幸福终点站 The Terminal

上映日期: 2,004

语言: 英语 / 保加利亚语 / 西班牙语 / 俄语 / 汉语普通话 / 德语 / 法语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格

演员: 汤姆·汉克斯 / 凯瑟琳·泽塔-琼斯 / 斯坦利·图齐 / 齐·麦克布赖德 / 迭戈·卢纳 / 巴里·沙巴卡·亨利 / 库玛·帕拉纳 / 佐伊·索尔达娜 / 埃迪·琼斯 / 祖德·塞克利拉 / 科瑞·


台词
幸福终点站
字幕制作:中国第一帅
United Airlines announcing the arrival of Flight 9435 from Beijing.
联合航空公司 从北京返回的9435号班机已经到达
Customer service representative, report to Gate C42.
旅客服务代表请到c42号门
All visitors to the US should line up at booths one through 15.
所有来访美国的游客 请在15号通道1号厅排好队
Please have your I-94 forms filled out.
请大家填写好出入境登记表
What's the purpose of your visit?
你来访的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your visit?
你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事
What is the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure?
你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事
Just visiting. Shopping?
只是旅游 购物
Au plaisir.
旅游
- Pleasure. - Business.
-私事 -公事
How long will you be staying?
你会逗留多久
Could I see your return ticket?
能出示您的回程机票吗
- What's the purpose of your visit? - Business or pleasure?
-你来访的目的是什么 -公事还是私事
- One month. - Pleasure.
-一个月 -旅游
Enjoy your stay. Next.
旅程愉快 下一个
Please have your passports, immigration forms, l- 94,
请准备好您的护照 出入境登记表
and customs declarations ready to hand to the inspector.
以及通关申报表等待核查
- Stand by. He's fishing. - Copy that.
-注意了 有情况 -明白
See this bunch of Mickey Mouse sweatshirts?
你看到这些穿米老鼠T恤的人吗
That's the tour from China, connecting to Orlando.
他们是中国来的游客 转机到奥兰多
When was the last time you saw Chinese tourists
你上一次看到中国旅游团
on their way to Disney World without any cameras?
去迪斯尼乐园却没有一台照相机是什么时候
Possible forged documents on 10 and 11.
在10号11号通道可能有伪造证件
Sir. Sir. Passport.
先生 先生 护照
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome, Mr Navorski.
欢迎您纳沃斯基先生
Purpose of your visit?
您来访的目的是
Business or pleasure?
公事还是私事
[Speaks Bulgarian]
[保加利亚语]
Sir, I have an IBIS hit on six.
头儿 我这里遇到问题了
No!
不要
Mr Navorski, please follow me.
纳沃斯基先生 请跟我来
flight number 746 from Montreal
从蒙特利尔返航的746班机
must proceed to US Immigration before claiming their luggage.
在领取行李前必须先到移民登记处审察
All right, Mr Navorski, we'd like you to wait here, please.
好的 纳沃斯基先生 请你在这里稍等
Next, please.
下一位
Next, please.
下一位
What are you doing in the United States, Mr Navorski?
你来美国究竟做什么 纳沃斯基先生
Yellow taxicab, please.
我要黄色的出租车
Take me to Ramada Inn,
带我去罗玛达酒店
161 Lexington.
列克星敦161号
Staying at the Ramada Inn?
您打算住在罗玛达酒店
Keep the change.
不用找零钱了
Do you know anyone in New York?
你在纽约有熟人吗
Yes.
是的
- Who? - Yes.
-谁 -是的
- Who? - Yes.
-谁 -是的
- No, do you know anyone in New York? - Yes.
-不是 你在纽约有认识的人吗 -是的
- Who? - Yes.
-谁 -是的
161 Lexington.
列克星敦161号
OK, Mr Navorski, I need to see your return ticket, please.
好了 纳沃斯基先生 我需要看你的回程机票
No, your return ticket. Your...
不 你的回程机票 你的
Oh... Yes.
是的
This is just a standard procedure.
只是例行公事而已
I'm going to need the passport also.
还有你的护照
Oh... OK.
好的
- No, no. - Thank you.
-不 不是 -谢谢
Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生
That. Passport.
那个 护照
That.
Mr Navorski? Sorry to keep you waiting.
纳沃斯基先生 让您久等了
I'm Frank Dixon
我是弗兰克·狄克逊
Director of Customs and Border Protection here at JFK.
我是肯尼迪机场 美国海关及边境保护局的主管
I help people with their immigration problems.
我帮助外国人解决入境问题
We're looking for an interpreter for you.
我们在为你寻找翻译
How are we doing on that? Do we have an interpreter?
怎么样了 我们有翻译吗
But I understand that you speak a little English.
不过我知道你会说一点英语
- Yes. - You do?
-是的 -是吗
I hope you don't mind if I eat while we talk. I've a bit of bad news.
希望你不介意我在谈话的时候吃东西 我有些坏消息
Your country has suspended all travelling privileges...
你们国家政府发布的护照
on passports issued by your government.
已经暂停使用了
And our State Department has revoked the visa
你所持有的进入美国的签证
that was going to allow you to enter the US.
已经被我国国务院注销了
That's it in a nutshell, basically.
简而言之就是这样
While you were in the air there was a military coup in your country.
当您还在飞机上的时候 你们国家爆发了军事政变
Most of the dead were members of the Presidential Guard.
很多总统护卫已经身亡
They were attacked in the middle of the night.
他们是在午夜发动袭击的
They got it all on GHN, I think.
交火非常激烈
There were few civilian casualties. I'm sure your family's fine.
只有很少的平民伤亡 我相信你的家人都没事
Mr Navorski, your country was annexed from the inside.
纳沃斯基先生 你们国家内部出现政变了
The Republic of Krakozhia is under new leadership.
卡科日亚共和国有了新的领导层
Krakozhia. Krakozhia
卡科日亚 卡科日亚
- Krakozhia. - Right. I don't think he gets it.
-卡科日亚 -我想他没听明白
Er... Let me... OK. Look.
恩 让我 看这里
Imagine that these potato chips are Krakozhia.
把这些薯片当作卡科日亚
Kra- kozhia.
卡科-日亚
- Kra- kozhia. - Yes.
-卡科-日亚 -是的
- Krakozhia. - OK.
-卡科日亚 -好的
Er... So the potato chips are Krakozhia.
恩 现在薯片就是卡科日亚
- And this apple... - Big Apple. Big Apple.
-然后这个苹果 -大苹果 大苹果
Big Apple represents the Liberty Rebels.
大苹果代表叛乱分子
OK?
明白吗
No more Krakozhia! OK?
再没有卡科日亚了 知道吗
New government. Revolution. You understand?
新的政府 革命 你明白吗
All the flights in and out of your country have been suspended.
所有进出你们国家的航班都已经停飞了
The new government has sealed all borders, so your visa's no longer valid.
新的政府封锁了所有的边境 所以你的签证已经作废了
So, currently you are a citizen of nowhere.
你现在是没有国家的公民
Now, we can't process you new papers
我们无法给你申请新的签证
until the US recognizes your country's new diplomatic reclassification.
直到美国政府和你们国家的新政府重新建立外交关系
You don't qualify for asylum, refugee status,
你不享有庇护权 难民身份权
temporary protective status, humanitarian parole,
临时保护权 人道主义特许入境
or non- immigration work travel. You don't qualify for any of these.
或者工作 旅游签证 你都不符合资格
You are at this time simply...
简单的说你现在是
unacceptable. - Unacceptable.
无法接受的人 -无法接受的人
- Unacceptable. - Unacceptable.
-无法接受 -无法接受
Big Apple tour includes Brooklyn Bridge
我这次旅行包括布鲁克林大桥
Empire State, Broadway show Cats.
帝国大厦 百老汇名剧"猫"
I got more bad news for you. Cats has closed.
还有更多的坏消息 "猫"停演了
OK. OK.
好的 好的
Now I go New York City. Thank you.
现在我能去纽约了吧 谢谢
No, Mr Navorski. I cannot allow you to enter the United States at this time.
不行 纳沃斯基先生 我现在不能让你进入美国
- Krakozhia. - We can't allow you to go home either.
-卡科日亚 -我们也无法让你回家
You don't really have a home. Technically it doesn't exist.
你没有真正的家了 理论上已经不存在了
It's like a Twilight Zone. Do you get that show over there?
就像"阴阳魔界"你看过这部电视剧吗
Talking Tina, Zanti Misfits.
蒂娜 扎蒂·米斯菲特
Zanti Misfits was Outer Limits, sir.
扎蒂·米斯菲特是"超越极限"的主角
Really? It's not important.
真的吗 不重要了
Where do I buy the Nike shoes?
我在那里能买到耐克运动鞋
OK, Mr Navorski, come here.
纳沃斯基先生 过来
Here's my dilemma, Mr Navorski.
现在我真是进退二难 纳沃斯基先生
You have no right to enter the US and I have no right to detain you.
你没有权利进入美国 但是我也没有权利拘留你
You have fallen through a crack in the system.
入境的最大特例给你碰上了
- I am crack. - Yes. Until we get this sorted out.
-我是特例 -是的 直到我们解决好前
I will allow you to enter the International Transit Lounge.
我会允许你进入国际候机大厅
I'm going to sign a release form that is going to make you a free man.
我会帮你填写一张保证书 允许你自由活动
- Free? - Free. Free.
-自由 -自由 自由
Free to go anywhere you like in the International Transit Lounge.
在国际候机大厅自由活动
- OK? - OK.
-好吗 -好的
- OK. - OK.
-好的 -好的
OK.
Uncle Sam will have this sorted out by tomorrow,
美国政府明天就会处理好这些麻烦
and welcome to the United States. Almost.
欢迎您"基本上"来到美国
- Thank you. - OK. All right.
-谢谢 -好的
Thanks, Judge.
麻烦了 法官
Announcing the arrival of flight 76 from Singapore Airlines.
来自新加坡的76号航班已经抵达
Now, Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生
Mr Navorski. Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生 纳沃斯基先生
This is the International Transit Lounge.
这里就是国际候机大厅
You are free to wait here. These are food vouchers.
你可以在这里自由活动 这些是食物购买券
You can use them in the Food Court.
你可以在那边的食堂使用
Your Krakozhian money is no good here.
你的卡科日亚币在这里无法使用
This is a 15- minute, prepaid calling card.
这是张已经预付15分钟话费的电话卡
You may call home, if you like.
如果你需要 可以打电话回家
This, in case we need to contact you, is a pager.
这个传呼机 是我们联系你的方式
You must keep this with you at all times.
你必须时刻携带
Here is an ID badge for you to get into CBP. Beyond those doors...
这个ID卡是给你进入美海关与边境保护局的 这些门前面
Mr Navorski. I'm going to need you to look at me.
纳沃斯基先生 请您看着我
Beyond those doors is American soil.
这些门前面就是美国领土
Mr Dixon wants me to make it clear
狄克逊先生希望讲清楚
that you are not to enter through those doors.
你不能穿过这些门
You are not to leave this building. America is closed.
你不能离开这栋建筑 美国对你关闭了
America closed.
美国关闭了
What I do?
我该做什么
There's only one thing you can do here, Mr Navorski.
你在这里只能做一件事 纳沃斯基先生
Shop.
购物
Passengers of flight 854 New York/Warsaw...
纽约至华沙的854班机的乘客
the international community tries to secure a peaceful resolution.
国际组织正试图 通过和平方式解决
The populace has to wonder if they will ever find political stability,
平民们希望能有稳定的政治环境
or find the leadership to secure their place on the world stage.
或者新的领导者能保证他们的国际地位
And next this hour, looking to buy a 90- foot yacht?
接下来为您介绍最新的游艇
taken hostage. We're hearing that the Vice President has been killed
挟持人质 有消息报道副总统 以及4位内阁成员已经身亡
along with four cabinet members, 13 injured soldiers and 20 civilians.
13位士兵和20位市民在冲突中受伤
By dawn, rebel leaders had surrounded the state houses.
