华尔街之狼 The Wolf of Wall Street

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 传记 / 犯罪

导演: 马丁·斯科塞斯

演员: 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 / 乔纳·希尔 / 玛格特·罗比 / 马修·麦康纳 / 凯尔·钱德勒 / 罗伯·莱纳 / 乔·博恩瑟 / 让·杜雅尔丹 / 克里斯汀·米利欧缇 / 卡塔莉娜·凯斯


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.cmct.cc
影片压制:死亡骑士
字幕调校:死亡骑士 小石头 悠悠 协调:死亡骑士 招募Q号:76846146
The world of investing
投资理财的世界
can be a jungle.
可会像原始丛林一样
Bulls. Bears.
牛市 熊市
Danger at every turn.
转角就遇风险
That's why we at Stratton Oakmont
正因为如此 我们斯特拉顿·奥克蒙公司
pride ourselves on being the best.
很骄傲地宣布 我们是最好的
Trained professionals to guide you
训练精良的职业经理人 引领您
through the financial wilderness.
安全穿越这理财的丛林猛兽
Stratton Oakmont.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙
Stability.
稳定
Integrity.
廉明
Pride.
自豪
One!
Two!
Three!
Twenty-five grand to the first cocksucker to nail a bull's-eye!
第一个丢中靶心的混蛋 可以领走这两万五
Come on! Let's go!
好了 开始
One!
Two!
Three!
My name is Jordan Belfort.
我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
Not him.
不是那家伙
Me. That's right.
这边 这才对
I'm a former member of the middle class
以前我是中产阶级的一份子
raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside,Queens.
在皇后区海湾边碧沙区的小公寓长大 父母都是会计师
The year I turned 26,
26岁那年
as the head of my own brokerage firm,
我作为自己成立的 股票经理公司的老总
I made $49 million,
一年挣了4900万
which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week.
这说来还挺窝火的 因为还差300万就正好一礼拜一百万了
No,no,no. My Ferrari was white,
不对 不对 我的法拉利是白色的
like Don Johnson's in Miami Vice. Not red.
就跟《迈阿密风云》里面唐·约翰逊的一样 不是红的
See that humongous estate down there?
看见那大到无边的别墅了没?
That's my house.
我的房子
My wife,Naomi,
我老婆 娜奥米
the Duchess of Bay Ridge,Brooklyn,
她是布鲁克林湾岭的公爵夫人
a former model and Miller Lite girl.
以前是模特 做过米勒清啤广告的
Yeah.
没错
She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari.
刚才在法拉利里帮我口交的 就是她
So put your dick back in your pants.
所以 把你刚从裤子里掏出的鸡巴 收回去吧
In addition to Naomi and my two perfect kids,
除了娜奥米和我们倆的 两个可爱的孩子
I own a mansion,private jet,
我坐拥一座豪宅 一架私人飞机
six cars,three horses,
六辆车 三匹马
two vacation homes,
两处度假屋
and a 170-foot yacht.
以及一艘170尺长的游艇
I also gamble like a degenerate.
并且我还豪赌成性
I drink like a fish.
豪饮成瘾
I fuck hookers maybe five,six times a week.
一个礼拜招妓五六次
I have three different federal agencies looking to indict me.
三所不同的联邦机构都盯着我准备起诉
Oh,yeah,and I love drugs.
噢 没错 我爱死嗑药了
Okay.
- One more round. - Oh,yeah.
- 再来一次 - 爽
- Oh,you like it? - Yeah.
- 哦 你喜欢这样 - 是的
当天晚些时候
Pull up. Pull up! We're gonna crash,for Christ sake!
拉起来 拉起来 这样会坠机的我的天哪 快拉起来
Relax!
放松
Just relax.
放 轻松
- You okay? - Yeah,I'm all right.
- 你还好吧?- 啊 我没事
Good job.
干得漂亮
You get in there safe,all right?
进门注意安全啊
Till the next time,brother.
下次咱继续 老兄
Till next time.
下回见啊
Yup,on a daily basis I consume enough drugs
没错 我每天都要吃海量各种药
to sedate Manhattan,Long Island and Queens for a month.
这些药简直都够 整个曼哈顿 长岛 皇后区吃一个月了
Okay,Mr. Jordan.
好了 乔丹先生
I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my "back pain,"
安眠酮我一天吃个10到15次 治背痛嘛(催眠药 类似K粉)
Adderall to stay focused,
吃苯丙胺 帮助集中注意力 (一种精神兴奋药物)
Xanax to take the edge off,pot to mellow me out,
吃点阿普唑仑抗焦虑 抽点大麻来放松
cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine,well,
再来点可卡因把自己再叫醒 最后是吗啡
because it's awesome.
因为它简直就是赞
Good morning,Nathan.
早上好 布雷克
But of all the drugs under God's blue heaven,
但这世界上所有的药里
there is one that is my absolute favorite.
有一种绝对是我的最爱
You see,
enough of this shit'll make you invincible.
抽够这玩意 会让你战无不胜
Able to conquer the world,
足以征服世界
and eviscerate your enemies.
把敌人生吞活剥
And I'm not talking about this.
我说的还不是这个
I'm talking about this.
我说的是这个
See,money doesn't just buy you a better life,
你看 金钱不仅仅可以买来更好的生活
better food,better cars,better pussy.
更好的食物 车子 妹子
It also makes you a better person.
它还能让你成为更好的人
You can give generously to the church or political party of your choice.
你可以捐大笔钞票 给自己喜欢的政党和教堂
You can save the fucking spotted owl with money.
花钱甚至能挽救濒危动物 比如斑点猫头鹰
I always wanted to be rich. So let me go back.
我一直都想当个有钱人倒回去一点说吧
I'm 22 years old,newly married,
当时我22岁 新婚不久
and already a money-crazed little shit.
已经是个视财如命的小混账了
So what do I do?
那么我该怎么办呢?
I go to the one place on Earth
当然是去这世上唯一一个
that befit my high-minded ambitions.
跟我志同道合野心勃勃的地方了
I love you.
我爱你
You are lower than pond scum.
你的位置比池塘里的烂泥还下贱
You got a problem with that,
有问题吗?
Jordan?
乔丹?
No. No problem at all.
没有 完全没问题
Good. Because that is what you are.
很好 因为你就会是这样
Pond scum.
池塘里的泥
Your job is connector,
你的职位叫"联系员"
which means that you'll be dialing the phone over 500 times a day
也就是说 你一天要打至少500个电话
trying to connect me with wealthy business owners.
努力把我和有钱老板们联系住
And until you pass your Series 7,
并且 在你通过证券执照考试之前
that is all you're gonna fucking be doing. Sit.
你就得整天干这个 坐
Sit!
坐下
Now just so you know,last year I made over $300,000.
顺便告诉你 去年我年薪超过了30万
The other guy you'll be working for,he made over a million.
而你的顶头上司 他年薪超过百万
A million dollars?
一百万美元?
I could only imagine what a douchebag that guy must be.
想都不用想这家伙肯定是个蠢货
- Jordan Belfort. - Yes,Sir.
- 乔丹·贝尔福特?- 是我
- Mark Hanna. - A pleasure to meet you.
- 我是马克·汉纳 - 很高兴见到你
And you as well. I see you've already met the village asshole.
幸会啊 看得出来你已经见过我们部门的混蛋头了
Smile and dial.
微笑 拨电话去
And don't pick up your fucking head until 1:00.
不到一点钟不要抬头
Hey,fuck him.
嘿 去他的
I'm the senior broker here. He's just a worthless piker.
我是高级经理人 他只是个小卒
Why don't you blow me,Hanna?
你怎么不帮我吹箫呢 汉纳?
Now did you really pitch a stock in your job interview?
说 你在面试的时候是不是真的 卖出了支股票?
I had to do something to stand out. Right,Sir?
我总得做点什么来脱颖而出啊 没错 先生
I fucking love that.
这我太他妈的喜欢了
- Lunch. Today. - Yeah.
- 今天午饭我们一起 - 好
We don't start dialing at 9:30
我们不能在九点半整开始打电话
because our clients are already answering the phone.
是因为 我们的客户已经开始接别人的了
Three. Two. One.
三 二 一
Let's fuck!
干起来吧
You want to know what money sounds like?
想知道钱的声音是怎样的吗?
Go to a trading floor on Wall Street.
去华尔街的交易现场看看
"Fuck" this,"shit" that.
操这个干那个的
"Cunt," "cock," "asshole. ".
婊子 鸡巴 屁眼
I couldn't believe how these guys talked to each other.
真不敢相信这帮人是怎么说话的
I was hooked in seconds.
几秒钟我就不可自拔了
It was like mainlining adrenaline.
简直像直接注射肾上腺素
Yeah. Fuckface,look at where the stock's at today,huh?
白痴 看今天的股价涨了多少了
You motherfucker,you can't get any at 44...
你这混蛋 你不可能买到股价44
- Pick up the cocksucking phone! - Sorry...
- 狗日的快给我打电话 - 抱歉
You are such a fucking douchebag,Hanna.
你这混账 汉纳
We don't give two shits about how technology works
我们他妈的才不管 什么科技到底怎么回事
because all we care about is getting fucking rich.
因为 我们只关心怎么发财
- Solid,2,000. - Jordan Belfort.
- 成交 两千 - 乔丹·贝尔福特
Done!
成交
Time to paint the tape. Whoo!
该哄抬股价了 哇
2,000. Microsoft. Going in the hole!
两千股 微软 进洞里去吧
Come on.
过来
Live. Live. Hold on,that is hot.
拿着 还是热的呢
In. In. Shut that motherfucker.
放进去 关上
Shut it! Shut it! Shut it!
快关上 关上 关上
Sold!
成交
Tootski?
来点可卡因?
Oh,no. Thank you,though.
不用了 谢谢
Mr. Hanna,what can I bring for you on this glorious afternoon?
汉纳先生 这个美好的下午 您要来点什么呢?
Well,Hector,here's the game plan.
赫克特 今天我们规则是这样的
You're gonna bring us two Absolut Martinis.
先来两杯绝对马天尼鸡尾酒
You know howl like them. Straight up.
你知道我喜欢怎样的 调好不加冰
And then precisely seven and one half minutes after that,
然后七分半钟之后
you're gonna bring us two more.
再上两杯 再然后
Then two more after that every five minutes
每五分钟上两杯
until one of us passes the fuck out.
直到有人喝倒为止
Excellent strategy,Sir.
这上法很不错 您呢?
I'm good with water for now.
我暂时喝水就行了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's his first day on Wall Street. Give him time.
这是他第一天来华尔街上班 给他点时间
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
Mr. Hanna?
汉纳先生
You're able to do drugs during the day
你可以 在白天就开始嗑药
and then still function,still do your job?
同时还能保持工作的状态?
How the fuck else would you do this job?
要不然还有别的方法可以做这工作?
Cocaine and hookers,my friend.
当然要有可卡因和妓女了 朋友
Right.
是啊
Well,I got to say,I'm incredibly excited
我必须说 我十分激动
to be a part of your firm. I mean...
能成为这间公司的一员
The clients you have are absolutely...
公司的各位客户都
Fuck the clients.
去他的客户
Your only responsibility is to put meat on the table.
你唯一的义务就是端肉上桌
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
I'm married. I have a wife.
我结婚了
Her name is Teresa. She cuts hair.
我妻子叫特瑞莎 她是发型师
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
- 恭喜你啊 - 谢谢
Think about Teresa.
想想特瑞莎吧
Name of the game.
这游戏什么规则?
Move the money from your client's pocket into your pocket.
把客户口袋里的钱 转移到自己的口袋里
Right.
But if you make your clients money at the same time,
但如果同时也能让客户有钱挣
it's advantageous to everyone. Correct?
那每个人都能有所获利 对吗?
No.
Number one rule of Wall Street.
华尔街规则第一条
Nobody...
没人
I don't care if you're Warren Buffett or if you're Jimmy Buffett.
就算你是沃伦·巴菲特 或者吉米·巴菲特也一样
Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up,
没人能知道这股票要涨
down,sideways,or in fucking circles.
还是跌 侧身翻还是转圈玩
- Least of all stockbrokers,right? - Mmm-hmm.
- 至少所有股票经纪人都是这样 - 嗯
It's all a fugazi. You know what a fugazi is?
都是"甲"的 知道是什么吗?
Uh. Fugayzi. It's a fake.
知道 是"假"的
Fugayzi,fugazi,it's a whazy,it's a woozy,it's...
是啊 管他甲的假的 都一样
Fairy dust. It doesn't exist.
都是尘埃 不存在的
It's never landed. It is no matter.
从来都不是真的 都是空的
It's not on the elemental chart.
元素周期表里找不到的
It's not fucking real.
他妈的从不是真的
- Right? - Right.
- 对吗 - 对
- Stay with me. - Mmm-hmm.
- 继续听我说 - 嗯
We don't create shit. We don't build anything.
我们从不创造什么 建造不出什么来的
No.
不是
So if you got a client who bought stock at 8
于是 如果有个客户 他在股价是8块的时候买入
and it now sits at 16,he's all fucking happy.
然后涨到了16块 他给高兴坏了
He wants to cash in,liquidate,
想马上兑换现钞结账走人
take his fucking money and run home.
拿着钱回家去
- You don't let him do that. - Okay.
- 而你不能让他这么做 - 知道了
- 'Cause that would make it real. - Right.
- 因为 那样挣钱就成真了吧 - 是
No. What do you do?
那该怎么办?
You get another brilliant idea.
你冒出个绝妙的主意
A special idea.
特别定制的
Another "situation." Another stock
换个情形 引进另一支股票
to reinvest his earnings and then some.
把挣来的钱重新拿去投资 然后再继续
And he will,every single time.
他每次都会这么做的
'Cause they're fucking addicted.
因为他上瘾了
And you just keep doing this,again and again and again.
然后你就一直继续这么做 一次一次又一次
Meanwhile,he thinks he's getting shit rich,
与此同时 他觉得自己变得超有钱了
which he is,on paper.
话是没错 在账面上
But you and me,the brokers,
但你我 这些经纪人
we're taking home cold hard cash
我们拿到的佣金可是
via commission,motherfucker.
实打实的现钞啊 狗崽子们
Right.
是啊
That's incredible,Sir.
太不可思议了
I can't tell you how excited I am.
我真无法形容自己此刻多么激动
You should be.
就该如此
There's two keys to success in the broker business.
有两个关键 让你在股票经济行业中成功
First of all...
首先
- You gotta stay relaxed. - Yeah.
- 你得过轻松点儿 - 对
Do you jerk off?
你打飞机吗?
Do I... Do I jerk off?
打飞机?
Yeah. Yeah,I jerk off. Yeah.
啊 是啊 我打飞机
How many times a week?
一个礼拜几次?
Like,um,three or four.
可能大概三四次吧
Three or four times,maybe five.
三四次 说不定还五次
Gotta pump those numbers up.
这数目得提升啊
Those are rookie numbers in this racket.
三四次那是菜鸟的数字
I myself,I jerk off at least twice a day.
就我自己 我打飞机至少 一天两次
- Wow. - Once in the morning
- 哇 - 一次在早上
right after I work out,then once right after lunch.
健身结束以后 另一次在午饭后
- Really? - Mmm-hmm.
- 真的?- 嗯
I want to. That's not why I do it.
我这么做不是我想啊
I do it 'cause I fucking need to.
完全是因为有这需要
Think about it. You're dealing with numbers.
想想看吧 你一整天都在对着各种数字
All day long,decimal points,high frequencies.
什么小数点啊 高频啊
Bang,bang,bang.
砰 砰 砰
Fucking digits.
该死的数字啊
All very acidic above-the-shoulders mustard shit.
都很有腐蚀性的 压在身上喘不过气
- All right? - Mmm-hmm.
- 对吧?- 嗯
It kind of wigs some people out.
这样很多人会压力过大无法工作吧
- Mmm-hmm. - Right.
- 嗯 - 对
You got to feed the geese to keep the blood flowing.
所以要照顾一下老二 促进血液循环
Mmm-hmm.
I keep the rhythm below the belt.
保持腰带以下的节奏感
Done.
This is not a tip,this is a prescription.
这不是什么诀窍 这是疗法
- Trust me. - Mmm-hmm.
- 相信我 - 嗯
If you don't,you will fall out of balance,
如果不这样 你就会失去平衡
split your differential and tip the fuck over.
微积分算着算着 昏过去了吧
Or worse yet,
或者更惨的
I've seen this happen,implode.
我见过的 猝死
No,I don't want to implode,Sir.
我可不想猝死
No. No,you don't.
那是当然
I'm in it for the long run,you know?
我是准备长久做下去的
- Implosions are ugly. - Yeah.
- 是啊 猝死多难看 - 是
Pop off to the bathroom,work one out any time you can.
跑去厕所 想打就打
When you get really good at it,
等你打得熟练了
you'll fucking be stroking it and you'll be thinking about money.
会感觉非常顺滑的 打的时候想的那可都是钱
Second key to success in this racket
第二 成功的秘诀
is this little baby right here.
这个小瓶子里装着的宝贝
It's called cocaine.
叫可卡因
Right.
It'll keep you sharp between the ears.
它能让你脑袋十分清醒
It'll also help your fingers dial faster.
还能帮你拨号更快
And guess what?
猜猜还能怎样?
That's good for me.
对我很有好处
Yes,Sir.
可以了
Revolutions. You follow?
旋转 明白吗?
Revolutions.
旋转
Keep the clients on the Ferris wheel.
把客户放在摩天轮上
And it goes. The park is open 24/7,365,
然后转起来 游乐场开门了 全年营业24小时无休
every decade,every goddamn century.
几十年 上百年
That's it.
就是这样
The name of the game.
游戏就是这样
Halkidiki?
我掌握着关键
- Hmm. - Thank you.
- 嗯 - 谢谢
Come on.
We're the common denominator.
多来点统领一切的气势
Keep it up for me.
帮我继续哼
You've seen the echo.
你听到声音了
And the money comes in.
带着钱来了
The parade comes to town.
猎物们进城了
Going down Broadway.
去逛百老汇
It's a one-way street.
那是单行道
Whichever way I go
往哪儿走我说了算
The next six months,
接下来半年
I got to know the ins and outs of Wall Street.
我已经了解了华尔街所有的"进出"
Earning shit money as I geared up to take my Series 7.
挣着大笔的钱 同时准备证券执照考试
Then I was a licensed broker at last,
然后 我终于拿到了股票经纪人执照
ready to make my fortune.
准备要大干一笔
My first day as a future Master of the Universe.
以未来宇宙之王的身份开始了第一天
1987年10月19日
I have Exxon at 86 1/4 six months ago.
半年前埃克森的股价是86块
Today it is trading at 36 1/2.
现在36块就能买到了
Mr...
等等
They called it Black Monday.
那天被称作"黑色星期一"
No shit.
不骗人
By 4:00 P.M.,the market had dropped 508 points.
到下午4点 股指已经跌了508点
The biggest plummet since the crash of '29.
是1929年大萧条以来最大的跳水
I know your family,you know mine.
我认识你家人 你也认识我家人
No,I don't know. Some fucking country in Europe took a shit.
我不知道 什么鸟不拉屎的乡下地方吧
Let them do what they want to fucking do.
他们爱干吗就干吗
Our market's solid.
我们的股票还是坚挺的
This is not something that you want to sell.
你不会想卖这支股票的
You know what happened? A fucking Tsunami.
知道发生什么了吗?海啸了
I think you're making a big mistake.
你这是犯了大错了
Yes,I will talk to your wife.
是 我会跟你妻子谈
Trust me,do not answer the phone.
相信我 不要接电话
A lot of people are gonna be calling you,
很多人会给你打电话来
trying to get your dirty laundry.
试图刺探你的私密事务
We don't know what's going on here.
你不知道发生了什么
I know. I know.
我知道 知道
Holy
fucking shit!
我了个操
Unbelievable.
难以置信
My first shitty day as a broker.
我第一天当股票经理人就碰这烂事
Within a month,L.F. Rothschild,
一个月之内 L.F.罗斯柴尔德公司
an institution since 1899,closed it's doors.
1899年就建立了的 就这样关门大吉了
Wall Street had swallowed me up
华尔街把我吞没
and shit me right back out again.
又迅速把我赶了出来
We could pawn my engagement ring if we needed to.
如果需要的话我可以把订婚戒指给当了
- Babe... - Because I don't mind.
- 宝贝 - 我无所谓的
If we needed to,I'm saying...
如果需要的话
- Will you listen to me? - Okay.
- 我真的无所谓 - 你听我说
You're not pawning anything. Okay?
我们什么都不用拿去当铺 好吗?
- Okay. - What do I always tell you?
- 好 - 我怎么告诉你的?
You're gonna be a millionaire.
你会成为百万富翁
That's right. Okay? Just let me look.
这就对了 好吗?让我好好看看
We'll find something.
会找到活儿的
- How about this? - What?
- 这个怎样?- 什么?
Nobody Beats the Wiz,the electronics store.
"奇才天下第一" 电子器材行
Stock boy. What do you think?
库存帮工 你觉得呢?
You're not gonna work at that place.
你不会去那种地方上班的
Yeah,but,you know,you start off...
是啊 但总有个开始
Jordan,you're gonna be miserable at that place
乔丹 你要是做这个
- if you go there. - I know.
- 会感到特悲哀的 - 我知道
It's sales. You work your way up,
可那是零售业 总有升职机会
you'll be a general manager.
之后可以成为经理
- You're not gonna be a stock boy. - Why not?
- 你不会愿意做库存帮工的 - 为什么?
'Cause you're a stockbroker.
因为你是股票经纪人
You understand that nobody's hiring stockbrokers right now?
你也明白 现在没有地方在招聘股票经纪人
You understand that?
你明白的对吧?
Okay?
懂吗
Ah. This place is.
啊 这里有一家在招
- What? - What's that say?
- 什么 - 上面写什么?
"Stockbrokers."
股票经理人
In Long Island? Stockbrokers in Long Island?
长岛?长岛的股票经理人?
Yeah.
太好了
It's in Long Island. So what?
在长岛也可以
Hey,uh,I'm looking for Investor's Center.
你好 请问投资者中心在哪?
What's that? You want to invest?
我们就是 你要投资吗?
No. Investor's Center.
不是 是投资者中心
I'm looking for Investor's Center.
我是来找投资者中心的
Yeah,yeah,that's us. Hey. This is it. This is it.
没错 就是我们 这里就是
Oh.
- I'm Dwayne. Yeah. - You're Dwayne?
- 我是道恩 是啊 - 你就是道恩?
Hi,Dwayne. We spoke on the phone.
你好道恩 我们之前通过电话
I'm Jordan Belfort.
我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
I'm the broker from Rothschild in New York.
是纽约罗斯柴尔德那边来的经理人
Yes,yeah. Have a seat. How are you?
噢是啊 请坐 你好吗?
We had a conversation...
我们聊过天
We spoke on the phone earlier,right?
我们之前通过电话对吧?
- Two hours ago. - Right.
- 两小时前 - 是的
Yeah.
They're up and comers. That's what that means.
那是因为他们从不管股票 就是这个意思
It's 3 cents a share,that's $3!
三分钱一股 就是三块钱
You cheap fuck!
你骗鬼呢
So,uh...
So where are your Quotrons here?
你们的交易机在哪?
- Quotrons? - Yeah. Your computers.
- 什么机?- 就是电脑
No,no. We don't even need computers here.
哦 我们这里不需要电脑
We just trade right off the pink sheets here.
用这个粉色的纸条记录交易就可以了
- Pink sheets? - Yeah,they're Penny stocks.
- 粉色纸条?- 是啊 这些都是细价股
You know,uh,companies that can't get listed on NASDAQ,
那些无法在纳斯达克上市的公司
they don't have enough capital?
他们资产不够?
Their shares trade here.
于是他们的股票在这里交易
- Penny stocks? - Yeah.
- 细价股?- 是啊
This one,uh,Aerodyne,is a really interesting...
比如这个 阿洛坦 真的挺有意思
Or Aerotyne...
阿罗
Aerotyne,yeah.
阿洛坦 嗯
Aero... Aerotyne...
阿罗 阿洛坦
Aerotyne. Yeah.
阿洛坦 嗯
Very hot stock right now.
是正红的股票
Oh,yeah?
是吗?
They're just a couple of brothers that are making
是两兄弟 他们在自家车库
radar detectors out of their garage.
造雷达探测器
They're out in Dubuque.
他们俩住在爱荷华州的德比克
Maybe it's microwaves. I'm not sure.
也有可能造的是微波炉吧 我不确定
But you call the company's main line,
你要是给公司主线打电话去
their mom,Dorothy,answers and she is so sweet.
会是他们的妈妈桃乐丝接电话 她人可好了
- Good company. - I actually don't know what else to...
- 好公司 - 其实我也不知道该说什么
I don't know anything else about them other than that.
除了这些我也不知道了
Six cents a share?
六分钱一股?
Hey,come on. Who buys this crap?
拜托 谁会买这种破烂货?
Well,I mean...
那个
Honestly,mostly schmucks.
老实说 大多都是笨蛋
Postmen,there's always postmen.
邮递员什么的 可总有邮递员来买
Uh,plumbers. Um...
水管工
They see our ads in the back of,uh,
他们在《皮条客》背面看到我们的广告
Hustler and Popular Mechanics.
还有《流行机械》杂志
Our ads actually say they can get rich quick.
我们的广告会说 可以让他们快速致富
- Hustler? - Yeah.
- 《皮条客》?- 是啊
You know,those girlie magazines.
你知道的吧 那个封面是女的的
Yeah,yeah. Nudie mag.
是啊 都是裸体
- A lot. - Yeah.
- 那是相当多 - 是啊
We're helping them finance houses,
我们帮助他们解决房屋贷款
we're helping them buy their wife a Diamond ring...
帮他们给老婆买钻戒
A boat maybe.
甚至买船什么的
Is this... Is this stuff regulated or are you guys...
这玩意正规吗 还是
What are you doing here?
你们主要都干嘛的?
Uh...
Sort of.
算是吧
Sort of?
算是?
Jesus Christ,the spread on these is huge.
天哪 交易量惊人啊
Yeah. And that's the point,that's...
没错 这才是关键
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着?
Mine... Jordan Belfort.
乔丹·贝尔福特
Jordan,what do you get on that blue chip stock?
乔丹 你在以前那公司做蓝筹股吧 佣金如何?
I make one percent. Or I did make one percent.
佣金是百分之一 应该说 曾经有百分之一
Pink sheets,it's 50.
这粉红单子佣金百分之五十
It's 50%?
百分之五十?
50% commission?
佣金率百分之五十?
- Yup. - For what?
- 是 - 为什么?
It's our markup for our services.
这是对我们工作的回报
And so if I... If I...
所以如果我
if I sell a stock at $10,000,my commission is 5,000 bucks?
卖一支股票卖出去一万块 我能拿走五千块?
If you sell $10,000 worth of this stock,
如果这股票你能卖出一万块
I will personally give you a blowjob for free.
我本人 愿意给你免费吹
And I hope it happens.
并且我真心希望能这样
Hello,John,how are you doing today?
你好 约翰 今儿感觉如何?
You mailed in my company a postcard a few weeks back
几个礼拜之前你给我们公司 寄回了张明信片
requesting information on Penny stocks
询问关于这些细价股的信息
that had huge upside potential
它们上升潜力巨大
with very little downside risk.
