戴珍珠耳环的少女 Girl with a Pearl Earring

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 爱情 / 传记

导演: 彼得·韦柏

演员: 科林·费尔斯 / 斯嘉丽·约翰逊 / 汤姆·威尔金森 / 朱迪·帕瑞福特 / 基里安·墨菲 / 埃茜·戴维斯 / 乔安娜·斯坎伦 / 阿拉济纳·曼恩 / Chris McHallem / Gabrie


台词
Griet.
葛丽叶
Leave that.
放下
- Griet? - Father.
- 葛丽叶? - 父亲
Do you remember?
你还记得吗?
You watched me paint it.
你看着我画出来的
I never thought our family would come to this.
我从未料到家境会沦落至此
Food may be strange to your stomach.
食物都不够糊口
Keep clear of their Catholic prayers.
别听那些天主教徒的祈祷
Or if you must be with them when they pray...
如果他们祈祷的时候你必须站在一旁
stop your ears.
那就紧闭你的耳朵
Give it. I got Cornelia's too.
- 给我 - 科妮莉亚给我的
- Give it back. - Stop it!
- 还给我 - 别闹了!
You did not get it. I did.
- 不是你先拿到的 - 是我拿到的
Do you know the house of Master Vermeer?
你们知道维梅尔先生住在哪里吗?
Tell Tanneke the new maid is here.
告诉堂娜克新的女佣来了
You took your time. Lose your way, did you?
你很从容嘛 迷路了吗?
Young mistress is out this morning.
夫人一早出去了
I'm to show you round.
我来带你四周看看
Water for the table.
食用水在这里
Take water from the canal for laundry.
洗衣服的话去河边打水
It's clean enough this side of town.
小镇这边的水够清了
Soda... coppers, boiler...
苏打, 大铜锅, 炉灶
sand and soap.
沙子和肥皂
In cooking kitchen you're to help serve and clear,
厨房里的任务是帮着端菜和清洗
buy fish and meat...
夫人有事情的时候去采购鱼和肉
when young mistress don't want to.
女主人有事情的时候去采购鱼和肉
You'll take your meals with me and the children.
你和我还有孩子一起吃饭
That's your sleeping place.
这是你睡觉的地方
Scour the pots and pans.
锅碗瓢盆都要擦亮
Young mistress and master sleep and have company here.
夫人和先生有时候会在这里休息
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
You're to clean in there.
那里也需要打扫
Not now!
不是现在!
He's painting.
他在作画
Good morning, madam.
早安 夫人
Don't speak till you're spoken to.
不叫你就别说话
Tanneke showed you what needs to be done? The laundry and so on?
堂娜克都带你看过了? 洗衣房什么的?
Yes, madam.
是的, 夫人
This is only a trial. Nothing is settled yet.
只是叫你来试试, 还没最后订下来
I...
我...
my husband does...
我丈夫...
Go in.
进去
Go in.
进去!
Disturb nothing.
别乱碰
Leave all just as it is.
东西都要保持原样
Open the shutters, you can't work in the dark.
把窗子打开, 那么黑怎么干活
You're not the first to forget your manners in front of his paintings.
你不是第一个在他的画前失态的人
Tell me, girl...
告诉我,孩子...
do you think it finished?
你觉得这算完成了吗?
Three months.
已经3个月了
Another three before he's satisfied, no doubt.
起码还要3个月他才会满意
Well get along, girl.
干你的活吧
You're not paid to stand gawping all day.
你不是雇来发呆的
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Are you well? Yeah.
- 你好吗?- 不错
- Can we go? - Here's my man.
- 我们可以回去了吗?- 到了
Paul.
保罗
This is Griet, the new maid.
这是葛丽叶,新来的女佣
She'll fetch the meat now.
现在开始她来买肉
So, Griet...
葛丽叶...
what takes your fancy?
你怎么会去他们家做仆人?
Nothing is too good for this family?
他们对人苛刻极了
An ox tongue and a dozen chops.
一片牛舌头和一打排骨
Pieter...
彼得...
chops...
排骨...
In the book again?
又要赊帐了?
There you are.
给你
This meat's not fresh.
这肉不新鲜
The mistress won't like it.
女主人会不高兴的
Pieter.
彼得
Get the parcel on the cart.
拿车上的小包来
That's better.