凌晨时分 叛军已经包围首府官邸
In a symbolic gesture, the national flag of Krakozhia was torn down
作为国家标志的卡科日亚国旗
from the Presidential Palace and the parliament building.
已经从总统官邸和国会大厦被撕下
Please. Please.
请 帮我
Television.
电视机
Passenger Chen Wan Shiu and Liu Tao Jing,
乘客陈婉舒书和刘涛锦
please come to podium to pick up your boarding passes.
请到指挥台领取登机证
This just in.
最新消息
Last night a military coup overthrew the government of Krakozhia.
昨晚的军事政变 推翻了卡科日亚政府
Bombing and gunfire were heard through the night.
整夜四处都是爆炸声和枪声
Although details are unclear,
虽然具体情况还不是很清楚
we are told that President Vagobagin...
总统和副官
and his aides have been taken hostage.
已经被挟持为人质
Bonjour, monsieur. You are a Red Carpet Club member?
先生 你是红地毯俱乐部会员吗
I need to see your boarding pass and club card, sir.
请出示您的登机证和会员卡 先生
I'm sorry, sir. This is a private lounge.
对不起 先生 这是私人候机室
The public lounge is downstairs.
公共候机室在楼下
The tiniest nation in the region has been shaken by another uprising.
这个本地区人口最少的国家 又经历了一次劫难
Krakozhia has been involved in civil war throughout the late '80s and '90s
卡科日亚自从社会主义瓦解转型以来
as it has tried to transition from Communist rule.
在80至90年代一直处在内战状态
- Watch it! - Please.
-没长眼睛啊 -帮我
Please, telephone? Telephone?
帮我 电话 电话
Telephone?
电话
Please. Please.
帮我 帮我
Please. Please.
帮我 帮我
For security reasons, please keep your luggage with you at all times.
出于安全原因请您照看好您的行李
Unattended luggage will be removed for inspection and may be destroyed.
无人看管的行李会被收集检查甚至销毁
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you broke my bag!
我的天 我的天啊 你弄坏了我的包
I got this in Paris. This is my favourite bag.
我从巴黎买的 这是我最喜欢的包
I can't believe you just broke my bag! Mom, Dad! He broke my bag!
真不敢相信被你弄坏了 爸 妈 他弄坏了我的包
- Food document. - Excuse me. Stop it. Stop it.
-食物券 -对不起 住手 住手
Do you have an appointment?
请问你有预约吗
I don't let anyone to look at my trash without an appointment.
我不会让任何人没有预约就翻看我的垃圾
I have an opening next Tuesday.
我下个星期二才有空
Tuesday. Tuesday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Tuesday.
星期二 星期二 星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四
It will be good time for you to come back and get lost.
那时候你可以过来找你丢失的东西
OK, goodbye. Sorry.
好的 再见 不好意思
Tuesday.
星期二
Don't shoot!
不要开枪
She sleeps 12, Frank.
它有12张床位 弗兰克
Has a 120- volt generator, wet bar, gas range.
120伏的发电机 小酒吧 瓦斯设备
She looks amazing.
她太迷人了
She's my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
她简直就是我梦中情人
She's a beautiful boat and I hope you get her soon.
她是艘很漂亮的船 希望你能尽快得到她
- You've earned her. - Thank you, Frank.
-你挣的已经不少了 -谢谢你 弗兰克
- You have. - Actually, I bought her yesterday.
-你当之无愧 -实际上 我昨天已经买下它了
Come on. Congratulations!
天啊 祝贺你
I'm nominating you to take my place.
我推荐你顶替我的职位
You will assume the duties of acting Field Commissioner
等华盛顿批准以后
until you get approval from Washington.
你就是地区委任专员了
Really? I don't know what to say.
真的吗 我真不知道该说什么了
- Jesus. Richard, is this real? - It's real, Frank, it's real.
-天啊 理查德 真的吗 -真的 弗兰克 是真的
Don't pretend to be surprised.
不要装得这么惊讶
You've been waiting for me to retire or drop dead for years now.
你已经等我退休或者暴毙很久了吧
No, I haven't been waiting for you to retire.
不 我没有等着你退休
That's all right, Frank.
好的 弗兰克
My retirement will become official the day you get sworn in.
我退休那天就是你上任的日子
- You've waited a long time for this. - I have.
-你已经等这天很久了 -是的
Just be careful about the inspection process.
应付好考察程序
I will. I've been here for 17 years...
我会的 我在这里工作17年了
We're talking about the Field Commissioner position.
我们在谈论地区专员的责任
People are going to look to you for leadership, to set an example.
大家希望有你的领导 有一个榜样
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying the job is yours to lose.
我说这工作非你莫属
Ship the Colombians off to asylum hearings,
把哥伦比亚人送到收容所
and call the parents of those kids from Long Island.
联系他们在长岛的父母
Tell them it was a bad idea to let them go to Jamaica.
告诉他们去牙买加不是个好主意
Come on, let's go. South America and Madrid are on the tarmac.
来吧 行动起来 去南美和马德里的飞机已经准备起飞了
I want them out of here in half an hour.
我要他们在半个小时之内离开这里
Mr Thurman.
瑟曼先生
There's a man walking around the terminal in a bathrobe.
大厅里有个穿着睡衣的男人在游荡
I know, sir. You put him there.
我知道 先生 你把他放在这儿的
Welcome to the United States.
欢迎来到美国
Next!
下一位
I need visa.
我需要签证
Where's your green form? I can't do anything without it.
你的绿色申请表呢 没有表我无法工作
Go to the wall.
去墙那边拿
Next!
下一位
Sir.
先生
The light green form.
浅绿色申请表
I love New York...
我爱纽约
- I love it! - New York
-我爱它 -纽约
I love New York
我爱纽约
I love New York...
我爱纽约
Light green.
浅绿色
Mr Navorski, you cannot get into New York without a visa.
纳沃斯基先生 没有签证是不能进入纽约的
You cannot get a visa without a passport,
没有护照就申请不到签证
and you cannot get a new passport without a country.
没有国家就没有新的护照
There's nothing we can do for you here.
我们真的无能为力
I give you light green.
我给了你小绿色表
I'm sorry, but you've wasted an entire day.
对不起 你是在浪费时间
At this time you are simply...
现在你简单来说就是
- Unacceptable. - Yes.
-无法接受 -是的
Unacceptable.
无法接受
Why is he still here?
为什么他还在这里
You released him, sir. You put him there.
你允许的 先生 你让他在这里
Why doesn't he walk out the doors? Why doesn't he try to escape?
为什么他不走出那道门 为什么他不逃走
- Sir, you told him to wait. - I didn't think he'd actually do it.
-先生 是你让他等的 -我没想到他真的会等
I mean, he's in a crack. Who the hell waits in a crack?
我是说 他只是特殊情况 谁会这么死脑筋
No news from the State Department, but we can deport him in a few days.
国务院没有新的消息 不过我们可以在几天后把他驱逐出境
Yeah, it could be a few days. It could be a week, two weeks, a month.
是的 可能是几天 也可能是几个星期 几个月
Who knows what this guy is thinking, what gulag he escaped from.
谁知道他到底想些什么 他到底从那个集中营跑出来的
Next!
下一位
Everything he does comes back to me.
他做的所有事情都报告给我
You want him back in the holding cell?
你要把他管制起来吗
No, I'll show him the door.
不 我告诉他怎么出去
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
- Do you have an appointment? - Yes. 9:30.
-你有预约吗 -是的 9点30分
Food document, trash. Tuesday.
食物券 垃圾 星期二
Tuesday. I hate the Tuesday.
星期二 我讨厌星期二
Excuse me.
对不起
Airports are tricky places, Mr Navorski.
机场是很重要的地方 纳沃斯基先生
I'm about to tell you something.
我要告诉你一些事情
Something you can never repeat to anyone.
一些你永远不要告诉他人的事
Do you understand? It's a secret.
你知道吗 这是机密
- Secret? - Yes, a secret.
-机密 -是的 机密
At 12 o'clock today, the guards at those doors will leave their posts
中午12点 这些门的守卫会离开岗位
and their replacements are going to be five minutes late.
换班的警卫会在5分钟后来
Late five minutes.
5分钟后
Yes. Late five minutes. At 12 o'clock.
是的 12点过5分后来
Just today. Just this once.
只有今天 只有这一次
No one is going to be watching those doors.
没有人会守卫这些大门
- And no one will be watching you. - So, America not closed.
-而且没有人会看到你 -所以美国没有关闭
No.
没有
America, for five minutes, is open.
美国这5分钟是开启的
Have a nice life, Mr Navorski.
祝你过的愉快 纳沃斯基先生
Catch and release. It's simple. Sometimes you land a small fish.
抓住 放开 很容易 有时候你抓到一条小鱼
You unhook him and place him back in the water.
你取下它然后放回水里
You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.
你让它自由 所以其它人 也可以享受钓鱼的乐趣
All right, here we go.
好的 开始吧
OK. Call them off.
好的 让他们离开
Johnson, clear the doors.
詹森 离开大门
All right. Go.
好的 走吧
Get out of there. All right, there's the door.
离开这里 好的 门没问题了
All right.
好的
Here we go. Now where is he?
开始了 他现在在那里
- There he is. - No, that's not him.
-他在这里 -不 不是他
There he is.
他在这里
All right, Viktor.
好的 维克多
Here we go.
我们走吧
What's so complicated? Exit, Viktor.
离开有什么复杂的 维克多
Come on. In a few minutes, you'll be somebody else's problem.
走吧 过几分钟后 你就是别人的麻烦了
He wants to make sure nobody's watching.
他在确认没有人注意他
I told him nobody would be watching.
我告诉过他没有人会看到他
Come on. All right, here we go.
走吧 好的 走
- Call the Airport Police. - He's on his way.
-通知机场警察 -已经去通知了
Excuse me.
对不起
You got it. There we go.
好的 快走吧
He's got to get a running start, I guess.
他在等起跑信号吗
Just leave. Just leave.
走吧 走吧
Leave. Leave.
走 走
What are you doing? Why is he kneeling? Is he praying?
你在做什么 他为什么跪下了他在祈祷吗
No. He's tying his shoelace.
不 他在系鞋带
Come on, leave.
拜托 走吧
Get the cameras.
移开摄像头
Where is he? Where is he?
他人呢他人呢
- To the left of here. - No. He was at the door.
-左边 -不是 他在门边上
- Just go a little left. - All right. All right.
-就在左边一点 -好的 好的
I wait.
我等着
What are you looking at? Go back to work. Thank you.
你们在看什么 回去工作 谢谢
Oh, God. Oh, shit.
天啊 倒霉
- This belong you? - Thank you.
-这是你的吗 -谢谢
Oh, shit.
真倒霉
See? Wet floor.
看到了吗 小心湿滑
That you.
给你看的
I'm so late.
我要迟到了
Buenos Aires. I can't remember the gate.
去阿根廷的航班 我不记得几号登机门了
Gate 24.
24号门
- You sure? - Yes.
-你肯定吗 -是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen...
各位先生女士
Wait.
等一下
For you. Payless Shoes.
给你的 免费的鞋子
Second floor. Sensible heels.
二楼 舒服的后跟
- Hi, baby. - Come here, you.
-你好 宝贝 -过来
I think he's CIA. The CIA put him here to spy on us.
我想他是CIA CIA派他来监视我们的
You don't know what you're talking about. He doesn't speak English.
你在胡说些什么 他连英语都不会说
If he could learn to speak, this guy.
如果这个家伙他能学英语呢
He can't speak English, how could he have a meeting with a beautiful woman?
如果他不会说英语 他怎么能勾搭上那个漂亮小姐
A flight attendant.
一个空中小姐
- So, she's CIA, too? - No.
-那么她也是CIA -不是
She look like a Russian. KGB. She gave him heel of her shoes.
她看起来像是俄国人 克格勃 她把鞋根给他了
And he gave her a piece of the paper.
然后他给了她一张纸条
- Was it microfilm? - A coupon from Payless Shoes.
