恋恋笔记本 The Notebook

上映日期: 2,004

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 爱情

导演: 尼克·卡萨维蒂

演员: 瑞恩·高斯林 / 瑞秋·麦克亚当斯 / 吉娜·罗兰兹 / 詹姆斯·加纳 / 斯塔尔勒塔·杜波利斯 / 凯文·康诺利 / 希瑟·沃奎斯特 / 杰弗里·奈特 / 琼·艾伦 / 詹姆斯·麦斯登


台词
翻译:草草哭成傻逼
校对:草草爱瑞秋女神
时间轴:薛定谔的猫 大喷子 芝麻圆子
时间轴:芒果树叶 兜兜兜爹
总监:somehacker
后期:bongpong
瑞恩·高斯林
瑞秋·麦克亚当斯
詹姆斯·加纳
吉娜·罗兰兹
恋恋笔记本
改编自尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯小说
Excuse me.
打扰
Come on, honey, let's get you ready for bed.
来吧 亲爱的 准备上床吧
导演 尼克·卡索维茨
I am no one special...
我这人没什么特别
...just a common man with common thoughts.
就是个普通人 有普通的心思
I've led a common life.
我的生活也很普通
There are no monuments dedicated to me.
没有人为我建纪念碑
And my name will soon be forgotten.
不久 我的名字也将被世人遗忘
But in one respect...
但在一方面
...I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.
我的成功不逊于任何人
- Looking good, Duke. - Feeling good.
-气色不错啊 公爵 -感觉也不错
I've loved another with all my heart and soul...
我全心全意地爱过另一个人
...and for me that has always been enough.
对我而言 这辈子做到这点就足够了
How's it hanging, Harry?
你好吗 哈利
I keep trying to die, but they won't let me.
我一直想死掉 他们就是不许
Well, you can't have everything.
哪能事事顺心呢
Big day today.
今天很重要
You say that every day, you old devil.
你每天都这么说 老不正经
It's a lovely day outside.
今天外面天气很好
Let's take a walk.
我们去散散步吧
I don't think so.
还是不了
Well, we've got to get you out of this room.
你得出屋啊
Come on now, honey.
走吧 亲爱的
Some fresh air would do you good.
呼吸下新鲜空气对你有好处
Hello.
你们好
I'm sorry, it's not a good day.
抱歉 今天她状况不太好
I don't think she's up for anything.
我看她什么也不想做
Hello?
你好
This is Duke, he's come to read to you.
这是公爵 他是来给你念书的
Read?
念书
No. I don't know.
嗯 还是算了吧
Oh, come on, you'll like him. He's very funny.
去吧 你会喜欢他的 他可逗了
All right, now, where did we leave off?
好了 上次说到哪了
Oh, yeah, yeah, it was the night of the carnival.
对了 嘉年华的那个晚上
Noah was there with his friends Fin and Sara.
诺亚跟他朋友芬恩和莎拉一起去了
- Noah? - That's where they met.
-诺亚 -他们就是在那儿遇见的
June 6th, 1940.
1940年6月6日
Allie was 17 years old.
艾莉那年才17岁
- Little man wins a prize. - Damn!
-小伙子拿到奖品喽 -该死
- Thank you for playing. - Ha, you're real funny.
-多谢参与 -你怎么不去说相声
Man, I clobbered that thing.
我就是没使劲而已
I'm telling you, these games are fixed.
告诉你 这种游戏都做手脚了
Hello.
你好啊
Hi, what's your name?
你叫什么
Who's this girl with Sara?
跟莎拉一起的女孩是谁
Her name's Allie Hamilton.
艾莉·汉密尔顿
She's here for the summer with her family.
跟家人来这儿过暑假的
Dad's got more money than God.
她爸比上帝还有钱
- Hi, Fin! - Hi, honey.
-芬恩 -嘿 亲爱的
Look, I won you a prize.
我给你赢了个奖品哦
Oh, Fin, thank you!
芬恩 谢谢
Hey, Allie, you want some cotton candy?
艾莉 吃棉花糖吗
Um, okay.
好啊
- You want to dance with me? - No.
-想跟我跳舞吗 -不想
- Why not? - Because I don't want to.
-为什么 -就是不想
Noah, she's with us.
诺亚 她跟我们一起的
Hey, Allie, you wanna ride the Ferris wheel?
艾莉 要去坐摩天轮吗
- I'd love to. - All right.
-好啊 -走吧
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
- Noah Calhoun. - What?
-诺亚·卡尔霍恩 -什么
Works down at the lumberyard with Fin.
跟芬恩一起在贮木场工作
Did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face?
你看到了吗 他站得离我那么近
Yeah, I saw. That's Noah, though.
看到了 诺亚就这样
You know, I'm surprised he even came over. I think he likes you.
没想到他会主动过来 八成是看上你了呢
- Hey, what...? Jerk! - Get off me.
-你干什么 混蛋 -放开我
- What are you doing? - Hey, you can't do that!
-你这是干什么 -你不能那么做
I'll pay you when I get down, Tommy.
我下去给钱 汤米
I'm Noah Calhoun.
我是诺亚·卡尔霍恩
- So? - So it's really nice to meet you.
-那又如何 -见到你很高兴
Allie, who is this guy?
艾莉 这人是谁
I don't know. Noah Calhoun.
不认识啊 诺亚·卡尔霍恩
I would really like to take you out.
我真的很想约你出去
Friend! Do you mind?
伙计 你自觉点行吗
You can't sit more than two people in a chair, Noah.
一张椅子上不能超过两个人 诺亚
Okay, Tommy, all right.
好吧 汤米
Get down, Noah, you're gonna kill yourself!
快下来 诺亚 你要害死自己了
Noah, cut it out.
诺亚 别闹了
Now, will you go out with me?
你现在愿意跟我约会了吗
What?
什么
- No. - No?
-不要 -不
- No! - No?
-不 -不吗
- Hey, pal, she just told you. - Why not?
-伙计 她都说了 -为什么啊
I don't know, because I don't want to.
不知道 就是不想呗
Noah!
诺亚
All right. Well, you leave me no other choice then.
好吧 那我没办法了
- Oh, my God. - I'm not kidding. Noah.
-天呐 -我不是开玩笑的 诺亚
- Stop fooling around. - What are you doing?
-别闹了 -你这是干什么啊
- Noah, grab the bar. - I'm gonna ask you one more time.
-诺亚 抓稳杆子 -我再问一遍
Will you...
你愿意
...or will you not go out with me?
还是不愿意跟我约会
Noah, are you nuts? Come on
诺亚 你疯了吗 行了
Goddamn, my hand's slipping.
该死 我手在发滑
Then grab the bar, you idiot.
那就抓住杆子啊 蠢货
- Not until she agrees. - Ah, go on out with him, honey.
-除非她同意 -就跟他约会吧 亲爱的
- Okay, okay, fine, I'll go out with you. - What?
-好吧 我跟你约会 -什么
- No, don't do me any favors. - No, no. I want to.
-不 别可怜我 -不不 我是真心想去
- You want to? - Yes!
-你想去 -对
- Say it. - I want to go out with you.
-说出来 -我想跟你去约会
- Say it again. - I want to go out with you!
-再说一遍 -我想跟你去约会
All right, all right, we'll go out.
好嘛 好嘛 那就去吧
You think you're so smart, don't you?
你自以为很聪明 是吗
That wasn't funny, Noah, you idiot!
这可不好笑 诺亚 你个蠢货
No, it's okay, I'll take care of this.
没事 我能应付他
What are you doing?
你干什么
Please don't do that.
别这么做
Please don't do that, Allie. I can't believe it.
别这样 艾莉 真难以置信
Oh, God.
天呐
You're not so cocky now, are you?
现在得瑟不起来了吧
I'm gonna get you for that.
等我回头收拾你的
Oh, maybe you will, maybe you won't.
或许吧 或许不会
Oh, yeah, will you look at that?
快看啊
It's that girl from the carnival, right?
那不是嘉年华那个姑娘吗
Do you remember me?
还记得我吗
Yeah, sure. Mr. Underwear, was it?
记得啊 内裤先生 是吧
- Oh, yeah. - How could I forget?
-是啊 -怎么忘得掉啊
I wanted to clear that up with you.
我想跟你澄清一下
Cause, I'm really sorry about that.
那天的事我很抱歉
It was a really stupid thing to do,
真是太蠢了
crawl up a Ferris wheel to talk to somebody.
爬到摩天轮上跟人搭讪
But I had to be next to you.
但我必须靠近你
I was being drawn to you.
我完全被你吸引了
Oh, jeez, what a line!
天呐 好会调情啊
You use that on all the girls?
你对谁都这么说吗
- No. - Right.
-不是的 -是嘛
I saw you the other night with Little Miss Ribbons.
我那晚看见你跟戴缎带的女孩在一起了
- What are you doing tonight? - What?
-你今晚有事吗 -什么
Or tomorrow night, or this weekend, whatever.
或者明晚 这周末 都行啊
- Why? - Why? Our date.
-干什么 -我们的约会啊
What date?
什么约会
- The date that you agreed to. - No.
-你答应我的约会啊 -没有
Yes, you did. You promised and you swore it.
你答应了 你还发誓了
Well, I guess I changed my mind.
那我就是改主意了
Look, I know you get some dirty guy
我明白的 一个脏兮兮的男人
coming up to you on the street.
在大街上跑上来跟你搭话
You don't know him. You don't know me, but I know me.
你又不认识他 你不了解我 但我了解我
And when I see something that I like, I gotta... I love it.
我要是看上了什么东西 就...一心一意
I go... I mean, I go crazy for it.
我会如痴如狂
Okay, what are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Well, you.
你啊
- Oh, you're good. - What?
-你真厉害 -什么
- You're good. - No.
-真会说话啊 -不是的
- You're good. - No, you're getting me wrong.
-真是高手啊 -你误解我了
- You're fantastic. - I'm not.
-简直神了 -不是的
You really are. I'm impressed.
真的 我佩服死了
- I'm not usually like this, I'm sorry. - Oh, yes, you are.
-我通常不是这样的 抱歉 -你就是
I can be fun, if you want.
如果你喜欢 我也可以很风趣的
Pensive. Uh, smart.
或者忧郁 机灵
Uh, superstitious, brave.
迷信 勇敢
And, uh, I can be light on my feet.
我还挺会跳舞
I could be whatever you want.
随你喜欢
You just tell me what you want and I'll be that for you.
告诉我你喜欢什么 我就能做到
You're dumb.
你真傻
I could be that.
这也行啊
Come on, one date. What's it gonna hurt?
就一次约会嘛 有什么大不了的
Mm, I don't think so.
不行
Well, what can I do to change your mind?
我要怎么让你改主意啊
Guess you'll figure something out.
你总会想到的
You sure she's coming?
你确定她会来吗
Relax, pal, it's all set up.
放松 伙计 都安排好了
We're meeting her for the late show. Look.
我们跟她们碰面看夜场电影 看
What did I tell you? Come on.
我说什么来着 来吧
Oh, my goodness, what a coincidence!
