魔发奇缘 Tangled

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 内森·格雷诺 / 拜伦·霍华德

演员: 曼迪·摩尔 / 扎克瑞·莱维 / 唐纳·墨菲 / 朗·普尔曼 / 迈克·康纳·盖尼 / 杰弗里·塔伯 / 布拉德·加内特 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 理查德·基尔 / 德莱尼·罗斯·斯坦 / 内森·格


台词
This is the story of how I died.
这是一个讲述我死亡的故事
Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story.
别紧张 其实这是个很有趣的故事
And the truth is, it isn't even mine.
更确切地说 我并不是主角
小偷
福林·莱德
通缉
This is the story of a girl named, Rapunzel.
主角是一个名叫瑞普兹的女孩
And it starts, with the sun.
故事要从太阳讲起
Now, once upon a time,
很久很久以前
a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.
天空坠落了一抹阳光
And from this small drop of sun,
在这抹阳光中
grew a magic, golden, flower.
开出了一株金色的仙花
It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured.
它能治愈百病 抚平创伤
Oh, you see that old woman, over there?
看到那边的老婆婆了吗
You might want to remember her.
你最好记住她
She's kind of important.
她算是个关键人物
Well, centuries pass
几个世纪过去了
and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom.
在那不远的山水间 崛起了一个王国
The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen.
受人爱戴的国王和皇后统治着这片土地
And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby,
皇后就快分娩了
but she got sick,
可是她病了
really, sick.
病得很重
She was running out of time.
她已命在旦夕
And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle.
这时 人们通常期盼着奇迹的降临
Or in this case, a magic golden flower.
而这个故事里 期盼的是那朵金色的仙花
Ahhh, I told you she'd be important.
早说了她很重要吧
You see instead of sharing the suns gift,
这个女巫格特尔
this woman, Mother Gothel,
并没有和别人分享这太阳的馈赠
hoarded its healing power
而是独占了它的治愈能力
and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years.
让自己永葆青春容颜
And all she had to do, was sing a special song.
她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌
Flower gleam and glow,
仙花闪耀
let your power shine
魔力显现
Make the clock reverse,
倒转时光
bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
What once was mine.
带回往昔美好
All right, you get the jist.
现在明白了吧
She sings to it, she turns young, creepy, right?
她一唱歌就变年轻了 很恐怖吧
We've found it!
找到了
The magic of the golden flower, healed the queen.
仙花的魔力治愈了皇后
A healthy baby girl, a princess was born.
一个健康的小公主诞生了
With beautiful golden hair.
她有一头美丽的金发
I'll give you a hint.
提醒一下
That's Rapunzel.
她就是瑞普兹
To celebrate her birth,
为了庆祝公主降生
the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky.
国王和皇后放飞了一盏天灯
And for that one moment, everything was perfect.
那一刻 一切都那么完美
And then that moment ended.
然而美好的时光戛然而止
Flower, gleam and glow,
仙花闪耀
let your powers shine
魔力显现
Make the clock re... Huh!
倒转时光
Gothel broke into the castle,
格特尔闯进了城堡
stole the child, and just like that... gone.
偷走了公主 就这样 消失了
The Kingdom searched and searched,
全国上下苦苦寻找公主
but they could not find the Princess.
却怎么也找不到
For deep within the forest
而在密林深处
In a hidden tower.
一座隐秘的高塔里
Gothel raised the child as her own.
格特尔待这个孩子视如己出
... save what has been lost,
返还吾之所失
bring back what once was mine,
带回往昔美好
what once was mine.
往昔美好
Gothel had found her new magic flower.
格特尔的仙花失而复得
But this time she was determined to keep it hidden.
这次她决定让它永不见天日
Why can't I go outside?
为什么我不能出门
The outside world is a dangerous place.
外面的世界很危险
Filled with horrible, selfish people.
到处都是恐怖自私的人
You must stay here, where you're safe.
你必须待在这里 这里最安全
- Do you understand, flower? - Yes, Mommy.
-明白吗 小花 -明白了 妈妈
But the walls of that tower, could not hide everything.
但这塔的高墙 并非密不透风
Each year on her birthday,
每年在她生日那天
the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky.
国王和皇后都会放飞成千上万盏天灯
In hope that one day,
希望有一天
their lost Princess, would return.
失踪的公主会回到身边
Well I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.
那我猜帕斯卡没躲在这儿
Gotcha!
找到你了
That's twenty two for me.
第二十二次胜利
How about twenty three, out of forty five?
要不要改写成四十五局二十三胜
Okay, well, what do you want to do?
好吧 那你想玩什么
Yeah, I don't think so.
这可不行
I like it in here and so do you.
我喜欢待家里 你也是
Oh, come on Pascal, it's not so bad in there.
别这样 帕斯卡 这里其实不错
魔 发 奇 缘
7a.m. The usual morning line-up
早晨七点 又是平凡的一天
Start on the chores I sweep 'til the floors all clean.
琐碎家务 先扫净地板
Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up.
抛光打蜡 洗衣拖地 洗洗刷刷
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.
再扫一次 也才七点十五
So I'll read a book, or maybe two or three.
读一二三本书
I’ll add a few new paintings to my gallery.
画四五六幅画
I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically.
弹吉他 做针线 烹饪煮饭
Just wonder when will my life, begin.
可我的精彩人生何时开始
Then after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking.
午饭后 玩拼图 投飞镖 烤蛋糕
Papier-mache, a bit of ballet, and chess.
做纸工 跳芭蕾 下象棋
Pottery, and ventriloquy, candle making.
制陶器 学腹语 做蜡烛
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch.
然后伸个懒腰 画个草图
Take a climb, sew a dress,
爬个房梁 织条裙子
and I'll re-read the books.
再把书重读一遍
If I have time to spare, I'll paint the wall some more,
若还有时间 我要再画些图
I'm sure there's room somewhere.
墙上肯定还有空
And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair.
然后我把头发一点一点慢慢梳
Stuck in the same place I've always been.
永远待在老地方
And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering...
我不停好奇 疑惑 幻想
Wondering, when will my life begin?
我的精彩人生何时开始
Tomorrow night, the lights will appear.
明晚 灯光又将闪亮
Just like they do on my birthday, each year.
一如每年生日闪耀的夜空
What is it like, out there where they glow?
灯光闪耀的地方究竟什么样
Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go.
如今我已长大 也许妈妈会放手
I could get used to a view like this.
真想天天看到这美景
- Rider, come on. - Hold on.
-莱德 快 -等等
Yep, I'm used to it.
好吧 我爱上这景色了
Guys I want a castle.
哥儿们 我要一座城堡
We do this job, you could buy your own castle.
干这行 总有一天你能买下一座城堡
Oh, hay fever?
是花粉症吧
Yeah.
是啊
Wait, wait. Hey, wait!
等等 别跑
Can't you picture me in a castle of my own?
很难想象我住在自己的城堡里吗
'Cause I certainly can.
我肯定能做到
Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning.
才早上八点 我们就得了这么大一笔
Gentlemen, this is a very big day.
伙计们 今天可是个好日子
This is it. This is a very big day, Pascal.
好了 今天是个大日子 帕斯卡
I'm finally going to do it.
我终于决定了
- I'm going to ask her. - Rapunzel!
-我要去问问她 -瑞普兹
Let down your hair.
放下你的头发来
It's time.
是时候了
I know, I know. Come on, don't let her see you.
我知道 好了 别让她看见你
Rapunzel, I'm not getting any younger down here.