-是缩微胶片萎缩价吗 -免费鞋店的优惠券
Must be some kind of the code.
一定是什么密码
You been spending too much time inhaling them cleaning products.
我看你吸入的清洁剂太多了
I'm warning you guys. You watch yourself.
我警告你们 你们自己要注意
This guy is here for a reason. And I think that reason is us.
他来这儿是有原因的 我想就是为了我们
Excuse me, buddy.
让一让 老兄
What's going on?
发生什么事了
It's Navorski. He's figured out the quarters.
是纳沃斯基 他找到了新的岗位
Good afternoon. Welcome to Burger King. May I take your order?
下午好 欢迎光临汉堡王 您需要什么
Keep the change.
不用找了
Excuse me.
对不起
OK, go. Go.
好的 走开
Good boy. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
Bye- bye.
再见
Welcome to Burger King. May I take your...
欢迎光临汉堡王 您需要
"Crisis. Crisis in Krakozhia."
"危机 卡科日亚的危机"
Now that heavy fighting has subsided
现在激烈的交火已经暂时结束
and both sides have dug in for the long winter ahead,
双方都在为冬天的持久战做准备
it's clear that the future of Krakozhia may be in doubt for some time to come.
卡科日亚未来的局势短期内无法明朗
Meanwhile, the people of Krakozhia suffer the consequences.
同时 卡科日亚的人民却在饱受煎熬
"And food... in..."
"食物 在"
have caused food and energy shortages.
食物和能源短缺
"in Krakozhia."
"在卡科日亚"
"The story of Broadway is the..."
"百老汇的故事是"
"The cast of comedy hit Friends
情境喜剧"六人行"的角色背景
which is set in New York.
就设定在纽约市
Friends
朋友
Friends
朋友
Due to the heavy snowfall, all flights have been cancelled...
因为暴风雪 所有航班都被取消
"Wayne Newton is 61 today."
"今天是韦恩·牛顿61岁生日"
"It's a miracle."
"真是奇迹"
"Korean conjoined twins separated today in Maine."
"韩国联体婴儿今天在缅因州 成功进行分离手术"
"Chances of survival 50-50."
"存活的几率是50%"
50% 50-50.
Next.
下一位
Let me ask you something, Mr Navorski.
我能问你些问题吗 纳沃斯基先生
Why do you wait here every day when there's nothing I can do for you?
我已经无能为力了 为什么你每天还在这里等着
Your new visa will not arrive until your country is recognized by the US.
直到美国政府承认你的新国家 你才会有新的签证
You have two stamp.
你有两个章
One red, one green.
一个红的 一个绿的
- So? - I have chance to go New York, 50- 50.
-怎样 -所有我有50%的机会进入纽约
Yes. That's a beautiful way to look at it, but America doesn't work that way.
是啊 你真是乐观 不过的美国的情况不是这样
As acting Field Commissioner, I've created a new position here at JFK.
作为地区委任专员 我要为肯尼迪机场新设置一个新岗位
Transportation Liaison for Passenger Assistance.
旅客运输援助联络员
Sir, what will that person do?
头儿 他具体做什么呢
Thank you. I'll take it from here.
谢了 接下来交给我吧
I'm Transportation Liaison in charge of Passenger Assistance.
我是运输联络员 负责援助旅客
No carts, no quarters. No quarters, no food.
没有车 就没有硬币 没有硬币 就没有食物
It'll be days before he goes through the doors in violation of section 2.14
不用多久他就会违反 第2章14条的规定走出那道大门
Then he's somebody else's problem.
那时候就是别人的问题了
Why don't we tag him in violation of section 2.14 now?
为什么我们现在不指控他违反了条例
Then ship him to detention.
然后拘留他
He has to break the law by leaving.
他只有离开才会犯法
I won't lie, particularly to get rid of somebody like him.
老实说吧 特别是对付他这样的家伙
- Sorry, buddy. - Honey!
-对不起 老兄 -亲爱的
Put it down. Put it down.
放下 放下
Put it down.
放下
You try to take my mop. You try to take my floor.
你在用我的拖把 你在拖我的地板
It's my job. Stay off my floor. Stay away from my mop.
这是我的工作 离开我的地板 离我的拖把远点
- Food. - If you touch it again, I kill you.
-食物 -如果你再碰它 我就杀了你
Hey. I'm Enrique Cruz.
嗨 我是恩里克·克鲁兹
We need to talk.
我要和你谈谈
- I want to make a deal with you. - What deal?
-我想和你做笔交易 -什么交易
I need information on CBP Officer Torres.
我想知道海关边境保护局 工作人员桃乐丝的一些信息
You feed me information about her and I'll feed you.
你给我她的信息我就给你吃的
- What do you want know? - You see her every day.
-你想知道什么 -你每天都见到她
I want to know what makes her knees weak.
我想知道什么使她双腿发软
What makes her blood boil and her body tingle.
让她热血沸腾 浑身兴奋
She's a wild stallion and you'll help me break her.
她是匹野母马 你要帮我征服她
I'm...
I'm her man of mystery.
我是她命中注定的男人
- Officer Torres is wild stallion? - Her name is Delores.
-桃乐丝是野的母马 -她的名字是德洛丽丝
You help me to win her heart and you'll never go hungry again.
你帮我赢得她的心 你就再也不会挨饿了
- I do this. - Really? Promise?
-成交 -真的发誓
- Yes. - OK. Thank you.
-是的 -好的 谢谢你
What mean, "wild stallion"?
"野母马"是什么意思
Officer Torres. My friend say you are stallion.
桃乐丝小姐 我朋友说你是"种马"
Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生
- A what? - Stallion, like a horse.
-是什么 -种马 会跑的马
Stand behind the yellow line.
站到黄线后面去
- It's beautiful horse. - Who said that?
-是漂亮的马 -谁说的
My food! My friend drive the food.
我的食物 我的朋友驾驶食物
Mr Navorski, behind the yellow line.
纳沃斯基先生 站在黄线后面
- I will help once it's your turn. - I'll get light green.
-现在还没有轮到你 -我去拿浅绿色表
- Light green form. - I'll be back.
-浅绿色表 -我马上回来
Mm.
She say one thing.
她说了一件事
- Very important. - What? What did she tell you?
-非常重要 -什么她告诉你什么了
Something wrong with the salmon?
鱼肉有什么问题吗
Need gorchitsa.
加点"结膜"
What?
什么
Mustard. Mustard?
芥末 芥末
- Mustard? - Yes. Please.
-芥末 -是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Officer Torres, you like the films?
桃乐丝小姐 你喜欢看电影吗
- Movies? - Not so much.
-电影 -不喜欢看
- The Rockettes? - Can't afford it.
-喜欢火箭 -买不起
- What do you like? - Conventions.
-你喜欢什么 -聚会
Conventions. What is?
聚会是什么
- Conventions. - Conventions?
-聚会 -聚会
This is like secret place you go?
就像你去的秘密基地什么的
She go to these conventions dressed as Yeoman Rand.
她穿成"星舰迷航记"里的约曼·兰德的样子去参加聚会
- Yeoman Rand. - She's a Trekkie.
-约曼·兰德 -她是星际迷航记迷
Favourite episode is Doomsday Machine.
她最喜欢一集是"末日机器"
Now, listen, Viktor.
现在 听着 维克多
You can ask her something that is very important.
你帮我问她一件非常重要的事情
- OK. - Look...
-好的 -看
- I wait. - Enjoy your visit.
-我等着 -旅途愉快
Next.
下一位
- Officer Torres. - Mr Navorski.
-桃乐丝小姐 -纳沃斯基先生
You have choose.
让你选择
Man with money or man with love?
有钱的男人还是有爱的男人
What is choose?
你选什么
She had a boyfriend?
她有男朋友了
For how long? Two years?
多久了二年了
What happened?
到底发生什么了
He chit.
他是"屎"
- What? - He chit.
-什么 -他是"屎"
Eat shit?
吃屎
He chit. He chit. He chit.
他是"屎"他是"屎"他是"屎"
- Repeat exactly what she said. - He chit. She catch him. So...
-说得准确点 -他"屎"被她发现了 所以
- He cheats. - Yes.
-他是骗子 -是的
What we call krushkach. We say krushkach.
我们叫做"脚踩二条船"
One man, two womans.
一个男人 二个女人
So. Mm.
所以
Crowded, you know.
太拥挤了 你知道吗
OK. He cheats.
好的 他是个骗子
- You say "cheats". - He chit.
-你说"骗子"-他是"屎"
No, "cheat". - Enrique.
-是"骗子"-对 对
You, no chit.
你不能"屎"她
- No cheat. - No chit.
-不要欺骗她 -不要"屎"她
No. I won't cheat.
不 我不会骗她
She's a nice girl. She won't take your chitting.
她是个好女孩 她不会上你的当
Next.
下一位
Officer Torres. Have you been ever in the love?
桃乐丝 你有没有恋爱过
Enough, Viktor. Who is it?
够了 维克多 到底是谁
Who's telling you to ask me these things?
是谁要你问我这些事情
It's a man of misery.
是个"悲惨"的男人
Misery?
悲惨
- Mystery? - No, no. Misery. Man of misery.
-神秘 -不 不"悲惨""悲惨"的男人
He's so sick. He's so in love.
他已经爱的无法自拔
But what did she say?
不过她说了什么
She did say, "Next! Next!"
她过去总是说"下一位 下一位"
And now she say, "Please. Please come."
她现在说"请 请过来"
That's... Wait.
是吗 等等
- I coming now. - No, wait. Viktor.
-我来了 -等一下 维克多
Viktor, just tell me more.
维克多 再给我多讲点
I coming. I coming.
我来了 我来了
Please, please.
让一让
Beeper went off. Started beeping. So, I grab. I come.
传呼机响了 所以 我拿着 我来了
We have an idea.
我们有个主意
Would you like something to eat?
你需要些吃的吗
No. No food. I stuffed.
不 不用 我吃饱了
OK. All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Mr Navorski, I have some very good news for you.
纳沃斯基先生 我有很好的消息要告诉你
What?
什么
I've figured out a way to get you out of this airport.
我找到了能让你离开机场的办法
How?
怎么办
Well, we have laws here that protect aliens...
我们有些保护外国人的法律
who have a credible fear of returning to their own country.
保护那些惧怕返回自己国家的外国人
If we can establish this fear with you,
如果我们能确定你有这种恐惧
then the CBP will be forced to begin Expedited Removal Procedures,
海关边境保护局必须使用转移程序
to bring you to an immigration judge and let you plead your case for asylum.
把你的转移到移民法庭 为你的案子申请庇护
- Asylum? - Mm- hm, asylum.
-庇护 -对 庇护
Unfortunately, the courts are so backed up with asylum cases
不幸的是 法院这类案子已经堆积如山
that the soonest you'd get before a judge would be six months from now.
最快也要六个月才能开庭
Yes, and we would have no choice...
是的 我们别无选择
but to let you go for those six months.
只能让你这六个月获得自由
It's the law. You'd be released.
这是法律 你就自由了
You would be free to wait in New York until your court date.
你可以自由待在纽约等待开庭
But, believe it or not, most people never show up before the judge.
不过 信不信由你 很多人再没有出现过
So I go New York City?
我可以去纽约市了
You can go to New York City tonight.
你今晚就可以进入纽约
But, you only get to go if we can establish a credible fear.
不过我们必须确定你有"可靠的恐惧"
- Fear? - Mm- hm, fear.
-恐惧 -恐惧
- Fear. - Fear.
-恐惧 -恐惧
From what?
恐惧什么
That's the best part.
你问到点子上了
It doesn't matter what you're afraid of. It's all the same to Uncle Sam.
你惧怕什么对"山姆大叔"并不重要
So I'm going to ask you one question,
所以我要问你一个问题
if you give me the correct answer,
如果你能给我正确的答案
I can get you out of this airport tonight.
我今晚就能让你离开机场
So, I answer one question.
我回答一个问题
Go to New York City. Tonight.
今晚就能进入纽约
- Tonight. - Tonight.
