末路狂花 Thelma & Louise

上映日期: 1,991

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 雷德利·斯科特

演员: 吉娜·戴维斯 / 苏珊·萨兰登 / 哈威·凯特尔 / 迈克尔·马德森 / 布拉德·皮特


台词
末路狂花
Little honey, are you goin' out tonight?
Sonny, you wanna hit me up with some syrup?
给我来点糖
Thank you, darling.
谢谢
Ma'am? Yeah, I'll be right with you.
小姐 马上来
Here you go. You got the sausage, pancakes for you,
来了 你要香肠 你要鸡蛋
Decaf or regular?
普通还是没咖啡因的
Regular, please.
普通的
You girls are kind of young to be smoking, don't you think?
你们那么年轻就抽烟
It ruins your sex drive.
会没有性欲的
I'll get it!
我来接
I got it!
我接了
Hello?
哪位
Hey, how you doing, little housewife? You all packed? We're out of here tonight.
你好吗 主妇 收拾好了吗 我们今晚就走
Well, wait now. I still have to ask Darryl if I can go.
我还要问达里尔我能不能去
You mean you haven't asked him, yet? Thelma, for Christ's sake!
你还没问他 塞尔玛 你真是的
Thelma, is he your husband or your father?
他是你丈夫还是你父亲
It is just two days, for God's sake. Don't be a child.
去两天而已 别那么孩子气
Tell him you're going with me. Tell him I'm having a nervous breakdown.
告诉他你跟我去 说我精神崩溃
That don't carry much weight with Darryl. He already thinks you're out of your mind.
那不管用 他早已认为你是神经病
Are you at work?
你在上班
No, I'm calling from the Playboy Mansion. I'll call you right back.
不 我在花花公子俱乐部 再给你电话吧
Darryl?
达里尔
Darryl! Honey, you better hurry up!
达里尔 亲爱的 快一点
God damn it, Thelma.
该死的 塞尔玛
Don't holler like that.
别大叫
Haven't I told you I can't stand it when you holler in the morning?
我说过受不了你在早上大叫
I'm sorry, doll. I just didn't want you to be late.
对不起 我只是不想你迟到
Thank you.
谢谢
Hon? What?
亲爱的 什么
Have a good day at work today.
工作愉快
Thank you, no.
谢谢 不
Hon? What?
亲爱的 什么
You want anything special for dinner tonight?
晚餐想吃什么
No, Thelma, I don't give a shit what we have for dinner.
我不在乎晚餐吃什么
I may not even make it home for dinner. You know how Fridays are.
我也许没法回家吃晚餐 你知道星期五的情况
Yeah, funny how so many people want to buy a carpet on a Friday night.
奇怪 为何有那么多人 想在周五晚上买地毯
You'd almost think they'd want to forget about it for the weekend.
你会以为他们会为周末 而忘掉这事
Well, then it's a good thing you're not regional manager
那么幸好你不是地区经理
and I am.
而我是
For Christ's sake, I got to get the hell out of here.
老天 我得出门了
Jesus!
老天
God damn it, Homer! Christ, I gotta get to work!
该死的霍默 我要上班了
Don't need this bullshit in the morning!
大清早咱们别这样
Just leave them. I'll get them, thank you.
不用了 我自己来 谢谢
For Christ's sakes.
老天爷
And I want you out of here by 5:00. No, 3:00.
你五点前就回去吧
Get out of here by 3:00 today.
不 是三点 今天三点前要走
Good morning. Morning, is Louise there?
早安 早安 路易丝在吗
Why, yes, she is.Is this Thelma?
她在 你是塞尔玛吗
Thelma, when are you gonna run away with me? Not this weekend, sweetie,
你什么时候跟我私奔 不
she's running away with me. Hey, what'd he say?
她跟我走 他怎么说
What time are you picking me up? All right! I'll be there around 2:00 or 3:00.
你什么时候来接我 我大约两 三点会来
Okay. Say, what kind of stuff do I bring?
好的 我要带什么东西
I don't know. Warm stuff, I guess.
不知道 保暖衣物吧
It's the mountains. I guess it gets cold at night. I don't know. I'm just gonna bring everything.
晚上山上会很冷 我什么都带了
Okay, I will, too, then.
好吧 我也一样
And steal Darryl's fishing stuff. Louise, I don't know how to fish.
偷走达里尔的钓鱼用具 我不会钓鱼
Neither do I, Thelma, but Darryl does it. How hard can it be? All right, I'll see you in a bit.
我也不懂 但达里尔钓鱼 那该不会太难吧 待会见
Okay. All right, bye.
好的 再见
As you brush your shoes
And stand before the mirror
And you comb your hair
And grab your coat and out
And you walk the wet streets
Trying to remember
All the wild night breezes in your memory ever
And everything looks so complete
When you're walkin' out on the street
Hey, this is Jimmy. I'm not here right now.
我是吉米 现在不在
And sends you flyin', cryin'
Ooh-wee
The wild night is callin'
And all the girls walk by
Hey. Hey.
好吗 好吗
No, Thelma, we don't need the lantern. The place has electricity.
我们不用带灯笼 那儿有电力
Okay. No, I want to take it anyway, just in case.
我要带 以防万一 万一什么
In case of what? In case there's some escaped psycho killer on the loose
万一有越狱的变态杀手在逃
who cuts the electricity off and tries to come in and kill us.
切断电线然后想杀我们
Sure, Thelma. Well, then that lantern'll come in real handy.
是的 塞尔玛 到时候灯笼便会派上用场了
Maybe we should just tow your car behind, too, in case he steals the spark plugs.
也许把你的车子拖在后面 万一他偷了火花塞的话
We'd have to. That thing barely makes it down the driveway.
我们要拖车 那东西没法驶出车道
Careful. Careful.
小心点
All right, everything in? Yeah.
都放好了吗 是的
Careful.
小心点
Here you go. Be careful. All right.
来了 小心点
Smile.
Sit down!
坐下
Oh, Louise? Uh-huh.
路易丝
Will you take care of this gun? What in hell did you bring that for?
这枪放你那行吗 你为什么带枪
Come on. Psycho killers or bears or snakes.
别这样 变态杀手 熊或是蛇
I just don't know how to use it. Will you take care of it?
我不知道怎么用
Put it away. Just... Here, put it in my purse.
把它收起来 放在我的钱包里
Thelma, good Lord.
塞尔玛 我的神啊
So, whose place is this again?
这地方是谁的
It's Bob's, the day manager's.
是白班经理鲍比的
He's getting a divorce, so his wife's getting this place. So he's letting all his friends use it
他要离婚 在交出钥匙前
till he's got to turn over the keys.
让朋友借用了
I've never been out of town without Darryl.
从没试过一个人到外地去
How come Darryl let you go?
达里尔为什么会让你去
'Cause I didn't ask him. Shit, Thelma!
因为我没问他 塞尔玛 真要命
He's gonna kill you! Well, he'd never let me go.
他会宰了你 他不会让我去的
He never lets me do one goddamn thing that's any fun.
从不让我做开心的事情
All he wants me to do is hang around the house the whole time while he's out doing God only knows what.
只想我留在家里 而他却在外面 不知道做什么
Well, you get what you settle for.
你这次可美了
I left him a note.
我给他留了字条
I left him stuff to microwave.
在微波炉放了吃的
Children laugh, children cry
They're the ones who will survive
Will they know what we've sold?
Nature's gift we turn for gold
I don't like what I see now
In my life, what I see now
I don't like where we're goin'
I don't like it, no
Thelma. What?
塞尔玛 什么
You and I, we're getting older now
You and I
Who will show them if we don't show them how?
I wanna know, is it true?
Is there a house of hope for me and you?
Thelma, what are you doing?
你干嘛
Smoking.
抽烟
Hey, I'm Louise.
我是路易丝
House of hope for me and you
I'll never make it. Can't we just stop somewhere for a minute?
可不可以停一会儿
Thelma, we're not gonna get to the cabin until after dark as it is.
我们要夜里才能到小屋
Then what difference would it make if we stopped?
为什么要停呢
Come on, I never get to do stuff like this.
求求你 我从没试过这样
Okay. But it's gonna be a quick stop.
好吧 但很快就上路
Fine, okay.
I'm still waiting here, and it's half past two
And I don't wanna love you, but I do
I haven't seen a place like this since I left Texas. Isn't this fun?
自离开德州后好久没来这种地方 真好玩
That place with a little dance floor
Said you'd never been in there before
Y'all want a drink? No, thanks.
要喝酒吗 不 谢了
I'll have a Wild Turkey straight up and a Coke back, please. Thelma?
我要纯威士忌 还要可乐
Oh, what? Tell me something. Is this my vacation or isn't it?
这是不是我的假期
I mean, God, you're as bad as Darryl.
你跟达里尔一样都那么坏
I'm sorry, it's just I'm just not used to seeing you this way.
对不起 我不习惯看见你这样
I... I haven't seen you this way in a while. You're usually so sedate.
我很久没见过你这样 你通常是很淑女的
Well, I've had it up to my ass with sedate.
我已淑女够了
You said you and me is gonna get out of town, and for once, just really let our hair down.
你说我们到外地 不要拘谨
Well, darling, look out, 'cause my hair is coming down.
小心 因为我不拘谨了
All right. I've changed my mind.
好的 我改变主意了
I'm gonna have a margarita and a shot of Cuervo on the side.
我要鸡尾酒 还要淡味饮料
All right! Get me another one.
好极了
I don't want to love you, but I do
Now, what are a couple of Kewpie dolls like you doing in a place like this?
两位美女干嘛会来这样的地方
We left town for the weekend... Minding our own business. Why don't you try?
我们想开心一下 别管闲事
...'cause we wanted to try and have some fun. And 'cause Louise here is mad at her boyfriend 'cause...
路易丝在生男朋友的气
We just wanted to get something to eat.
我们想吃东西
Well, you come to the right place. Do you like chili? They got good chili.
你们来对了地方 爱吃大红豆吗 这儿的很不错
Harlan, you bothering these poor girls? Hell, no, I was just being friendly.
哈伦你打扰她们了 没有我只是喜欢聊天而已
It's a good thing they're not all as friendly as you.
幸好她们不像你那么友善
Hey, your name's Harlan?
你叫哈伦
I got an uncle named Harlan. You do?
我舅舅也叫哈伦 是吗
Uh-huh. Is he a funny uncle? 'Cause if he is, then he and I got something in common.
他风趣吗 如果他风趣 那么他和我便有共通点
I don't mean to be rude, but I got something I got to talk to my friend about in private.
我不想无礼 但我想私下跟朋友谈谈
I... I understand.
我明白
I didn't mean to bother you. It's just hard not to notice two such pretty ladies as yourselves.
对不起 很难不注意到 两位这么漂亮的女士
You better dance with me before you leave, or I will never forgive you.
你走前要跟我跳舞 否则我不会原谅你
Sure, that'd be fun.
好的 那会很好玩
Jeez, Louise, that wasn't very nice. Can't you tell when somebody's hitting on you?
路易丝 那不是太好吧 你不知道他看上你吗
So what if he was?
那又怎样
It's all your years of waiting tables has made you jaded, that's all.
当了多年的女招待 你变迟钝了
Maybe.
也许吧
Well, just relax, will you? You're making me nervous.
你放轻松点 你令我紧张
All right!
好吧
I woke up in a hotel I didn't know what to do
I turned the TV on and wrote a letter to you
That's a good band.
乐队很不错
The news was talking about a dragnet up on the interstate
Seems they were looking for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates
Wonder if Darryl's home yet. Wonder if Jimmy's got back.