瑞普兹 我可不会在下面越活越年轻啊
Coming, mother.
来了 妈妈
Hi, welcome home, mother.
欢迎回家 妈妈
Oh, Rapunzel. How you manage to do that every single day,
瑞普兹 你怎么做到每天拉我上来
without fail, it looks absolutely exhausting, darling.
还从不失误呢 看起来太累人了 亲爱的
Oh, it's nothing.
这没什么
Then I don't know why it takes so long.
那这次怎么耽误这么久
Oh, darling. I'm just teasing.
亲爱的 我就是开个玩笑
All right... so, mother.
好吧 妈妈
As you know tomorrow is a very big day.
你知道的 明天是个大日子
Rapunzel look in that mirror. You know what I see?
瑞普兹快看镜子 知道我看见什么了吗
I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.
一位坚强 自信的美少女
Oh look, you're here too.
看 你也在镜子里
I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.
开玩笑的 认真你就输了
Okay, so mother. As I was saying, tomorrow...
妈妈 我正想说 明天...
Rapunzel, mother's feeling a little run down.
瑞普兹 你妈妈觉得有点不那么年轻了
Would you sing for me, dear?
给我唱首歌好吗 亲爱的
- Then we'll talk. - OH! Of course, mother.
-然后再说正事 -当然 妈妈
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine,
仙花闪耀 魔力显现
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine.
倒转时光 带回往昔美好
Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design.
抚平创伤 改变命运
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine.
返还吾之所失 带回往昔美好
- Rapunzel! - So, mother,
-瑞普兹 -那么 妈妈
earlier I was saying that tomorrow
之前我想说
was a pretty big day, and you didn't really respond,
明天是个大日子 你还没回话呢
So I'm just going to tell you. It's my birthday!
我就是想告诉你 明天是我生日
No, no, no can't be.
不 不可能
I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
我记得很清楚 你的生日是去年
That's the funny thing about birthdays.
这就是生日有意思的地方
They're kind of an annual thing.
一年一次
Mother, I'm turning eighteen.
妈妈 我马上就满十八岁了
And I wanted to ask, what I really want for this birthday.
我想要 这个生日我最想要的
Actually what I want for...
实际上我想要
Rapunzel please, stop with the mumbling.
瑞普兹拜托 别含含糊糊的
You know how I feel about the mumbling.
你知道我很讨厌说话含糊
Blah, blah, blah... blah. It's very annoying.
什么也听不清 太讨厌了
I'm just teasing, you're adorable
开玩笑的 你这么可爱
I love you so much, darling.
我爱你还来不及呢 亲爱的
Oh, I want to see the floating lights.
我想去看那会飞的灯
What?
看什么
Well I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights.
我希望你能带我去看会飞的灯
Oh, you mean the stars.
你是说星星
That's the thing.
不是这样的
I've charted stars and they're always constant.
我画过天文图 星星是恒定不动的
But these,
但那些灯
they appear every year on my birthday, Mother.
出现在每年我生日的那天 妈妈
Only on my birthday.
只此一天
And I can't help but feel that they're,
我总忍不住想
they're meant for me.
它们是因我而在的
I need see them, mother. And not just from my window.
我要看看 妈妈 不仅是透过窗户
In person.
我要亲眼看看
I have to know what they are.
我一定要知道那是什么
You want to go outside?
你想出去吗
Oh, why Rapunzel.
为什么 瑞普兹
Look at you, as fragile as a flower.
看看你 娇嫩如花
Still a little sapling, just a sprout.
脆弱如芽
You know why we stay up in this tower.
你知道为何要待在这高塔
I know, but...
我知道 可是
That's right, to keep you safe, and sound, dear.
没错 我要让你健健康康 安然无恙
Guess I always knew this day was coming.
我知道总有这一天
Know that soon you'd want to leave the nest.
你会想远走高飞
- Soon, but not yet. Shhh.. - But
-快了 但时辰还未到 -可是
Trust me pet, Mother, knows best.
相信我 小家伙 妈妈最清楚
Mother knows best,
妈妈最清楚
listen to your mother.
听妈妈的话
It's a scary world out there.
外面的世界很可怕
Mother knows best.
妈妈最清楚
One way or another, something will go wrong, I swear.
出门在外 麻烦总难免
Ruffians, thugs, poison Ivy, quicksand.
流氓恶棍 毒藤流沙
Cannibals, and snakes, the plague... yes.
食人族 毒蛇 瘟疫也会来
Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth.
还有恐怖巨虫 獠牙怪胎
And stop, no more, you'll just upset me.
不说了 想想就心寒
Mother's right here, mother will protect you.
妈妈会在这儿 给你保护
Darling here's what I suggest.
所以宝贝听我一句
Skip the drama, stay with Mama.
别瞎想 待在妈妈身边
Mother, knows best.
妈妈最清楚
Mother knows best. Take it from your mumsey.
妈妈最清楚 没有庇护
On your own, you won't survive.
你一个人难以生存
Sloppy underdressed, immature, clumsy,
衣着简陋 幼稚笨拙
Please, they'll eat you up, alive.
你会被别人生吞活剥
Gullible, naive, positively grubby.
很傻很天真
Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague.
很呆很无知
Plus I believe, getting kinda chubby.
再加上一点婴儿肥
I'm just saying, 'Cause I luv you.
我这么说只是因为我爱你
Mother understands, Mothers here to help you.
妈妈懂你 妈妈会在一旁帮助你
All I have is one request.
我只有一事相求
- Rapunzel? - Yes?
-瑞普兹 -在
Don't ever ask to leave this tower, again.
永远别再提要离开这座塔的事
Yes, Mother.
好的 妈妈
Ahh, I love you very much, dear.
我很爱你 亲爱的
I love you more.
我更爱你
I love you most.
天底下我最爱你
Don't forget it.
别忘了
You'll regret it.
不然你会后悔
Motherrrrrrr.
妈妈
Knows best.
最清楚
Ta, ta, I'll see you in a bit, my flower.
一会儿见 我的小花
I'll be here.
我一直都在
No, no no. This is bad, this is very,
遭了糟了 太遭了
very bad, This is really bad.
糟糕透顶
They just can't get my nose right.
他们总画不对我的鼻子
Who cares.
管他呢
Well it's easy for you to say.
你们倒是站着说话不腰疼
You guys look amazing.
你们俩都帅翻了
All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I'll pull you up.
这样 你们先推我上去 我再来拉你们
Give us the satchel first.
先把包给我们
Wha..? I just...
什么 我就是
I can't believe, that after all we've been through together,
真不敢相信 我们在一起混了这么久
you don't trust me.
你们还是不信任我
Now help us up, pretty boy.
现在把我们拉上去吧 小白脸
Sorry, my hands are full.
不好意思 腾不出手了
What?
什么
Rider!
莱德
Retrieve that satchel with any force.
无论如何也要把背包夺回来
Yes, sir!
遵命 长官
We got him now, Maximus.
我们就快抓住他了 马克西姆斯
Heeyah! Come flea-bag, forward.
快走啊 蠢货
No.
不行
No, stop it.
别咬了
Stop it.
别乱来
Give it to me.
给我
Alone at last.
总算清净了
Okay, okay, I got a person in my closet.
淡定 有个人在我衣橱里
I've got a person in my closet.
我衣橱里有个人
I've got a person in my closet!
我把一个人扔衣橱里了
To weak to handle myself out there, huh Mother?
