第六感 The Sixth Sense

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语 / 拉丁语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 悬疑 / 惊悚

导演: M·奈特·沙马兰

演员: 布鲁斯·威利斯 / 海利·乔·奥斯蒙 / 托妮·科莱特 / 奥莉维亚·威廉姆斯 / 唐尼·沃尔伯格 / 特拉沃·摩根 / 彼得·安东尼·唐伯蒂斯 / 格伦·菲茨杰拉德 / 米莎·巴顿 / Lisa S


台词
灵 异 第 六 感
It's gettin' cold.
天气转凉了
That is one fine frame.
这个框真不错
One fine frame that is.
真是个不错的框
How much...
你觉得...
Does a fine frame like that cost, do you think?
这么高级的框值多少钱
I never told you, but you sound a little like Dr. Seuss when you're drunk.
我没跟你说过 你喝醉时真像苏斯博士
I know. I'm serious.
安娜 我是说真的
Serious, I am.
我很认真哦
I'd say it cost at least a couple hundred.
我猜最少也要几百块钱
- I'm gonna read it for you. - Do I really sound like Dr. Seuss?
- 我要宣读一下 - 我真的像苏斯博士?
"In recognition of his outstanding achievement...
兹表扬他在儿童心理学界
- "in the field of child psychology, - Mm-hmm.
- 不凡的成就 - 嗯嗯
His dedication to his work and his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life..."
与热忱的工作态度以及他持续努力地帮助...
Will you concentrate?
专心一点 好吗?
"...his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life...
他持续努力地帮助...
"for countless children and their families,
无数儿童及其家人
"the city of Philadelphia proudly bestows upon its son...
市府很荣幸颁予费城之子
Dr. Malcolm Crowe..." That's you...
马尔科姆·克劳医生 就是你
"...the Mayor's Citation for professional excellence."
特等专业优良奖状
They called you their son.
他们称你费城之子呢
Wow.
天呐
We should hang it in the bathroom.
我们该把这挂到厕所去
This is an important night for us.
今晚对我们很重要
Finally, someone is recognizing the sacrifices you've made...
终于有人了解你所做的牺牲
that you have put everything second, including me,
你将一切置于其次 包括我
for those families that they're talking about.
只为了这些儿童的福祉
They're also saying that my husband has a gift.
这也证明我丈夫很有天份
You have a gift that teaches children...
你教孩子如何坚强面对...
how to be strong in situations... Where most adults would piss on themselves.
连大人都受不了的处境
I believe what they wrote is real.
我相信这些话是真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I would like some wine in a glass.
我想用酒杯喝酒
I would not like it in a mug.
我不想用马克杯
I would not like it in a jug.
也不想用啤酒杯
Look.
马尔科姆
Anna, don't move. Don't make a sound.
安娜 别动 别出声
This is 47 Locus Street.
这里是洛克斯街47号
You've broken a window and entered a private residence.
你闯入了私人住宅
You don't know so many things.
你什么也不知道
There are no needles or prescription drugs of any kind in this house.
这里没有毒品或药物
Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone?
人独处时为什么会害怕?
I do. I do.
我知道
What do you want?
你要干嘛?
What he promised me! I want what he promised me.
他答应过我 我要他做到
- Oh, my God. - Do I know you?
- 我的天 - 我认识你吗?
Don't you know me, hero?
神医 你不认得我了?
Don't you even remember your own patients?
你不记得自己的病人?
Downtown clinic.
市区诊所
Single-parent family.
单亲家庭
Possible mood disorder.
可能患有情绪失调症
I was afraid!
我那时好害怕
You told me I was having trouble coping with my parents'divorce.
你说我无法面对我父母离婚
You were wrong. You were wrong.
你错了 你错了
Now look at me!
现在看看我
- I don't want to be afraid no more. - Just give me a minute to think.
- 我不想再感到害怕 - 等我想一下
I waited ten years for you!
我等你十年了
I'm not giving you nothin'!
我不会再等了
Ben Friedkin?
班·费肯?
Some people, they call me "freak."
有些人叫我怪胎
Ryan Sumner?
朗诺·桑尼?
I am. I am a freak. Look at...
我的确是个怪胎 看看我
Vincent.
文森
Vincent Gray.
文森·格瑞
No, you don't.
不 你没有
I do remember you.
我当然记得你
Quiet, very smart.
安静 聪明
Compassionate.
有同情心
Unusually compassionate.
非常有同情心
You forgot cursed.
你忘了我也受到诅咒
You failed me.
你放弃我
You failed me!
你放弃了我!
Vincent, I'm sorry if I wasn't... if I didn't help you.
文森 很抱歉我... 没帮到你
But if you just let me try,
让我再试一下
if you just give me a chance...
如果你能再给我一次机会
Oh, God! Oh, God!
上帝啊
- Did Vincent... - Don't talk. Shh.
- 文森 - 别说话
"次年秋天"
"南费城"
"文森·格瑞:十岁"
"科尔·希尔:九岁"
"父母离异"
"极度焦虑 个性孤僻"
"可能患有情绪失调症"
It's okay, Cole.
科尔 别怕
My name is Dr. Malcolm Crowe.
我是马尔科姆·克劳医生
We were supposed to meet today, but I missed our appointment.
我们今天本来要见面的 但是... 我没赶到
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, in the olden days in Europe, people used to hide out in churches.
在很久以前的欧洲 人们会躲进教堂
They would claim sanctuary.
寻求庇护
What were they hiding from?
他们在躲什么?
Bad people, mostly.
大多是在躲坏人
People that wanted to put them in jail, hurt them.
那些想把他们关进监狱 伤害他们的坏人
I noticed your eyeglasses. They don't have any lenses in them.
我注意到你的眼镜 上面并没有镜片
They're my dad's.
这是我爸的
The lenses hurt my eyes.
有镜片不舒服
What were you talking about with your soldiers when I came in? Day...
你刚才跟玩具兵说什么?
De profundus clamo adite domine
It's called "Latin."
那是拉丁文
- All your soldiers speak Latin? - No.
- 它们都说拉丁文吗? - 没有
Just one.
只有一个
Are you a good doctor?
你是好医生吗?
Well,
是的
I used to be.