不知道达里尔回家了没 吉米回来了没有呢
Why don't you just tell him to get lost once and for all?
你干嘛不要他滚
Why don't you ditch that no-good husband of yours?
你干嘛不抛弃那没用的丈夫
Huh? Huh? This one's on Harlan.
是哈伦付帐的
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, look, Jimmy'll come in off the road and you won't be there.
吉米会回来 发现你不在家
He'll freak out and call you 100,000 times.
他会很害怕 不停给你电话
Sunday night, you'll call him back, and by Monday, he'll be kissing the ground you walk on.
你周日给他电话 周一他会吻你走过的土地
Exactly.
正是
In the meantime, you said we was gonna have some fun, so let's have some!
目前 你说我们要开心 那么便寻开心吧
All right. Okay.
好的 好吧
If they knew what we were up to, they wouldn't let us in
Landed in Memphis like original sin
All right.
好极了
Yeah, see, we were looking for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates
Let's dance. All right!
我们跳舞吧 好的
I woke up in a hotel I didn't know what to do
I turned the TV on and wrote a letter to you
The news was talking about a dragnet up on the interstate
Thelma. That's your name? Thelma? That's a lovely name.
你是叫塞尔玛吗 好极了
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道在干嘛
Just follow me, Thelma.
你跟着我好了 塞尔玛
I don't know what...
Ma'am, you wanna dance a little? Sure.
小姐 要跳舞吗 好的
Since I left California, baby Things have gotten worse
Seems the land of opportunity for me is just a curse
Tell that judge in Bakersfield my trial will have to wait
Down here, they're looking for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates
She saw him singing once when she was 17
And ever since that day she's been living in between
You got some great moves, honey.
你舞姿不错
I was never king of nothing but this wild weekend
Anyway, he wouldn't care Hell, he gave them to his friends
All right! Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!
Hey, hey, Thelma! Oh, Louise.
塞尔玛
I'm hitting the little girls' room and then we're out of here.
我上洗手间 然后便要走
I'm ready when you are.
你准备好了我就走
Wait, Louise, I want to come with you.
等一下 路易丝 我想跟你去
I don't feel so good. What's wrong? Come on.
我不舒服 怎么了 来吧
Shit. Stop! What's wrong?
不好了 怎么了
I'm spinning.
我天旋地转
Oopsy-doopsy. We need to get you some fresh air, little lady. Uh-huh.
你觉得晕 得呼吸新鲜空气 小姐
Look, have you seen my friend?
有看见我的朋友吗
Your friend? Uh... Yeah. Yeah. She was out there dancing. Dancing.
你朋友 她在那边跳舞
How you feeling now, darling?
有没有好一点
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
I think I'm starting to feel a little better.
我感到好些了
You're starting to feel pretty good to me, too. You know that?
我也开始觉得你很不错
I think I need to keep walking.
我要继续赶路
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Where do you think you're going, huh?
慢着 你要去哪里
I'm going back inside. Oh, no, no.
回里面去 不
Harlan. What?
哈伦 什么
Hey, quit it. Stop it. Stop it.
别这样 住手
Thelma, Thelma, listen to me. Listen to me.
塞尔玛 听我说
I'm not gonna hurt you, okay? I just wanna kiss you.
我不会伤害你 我只想吻你
All right? No. No. Come on. Come on. Come on.
不 来吧
Goddamn, you are gorgeous.
你真漂亮 放开我
All right, let me go now. Come on. Let me go! I mean, I'm married!
你是漂亮女孩 我结婚了 别这样
Come on. That's okay, I'm married, too. I don't feel good. I've been sick.
没关系 我也结婚了 我不舒服
Listen to me, I said I'm not gonna hurt you. All right?
听我说 我不会伤害你 行了
Relax. Harlan, stop it, please! I mean it!
别紧张 哈伦 求你别这样 是真的
Wait, don't! I mean it! Louise is gonna wonder where I am!
慢着 不要 路易丝会猜我在什么地方
Fuck Louise! Fuck... Hey!
去路易丝的 去你的
Don't ever fucking hit me! Fucking bitch!
你别打我 该死的婊子
Harlan, please! Harlan, please! Do you hear me?
求求你 求你了
Don't hurt me, Harlan, please!
哈伦 求求你 住手
Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You hear me?
你闭嘴 听见了吗闭嘴
Shut up! Please. Please don't hurt me, Harlan!
闭嘴 求你住手 哈伦
Goddamn bitch!
臭婊子
Don't hurt me, Harlan!
别伤害我 哈伦
Let her go! Louise!
放了她 路易丝
Get the fuck out of here.
你滚
Louise!
路易丝
You let her go, you fucking asshole, or I'm gonna splatter your ugly face all over this nice car.
你放了她 否则要你脑袋开花
All right, hey, hey, hey, just calm down. We were just having a little fun, that's all.
好的 别冲动 我们只是开心一下而已
Looks like you got a real fucked-up idea of fun.
你开心的定义有问题
Come on. Come on.
走吧
Turn around.
转身
In the future,
以后
when a woman's crying like that,
女人这样子哭哭啼啼时
she isn't having any fun!
她并不开心
Bitch!
婊子
I should've gone ahead and fucked her!
我该不顾一切强奸她
What did you say?
你说什么
I said, "Suck my cock."
我说 给我口交
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天
Get the car. Oh, Jesus Christ.
开车来 老天
Louise, you shot him.
你打死了他
Oh, my God. Get the car.
老天 开车来
You watch your mouth, buddy.
你说话小心点儿
Louise, come on!
路易丝 快来
Watch it, you fucking asshole!
小心 该死的混蛋
Louise?
路易丝
Louise, where are we going?
我们去哪里
I don't know. I don't know. Just shut up so I can think.
我不知道 你闭嘴 让我想一下
Shouldn't we go to the cops?
我们不该报警吗
I mean, I think we ought to tell the police.
我认为该报警
Tell them what, Thelma? Just what do you think we should tell them, huh?
你认为该怎样跟警方说
I don't know. Just tell them what happened. Which part?
不知道 把经过对他们说 哪一部分
All of it. That... That... That he was raping me.
全部 说他在强暴我
Jeez, about a hundred goddamn people saw you dancing cheek to cheek with him all night!
许多人看见你和他脸贴脸跳舞
Who's gonna believe that? We don't live in that kind of a world, Thelma.
谁会相信呢 我们不是活在那样的世界
God damn it, pull over!
该死的 停车
All right.
好吧
Thelma?
塞尔玛
Thelma.
塞尔玛
Thelma, I'm gonna... I'm gonna...
塞尔玛 我
I'm gonna stop someplace for a cup of coffee and then...
我会找个地方喝杯咖啡
Just for a second, and then I'm gonna get it together.
之后我会清醒过来
And we'll figure out then what to do.
会想一下该怎么做
And everything's gonna be fine, all right? Everything's gonna be... All right? Uh-huh.
不会有事的 一切都会好的
Now is not the time to panic. If we panic now, we're done for.
现在不该惊慌 现在惊慌就完蛋了
Nobody saw it. Nobody knows it was us.
没人看见 没人知道是我们杀了他
Okay. So we're still okay.
我们仍会没事的
We just have to figure out what we're gonna do next.
我们要想一下接着该怎么做
We just have to figure out what we're gonna do.
要想一下接着该怎么做
I'll say one thing.
我想说一件事
This is some vacation.
这是一个好假期
I sure am having a good time. This is real fun.
我真的很开心 这样很好玩
If you weren't concerned with having so much fun, we wouldn't be here right now.
如果你不是一心寻着开心 就不会这样子了
Just what is that supposed to mean? It just means shut up, Thelma.
这算什么意思 是表示你要住口
So this is all my fault, is it?
那么是我不好了 是吗
I don't wanna play house
I know it can't be fun
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要上洗手间
Sorry.
对不起
Can I get you anything else? Just the check, please.
还要些什么吗 直接结帐吧
Thanks, I'll try again later.
谢谢 我稍后再试
Move back, people.
各位退后
Stand away from the line, please.
站在线后
No, it's secured until further notice.
Could you identify them if you saw them again?
你遇到她们能认出她们吗
Hell, I told you 50 times.Yeah, I could identify them,
我说过很多次 我可以
but neither one of those two was the type to pull something like this.
但她们都不像是会杀人的人
Well, you're not exactly an expert witness, but what makes you so sure?
你不是专家证人 你怎么能这么肯定
If waiting tables in a bar don't make you an expert on human nature,
如果在酒吧当招待都不会看人的话
nothing will.
那没什么可以了
I could've told you Harlan Puckett was gonna end up buying it in a parking lot.
我早就知道 哈伦 · 帕克特会死在停车场
I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner than this.
我只是奇怪没早点发生
Who do you think did it? Has anybody asked his wife?
你认为是谁做的 你问过他太太吗
She's the one I hope did it.
她希望是她做的
Lena, do you have any ideas or don't you?
那么莉娜 你认为是谁杀的他
Well, if I had to guess, I'd say it was some old gal, some old gal's husband.
要我猜 我想有可能是 他以前女朋友的丈夫
But it wasn't neither one of those two.
反正不是她们其中任何一个
The smaller one, the one with the tidy hairdo,
那个子较小的 头发整齐的那个
she left me a huge tip.
还给我许多小费
Well. What?
那好吧 什么
You didn't happen to notice what kind of car they were driving, did you?
你没留意她们开什么车吧
It's a nightclub, Hal, not a drive-in.
这是夜总会 不是露天影院 哈尔
I don't follow the customers out to the parking lot.
我不会跟随顾客到停车场的
All right. Lena, go on home.
莉娜 回家去
Oh! You kept me here all night to ask me the same old question over and over again.
你整晚留我在这里 不断问同一个问题
Ain't you gonna offer me some teeny-weeny, witty-bitty little drink?
你不请我喝丁点儿的酒吗
Behave yourself. Oh!
你得守规矩
Neither of those two was the murdering type, Hal.
她们两人都不像是会杀人的人
Hi, this is Jimmy.
我是吉米
Thelma, you in there? Uh-huh.
塞尔玛 你在里面吗
Thelma, come on, we're out of here! Thelma, come on.
塞尔玛 快点 我们走了
We're gonna need money.
我们要钱
Thelma, how much money you have on you?
你有多少钱
What?
什么
I'm gonna stop at the next town. We'll get a motel room.
我在下一个镇停车 租住旅馆
I can rest for a little bit and then I'll figure out what to do.
我可以休息然后想想怎么做
Okay.
好的
Wait, I'm looking.
慢着 我数数
$61.
61元
Shit.
妈的
$41.
41元
We're gonna need more money.
我们要更多的钱
What are you doing? Why are you unpacking?
你干什么 为什么打开行李
You said we was just gonna take a nap.
你说我们就睡一小会儿
I'm trying to figure out what to do.
我会想想怎么办
When you figure it out, just wake me up.
你想到办法就叫醒我
What the hell's wrong with you? What's that supposed to mean?
你到底什么回事 什么意思
I mean, why are you acting like this?
你为什么这个样子
Acting like what? How am I supposed to act?
什么样子 我该怎么办
Excuse me for not knowing how to act when you blow somebody away!
抱歉我不知道 杀人后该是怎么样的
You could help me try to figure out what to do, all right?
你可以帮我想办法
I'm trying to figure out what to do. But you could try...
我在想办法 该怎么做 你
I did! I had a suggestion that we go to the police,
我想了 我提议去报警
but you didn't like that, so frankly, Louise, I'm out of ideas.