天呐 好巧啊
Look who's here! Allie, you remember Noah, don't you?
看看谁来了 艾莉 你还记得诺亚吧
- Yes, I remember. - Yeah?
-记得 -是吗
- Come here. - Fin.
-过来 -芬恩
- It's nice to see you again. - You too.
-很高兴又见到你了 -我也是
- You look great. - Oh, thanks.
-你真美 -谢谢
Really, really great.
真的好美
You do look great. You look great.
你是挺美 你也够帅
And I know I look great, so could we please go see this movie?
我知道我是玉树临风 那我们能去看电影了吗
The show's about to start.
就要开始了
After you.
你先请
漫画改编电影《莱尔·阿布纳》 实为40年11月上映
You come back here, Li'l Abner.
给我回来 莱尔·阿布纳
You ain't gonna catch me, Daisy Mae!
别想抓到我黛茜·梅
It's Sadie Hawkins Day, I'm supposed to catch you!
今天是萨迪·霍金斯日 我就是该抓住你的
I'm faster than you.
我比你快
Get up here!
快过来
No! No!
不要啊
I'll get you!
我抓住你
Go on, get!
来啊
Here I come!
我来喽
You catch Polecat fair and square.
你正大光明地抓住了"臭鼬"
Wait for me.
等等我
What happened in that movie?
刚刚的电影都讲什么了
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-有请 -谢谢
- What are you doing? - Wanna walk with me?
-你们干什么呢 -跟我散散步啊
- Get in. - Yeah, what's going on?
-上车啊 -你们干嘛呢
Yeah.
- We're gonna walk. - Do you guys love each other?
-我们要去散步 -你们是爱上彼此了吗
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
- You guys do love each other. - Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
-你们真的爱上彼此了 -别做出格的事哦
Okay, goodbye.
再见了
All right, all right.
好吧 我们走
That was fun.
那电影真好玩
I haven't seen a movie in ages.
我都好久没看过电影了
Really?
是吗
Not since I was a little kid.
上次看还是小时候
What?
什么
No, I, uh....
真的
I'm busy, you know, I don't have a lot of time.
我一直很忙 没多少闲暇时间
You're busy?
这么忙
I have a very strict schedule.
我的日程很严格
My days are all planned out.
一天天的都计划好了
I get up in the morning.
早上起床
Breakfast, math tutor, Latin tutor, lunch.
吃早餐 数学课 拉丁语课 吃午饭
Tennis lesson, dance lesson... Sometimes both.
然后是网球课 舞蹈课 有时都学
French tutor, piano lesson, then I eat dinner.
法语课 钢琴课 然后吃晚饭
And after dinner I spend time with my family.
晚饭后跟家人在一起
And then I catch up on some reading.
然后读点书
- Sounds like the road to success. - Oh, you bet.
-听上去像是通往成功之路 -可不是嘛
We're applying to all these colleges.
我们要申请好多大学
Um, Radcliffe, Sarah Lawrence. Those are the ones we want.
拉德克里夫 萨拉·劳伦斯 我们想进这些
And who's we?
我们是谁
What?
什么
You just said, "The ones that we want."
你说"我们想进这些"
Oh, Mama and Daddy. We decide everything together.
妈妈和爸爸 我们什么事都一起拿主意
Everything?
所有事吗
No, not everything.
当然不是所有了
But the important things, yes.
就是重要的事
And then everything else, you get to decide all by yourself?
那么其他的事你都能自己拿主意吗
- Don't be rude. - I'm sorry.
-别那么没礼貌 -抱歉
Just trying to figure out what you do for fun.
我只是想知道你怎么消遣
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean....
就是...
I don't know.
怎么说呢
I mean all those things are things you have to do, right?
你刚刚说的那些都是你必须做的 不是吗
So, what do you do because you want to?
那有什么事是你想做的呢
I just told you.
我都说了
I don't know.
不是吧
This surprises me.
真让我没想到
- Why? - I just always figured you were kind of....
-为什么 -我只是以为你会是个...
Kind of what?
是个什么
Just....
就是
Free.
自由的人
What?
什么
Free.
自由
I am free.
我挺自由啊
You don't seem like it.
你看上去不像
Well, I am.
我就是啊
Come here, I want to show you something.
来 我给你看样东西
- Noah, what are you doing? - Just come on.
-诺亚 你干什么呢 -过来嘛
- You're gonna get run over. - By all the cars?
-你要被轧死的 -因为有很多车吗
My Dad and I used to come out here...
我和爸爸以前会来这儿
...and lay down and watch the lights change.
躺下来 看着红绿灯变色
Watch them go from green to red to yellow.
看灯从绿变红再变黄
You could try it, if you wanted to.
你想的话也可以来试试
- No. - Why not?
-不要 -为什么
Because... I don't know. Will you just get up?
因为...我说不清 你起来好吗
That's your problem, you know that?
你就是这样 你知道吗
You don't do what you want.
你不做你想做的事
Okay.
好吧
What happens if a car comes?
要是来车了怎么办
- We die. - What?
-那我们就死了 -什么
Just relax. Just trust.
放松就好 有信心
You need to learn how to trust.
你得学会信任
Okay.
好吧
Painting.
画画
You asked me what I do for me.
你之前问我自己喜欢做什么
- What now? - I love to paint.
-什么 -我喜欢画画
Yeah?
真的
Most of the time, I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head.
大多数时候 我脑子总是转个不停
But with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kind of quiet.
但一拿起画笔 整个世界都安静了
Get out of the street!
别挡路
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么啊
Oh, that was fun.
真好玩啊
Do you wanna dance with me?
你想跟我跳舞吗
Sure.
好啊
Now?
现在吗
Here?
就在这儿
Not supposed to dance in the middle of the street.
不该在大路中央跳舞的
Not supposed to dance in the street?
不该在大路中央跳舞啊
And we don't have any music.
而且也没有音乐伴奏
Well, we'll make some.
那我们就唱
- You're a terrible singer. - I know.
-你唱得好烂 -我知道
But I like this song.
但我喜欢这歌
Southern summers are indifferent to the trials of young love.
南方的夏天不在乎年轻的爱情会承受多少考验
Armed with warnings and doubts...
带着一丝戒心和怀疑
...Noah and Allie
诺亚和艾莉
gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl
无疑也成了一对不顾后果
traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences.
踏上了一条漫漫长路的男孩女孩
They fell in love, didn't they?
他们相爱了 是吗
- Yes, they did. - Good.
-是的 -太好了
I like this kind of story. Go on.
我就喜欢这种故事 继续读
After that night...
那晚之后
...Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together.
艾莉和诺亚天天在一起
And soon they were inseparable.
很快两人就如胶似漆
- Noah, come on. - Noah cannot beat me there.
-诺亚 加油啊 -诺亚才骑不过我呢
- That's really nice. - Try that.
-真不错 -你尝尝
That's really nice.
这感觉真不错
Beautiful dripping fragments
那些湿淋淋的美丽的碎片
The negligent list of one after another
那一件件被忽略的事物
As I happen to call them to me
当我偶尔想起他们
Or drink to them
提起他们时
The real poems What we call poems being merely pictures
真正的诗 我们所谓的诗不过是图片
The poems of the privacy of the night
那些关于静谧的夜晚
And of men like me
和我这种男人的诗
This poem, drooping shy and unseen
这首诗 羞羞答答地挡着不让人看
That I always carry And that all men carry
我总带在身边 每个男人都带在身边
Not bad for Whitman.
惠特莫写的不赖[《本能的我》]
Hey, looks like we got a visitor.
有人来看我们了
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 我没想打扰你们的
Well, don't apologize. Come on up here, darling.
不用道歉啊 快上来 亲爱的
We could use a little something here besides the smell of lumber.
我们正需要个不是一身木头味儿的人呢
Dad, this is Allison Hamilton.
爸爸 这是艾莉森·汉密尔顿
Allison, I'm glad to meet you.
艾莉森 见到你很高兴
- Allie. - Allie.
-艾莉就好 -艾莉
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Calhoun.
见到你也很高兴 卡尔霍恩先生
Well, Mr. Calho... What, am I old or something?
干嘛这么叫 我很老吗
You can call me Frank.
叫我弗兰克就好
- Here, come in and have a seat. - Okay.
-过来坐下吧 -好
So, Allie. Well, she is pretty, son.
艾莉 她可真美啊 儿子
- Yes. - She's a lot prettier than you let on.
-是啊 -比你说的要美多了
- Oh, is that right? - No, it's not right.
-是这样吗 -才不是呢
- Don't believe what he says. - What is this you got?
-别相信他 -那是什么
Um, I just... I brought you something.
我给你带来点东西
Let me see. Let's have a look.
我看看 让我们瞧瞧
Did you do this?
这是你画的
Well, that's beautiful. Look at that.
真美啊 你快看
That's a damn picture there.
这画画得多好
Well, I know just where we can put that, thank you.
我知道该放哪 谢谢
Oh, that was a lovely poem.
那首诗真美
What was it?
是什么
- Well... - Whitman.
-嗯 -惠特莫
See, when he was a little kid he used to stutter real bad.
他小时候口吃得厉害
- Dad... - So... Well, you did.
-爸爸 -就是嘛
- I didn't know that. - God. I stammered.
-这我不知道呢 -天呐 我就是结巴
Stammered, stutter, what's the difference?
口吃 结巴 有什么区别
Couldn't understand a damn thing he said.
他说话我根本听不懂
So I got him to read me poetry out loud.
于是我让他大声读诗
It wasn't very pretty at first, but then his stutter went away.
起初念得不好 但后来口吃就改掉了
Well, it's a good idea, that poetry.
真是好主意啊 念诗
Yeah, I thought so.
是啊
Unbelievable, unbelievable.
受不了你 真受不了你
I'm a Tennyson man myself, but he likes Whitman.
我本人喜欢丁尼生 但他喜欢惠特莫
For some reason, I don't know.
我也不知道为什么
How would you like some breakfast? Would you like some breakfast?
想吃早饭吗 要不要吃点早饭
- Breakfast? - Yeah.
-早饭 -嗯
- Dad, it's 10:00. - What's that got to do with it?
-爸 都10点了 -那又如何
You can have pancakes any damn time of night you want.
想吃薄煎饼还要看时间吗
- Come on, you want some breakfast? - Sure.
-进来吧 来点早饭吗 -好啊
It was an improbable romance.
那是一段不可能的恋情
He was a country boy. She was from the city.
他是个乡下男孩 她是个城里女孩
She had the world at her feet...
世界都摆在她脚下
...while he didn't have two dimes to rub together.
而他却一穷二白
Noah, come on.
诺亚 过来啊
Look at us.
看我们啊
What are we doing?
我们干什么呢
Do you think in another life, I could have been a bird?
你说如果有来世 我会是只鸟吗
What do you mean?
什么意思啊
Like reincarnation.
就是轮回转世
I don't know.
不知道
I think I could.
我觉得有可能
Say I'm a bird.
说我是只鸟
No.
不要
- Don't do it. - Say I'm a bird.
-别闹了 -说我是只鸟
Stop it. Stop it now.