这好多了
We'll see you again, Griet.
我们会再见的, 葛丽叶
Yes.
No!
不!
I'll take that.
这个我要了
Make way now.
滚吧
- What is it? - Bankrupt.
- 怎么回事?- 破产了
They've lived next door for as long as I can remember.
他们在这里住了几十年了
The shame.
真可怕
Lost everything.
一无所有了
Watch out for young mistress.
当心你的女主人
She hates money troubles.
她最讨厌关于钱的问题
She'll turn spiteful at this, you mark my words.
她会变得不可理喻的,记住我的话
The last time you said it was done you kept it another six months!
上次都说完成了又做了6个月!
It will be done soon.
马上就完成了
Oh yes, soon. But when is soon?
哦, 对, 马上, 什么算"马上"?
Next month, next year?
下个月? 明年?
It's all the same to you,
对你来说什么都无所谓
if your children starve and your wife is dressed in rags.
哪怕孩子挨饿, 老婆衣衫褴褛
When you sit up there and suck at your paintbrush...
你还是坐在那里摆弄你的破画笔
You're being ridiculous. I'm going out.
你别胡闹了, 我要走了
No, Jan, don't you dare leave.
不, 你敢走!
One year it got so bad, they had to sell some of their jewels.
有一年光景太差, 他们要变卖更多的珠宝
You could imagine how that pleased her.
你可以想像她变成什么样子
She smashed half the china...
她砸碎了无数的瓷器
went to spoil one of his precious paintings.
毁了他珍贵的作品
Well, he's a temper on him too for all he's so quiet.
不过他总是那么的平静
She's not set so much as a foot in his studio from that day to this.
从此以后他就不允许她再进他的画室
There you are. Fetch some water.
你终于来了,去打点水
Hail Mary, Mother of God,
万福圣母玛利亚
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
为我们这些罪人祈祷吧
Six babies. Why does she have to make such a racket?
已经生了6个了, 她怎么还要这么大叫?
Just get on with the work.
少废话
Push!
- 用力!
I need more rags, girl.
再给我几块纱布
More rags.
多给几块!
Push, push!
用力,用力!
Good, that's good!
很好,很好!
Oh, Jan, isn't he just like you?
哦, 杨, 和你像吗?
Johannes, that's it.
杨汉纳斯, 好了
Look at him, he's your little brother.
看看,他就是你的小弟弟
( 拉丁语祈祷 )
Take this to the house of your master's patron, Pieter van Ruijven.
把这个送给先生的赞助人, 彼得·范·拉文
To the left.
往左
Open up, there's a lady coming in.
开门,有个女士来了
That's it.
好了
So, finished at last.
终于完成了
Honored guest.
尊敬的小姐
It's the old woman's idea to combine the birth feast and the viewing.
是夫人说要把庆生筵席和画作展览安排在一起
She is a tight fist.
她可是说一不二
I won't turn out for small beer and biscuits, tell her.
告诉她,不好好准备我才不会出席
Me and the brat deserve a proper feast.
一顿盛宴可是我应得的犒赏
You have a very wide eyes.
你的眼睛可真能转啊!
What do they call you?
他们怎么叫你?
- Griet. - Griet?
- 葛丽- 葛丽叶?
Griet.
葛丽叶
Your master is a fine painter, Griet.
你的主人是个很好的画家,葛丽叶
The finest in Delft.
代夫特最好的画家
He's painted me.
他给我画过像
Perhaps that will be my epitaph.
可能以后就刻在我的墓碑上
Look at that dress.
看这裙子
You can almost stroke the satin.
你甚至想抚摸这绸缎
And the wine winkling through the glass.
酒在杯中闪耀光芒
Can you imagine yourself in such finery, Griet?
你能想像自己身处这样华丽的画面里吗, 葛丽叶?
She loved it, you know.
她非常喜欢,你知道吗?
Lace and satin pressed tight against the plump little bubbies.
蕾斯和绸缎勾勒出丰满的胸部
The silk, heavy on her thighs.
丝绸紧裹着她的腿
The gentlemen watching.
让一位绅士欣赏
My God, she was happy.
我的上帝, 她那么喜悦
She thought she was somebody.
她以为自己是个人物
All dressed up like a lady.
打扮的像个淑女
Green as grass, mind you.