我还弱不禁风 不能自理吗 妈妈
Well, Tell that to my frying pan.
问问我的平底锅吧
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Let down your hair.
放下你的头发来
One moment, Mother.
等一下 妈妈
I have a big surprise.
我有个大惊喜
Uh, I do too.
我也是
Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger.
打赌我的这个更惊喜
I seriously doubt it.
那可不一定
I brought back parsnips.
我采来了防风草
I'm going to make hazel nut soup for dinner, your favorite.
晚饭给你做榛子汤 你的最爱
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Well mother, there's something I want to tell you.
妈妈 我想跟你说个事儿
Oh Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight.
瑞普兹 你知道我并不想吵完就一走了之
Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.
尤其是错还不在我
Okay, I've been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier.
我一直在想你之前说的话
I hope you're not still talking about the stars.
但愿你别还在讲星星的事
Floating lights, and yes I'm leading up to that.
会飞的灯 没错 我一会儿会讲到这个
Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.
我以为这事已经没什么好说的了 宝贝
No Mother, I'm just saying,
不 妈妈 我是想说
you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.
你觉得我太弱小 不能在外照顾自己
Oh darling, I know you're
亲爱的
not strong enough to handle yourself out there.
这点毋庸置疑
But if you just...
但你只要...
Rapunzel, we're done talking about this.
瑞普兹 别再提这事了
- Trust me... - Rapunzel.
-相信我 -瑞普兹
- ...I know what I'm - Rapunzel.
-我清楚我能做什么 -瑞普兹
Oh, come on.
求你了
Enough with the lights, Rapunzel.
够了 别再提那灯了 瑞普兹
You are not leaving this tower, ever!
你别想离开这个塔 永远别想
Oh, great. Now I'm the bad guy.
好极了 这下我成坏人了
All I was gonna say, mother is that...
其实我想说 妈妈...
I know what I want for my birthday, now.
我知道我生日想要什么了
And what is that?
想要什么
New paint. That paint made from the white shells
一套新的颜料 就是上次你带给我
you once brought me.
用白贝壳做的那种
Well that is a very long trip, Rapunzel.
那得去好远 瑞普兹
Almost three day's time.
得三天时间
I just thought it was a better idea than, uh, stars.
我以为这比看星星的主意要好些
You sure you'll be all right, on your own?
你确定能照顾好自己吗
I know I'm safe, as long as I'm here.
我知道只要在这儿我就是安全的
I'll be back in three days time.
我三天内就会回来
I love you very much, dear.
宝贝 我很爱你
I love you more.
我更爱你
I love you most.
天底下我最爱你
Okay.
好吧
Is this... hair?
这是...头发吗
Struggling... struggling is pointless.
挣扎 挣扎是没用的
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么在这里
And I'm not afraid of you.
但是我不怕你
What?
什么
Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁 你是怎么找到我的
Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁 你是怎么找到我的
I know not who you are.
我不知道你是谁
Nor how I came to find you.
也不知道怎么找到你的
But may I just say.
但是请容我说一句
Hi!
How you doing?
你好吗
The name's Flynn Rider.
我是福林·莱德
How's your day going, huh?
你过得好吗
Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?
还有谁知道我在这 福林·莱德
- All right, Blondie. - Rapunzel.
-行了 美女 -瑞普兹
Gesundheit, here's the deal.
放轻松 是这样的
I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest.
我遇到了点麻烦 在森林里闲逛
I came across your tower and...
无意间逛到了你的塔前...
Ho, oh no, where is my satchel?
哦 不 我的包呢
I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it.
我藏起来了 一个你永远也找不到的地方
It's in that pot, isn't it.
在那壶里 对吧
Will you stop that.
你能别这样吗
Now it's hidden where you'll never find it.
现在藏得你永远也找不到了
So, what do you want with my hair?
那么 你想对我的头发做什么
- To cut it? - What?
-想剪我头发吗 -什么
- Sell it? - No!
-卖我的头发吗 -不啊
Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair,
听着 我唯一想对你头发做的事就是
is to get out of it. Literally.
挣脱它 就这么简单
Wait, you don't want my hair?
等等 你不想要我的头发
Why on earth would I want your hair?
我究竟为什么要你的头发
Look, I was being chased,
听着 我当时正被人追着
I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story.
我看见一座塔 我就爬上来了 没了
You're telling the truth?
你说的是真的吗
Yes.
是啊
I know, I need someone to take me.
我知道 我需要有人带我出去
I think he's telling the truth, too.
我也觉得他说的是实话
Doesn't have fangs, but what choice do I have?
没有獠牙不像坏人 我该怎么办
Uh, okay Flynn Rider,
好吧 福林·莱德
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我准备和你做个交易
- Deal? - Look this way.
-交易 -往这看
Do you know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗
You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?
你是说为公主点亮的天灯吗
Lanterns...
天灯
I knew they weren't stars.
我就知道这些不是星星
Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky,
明晚他们将用这些天灯
with these lanterns.
点亮夜空
You will act as my guide,
你做我的向导
take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely.
带我去看天灯 然后安全地送我回来
Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you.
之后 只有这样 我才会把包还你
That is my deal.
这就是我的交易
Yeah, no can do.
不可能
Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren't exactly, simpatico,
不凑巧的是 这会儿我在这国家其实
at the moment. So I won't be taking you anywhere.
不太受欢迎 所以我不会带你去任何地方
Something brought you here, Flynn Rider.
冥冥中你来到了这里 福林·莱德
- Call it what you will, fate, destiny. - A horse.
-随你说是宿命或是定数 -是一匹马
So I have made the decision to trust you.
所以我决定相信你
A horrible decision, really.
着实糟糕的决定
But trust me, when I tell you this.
相信我 我告诉你
You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick.
虽然你能一块砖一块砖地拆了这塔
But without my help, you will never find your precious satchel.
但是没我的帮助 你永远也找不到你的包
Let me just get this straight.
让我理一理思路
I take you to see the lanterns.
我带你去看天灯
Bring you back home,
然后送你回来
and you'll give me back my satchel?
你就会把包还给我吗
I promise.
我保证
And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise.
我一旦许下诺言 就绝不食言
Ever!
绝不
All right, listen, I didn't want to have to want to do this,
好吧 听着 我并不想这样
but you leave me no choice.
但你让我别无选择
Here comes the 'smolder'.
让我先酝酿一下
This is kind of an off day for me.
看来我今天得放假了
This doesn't normally happen.
这不正常
Fine, I'll take you to see the lanterns.
好吧 我带你去看天灯
Really!
真的吗
You broke my 'smolder'.
你坏了我的情绪
You coming, Blondie?
你不下来吗 美女
Look at the world so close,
看外面的世界 咫尺之遥
and I'm half way to it.
我就要来到
Look at it all so big
放眼望去 世界之大
do I even dare?
我却不敢跨出一步
Look at me, here at last I just have to do it.
看看自己 只需踏出最后一步
Should I? No.
我该留下吗 不
Here I go.
我这就下去
Just smell the grass, the dirt.
呼吸青草泥土香
Just like I dreamed they'd be.
正似我所梦
Just feel that summer breeze.
感受夏日和风徐徐
The way it's calling me.
正是世界向我召唤
For like the first time ever, I'm completely free.
生平第一次 我终于完全自由
I could go running, and racing, and dancing...
我可以随心奔跑 疾走 起舞
and chasing, and leaping and bounding.
随意追逐 跑跳 跨越
Hair flying, heart pounding
头发飘舞 心跳怦怦
and splashing and reeling.