-今晚 -今晚
- Tonight. - Tonight.
-今晚 -今晚
- OK. - OK.
-好啊 -好啊
All right.
好的
Do you, at this time, have any fear of returning to your own country?
你现在是否惧怕返回您的国家
No.
OK. Let me try it again.
我们重新来一次
- Your country's at war. - Yes. War.
-你的国家在打仗 -是的 战争
There are men in the streets with guns. Political persecution.
街上到处都是拿着枪的男人 到处都是政治迫害
- Yes. It's terrible. - Yeah, it's horrible.
-是的 很可怕 -是啊 很恐怖
And God only knows what could happen.
天晓得以后会这么样
Innocent people are torn from their beds.
无辜的人们背井离乡
On Tuesdays. I hate Tuesdays.
在星期二 我讨厌星期二
So you're afraid.
所以你害怕了
- From what? - Krakozhia.
-害怕什么 -卡科日亚
You're afraid of Krakozhia.
你害怕卡科日亚
Krakozhia?
卡科日亚
No, I am not afraid from Krakozhia. I'm a little afraid of this room.
不 我不害怕卡科日亚 我倒是有点怕这个房间
I'm talking about bombs. I'm talking about human dignity.
我在说炸弹 我在说人的尊严
Human rights.
人权
Viktor, please don't be afraid to tell me you're afraid of Krakozhia.
维克多 告诉我你害怕卡科日亚 不用要担心什么
Is home. I am not afraid from my home.
那是我家 我不害怕我的家
So? I go to New York City now?
我可以去纽约了吧
- No. - No?
-不行 -不行
OK.
好吧
- I'm afraid from ghosts. - Thanks very much.
-我害怕鬼 -非常感谢
- I'm afraid from Dracula. - Thanks a lot.
-我害怕吸血鬼 -多谢了
I'm afraid from Wolfmens, afraid from sharks.
我害怕狼人 害怕鲨鱼
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Damn.
妈的
- Why you do this? - Nobody read the sign in America.
-你为什么这么做 -在美国没有人看指示牌
This is the only fun I have.
这是我唯一有的乐趣
A barbecue? That's why I'm not going to see you?
烧烤 这就是你为什么不来看我
Let me get this straight. I change my schedule to meet you.
我跟你直说吧 为了见你 我改了所有的工作行程
I take four back- to- back flights,
我连飞了4个轮班
fly 27 hours straight literally around the world,
连续飞了27个小时 绕地球飞了几圈
and now you tell me you're going to spend July 4th with your wife?
现在你告诉我你要和 你妻子一起过国庆
The woman hates fireworks.
你妻子不喜欢看焰火
Don't lie to me, OK?
不要骗我 好吗
I know for a fact you took her to Rome last weekend.
我知道上个周末你带她去罗马了
Because you flew United, Max.
因为你坐的我们的飞机 麦克斯
South African Airlines passenger Sharif Al- Calala,
南美航空公司的 乘客沙里夫 卡拉尔
please come to the main ticket counter.
请到总检票台来
You make a habit out of listening to other people's conversations?
你喜欢偷听别人谈话吗
No, I try to call home.
没有 我在打电话回家
So then...
是吗
- You know why men are such assholes? - No.
-你知道为什么男人都是混蛋吗 -不知道
Because they're all liars.
因为他们都是骗子
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Wet floor.
地板湿滑
Please. Don't be hurt.
小心受伤
How can I not be? He's married.
我怎么会不受伤他已经结婚了
One man. Two womens. Crowded.
一个男人 二个女人 太麻烦了
You want to know what the worst part is?
你知道最坏的地方是什么吗
I never asked him to leave his wife.
我从来没有要他离开他的妻子
I encouraged him to get counselling.
还鼓励他去和她沟通
What kind of sick person am I?
我是不是疯了
I'm rooting for the home team.
我竟然为他们着想
I just wish the sex wasn't so amazing.
真希望和他做爱没有那么迷人就好了
- So amazing. - Bye-bye.
-太迷人了 -再见
You know... sometimes in the mornings,
你知道吗 有时候早上起来
I just stare at him over room service.
我这就这么痴痴的盯着他
Watch him do the crossword puzzle.
看他做拼字游戏
I start to think that maybe... maybe this could happen.
我开始想也许 也许会真的发生
That we belong together.
我们能够长相厮守
This... man... has you.
这个 男人 有你
Why he need... puzzle?
为什么他还 迷惑
This is my problem.
这是我的问题
I always see men the way I want to see them.
我总是一厢情愿的看男人
Do I know you from someplace?
我们见过面吗
Sensible heels. Payless Shoes. Second floor.
舒服的后跟 免费的鞋子 二楼
You headed for home?
你准备回家
Er... No, no. I am...
不是 我
I am delayed a long time.
我的班机已经延误很久了
I hate it when they delay flights. What do you do?
我讨厌班机延误 你是做什么的
I go from one building to another building.
我从一栋建筑到另外一栋建筑
I have beeper.
我有呼机
Oh, contractors. You guys travel as much as we do.
建筑承包商 你们和我一样都经常在旅行
Sorry about that. Thank you very much.
不要意思 非常感谢你
What's "BH"?
什么是"BH"
In English...
在英语里
Viktor Navorski.
维克多·纳沃斯基
In English, Amelia Warren. - Amelia Warren?
在英语里 阿米莉亚·沃伦
- Nice to meet you. - You, too.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You like Italian food?
你喜欢意大利菜吗
I know, it's late and you've probably got other plans,
我知道 很晚了 也许你有别的计划
but if you'd like to grab some dinner, we can run right out and catch a cab.
不过如果你想去吃点东西 我们可以马上搭车出去
I know a place that has the greatest cannelloni.
我知道有个餐馆的意大利肉卷很棒
Erm...
No, I... I can't.
不 我不能
- You married? - No.
-你结婚了 -没有
- Girlfriend? - No.
-有女朋友 -没有
I... I can't go out... with you.
我 我不能和你 出去
God. I am so... I'm so sorry.
天啊 真是对不起
I am so sorry.
非常对不起
I must come off like a complete nut job or something.
我真的是被我的工作和生活搞疯了
- No. - I didn't want to eat alone.
-没有 -我不想一个人吃饭
Wet floor. Wet floor.
湿地板 湿地板
- I... - You don't have to explain.
-我 -你不用解释
No, I... Please, I...
不是 我 请 我
No, I...
不是 我
Wheelchair to gate A- five.
请送轮椅到A5号门
Nadia.
娜蒂亚
In New York restaurant, what cost is cantaloni?
纽约餐馆里意大利肉卷要多少钱
I don't know. Maybe 15 bucks.
不知道 大概15元
- Dollars? - 20.
-美元 -20
Two people, 40.
二个人 40
Two people, 40 dollars.
二个人 40美元
Two people, 40 dollars.
二个人 40美元
I... I... help you?
我 我 帮你
I'm so sorry, sir. The position has already been filled.
对不起 先生 我们已经招满人了
- Do you live nearby? - Yes. Gate 67.
-你住在附近吗 -是的 67号门
Because we are very particular about punctual... Did you say Gate 67?
因为我们需要非常守时 你说67号门
Gate 67.
67号门
You got to be kidding.
你一定是开玩笑
You got to help me help you. I don't see a Social Security number...
你要让我帮你 不过你没有社保号码
...mailing address, even a phone number.
通讯地址 连电话号码也没有
Telephone? You need? I get. I get. I get phone.
电话你需要吗我有 我有电话
I get... I get phone.
我有 我有电话
451-1226.
All right. When's the best time to reach you?
好的 最好什么时候打给你
Now?
现在
- Hello? - Hi, Mr Navorski.
-你好 -嗨 纳沃斯基先生
Yes, this is Viktor Navorski. Who calls?
是的 我是维克多 纳沃斯基 你是那位
It's Cliff from the Discovery Store.
我是探索专卖店的克利夫
Cliff. Hello.
克利夫 你好
- How's it going? - Good.
-还好吧 -很好
- Is this a good time? - Yes, I wait for your call all day.
-现在打电话合适吗 -是的 我等你电话一天了
Well, I got to tell you that the position's been filled.
我要告诉你这个职位已经有人了
Yeah, so could you please go sit someplace else?
所以你能不能坐到其他地方去
- I go to bathroom now. - That'd be good.
-我到洗手间去 -非常感谢
- All right. - Thank you.
-好的 -谢谢
OK.
好的
Who is this?
他是谁
- Who are you? - It's no one.
-你是谁 -不知道
There's no one here for two weeks. This isn't one of my guys.
这里二个星期都没人 不是我的人
Look at this cornicing. This is good work.
看看这墙壁 不错的手艺
Must be Harry's crew. You with Harry's crew?
一定是哈利的人 你是哈利的人吗
Does Harry think he's running this job?
哈利知道他在这里工作吗
- I go now. - Go? Go where?
-我走了 -走 走到那去
- Gate 67. - 67?
-67号门 -67
We're ten months away from 67.
67号门的工程还早着呢
He's got to be Harry's. If he's not mine and he's not yours...
他既不是你的人也不是我的 一定是哈利的人
Harry's trying to make me look bad.
哈利是想让我难看啊
I've got to slow him down before he gets to 67.
我才不会让他就这么 得到67号门的工程
- What's your name? - Viktor Navorski.
-你叫什么名字 -纳沃斯基
Pull him off Harry's crew, put him on mine.
把他从哈利的队伍挖出来 我需要他
You start 6.30 Monday morning.
明天早上6:30上班
You give me job?
你给我工作
6.30, yes... Boss.
6:30 好的 老板
jazz plays on personal stereo
今天午夜 不要迟到
We have lobster ravioli from Alitalia.
有意大利航空公司的龙虾饺
We have caviar from Russian Aeroflot.
俄国航空总局的鱼子酱
OK. Just bring it.
好的 拿过来
- Hey, Viktor. - Hello, all.
-嗨 维克多 -你们好
Look. The man without a country.
看啊 没有国家的男人
Come on in. Welcome.
过来 欢迎
- I see this. - You did well.
-我看到这个了 -做的不错
Have a seat.
请坐
- Here? - Here.
-这里 -这里
Come on, sit down.
来吧 坐下
- Who invited him? - I did. We needed a fourth, right?
-谁邀请他的 -是我 我们三缺一 不是吗
- I'm not going to play with him. - Gupta, relax, would you?
-我不想和他一起玩 -古普塔 别紧张好吗
- He isn't a spy. - How do you know?
-他不是间谍 -你怎么知道
He could be recording everything we say.
他会记录下我们的谈话
A wire in his shirt.
他的衬衣里有窃听器
A microphone up in his ass.
他的头发里有麦克风
- I'm not going to lose my job. - Fine.
-我可不想被炒鱿鱼 -好吧
- What if we x- rayed him? - Yes.
-我们给他照个x光好吧 -好的
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
- OK. So you are clean. - Good. Let's play cards.
-好了 你是清白的 -好的 我们玩牌吧
I will have money. But... Friday.
我有钱 不过要到星期五
Don't worry about it. We play for unclaimed items from the Lost and Found.
不要担心 我们用机场遗失物品做赌注
You'll be amazed at what people leave at airports. Come.
你绝对想不到人们会在 机场留下些什么 来吧
I have two nines and two nines.
我有二对九和二对九
Four nines. Thank you.
四个九 谢了
- Careful. - Watch out.
-小心 -注意
We have a question for you.
我们有问题想问你
Yeah, we're just curious.
对 我们很好奇
What is in the can?
罐子里面是什么
- This? - We saw the x- ray.
-这个 -我们在X光里看到的
We know there's no nuts in there.
我们知道里面没有吃的了
What is in there?
这里面有什么
This is jazz.
这是爵士乐
- Jazz? - Jazz, yes.
-爵士乐 -是的 爵士乐
- Jazz? - Yes.
-爵士乐 -是的
You sure it's jazz in there? It might be the blues.
你肯定里面是爵士乐吗 可能还是蓝调的
- Or salsa. - Maybe it's Stevie Wonder.