幼稚的可笑
She had only worked there a few months
她在那里才工作了几个月
before Master Van Ruijven brought her over to be painted.
范·拉文先生就带她去画像了
Got her into that fine red dress.
让她穿上红色的裙子
Poured wine down her like he was forcing a goose.
像灌鹅一样把酒倒在她身上
That dress can't have stayed on long.
可惜裙子支持不了多久
She was carrying his by-blow before the painting was dry.
画还没干她就怀上他的孩子了
He thinks we don't know how to celebrate a birth, does he?
他以为我们不知道安排庆生宴会,对吗?
Come on, keep up.
快来,跟上!
Come on now, my little one. I've got a lovely apple for you.
快来,亲爱的,我有个可爱的苹果给你吃
The price was three guilders, I'm sure of that.
价钱是3荷兰盾
Three guilders... thank you.
3盾...谢谢
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么?
A nice greeting, when I brought the meat order just for you.
这么问候我? 我来送专为你准备的肉
Better carry it through.
那送进去吧
Not even a smile for my pains?
我那么辛苦连一个微笑都看不到?
Not today.
起码今天如此
Come on.
I'll put it in the book, then. Owed by Griet...
我会记在帐上的, 葛丽叶欠了一个
one smile.
微笑
And don't they look marvelous?
看上去太棒了!
Welcome, Master Van Ruijven.
欢迎光临, 范·拉文先生
Mistress Thins.
Friends and neighbors,
朋友们,邻居们
our honored guest, Master Van Ruijven...
我们尊贵的客人范·拉文先生
not only are we gathered tonight
我们今晚欢聚一堂
to celebrate the safe delivery into this world,
不仅仅是为了庆祝一个小生命的诞生
praise be to God, of little Franciscus,
上帝保佑我们的小弗朗西斯科斯
but also to rejoice at another birth,
同时也要庆祝
a new masterpiece from the hand of my son-in-law
我贤婿另一杰作的问世
Johannes Vermeer.
杨汉纳斯·维梅尔
Is this Indian yellow?
这用的是"印度黄"颜料?
Distilled from the urine of sacred cows
用只吃芒果叶子的印度圣牛的尿液制作
fed only on mango leaves.
You've glazed my wife in dried piss.
你就用干涸的尿
来描绘我的妻子?
It was the right color.
颜色很好
No stinting, eh?
真是不遗余力
I cannot bear the suspense a moment longer, Master Van Ruijven.
别再吊我们的胃口了范·拉文先生
Pray tell us what you think.
快告诉我们你觉得怎么样
This is good.
很好
Color and perspective is true, the illusion... is perfect.
颜色和透视精准, 画面无可挑剔
All this skill lavished on my dear Emilie.
真是抬举了我亲爱的艾蜜丽
Why...
为什么...
it's almost as if... she were thinking.
她看上去像是在沉思
And have you considered the subject for your next commission?
你有没有考虑好下次委托谁来作画了呢?
We cannot expect you to give up Emilie for so long again.
我们可不能想像你又把艾蜜丽扔在一旁那么久
Considered? It's already in hand. Didn't I tell you?
考虑? 我已经找到人了, 我没有告诉你吗?
A coming fellow from Amsterdam.
一个从阿姆斯特丹来的画家
Studied under Rembrandt van Rijn,
拜伦布兰特·范·雷为师
though, who hasn't these days?
这年头,又有谁不是拜他呢?
"A Merry Company by Candlelight," candlelight being his forte.
"烛光晚宴", 烛光可是他最擅长的
So, have you decided what to daub next, Jan?
杨, 你计划好下一幅作品了吗?
Have you found inspiration up in that room of yours?
在你的画室里找到灵感了吗?
Is there another patron in Delft with pockets as deep as mine?
代夫特还有像我这么慷慨的买家吗?
I've not yet found a subject.
我还没有想好主题
Yes?
怎么?
About the studio, mistress.
关于那个画室,夫人
Should I clean the windows?
窗子要擦吗?
You don't need to ask me about such matters.
这种问题你不用来问我
It's just...
因为...
it may change the light.
可能会改变房间的亮度
Of course.
没错
Wash them.
去擦吧
Stay as you were.
站着别动
By the window.
靠着窗
Drop it.
放下它
Just...
只要...
You can go.
你可以走了
Brothers and sisters...
