沉默的羔羊 The Silence of the Lambs

上映日期: 1,991

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 乔纳森·戴米

演员: 朱迪·福斯特 / 安东尼·霍普金斯 / 斯科特·格伦 / 安东尼·希尔德 / 布鲁克·史密斯 / 卡斯·莱蒙斯 / 弗兰基·费森 / 泰德·拉文 / 崔西·沃特 / 丹·巴特勒 / 达拉


台词
(弗吉尼亚州冈迪高市近郊)
朱迪·福斯特(克拉丽丝·斯塔琳)
安东尼·霍普金斯(莱克特·汉尼拔)
斯科特·格林(杰克·克劳弗尔)
[沉默的羔羊]
泰德·拉文(詹姆·甘姆-野牛比尔)
安东尼·希尔德(基顿医生)
Starling!
斯塔琳!
Crawford wants to see you in his office.
克劳弗尔要见你
Thank you,sir.
谢谢
(伤害)
(苦难)
(痛苦)
(喜欢它)
-Clarice. -Hey.
-克拉丽丝,-你好
(行为科学组)
You looking for Crawford?
找克劳弗尔吗
He should be back soon. Why don't you wait in his office?
他快回来了,在他的办公室等一会吧
(比尔剥下第五个人的皮)
Starling.
斯塔琳
-Clarice M. Good morning. -Morning,Mr. Crawford.
-斯塔琳,早安 -早安,克劳弗尔先生
Sorry to pull you off the course at such short notice.
抱歉突然把你召离课堂
Your instructors say you're in the top quarter of your class.
你的导师说你是班里的高材生
I hope so. They haven't posted any grades yet.
希望是吧,他们还没有公布成绩
A job's come up,and I thought about you.
有一个任务要办,于是我想起你
Not a job,really,more of an interesting errand.
这不是正式的任务,比较像一份有趣的差事
Sit down.
坐下
Yes,sir.
是,长官
I remember you from my seminar at uv A.
我记得你出席过我在弗吉尼亚大学的讲座
You grilled me on the bureau's civil rights record in the Hoover years.
你追问我本局在胡佛年代的公民权益记录
I gave you an A.
我给了你A
A minus,sir.
是A减
Double major,psych and criminology,graduated magna.
双主修,心理学及犯罪学,以优异成绩毕业
Summer internships at the Reitzinger Clinic.
在莱星杰疗养院做过夏季实习
It says when you graduate you want to work for me in Behavioral Science.
它说你毕业后想在行为科学组替我工作
Yes,very much,sir. very much.
是的,我很想
We're interviewing all serial killers in custody...
我们正在访问被囚禁的连环杀手
for a psycho-behavioral profile.
作变态行为的分析
It could be a real help in unsolved cases.
对一些悬案会有很大帮助
Most of them have been happy to talk to us.
他们大都乐意跟我们谈
Do you spook easily,Starling?
你会否很易受惊的
Not yet,sir.
不会
The one we want most refuses to help.
我们最想见的那个人拒绝合作
I want you to go after him
我想你去精神病院找他
Who's the subject?
那个人是谁
-The psychiatrist,Hannibal Lecter. -"Hannibal the Cannibal."
-心理博士莱克特·汉尼拔 -食人狂魔汉尼拔
I don't expect him to talk to you...
我估计他不会跟你交谈
but I have to be able
但无论如何我们都得尝试
If he won't cooperate,I want straight reporting.
若他不合作,我会如实报告
How's he look? How's his cell?
他的容貌和监仓里的状况如何
Is he sketching,drawing? If he is,what's he sketching?
他有没有素描,绘画? 如果有,他都画些什么
Here's a dossier on Lecter...
这是莱克特的档案
copy of our questionnaire and an I.D. for you.
问卷副本和你的身分证
Have your memo on my desk by 0800,Wednesday.
周三早上八点把你的报告交给我
Okay.
好的
Excuse me,sir,but why the urgency?
对不起,为什么这样急
Lecter's been in prison for years.
莱克特已经坐牢很多年了
Is there some connection between him and Buffalo Bill?
他和野牛比尔是否有关连
I wish there were. Now,I want your full attention,Starling.
但愿有,我要你非常留意
-Yes,sir. -Be very careful with Hannibal Lecter.
-知道 -要非常小心应付莱克特·汉尼拔
Dr. Chilton at the asylum will go over all the physical procedures used.
精神病院的周伟迪博士会给你讲解接见程序
Do not deviate from them for any reason whatsoever.
无论如何不可偏离程序
You're to tell him nothing personal.
你不可向他透露私人事情
You don't want Hannibal Lecter inside your head.
你不想莱克特·汉尼拔知道你的思想的
Just do your job but never forget what he is.
执行你的任务,但千万别忘记他的身分
And what is that?
是什么
Oh,he's a monster,a pure psyohopath.
他是个魔头,一个变态狂人
It's so rare to capture one alive.
可以生擒一个已很难得了
From a research point of view,Lecter is our most prized asset.
从研究角度来说,莱克特是我们最有价值的资产
We get a lot of detectives here...
我们有很多探员来这里的
but I must say I can't remember one as attractive.
但我记不起有这样漂亮的一个
Will you be in Baltimore overnight?
你会在巴尔的摩度宿吗
Because this can be quite a fun town if you have the right guide.
如果你有适当的向导这可以是个很好玩的城市
I'm sure this is a great town,Dr. Chilton...
我肯定这是个了不起的城市
but I must talk to Dr. Lecter and report back this afternoon.
但我要见莱克特博士 下午还要回去报告
I see. Well,let's make this quick,then.
是的,那么我们快点吧
We've tried to study him,but he's too sophisticated for the standard tests.
我们尝试研究他,但他太高深了,一般的测试都不适用
Oh,my,does he hate us.
他很讨厌我们的
He thinks I'm his nemesis.
他觉得我是他的报应
Crawford's very clever,isn't he,using you?
克劳弗尔真是聪明,他利用你
-What do you mean,sir? -Pretty young woman to turn him on.
-什么意思? -找个漂亮的女郎来引诱他
I don't believe Lecter's seen a woman in eight years,and you are his taste.
我相信这八年来莱克特都没见过女人,而你正合他的胃口
So to speak.
恕我直言
I graduated from uv A. It's not a charm school.
我毕业于弗吉尼亚大学它不是一间仪态学校
Good. Then you should be able to remember the rules.
很好,你该能记着那些规矩了
Do not touch or approach the glass. Pass him nothing but soft paper.
不要触摸或接近那块玻璃,只可传递柔软的纸张给他
No pencils or pens,no staples or paper clips in his paper.
不可有铅笔或原子笔,纸张上不可有钉书钉或夹子
use the sliding food carrier,no exceptions.
只可用那个活动食物架传送
If he passes you anything,do not accept.
不可接受他给你的东西
-Do you understand? -Yes,I understand,sir.
-明白吗? -明白
I'm going to show you why we insist on such precautions.
我让你看看为何我们要有这些戒备
On the afternoon of July 8,1 981 ...
在1981年7月8日的下午
he complained of chest pains and was taken to the dispensary.
他说胸口痛,被带往医疗室
His mouthpiece was removed for an EKG.
为方便做心电图,他的口罩被除下
When the nurse leaned over him,he did this to her.
当护士靠近他身边时,他对她做了这个
The doctors managed to reset her jaw,more or less. Save one of her eyes.
博士们算是重整了她的下颚,和救回她一只眼睛
His pulse never got above 85,even when he ate her tongue.
他的脉搏从没超过85,即使在他吃她的舌头时也是
-I keep him in here. -Dr. Chilton.
-我把他关在这里 -奇顿医生
If Lecter feels that you're his enemy,then....
若莱克特觉得你是他的敌人,那么...
Maybe we'll have more luck if I go by myself.
若我单独去的话,我们运气可能会好一点
What do you think?
你认为如何
You might have suggested this in my office and saved me the time.
你若在我办公室时提出来就可省掉我的时间了
Yes,sir,but then I would have missed the pleasure of your company,sir.
是的,但我会错过了你同行的乐趣
When she's finished,bring her out.
她完事后带她出去吧
Hi,I'm Barney. He told you,don't get near the glass?
你好,我是伯利,他说过了,不要走近那块玻璃
Yes,he did. Clarice Starling.
对,他说过了,我是斯塔琳
Nice to meet you. You can hang your coat there if you like.
幸会,你可以把大衣挂在那里
Okay. Thank you,I will.
好的,谢谢你
He's past the others. The last cell.
他在最尽头的那个监仓
You keep to the right.
靠右走吧
-I put out a chair for you. -Yes,that's very good,thank you.
-我放了一张椅子给你 -很好,谢谢你
I'll be watching. You'll do fine.
我会看着,你不会有事的
I can smell your cunt.
我可以闻到你的私处
Good morning.
早安
Dr. Lecter,my name is Clarice Starling. May I speak with you?
-莱克特博士,我是克拉丽丝·斯塔琳 -我能向你请教吗
You're one of Jack Crawford's,aren't you?
你是克劳弗尔的人,是吗
I am,yes.
是的
May I see your credentials?
可否看看你的证件
Certainly.
当然可以
Closer,please.
靠近一点,劳烦你
Closer.
近一点
That expires in one week. You're not real FBI,are you?
一周内便到期了,你不是真的联邦调查局探员吧
I'm still in training at the academy.
我仍在警校受训
-Jack Crawford sent a trainee to me? -Yes,I'm a student.
-克劳弗尔派个见习生来见我? -是的,我是个学生
I'm here to learn from you.
我是来向你学习的
Maybe you can decide if I'm qualified enough to do that.
也许你可以决定我是否够资格这样做
That is rather slippery of you,Agent Starling.
你很不老实呢,斯塔琳探员
Sit. Please.
请坐
Now then,tell me. What did Miggs say to you?
告诉我,麦斯对你说了什么
"Multiple Miggs" in the next cell.
隔壁的,多面人麦斯
He hissed at you. What did he say?