以前是
I won an award once from the mayor.
我得过一张奖状 市长颁给我的
It had an expensive frame.
它的框很贵
I'm gonna see you again, right?
我会再见到你 对吧?
If that's okay with you.
若你不介意的话
It's me.
我回来了
"拉丁文字典"
"神啊 我自深渊向你哭喊"
Hey, good morning.
早安
Cole.
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Hey, your Cocoa Puffs are gettin' soggy.
你的巧克力脆片都软掉了
Let me see you. Oh, honey, you got a spot. Head up.
让我看看 宝贝 这儿有污点
Okay, here we go.
可以了 终于好了
Something you were looking for, baby?
你在找什么吗?
Pop Tarts?
夹心馅饼
They're right here.
就在这儿
Well, what are you thinking, Mama?
妈咪 你在想什么?
Lots of things.
很多事
Anything bad about me?
你觉得我很坏吗?
Hey, look at my face.
嗨 看着我
I was not thinking something bad about you.
我绝对不会觉得你很坏
Got it?
明白吗?
Got it.
明白
Here, head up.
抬起头
- That's Tommy. - That's okay. You tuck it in.
- 汤米来了 - 好了 领带塞进去 科尔
Cole, you want this?
你要这个吗?
Hey, freak, how'd you like that "arm around the shoulder" bit?
怪胎 搭肩膀那招如何?
I just made that up. I went with it.
我临时想的 我真有天份
It's what great actors do. It's called "improv."
一流的演员都会 这叫即兴表演
Hey, baby.
宝贝
How was your day?
今天过得好吗?
Hmm?
You know, you can tell me things if you need to.
你想说什么就说
Well, you know what I did today?
你知道我今天做什么了吗?
I, uh, I won the Pennsylvania Lottery in the morning,
我...一早就赢了宾州彩券
I quit my jobs,
我辞掉了工作
and I ate a big picnic in the park with lots of chocolate mousse pie.
接着到公园去 吃了好多巧克力慕斯派
And then I swam in the fountain all afternoon.
下午还在喷泉里游泳
What'd you do?
你做了什么?
I was picked first for kick ball teams at recess.
下课后我被选为棒球队的第一选手
I hit a grand slam to win the game.
我打了支满垒全垒打
Everybody lifted me up on their shoulders and carried me around, cheering.
同学把我抬起来大声欢呼
Well, in that case, I am gonna make you some triangle pancakes.
真不错 我替你煎三角形松饼
You got an hour.
一个钟头就好
Hi.
Wanna sit?
想坐吗?
Don't feel like talking today?
今天不想谈吗?
Wanna play a game?
想玩游戏吗?
It's a mind-reading game.
这是个猜谜游戏
Here's how it works.
是这样玩的
I read your mind.
我猜你在想什么
If what I say is right, you take one step towards the chair.
我说对了 你就往前走一步
If what I say is wrong, you take one step back... towards the doorway.
如果我说错 你就往后一步退到门口
If you reach the chair, you sit down.
若你走到椅子旁就得坐下
If you reach the door, you can go.
若你退到门口就可以走
Wanna play?
想玩吗?
Okay.
When your mother and father were first divorced,
你父母刚离婚时
your mom went to see a doctor like me, and he didn't help her.
你妈妈找过我这种医生 他帮不了她
So you think I'm not going to be able to help you.
所以你觉得我也帮不了你
You're worried that she said she told him things...
你很担心 她说她跟医生说了一些事
things she couldn't tell anyone else.
一些她没跟别人说的事
Secrets.
一些秘密
You have a secret, but you don't want to tell me.
你也有不想告诉我的秘密
Your dad gave you that watch as a present just before he went away.
你父亲走之前把那只表留给你
He forgot it in a drawer.
他把它忘在抽屉里了
Doesn't work.
它坏了
You keep pretty quiet in school, but...
你在学校很安静 但...
you're a good student, you've never really been in any serious trouble.
你是好学生 从不闯祸
We were supposed to draw a picture.
有一次上美术课
Anything we wanted.
随便我们画什么
I drew a man.
我画了一个人
He got hurt in the neck by another man with a screwdriver.
另一人拿螺丝起子刺他脖子
You saw that on TV, Cole?
你在电视看到的吗?
Everyone got upset.
老师很生气
They had a meeting.
他们找妈妈开会
Mom started crying.
妈妈开始哭
I don't draw like that anymore.
后来我就不画这些了
How do you draw now?
你现在画什么?
I draw... people smiling,
微笑的人们
dogs running,
奔跑的狗儿
rainbows.
还有彩虹
They don't have meetings about rainbows.
画彩虹不会惹上麻烦
No. I guess they don't.
没错 我想是不会
What am I thinking now?
我现在在想什么?
I don't know what you're thinking now.
我不知道你在想什么
I was thinking...
我在想...
you're nice,
你人很好
but you can't help me.
但是你帮不了我
I thought you meant the other Italian restaurant I asked you to marry me in.
我以为你说的是另一家餐厅
I'm so sorry, Anna.
安娜 对不起
I just can't seem to keep track of time.
我最近老是忘了时间
And I didn't have a very good session today.
今天的访谈也不太顺利
They're both so similar.
他们俩非常相似
The same mannerisms, same expressions, same things hanging over their head.
相同的动作和表情 也有同样的心理问题
I think it might be some kind of abuse.
他可能有受到虐待
Cole has... scratches on his arm.
科尔的手上有抓痕
I think they might be fingernail cuts.
好像是被指甲抓伤
Defensive cuts, maybe. I don't know.
也许是抗拒时抓伤的 我不知道
Maybe a teacher or a neighbor.
可能是老师或邻居
I don't think it's the mother. I've seen her with him, and it doesn't seem to fit.
应该不是他母亲 我看过他们相处 看起来不像是她
Or I could just be wrong.
我也可能看错
Maybe he's just a kid who likes to climb trees a lot.
也许他只是很喜欢爬树
Anna.
安娜
I know that I've been a little distant, all right?
我知道我疏远了你
I know that it makes you mad. I just...
我知道你很生气
feel like I'm being given a second chance, and I don't want it to slip away.
但我觉得这是我弥补的机会 我不想错失它
Anna.