兄弟姐妹们...
welcome to the house of the Lord God.
欢迎来到神的殿堂
Let us lift up our hearts and voices together
让我们满怀崇敬高声歌唱
to give Him thanks and praise for our safe passage...
感谢主,赞美他的赐福
Father, mother, this is Pieter,
父亲,母亲,这是彼得
our butcher's son... the family's butcher.
是屠夫的儿子, 主人专雇的屠夫
Sir, mistress, I'm glad to meet you.
先生,夫人, 很高兴见到你们
So, the butcher... that's a good trade.
屠户, 生意一定很好吧
Griet is the hardest to please of all our customers.
葛丽叶是我们最挑剔的一个客人了
Aye, she gets that from me.
唉, 这是我遗传给她的
There now, I forgot.
哦, 我差点忘记了
We must speak with Willem Jansson.
我们必须和威廉·杨森谈谈
Griet, you go on with Pieter there.
葛丽叶, 你和彼得先走吧
Good morning. - So Griet...
- 早安 - 那么 葛丽叶...
where is that smile you owe me,
你欠我的那个微笑在哪里呢?
when I have been so clever as to track you down?
只有我这么聪明的人才能见到你的微笑
You had nothing better to do.
你也干不出其它好事
Shocking. She should know better.
She should at her age.
When I saw you with Tanneke I thought you were a little Catholic girl.
我第一次见到你和堂娜克在一起的时候
还以为你是天主教徒
He started a new painting.
他开始一幅新的作品了
There's no buyer.
没有人说要买
He won't even let me see it.
他甚至不让我看一下
But he's working again.
但是他又开始工作了
It usually takes him longer.
这往往要等很久
Good.
Very good. Keep it level all the time.
很好,一直要保持水平
Do you know what it is?
你知道这是什么吗?
A camera obscura.
一个暗盒
Look into the glass.
看看吧
Here. Put this on.
把这个盖上
You can see?
看到吗?
- I'm so sorry, sir. - No, don't worry about the robe.
-对不起, 先生- 不, 没关系
What did you see?
你看到什么了?
I saw the painting.
我看到画了
But...
但是...
how did it get in there?
它是怎么放进去的?
See this?
看到这个吗?
This is called "a lens."
这是一个"镜头"
Beams of reflected light from that corner pass through it...
从那个角落来的反射光穿过它
into the box... so that we can see it here.
进入盒子... 所以我们在那头看到它
Is it real?
它是真的吗?
It's an image.
是一个像
A picture made of light.
一幅光线组成的画
Does the box show you what to paint?
是盒子告诉你应该画什么吗?
It helps.
它挺有用的
You didn't get me. I got you.
不是你抓住我的, 是我抓住你的
No, you're cheating.
不, 你作弊了
Oh, do we have to play this?
哦, 我们要这么玩吗?
So...
那么...
Stop it. Oh, look Cornelia.
- 住手 - 哦,看呀, 科妮莉亚
There.
Now you're it.
- I've got it. - I've got it.
- 我抓住了 - 我抓住了
Yes I can.
我也可以
- No way. - It's mine.
- 没门 - 是我的了
- No. - I'll catch it.
- 不 - 我会抓到它的
Cornelia!
科妮莉亚!
I won't tell you again.
我再给你最后一次机会
Girls, come inside.
孩子们, 快进来
- Why? - Come on. Don't make a fuss.
- 为什么? - 快, 别胡闹了
It's dirty now.
现在又脏了
- I'm sorry, sir. - Shh...
- 对不起, 先生 - 嘘
Stay.
别走
Lead white.
铅白
From the cupboard.
在碗碟橱里有
Please let me see your hair.
请让我看看你的头发吧
What color is it?
是什么颜色的?
Brown.
棕色
Straight or curly?
直的还是卷的?
Neither.
都不是
Long?
长吗?
- Very long? - No.
- 很长?- 不
My mother will expect me home.
我母亲在等我回家
She knows where you are, Griet.
她知道你在哪里, 葛丽叶
You're looking at it?
- 你在看?
Well...
嗯...
Nothing is the right color.
颜色都不对
This is the base color.
这是基准色
It gives the tone...
它订下基调
shadow in the light.
也是影子的颜色
And when it's dry...
它干了以后...
I glaze over it with blue, but...