快停下 别闹
- You're not. - Say it!
-才不是呢 -说嘛
- You're a bird. - Yeah.
-你是只鸟 -嗯
Now say you're a bird too.
说你也是只鸟
If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
如果你是鸟 那我也是
- Come on, darling. - What are you doing?
-来吧 亲爱的 -你要干什么
Don't. Don't!
别啊 别
Here we go, on the count of three.
好了 数到三
Real easy, on three, ready?
放松点 数到三 好了吗
- Okay, okay. - One.
-好吧 -一
- Two. - Two.
-二 -二
Two. Three!
二 三
No! I can't.
不行 我做不到
Get in the water!
快下水
- Get in! I'm sorry. - Come on, chicken.
-快点 抱歉 -快点啊 胆小鬼
Get in the water, baby. Baby, would you get in?
快下水 亲爱的 下水吧
- Get in the water. - I can't.
-快下水啊 -我做不到
- Go! - Get in the water!
-快点 -快下水
- One. Two. - Come on, jump.
-一 二 -快点 跳吧
Three.
Keep it down. No, no, no.
踩下去 不对
- Get to your good place. - Down here.
-踩到位 -就在这儿
And move. And keep it.
然后往前开 别动脚
No, don't move it!
别动脚
I don't understand what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么啊
They didn't agree on much.
他们很少达成一致
In fact, they rarely agreed on anything.
事实上 他们意见通常都相左
They fought all the time.
他们总在吵架
- Don't kick me! - Don't push me.
-别踢我 -别推我
And they challenged each other every day.
他们每天都跟彼此理论
But despite their differences...
但尽管有那么多分歧
...they had one important thing in common.
他们有一个重要的共同点
They were crazy about each other.
他们都疯狂地爱着彼此
Okay, I have to go.
我得走了
- No! - Yes, I do.
-不行 -我真得走了
Allie.
艾莉
Daddy.
爸爸
Oh, Daddy, you...
爸爸...
I didn't see you there.
我没看见你
You kind of scared me.
你吓到我了
Becoming friendly with that boy down there.
你跟那男孩走得很近啊
Yes.
是啊
Bring him to the house on Sunday.
周日带他来家里
I want to meet this young man.
我想见见他
Okay.
Good night, Daddy.
晚安 爸爸
Good night.
晚安
Oh, boy.
天呐
Boy goes, "Daddy, I don't understand."
儿子就说 "爸爸 我不懂"
He goes, "Well, in theory, we're both millionaires.
他就说 "理论上说 我们都是百万富翁
But in reality, we live with a bunch of whores."
但其实呢 我们跟一群妓女住在一起"
Bishop Stevens told me that.
斯蒂文森主教跟我讲的
Olivier, please remove the liquor decanter from in front of my husband.
奥利维尔 把酒壶从我丈夫面前拿开
I think he's had too much to drink.
我觉得他已经喝多了
So, what do you do, Noah?
你做什么的 诺亚
I work at the lumberyard with Fin.
我跟芬恩都在贮木场工作
Mainly milling and receiving logs, and stripping the bark.
就是加工原木 剥树皮什么的
- Well, that's lovely, dear. - Thank you.
-真不错啊 -谢谢
If you don't mind my asking,
如果你不介意我问一句
uh, how much do you make at your job?
你的工作能挣多少钱
Uh, how much money do I make?
我挣多少钱
About 40 cents an hour.
每小时40美分
Yeah, it's not much, but I don't need a lot.
是不多 但我也用不着多少
And I save most of it.
而且我大都存下来了
Let's eat. Shall we?
我们吃吧
Yes! Oh, it looks delicious.
嗯 这看上去好美味
So, Noah, you and Allie have been spending a lot of time together.
诺亚 你最近总跟艾莉在一起啊
You must be very fond of each other.
你俩肯定很喜欢对方
It's getting pretty serious, huh?
你们挺认真的了 是吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的
Well, summer's almost gone. What will you do?
夏天就要结束了 你打算怎么办
You know, Charleston's only a couple of hours away.
查尔斯顿也就几小时的路嘛
But Allie's going to Sarah Lawrence.
但艾莉要去萨拉·劳伦斯学院了啊
Didn't she tell you?
她没告诉你吗
No, she didn't tell me that.
没有呢
I just got the letter. I was gonna tell you.
我刚刚收到录取信 我打算告诉你的
It's okay.
没事
And Sarah Lawrence is in New York.
萨莉·劳伦斯在纽约
I didn't know that.
这我不知道呢
Anne, this conversation's too stuffy for the dinner table.
安 这么闷的话题别在饭桌上说了
Let the children have fun
让孩子们好好玩
without bringing in the Spanish Inquisition.
别非得搞得像宗教审判似的
My lips are buttoned, right now.
我这就不说了
I do know another joke
我还知道一个笑话
about the nun and the full standing bishop.
是关于修女和主教的
I'm leaving the table if you tell another joke.
你再讲笑话我就要离席了
I'm gonna do it.
我真这么做了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-嗯 -好啊
That child's got too much spirit for a girl of her circumstance.
以她的身份 这孩子太过活跃了
No, it's just summer love.
只是夏日恋情而已
Trouble is what it is.
我看是麻烦
Is that Allie out there?
是艾莉吗
Do you wanna go somewhere?
想去别的地方吗
Okay.
好啊
Wait here.
等在这儿
Allie!
艾莉
Come on.
过来
All right, big step.
好了 迈一大步
Big step. No, don't...
一大步 别...
All right, just stay there.
好了 待这儿
Don't open your eyes.
别睁眼
Okay.
好了
The Windsor Plantation.
温莎种植园
It was built in 1772.
1772年建造的
独立战争时期军人
据说弗兰西斯·马里昂Rumor has it that Francis Marion...
...proposed to his wife right here under these, uh... These steps.
就是在这台阶上向他妻子求婚的
Watch out.
小心
You be careful, these are broken. Look at that.
小心 台阶是坏掉的 看那儿
This place is gigantic.
这里好大啊
Yeah, a gigantic piece of crap.
是啊 好大一堆破烂
It is.
就是啊
But I'm gonna buy it one day and I'm gonna fix it up.
但我将来要把它买下来 修葺好
All it needs is a new floor.
就需要装个新地板
And new walls and roof.
和新墙壁 新屋顶
- Is that all? - And plumbing and electric.
-这就够了吗 -还有管道 电线
- And furniture. - Yes, some furniture.
-家具 -对 家具
But it's right on the water.
但供水没问题
And there's a big old barn up there,
而且那边还有个大谷仓
I could turn that into my workshop.
我可以改造成工作间
Well, what about me?
那我呢
Now, don't I get any say in this?
我就没有发言权了吗
You want a say in this?
你想要发言权吗
Yes, I would.
想啊
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want a white house...
我要房子刷成白的
...with blue shutters.
挂蓝色百叶窗
And a room overlooking the river so I could paint.
还要一间河景房间 让我画画
- Anything else? - Yes.
-还有别的吗 -嗯
I want a big old porch that wraps around the entire house.
我要一个环绕整栋房子的门廊
We can drink tea...
我们就能喝茶
...and watch the sun go down.
一起看日落
- Okay. - You promise?
-好 -你保证
Mm- hm, I promise.
嗯 我保证
Good.
很好
- Where are you going? - In here.
-你去哪 -这里
实为肖邦E小调前奏曲OP.28
I can't play "Chopsticks" if you're doing that.
你这样我都没法弹《筷子》了
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, make love to me.
跟我做爱吧
- Noah. Um.... - Yeah?
-诺亚 -嗯
I know I said that I wanted you to make love to me...
我知道我说我想跟你做爱
- ...but I think you... - Yeah?
-但我觉得... -怎么了
You're gonna have to talk me through this.
你得跟我说说话
- Right. You all right? - Yeah.
-好吧 你没事吧 -嗯
- Did I hurt you? - No, no.
-弄疼你了吗 -没有
I'm just... I'm just having a lot of thoughts.
我就是脑子里好乱
I'm just... I'm just having a lot of...
我就是脑子里...
Oh, never mind.
算了 没事
Like, what are you thinking? What are you thinking right now?
你在想什么啊 你现在在想什么
You know, right this second?
就是此时此刻
Did you know that this was gonna happen when you brought me here?
你带我来的时候就知道我们会这样吗
- No. - No?
-不啊 -不吗
- No. - No, you didn't think about it?
-嗯 -你没想过吗
- Of course I thought about it. - You did?
-我当然想过了 -是吗
Well, what did you think?
你怎么想的
Oh, I'm talking too much, aren't l?
我话太多了 是吗
Okay, okay, I'm just gonna shut up.
好了 我不说了
Mum's the word.
嘴巴紧闭
Okay.
好了
- You all right? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯
All right.
好吧
I just don't understand how come you're so quiet.
我就是不懂你怎么会这么沉默
You don't have one thought?
你什么想法都没有吗
I'm going crazy over here...
我都要疯了
...but, no, with you, everything's fine.
但你好像没事人似的
You don't have a care in the world?
你什么都不在乎吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I wanted this to be so perfect...
我好希望这一切很完美
...and now I can't shut up.
结果我却说个不停
I love you.
我爱你
Did you know that?
你知道吧
I love you too.
我也爱你
You don't have to do this if you don't want to.
你不想做的话不要勉强自己
No, no, I want to, I do.
不 我想的 真的
Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
What? Fin, get out of here!
干什么 芬恩 快出去
Look, I'm sorry, but Allie's parents are going crazy.
抱歉 但艾莉的父母都要疯了
They got every cop in town out looking for her.
他们把镇上的警察都叫出来找她了
- You sent the police for me? - Yes.
-你居然派警察找我 -没错
It is 2 in the morning. We sent the police.
都凌晨2点了 所以我们叫警察了
Thank God you're all right. Where you been?
幸好你没事 你去哪了
Mr. Hamilton, all this is my fault.
汉密尔顿先生 这是我的错
Would you give us a moment, please?
能让我们单独待会儿吗
I'd like to talk to my daughter.
我想跟我女儿谈谈
Alone, young lady.
跟你一个人谈
Thanks for everything, lieutenant.
多谢了 副队
You bet, John, anytime.
不客气 约翰
You go straight home now, it's late.
快回家吧 都这么晚了
Sir, it's really not her fault.
先生 这真的不怪她
I lost track of time.
是我忘记时间了
Sit down.
坐吧
I'm sorry, Daddy.
对不起 爸爸
"I'm sorry, Daddy"?
就这一句吗
Think you can bat your eyelashes at your father and get away with it?
你以为你跟你爸装装可怜就能蒙混过去吗
No. This time there's going to start being some rules around here.
休想 这次我们得立点规矩了
Like what?
什么规矩
If your father won't enforce them, I will.
你父亲如果不肯执行 那就我来
- Like what, Mother? - You are gonna stop seeing Noah.
-什么规矩 妈妈 -你不能再见诺亚了
She is out fooling around with that boy till 2:00 in the morning.
她跟那小子一直在外面待到凌晨2点
It has got to stop.
不能再这么下去了
I didn't spend 17 years of my life raising a daughter...