安娜
Happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐
Stop looking at me.
别一直看我
I don't like when people look at me like that.
我不喜欢被人这样看
I walk this way to school with Tommy Tammisimo.
我都跟汤米·唐一起上学
Is he your best buddy?
他是你的好朋友?
He hates me.
他讨厌我
Do you hate him?
你也讨厌他?
No.
Did your mom set that up?
这是你妈妈安排的?
Yes.
Did you ever talk to your mom about how things are with Tommy?
你跟她说过汤米的事吗?
- I don't tell her things. - Why not?
- 我什么都不跟她说 - 为什么?
'Cause she doesn't look at me like everybody else, and I don't want her to.
我不希望她像别人那样看我
- I don't want her to know. - Know what?
- 我不想让她知道 - 知道什么?
That I'm a freak.
我是个怪胎
Hey.
You are not a freak. Okay?
你不是怪胎 好吗?
Don't you believe anybody that tries to convince you of that. That's bullshit.
别相信别人说的话 那全是屁话
You don't have to go through your life believing that.
你不必相信这种话
Okay?
好吗?
Come on.
走吧
- You said the "S" word. - Yeah, I know. Sorry.
- 你说了脏话 - 我知道 对不起
So your dad lives in Pittsburgh with a lady...
你爸跟收费站小姐
that works in a toll booth?
住在一起?
I wonder if she has to pee when she's working.
她工作时尿急怎么办?
Think she just holds it?
她会忍住吗?
I don't know. I was just thinking about that myself.
我不知道 我也在想这问题
You asked a lot of questions about Dad today.
今天你一直问起我爸
How come?
为什么?
Well, sometimes we do things to draw attention,
有时我们会做些事引人注意
to express our feelings about certain issues...
以表达我们对某些事的感觉
divorce, whatever.
像离婚之类的事
For example, a person might leave something on the desk for someone else to find.
就像有些人会故意丢东西 让人找到
Do you know what free association writing is, Cole?
你知道自由联想书写法吗?
No.
不知道
Free association writing is when you take a pencil in your hand,
自由联想书写法就是拿支笔
and you put the pencil to a piece of paper and you start writing.
在一张纸上开始写字
And you don't look at what you're writing or think about what you're writing.
不去看或是想你在写什么
You just keep your hand moving.
只是不停地写
And after a while, if you keep your hand moving long enough,
你的手只要不停下来 过一阵子...
words and thoughts start coming out that you didn't even know you had in you.
那些你从不知道的思路会浮现出来
It could be something you heard somewhere else,
也许是... 你在别处听到的事
or feelings you had deep inside of you.
或是藏在你内心深处的事
Have you ever done any free association writing, Cole?
你写过吗? "不让婴儿安静我就宰了你"
Yes.
写过
What did you write?
你都写些什么?
Upset words.
令人不安的事
Did you ever write any upset words before your father left?
在你爸离开前 你写过那些事吗?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Can you do something for me?
帮我个忙 好吗?
I want you to think about what you wanna get out of our time together...
想想对于我们的访谈 你要什么结果
what our goal should be.
订个目标
Something I want?
我要什么?
If you could change something in your life, anything at all,
如果你能改变你的人生
what would it be?
你要改变什么?
Instead of something I want, can it be something I don't want?
我能不能不要什么?
Okay.
可以
I don't want to be scared anymore.
我不要再感到害怕
"伤痕可能是自残的结果"
You gonna get that?
你去开门好吗?
Are you gonna get that?
你去开门好不好?
- Hi. - Hi.
- 你好-你好
- Don't you see enough of me at the store? - Yeah, I'm on my way out...
- 你在店里没看够我吗? - 我正要去...
to the flea market in the Amish country.
亚美希人的跳蚤市场
I thought maybe you'd wanna come along...
我想请你一起去
and show me how to buy at one of these things.
顺便教我挑货
I don't know if I can deal with the Amish today.
我今天不想跟亚美希人打交道
You can't curse or spit or anything around them.
他们不准别人骂脏话吐口水
I just figured maybe you'd just want to get out and get some air,
我以为你想出去走走
because you've seemed kind of down lately.
最近你有点沮丧
Um, I'm okay.
我没事
Do you think that maybe I should stop by on the way back, show you what I got?
我回来时可以过来把东西带给你看
Because that wouldn't be a problem.
不会很麻烦的
No, l... You know, I can see on Monday.
不用了 礼拜一再说
Sure, yeah, that's fiine. I'm just...
好吧 没关系
Okay, so I guess I'm gonna get going then. I'll speak to you later.
那我走了 回头再谈
- Don't step in the horse manure. - Thank you very much.
- 别踩到马粪了 - 多谢关心
Keep moving, cheese dick.
臭小子 快走吧
"我不会再打人"
Can anybody guess what city was capital of the United States of America...
有没有人能告诉我 1790到1800年间
from 1790 to 1800?
美国首都在哪里?
I'll give you a hint: It's the city you live in.
给你们一个提示 是你们住的城市
Philadelphia! - Right, right.
- 费城 - 没错
Philadelphia's one of the oldest cities in this country.
费城是美国最古老的城市之一
A lot of generations have lived here and died here.
很多人终其一生待在这
Almost anyplace you go in this city has a history and a story behind it.
这里的每个地方几乎都有悠久历史
Even this school and the grounds it sits on.
包括这所学校和校园
Can anyone guess what this building was used for a hundred years ago...
有没有人能告诉我 一百年前这所学校是什么?
before you went to school here, before I went to this school even?
在你来上学之前 甚至在我来这儿上学之前
Yes, Cole.
科尔 你说
They used to hang people here.
他们以前在这儿吊死人
No, uh, that... Mm-mm. That's not correct. Where'd you hear that?
不对 你从哪儿听来的?
They pulled the people in, crying and kissing their families bye.
他们把哭喊的犯人拉开
People watching... spit at them.
旁观者向他们吐口水
Uh, Cole, this building was a legal courthouse.
科尔 这里以前是法院
Laws were passed here... some of the very first laws of this country.
很多法律在这里制定通过
This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers,
当时这儿都是律师 议员
- lawmakers. - They were the ones that hanged everybody.