他向你发出嘶嘶声,他说了些什么
He said:"I can smell your cunt."
他说,我可以闻到你的私处
I see.
是吗
I myself cannot.
我可闻不到
You use Evyan skin cream.
你用爱肤恩润肤膏
And sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps.
有时你会涂点香水
But not today.
但今天没有
Did you do all these drawings?
这些画是你画的吗
That is the Duomo,seen from the Belvedere.
那是从观景楼远望的大教堂
Do you know Florence?
你熟识佛罗伦斯吗
All that detail just from memory,sir?
那些细节都是来自记忆的吗
Memory,Agent Starling,is what I have instead of a view.
斯塔琳探员,我只有记忆,没有景观
Perhaps you'd care to lend us your view on this questionnaire,sir.
你可在这份问卷上给我们一些见解
No,no,no. You were doing fine.
不,你做得很好
You had been courteous and receptive to courtesy.
你很有礼,而且能容纳礼貌
You had established trust with the embarrassing truth about Miggs.
你对麦斯的尴尬说话,也表现得很信任
And now this ham-handed segue into your questionnaire.
至于你这份拙劣的问卷
It won't do.
就不行了
I'm only asking you to look at this. Either you will or you won't.
我只是要求你看看它,你做不做随便你
Yeah. Jack Crawford must be very busy indeed...
对,若克劳弗尔要从学校找人帮忙
if he's recruiting help from the student body.
他一定很忙了
Busy hunting that new one,Buffalo Bill.
忙于追捕那个新手野牛比尔吧
What a naughty boy he is.
他真是个坏孩子
Do you know why he's called "Buffalo Bill"?
你可知道为何他被称为野牛比尔
Please tell me. The newspapers won't say.
请告诉我,报纸上没有说
It started as a joke in Kansas City Homicide.
是来自堪萨斯城凶案组的一个笑话
They said:"This one likes to skin his humps."
他们说,这个人喜欢剥他猎物的皮
Why do you think...
斯塔琳探员,你认为为什么
he removes their skins,Agent Starling?
他要剥她们的皮
Thrill me with your acumen.
用你的敏锐来振奋我一下吧
It excites him.
这样做令他兴奋
Most serial killers keep trophies from their victims.
大部分的连环杀手都会保存受害人身上的东西作为纪念品
-I didn't. -No.
-我可没有 -你没有
No,you ate yours.
你吃了他们
You send that through now.
把那个传过来吧
You think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?
你以为凭这份拙劣的东西便可以分析我
No! l thought that your knowledge--
不是! 我相信你的学识
You're so ambitious,aren't you?
你很有野心,是不是
You know what you look like,with your good bag and your cheap shoes?
可知道你拿着那个手袋和穿着廉价鞋子像个什么
You look like a rube.
像个土包子
A well-scrubbed,hustling rube with a little taste.
一个干净,忙碌,带点品味的土包子
Nutrition has given you some length of bone...
虽然你衣食无忧地成长
but you're not more than one generation from white trash...
你不外乎是个白种低下层的人
are you,Agent Starling?
是不是,斯塔琳探员
The accent you've tried so desperately to shed...
你极力想摆脱口音...
pure West virginia.
地道的西弗吉尼亚州腔调
Is your father a coal miner?
你父亲是个矿工吗
Does he stink of the lamp?
那盏灯可有令他满身臭气
I know how quickly the boys found you,all those tedious,sticky fumblings...
我知道那些男孩怎样迅速搭上你在汽车后座里乱摸
in the back seats of cars,while you dreamed of getting out.
你却想着走出去
Getting anywhere.
走去天涯海角
Getting all the way to the FBI.
直走到联邦调查局
You see a lot,doctor.
你很有观察力
But are you strong enough to point that...
但你能否用你敏锐的观察力
high-powered perception at yourself?
来分析自己
What about it?
怎么样
Why don't you look at yourself and write down what you see?
不如你探究一下自己把观察所得写下来
Or maybe you're afraid to.
或者你害怕这样做吧
A census taker once tried to test me.
曾经有一个人口调查员想测试我
I ate his liver
我把他的肝配蚕豆吃了
and a nice Chianti.
还有美味的红酒呢
You fly back to school now,little Starling.
小施,你飞回学校去吧
Fly,fly,fly.
飞吧
I bit my wrist...so I could die.
我咬我的手腕
Look at the blood!
看这些血
Gotcha.
吓到你了
Miggs!,You stupid fuck!
麦斯! 你这个混蛋!
Agent Starling! Come back! Agent Starling! Agent Starling!
斯塔琳探员! 回来! 斯塔琳探员
I would not have had that happen. Discourtesy is ugly to me.
我不会让那种事情再发生 我讨厌不礼貌的
-Then do this test! -No,but I will make you happy.
-那么做这个测验吧 -不做,但我会令你开心的
-I'll give you a chance at your love. -What?
-我会给你一个大好机会 -什么
Advancement. Listen. Look deep within yourself,Clarice Starling.
升职,听着,你自我反省一下,斯塔琳
Go seek out Miss Mofet,an old patient of mine. M-O-F-E-T.
你去找我的前病人莫菲小姐吧
I don't think Miggs could manage again so soon...
我相信麦斯不会这么快发作的
even though he is crazy. Go now!
虽然他是疯的,快去
Hi,Bill.
你好,比尔
-Daddy! -Hey,Clarice.
-爸爸 -斯塔琳
-Did you get any bad guys,Daddy? -No,angel. They all got away.
-爸爸,你有没有抓到坏人? -没有,乖女,他们跑掉了
Ah,shoot.
该死
FBI! Hands up! Don't move!
联邦调查局,举手,别动!
Turn around. Hands behind your back. Thumbs up.
转过身来,把双手放在后面,好的
You're dead,Starling.
斯塔琳,你已经死了
Johnson,good entry,good command. Starling,where's your danger area?
庄逊,进入和指挥都做得很好,斯塔琳,你哪里有危险
-ln the corner. -Did you check it?
-在角落 -你有没有检查过它
-No,sir. -That's why you're dead.
-没有,长官 -所以你已经死了
3-1-0-9?
Breaking doors or windows to enter or exit.
打破门或窗闯入或者撤退
Rule 404?
404号规条呢
(巴尔的摩心理博士获得最高荣誉)
(著名心理博士被控谋杀)
(食人狂魔审讯带来新的恐怖)
Clarice,phone. It's the guru.
斯塔琳,你的电话,是教官
Crawford? Thanks,Ardelia.
克劳弗尔?,谢谢,雅丽
-Starling? -Sir.
-斯塔琳? -长官
Miggs is dead.
麦斯死了
Dead?
死了
How?
怎会的
The orderly heard Lecter whispering to him all afternoon.
守卫听到莱克特·汉尼拔下午时对他低声说话
They found him at bed check. He'd swallowed his tongue.
他们在夜间巡查时发现他吞掉自己的舌头
Starling?
斯塔琳
Yeah. I'm still here,sir. I just--
我还在听,我只是...
I don't know how to feel about this.
我不知道对这件事该有何感想
You don't have to feel any way. Lecter did it to amuse himself.
你不用感想什么莱克特这样做只是为了自娱
Look,l know it got ugly today...
我明白今天很难受
but you mentioned a name,"Mofet." Any follow-up on her?
但你提过一个名字,莫菲有没有跟进
He destroyed most of his patients'histories prior to capture...
他在被捕前把大部分病人的病历销毁了
so there's no record of anyone named Mofet.
所以没有叫莫菲的记录
But l thought the "yourself" reference was too hokey for Lecter...
我觉得你自己这个参考资料对莱克特来说太造作了
so I figured he's from Baltimore,and l looked in the phone book.
我想起他是来自巴尔的摩便翻查电话簿
And there's a "Your Self" storage facility...
那里有一间叫你自己的自助式仓库
right outsiDe of Downtown Baltimore,sir.
在巴尔的摩市外围
unit 31 was leased...
31号仓已经租了十年...
for 1 0 years,prepaid in full.
租金是全数预缴的
The contract was in the name...
合约是以一个
of a Miss Hester Mofet.
叫莫菲赫斯达小姐的人定的
So nobody's been in here since 1 980?
自从1980年就没有人来过了
Not to my knowledge.
我知道是没有
Privacy is a great concern to my customers.
我的顾客都很重视私隐权的
Yes,I won't disturb anything,l promise.
对,我答应不会扰乱任何东西
I'll be out of here before you know it.
我很快便会离开
-May I help you? -Yes,actually.
-要帮忙吗? -好的
Here.
这里
-It's stuck. -We could return tomorrow with my son.
-它被卡着 -明天可以叫我的儿子来
What about him?
他怎么样
I would ask my driver to help you,but he detests physical labor.
我本可叫我的司机帮你,但他讨厌体力劳动
Right.
是吧
You stay here. I'll be back in one minute.
你别走开,我很快回来
It's stuck. Will you hand me that flashlight?
它被卡着,请你把那支电筒给我
If this door should fall down...
如果这道门跌下来
or anything else...
或者有什么意外
this is the number for our Baltimore office.
这是我们巴尔的摩办公室的电话号码
They know that you're with me.
他们知道你跟我在一起的
-Call them if anything should happen. -Yes,Miss Starling.
-如果有意外就找他们吧 -好的,斯塔琳小姐
Clarice. Here,they're waiting for you.
斯塔琳,他们在等你
Watch your step.
小心
Hester Mofet. It's an anagram,isn't it,doctor?
莫菲赫斯达,它是个字谜,是不是
Hester Mofet: "The rest of me"?
意思是,我其余的东西
"Miss The Rest Of Me," meaning that you rented that garage?
那表示车库是你租的
Thank you.
谢谢
Your bleeding has stopped.
你止血了
How did...?
怎么
It's nothing.
没有大碍的
It's just a scratch.
只是皮外伤
Dr. Lecter,whose head is in that bottle?
莱克特博士,那瓶里的头颅是谁的
Why don't you ask me about Buffalo Bill?