风险又低
- Does that ring a bell? - Yeah,I may have sent something.
- 想起来我们了吗?- 噢可能是寄过吧
Okay,great. The reason for the call today,John,is,
那太好了 约翰 今天我给你打电话来是因为
something just came across my desk,John.
我手头刚好拿到了这个
It is perhaps the best thing,I've seen in the last six months.
这大概是我过去半年内见过的最好的了
If you have 60 seconds,I'd like to share
如果你有六十秒的时间
the idea with you. You got a minute?
我愿意跟你分享一下
Actually,I'm really very...
你有时间吗?
The name of the company,Aerotyne International.
这家公司叫阿洛坦国际集团
It is a cutting edge high-tech firm out of the Midwest
是中西部的一家高端科技企业
awaiting imminent patent approval
正在等待马上到来的专利审批
on the next generation of radar detectors
他们即将推出全新一代的雷达探测器
that have both huge military and civilian applications now.
既能运用到军事领域 也能平日给普通人使用
Right now,John,
现在
the stock trades over-the-counter at 10 cents a share.
现在的股票价格是10分钱一股
And by the way,John,our analysts indicate
并且 顺带一提 我们的分析师指出
it could go a heck of a lot higher than that.
之后的股价会比这高得多
Your profit on a mere $6,000 investment
你的获益将会 如果只投六千块
would be upwards of $60,000!
那都能升值到六万
Jesus! That's my mortgage,man.
天哪 那可是我全部的贷款额度
Exactly. You could pay off your mortgage.
没错 你就可以还贷了
This stock will pay off my house?
这支股票很安全吧?
John,one thing I can promise you,
约翰 有件事我可以向你保证
even in this market,
就算在现在这市场条件下
is that I never ask my clients to judge me on my winners.
我都从不要求客户去关注我的成功投资案例
I ask them to judge me on my losers because I have so few.
我让他们关注那些失败了的 因为实在少之又少
And in the case of Aerotyne,
这次对阿洛坦的投资
based on every technical factor out there,John,
是绝对有据可循很有保障的 约翰
we are looking at a grand slam home run.
我们正需要一个盛大的开盘
Okay,let's do it. I'll do 4 grand.
好 买吧 我买四千块
$4,000? That'd be 40,000 shares,John.
四千那就是四万股 约翰
Let me lock in that trade right now
我现在先帮你锁定这笔交易
and get back to you with my secretary
之后会让我的秘书
with an exact confirmation. Sound good,John?
给你发正式的确认函件 怎样 约翰?
- Yeah,sounds good. - Great.
- 听上去不错 - 很好
Hey,John.
嘿 约翰?
Thank you for your vote of confidence.
谢谢您以信心来支持
And welcome to the Investor's Center.
欢迎加入投资者中心
Yeah,thanks a lot,man.
嗯 多谢了 再见
Bye-bye.
再见
How'd you fucking do that?
你他妈怎么做到的?
Just like that,I made 2 grand.
就这样 我一下子就挣了两千块
The other guys looked at me like I'd just discovered fire.
其他人看我的眼神 就好像我刚发现了火种
Great! Even better!
好 这样更好
I was selling garbage to garbage men
我能把垃圾卖给收垃圾的人
and making cash hand over fist.
实打实的钞票滚滚而来
The only problem you're gonna have is that you didn't buy more.
你唯一会有的问题就是 以后会后悔自己没多买一点
Boom shocka locka!
搞定
So I was selling them shit.
我卖给他们的都是破烂货
But the way I looked at it,their money was better off in my pocket.
在我看来 他们的钱还是交给我保管比较好
I knew how to spend it better.
我更懂怎么花钱
Excuse me. Is that your car in the lot?
打扰一下 停车场里那辆是你的车?
Yeah.
是啊
- It's a nice ride. - Thanks,man.
- 真是好车啊 - 谢了
Donnie Azoff.
我叫丹尼·阿佐夫
Hey. I'm Jordan Belfort.
我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
- Nice to meet you. - How you doing?
- 幸会 - 你好吗
You know,actually,I see that car around.
其实我见过你的车
- I see it around a lot. - Oh,yeah,where?
- 经常见到 - 是吗 在哪里?
I think we live in the same building.
我觉得我们是住同一幢公寓楼的
- No shit? - Yeah,yeah.
- 不会吧 - 嗯 没错
- Twelfth floor? - Yeah. What floor are you on?
- 你在12楼吧?- 是啊 你住几楼?
Fourth floor.
四楼
- I have two little kids. Ugly wife. - Right.
- 就是那个老婆挺丑的人家 带个两个小孩的 - 对
What do you do,bro?
你是做什么的呢 老兄?
What do you mean,what do I do?
做什么的?什么意思
For work,what do you do?
职业啊 你是做什么工作的?
I'm a stockbroker.
我是股票经纪人
- Stockbroker? - Yeah.
- 股票经纪人?- 是啊
Children's furniture.
我做儿童家具的
Oh,good for you.
哦 挺好嘛
It's all right.
还行吧
You make a lot of money?
你挣很多钱吧?
Yeah,I do all right for myself.
还行 自己过得还不错吧
I'm trying to put it together.
我 搞不太懂啊
You got your fucking nice car,
你开那么好的车
we live in the same building. I just...
竟然跟我住同一幢楼 我有点
I'm not understanding... How much money do you make?
实在是不明白 你到底挣多少?
I don't know. $70,000 last month.
不知道 上个月有七万块吧
Get the fuck...
我操
Get the fuck out of here.
开玩笑呢吧
No,I'm serious.
我认真的
Yeah,no,I'm serious,too.
我也是认真的
Seriously,how much money do you make?
说真的啊 你到底挣多少?
I told you. $70,000.
说过了啊 七万
Well,technically,$72,000.
准确的说是七万二
Last month. Something like that.
上个月 差不多这样
You made 72 grand in one month?
你一个月挣七万二?
Yeah.
是啊
I'll tell you what.
这么说吧
You show me a pay stub for $72,000 on it,
如果你能给我看看写着七万二的工资条
I quit my job right now and I work for you.
我立马辞职跟你干
Hey,Paulie,what's up?
嘿 保利 还好么你
No,yeah,yeah. No,everything's fine.
没 我好着呢
Hey,listen,I quit.
嘿 听我说 我不干了
And he did quit his job.
于是他真的辞职了
Which I thought was a little weird.
我还是觉得有点奇怪的
I mean,I just met this fucking guy.
毕竟我们才刚认识
Don't fucking tell Susan. It's none of her business.
别他妈告诉苏珊 这不关她的事
There were other things about him,too.
他这人还有别的特点
Like his phosphorescent white teeth.
比如他的牙齿闪着磷光白色
Wife! I gotta fucking deal with your wife?
老婆?我跟你老婆有什么关系
The fact that he wore horn rims with clear lenses
戴着一副角质框架的平光眼镜
just to look more WASP-y.
想要看上去更有型
And then,there were these rumors.
然后 还有一些传言
I heard some stupid shit. I don't know.
我听说了一些蠢极的传言 我也不知道
Fuck,I didn't even want to bring it up. It's just...
妈的 我都不想提 这
- it's stupid. - Shit with me?
- 太蠢了 - 是说我的?
You know,people say shit. I don't even know.
大家总是喜欢嚼舌根
I don't even listen to it half the time.
我半数时候都根本不听
What are they saying?
他们说什么了?
Shit about you and your cousin or something like that.
该死 说你上了你表妹什么的
I don't even listen to it.
我根本都不想听的
Oh,bro,it's not like that.
老兄 不是这样的
It's not like that.
不是这样的
Like you married your cousin or some stupid shit. No?
他们说你娶了你表妹什么的 之类的蠢话
Yeah,my wife. Yeah.
是啊 我老婆
My wife is my cousin,or whatever.
我老婆是我表妹 之类的
But it's not like what you think,or whatever,you know.
可是情况跟你想象的不一样
Is she like a first cousin,or is she...
她是 直系的表妹吗?还是
Yeah,no,she's,you know...
我懂 她不是
Her... Her father is the brother of my mom.
她爸是我妈的亲弟弟
It's not like,what... You know.
可是 你懂的
Look,we grew up together.
我们是一起长大的那种
And she grew up hot,you know. She fucking grew up hot.
她后来变得超正啊 相当火辣
And all my friends were trying to fuck her,you know.
我的朋友都想要上她
And I'm not gonna let someone...
我不能允许
You know,one of these assholes fuck my cousin,
我那些狐朋狗友上我表妹
so,you know,I used the cousin thing as like an in with her.
所以我就做了表哥应该做的事情
I'm not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin.
我不能允许其他任何人上我表妹
You know,if anyone's gonna fuck my cousin,
如果一定得有人上她
it's gonna be me,out of respect. You know?
那只能是我 我是很尊重她的
No,I get it. Yeah.
不 不 我懂
I mean,you're not afraid of like the whole kid thing,right?
你不担心生孩子方面的问题吗?
- What? Having kids with her? - Yeah.
- 什么?跟她生孩子吗?- 是啊
No. We have two kids.
不担心啊 我们有两个小孩
And they're... I mean...
而且 他们
I don't want to get personal,but they're okay?
我不想 问得太过分 但 他们都还好吧?
No,they're not retarded or anything like that.
当然 他们没有弱智什么的
But there's a big chance,right,if...
但 几率很大 对吧?
Yeah,there's like a 60%,you know,
是啊 大概 百分之60吧
60 to 65% chance the kid's gonna be fucking retarded or whatever.
百分之60 65的概率这小孩会是弱智
That'd scare the shit out of me,buddy.
这概率 能把我吓死啊
Look,man,a lot of having a kid,or whatever,takes risk,
小孩子经常有这种事的
whether you're fucking cousins or not.
不管你上的是不是你表妹
What if something like that happened?
如果真那样怎么办?
Basically,you know,if the kid was retarded,
我是说 如果小孩是弱智的话
I would,you know,drive it up to the country
那我会开车载他去乡下
and just,like,you know,open the door and say,
然后 就像 开门
"You're free now." You know,like,"Run free."
把他放生 就像放生宠物
You know?
懂吗
You're completely fucking with me.
你逗我玩呢吧
That's horrible. You're not gonna...
那太残忍了
You look like you've... No.
你不能 不
We would take it to,like,an institution or somewhere
我们会送孩子去相关机构的或其他什么地方
that's handled to,like,you know,
反正是专门的那种
raise the kid or whatever.
专门照顾这种小孩的
You know what? If you're happy,God bless you,buddy.
如果你们非常幸福 那上帝会继续保佑的
No,I'm not fucking happy.
没 我才没过得幸福
No one who's married is fucking happy.
所有结婚了的都他妈的不幸福
Well,I'm sorry to hear that,buddy.
听到这个那我很遗憾啊
Listen,I'm really,you know...
听着 我真的
I'm really appreciative for this fucking job.
很感激能得到这工作
I'm really enjoying it.
我很喜欢
I'm really happy with what you're doing.
我也很高兴你能做得不错
Actually,I got you a little present.
其实吧 我给你带了件小礼物
- You got me a present? - I got you something.
- 给我的礼物?- 是啊
Oh,fuck. You're sweet.
你很贴心嘛
Yeah. It's in the back though.
不过在后面外头
- What do you mean? - You gotta go out back.
- 说什么呢?- 我们得从后门出去拿
Like it's wrapped up or something?
啊 还是包装好的吗?
It's wrapped up. Yeah.
那是啊 包得可好了
- I don't get it. - Neither do I.
- 我不明白 - 我也是
Let's fucking go. Come on.
你在车里都能做的
Your turn.
你 先来
I'm not fucking doing this.
我才不要抽
You're out of your fucking mind.
你他妈的疯了吗
- Smoke this shit,bro. - No.
- 抽一口啊 - 不
No one's fucking here,bro.
这边没人啊
Get the fuck...
进来
Fucking smoke crack with me,bro.
跟我一起抽啊 老兄
I'm not fucking doing it.
我才不呢
Smoke crack. Smoke some fucking crack with me,bro.
一起抽吧 和我一起抽吧 老兄
- One hit. One hit. That's it. - Okay.
- 就抽一口 就一口 - 好
Fucking nut job.
真是疯了
Let's go run,huh?
我们去跑跑
We gotta get out of here,buddy.
我们得走了
We gotta get out of here. Let's go fucking run.
赶紧的 我们得狂奔啊
Let's run like we're fucking lions and tigers and bears!
像狮子和老虎一样狂奔
Let's run! Let's fucking run!
狂奔去 狂奔
Let's fucking run! Go!
狂奔 跑
Go,go,go,go!
跑 跑
You've reached Frank's Best Auto Body.
这里是弗兰克的车行
We're closed right now.
现在没有营业
So please leave us a message.
请留言
Hello. My name is Jordan Belfort.
你好 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
My partner and I are very interested in renting out your garage.
我和我的搭档 有兴趣租下你的车库
Donnie and I were going out on our own.
丹尼和我离职打算单干
And the first thing we needed was brokers.
首先就需要找些经理人
Guys with sales experience.
有销售经验的人
So I recruited some of my hometown boys.
所以我招来了老家的几个小伙伴
Sea Otter,who sold meat
海獭 卖肉
and weed.
和大麻的
Chester,who sold tires
切斯特 卖轮胎
and weed.
和大麻的
And Robbie,who sold anything he could get his hands on.
还有罗比 手头有什么就卖什么
Mostly weed.
主要还是大麻
Can you bring me some ketchup? Okay?
你能给我一些番茄酱 好吗?
This is Brad.
这位是布拉德
And Brad's the guy I really wanted.
我真正想招的就是他
But he didn't go along with us.
但他跟我们并不是一伙的
He was already making so much money selling Quaaludes,
他已经靠卖安眠酮挣了很多钱
he'd become the Quaalude King of Bayside.
已经是碧沙区的安眠酮大王了
Getting any pussy with that thing or what?
你这样能泡到妞子吗?
Yeah,man,of course.
是啊 当然
Bring some of them chicks around here sometime,huh?
下次带几个来我这边
Let 'em watch.
让他们看看
Let 'em watch. Know what I mean?
让他们看看 懂我说的意思吗?
Hey,Zip! You tell your sister I was asking about her.
嘿 小齐 跟你姐姐说一声 我问她好
Why don't you bring me a pair of her panties next time you come through.
下次过来的时候给我带两条她的内裤
Yeah,man. She said she don't want to talk to you anymore,man.
行啊 但她说了 不想理你
Get the fuck out of here.
那赶紧滚
Hey,Ma,we got chicken or what?
嘿 妈 我们今天是吃鸡吗?
Ma!
You listening? It's easier than you think.
在听么?这活儿比你们想象得简单
Every person you're on the phone with,
每个跟你通电话的人
they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly.
他们都想发财 快速发财
They all want something for nothing.
全都想不劳而获
There was this one time that I was selling pot to this Amish dude.
有一次 我朝一个阿米什人卖大麻(基督教的一个信徒分支)
You know those guys who got like the beard
就那种留大胡子的
with like no mustache or some bullshit?
但又没有上面的小胡子的
Well,he says that he only wants to make furniture.
知道 他告诉我说他只想造家具为生
I don't understand.
我不懂了
What's that got to do with anything?
这两件事有关系吗?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你他妈说什么呢
I'm not putting words in your mouth or nothing,
我没想曲解你的意思
but you just said that everybody wants to get rich.
但你刚才在说 人人都想发财
Holy fuck,you did just say that.
我操 你确实是这么说的
What the fuck are you talking about?
你们说什么?
Yeah,like Buddhists.
是啊 比如佛教徒
They don't give a shit about money.
他们才不喜欢钱
They're wrapped in sheets. They're not buying shit.
穿的都是床单 都不用买东西吧
I'm not talking about Buddhists or Amish.
我不是在说 什么佛教徒 阿米什人
I'm talking about normal people,
我是说普通人
working-class,everyday people.
工薪阶层 普通人
Everyone wants to get rich. Am I crazy?
这些人都想发财 我没说疯话吧?
There's no such thing as an Amish Buddhist.
"阿米什佛教徒"肯定是不存在的
- I'm pretty fucking sure. - There could be.
- 这个我敢肯定 - 我没有
Can we get some ketchup,please?
能再来点番茄酱吗?
Do you guys not want to make money?
你们不想挣点钱吗?
I want to make some money.
我想挣点钱
I want to make some fucking money,okay.
我他妈的想挣钱 好吗?
I can sell anything.
我什么都能卖
Shit,I can sell ludes to a convent full of nuns,
我可以卖润滑油给修道院
and get them so horny they'd be fucking each other.
好让修女们互相干
That's the attitude. You can sell anything?
这态度就对了 你什么都能卖?
Sell me this fucking pen right here.
那把这支笔卖给我
You can sell anything. Sell that. Go ahead.
什么都能卖 那试试这个
Sell me the pen.
把笔卖给我
Can I finish eating first? I haven't eaten today.
我能先吃完吗?今天都没吃饭
Brad,show them how it's done. Boom.
布拉德 给他们看看怎么卖的
Sell me that pen. Watch. Go on.
来 把笔卖给我 你们看着
You want me to sell this fucking pen?
你要我把笔卖给你?
That's my boy right there. Can fucking sell anything.
这才是我的好伙伴 什么都能卖
Why don't you do me a favor.
帮我个忙吧
Write your name down on that napkin for me.
在这餐巾纸上写一下你的名字?
I don't have a pen.
我没有笔
Exactly. Supply and demand,my friend.
没错 有需就有供 朋友
Holy shit.
见鬼
See what I'm saying? He's creating urgency.
看见没?他这是在制造需求
Get them to want to buy the stock.
让你想要买这支股票
Convince them it's something they need,you know what I mean?
把它变成他们需要的东西 懂吗?
And that's the thing.
真相是
All nuns are lesbians.
修女都是同性恋
What the fuck are you talking about,Otter?
你他妈的在说什么呢
Think about it. They can't keep a dude
想想看啊 她们没法
so they're gonna start fucking chicks.
跟男的在一起
Four fucking times,Kimmie! Four times.
都喊了四次了
- He's not with us. - Friggin' Rambo.
- 还不给我们拿 - 罗比·费伯格
Now she runs.
她这才过来
But look. I knew these guys weren't like Harvard MBAs.
我知道这些人不是哈佛的工商管理硕士
Robbie Feinberg,the pinhead,
罗比·费伯格这蠢货
took five years to finish high school.
高中就念了5年
Alden Kupferberg,the Sea Otter,
奥尔登·卡夫伯格 外号海獭
didn't even graduate.
甚至都没毕业
Chester Ming,the depraved Chinaman,
切斯特·明 这个堕落的中国人
thought jujitsu was in Israel.
以为柔道是以色列的
Smartest of the bunch was Nicky Koskoff.
这群人里最聪明的是尼基·科斯科夫
He actually went to law school.
他上过法学院
I called him Rugrat because of his piece of shit hairpiece.
我叫他"光头" 因为他头上那顶假发
Still,give them to me young,hungry and stupid
不过 他们现在这么年轻 饥渴又愚蠢
and in no time,I'll make them rich.
用不了一阵子我就会让他们发大财
Oh,my God.
我的天哪
Jordan,that...
乔丹 那个
You like it,baby?
喜欢吗 宝贝?
Oh,my God,it's beautiful.
哦 天呀 太美了
They're not the biggest stones in the world,
这些宝石不是世界上最大的
but I promise they're really high quality.
但我保证它们成色很好
It's beautiful.
太美了
They're so beautiful.
太美了
Oh,boy.
噢 天哪
What?
怎么了?
I know that look. What is it? Go ahead.
这脸色很眼熟啊 怎么了?说吧
I don't know,it's... You know...
我不知道
These stocks... These companies...
这些股票和公司
They're like crappy companies.
它们都很烂吧?
- Well,yeah. - Okay.
- 是啊 没错 - 好吧
Yeah,they're terrible.
烂到不行
Don't worry about it. I told you,
别担心 听我说
what I'm doing is completely legal.
我们做的是完全合法的
Yeah,I know.
嗯 我知道
But they're not gonna make anyone money though,right?
但他们是没法挣到钱的对吧?
Well,sometimes they do,sometimes they don't.
有时候能 有时候不能
You know how it goes.
事情都是这样
Wouldn't you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people
可是对你来说 如果你把这些卖给有钱人
who can,like,afford to lose all that money?
他们就算亏了也不心疼 这样你不会更好过点吗
Of course.
当然了
But rich people don't buy Penny stocks.
但有钱人是不会买细价股的
They just don't.
他们肯定不会买
Why not?
为什么不会?
Because they're too smart,
因为他们太聪明了
that's why not.
这就是不会买原因
I mean,what person with a college education
我是说 一个有大学学历的人
would trust this bunch of jerk-offs?
怎么可能相信这帮草包?
Hang up the phone. Tell him you'll call him back.
把电话挂了 告诉他你稍后回打他电话
I got 5 fucking grand on the phone right now!
电话上有人要下五千的单子
Hey!
But what if they didn't sound like a bunch of jerk-offs?
但如果他们听上去不像是草包呢?
What if I could teach them how to sell to people with money?
如果我能教他们怎样把股票卖给有钱人呢?
Real money.
真正的有钱
So I decided to reinvent the company.
所以我决定把公司回炉重造
Gentlemen,welcome
先生们 欢迎
to Stratton Oakmont.
来到斯特拉顿·奥克蒙
You schnooks will now be targeting
你们现在要把目标定为最有钱的人
the wealthiest 1% of Americans.
那百分之一的美国人
We're talking about whales here.
我这说的可是大鲸鱼啊
Moby fucking Dicks.
莫比·迪克那种的
And with this script,which is now your new harpoon,
然后 有了这个剧本 也就是你们的"鱼叉"
I'm gonna teach each and every one of you
我会把你们每个人都教成
to be Captain fucking Ahab.
亚哈船长
Get it? Huh?
懂了吗?
Captain who?
什么船长?
Captain Ahab. From the fucking...
亚哈船长啊 就是
The book,motherfucker. From the book.
你这草包 书没看过啊
Turn your fucking brain on.
用点脑子啊
- Fuck you. - Jesus fuck,Robbie.
- 去死 - 说什么呢 罗比
Listen to me. We're a new company with a new name.
听我说 我们现在有新名字了 是新公司
A company that our clients can believe in.
一个我们的客户能信得过的公司
A company that our clients can trust.
值得客户信赖的公司
A firm whose roots are so deeply embedded into Wall Street
一个深深扎根于 华尔街的公司
that our very founders sailed over on the Mayflower
公司的创立者们 乘着五月花号而来
and chiseled the name Stratton Oakmont
刻下了斯特拉顿·奥克蒙这个名字
right into Plymouth fucking Rock!
刻在岩石上
You got it?
懂吗?
What we're gonna do is this.
我们要做的是这样
First we pitch 'em Disney,AT&T,IBM,
首先我们要用迪士尼 AT&T IBM等
blue chip stocks exclusively.
蓝筹股吸引他们
Companies these people know.
这些人求之不得的股票
Once we've suckered them in,we unload the dog shit.
一旦他们上钩了 就可以把狗屎端出来了
The pink sheets,the Penny stocks,
粉红小纸条 细价股
where we make the money.
真正赚钱的家伙
- 50% commission,baby. - Ooh.
- 百分之五十的佣金啊 - 哦
Now the key to making money in a situation like this
现在这情况下 想挣钱的关键在于
is to position yourself now before the settlement.
就是在消息定下来之前就出手
Because by the time you read about it in The Wall Street Journal,
因为 等你在《华尔街日报》里看到的时候
it's already too late.
那就已经太晚了
Then you wait.
然后你就等
You wait.
And whoever speaks first loses.
谁先开口说话 谁就输了
Sorry,uh...
对不起
I appreciate the call.
谢谢你打来
I really have to give this some thought
我真的要再考虑考虑
and talk to my wife about it.
还要告诉我老婆一声
Can I call you back?
我能再打给你吗?
They don't know,right? They gotta think about it,
他们不知道了 对吧?他们要考虑考虑
they gotta talk to their fucking wives,or the fucking Tooth Fairy.
要跟老婆说 或者找牙仙说
Point is,it doesn't matter what the fuck they say.
重点就是 他们说什么不重要
The only real objection that they have is that they don't trust you guys.
他们唯一拒绝的理由就是不相信你们
And why should they trust you? I mean,look at you.
他们干嘛要相信你们呢?看看你们
You're a bunch of fucking sleazy salesmen,right?
你们是一群低贱的售货员啊
So,what do you say?
你要告诉我的是
You mean to tell me that if I put you in at Union Carbide at 7
如果我让你7块买入联合碳化物公司
and took you out at 32...
32块卖出
Texas Instruments at 11 and took you out at 47...
11块买入德州仪器 47块卖出
U.S. Steel at 16,took you out at 41...
16块买入 41块抛出
You wouldn't be saying to me right now,"Chester",
你不会说 切斯特
"pick me up a few thousand shares of Disney"
"给我买几千股迪士尼"
"on the spot,right now. Come on."
就现在 就现在
Honestly,Kevin? Honestly? Seriously?
老实说吧 凯文 真的?
I don't know you.
我不认识你啊
You cold-called me. You're a total stranger.
你主动打来的 还是陌生人吧
I am in complete agreement with you.
这一点我完全同意
You don't know me,I don't know you.
你不熟悉我 我也不熟悉你
Let me introduce myself to you.
请允许我自我介绍一下
My name is Alden Kupferberg.
我叫奥尔登·卡夫伯格
- Robbie Feinberg. - Chester Ming.
- 罗比·费伯格 - 我叫切斯特·明
I'm Senior Vice President at Stratton Oakmont...
我是斯特拉顿的高级副总
and I plan on being one of the...
而且我正打算成为
top brokers in my firm next year.
我们公司明年的最佳经理人
And I'm not gonna get there by being wrong,Stanley.
所以要是卖错了的话 这想法就泡汤了吧 斯坦
I do wanna say that you sound like a...
我确实想说
You sound like a pretty sincere guy.
你听上去很真诚
It's not gonna make you rich
我们不会让你暴富
and it's not gonna make you poor.
也不会让你亏钱
But what this trade will do is serve as...
但我们斯特拉顿会做到的是
a benchmark for future business,Kevin.
成为未来商业的标杆企业 凯文
You feel comfortable with me now,Scotty?
现在跟我说话轻松多了吧 斯科特?
And then you'll know for sure
到时候你就可以肯定
that you finally found a broker on Wall Street
自己终于在华尔街找到了
that you can trust,
值得信任的经理人
and who can consistently make you money.
能持续不断地让你有钱挣
Sound fair enough?
听上去还行吧?
You know what... Yeah.
你知道 对
I gotta say,I'm pretty impressed.
是啊 我必须承认 自己很动心
What are you thinking?
那么 你怎么想?
Kevin.
凯文?
You give me one shot here
你给我一次试水机会
on a blue chip stock like Kodak,
买一支蓝筹股 比如柯达
and believe me,Kevin,
然后 相信我吧 凯文
the only problem you're gonna have
你唯一可能有的问题
is that you didn't buy more.
就是后悔自己当初没有多买
Sound fair enough?
听上去如何?
Shit. My...
该死
My wife might divorce me,but...
我老婆估计是要跟我离婚了 不过
Yeah,let's do it.