你不喜欢 说实话 我没主意了
What's the big rush, Thelma? I mean, if we give them enough time, they'll come to us.
你干嘛这么急 等等 警察会来找我们
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just not ready to go to jail yet, okay?
我只是还没准备坐牢
Why don't you... Um...
你干嘛不
Why don't you go out to the pool and take a swim or something, all right?
你干嘛不到泳池游个泳或干点什么
Now, I'll figure out what to do.
我现在会想办法
Jimmy, this is Louise. Look, I've been trying to call you.
吉米 我一直想打电话给你
Louise? Hey, baby. Hi.
路易丝 宝贝
Where the hell are you at? Are you all right?
你在哪里 没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. How are you? Long time no see.
我没事 你好吗 很久没见
You sound kind of funny, Louise.
你语气怪怪的
I am funny. Real funny.
我怪 我是挺怪的
Are you in town? It sounds long-distance.
你在镇上 声音好像很远
No, I'm out of town. I'm in...
不 我在外地 我
I'm in deep shit, Jimmy. Deep Shit, Arkansas.
我有麻烦 非常麻烦 我在阿肯色
Louise, now you just tell me what the hell's going on here.
你告诉我是怎么回事
I come back, nobody knows where you are.
我回来后 没人知道你去哪了
Is Thelma with you? Listen, Jimmy.
塞尔玛跟你在一起 听着 吉米
I have about $6,700 in the bank.
我银行有6700元存款
Now, I know you can't get it out,
我知道你提不出来
but I need that money.
但我要那笔钱
Can you wire me the $6,700 and I'll pay you back?
你能不能先电汇6700元给我 我会还给你的
What the fuck is going on here, Louise?
出什么事了 路易丝
Listen,
听着
something real bad has happened.
发生了很不好的事
And I can't tell you what.
我不能告诉你是什么事
Just that I did it
我做了
and I can't undo it.
再也不能回头的事情
Will you help me, please?
你会帮我吗 求求你
Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby, of course I can.
我会的 宝贝 当然会
Where? Why can't I bring it to you?
但你在哪里 我为什么不能当面给你
Jimmy.
吉米
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Yeah.
Never mind. Never mind. Yeah, yeah.
算了吧 爱
Look, just...
听着
Just wire it to Western Union in Oklahoma City, okay?
把钱电汇到俄克拉荷马城的西联银行 好吗
So that's where you're at, Oklahoma, huh? Not yet.
你现在在俄克拉荷马 还没到
You call me back and I'll tell you which office to go to.
你再来电话时 我会告诉你到哪一间分行
All right. All right. I'll call you back in an hour.
好的 好吧 一小时后给你电话
Thelma!
塞尔玛
I can feel it when I hear that lonesome highway
Thelma!
塞尔玛
So many miles to go before I die
Thelma! What?
塞尔玛 什么
Get in the car! Okay.
上车 好的
We can never know about tomorrow
But still we have to choose which way to go
You and I are standing at the crossroads
Even if they didn't do it, it turns out they most likely witnessed it, so somebody better talk to them.
即使没杀人 她们也可能目击到 跟她们谈谈
Put out an APB and see what we get back. All right.
发通缉令 看有什么回应 好的
Any reason to believe they've left the state?
有理由相信她们已离开本州了吗
That's certainly possible.
很有可能
Hal, why don't we go ahead and let the Bureau in on this?
那么你干嘛不让调查局调查
Louise, don't get mad, okay? But where are we going?
我不是生气 但我们去哪儿呢
Oklahoma City.
俄克拉荷马城
Jimmy's gonna wire me some money and then we're gonna...
吉米会把钱电汇给我
Jimmy? Did you talk to him? Did you tell him? What did he say? Is he mad?
你跟他谈过对他说了吗 他怎么说 他生气吗
No, I didn't tell him, and that's what we gotta get straight now.
不 我没有跟他说 但我要告诉你
Darryl's been calling, mad as a hornet, making all kinds of noise.
达里尔曾来电话 气得疯了 大叫大嚷的
When you call him, you gotta not tell him anything about this.
你给他打电话 不要对他说这事
You gotta just make sure everything sounds real normal.
声音要和平常一样
You know, I called the asshole at 4:00 in the morning.
我凌晨四点给那混蛋打电话
He wasn't even home. I don't know what he's got to be mad about.
他不在家 我不知道他干嘛要生气
I'm the one that should be mad.
生气的该是我
Thelma.
塞尔玛
I'm going to Mexico.
我要去墨西哥
Now, I figure I can make it in two and a half days, but I'm gonna have to haul ass.
我两天半后就能到 但我还是得快点
Are you up to this? I mean, I gotta know. This isn't a game.
你应付得来吗 我的意思是 这不是闹着玩的
I'm in deep shit and I gotta know what you're gonna do.
我惹上了大麻烦 我要知道你接下来会怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, Louise. I mean, I don't know what you're asking.
我不知道 不知道你在问什么
Now, don't you... Don't you start flaking out on me!God damn it,
你少跟我装蒜 该死的
Thelma, every time that we get in trouble,you just get blank or...
我们每一次惹麻烦 你脑袋便一片空白
Or plead insanity or some such shit.
或解释说精神不正常 诸如此类的
Not this time. I mean, this time
这一次可不行 这一次
things have changed. Everything's changed.
事情变了 一切都改变了
But I'm going to Mexico. I'm going.
但我会去墨西哥 我会去
Louise? Is that the way you answer the phone?
路易丝 你怎么这么快就接了
I was afraid I'd missed you.
我有点儿担心你
I... I... I got it. I was afraid I couldn't get a check cashed on Saturday.
我拿到了 我恐怕星期六无法兑换支票
Who did it?
谁换给你
A friend of mine who owns a club. Doug Randall.
我开夜总会的朋友
You didn't tell him what it's for, did you?
你告诉他钱干嘛用的了吗
No, I didn't say what it was for. I told him I was buying a car.
我没说 只告诉他我想买车
Good. That's real good. Listen, where do I go?
好 那很好 听着 我要去哪儿
It's a place called the Vagabond Motel.
到一处叫流氓旅馆的地方
It's at 1921 North East 23rd.
地址是东北1921街23号
It's under "Peaches."
用“桃子”的名义
What?
什么
That's the code word. I miss you, Peaches.
那是暗语 我想你 桃子
Thanks, Jimmy. I appreciate it.
谢谢 吉米 我很感激
Ma'am, you sure you wouldn't rather have a large economy size?
小姐 你不想买 大号的经济装吗
No, no, that's okay.
不 这个可以了
What are you looking at?
你看什么
Hey. Hey.
I want you to call Darryl.
我要你打电话给达里尔
Call him? Mmm-hmm.
给他电话
Tell him you're having a wonderful time and you'll be home tomorrow night.
告诉他你很开心 你明天会回家
Will I be? I don't know. I won't.
我会吗 我不知道 我不会
Ah! The newspaper.
哦对了 报纸
This is Darryl.
我是达里尔
I have a collect call from Thelma. Will you accept?
塞尔玛来电话 要你付费 你会接受吗
Why, yes, I will, operator.
我会的 接线生
Thelma, where in the Sam Hill are you?
塞尔玛 你在什么地方
Um, I'm with Louise.
我和路易丝一起
We're... We're in the mountains, we're fishing.
我们在山区 在钓鱼
Have you lost your mind? Is that it?
你疯了吗 是吗
Now I leave for work, and you take complete leave of your senses?
我上班 你却疯了吗
Darryl, calm down, please.
达里尔 请你冷静
Don't get so mad. I can explain, okay? See, Louise...
别生气 我可以解释 路易丝
Hold on! Hold on!
等一下
Come on, Kurt, kick it. Kurt knocks the ball loose. Kick it.
快点踢吧
Shit! God! Kurt's got it. He ends up with the ball.
老天
Christ. We're just gonna stay there and, you know, fish and hang out and stuff.
所以我们会留在那儿钓鱼和玩玩
We'll just be gone one more day and then we'll be home tomorrow night.
明晚会回来
No, you won't. You'll be back today.
不行 你今天回来
You get your butt back here, Thelma, now. God damn it!
你马上回来 塞尔玛 可恶
Darryl.
达里尔
Darryl? You're my husband, not my father.
你是我丈夫不是我父亲
Oh! Now, that does it.
别说了
That Louise is nothing but a bad influence!
那路易丝可不是个好朋友
If you're not back here by tonight,
如果今天晚上你不回来
Thelma,
塞尔玛
well, then I just don't wanna say.
那么我不想说
Darryl.
达里尔
Thelma.
塞尔玛
Go fuck yourself.
去你妈的
Oh, that's good, that's just sweet.
这下好 很不错
Shit! Sorry.
哎哟 对不起
Darling, you all right? Are you okay?
亲爱的 没事吧
Did I cause that? No, I'm sorry.
是因为我吗 对不起
No? You're okay? Uh-huh.
不是 你没事吧
All right. Is there something I can do for you?
我有什么可以效劳
No, it's okay. Hmm?
不 没关系
Crazy.
疯女人
Excuse me, ma'am.
请问女士
Uh... May I ask which direction you're heading?
你往哪里去
See, I'm trying to get back to school. My ride fell through.
我回学校 但接我的人没来
Well, I'm kind of stuck here like stink on stink. So I was thinking that if you're going my way
我被留在这了 我想如果你顺道
or if I'm going your way... I think we're going to Oklahoma City,
或许我顺道 我去俄克拉荷马城
but I'm not sure. Perfect.
好极了 我不清楚
Yeah. Well, I'd appreciate it much.
非常感谢
Well, see, it's really not up to me. It's not my car.
这不由我决定 车不是我的
We'd have to ask my friend.
要问我的朋友
But she'd probably say no. She's a little bit uptight.
但她可能不答应 她有点神经过敏
Maybe it's not such a good idea.
也许这是个馊主意
But I'll tell you what, I thank you for your time.
但谢谢你抽空
But, you know, I mean, I can ask, you know. It wouldn't hurt nothing.
但我可以问一下 问问无妨
Well, no, it wouldn't hurt.
是无妨的
Louise. Hey, Louise.
路易丝
This young man here's on his way back to school
他要回学校去
and I thought since we're going in the same direction, you know, we could give him a ride, huh?
我们朝同一方向走 就送他一程
It's probably not a good idea.
我看这样子不大好
Louise... No, probably not,
路易丝 可能是的
but I appreciate your time. You all have a good day, all right? Drive safe.
但我谢谢你 你们玩开心点 小心开车
Louise?
路易丝
Did you see how polite he is? He was real sweet.
你看见他多有礼貌 他人很好
Thelma. What?
塞尔玛 什么
Fill her up.
加满
Sure wish we could have brought him with us.
但愿他能跟我们一起走
What did Darryl have to say?
达里尔怎么说
He said, "Okay, Thelma, I just wanted to make sure you was all right.
他说 好的 塞尔玛 我想知道你没事
"I sure hope you're having fun. "You deserve it. After all, you put up with me.
我希望你开心 你忍受我多年 该去玩玩
"I love you, honey."
我爱你 宝贝儿
So, how long before we're in goddamn Mexico?
要走多久才到那该死的墨西哥
(路易丝 · 伊利沙白 · 索耶 66年绿色雷鸟汽车)
I just didn't think it would hurt to give somebody a ride.
我认为顺道送人也没什么
Did you see his butt?
看见他的屁股了吗
Darryl don't have a cute butt.
达里尔的不好看
You could park a car in the shadow of his ass.
他屁股的影子大的可以停一辆车
I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood for company right now.