我用蓝色上釉
thinly, so that the black shows through.
但只是薄薄一层, 让黑色可以显出
Look, Griet.
看, 葛丽叶
Look at the clouds.
看这些云
What color are they?
它们是什么颜色?
White?
白的?
No... not white.
不, 不是白的
Yellow.
黄的
Blue... and grey.
蓝的, 灰的
There are colors in the clouds.
云里有各种颜色
Now you understand.
现在你明白了
Thinking about your butcher boy?
在想那个屠夫的儿子吗?
Come.
过来
This... is ruby shellac.
这是紫色的宝石胶
Gum arabic.
阿拉伯树胶
Wine skin.
酒囊
This will make verdigris.
这可以变成铜绿色
Malachite.
孔雀石
Vermilion.
朱砂
That...
那个是...
linseed oil.
亚麻子油
Bone black.
骨炭
An you grind it with a muller, like this.
你用杵来研磨, 像这样
You try.
你来试试
Twist from the shoulder.
从肩膀用力
It's like this.
应该像这样
Griet!
- 葛丽叶!
The child needs a draught.
这个孩子需要一个洗奶器
My mother will not be content till one of them dies from her meanness.
我母亲的吝啬会害死孩子的
Come on.
You will need...
你需要...
On the master's account.
算在先生的帐上吧
- Griet. - Sir?
- 葛丽叶 - 先生?
I want you to get something for me, too.
我要你也给我买点东西
I want some colors.
我要点颜料
My wife need not know.
别告诉我妻子
This is too thin.
这太单薄了
Did you get the lapis?
你拿到青钢石了吗?
You can mix the colors.
你来调色吧
Mix the colors?
调色?
Sir, I haven't time.
先生, 我没有时间
Make time.
那就挤点时间出来
Nurse!
乳母!
- Nurse. I'm coming.
- 乳母! - 我来了
Nurse! Come on! Quickly.
乳母! 快点来! 快!
那个乳母还要和我们一起待多久?
How much longer is the wet nurse to be with us, mistress?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个月左右吧
A month or so.
不, 科妮莉亚, 别碰我的珍珠项链
No, Cornelia, not my pearls.
一个多月?
A month or more.
怎么了?
Why?
对你有什么影响?
What's it to you?
她吃的太多了
Well, she's eating us out of house and home for a start.
她是为了孩子
She must eat for the baby.
我要说的是, 我不能煮那么多东西还没办法睡觉
All I'm saying is, I can't cook twice as much and have no sleep at all.
那就叫她安静点
Tell her to be quiet, then.
我可以搬去地窖住...
If I could just go back to the cellar...
不, 不可以
Well, you can't.
葛丽叶已经搬过去了
Griet has your place.
为什么不让堂娜克搬回去?
Why not move Tanneke back?
在阁楼上给葛丽叶放一个床垫吧
Put a mattress in the attic for Griet.
堂娜克可以睡好
Tanneke can sleep soundly...
葛丽叶也可以每天清晨下来前打扫一下画室
and Griet can clean the studio before she comes down in the morning.
我的珠宝
My jewels.
你一直把我的珠宝放在那里用来作画
You always have my jewels up there to paint.
她...
She...
你晚上把它锁起来
You lock up at night,
早晨再打开
open it in the morning.
堂娜克, 你满意了吗?
There. Are you satisfied, Tanneke?
是的, 夫人
Yes, mistress.
抓到了, 我又赢了
Got it. I win again.
不, 只是平局
No, we are drawing.
- 我赢了- 你没有
- Well, I do. - No you don't.
明天不用去买鱼了
No need to go to the fish market tomorrow.
夫人要些鸡蛋
Mistress wants eggs.
唉...
No...
乳母和孩子在一起的时候不能忍受那种味道
she cannot abide the smell when she's with child.
那么快?
So soon?
好像我们已经不愁吃穿了一样
As if there weren't enough mouths to feed already.
但是...
Still...
又能怎么办呢?
what can you do, eh?
Men.
太棒了
Marvelous.
不, 杨
No, Jan.
你为什么移动了椅子?
Why did you move the chair?
她像是被围在中间
She looked trapped.
葛丽叶!
Griet!
你在上面吗?
Are you up there?
我一把龟壳木梳不见了
One of my tortoiseshell combs is gone.