为什么你不问我关于野牛比尔的事
Do you know something about him?
你知道他的事
I might if I saw the case file. You could get that for me.
如果我看过档案可能知道的,你可以替我拿
Let's talk about Miss Mofet. You wanted me to find him.
谈谈莫菲小姐吧,你要我去找他
His real name is Benjamin Raspail. A former patient of mine...
他的真名是班哲文赖普,是我以前的病人
whose romantic attachments ran to,shall we say,the exotic.
他的恋爱对象,有点怪异
I did not kill him,merely tucked him away,very much as l found him...
我没有杀他,只是把他藏起来,就像我发现他时的样子
after he'd missed three appointments.
在他错过了三次约会之后
If you didn't kill him,who did?
若你没有杀他,那么是谁杀
Who can say? Best thing for him,really.
谁知道?对他来说是件好事
His therapy was going nowhere.
他的治疗没有功效
His dress,makeup....
他的裙子,化妆
Raspail was a transvestite?
赖普是个异性装扮癖好者
In life? Oh,no. Garden variety manic-depressive.
生活上?不是,只是普通的躁狂抑郁
Tedious,very tedious.
乏味,非常乏味
I now think of him as an experiment.
现在我把他看成是一个实验
A fledgling killer's first effort at transformation.
一个没经验的杀手尝试转变
How did you feel when you saw him,Clarice?
你看到他时有何感觉
Scared at first,then...
初时很害怕,后来
exhilarated.
便很振奋
Jack Crawford is helping your career,isn't he?
克劳弗尔在提拔你,是吗
Apparently,he likes you and you like him too.
看来你们互相倾慕呢
I never thought about it.
我从没有想过
Do you think Jack Crawford wants you,sexually?
你认为克劳弗尔对你有遐想吗
He is much older,but do you think he visualizes scenarios,exchanges?
他年纪大很多,你对他可有想入非非
Fucking you?
跟你做爱
That doesn't interest me. It's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
我没有兴趣,这是麦斯会说的那种话
Not anymore.
不再是了
Thank you,Barney.
谢谢你,伯利
What happened to your drawings?
你的画呢
Punishment,you see,for Miggs. Just like that gospel program.
惩罚,为了麦斯那件事,像那个传道节目...
When you leave,they'll turn the volume way up.
你离开后他们就会调高声浪
Dr. Chilton does enjoy his petty torments.
奇顿医生喜欢这些折磨伎俩
What did you mean by "transformation",doctor?
你说转变是什么意思
I've been in this room for eight years now,Clarice.
斯塔琳,我在这里八年了
I know they will never ever let me out while I'm alive.
我知道在我有生之年他们都不会释放我
What I want is a view.
我想要的是一个景观
I want a window where I can see a tree or even water.
我想要一个看到树和水的窗户
I want to be in a federal institution far away from Dr. Chilton.
我想去一间远离奇顿医生的联邦监狱
What did you mean by "fledgling killer"?
你说,没经验的杀手,是什么意思
Are you saying he's killed again?
你是否说他已经再次杀人
I'm offering you a psychological profile on Buffalo Bill...
我根据案件的证据给你对野牛比尔
based on the case evidence.
作心理分析
I'll help you catch him,Clarice.
我会帮你抓住他,斯塔琳
You know who he is,don't you?
你知道他是谁,是不是
Tell me who decapitated your patient,doctor.
告诉我谁把你的病人斩首了
All good things to those who wait.
愿意等待的人都有好报的
I've waited,Clarice. But how long can you and old Jackie-boy wait?
我已经等了,但你和克劳弗尔可以等多久
Our little Billy must already be searching for that next special lady.
我们的小比尔一定正在找寻着下一位特别的女士了
(田纳西州孟斐斯市)
Hey,little cheeper.
小猫咪
I'll be right there.
我快来了
Jeez!
天啊!
Can I help you with that?
要我帮忙吗
Would you?
可以吗
Sure.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's all right. You look kind of handicapped.
不用客气,你好像是伤残的
Yeah. I got it this far,I just can't get it up in the truck by myself.
是的,我搬到这里但搬不上货车
Here,grab this. up!
来吧,抓着,上!
Okay.
好的
Just set it down. That's good.
把它放下吧,很好
Get in the truck. I want to push it all the way up.
你上车,我想把它推进去
I really appreciate this. Thank you.
真的很谢谢你
Just go all the way back.
放到后面去
Okay. Is this good?
行了吗
Yeah,that's good.
行了,很好
-That's great. -Okay.
-真好 -好的
Say,are you about a size 1 4?
你大概穿十四码吧
Sorry?
什么
(十四码)
Good.
Oh,good. Good.
好极了
Holds!
抓着
Ones!
一!
Starling!
斯塔琳!
Outside. Let's go.
出去,我们走吧
Cindy,in the ring for Starling. Let's go!
仙蒂,进场代替斯塔琳,来吧
Pack your field gear.
收拾你的装备
-You're going with Crawford. -Where?
-我们会跟克劳弗尔一起去 -去哪里
Found a girl's body in West virginia.
在西弗吉尼亚发现了一名女子尸体
Been in the water a week. Looks like Buffalo Bill.
她在水里一周了,看来是野牛比尔做的
(西弗吉尼亚州克莱县)
(联邦调查局)
Keeps them alive for three days. We don't know why.
让她们活上三天 我们不明白原因
No evidence of rape or physical abuse prior to death.
死前没有强奸或虐待的迹象
All the mutilation you see there is postmortem.
这些伤口都是死后造成的
Okay,three days...
三天...
然后他开枪射死她们 剥皮和弃尸
Each body in a different river.
每个尸体弃置在不同的河上
The water leaves us no trace evidence of any kind.
河水冲走了证据
That's Fredrica Bimmel,the first one.
那是第一个,贝菲嘉
Her body was the only one he weighted down.
她的尸体是唯一被他沉下去的
So actually,she was the third girl found.
其实她是被发现的第三个女子
After her,he got lazy.
继她之后,他变得懒惰了
Okay,let's see.
好的,我们看看
Circles where the girls were abducted. Arrows where their bodies were found.
圆圈是那些女子被掳走的位置,箭嘴是尸体被发现的地点
This new one today washed up here. Elk River,West virginia.
今天这个被冲到这里来 在西弗吉尼亚州艾克河发现
Look at him,Starling. Tell me what you see.
斯塔琳,仔细看看,告诉我你有什么发现
Well,he's a white male.
他是个白种男人
Serial killers tend to hunt within their own ethnic groups.
连环杀手倾向于,在自己的族群中猎杀
He's not a drifter. He's got his own house,not an apartment.
他不是个流浪者,他有自己的独立房子
-Why? -What he does with them takes privacy.
-为什么? -他下毒手时,需要私人地方
He's in his 30s or 40s. He's got real physical strength.
他年约三,四十岁,孔武有力
Combined with an older man's self-control. He's cautious,precise.
还有中年人的自制能力,谨慎而准绳
And he's never impulsive. He'll never stop.
他从来不冲动,也不会罢休
Why not?
为什么不呢
He's got a real taste for it now,and he's getting better at his work.
他已经迷上了这回事 而且越来越熟练
Not bad,Starling. Questions?
不错呢,有问题吗
Yes,sir.
有的
You haven't mentioned anything about the information in my report...
你没有提及我报告里的任何资料
or Dr. Lecter's offer,sir.
或者莱克特博士的提议
I'm considering it.
我正在考虑中
That's why you sent me in there,isn't it?
所以你派我去病院
To get his help on Buffalo Bill,sir?
找他协助缉捕野牛比尔
Well,if that was the case,then...
如果那是事实
I just wish l was in on it,that's all.
我希望可以早点知道罢了
If I'd sent you in there with a real agenda,Lecter would have known it.
若以真正目的派你去,莱克特会识破的
He would have toyed with you,then turned to stone.
他会把你玩弄,什么也不会说
(格里殡仪馆)
Excuse me,Sheriff Perkins?
对不起,柏金斯警长
These are the FBI people.
这些是联邦调查局人员
Sheriff Perkins,Jack Crawford,FBI. Special Agent Terry,Agent Starling.
柏金斯警长,我是克劳弗尔 他们是特种探员戴利和斯塔琳探员
We appreciate being invited to your jurisdiction.
感谢邀请我们来到你们的管辖区
Somebody from the state attorney's office called you.
是州政府检察部找你们的
We'll extend you every courtesy,but right now--
我们会通力合作,但现在
Sheriff...
警长
this type of sex crime has aspects I'd just as soon discuss in private.
我认为该在私底下 谈论这类性罪行的细节
Know what l mean?
你明白吧
Oscar,fetch Dr. Akin from the chapel.
奥加,去教堂叫区博士来
We're back here.
我们在后面这里
Tell Lamar to come on when he's finished playing his music.
叫茱曼奏完音乐就过来
Yeah,we'll be sending in a minute.
是的,我们稍后会传过来
It's working.
行了
I need a six-way link up. Chicago,Detroit--
我要组成六线联系 芝加哥,底特律...
What? What?
什么
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me,officers and gentlemen. Listen here,now.
对不起,各位警官先生,听着
There's things we need to do for her.
我们要替她做一些事情
Y'all brought her this far,and her folks would thank you if they could...
你们把她带来了这里,她的家人会感谢...
for your kindness and your sensitivity.
你们的善意和体谅
Please,go on now,and let us take care of her.
请离开吧让我们照顾她好了
Go on,now.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay,good.
很好
Yeah,that's right. Elk River. Stand by for transmission.
是的,艾克河,准备传送
Ray.
Doctor,Lamar. Let's take a look at her.
博士,莱曼,我们来看看她吧
Jesus....
天啊
Okay,Starling.
斯塔琳,行了
Star-shaped contact entrance wound over the sternum.
胸骨上有星形的伤口
A muzzle stamp at the top.
上面有个枪口印记
-Wrongful death.,-Wrongful death.
-死于非命,-死于非命
She'll have to go to the state pathologist's at Claxton.