水珠飞溅 天旋地转
And finally feeling,
终于感知
that's when my life begins.
正如我生命的开始
I can't believe I did this.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did this.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did this!
真不敢相信我做到了
Mother would be so furious.
妈妈肯定会气疯的
That's okay, what she doesn't know won't kill her, right?
没事的 她不知道就没事 对吧
Oh my gosh, this would kill her.
我的天 她会担心死的
This is so fun!
这里太好玩了
I am a horrible daughter, I'm going back.
我是个坏女儿 我得回去
I am never going baaaccckkk!
我再也不要回去啦
I am a despicable human being.
我是个卑鄙的人
Best day, ever!
人生中最美好的一天
You know, I can't help but notice,
我没办法不注意
you seem a little at war with yourself, here.
你似乎内心很矛盾
- What? - Now, I'm only picking up bits and pieces,
-什么 -当然我就零碎地听到一些
of course, over protective mother, forbidden road trip.
保护过度的母亲 禁止出门
I mean, this is serious stuff.
这的确是很严重的问题
But let me ease your conscious.
我来让你放轻松些
This is part of growing up.
这是成长的必经之路
A little rebellion, a little adventure.
一点小叛逆 一点小冒险
That's good, healthy even.
都挺正常 甚至有利于健康成长
You think?
你这么想的
I know. You're way over thinking this, trust me.
当然 你一路上都想得太多了
Does your mother deserve it? No.
你妈妈该容忍你出走吗 不能
Will this break her heart and crush her soul?
这会让她伤心欲绝吗
Of course. But you just got to do it.
当然会 但是你必须坚持
Break her heart?
伤心吗
- In half. - Crush her soul?
-对一半 -欲绝吗
Like a grape.
就像这颗葡萄
She would be heart broken, you're right.
她会很伤心的 你说得对
I am, oh my, oh bother.
我是对的 唉 真烦
All right, I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
好吧 不敢相信我会这么说 但是
I'm letting you out of the deal.
我同意你终止交易
- What? - That's right.
-什么 -没错
But don't thank me. Let's just turn around,
不过别谢我 我们调个头
and get you home, here's your pan and your frog.
回你家去 拿上你的锅和青蛙
I get back my satchel.
我拿回我的包
You get back a mother daughter relationship
你找回一段彼此信任
based on mutual trust and viola!
美好的母女关系
We part ways as unlikely friends.
而我们像陌生人一样就此别过
- No, I am seeing those lanterns. - Oh, come on!
-不 我要去看天灯 -够了
What is it going to take to get my satchel back?
到底要怎样才能拿回我的包啊
I will use this.
我会用这个
Is it, ruffians, thugs? Have they come for me?
是流氓 恶棍吗 是来抓我的吗
Stay calm, it can probably smell fear.
冷静 它可嗅得到你的恐惧
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Guess I'm just a little bit, jumpy.
我好像有点反应过度了
Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though.
不过 要能避开恶棍 流氓就最好了
Yeah, that probably be best.
恩 的确是这样
Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch.
你饿了吗 我知道有个地方不错
- Where? - Oh, don't you worry.
-哪里 -很期待吧
You'll know it when you smell it.
你闻到香味就知道了
通缉 福林·莱德 小偷
Oh, a Palace horse.
皇家的马
Where's your rider?
你的主人呢
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Rapunzel, let down your hair.
瑞普兹 放下你的头发来
Rapunzel?
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
I know it's around here, somewhere.
我知道就在这附近
Ah, there it is.
就是这里
The Snuggly Duckling.
可爱小鸭餐厅
Don't worry, very quaint place, perfect for you.
别担心 非常新奇的地方 很适合你
Don't want you scaring,
不想吓着你
and giving up on this whole endeavor now do we?
我们不会白费一路的艰辛吧
Well, I do like duckling.
我挺喜欢小鸭子的
Garcon, your finest table, please.
服务员 最好的座位 谢谢
You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose.
你闻到了吗 用鼻子深深吸一口气
Really let that seep in.
让气味完全进入身体
What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell.
闻到什么了 我觉得一部分是人的体味
and the other part is really bad man smell.
另一部分是恶棍的味道
I don't know why, but overall,
不知道为什么 总的来说
it just smells like the color brown.
这里闻起来很糟糕
Your thoughts?
你觉得呢
That's a lot of hair.
好多头发
She's growing it out, is that blood on your moustache?
她自己长的 你胡子上的是血吗
Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood on his moustache.
美女 看这里 看他胡子上的血
Look sir, that's a lot of blood.
看 这有好多血
Hey, you don't look so good, Blondie.
你看起来不舒服啊 美女
Maybe we should get you home.
我们还是回家吧
Call it a day.
今天收工
Probably be better off. This is a five star joint after all.
不过往好了说 毕竟这里是五星级餐厅
And if you can't handle this place,
如果你觉得这儿不舒服的话
well maybe you should be back in your tower.
或许你应该回塔里去
Is this you?
这是你吗
No, no this is being mean.
不是 这太侮辱人了
Oh, it's him all right.
这就是他
Gretel, go find some guards.
格瑞特 找警卫来
That reward's going to buy me a new hook.
那赏金够我买个新的钩子了
I can use the money.
我要用那笔钱
What about me? I'm broke.
那我呢 我穷死了
Boys, stop!
伙计们 停
We can work this out.
我们能摆平这问题
Hey, leave him alone.
放开他
Gentlemen, please.
先生们 求求你们了
Give me back my guide, ruffians.
把我的向导还给我 坏蛋们
Not the nose, not the nose, not the nose!
别打鼻子 别打鼻子 别打鼻子
Put him down!
放他下来
Okay, I don't know where I am,
好吧 我不知道我在哪儿
and I need him to take me to see the lanterns,
但我要他带我去看天灯
because I've been dreaming about them my entire life.
因为我这一辈子的梦想就是看天灯
Find your humanity.
行行好吧
Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
你们难道不曾有过梦想吗
I, had a dream.
我 有过梦想
Once.
曾经
I'm malicious mean and scary.
我是人见人怕的恶棍
My sneer could curdle dairy.
我的冷笑能让牛奶凝结
And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest.
残暴的念想使我双手不再干净
But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook.
但除却我狰狞的模样 火爆的脾气和钩子
I've always yearned to be a concert pianist.
我一直渴望成为一名钢琴演奏家
Can't you see me on the stage performing Mozart.
看我在台上演奏着莫扎特
Tickling the ivories, 'til they gleam.
敲击着琴键 直到音符跳跃
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly.
没错 我更愿自己的混合调调
For my killer show-tune medley.
被大伙儿称作音乐刺客
Thank you.
谢谢
'Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream.
因为我内心深处有个梦想
He's got a dream, he's got a dream.
他有一个梦想 他有一个梦想
See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem.
看 我并不如所见般的邪恶残暴
Though I feel like breaking femurs.
尽管我喜欢弄断别人的腿
You can count me with the dreamers.
请把我算作有梦想的人
Like everybody else, I've gotta dream.
就像所有人一样 我也有个梦想
I've got scars and lumps and bruises.
我身上布满伤疤肿块和淤青
Plus something here that oozes.
再加上这里还有狐臭
Let's not even mention my complexion.
更别再提我的皮肤
But despite my extra toes.
但我除了有六个脚趾
And my goiter and my nose.
甲状腺肿大还有酒糟鼻
I really want to make a love connection.
我真心渴望一段爱情
Can't you see me with a special little lady.