我现在没心情找人聊天
Here, take this map. I need you to find all the secondary roads
拿着 我要你找所有的支线
to Mexico from Oklahoma City. I think we should stay off the interstate. We're too conspicuous.
从俄克拉荷马州到墨西哥 我们避过州际公路
Looks like we could get on this Road 81 here and head down towards Dallas.
我们可绕道81号公路 往达拉斯驶去
No, I don't want to go through Texas. Find some way we don't have to go through there.
我不想穿越德州 找别的路途
Wait.
慢着
What?
什么
You want to go to Mexico from Oklahoma, but you don't wanna go through Texas?
你想不经由德州 从俄克拉荷马到墨西哥
Thelma, you know how I feel about Texas! We're not going that way!
你知道我对德州的感觉 我们不往那边走
Yeah, I know, Louise, but we're running for our lives.
我知道 但我们在逃命
I mean, can't you make an exception?
你不能破例一次吗
I mean, look at this map!
看看地图
The only thing between Oklahoma and Mexico is Texas.
俄克拉荷马和墨西哥之间 只有德州 你看
Look! Thelma, I'm not gonna talk about this!
我不要谈这个
Now, you either find another way or give me the goddamn map and I will!
你不找别的途径 那就给我地图让我找
Do you understand?
明白吗
No, Louise, I don't. Now, how come you never told me what happened to you there?
不明白 你干嘛从不向我说起你在德州发生了什么事
Look, you shoot off a guy's head with his pants down,
你枪杀想强暴你的男人
believe me, Texas is not the place you wanna get caught.
你不会想在德州被抓
Now, trust me.
相信我
Now, I've told you, I'm not gonna talk about this anymore.
我说过我不会再提的
Happy birthday, lady.
生日快乐
You know, you could have been a cuckoo
And, baby, you're so smart
You know you could have been a schoolbook
Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to
你想做什么都可以
And I can tell
我看得出你行事的方法
The way you do the things you do
你行事的方法
Is the manager in?
经理在吗
Marian, there's a police officer here.
马里恩 有警察
All right. All right, Thelma. All right.
好了塞尔玛
Okay.
好的
The other night there was a murder out at the Silver Bullet.
那天晚上发生枪杀案
A man was shot.
一男子中枪丧生
And we have some witnesses that saw a 1966 T-Bird convertible
有目击证人看见 66年的雷鸟敞篷车
leaving the scene, sort of speeding out of the driveway there.
离开现场 高速驶离行车道
And that vehicle is registered to one Louise Sawyer.
车辆登记者叫路易丝 · 索耶
And we have reason to believe that your wife was
我们有理由相信你太太
the other occupant of that car.
是车上另一名乘客
What?
什么
What?
什么
What?
什么
Excuse me. You're standing in your pizza.
你踩在披萨上面了
Shit!
我操
So, tell me something, Ms. Thelma. How is it you ain't got any kids?
告诉我 塞尔玛小姐 你怎么没有孩子
I mean, God gives you something special, I think you ought to pass it on.
上帝赐给你特别的东西 你就该传承下去
Well, Darryl, that's my husband...
是我的丈夫达里尔
Darryl? Yeah.
达里尔 是的
He says he's not ready yet. He says he's still too much of a kid himself.
他说还没准备好 说他自己还是个小孩
Kind of prides himself on being infantile. He's got a lot to be proud of.
自认为还是个孩子 他有许多值得骄傲的事
Louise and him don't get along. That's putting it mildly.
他们合不来 那是含蓄的说法
She thinks he's a pig. I know he's a pig.
她认为他是猪 我知道他是猪
Did you get married real young, Ms. Thelma?
你很年轻就结婚了
Well, I guess 18's kind of young.
我看18岁是年轻吧 是的
But we'd already been going out four years when we got married.
结婚时我们已交往了四年
Out for how long? Four years.
多久 四年
I never been with anybody but Darryl.
我只交过达里尔一个男朋友
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, if you don't mind me saying so, he sounds like a real asshole.
别介意我这样说 他听起来像是个混蛋
It's okay. He is an asshole.
没关系 他是个混蛋
Most of the time, I just let it slide.
大部分时间我不计较
You better slow down there, Ms. Louise. That's a cop up ahead.
慢下来 前面有警察
Maybe you got a few too many parking tickets.
也许你有太多违规停车罚单
We'll take you to Oklahoma City, then you best be on your way, all right? All right.
我们送你到俄克拉荷马市 之后你自己上路
Prints on the trunk of the car match those of Thelma Dickinson.
车子行李箱上的指纹 跟塞尔玛 · 迪金森的吻合
I'll be damned. Isn't that strange?
真巧啊
And the husband says a gun is missing.
她丈夫说枪不见了
She took a lot of stuff.
她带走许多东西
It looks like she may be planning on being gone a while.
看来她打算去一段日子
The strange thing is
奇怪的是
her husband said she would never touch that gun.
她丈夫说她从不碰那支枪
He got it for her 'cause he's out late a lot,
他买给她是因为他常上夜班
but he said she'd never touch it, wouldn't learn to shoot it.
但他说她从不碰那枪 不肯学开枪
Just kept it in a drawer for years.
放在抽屉多年
What kind of gun was it? .38.
是什么口径的 点三八
Right. Where are they?
对 她们在哪里
They were on their way to some guy's cabin and they never showed up.
她们正前往某人的小屋 但没有出现
All right. Now, I'm gonna go and...
好了 我要去
Listen up, you two. I'm gonna go in. It's just gonna take a minute. You two better say your goodbyes, you understand?
我很快回来 你们俩最好道别了 知道吗
Okay.
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm here to pick up a money order for Louise Sawyer.
我来拿给路易丝 · 索耶的汇票
There's nothing.
没有
How about "Peaches"? Could you try code word "Peaches"?
桃子呢 试试看暗语桃子
Did I hear somebody say "Peaches"?
是有人说桃子吗
Oh, my God. Jimmy.
老天 吉米
That's the secret word. Show the lady what she's won, Don.
那是暗语 给她看看她赢了什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I just came to see you, baby.
我来见你
Can I have another room, please? Put it on my credit card.
请给我另一间房子 用我的信用卡付帐
Thelma? Thelma, get your foot down. Thelma, look who's here.
塞尔玛 把脚放下 看是谁来了
Oh! Shit! Jimmy. Hi, stranger.
糟了 吉米
What in the world are you doing here? Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.
你来干嘛 你尽管问 我不会撒谎
Good answer. Same goes double for me.
答的好 我要一样的 来双份
Who's the cowboy? This here... This is J. D. How'd do?
那牛仔是谁 他吗他叫乔迪
He's a student. He's gone.
是个学生 他要走了
We're just giving him a ride to here, then he... Louise said that he would have to go, so... He's gone.
我们顺道送他过来 之后路易丝说他要走
I guess that's what he's doing. Yeah, I reckon that's what I'm doing.
我看他要走了 我看是的
He's gone. Like the wind. Have a good trip.
他走了 旅途愉快
Thank you. Nice meeting you.
谢谢 很高兴认识你
Yep, that's him going. I love watching him go.
他走了 我喜欢看着他走
Thelma kind of took to him.
塞尔玛有点喜欢他
Yeah, well, I got you a room there, Thelma.
我给你租了房间
You can go on in and take yourself a nice cold shower.
你可以去洗个冷水澡
Well, you know me, Jimmy, I'm just a wild woman.
你知道我为人 吉米 我是个野女人
It's our future.
这是我们的将来
What are you gonna tell him?
你会怎么对他说
Nothing. I'm not gonna tell him a thing.
我不会对他说些什么
The least I can do is not make him any more of an accessory than he already is.
我不想使他成为同谋
You are so sweet to that guy. You know, you really are.
你对他这么好 真的很好
Imagine not wanting to drag him into this.
不想连累他
I didn't ask him to come.
我没要他来
It's like I said, he's no different than any other guy. He just loves the chase is all.
他跟别的男人没分别 他喜欢追求
Well, he sure got his work cut out for him now, don't he?
追的蛮彻底的嘛
Thelma, just put a lid on it!
别说了
Now...
现在
I want you to just... You guard that money.
我要你留着那些钱
Okay.
好的
And if there's any problem, then you call me in Room 211.
要是有问题 就打电话到211号房找我
Okay.
好的
I won't wait up.
我不会等你的门
You want a drink? No.
喝酒吗 不喝
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
告诉我发生什么事
I'm not gonna tell you what's going on.
我不会告诉你发生什么事的
Someday soon you'll understand why I can't, but I'm not going to, so don't ask me.
你很快会明白原因 我不会说 所以别问我
Can I ask you one thing? Maybe.
我能问你一件事吗 也许吧
Are you in love with somebody else? Does this have something to do with another man?
你爱上别人 是和另一男人有关吗
No, it's not anything like that.
不 不是这么回事
Then what is it, God damn it?
那么是什么事呢
Are you just gonna leave for fucking ever?
你会一走了之吗
What, did you fucking kill somebody?
是什么事你杀了人吗
You start this shit, I'm out of here!
你这样做我就走
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You wanna come back over there and sit down? I wanna give you something.
回来 坐下 我有东西给你
I'm fine right here.
我在这里好了
I wanna give you something. Give it to me here.
我有东西给你 在这里给我
Here.
这个
Why don't you try it on?
戴上看看吧
You didn't see that one coming, did you?
你没料到吧
Why, Jimmy?
为什么 吉米
Why now?
为什么是现在呢
Try not to get too excited, Louise.
别太兴奋
I just flew across two states with that ring in my fucking hand and...
我手中拿着的戒指 飞越两个州
You know I hate to fly.
你知道我不喜欢坐飞机
You came all this way because you thought I was with somebody else.
你远道而来 是因为你认为我和别人一起
No, that's not why I came.
我不是为这个来的
Because, you know, I... I don't want to lose you.
而是因为我不想失去你
And I get the feeling like you're gonna, like, split permanently.
我感到你会一去不回
That's not a good reason to get married.
那并不是结婚的好理由
Well, I thought that's what you wanted.
我以为你想结婚
I did,
我是的
but not like this.
但不是这样子
Louise? No, Thelma, it's me.
路易丝 不 塞尔玛 是我
Surprise.
没想到吧
I was just out there and I was thinking that...
我在外面 我在想
Well, I know I'm supposed to be gone and all, but... You know.
我知道我该走的 可是
And I'm not having a turd's luck getting a ride out in this rain.
我真倒霉 没办法找到别人送我
I was just thinking about you.
我想起你
This... This is crazy. I'm gonna... I'm gonna get out of your hair, all right? I'm gonna...
这 这真是 我不会烦你了
Well, wait, wait. Where you going?
慢着 你去哪里
Ah, I don't know. You know, nowhere.
不知道 走投无路
You think I'm happy playing my one-night gigs in Ramada Inn lounges?
你以为我喜欢在饭店的酒吧表演吗
You know, you think you're the only one with dreams that don't work out?
我们都有未完成的梦想
We both got what we settled for.
我们都得认命
I think maybe you just don't love me anymore.
也许你不再爱我
No, I do love you.
不 我爱你
But I think it's time to just
但我认为是时候去
let go of the old mistakes.
忘记以往的错误
Just chalk it up to
就当作是
bad timing.
时间不配合
I think it's time to let go.
我认为该忘掉了
Look out. Look out. Don't... Don't do it.
小心 不
Oh! Oh! Oh! Come on.
来吧
You're too easy. Come on. Here. All right, all right. I'll do it.
我打到你了 好吧 我们再来
Your turn. Come on.
该你了 来吧
Well, don't leave it... Just don't leave them there. All right, all right.
你别缩手 不要缩手
Gosh, what are you...