我花了17年养女儿 给了她一切
...and giving her everything so she could throw it away...
我绝不允许她为了一段夏日恋情
- ...on a summer romance. - Daddy, come on!
-就抛弃一切 -爸爸 说句公道话啊
She will wind up with her heart broken or pregnant.
这么下去 她不是伤透心 就是怀孕
- Anne, please. - Now, he is a nice boy.
-安 别这样 -他人是不错
He's a nice boy, but he's...
他人是不错 但是...
He's what?
他怎么了
- He's what? Tell me. - He is trash, trash, trash.
-他怎么了 说啊 -他是下等人
Not for you.
配不上你
- Trash? - He's a laborer. He's a woodworker.
-下等人 -他是个工人 木工
- So what? - What are you gonna do?
-那又如何 -你想怎么样
Are you gonna move down here,
搬到这儿来
live in his father's house and pop out a few kids?
住在他父亲家 跟他生几个孩子吗
Yeah, well, I wouldn't mind.
我觉得挺好啊
Don't touch me!
别碰我
You are not to see him anymore, and that's final.
你不许再见他了 就这么定了
- No, it's not final. - Yes, it is.
-不行 -没商量
No, it's not final!
不行
You're not gonna tell me who I'm gonna love.
你休想告诉我我该爱谁
- Love? - Yes, Daddy, I love him.
-爱 -对 爸爸 我爱他
I love him.
我爱他
He's not suitable for you, baby.
他不合适你 孩子
I love him.
我爱他
You are 17 years old, you don't know anything about love.
你才17岁 你才不懂什么叫爱呢
Oh, and you do?
你就懂吗
You don't look at Daddy the way I look at Noah.
你看爸爸的眼神根本不像我看诺亚那样
You don't touch or laugh.
你不摸他 不笑
You don't play. You don't know anything about love.
你们不跟他打闹 你才不懂什么叫爱呢
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
You leaving?
你要走了吗
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I don't even know what to say. I'm humiliated.
真不知道该说什么 太丢人了
- It's all right. - No, it's not.
-没事的 -有事
- Yeah. - No, it's not.
-没事 -有事的
- I'm gonna go. - No, I don't want you to go.
-我要走了 -我不想你走
I gotta think about some stuff.
我得考虑一下
What do you gotta think about, huh?
你要考虑什么啊
Come here and talk to me.
跟我说话啊
- Talk to me! - About what? You want...
-跟我说话 -说什么 你要...
You're going away!
你要走了
You're leaving.
你要离开了
And I'm staying here.
而我还得留在这儿
And I'm so happy that you're doing that...
我很高兴你要去求学了
...but you're gonna have a million things to do.
但你会忙得不可开交
- No. - You got so much ahead of you.
-不 -你有大好的人生
- Don't talk like that. - It's true.
-别这么说 -就是这样啊
I'm not gonna have nice things, fancy things.
我不会有什么好东西 奢侈的东西
It doesn't...
我不...
It's never gonna happen for me. It's not in the cards for me.
我没那个命 对我来说是不可能的
- I don't have to go to school, okay? - Yes, you do.
-我不用去上学的 -你当然得去
- I can stay here. - No.
-我可以留下 -不行
You see, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
你瞧 我说的就是这个
Then you can come with me.
那你就跟我一起来啊
- To New York? - Yes.
-去纽约 -对
What am I gonna do in New York?
我去纽约干什么啊
Be with me?
跟我在一起
Yeah.
I don't know.
我说不好
We don't gotta figure all this out tonight, you know?
我们不非得今晚上都想明白了
We'll finish out the summer and we'll see what happens.
等夏天结束的时候再考虑吧
You saying you want to break it off?
你是说你想跟我分手吗
What I'm saying, we see how it goes later on.
我只是说回头再看看吧
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要跟我分手吗
I don't see how it's gonna work.
我觉得这样下去行不通的
I see.
我懂了
Please don't do this.
别这样
You don't mean it.
你不是真心的
Oh, hell, well, if you're gonna do it,
好吧 既然你要分手
why wait until the summer ends, huh?
何必等到夏天结束
Why don't you just do it right now?
现在就分吧
Come on.
来啊
- Come on. - What are you doing?
-来啊 -你干什么啊
Do it! Do it!
分手啊
Do it right now.
跟我分手啊
Do it!
快点
Stop it!
够了
You know what? I'm gonna do it. It's over.
还是我来吧 我跟你完了
Okay? It's over.
好吗 我跟你完了
- Come here. - Don't touch me.
-过来 -别碰我
I hate you, I hate you.
我恨你 我恨你
I'm gonna go.
我走了
Why don't you? Why don't you just go? Get out.
走啊 你赶快走啊 滚蛋
Leave! Go! Go!
滚啊 滚
No, no, just wait a minute. We're not really breaking up, are we?
等等 我们不是真要分手吧
Come on. This is just a fight we're having.
别这样 我们只是吵个架而已
And tomorrow it'll be like it never happened, right?
明天又会像没事一样了 对吗
- Gone? - Gone.
-走了 -是啊
Well, she must have been devastated.
她一定伤心死了
She was.
是啊
He was only trying to do the right thing.
他只是想为她着想
Yeah.
是啊
But what he really should have done
但其实他真应该
is just told those parents to go to hell.
让她父母滚蛋去
Just stick it where the sun don't shine.
让他们哪凉快哪玩去
Yeah, you're right, probably should've.
是啊 或许是该如此
The next day...
第二天
...Allie woke up to find her world completely changed.
艾莉醒过来 却发现她的世界已天翻地覆
What's going on?
怎么回事
We're going home.
我们要回家了
We're going now?
现在就走吗
No, we're not supposed to be leaving for another week.
我们还要再待一周的
Get dressed and then come and have some breakfast, dear.
去换衣服然后来吃早餐 亲爱的
Willa will pack your things.
薇拉会给你收拾东西
I'd be happy to pack your things, Miss Allie.
我很乐意给你收拾东西 艾莉小姐
I don't want you to pack my things.
我不要你给我收拾东西
I don't want you to touch my stuff. I'm not going.
别动我的东西 我不要走
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
-你要走 -不 我不走
- Yes, Allie, you are. - No, I'm not.
-艾莉 你一定要走 -不要
Allie, you are going whether you like it or not.
艾莉 不管你想不想 都得跟我们走
Now, even if Aaron has to throw you over his shoulder...
哪怕要让艾伦扛着你
and drag you the whole way, you're going.
一路回家去 你也要走
Excuse me.
借过
Fin!
芬恩
Where's Noah?
诺亚呢
He's out delivering a load.
他去送木材了
- What's going on? - I'm leaving town.
-怎么了 -我要走了
- Leaving? - Yeah.
-走了 -是
- When? - Now. Right now. Like today.
-什么时候 -现在 就今天
Look, I need you to tell Noah something, okay?
你替我给诺亚带个话好吗
I need you to tell him that I love him.
告诉他我爱他
Tell him that I'm sorry for everything, okay?
告诉他我很抱歉
Look, I was up all night with him, Allie.
我一整夜都陪着他 艾莉
I've never seen him so low.
我从没见过他那么难过
It's over. Don't make it any harder than it already is.
你俩结束了 别弄得大家更难过了
No! No, it's not over.
不是的 我们没结束
Fin, we had a fight last night.
芬恩 我们昨晚是吵了一架
We said some things we didn't mean, but it's not over.
说了一些过分的话 但我们没结束
- lt is over. - No.
-就是结束了 -没有
Leave it alone. Let it go.
别纠缠了 放手吧
I'm coming. Mama, I'm coming!
我就来 妈妈 我就来
- Look, he understands. - But...
-他懂的 -但是...
It's hard, but he really does.
虽然很难接受 但他真的理解你的
Summer's over and it's time to go home.
夏季结束了 该回家了
If he wants to talk to you, he'll write. If not?
如果他想跟你说话 就会写信的 否则...
Okay.
好吧
Okay, can you just...?
那你能...
Can you just tell him that I love him, then?
你能告诉他我爱他吗
Can you do that?
行吗
I'll tell him.
我会转告的
Bye, Fin.
再见 芬恩
She's gone.
她走了
Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons.
夏季恋情的开始各式各样
But when all is said and done...
但说到底
...they have one thing in common:
他们有一个共同点
They are shooting stars.
他们都是流星
A spectacular moment of light in the heavens.
是天空中灿烂辉煌的一瞬
A fleeting glimpse of eternity.
是稍纵即逝的永恒
And in a flash, they're gone.
转眼之间 便消逝了
Noah was desperate.
诺亚十分绝望
He wrote to Allie that he was sorry
他写信告诉艾莉他很抱歉
and stupid for breaking up with her.
是他太傻 不该跟她分手
He wrote to tell her that he still loved her,
他写信说他还爱着她
and he wanted to see her.
想再见到她
And that if she would write back,
如果她肯回信
he would come to wherever she was.
他愿去天涯海角找到她
卡尔霍恩 致艾莉·汉密尔顿小姐
He wrote one letter a day for a year, 365 letters.
他每天都写一封信 写了一年 365封信
But they all went unanswered.
但都石沉大海
Hey, Fred! Nothing?
弗莱德 没我的信吗
- Sorry. - All right, thank you.
-抱歉 -好吧 谢啦
Finally, after a year of silence...
最终 一年的杳无音信
...he decided to put it all behind him and start a new life.
让他决定放下这一切 开始新的生活
So he wrote a farewell letter...
于是他写了一封道别信
...and he and Fin packed their bags...
跟芬恩一起收拾行李
...and headed for Atlanta.
去了亚特兰大
Noah! Noah!
诺亚 诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Come on, listen to this!
来啊 听听这个
A state of war has existed...
美国和日本帝国之间
...between the United States and the....
已处于战争状态
...The Constitution of the United States...
...美国的宪法
...against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
抵御一切国外和国内的敌人
Noah and Fin enlisted together.
诺亚和芬恩一起入伍了
And after two years of chasing
在北非沙漠里
Rommel through the North African desert...
跟隆美尔周旋了两年
...they were deployed to Patton's Third Army in Europe.
随后被调派去巴顿在欧洲的第三军团
Fin!
芬恩
Do I contradict myself?
我是否自相矛盾呢
草叶集
Very well, then, I contradict myself...
好吧 我就是自相矛盾
Allie was in her third year of college...
艾莉当时在上大三
...when she volunteered as a nurse's aid.
她志愿成为了护士助手
To her, the broken men with shattered bodies...
对她而言 病房里的那些
...who filled the ward were all Noah.
遍体鳞伤的男人都是诺亚
Or someone who fought beside him in the jungle...
或是曾跟他一起在丛林
...or a frozen snow-swept road.
或雪域奋战的人
I'm gonna lift you up.
我来把你抬起来
Ready?
准备好了吗
There we go.
好了
Now, I'm gonna bring this leg over.
我要把这条腿抬过来
Set it on the stool.
放在脚凳上
- You okay? - Yeah.
-还好吗 -嗯
Miss, can I ask you a question?
小姐 能问个问题吗
I noticed that you aren't wearing a ring.