有她就不得安宁
She's nothing but trouble.
先生, 不是我拿的
Master, I did not do it.
帮帮我
Help me.
让我来找吧
Please. Let me look for you.
爸爸?
Papa?
- 爸爸?- 别这样!
- Father? Don't!
我一定会找到的, 求求你了先生
Leave it alone. I'll find it. Please, sir.
怎么了? 你在干什么?
What's going on? What are you doing?
住手!
Stop it!
看在上帝的份上
For heaven's sake,
你吓到孩子了
you're scaring the children.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
科妮莉亚
Cornelia.
她不老实!
She's dishonest.
老是偷偷摸摸, 还偷懒
Always sneaking around. Shirking her work.
堂娜克也抱怨过
Tanneke has complained of it.
成天躲在楼上
Creeping upstairs all day long.
我女儿说的很对, 最近发生了太多的事情
My daughter is right, there has been too much sneaking about.
我只是出于同情才雇佣她
I only took her out of charity.
- 如果我知道她...- 因为又多了一个孩子
- If I thought she'd be... - With another child due
我们的确需要人手
we need the extra help.
好好干活
Fit in all your work
不要偷懒, 不然你知道下场
and do not slack or it will be the worst for you.
我会邀请范·拉文先生
I shall invite Master Van Ruijven.
杨汉纳斯的新画必须找个买家
Johannes must have a new commission.
回去干活吧
Get back to work.
看看你的女儿们
All these girls.
男孩子马上会趋之若鹜的
The boys will soon be swarming around like flies.
告诉你, 如果我再年轻一点...
I tell you, if I was a few years younger...
你真是一个出色的鉴赏家, 范·拉文先生
A connoisseur in everything, Master Van Ruijven.
但是你必须对一位女士无比忠诚
But you should be faithful to one mistress above all others...
是"艺术"?
Art.
做为一个出色的赞助人, 你一定会流芳千古的
Your name will surely be famed as one of the great patrons.
你的品味如此高雅
With your exquisite taste,
你有对画面隐意的敏锐洞察力
your subtle understanding of allegory and allusion...
不,不,别说了. 我的上帝, 夫人你甚至可以把牛奶卖给奶牛了
No, no, stop it, stop it. My God, woman, you could sell sour milk to cows.
你到底想说什么?
Now what is it you want?
一幅群体画像
A group painting.
你, 艾蜜丽
Yourself and Emilie.
还有你可爱的女儿
Your lovely daughter too.
或者
Or...
大家欢聚一堂
a merry company.
有红酒...
Wine...
和盛宴
a good meal on your table.
你的朋友都出席 美丽的音乐
Your friends all about. Music.
- 舞蹈 - 很好, 很好, 很好
- And dancing. - It's better. Better, better.
我听你的
I'll take your bait.
一幅画, 好几个人物
The picture, several figures.
大家欢聚一堂, 但不是那种正经的集体画像
A merry gathering, but no family portrait.
而且如果要我端坐许久
And if I'm to spend tedious hours sitting
最好有点节目来使我放松一下
I want something I can rest my eyes on.
我想她也可以出现在画里
I think she ought to be in the painting.
一个小客栈, 你的画风可以改变一下
A tavern scene. It will make a change for you.
葛丽叶服侍我
Griet could come and serve me.
看看她
Look at her, man.
画一个漂亮女孩不难吧?
How hard is it to paint a pretty girl?
可以画上她吗?
Can I have her?
葛丽叶, 有好多关于你的谣传
Griet, there's been talk of you.
我什么都没做
I've done nothing.
范·拉文的厨子说你和他的主人要一起做画像模特
Van Ruijven's cook says you're to be painted with her master.
你听说过那个和他在一幅画中的女佣吧?
You'll have heard about him and the maid that was painted before?
- 你不该道听途说的 - 哦, 我可没有
- You shouldn't believe gossip. - Oh, I don't.
我会告诉彼得你问候他了
I'll tell Pieter you asked after him.
肝?
Liver?
葛丽叶
Griet.
你听说了?
You've heard?
我听说了
I heard.
他们都说无风不起浪
No smoke without fire, they say.
- 你也这么认为? - 没有
- Is that what you think? - No.
你只是个仆人, 你能怎么做呢?
You're only a maid, what can you do?