天 你干嘛
You see, this is an unfair advantage.
这是不公平的
You got... You got too much metal going here.
你这个太沉了
You want to lighten the load a little bit? Yeah?
我把负重减轻一点儿
I think that's better. What do you think? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我认为这样比较好 你认为呢 对
Take me, break me, make me a man! You're gonna hit your head! Watch your head! Careful.
占有我 驾驭我令我成为男人 小心碰头
My head's fine. Who are you, anyway?
我的头没事 你是谁
I'm the great and powerful Oz. Who do you want to be?
我是法力无边的神仙 你想当谁
Come on, tell me. I know you're not just some schoolboy. Nobody ever tells me shit. Tell me.
我知道你不是学生 谁也骗不了我
Oh, I'm just some guy.
我只是某个人 是吗
A guy whose parole officer is probably having a shit fit right about now.
我的假释官现在可能正暴跳如雷
What do you mean, parole officer?
什么意思 假释官
What? Are you a criminal?
什么你是罪犯
No. No, not no more, Thelma.
不 不再是了
Let's see. Besides busting parole, I haven't done one wrong thing.
除了违反假释条例 我没有做错事
What'd you do? I'm a robber.
你犯了什么事 我是个劫匪
You're a bank robber? No. No. I don't rob no banks.
你抢劫银行 不 我没有抢劫银行
Come on. What'd you rob?
拜托 说吧 你抢劫什么
Well, let's see.
让我看看
Let's add it up here,
计算一下
I robbed a gas station, a couple of convenience stores,
我抢劫油站 几间便利店
liquor stores.
酒店
Oh, my God.
老天
How?
怎么抢劫
Come on. Okay.
说吧 好吧
Well, see, first you pick your place, all right?
首先要选定地点
Then I just sit back and watch it for a little while.
然后静坐观看一会
Wait for that right moment to make my move, see?
待适当时机行事
That's something you gotta know up here. That shit cannot be taught.
这是你要知道的事 这种事是无法教授的
Yeah, then... Shit, I don't want to talk about this. Come on, I do.
我不想谈了 说吧 我想听
All right.
好吧
Then I'd waltz right in.
然后我走进去
And I'd just kind of waltz on in and I'd say,
慢慢走进去说
"Ladies, gentlemen, let's see who wins a prize for keeping their cool.
女士们先生们 看谁会赢得冷静奖
"Simon says, 'Everybody down on the floor.'
老实说 大家趴在地上
"Now, nobody loses their head, then nobody loses their head.
谁也不要冲动 别胡来
"Uh... You, sir. Yeah, you do the honors.
先生 由你主持
"Take that cash and put it into that bag right there. "You've got an amazing story to tell your friends.
把现金放进袋里 你有精彩的故事对朋友说
"If not, well, you got a tag on your toe. You decide."
不然 你就要去停尸房了 你决定吧
Simple as that.
就这么简单
Then I'd just slip on out.
之后我就走了
And get the hell out of Dodge, yeah.
就这么走了 没错
Mmm-hmm. My goodness. You were sure gentlemanly about it.
天呐 你抢劫的样子可真绅士
Well, now, I've always believed that, done properly,
我相信如果处理得当 拿枪抢劫
armed robbery doesn't have to be a totally unpleasant experience.
并不是完全不愉快的经历
What? You're a real live outlaw, aren't you?
什么 你真的是个劫匪 对吗
Well, I may be an outlaw, darling, but you're the one who's stealing my heart.
我也许是劫匪 但偷我的心是你
You're smooth. Oh. Yeah. Oh.
你太会说话了
Isn't he? Isn't he? You're smooth. Yeah.
是吗 你真会说话
That's right. Keep it that way.
我试试看 哦离我远点儿
Remember when we first met?
记得我们初次见面吗
Yeah.
记得
What happened? Tell me what you said.
告诉我你怎么说的
I said you had a nice pair of eyes.
我说你的眼神很迷人
And what'd I say? Do you remember?
我怎么说你记得吗
Yeah, you shut them. Asked me if I knew what color they were.
你闭上眼睛问我 知不知道眼睛是什么颜色
And what'd you say?
那你怎么说
I didn't know.
我不知道
Jimmy, what color are my eyes?
吉米 我的眼睛是什么颜色
They're brown.
是棕色的
Wait. Wait.
慢着
Night upon the rocks
慢着
I'm over by the roadhouse
With them rusted engine blocks
A ghost town with a gold mine
A pick axe in my head
I'm beggin' mama please move over
Kick the stones out of my bed
Met my sister Sandra
With them jewels and the cross
Eyes on my lever now
She paint with chili sauce
I cannot do no business
With your candle lit in red
I'm beggin' mama please move over
Kick them stones out of my bed
Y'all want some more coffee?
你们还要咖啡吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I don't know what's going on with you, or what happened
我不知道你怎么了 或是你们怎么了
or what you all did,
做过些什么
but I'm not gonna tell anybody anything, and I'm not gonna say that I even saw you.
但我不会对任何人说任何事 或说见过你
Okay? (LAUGHS)
好吗
Damn, Jimmy, what did you do, take some kind of pill that makes you say all the right stuff?
你吃过什么药了 说话变得那么中听
Yeah, I'm choking on it.
呵呵 我是憋得
You sure you don't want me to go with you?
你真的不想让我陪着吗
I think it's probably not a real good idea right now.
我认为现在不行
But I'll catch up with you later
但我过会儿会联系你
on down the road.
路上联系
Yeah.
好吧
my taxi's here.
我的出租车到了
So, why don't you just keep that?
你留着吧
Okay? Thanks.
好吗 谢谢
I just want you to be happy.
我只想让你高兴
I am happy, sweetie. Happy as I can be.
我高兴 我非常高兴
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Well, why don't you give old Jimmy a kiss goodbye?
跟吉米吻别吧
And I'll be getting out of here.
我要走了
Come here, old Jimmy.
过来 吉米
I'll be seeing you, Louise. Mmm-hmm.
再见了 路易丝
Okay, have a safe trip.
路上平安
It's a good thing he left when he did.
还好他走了
We thought we were gonna have to put out a fire.
我们还以为要灭火呢
Hi.
你好
What happened to your hair?
你的头发怎么了
Nothing. Got messed up.
没什么 给弄乱了
Thelma, what's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Why, do I seem different?
干嘛 我看来很怪吗
Well, now that you mention it, yeah. You seem like you're crazy or you're on drugs.
要这么说 你看来有点发疯 或是吸过毒
Well, I'm not on drugs, but I might be crazy!
我没有吸毒但我也许发疯了
Thelma, what happened?
塞尔玛 怎么回事
What happened? J. D. Came back.
怎么回事 乔迪回来了
Oh, my God, Louise. Oh, my God.
我的天 路易丝 不是吧
Oh, no! I can't believe it. I mean, I just can't believe it! No!
我无法相信 我就是无法相信
Oh, my God, it's like...
真要命 就好像
I finally understand what all the fuss is about!
我现在明白是怎么回事了
Now it's just like a whole other ball game.
就好像生活完全不同
Darling, I'm so happy for you. That's great. I really am.
我很替你高兴 那太好了 我很高兴
You finally got laid properly. That's so sweet.
你终于知道两性乐趣了 真是太好了
Where is he now? He's taking a shower.
他现在在哪里 他在洗澡
Thelma, you left him alone in the room?
你留下他一个人在房间
Where's the money? Oh, my God. Thelma, where's the money?
钱呢我的天 钱在哪
It's on the bed table.
在床头柜
It's okay.
没事的
It's on the nightstand! It's okay.
在床头柜上 没事的
Oh, God damn it!
真该死
I've never been lucky! Not one time!
我没一次是走运的 一次也没有过
Shit!
妈的
That son of a bitch burned me. I don't believe it.
那混蛋骗我 我无法相信
I don't believe it.
我没法相信
Louise?
路易丝
You okay?
你没事吧
Louise.
路易丝
I'm sorry, I mean it.
对不起 是真心的
Louise, it's okay.
路易丝 没事的
It's okay. No, Thelma, it's not okay.
没事的 不 塞尔玛 不会没事的
It's definitely not okay.
肯定不会没事
None of this is okay.
这一切都会有事
I mean, what are we gonna do for money, huh?
我们哪里还能弄到钱呢
How we gonna get gas?
怎么买汽油呢
I mean, trading on our good looks?
难道出卖色相吗
I mean, oh,
我是说
God damn it, Thelma, it's not okay.
可恶 塞尔玛 会有事的
Louise.
路易丝
Hey, now you listen to me.
你听我说
Don't you worry about it.
你别担心
You hear me?
听到吗
Come on,
来吧
stand up!
站起来
Louise, just don't you worry about it. You hear?
路易丝 你放心好了 听到吗
Come on.
来吧
Come on, damn it! Get your stuff and let's get out of here.
快点拿东西 我们走吧
Move!
走吧
Jesus Christ, come on.
老天 来吧
Come on.
快点
Take your damn time. Come on, here we go.
别匆忙 来吧 我们走
Afraid of a little rain, Max?
下雨也害怕吗
Well, come on in. Wipe your feet.
进来 擦干鞋底
As you know, we've tapped your phone in the event that she calls in.
我们监听你的电话 以防她来电话
Is that gonna cost me?
我要付钱的吗
Excuse me, may I?
我可以吗
Hey, live it up. That's what it's there for.
随便 是招呼你们的
We're going to have someone here at the house on the phones until we find them.
我们会派人留下监听电话 直至找到她们为止
The important thing is not to let on that you know anything.
你不能透露你知情
We want to try and find out where they are. Uh-huh.
我们想设法知道她们在哪里
I don't want to get too personal,
我不想问太私人的事
but do you have a good relationship with your wife?
但你和太太的关系良好吗
I... I love Thelma.
我爱塞尔玛
I don't intend anything by that, sir.
我无意刺探什么
It's just a question I have to ask. Are you close with her?
我只想问 你们关系亲密吗
Yeah. I guess.
亲密 我猜是的 我是说
I mean, I'm about as close as I can be to a nutcase like that.
和这样的疯子一起 已经算很亲密了
Yeah, well, if she calls, just be gentle.
要是她来电话 温柔一点儿
You know, like you're really happy to hear from her.
就像你很高兴有她的消息
Like you really miss her.
像你很想着她
Women love that shit.
女人喜欢这一套
Okay, if you say so.
好吧 一切听你的
"Women love that shit." I'm sorry, it's just...
女人喜欢这一套
Cool. Can I wear these?
好酷 我可以戴上吗
Want anything?
要些什么
Drive, Louise! Drive! Drive the car!
路易丝 开车
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快点 走
What happened?
怎么了
You robbed the store?
你抢劫商店
You robbed the goddamn store?
你抢劫商店
Well, we needed the money. It's not like I killed anybody, for God's sake.
我们需要钱 我可没有杀人
Thelma! I'm sorry. We needed the money, now we have it.
我们需要钱 现在有了
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit, Thelma!
妈的 塞尔玛
Louise. Louise. Oh, shit!
路易丝 现实一点 妈的
Come on, get a grip. Drive us to goddamn Mexico, will you?
开车去墨西哥吧
Okay. Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
好的 该死的
Well, how... How'd you... I mean, what'd you say?
你怎么 你说些什么
Well, I just waltzed on in there and I said...
我慢慢走进去说
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is a robbery.
早上好 这是抢劫
Now, if nobody loses their head, nobody'll lose their head.
大家别冲动 不要胡来
Simon says, "Y'all lie down on the floor, please, right away."