她要被送去赫拉斯顿的病理学家那里
Well,l better get back to that service.
我还是回去那个丧礼了
Lamar will help you.
莱曼会帮你们的
Lord Almighty.
老天爷
What else do you see,Starling?
你还观察到什么
Well,she's not local.
她不是当地人
Her ears are pierced three times and there's...
她穿了三个耳洞,还有
glitter nail polish. lt looks like town to me.
闪亮的指甲油,看来是城市人
Two of her fingernails are broken off...
她有两只指甲断了
and there's dirt or grit under them.
指甲下有泥土和沙粒
It looks like she's tried to claw her way through something.
她好像想爬过一些什么似的
Ray,get pictures of her teeth. We'll fax them to Missing Persons.
雷,替她的牙齿拍照,稍后传真到失踪人口组
Right.
好的
Let's do another.
再拍一张
She's got something in her throat.
她喉咙里有东西
When a body comes out of the water...
当尸体被捞出水面时
lots of times there's leaves and things in the mouth.
口里总会有些树叶之类的东西
What is that?
那是什么
Some kind of seedpod?
豆荚吗
No,sir. That's a bug cocoon.
不,是一只虫茧
There's no way that could get way down in there.
没可能走得进去的
Not unless somebody shoved it in there.
除非有人把它塞进去
She'll be easier to print when we turn her.
我们把她翻过来会较易套指纹
Lamar,give me a hand?
莱曼,帮帮我
Yes,sir,I will.
好的
Oh,Jack. What do you make of these?
泽克,你看这些是什么
Different configuration than the other victims. Get close-ups.
跟其他死者的形状不同,拍几张大特写
victim's skin removed...
死者的皮肤
in two diamond-shaped sections above the buttocks.
在臀部以上有两块菱形的皮肤被剥去
Exit wound level with the second or third thoracic vertebrae...
伤口跟第二或第三节脊骨平衡
approximately six inohes from the right shoulDer blaDe.
距离右肩胛骨大约六英寸
Starling...
斯塔琳
when I told that sheriff we shouldn't talk in front of a woman...
我对那个警长说,我们不该在女人面前谈
that burned you,didn't it?
那令你很气恼吧
It matters,Mr. Crawford.
是很要紧
Cops look at you to see how to act.
探员们想看你怎样应付
It matters.
很要紧的
Point taken.
我明白了
Ligature marks found around wrists...
手腕周围有被捆绑的痕迹
not arounD the ankles.
足踝就没有
This woulD inDioate that the skinning was postmortem.
显示死后才剥皮的
Time,Pilch. My move.
时间到了,轮到我
-No fair! You lured him with produce. -Tough noogies. lt's still my turn.
-不公平,你用食物引诱它 -真无赖,仍然是轮到我
Nice and slow,baby.
宝贝,慢慢来
If the beetle moves one of your men,does that still count?
若那只甲虫推动你的棋子,也算数吗
Of course it counts. How do you play?
当然算数,你怎么玩的
Agent Starling?
斯塔琳探员
Where the heok DiD this oome from?
这东西从哪里来的
It's practically mush.
它粘糊糊的
It was found in a murder victim. The body was in the Elk River.
在一个被杀死者身上找到的尸体在艾克河里
It's Buffalo Bill,isn't it?
是野牛比尔干的吗
I can't tell you any more.
我不能透露
We heard it on the radio.
我们在电台听到
You mean this is a clue from a real murder case? Cool!
这是一宗真实谋杀案的线索?酷
Just ignore him. He's not a Ph.D.
别管他,他不是个博士
SphingiD Ceratomia,maybe...
小角天蛾,可能是
Boy,he's a big sucker.
它是只大吸血鬼
Okay...
好吧
Iet's check morphology.
查看一下,形态学
What do you do when you're not detecting,Agent Starling?
斯塔琳探员,你不查案时会做什么
Try to be a student,Dr. Pilcher.
做个学生,博士
You ever go out for cheeseburgers and beer?
你去过吃芝士汉堡和喝啤酒吗
The amusing house wine?
那有趣的招牌酒
Are you hitting on me,doctor?
博士,你是否对我有意
-Yes. -Gotcha!
-是的 -找到了!
What do you got?
你找到什么
Agent Starling,meet Mr. Aoherontia Styx.
斯塔琳探员,这个是阴间冥河
Weird.
真奇怪
Better known to his friends as the Death's-head moth.
认识它的人多叫它做骷髅飞蛾
Where does it come from?
它从哪里来的
That's what's strange. They only live in Asia.
这正是古怪之处,它们只活在亚洲
They're specially raised from imported eggs.
它们是从进口的卵子繁殖的
Somebody grew this guy. Fed him honey and nightshade.
有人饲养这只东西,喂它吃蜜糖和茄类植物
Kept him warm.
给它保暖
Somebody loved him.
有人很爱护它
Where are you?!
你在哪里
Let me out of here!
放我出去!
Hey!
唏!
Please help me!
救我!
Help me,please!
求你救我
Why won't you answer me?! Please!
干嘛你不答我?求求你!
-Good morning. I'm Donna Feruoohi. -I'm Gene Cassel with sports.
-各位早,我是费当娜 -我是报导体育的贾俊
And I'm Tim Langhorn. Our top story this morning;
我是林天明,今早的头条新闻如下
Catherine Martin,the 25-year-old Daughter of Senator Ruth Martin...
参议员马露芙的25岁女儿凯瑟琳马丁...
listed as a missing person...
一度被列为失踪人士
is believed to have been kidnapped by the killer known as ''Buffalo Bill.''
相信她已经被称为“野牛比尔”的杀手绑架
Memphis polioe say the missing girl's blouse has been identified...
孟斐斯市警方说已确认出该名失踪女孩的衬衣
slioed up the baok,in what has beoome a kind of grim oalling oard.
它后面被割破,案情耐人寻味
Young Catherine is the only Daughter of u.S. Senator Ruth Martin...
凯瑟琳是马露芙参议员的独女
the Republioan senator from Tennessee.
马是田纳西州的共和党参议员
And while her kidnapping is not oonsiDereD politioally motivated...
虽然这宗绑架案没有政治动机
it has stirred the government to its highest levels.
但政府高层仍然相当重视
Reaohed for oomment on the ski slopes of vermont...
正在佛蒙特州滑雪的总统
the president himself said to be,and I quote,''intensely oonoerned.''
接受访问时表示极度关注事件
Just moments ago,Senator Martintaped this Dramatio personal plea;
马参议员于较早前录影了以下的呼吁
I'm speaking,now,to the person holding my daughter.
我现在跟禁锢我女儿的人说话
Catherine is very gentle and kind.
凯瑟琳是非常温文和善良的
Talk to her and you'll see.
你跟她谈谈就知道
You have the power. You are in charge.
你有力量,你有控制权
I know you oan feel love and compassion.
我知道你感受到爱和善心的
You have a wonderful chance to show the whole world...
你有一个向全世界展示的大好机会...
that you can be merciful,as well as strong.
就是你是善良而坚强的
That you're big enough to treat Catherine better...
你有能力善待凯瑟琳...
than the world has treated you.
比这个世界待你更好
You have that power.
你有这样的能力
Please. My Daughter is Catherine.
求你,我的女儿是凯瑟琳
Boy,that's smart.
真是聪明
Jesus,that's really smart.
真的很聪明
She keeps repeating the name.
她不断重复那个名字
If he sees Catherine as a person,not an object,it's harder to tear her up.
若他视凯瑟琳为一个人而非物件,就难以下毒手
Please,release my little girl.
求你放了我的女儿
What you're doing,Ms. Starling,is coming into my hospital...
斯塔琳小姐,你来我的医院干什么
and refusing to share information
并第三次拒绝跟我分享资料
Sir,I told you this is just
这是侦查班哲文赖普案件的例行公事
He is my patient. I have rights.
他是我的病人,我有知情权
I understand that.
我明白
Look,l am not just some turnkey,Miss Starling.
斯塔琳小姐,我不是个笨蛋
This is the number for the u.S. Attorney.
这是检察官的电话号码
Please,either discuss it with him or let me do my job,you understand?
请你跟他谈,或者让我执行任务,明白吗
If your profile helps us oatoh,Buffalo Bill...
如果你的分析 能帮助我们抓到野牛比尔...
in time to save Catherine Martin...
及时救出凯瑟琳马丁...
the senator promises you a transfer to the v A Hospital...
参议员答应把你转送到...
at Oneida Park,New York,with a view of the woods nearby.
它位于纽约奥尼达公园可看到附近的园林景色的医院
Maximum security still applies,of course.
当然仍是高度设防的
You'd have reasonable access to books.
你可以阅读书籍
Best of all,though...
最好的是
one week of the year,you get to leave the hospital...
你每年可以离开医院一周
and go here:
去这里
Plum lsland.
布林岛
You may swim in the ocean for up to one hour...
也可以在海中畅泳一小时
under SWAT team surveillance,of course.
当然是受特种部队的监视
And there you have it.
给你的
A copy of the Buffalo Bill case file.
野牛比尔的档案副本
A copy of the senator's offer.
参议员的建议书副本
This offer is non-negotiable and final.
这个建议是无商讨余地的
Catherine Martin dies,you get nothing.
凯瑟琳马丁死了你就一无所得
Plum lsland Animal Disease Research Center.
布林岛动物病症研究中心
Sounds charming.
听来很吸引
That's only part of the island. There's a very nice beach.
那个岛有一流的海滩
Terns nest there. There's beautiful...
岛上有燕鸥巢,有漂亮的...
Terns?
燕鸥
If I help you,Clarice,it will be "turns" with us too.
如果我帮你,也会是我们的转机
Quid pro quo. I tell you things,you tell me things.
我们互相交换资料吧
Not about this case,though. About yourself.
但不是关于这宗案件是关于你自己
Quid pro quo. Yes or no?
交换,好不好
Yes or no,Clarice? Poor little Catherine is waiting.