- 立法者 - 他们也吊死犯人
Uh...
I don't know which one of these guys told you that,
我不知道是谁跟你说的 但是...
but, uh, they were just trying to scare you.
他们不过是想吓唬你
I don't like people looking at me like that.
我不喜欢别人这样看我
Like what?
怎样看你?
Stop it!
别看了
I, uh, l-l-I don't know how else to look.
我不知道该怎么看
You're Stuttering Stanley!
你是结巴史丹利
- Excuse me? - You talked funny when you went to school here.
- 什么? - 你在上学时讲话都会结巴
You talked funny all the way to high school.
一直到高中都还这样
- What? - You shouldn't look at people. It makes them feel bad.
- 什么? - 别这样看人 这样对方会很难受
- How did you... - Stop looking at me!
- 你怎么... - 别再看着我了
Who have you... Been speaking to?
是...是谁告诉你的?
Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley!
结巴史丹利 结巴史丹利...
- Stop it. St-St-St... - Stuttering Stanley!
- 别说了 - 结巴史丹利
- Stop that! - Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley!
- 别说了 - 结巴史丹利
Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley!
结巴史丹利...
Shut up, you f-f-freak!
住嘴 你... 你这怪胎
Hey, big guy.
嘿 大佬
How's it goin'?
你好吗?
I don't wanna talk about anything right now.
我现在什么都不想谈
Okay.
好吧
You like magic?
你喜欢魔术吗?
Hmm?
Observe: The magic penny.
仔细看 神奇的铜板
Looks like an ordinary penny.
看起来很普通
But I do my little magic shake, and...
但我只要摇一下
now it's in my right hand.
它就会跑到右手里
But that's not the end of the magic trick.
不过把戏还没有完
I do another little shake, and...
我只要再摇一下
right there in the vest pocket.
它就会跑到口袋里
But that's not the end of the magic trick.
不过这也还没有完
I do another little shake...
我再摇一下
and...
然后
right back in the left hand where it started.
它又回到左手来了
That isn't magic.
这不是魔术
What are you talking about? Of course it's magic.
什么意思?当然是魔术
You just kept the penny in that hand the whole time.
铜板一直都在你的左手
Think so?
是吗?
I didn't know you were funny.
我不知道你也会搞笑
Malcolm, sit your cute butt down and listen up.
马尔科姆 给我坐下来听好
No doubt about it. Anna is like my sister.
实际上 安娜就像我的姐妹
And you better make her happy. I'm not talkin'about no...
你最好让她快乐
"Mmm, this taste like real butter"kind of happy.
不只是表面上的快乐而已
I'm talkin' about... What's up, girl?
我说的是...
"Julie Andrews twirling around like...
像"真善美"的茱丽安德鲁丝
a mental patient on a mountaintop" kind of happy.
在山顶上跳舞一样那么快乐
That's the kind of happy I'm talkin'about.
我说的是这种快乐
Shh. Come here.
过来
Don't tell her I told you,
别跟她说是我说的
but she said she knew she love you...
她说她第一次在街上见到你
from the first time she met you on the street.
她就知道她爱你
She'd do anything for you.
她愿意为你付出一切
I love you guys.
我爱你们
My nose is running. Turn it...
我哭惨了...
"抗忧郁剂 日服二次"
And then you do the magic shake.
只要轻轻摇一下
The penny has moved from my pocket...
铜板就会从我口袋...
all the way back to the hand it started in.
跑到原来的手里
That's stupid.
真无聊
It's supposed to be funny.
这应该很好笑的
It's stupid. I want my penny back.
蠢毙了 把铜板还我
He doesn't get invited places, so it's our pleasure.
他很少被人邀请 这是我们的荣幸
Last time was a Chuck E. Cheese party a year ago.
他上次参加聚会已是一年前的事
He hid in one of those purple plastic tunnels and didn't come out.
他躲在玩具隧道里不肯出来
- Chucky who? - Cheese. It's a kids place.
- 在什么地方? - 是一间儿童餐厅 小孩去的地方
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
- 借过 - 抱歉
Is someone out there?
外面有人吗?
Open this door, please. Come on.
请开这扇门
I can't breathe. If you can hear me, open this door.
我喘不上气了 你听见了就开门吧
I swear on my life I didn't take the master's horse.
我发誓我没偷主人的马匹
Open this door, or I'll break through it and grab you!
快开门 否则我破门而出把你掐死
- The star of the commercial always gets his own trailer. - For what?
- 广告明星都有自己的休息室 - 用来干嘛?
He needs a place to think about his character, alone.
用来单独思考角色与对白
You only had one line.
你只有一句台词
Derrick, check it out.
达伦 快看
Oh, yeah. My dad made me invite him.
我爸逼我邀请他的
Happy birthday, Derrick.
生日快乐 达伦
Is there somethin' you want to see in there?
你想进去吗?
No.
We're gonna put on a pretend play.
我们要演一部戏
- Wanna be in it? - Okay.
- 你想加入吗? - 好
It's called "Locked in the Dungeon."
剧名是"地窖里有谁"?
Yes, Cole, and, uh, you get to be the one locked in the dungeon.
你就演被关在地窖里的角色
Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!
Don't!
不要...
Let me out! No! No!
不要...
No! No!
不!不!
- Cole?
科尔?
Cole!
科尔?
Is there a key for this door?
这门的钥匙在哪?
Cole? Honey? Honey, can you hear me?
科尔?听得见我吗?
Oh, my God! Cole!
科尔...天啊!
Help me! Help! Help! Help!
救救我!救命啊!
The tests would indicate he did not have a seizure.
多项检查显示他没有癫痫症状
He's doing fiine.
他很好
After some rest, he can go home tonight.
休息一下就可以回家了
There's some cuts and bruises on your son...
你儿子身上有些瘀青和伤痕
- that are concerning me. - Oh, man.
- 我很担心 - 糟了
Yeah, those are from sports.
那是运动造成的
You think I hurt my child?
你以为是我弄的?
You think I'm a bad mother?
你想我是个坏母亲?
Mrs. Sloan over there, she's a social worker with the hospital.
史隆太太就在那里 她是医院社工人员
She's gonna ask you a couple procedural questions.
她会问你一些手续上的问题
What happened to my child today?