瞧我与一位娇小的女士
Rowing in a row boat, down the stream.
荡舟水上 顺溪漂流
Though I'm one disgusting blighter.
尽管我是个恶心的混蛋
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
但我愿意去爱 而非好战
'Cause way down deep inside, I gotta dream.
因为我内心深处有个梦想
I gotta dream, I gotta dream.
我有一个梦想 我有一个梦想
And I know one day will never reign supreme.
我知道一切终将实现
Though my face leaves people screaming.
尽管我的长相吓得人尖叫
There's a child behind it dreaming.
但内心还是个做梦的孩子
Like everybody else, I've gotta dream.
就像所有人一样 我也有个梦想
Tor would like to quit and be a florist.
托想隐退 当个花匠
Gunther does interior design.
冈特尔爱好室内设计
Ulf is into mime, Attila's cupcakes are sublime.
奥夫着迷哑剧 阿迪拉的蛋糕美味无比
Bruiser knits, Killer sews.
大汉织毛线 杀手缝棉衣
Fang does little puppet shows.
尖牙鬣狗会演木偶戏
And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns.
弗莱达收集陶瓷独角兽
What about you?
那你呢
- I'm sorry, me? -What's your dream?
-对不起 我吗 -你的梦想是什么
No, no, no. Sorry boys, I don't sing.
不 不 不 不好意思 我不唱歌
I have dreams like you, no really.
我如你们也有梦 也不算梦
Just much less, touchy-feely.
更加微不足道 还有点矫情
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny.
有一个地方温暖如春 阳光明媚
On an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone.
专属小岛 日光浴 悠闲地独自一人
Surrounded by enormous piles of money.
淹没在巨大的钱堆里
- I've got a dream... - She's got a dream.
-我有一个梦想 -她有一个梦想
- I've got a dream. - She's got a dream.
-我有一个梦想 -她有一个梦想
I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam.
我只想欣赏照亮夜空 飘曳四方的天灯
And with every passing hour.
随着时钟滴答
I'm so glad I left my tower.
我真庆幸离开了我的高塔
Like all you lovely folks, I've got a dream.
就像你们这群可爱的伙伴 我也有个梦想
She's gotta dream, He's gotta dream.
她有一个梦想 她有一个梦想
They've gotta dream, we've gotta dream.
他们有一个梦想 我们有一个梦想
So our differences ain't really that extreme.
我们并无太大区别
We're one big team.
我们就是同一类
Call us brutal, say sadistic
我们野蛮 我们残暴
and grotesquely optimistic.
但我们出奇的乐观
'Cause way down deep inside, we've gotta dream.
因为内心深处我们有一个梦
We gotta dream, I gotta dream.
我们有一个梦想 我有一个梦想
Yes, way down deep inside I've got a...
没错 在我内心深处有一个
Dream.
梦想
I found the guards.
我找到警卫了
Where's Rider, where is he?
莱德在哪里 他在哪儿
I know he's in here somewhere.
我知道他就藏在这里
Find him, turn the place upside down if you have to!
把这里翻遍了也要找到他
Go, live your dream.
去吧 去实现你的梦想
I will.
我会的
Your dream stinks, I was talking to her.
你的梦想糟透了 我在跟她说呢
Thanks for everything.
太感谢你了
I believe this is the man you're looking for.
我想这就是你们要找的人
You got me.
呀 被你抓到了
Sir, there's no sign of Rider.
长官 没发现莱德
Maximus.
马克西姆斯
What's he doing?
他在干什么
A passage, come on men, let's go.
密道 来吧 伙计们 进去
Corman, make sure those boys don't get away.
科尔曼 看住他们 别让他们跑了
Play it safe.
小心点
We'll go get the crown.
我们去夺回王冠
I gotta dream, I got some dream.
我有个梦想 我有梦想
I, ohhh, somebody get me a glass.
谁给我来一杯
Because I just found me a tall drink of water.
我发现一个大美女
Oh stop it, you big lug.
别闹了 大耳朵
Where does that tunnel lead out?
密道通往哪里
Knife!
Well, that got us safe.
这下我们安全了
Didn't know you had that in you back there.
想不到你还挺厉害的
That was pretty, impressive.
太棒了 让人印象深刻
I know!
我知道呀
I know...
我知道
So, Flynn.
那么福林
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
Whoa, whoa, sorry, Blondie, I don't do back story.
抱歉 美女 我可不喜欢追溯往事
However I am becoming very interested in yours.
但我却对你的故事很好奇
Now I... I know I'm not suppose to mention the hair.
我知道不能提到你的头发
- Nope. - Or, the Mother.
-不行 -或是你妈妈
Frankly I'm too scared to ask about the frog.
老实说 我也不敢问那只青蛙的事
- Chameleon. - Nuance.
-它是变色龙 -差不多
Here's my question though,
我要问的是
if you want to see the lanterns so badly,
既然你这么想去看天灯
why haven't you gone before?
那以前为什么没去过呢
Uhh, hey, well...
好吧
Uh, Flynn...
福林
Flynn!
福林
Run, run!
跑 快跑
Who's that?
他们是什么人
They don't like me.
他们可不喜欢我
- Who's that? - They don't like me either.
-那些人呢 -他们也不喜欢我
- Who's that? - Let's just assume for the moment,
-那又是谁 -总而言之
that everyone here doesn't like me.
这里的每个人都不喜欢我
Here.
拿着
I've waited a long time for this.
这一刻 我等待已久了
Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these.
妈妈咪呀 我真该弄个这样的锅
You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done.
这可是我干过最诡异的事情
How 'bout two out of three?
三局两胜如何
Flynn!
福林
Flynn, look out.
福林 小心
Hold on.
抓好了
You should see your faces. Because you look...
你俩真该照照镜子 你们看起来
Ridiculous.
可笑极了
Come on, Blondie.
快来 美女
Jump.
快跳
It's no use, I can't see anything.
没用的 我什么都看不见
Hey, there's no point.
没用的
It's pitch black down there.
下面黑黢黢的
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
She was right, I never should have done this.
妈妈说得对 我不该这样做
I'm so...
我太...
I'm so sorry, Flynn.
我太对不起你了 福林
Eugene.
尤金
What?
什么
My real name is, Eugene Fitzherbert.
我的真名叫尤金·弗里茨伯特
So you might as well know.
应该让你知道
I have magic hair that glows when I sing.
我的头发有魔力 当我唱歌时它会发光
What?
什么
I have magic hair, that glows when I sing.
我的头发有魔力 当我唱歌时它会发光
Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine.
仙花闪耀 魔力显现
We made it.
我们成功了
Her hair glows.
她的头发会发光
We're alive. I'm alive!
我们得救了 得救了
- I didn't see that coming. - Eugene...
-我可真没想到 -尤金
You're hair actually glows.
你的头发真的会发光
- Eugene... - Why does her hair glow?
-尤金 -她的头发怎么会发光
- Eugene! - What?
-尤金 -怎么了
It doesn't just glow.
它不仅会发光
Why is he smiling at me?
他干嘛冲我笑
I'll kill him.
我要杀了他
I'll kill that, Rider.
我要杀了莱德
We'll cut him off at the kingdom.
我们去城池边截住他
And get back the crown, come on.
拿回王冠 走吧
Boys.
小伙子们
Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs
你们大概不想像野狗般
chasing their tails,
原地兜圈子吧
and think for a moment.
然后好好想想
Oh, please, there's no need for that.
拜托 根本没必要
Well, if that's all you desire, then be on your way.