好吧 买吧
Excellent choice,Kevin.
明智的选择啊 凯文
How much do you want to go for this time?
这次要买多少?
Let's do 5... $5,000.
我们 买五千块钱的吧
Can we try 8,000,Kevin?
干嘛不直接买八千呢?
All right. Let's do 10.
行吧 买一万
- Ten. - You want to do that?
- 一万?- 你觉得怎样?
Excellent choice!
明智之举
Kevin,let me lock in that trade right now
凯文 现在我先帮你确认交易
and get back to you in a few minutes
一会儿再跟你联系
with an exact confirmation,Kevin.
发给你具体的确认函
And welcome to Stratton Oakmont.
凯文 欢迎来到 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙
Thanks,man. I'm gonna have a beer.
谢了 我得喝点啤酒了看来
This is fun.
这真挺有意思
Take it easy,Kev.
回聊了 凯文
Hey,thanks,Jordan. Thanks a...
谢了 乔丹 多谢
Fuck that motherfucker!
搞定
That's what I'm talking about!
这就是我要说的
What a fucking idiot.
这蠢货啊
The one thing I know about in this world is airlines.
我本人 最熟悉的就是航空公司了
And Cuchon Airlines is the future of airlines.
库申航空就是航空行业的未来
Get in now or...
现在买入
- I'm Nicky Koskoff... - Chester Ming...
- 我叫尼基·科斯科夫 - 我是切斯特·明
And I'm a Senior Vice President with Stratton Oakmont.
我是斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的高级副总
Judy,I am so,so,so sorry for your loss.
我真的为您的遭遇感到遗憾
When did he pass?
他是什么时候去世的?
Just say I'm wrong,right.
就算我说错了
And the stock goes down a couple points...
股票跌了
and it makes you,in the words of my grandfather,
我以我爷爷的名义起誓
God rest his soul,"A shit ton of money."
上帝保佑他的灵魂在钞票里游泳
It's like getting in on fucking sunlight
这就好比没有太阳之前
before there was fucking sunlight. You understand?
就看到了阳光 懂吗?
Can we do 8,000 shares?
我们能买进8000股?
Okay,25,000.
好吧 2.5万股
That's a very intelligent decision.
这真是非常明智的决定
I'm gonna transfer you to my sales associate.
我会把线路转交给我们的销售助理
Rhonda!
荣达
- Rhonda! - ...put you through to Andrea.
- 荣达?- 把你转接到安德列
Has anybody fucking seen Rhonda?
有人见到荣达吗?
Everybody have a good week?
大家这一礼拜都过得还好吧?
Yeah!
太棒了
The end of the month.
月底了
$28.7 million in gross commissions,
佣金收入达到了2870万美元
all from pink sheet stock,boys!
全是来自粉红单子的股票
And to celebrate with our weekly act of debauchery,
然后以我们每周一次的疯狂行为来庆祝
I have offered our lovely sales assistant,
我给我们可爱的销售助理
Danielle Harrison,here,
丹妮尔拉·哈里森
$10,000 to shave her fucking head!
开出了一万块整 条件是剃个光头
Yeah,you want this?
想来吗?
You want this?
想来吗?
Let's scalp her! Scalp her!
见头皮 见头皮
Let the scalping begin!
剃头现在开始
Scalp! Scalp! Scalp!
见头皮 见头皮
FYI,boys,Danielle has promised
顺便一说 丹妮尔拉答应
to use this $10,000 for breast implants!
会用这一万块钱来隆胸
She's already got C cups,
她已经是C罩杯了
but now she wants fucking double D's!
但她还要两个D
Is this a great fucking company or what?
这公司是不是太棒了
Is this the greatest company in the world?
这简直是全世界最棒的公司
Donnie!
多米尼克
Blow the roof off this motherfucker!
咱们把屋顶掀了吧
- Champagne? - Whoo!
- 香槟?-喔
Send in the stripees!
辣妹上场
Mine!
我的
Word about us spread throughout Wall Street.
我们的事传遍了华尔街
Even the places I didn't want it to.
甚至传到了我不太乐意的地方
It wasn't long before Forbes magazine,
没过多久 《福布斯》杂志
the flagship of Wall Street,called to do a profile on me.
这家华尔街的旗舰媒体 过来给我做个人物专题
Let me ask you,how do you see the future for Stratton Oakmont?
还有个问题 你觉得斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的未来会是如何
One word?
一个词
Diversification.
多样化
Sounds good. Thank you so much. I have more than enough.
这词不错 非常感谢 我已经采访到了足够的信息了
- I appreciate your time. - Fantastic.
- 非常感谢你抽出的宝贵时间 - 那太好了
Can we get a quick picture?
我们能快速合个影吗
A total fucking hatchet job.
这写的什么狗屁
This conniving little twat! Look at this!
这贱人太放纵了吧 看看这个
"The Wolf of Wall Street" they call me. Look.
《华尔街之狼》?他们写 看啊
Your hair looks good.
你发型看上去不错啊
- Well,my hair looks good. - Yeah.
- 哦 发型不错 - 对
"Jordan Belfort,"
乔丹·贝尔福特
"sounding like a kind of twisted Robin Hood"
名字念起来像变了音的罗宾汉
"who takes from the rich and gives to himself"
从富人攫取财富 归为己有
"and his Merry little band of brokers."
以及他手下的一帮经理人
- Read that. Read it. - Listen.
- 你看啊 - 听着
There is no such thing as bad publicity,sweetheart.
负面宣传 是不存在的 亲爱的
Read the article,babe.
你自己看文章
Jordan,you look great! You're in a huge magazine.
乔丹 你看上去很棒 你这上的可是大杂志
Big fucking deal I look great.
我看上去什么样才不是重点
Mr. Belfort! Can you look at my resume,please?
贝尔福特先生 请你看一下我的简历
Excuse me,excuse me,Sir!
打扰一下 先生
Calm the fuck down!
给我冷静
What the hell's all this?
这都是些什么人?
It's the Forbes article. They all want to work for you now.
因为那篇《福布斯》的文章 这帮人都想来这里找工作了
Hey! What did I say?
嘿 我刚才说什么了?
I'm just trying to be nice.
我是想好一点
Hey,you want a job,you talk to me!
来找工作的吗?跟我谈
- Mr. Belfort! - Give me one minute.
- 贝尔福特先生 - 给我一分钟时间
Forbes made me a superstar.
《福布斯》让我成为了大明星
Every day,dozens of money-crazed kids beat a path to my door.
每天都有几十个掉进钱眼的年轻人 在我门口争得头破血流
If we hired 'em,they dropped straight out of college overnight
如果我雇了他们 他们第二天就会从大学退学
and spent whatever allowance they had
把自己的补助金全部花在
on a new suit from our Stratton tailor.
我们斯特拉顿自己的裁缝上买套新西装
Are you fucking serious right now?
你们是认真的吗
I mean,we were literally putting clothes on these kids' backs.
我们是在给这些年轻人穿衣服啊
And here comes this jerk-off sniffing around.
然后这个混蛋出现了 四处打探
But,you know,every time someone rises up in this world,
每次这个世界上有人取得了成功
there's always gonna be some asshole trying to drag him down.
总会有混账跳出来拉他下水
Within months,we doubled in size,
几个月之内 我们规模扩大了一倍
moved to even bigger offices.
搬入了更大的办公室
It was a madhouse.
那简直是疯人院
A greed-fest,
贪婪盛会
with equal parts cocaine,testosterone,and body fluids.
充斥着可卡因 睾酮和体液
It got so bad,I had to declare the office a fuck-free zone
情况之糟 我不得不在办公室划出一个"性爱禁区"
between the hours of 9:00 and 7:00.
在早9点到晚7点之间
But I'm telling you,even that didn't help.
但相信我 这都没用
Actually,the madness started on our very first day,
其实这疯狂从第一天就开始了
when one of our brokers,Ben Jenner,
其中一个经理人 本·杰纳
christened the elevator by getting a blowjob from a sales assistant.
他在电梯里让销售助理帮他吹箫 名声大振
Her name was Pam,and to her credit,
那个女的叫帕姆 说到她
she did have this amazing technique,
她的确技术过人
with this wild twist and jerk motion.
动作狂野 高潮奔放
About a month later,
大概一个月之后
Donnie and I decided to double-team her
丹尼和我决定和她3P
on a Saturday afternoon
那是个礼拜六下午
while our wives were out shopping for Christmas dresses.
我们俩的老婆正出门做圣诞购物
Eventually,Ben married her,
最终 本和她结婚了
which was pretty amazing considering she blew
考虑到她几乎吹遍了整个公司
every single guy in the office.
这事儿还是很惊奇的吧
Then he got depressed and killed himself three years later.
然后本就患了抑郁症 三年后自杀了
Anyway,I hired my dad,Max,to maintain order as the Enforcer.
总之吧 我雇了自己的老爸麦克斯 来管账 作为切实的实施人
Stratton's very own Gestapo.
斯特拉顿的盖世太保
We called him Mad Max because of his hair-trigger temper,
我们都叫他"疯狂的麦克斯" 因为他的火爆脾气一触即发
which could be set off by something
有时候只是电话铃响这么无辜的事
as innocuous as a ringing telephone.
他都会怒发冲冠
Who the fuck has the goddamn gall
谁他妈的
to call this house on a Tuesday night?
礼拜二晚上打电话来啊
God damn it!
该死啊
You're gonna miss it!
你会错过的
Ooh,please,tell me something I don't know.
噢 拜托如果错过了要告诉我啊
I wait all week for the fucking Equalizer
我等《私家侦探》等了他妈的一个礼拜了
and they have to fucking... Hello.
然后现在 喂?
But as soon as he picked up the phone...
但是 只要他一接起电话
Gene. How are you,Gene?
吉恩 你好吗?吉恩
He'd affect this weird British accent.
他就会操着这么一口诡异的英腔
Right-o,Gene,that'd be great.
没错 吉恩 那太好了
Cheerio.
再见
It was absolutely bizarre.
这蠢货
The fucking halfwit!
太奇怪了
- He'd hang up... - You missed it!
- 他只要一挂电话 - 你错过了
And then he's Mad Max all over again.
然后他又变回疯狂的麦克斯了
Damn it!
见鬼
All right,tell me what happened. What happened?
好吧 快告诉我发生了什么
Well,he discovered it was the mother's sister.
他发现 是他母亲的妹妹
Who's he? Who? Tell me who...
他是谁?谁?告诉我
The main guy. You know who the main...
男主角啊 你知道的
The main guy...
男主角啊
it was his mother's sister. She showed up dead.
是他母亲的妹妹 被发现死掉了
Of course,Mad Max didn't have to know
当然了 疯狂的麦克斯是不必知道
everything we were doing at Stratton.
斯特拉顿具体都发生了些什么的
And then there's a big target and we...
然后会有个巨大的靶子
They get launched at the target. They stick.
架起来 贴好标签
There's a bull's-eye and the bull's-eye's a dollar sign.
中间有个靶心 靶心上是个钱的标志
Whoever gets closer to the dollar sign...
丢得离靶心最近的人
gets the most points.
拿走最高奖
I'm gonna throw the shit out of this little fucking thing.
我肯定会使劲仍
So if it gets hurt,what happens?
那如果他受伤怎么办?
'Cause we're gonna get fucking nuts.
那我们要疯了
I don't think he's gonna get hurt. They're like...
我不觉得他会受伤啊
They got like superhuman strength.
他们本来就有超过常人的力道吧
I think he's gonna be fine.
我觉得会没事
You can't look him right in the eyes.
你不能直视他的眼睛
You can't look him in the eye?
你不能直视他的眼睛?
That's a fact. I saw it on PBS.
说的没错 PBS播过这节目
They get confused and their wires get crossed.
那样他们会很困惑 脑子不好使
You gotta look at their Chin.
你只能看着下巴
Like it looks like I'm looking at you
就好像 我是在看你
but I'm looking at your Chin.
但我其实看的是你的下巴
I feel like you're addressing me right now,but you're not,are you?
感觉你在跟我说话其实不是
They're like the Mona Lisa. They find eye contact,
就像蒙娜丽莎 他们都在寻找眼睛的直视
like,wherever you are standing in the room.
不管你站在房间的哪里
And they lock in.
然后就锁定住
No,but there is a limit to what we can do with them?
但我们能对他做的事情也是有规定的吧
We're allowed to throw shit at 'em.
我们可以朝他扔大便
We're allowed to throw food? Bananas.
还可以扔 食物 香蕉
Any food. Correct.
任何食物 对
But,for example,what I wouldn't do is
但我不会做的事情也有 比如
maybe like tell him to pull his cock out
让他把鸡巴掏出来
and like get some of the girls to,you know,
让几个女的
fondle him and shit like that.
抚摸他什么的
That would be... That's unacceptable?
那会是 不可接受的?
Let's keep that in our back pocket.
这个我们可以留做备用
This guy is more about throwing at the dartboard.
这家伙应该主要还是用来扔靶子的
Correct. Yes,yes,yes.
对 对 没错
The thing is,this is their gift,okay.
关键是 他们有这天赋
They're built to be thrown like a lawn dart.
他们天生就是用来被扔的 就像飞镖
They're top heavy like a lawn dart.
头比较重 比如草坪飞镖
So they're built for accuracy.
造成那样才扔得准
Oh,my God. Can we bowl with this guy?
哦 上帝呀 我们可以把他当球扔吗
That's his fucking brother,Rob.
罗比 那是他哥
His brother's the bowling ball.
他哥才是那个保龄球
The brother,you put a skateboard on him,
他哥哥你把他绑在个滑板上面
you strap him to a skateboard,
你带他去滑板
you toss him down an alley at some pins.
然后让他在走廊里面滑
- No shit. That's interesting. - Swear to fucking God.
- 不会吧 蛮好玩啊 - 向上帝发誓
- Can we get that guy? - Yeah,we'll get that guy,too.
- 这人能找来吗?- 我们会找来的
But it says here this guy will show his cock. Yeah.
但这里写了 这人喜欢露阴
- Instead of growing up. Yeah. - He will?
- 就是不起立 对 - 他会?
They are very ornery by the way,
顺便一说 他们都很喜欢刁难
so you gotta be very careful with these little guys.
所以你们玩的时候要小心点好吗?
Safety first.
安全第一
Safety is first,all right?
安全第一 好吗?
I want somebody with a fucking tranquilizer gun
镇定剂注射器要准备好
ready to knock this fucker out.
以准备随时射晕他们
- Do we want to get like a... - Mace. Taser guns.
- 我们是不是要带点像 - 迷药 电击枪?
A pellet gun maybe?
或者气枪?
No,a pellet gun is gonna hurt him.
气枪会伤人的
I just want him out. Knocked out cold.
我只是想赶人走而已
But I say we stick with the loophole. Right? Okay?
我觉得我们就玩靶子就行了
If we don't consider him a human,
我们不要把他们当人看
we just consider it an act,I think we're in the clear.
当成个表演这样就清楚了
Like The Flying Wallendas.
就像飞天瓦伦达的空中飞人表演
You know,a lot of those guys died but they never sued anybody.
你们也知道 经常有人死 但也没人告过他们啊
The important thing you guys gotta keep in mind
重要的是 必须记住这一点
is that these things gossip.
就是这种事会传出去
They get together and they gossip.
这帮人喜欢聚在一起嚼舌根
- That's a good point. - And the last thing
- 这说得有道理啊 - 我们最不想见到的就是
that we need is them getting together and saying,
就是他们聚在一起 说
"Oh,they made fun of us."
"哦 他们拿我们开玩笑"
Like,it's gonna make Stratton look bad.
那会让斯特拉顿名声受损
That's why I love you. You think of shit like that.
要不我怎么这么爱你呢 这种破事就你想得到
When they come in,we treat it just like one of us. Okay?
当他们来时 我们待他们就像待自己人一样吧
One of us. Gooble gobble,one of us.
自己人 自己人
We accept them,one of us!
我们待他们自己人 自己人
Gooble gobble,one of us.
自己人 自己人
We accept them,one of us.
我们待他们自己人 自己人
Gooble gobble,one of us!
自己人 自己人
Jordan! Your dad's coming.
乔丹 你爸来了
Something about the American Express bill.
关于美国运通的账单的
Can you get him out of here?
能让他走吗?
Yeah. Lick my twat.
行啊 你帮我舔啊
No,I'm serious!
我说真的啊
Fuck. Guys,act like we're working.
好了兄弟们 假装我们在讨论公事
You got any fucking stock forms?
你们有股票表格吗
He's coming,he's coming.
好了 他来了 他来了
Make some shit up.
快编点什么说着
I think if we short Pfizer...
我觉得咱们的屏幕还不够
$430,000 in one month,Jordy,huh?
43万 一个月花43万?乔丹?
Four hundred and fucking 30,000 fucking dollars in one fucking month!
他妈的43万美元啊 才一个月
Good morning. They're business expenses. Relax.
都是商务开销 放轻松点
- Business expenses? - Yes.
- 商务开销 - 对
- Jordy,look what you got here. - What?
- 乔丹 看看这里 - 什么
Look at this. $26,000 for one fucking dinner!
看看这 一顿晚饭吃了两万六
Okay. No,no. This could be explained.
好吧 不是这样 这个我可以解释
Dad,we had clients. The Pfizer clients.
我们是来了客户 辉瑞制药那边来的
Right. The porterhouse from Argentina.
没错 在阿根廷那个大露台别墅
Expensive champagne and... We had to buy champagne.
很贵的香槟酒 红酒 香槟我们得买吧
And you ordered all the fucking sides.
小菜是你们买的吧
- Tell him about the sides. - I ordered sides,so...
- 跟他说说小菜啊 - 小菜是我买的
Sides? $26,000 worth of sides?
小菜?两万六都是小菜?
What are these sides? They cure cancer?
什么小菜啊?能治癌症的吗?
The sides did cure cancer. That's the problem.
那小菜确实能治癌症啊 这就是问题所在
That's why they were expensive.
摆在那儿呢 要不怎么那么贵
- Shut the fuck up. - I'm serious.
- 给我闭嘴 - 我说真的
- Stop. - And EJ Entertainment?
- 闭嘴 - 然后还有EJ娱乐公司
What the fuck is EJ Entertainment?
EJ娱乐他妈的是什么玩意?
Well,that's,uh...
那个
Yeah,Jordy,what's EJ Entertainment?
说啊 EJ娱乐是什么?
How do I describe this?
我该怎么说?
Jord,what is that?
是什么啊 乔丹?
- It's a fucking prostitution ring,Jordy! - I know.
- 那他妈的是个妓院啊 - 我知道
- That's what it is! - That is what it is.
- 没错吧 - 的确
Isn't that the perfect description for it?
这词是不是再恰当不过了
That is what it is. But none of these were charged to me.
没错 但是 这里的钱都不是我花的
This is all of them.
都是他们花的
- Oh,that was all us? - It wasn't me though.
- 哦 都是我们啊?- 反正不是我
Fucking explain this shit to him!
赶紧解释啊
These are all of your fucking charges right here!
这可都是你们的账单
The IRS,they allow for T&A. It's fine.
国税局允许T&A的 没关系(差旅娱乐支出 这里讲错了)
T&E!
是T&E
T&E!
是T&E
Yeah. I said T&E.
我是说T&E啊
- No,no. You said T&A. - No,I didn't.
- 你说的是T&A - 我没有
Yeah,you did.
你就是那么说的
- When did I say that? - You said T&A. It's T&E.
- 什么时候说过的?- 你说的T&A 是T&E好吗?
I know you're upset about the dinner,
我知道你因为那顿晚饭很不爽 可以理解
and that makes sense because we did spend too much money. But I said T&E.
因为我们花了太多了 但我真的说的是T&E
Don't tell me what you said. I heard what you said.
别跟我说这个 你说了什么我听见了
- Dad. He said T&A. - He did?
- 爸 他说的的确是T&A - 就是说的T&A
Absolutely,no question.
绝对的 没错
I'm trying to...
乔丹 我是想
I'm getting this close!
我就差那么点
- Dad,relax. - I'm getting this close.
- 老爸 放松 - 我还差这么点就要爆发了
That's what I'm saying. I want you to open up more,Max.
我就是这么说的啊 你得把情绪释放出来 麦克斯
He's gonna fucking kill you.
他会杀了你的
Why do you hold it in? Why do you...
你干嘛憋着?
Max,why do you hold it in?
麦克斯 你为什么要忍着呢
That's it. Get the fuck out of here!
够了 给我滚出去
- No,no,no! - Asshole,get out of here.
- 不 不 不 - 混蛋 滚出去
What kind of hooker takes credit cards?
什么样的妓女啊 还收信用卡?
A rich one.
有钱的
At Stratton,there were three kinds of hookers.
在斯特拉顿 妓女分三种
The Blue Chips,top of the line,model material.
最好的 蓝筹股级别 模特材质
They cost between $300 and $500
她们收费300到500块之间
and you had to wear a condom
并且你必须戴套
unless you gave them a hefty tip,
除非你给丰厚的小费
which,of course,I always did.
我当然是每次都给
Then came the NASDAQs,who were pretty,not great.
然后是纳斯达克股 漂亮 但不够特别好
They cost between 200 and 300 bucks.
收费在两百到三百之间
Finally,there were the Pink Sheets. Skanks.
最后是粉红条子 糟烂货
They cost about 100 or less. If you didn't wear a condom,
收费在100块以下 而且如果你没戴套
you'd have to get a penicillin shot
第二天就必须得打青霉素了
the next day and pray your dick didn't fall off.
并且赶紧祈祷自己的鸡巴不要断
Not that we didn't fuck them,too.
不过这不代表我们就不上她们了
Believe me,we did.
相信我 都上过的
Ow! It's that slipped disc thing again.
又是椎间盘突出的疼了
I know what it is. You know,too much...
我知道原因所在
with EJ Entertainment.
太多的EJ娱乐公司活动了
How are things at home?
家里日子过得如何?
Well,not the best.
不太好啊
She just doesn't... You know what I'm saying?
不太 你知道我的意思
It's like the smell...
就像那个味道
There's a smell,there's an attraction thing.
那个味道 那个吸引力
After a while it kind of fades away a little bit.
过了一阵之后 有点淡薄了
Yeah,well. It's supposed to fade away.
当然了 本来就会变淡的
- Supposed to? - That's marriage. You know...
- 本来?- 婚姻嘛
Your mother and I,we've been married a long,long time.
你妈和我 我们结婚很长时间了
What do you think? We're,we're...
你觉得呢?我们
We're jumping into bed every two minutes?
会每两分钟上次床?
- It doesn't work that way. - I love her to death.
- 事情不会那样的 - 我真的很爱她
I want to stay married,Dad,but...
我想要维持婚姻 爸 但是
It's crazy out there.
外面的世界太疯狂
Some of these girls... You should see them.
有些姑娘啊 你真该看看的
Oh,my God!
我的天哦
They're fucking...
这些姑娘
The things they're doing now,Pops.
她们干的事啊 老爸
I mean... I mean,it's on a whole other level.
完全到了新的层次了
- Really? - And they're all shaved,too.
- 真的?- 而且她们全都刮得干干净净
- Get out of here! - All shaven.
- 唬我呢 - 全都刮得干干净净的
- Are you kidding me? - Yeah.
- 你开玩笑么?- 嗯
- Bald as a China doll. - No bush?
- 跟瓷娃娃一样干净 - 啥都没有
- No bush. - Oh,my God!
- 啥都没有 - 我的天
All of a sudden,one week,nobody had anything down there anymore.
一夜之间 所有的人下面都干干净净的
It's a new world.
真是全新的世界啊
They're bald from the eyebrows down.
她们眉毛以下全都干干净净
- Wow. - Nothing. Not a stitch. It's like lasers.
- 哇 - 啥都没有 连根刺都没 跟激光过似的
Wow. A new world.
哇 新世界啊
I was born too... Too early.
我真是出生得太早了
I've never been a fan of the bush,to be honest.
老实说呢 我从来也不怎么喜欢阴毛
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是吗?- 是啊
I don't mind it.
我不介意
Dad.
I don't want you stressing out about any of this.
我不希望这些事把你搞得压力太大
How can I not get stressed out?
我怎么能没有压力?
Look at the knuckleheads you got working for you.
看看你手下都是些什么傻逼
I know they're knuckleheads
我知道他们都是傻逼
but I need them to want to live like me,you get it?
但我需要他们想要跟我过一样的日子 明白吗?
To live like me.
像我一样
Jordy.
乔丹
One of these days,the chickens are gonna come home to roost.
总有一天 你必须面对这些坏事带来的后果
You're looking at me like I'm crazy.
你看我这样子好像我发疯了一样
Crazy? This is obscene.
发疯?这简直是猥琐淫荡
It was obscene.In the normal world.
对于正常人来说那确实很猥琐淫荡
But who the fuck wanted to live there?
但谁要过正常人日子?
Go party your fucking cocks off!
神奇吧 爱死了吧
We are about to become fucking legends
我们正成为传奇
on Wall Street!
在华尔街
We got plans up here that's gonna take this company
我们只要敢想 就可以把整个公司
into the fucking stratosphere!
捧上平流层去
Wolfie! Wolfie!
华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼
Fuck Merrill Lynch. Fuck them.
去他妈的美林证券吧
Why should they be taking all our fucking money all the fucking time?
凭什么钱都给他们赚了 每次都这样
This way we become the underwriters.
我们可以成为保险公司
It was our next big move.
这是我们下一步的重大计划
Finding companies to take public. IPOs.
找到公司来公开募股 搞搞IPO(首次公开募股)
It was the only way these Wall Street pricks
只有这样 这些华尔街的混蛋们
would ever stop thinking of us as some shitkicker bucket shop.
才不敢小瞧我们 现在他们都觉得我们是一群娘炮的废物
We got Arncliffe International.
我们现在有安可利夫国际集团
See,we were a little different.
你看 我们还是很不一样的
We liked to get as fucked up as possible during our business powwows
我们喜欢嗑药嗑得越脱线越好 就在这些工作讨论过程里
in order to stimulate our free-flowing ideas,
可以刺激思维的流动发散
which is why we were popping these ludes like they were M&M's.
这就是为什么我们吞这些安眠酮药片 像吃彩虹糖一样
Steve Madden.
史蒂夫·马登
We own the fucking companies...
这公司他妈的是我们的
We own the companies...
是我们的
Don't know what a lude is? I'll tell you.
不知道安眠酮是什么?我来告诉你们
Oh. Wait. Wait,wait,wait,wait.
啊 等一等 等一等
Looks like those ludes are working their magic on Donnie right now.
看上去 这些药片 开始在丹尼身上产生奇效了
The Quaalude,
安眠酮
or lude,as it is commonly referred to,
通常又叫安眠酮
was first synthesized in 1951 by an Indian doctor,
是由一位印度医生在1951年首次制成的
that's dots,not feathers,
这可不是普通药
as a sedative,
它是用作镇静剂
and was prescribed to stressed-out housewives with sleep disorders.
主要是开给压力过大导致失眠的家庭主妇的
But pretty soon someone figured out
但很快地有人发现
that if you resisted the urge to sleep for just 15 minutes,
如果你能撑住15分钟不睡着
you got a pretty kick-ass high from it.
会获得相当的快感
Didn't take long for people to start abusing ludes,of course.