我孩子今天怎么了?
Something was happening to him, physically happening. Something was very wrong!
他出事了 出事了 事情很不对劲
Hey.
Did your father used to tell you bedtime stories?
你父亲睡前会说故事吗?
Once upon a time there was this young prince,
很久以前 有一个年轻的王子
and he decided that he wanted to go for a drive.
他决定要开车兜风
He got his driver, and they started driving.
他找来他的司机 他们就开始出发
Driving, driving.
开着 开着
Driving a lot.And, uh,
开了很久的车
they drove so much that he fell asleep.
他们开太久 他睡着了...
And...
当他醒来...
Then he woke up, and he realized they were still driving.
他发现他们还在开车
- This was a very long trip. - Dr. Crowe?
- 这旅程真长 - 克劳医生?
You haven't told bedtime stories before.
你以前根本没说过睡前故事
Uh, not too many, no.
我是没说过
You have to add some twists and stuff.
你得加点情节进去
Okay. Some twists.
好 加点剧情
Like what kind of twists? Give me an example.
哪种情节?给我点提示吧
- Maybe they run out of gas. - They run out of gas?
- 也许他们没油了 - 他们没油?
That's good, 'cause they're driving, right? Okay, so...
没油 很好 他们在开车嘛
Tell me the story about why you're sad.
告诉我你为何忧伤?
You think I'm sad?
你觉得我很忧伤?
What makes you think that?
你怎会这么想?
Your eyes told me.
你的眼神告诉我的
Not supposed to talk about stuff like that.
我不该谈这个的
Once upon a time, there was this person named Malcolm.
以前有个叫马尔科姆·克劳的人
He worked with children.
他帮小孩解决问题
He loved it.
他喜欢这份工作
He loved it more than anything else.
他爱这工作甚于一切
And then one night, he found out that...
后来在一天晚上...
he made a mistake with one of them.
他发现他错待了一个孩子
He couldn't help that one.
他帮不了那个孩子
And he can't stop thinking about it.
他自责不已
He can't forget.
无法忘怀
Ever since then, things have been different.
从那时起 一切都改变了
He's not the same person that he used to be.
他不再是以前的他了
And his wife...
他太太
doesn't like the person that he's become.
不喜欢如今的他
They barely speak anymore. They're like strangers.
他们不再交谈 像陌生人一样
And then one day, Malcolm meets this wonderful little boy.
有一天 马尔科姆遇见了一个小孩
A really cool little boy.
一个很棒的小孩
Reminds him a lot of the other one.
这小孩跟那孩子很像
And Malcolm decides to try and help this new boy...
马尔科姆决定要帮助这小孩
'cause he feels that if he can help this new boy,
因为他觉得如果能帮得了这个小孩
it will be like... helping that other one too.
那就等于是... 救了先前的那个小孩
How does the story end?
这故事的结局如何?
I don't know.
我不知道
I wanna tell you my secret now.
现在我要跟你说我的秘密
Okay.
I see dead people.
我可以看见死人
In your dreams?
在梦里吗?
While you're awake?
在你醒着的时候?
Dead people, like, in graves, in coffins?
在棺材里的死人吗?
Walking around like regular people.
他们像我们一样走来走去
They don't see each other.
互相看不见对方
They only see what they wanna see.
他们只看得到他们想看到的
They don't know they're dead.
他们不知道自己已经死了
How often do you see them?
你多常见到他们?
All the time.
每时每刻
They're everywhere.
到处都有他们
You won't tell anyone my secret, right?
你不会跟别人说吧?
No. I promise.
不会 我保证
Will you stay here until I fall asleep?
等我睡着再走 好吗?
Of course.
当然好
Cole has pathologies more severe than initially assessed.
科尔...他的病情比我预想的严重
He's suffering from visual hallucinations,
他会产生幻觉
paranoia,
有妄想症
Some kind of... school-age schizophrenia.
还有某种学龄儿童的精神分裂症
Medication, hospitalization may be required.
也许必须住院接受药物治疗
And I'm not helping him.
我也帮不了他
Hi, this is Lynn Sear, Cole's mom.
我是席琳恩 科尔的妈妈
Yeah, uh, l... I'd like to talk to you...
我想跟你谈谈你儿子和他的朋友
about your boy and his friends keeping their goddamn hands off my son.
叫他们别再碰我的儿子...
Mama?
妈妈?
No, dinner is not ready!
不行 晚饭还没煮好
What are you gonna do?
你想怎样?
You can't hurt me anymore!
你不能再伤害我了
Neddy! You're a terrible husband, Neddy!
兰尼 你是个坏老公
Look what you made me do! Neddy!
我是被你逼死的 兰尼
Once there was a boy,
从前有个男孩
very different from all the other boys.
一个与众不同的男孩
He lived in the jungle,
他住在丛林里
and he could speak to the animals.
他能跟动物交谈
Did you think the play sucked big time?
你觉得这出戏很逊吗?
What?
什么?
Tommy Tammisimo acted in a cough syrup commercial.
汤米·唐演过咳嗽药广告
He said everyone was self-conscious and unrealistic.
他说大家都演得很不自然
He said the play sucked big time.
还说这出戏逊毙了
This Tommy kid sounds like a real punk.
这个汤米好像很讨人厌
I thought the play was excellent. Better than "Cats."
我觉得这出戏很好看 比"猫"还棒
- "Cats"? - Never mind.
- "猫"? - 算了
Cole, I was really interested in what you told me at the hospital.
你在医院里说的话很有意思
I'd like to hear more about it.
我想再多听一些
Cole?
科尔
What?
怎么了?
Is something up there?
那里有什么吗?
Cole,
科尔
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看见
Be real still.
不要动
Sometimes you feel it inside,
有时你会有种感觉
like you're falling down real fast,
好像坠入万丈深渊
but you're really just standing still.
但你其实根本没动
You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck?
你会不会突然觉得颈背寒毛直竖?
Yes.
And the tiny hairs on your arm, you know, when they stand up?
全身上下都起鸡皮疙瘩?
Yes.
That's them.
那就是他们
When they get mad,
当他们生气
it gets cold.
就会变得很冷
I don't see anything. Are you sure they're there?