如果你们只想要这个 那随你们的便
I was going to offer you something worth one thousand crowns,
我本想给你们比这值钱一千倍的的东西
would have made you rich beyond belief.
能让你们无法想象的富有
And that wasn't even the best part.
这还不是最好的呢
Oh well, C'est la vie.
算了吧 这就是人生啊
Enjoy your crown.
好好享受你们的王冠吧
What's the best part?
最好的是什么
It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider.
还可以顺便报复福林·莱德
So you're being strangely cryptic
你神秘兮兮地
as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand.
把你的魔发缠在我受伤的手上干什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Just don't, don't freak out.
你可不要被吓坏了
Flower gleam and glow,
仙花闪耀
let your powers shine.
魔力显现
Make the clock reverse,
倒转时光
bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
Heal what has been hurt,
抚平创伤
change the fates design.
改变命运
Save what has been lost,
返还吾之所失
bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
What once was mine.
往昔美好
Please don't freak out.
千万别吓倒啊
Ahhh. I'm not freaking out, are you freaking out?
我才没吓倒 你吓倒了吗
No, I'm just very interested in your hair.
我只是对你的头发很感兴趣
And the magical qualities that it possesses.
还有它的魔力
How long has it been doing that, exactly?
你能这样做究竟有多久了
Forever, I guess.
我想一直都是这样吧
Mother said when I was a baby,
妈妈说当我还是个婴儿时
people tried to cut it.
就有人想剪了它
They wanted to take it for themselves.
他们想把它占为己有
But, once it's cut.
但是一旦被剪了
It turns brown, and looses its power.
它就会变成褐色 并且失去魔力
A gift like that, it has to be protected.
这样的神赋魔力 必须好好保护
That's why mother never let me...
因此妈妈从不让我...
That's why... I never left the...
因此我从未离开
You never left that tower.
你从未离开过那座塔
And you're still gonna go back?
而且还打算回去吗
No... Yes.
不 是的
It's complicated.
这很复杂
So, Eugene Fitzherbert, huh?
那么尤金·弗里茨伯特 是吧
Ah yeah, well. I'll spare you the sob story of
好吧 我跟你讲个可怜孤儿
poor orphan Eugene Fitzherbert, it's a little bit of a...
尤金·弗里茨伯特的悲惨故事 他是个
It's a little bit of a downer.
他是个倒霉鬼
There was this book.
有这样一本书
A book I used to read every night to all the younger kids.
我以前每天晚上都会读给小孩子们听
The tales of Flynnigan Rider.
福林吉纳·莱德的故事
Swashbuckling rogue,
他是个恃强凌弱的恶棍
richest man alive.
也是世上最富有的人
Not bad with the ladies either.
也很会讨女人欢心
Nothing to ever brag about, of course.
当然也没什么好炫耀的
Was he a thief too?
他也是个小偷吗
Ahh, well no.
不是的
Actually, he had enough money
实际上 他有足够的钱
to do anything that he wanted to do.
去做任何他想做的事
He could go anywhere that he wanted to go.
他可以想去哪里就去哪里
And... And, for a kid, with nothing.
对一个一无所有的孩子来说
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我...
It just seemed like a better option.
似乎这是个更好的选择
You can't tell anyone, about this, okay?
你千万别告诉任何人 好吗
It could ruin my whole reputation.
那可会毁了我的名声
Ahh, we wouldn't want that.
我们可不想那样
Oh, the thing about a reputation, it's all that a man has.
男人的名誉可是高于一切的
Um, well I should uh...
好吧 我应该...
I, I should get some more firewood.
我应该再去找点木柴来
For the record,
说真的
I like Eugene fitzherbert much better than, Flynn Rider.
比起福林·莱德 我更喜欢尤金·弗里茨伯特
Well, then you'd be the first.
你可是第一个这样说的人
But, thank you.
谢谢
Well, I thought he'd never leave.
我还以为他永远都不会离开呢
Mother?
妈妈
Hello, dear.
你好啊 亲爱的
But I... I... Don't we...
但我...我...我们不是...
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Oh, it was easy really.
很简单
I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal,
只要顺着彻彻底底背叛的声音寻来
and followed that.
就找到了
- Mother... - We're going home, Rapunzel.
-妈妈... -我们回家去 瑞普兹
- Now. - You... You don't understand.
-现在就回 -你...你不懂
I've been on this incredible journey.
这趟旅程很不可思议
And I've seen and learned so much.
我见识学到了很多东西
I even met someone.
我还遇见了一个人
Yes, the wanted thief. I'm so proud.
是啊 被通缉的贼 我真为你自豪啊
- Come on, Rapunzel. - Mother, wait.
-快来 瑞普兹 -妈妈 等等
I think... I think he likes me.
我觉得...我觉得他喜欢我
Likes you? Please,
喜欢你吗 拜托
Rapunzel, that's demented.
瑞普兹 你可真是疯了
But mother, I...
但是妈妈 我
This is why you never should have left.
这就是我从不让你出去的原因
Dear, this whole romance that you've invented,
宝贝 你自己臆想出来的所有浪漫
just proves you're to naive to be here.
都证明你很傻很天真
Why would he like you? Oh come on now, really.
他为什么会喜欢你 真是服了你
Look at you, you think that he's impressed?
看看你 你觉得他爱上你了吗
Don't be a dummy, come with mommy.
别傻了 跟妈妈回家
Mother...
妈妈
- No! - No?
-我不要 -你不要吗
I see how it is.
我懂了
Rapunzel, knows best.
瑞普兹最清楚
Rapunzel's so mature, now.
瑞普兹好成熟
Such a clever grown up, Miss.
好一位聪明又成熟的小姑娘
Rapunzel knows best.
瑞普兹最清楚
Fine, if you're so sure now.
好啊 既然你如此确信
Go ahead then give him, this!
那就把这个给他
How did you?
怎么在你这里
This is why he's here.
他只为此而留下
Don't let him deceive you.
不要被他欺骗
- Give it to him, watch, you'll see. - I will.
-把这个交给他 等着瞧 -我会的
Trust me my dear, that's how fast he'll leave you.
相信我宝贝儿 他定会马上离开
I won't say I told you so... No.
我不会说早告诉过你 不会
Rapunzel knows best.
瑞普兹最清楚
So if he's such a dream boat.
如果他就是你的梦之船
- Go and put him, to the test. - Mother, wait.
-那就去考验他 -妈妈 等等
If he's lying, don't come crying.
如果他欺骗了你 可不要回来哭鼻子
Mother, knows best.
妈妈才最清楚
So, hey uh, can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Is there any chance that
我的手有可能
I'm going to get super strength in my hand?
得到超能力吗
Because I'm not going to lie.
说句老实话
That would be stupendous.
那样可真是太棒了
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
Oh, sorry, yes.
抱歉 我没事
Just um, lost in thought, I guess.
只是在想事情
I mean because here's the thing.
我的意思是
Superhuman good looks, I've always had 'em.
超人的帅脸 我已经有了
Born with it, but superhuman strength?
我天生就有 但超能力呢
Can you imagine the possibilities, I'm just...
你觉得可能吗 我只是
Patience, boys.
耐心点 小伙子们
All good things to those who wait.
好事多磨
Hmm, what?
怎么了
Well, I hope you're here to apologize.
我希望你是来道歉的
No, no, put me down. Stop it. Let... Me... Go!
不不 快把我放下 停下 放开我
Give me, him.
把他给我
Easy boy, easy, calm down.