-或者拉丁风格 -也许是史提夫·汪德
- No, no, is jazz. - OK, guys. OK.
-不 不 是爵士乐 -好的 好
For tonight's grand prize, we have...
今晚的最丰盛的奖品就是
Show them, Gupta.
给他们看看 古普塔
I found this upstairs.
我在楼上找到了这个
Virgin Air, first class lounge.
澳大利亚航空公司 头等舱
There you go.
来了
And... they belong to?
是谁的
Cher.
谢尔
Cher?
谢尔
As in... Cher?
是谢尔的
Yeah. Cher.
是的 谢尔
I checked it out. There were witnesses.
我调查过了 有目击者的
Those are Cher's panties.
是谢尔的内裤
- Ready? - Hurry up.
-准备好了吗 -快点
So, will we share the panties?
我们会分享这条内裤
- No, no, no. - Not if I win.
-不 不 -它是我的
- Come on. - Wait a second.
-来吧 -等等
United Airlines flight number 801 to Narita
联合航空公司飞往 成田机场的801航班
is now announcing final boarding.
马上就要起飞了
"You can't. That is mine."
"不行 这是我的"
"You can get so confused."
"你会很烦恼的"
Viktor?
维克多
Well, hi.
Please.
请让我来
- How are you? - Good.
-最近怎么样 -很好
Man.
伙计
I am so sorry about what happened last time, asking you out like that.
上次那样约你出去 我真的很抱歉
I'm so used to guys trying to grab my ass at 30,000 feet
所有男人就算在3000尺的高空 都会设法摸我的屁股
that when I meet somebody that doesn't
当我真正遇到一个没这种想法的人时
I don't know how to react.
我却不知道该如何面对了
- Let's just start over. - Yes, OK.
-让我们先不聊这个了 -好的
- Are you coming or going? - I don't know. Both.
-你是离开还是回来 -我也不知道 都是吧
Tell me about it.
那是什么意思 和我说说吧
Napoleon?
拿破仑
Yeah. I read a lot of history books.
是啊 我读过很多历史小说
They're long and cheap.
都是价廉物美的书 不过内容都是杀来杀去
Like 1200 pages for $9.99. You can't beat that.
像这1200页只要9.99美元 这个价钱太诱惑人了
- But Napoleon? - Yeah. He's one of my favourites.
-但是这个 拿破仑 -是啊 关于他的书是我的最爱
- You know what saved Napoleon's life? - No.
-你知道是什么拯救了拿破仑的命吗 -不知道
- His ego. - Ego?
-他的自负 -自负
Yes.
是的
After he loses the Battle of Waterloo,
在他经历了滑铁卢惨败之后
Napoleon isolates himself on the tiny island of Saint Helena.
拿破仑把自己单独留在一个小小的圣海伦娜岛上
No one knows exactly what happens next,
确切的来说没有人知道后来发生了什么
but the version I like goes like this:
不过我比较喜欢的一个版本是这样说的
He's very depressed and decides to take his own life.
他十分沮丧 并且准备结束自己的生命
But Napoleon believes himself to be of such superhuman strength
但是拿破仑相信他自己 具有超于常人的体质
that he takes six times the amount of poison needed to do the job.
所以他服用了6倍于常人剂量的毒药
His stomach is so full up with poison that his body rejects it,
他的胃里塞满了毒药 他的身体产生排斥作用
and he doesn't die.
他于是死里逃生
See? Ego. Saved his life.
明白吗 自负 救了他的命
Maybe he need glasses.
或许他需要一副眼镜
- Glasses? - Yes. To read words on bottle.
-眼镜 -是的 这样就可以看清药瓶上写的字
Poison.
毒药
It's funny you should say that.
你这个说法真的很有趣
Rumour has it that Napoleon was farsighted.
有谣传说拿破仑的确是远视眼
- There you go. - There you go.
-你说得不错 -说得不错
- There you go. - And there you go.
-说得不错 -你说得不错
I think we're rewriting history right here.
维克多我认为我们正在这里改写历史
Why don't we talk about it over lunch?
为什么我们不边吃午餐边谈这个
Oh, my God, I can't believe it. I just asked you out again.
上帝 不敢相信我又这样随便约你了
I just did it again.
我又这样做了
I'm so... Just stay away from me, Viktor, OK?
看来我 最好离我远点 维克多 好吗
I'm sick. I don't have the ability to be alone for five seconds.
我有病 我简直无法 单独活着超过5秒钟
OK.
好的
- OK, what? - OK.
-什么好的 -好的
Lunch... with you.
和你共进午餐
- You'll have lunch with me? - Yes.
-你会和我一起吃午餐 -是的
You're not running for a flight or...?
你不用搭飞机吗或者...
I wait.
我可以等
- It's me. - You. Yes.
-是我的 -你的 是的
I'm sorry. I just got paged.
我很抱歉 我刚刚收到信息
You work?
你要去工作
- No. - Ah.
不是的
Three of you. Crowded.
就是你们3个人 互相挤在一起
Stay away from me, Viktor.
最好离我远点 维克多
I'm... I have a serious problem.
我 我有个很严重的问题
I'm as bad as Napoleon.
我和拿破仑一样不太健康
I just keep ingesting these poisonous men...
我不停的在吸取那些"有毒"的男人
until I make myself sick.
直到让我自己不可救药
- You're not sick, Amelia. No. - No?
-你没病 阿米莉亚 没有 -没有
No. You're a little... farsighted.
没有 你只是有点"远视"而已
- I have to go. - I have to stay.
-我得走了 -我得留下
- Story of my life. - Me, too.
-这就是我的生活 -我也一样
Your CBP inspection's in three days.
边境保护局视察员 将在3天以内到达
The FBI and Homeland Security will tour the airport,
FBI和国家安全局将会巡视机场
spend two hours observing these offices before your interview process begins.
在和你谈话以前 他们将花2小时视察这些办公室
How much does Navorski make?
纳沃斯基到底挣多少
Sir?
先生
How much does he make? How much are they paying him?
他到底挣多少 他们到底付多少钱给他
They're paying him cash under the table.
他们偷偷地付给他现金
I know that. How much?
这我知道 到底有多少
$19 an hour.
每小时19美元
Unbelievable. Do you know that's more than I make?
难以置信 你知道吗 他比我挣的还要多
That's New York City construction.
那就是纽约城市建设公司的薪酬
One of my own men came up to me the other day.
几天前 我的一个手下来找我
Asked me if I wanted to join the big pool.
问我要不要也去赌一把
Look at him.
你看看他
Place a bet on when Navorski's going to leave this airport.
赌在什么时候纳沃斯基会离开这个机场
Have you heard about this?
你听说了这事没有
I have January 3rd.
我赌他留到一月三日
Bring him in.
把他带进来
Jake, he has no nationality. OK? No country.
杰克 他没有国籍 懂吗 没有国家
He's a national security risk, according to my interpretation of Section 2.12.
从我们章程的第2章12节的解释 他对国家是个安全隐患
I want you to put him in a detention centre and run a clearance on him.
我想要你把他关进拘留中心 对他进行一次全面审察
That's all I want.
我只要这样就够了
What about a federal prison?
那么联邦监狱可以吗
What about another airport?
要么另外一个机场也行
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
We're detaining so many people, there's no room anywhere.
我们已经拘留了太多的人 到处都是人满为患
Did you try the FBI?
你试过联系FBI了吗
I tried everybody. Nobody'll take him.
谁我都试了 没人想要接手他
You want me to bring him back to the terminal?
你想要我把他带回候机室吗
No. From now on, Navorski lives here.
不用了 从现在起 纳沃斯基就住在这里
The people who are coming here today will be observing me, inspecting me.
今天来这里的这些人 是来观察我 审查我的
But most of all they will be looking at the way that this airport is run.
但是他们大部分人都会 留心这个机场各个运行环节
So let's show them why this is the number-one airport in the United States.
所以 让我们展示给他们 什么是全美第一的机场
We process about 600 planes a day,
我们每天大约要处理600次航班
with a processing time of 37 minutes per plane,
平均每37分钟一班飞机
about 60 seconds per passenger...
每60秒运送一位乘客
to be brought into the country.
进入这个国家
We keep it as clean as possible.
我们尽力保证完善的检查
- What do you import? - Computer software.
-你带什么入关 -电脑软件
That's a lot of walnuts.
真是很多胡桃啊
Yeah. My mother-in-law loves these things.
是啊 我的岳母十分 喜欢这些东西
Every time I go to Brazil, I bring her back a bag.
每次我去巴西以后 都要给她带一袋回来
- Your mother-in-law? - Yeah.
-你的岳母 -是啊
Mind if I try one?
介意我尝一个吗
How did you know those weren't for his mother-in-law?
你是怎么知道这些东西 不是给他岳母带的
If he's married, where's his ring?
如果他结了婚的话 为什么他没戴结婚戒指
And if he's divorced, who still talks to their mother-in-law?
如果他是离了婚的人 谁还会理会他的岳母呢
I'm sorry, but really. No offence to mother-in-law, but...
很抱歉 但是真的 我无意冒犯别人的岳母 不过
- Sir. - Yeah.
-长官 -是的
Sir, we have a situation upstairs.
长官 楼上出状况了
- It'll have to wait. - No. This won't wait.
-等下再说吧 -不行 这件事可等不起
When the 9.12 from Toronto landed
从多伦多来的912航班降落后
They found four prescriptions without an MPL.
他们发现了4瓶没有检验过的药物
They tried to take the pills away and he went nuts.
他们准备把这些药扣留 这个人就发了狂
There he is. We think they're for his father.
这就是他了 我们猜测这些药物是给他父亲的
Sir, sir, calm down. Put your weapons down.
先生 先生 冷静下来 放下你的武器
Everybody keep your weapons... All right. We're here to help you.
大家收好自己的武器 好的 我们是来帮助你的
We're here to help you, sir. All right. Give me the knife.
我们是来帮助你的 先生 好了 把刀给我吧
- Where's he from? - Russia.
-他从哪来的 -俄罗斯
The only interpreter we got is in Newark.
我们唯一的翻译 现在人在纽华克
- We have to get someone to talk to him. - I have an idea, sir.
-我们最好找个人和他谈谈 -我有个主意 长官
Viktor.
维克多
- Viktor.
维克多
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
His name is Milodragovich. He lives near you.
他的名字是米洛卓戈维奇 他住的地方离你家很近
He may not speak your dialect,
他可能不会说你们那里的方言
but I need you to translate and help me out.
但是我确实需要你帮我渡过难关
I help you? Why?
我帮你 为什么
I don't want anybody to get hurt.
因为我不想有任何人受伤
This guy's very upset.
这家伙现在十分生气
Just calm him down and I'll let you back in the terminal.
让他冷静下来 我就让你回候机大厅去
No. New York. No red stamp.
不行 我要去纽约 不要红章
Green. I green.
要绿的 我要绿章
- New York. - OK, yes.
-纽约 -好的 可以
- You say yes? - Yes.
-你说好的 -是的
- OK. OK, OK, OK. - Stay out!
-好的 好了 好了 -离我远点
We have somebody here to talk to you. Somebody to talk to you. Go ahead.
我们有个人想和你谈谈 和你谈谈 去吧
Stay out!
离我远点
So?
怎么样
OK, tell him in order to export medicines from this country,
好的 告诉他要从本国携带药物出境
he needs to have the proper form, a Medicinal Purchase Licence.
他必须要持有购药许可证
OK? You understand me, Viktor?
你明白我的意思吗 维克多
He say he bring the medicine for his father.
他说这些药是为他父亲买的
This why he go to Canada. Medicine for father.
所以他才去加拿大为他父亲买药
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
His plane landed in the US. He needs to have the right form.
他的班机降落在了美国 他就必须持有许可证
He did not know he need this document.
他不知道需要这种文件
No one say to him he need document form.
没有人告诉他需要什么文书
I'm saying it to him.
我不是在告诉他吗
He needs to have the form signed by the hospital who is treating his father.