好不好,斯塔琳?可怜的凯瑟琳在等着
Go,doctor.
好吧
What is your worst memory of childhood?
你最糟的童年记忆是什么
The death of my father.
家父去世
Tell me about it. And don't lie,or I'll know.
告诉我,别说谎,我会知道的
He was a town marshal...
他是镇上的警长
and one night he surprised two burglars coming out of a drugstore.
有一晚他遇上两个 从药房走出来的窃匪
They shot him.
他们向他开枪
Was he killed outright?
他当场死亡
No,he was very strong. He lasted more than a month.
不是,他很坚强,熬了个多月
My mother died when l was very young,so...
我母亲在我年幼时去世
my father had become the whole world to me...
自始父亲就成为我的一切
and when he left me,l had nothing. l was 1 0 years old.
他离开后,我一无所有,我那时十岁
You're very frank,Clarice.
你很坦白
I think it would be quite something to know you in private life.
我相信私底下结识你 会很有意思的
Quid pro quo,doctor.
交换资料
So tell me about Miss West virginia. Was she a large girl?
谈谈西弗吉尼州小姐吧,她是否身材肥大
Yes.
是的
Big through the hips,roomy?
大屁股,肉团团
They all were.
死者们全都是
What else?
还有什么线索
She had an object deliberately inserted into her throat.
她的喉咙被异物塞住
Now,that hasn't been made public yet. We don't know what it means.
还没有正式公布的,我们不知道它有何意思
Was it a butterfly?
一只蝴蝶
Yes. A moth.
是的,一只飞蛾
Just like the one we found in Benjamin Raspail's head an hour ago.
一小时前,我们在班哲文赖普的头颅内也找到
Why does he place them there,doctor?
为何他把它们放进去
The significance of the moth is change.
飞蛾的特点是转变
Caterpillar into chrysalis,or pupa...
幼虫变成蝶蛹或者蛹
and from thence into beauty.
再变成美丽的蝴蝶
Our Billy wants to change too.
比尔也想转变
There's no correlation between transsexualism and violence.
易性癖和暴力之间是没有关连的
-Transsexuals are very passive. -Clever girl.
-易性癖者是很被动的 -很聪明
You're so close to the way you're gonna catch him. Do you realize that?
你有捉拿到他的本领,知道吗
No. Tell me why.
不知道,为什么
After your father's murder you were orphaned. What happened next?
你父亲被杀后你成了孤儿 后来怎么样
I don't imagine the answer is on those second-rate shoes,Clarice.
答案并非在那双廉价鞋子上
I went to live with my mother's cousin and her husband in Montana.
我去了蒙大拿州,跟我母亲的表妹夫妇同住
They had a ranch.
他们有一个牧场
Was it a cattle ranch?
牧牛场
Sheep and horses.
牧羊和马
How long did you live there?
你在那里住了多久
Two months.
两个月
Why so briefly?
为何时间这么短
I ran away.
我跑掉了
Why,Clarice? Did the rancher make you perform fellatio?
为什么?牧场主人逼你口交
Did he sodomize you?
他有没有鸡奸你
No. He was a very decent man.
没有,他是个很正派的人
Quid pro quo,doctor.
交换资料
Billy is not a real transsexual.
比尔不是个真正的易性癖者
But he thinks he is. He tries to be.
但他以为自己是,他想那样
He's tried to be a lot of things,l expect.
我相信他想做很多东西
You said l was very close to the way we'd catch him. What did you mean?
你说我有捉拿他的本领是什么意思
There are three major centers for transsexual surgery:
有三间主要做变性手术的中心
Johns Hopkins,the university of Minnesota,and Columbus Medical Center.
约翰霍金斯,明尼苏达州大学和哥伦布医疗中心
I wouldn't be surprised if Billy applied for sex reassignment...
若比尔向它们申请做变性手术而又被拒绝...
at one or all of them,and been rejected.
我也不会感到惊訝
On what basis would they reject him?
他们根据什么来拒绝他
Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence.
试找寻跟暴力有关的童年创伤吧
Our Billy wasn't born a oriminal,Clarioe...
比尔并非天生是个罪犯
he was maDe one through years of systematio abuse.
是经过多年来惯常的虐待所导致的
Billy hates his own identity,you see...
他讨厌自己的身分
and he thinks that makes him a transsexual...
他以为那是令他成为易性癖者的原因
but his pathology is a thousand times more savage...
但他的病征要更凶残...
and more terrifying.
和可怕千倍
它涂润肤液在身上它听到指示总会依着做
Mister,my family will pay cash.
先生,我的家人会付钱的
Whatever ransom you're asking for,they'll pay it.
无论你要多少赎金,他们都会付
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
它涂润肤液在身上,否则又要挨打了
Yes,she will,Precious. She'll get the hose.
是的,珍宝,她会挨打的
Okay,okay,okay.
好吧
Okay,I'll do it.
我做吧
Okay.
好的
Mister,if you let me go,l won't press charges. l promise.
先生,如果你放我走,我答应不会起诉你
See,my mom is a real important woman.
我妈是个重要人物
I guess you already know that.
相信你也知道吧
Now it places the lotion in the basket.
它把润肤液放在篮里
Please!
求求你!
Please,l want to go home.
求求你,我想回家
I want to go home! Please! Please let me.
我想回家!求求你!放我吧
It places the lotion in the basket.
把润肤液放在篮里
I want to see my mommy. Please let me.
我想见我妈妈,求你放我吧
I want to see my mom again. l want--
我想再见到我妈妈,我想
I want to see my mom.
我想见我妈妈
Put the fucking lotion in the basket!
把那他妈的润肤液放在篮里!
You still think you're gonna walk on some beach and see the birdies?
你仍然以为可在沙滩漫步和看鸟儿吗
I don't think so.
不会了
I called Senator Ruth Martin.
我找过马露芙参议员
She never heard of any deal with you.
她没听过跟你有任何协议
They scammed you,Hannibal.
他们骗你,汉尼拔
Stand outside.
出去
And shut the door.
把门关上
Barney.
伯利
There never was a deal with Senator Martin,but there is now.
从没有跟马参议员作过协议但现在有了
I designed it.
是我议定的
Of course,l worked in a few conditions for my own benefit as well.
当然,我也为自己的利益定下了一些条件
Identify Buffalo Bill by name...
说出野牛比尔的名字
and if the girl is found in time...
如果那个女孩及时被发现
you'll be transferred to Brushy Mountain State Prison in Tennessee.
你就会被转送到田纳西州的丛树山州立监狱
Answer me,Hannibal.
回答我,汉尼拔
You answer me now...
你现在回答我
or,by God,
否则,天啊,你休想离开这个监仓
Who is Buffalo Bill?
野牛比尔是谁
His first name is Louis.
他的名字是路易斯
I'll tell the rest to the Senator herself,but only in Tennessee.
其余的我只会在田纳西州,亲自对参议员说
And I have a few conditions of my own.
我也有几个条件
Clean him up and get him ready to go.
替他梳洗一下,准备出发
Jaok,Hannibal Leoter is being transferred to Memphis.
泽克,莱克特·汉尼拔正被转送往孟斐斯途中
Transferred?
转送
Did you have a trainee make a phony offer to Lecter in the senator's name?
你可有个见习生,冒参议员之名向莱克特提出一个虚假的建议
I rolled the dice. l had to.
是我的主意,我逼不得已
Well,she's mad as hell,Jack.
她气疯了
Paul Krendler's here from Justice.
司法部的简保罗在这里
She's asking him to take over in Memphis.
她要求他在孟斐斯接手
(孟斐斯市国际机场)
Welcome to Memphis,Dr. Lecter.
莱克特博士,欢迎到孟斐斯
I'm Lieutenant Boyle. This is Sergeant Patrick.
我是鲍尔探员,这位是柏哲警长
We'll treat you as good as you treat us.
我们会像你待我们那么好的
You be a gentleman,you'll get three hots and a cot.
你乖乖的,就会得到舒服的待遇
Sir,if you sign right here,we'll have us a legal transfer.
长官,请在这里签名,我们作合法的移交
Here,sir,use mine.
用我的吧
Senator Martin...
马参议员
Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
莱克特·汉尼拔博士
Dr. Lecter...
莱克特博士
I've brought an affidavit guaranteeing your new rights.
我带了一份宣誓书保证你新的权利
You'll want to read it before i sign.
在我签署前你要看看的
I won't waste your time or Catherine's
我不会为了小利益而耽误你或凯瑟琳的时间
Clarice Starling and Jack Crawford have wasted too much time already.
斯塔琳和克劳弗尔已经浪费了太多时间
I only pray they haven't doomed the poor girl.
但愿他们没有害死那个可怜的女孩
Let me help you now. I will trust you when it is all over.
让我帮你吧,事成后我会信任你
You have my word. Paul.
我答应你,保罗
Buffalo Bill's real name is Louis Friend.
野牛比尔的真名是路易斯·弗兰德
I met him just once. He was referred to me in April or May,1980...
我只见过他一次,1980年4,5月间由我的病人...
by my patient Benjamin Raspail.
班哲文赖普转介给我的
They were lovers,you see.
他们是爱人
But Raspail had become very frightened.
但罗丝派变得很害怕
Apparently,Louis had murdered a transient...
看来路易斯谋杀了一个流浪汉
and done things with the skin.
用他的皮肤做了一些东西
We need his address and a physical description.
我们要他的地址和容貌特征
Tell me,senator.
告诉我,参议员...
Did you nurse Catherine yourself?
你有没有亲自哺育凯瑟琳
-What? -Did you breast-feed her?
-什么? -你有没有给她喂奶
-Now,wait a minute! -Yes. I did.
-混帐 -我有的
Toughened your nipples,didn't it?
令你的乳头变得坚挺,是吗
You son of a bitch!
你这个混蛋!
Amputate a man's leg,and he can still feel it tickling.
把人的腿切除,他仍可以感到痒痒的
Tell me,Mom,when your little girl is on the slab...