老实说 大家请趴在地上
Thank you. Ma'am, would you get down? Not you, sir.
你也一样 小姐 趴下 先生 你不用
Let's see who'll win a prize for keeping their cool.
看谁会赢得冷静奖
Sir, would you do the honors? Take all the cash out of the drawer, put it in a paper bag.
先生 你从抽屉把钱拿出来 放进纸袋里
Yes, ma'am. You're gonna have an amazing story to tell all your friends.
这故事对朋友说会很精彩的
If not, you'll have a tag on your toe. You decide.
否则你就会在停尸房 由你决定吧
Hurry up. Let's go.
快一点儿
Ma'am, would you be quiet? Sir, get down, please. Thank you.Just stay there.
小姐 你安静一点 先生 请趴下 谢谢
Just get real comfortable.
趴着挺舒服的
Hey, throw in some bottles of Wild Turkey, too, will you?
也来几瓶酒吧
Yes, ma'am.
好的 小姐
Thank you. Now, you get down, too. Yes, ma'am.
你趴下吧 是的 小姐
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you all for your cooperation.
各位女士先生 谢谢你们合作
Now, stay down on the floor till I'm gone. Have a good day.
趴在地上直至我走 祝今天愉快
Jesus Christ!
老天爷
Good God. My Lord.
老天 我的上帝
Hey, Louise, better slow down.
路易丝 慢下来
I'd just die if we get caught over a speeding ticket.
要是因超速而拿到罚单 我会死掉
You know, for the first time in my life, I wish this car wasn't green.
我生平第一次希望 这车不是绿色的
You sure we should be driving like this? I mean, in broad daylight and everything?
我们该白天开车吗
No, we shouldn't, but I want to put some distance between us
不是 但我想离远点儿
and the scene of our last goddamn crime!
离我们最后犯案的现场
Oh, man! You wouldn't have believed it.
天呐 你不会相信的
It was like I'd been doing it all my life. I mean, nobody would believe it.
我就像个劫匪 没人会相信的
Think you found your calling?
你找到感觉了
Maybe. Maybe. The call of the wild!
也许吧 野性的感觉
You are disturbed! Yeah, I believe I am. Whoo!
你疯了 我是疯了
Thelma, don't you litter.
别乱扔垃圾
Wait a minute. Shoot. God, I hate when you... This always happens when you're in a hurry.
真讨厌 每次在赶时间总会这样
Damn. What are you gonna do? Just stay drunk all day?
你想干嘛
Try to.
我想的
Oh. Isn't that nice?
这不是很好吗
Truck drivers are always so nice. Best drivers on the road.
货车司机真好 是路上最好的司机
Oh, Lord. How original.
上帝 很有创意
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, man! That's disgusting!
真恶心 你这混蛋
You pig! Just a fucking pig!
混蛋 他是混蛋
That's gross! What's he gotta do that for, anyway? I don't know.
真讨厌 他干嘛这样做 我不知道
They think we like it. They think it turns us on is what they think.
以为我们会喜欢 以为会令我们兴奋
Shut up!
别按了
James Lennox?
詹姆斯 · 伦诺克斯
Yeah, who wants to know? Arkansas State Police.
是谁 阿肯色州警方
Hi.
你好
Thelma.
塞尔玛
What?
什么
I want you to call Darryl. What for?
想让你给达里尔打个电话 干什么
I want you to find out if he knows anything.
想让你看看他知不知情
If you think he does, you gotta hang up the phone,
如果你认为他知道了就挂断电话
'cause that means the police have told him, and the phone's probably tapped.
那表示警方对他说了 电话被监听了
Tapped the phone? What are you talking about?
监听电话 你说什么
Come on, Thelma, murder one and armed robbery?
少装蒜 是一级谋杀和持枪抢劫
Murder one? We can't even say it was self-defense?
一级谋杀不能说是自卫吗
Well, it wasn't. We were walking away. We got away.
不是的 我们离开现场了
Yeah, but they don't know that. It was just you and me there.
他们不知道 只有你和我在场
I'll say he raped me and you had to shoot him. That's almost the truth.
他强奸我 你被逼之下杀了他 实情几乎就是这样的
It won't work. Why not?
不管用的 为什么
Because there's no physical evidence. We can't prove he did it.
没身体上的证据 我们无法证实他那么做了
We can't even probably prove by now that he touched you.
甚至无法证实他碰过你
God.
上帝
Law is some tricky shit, isn't it?
法律真是古怪的东西 对吗
Hey, how do you know about all this stuff anyway? Besides, what're we gonna say about the robbery?
你怎么知道的 抢劫这事又怎么办呢
There's no excuse for that. There's no such thing as justifiable robbery.
并没有合理抢劫这种事
All right, Louise, will you?
好吧 路易丝 够了
Where'd you get this? Stole it.
你哪里弄来的 是偷的
Hi.
你好
Hi!
你好
Who's the nut?
那疯子是谁
That's Mrs. Dickinson's husband. Excuse me.
是迪金森太太的丈夫
Well, shit twice and fall back in it.
失手两次再次被抓
God.
老天
Where'd you get the $6,600 in cash?
你哪来的6600元
A friend.
朋友给的
We spoke with a gentleman today who says he delivered very close
今天我们跟别人谈过 他把差不多的数目
to that same amount to a Ms. Louise Sawyer. Do you know her, too?
交给路易丝 · 索耶 你认识她吗
Yes, sir. Yeah, I believe she's the woman driving the car.
认识 我认为她是开车的那女人
He said he took it to a motel in Oklahoma City.
那人说带她到俄克拉何马的一间汽车旅馆
He also says that at that time he met a man.
他也说当时见过一个男人
He identified you through a series of mug shots.
从档案照片中认出你
He also told us that you and Mrs. Dickinson seemed close.
他还说你和迪金森小姐很亲密
Is that true?
是真的吗
Well, sir,
这个
you might say we had a meeting of the minds, yeah.
你可以说我们是臭味相投吧
Are you aware that Mrs. Dickinson and Ms. Sawyer are wanted in connection with a murder?
你是否知道她们 跟一宗凶杀案有关
Murder? What,Thelma? Damn!
凶杀案 什么 塞尔玛 老天
Did they ever indicate that they might be on the run from the law?
她们是否表现出正在逃避警方追捕
You know, sir, now that you mention it, they might have seemed a little bit jumpy.
现在你提起来 她们是有点紧张不安
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
You're starting to irritate me. Yeah, me, too.
你开始令我不耐烦了 我也一样
That'll happen.
很正常
Say, you two boys have a lot in common. Maybe I should just step out of the room for a sec.
你们有太多共同点 也许我该外面站一会儿
I got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
Do you mind if I speak to him alone for a minute?
不介意我单独跟他谈一下吧
What? What'd I do? Nothing, that's what.
什么 我做过什么 什么也没做
Tell you something, this is a crock of shit, Mr. John fucking Law.
这是胡说八道 法律先生
Son, I got a feeling about something and... Yeah?
小子 我对某些事情有感觉 是吗
...I just wanna ask your opinion.
想问你的意见
Do you think Thelma Dickinson would have committed armed robbery if you hadn't taken all their money?
要不是你把钱偷了 她们会抢劫吗
Get your foot off that table.
把脚放下
Cat got your tongue? No.
说不出话来吗 不
Well, how... How do you know I took it?
你怎知道是我偷的
How do you know they didn't...
你怎知道她们
Don't you fucking lie to me!
你别骗我了
There's two girls out there that had a chance. They had a chance.
那两个女的是有机会的
And now you've screwed it up for them. No.
现在被你弄砸了
And now they're in some serious trouble.
她们现在情况很不妙
And I'm gonna hold you personally responsible for at least part of it if anything happens to them.
要是她们出什么事 我要你负责
I got no feeling for you.
我对你没好感
Now, you're either gonna tell me every damn thing you know,
你把事情全说出来
so there's a small chance that I can actually do them some good,
我还来得及为她们做点儿事
or I'm gonna be all over you like a fly on shit for the rest of your natural life.
否则我要你这辈子都不好过
Your miseries will be my goddamn mission in life.
我会尽全力让你很不好受
Yes, sir.
是先生
Okay?
好吗
Yeah. Yeah. That's right.
我试试看
We understand each other? Yeah. Okay.
我们彼此都明白了吗 是的
Mr. Dickinson? Yeah?
迪金森先生 是的
If you'd just hang on, I want a word with you.
请你等一下 我想跟你说
I like your wife.
我喜欢你太太
Come back here! Hey, hey!
你别跑
Come back here, you little shit!
你回来 臭小子
Come here! Come here! All right, all right, all right. Come here! Come here! Come on!
回来 你回来 回来 回来
Come on, now. I'll kill him!
回来 我宰了你
Let's go home now. I'll kill you!
别冲动 我宰了你
What will it be, ladies? Fill her up. There you go. Um...
能为两位做点儿什么 加满汽油 给你的
Excuse me, do you have a phone?
有电话吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thelma, listen up, now. If you even think he knows, I mean, even if you're not sure,
要是你认为他知情 即使你不肯定
I want you to hang up, you understand? Yeah.
我要你挂断 明白吗 好的
Hello.
Darryl, it's me. Thelma, hello!
达里尔 是我 塞尔玛 你好
He knows. Shit.
他知道
I need more time.
时间不够
What?
什么
All I said was "hello."
我只说了声你好
Yep? Darryl, this is Louise. Let me talk to the police.
是路易丝 让我跟警方说
Hey, Louise. Hi.
路易丝 你好
Let me talk to the police.
让我跟警方说
What do you mean? There's no police here.
什么意思这儿没警察
Hey, where are you girls anyway?
你们在哪
Just wait... Darryl, will you let me talk to whoever's in charge there?
你让我跟负责的警官说吧
How do you know there's...
你怎知道
Hello, Ms. Sawyer?
索耶小姐
I'm Investigator Hal Slocumb, Arkansas State Police. How are you?
我是阿肯色州警方的探员哈尔 · 斯洛克姆 你好吗
Well, I've been better.
还好
Be careful with that gun. Yes, I know.
你小心那支枪 我知道
You girls are in some hot water.
你们闯了大祸
You both okay? Neither one of you hurt?
你们没事吧 没受伤吧
Yes, sir, we're... We're fine. We're both fine.
我们很好 都没事
Good. You want to tell me what happened?
好 你想告诉我发生什么事吗
Sure, over coffee, sometime. I'll buy.
好的 喝咖啡时再聊 我请客
I want you to know neither one of you are charged with murder yet.
我要你知道你们还没被控杀人
You're just still wanted for questioning.
只想请你们协助调查
Although now, Mrs. Dickinson's wanted in Oklahoma for armed robbery.
虽然现在迪金森小姐 因持枪抢劫被通缉
No kidding? Look, we gotta go. I'll call you back, all right?
真的 我们得走了 我再给你电话
Ms. Sawyer, I don't think you all are gonna make it to Mexico.
我看你去不了墨西哥
We should talk. Please, I want to help you.
我们该谈一下 拜托 我想帮你
Shit.
该死
God, that J. D. Kid is a little shit.
那乔迪是个混蛋
What? What?
什么
Thelma, how did they know we're going to Mexico, huh? How did they know that?
他们怎么知道我们会去墨西哥
You told that thieving little shit where we were going?
你告诉那小毛贼 我们要到哪儿去了吗
Oh. (CLEARS THROAT)
I just... I just told him if he ever got to Mexico, he should look us up.
我只对他说要是他来墨西哥 该来看我们
But I... I asked him not to tell.
但我要他别说出去的
I mean, I... I thought he would not tell anybody, you know.