他需要当地给他父亲进行治疗的医院所签署的申请表
These medicines have to stay in the United States.
这些药物必须留在美国
They have to stay here.
它们必须扣留在这里
He... He's begging you.
他 他在求你
I know. I can see that he's begging.
我知道 我看得出他在求我
I'm sorry, sir.
先生 我很抱歉
You'll have to take a flight in the morning. The medicine stays here.
你必须搭乘早上的班机离开 药得留在这里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Send him down!
压住他
Thank you, Viktor. Good job. Let's go.
多谢你 维克多 干得不错 我们走吧
Goat.
山羊
- What? - Goat. It medicine is for goat.
-什么 -山羊 这些是给山羊用的药
- Goat? - Yes. Medicine is for goat. Goat.
-山羊 -是的 药是给山羊用的 山羊
- He said that? - Yes.
-是他说得 -是的
He say...
他说
We not understand. I not understand "goat".
我们没听懂 是我没听懂"山羊"
Why? What are you saying? You misunderstood him?
为什么 你在说什么 你没听懂他的话
- It's not for his dying father? - No. No.
-不是买给他垂危的父亲吗 -不 不是的
The... Krakozhia... The name for "father"...
在 卡科日亚文里"父亲"这个词
sound like "goat".
念起来有点像"山羊"
I make mistake.
是我弄错了
Why are you doing this, Viktor?
你为什么要这样做 维克多
Medicine is for... goat.
药物是给 山羊用的
- No, it's not. - Yes.
-不 不是的 -是的
- No. - Yes.
-不是的 -是的
You read the blue immigration form.
你看过了蓝色移民表
- Blue? - Yes. Blue.
-蓝色那张 -是的 蓝色的
- Blue? - Blue. The blue form.
-蓝色 -蓝色 蓝色的表格
The one that says if it's an animal, he doesn't need the licence.
如果药物是给动物用的话 就不需要许可证了
You know it, know it. Then he can bring the drugs in.
那他就可以把药带进来了
That's good, Viktor. That's very good.
真是不错 维克多 真的不错
Why are you doing this? Huh?
你为什么要这样做
You don't know him. You don't know the rules.
你根本不认识他 你也不知道规矩
Look at me.
看着我
I was going to help you.
我是想要帮你
Now I want you to ask him... No, not you.
现在我想要你问他 不 不是你说
I want you to ask him. I want to hear him say it.
我想要你问他 我要听到他的回答
I want to hear him say who the medicine is for.
我要听他亲口说 这些药到底是给谁的
Please. Who the medicine is for.
请说 这些药到底是给谁用的
Answer him, Mr Milodragovich.
回答他 米洛卓戈维奇先生
Who are the pills for?
这些药到底是给谁用的
OK. The pills stay. He goes. That's it.
好了 药留下 把他送走 就这样
Goat.
山羊
Please. For goat.
给山羊的
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Give him the pills.
把药给他
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Medicine...
Come on now, it's all over.
过来把 结束了
He love that goat.
他很爱他的山羊
Do you think I need an excuse to put you back in that cell
你认为我需要什么借口 才能把你丢回牢房去吗
to keep you there for five years?
把你关上5年
You go to war with me, and you go to war with the United States.
你和我作对就是和美国为敌
Then you'll know why Krakozhians wait in line for cheap toilet paper
那样你就会知道当卡科日亚人民排队买草纸的时候
while Uncle Sam wipes his ass with Charmin two- ply.
美国人就已经用名牌双层厕纸来擦屁股了
There was a 20 man.
那里当时有20个人
Immigration gun was drawn.
移民局的警卫们都拔枪了
The Dixon was ready to fire.
狄克逊已经准备要开枪了
To kill the little man with the pills.
杀掉那个拿着药片的可怜人
But then someone walks into the room and stand in front of this little man.
但是这时候有个人走进了房间 站到了这个可怜人的前面
"Put the guns away," the man say.
"把枪放下"他这样说
"Nobody will die today."
"今天没有人会死"
Who?
是谁
- Who was it that saved him? - Yeah, tell us. Who was it?
-是谁救了他 -是啊 告诉我们 到底是谁
Who was this man?
这个人是谁
Navorski. Viktor "The Goat" Navorski.
纳沃斯基 维克多"山羊"纳沃斯基
It doesn't look good, Frank.
做的不漂亮啊 弗兰克
I was just following the rules.
我只是按规矩办事罢了
Sometimes you have to ignore the rules and concentrate on the people.
有时候你必须把规矩放到一边 人才是最重要的
The people, I know.
人 我了解
The people, compassion. That's the foundation of this country.
对人 要有同情之心 这是国家建立的根基
You could learn something from Navorski.
你应该可以从纳沃斯基身上学到些什么
Cheer up. It's not over yet.
振奋点 事情还没完呢
- Is that for me? - Yes. Yes.
-那是给我的吗 -是的 是的
Is Virgin Isle swordfish.
维京岛的旗鱼
For you.
给你的
For you.
给你的
For wall.
给"墙"的
Fish for wall.
鱼是用来挂墙上的
Why do you want to go to New York?
你为什么想要去纽约
And what's in the can of peanuts?
还有那罐头里到底是什么
Promise.
承诺
- A promise in the can? - Yes. A promise.
-罐子里装着承诺 -是的 一个承诺
Let me make you a promise, Viktor.
那么让我给你一个承诺吧 维克多
And this is a promise that comes from a man who is stuck here.
一个被困在这个部门的人的承诺
A man who may be stuck here for the next ten years.
一个可能还要在这里继续困上十年的人的承诺
From now on, you and I are partners.
从现在起 你就是我的搭档了
If I stay, you stay.
只要我留在这里 你也留在这里
You will not set one foot in New York City.
你一步也不能踏上纽约的土地
Not a single toe in the United States of America.
一个脚趾头也不能碰到美利坚合众国的土地
Do you understand what I am saying to you?
你懂我在和你说什么吗
Yes.
是的
You don't like fish.
你不喜欢鱼
Do you ever feel like you're just living in an airport?
你是不是有时候觉得自己就像住在机场里一样
We don't have to do this, Viktor.
我们不需要这样做 维克多
I can ship you out in a crate.
我可以把你装在箱子里运出去
I can mail you anywhere in the US.
我可以把你寄到美国的任何一个地方
What about my food cart?
我送食物的小车怎么样
He can hide inside and we'll drive out.
他可以躲在里面 我再把他带出去
- No. I can't do this. - You said you wanted us to help you.
-不行 我不能这样做 -你说过想要我们帮你
- I do. - What's her name?
-我是这样说了 -她叫什么
Amelia Warren.
阿米莉亚·沃伦
I thought we were looking for a way out, not a way in.
我觉得我们应该向外走吧 怎么现在是向里走
Be careful. Those flight attendants ain't like regular women.
小心点 这些空姐可不是一般的女人
Flying back and forth between time zones messes with their biological clock.
总是在不同时区飞来飞去 扰乱了她们的生物钟
- They're always ready for sex. - OK, I found something.
-她们时刻准备着和你做爱 -好了 我找到些东西
I am leaving. They will come for us.
我要走了 他们会来抓我们的
Gupta, will you relax? Just watch the door.
古普塔 你不能放松一点吗 只要看好你的门
You go in jail. Not me.
你们会坐牢的 我可不想
For... You know what? Forget it.
为 你知道为什么 算了
- Keep looking. - Warren, right?
-继续找 -沃伦 是吗
- Yes. Yes. - Warren.
-是的 是的 -沃伦
Amelia Jane Warren?
阿米莉亚 简 沃伦
- Jane? - Yeah.
-简 -是的
Way to go, Viktor. First class.
找到了 维克多 在头等舱
- When she come back? - Three weeks.
-她什么时候回来 -3周以后
Amelia, would you like to get eat to bite?
阿米莉亚 想一起去随便吃点什么吗
Bite to eat? Cantaloni?
随便吃点什么 意大利肉卷
Bite to eat?
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat?
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat?
随便吃点什么
Eat to bite? Eat to bite.
吃点随便什么 吃点随便什么
Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat...
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么...
Gupta, you been ever married?
古普塔 你结过婚吗
- What did you say? - You been ever married?
-你说什么 -你结过婚吗
I had a wife and two kids in India. I left them there 23 years ago.
在印度我有一个老婆和二个孩子 23年前我离开了他们
Why?
为什么
I had a small tobacco shop in Madras.
我在马德拉斯市有一家烟草店
Made just enough money to survive.
挣得钱仅仅能维持生计
One day this policeman comes in and tells me I owe him some tax.
一天 有一个警察来找我 说我欠他一些保护费
I said OK. This is common. So I pay him.
我说没问题 这很正常 所以我给了他
The next day, the same policeman come and keep coming and keep coming.
之后又是这个警察继续来问我收保护费
And I am paying and I'm paying him and I'm paying him and I'm paying him.
我也一次又一次的付给他
And finally, on the fifth day, I take a knife and I stab him in his chest.
最后 第五天的时候 我拿起一把小刀刺进了他的胸口
- You killed policeman? - No. I just missed his heart.
-你杀了个警察 -没有 我没刺中他的心脏
When they tried to arrest me, I just run away.
当他们来逮捕我的时候 我跑路了
So you never go home?
那么你再没有回过家
If I go home, I go in the jail for seven years.
如果我回去的话 我要蹲七年的大牢
What if United States catch you? They deport you.
要是美国政府抓住了你 他们把你遣送回国呢
As long as I keep my floor clean, keep my head down,
只要我能够把地板扫干净 低调的做人
they have no reason to deport me.
他们就没什么理由驱逐我出去
They have no reason to notice a man like me.
他们也没必要注意我这样的人啊
United Airlines Flight 2703 from Rome is now arriving at Gate C43.
美国航空公司从罗马来的2703航班 已经抵达C43号门
- Hey, wait. - Sorry. I'm sorry.
-嗨 等一下 -对不起 很抱歉
No, no, no. It's wet.
不行 不 不 地板是湿的
- Hey. - Watch where you're going.
走路小心点
Watch out!
当心点
- Amelia. - Viktor.
-阿米莉亚 -维克多
- Hello. - Sorry. I'm sorry.
-你好 -对不起 我很抱歉
He nearly killed me.
他差点杀了我
- You OK? - I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -我很好
I love the suit.
这套西装很不错呀
Hugo Boss.
名牌服装
On sale, $149.99.
仅售149.99美元
That's a bargain.
真便宜啊
- Napoleon? - Yes, yes.
-拿破仑 -是的 是的
And Josephine.
和约瑟芬
Do you know what Napoleon gave Josephine on their wedding day?
你知道拿破仑和约瑟芬结婚的那天 送了她什么礼物吗
Amelia?
阿米莉亚
Would you like to have eat to bite?
你愿不愿意一起去 随便吃点什么
Food. Tonight?
吃饭 今晚
- You're asking me out for dinner? - Yes.
-你约我一起吃晚餐 -是的
Yeah. Sure.
可以 当然
- What time? - Dinnertime.
-那什么时候 -晚饭的时候
- Where do you want to go? - I know place.
-你想去什么饭店 -我知道一个不错的地方
- Do you have an appointment? - Navorski.
-你有预约吗 -纳沃斯基
This way, please.
这边请
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't know they had a patio up here.
我不知道这里还有个院子
It's very nice.
看起来很不错
Good night.
晚安
Please. Please. Please. Please.
当心 当心 当心
Sorry. So, tonight we have cannellonis or chicken.
对不起 今晚我们提供意大利肉卷和鸡肉
- Cannelloni, please. - Cannelloni.
-请来意大利肉卷 -意大利肉卷
- Sorry. - Thank you.
-对不起 -谢谢
For you, sir?
你要什么 先生
- Same. - That's a great, great choice.
-一样 -那真的很好 很好的选择
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Let me see. Enjoy.
让我看看 请慢用
Did you know the croissant was invented in Romania?
你知道这种羊角面包是罗马尼亚人发明的吗
- Tell me. - OK.