我没看到 你确定他们真的在吗?
Cole?
科尔
Please make them leave.
请你叫他们走开
I'm workin' on it.
我正在努力
Come on.
走吧
Mommy, Daddy?
爸 妈
My throat hurts.
我的喉咙好疼
Run! Run!
跑!快跑!
Pedia Ease cough suppressant.
小儿止咳糖浆
- Gentle, fast, effect... - Cole.
- 药力温和 有效... - 科尔
I don't care what they say, this thing is broken.
不管他们怎么说 暖气坏了
Take 'em off.
把手套脱掉
I don't want them on my table.
别放在餐桌上
I saw what was in your bureau drawer when I was cleaning.
我在打扫时看了你的抽屉
Got something you want to confess?
你要不要坦白一下?
Hmm? The bumblebee pendant? Why do you keep taking it?
你为何老是拿走那只坠子?
It was Grandma's.
那是外婆的
You know, what if it broke? You know how sad I'd be.
要是摔坏了你知道我会怎样
You'd cry 'cause you miss Grandma so much.
你会哭 因为你很想念外婆
That's right.
没错
Sometimes people think they lose things,
人们有时以为失去了什么
and they really didn't lose them... it just gets moved.
其实没有 只是被换了个地方
So, did you move the bumblebee pendant?
是你把那坠子换了个地方的吗?
Don't get mad.
不要生气
So, who moved it this time?
这次是谁拿走的?
Maybe someone came in our house, took the bumblebee pendant out of my closet...
也许有人跑进来 把坠子从我抽屉拿走
and placed it nicely in your drawer.
再放进你的抽屉
- Maybe. - God, I am so tired, Cole.
- 也许是 - 我很累了 科尔
I'm tired in my body, I'm tired in my mind,
我的身心都很疲倦 我的心灵也累了
I'm... tired in my heart.
我的心灵也累了
I need some help.
我需要帮忙
You know, I don't know if you noticed, but our little family isn't doing so good.
我们家的状况不是很好
I mean, I've been praying,
我一直在祷告
but I must not be praying right.
也许是我祷告的方法不对
Looks like we're just gonna have to answer each other's prayers.
现在我们只能自求多福
If we can't talk to each other, we're not gonna make it.
我们无法坦白就无法撑下去
Now, tell me, baby. I won't get mad, honey.
老实告诉我 宝贝 我不会生气的
Did you take the bumblebee pendant?
坠子是不是你拿的?
No.
不是
You've had enough roast beef. You need to leave the table.
你吃够了 马上离开餐桌
Go!
快点
Hey, come on. I'll show you where my dad keeps his gun. Come on.
快来 我带你看我爸藏的枪
Sebastian, come on!
狗狗 来吧
- Mama?
妈妈
If you're not very mad,
如果你的气消了
can I sleep in your bed tonight?
我今晚能不能跟你一起睡?
Look at my face.
看着我
I'm not very mad.
我没有生气
- Baby, why are you shaking?
宝贝 你为什么发抖?
Cole, what's wrong?
科尔 怎么了?
Oh, God, please tell me!
神啊 求求你告诉我
Oh, please.
求求你
It's Edwardian, beautifully worked...
这是爱德华时期的 镶工细致 镶满了细钻...
with mine-cut diamonds and an actual color Burmese sapphire.
和一颗缅甸蓝宝石
It's timeless.
经典之作
You, uh...
你...
Got anything a little plainer?
有没有普通一点的钻戒?
Plainer? You want a plain ring to go with your plain fiance? Is that how it is?
普通一点? 你想用个普通的钻戒 来配你那普通的老婆 对吧?
No! Baby, don't get in a tissy.
不是啦 宝贝 别生气
Uh... You're so beautiful.
你太美了
You're like a Burmese sapphire all by yourself.
你就像缅甸蓝宝石一样美
- You don't need all that. - Uh-huh.
- 你根本不需要这些 - 嗯嗯
Why don't you try it on...
为什么不先试戴一下
and see how you both feel about it.
看看你们觉得怎样?
There. How does that feel?
怎么样?
I think this piece, um, communicates a longing.
这枚钻戒代表一种渴望
I imagine that the woman who owned it...
曾经拥有这枚钻戒的女主人
Ioved a man that she couldn't be with.
有过一段刻骨铭心的恋情
Did he have wavy hair and chestnut eyes?
她是卷发和棕色眼睛吗?
- Huh? - Um, I don't know, but...
- 呃 - 我不知道
a lot of the pieces in this store communicate,
这里有许多首饰都能和主人沟通
and I think you should choose a piece that speaks to you.
你们应该挑个合适的
I think maybe when people own things and then they pass away,
当人们死后 他们所拥有过的东西
a part of themselves gets printed on those things,
上面都会留下他们的痕迹
like... like fingerprints.
就像...是指纹
I'll just wrap it up.
我帮你们包起来
You don't need a guy with a Master's.
你不需要一个硕士
You need a wrestler with a neck larger than his head.
你需要个虎臂熊腰的壮汉
No, I need a wrestler with a Master's.
不 我需要有硕士学位的壮汉
- What's this? - Happy birthday.
这是什么? 生日快乐
- For me? - Mm-hmm.
- 你送的? - 嗯
It's a... first edition.
这是... 初版书
Wow.
哇哦
- You know, this is too much. - No. Took it out of your Christmas bonus.
- 你一定花了不少钱 - 不 我从你的年终奖金上扣下来
It's perfect, Anna.
太棒了 安娜
- Thanks.
谢谢
What do you want more than anything?
你最想要什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I've told you what I want.
我说过我想要什么
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
I want to be able to talk to my wife again.
跟我老婆再度交谈
The way we used to talk to each other.
就跟以前一样
Like there was no one else in the world except us.
回到两人世界
How are you gonna do that?
你要怎么做?
Can't be your doctor anymore.
我不能再当你的医生了
I haven't paid enough attention to my family.
我没有关怀自己的家人
Bad things happen when you do that.
这样是不对的
Do you understand?
你懂吗?
- I'm going to transfer you. I know two psychologists. - Don't fail me.
- 我会帮你介绍... - 别放弃我
Don't give up. You're the only one who can help me, I know it.