告诉我,妈妈,当你的小女儿被杀时
where will it tickle you?
你哪里会感到痒痒的
Take this thing back to Baltimore.
把这个畜生带回巴尔的摩
Five-foot-ten,strongly built,about 1 80 pounds.
五英尺十英寸,身材魁悟,约一百八十磅
Hair,blond. Eyes,pale blue.
金发,浅蓝色眼睛
He'd be about 35 now.
他现时大约三十五岁
He said he lived in Philadelphia but may have lied.
他声称住在费城,可能是说谎
That's all I can remember,Mom.
我只记得这么多了,妈
But if I think of any more,I will let you know.
若我再想起什么,我会通知你的
Oh,and senator,just one more thing:
参议员,还有一件事
Love your suit.
你的套装很漂亮
In a meeting earlier toDay with Senator Ruth Martin...
与马露芙参议员 在今天较早前的会面中
Dr. Lecter agreed to help in the investigation to find Buffalo Bill.
莱克特博士同意协助追缉野牛比尔
(舒尔比县法庭)
-How do you fit in? -My unique insight...
-你扮演什么角色? -我对莱克特博士的...
into Lecter made the breakthrough.
独特触觉促成了这次突破
Buffalo Bill's name?
野牛比尔叫什么名字
His name is now a matter of record with the proper authorities.
这是目前有关当局的秘密
-Can you give us--? -I'm Dr. Frederick Chilton.
-可否给我们... -我是奇顿医生
-Spell it? -That's C-H--
-怎样写法? -奇特的奇...
Are you with Dr. Chilton's group?
你是奇顿医生的组员吗
Well,I just saw him outside,sir.
我刚在外面见到他
Access to Lecter is limited. We've received death threats.
不能有太多人接近莱克特,我们接到死亡恐吓
I understand,sir.
我明白的
Log in and check your weapon.
登记和把武器放下
I can't take all the credit myself.
我不能独自邀功的
Senator Martin,Justice Department,FBI...
马参议员,司法部,联邦调查局
folks at the Baltimore State Hospital. Now for the hard part:
巴尔的摩州立医院的人员,最困难就是...
Apprehending the suspect.
逮捕那个疑匪
Excuse me,I have to catch a flight.
对不起,我要赶飞机了
Command desk,Officer Jacobs.
指挥台,我是探员
(范路易,飞禽,猥亵)
(铁)
-ls it true what they're saying? -Huh?
-他们说的是事实吗? -什么
He's some kind of vampire?
他是个吸血殭尸
They don't have a name for what he is.
他们没有替他取名
You do know the rules,ma'am?
小姐,你知道规矩的吧
Yes,I've questioned him before.
知道,我以前盘问过他
Go ahead.
去吧
Good evening,Clarice.
斯塔琳,晚安
I thought you might like your drawings back.
你可能想要回你的画吧
Just until you get your view.
直到你有自己的景观
How very thoughtful.
真是周到
Or did Jack Crawford send you for one last wheedle...
还是在你们破案前克劳弗尔派你来...
before you're both booted off the case?
说最后一次的花言巧语
No. I came because I wanted to.
不,是我自己想来的
People will say we're in love.
人家会说我们在恋爱呢
Anthrax lsland.
安历斯岛
That was an especially nice touch,Clarice.
真是有心思,斯塔琳
Yours?
你画的
Yes.
Yeah.
That was good.
很好
Pity about poor Catherine,though.
但我同情可怜的凯瑟琳
Ticktock,ticktock,ticktock.
滴答
Your anagrams are showing,doctor.
你的字谜有破绽了
Louis Friend?
路易斯·弗兰德
Iron sulfide,also known as fool's gold.
是硫化铁,也叫做黄铜铁
Oh,Clarice,your problem is,you need to get more fun out of life.
斯塔琳,你的毛病是你要活得轻松一点
You were telling me the truth back in Baltimore,sir.
你在巴尔的摩时说了真话
Please continue now.
现在继续吧
Well,I've read the case files. Have you?
我看过那些档案了,你看过吗
Everything you need to find him is there in those pages.
你要缉拿他的资料都在里面
-Then tell me how. -First principles,Clarice.
-那么教我怎样做 -首要的原则
Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius.
是简易,读马可奥勒利乌斯吧
Of each particular thing,ask: What is it in itself?
凡事都问它是什么
What is its nature?
它有什么本质
What does he do,this man you seek?
你寻找的这个人,他做什么
He kills women.
杀害女人
No. That is incidental.
不,那是次要的
What is the principle thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?
他主要是做什么?,他杀人是为了满足什么
Anger...
愤怒
social acceptance and sexual frustration--
社会认同和性困惑
No!
不是!
He covets.
他贪图
That is his nature.
那是他的本性
And how do we begin to covet,Clarice?
我们怎样才会开始贪图
Do we seek out things to covet?
我们是否去寻找贪图的东西
Make an effort to answer now.
尝试回答吧
No,we just--
不是,我们只是...
No,we begin by coveting what we see every day.
我们看见日常的东西就开始贪图
Don't you feel eyes moving over your body,Clarice?
你可有感到一些眼睛在盯着你
And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?
你的眼睛又可有寻找你要的东西
All right,yes. Now,please tell me how.
有的,请你告诉我吧
No.
It is your turn to tell me,Clarice.
轮到你告诉我了
You don't have any more vacations to sell.
你再没有假期可哄骗我了
Why did you leave that ranch?
为何你离开那个牧场
Doctor,we don't have any more time for any of this now.
我们没有时间再玩这一套了
But we don't reckon time the same way,do we?
但我们的时间观念是不同的
This is all the time you'll have.
你只有这么多的时间
Later. Please listen. We've only got five--
稍后吧,请听着,我们只有五个
No! I will listen now.
不! 我要现在听
Your father's murder orphaned you when you were 1 0.
父亲被杀后,你十岁就成了孤儿
You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And?
你去了蒙大拿,跟一些养羊马的表亲同住,之后呢
And one morning I just ran away.
我在一个早上跑掉了
Not"just",Clarice. What set you off?
不是的,什么驱使你离开
You started at what time?
你在什么时候出发
Early,still dark.
很早,天还没亮
Then something woke you. Was it a dream?
有东西吵醒你,是不是一个梦
What was it?
是什么
I heard a strange noise.
我听到一种奇怪的声音
What was it?
是什么
It was...
screaming.
尖叫声
Some kind of screaming,like a child's voice.
像小孩的尖叫声
What did you do?
你怎么做
I went...
我下楼
downstairs. Outside.
走出屋外
I crept up into the barn.
我偷进了壳仓
I was so scared to look inside,but l had to.
我很害怕看进去,但又必须看
Lambs.
一些羔羊
They were screaming.
它们在尖叫
They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
他们在宰杀那些羔羊
And they were screaming.
而它们在尖叫
And you ran away?
那你就跑掉了
No. First l tried to free them.
不是,最初我想释放它们
I opened the gate to their pen.
我打开它们的闸门
They just stood there,confused. They wouldn't run.
它们只是站在那里,很困惑的,不肯走
But you could and you did,didn't you?
但你可以走,你也走了,是不是
Yes. I took one lamb and l ran away as fast as I could.
是的,我抱起一只羊就拔足逃跑
Where were you going,Clarice?
你去哪里
I don't know. I didn't have any food,any water...
不知道,我没有食物和水
and it was very cold. lt was very cold.
而且当时很冷,非常冷
I thought....
我以为
I thought if I could save just one...
我以为,至少可救到一只羊
but he was so heavy.
但它很重
He was so heavy.
真的很重
I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriffs car picked me up.
我走不了几哩路,警长的车就把我截住
The rancher was so angry he sent me to a Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman.
牧场主人很生气,把我送到博斯曼的路德会孤儿院
I never saw the ranch again.
我再没看过那个牧场了
What became of your lamb,Clarice?
你的羊又怎么样
They killed him.
他们把它杀了
You still wake up sometimes,don't you?
有时你仍会惊醒,是吗
Wake up in the dark...
在黑暗中醒来
and hear the screaming of the lambs?
听到那些羔羊的尖叫声
Yes.
是的
And you think if you save poor Catherine...
你相信如果把凯瑟琳救了出来
you can make them stop,don't you? You think if Catherine lives...
可以令它们停止尖叫是吗?你相信如果凯瑟琳活着...
you won't wake up in the dark ever again...
你就不会在黑夜中
to that awful screaming of the lambs.
再被那些可怖的羊声惊醒了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Thank you,Clarice.
谢谢你,斯塔琳
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tell me his name,doctor.
告诉我他的名字
Dr. Chilton,I presume.
是奇顿医生吧
I think you know each other.
我相信你们是认识的
Okay.
好吧
-We found her. -Let's go.
-我们找到他了 -我们走吧
It's your turn,doctor.
博士,轮到你了
-Out! -Tell me his name.
-出去 -说出他的名字
Sorry,ma'am,I've got orders to put you on a plane.
抱歉,我接到命令要把你送上飞机
Come on,now.
走吧
Brave Clarice.
勇敢的斯塔琳
You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming,won't you?
那些羔羊停止尖叫时,你会告诉我的,是吗
Tell me his name,doctor!
说出他的名字
Clarice!
斯塔琳
Your case file.
你的档案
Hey!
唏!
Goodbye,Clarice.
再见,斯塔琳
Ready when you are,doc.
博士,准备好就来吧
Just another minute,please.
请等一会
Son of a bitch demanded a second dinner.
那个混蛋竟然要再吃晚饭
Lamb chops,extra rare.
还要极生的羊排
Wonder what he wants for breakfast? Some damn thing from the zoo?
不知他吃什么做早餐,动物园里的死尸
(化学喷雾)
Good evening,gentlemen.
两位,晚安
Okay,doc. Grab some floor.
好的,博士,蹲下吧
Same drill as before,please.
跟以前的程序一样
Ready when you are,Sergeant Pembry.
庞探员,准备好了
Okay.
行了
Hand me that,would you?
递给我吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Mind the drawings,please.