-和我说说 -好的
It's 1742 and the Turks invade Bucharest,
1742年土耳其人入侵了布加勒斯特
making a surprise attack under the cover of night.
他们借着月色进行了一次奇袭
But the town bakers...
但是当地的面包师父...
Sorry.
对不起
So, the bakers?
那么 那位面包师父怎么了
No, never mind. It's a dumb story.
算了 别介意 这是个很傻的故事
No, please.
继续把 求你了
I'm sorry, Viktor.
我很抱歉 维克多
Nobody really cares where the croissant was invented.
没人会在乎羊角面包是怎么发明的
I'll bet the Romanians themselves don't give a shit.
我打赌就连那些罗马尼亚人都不会在意这事
I care.
我在意
Is histories. Is truth.
这是历史啊 是事实
- I'm 39 years old. - No.
-我已经39岁了 -不会吧
- Yeah. - No.
-是的 -不会吧
- That's the truth. - You are not.
-这是个事实 -你一定不是
I tell everybody I'm 33,
我告诉别人我33岁
and most of the men I've dated think I'm 27, but no.
我约会的男人都觉得我只有27 但不是
I'm 39.
我已经39了
So? I was 39 once.
那又怎么样 我也曾经39岁过
I was 18 years old when I started working for the airlines.
当我只有18岁时 我就开始为航空公司工作
I've been doing this over 20 years.
我已经干这行有20多年了
And now there's no more pretending.
现在这一切都不需要再掩饰了
This is it.
这就是我
It's why my address book is by city...
所以我的地址簿是按城市划分的
and my pager goes off during dinner.
我的传呼机总是在吃饭的时候响起
You can switch off pager.
你可以关掉你的传呼机
I wish I could.
我希望我能
I've been waiting for a phone call for seven years.
整整7年了 我一直在等一个电话
I know it's coming, Viktor.
我知道它会来的 维克多
That's why I can't break it off.
这就是我为什么不愿意关掉它的原因
That's why I live out of hotels and...
这就是为什么我总是住在旅馆里
have my little suitcase packed, ready to go,
时时刻刻准备好我的手提箱
just in case he wants to meet me for the weekend.
如果他想要和我共度周末的话 我能够随时出发
Yeah.
是啊
I've been waiting my whole life.
我这一辈子都在等待着
Just don't know what the hell for.
只是不知道到底在等谁
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I live here.
我住在这里
- What? - I live here, in terminal.
-什么 -我住在这里 就在候机室
Gate 67.
67号门
- You live at the airport? - Yes. Day and night.
-你住在机场里 -是的 日日夜夜
This home, like you. They tell me to wait.
这里是家 和你一样 他们叫我等待
So I wait.
所以我等着
All frequent fliers feel the same way you do, Viktor.
所有经常飞的人都和你有同样的感觉 维克多
Everybody's waiting. Everybody.
所有的人都在等待 所有的人
For a flight, for a meeting...
等着航班 等着开会
No, no. I don't wait for flight, I don't wait for meeting.
我不是在等航班或者会议
Then what are you waiting for?
那么你在等什么
Is OK. I understand.
没关系 我了解
I have an idea.
我有个主意了
- Come here. - What you do?
-过来 -你干什么
You sure?
你确定吗
More than anything, I'm sure of this.
比任何时候都确定
Ready?
准备好了吗
So, when do you come back?
那么 你什么时候回来
13 days. How about you?
13天后 你呢
I will be here.
我会在这里
But what if your schedule changes?
要是你改变了计划怎么办
Maybe we should exchange phone numbers.
或许我们应该交换一下电话号码
No. I will be here.
不必了 我会在这里的
You know what Napoleon give to Josephine when he win Bavaria?
你知道拿破仑征服巴伐利亚后 给了约瑟芬什么礼物吗
Tell me.
告诉我把
Come on. Tell me.
别这样 告诉我把
I will show you. 13 days from now.
我会给你看的 13天以后
What's he doing?
他在干吗
I can't ask him. I'm supposed to tell him what he's doing.
我不能问他 我应该是指挥他干什么的人
If I ask him, I look like an idiot.
如果我反过来问他 会让我像个白痴一样
I'm sorry. Sorry. You got to do this for me.
我很抱歉 对不起了 你得要帮我这个忙
You'll get really fat with all the food I'm going to give you.
事成之后 我保证让你吃的肠肥脑满
But, please, do this for me. It will be the last thing I ask you to do.
但是 求求你了 这是我最后一次求你为我做事了
He waits for you to answer at Sbarro.
他会在餐厅等你的回复
I have to work.
我得上班
He will wait.
他会一直等的
- How was your flight? - Good.
-这次旅程怎么样 -不错
Thanks.
多谢
- Is something wrong? - You'll have to come with us.
-有什么问题吗 -你得要和我们走一趟了
You're kidding. I come through here twice a month.
你一定在开玩笑 我一个月要经过这里二次
Please follow me.
请跟我们来
I'm supposed to be meeting somebody.
有人在等我见面呢
In my line of work, there are three things that matter.
在我工作的内容中 有三件事最重要
The person, the document and the story.
人 文件 还有故事
Find the truth of one and you find the truth of all three.
只要找到其中一样的真相 你就找到了所有三样的真相
I need your help finding the truth.
我需要你的帮助来找出真相
Do you know a man named Viktor Navorski?
你认识一个叫维克多·纳沃斯基的人吗
Yes.
是的
Do you know why he's here and where he's from?
你知道他为什么在这里 他从那里来吗
No. We're just friends.
不 我们只是普通朋友
Have you noticed that he hides a can of Dry Roasted Peanuts in his bag?
你有没有注意过 在他的行李箱里一直有一个罐头
So?
那又怎么样
What do you make of that?
你认为那是什么
I'd make peanut butter, I guess.
我猜那是花生酱
We know that he's planning to go to the Ramada Inn on Lexington.
我们只知道他计划去列克星敦的罗玛达酒店
Has he told you why he's in New York?
他告诉过你为什么他要来纽约吗
No.
不知道
Has he told you where he lives?
他告诉过你他住那里吗
No. We just met at the airport.
没有 我们只是在机场遇见而已
All I know is that he's a building contractor, living out of a suitcase.
我只知道他是个建筑承包商 整日带着个手提箱奔波
That's it.
这就是了
- He's a contractor? - Yeah.
-他是个承包商 -是的
That's what he said?
是他这么和你说得
Amelia. I'm just curious.
阿米莉亚 我只是很好奇
You are the kind of woman who can get any guy she wants.
你是那种什么样的男人都可以得到的女人
Why Viktor Navorski?
为什么选维克多·纳沃斯基
That's something a guy like you could never understand.
你这种人是永远理解不了的
I guess you missed your flight again. Or maybe you have a bad travel agent.
我猜你又错过你的航班了 或者你选的旅行社太差
Please. Sit.
请坐
It's OK, Viktor. All men lie.
没事 维克多 所有的男人都会撒谎
- At least you're not very good at it. - I did not lie.
-只是你不擅长撒谎 -我没有撒谎
You told me you were delayed. You never said it was for nine months.
你告诉我你被耽搁在机场了 但你从来没告诉我有9个月
Maybe you see the man the way you want see the man.
或许你看男人总是一厢情愿
So what am I seeing? Who are you?
那我看见的是什么 你到底是谁
- I... - Unacceptable?
-我 -不被接受
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
You want to hear the funny part?
你想听听最有趣的部分吗
I broke up with him.
我和他分手了
I was coming here to tell you he's out of my life.
我来这里告诉你 他已经和我的生活无关了
I'm free. I got tired of waiting.
我自由了 我已经厌倦了等待
At least we have that in common.
至少这点我们相同
Amelia, you know what Napoleon give to...
阿米莉亚 你知道拿破仑征服巴伐利亚后
Josephine when he win Bavaria
给了约瑟芬什么礼物吗
No.
不知道
I show you.
我带你去看
Please. Please.
请 请
Sit. Please.
请坐
That was gift. Napoleon to Josephine.
那就是拿破仑送给约瑟芬的礼物
One thousand fountains.
一千座喷泉
You built this for me?
你为我造了这个
Please. Sit. Don't get wet.
请坐下 不要被弄湿了
Come on.
给点面子
It no work.
没反应了
It should shoot, big water up to ceiling.
应该有水一直喷到天花板才对
Just tell me the truth. Did you escape from an institution?
告诉我真相吧 你是从精神病院逃出来的
Are you a criminal?
你是个罪犯吗
You're living here, Viktor.
你住在这里 维克多
You're living at Gate 67. I just want to know why.
你住在67号门 我只想知道为什么
Here. I show you.
这里 我给你看
My father.
我的父亲
Viktor, please tell me your father isn't in that peanut can.
维克多 不要告诉我你父亲在那个罐子里
This is jazz.
里面是爵士
My father, Dimitar Asenov Navorski,
我的父亲 迪麦特·阿森洛夫·纳沃斯基
see this photograph in Hungarian newspaper 1958.
1958年在这张匈牙利报纸上看到了一副照片
He say he look at photograph for seven days.
他说他整整看了这张照片有7天
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...
周一 周二 周三
Who are they?
他们都是谁
Count Basie, Dizzy Gillespie, Thelonious Monk, Sonny Rollins,
贝西伯爵 迪齐·吉勒斯比 瑟隆尼斯·孟克 桑尼·罗林斯
Art Blakey, Max Kaminsky.
亚特·布雷基 马克斯·凯米斯基
57 of them all together.
一共有57个人
After looking at photograph for seven days, my father has idea.
在整整看了相片7天之后 我的父亲有了个主意
He begin to write letters to club, Lickety Split, Snookie's Sugar Bowl.
他开始给那些俱乐部写信
He ask the nuns to write English. Hundreds letters.
他央求修女为他用英文写了几百封信
And then he wait.
然后他就等着
He wait month, week, year.
他就这么一星期 一月 一年的等下去
My father wait 40 year.
我的父亲等了整整40年
And they all sign names.
他们全都签上了名字
One by one.
一个接一个
They all write their name and send it to my father.
他们都签下自己的名字 并寄给我父亲
All but not one.
只有一个人除外
Benny Golson.
班尼·高尔森
Saxophone.
萨克斯
My father die before Benny Golson write his name and send to my father.
还没有得到班尼·高尔森的签名 我父亲就去世了
So I make him promise. I keep promise.
所以我给了他一个承诺 我会遵守我的承诺
I promise I will go New York, find Benny Golson,
我承诺他我会去纽约 找到班尼·高尔森
have him write name to put in can.
得到他的签名并放进这个罐头里
And you've been living here so you could do this for your father?
你住在这里就是为了完成你父亲的遗愿
Maybe I think he do it for me.
我现在想他这么做也是在帮我的忙
You say you are waiting for something.
你说你总是在等待着什么
And I say to you, "Yes, yes. We all wait".
我对你说 是的 我们都在等待
What are you waiting for?
那你在等什么呢
You. I wait for you.
你 我一直在等你
What?
怎么了
The war is over.
战争已经结束了
the right-wing military coup that ousted President Vagobagin...
绑架了总统的右翼武装
All right, everybody. Let's raise your glasses.
好的 各位 让我们举杯
Let's have a toast to my friend, Viktor "The Goat".
让我们为我的朋友 维克多"山羊"干杯
May he never lose his country again.
希望他不会再一次失去他的国家
Krakozhia!
卡科日亚
Amelia! You here early!
阿米莉亚 你来得真早
Hello. Amelia, look.
你好 阿米莉亚 看
Peace, peace in the war. The war, peace. Come.
和平 战争已经结束 和平来了
See, the war, the war Krakozhia is over.
看 战争 卡科日亚的 战争已经结束了
Peace. The war is over.
和平 战争结束了
- You know my friend in Washington. - Yes, yes.
-你知道我在华盛顿有些朋友 -是的 是的
He has a lot of connections. Here.
他有不少关系 看这里
It's a pass, Viktor.
这是一张通行证 维克多
A one- day travel emergency visa with your name on it.
紧急情况旅行签证 上面有你的名字
- Wha... Visa? - Yes.