我以为他不会对别人说 为什么
Why? I didn't think he'd tell anybody.
我看他不会说
Why? What's he got to lose? Except my life savings, of course. Oh, shit!
他说了有什么损失吗 除了要不了我那笔钱
Thelma, God damn it!
塞尔玛 你真是的
Look, I'm sorry. I mean... Oh, God damn it, Thelma!
对不起 我是说 你该死 塞尔玛
Look, up until now, we had only two things going for us, one, nobody knew where we were, and two,no one knew where we were going.
有两方面对我们有利 没人知道我们下落或往哪儿去
Now one of the things we had going for us is gone!
现在两项有利条件只剩其一
Look, Thelma, you just gotta stop talking to people.
你别再对人家乱说话了
You gotta stop being so open.
别再乱说话了
We're fugitives now, all right?
我们现在是逃犯
Let's start behaving like that.
行为也要像逃犯
You're right. Thank you. Okay.
你说的对 过奖了
I was wondering...
我在想
Listen, little boy, of course I want you to go.
听着 我当然想让你去
If that's what's worrying you,
如果那是你所期望的
please don't think... No, I wasn't worrying about that.
请别以为 不 我不是担心那个
I knew you'd want me to take the job, sure, but...
我知道你想让我接这份工作 可是
Sorry.
对不起
Judy, let's get married.
我们结婚吧
My God, this is beautiful.
太动人了
It surely is.
是的
I always wanted to travel, I just never got the opportunity.
我想旅游 我从没有机会
You got it now.
你有机会了
The morning sun
Touched lightly on the eyes of Lucy Jordan
In a white suburban bedroom
In a white suburban town
As she lay there beneath the covers
Dreaming of a thousand lovers
Till the world turned to orange
And the room went spinning round
At the age of thirty-seven
She realized
She'd never ride through Paris in a sports car
With the warm wind in her hair
So she let the phone keep ringing
And she sat there softly singing
Little nursery rhymes
She'd memorized in her daddy's easy chair
At the age of thirty-seven
She knew she'd found forever
As she rode along through Paris
With the warm wind in her hair
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Shit. Well, we don't need the East Coast anymore.
我们用不着东岸的地图了
Hey, look!
Look who it is, it's that guy.
是那家伙 真没想到
I'll be darned. Just ignore him.
别搭理他
Hey, baby!
宝贝
I'm your Captain Muff-Diver!
我是你的口交队长
Your storm trooper of love!
是你的爱情尖兵
I ignored him.
我没搭理他
What?
什么
What? Harlan.
怎么了 哈伦
What about it? Nothing.
他怎么了 没什么
Just...
只是
Just the look on his face when...
只想看看他的表情
What?
什么
He sure wasn't expecting that.
他绝对想不到
"Suck my dick."
给我口交吧
Thelma, it's not funny.
这并不好笑
I know.
我知道
It happened to you, didn't it?
你遭遇过这类事吧
What? What are you talking about?
你说什么
In Texas.
在德克萨斯
I mean, that's what... That's what happened, isn't it?
就是发生过那种事吧
You was raped.
你被强奸
Hey, now, look. I'm warning you.
我警告你
Just drop it. I'm not gonna talk about that.
别说了 我不会再谈此事
You understand? Yeah.
明白吗 明白
I'm not talking about it. Okay.
我不想说
You understand? Yeah.
明白吗 明白
Okay, Louise.
好吧 路易丝
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
好了
Oh, shit!
不好了 塞尔玛
Thelma, we're getting pulled over. All right.
我们要停车
Shit! Shit! What'd you wanna do? What should we do?
糟了 怎么办 该怎么办
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
All right, we'll just go play it by ear. Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe he's just gonna give me a ticket.
也许他不知情 也许只是给我罚单
Oh, God. Oh, God, please don't let us get caught. God, please, please, God. Don't let us get caught.
上帝 求你别让我们给逮着
All right, I'm just gonna pull over.
我停车
Turn off your engine.
车辆熄火
He's putting on his hat.
他戴上帽子
Oh, my God, he's a Nazi. What's he doing?
老天 他是纳粹党 他干嘛
He's kind of walking this way.
朝这里走来
Hello, Officer.
警官
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
You want to let me see your license, please?
出示驾驶执照
Right.
好的
Here it is.
在这里
You wanna take it out of your wallet, please?
请拿出来
All right.
I told you to slow down.
我说过别开太快
Officer, I told her to slow down. She did.
警官 我要她开慢一点 她说过
How fast was I going?
我车速有多快
About 110. Oh.
大约110
You want to get out of the car, please?
请你下车
Yes, sir. Sure.
好的 警官
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
Yes, sir.
好的
This your vehicle? Yes, sir, that is.
车是你的 没错是我的车
You want to get in the car, please?
请上车
Yes, sir.
好的
Front or the back? Front.
前面还是后面 前面
Do you want to take off your eyewear, please?
请你摘下眼镜
Yes, sir.
好的
Am I in trouble, Officer?
我有麻烦了吗
As far as I'm concerned, yes, ma'am, you're in a lot of trouble.
是的 你有点儿麻烦了
Hello, this is 9-8...
这是98
You want to step back and get in your car again, please?
请你退后回到车上去
Officer,
警官
I am so sorry about this,
我很抱歉
but would you let go of that?
你把那东西放下
Now, I really, really apologize, but would you put your hands on the steering wheel?
我道歉 请把双手放在驾驶盘上
See, if you get on that radio, you're gonna find out that we're wanted in two states
要是用对讲 你就会知道我们在两个州被通缉
and probably considered armed and dangerous, at least I am,
可能被认为是持械和危险的 至少我是这样
and then our whole plan's just gonna be all shot to hell.
那么我们的计划便泡汤了
Louise, take his gun.
路易丝 拿走他的枪
Take his gun, Louise. Right there. Right.
拿走他的枪 在那儿 对
I'm real sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 麻烦你
You want to step out of the car, please?
你下车吧
I swear, three days ago, neither one of us would've ever pulled a stunt like this,
三天前我们都不会做这样的事
but if you was ever to meet my husband, you'd understand why.
你要是见过我丈夫就会明白
You want to put your hands on your head, please?
请把双手放在头上
Louise.
路易丝
What? Shoot the radio. Right.
干什么 向对讲开枪
The police radio, Louise.
是警方的对讲机
Jesus Christ! I'm sorry.
我的天 对不起
Got it. Okay. All right.
行了 好吧
You want to step to the back of the car, please?
请往车后面走
Louise, get the keys.
拿车钥匙
Thelma, what is it? What's wrong?
怎么回事了 你怎么
Air holes. Open the trunk.
透气孔 打开行李箱
Oh
Shit, Thelma. Who would've thought it?
该死的 有道理
You want to step into the trunk, please?
请你到里面去
Please, I have a wife and kids. Please!
求求你我有妻子孩子
You do? Well, you're lucky.
是吗那你走运了
You be sweet to them, especially your wife.
你要对他们好 尤其是你的太太
My husband wasn't sweet to me, look how I turned out.
丈夫对我不好 看我变成什么样了
Now, go on. Get in there.
走吧 到里面去
Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. Wait a second. Excuse me.
慢着 请等一下 对不起
Oh. Wait a minute. Officer, could I have your belt, please?
等一下 警官 可否把皮带给我
Extra ammo. Good idea.
额外的弹药 好主意
And... And could I trade glasses with you, maybe?
我可和你交换眼镜吗
Thanks. Okay. Is that it? Uh-huh.
谢谢 好了 没别的了
Right.
Officer, I'm real sorry about this. I apologize, also.
我很抱歉 警官 我也很抱歉
Go.
You ready? Hit it.
准备好了吗 走吧
Now, I know it's crazy,
我知道这不像话
but I just feel like I got a knack for this shit.
但我感觉自己像是干惯了这种事
I believe you do.
我相信
Drive like hell.
快点儿加速
The one thing I can't figure out is whether these girls are
我不知道她们到底是聪明
real smart or just real, real lucky.
还是幸运
It don't matter.
没关系
Brains'll only get you so far and luck always runs out.
聪明有用完的时候 运气也是
Louise, we still going to Mexico? Yeah.
我们还要去墨西哥吗 是的
Then aren't we going in the wrong direction?
那我们不是朝错的方向开了吗
Well, I figure if you take a state policeman, shoot off his car,
要是你挟持州警 开枪打他的汽车
take his gun and lock him in the trunk, it's best just to get on out of the state if you can.
把他反锁在行李箱里 那你最好尽快离开那个州
I heard that.
明白了
Don't dent my car!
别撞我的车
I think I fucked up.
我弄砸了
I think I got us in a situation where we both could get killed.
我令我们陷入了可能没命的情况
Damn, I don't know why I just didn't go to the police right away.
我不明白为什么不报警
You know why. You already said.
你知道原因 你说过了
What'd I say again?
我怎么说的呢
Nobody'd believe us.
没人会相信我们
We'd still get in trouble, we'd still have our lives ruined.
我们仍然会有麻烦 这一生也完蛋了
You know what else? What?
你知道吗 什么
That guy was hurting me.
那人把我弄疼了
If you hadn't come out when you did, he would've hurt me a lot worse.
不是你跑出来 他会更厉害的伤害我
And probably nothing would've happened to him 'cause everybody did see me dancing with him all night.
他会没事的 大众都看见我们跳舞
They would've made out like I'd asked for it.
他们会说成是我自找的
My life would've been ruined a whole lot worse than it is now.
我的下半辈子会比现在还难过
At least now I'm having some fun.
起码我现在开心
And I'm not sorry that son of a bitch is dead.
那混蛋死了我一点儿不难过
I'm just sorry it was you that did it and not me.
只可惜是你动的手而不是我
Hello?
你好吗
Let me talk to Slocumb.
让我跟斯洛克姆说
She wants to talk to you.
她要跟你说
Hello, Louise.
路易丝
Hi. How are things going out there?
你那边的情况怎么样
Weird. We got some kind of a snowball effect happening here or something.
奇怪 事情就像滚雪球似的
You're still with us, though. Mmm-hmm.
你仍和我们在一起
You're somewhere on the face of the earth.
仍在地球的某个地方
Well, we're not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here.
不是在荒凉地方 但也差不多了
I swear.
我发誓
Louise, I almost feel like I know you.
我好像觉得我会了解你
Well, you don't.
你才不会
You're getting in deeper every moment you're gone.
你越来越不能自拔了
Would you believe me if I told you this whole thing was an accident?
你会相信这是个意外吗
I do believe you. That's what I want everybody to believe.
我相信你 我也想让每个人都相信
Trouble is, it doesn't look like an accident.
问题是 这不像是个意外
And you're not here to tell me about it.
你也没有过来对我说
I need your help here.
我要你帮忙
Did Harlan Puckett... I don't wanna talk about it.
哈伦是否 我不会说的
You wanna come on in? Don't think so.
你想自首吗 我看不会
Then I'm sorry. We're gonna have to charge you with murder.
那就抱歉了 我们要控告你谋杀罪
Now, do you want to come out of this alive?
你想活着吗
You know, certain words and phrases just keep drifting through my mind.
我脑海泛起一些字和词汇
Things like "incarceration," "cavity search," "death by electrocution,"
例如是监禁 洞穴搜寻 电刑处死
"life imprisonment," shit like that. You know what I'm saying?
终身监禁 等等 你知道吗
So do I want to come out alive? I don't know, I...
所以我想活着吗 我不知道
I don't know. I think we're gonna have to think about that.
我不知道 我看我们得商量一下
Louise,
路易丝
I'll do anything.
我会尽一切方法
I know what's making you run.