请小心那些画
Thank you.
谢谢你
Pembry,watch it,he's cuffed me!
阿庞,小心,他把我扣住
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Ready when you are,Sergeant Pembry.
庞探员,准备好就来吧
What is this shit?
究竟什么回事
Did somebody go up on five?
有人上了五楼
-No,nobody went up. -Call Pembry. Ask him to tell--
-没有人上过去 -叫阿庞,叫他告诉...
CP,shots fired on five. Repeat,shots fired on five.
CP,五楼有枪声,重复,五楼有枪声
Sergeant Tate!
戴沙展
ProoeeD. Shots fireD on five.
去,五楼有枪声
Holy shit!
天啊!
-What the hell? -Bitch!
-怎么了? -混蛋!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Bobby,get the vest.
波比,拿避弹衣来
Right,sarge.
是,沙展
-Brady,Howard,cover -Look!
-布迪,浩华,掩护 -看!
It stopped.
它停了
Seal off a 1 0-block radius.
封锁方圆十幢楼的范围
Get me the SWAT team and an ambulance,double quick.
召特种部队和救护车来,快点!
We're going up.
我们上楼去
Pembry?!
阿庞
Boyle?!
鲍尔
Oh,God!
天啊!
Go.
-Clear. -Clear.
-没有人 -没有人
Command post.
指挥站
Two officers down.
两个警员死了
-Clear! -Clear!
-没有人 -没有人
Lecter's gone,sarge.
沙展,莱克特不见了
Prisoner is missing.
囚犯失踪了
Boyle's gun is gone.
鲍尔的配枪不见了
Repeat. Lecter is missing and armed.
重复,莱克特持械失踪了
He stripped the bed.
他拿走了床铺
Might be making a rope. Check all the windows.
可能用来做绳,搜查所有窗户
Where the fuck is my ambulance?
救护车,在哪里
He's alive.
他仍活着的
Sergeant Tate! He's alive!
戴沙展,他仍活着!
Get ahold of him and feel his hands. Talk to him!
扶着他,抚摸他的手,跟他说话
What do I say?
说什么
It's Jim Pembry. Now talk to him,damn it!
他是庞占姆,跟他说话,该死
Lecter is missing and armed.
莱克特持械失踪了
-Pembry. Pembry,can you hear me? -He took Boyle's gun.
-阿庞...你听到我吗? -他拿了鲍尔的配枪
Pembry got off one round. There's a chance Lecter's hit.
阿庞发过一枪,莱克特可能中了枪的
Keep breathing in and out.
继续呼吸吧
You're doing a good job. You look real good there.
你做得很好,你没事的
Yeah,you look... Look real good.
对,你没事的
-You ready? -Let's go!
-准备了吗? -来吧
-Let's do it. -Okay,let's go!
-我们来吧 -好的,走吧
Looking good. You're gonna make it.
很好,你支持得住的
Everything's just fine.
没事的
-I need that lv now! -Lactated Ringer's.
-我要作静脉注射 -乳酸盐液
Can we get the strap? Where's the oxygen?
可否拿那条带来?氧气在哪里
Doing good,buddy. That's right. Stay with me here.
老兄,情况很好,镇定一点
We're losing him! Downstairs,quickly!
他不行了,去楼下,快点
And up!
抬起!
-Elevator! -This way!
-电梯! -这边
-Out of the way! -Get out of the way!
-让开! -让开!
CP to Tate.
CP叫阿戴
Roger,lieutenant. Tate here.
收到,我是阿戴
I'm on the elevator bringing Pembry down.
我现在乘电梯送阿庞下来
He seems to be hanging on.
他看来支持得住
Top three floors secured.
最高的三层楼封锁了
Main stairwell secured.
主要楼梯井封锁了
We think he's on two.
我们相信他在二楼
Tate,you still with me?
阿戴,你听到吗
We're pretty sure he's somewhere on two,sir.
我们颇肯定他在二楼
He's on the roof of the elevator.
他在电梯顶
Okay,guys.
好的,大家来
I see him.
我看到他
There's a gun by his hand. He's not moving.
他的手旁边有一支枪,他没有动
-One warning. We need him alive. -Got it.
-警告,我们要生擒他 -知道
Lecter?
莱克特
Put your hands on your head.
把双手放在头上
One in the leg.
向腿射一枪
No movement.
没有动静
Johnny,hold your fire. We're coming into the car.
约翰,不要开枪,我们要进入电梯
We're opening the hatch.
我们会打开盖口
Watch his hands.
小心他的手
If there's any fire,it'll come from us. Affirm.
如果有开火,会是我们发的,确定
Got it.
明白
Memphis General,this is unit 26.
孟斐斯医院,这是26号车
We're inbound with a 50-year-old male officer...
我们会送来一名五十岁男警
with severe facial lacerations.
他面部有严重割伤
He had grand mal seizure activity. He's postdictal now.
他全身出现抽搐,情况严重
-l oopy. -vital signs are good.
-收到 -重要器官情况良好
-Pressure is 1 30/90. -Ninety?
-血压是130/90 -90
Yeah,that's right,90. Pulse,84.
对,是90,脉搏84
We got him on lactated Ringer's running...
我们给注射了乳酸盐液
and the patient is on 1 0 liters of oxygen.
病人正在吸十公升的氧气
Watch it!
小心!
The ambulance was found in a parking garage at Memphis Airport.
那辆救护车在孟斐斯机场一个车房里被发现
The crew was dead.
车组人员死了
He killed a tourist too.
他还杀了一名游客
Got his clothes,cash.
拿了他的衣服和钞票
By now he could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
-He won't come after me. -Oh,really?
-他不会来对付我的 -真的
He won't.
他不会的
I can't explain it.
我解释不到
He would consider that rude.
他认为那样做很无礼
It's over. She's dead.
都完了,她已经死了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Lecter said everything we need to catch him with is here,only I can't--
莱克特说,我们需要捉拿他的资料都在这里,但我不能
Dr. Lecter said a lot of things.
莱克特博士说了很多话
He's here,Ardelia.
雅丽,他在这里的
Is this Lecter's handwriting?
这是莱克特的笔迹吗
Doesn't this random scattering of sites seem desperately random?
这样杂乱地分布现场不是有点极度随意吗
Like the elaboration of a bad liar? Ta. Hannibal Lecter.''
像个差劲说谎者的精心策划?,汉尼拔
"Desperately random." What does he mean?
极度随意,他是什么意思
Not random at all,maybe. Like there's a pattern here.
可能根本不是随意,是有一个模式的
But there's no pattern or the computers would've nailed it.
但并没有模式,不然电脑也会发现
They're even found in random order.
尸体甚至是不依次序被发现的
Random because of the one girl. The one he weighted down.
不依次序是因为那个被他沉下的女孩
-Fredrica Bimmel. -Right.
-贝菲嘉 -对
From Belvedere,Ohio.
来自俄亥俄州的布维迪
The first girl taken,third body found. Why?
第一个遇害的女孩,尸体是第三个被发现,为什么
She didn't drift. He weighted her down.
她没有漂浮,他把她沉下去
What did Lecter say about the "first principles"?
莱克特说的首要原则是什么
Simplicity.
简易
What does this guy do? He covets.
这个傢伙做什么?他贪图
How do we first start to covet?
我们怎样开始贪图的
We covet what we see.
我们贪图见到的东西
Every day.
每天见到的
Hot damn,Clarice.
该死,斯塔琳
He knew her.
他认识她的
(俄亥俄州布维迪市)
Mr. Bimmel?
贝先生
That's me.
我是
Hello,I'm Clarice Starling.
你好,我是斯塔琳,联邦调查局探员
I appreciate you letting me take a look around,Mr. Bimmel.
贝先生,我想周围看看
I don't know nothing new to tell you.
我没有什么新资料给你了
Police been back here so many times already.
警方已经来过很多次
Fredrica went into Chicago on the bus to see about a job.
菲嘉坐巴士去芝加哥见工
She left the interview okay.
她好端端的离开面试
She never come home.
就没有回家
Her bedroom's how she left it.
她的睡房是原封不动的
upstairs.
在楼上
Door to the left.
左面那一间
He's making himself a women suit at real women
他在替自己做女装 用真的女人做
And he can sew!
他还懂得缝纫
He's very skilled. He's a tailor or a dressmaker or...
他很熟练,他是个裁缝或
-Starling! -That's why they're big.
-斯塔琳! -所以她们都身材肥大
He keeps them alive so he can starve them...
他让她们活着,逼使她们挨饿
loosen their skin and--
令她们的皮肤松弛,然后
Starling! We know who and where he is!
斯塔琳,我们知道他的身分和下落
We're on our way right now.
我们快到达了
-Where? -Calumet City,edge of Chicago.
-哪里? -芝加哥外围的卡鲁密城
Be on the ground in 45 minutes with HRT.
我45分钟后会和飞虎队降落
That's great news,sir. But how...?
好消息,但怎么
We feD the names Johns Hopkins oame up with into Known OffenDers.
我们把约翰霍金斯提供的名字输入已知犯人的档案
Subject's name is Jamie Gumb,a.k.a. John Grant.
那个人名叫金志民 别名叫简约翰
Leoter's Desoription was aoourate. He just lieD about the name.
莱克特的描述是正确的,他只是捏造那个名字
Customs had some paper on him.
海关有些关于他的资料
They stopped a carton two years ago at LAX.
两年前他们在洛杉矶机场 截到一个纸箱
Live caterpillars from Suriname.
是一些来自苏里南的活毛虫
The addressee was a Jame Gumb.
收件人叫金志民
Chicago is only 400 miles from here. I'll be there in...
芝加哥离这里只有四百哩,我很快
No,there's not enough time.
不,没有时间了
We want him for murder,not kidnapping.
我们要控告他谋杀,不是绑架
Link him to Bimmel before he's indicted.
在起诉他前,要找出他与贝菲嘉的关系
-See what you can find in Belvedere. -Yes,sir. You bet. I'll do my best.