当然没过多久人们就开始滥用此药了
And in 1982,the U-S. Government Schedule 1'd them.
1982年美国政府封禁此药
Along with the rest of the world.
世界上其他国家也一样
Which meant there was only a finite amount of these things left.
也就是说它们所剩的数量已经十分有限
No shit,you can't even buy 'em anymore.
没错 买都买不到了
You people are all shit out of luck.
你们啊 太不走运了
What are you saying? What is it?
你说什么呢 怎么了?
Steve Madden.
史蒂夫·马登
Steve Madden.
"斯弟夫·马丁"
Steve.
斯蒂夫
Steve.
斯蒂夫
You remember those ads?
还记得这些广告吗?
Those giant-headed girls with the bug eyes
一群大脑袋 眼神迷离的姑娘
wearing those big clunky shoes?
穿着笨重的鞋
My friend from school,Steve Madden.
我学生时期的好友史蒂夫·马登
His friend from school,Steve Madden.
他学校的好友史蒂夫·马登
Steve Madden was the name in women's shoes at the moment.
史蒂夫·马登现在是女鞋界响当当的名字
And all of Wall Street was begging to take his company public.
全华尔街都在排队抢着把它公开募股
Go ahead,go ahead,what is it?
继续 继续 这是什么?
Except,guess who grew up with him?
不过 猜猜他和谁从小一起玩大的?
- Women's shoes. - Women's shoes.
- 女鞋 - 女士的鞋
My very own Vice President.
我们自家的副总
Women's shoes!
女鞋
Diamond Donnie Azoff.
宝贝儿丹尼·阿佐夫
- Steve Madden. - Steve.
- 史蒂夫·马登 - 史蒂夫
Steve.
斯蒂夫
Hey,JB,JB,JB,JB.
嘿 你 你 你
You gotta come check this fucking chick out.
乔丹 赶紧出来看
Look at this. Look.
看啊 有个妞子
I would fuck that girl if she was my sister.
她就算是我亲妹妹我也会上她
I would let that girl give me fucking AIDS.
就算她把艾滋病传我
You want to see the Wolf handle this?
我也心甘情愿
She's hot.
辣妹啊
Cristy.
克丽丝蒂
Jordan,this is my friend Naomi.
乔丹 这位是我的朋友娜奥米
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Naomi.
- 你好 很高兴见到你 - 娜奥米啊
Naomi,nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 娜奥米
You got an awesome place here.
你这屋子真不错
I've don't think I've ever been in a house this big before.
我以前还从没到过这么大的房子
- Oh,really? - Yeah.
- 是吗?- 嗯
Beautiful beach out there.
外面海滩很美
Blair Hollingsworth.
我叫布莱尔·霍林沃斯
Hi,Blair. Nice to meet you.
你好啊 老兄 幸会
- Your name's Blair,right? - Yeah.
- 叫布莱尔对吗?- 是啊
You like to Jet Ski?
你喜欢开摩托艇吗?
I've never done it before.
我没开过
You've never Jet Ski'd in your life?
你这辈子还从没开过摩托艇?
No,I've never Jet Ski'd.
没 我没开过摩托艇
You've never been on a Jet Ski?
你从没开过摩托艇
How many times are you gonna ask her?
你到底要问她多少遍
She's never been on a Jet Ski.
她都说了没开过
I don't know. Might ask her a couple more times.
我不知道 可能还得再问两次吧
Okay. Sure.
好吧
Hi. I'm Hildy. Nice to meet you.
嗨 我是希尔蒂 很高兴见到你
- Hi. - Jordan,Teresa needs your help.
- 你好 - 乔丹 特瑞莎想找你帮忙
Yeah,I'll be out in a couple of minutes.
好 等我两分钟 马上去
Just tell her I'll be out in a couple of minutes.
告诉她我两分钟就到
Why don't you tell your wife that?
你怎么不自己告诉你老婆啊?
I might do that,but I'm having
怎么告诉啊 我正在
- a conversation right now. - What am I,your secretary?
- 跟别人说话 - 怎么的 当我是你秘书啊?
You know what,I think we should get going.
我觉得我们该走了
Wait,wait. Where you guys going?
等等 你们这是要去哪?
We gotta go. We got two other parties to go to.
我们得走了 还有两个派对要去
- We can stay for a drink. - Yeah,stay for a drink.
- 我们可以留下来喝一杯 - 是啊 喝一杯
No. We got two other parties we're supposed to get to.
不了 还有两个派对我们要去
But we can stay for a drink...
干嘛不让她留下呢
She's
她很
perfect.
完美
- You like champagne? - I do.
- 喜欢喝香槟吗?- 喜欢
She's perfect.
她很完美
Donnie,what the fuck are you doing?
丹尼 你他妈的干什么呢
You piece of...
人渣
You're gonna have to excuse my friend. He gets...
还请二位原谅我朋友 他有点
Get the fuck out!
赶紧给我滚
Jordan,you gotta fuck her,bro. She's so hot!
乔丹 你一定得上她 她太正了
Yeah,Donnie!
丹尼
Let him fucking finish,Hildy.
好歹让他撸完啊 希尔蒂
That's fucking rude.
太粗鲁了吧
Have some fucking manners.
没一点礼貌
So,Bay Ridge,that's near Staten Island,right?
湾岭区啊 离斯泰登岛很近的对吧?
Brooklyn,across the Verrazano Bridge.
在布鲁克林 韦拉扎诺大桥下面
Saturday Night Fever territory.
《周末夜狂热》就那里拍的啊
That's right. Guinea Gulch.
没错 帮派聚集地
We call the Verrazano Bridge the Guinea Gangplank.
韦拉扎诺大桥被称作黑帮定点
Right.
So I presume you're Italian?
那我猜 你是有意大利血统?
On my dad's side.
父亲那边是的
I'm also Dutch,German,English.
另外还有荷兰 德国 英国血统
I'm a mutt.
我是混血儿
Yeah. You're a mutt.
噢 混血儿啊
Yeah,I still have family over there though,in London.
是啊 我在伦敦还有家人呢
My Aunt Emma. She's the best.
我的阿姨 艾玛 她最好了
Very British,you know. She's a classy lady.
非常英式 那种优雅贵妇
That explains it then.
那怪不得了
Explains what?
怪不得什么?
It explains you. I mean,you're a duchess,right?
我是说你 你是公爵夫人嘛
The Duchess of Bay Ridge.
湾岭区公爵夫人
Excuse me.
不好意思
Could I get a straw,please?
能帮我拿支吸管吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
So I was,um,a little surprised you asked Cristy for my number.
以我 听说你跟克里斯蒂要了我的号码 还挺吃惊的
Why is that?
为什么?
Aren't you married?
你已经结婚了吧?
Well... Yeah,but what?
这个 是啊 但怎么呢
Married people can't have friends?
已婚人士就不能交朋友了?
We're gonna be friends?
那我们会是朋友了?
Yeah. You don't want to be my friend?
是啊 你不想跟我交朋友吗?
We're not gonna be friends.
你我是做不成朋友的
And at night I work on my designs.
晚上的时候 我做设计
I have an entire line of lingerie.
我设计了一系列女士内衣
You know,camisoles,bustiers,panties.
小背心 紧身胸衣 内裤
She designs women's panties,too?
她竟然还会设计内裤?
Oh,my God!
老天爷啊
Come on,Jordan,think of a way to get up to her apartment.
乔丹 赶紧想个法子 上去她家里
You wanna come up for some tea or something?
想上来喝杯茶什么的吗?
Tea? Yeah.
茶?好啊
- Like hot tea? - Yeah.
- 泡杯热茶?- 好
Oh,yeah. That sounds nice. Yeah.
好 那不错啊 好
Tea. Fuck,yeah,I wanted to come up for tea.
我操 喝茶 我太想上去喝茶了
Like Darjeeling or Rose hip,something nice like that?
大吉岭红茶 玫瑰花茶 什么的
Sure.
This is Rocky.
洛基
Oh,who's this? Say hi,Rocky.
看看这是谁 打个招呼 洛基
Hi,sweetheart.
嗨 小可爱
Okay.
好了
Why don't you light a fire or something and I'll be right out.
你可以去把壁炉点上 我马上出来
- Yeah. Fire,here? - Sure.
- 这个壁炉吗 - 当然
I like your painting here. It's,uh...
我喜欢这幅画
God,help me. How do I fuck this girl?
上帝 帮帮我吧 怎样才能上她
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah,yeah. Just trying to light the fire here.
没事没事 正在点火呢
That's it. That's it,you're leaving.
行了 行了 走吧
Don't get involved. Go home to your wife.
别搅合下去了 回家回老婆身边去
As you can probably guess,
你们大概也猜到了
I fucked her goddamn brains out...
我操她操了个天崩地裂
Jesus Lord!
上天呀
For 11 seconds.
操了11秒
Did you just come?
你刚才是来了吗?
Oh,yeah,I just came.
是啊 我来了
Did you? Did you come?
那 你呢?
- No. - No?
- 没有 - 没有?
Okay.
好吧
I'm still hard so just give me a sec.
我还硬着 给我点时间我们再来
Sure.
Come on,baby,come on.
快点 宝贝 快点
Oh,yeah. Oh,yeah.
哦 耶
Oh,God!
天呐
Fuck off,Rocky! Bad dog.
滚开 洛基 坏狗狗
You have a biscuit or something like that?
给他吃点饼干什么的?
It's okay.
没关系的
- Just keep going. - Rocky,go play.
- 我们继续 - 洛基 来呀
Go play,Rocky. Go,go,go,go.
一边玩去 洛基 一边去
You're crazy.
你这疯子
I couldn't get enough.
我真是永不满足
I mean,her pussy was like heroin to me.
上她就像海洛因一样致瘾
And it wasn't just about the sex,either.
而且这也不仅仅因为性爱
Naomi and I got along. I mean,we...
娜奥米和我很合得来
We had similar interests and shit.
我们有很多共同爱好之类的
Ooh. Choo-choo train.
唔 小火车啊
Yeah.
I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
我认为你可以 我认为你可以
Yeah,yeah. Let's toke it all on there,huh?
这儿都是啥
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
喔呼
Oh,shit!
You!
Get out of the fucking car!
给我滚下车
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Son of a bitch! Oh,fuck!
你这恶心的杂种
Relax,sweetheart. Relax.
别激动 亲爱的
- Son of a fucking bitch! - Okay,okay... Geez!
- 他妈的狗杂种 - 够了 天啊
Okay,babe,stop!
住手 拜托了
- Please. - Bitch!
- 够了 - 婊子
- What are you doing... - That whore from the party?
- 你怎么就回家来了 - 上次派对上那个贱人?
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你他妈的脑子什么毛病啊?
I thought you were at the fucking beach!
我以为你去海边了啊
I didn't know you were here!
我不知道你在这儿
That's where you've fucking been?
原来你都是上她那去了?
With that fucking whore from the party?
上次派对上那个贱人?
I thought you were at the beach house.
你来这里干吗 我以为你在海边
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对待我?
- Sweetie,come on... - Who the fuck are you,Jordan?
- 亲爱的 来吧 - 你到底是谁啊 乔丹?
You're like a completely different fucking person!
你他妈已经完全变了个人
I made a mistake. I don't know what to tell you,babe. I...
是我犯了错 我不知道怎么解释
I'm sorry.
对不起
- I'm sorry. - Is that who... Is that what you want?
- 对不起 - 这是你想要的吗?
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
Answer me.
回答我
I felt horrible.
我感觉糟透了
Three days later,I filed for a divorce
三天之后 我提出了离婚
and moved Naomi into the apartment.
让娜奥米搬来同住
Say what you will,
不管你们怎么说
but the Duchess did have style.
公爵夫人确实还是很有范儿的
She brought in a decorator,feng shui'd the whole place.
她请来设计师 给房子看好风水
She even hired a gay Butler.
甚至还雇了个同性恋管家
This guy was smart,sophisticated,professional.
这家伙很聪明 成熟 专业
Really,really great.
真的 真的很不错
Is that Jasmine?
是茉莉花?
Yes,Sir. I tried to stump you this evening. Very good.
是的 我本想今晚还能难倒你
Very good. Great nose.
真厉害 鼻子灵
Except for that one time.
除了有一次
Oh,my God!
老天爷啊
Oh,hey.
噢 嘿
Is it Wednesday already?
今天已经礼拜三了吗?
- Uh... - Oh,don't stop.
- 额 - 不要停
What the fuck!
搞什么
That is fucked up!
他妈的太乱了
He must have thought we were still
他肯定是以为我们
at the Hamptons this weekend,you know.
这周末还在安普顿
Where were they doing it,sweetheart? In the bedroom?
他们在哪做的 卧室里吗?
They were everywhere. There were two guys over there on the table.
到处都是 那边桌上坐了两个
There were more over here.
这边还有更多
- There were four right here. - Ugh!
- 就这里 坐了四个 - 噢天哪
Are you fucking serious? Right there?
没开玩笑吧 这里?
- Why didn't you tell me? - Oh,baby,it gets worse.
- 你为什么不告诉我?- 宝贝 这还不是最差的
After they left,I checked the apartment.
他们走了以后 我检查了公寓
Right. What?
怎么?
What is it,babe? What?
然后发生了什么事 宝贝
Where's my money?
我的钱呢?
I don't know where your money...
我不知道在哪里
Where is my fucking money? Where is it?
操 我的钱在哪儿 在哪儿?
I don't know where your money is,Mr. Belfort.
我真不知道 贝尔福特先生
- I didn't do anything. - If you don't get...
- 我什么都没做 - 他在撒谎 乔丹
He's lying through his fucking teeth.
嘴里没一句真话
Let's start from the beginning.
我们从头理一遍
Let's start from the beginning,all right?
从头理一遍 怎样?
You invited some friends over,right?
是你请了朋友过来 对吧?
One thing led to another. Things got out of hand.
事情一件件地 就失控了
We understand that,we do.
这个我们十分理解
We do blow all the time. We're fucking degenerates ourselves.
我们每次都这样 一群败类
Look at us,right?
看看我们吧
But money was stolen from my apartment.
我公寓里的钱被偷走了
Right from my sock drawer. All right?
就放在我放袜子的抽屉里 对吧?
Like I said,I don't know where your money is.
我说过了 我不知道你的钱在哪儿
Just start from the beginning. Who came over?
从头开始说 都有谁来了?
It was just a normal day.
真只是很普通的一天
I knew you were coming home the next day.
我知道你们第二天就要回来了
So everything would be fine. It'd be cleaned up.
一切都会完好如初 打扫干净
I got a little high at breakfast.
早餐之后我就有点高了
So I got a little happy. I had some eggs,
心情不错 吃了点鸡蛋
I had a little bit of ice cream.
还吃了点冰激凌
And then I said,"Who do I know that likes ice cream?"
我还有朋友也喜欢冰激凌
It's my friend,Rudy. So I called Rudy.
就是我的朋友鲁迪 于是我叫来了鲁迪
- Who's Rudy? - Yeah,who's Rudy?
- 鲁迪是谁?- 鲁迪是谁?
- You know who Rudy is. Come on. - Me? I don't...
- 你认识鲁迪的啊 快来 - 我?我不
- You know... - Who the fuck is Rudy?
- 你知道 - 谁他妈的是鲁迪啊?
I don't know anyone named Rudy.
我认识的人没有叫鲁迪的
Last month. The Lollipop Club.
上个月 在棒棒糖俱乐部
You know who Rudy was. Dancing...
你认识鲁迪的 那个跳舞的
You know who Rudy is?
你认识鲁迪?
I don't fucking know any...
我他妈才不认识呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
So he went to The Lollipop Club?
他去过棒棒糖俱乐部?
Oh,he was at The Lollipop Club for sure.
没错肯定是他 在舞台上
On the stage,grinding with everybody.
跟大家贴着身子跳舞
I got fucked up. I like to dance.
我喝高了 我喜欢跳舞
I don't know. Maybe I met him,maybe I didn't.
我不知道 我可能见过他吧 也可能没见过
I meet a lot of fucking people.
我他妈见过的人那么多
- What are you saying? - $50,000 was stolen
- 你在说什么?- 五万没了
from my fucking sock drawer!
放在我袜子抽屉里的
All my girlfriend's jewelry is gone.
还有我女朋友的首饰
- Where the fuck is it? - ...Rudy. What the fuck?
- 怎么回事?- 你那该死的同性恋朋友
Did your fucking little faggot friend Rudy take my shit?
鲁迪你他妈的偷了我的钱?
Did he? Answer me!
对吧?说话
Okay. Now I get it. Now I get why I'm...
好吧 我懂了 我明白为什么了
- This is a gay thing. - Oh!
- 是关于同性恋的人 - 噢
See,all of you...
你看 大家
You think this is 'cause you're a fag?
你觉得这事儿是因为你是同性恋?
My cousin's a fucking faggot.
我表哥就是同性恋
And I go on vacation with him and his boyfriend. I love fags.
我还跟他和他男朋友一起去度假呢 我爱死同性恋了
You were in charge,right?
你的负责 对吧?
I will not be stolen from. You get that?
我的钱不是好偷的 你懂了吗?
I fucking like gay people. I don't like you.
我爱死同性恋了 但我就是讨厌你
He should've hired a fucking Mexican
雇一个傻逼墨西哥人
like I have in my fucking house.
你该和我一样
Shit! What the fuck...
妈的
Talk,you fuck,talk!
招吧 杂种 说
I'm gonna drop you,you faggot!
不然扔你下去
Where is it?
钱在哪?
Chester and Toby,they went all yakuza on Nicholas.
切斯特和托比对尼古拉斯实施了黑帮教育
You know,they got crazy.
手段疯狂
I don't know!
我不知道
I had to call the cops just to keep them from killing the poor guy.
我不得不叫来警察 以防他们真弄死那家伙
I gave them each 1,000 bucks
我给了俩警察一人一千块
and told them what Nicholas had done.
告诉他们尼古拉斯都干了些什么
Then they kicked his ass.
于是由他们去教训了
Thanks again,Officer.
再次感谢 警官们
It's not like I cared about the 50 grand anyway.
其实我也不在意这五万块钱
I was making that much almost every day
我每天跟打地鼠似的打一下
through one rathole or another.
就有这么多
Now a rathole is a friend,like Brad here,
现在"地鼠"是指朋友 比如 布拉德
who held stock in his name for me.
帮我以自己的名字炒股
Who are you supposed to be,huh? Jack Nickle-Jew?
你认为是谁 嗯?杰克·尼克?
I'd drive the price up then he'd sell
我抬高股价
and kick most of the profits back to...
然后他就抛出 于是大多数利润
You guessed it,me.
猜得没错 归我了
All cash. None of it's on the books.
全是现钞 全都不在账上
A big no-no,of course,in the eyes of the law.
当然法律规定这是绝对不行的
Enter our new securities attorney,Manny Riskin.
于是我们有了新的证券律师 曼尼·利斯金
700 bucks an hour to be the voice of doom.
时薪七百美元 并且专门说的是各种坏消息
Listen to me. You piss up the SEC's leg,
你听我说 你要是惹了证交委员会不爽
you end up with your tits in a ringer.
最后还是自己不开心
Do not worry about it. I have the SEC under control.
你不用担心 证交委员会我心里有数
What the fuck are these imbeciles doing?
这些蠢货这是干嘛呢?
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
What are you doing? Hey!
你们干嘛呢?
We got the SEC in here.
证交委员会的人在这呢
The Securities and Exchange Commission
证交委员会派来两名律师
sent two lawyers down to review our files.
审查我们的文件
So I set them up in our conference room
于是我安排他们坐在会议室里
and I had it bugged
并安上窃听器
and the air conditioning turned up so high
空调拧到暴大
that it felt like Antarctica in there.
里面感觉就跟南极一样
Is it always this cold in here?
你们这一直都这么冷吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Then,while they were looking
他们还在里面找
for a smoking gun in that room...
枪管留下的烟
Arncliffe International is on fire.
克里弗公司着火了
I was gonna fire off a bazooka in here,
我这边已经要发射火箭了
offering up our latest IPO.
准备开始最新的公开募股
An IPO is an initial public offering.
IPO就是初次公开募股
It's the first time a stock is offered for sale to the general population.
股票第一次开放给公众交易
Now,as the firm taking the company public,
我们把股票开放给公众买卖之后
we set the initial sales price
设定最初的价格
then sold those shares right back to our friends. The...
然后把股票卖回给自己的朋友们
Look.
你看
I know you're not following what I'm saying anyway,right?
我知道你们不懂我在说什么 对吧?
That's okay. That doesn't matter.
没关系 这无所谓
The real question is this.
真正的问题在于
"Was all this legal?"
这一切都合法吗?
Absolutely fucking not.
当然不是了
But we were making more money than we knew what to do with.
但这挣的钱多到我们都不知道要怎么花
And what do you do when you're making
当你挣的钱多到不知道
more money than you know what to do with?
怎么花的时候你会怎么办?
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Oh,my God.
我的天哪
Is that a yes?
这是在说"好"吗?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yeah,I'm sure. Yeah,I'm sure.
当然 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
- 你确定吗?- 嗯
I held my bachelor party at the Mirage in Las Vegas.
我在拉斯维加斯的迷拉吉酒店 办了单身派对
The flight there alone was a bacchanal.
过去的飞机上就是酒池肉林
One last blowout for the gods
在人生稳定下来之前
before I settled down for good.
最后再放纵一把
A hundred Strattonites,
一百名斯特拉顿员工
50 hookers,plus 50 more waiting once we landed.
五十个妓女 等落地之后还有另外五十个等着
Oh,and the drugs.
噢 当然还少不了药片
I mean,I tell you,our plane was like a pharmacy with wings.
这么说吧 这架飞机简直就是 会飞的药店
All told,the weekend cost me 2 million bucks,
总共 这个周末花了我两百万
including the cost of refurbishing the entire 28th floor.
包括翻修整个酒店28楼的价钱
Kiss the bride.
可以吻新娘了
Ah! But the wedding
啊 但是婚礼
was something out of a fairy tale.
真的跟童话一般
With Naomi,my Duchess,
娜奥米 我的公爵夫人
me,her handsome Duke,
我 她帅气的公爵
and The Bahamas Ocean Club,our castle.
城堡是巴哈马群岛的海滨俱乐部
Of course,after the bachelor party,me,the Duke,
当然 在单身派对之后
needed a few penicillin shots so he could
公爵 也就是我 需要打几针青霉素
safely consummate the marriage.
以安全健康地结婚
Hey! Barry Kleinman,filming the wedding.
嘿 我是巴里·克雷曼 负责婚礼摄像
A few words for your son?
请为你儿子说几句吧
Jordan. Remember what I told you.
乔丹 记住我告诉你的话
It involves your penis and her vagina.
这件事需要你的下半身和她的下半身一起完成
And you know,you know what you can do,Jordy.
你知道的 你很清楚 你能做到的 乔丹
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
Aunt Emma?
艾玛阿姨
I can't believe you came!
天哪 你来了
Jordan! Jordan! Look who came!
乔丹 乔丹 看看是谁来了
It's Aunt Emma.
艾玛阿姨来了
Aunt Emma.
艾玛阿姨
- Oh,Jordan,dear,how lovely. - Hey,how you doing?
- 亲爱的乔丹 真好啊 - 嘿 你好吗?
It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person.
真高兴终于见到真人了
Into the donuts,I see.
满面红光嘛
Oh,I... I...
噢 我
Well...
好吧
I lived through the '60s,my dear.
我也是从60年代走过来的
Enjoy the day.
好好享受这一天吧
She surprised me. I didn't even know.
这完全是惊喜 我都不知道
Just one more step. Are you ready?
只需要你一个步骤 你们准备好了吗?
- Where are we going? - Keep your eyes closed.
- 我们这是去哪?- 闭上你的眼睛
One,two,three!
一 二 三
What is this?
这是什么?
It's your wedding present.
给你的新婚礼物
What?
什么?
It's your wedding present,sweetheart.
新婚礼物啊 亲爱的
What?
什么?
- Are you serious? - I'm serious.
- 你这是认真的?- 是的
A fucking yacht?
游艇?
For millionaires whose ships have come in,
这就是百万富翁们的船
pricey pleasure boats are for the most fun afloat.
昂贵的游船提供最好的航行体验
It's no coincidence that it's 150 feet of green hull
这艘150尺长的游艇
is the color of cash. Anchors aweigh!
钢材质 闪耀着金钱的光芒 出发
Oh,my God! Baby!
噢 我的天哪 宝贝
- I think you like it? - You're crazy.
- 你喜欢吗?- 你疯了
- You like it? - Yes!
- 喜欢吗?- 当然
For three weeks,we sailed the Naomi through the Caribbean,
三个礼拜的时间 我们驾驶着娜奥米号 穿越加勒比海
eventually taking her home to Long Island,
最终驶回长岛
where we bought a house.
我们在那里买了房子
Seven acres on the Gold Coast of Long Island.
在长岛的黄金海岸 占地7英亩
The most expensive real estate in the world.
世界上最贵的房产
With maids,cooks,landscapers,you name it.
有女佣 厨师 园艺师 要什么有什么
We even had two guards who worked in shifts.
我们甚至请了两个保安轮岗值班
Both named Rocco.
两个人名字都叫洛克
It was heaven on earth.
简直是人间天堂
Wake-up,you piece of shit!
快醒醒 你这混账
- Ow! - Who's Venice?
- 哦 - 威尼斯是谁?
- Huh? - "Who?"
- 哈?- 谁?
Who? Who?
谁啊?谁?
"Who?" What are you,a fucking owl?
谁?叫什么叫 你猫头鹰啊
Who is she?
她是谁?
Some little hooker you were fucking last night?
昨晚你又上了哪个妓女?
What the fuck are you talking about? No.
你说什么呢?不
No way,baby,no!
不可能的
You were calling her name in your sleep!
你做梦还叫着她的名字
Are you out of your fucking mind? I don't...
你这是疯了吗?
I don't even know who Venice is.
我都不知道威尼斯是谁
What the fuck does that even mean? Venice.
这个词什么意思啊?威尼斯
That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard in my fucking life!
这简直是我这辈子听过最蠢的话
Venice...
威尼斯
Venice,baby,where are you?
威尼斯 宝贝你在哪?
Venice!
威尼斯?
Venice!
威尼斯?
Where'd you go?
你去哪里了?
Oh,baby. Oh,you're gonna play rough,huh?
宝贝儿 你要来硬的啊?
- Oh,Jesus Christ! - You like that?
- 啊 老天爷啊 - 你喜欢这里?
I like it. I like it. Ow.
我喜欢 我喜欢
Wolfie,Wolfie,Wolfie,Wolfie.
小狼 小狼
Wolfie?
什么狼?
Yeah,it's my safe word,baby. It's my safe word.
那是我的"安全"词 "安全"词
I don't give a fuck about your safe word!
我才不管什么安全不安全
- Come on! - Shut the fuck up!
- 快点- 他妈的给我闭嘴
- Ahh! - Shut up,you little bitch!
- 啊 - 闭嘴 你这小贱人
You're a fucking dirty little birdy!
你这肮脏的小贱人
Owie!
That's right.
对了
That's right! I forgot.
对了 是我忘了
I forgot,baby.
是我忘了
Donnie and I were investing
丹尼和我
in a condominium complex in Venice.
我们在威尼斯投资了公寓楼
That's why all this confusion.