放轻松 放松 冷静
Easy boy.
冷静 孩子
Easy.
冷静
That's it.
这就对了
Now sit.
现在 坐下
- Sit. - What?
-坐下 -搞错没啊
Now drop the boot.
现在放下靴子
Drop it.
放下
Oh, you are such a good boy.
你真是个好孩子
Yes, you are.
是啊 你真乖
You all tired, from chasing the bad man all over the place?
你千辛万苦来抓这个坏蛋 累坏了吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Nobody appreciates you, do they?
却没人感激你 对吧
Do they?
对吧
Oh come on, he's a bad horse.
拜托 它可是匹坏马
Oh, he's nothing but a big sweetheart.
他可是个大甜心
Isn't that right?
没错吧
Maximus.
马克西姆斯
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Look, today is kinda the biggest day of my life.
听着 今天是我人生中最重要的一天
And the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested.
因此我希望你不要抓他
Just for twenty four hours and then,
只要二十四小时就好
you can chase each other to your hearts content.
然后你俩爱怎么追就怎么追
Okay?
好吗
And it's also my birthday. Just so you know.
而且告诉你 今天还是我生日
通缉 福林·莱德 小偷
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
It's for the lost Princess.
献给我们失踪的公主
To the boats.
快上船吧
Hey, Max.
马克斯
What? I bought them.
怎么啦 我买的啦
Most of them.
大部分是买的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Well, best day of your life.
你生命中最好的一天
I figured you should have a decent seat.
我想你应该坐条好船
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm terrified.
我有些害怕
Why?
为什么
I've been looking out the window for eighteen years.
我在窗口已经盼了十八年
Dreaming about what it would feel like
幻想着那些天灯升起
when those lights rise in the sky.
飞向天空的情景
What if it's not everything that I dreamed it would be?
如果现实和我想象的完全不一样怎么办
It will be.
会一样的
And what if it is?
如果不一样呢
What will I do then?
那我该怎么办
Well that's the good part, I guess.
我想那也是好事
You get to go find a new dream.
你就可以找个新的梦想了
All those days watching from the windows.
日日夜夜 望向窗外
All those years outside looking in.
年年岁岁 凝望远方
All that time, never even knowing
那些时光 从不知自己
just how blind I've been.
有多么无知
Now I'm here. Blinking in the starlight.
我已至此 闪耀星空下
Now I'm here. Suddenly I see.
我已至此 幡然领悟
Standing here. It's oh, so clear.
伫立于此 一切如此清晰
I'm where I'm meant to be.
这里就是我的归依
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it's like the fog has lifted.
一如浓雾尽散
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it's like the sky is new.
一如天空换新颜
And it's warm and real and bright.
温暖 真实 而明亮
And the world has somehow shifted.
世界也为之改变
All at once, everything looks different.
霎那间 一切皆已不同
Now that I see you.
因为 我遇见了你
I have something for you, too.
我也有东西要给你
I should have given it to you before, but I was just scared.
我早就该把它给你的 但我只是害怕
And the thing is, I'm not scared anymore.
而现在 我不怕了
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I'm starting to.
我也不再害怕
All those days, chasing down a daydream.
日日夜夜 追寻空中楼阁
All those years, living in a blur.
年年岁岁 活在空虚之中
All that time, never truly seeing
那些时光 从未曾真正发现
things, the way they were.
万物的真相
Now she's here. Shining in the starlight.
她已至此 闪耀星空下
Now she's here. Suddenly I know.
她已至此 我幡然领悟
If she's here. It's crystal clear.
只要有她相伴 如水晶般清晰
I'm where I'm meant to go.
这里就是我的归依
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it's like the fog has lifted.
一如浓雾尽散
And at last, I see the light.
我终于看到了那光芒
And it's like the sky is new.
一如天空换新颜
And it's warm and real and bright.
温暖 真实 而明亮
And the world has somehow shifted.
世界也为之改变
All at once, everything is different.
霎那间 一切皆已不同
Now that I, see you.
因为 我遇见了你
Now that I... see you.
因为 我 遇见了你
Is everything okay?
怎么了
Huh? Oh yes.
没 没事
Uh, yes of course.
当然没事
I just...
我只是
I'm sorry, everything is fine.
我很抱歉 一切都很好
There's just something I have to take care of.
只是我有些事情要去处理
Okay.
好吧
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
It's all right, Pascal.
没事的 帕斯卡
Ahh, there you are.
你们在这啊
I've been searching everywhere for you guys.
自从那天走散后
Since we got separated.
我到处找都找不到你们
Hey the sideburns are coming in nice, huh?
新鬓角修得不错啊
You gotta be excited about that.
你应该很满意吧
Anyhow, just wanted to say,
总之 我只是想说
I shouldn't have split. The crown is all yours.
我不该逃跑的 王冠归你们了
I'll miss you, but I think its for the... best.
我会想你们的 但我觉得这样 最好
Holding out on us again? Hey, Rider?
又想耍我们了吧 莱德
- What? - We heard you found something.
-什么 -我们听说你找到了一些东西
Something much more valuable than a crown.
一些 比王冠更值钱的东西
We want her, instead.
我们要她 来代替王冠
I was starting to think you ran off with the crown and left me.
我还以为你带着王冠 丢下我跑了
He did.
他是跑了
What? No.
什么 不可能
He wouldn't.
他不会的
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
Eugene?
尤金
Eugene!
尤金
Fair trade.
公平交易
A crown, for the girl with the magic hair.
一个王冠 换个魔发女孩
How much do you think someone
你说人们为了永葆青春健康
will pay to stay young and healthy forever?
愿意付我们多少钱
No, please.
不要 求求你们
No!
No!
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Mother?
妈妈
Oh, my precious girl.
我的宝贝女儿
Mother.
妈妈
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you hurt?
伤到哪没有
- Mother, how did you? - I was so worried about you dear.
-妈妈 你怎么 -我很担心你
So I followed you.
所以我跟着你
And I saw them attack you.
然后我看到他们要伤害你
All right, let's go, let's go before they come to.
好了 我们走吧 趁他们还没醒
You were right, mother.
你是对的 妈妈
You were right about everything.
你说得都是对的
I know darling.
我明白 宝贝
I know.
我明白
Look!
The crown.
是王冠
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Guys, guys.
不不不 等等 伙计们
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Let's get this over with, Rider.
该做个了断了 莱德
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
There, it never happened.
就当一切都没发生过
Now, wash up for dinner.
好了 洗洗准备吃晚饭了
I'm making hazel nut soup.
我煮了榛子汤
I really did try, Rapunzel.
我告诉过你 瑞普兹
I tried to warn you, what was out there.
我警告过你 外面世界的险恶
The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel.
黑暗 自私 残酷的世界
If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine.
即便有一缕最微弱的阳光
It destroys it.
也会被摧毁
How did you know about her?
你们怎么知道她的
Tell me, now!
告诉我 快说
It wasn't us.
不是我们
It was the old lady.
是那个老太婆
Old lady?
老太婆
Wait, no, wait!
等等 不要 等等
You don't understand, she's in trouble.
你们不明白 她有麻烦了
Wait!
等等
Rapunzel?
瑞普兹
Rapunzel, what's going on up there?
瑞普兹 怎么了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm the lost princess.
我就是失踪的公主
Oh, please, speak up, Rapunzel.
大声点 瑞普兹
You know how I hate the mumbling.
你知道我多讨厌别人说话含糊不清
I am the lost Princess.