别放弃我 你是唯一能帮助我的人
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
You...
你说过...
Someone else can help you.
会有别人来帮你的
You believe me, right?
你相信我 对吧?
Dr. Crowe, you believe my secret, right?
克劳医生 你相信我的秘密吧?
I don't know how to answer that, Cole.
我不知道该怎么回答
How can you help me...
你如果不相信我的话
if you don't believe me?
你怎么能够帮我?
Some magic's real.
有些魔术是真的
Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone?
人独处时为什么会害怕?
I do. I do.
我知道 我知道
I'm sorry, Vincent. I hope I didn't leave you alone too long.
抱歉让你等这么久 文森
Whew. It's cold in here.
这里好冷
Vincent, why are you crying?
文森 你怎么哭了?
You won't believe.
你不会相信我的
Sorry, Vincent. I hope I didn't leave you alone too long.
抱歉让你等这么久 文森
Whew. It's cold in here.
这里好冷
Vincent...
文森...
Whew. It's cold in here.
这里好冷
Nah, you know what? I never liked him either.
知道吗 我也不喜欢针筒
When I was a kid, I had this blood test done,
我小时候有一次验血
and I threw up chili cheese fries all over this male nurse.
我吐了护士一身
Excuse me. Dr. Reed is on line two.
抱歉 李医生在 2 线
Vincent, will you excuse me? I have to take this.
我得听这个电话
Just give me a minute, okay?
等我一下
Yo no quiero morir.
我不想死
Yo no quiero morir.
我不想死
- Oh, my God. - Yo no quiero morir!
- 我的天啊 - 我不想死
You been running around?
你最近很忙?
Make you feel better?
这样比较好过?
I like to run around. It's good exercise.
我喜欢忙碌 那样很好
Do you want to ask me questions now?
想问我问题?
Want to be a lance corporal in Company "M, " Third Battalion, Seventh Marines?
想加入陆战队第七师吗?
We're being dispatched into the Quang Nam province.
我们刚被派往越南打仗
Maybe later.
待会吧
Something happened, didn't it?
有事发生了 对吗?
You wigging out?
你吓坏了?
Yes. I think I am.
是的 我想是吧
Do you know what "Yo no quiero morir" means?
知道这话什么意思吗?
It's Spanish. It means "I don't want to die."
西班牙文 意思是"我不想死"
What do you think these ghosts want when they talk to you?
你觉得那些鬼魂为什么找上你?
I want you to think about it, Cole.
你想一想
I want you to think about it really carefully.
仔细地想一想
What do you think they want?
你想他们想干嘛?
- Just help. - That's right. That's what I think too.
要我帮忙 对 我也这么想
They just want help, even the scary ones.
他们想要你帮忙
I think I might know a way to make them go away.
我想我知道该怎么让他们走开
How?
怎么做?
Listen to them.
倾听他们
What if they don't want help?
如果他们不想要我帮忙呢?
What if they're just angry and they just want to hurt somebody?
万一他们只是想伤害别人呢?
I don't think that's the way it works.
我想应该不会
How do you know for sure?
你怎能确定?
I don't.
我并不确定
Hey!
Hey! Hey!
What's happening?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Go!
科尔
What's happening to you?
你怎么了?
Is someone hurting you? I'll kick their ass.
有人伤害你? 我去揍扁他们
Cole, if they're hurting you...
科尔 要是他们伤害你...
Mama, you sleep now.
妈妈 你睡吧
I'm feeling much better now.
我觉得好多了
Do you want to tell me something?
你是不是想告诉我什么?
She came a long way to visit me, didn't she?
她跑了大老远才找到我 对吧?
I guess she did.
我想是的
Can you get some water?
去拿杯水吧
That's her sister.
那是她妹妹
You know, when I went through this with my father's cancer...
我父亲癌症过世时我就经历过了
I just can't imagine a child being in bed for two years.
但这孩子卧病在床两年
How many... How many doctors?
看过多少医生?
- I think it was six. - Six different doctors?
- 我想有六个了 - 六个不同的医生都...
I think so, yes.
我想是的
I just heard the, uh, little one is falling ill now.
我刚听说... 小的那个现在也病了
God help them.
愿上帝帮助他们
Don't go home, okay?
别离开 好吗?
I definitely won't.
我不会的
Aah!
Mister?
先生?
Excuse me, mister.
抱歉 先生
Are you Kyra's daddy?
你是琪拉的爸爸吗?
It's for you.
这是给你的
Sh-She wanted to tell you something.
她有事想告诉你
Oh, no, here he comes. He's coming my way. Psst!
不 他来了 正朝我走过来呢
Would you like to dance?
想跳舞吗?
Well, actually, I just came with my friends.
我跟朋友一起来的
Oh, well, how about this?
怎么样?
We can dance for a little bit,
我们先跳一下
and if you don't like the way I dance, you can kick me.
我要是跳不好 你可以踢我
Oh, okay then.
好吧
It's time for lunch, Kyra.
该吃午餐了
I'm feeling much better now. - That's so great, honey.
我觉得好多了-很好啊
It's time for your food.
你该吃饭了
Can I go outside if I eat this?
我吃完以后可以出去玩吗?
I don't know. You know how you get sick in the afternoons.
你下午的情况一向都不好
We'll see.
再说吧
Don't say that it tastes funny. You know I don't like to hear that.
别说吃起来很奇怪 我不想听你那么说
Tami's mom called.
山姆他妈妈打电话来了
You were keeping her sick.
是你害她一直都病着
You liked it, she said.
她说你喜欢它
She looked out for you.
她会保护你的
Is Kyra coming back?
琪拉会回来吗?
Not anymore.
再也不会了
I think that's enough. That's enough makeup.
好 化好了
Okay.
好的
- They're calling for the stable boy. - We have to hurry!
- 该你上场了 - 我们得快点
Who, uh... Who were you talking to?
你刚刚跟谁说话?
Just practicing my lines.
我是在练习台词
Thanks for giving me this part, Mr. Cunningham.
谢谢你给我这个机会
You know, when I went to school here, there was a terrible fire in this section of the theater.
很久以前 这剧院发生过一次大火
They rebuilt the whole thing.