- 我必须回去了 - 别走, 听我说
- I must get back. - Don't walk away. Listen to me.
时刻保持清醒吧
Just remember who you are.
千万别给玷污了
Don't get caught up in his world.
我只是个仆人
I am only a maid,
但是我绝对不会屈服于范·拉文先生的
but I would never give in to Master Van Ruijven.
我不是在说范·拉文
I wasn't talking about Van Ruijven.
啊, 葛丽叶来了
Ah, you girl, Griet.
过来吧
Come here.
今天怎么样? 我一直在想你呢
What were you doing today? I missed you.
我们都在想你
We both did.
我听说你帮了主人很大忙, 美丽的葛丽叶
I hear you've been of great use to your master, pretty Griet.
帮忙研磨颜料, 对吧?
All that grinding and stirring, eh?
主人和女佣
Master and maid.
大家都知道这样的故事
It's a tune we all know.
既然我们达成了交易, 就这么办吧, 你说呢?
And you can practice together now that we've made our bargain. Eh, Jan?
你不会忘记的吧?
You won't forget, will you?
很好
Good.
- 我应该...? - 不
- What should I...? - No.
不, 我已经开始作画了
No. I already... already begun a group painting.
你不必和范·拉文先生坐在一起, 我们已经达成一致了
You're not to sit with Master Van Ruijven, that much is agreed.
谢谢你, 先生
Thank you, sir.
我要单独的画你
I'm to paint you alone.
不许告诉我女儿关于这副画的事情
My daughter must not hear of this other painting in her condition.
这幅画只挂在他的密室里
It's to hang in his private cabinet.
提醒你, 他可不是傻瓜
He's no fool, mind you.
他也不愿意被当成傻瓜, 所以别自作聪明
An he won't be taken for one, so don't think otherwise.
你是他的囊中之物了
You're a fly in his web.
我们又何尝不是
We all are.
我的朋友, 你必须承认, 法国刀剑是最棒的
You've to admit, my friend, French swords are the best.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
不行, 我有工作要做
I cannot, I have work.
想想办法吧
Find a way.
把头罩前沿往后折一点
The front of your cap, fold it back.
把它拿下来吧
Take off your cap.
不, 先生
No, sir.
我不能
I cannot.
不能?
Cannot?
我不愿
I will not.
我要画你的脸
I need to see your face.
头罩把大部分都遮住了
The cap covers too much.
储藏室里有布料
There's some cloth in the storeroom.
你知道, 我有时想突然去他的画室瞧瞧
You know, I've a mind to go up there one day and surprise him
看着他作画
in the act.
但是你自己都说这很无聊
But you said yourself it's very dull.
哦, 和艾蜜丽一起就不无聊了
Oh, not with Emilie
他独自和美丽的模特在一起
when he's alone with some young beauty.
你有没有发现他从来不画老太太?
Have you ever notice how he never bothers with old women?
只画那些年轻漂亮的
Only the young pretty ones.
还是单独的肖像
On their own.
那你也要等等
You'll have to wait then.
他一次只画一幅画
He makes only one painting at a time.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
杨?
Jan?
杨? 我的项链
Jan? My necklace.
你还没收拾好吗?
Haven't you finished yet?
晚餐前我会一直在画室里
I'll be in my studio until dinner.
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
先生?
Sir?
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
小一点
Less.
抿一下你的唇
Now lick your lips.
再抿一次
Again.
再抿一次
Again.
抓住你了!
Got you, got you, got you!
戴上这个
Wear these.
很好
Good.
看, 葛丽叶
Look, Griet.
脖子的阴影里出现的闪光会吸引人的目光
Point of light in the shadow of the neck leading the eye.
Jan.
先生
Sir.
- 别要求我这么做 - 你必须如此
- Do not ask this of me. - It's needed.
不然画面不平衡
The composition, it's not balanced.
我看过你凭空作画的
I've seen you paint with no one there.
你要我想像你戴上耳环什么样子吗?
You want me to imagine how the earring would look?
我没有耳洞
My ears are not pierced.
她会发现的
She'll find out.
必须这么做, 葛丽叶
This has to be, Griet.
你看着办吧
See for yourself.
我都听你的
You looked inside me.
我终于抓到你了
I've got you!
别动, 我要看看你
Now hold still. I want to look at you.
现在...
Now, girl...