我知道是什么令你们逃走
I know what happened to you in Texas.
我知道德州发生过什么事
Come on, Louise.
走吧路易丝
Don't blow it.
别搞砸了
We got it!
找到了
Give it to me.
给我
Max, you gotta take me there.
麦克斯 你要带我去
No, Hal, cannot do.
不行 哈尔 办不到
I'm the only one she's ever spoken to. You've done a good job.
我是她 你已经做得很好了
You're no good to me now. You're no good to me. There's nothing you can do for me now.
你帮不了我什么 你现在不能为我做什么了
I don't want anybody losing their heads! You know what happens.
我不想任何人昏了头脑 你知道会发生什么事
The volume gets turned way up, and the next thing you know, these girls are gonna get shot!
事情闹大了 她们会给枪杀的
What?
什么
You're not gonna give up on me, are you?
你不会把我供出来吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're not gonna make a deal with that guy?
不会跟那人谈条件吧
I mean, I just want to know.
我只想知道
Thelma, I'm not making any deals.
我没有谈条件
I mean, I'd understand if you was thinking about it.
如果你有这种想法我会理解
In a way, you got something to go back for, Jimmy and all.
在某方面你还有所倚靠 有吉米
Jimmy's not an option.
吉米不是一个选择
But...
但是
I don't know, you know,
我不知道 你知道
something's, like, crossed over in me.
有一些事情 闪过我的脑海
And I can't go back.
我不能走回头路
I mean, I just couldn't live.
我就是不能活下去
I know. I know what you mean.
我知道你是什么意思
Anyway, we don't want to end up on the damn Geraldo show.
我不想出现在脱口秀中
Yeah.
They're charging us with murder.
他们控告我们谋杀
Yeah, they say that we gotta figure out if we want to come in dead or alive.
说我们得想清楚 是要死还是要活
Gosh, didn't he say anything positive at all?
都没说积极一点儿的话
You awake?
你不想睡
Guess you could call it that. My eyes are open.
我不想 眼睛还张得开
Me, too. I feel awake.
我也一样 也不想睡
Good.
好啊
Wide-awake.
很清醒
I don't remember ever feeling this awake. You know what I mean?
我从没感觉到这么清醒 你明白吗
Everything looks different.
一切看来都很不一样
You feel like that, too, like you got something to look forward to?
你也觉得么 有一些值得期望的事情
We'll be drinking margaritas by the sea, mamacita.
我们会在海滨喝鸡尾酒
Hey, we could change our names. We could live in a hacienda.
改名换姓 住在农场
I'm gonna get a job. I'm gonna work at Club Med.
我想找工作 我想在度假休闲区工作
Yeah.
Now what kind of a deal is that cop gonna have to come up with to beat that?
警察能提出比这更好的条件吗
Have to be pretty good. Have to be pretty damn good.
一定是很好的条件 一定的
Better not look down if you want to keep on flying
Put the hammer down Keep it full speed ahead
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving
Oh, my God, Louise!
我的天 路易丝
Oh! Look, look!
你看看
See if that's him.
看看是不是他
It's him. It's definitely him.
肯定是他
Pass him.
超过他
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving if you don't look down
Hey, baby!
宝贝
You ready for a big dick?
准备来一根大鸡巴吗
Hi.
你好
Hi, there. You all right?
你好 你们好吗
We're fine. How are you?
我们很好 你呢
Great!
好极了
You girls about ready to get serious?
你们准备好好谈谈吗
I think so.
我也这么想
Follow us.
跟我们走
Better not look down if you want to keep on flying
Put the hammer down Keep it full speed ahead
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving if you don't look down
Better not look down if you want to keep on flying
Put the hammer down keep it full speed ahead
Better not look back
Or you might just wind up crying
You can keep it moving if you don't look down
Where you going? Fresno.
你去哪 弗雷斯诺
We've been seeing you all over the place.
我们到处都能看见你
Why don't you take off those shades? I want to see your eyes.
你摘下眼镜 我想看看你的眼睛
Yeah, I been seeing you, too.
我也看看你的
Yeah, we think you have really bad manners. Yeah.
我们认为你很没有礼貌
Yeah, where do you get off behaving like that with women you don't even know?
你从哪儿学会对不认识的女人那么无礼的
How'd you feel if somebody did that to your mother? Or your sister?
如果有人对你妈妈或姐妹这么做 你感觉怎么样
Or your wife?
或是对你太太
Huh? What are you talking about?
你说什么
You know good and damn well what I'm talking about.
你知道我说什么
I mean, really.
说真的
That business with your tongue. What is that? That is disgusting!
你伸出舌头来 那算什么 真恶心
And, oh, my God, that other shit of pointing to your lap. I mean, what is that supposed to mean exactly, huh?
你指向自己的大腿 算什么意思
Does that mean "Pull over. I wanna show you what a big, fat slob I am"?
“停车 我想给你看 我是个难看的胖子吗”
Yeah, or does that mean, "Suck my dick"?
还是说“给我口交”呢
You women are crazy!
你们是神经病
You got that right.
说的对
We think you should apologize.
我们认为你该道歉
I ain't apologizing for shit!
我才不道歉
You say you're sorry.
说你感到抱歉
Fuck that!
去你的
You say you're sorry, or I'm gonna make you fucking sorry.
你说声抱歉 否则要你后悔
Oh, Jesus.
老天
I'll bet you even called us "beavers" on your CB radio, didn't you?
我相信你对着收音机一定大喊我们是骚货
Yeah. Sure did!
没错
Damn! I hate that. I hate being called a beaver, don't you?
我讨厌人家这样叫我 你呢
You gonna apologize or what?
你会道歉吗
Fuck you!
去你的
Oh! Goddamn, you bitch!
你是个婊子
I don't think he is gonna apologize. Nah, I don't think so.
我看他不会道歉 我看不会
You bitches!
臭婊子
You bitches from hell!
地狱来的婊子
God damn it!
可恶
You're gonna have to pay for this!
你们会付出代价的
You're gonna have to pay for that!
你们要付出代价的
I'm gonna make you!
我要你们好看
I'm gonna make you pay for this! You hear me?
你们要赔偿 听到吗
Oh, my God!
我的天
Where'd you learn to shoot like that?
你哪儿学的开枪
Off the TV.
看电视
How about you? Where'd you learn to shoot like that? Texas.
你哪儿学的开枪 在德州
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright
Bright sun-shiny day
It's gonna be a bright
Bright sun-shiny day
I think I can make it now The pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
Hello? Hello?
有人吗
I'm in the trunk. I'm a police officer.
我在行李箱 我是警察
The keys are over there. The keys are over there.
车钥匙在那儿
Look all around
There's nothin' but blue skies
Look straight ahead
Nothing but blue skies
D- l-D-10-17-55.
出生日期55年10月17日
Red hair, brown eyes,
红发棕眼
5'7" tall, 120 pounds.
高五尺七寸 重120磅
Suspect, Thelma Yvonne Dickinson.
疑犯:塞尔玛 · 伊冯娜 · 迪金森
White female, D- l-D-11-27-56.
白种女性 于56年11月27日生
Red hair, green eyes,
红发 碧眼
5'10" tall, 130 pounds.
高5尺10寸 重130磅
Both subjects armed and extremely dangerous.
两名疑犯都持械 是极为危险的人物
Approach with caution.
小心行事
... New Mexico and Arizona on felony warrants for armed robbery,
新墨西哥州及亚利桑那州 发出持枪抢劫拘捕令
kidnapping a law enforcement officer, assault with a deadly weapon.
绑架执法人员 以致命武器袭击
Suspect driving, Louise Elizabeth Sawyer. White female...
开车疑犯:路易丝 · 伊丽莎白 · 索耶 白种女性
Think they saw us?
他们看见我们了吗
I don't know. I don't think so.
不知道 我看没有吧
We better get off, just in case.
抄小路 以防万一
You got your seat belt on?
系好安全带没有
This is 1-12. I am in pursuit of green Thunderbird. Requesting assistance.
112号车正追赶绿色雷鸟汽车 请求支援
Shit.
不好了
We have the suspects in sight. Continuing pursuit.
看见疑犯了 继续追赶
Remain in position!
小心
I know this whole thing was my fault. I know it.
我知道此事全是我不好
Damn it, Thelma, if there's one thing you should know by now, this wasn't your fault!
到现在你该知道不是你的错
Louise, no matter what happens, I'm glad I came with you.
不管怎么样 我很高兴能跟你出来
Shit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
哦妈的
Did you see that guy? He was right in the middle of the road!
看见他了吗 在路中央
Hold on!
坐好
I guess everything from here on in is gonna be pretty shitty.
从现在开始会很不好受
Unbearable, I'd imagine.
是不好受
Look, everything we got to lose is already gone anyway.
反正大不了是死
Oh, God. How do you stay so positive?
你怎么变得这么乐观
Come on, let's go!
快 快
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
You, too, sweetie, the best.
你也一样 是最要好的
How do you like the vacation so far?
你喜欢这个假期吗
I guess I went a little crazy, huh?
我有点儿发疯
No, you've always been crazy.
不 你一向都这样
This is just the first chance you've ever had to really express yourself.
只是你现在才有机会 表达自己的感受
Good driving.
好技术
Thanks.
过奖
Oh, my God.
我的天
What in the hell is this?
这是什么
I don't know. I think...
我不知道 我想
I think it's the goddamn Grand Canyon.
是该死的大峡谷
Isn't it beautiful?
很迷人吧
Yeah.
是的
It's something else, all right.
的确很不一样
Oh, my God.
我的天
It looks like the Army. All this for us?
跟军队一样 为我们而来
Hey, don't let them shoot those girls!
别让他们向她们开枪
This is too much. They got guns pointing at them!
你用枪指着她们
These women are armed, Hal. This is standard.
她们有武器 这是标准程序
Now, calm down. These boys know what they're doing.
冷静 他们有分寸
Place your hands in plain view.
把双手放在看得见的地方
Any failure to obey that command
不服从命令
will be considered an act of aggression against us.
会被当作对我们的挑衅
I repeat, turn your engine off
再说一遍 车辆熄火
and place your hands in plain view.
把手放在看得见的地方
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃
Max, you gotta do something!
麦克斯 你得想办法
How many times, Max? How many times has that woman got to be fucked over?
她们被人家欺负过多少回
Hey, listen! Will you pull yourself together? Now, listen to me!
听着 你振作点 听我说
You calm down. Don't make me sorry I brought you.
别令我后悔带你来
Damn it!
可恶
I repeat,
再说一遍
cut your engine off and place your hands in plain view!
车辆熄火 把手放在看得见的地方
Okay, then, listen.
好了 听着
Let's not get caught.
我们不能被抓住
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Let's keep going.
往前走
What do you mean?
什么意思
Go!
You sure?
你肯定
Yeah.
是的
Go!
Hey!
I felt it when the sun came up this morning
I knew that I could not wait another day
Darling, there is something I must tell you
A distant voice is calling me away
Until we find the bridge across forever
Until this grand illusion brings us home
You and I will always be together
From this day on you'll never walk alone
You're a part of me
I'm a part of you
Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through
Whatever time may take away
It cannot change the way we feel today
So hold me close and say you feel it too
You're a part of me and I'm a part of you
I can hear it when I stand beside the river
I can see it when I look up in the sky
I can feel it when I hear that lonesome highway
So many miles to go before I die
We can never know about tomorrow
Still we have to choose which way to go
You and I are standing at the crossroads
Darling, there is one thing you should know
You're a part of me
I'm a part of you
Wherever we may travel