我注意到你没有戴婚戒
And I was wondering if I could take you out.
我想问你是否愿意跟我出去
- Excuse me? - On a date.
-什么 -去约会
Now, before you go and say no...
在你拒绝我之前
...I'll have you know that I am an excellent dancer.
我想告诉你我舞跳得很好
And my intentions are completely dishonorable.
而且我绝对不怀好意
Okay, okay, Casanova, come on.
好了 大情圣 来吧
Let's just get you better,
先把身体养好了
and then we'll talk about a date, okay?
再考虑约会的事 好吗
Would you get a load of him?
快看看他啊
Oh, my gosh, he is dreamy.
天呐 他真帅
What is he doing here?
他在这儿干什么
He's staring at you.
他在盯着你看呢
Oh, miss?
小姐
I'm all better.
我身体养好了
Now, how's about that date?
愿跟我约会吗
Allie was surprised how quickly she fell in love with Lon Hammond.
艾莉惊讶于自己是多快就爱上了朗·哈蒙德
He was handsome, smart...
他帅气 聪明
...funny, sophisticated and charming.
风趣 世故 有魅力
He also came from old Southern money...
他也来自南方的世家
...and was fabulously wealthy.
而且富得流油
Oh, what's happening?
怎么回事
- Where are you going? - Where they going?
-你们去哪 -他们要去哪
- See you later, sweetheart. - Look at that.
-回见了 亲爱的 -瞧啊
Allie, I've been thinking a lot about why we shouldn't get married.
艾莉 我一直在考虑我们不该结婚的理由
Okay, I give up, why shouldn't we get married?
好吧 我们为什么不该结婚
That's the thing, I couldn't think of anything at first.
问题就在这儿 我起初想不到
And then, it just dawned on me. Your parents.
然后突然就想起来了 你父母
- My parents? - Absolutely.
-我父母 -没错
Your old mom and dad. Thank you for that.
你父母 多谢了啊
- Mom? - You see, the problem is that they love me.
-老妈啊 -问题是 他们很喜欢我
- I'm exactly the type of man... - They do?
-我正是他们心中的... -是吗
- ...they want you to end up with. - Really?
-如意女婿 -真的啊
You know, I'm wealthy, I'm from the South, I got a decent job.
我有钱 来自南方 工作也不错
You know, I'm an incredible dancer, I'm a really smart guy.
我舞跳得棒 人也机灵
I look great.
长得还帅
- So, what's the problem, huh? - I like to think...
-那问题在哪里啊 -我认为...
Now just this. If you marry me...
是这样 如果你嫁给我
Now listen close.
听好了
If you marry me...
如果你嫁给我
...then you will have lost a lifelong battle of defiance against them.
那么你这辈子叛逆他们的战役就失败了
- My goodness. What are we gonna do? - I do not know.
-老天啊 这可怎么办 -我不知道
Hey, band, you feeling all right?
乐队 感觉怎么样
Hey, man, we're feeling all right.
伙计 感觉不错呢
You say it!
你们来
See, Allie, I think... Damn it, I think you have to marry me.
艾莉 我觉得...你必须嫁给我
- I think you need to marry me. - I do?
-我觉得你一定得嫁给我 -是吗
- Yes, you do. - I do, why?
-是的 -为什么
Because if you do, your parents will always know...
因为 如果你嫁给我 你父母就会知道
...the unhappiness that you feel
你因为没能让他们失望
for not being able to disappoint them.
而有多么的郁闷
I think you may have overlooked one minor detail.
我觉得你可能忘记了一个小小的细节
And what's that?
什么啊
Well, you see, you have to get their permission first.
你得先得到他们的允许
And I think you may have overestimated their affection for you.
而我觉得你可能高估了他们对你的喜爱
Is that right?
是吗
Oh, I don't think so.
我觉得不会
- And why not? - Oh, because I asked them already...
-为什么 -因为我已经问过了
...and they said yes.
他们同意了
What?
什么
One more thing.
还有一件事
I love you.
我爱你
Will you marry me, Allie?
能嫁给我吗 艾莉
I know I kid around a lot, but I'm crazy about you.
我知道我常打诨 但我为你疯狂
Marry me? Make me the happiest man in the world?
嫁给我吧 让我成为世上最幸福的男人
Yes. Yes, yes!
好啊 好
- Just hold tight. - Where are you going?
-等等我 -你去哪
Oh, my. Mama.
天呐 妈妈
Okay, stop the band.
让乐队停下
Excuse me. I'd like everyone here to know...
打扰下 我想要大家知道
...that this young lady and I are getting married.
那位小姐要跟我结婚了
She agreed with all her heart, but couldn't understand...
她的答应确实是出自真心 但却不明白
...why at the very moment she said yes...
为什么她说"好"的那一刻
...Noah's face came to her mind.
脑中却浮现出诺亚的脸
Hey, Noah, yeah!
诺亚
Oh, good to see you. Let me see you.
见到你太好了 让我瞧瞧你
You bleeding anywhere? No?
你哪里有伤吗
- Everything good? - Yeah.
一切都好吗 -嗯
Oh, I love you.
我真爱你
Come on, there's something I gotta show you. Come on.
来吧 给你看样东西 来吧
What's going on? What is this?
怎么回事 怎么了
Here.
I sold the house.
我卖了房子
- You sold the house? - Yup.
-你卖了房子 -对
Gotta be out by the end of the month.
月底就得搬走了
Between that and your GI Bill,
这个 加上你的军饷
you ought to be able to get it now.
你应该就能买下了
- Get what? - Your dream house.
-买什么 -你想要的那栋房子
- The Windsor Plantation. - Dad...
-温莎种植园 -爸爸
Don't "dad" me, I don't wanna hear about it.
别来这套 什么都别说
I already talked to the bank, they're gonna give you the loan.
我已经跟银行商量过了 他们会给你贷款
- Well, I can't let you sell your house. - It's done.
-我不能让你卖房子啊 -已经卖了
It's a good thing. You should do it.
这是好事 去做吧
Wait a second. You sell the house, where are you gonna live?
等等 你卖了房子 你去哪住啊
With you, dummy, what do you think?
跟你住啊 傻子 你以为呢
Somebody's gotta help you fix it up.
总得有人帮你修葺啊
Noah took a look at the house...
诺亚看了一眼那栋房子
...but only saw one thing:
却只看到了
Allie.
艾莉
He decided right there to fulfill his lifelong dream.
于是他决定实现自己人生的梦想
He would rebuild the old house from the ground up.
他要从零开始重建老房子
And when Noah went to Charleston to get the building plans approved
诺亚去查尔斯顿审批建筑计划时
fate stepped in and dealt him a sweet card.
命运给了他甜蜜的一击
Stop the bus! Stop the bus.
停车 停下车
Sorry, I can't stop the bus until I get to the depot.
抱歉 没到站不能停车
No, please stop the bus now. Please.
不不 求你马上停车吧
Do you understand English, pal?
你听的懂英语吧
No one gets off till we get to the depot. Now sit down.
不到站不能停车 坐下吧
God.
天呐
Watch it, screwball!
看着点 你个混球
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
He's right over there.
他就在那边
Baby, hello.
亲爱的 你好
Hold it.
小心
After seeing Allie that day...
那天见到艾莉后
...something inside Noah snapped.
诺亚内心有什么破碎了
He got the notion into his head...
他脑子里钻进了一个念头
that if he restored the old house where they had come that night
如果他能修好他们那晚上去的老房子
...Allie would find a way to come back to him.
艾莉就终会回到他身边
Some called it a labor of love.
有人称之为心甘情愿
Others called it something else.
也有人会有别的看法
But in fact, Noah had gone a little mad.
但实际上 诺亚是有点疯了
- Excuse me. - Would...
-打扰 -那么...
It's time to eat.
该吃饭了
Lunch will be served in the Sun Room today.
今天午餐在日光室
The melon is good. I had a bite.
瓜很好吃 我尝了一口
Did they ever see each other again?
他们后来还再见到彼此了吗
Noah and Allie?
诺亚和艾莉
Now you don't want me to spoil the end of the story...
你总不想我提前剧透吧
...before I get to the good part, do you?
我还没讲到精彩的部分呢
Where did I leave off?
上次说到哪了
I shall not want.
我将无欲无求
When Noah's father died in November...
11月 诺亚的父亲去世了
...the house was all he had.
房子成了他的唯一
He leadeth me down....
他引领我走向...
In time, Noah finished the house.
终于 诺亚修好了房子
Okay, smile. Here we go.
笑笑 来
He took a good look at what he had accomplished...
他好好看了一眼他的作品
...got rip-roaring drunk for 10 days...
连续10天喝得烂醉
...thought seriously about setting it on fire...
认真考虑要不要把它烧了
...then finally put the house up for sale.
最终决定挂牌出售
I'm prepared to offer you this much.
我愿给你这么多
He had a number of interested buyers...
有不少感兴趣的买家
...but he always found a reason not to sell it to them.
但他总能找到不卖的理由
No.
不行
Either their bids were too low...
不是出价太低
...or if they met his asking price,
如果买家同意了他的要价
he felt it was worth a lot more.
他又会觉得还不够
It's a lot of money, but I'll take it.
价格真高 但我要了
Fifty thousand dollars.
五万
- That's more than my asking price. - That's right.
-比我的要价还高 -没错
It's a great deal more.
可是个占便宜的买卖
He told the man that offered him $5000 over his price...
他跟出价超过他要价五千美元的人说
...that no one in his right mind would do that...
精神正常的人是绝不会那么做的
...and he wouldn't have a lunatic living in his house.
而他绝不会允许一个疯子住在这栋房子里
He worked out his frustration
每天早上
with life on the creek every morning.
他在小湾排解忧思
And in the evenings, to temper the sting of loneliness...
到了晚上 能帮他缓解寂寞的
...there was Martha Shaw.
是玛莎·肖
Martha was a war widow who lived in Quail Ridge, a town away.
玛莎的丈夫死于战争 她住在隔壁奎尔山镇
So you wanna go out tomorrow?
你明天想出去吗
I gotta work.
我得工作
Well, we could go down to the river if you want to.
如果你想 我们可以去河边
Next week, sometime.
下周吧
Maybe take a drive somewhere?
或许可以出去兜兜风
No.
不了
Well, I'm just asking you.
只是问问而已
What do you want, Noah?
你想要什么 诺亚
What do you mean, what do I want?
什么意思
From me.
从我这儿
Sometimes when you talk to me, you don't even see me.
有时候你跟我说话 却根本没在看我
Look, a woman knows when a man looks into her eyes
男人如果看着一个女人却想着别人
and sees someone else.
女人是知道的
Now, you know I want to give you all the things that you want.
我也想给你一切你想要的东西
Right?
你知道吧
But I can't.
但我做不到
Because they're gone.
因为那已经没了
They're broken.
已经破碎了
All right?
好吗
Is the veil too much?
头纱会太夸张吗
Are you kidding? You look perfect!
开什么玩笑 你简直太美了
You're the most beautiful bride.
你真是最美的新娘
- You look gorgeous, honey. - Thank you.