所以才有了这些误会
Oh,you're investing in Italy?
你在意大利又有投资了?
Not Italy. California.
不是意大利 是加州
- Oh,California? - Yeah.
- 哦 加州?- 是啊
You're a lying piece of shit!
你这满口谎话的混蛋
Duchess,baby,come on.
我的女爵 宝贝 快点
Don't you fucking "Duchess" me.
别他妈叫我女爵
Don't you "Duchess" me!
别叫我女爵
Do you really think that I don't know what you're up to?
你真以为我不知道你在干什么吗?
- You're a father now,Jordan. - Yeah.
- 你现在也是孩子他爹了 - 是啊
- You're a father now. - I know...
- 你都当爹的人了 - 我知道
And you're still acting like an infant!
还跟小孩子一样
God damn it!
真该死
Baby,you know,you got real anger issues.
亲爱的 你知道吗 你实在有点易怒的问题啊
Who is the one who flew in here
是谁开个飞机回家
at 3:00 in the morning on their stupid helicopter
夜里三点还开直升飞机
and woke up Skylar? That was you!
把斯凯勒吵醒了是你?弄明白了吗?
Oh,Skylar! Oh,fucking bullshit!
噢 斯凯勒 他妈的废话
Does it even matter to you
你根本就无所谓吧
that I just had that driving range
我刚刚才修理好车道
sodded with Bermuda grass,Jordan,
铺好百慕大进口的草皮 乔丹
- and now you fucking wrecked it! - Oh,my God... Bermuda grass.
- 你现在全给毁了 - 噢 我的老天
No,you didn't research the whole thing
你根本就没花时间研究过
and deal with the fucking golf course people!
花时间跟高尔夫球场的人谈事
Oh,my God,
我的天啊
you had to deal with the golf course people,too!
你还要见那些球场的人
What a Greek tragedy,honey! Oh,my God!
太悲剧了好辛苦啊 我的天
You probably had to pay them in cash with your hands!
你或许还不得不亲手付他们现金吧
What a fucking burden.
真是巨大的负担
And actually do some work besides swiping
每天除了刷爆我的信用卡
my fucking credit card all day,huh?
能不能实实在在做点事啊?
Because I can't keep track of your professions,honey.
因为我真是跟不上你的职业变化节奏啊
Cause last month you were a wine connoisseur.
上个月你是品酒专家
Now you're an aspiring landscape architect!
现在你又是个抱负满满的园艺建筑师?
- Let me get that right... No! - Fuck you!
- 让我理理顺啊 - 滚粗儿
Don't fucking dare throw that
你胆敢把水泼我脸上
fucking water at me. Don't you fucking dare.
你他妈胆敢这样
All right,honey?
行吗 亲爱的?
Now will you just...
现在你只是
We could talk this out,all right?
我们好好谈谈解决此事吧
We just use our words. You know?
动口不动手 怎样?
Communicate.
要交流
Okay?
好了
Come on,sweetheart.
亲爱的
Talk to me. Talk to me.
跟我聊聊
Stop flexing your muscles,Jordan.
不要再鼓你的肌肉了 乔丹
You look like a fucking imbecile.
看着跟个弱智一样
Babe,come on.
宝贝 拜托啊
You should feel happy you got a husband
你该高兴的 你老公
who's in such great shape like this,huh?
身材这么好
Come here.
过来
Come on,give me a kiss.
来 给我亲一口
You look so beautiful right now.
你现在看上去美呆了
- Come on. - Kiss you?
- 来嘛 - 亲你?
- You look so beautiful... - Kiss you?
- 你看起来真漂亮 - 亲你?
Yeah,give me one...
是啊 让我
Fuck you!
滚蛋
Ah,yes,my morning ritual.
这就是我的早间仪式
First I'd get up and fight with Naomi
首先 我起床后就会跟娜奥米吵
about whatever it is I did the night before.
自己昨晚都干了什么
Next was a steam so I could sweat out
然后做个蒸气浴
the drugs still in my system.
把那些还在身体里的药品出汗排出
Then I'd assess the damage.
然后评定一下损失程度
Drown out my eyeballs.
润一润眼珠子
Take my "back pills" to get the day started,
吃治疗背痛的药 一天就开始了
then seek to make up with Naomi.
然后去找娜奥米求和好
Good morning,Daddy.
爸爸早上好
Where's my kiss?
给宝贝的亲亲呢?
Whee!
Hey,sweetheart.
嘿 甜心
Does Daddy get a kiss from both of his little girls,huh?
爸爸能两个小美女都亲一亲吗?
Oh,no.
噢 这可不行
No,Daddy doesn't even get to touch Mommy
爸爸连碰妈妈都允许 想都别想
for a very,very,
很久很久
very long time.
不许碰
Daddy's really sorry about what he said in the other room.
爸爸对他在隔壁房间讲的话感到非常抱歉了
He didn't mean any of it.
他没有一句是认真的
Daddy shouldn't waste his time.
爸爸可以不用再浪费时间说什么了
And from now on,
然后 从现在开始
it's gonna be nothing but short,
这屋子里我只会
short skirts around the house.
穿超短超短裙
And you know something else,Daddy?
还有呢 你知道吗
Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties.
妈妈已经厌烦了要穿内裤这件事
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗?- 是啊
In fact,
其实
she's decided to throw them
她已经决定把内裤都
all away.
扔了
So take a good look,Daddy.
好好看看吧 爸爸
You're gonna be seeing an awful lot of this around the house.
你以后能在家里经常见到的
Oh,baby...
噢 宝贝
Yeah,Mommy.
妈妈
- Yeah... - But no touching.
- 耶 - 但是 绝不许碰
Oh,gosh.
噢 天啊
Ow.
What's wrong,Daddy?
怎么了 爸爸?
Mmm,baby.
嗯 宝贝
God!
天啊
Look at this shit.
看看这个啊
Okay. Mommy likes to play games with Daddy.
妈妈喜欢和爸爸玩游戏
Mommy,have you ever noticed
妈妈有没有注意过
anything odd about Mr...
那边的小熊有什么奇怪吗?
Mr. Fuzzy Bear over there?
毛茸茸的小熊在哪儿?
His eyes seem to be a little bit odd,don't they?
他的眼睛看上去有点怪啊 是吧?
Yeah,there's something a little bit different about his eyes.
他的眼睛似乎有点不一样呢
Yes! I think it's true. Say "Hi," Mommy.
啊 对 没错 说"嗨 妈妈"
Say "Hi" to Rocco and Rocco.
跟洛克和洛克说你好啊
Say "Hi." Hi,fellas.
你们好啊
See that,huh?
看见没?
Of all the fucking days,
这么多天里
she chooses today to give me blue balls!
她竟然选了今天 让我这么蛋疼
I mean,today was the biggest day in Stratton's history,
今天是斯特拉顿有史以来最重要的一天
and I needed to be thinking straight.
我得思路清晰
Hey,Jordan!
嘿 乔丹
- Welcome. - Steve here yet?
- 欢迎啊 - 史蒂夫来了嘛?
This was the day that we launched the Steve Madden IPO.
今天是我们给史蒂夫·马登 开始IPO的日子
Troops are all here,everyone's all rallied,excited.
人都到齐了 大家都团结一心十分激动
Everything had to run tight.
一切必须井井有条
It had to be perfect.
必须做到完美
What the fuck is that kid doing?
那个小屁孩在干嘛?
What's he doing?
干嘛呢他?
The biggest IPO in this firm's history.
公司史上规模最大的IPO今天开始
What the fuck is he doing?
这他妈的在干吗啊他?
Is he... Is he wearing a bow tie?
他是戴了领结吗?
Hi.
How're you doing?
你还好么
Good.
挺好
You cleaning the fish bowl?
你在清鱼缸啊?
I just... I had a minute and...
我只是 刚好有点空
You had a minute.
你有空啊
And today you needed to clean the fish bowl? Today?
今天你必须洗鱼缸么?今天?
I had finished my paperwork and I had a couple of minutes.
我把文书工作都做完了 刚好有两分钟空闲
Okay. Nice to meet you.
好吧 幸会啊
On new issue day?
在有新业务的今天?
On cocksucking,motherfucking new issue day?
他妈的 今天开新IPO啊?
This is what you do?
你就干这个啊?
Hey,everybody,listen up!
嘿 大家伙 听好了
This is what happens when you fuck with your pets on new issue day!
在新业务开始的时候如果你还敢玩宠物 结果就是这样
Take your little bow tie,get your shit,
拿好你的领结和你的东西
and get the fuck out of my office! You understand?
滚出我的办公室 知道了吗?
Get the fuck out!
他妈的滚出去
Everybody on point!
所有人归位
We are here to make money. Everybody on point.
我们是挣钱来的 所有人归位
A real wolf pit,which is exactly how I liked it.
一个真正的狼窝啊 正是如此我才这么喜欢
Jordan,look what I caught in the lobby. I caught a genius.
乔丹 看看我在走廊逮着谁了 逮着个天才啊
Enter Steve Madden.
进来的这位就是史蒂夫·马登
The great American cobbler.
美国伟大的鞋匠
Red-hot ladies footwear Impresario.
炙手可热的女鞋界掌门人
And thanks to Donnie,we were taking his company public.
多谢丹尼 我们能把公司股票对公众出售了
Stratton Oakmont was crawling out of the primordial ooze.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙已经爬出了挣扎阶段
Pond scum no more.
再不是池塘里的烂泥了
That's why they gotta see your face.
所以他们才需要见见你啊
You get them fired up so they push the shit out of this stock. Okay?
你给他们鼓劲 他们才能努力把股价抬高啊
And not only that,Donnie and I secretly owned
并且不仅如此 丹尼和我秘密地持有了
85% of Steve Madden Shoes,
85%的史蒂夫·马登鞋股票
which legally speaking was a big no-no,
法律上来说当然是不行
but we'd get filthy fucking rich if our troops got behind it.
但如果员工们够努力的话 我们可会变成巨富
Our job was to get them worked up.
我们就是要负责保证他们努力工作
- But not too worked up. - Shh.
- 但也不用太努力 - 嘘
Hello. If,uh...
大家好 如果
For those of you who don't know me,uh...
你们有人还不认识我的话
My name's Steve Madden.
我叫史蒂夫·马登
Yeah,we know who you are.
我们都认识你
Your name is on the box.
鞋盒上写着你的名字呢
Get the shoes. Show them the shoes.
鞋子 给他们看看鞋子
- Show them the shoes. - Okay. Yeah.
- 这鞋挺酷的吧 - 当然
Anyway,you know,this shoe is pretty cool.
这鞋是挺酷的
This is the Mary Lou,which is really the shoe that put me on the map.
这鞋叫"玛丽·露" 是这鞋让我一举成名的
Without it,I wouldn't be here.
没有它 我今天就不会在这
It's a fat girls' shoe!
那是胖女人穿的吧
Believe it or not... Believe it or not though,
不管你们信不信 不管你们信不信吧
the Mary Lou is actually the same
"玛丽·露"和
as the Mary Jane,but it's black leather.
"玛丽·珍"是一样的 只不过它是黑色皮质的
Whoa,whoa,whoa!
哇哦
Fight back! Come on! Where you at? Where you at?
来呀 你在哪儿?
All right!
好了
Let's give it up for Steve Madden and his awesome Mary Lou!
掌声献给史蒂夫·马登和他的"玛丽·露"皮鞋
Hold that up. Hold that up. Hold that up proud!
举起来 举起来 骄傲地举起来
Give him a round of applause!
接受掌声
You guys got that out of your systems,huh?
嗑的药都排出去了吧?
You having a good afternoon or what?
今天下午过得怎么样?
I wanna take a moment and tell you why Steve here is so
我想利用一点时间来告诉你们
absolutely off the fucking wall.
为什么史蒂夫·马登这么强
It's because this man
因为这家伙是个
is a creative genius.
创意方面的天才
This ability,this gift
史蒂夫的这种能力
that Steve has,
天赋
it goes beyond just
不仅仅是
spotting the hottest shoe trends.
察觉到最新的鞋子设计走向
Steve's power is that he creates trends.
他强大在 自己创造潮流
You understand?
明白了吗?
Artists like Steve come along once every decade.
史蒂夫这样的艺术家 十年才能出一个
I'm talking Giorgio Armani,Gianni Versace,Coco Chanel,
像乔治·阿玛尼 詹尼·范思哲 可可·香奈儿
Yves Saint Laurent.
伊夫·圣·罗兰
Steve,come over here for a second.
史蒂夫 过来一下
I don't think you all realize
我觉得你们都不清楚
that Steve Madden
史蒂夫·马登
is the hottest person in the women's shoe industry,
现在是当下最红的女鞋产业第一人
with orders going through the roof
北美洲每家百货商场
at every department store in North America right now.
给他鞋子的订单都堆到天花板
We have him here in our office!
而他本人现在就在我们办公室里
We should thank our fucking lucky stars this man is here!
我们该感谢幸运星 让他过来
We should be on our hands and knees right now,
我们现在该五体投地 赶紧跪下吧
getting ready to suck this guy off!
准备好给他吹箫
Like this! Okay?
像这样的
I wanna suck you off,Steve!
我想帮你吹啊 史蒂夫
Everyone's gonna suck you off!
所有人都该帮你吹
This is our Golden ticket
他就是我们进入
to the fucking chocolate factory right here!
巧克力工厂的金色门票
And I wanna meet
我十分想见到
Willy fucking Wonka,okay?
威利·王卡 好吗?
I wanna be with the fucking Oompa Loompas like this!
我要跟王卡一起跳 像这样的
All right,get off this fucking stage! Get out of here.
好了 下台去吧 走吧你
All right,I want you all to focus for a second.
好了 我需要你们集中一下注意力
See those little black boxes?
看见这些黑色的小盒子吗?
They're called telephones.
这些盒子 叫电话
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones.
告诉你们一个关于电话的小秘密吧
They're not gonna dial themselves. Okay?
它们不会自己拨号出去
Without you,they're just worthless hunks of plastic.
没有你们 它们只是一堆好看的废塑料
Like a loaded M16 without a trained Marine to pull the trigger.
就像上了膛的M16枪 却没有训练有素的军人来扣扳机
And in the case of the telephone,
对于电话来说
it's up to each and every one of you,
这就靠你们每一个人了
my highly-trained Strattonites.
我训练有素的斯特拉顿人
My killers!
我的杀手们
My killers,who will not take no for an answer!
我的杀手们 从不接受"不"作为回答
My fucking warriors,
我的战士们
who will not hang up the phone
是绝不会主动挂电话的
until their client either buys
客户要么买
or fucking dies!
要么就死
Let me tell you something.
告诉你们吧
There is no nobility in poverty.
贫穷绝无高尚可言
I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man.
我既享有万贯家财 又体验过贫困潦倒
And I choose rich every fucking time.
而每次 我都选择去做有钱人
Because at least as a rich man,
因为 作为一个有钱人
when I have to face my problems,
至少每次遇见什么问题
I show up in the back of a limo,
都可以乘着辆加长豪华车
wearing a $2,000 suit
穿两千块一套的西装
and a $40,000 gold fucking watch!
戴着四万块的金表去解决问题
Duke it out! Hit him!
一决高下
Get the fuck off me!
他妈的放开我
And if anyone here thinks I'm superficial
如果现在这里有人觉得我太肤浅粗俗
or materialistic,
太过物质至上
go get a job at fucking McDonald's,
那就赶紧滚 去麦当劳找份工作吧
cause that's where you fucking belong!
因为那他妈的才是你的家
But before you depart this room full of winners,
但 在你们带着成功 离开这间办公室之前
I want you to take a good look
我希望你们好好看看
at the person next to you. Go on.
自己身边的人
Because sometime in the not-so-distant future,
因为就在不久的将来
you're gonna be pulling up to a red light
你开着破旧的福特
in your beat-up old fucking Pinto,
平托停在红灯的路口
and that person's gonna be pulling up right alongside you
那个人会停在你隔壁车道
in their brand new Porsche
开着崭新的保时捷
with their beautiful wife by their side,
旁边坐着年轻漂亮的老婆
who's got big voluptuous tits.
胸前大波荡漾
And who're you gonna be sitting next to?
而你身边坐着的呢?
Some disgusting wildebeest
穿着无袖衫脏得跟
with three days of razor-stubble,
三天没刮脸似的老女人
in a sleeveless muumuu,
恶心的老母牛
crammed in next to you in a carload full of groceries
一身肥肉挤在你身边
from the fucking Price Club!
车里还塞满了超市的打折食物
That's who you're gonna be sitting next to!
那就是你旁边坐着的人
So you listen to me and you listen well.
所以 听我说 好好听着
Are you behind on your credit card bills?
你们的信用卡账单是不是得还了?
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
很好 拿起电话 开始拨号吧
Is your landlord ready to evict you? Good!
你们的房东是不是要踢你出去?
Pick up the phone and start dialing!
很好 拿起电话 给我拨号
Does your girlfriend think you're a fucking worthless loser?
你的女朋友是不是觉得你是个废物?
Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing!
很好 拿起电话 拨号
I want you to deal with your problems
我希望你们挣了大笔的钱
by becoming rich!
用钱去解决问题
All you have to do today
你们今天需要做的
is pick up that phone
只是拿起电话
and speak the words that I have taught you.
说那些我教过你们的话
And I will make you richer
然后我会把你变得
than the most powerful CEO in the United States of fucking America!
比全美最有权势的总裁们还要有钱
Yeah!
Fuck,yeah!
I want you to go out there
我需要你们去
and I want you to ram
把这支
Steve Madden stock down your clients' throats
史蒂夫·马登的股票塞到客户喉咙里
until they fucking choke on it!
塞到他们噎住为止
Till they choke on it and they buy
直到他们噎住然后买个十万股
100,000 shares! That's what I want.
这就是我想看到的
Yeah! Fuck,yeah.
我想要做的就是这个
You be ferocious!
要勇猛
- You be relentless! - Yeah!
- 你要凶狠 - 是
You be telephone fucking terrorists!
要成为电话那头的恐怖分子
Now let's knock this motherfucker out of the park!
那现在我们正式开始吧
At 1:00 P.M.,we opened the stock for sale at $4.50 a share.
下午一点我们正式开始出售股票 价钱是4.5元
By 1:03,it was over $18.
到了1点3分 已经涨到了18块
Even the big Wall Street firms were buying.
甚至那些超大型华尔街公司都来买了
Of the two million shares offered for sale,
公开募股的两百万股中
a million belonged to me,held in phony accounts by my ratholes.
有一百万股是我的 藏在我那几位朋友的"老鼠洞"里
Now once the price hit the high teens...
现在股价已经接近二十
You know what? Who gives a shit?
你知道这个?谁他妈管这个啊?
As always,the point is this.
一如既往的 重点是
$22 million in three fucking hours!
3小时卖出了2200万美元
Can you believe this shit?
你相信吗
- I fucking love this,baby! - It's amazing!
- 我他妈喜欢这个 宝贝 - 太疯狂了
Jordan!
乔丹
Barry Kleinman's on the phone
"未来影像"的巴里·克雷曼
- from Future Video. - Who?
- 在电话那头 - 谁?
I don't know. He shot at your wedding.
我不知道 是他拍的你婚礼录像
He says it's urgent.
他说是要紧事
Urgent? Who the fuck is Barry Kleinman?
要紧事?巴里·克雷曼算老几啊
Oh,my God,you wanna marry me?
噢 天哪 你要嫁给我?
You're in love with me?
你爱上我了?
Yeah. Go fuck your cousin!
回家操你表妹去吧
Hey,Barry,what's up?
巴里 什么事?
Listen,I got this subpoena.
我接到一张传票
Subpoena? What the fuck are you talking about?
传票?你在说什么啊?
Yeah,the FBI,they want a copy
FBI需要一份你
of your wedding video.
婚礼录像的拷贝
FBI? The fucking FBI?
- You fucking kidding me? - Listen to me.
- 你他妈是开玩笑么?- 听我说
His name is Denham.
那人叫丹纳
He's an agent with the New York office.
是FBI纽约办公室的探员
What's his problem?
他什么毛病啊?
He's a Boy Scout. He thinks you're fucking Gordon Gekko.
他是童子军出身 他觉得你是戈登·盖柯
What does he want with my wedding video?
他要看我婚礼录像带干嘛?
It's like an invasion of my privacy.
这是侵犯我个人隐私啊
You know what I'm saying? It's like...
你知道吧
It's intrusive,you know.
绝对是侵犯隐私
He's got pictures of your whole inner fucking circle.
你那小圈子里的人是谁 他早就知道了
Pictures,names of the people.
照片 姓名
You know what he's trying to do?
你知道他想干什么的?
Exactly what he's doing. Look at yourself.
他已经上手做了 看看你自己
He's trying to rattle you,
他这是要震慑你
he's trying to rattle your old lady,
还吓唬你老妈
so she nags you until you become a fucking witness.
然后她就会成了证人了
He wants me to rat on myself?
他想要我自己招了啊?
He wants me to give information about my...
想要我提供自己的信息?
Listen. The good fucking news is,
好消息是
you know I know everybody downtown,
你也知道 那帮政府的人我都认识
I call up the Justice Department,the DEA,
我给律政司 缉毒局打了电话
nobody even knows you fucking exist,so calm down!
压根没人知道你的存在 所以安心吧
They don't know I exist?
他们不知道我?
- No. - That's good.
- 完全不知 - 那就好
But you...
但是你
You know who he is,right?
你知道他是谁对吧?
- Yeah. - So,if I just wanted to get
- 是啊 - 如果我想要知道进一步的消息
some more information,just find out what he knows,
了解一下他现在掌握了什么
you could go to his house,right?
你可以偷偷进去他家里 对吧?
Tap his phones a little bit,bug him.
窃听一下他的电话
You could get some information...
溜进去 搞点消息出来
You don't fuck with these guys like that.
他们这帮人你是不能惹的
You don't fuck with them like that.
他是探员啊你惹他?
What are you,nuts or something?
你是疯了吗?
This is what you fucking do. What do I pay you for?
你不就是干这个的吗 不然我雇你干嘛来的
I have a fucking P.I. license,you know? I make a living at this.
我做私家侦探也是有执照的 这是我的饭碗
I'm not a cop anymore.
我已经不是警察了
They'll take my fucking license away from me,all right?
他们会吊销我的执照啊 好吗?
Okay.
好吧
Okay,if I can't do that,can I just...
好吧 如果这样不行
Can I give the guy a call?
那我能不能给他打个电话?
- Why? Is that... - Jordan. Jordan.
- 你干嘛 - 乔丹
Do me a favor?
帮帮忙啊
The only one who calls this guy is your fucking lawyer.
唯一能给这家伙打电话的只有你的律师
I can't call him,right?
我不能打给他
- It's against the rules? - I told you,
- 这是违反规定的?- 我告诉你了
whatever the fuck you say to him,
不管你跟他说什么
he's gonna use against you. Don't you understand?
他都会用来当做证据的 你还不懂?
He's smart,you're dumb.
他是聪明人 你是蠢货
Fucking bullshit.
胡说八道
Are we fucking talking tonight,
连个电话都不让打
or are you gonna get schwacked?
你今晚是想好好谈的吗?
The last time you took these fucking pills,
上一次你吃这些药的时候
you put your head in the fucking macaroni. I had to pick it up.
你整个人都疯了好吗 快别吃了
All right.
好吧
Okay,I won't call him.
我不会打给他的
Hey,fellas! Come on board.
嘿 二位 上船来吧
The plank's right around there.
登船在那边就是
Welcome!
欢迎啊
Whoo! What a nice day.
喔 今个天气真不错
Hey.
Welcome aboard.
欢迎登船
Jordan. Welcome aboard the Naomi.
我是乔丹 欢迎你们来娜奥米号
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会二位
Agent Denham. This is Agent Hughes.
我是探员丹纳 这位是探员休斯
Hi,how are you?
你们好啊
Let me introduce you. This is Nicole,Heidi. Come on. Don't be shy.
我来给你们介绍 这两位是妮可和海蒂 过来吧 别害羞
What are you guys all shy for? Don't be scared.
你们这是害羞什么呢?别害怕
These are friends of Stratton.
她们是我们斯特拉顿公司的朋友
- It's a pleasure. - Hello.
- 幸会 - 你们好
Um...
Your message said that you wanted to speak privately.
你之前跟我们说的是 想要私下谈谈
Right. I do want to speak privately.
没错 我的确是想私下谈的
Give us a minute,huh,ladies?
让我们单独聊一会儿 女士们
Let me know if I can get you anything.
有什么需要告诉我
We'd be happy to help.
我很乐意服务
You guys hungry?
你们饿了吗?
Want something to eat?
如果想吃东西
Got some pasta,shrimp,lobster.
这里有意面 虾 龙虾
I got whiskey. Any kind of booze you want.
我这还有威士忌 想喝什么都有
You know what? The Bureau doesn't allow us
其实吧 局里不让
to drink while we're at sea.
我们在工作时饮酒
Duh! Of course.
搞忘了 当然
Ever been on one of these before?
以前乘过这种游艇吗?
A boat?
船吗?
I learned how to sail when I was six.
我六岁的时候学着一起出海
No shit. Is that right? Really?
不会吧 真的吗
On one like this,though?
但像这样一艘船啊
I had the whole front extended in order to fit the chopper up there.
我把船的前部加长了 好停直升机
See that?
看见没
Anyway,this is for you.
总之呢 这个是给你的
It's a complete list of every person that was at my wedding.
这是出席我婚礼的全部人员名单
I understand you wanted the whole wedding video.
我明白你们想要完整的婚礼录像
Figured this would help expedite the whole process,right?
我觉得这样能提高你们的工作效率 对吧
- There you go. - Look,
- 的确 - 听着
my point is that
我想说的是
I know you're investigating Stratton.
我知道你在调查斯特拉顿
But for the life of me,I can't figure out why.
但就我看来 我完全不明白为什么
I know we're a little unorthodox,we're a little
我知道我们公司不那么传统 不同于他人
loud in the way we do things. But you gotta understand,
做事情有点高调
we're the new guys on the block,you know,
不过你们要理解
we're trying to make a name for ourselves.
我们属于新人 这是在打响名声
But I want you to understand,we don't
但你们必须知道的是 我们不做
do anything illegal.
任何违法的事
Whatsoever.
无论如何都不会
I mean,you could talk to the SEC.
你可以去找证监会
They were at my office 15 times over the last six months.
他们过去半年内来我们公司有15次了吧
I mean,I got... I got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
Well,you know the SEC is a civil regulatory agency.
你也知道证监会属于民间监管组织
We pursue criminal activities.
我们查的是刑事犯罪
Exactly! You go after real criminals,which
没错 你们抓的是真正的罪犯啊
makes me wonder what the hell you're investigating me for?
我就更想知道了 你们在调查我什么?
I mean,honestly...
说真的
What is it that you think that we did or do? I don't get it.
你觉得我都干什么了?我不懂啊
Well,I...
这个
Look,Jordan,I can't discuss an ongoing investigation.
乔丹 我不能透露正在进行的案子的信息
No,I get that. No,I understand.
这我明白 我懂
With that said...
既然说到这了
This case got dumped on my desk...
这案子是别人丢到我桌上的
- Did it? - You know,by a higher-up
- 谁干的 - 你知道的 我的上级
who needs to make a show
想要通过调查
of looking into the new company on the block,
新兴的公司来展示工作成果
- with all the press and everything. - New loud guys.