他们重建了这里
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Only he who is pure of heart can take the sword from the stone.
只有心无邪念的人 才能拔出石中剑
Let the boy try.
让那孩子试试
He is a stable boy. He cleans up after the horses.
但他只是个清扫马厩的男孩
- Silence, village idiot.
安静 无知的村民
Let the boy step forward.
让那孩子走向前
Hail, King Arthur!
亚瑟王万岁
Yea!
I thought you were really great in the play, Cole.
你演得很棒
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 是的
- You know what else? - What?
- 知道吗... - 什么?
I thought Tommy Tammisimo sucked big time.
我觉得汤米·唐很逊
I got an idea how you can talk to your wife.
我有办法让你妻子听你说话
Wait till she's asleep.
趁她熟睡时跟她说话
Then she'll listen to you and she won't even know it.
她会不知不觉的把你的话听进去
I'm not gonna see you anymore, am I?
我不会再见到你了吧?
I think we said everything we needed to say.
我想我们该谈的都已经谈过了
Maybe it's time to say things to someone closer to you.
也许该跟你的亲人谈一谈了
Maybe we can pretend like we're gonna see each other tomorrow.
也许我们可以假装明天还要见面
Just for pretend.
只是假装
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna go now.
我要走了
I'll see you tomorrow, Cole.
明天见 科尔
I'm okay, Officer.I-I'm okay.
我没事 警察先生
I don't know what happened.
我不知道是怎么回事
Geez, I hope nobody got hurt.
天啊 希望没有人受伤
You're very quiet.
你很安静
You're mad I missed the play, aren't you?
你在气我没赶上你的演出
I have two jobs, baby.
我得做两份工作
You know how important they are for us.
这对我们非常重要
I'd give anything to have been there.
我真的很想到场
I'm ready to communicate with you now.
我现在可以跟你沟通了
Communicate?
沟通?
Tell you my secrets.
告诉你我的秘密
What is it?
是什么?
You know the accident up there?
不知道前面发生了什么事故?
Yeah.
什么
Someone got hurt.
有人受伤了
They did?
真的?
A lady.
是一位女士
She died.
她死了
Oh, my God. What, you can see her?
天啊 你看得到她?
- Yes. - Where is she?
对 她在哪里?
Standing next to my window.
就站在我的车窗旁边
Cole, you're scaring me.
你吓坏我了
They scare me too sometimes.
他们有时也吓坏我了
They?
他们?
Ghosts.
鬼魂
You see ghosts, Cole?
你看得见鬼魂?
They want me to do things for them.
他们要我帮忙
They... They talk to you?
他们跟你说话?
They tell you to do things?
他们要你做事?
They're the ones that used to hurt me.
以前就是他们吓坏了我
What are you thinking, Mama?
妈妈 你在想什么?
- You think I'm a freak? - Look at my face.
你以为我是怪胎? 看着我
I would never think that about you. Ever.
我绝不会认为你是怪胎 永远不会
- Got it? - Got it.
- 懂了吗? - 懂了
Just let me think for a minute.
让我想一下
Grandma says hi.
外婆跟你问好
She says she's sorry for taking the bumblebee pendant.
她说她很抱歉拿走坠子
She just likes it a lot.
她太喜欢它了
- What? - Grandma comes to visit me sometimes.
什么? 外婆有时会来看我
Cole, that's very wrong.
科尔 这样是不对的
- Grandma's gone, you know that. - I know.
- 你知道外婆已经过世了 - 我知道
- She wanted me to tell you... - Cole, please stop.
- 她要我... - 别说了
She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance.
她要我告诉你 她去看你跳舞
She said when you were little,
她说你小的时候...
you and her had a fight...
跟她吵过一次架
right before your dance recital.
就在你舞蹈表演之前
You thought she didn't come to see you dance.
你以为她不想看你跳舞
She did.
她去看了
She hid in the back so you wouldn't see.
她躲在后面 你没看到她
Sh-She said you were like an angel.
她说你像个天使
She said...
她说...
you came to the place where they buried her,
你曾经到她的墓地去
asked her a question.
问了她一个问题
She said the answer is...
她说答案是...
every day.
每一天
What did you ask?
你问了她什么?
Do...
我...
Do I make her proud?
有没有让她感到骄傲?
Mama.
妈妈
Hi, everybody. As most of you know,
大家好 你们都知道 我...
I'm not used to doing this,
我并不习惯这样
and I promised Anna that I'd try not to embarrass her.
我也答应安娜不会令她困窘
I'll leave that to her mother.
这任务就交给她母亲吧
But we do want to thank all of you for coming...
我们想谢谢大家的出席
and for sharing this wonderful day with us.
并与我们分享这美妙的日子
It's bittersweet almost, for me,
我心中既苦又乐
'cause I hate giving her up.
因为我并不想把她交出去
Anna?
安娜
I miss you.
我好想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
Why, Malcolm?
为什么 马尔科姆?
What?
什么?
- What is it? - Why did you leave me?
- 什么... - 你为何离我而去?
I didn't leave you.
我并未离你而去
I see people.
我看得见死人
They don't know they're dead.
他们不知道自己已经死了
- How often do you see them? - All the time.
- 你多常见到他们? - 每时每刻
They're everywhere.
到处都有他们
They only see what they want to see.
他们只看得到他们想看的
Okay, Mikey.
好了 麦克
Come on. Give me a minute.
等等 让我想一下
Oh, God.
天啊
- It doesn't even hurt. - Let me see.
- 不是很痛 - 让我看看
Let me see. Put your hand...
让我看看 把手拿开
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay.
好的
I think I'm okay. Really, I think it just went...
我想我没事 真的
went in and out.
我想子弹并没有留在里面
It doesn't even hurt anymore.
根本不会痛
I think I can go now.
我想我现在可以走了
I just needed to do a couple things.
我只是需要做几件事
I needed to help someone.
我得帮助一个人
I think I did.
我想我做到了
And I needed to tell you something.
我也要告诉你一些事
You were never second.
你对我一直都是最重要的
Ever.
永远都是
I love you.
我爱你
You sleep now.
好好睡吧
Everything will be different in the morning.
明早开始一切都会改观的
Good night, Malcolm.
晚安 马尔科姆
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的