告诉我你怎么进画室的
tell me how you get on up there.
他找到他的灵感了吗?
Has he found his composition?
是你感动了他? 你给他带来了灵感?
Do you move him? Do you inspire him?
告诉我, 是不是先生的画笔打开了你的心门?
Tell me, has the master's brush unlocked the secrets of your heart?
成熟动人, 确还没有人采摘
Ripe as a plum... still unplucked.
他在搞什么鬼?
What's he playing at?
他和我有个协议, 任凭我的喜好来画你
He made a bargain with me. He's painting you at my pleasure.
- 不! - 我等的时间够长了
- No! - I've waited long enough.
他真是个傻瓜
What a great fool he is.
不许动!
Don't fight.
不!不!
No! No!
葛丽叶?
Griet?
什么都不许说
Not a word.
不然你就要滚蛋了
You'll lose your place.
他就再也见不到你了
He won't look at you again.
葛丽叶!
Griet!
啊, 你在这里, 亲爱的
Ah, there you are, my dear.
那个女佣一直和我说...
The maid kept me talking with some...
一些荒诞的故事
cock and bull story.
孩子
Well, girl?
应该怎么办?
What's to be done?
范·拉文先生要那幅画了...
Master Van Ruijven wants his paintings...
他说不能再拖了
and he will bear no more delay.
如果先生再这样下去
If he crosses Van Ruijven over this...
范·拉文先生不会再赞助他了
he will lose him.
然后会怎么样?
Then what?
我女儿出门了
My daughter is out for the day.
快去吧
Do it now.
你帮我吧
You do it.
看着我
Look at me.
转过你的头, 肩膀别动
Now turn your head, not your shoulders.
看着我
Look at me.
就这样, 很好
There, that's it.
I'll see you later.
别急着走, 葛丽叶, 求求你
Don't rush away, Griet, please.
别再做女佣了
Leave the house.
来帮我和保罗一起卖肉吧
Join me and Paul in the meat market.
- 我必须回去了- 我会帮你去拿东西的
- I must get back. - I'll fetch your things,
我派人去
I'll send someone.
No.
我们自己的生活, 葛丽叶 要自己来掌握
Our own life, Griet... answering to no one.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
在我家里嘲笑我吧
Laughing at me in my own house.
我知道该怎么做, 没有人可以阻止我
I will see for myself. No one will stop me.
你不知道, 你这样太不可理喻了
There is nothing to see. You're making yourself ridiculous.
Calm, my dear.
亲爱的, 冷静一点
我怎么冷静?
I will not be calm!
难道我是个孩子吗?!
Am I a child?!
在我的房子里大家都可以欺骗我?
Does no one speak the truth to me in my own house?
By all the saints, if you would stop screaming for a moment, I can explain.
看在上帝的份上, 你停下来让我解释
再编造更多的谎言?
More lies?!
我再也不要听你的胡言乱语了, 母亲
I don't want to hear any more of your lies, Mother.
我有权利知道真相
I have a right to know.
那么
So.
别再隐瞒了
No more hiding now.
我就在这里
Here I am.
我要看看这副画
I want to see this painting.
不行
There's no point.
不行?!
No point?!
我现在连看一幅画的资格都没有了?
I am too stupid to look at a painting now?
She can't read! You know that?
她连字都不识! 你不知道?
坐下, 别这样折腾自己了
Sit down. You'll exhaust yourself.
为什么我不能看?
Why can't I look?
It's just a commission. Gone in a few days. You need never see it.
只是受别人的委托, 马上就送去了, 你没必要看
只是一些画而已
They are just paintings.
就是为了换点钱, 它们本身毫无意义
Pictures, for money. They mean nothing.
她真的戴了我的珍珠耳环?
Is it true she wore my pearls?
你怎么可以这样?
How could you?
你怎么可以这样?
How could you?
给我看看
Show me this painting.
You'll make yourself ill.
你会自讨没趣的
You show me.
快给我看
It's obscene.
太淫秽了
为什么你不画我?
Why don't you paint me?
Because you don't understand!
因为你不理解!
And she does?
她就理解了?
No! Get out of here!
不! 滚出去!
Get out of my house!
滚出我的房子!
I've come to the right place, then.
我终于找到你了
Tanneke?
堂娜克?
This is for you.
这是给你的