- 我有压力 诸如此类的 - 太招摇的人
And then I end up being the schmuck
最后就轮到我这傻子
who does the looking. Exactly.
来做具体的调查了 就是这样
It's just,you know... It bothers me.
只是这件事还是很烦人啊
We're the new guy. We're the one
我们是新人 我们是
that's banging on Wall Street's door. I mean,you should...
属于敲门想进去华尔街的
You should see what's going on at the bigger firms.
你应该去查更大的公司
I mean,I know all the information.
所以信息我都知道
It's true! Goldman,Lehman Brothers,Merrill...
真的 高盛 雷曼兄弟 美林
Collateralized debt obligations?
债务抵押证券?
This Internet stock bullshit?
网络公司股票 什么破烂?
I mean,it's a fucking travesty.
简直是搞笑啊
I could take you step-by-step
我可以一步步带你了解
through what exactly is occurring.
具体都发生了些什么
All you have to do is ask.
只要你开口问
I'm available.
我有的是时间
- That's exactly what I wanted to hear. - Mmm-hmm.
- 这话正是我想听到的 - 嗯
I don't see why a little sitdown like this
这样一起坐下谈谈多好啊
can't be profitable for the both of us.
对双方都大有好处
It should. Right? It should profit the both of us.
就该如此不是吗?就该对双方都有好处
- It should. - Look.
- 没错 - 你瞧
I'm gonna give you my personal line.
我把私人的电话号码给你
Five days a week,you just call me,feel free.
一礼拜五天你随便打
- I'll do that. - Great.
- 我会的 - 那好
Are you sure you guys don't want something to drink?
你们确定不要喝点什么吗?
You're not hungry? Nothing?
也不饿吗?什么都不要?
- Nothing? No? - Oh,no.
- 不用了 - 是吗?
Let me ask you,
我想问问啊
and if you don't wanna get too personal,
如果问题问得太过分太私人了
- just tell me to shut up at any time. - Oh.
- 你可以随时让我闭嘴 - 噢
Did you try to get your broker's license at one time?
你以前是不是考过股票经纪人执照?
Did I hear that right? Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street?
我的消息准确吗?当时是不是打算在华尔街试试?
- No? - Who you been talking to?
- 不?- 你都问了谁?
Who the fuck you been talking to?
谁告诉你的
Well,you're investigating me.
你这不是在调查我嘛
I hear things.
我也有自己的消息源啊
You know what I mean?
你明白吧
You ever think about what would've happened
你有没有想过 当时考上会怎样
if you would have stayed the course?
如果 你继续从事这一行
You know what? When I'm riding home on the subway
你知道吗 我每天回家搭地铁
and my balls are fucking sweating,
热得蛋都在流汗
I'm wearing the same suit three days in a row...
连续三天穿同一套西装
Yeah,you bet I do.
我当然是想过
I've thought about it before. Who wouldn't,right?
以前的确想过 谁不会呢
Right,who fucking wouldn't?
没错 谁不想啊
What do you get...
我还有
Another personal question,no need to answer...
另外一个私人问题
No,that's all right,Jordan.
你不必回答的 乔丹
What do you pull in? 50,60K? Something like that?
你工资如何?一年差不多五六万吧?
- A year? In the ballpark? - Oh.
- 一年?在球场?- 噢
Well,I...
好吧 我
Let's put it this way.
这么说吧
You get a free handgun
进局里工作
when you sign up for the Bureau.
会给你免费的手枪
No,but it fucking pisses me off. You know what I mean?
没错 但这太让我火大了 你懂的 想想看吧
You think about the people that built this country,
一手建立起这个国家的人
hardworking people like you.
勤劳实干的人们 像你这样的
Firefighters,teachers,FBI agents.
比如消防员啊 教师啊 FBI探员啊
End of the day,you guys get fucking skinned alive financially.
累死累活的 工资却这么低
It fucking makes me angry.
太他妈的令人生气了
Now the one thing about Wall Street and this market is,
所以华尔街和这市场的意义就在于
for me,I feel
对我来说
it's good to give back. You know,there's...
能回馈社会是很好的
There are situations where I can
在很多情况下 我都可以回馈
make those situations better for people. You know?
对人们的生活进行改善
You know what I mean.
你明白吧
Opportunity
机遇
is everything.
就是一切
Exactly.
没错
Take for example,I got this one kid,right?
比如 我认识这样一个小孩
Went to school for environmental science,something like that.
大学念的专业是环境科学之类的吧
He was bogged down by student loans.
学生贷款让他生活很艰难
Turns out,his mother needed triple bypass surgery.
结果他母亲又需要做三次心脏搭桥手术
- Jesus. - Right. Horrible situation.
- 老天 - 遭遇太不幸了
Sure.
当然
But we got him into the market
但是我们就让他在正确的时候
at the right time and chose the right stock.
进入到这个市场选择了正确的股票
We gave him the right guidance.
给了他正确的指导
Boom! Overnight,changed his entire life.
嘭 一夜之间 整个人生都改变了
Got to put his mother into
他可以送妈妈
the best hospital in New York City.
去全纽约最好的医院治疗
It didn't work out for her,
虽然最后还是没能成功
granted,she passed away,unfortunately.
很不幸她去世了
But we gave him that opportunity.
但是 我们给了他这个机会
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思吧?
It's just about setting up the right team,
只要选择正确的合作团队
and then overnight your life can change.
一夜之间就可以改变命运
What does... What does an intern...
那这样的
What does an intern make in a deal like that?
这样的实习生 可以挣多少钱
Well,in that situation,
这种情况的话
in that particular trade,and it was one trade,
就单单这笔交易
north of half a million dollars.
五十万美元往上
And I'd do that for anybody,you know,
并且不论是谁我都愿意这样做
anybody that needs the proper guidance.
任何需要正确指导的人
Can you say that again,
能再说一遍吗?
just the way you said it?
像你刚才那样 再说一遍
Just the same way.
跟刚才一样说
Oh.
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你的意思
Oh,come on! You know what I'm talking about.
拜托 你很清楚我在说什么
I think what Jordan just did is he...
再说一遍吧 我觉得 乔当刚才是在
- If I'm not mistaken... - No.
- 如果我理解得没错的话 - 不
You just tried to bribe a federal officer.
你刚才在试图贿赂联邦探员啊
No,technically I didn't bribe anybody.
不 确切地说 我没有贿赂任何人
No,no,that's not the conversation I heard,Jordan.
不 不 这不是我听到的 乔丹
No,no,according to the U.S. criminal code,
不 不 根据美国的刑法
there needs to be an exact dollar figure
需要用切实的金钱
- for the exchange of services. - Oh!
- 来收买对方 - 噢
That would not hold up in a court of law.
这样子法律是不会承认的
Nah,it's not howl heard it.
他不是听到的
No,no,no,that's the truth. But I want to tell you this.
不 不 事实就是这样 但是 这么告诉你吧
Yeah.
The same gentleman that told me
告诉我你要
that you tried to get your broker's license
考执照的那个人
also told me that you are a straight arrow.
还告诉我 你是个正直的人
He ran a security check on me.
他竟然还去查我的背景了
Well...
好吧
Yeah,when you sail on a boat fit for a Bond villain,
我人在江湖 小人到处都是
sometimes you need to play the part. Right?
有时候身不由己啊 对吧?
I think it's time you both get the fuck off my boat.
我看是时候请你们滚了
What do you say? Hmm?
你们看呢?
You know,Jordan,I'll tell you something.
你知道吗 乔丹 这么告诉你吧
Most of the Wall Street jackasses that I bust,
大多数我教训过的华尔街混蛋们
they're to the manor born.
他们天生就是如此
- Is that right? - Yeah.
- 是吗?- 是
Their fathers are douchebags,
他们的老爸们就已经是混蛋
just like their fathers before them.
老爸的老爸也一样
But you...
但是你
You,Jordan,you got this way all on your own.
你 乔丹 你完全靠自己爬上来的
Did I?
是吗?
- Good for you,little man. - Little man?
- 不错啊 你这小人 - 小人?
Good for you.
真不错
Me,the little man?
我是小人啊?
And let me tell you something.
这么说吧
Let me tell you something else.
我再告诉你一件事
Honestly,I'm not bullshitting here,
说真的 我可没胡说
this is one of the nicest boats
这是我搭过的最好的船
- that I've ever been on,I gotta tell you. - I bet it is.
- 这个必须承认 - 那是肯定
And you know what I was just thinking,too?
而且你知道我在想什么吗
The fucking hero that I'm gonna be back at the office
等案子查完 我得成大英雄啊
when the Bureau seizes this fucking boat.
等局里把你的船收走
Because,I mean,fuckety-fuck-fuck,Jordan,
我终于是把乔丹给操翻了啊
look at this thing!
看看这个东西
It's beautiful!
太美了
And you got the beautiful girls there. It's wonderful.
船上还有美女啊 简直太棒了
All right,get the fuck off my boat.
好了 滚出我的船
I'm sure we'll be seeing each other
我敢肯定我们很快
- real soon. - I'm sure.
- 会再见面的 - 那是
Good luck on that subway ride home
祝回家搭地铁好运啊
to your miserable,ugly fucking wives.
滚回你们那丑八怪老婆身边吧
I'm gonna have Heidi lick some caviar off my balls in the meantime.
我一会儿让海蒂把鱼子酱舔我蛋蛋上
Hey,you guys want to take some lobsters for your ride home?
嘿你们俩回家路上要带点龙虾吗?
Fucking miserable pricks,I know you can't afford them!
可悲的傻逼们 我知道你们买不起
Fucking cheap fucks.
操你妈的
Fucking miserable pricks.
可悲的傻逼
Hey,fellas! Look what I found in my pocket! Look!
嘿两位 看我口袋里找到什么
A year's salary right here.
你们俩一年的工资
You know what I call them? Fun coupons!
知道我叫这什么吗?欢乐打折券
See that!
They're fun coupons!
欢乐打折券
Switzerland? What the fuck is in Switzerland?
瑞士?去瑞士干嘛
Swiss fucking banks,that's what.
当然是因为瑞士有银行啊
It was ass-covering time. I had to hide my money.
现在得擦干净屁股 我得把钱藏起来
Enter Rugrat.
于是有请光头
He knew this Swiss banker from law school.
他在法学院的时候认识了个瑞士银行家
But he was in Geneva.
但那人在日内瓦
And there was no way I was gonna make that flight sober.
而我是没可能清醒地坐这么久的飞机
So I knew if I took my drugs right,
所以我知道如果我把握好量
I could sleep through the entire flight.
可以整个飞行都在睡觉
But I had to take them just right.
但这个量 就一定要准确
At 4:00 P.M.,I popped a few more ludes,
下午4点我吃了几片安眠酮
which started kicking in by the time.
开完销售会议之后
I finished my sales meeting.
药劲就上来了
My tingle phase.
进入了兴奋阶段
By dinner,I popped a few more
晚饭时候又吃了几颗
on top of some cocktails and a Valium or two.
就着几杯鸡尾酒 还有一两片安定
My slur phase.
这叫说话含糊阶段
By 8:30,I took a few more ludes
到了八点半 我又再吃了几片
and pretty much lost all my motor skills.
连动作都做不了了
This was the drool phase.
这叫口水横流阶段
And by 10:00,I didn't know who or what the fuck I was.
等到了十点 我都不知道自己是谁了
The amnesia phase.
记忆缺失阶段
We boarded the plane just before midnight.
午夜之前我们登机了
Wow! Look at you!
哇 看看你啊
- You're beautiful. - Excuse me,Sir.
- 多漂亮啊 - 打扰了 先生
His sleeping pills just kicked in. He's all right.
是安眠药 他没事
May I see your boarding passes,Sir?
能看你下你的登机牌吗 先生
We have the boarding passes.
登机牌我们有
Jesus Christ,I wanna fuck her.
天哪 我要上她
Hey! Fucking relax.
嘿 放松点
Oh,my God! You got your hand on my fucking cock!
天啊 你他妈摸我下面干嘛
I don't. Cut it out.
我不知道 别说了
He's got his hand on my dick again.
他又摸我鸡鸡了
I'm just trying to buckle you up.
我只是想给你把它弄掉
You got your hand on his dick?
你又摸他干嘛
You gotta stop doing that in public places.
公共场合还是别这样了以后
Oh,my God. Take it off!
天啊 假发脱掉
Take it off!
脱掉啊
I heard there's a treasure map under here.
我听说假发下面有藏宝图
- Stop! I know,miss. - Excuse me,Sir.
- 住手 我知道了 - 打扰了 先生
Please sit down.
请坐下
- Watch it. - Go back to your seat,please.
- 看着他 - 请回自己的位置上
- What are you upset about? - Please go back to your seat.
- 你生什么气 - 请回自己的位置上
I will have to call the captain.
不然我只能通知机长了
Please,Sir,please,Sir. Sit down.
先生 请坐下
- Please sit down! - Ow!
- 请坐下 - 哦
- I'm going! Stop. - Okay,sorry.
- 我走了 - 好吧 抱歉
We apologize. We're gonna go to sleep.
我们很抱歉 我要睡觉了
Question. I wanna ask you a question.
我有个问题要问
Fasten your seat belt,Sir.
请系上安全带
We cannot take off if you haven't fastened
不系安全带我们不能起飞
- your seat belt. - I'm really horny,too.
- 你的安全带 - 我很好色
Sit down. Fasten it.
坐下 系好
- Right. Okay,I'll sit down... - I will do it for you.
- 不然我帮你系 - 我帮你系
- What? - I'll do it for you.
- 什么?- 我可以帮你系
You gotta speak English.
你得说英语
We don't understand this language you're speaking.
你说的语言我们听不懂
I will help him with his seat belt.
我来帮你系上
- You gotta put it on right. - Sit back. Sit back,Sir.
- 我得把他放在右边 - 坐好 坐好
- There you go. - All right. I'll just Lean back...
- 好了 坐好了- 好了
Bitte,Hilfe!
比特 费尔希
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Fuck!
他妈的
Donnie...
丹尼
Donnie,this isn't funny. You gotta untie me,buddy.
丹尼 这不好玩 快给我松绑
I can't untie you.
我可不能给你松绑
The captain tied you up.
是机长绑的
He almost fucking tasered you.
他差点都拿电击枪电你了
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Ah!
You were screaming at people.
你朝别人嚷嚷
Oh,fuck off.
不会吧
You were on the floor rolling around and shit.
你躺在地上滚来滚去
Oh,Jesus.
哦 老天爷
You called the captain the N-word.
你还骂机长是黑鬼
I called the captain the N-word?
我喊机长是黑鬼?
- Yeah,he was very upset. - Really?
- 是啊 他可生气了 - 真的吗?
- Luckily we're in first class. - Jesus.
- 还好我们坐的头等舱啊 - 天啊
Jesus Christ,I think you have a fucking drug problem.
老天爷 我觉得你这嗑药是嗑出毛病了
Where are the ludes?
安眠酮在哪?
Where are the ludes?
我的安眠酮呢?
They're up my ass. Don't worry about it.
屁眼里塞着呢 不用担心
- I got it. - Okay.
- 我拿着呢 - 好吧
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Jesus Christ,what are we gonna do
天啊 等到了瑞士
when we get to Switzerland,buddy?
可怎么办
This is bad.
情况不太好啊
Fucking things are against my chest. I can't breathe.
这带子勒住了我胸口 我不能呼吸了
Come on,do something to calm me down. Please.
快做点什么让我冷静下来
Okay,shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up.
好吧 闭嘴啊 快闭嘴
Okay. Shh! Shh!
好啊 嘘 嘘
That's good.
没事了 睡吧
- Go to sleep. - Rub it harder,buddy.
- 去睡觉 - 用力点摸
You're all right.
你没事
We all love you. Shut the fuck up!
我们都爱你 给我闭嘴
Mr. Belfort,
贝尔福特先生
you're free to go.
你可以走了
Really?
真的?
Whoo!
哇哦
- Hey,Donnie. - Yeah?
- 嘿丹尼 - 在
When we get out there,try not to act like yourself.
等我们到了那 可别再这样了好么
Okay? Let's make Geneva an asshole-free Donnie zone,all right?
让日内瓦成为"混账丹尼禁区"如何
What are you fucking coming at me for?
你这么针对我干嘛?
Hey,listen. The only reason you're sitting in this limo
嘿 听着 你现在能坐在这豪车里
and not in a Swiss jail is because of my friend. Okay?
而不是蹲在瑞士的大牢 那都是因为我的朋友 好吗
Hilfe!
希尔费
We're here. We're here. Everyone calm down.
我们到了
Jordan Belfort!
乔丹·贝尔福特
At last.
终于见面了
Nicholas has told me so much about you.
尼古拉斯老向我提起你
Jordan,Jean Jacques Saurel.
乔丹 这位是雅克·苏瑞尔
- Pleasure to make your acquaintance. - Nice to meet you.
- 很高兴认识你 - 幸会
It's a joke.
真是搞笑
You'll understand when you're in the fucking seat.
明白我们在说什么吧
You need a bigger couch. For guests.
拿沙发当桌子使
Yeah. Yeah,yeah. I don't understand. I'm sorry.
不好意思 我不懂啊
I'm curious about your bank secrecy laws here.
我比较好奇你们这里的银行保密法
Uh... Wait. Yes. Excusez-moi,Jordan.
额 等等 抱歉 乔丹
Swiss custom requires 10 minutes of...
瑞士的传统是 需要十分钟的
Blah,blah,blah.
等等
- Chit chat. - Yeah,chit chat,thank you.
- 闲聊 - 闲聊 谢谢
Before business can be discussed.
之后再谈生意
Yeah.
Of course.
当然了
Let's get down to it. What would you like to know?
我们还是开门见山吧 你想知道些什么?
Under what circumstances would you be obligated
在什么情况下
to cooperate with an FBI
才会有义务必须跟FBI合作
or a U.S. Justice Department investigation,for example?
或者美国司法部的调查?
Ca depend.
看情况
Ca depend?
看情况?
Oui.
Ca depend on what,exactly?
看具体什么?
Whether America plans to invade Switzerland
要看美国人会不会在接下来
in the coming months.
几个月入侵瑞士
Shall I check if tanks are rolling down the Rue de la Croy?
看看坦克是不是已经开到下面克洛伊大道了
- Yes. Rue de la Croix. - Croix. Croix.
- 是克洛瓦 - 克洛瓦
Not Croy. Not Rue de la Croy. It's Croix.
不是克洛伊 也不是什么克洛伊大道 就叫克洛瓦
See,this is what he used to do back in law school. Check me.
我们以前在法学院就是这样 香槟不念香槟
- Champagne. Champagne. - Yeah.
- "香槟" - 没错
Yeah,yeah. French fries,pommes frites.
是啊 薯条还是"法式薯条"
- And that kind of stuff. - That's funny.
- 这种的之类的吧 - 真是搞笑
What I'm asking,you Swiss dick,
我想问的是 你这瑞士混蛋
is are you going to fuck me over?
会不会把我的事搞砸了
I understand perfectly,you American shit.
我当然明白你的意思 美国草包
The only way the Banque Réal de Genéve
日内瓦皇家银行如果必须
would cooperate with a foreign legal body
和外国的法律单位合作
is if the crime being pursued
只能是他们查的案子在瑞士
is also a crime in Switzerland.
也触犯了法律
But there are very few Swiss laws which apply to your practices.
但瑞士很少有适用于你们的法律条文
From a financial standpoint,
所以从经济这方面考虑
you are now
你们现在身处
in heaven.
天堂啊
See,I told you he was fantastic,right?
看吧 跟你说了他很赞吧
If the U.S. Justice Department sent us a subpoena,it would become
如果美国司法部门给我们发来传票
papier toilette.
那只会被用来当厕纸
We would wipe our ass with it.
我们会用它来擦屁股
Unless,of course,it was an investigation
不过除非 他们调查的是
into stock fraud,
股票欺诈
which is a crime here in Switzerland,if I'm correct.
如果我没弄错的话 这在瑞士也是犯罪
Then there would have to be coopération on your part,
那样就必须是"合作"了
- if I'm not mistaken. - Yes.
- 如果我没弄错 - 是
Yes,we would. Mmm-hmm.
那的确
Assuming the account is under your name.
如果这账户是在名下的话
If it were
如果
another name,
是别人的名字
a friend's,camarade...
朋友啊
Cousin?
表亲啊?
- Relative? - Yeah.
- 亲戚 - 没错
Hmm.
Was that yodeling I just heard
刚才他是说腹语了吗
or did you just say what I thought you said?
他是不是真说了我听到的那句?
Yes. Yes.
没错
He's telling me to use a fucking rathole.
他是在告诉我 应该用"老鼠洞"
But a U.S. rathole would never get
但美国的老鼠洞没法把
into Switzerland with all that money.
那么多钱弄来瑞士
What I needed was a rathole with a European passport.
我需要一个欧洲护照开的老鼠洞
Jordan.
乔丹
Hey. How's my favorite aunt,huh?
嘿 我最亲爱的阿姨 你好吗
Welcome. Was the traffic terrible?
欢迎呀 交通是不是很糟糕
Oh,no,not at all.
没一点也不
Jordan,come in.
乔丹 进来
Thank God Aunt Emma didn't need too much convincing.
谢天谢地 艾玛阿姨并不难说服
Turned out the British weren't too different from the Swiss.
结果呢 英国人和瑞士人也差不多
Money talks and bullshit takes the bus.
有钱开口 没钱滚蛋
How do you say "rathole" in British?
英国人是怎么说"老鼠洞"的啊
If you get into any trouble whatsoever,
如果你碰到任何麻烦
I'll come forth immediately. I'll say that I duped you.
我会马上过来 说是我骗了你
That I promise.
这个我保证
Risk is what keeps us young,isn't it,darling?
是冒险让我们更年轻的 对吗 亲爱的
Sometimes I wonder
有时候我想
if you let money get the best of you,my love.
你是不是完全被金钱控制住了
Among
当然
other substances.
还有其他的东西
Oh.
It's that obvious,huh?
那么明显吗
It's chilly,darling,and you're sweating bullets.
天这么冷 你还一直冒汗珠子
What can I say? I'm...
怎么说呢
I'm a drug addict.
我吸毒上瘾
I really am.
真的
Cocaine,pills.
可卡因 各种药片
Whatever it is,I'll fucking do it.
不管什么我都吃
Now that's the truth.
就是这样
I mean...
还有
I'm a sex addict,too.
我还有性瘾
Well,there are worse things to be addicted to than sex.
有比性瘾更严重的事
Jesus,why am I telling you all this? Why am I...
天哪 我为什么要告诉你这些
I'm sorry.
真对不起
Because I'm very easy to talk to.
因为我通情达理
- You are. You are easy to talk to. - Mmm.
- 的确 非常善解人意 - 嗯
I suppose it's...
我觉得
Just my job,you know.
只是因为我的工作
All these people dependent on me.
这些人都指望着我
Tens of millions of dollars at stake,you know.
几千万美元命悬一线的
Sometimes I feel like I...
有时候我会觉得
I've bitten off more than I can chew,you know.
实在是一下吃太多 力不从心
You're a man with large appetites.
你是个胃口很大的人
Yeah.
Is she fucking hitting on me?
她这是在勾引我吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah,I am.
我是
I suppose I put that on myself though,right?
我想 这都是我自找的 对吧?
My decision.
自己的决定
It's just hard to...
这很艰难
Hard to learn to control the anxiety sometimes,you know?
有时候 真的很难学着控制焦虑
You know,to...
你知道的
Learn to relax and let go and...
放轻松 学着放手
To release the tension.
释放压力
She is hitting on me.
她绝对是在勾引我
Holy shit!
我靠
Yeah,to release the tension.
是啊 释放压力
I suppose we,uh...
我觉得我们 额
We all just need to learn,uh...
我们都需要学着去
Learn to do what comes naturally in life,you know?
学着顺其自然
Is he fucking hitting on me?
他这是在勾引我?
Stability,dear.
稳住 亲爱的
Family.
我们是亲戚
You take care of my niece,my love.
把我的外甥女照顾好
I'll take care of everything over here.
这边的就我来照顾
Deal.
一言为定
Come on! There you go.
来呀 你去哪里
Whoo!
哇哦
We had,literally,a fuckload of money.
我们确确实实有整车的钞票
Aunt Emma could never carry all this by herself.
艾玛阿姨绝不可能一个人带走
So I thought to myself,who else has a European passport?
所以我想啊 谁还有欧洲的护照
Brad,you're making this too fucking tight!
好了布拉德 你绑太紧了
Now Brad,as a successful drug dealer,
布拉德作为一名成功的毒贩
spent his winters in the South of France,
之前冬天在法国南部度假
which is where he met his wife,Chantalle,
在那里他认识了自己的老婆 香特尔
a stripper of Slovenian origin
斯洛文尼亚裔的脱衣女郎
born,in of all places,
还恰好出生在
Switzerland.
瑞士
Well,this is fucked.
操 不行啊
Oh. No shit.
绝对不行
Like,this will take her like 50 trips.
而且就这样也得飞50次吧
I know.
我知道
Let me ask you something?
那样是自杀啊
What about her family? Right?
但 她还有家里人啊 对吧
I mean,they all got Swiss passports,fight.
他们都有瑞士护照 对吧?
She's got parents,she's got a brother,right?
她有父母 哥哥
The brother's got a wife. That's five fucking people.
还有兄嫂 那就一共五个人了
Six,seven trips,boom,right?
六七次不就搞定了?
They're all fucking Swiss nitwits like her.
一群愚蠢的瑞士人
- They'll do it. - We could do that.
- 完全可行 - 我们能做到这一点
At least I have a family,you crooked-nose fuck!
至少我还有家人啊 你这丑男蠢货
Hey,uh,don't forget about my money.
嘿 别忘了还有我的钱
I'm sorry,what's that?
抱歉 你说啥?
Yeah,I forgot to tell you. He's got some...
嘿 我忘了告诉你了
- He's got some money. - My money.
- 他也有点钱要运 - 我的钱
I got a couple of mil coming in like a week.
下个礼拜有两百万过来
When it gets in,I'll give you a call,you come pick it up.
等到了我给你打电话 你过来拿
You give me a call?
你给我打电话?
When it gets here,I'll give you a call and you'll come pick it up.
等钱到了 我会给你打电话 你就过来取
Well,we don't fucking work for you,man!
尼玛 我们又不是给你打工的
Sweetheart,
亲爱的
you have my money taped to your tits.
你的咪咪上绑的那都是我的钞票
Okay? Technically,you do work for me.
严格说来你就是给我打工的
Hey,Jordan,we're gonna need to talk.
乔丹 我们得谈谈
If I fucking do this,I'm telling you right now,
如果我要做这事 那现在就得告诉你
I ain't going to him,okay.
我是不会给他做的
- I'm not a fucking shvartze. - I got it.
- 我又不是跑腿小弟 - 我知道了
I don't do fucking pickups,all right?
才不会"过来拿" 好吗?
- I got it. - Well,listen to me.
- 听我说 如果这要这么干 - 我会打点好一切
We meet someplace that I fucking say.
我必须说 你去告诉那混蛋东西
And you tell that fucking piece of shit,
你去告诉那狗东西
- he comes correct. - I will.