-你可真美 -亲爱的
Wait until Lon sees you in this dress, he's gonna go crazy.
等朗看到你穿这身 一定要疯了
He won't be able to take his eyes off you.
他的眼睛要黏在你身上了
Or his hands.
手也是
Oh, you are bad!
你真坏
Have you seen this morning's paper?
你看到今早的报纸了吗
The Daily Journal says that you are going to be...
《日报》说你会成为
...the social highlight of the season.
这一季的社交亮点
Of the season?
这一季
This is a celebration the likes of which this town's never seen!
这将是小镇空前的盛会
She doesn't plan, she plots, doesn't she?
她可不是一般的计划家 是不是
Mama, look, the governor's coming.
妈妈 看啊 州长也要来
He better. Let me see.
那最好 我看
溪镇老房完成翻修
Oh, boy.
天呐
- All right, Savannah, where are we at? - We're 82 now.
-萨凡纳 怎么样了 -82了
- Memphis, where are we at? - We're 89 now.
-孟菲斯呢 -89了
- Eighty-nine, great, up from 85. Yes? - Sir?
-89 很好从85涨上来的 -先生
You have a visitor.
有人来看你
Well, hello. Baby, I didn't know you were coming.
你好啊 亲爱的 我不知道你要来
I'm so sorry, I should have called.
对不起 我该打个电话的
Baby, what are you talking about? You don't have to call.
别傻了 打什么电话 你随时能来
- Guys, could you give us a minute? - All right.
-伙计们 能让我们单独待会儿吗 -好的
Yes, sir. Miss Allie.
好的 先生 艾莉小姐
Ma'am.
女士 你好
So, what's up?
怎么了
I don't paint anymore.
我现在不画画了
I used to paint all the time.
我以前总画画的
I really loved it.
我可喜欢画画了
- I didn't know that. - Yeah.
-我不知道呢 -是啊
So paint.
那就画呗
I will. You know...
我会的 我...
...I'm gonna start.
我要开始画画了
Great.
好啊
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
I need to get away.
我得离开一下
Okay.
好吧
I need to take care of a few things.
有些事 我要去处理
I need to clear my head.
清理一下思绪
Okay, should I be worried?
好吧 我需要担心吗
- No, I don't think so. - Oh, that's reassuring.
-不 应该不用 -那我放心点了
Listen, are you all right?
你真的没事吗
- Yeah. - Okay, then go.
-嗯 -好 那去吧
Take your time, do whatever you need to do.
慢慢来 做完你要做的事
It's okay to be nervous.
紧张是正常的
It's normal to get cold feet before your wedding.
婚礼前有点退缩是很常见的
No, no second thoughts.
不 我没有退缩
I love you.
我爱你
I'm gonna be back from Seabrook in a couple of days, okay?
我几天就从溪镇回来 好吗
- Seabrook? - Yeah, Seabrook.
-溪镇 -对 溪镇
溪镇
Hello.
你好啊
I saw your picture in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了你的照片
The one with you and the house.
就是你跟房子的合照
And I just wanted to come and see if you were okay.
我就是想过来看看你
I mean, I wasn't in the neighborhood or anything. I just....
我倒不是顺道什么的 就是...
So are you okay?
你挺好的吗
Okay, good.
那好
I'm a stupid woman, I shouldn't have come.
我真蠢 我不该来的
You want to come in?
你要进来吗
Okay.
好吧
This is a good story.
这故事真不错
I'm glad you like it.
你喜欢我很高兴
I think I've heard it before.
我好像听过
Yes.
是啊
Perhaps more than once?
不止一次吗
Doctor needs to see you.
医生要见你
- Me? Now? - No, him.
-我 现在吗 -不 是他
But he hasn't finished reading the story.
但他还没读完故事呢
I'll read some more when I'm through with the doctor.
等跟医生完事了 我会再给你读的
It shouldn't take too long.
不会要很久的
- All right. - Don't you go away.
-好吧 -你可别乱跑
I'll be right back.
我就回来
While you waiting, maybe you'd like to play the piano for a few minutes.
你等的时候 要不要弹会儿钢琴
You do like that.
你喜欢弹钢琴的
I do?
是吗
- I don't know any tunes. - You can read music.
-我不知道什么曲子 -你识谱
No kidding?
真的
Who are you?
你是哪位
I'm Dr. Barnwell, one of the new attending physicians.
巴恩维尔医生 新来的一位主治医生
We haven't met, so I thought I'd examine you myself.
我们还没正式见过 所以我想亲自给你做检查
Okay, so I see here
那么这里写着
that you've had two heart attacks over the last 18 months.
过去18个月里你两次心脏病发
Yeah, minor ones, I think one was angina.
嗯 都是轻度的 有一次好像是心绞痛
- Okay, any complications? - Nope, feel fine.
-有并发症吗 -没有 感觉很棒
Okay, deep breath for me.
好吧 深呼吸
Okay, one more time.
再来一次
And deep breath.
再来一次
And one more.
再来
Terrific, terrific. You still taking your medication?
很棒 你还在服药吗
- Every day, twice a day. - Good, good, good.
-每天两次 -很好
Okay, you can put your shirt on.
把衣服穿好吧
So I understand that you read to Miss Hamilton.
你给汉密尔顿女士读书 是吗
Yeah, to help her remember.
是的 帮她恢复记忆
You don't think it'll help?
你觉得这没用吗
No, I don't.
嗯 我觉得没用
She remembers, doc.
她会回忆起来 医生
I read to her and she remembers.
我给她读书 她就会想起来
Not always, but she remembers.
并不总会 但有时候会
But senile dementia is irreversible.
老年痴呆是个不可逆的过程
It's degenerative.
是一种衰退
After a certain point, its victims don't come back.
到了一定程度 病人就不会再回忆起来了
Yeah, that's what they keep telling me.
是啊 他们也总这么跟我说
I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
我只是不希望你太抱希望
Well, thanks, doc, but you know what they say.
谢了 医生 但常言道
Science goes only so far and then comes God.
科学有界 上帝无边
Then comes God.
上帝无边
Damn, they forgot to turn the page for her.
该死 他们忘记给她翻谱了
You through with me?
完事了吗
I guess they flipped that page.
看来是翻了
No, that she's playing by memory.
不 她是在凭记忆弹
His name is Lon Hammond, Jr.
他叫小朗·哈蒙德
Hammond? As in Hammond Cotton?
哈蒙德 哈蒙德棉花那个吗
As in Hammond Cotton.
就是那个
Well, your parents must love him.
那你父母一定爱死他了
He's a really good man, Noah. You'd really like him.
他真的是个好人 诺亚 你会喜欢他的
You love him?
你爱他吗
Yeah, I do. I love him very much.
是的 我很爱他
Well, that's that.
那就这样了
You marry Lon and we can be friends.
你嫁给朗 我们做朋友
Right?
对吧
Right.
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Do you want to stay for dinner?
要留下吃晚饭吗
I have to warn you, I'm a cheap drunk.
我得警告你 我一喝就醉
A couple more of these and
再喝几瓶
you're gonna be carrying me right out of here.
你就得把我扛出去了
Well, go slow then,
那你慢慢来
I don't want to have to take advantage of you.
我就不用占你便宜了
You wouldn't dare. I'm a married woman.
你不敢 我可是已婚妇女
Not yet.
还没结婚呢
What?
怎么了
Why are you looking at me like that?
干嘛那么看着我
Just memories.
就是想起一些事
This room.
这个房间
This... Is this where...?
这儿就是我们...
This is the room?
就是这里吗
- I'm full. - Me too.
-我吃饱了 -我也是
O how your fingers drowse me!
你的手指抚弄得我好想睡去
惠特曼《再见!》
Your breath falls around me like dew
你的气息落在我周身犹如甘露
Your pulse lulls the tympans of my ears
你的脉搏宁静了我的耳膜
I feel immerged from head to foot
好像从头到脚都沉浸了
Delicious, enough.
十分甜蜜
It was real, wasn't it?
是真的 对吧
You and me.
我们之间的感情
Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids.
那么久之前 我们还是两个孩子
But we really loved each other, didn't we?
但我们真的爱过彼此 对吗
I should go.
我该走了
Goodbye.
再见
Do you think you could back tomorrow morning?
你明天早上能来一趟吗
There's someplace I'd like to show you.
我想带你去看个地方
Please.
求你了
- Okay. - Okay.
-好吧 -那好
She had come back into his life like a sudden flame...
她如一团烈火回到了他的生命中
...blazing and streaming into his heart.
燃烧着流入他心中
Noah stayed up all night...
诺亚整夜未眠
...contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his...
想着如果再次失去她
...if he were to lose her twice.
他会多么痛苦
Oh, I do wish I could figure out the end of this story.
我真希望我知道结局是怎么样的
The children are here.
孩子们来了
Children?
孩子
Not yours, his.
不是你的 他的
- Do you mind? - Oh, I'd love to meet them.
-见见他们吗 -我很乐意
Come over here.
过来吧
- Hi, Daddy. - Sweetheart, how are you?
-爸爸 -亲爱的 你好啊
- Hi, Daddy. - Hi, Maggie.
-爸爸 -玛姬
Hi, I'm Allie.
你们好 我是艾莉
- Hi, I'm Mary Allen. - Mary Allen.
-你好 我是玛丽·艾伦 -你好
- Nice to see you. - Nice to see you.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
Hi. Maggie.
你好 我是玛姬
Maggie, how are you?
玛姬 你好啊
- Hello there, honey. - Hi. Davanee.
-你好啊 亲爱的 -黛文妮
- What a pretty name. - Thank you.
-真好听 -谢谢
Oh, my, thank you.
天呐 谢谢你
- And who's this? - Edmond.
-这是谁 -埃德蒙
Hi, Edmond.
你好 埃德蒙
You know, I think I'll run on up...
我想上去
...and take my afternoon nap, all right?
睡个下午觉 好吗
- Come on, honey, let's go. - There you go.
-走吧 我们走 -去吧
- All right. Good. - Thank you.
-好了 走吧 -谢谢
I'll read some more later.
我回头再继续给你读
All right, thank you.
好 谢谢
I'm so happy to meet you all.
见到你们很高兴
- Goodbye. - Bye-bye.
-再见 -再见
- Nice to meet you. - Goodbye.
-见到你很高兴 -再见
Bye.
再见
- She seems good today. She is good.
-她今天看起来不错 -是啊
I don't know, there's something about today.
今天有点特别
Maybe it's a day for a miracle.
或许是奇迹出现的日子
Daddy...
爸爸
...come home.
回家吧
Mama doesn't know us.
妈妈不认识我们了
She doesn't recognize you. She'll never understand.
她根本不认得你 她不会理解的
We miss you.
我们很想你
This is crazy, you living here.
你不该住在这儿
you know, we'll all help with Mom.
我们都会来帮助妈妈
We can take shifts visiting.
我们可以轮番来看她
Look, guys.
听我说
That's my sweetheart in there.
那可是我的爱人
I'm not leaving her.
我不会丢下她的
This is my home now.
这里现在是我的家了
Your mother is my home.
你们妈妈就是我的家
- Hello? - Hey there.