-你去布维迪看有什么发现 -知道,我会尽力的
Starling.
斯塔琳
We wouldn't have found him without you. Nobody will forget that.
没有你我们就找不到他,大家都会记着这点
Least of all me.
尤其是我
Thank you,sir.
谢谢,长官
Thank you very much,Mr. Crawford.
谢谢你,克劳弗尔先生
Mr. Crawford?
克劳弗尔先生
Thanks for the scraps,asshole.
混蛋,谢谢那些冷饭菜汁
I got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
Okay,Precious. Time for a little treat.
珍宝,我来招呼你吧
Precious!
珍宝
Come on,girl!
乖乖,来吧
Come on,Precious. Come on,Precious.
来吧,珍宝,乖
Come on,Precious.
来吧,珍宝
I got a yummy,yummy snack for you.
我有好吃的点心给你
Come and get it!
来吃吧
Precious!
珍宝
Are you up there,you little shit?
小畜牲,你在上面吗
Come and get it,pretty girl.
来吧,漂亮的女孩
Precious!
珍宝
Please come. Come on.
求你来吧
Come on,Precious.
来吧,珍宝
Would you fuck me?
你想干我吗
Come on. Take that bone. Come on.
来吃骨头吧
Come on. Come on! Come on!
来吧
I'd fuck me.
我想干自己
Come on.
来吧
I'd fuck me hard. I'd fuck me so hard.
我想狠狠的干自己
No!
(伊利诺斯州,芝加哥市国家空军防卫队总部)
(莫斯里药房)
Is that a good job,FBI agent? You get to travel around and stuff?
当联邦密探是美差吗? 要经常出门的吗
I mean,better places than this?
我是指去比这里好的地方
Sometimes you do.
有时要的
Freddie was so happy for me when l got this job at the bank.
我找到这份银行工作时弗迪很替我开心
Toaster giveaways and Barry Manilow on the speakers all day.
有多士炉赠品和整天播着巴里曼尼奴的歌曲
She thought it was such hot shit.
她觉得这是份苦差
What did she know? Big dummy.
她知道什么?蠢才
Stacy,did Fredrica ever mention a man named Jamie Gumb?
迪丝,菲嘉可有提过一个叫金志民的男人
Or a Jame Gumb?
或者金子民
-How about John Grant? -No.
-简约翰呢? -没有
Would she have had a friend you didn't know?
她有没有一个你不认识的朋友
No way. If she had a guy,I'd have known.
不可能,如果她有男朋友我一定会知道
Sewing was her life.
缝纫是她的命根
Did you ever work together?
你们有一起工作吗
Me and Pam Malavesi used to help her
我和麦萍经常帮她替李雯太太改衣服的
Can l get Mrs. Lippman's address? I need to talk to her.
可否给我李雯太太的地址? 我要找她谈谈
(伊利诺斯州卡鲁密城)
So powerful.
真的威猛
So beautiful.
真的漂亮
Precious?
珍宝
Precious?
珍宝
Down here,you sack of shit!
这里,混蛋!
-Put her in that bucket. -No!
-把它放在桶里 -不!
You get me a telephone and lower it down here,now!
你立刻给我吊个电话下来
Oh,poodlie-poo. Precious? Darling,are you all right?
乖乖,珍宝? 你没事吧
She's in a lot of pain,mister. She needs a vet.
她很痛苦,要找兽医
She broke her leg on the way down. She's licking--
它下来时折断了腿,它在舐...
Hey! Don't you hurt my dog!
你别伤害我的狗
Don't you make me hurt your dog!
你别逼我伤害你的狗!
You don't know what pain is!
你不知道什么是痛楚!
Get me that telephone or I'll kill him!
给我拿电话来,否则我杀死它!
-Oh,fuck! -You better get me that telephone!
-他妈的! -你还是给我拿电话来
I'm gonna do it,mister!!
我要动手了
I'm gonna snap her neck off,l swear to God!
我会折断它的颈,我发誓我会的
All right,mister. I'm doing it!
好的,先生,我要做了
Okay,I'm coming.
好的,我来了
We're going in.
我们进去
Good afternoon. Sorry to bother you.
午安,抱歉打扰你
I'm looking for Mrs. Lippman's family.
我想找李雯太太的家人
FBI! Everybody down!
联邦调查局!大家伏下!
Lippmans don't live here anymore.
李家不住在这里了
Excuse me,sir. I need to speak with you.
对不起,先生,我要跟你谈谈
-Clear! -Clear!
-没有人 -没有人
What's the problem,officer?
有什么问题呢
I'm investigating the death of Fredrica Bimmel.
我正在调查贝菲嘉的死因
There's no one here,Jack.
这里没有人,杰克
Clarice.
斯塔琳
Your name is...?
阁下是
Oh,Jack Gordon.
高哲奇
Mr. Gordon. Good.
高先生,很好
Fredrica worked for Mrs. Lippman. Did you know her?
菲嘉替李雯太太工作过,你可认识她
No,uh-uh.
不认识
Oh,wait.
等一下
Was she a great big fat person?
她是不是身材肥胖的
Yes,she was a big girl,sir.
是,她很肥胖
Yeah,I may have--
对,我可能有
No,I read about her in the newspaper.
不,我在报纸上读到她的新闻
Mrs. Lippman had a son. Maybe he could help.
李雯太太有个儿子的,他或许可以帮忙
I got his card in here.
我这里有他的名片
You want to come in?
你要进来吗
-May I? -Yeah,sure.
-可以吗? -当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you close to catching somebody?
你们快会抓到人吗
Yes.
是的
We may be.
或者吧
Did you...
你是不是
take over this place after Mrs. Lippman died,is that right?
在李雯太太死后接管了这个地方
Yeah,l bought this house two years ago.
是的,我两年前买了这间屋
Did she leave any records,any business records...
她有没有留下任何记录业务记录...
tax forms,lists of employees?
税单,雇员名单之类
No,nothing like that at all.
没有,完全没有
Say,has the FBI learned something?
联邦调查局可有什么发现
The police around here don't seem to have the first clue.
这里的警方看来毫无头绪
Have you got,like,a description,fingerprints,anything like that?
你们有没有容貌指纹之类的线索
No.
没有
No,we don't.
我们没有
Here's that number.
是这个电话号码了
very good,Mr. Gordon.
很好,高先生
May I use your phone,please?
可否借用你的电话
Sure you can use my phone.
当然可以
Freeze!
别动!
Put your hands over your head and turn around. Spread your legs.
把双手放在头上,转过来,张开腿
Spread your legs!
张开腿
Put your hands in the back--
把双手放在
Freeze!
别动!
Hey!
唏!
Are you there?
你在吗
I'm down here! I'm down here!
我在下面
Catherine Martin?
凯瑟琳马丁
Yes!
是!
FBI.
联邦调查局
You're safe.
你安全了
Safe,shit! Get me out of here!
安全个屁,快救我出去
You're all right. Where is he?
你没事的,他在哪里
How the fuck should l know? Just get me out of here!
我怎么知道?快救我出去!
Catherine,you've gotta be quiet! Now,shut that dog up!
凯瑟琳,你静一点,叫那只狗别吵
Just get me out of here!
快救我出去!
Oh,my God.
我的天
Catherine,I'm gonna get you out. But right now,you listen to me.
凯瑟琳,我会救你的,但你听着
No! Don't you leave me here,you fucking bitch! No!
不,不要丢下我 你这个婊子,别走!
Don't you leave me here!
不要丢下我!
This guy is fucking crazy!
这个家伙是疯的
Wait! l gotta get out of here!
等一下,我要离开这里
Please!
求求你!
Catherine! The other officers
凯瑟琳!其他的探员会很快到达的
Wait! Don't go! Please!
不要走!求求你
Quiet!
别吵!
Oh,God! Oh,God!
天啊
(恐怖)
(比尔剥下第五个人的皮)
-You okay? -Gunpowder. It's nothing,I'm okay.
-你没事吧? -小事,不要紧,我没事
Agent Starling,how did you track Buffalo Bill here?
斯塔琳探员,你怎么追查到,野牛比尔在这里的
(司法部联邦调查局)
Clarice M. Starling.
克拉丽丝·斯塔琳
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Ernest W. Stevens.
史艾历
Special Agent Starling!
特种探员斯塔琳!
-Special Agent Mapp. -Phone call.
-特种探员麦普 -有电话找你
Thank you. Excuse me.
谢谢,失陪
Starling.
斯塔琳
Pilch,could you take our picture?
毕,替我们拍照好吗
Sure.
好的
I just wanted to say congratulations.
我只想说声恭喜
I'm no good at this kind of thing,so I'm gonna duck out of here.
我不擅应酬,所以我要走了
Okay. Sure.
好的
Thank you,Mr. Crawford.
谢谢,克劳弗尔先生
Your father would've been proud today.
令尊今天定会很骄傲
Don't forget your phone call.
别忘了接听电话
Starling.
斯塔琳
Well,Clarioe...
斯塔琳...
have the lambs stopped screaming?
那些羔羊停止尖叫了吗
Dr. Lecter?
莱克特博士
Don't bother with a trace. I won't be on long enough.
不必追踪这个电话 我不会讲太久
Where are you,Dr. Lecter?
莱克特博士,你在哪里
I have no plans to call on you.
我不打算找你了
The world's more interesting with you in it.
有了你,这个世界更加有趣
So you take oare now to extenD me the same oourtesy.
你保重,日后报答我吧
You know I can't make that promise.
我不能作那个承诺的
I do wish we could chat longer...
但愿我们可以多聊一会
but I'm having an old friend for dinner.
但我找了个老朋友吃晚饭
Bye.
再见
Dr. Leoter!
莱克特博士!
Dr. Lecter.
莱克特博士
Dr. Lecter.
莱克特博士
Dr. Lecter?
莱克特博士
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
抱歉,对不起
The security system's set up?
保安系统安排了吗
-We have the big shot security. -I appreciate it.
-我们有严密保安的 -谢谢