- 他必须好好说话 - 我会的
He comes in all fucking loopy and fucked up,I swear to God
他要再这样我可要发火了
I'll mash that douchebag's teeth in.
我发誓打得他满地找牙
You're gonna mash whose fucking teeth in?
我听到了 谁满地找牙?
Whose fucking teeth are you gonna mash in?
谁满地找牙?
I put the money on that fucking table! Not you!
那满桌的钱都是我挣的 不是你
I'm the reason we have this whole fucking deal!
没有我哪来这运钱的事
- He's got a gun,you fucking idiot! - Fuck his gun!
- 他有枪 你这蠢货 - 去他的枪吧
I put that money in there!
我已经说过了
You know what? You're a fucking pill dealer.
你不就是个贩毒的吗
I got five more just like you,bro.
你这样的我还认识其他五个
Keep talking,you fucking piece of shit!
继续说啊 你这蠢货
You know what else? You dress like shit!
你知道么 你穿得都是什么狗屎啊
So fuck you!
操你妈的
- Fucking motherfucker! - Oh! Jesus!
- 我操你妈的 - 噢 天啊
How about that,faggot? Who's a faggot?
这样喜欢了吗 基佬?谁才是基佬啊?
You okay? Hey,pal.
屁放够了没有
The next day,Aunt Emma flew to Geneva.
第二天 艾玛阿姨飞去了日内瓦
Two million in cash in her carry-on,
登机箱里装了两百万现金
which in the big picture
但整个看来
was a drop in the Swiss bucket.
那只是海中一瓢而已
'Cause the following month,
因为接下来一个月
over the course of six round trips,
一共六次来回
Chantalle's family and friends
香特尔的家人和她的朋友们
smuggled in over 20 million in cash
走私了两千万现金
without even a hiccup.
嗝都没打一个
- And I have some more. - Really?
- 我这还有一些 - 是吗?
- Here. - Oh,thank you.
- 给 - 哦谢谢
And here.
还有
Welcome.
欢迎啊
Welcome.
欢迎
- Yeah,like four bags of it. - Ooh!
- 好了 一共四个包 - 噢
Are you Swiss-Slovakian or Swiss-Slovenian?
你是斯洛伐克裔还是斯洛文尼亚裔?
- Slovenian. - Slovenian?
- 斯洛文尼亚 - 斯洛文尼亚
Who cares. You're blonde.
谁在乎你是金发
Oh,stop.
别这样
Shit.
该死
Just put the fucking car in park,you dumb fucking idiot!
把车停好啊 你这蠢货
I can't close this briefcase.
包都扣不上了
One fucking day.
哪怕一天
One fucking day,you couldn't keep it together?
你就不能保持清醒哪怕一天吗?
I'm fucked up,Brad.
我不行了 布拉德
- Gotta be fucking kidding me. - Fucked up.
- 开玩笑呢吧 - 不行了
- It's a joke. - It's a joke?
- 我开玩笑呢 - 开玩笑?
- I'm sober. - Jesus fucking Christ!
- 我清醒得很 - 老天爷
It's a fucking joke.
你他妈的开玩笑
- Are you fucking stupid? - I'm not stupid.
- 我开玩笑的 我又不傻 - 就你还不傻?
You fucking drive in here like a fucking maniac,
你刚才开车跟个疯子似的
you know the attention that that fucking draws?
知道有多少人注意到了吗?
- I'm not stupid. I'm smart. - Smart?
- 你知道吗 我可不傻 - 你聪明?
- I make million-dollar deals. - That right?
- 我做的都是百万美元的生意 - 行吧
With smart important people,unlike you.
我们是高智商重要人物
People who don't sucker-punch people
不像你 吓坏了
when they're scared. Okay?
你这种人心虚害怕了就知道打人
- I'm scared,huh? - And by the way,
- 我害怕?- 哦还有啊
I haven't gotten an apology yet for that.
我还没收到你的道歉
You want an apology,okay.
道歉?行吧
I check my fucking messages every day
我每天都查语音信箱
- when I come home from work. - Did you?
- 每天下班都查 - 是吗?
- My answering machine. Zero. - Didn't get one,huh?
- 我的答录机 - 没收到啊
I got a blinking light,
零个留言 答录机闪啊闪的
because I don't have shit from you.
因为里面没有你的留言
You know what,you got a big fucking mouth,okay?
是啊没错
I got my wife checking the messages
怎么讲话的 我让我老婆
every 45 minutes calling the office,saying,
每45分钟就查一次留言 打给我办公室
"Has Brad apologized yet?"
我问"布拉德道歉了吗?"
"Is there an apology message on the machine?"
"答录机上有道歉留言吗?"
I don't have Jack shit. You know what?
你知道吗 什么狗屁都没收到
That's not how you treat people.
你可不能这样对待我
You got a big fucking mouth,you know.
你这人讲话实在是
I'm gonna give you a fucking pass. Just give me the case.
我不跟你计较了 赶紧把包给我
You're gonna give me a pass?
哦 你不跟我计较?
Look,it's a figure of fucking speech.
我不想跟你屁话
Oh,my gosh. The Emperor of Fucksville
天哪 你真是狐狸镇的国王
came down from Fucksville to give me a pass!
把公文包给我 从狐狸镇跑过来
From Fucksville,huh?
不跟我计较了
Hey,what are the citizens of Fucksville doing today
狐狸镇的国王不在家
when their Emperor's gone?
镇上的人们该怎么办啊
Is it mayhem?
我真求你了
Are people looting and raping?
会奸淫掳掠吗?
What are all the little fuckheads doing while you're here?
这群混账都会干嘛呢?
Go fuck yourself! Give me the bag.
你他妈来干嘛啊?给我的袋子
You back the fuck up.
你这混蛋
I'll 'cause the biggest fucking scene
你给我退后点
that I've ever caused in my life
如果再让我见到你
if you come at me again.
你再敢打我
- You know what? - Just fucking keep it down.
- 小点声啊 - 你知道吗
I got...
我明白了
I don't wanna be out of line or anything,
我也不想躲着什么
but I think you like,like me. Like you...
但我觉得你是喜欢我吧
Like when you come at me...
你冲我来的时候
What's the matter with you? What the fuck is...
你看我的眼神 你这人什么毛病啊
and you look at me. I swear I just noticed it.
我刚才发现 你好像
You have like a fucking,like...
你他妈的好像
Like a twinkle. You have like a twinkle.
朝我抛媚眼啊 你眨眼了
Are you trying to kiss me,bro?
你是想亲我吗?
Jesus fucking Christ.
老天爷啊
- What's with you? - I have a... I don't know.
- 你什么毛病啊?- 我也不知道
- It's not a homophobic thing. - All right...
- 我之前说过恐同的话 - 行吧
You're just not the one for me,pal.
你真不是我喜欢的型
You know what I mean? It's not...
明白我的意思吗?我不喜欢
- it's not about that for me,you know. - I've heard enough.
- 只是你不合适我 - 我受够了
Please,I'm begging,give me the fucking case.
明白了吗 我听够了 求你了
- I'm gonna give you the case. - Give me the case.
- 我求你了 把包给我 - 包我会给你的
- You gotta do me one favor. - What's that?
- 把包给我 - 你得帮我个忙
You gotta take this case,
你拿着这个包
you gotta drive straight home,
直接开车回家去
need you to open up the briefcase,
把包打开
and you take out every single dollar.
把每一张钞票都拿出来
Don't leave one dollar inside the briefcase.
不要留哪怕一张在里面
And once you have it all
然后把钞票
neatly organized outside the briefcase,
整齐叠好放在包旁边
I need you to take it and I need you to shove it right up
然后拿着钞票全部拿去塞到
your wife's Latvian cunt,you understand?
你那斯洛文尼亚的老婆的逼里
- My fucking wife! - Chill! Chill,bro.
- 你敢说我老婆?- 冷静点
Fuck. You motherfucking piece of shit!
冷静点啊 你这狗娘养的混账
How about now?
给你点颜色
- Go,go! - Fuck!
- 放手 放手 - 混蛋
Motherfuck! You're fucking dead!
混蛋 操你妈的
Stop! Don't move! Don't move!
停下 不许动 不许动
Stop,or I will blow you the fuck away!
不然开枪打你的腿了
Drop the case! Put your hands in the air!
不然开枪打腿了 把包放下 举起手来
Get down.
跪下
Get down on your knees! Get down on your knees!
快跪下 跪下
Motherfucker!
混蛋
Motherfucker!
混蛋
Jordan,do I have a surprise for you!
乔丹 我有个惊喜给你
What's that?
什么?
Twenty real Lemmons.
20片正宗的"柠檬片"
Retired pharmacist's client of mine,
我有个退休的药剂师朋友
they've been in the safe for 15 years.
这在他保险箱里藏了15年了
Are you fucking kidding me? Lemmons?
没开玩笑吧?柠檬片?
Ha-ha!
哈哈
They're gonna knock us on our fucking heads.
这玩意能嗨上天了
When it comes to Quaaludes,
在安眠酮界
the Lemmon 714 was the Holy Grail.
说到714号柠檬片 那可是圣杯啊
- Can you believe it? - Oh,my God.
- 你能相信吗 - 天啊
I thought they were like a myth.
我还以为这不过是个传说
Three times as powerful as anything available today.
我以为它们只是传说啊比现在能买到的
Look at these babies.
任何药都要强三倍
Boy,Donnie really knew how to celebrate.
看看这些小宝贝
He said he was saving these for a special occasion.
他说他留着这些是给特殊场合的
Like a birthday,or being clap free,
比如生日或者鼓掌庆祝
or our money arriving safely in Switzerland.
或者 我们的钱成功到达瑞士的时候
So that night,
所以那天晚上
I cleared my schedule and I rid my body
我把其他事推了个干净
of anything that could fuck with my high.
全身上下清了个遍 以防任何东西影响兴致
It was celebration time.
是庆祝的时候了
Okay.
Start off with one,see how it goes?
先吃一片 看看效果?
My guy says all we'll need is one.
我朋友说一片就够了
Here you go.
- Salud! - Cheers.
- 干杯 - 干
Maybe if I pull it again,it'll go down.
或许我再拉一下 就会降落了
Steve! Steve!
史蒂夫
I gotta get out of here!
我要下去
Carl,I think I got it figured out.
不 我明白怎么做了
It must be one pull for up and two pulls for down.
肯定是拉一下上升 拉两下下降
Okay.
好吧
Do you feel anything?
有感觉吗你?
No.
It's been 35 minutes.
已经35分钟了
Hmm.
Maybe we've built up a tolerance
可能我们已经有抵抗力了
after all these years,huh?
这么多年吃下来 对吧?
Hmm.
This is bullshit!
扯淡啊
My metabolism's pumping. I can't feel shit!
我新陈代谢这么旺盛 都什么感觉都没有
They're old.
放了那么久
You think they lost their potency,huh?
你认为他们失去了功能 是吗?
Check the bottle!
看看瓶子
January '81.
81年1月
They're fucking duds.
居然过期了
Fuck!
真是的
Let's take,uh...
那我们再 嗯
Let's take two more each.
那我们再来两片
- Jordan. - Yeah,baby.
- 乔丹 - 你还醒着啊 宝贝
What are you two retards doing?
你们两个弱智在干嘛啊?
We're working out,honey.
我们在锻炼身体呢 亲爱的
Well,Bo Dietl's on the phone.
哎 鲍·迪特打电话来了
Okay.
是的
- Okay? - Okay.
- 好?- 知道了
Hey,Bo,what's going on?
嘿 鲍 什么事?
Jordan,listen to me clearly.
乔丹 仔细听我说
I cannot talk to you on this phone,
我不能跟你在这部电话上说 但现在必须跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
我必须和你谈谈
- Get out of here. - What's going on?
- 离开这里 - 发生什么事了?
Listen to me! Leave the fucking house,Jordan,
听我说 赶紧离开那房子 乔丹
and then call me from a pay phone.
然后找个公用电话打给我 我真的不是开玩笑
This is not a fucking joke,Jordan.
这真不是开玩笑的 乔丹
Yeah,yeah. Yeah.
是啊 行 好
- Shit. - What'd he say?
- 靠 - 怎么回事 他说什么
I don't know what the fuck's going on.
我真不知道到底发生了什么
- I gotta go! - Is everything okay,Jordan?
-我得走了 -没事吧 乔丹?
The closest pay phone I could get to
离家最近的投币电话
was at the Brookville Country Club.
在布鲁克威尔乡村俱乐部
It was a real WASP stronghold,
真正的上流社会场所
just a mile down the road from my house.
离我家就一英里远
Hey,Bo,what's up,it's me. What's going on?
嘿 鲍 怎么了?是我 怎么回事?
I'm at a pay phone. What's going on?
我用的是公用电话 发生什么事啦?
Listen to me carefully.
你仔细听我说
Please. Your little friend there,Brad,
快说 你的好伙伴 布拉德
your little buddy,he's in jail.
他进局子了
What the fuck's he in jail for?
他怎么就被关了?
- What'd he do? - I don't know what he did.
- 他干嘛了?- 我也不知道
My friends in Long Island told me
我在长岛的一个朋友告诉我
he got picked up in some fucking shopping mall.
他是在一个商场门口被抓的
He got locked up by...
现在关在
Wait,wait. Did you... Did you say a shopping mall?
等等 等等 你说 你说一个商场?
- Yeah. - He was with Donnie.
- 是啊 - 他当时跟丹尼在一起
He was supposed to deliver some money,
他应该是去送钱给布拉德啊
- then that fucking fat piece of shit... - Listen to me!
- 这蠢货死胖子 - 听我说
I gotta go fucking talk to him right now!
我马上去杀了他
Listen to me! Don't go! Listen to me.
听我说 不要去 听我说
That guy Denham,that FBI agent guy,
那个FBI的家伙 丹纳
somebody told me he's got your phones tapped.
有人告诉我他窃听了
Your office and your home.
你家里和办公室的电话
Don't talk on the motherfucking phone!
别再用那些电话了
Okay. Fuck! I got it. I got it. I got it.
好 我该死 我知道了 懂啦
Jordan.
乔丹
You didn't try to bribe this fucking FBI agent,did you?
你之前没试图贿赂这探员 对吧?
No,I didn't try to bribe an FBI agent.
是的 我才没有要贿赂他
You think I'm that fucking stupid? No.
你觉得我那么蠢吗?才没有
What the fuck did you say? I can't understand you.
你说什么?我听不懂
Say that again.
再说一遍
I said...
我都说了不会的
What the fuck are you saying?
你到底说什么?
I said...
我是说
Are you fucking high?
你是嗑高了吗?
Jordan,are you fucking high?
乔丹 你是嗑高了吗?
Jordan,do me a favor,stay where you are.
乔丹 帮我个忙吧 呆在那别动
Don't get behind the wheel of the car.
千万别开车
I'm gonna send Rocco over to pick you up.
我马上过去接你
Jordan! Jordan!
乔丹 乔丹
After 15 years in storage,
存放了15年之后
the Lemmons had developed a delayed fuse.
这柠檬片药效来得有点慢
It took 90 minutes for these little fuckers to kick in.
花了一个半小时他妈的才开始发作
But once they did...
但一旦开始
Pow!
I mean,I had skipped the tingle phase
我是说 直接跳过耳鸣阶段了
and went straight to the drool phase.
开始流口水
Tell me where you are! Don't fucking drive...
告诉我你在哪 千万别开车
These little bastards were so strong,
这些药片劲可真大
I discovered a whole new phase.
我完全进入了新阶段
The cerebral palsy phase.
脑梗塞瘫痪阶段
Come on,stand up!
赶紧的 站起来
Okay,walking's out.
好吧 走不了了
All right,think,think. What else is there?
好吧 想想 再想想 还能怎么办?
Yes! I can crawl. I can crawl like Skylar!
对了 我可以爬 像斯凯勒一样爬
Fuck! The kid makes it look so goddamn easy!
该死 那小妮子爬起来怎么那么容易啊
Think,you motherfucker,think!
想想 你混蛋 好好想想
Yes!
I got it! I've got it!
我知道了 我想到主意啦
I can roll! I can roll!
我可以用滚的 可以滚
Jordan.
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹
Oh,Jesus. Where are you?
哦 老天啊 你在哪?
I'm at a country club!
我在乡村俱乐部
What?
什么
I'm at a country club!
在乡村俱乐部
I don't know what the fuck you're saying.
我完全听不懂你说什么
Look,you need to get home.
不过你得赶紧回来
Donnie is out of control! He's on the other line
丹尼完全失控了 他在打电话
with some Swiss guy. I don't know...
和一个瑞士人 我不知道
What?
什么?
Get him off the phone!
赶紧让他挂电话
I can't understand you!
我听不懂你说什么
Get him
让他
off
挂了
the phone!
电话
I don't know what the fuck you're saying,Jordan.
你说什么啊 乔丹
Can you just get home? Hurry!
赶紧回家来啊?快点
I was less than a mile from home.
我离家不到一英里远
I drove as slow as I fucking could.
我尽可能地慢慢开
I'd seen Jell-O move faster.
蜗牛都爬得比这快吧
I was gonna give you 2 million.
我真的没法给他两百万啊
I's gonna be lates.
我的钱会晚点到
You ate 2 million?
你吃掉两百万?
Later.
晚几天
Get off the phone.
快把电话挂了
Get off the fucking phone! Idiot!
快挂掉电话 白痴
Get out of the way,asshole!
别挡道 混蛋
You hate 2 million?
你讨厌两百万?
No,you don't hate 2 million,Donnie.
不 你可不会讨厌两百万的 丹尼
By some miracle,I made it home alive,
奇迹般地 我活着到家了
not a scratch on me or the car.
我和车都毫发无损
Jordan?
乔丹?
Jesus fucking Christ!
我该死 天哪
What did you take?
你都吃了什么?
What's wrong with you?
怎么回事啊你?
Jor!
乔丹
It's fucking good,right?
这药真是超爽啊 对吧
Fucked up!
搞砸了吧
Get off the phone!
把电话放下
What the fuck,Jordan?
你搞什么 乔丹?
Your daughter's in the house!
你可是在自己家里嗑药啊
I hope you know that!
你明白么
Your fucking daughter's in the house!
你竟敢在自己家里嗑药
Yeah,it's real fucking funny,Donnie.
是的 这是真他妈的弱智 丹尼
Get off the phone!
电话快挂了
Jesus Christ,Jordan.
老天啊 乔丹
The FBI!
FBI在听
Hey!
I'm on phone!
快挂啦
Get off the fucking phone!
快把该死的电话挂掉
- Come here! - ...the phone.
- 给我 - 电话
Come on. We're gonna go upstairs,all right.
来 我们上楼去 好吧
Ow!
I'm on the phone!
我正在打电话
On the phone!
打电话
I know what you did,
你都干什么了?
you piece of shit!
你这人渣
What? What?
什么?什么?
Brad!
布拉德
Huh?
嗯?
Brad!
布拉德
Brad!
布拉德
You fucking cocksucker!
你这混账东西
What did you do,
你都干什么了
you piece of shit?
你这人渣?
Fuck you!
该死
I wanna fucking kill you!
我真是忍不住了
I wanna fucking kill you!
我真想杀了你
I got you!
给我回来
What the fuck happened?
怎么回事?
Oh,shit!
噢 该死
Jordan? Jordan,are you all right?
乔丹?乔丹 你没事吧?
Donnie? Donnie?
丹尼?丹尼?
Donnie?
丹尼?
Jordan,he's not breathing.
乔丹 没有呼吸了
Oh,fuck,I don't know what to do.
哦 真该死 怎么办啊
Jordan,I don't know what the fuck to do!
乔丹 我不知道该怎么办了
I can't help him! Oh,my God. Jordan.
我该怎样救他 哦 我的上帝 乔丹
Oh,my God,I think he's choking,Jordan. Do something.
天哪 我觉得他是噎住了 乔丹 做点什么啊
- Oh,God. - Baby,I got you!
- 快帮帮我 - 宝贝 我来了
He's not breathing,Jordan. You gotta do something!
他没有呼吸了 乔丹 快做点什么啊
Shit! Oh,my God! Oh,my God!
该死 我的天 天哪
Ah!
I got you.
我来了
Oh!
Step aside!
站开
Oh,God!
哦 我的天啊
Oh,God!
哦 天哪
Move aside,baby.
让开点 宝贝
Come on! Come on!
看着我 振作点
Come on!
赶紧振作点
Jordan,he's not breathing. You gotta do something.
乔丹 他没有呼吸了 你得赶紧做点什么
Jordan,he's a father! He's got fucking kids!
乔丹 他是个父亲啊 有小孩的
- Do something! - Yeah?
- 赶紧做点什么啊 - 好的
Rocco,you gotta get over here.
洛克 快过来吧
- Come on. - Call an ambulance!
- 快来 - 叫救护车
I don't fucking know!
我真不知道该怎么办
Just get over here! Call 911.
别折腾了 打911报警
Yeah.
好吧
You all right? He's all right.
你没事吧?他还好吧
Mr. Belfort?
贝尔福特先生?
Mr. Belfort?
贝尔福特先生?
- Get the fuck out of here. - Fuck.
- 你们来我家干什么?- 该死
Sir,we need to ask you some questions.
先生 我们有几个问题要问你
Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you.
没开玩笑吧?去你妈的
Come on,get up.
起来 赶紧起来
Get the fuck out of my house.
赶紧滚出我家
- Let's go. - I've been here all night.
- 快走吧 - 我整晚都在家
I been sitting here all night.
我整晚都坐在这里啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
你们说什么呢?
- Where you taking him? - Where you taking me?
- 你们凭什么带他走?- 凭什么带我走?
Where you taking him?
为什么要带走他?
You ain't got no warrant.
你们根本就没有证据
Just come up in people's house like that!
你们怎么能随便闯人家家里
Did you drive your car tonight,Mr. Belfort?
你今晚开了这辆车吗 贝尔福特先生?
Huh?
嗯?
Well?
嗯?
Wow!
Maybe I hadn't made it home okay.
可能之前到家不是那么顺利
Get out of the fucking way!
他妈的别挡路
Fuck!
傻逼
Did you drive
你今晚
that car tonight?
有没有开那辆车?
- Yeah. - Yeah,right.
- 有吧 - 是的 有
I'm a family man!
我是有家室的人
Family man. Honey!
有家庭 亲爱的
It was a miracle I wasn't killed,
我没被撞死真是奇迹
or that I didn't kill anybody else.
我没撞死任何人
The cops took me in for questioning,
警察把我带走询问
but they couldn't charge me.
但他们没法起诉我
They had no proof I was even behind the wheel.
他们甚至都无法证明我当晚开了车
Meanwhile,
与此同时
Brad did three months in jail for contempt
布拉德在牢里关了三个月
because he wouldn't rat Donnie out.
罪名是藐视法庭因为他不肯供出丹尼
The result,
结果呢
I was soot-free.
我无罪释放
But I had eyes on me like never before.
但我被前所未有地紧盯着了
You're a lucky man,Jordan.
乔丹 你这幸运的家伙
You're lucky to be alive,let alone not in jail.
你能活着都是走运 别谈坐牢不坐牢了
You know I don't believe in luck,right?
可是我从不相信运气什么的 不是吗?
But it's time.
但 是时候了
Please,let me call the SEC and cut a deal
拜托 让我给证监会打个电话拟个协议
before your luck runs out.
在你用光你的运气之前
Wave to Daddy.
给爸爸挥挥手
Hey.
Hey,sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
What kind of terms would you be talking about if I...
那具体需要什么条件如果我
I don't know.
我不知道
You plead guilty to a handful of securities violations,
你有好几次违反证券交易法的行为
stock manipulation,high-pressure sales tactics.
该死纵股价 施压销售
Ticky-tack shit like that,you know.
各种假冒伪劣行为吧 你知道的
You pay a couple million dollars in fines,
你付个两百万罚金
in exchange,the SEC fucks off till the end of time.
作为交换 证监会就再也不会来找你了
And Stratton?
那斯特拉顿要怎么办?
What happens to Stratton?
斯特拉顿怎么啦?
There's no way... I mean... You got to walk away. Right?
那个嘛就没办法了 我是说 你必须退下来 好吗?
Let Donnie be in charge.
让丹尼接手
Right. Donnie.
好吧 丹尼
Now the FBI is another animal completely.
FBI又是另一件头疼事了
They'll still be pursuing you for criminal wrongdoing.
他们还是会追查你的刑事犯罪
However,with you stepping down voluntarily,
但是 如果你自愿下台
my guess is that your best friend Agent Denham
我猜呢 你那好朋友丹纳
will be standing around with his dick in his hand.
只能在一边干瞪眼了 玩儿蛋去吧
Jordan.
乔丹
What do you have to think about?
你还有什么要考虑的?
You beat them.
你打败他们了啊
You won!
你赢了啊
God knows you never have to work again.
老天爷啊 你这辈子都不用再工作了
What're you gonna do? Spend the rest of your life in jail?
你还想怎样?下半辈子都蹲牢里吗?
- Is that what you want? - No.
- 你想这样?- 不
- Of course not. - Okay.
- 当然不 - 那好
Okay! You got all the money in the world.
行了 你把这世上能挣的钱都挣了
You need everybody else's money?
还想把其他所有人的钱都抢走啊?
- Of course not,Pops. - Well?
- 当然不是了 - 所以呢?
- You know,I built it. - I know you built it.
- 它是我一手建立的 - 这我知道
You built it,so now preserve it.
你建立的 现在该保护它了
You know,
你们知道
five years ago,when I started Stratton Oakmont
五年前 当我和丹尼
with Donnie Azoff,I knew the day
创办斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的时候 我已知道
would eventually come where I'd have to be moving on.
总会有自己要离开的一天
And it's truly with a heavy heart
所以今天我怀着无比沉重的心情
that I'm here to say that...
在此宣布
That that day is finally here.
那一天终于到了
I wanna... I want to thank you all for your...
我想要 谢谢你们
Your years of loyalty and admiration.
这么多年来的忠诚和爱戴
But the point is this.
但是 重要的是
Under Donnie's leadership,
在丹尼的领导下
along with Nicky Koskoff and Robbie Feinberg
另外还有尼基·科斯科夫 罗比·费伯格
moving into key management positions,this place really
他们会是主要的领导层 这里真的是
is gonna be better than ever!
或者说肯定会是变得更加无以伦比
That I promise you. Okay?
这我可以向你们保证 好吗?
Give them a round of applause. Come on.
给他们一个热烈的掌声 来吧
This is Ellis Island here,people.
这里就是埃利斯岛 朋友们
I don't care who you are,where you're from,
不管你是谁 从哪里来
whether your relatives came over on the fucking Mayflower
你的家人从哪里来 从五月花号来
or on an inner tube from Haiti,
还是坐的从海地来的走私船
this right here is the land of opportunity.
这里就是机遇之国
Stratton Oakmont is America!
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙就是美国
All of you know Kimmie Belzer,right?
你们都认识金米·贝尔泽 对吧?
Yes,we do.
是的 我们都认识
Fuck you.
去你的
Come on,Kimmie.
别这样 阿金
What you probably didn't know is,
你们所不知的是
Kimmie was one of the first brokers here,
阿金是经纪人之一
one of Stratton's original 20.
斯特拉顿最初的20个
Now most of you met Kimmie,
你们大多数人认识的是
the beautiful sophisticated woman that she is today.