-喂 -是我
Who is this?
是谁啊
It's Lon, who were you expecting?
朗啊 你以为是谁
Uh, ha, nobody, I...
没谁
I just... I'm just surprised. How did you find me?
我就是有点意外 你怎么找到我的
Well, there's only one hotel in Seabrook.
溪镇只有一家旅馆
And when you didn't call, I got worried.
你不打电话来 我有点担心
Where you been? Are you all right?
你去哪了 你还好吗
You know, I feel like an idiot,
我觉得自己好傻
because I called your hotel about a hundred times.
我给你旅馆打了一百多次了
I'm fine.
我没事
- Anything you want to tell me? - No.
-有什么想跟我说的吗 -没有
- No? - No.
-没吗 -嗯
Okay.
好吧
Lon, I love you.
朗 我爱你
Call you tomorrow?
明天打给你
Okay.
Noah?
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Hey there.
你好啊
Well, we better get going, the rain's coming in.
快走吧 要下雨了
- You like it? - It's spectacular.
-喜欢吗 -真美
It's like a dream.
简直像是梦境
- Do you wanna feed them? - Yeah.
-想喂他们吗 -嗯
What are they all doing here?
他们怎么会聚在这儿
I don't know.
不知道
They're supposed to migrate to Guatemala sound.
他们早该迁徙去危地马拉的
They won't stay here?
不会留在这儿吗
No.
They'll go back where they came from.
他们会回家去
You're different.
你变了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just the way you look. Everything.
就是你的样子 一切都变了
You look different too, but in a good way.
你也变了 不过是变好了
You know, you're kind of the same though.
其实 你也是
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
And you really did it.
而且你做到了
- What? - Everything.
-什么 -一切
The house.
房子
It's beautiful, what you did.
你翻修得真漂亮
Well, I promised you I would.
我向你保证过嘛
Great.
这下可好
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Noah!
诺亚
Why didn't you write me?
你为什么不给我写信
Why?
为什么
It wasn't over for me.
我当时还爱着你
I waited for you for seven years.
我等了你七年
And now it's too late.
现在太晚了
I wrote you 365 letters.
我给你写了365封信
I wrote you every day for a year.
每天都写 写了一年
- You wrote me? - Yes.
-你写了 -对
You...
It wasn't over.
当时没有结束
It still isn't over.
现在也没有
You gotta be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
All this time, that's what I been missing?
等了这么久 这就完了
Let's do it again.
再来一次吧
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒过来啦
You're trying to kill me, woman.
你得要我命了 小姐
I need rest.
我得休息会儿
I need food so I can regain my strength.
我得吃东西 好恢复力气
Okay, what do you want?
好吧 想吃什么
Um, some pancakes.
煎薄饼
Okay.
And some bacon.
还有培根
- Okay. - And some chicken.
-好 -鸡肉
She's the one, isn't she?
就是她 对吗
Can I meet her?
我能见见她吗
I'd really like to meet her.
我真的很想见她
I don't know if that's a good idea, Martha.
我觉得那样不太好 玛莎
So this is Martha?
这就是玛莎吗
Hi, I'm Allie.
你好 我是艾莉
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说了不少你的事
I've heard a lot about you too.
我也是
You want to come in?
要进来吗
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯
Yeah, Noah was just saying how hungry he was.
嗯 诺亚刚刚还说他饿了呢
And, you know, you could put on a pot of tea.
你可以去煮壶茶
Come on in.
进来吧
Come on.
进来吧
It was nice meeting you, Martha.
见到你很高兴 玛莎
- Nice meeting you too. - Goodbye.
-我也是 -再见
Take care.
保重
She's sensational.
她可真不一般
She really is.
真的
I'm really glad that I came, Noah.
我很高兴我过来了 诺亚
I'd forgotten what it's like.
我都忘了那种感觉了
For the first time since I lost Richard...
理查德死后 我第一次...
...I feel like I've got something to look forward to.
觉得自己有盼头了
你睡得好安详 不忍心叫醒你去弄早餐了 就回来
跟着箭头走 有惊喜
Lon is on his way here.
朗正在赶过来
I'm afraid your father spilled the beans about Noah.
你父亲跟他说了诺亚的事
When Lon didn't hear from you last night...
昨晚他又联系不上你
- ...he decided to come. - Well, that's great.
-就决定过来一趟 -好啊
That's just terrific.
太好了
You, me, Noah and Lon, one big happy family.
你 我 诺亚 朗 一个快乐的大家庭
Tell me about the letters, Mother.
那些信是怎么回事 妈妈
- ls it true? - Yes.
-是真的吗 -对
You watched me cry myself to sleep for months and months...
你看着我几个月来哭着入睡
...and you never said anything.
你什么都没说
- How could you do that? - I'm sorry.
-你怎么能这么做 -对不起
- You're sorry? You're sorry? - Yes, I am sorry.
-对不起 你对不起 -对 我很抱歉
Because of you, my entire life is ruined!
就因为你 我这辈子都毁了
Okay, yes, I stole your letters.
好吧 是 我偷了你的信
It was wrong, but stop being dramatic
那的确不对 但你也别闹了
and at least take some of the responsibility.
至少承担点责任
You came down here.
你跑来这儿
You knew what you were doing. You knew this would happen.
你心里很清楚 事情会走到这一步
Oh, so now I'm a tramp?
那么我还成荡妇了
You are unbelievable.
你真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Go on and get some clothes on.
去穿上点衣服
Let's take a drive.
我们去转转
Let's take a drive? Why would I want to go anywhere with you?
去转转 我为什么要跟你走
Because I might know you a little better than you think.
因为 我比你想的要了解你
I don't want you waking up one morning...
我不希望你哪天早上醒来
...thinking if you'd known everything,
心想如果早知今日
you might have done something different.
何必当初
What are we doing here, Mama?
我们来这儿干什么 妈妈
Do you see that man, there?
你看到那个男人了吗
Doesn't look like it now, but 25 years ago....
现在看来不像 但25年前
Oh, my goodness, he was really something.
天呐 他可真迷死个人
We were out of our minds in love, let me tell you.
我们当时爱得天昏地暗
Well, naturally, your grandfather was furious...
不用说 你外公很生气
...so we decided to run away.
于是我们决定私奔
We didn't even make the next town before the police picked us up.
都没走到下座小镇就被警察抓到了
But that was then.
但那是当年了
You know, sometimes when I'm in the area...
有时候 我来这一带时
...I just stop here and I watch him...
就会来这儿看他
...trying to picture how different my life might have been.
想象我的生活本可能是另一番样子
I want you to know that I love your father.
我要告诉你 我爱你父亲
- Mama, I'm... - No, goddamn it, this is important.
-妈妈 -别插嘴 这很重要
And you need to hear it. I do.
你得听我说 我爱他
He is a wonderful man.
他是个好男人
He is good to me and I don't deserve him.
他对我很好 我配不上他
- I love him, Allie, I do, I love him. - I know, Mama.
-我爱他 艾莉 真的 -我知道 妈妈
I know.
我知道
Oh, God.
天啊
This is just very embarrassing.
真是太丢人了
Oh, I'm a stupid woman.
我可真蠢
Look at me, the big old bawl-bag.
瞧我 哭得像什么样子
It's crazy.
真是疯了
I don't even know who that person is.
我都认不出那个人了
Oh, boy.
我的天
Allie!
艾莉
Here.
I hope you make the right choice.
希望你做出正确的决定
Interesting morning?
早上过得挺有趣
Yeah.
Lon's here in town.
朗来了
He's here?
来这儿了
Yeah, we saw his car on the way.
我们回来时看到他的车了
At the hotel.
在旅馆
I see you got my letters.
你收到我的信了
Finally.
终于
What are you gonna do, Al?
你要怎么办 艾莉
I don't know.
我不知道
We're back to that?
又回到这样了
Are we back there?
我们又回去了吗
What about the past couple of days? They happened, you know.
过去几天怎么说 那都是已经发生了的
I know that they happened, and they were wonderful.
这我知道 而且这几天很美好
But they were also very irresponsible.
但也很不负责任
I have a fiance waiting for me at a hotel who's gonna be crushed...
我的未婚夫正在旅馆等着我 等他得知一切
- ...when he finds out... - So you make love to me...
-会伤心欲绝 -你跟我做爱
...and then you go back to your husband?
然后又回到你丈夫身边吗
Was that your plan?
你就这么打算的吗
Was that a test that I didn't pass?
是我没通过什么测试吗
No. I made a promise to a man.
不 我给了他承诺
He gave me a ring, I gave him my word.
他给了我一枚戒指 而我承诺了他
Your word is shot to hell now...
你的承诺现在不已经
- ...don't you think? - I don't know. I don't know.
-打破了吗 -我不知道 我不知道
I'll find out when I talk to him.
我跟他谈过之后就会知道了
This is not about keeping your promise.
这不是在于你是不是遵守承诺
And it's not about following your heart.
也不是在于顺从你的心
- It's about security. - What is that supposed to mean?
-是为了安全感 -什么意思
- Money! - What are you ta...?
-钱 -你说什么...
- He's got a lot of money. - Now I hate you, you smug bastard.
-他很有钱 -我恨你 你个自大的混蛋
Well, I hate you. If you leave here, I hate you.
我也恨你 如果你走 我就恨你
Have you been paying attention to anything that's happening?
你真的注意到发生了什么事了吗
I guess not, I think I must have misread all of those signals.
看来没有 我一定是误解了一切信号
I guess you did.
我看也是
You're bored. You're bored and you know it.
你觉得无聊 你自己也清楚
You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something missing.
如果你不是觉得少了什么也不会来了
You arrogant son of a bitch!
你个自大的混蛋
Would you just stay with me?
你能留下吗
Stay with you? What for?
留下 为什么
- Look at us, we're already fighting. - Well, that's what we do.
-看看我们 已经在吵架了 -我们就这样
We fight.
我们吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch...
你说我自大 混蛋
...and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.
我说你好烦人
Which you are, 99 percent of the time.
你绝大部分时候的确很烦人
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.
我不担心会伤到你的感情
They have like a two-second rebound rate...
反正2秒钟就会恢复过来
...and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
你又继续干烦人的事了
- So, what? - So it's not gonna be easy.
-所以呢 -所以 不会很轻松的
It's gonna be really hard.
会很艰难
We're gonna have to work at this every day...
我们每天都得解决这些问题
...but I want to do that, because I want you.
但我想这么做 因为我想要你
I want all of you, forever.
我要全部的你 直到永远
You and me, every day.
你和我 每一天
Will you do something for me?
你能帮我个忙吗
Please? Will you just picture your life for me?
你能想象一下你的生活吗
Thirty years from now, 40 years from now, what's it look like?
30 40年之后的样子
If it's with that guy, go!
如果是跟他在一起 去吧
Go!
走吧
I lost you once, I think I could do it again...
我失去过你一次 我还能再做一次
...if I thought it's what you really wanted.
如果那真的是你想要的
But don't you take the easy way out.
但你不许回避问题 选择轻松的路
What easy way? There is no easy way.