我就是失踪的公主
Aren't I?
对不对
Did I mumble, Mother?
我说得还不够清楚吗 妈妈
Or should I even call you that?
还是 我不该这么称呼你
Oh, Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself?
瑞普兹 你知道你在说什么吗
Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?
你怎么会问这么荒唐的问题
It was you! It was all, you.
是你 都是你干的
Everything I did, was to protect you.
我做的一切 都是为了保护你
- Rapunzel. - I spent my entire life.
-瑞普兹 -我的一生
hiding from people who would use me for my power.
都在躲避那些想利用我魔力的人
- Rapunzel! - And I should have been hiding.
-瑞普兹 -而我最应该躲避的人
From you.
是你
Where will you go?
你要去哪
He won't be there for you.
他不会在那儿等你
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
That criminal, is to be hanged for his crimes.
那个罪犯 以他的罪行应该会吊死
- No. - Now, now. It's all right.
-不 -现在 一切都没事了
Listen to me.
听我说
All of this is as it should be.
这一切 都是不可避免
No!
You were wrong about the world.
你看错了这个世界
And you were wrong about me.
你也看错了我
And I will never let you use my hair, again!
我再也不会让你利用我的头发
You want me to be the bad guy?
你要逼我当坏人?
Fine.
Now I'm the bad guy.
那我就坏给你看
What's this?
这是怎么了
Open up.
开门
What's the password?
通关密码是什么
- What? - Nope.
-什么 -错啦
Open this door.
开门
Not even close.
大错特错
You have three seconds.
你有三秒钟时间
One...
Two...
Three...
Frying pans. Who knew, right?
平底锅 谁想得到呢 对吧
- Head down? - Head down.
-低下头 -低下头
- Arms in? - Arms in.
-夹紧手臂 -夹紧手臂
- Knees apart? - Knees apart.
-分开双腿 -分开双腿
Knees apart?
分开双腿
Why do I need to keep my knees apar...
我为什么要双腿分...
Max.
马克斯
You brought them here?
是你叫他们来的?
Thank you.
谢谢
No really, thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Uh, I feel maybe this whole time
我觉得 这段时间
we've just misunderstanding one another.
我们之间可能有些误会
And we're really just, yeah your right.
我们真的 没错 你是对的
We should go.
我们该走了
Max.
马克斯
Max!
马克斯
Okay Max, let's see how fast you can run.
好了 马克斯 让我看看你能跑多快
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel, let down your hair.
瑞普兹 放下你的头发来
Rapunzel, I thought I'd never see you again.
瑞普兹 我还以为再也见不到你了
Now look what you've done, Rapunzel.
现在 看看你都干了什么 瑞普兹
Oh don't worry, dear.
别担心 宝贝
Our secret will die with him.
他会把我们的秘密带进坟墓
And as for us?
而我们
We are going where no one will ever find you, again.
我们要重新去一个没人能找到你的地方
Rapunzel, really. Enough all ready.
瑞普兹 真的 够了
Stop fighting me.
别再反抗了
No! I won't stop.
不 我不会放弃的
For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight.
我余生的每一分钟都会用来反抗你
I will never stop trying to get away from you.
我永远不会停止尝试离开你
But, if you let me save him...
但是 如果你让我救他
I will go with you.
我就跟你走
No. No, Rapunzel.
不 不要 瑞普兹
I'll never run, I'll never try to escape.
我永远不逃跑 永远不离开你
Just let me heal him. And you and I will be together.
只要你让我救他 我就跟你一起
Forever, just like you want.
永远在一起 就像你想要的那样
Everything will be the way it was.
一切都跟原来一样
I promise.
我保证
Just like you want.
就跟你想要的一样
Just... let me... heal him.
只要你 让我救他
In case you get any ideas about following us.
以防万一你跟过来
Eu..Eugene!
尤 尤金
Oh, I'm so sorry.
对不起
- Everything is going to okay, though. - No, Rapunzel!
-一切都会好的 -不要 瑞普兹
- I promise, you have to trust me. - No..
-我保证 你要相信我 -不
- Come on. - I can't let you do this.
-快点 -我不能让你这么做
And I can't let you die.
我也不能让你死
- But if you do this. - Shhh.
-但是如果你这么做了 -嘘
Then you... will die.
那你 会死的
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
Rapunzel, wait...
瑞普兹 等等
Eugene, what...?
尤金 怎么
Nooo!
No... No!
不 不要
What have you done? What have you done!
你都干了些什么 你都干了什么
No, no, no, Nooo!
不不不 不要
No, no, no, noooo.
不 不要
No!
Noooooooooo!
No, no, no, no, Eugene.
不不不 不要 尤金
Oh, look at me, look me, I'm right here.
看着我 我在这
Don't go, stay with me, Eugene.
别走 别离开我 尤金
Flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine.
仙花闪耀 魔力显现
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine.
倒转时光 带回往昔美好
- Rapunzel... - What?
-瑞普兹 -什么
You were my new dream.
你就是我的新梦想
And you were mine.
你也是我的新梦想
Heal what has been hurt.
抚平创伤
Change the fates design.
改变命运
Save what has been lost.
返还吾之所失
Bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
What once was mine.
带回往昔美好
Rapunzel?
瑞普兹
Eugene.
尤金
Did I ever tell you,
我有没有告诉过你
I've got a thing for brunettes?
我特别喜欢褐色头发的姑娘
Eugene.
尤金
Well, you could imagine what happened next.
接下来的事情 你们都知道了
The kingdom rejoiced.
举国欢庆
For the lost Princess had returned.
庆祝他们失踪公主的回归
The party lasted an entire week.
狂欢持续了整个星期
And, honestly I don't remember much of it.
不过 老实说 我也不太记得了
Dreams came true all over the place.
每个人的梦想都实现了
That guy went on to become the most
这个家伙成为了世界上最有名的
famous concert pianist in the world, if you can believe it.
钢琴演奏家 信不信由你
And this guy? Well he eventually found true love.
还有这个家伙 他找到了他的真爱
As for this guy, well, I assume he's happy.
至于这个家伙嘛 我想他应该很快乐
He's never told me otherwise.
虽然他没跟我说过
Thanks to Maximus,
多亏了马克西姆斯
crime in the kingdom disappeared almost over night.
全国的犯罪几乎一夜间消失殆尽
As did most of the apples.
同样消失的还有大部分苹果
Pascal? Never changed.
至于帕斯卡 还是老样子
At last Rapunzel was home,
终于 瑞普兹回到了家
and she finally had a real family.
她终于有了一个真正的家
She was a Princess worth waiting for.
她是一位值得人民等待的公主
Beloved by all, she led her kingdom
受到爱戴 就像她的父母一样
with all the grace and wisdom that her parents did before her.
她用她的魅力和智慧治理着她的国家
And as for me, well.
至于我呢
I started going by Eugene again.
我把名字改回了尤金
Stopped thieving, and basically turned it all around.
不再偷东西 基本上完全变了个样
But I know what the big question is.
但我知道你们最想问的是
Did Rapunzel and I ever get married?
我和瑞普兹结婚了吗
Well I'm pleased to tell you.
我很高兴告诉你们
That after years, and years of asking,
在她一年又一年 一年又一年
and asking, and asking.
不停地求婚又求婚之后
I finally said yes.
我答应了
Eugene.
尤金
All right, I asked her.
好吧 是我向你求婚的
And we're living happily ever after.
我们从此过上了幸福快乐的生活
Yes, we are.
没错