-什么 签证 -是的
- From your friend? - Yeah.
-你朋友给的 -是的
Just go to New York, find that last name and put it in the can.
去纽约找到那个人 把他的名字放进罐子里
- I go New York? - Yes.
-我去纽约 -是的
I go New York!
我要去纽约了
Amelia, you come with. You come with me to New York.
阿米莉亚 你和我 你和我一起去纽约
Your friend do this for me? Why he do this for me?
你的朋友为我搞了这个 为什么他要帮我
He did it for me.
他是帮我
I told you to stay away from me, Viktor. But you didn't understand.
我告诉过你不要接近我 维克多 但是 你还是不明白
- I think you were confused. - No, I confused about everything.
-我知道你会有点糊涂 -不 什么事情我都够糊涂的
I not confused... Not this. Not this.
但是这件事 我是十分清楚的
I'm sorry. I'm running late.
我很抱歉 我要迟到了
Amelia. Why you go? Why you go?
阿米莉亚 为什么你要走 为什么你要走
You know what Napoleon gave Josephine as a wedding present?
你知道当拿破仑和约瑟芬结婚的时候 他给了她什么礼物
It was a gold locket.
一个金子做的小盒子
And on the inside, he made an inscription.
在盒子里面 他刻了一个字
"Destiny".
"命运"
Destiny.
命运
rejoice in the streets as well as in their local taverns.
在大街和酒馆里到处都是庆祝的
The Krakozhian flag waved goodbye from high atop the parliament buildings.
卡克日亚的国旗已经从国会大厦换掉
It is a clear sign of the power...
现在清楚的表明
- Hey, baby. - Hi.
-宝贝 -嗨
I missed you.
我很想你
Come on.
来吧
Next.
下一个
Viktor.
维克多
Hello, Delores. How I am today?
你好 德洛丽丝 今天我运气怎么样
What do you have here?
看看你带来了什么
What do you have here?
看看你带来了什么
Oh, no. It's not signed.
喔 不 这还没有被签字
What?
什么
This is a one- day emergency travel visa.
这是为期一天的紧急情况旅行签证
To validate authenticity, it needs to be signed by the supervising officer.
必须有管理官员的签字才能生效
Dixon?
狄克逊
Yes.
是的
Dixon.
狄克逊
The war in my country is over.
我们国家的战争已经结束了
Yeah. I know. Congratulations.
是啊 我知道 恭喜你
It's strange, isn't it, Viktor?
真是很奇怪 不是吗 维克多
When you wait so long for one thing?
当你为一件事情等待很久之后
One tiny moment.
却在一瞬间就发生了
I had that moment today, too.
今天我也有了那个瞬间
You see this badge?
你看到这个徽章了吗
This badge means that I was made CBP Field Commissioner.
这个徽章表示我已经成为了海关边境保护局地区委任专员
It means that my authority over the security of this airport is absolute.
它意味着我对这个机场有绝对的控制权
Your ticket and your passport.
你的护照和机票
It's time for you to go home.
到了你该回家的时候了
Officer Waylin, please show Mr Navorski into the terminal
威林长官 请带纳沃斯基先生去候机室
and make sure he does not miss his flight.
确保他不要错过他的航班
Goodbye, Viktor, and good luck.
再见了 维克多 祝你好运
I think I want go New York City.
我想去纽约
Don't make this difficult, Viktor.
别把这事复杂化了 维克多
I no more "unacceptable".
我不再是"无法接受"的人了
I told you this is over.
我告诉过你这一切都结束了
I go New York.
我要去纽约
Are you sure you want to do that?
你真的确定你要这样做吗
I go New York City now.
我要去纽约市 现在
Part of my job is to get rid of undesirables, and there are quite a few.
我工作的一部分就是处理不受欢迎的人 这里就有一些
Like this guy, Joe Mulroy. I think you know him.
像是这个人 乔·玛洛伊 我认为你认识他
He's been here for 20 years, but he's been running an after-hour poker game.
他已经在这里干了20多年 但是他经常下班后在这里赌博
Bringing in liquor and marijuana.
还带酒和大麻进入机场
Poor guy's going to lose his pension. And I think he has kids, too.
这个可怜的人将要失去退休金了 而且他还有几个孩子呢
Yep.
是吗
And then there's this guy, Enrique Cruz. I think you also know Enrique.
还有这个家伙 恩里克·克鲁兹 我想你也认识吧
Enrique has been letting people into the food preparation area.
恩里克经常随便让人进入储藏食物的地方
That's a major security breach.
那可是重大的安全隐患
The poor guy, I think he's a newlywed.
这个可怜的家伙 我想他才刚刚结婚吧
But I'm going to have to let him go.
但是我还是要炒他的鱿鱼
And then there's Gupta Rajan. He's a janitor.
这里还有古普塔·拉哈 他是个清扫工
But he's wanted for assaulting a police officer back in India in 1979.
但是他由于1979年在 印度袭击一个警察被通缉
I'll have to deport him.
我将不得不遣返他
I will go home.
我会回家去的
- I'm sorry. What did you say? - I will go home.
-对不起 你说什么 -我会回家去
Leave them alone. I will go.
别碰他们 我会走的
- Today. - Yes.
-就今天 -是的
If you don't get on that plane, they're all gone.
如果你没有上那班飞机 他们都得走
- Do you understand? - Yes.
-你懂了吗 -是的
OK. Good.
好的 不错
Your attention please.
请大家注意了
Immediate boarding, gate B-20, for flight...
搭乘加拿大航空公司往渥太华309号班机的旅客
number 309 Air Canada to Ottawa.
请立即到B-20门登机
I don't believe you.
我不敢相信你
Viktor, you don't have to do this.
维克多 你不必这样做的
You can fight these guys.
你可以和这些家伙们斗争
We'll help you.
我们都会帮你的
Viktor, come on. I owe you so much.
维克多 别这样 我欠你太多了
- Please let me help you. - This is your friend talking.
-求你让我帮你把 -这是你朋友的忠告
We're all your friends. We're your family now.
我们都是你的朋友 我们现在都是你的家人
Gupta.
古普塔
Goodbye.
再见
You try to fool us.
你想愚弄我们吗
You make us to think you would walk out, that you will fight with them.
你让我们相信你会走出这里 相信你会和他们做斗争
Why don't you fight?
你为什么不做斗争
- The war is over. - Then go. Get lost.
-战争已经结束了 -那么走吧 从这里消失
Get lost. Go home and tell them you never made it.
从这里消失 回你的家去并告诉他们你没有成功
You come this close to America,
你曾经离美国只有这么点距离
but you don't have the courage to go from here to here.
但是你从这里到 这里的勇气都没有
You are a coward.
你是个孬种
The plane is on time.
飞机就要起飞了
You are a coward.
你是个孬种
You are a coward!
你是个孬种
You make me sick!
你让我恶心
What's wrong with you, man? Settle down.
你到底是怎么了 伙计 消消气
Got people looking all around, looking at me like I'm... [sighs]
让周围的人都看着我 好像我是
Look at me.
看着我
Come on, look at me.
来吧 看着我
There's something you should know.
有些事你应该知道
Ladies and gentlemen, United Airlines Flight 865
先生们女士们 从卡科日亚来的
from Krakozhia has landed and is now taxiing to the gate.
联合航空的865航班已经降落 正在前往闸门
For those passengers holding tickets for Flight 866 to Krakozhia,
乘坐866航班前往卡科日亚的乘客们
we expect departure to be on schedule.
希望你们能按时登机
Get back, please.
后退 麻烦你
Gupta.
古普塔
Gupta!
古普塔
I am going home.
我要回家了
Get lost.
快走吧
Your attention, please.
请注意
Flight 866 to Krakozhia will be delayed until further notice.
前往卡科日亚的866航班 将推迟起飞 请敬待进一步通知
Do you have an appointment?
你们有预约吗
Somebody tell me what the hell is going on down there!
谁能告诉我下面他妈的 到底发生了什么事
We're right behind you.
我们就背后支持你
Viktor's leaving.
维克多正在离开这里
- Monica, Viktor's leaving. - I know. He's going home.
-莫尼卡 维克多正在离开 -我知道 他要回家了
He's going for the front door, out to the city.
他正在朝正门走 要进入纽约市了
What?
什么
Viktor. Remember us.
维克多 要记得我们啊
From the Discovery Store, I want to give you this.
我是"探索"专卖店的 我想要送你这个
It's good luck.
它会带给你好运
A digital camera for cousin Katia.
这是库辛·凯忒雅店送你的数码照相机
I don't know where you're going, but these will keep your feet warm.
我不知道你要去那里 但是这东西能让你的脚暖和些
- Everybody in position? - We're here.
-全体都到位了 -我们都到了
Secure the door.
看住门口
Sorry, Viktor.
对不起 维克多
Take him, Judge.
抓住他 乔治
Hold it, Viktor. Take it easy.
站住 维克多 放松点
You see those doors?
你看到这些门了吗
Those are the entry doors to New York City.
那些门是纽约市的入口
To the United States of America. Turn around.
前往美利坚合众国的入口 转过去
It's snowing in the city and you're going to need that.
城里正在下雪 你需要这个
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
喔 不 喔 不 喔 不
Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no.
不要 不要 不要
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
Try not to get stuck wherever you're going.
不管你去那里 记得别再被困住了
Arrest him! Arrest him!
逮住他 逮住他
Goddammit!
该死的
Taxi!
出租车
Thank you.
多谢
Where you go?
去那里
161 Lexington. Please take Van Wyck Expressway to Queensboro Bridge.
列克星敦161号 请走范华克高速到皇后大桥
It's faster than BQE.
比走布鲁伦至皇后高速要快很多
- Where you from? - Krakozhia. Viktor Navorski.
-你从那里来的 -卡科日亚 维克多·纳沃斯基
I'm Goran. Albania.
我是戈伦 阿尔巴尼亚人
- When do you come to New York? - Thursday.
-你是什么时候来纽约的 -周四
You want us to block the south exit and have AP sweep every vehicle?
你要封锁住南面的出口 并检查每一辆汽车吗
Sir?
长官
5.30 from Tokyo just landed.
从东京来的530航班已经降落了
Got two planes on the tarmac. Barcelona on approach.
停机坪上有二架飞机 去巴塞罗那的那架正要降落
The night is young and 1500 people are headed our way.
这个夜晚才刚刚开始 还有1500个乘客等着服务呢
Everybody inside. Everybody inside.
大家都进去吧 大家都进去吧
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Let's go.
我们走
- Are you checking in, sir? - No, no. I don't check in.
-先生 你要入住吗 -不 不 我不需要
I want to go to this place, please.
我想要去这个地方
The lobby lounge is around the corner.
大厅酒吧 就在拐角的地方
They have happy hour specials and live music. Do you like jazz?
那里有现场音乐会 你喜欢爵士乐吗
The monitor's off.
扬声器已经关掉了
The piano's OK. A little more bass. More bass from the monitor.
钢琴没问题 再多一点贝斯 贝斯声音再大一点
Let's do Killer Joe. It worked all right last night.
让我们来演奏Killer Joe 昨晚很受欢迎
- Yes? - You are Benny Golson?
-什么事 -你就是班尼·高尔森
Yeah. Yes, I am.
是的 是的 我就是
Benny Golson, I am Viktor Navorski.
班尼·高尔森 我叫维克多·纳沃斯基
I am from Krakozhia.
我从卡科日亚来
My father, Dimitar Asenov Navorski, was great,
我的父亲迪麦特·阿森洛夫·纳沃斯基
great fan of your music.
他十分喜爱你的音乐
A jazz fan. Fantastic.
爵士乐迷 太好了
Would you sign your name, please?
请问你能在这里签名吗
Can I do it a little later? We have to get started now.
等等一会儿吗 我们正要开始演奏呢
- Just a minute. - I will wait.
-只要几分钟 -我会等的
OK.
好的
Taxi! Taxi!
出租车 出租车
Where you want to go?
你想要去那儿
I am going home.
我要回家啦