轻松 哪里轻松了
No matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
不管我怎么做 总会有人受伤
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants?
你能不能别去考虑别人想怎么样
Stop thinking about what I want.
别去考虑我想要什么
What he wants, what your parents want.
他想要什么 你父母想要什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
- What do you want? - It's not that simple.
-你想要什么 -没那么简单
- What do you want? - It's not...
-你想要什么 -没那么...
Goddamn it, what do you want?
该死的 你想要什么
I have to go.
我得走了
My dearest Allie.
最亲爱的艾莉
I couldn't sleep last night
我昨晚无法入睡
because I know that it's over between us.
因为我知道我们之间已经结束
I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real.
我不再心怀怨念 因为我知道我们的爱是真的
And if in some distant place in the future
如果在遥远的未来
we see each other in our new lives...
我们看到了过着新人生的彼此
...I'll smile at you with joy...
我会对你露出开心的笑容
...and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees...
记起那个树荫下与你共度的夏天
...learning from each other and growing in love.
通过彼此领悟人生 在爱情中成长
溪镇旅馆
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul...
最美好的爱情 能唤醒人的灵魂
...and makes us reach for more.
让我们去寻求更多
That plants a fire in our hearts...
在我们心中种下火种
...and brings peace to our minds.
给心灵带来安宁
And that's what you've given me.
这就是你所给我的
That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.
希望你也永远能获得这些
I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah.
我爱你 我们来日再见了 诺亚
It's beautiful. It's a beautiful story.
真美 好美的故事
Yes, it is.
是啊
I don't know why, but it makes me feel sad.
不知道 但这故事让我好伤感
I know you feel lost right now...
我知道你现在觉得茫然若失
...but don't worry.
但别担心
Nothing is ever lost, or can be lost
没有什么会被真正遗忘
《持续性》惠特曼
The body, sluggish, aged, cold
肉体会变得迟缓 衰老 冰冷
The embers left from earlier fires
大火燃烧留下的余烬
Shall duly flame again
也会重燃
Did you write that?
这是你写的吗
No, that was Walt Whitman.
不是 是沃尔特·惠特曼
I think I knew him.
我好像知道他
I think you did.
我想是的
Shall we go in? I'm feeling a little chilly.
我们进去吧 我有点冷了
Okay.
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, who did all of this?
这是谁弄的啊
I did, with a little help from my friends on the nursing staff.
是我 我护理人员的朋友也帮了忙
I've never seen anything so beautiful.
我从没见过这么美的景色
Neither have l.
我也是
Shall we?
我们入座吧
- Some grape juice? - I'd love it.
-来点葡萄汁 -好啊
Ah, so many pills. How sick are you?
好多药丸啊 你病得很重吗
Sickness has become a relative term for me.
对我而言 病已经是个相对概念了
I think of it now as more a general wearing-out process.
我现在更多把它看成是消耗的过程
To you.
敬你
So, what happened?
结局呢
In the story.
故事的结局
Which one did she choose?
她选了谁
Okay.
好吧
The way I see it, I got three choices.
那么 我有三个选择
One, I can shoot him.
一 我毙了他
Two, I can kick the crap out of him.
二 我扁死他
Or three, I leave you.
三 我离开你
But all that's no good.
但这些都不好
You see, because...
因为
...none of those options get me you.
这些选择都无法让我得到你
And in spite of everything...
尽管发生的一切
...I love you.
我还是爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I meant what I said when I gave you that ring.
我给你戒指的时候 说的话都是真心的
I did too.
我也是
I did too. It's just that when I'm...
真的 但是我...
When I'm with Noah I feel like one person...
我跟诺亚在一起的时候 那种感觉
...and when I'm with you I feel like someone totally different.
跟和你在一起的时候完全不一样
Look, it's normal not to forget your first love.
无法忘记初恋是很正常的
I love you, Allie.
我爱你 艾莉
But I want you for myself.
但我想要你
I don't want to have to convince my fiance...
我不想还要说服我未婚妻
...that she should be with me.
她该跟我在一起
You don't have to.
你不用
I already know I should be with you.
我已经知道我该跟你在一起
And they lived happily ever after.
于是他们过上了幸福的生活
Who? Who did?
谁 是谁啊
Oh, yes.
是啊
Of course.
当然了
I remember now.
我记得了
It was us.
是我们
- lt was us. It was us. - Oh, my darling.
-是我们 是我们 -亲爱的
Oh, my sweetheart.
我的爱人
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Oh, my baby.
亲爱的
Noah, Noah.
诺亚 诺亚
I love you, angel.
我爱你 天使
- What happened to me? - Nothing.
-我是怎么了 -没事
You just went away for a little while.
就是走开了一下
- How much time do we have? - I'm not sure.
-我们还有多久 -不好说
Last time it was no more than five minutes.
上次不到五分钟
Okay.
好吧
Hey, I brought along an old friend.
我带了个老朋友来
- How are the children? - Oh, they're fine.
-孩子们怎么样了 -他们很好
Yeah, they were here today.
他们今天还来了呢
Little Noah, Davanee too.
还有小诺亚和黛文妮
They're getting so big.
他们长得好大了
Oh, boy.
天呐
How fast the time goes.
时光飞逝啊
- It flies right on by. - Oh, yes, it does.
-一眨眼就过去了 -是啊
Will you tell them I love them?
代我告诉他们我爱他们
Of course I will.
当然
And that I'm sorry.
还有我很抱歉
I'll tell them, sweetheart.
我会说的 亲爱的
Remember that story you were reading to me?
记得你读给我听的那个故事吗
Yes.
Do you think that I could be her tonight?
你说我今晚能做她吗
Would that be all right?
那样行吗
You know what we could do?
你知道我们能干什么吗
Maybe we could get a car and we could go for a ride.
或许我们可以弄辆车 去兜兜风
We could get out of here and just go someplace, you want to?
我们离开这里 随便去哪 你想去吗
I don't think so. Not tonight, darling.
还是算了 今晚不行 亲爱的
Come on, why not?
为什么不呢
Wait a minute.
等等
Why did you call me darling? I don't know you.
你为什么喊我亲爱的 我不认识你
What's going on here? Am I supposed to know you?
怎么回事 我认识你吗
- Allie. Allie, sweetheart. - No, no, no!
-艾莉 艾莉 亲爱的 -不要
Hey, Allie, I love you, stay with me, don't leave...
艾莉 我爱你 别走开 留在我身边
No!
不要
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Noah, I'm Noah and you're Allie.
我是诺亚 我是诺亚 你是艾莉
What do you want? What are you doing here?
你想怎么样 你在这儿干什么
- Come on, baby. - Don't come near me!
-别这样 亲爱的 -别靠近我
- Don't you come near me! - Allie... Allie, I...
-别过来 -艾莉 艾莉 我...
Help! Help!
救命啊
- Help me! - Calm down, Allie, calm down.
-救救我 -冷静点 艾莉 冷静
- No, not you! - Calm down, Allie! It's all right, come on.
-不 不要你 -冷静点 艾莉 没事的
- No! Let me go! - It's all right. Calm down.
-不 放开我 -冷静点 没事的
- No! Leave me alone. - Calm down, Allie, it's all right.
-不 放开我 -冷静下来 艾莉 没事的
- Somebody help me! - Now calm down.
-谁救救我啊 -冷静下来
- Help! - Doctor!
-救命 -医生
- Talk to me. - She's sundowning.
-怎么回事 -她产生幻觉了
- Somebody help me! - Calm down!
-谁救救我啊 -冷静点
- Give her two cc's. - No! No!
-给她两个单位 -不要
- Calm down, Allie. - One, two, three.
-冷静点 艾莉 -一 二 三
- Allie, it's all right. It's all right. - Okay, okay, okay.
-好了 艾莉 没事的 -好了 没事了
Okay, now take a look.
我来看一眼
Let's take a look. One. Oh, she's fine.
让我看看 她没事了
- Good. Just breathe. - She's fine. She's fine.
-好 呼吸 -她没事了 没事了
Stay calm, just breathe in and out, come on.
冷静下来 呼吸 没事了
- Relax. - You're gonna be okay, Allie.
-放松 -你没事的 艾莉
- Relax. - Allie?
-放松 -艾莉
You're fine, honey.
你没事 亲爱的
我们人生的故事
艾莉森·汉密尔顿·卡尔霍恩著
致吾爱诺亚
读给我听
我就会回到你身边
Morning, Mr. Calhoun.
早啊 卡尔霍恩先生
Mr. Calhoun?
卡尔霍恩先生
Call Dr. Von Pettit, MUSC, okay?
打给南卡罗莱纳医科大学的冯·佩蒂特医生
I've got no BP, I got no pulse. I've got nothing.
没有血压 没有脉搏 什么都没有
Let them know we're in full arrest. Call me on my cell.
告诉他们已经心脏停搏 打我手机找我
Okay, will do.
好的
We talked about this.
我们说过的
It's all right now. Come on, come on, precious.
没事了 走吧 亲爱的
Okay, yes, come on, let's go.
来吧 进来吧
It's okay, baby, come on.
没事的 亲爱的 来吧
You know Mr. Holmes.
你认识霍姆斯先生的
Oh, Mr. Calhoun.
卡尔霍恩先生
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
- How do you feel? - Fine. Fit as a fiddle.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好 可好了
- Where you going? - I was just taking a walk.
-你要去哪 -就是去散散步
I can't sleep.
睡不着
Well, you know you're not supposed to, it's against the rules.
你知道这样不行 违反规定
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You weren't really going for a walk, were you?
你不是要去散步吧
You were going to see Miss Allie.
你想去见艾莉小姐
I just got out of the hospital.
我刚刚出院
And I miss her.
我想她了
Mr. Calhoun.
卡尔霍恩先生
I'm sorry, but I can't let you see her tonight.
抱歉 但我今晚不能让你去看她
Now you're gonna have to go back to your room.
你得回你房间
As for me...
至于我
...I'm gonna go downstairs and get myself a cup of coffee.
我要下楼给自己弄杯咖啡
I won't be back to check on you for a while.
我要过好一会儿才能回来查房
So don't do anything foolish.
所以别做什么傻事
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I'm sorry I haven't been able to be here to read to you.
很抱歉我都没能在这儿给你读书
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I was afraid you were never coming back.
我还担心你不会回来了
I'll always come back.
我总会回来的
What's gonna happen...
如果有一天
...when I can't remember anything anymore?
我什么都不记得了 会怎么样
What will you do?
你要怎么办
Oh, I'll be here.
我还会在这儿
I'll never leave you.
我永远不会抛下你
I need to ask you something.
我有个问题
What is it, sweetheart?
说吧 亲爱的
Do you think...
你觉得
...that our love...
我们的爱
...can create miracles?
能创造奇迹吗
Yes, I do.
我相信能
That's what brings you back to me each time.
就是奇迹让你总能回到我身边
Do you think our love...
你觉得我们的爱
...could take us away together?
能带我们一起离开吗
I think our love can do anything we want it to.
我觉得我们的爱 无所不能
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Allie.
我爱你 艾莉
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I'll be seeing you.
我们来世再见了