今天的阿金 漂亮的精英女性
A woman that wears $3,000 Armani suits.
穿着三千块的阿玛尼套装
Who drives a brand-new Mercedes-Benz.
开着崭新的奔驰车
A woman who spends
度假
her winters in the Bahamas
冬天去巴哈马
and summers in the Hamptons!
夏天去安普顿
That's not the Kimmie that I met.
而我当年认识的阿金可不是这样
The Kimmie that I met didn't have two nickels to rub together.
当时的她 一贫如洗 身上硬币都没有俩
She was a single mom on the balls of her ass
她当时是个走投无路的单身母亲
with an 8-year-old son.
还带着带着8岁儿子
Okay? She was three months behind on her rent.
是的 房租欠了三个月了
And when she came to me and asked me for a job,
她来找到我 请求给她一份工作
she asked for a $5,000 advance
以及预付五千块工资
just so she could pay her son's tuition.
来付儿子的学费
And what'd I do,Kimmie?
阿金 我做了什么?
Go on,tell them.
告诉他们吧
You wrote me a check
你写了张支票给我
for $25,000.
两万五千块的
That's right.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢
And you know why that is?
你们知道我为什么这样做吗?
It's because I believed in you.
那是因为我相信你
It's because I believed in you,Kimmie,
因为我相信你 阿金
just like I believe in each
就像今天的我
and every one of you here today.
信任你们每一个人
- I fucking love you,Jordan! - I fucking love you.
- 我爱死你了 乔丹 - 我也爱死你了
I fucking love you! I love you.
我爱死你了 我爱你
- I fucking love you,too! - I fucking love you,too!
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
And I love all of you!
爱你们所有人
And I love all of you from the bottom of my heart.
我打心底爱你们每一个人
- I fucking love you,too. - I mean that.
- 我爱你 乔丹 - 真心的
You are the shit. You are the fucking shit.
你滚开 你快滚开
It's a shame,you know.
说来羞愧 你知道原因的
For years,I've been telling you guys
这么多年来 我一直告诉你们
never to take no for an answer,right?
绝不接受"不"作为回答 是的
You know,to keep pushing,to never hang up the phone
这样才能步步逼近 永不主动挂电话
until you get what you want.
直到达到自己的目的
Because you all deserve it.
因为这都是你们理应得到的
You know,this fucking deal that I'm about to sign
我马上要签个该死蛋的协议
barring me from the securities industry,
禁止我再参与证券行业
barring me from Stratton,
以及在斯特拉顿的生意
my home.
我的家
What the fuck is that,you know?
这他妈的算怎么回事啊 你说呢
I'll tell you what it is. It's...
我这么说吧 这是
It's me taking no for an answer,you know.
简直是让我接受"不行"这样的回答 你知道的
It's them...
是他们
It's them selling me,not the other way around.
是他们卖东西给我 而不是我卖给他们
It's me being a hypocrite is what it is.
我简直是伪君子
So...
所以
You know what?
知道吗
I'm not leaving.
我不走了
I'm not leaving.
我不走了
I'm not fucking leaving!
我真不走了
You're not getting a fucking promotion!
你没有想到一个好的促销策略
The show goes on!
表演会继续
This is my home!
这里是我家
They're gonna need a fucking wrecking ball
他们得派强拆队
to take me out of here!
才能把我弄走
They're gonna need to send in the National Guard
他们得派国民警卫队
or fucking SWAT team
或者特警队来
'cause I ain't going nowhere!
因为我哪里都不去
Fuck them!
该死的他们
Fuck them!
该死的他们
Jordy! Jordy!
乔丹 乔丹
Jordy! Get back here!
乔丹 回来
Hey!
Give me that.
给我
What is this?
这都什么乱七八糟的
Ramar of the Jungle,for Christ sake?
老天爷啊 这是上帝的想法吗?
Paddy D,mazel tov,you Irishman.
你看看 他简直是在款待你啊
Jordan Belfort just welched on his deal with the SEC.
他拒绝了证监会的交易
He is back in the ocean. Happy hunting.
大鱼回来了 打猎愉快啊
It was our time to party big.
是时候开场盛大的派对了
And just as Brad was released from jail,too.
与此同时布拉德也期满释放
I apologized,even offered to pay him
我向他道歉 甚至提出用金钱弥补
for his time in the can.
他的牢狱时间
But he said no,that he was out.
但他拒绝了 他出狱以后
He didn't want any part of us.
再也不想跟我们有瓜葛
Sad thing was,
不幸的是
two years later
两年后
he was dead.
他就死了
Massive heart attack. Thirty-five.
心脏病发 才35岁
Same age Mozart died.
莫扎特也是这年纪死的吧
Not that they have a hell of a lot in common,but...
这并不是说两个人有什么共同点啊 但
Anyway,I don't know why that came to mind.
我也不知道自己怎么突然就想到了这个
Within days,
没过几天
subpoenas started flying.
传票就满天飞了
Notices to produce documents,depositions,you name it.
通知我们提供文件 出席传唤 什么都来
Donnie couldn't drink water fast enough.
丹尼为此真是喝了太多的水
United States government wants to give me a subpoena?
你们说 收到传票怎么办
Here's what we do with subpoenas at Stratton Oakmont!
打搅我们赚钱的传票就这下场
Fuck you,USA! Fuck you!
去死吧 美国 混蛋
Fuck you! Fuck you!
去死 去死
Fuck you!
去死
Oh!
Jordan Belfort.
乔丹·贝尔福特
Alden. That's a nice name.
奥登 好名字
Thank you very much for that.
多谢
- What kind of name is that? - That is my name.
- 这算什么名字?- 我的名字
I do not recall that.
我不记得
I do not recall that. Okay?
真的不记得 好的
Mr. Ming,thank you for coming in today.
明先生 谢谢你今天来一趟
Are you gonna finish the rest of that Danish?
我能吃点丹麦酥皮糕吗?
- Can I have that Danish? - No,no,go ahead.
- 介意我吃吗?- 不 不 请
They interrogated everybody.
他们盘问了每一个人
I got a low blood sugar,thyroid thing.
我思考的时候容易低血糖
It went on for months.
调查持续了好几个月
It was a total fucking harassment.
这简直是骚扰
Tell him to proceed with the questions.
告诉他继续这问题
But not a single Strattonite cracked.
但没有一个斯特拉顿人招供
Gladys Carrera?
格拉迪斯·卡瑞拉
Doesn't ring a bell.
没印象
Sorry,I have no recommendation of that.
对不起 我想不起来有这个
No.
No idea.
不知道
I don't recall that transaction. You guys have any milk?
我不记得有这笔交易 你们这有牛奶吗?
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Francis Sortigi you called so many times
到最后 你们打了那么多次电话
I just thought you might remember that.
我以为你会记得吧
Would you remember any of those?
这些你记得吗
- I do not recall any of that. - This Abdul...
- 一点印象都没有 - 这个阿布杜
I do not... No,I don't recall.
我不记得 不 记不起来了
It was a long phone call.
这个电话打了很久 我只是
I just wondered if you have any memory of that.
想知道你有没有留下点印象
Okay. You know we've talked to several
好了 你也知道
of the employees at this firm
我们跟公司里一些员工谈过
and nobody can recall anything
没人记得
about this Steve Madden IPO.
史蒂夫·马登的IPO
I think it's Odd.
我觉得很奇怪
Do you recall.
记得吗?
Cartage Corporation?
卡内基集团?
Mmm.
You do recall it?
你想起来了?
No,I don't recall that at all.
不 一点都不记得了
Excuse me. I have to ask. Is that your real hair?
抱歉 我想问问 你那是真头发吗?
Are you gonna say anything about that?
这你有什么意见吗
Are you gonna comment on my hair?
你是要评论我的头发?
Is that how we're doing... Is this personal questions?
我们来这是干这个的? 这属于私人问题吧?
I'm just wondering why you would wear something like that.
我只是想你为什么要戴这种假发
Sorry. I don't recall that company.
我敢肯定我什么都不记得
Can I get you anything else,gentlemen?
还要来点什么吗 先生们
Yes. Sweetheart,I have a rare condition
是的 亲爱的 我身子情况特殊
which requires me to drink one of those
需要来一杯
every 15 minutes,please.
每15分钟 请
We were specifically advised not to leave the country.
我们被特别奉劝说不要离开美国
So,we took our wives to Italy.
所以 我们带着各自老婆去了意大利
We figured we were safer working from overseas
我们觉得在国外更安全
giving orders to Rugrat.
远程给光头下指示
Nobody could arrest us and nobody could prove.
没人能来抓我们 更没人能证明
I was still running Stratton from a yacht.
我在游艇上管理斯特拉顿
Hey,Rugrat.
嘿 光头
- Oh! - Bonjour.
- 嘿 - 你好啊
You bald-headed eagle,how you doing?
你这炸弹头 还好吗
Donnie,Donnie,listen!
丹尼 丹尼 听着
We have a problem,okay.
我们有麻烦了 是的
Your friend,Steve Madden,is unloading shares.
你的朋友 史蒂夫·马登正在抛售股票
What are you saying? Who told you that?
你说什么?谁告诉你的?
- What's going on? - He's doing it,Donnie!
- 怎么回事 - 真的 丹尼
He said that Steve Madden's unloading shares.
他说史蒂夫·马登在卖股票
Who told you that? It's bullshit!
谁告诉你的?扯淡
Give me that goddamn phone.
电话给我
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Jordan,look. I'm watching the screen
乔丹 我正看着电脑屏幕呢
and huge chunks of Steve Madden are being sold,okay.
有大量的史蒂夫·马登股票被卖了
It's not coming from us,so it's gotta be Steve.
不是我们在卖 那只能是史蒂夫了
He's the only person with that many shares.
只有他持有这么多股
It's Donnie. Call me back,all right.
我是丹尼 记得回我电话
Donnie,your little friend
丹尼 你那朋友
is trying to fuck me,you know that.
这是要坑我呢 你知道吗?
Your little friend is trying to fuck me right in the ass.
你那朋友竟敢坑我
- Get him on the phone now! - We don't know anything yet.
- 赶紧打电话给他 - 我们不知道任何事
Let's not jump to conclusions.
我们不要急于下结论
Even though I owned 85%
虽然我持有85%
of Steve-cocksucking- motherfucking-Madden Shoes,
史蒂夫·马登蛋公司的股票
the shares were in his fucking name.
股份都在他名下
This motherfucker knew I was in trouble with the feds
这个贱货知道我被FBI查着
and was trying to take advantage.
就趁机占我便宜
Talk to me,man. How do you wanna play this?
丹尼 说话啊 你打算怎么办
I want you to get all our clients on the phone right now
小淘 你赶紧给所有的客户打电话
and have them start selling Steve Madden.
让他们开始卖史蒂夫·马登的股票
We're gonna drive that fucking price down!
把股价压下来 知道了吗
Do you hear me? Shut the fuck up!
你听到我吗?你闭嘴
This is your fucking friend from high school.
这人他妈的是你的高中同学
If that little fucking prick thinks he can fuck with me,
他们这是吓唬我呢啊
we'll turn his company into a Penny stock! You hear me?
这是要把整个公司都变成细价股 你懂了吗
- You got it? - Yes. I got it!
- 知道了吗?- 知道了
Let's just not jump to conclusions
先别下结论啊
before we know what's going on.
情况都还不了解呢
Captain Ted!
船长 泰德
Captain Ted!
船长 泰德
Hang up your phones! Everybody,hey!
电话都挂掉 所有人 挂电话
Turn the boat around! We're going home!
掉头 我们回家了
Baby! Baby,what happened?
宝贝 宝贝 怎么了?
I just...
我刚刚
Sweetheart,what's going on?
亲爱的 怎么回事?
Aunt Emma...
艾玛阿姨
Just wait.
等一下
I can't...
What's going on? Why you crying?
怎么回事?你为什么哭了
- She's dead! - Who? Who's dead?
- 她去世了 - 谁?
I just got a call from my cousin Betty.
我刚才接到表姐贝蒂的电话
Yeah?
嗯?
Aunt Emma is dead.
艾玛阿姨去世了
- Are you fucking kidding me? - No.
- 真没开玩笑吧?- 没有
You're serious?
真的啊?
Oh,my God! Baby,that's...
哦 我的天哪 宝贝 这
Oh,fuck!
哦 真伤心
Oh,sweetheart,that's just...
哦 亲爱的 这简直
Fucking heart attack!
他妈的竟然发心脏病
Boom,snap,gone.
嘭 人就没了
Shuffled off her mortal coil.
离开人世的同时
And $20 million stuck in a Swiss bank account.
还抛下了瑞士银行账户里的两千万
The last time I talked to her she was fine!
她之前还好好的
- She's not that old. - Oh,God! Baby,oh,God!
- 这真是太不幸了 - 哦 天哪 宝贝 哦 我的上帝
That's so fucking terrible!
真是太不幸了
Oh,fuck!
哦 真伤心
It is terrible.
太糟糕啦
Your aunt was such an elegant,attractive woman.
你的阿姨她那么优雅 有魅力
My condolences to you and your family.
向你和你的家人表示哀悼
Yes. We're absolutely devastated.
是啊 我们被打击得一蹶不振了
Thank you so much for your condolences.
感谢你的致哀
Now where does that leave us
那现在怎么办
in regard to her account exactly?
那个账户?
Does it go into probate or what?
要转移去遗嘱认证什么的吗?
Not to worry,Jordan. Not to worry.
别担心 乔丹 不用担心
Your aunt,before she died,
你的阿姨去世之前
signed a document naming you as her successor.
签署了一份文件 指定你是继承人
She did?
是吗
Fantastic! Well,that's good news!
太好了 那这是好消息啊
Well,not as of yet.
其实 还没有
What does that mean? Not as of yet?
等等 还没有是什么意思
I can't seem to hear you.
我听不清啊
I must have bad reception. Are you speaking English?
信号不好 你是在说英语吗?
- Very... Now. Fast. Very fast. - Fast?
- 现在你得赶快 - 赶快?
I have to get to Switzerland now?
赶快?我得现在赶去瑞士?
Speak English! Fucking speak English!
说英语啊 他妈的说英语
Whoa! Hey,hey,hey. Hey! Quiet,okay?
嘿 嘿 闭嘴
Take your suit,take your dick,okay,
带上西装 带上鸡巴 好吧
- and move your ass! Please. - Okay.
- 赶紧过来 求你了 - 好吧
Move my ass! Yes!
好 马上出发
I gotta say,these Swiss were some sneaky motherfuckers.
必须承认 这些瑞士人真是偷偷摸摸的混蛋啊
Within minutes,he had me set up with a forger
几分钟之内他就安排好了
who could fake Aunt Emma's signature.
找人伪造了艾玛阿姨的签名
You American shit!
你这美国人渣
I just had to get there by tomorrow,
我需要明天到瑞士
or lose $20 million.
否则直接损失两千万
We're going to Monaco!
我们现在去摩纳哥
- Monaco? Now? - Yes,baby.
- 摩纳哥?现在?-是的 孩子
We're going to Monaco,so then we can go to Switzerland,okay?
我们现在去摩纳哥 好接下来去瑞士 好吗?
- But her aunt just died. - I realize that.
- 但她阿姨刚刚去世了啊 - 我知道
But I have business in Switzerland.
但我在瑞士还有生意
I need to go to Switzerland right now.
并且现在必须过去
Bottom line. Sorry.
没得商量 抱歉
We gotta get to London.
我们必须去伦敦啊
Why? Why?
为什么?为什么?
The funeral!
葬礼啊
Yeah,but babe. Look,look...
是啊 但宝贝 你瞧
I loved your aunt more than anyone in the entire world.
我很爱你阿姨 全世界我最爱她了
I really did.
真的
But she's dead now,sweetie.
但她现在已经死了 亲爱的
She's dead and she's not going anywhere.
死人是哪里也去不了的
She'll still be dead by the time
她还是会是死的
we get to London,okay?
等我们到伦敦 是吗?
Captain Ted! Captain Ted,all right,look.
泰德船长 泰德船长 好吧 看看
We're going to Monaco. Monaco now,okay?
我们现在得马上去摩纳哥 好吗?
Monaco,right.
摩纳哥 是吗
We're going to Monaco so that we can drive to Switzerland
我们去摩纳哥然后就可以开车去瑞士
so they don't stamp our passports.
就不用折腾过境的事
Take care of business here,we'll drive back to Monaco,
可以直接去办事 然后开车回摩纳哥
take a flight over to London to catch the funeral
搭飞机去伦敦参加葬礼
and be in New York in three fucking business days!
三个工作日之内回到纽约
That's the fucking plan.
就这么定了
I just want you to know that we might run into some chop.
我只想先提醒你一下 可能会遇上大浪
Chop? We can fucking handle chop,right?
海浪吗?我们可以开过去
I mean,it's a 170-foot yacht.
这可是170尺的船啊
No,no,no. We're not going anywhere
不行 不行 不行 我们不会去任何地方
unless he says it's safe,all right.
等他说安全我们才能走
- Don't worry about the chop. - It's safe.
- 很安全的 - 别担心海浪
You don't know shit about chop.
海浪你屁都不懂
Oh,really? And you do? You're a fucking expert on that.
哦 是吗?那你懂啊?你成专家了
I'll chop your fucking credit card in half. How about that?
我懂怎么把你信用卡剪了 怎么样?
Chop is fine. Trust me. Chop is fine.
海浪没事 相信我 没事对吧 船长
Is chop fine,Captain Ted?
海浪没事 船长
Uh...
Yeah. I mean,if we take it slow.
是啊 我是说 如果我们慢点开
Yeah,we're gonna take it slow.
没错 我们慢点开
It's a little uncomfortable. Tell them it's safe.
会有点不舒服但告诉她们这很安全
It's gonna be safe.
会安全的 因为
We'll batten down the hatches
我们关上舱门
and secure the deck.
确保甲板安全
And we're looking at a few... Maybe a few broken dishes.
我们看一些 可能会摔坏一些盘子
Few broken dishes.
几个盘子
What's a few broken dishes?
才打坏几个盘子而已
Does that sound fucking awesome or what?
听上去是不是太赞了
No. Not really.
不 才没有
We're gonna have a fucking good time!
这下要玩得爽了
Let's go to fucking Monaco now!
我们走去摩纳哥
Let's fucking move! Let's go!
赶紧的 走了
Hold On!
抓紧了
What the fuck is going on out here?
这他妈的怎么回事
The Jet Skis just went overboard!
摩托艇刚才掉水里了
Oh,Jesus Christ! Honey,you okay?
哦 老天爷啊 亲爱的 你还好吧?
Gale warning! Gale warning!
大风警告 大风警告
The waves are 20 feet high and building!
海浪有20尺高吧
Turn around,let's go the other fucking way.
掉头 我们走其他路线
- We can't! - Go!
- 不行啊 - 走啊
We'll get broad-sided. It'll tip over!
那样容易翻船 那就彻底完了
I am a master diver. You hear that?
我是高级潜水员 你们知道吗
I'm a master diver!
我是高级潜水员
No one's gonna fucking die!
今天没人会死
I got you,baby. I got you. Trust me,okay?
有我呢 宝贝 有我在 相信我 好吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you,baby. Just hold on tight.
我爱你 宝贝 抓紧了
Okay.
好的
Donnie!
丹尼
Hold on,baby!
抓紧了 宝贝
Donnie!
丹尼
Donnie!
丹尼
- What? - Hold on,baby.
- 干嘛?- 抓紧了 宝贝
Get the fucking ludes.
去拿安眠酮
I don't wanna die,Jordan!
我不要淹死 乔丹
I did a lot of bad shit. I'm going to hell,Jordan!
我干了太多坏事了 现在要下地狱了 乔丹
I fucked up! I fucked up so bad!
搞砸了 全完了
Get the ludes! Downstairs!
去拿安眠酮 在楼下
What are you saying?
你说什么?
Fuck!
见鬼
Get the ludes!
去拿安眠酮啊
I can't go down there,Jordan. It's flooded.
我不能下去 乔丹 在甲板下面啊
It's three feet of water down there!
那里水已经三尺深了
I will not die sober!
我可不能清醒着死掉
Get those fucking ludes!
快去拿安眠酮
Okay!
好吧
- Go! - Okay.
- 快去 - 好的
Where's he going? Hold on,baby!
他去哪?我不知道
Donnie! Is he fucking crazy?
丹尼 他疯了吗?
He's just warning everybody!
他只是警告大家
Jesus Christ!
老天啊
Hold on!
抓紧了
Get away from the window!
离窗户远点
Rogue wave!
我们要被吹翻了
Mayday!
五月天
This is Captain Ted Beecham aboard the yacht Naomi!
我是泰德·比查船长 娜奥米号需要紧急救援
- We are going down! - I got 'em!
- 我们要紧急求救 - 我拿到了
I got 'em!
我拿到了
Give me one for the nerves!
给我
We're going down!
我们要紧急求救
This is a fucking Mayday!
这是五月天号游艇
We require immediate assistance!
紧急求助
Hold on!
挺住
Watch out!
小心
The nice thing about getting rescued by Italians
被意大利人救起来的好处是
is that they feed you,make you drink red wine,
他们给你好吃的 还有红酒喝
then you get to dance.
还能跳舞
Did you see that?
看见了吗?
That was the plane I sent to come get us.
那是我本来安排好来接我们的飞机
I shit you not,it exploded
真不是骗人 它爆了
when a seagull flew into the engine.
有一只海鸥飞到了引擎里
Three people killed.
三人死亡
You want a sign from God?
好比一直在等上帝有所指示
Well,after all this,I finally got the message.
发生了这一切之后我终于是懂了
Do you dream of becoming financially independent
新的梦想 你希望变得经济独立
but struggle every month just to pay your bills?
但每个月都在为各种账单挣扎
Would you like to own a home like this,
想要这样的房子吗?
but can barely afford to pay your rent?
而你都快付不起房租了
My name is Jordan Belfort,
我是乔丹·贝尔福特
and there's no secret to wealth creation.
想创造财富是没有秘密的
No matter who you are,
不管你是谁
no matter where you came from,
从哪里来
you too can become financially independent
你也可以变得经济独立
in just a matter of months.
在短短的几个月内
All you need is a strategy.
只需好的谋略
When I was 24 years old,
我24岁的时候
I made a decision not just to survive,but to thrive.
做了个决定不仅仅要活着 还要活得漂亮
At first I didn't feel like deals like these were possible.
一开始我觉得这种事是不可能的
But we have the house and we have a $33,000 profit.
但我们现在有了房子 还挣了三万三千块
I certainly believe now.
现在我完全相信了
Think about it for a second.
我想了想
If you don't have the guts to attend Jordan Belfort's.
如果你不敢拨打乔丹·贝尔福特的直线
Straight Line Persuasion System seminar,
参加他们的研讨会
then how do you expect to make any money?
那你想怎么挣钱
If you want to be a millionaire someday,
你以后想有一天成为百万富翁
have some guts. Make a decision.
那就拿点胆量出来 做点决定
Jordan Belfort's setup worked for me
乔丹·贝尔福特说这对我有用
because I worked hard for it.
因为是我努力得来的
And if it doesn't work for you,
如果对你没用
it's because you're lazy.
说明你很懒
And you should get a job at McDonald's.
你应该去麦当劳打工
There's nobody holding you back from financial freedom.
没有人能阻止你经济上的自由
And there's nobody stopping you from making millions.
也没有人能阻止你挣好几百万
Don't just sit at home,
别坐家里
or the life of your dreams will sail right past you.
否则梦想的生活就要擦肩而过
I changed all these people's lives
我改变了这些人的生活
and I can change yours,too!
也能改变你的
So come to my seminar!
参加我的研讨会
The life of your dreams is only...
你梦想的生活
Good to see you again,Jordan.
乔丹 好久不见
You're under arrest!
你被捕了
You gotta be joking!
开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
别开玩笑
Hey,get the fuck away from me!
嘿 让他妈的远离我
Turn that camera off.
把摄像机关了
I'm fucking shooting a fucking infomercial here,
我在拍广告片
you fucking cocksucker!
该死你妈的你这混蛋
- Fuck you,you motherfucker! - Shut the fucking camera off.
- 去你妈的 你混蛋 - 关掉该死的相机
You don't got shit on me,you hear me!
你不要欺骗我 听到我没
Go fuck yourself!
你这人渣
I'm making an honest living,you fucking piece of shit!
我挣得是良心钱 你个人渣
Hey,Jordan,
嘿 乔丹
let me give you a little legal advice.
你有权保持沉默
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的嘴
Oh,fuck you,you fucking prick
哦 去你妈的 你混蛋
I'm making an honest living,you motherfucker!
我挣得是良心钱 你混蛋
I clean up my act.
我已行为检点
I did rehab. I'm a TV personality.
进行了康复治疗 现在是电视名人
I'm sober for two years. And this happens!
已经两年没吸毒 结果发生这破事
Rugrat goes and gets busted down in Miami.
光头在迈阿密被捕了
I'm Swiss,I'm not communist.
我是瑞士 我不是共产主义者
And guess who the fuck with? Saurel.
猜猜谁一起被捕了?苏瑞尔
- You gonna beat me? - No,Sir.
- 你要打我?- 不 先生
Yeah,I know your country. You're gonna beat me.
是的 我知道你的国家 你会打我
I mean,what are the fucking odds?
这几率是怎么回事啊?
There had to be 10,000 Swiss bankers in Geneva,
日内瓦银行家都有上万个吧
and Rugrat gets the one dumb enough
光头这蠢货竟然
to get himself arrested on U. S. soil.
让自己在美国被抓了
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Even more fucked
更该死蛋的是
was that he got busted.
他被抓的理由
for shit that had nothing to do with me.
跟我一点关系都没有
It had nothing to fucking do with me.
该死 跟我一点关系都没有
Something about laundering drug money
是有人贩毒要洗钱
through offshore boat racing and a guy named Rocky Aoki,
靠搞什么海上赛艇 一个叫青木洛基的人
you know,the founder of Benihana.
就是那个开日式铁板烧连锁店"红花"的
Benihana.
红花?
Beni-fucking-Hana!
该死的红花
Beni-fucking-Hana!
该死的红花
Why?
为什么?
Why,why,God?
为什么 为什么啊 上天对我不公
Why would you be so cruel
你干嘛这么残酷啊
as to choose a chain of fucking hibachi restaurants
找一家烤肉店来
to take me down?
拖我下水?
Long story short. Saurel rats me out.
长话短说就是 苏瑞尔供出了我
But not before he rats out Brad's wife,Chantalle,
但先供出的是布拉德的老婆 香特尔
who,it turns out,he'd been fucking
谁 原来一直跟他
every time she went to Switzerland!
她每次去瑞士
- No,no,no,it's impossible. - Oui,oui,oui.
- 不 不 不 这是不可能的 - 是的 是的 是的
- All right! - Ah!
- 好吧 - 啊
One count engaging in conspiracy to commit securities fraud.
罪名:合谋证券欺诈一项
Two counts securities fraud.
两项证券诈骗
One count engaging in conspiracy to commit money laundering.
合谋参与洗钱一项
Twenty-one counts money laundering.
21项洗钱
One count obstruction of justice.
还有一次干扰司法
Bail is set at $10 million.
保释金一千万美元
Uncle Donnie's here!
丹尼叔叔来了
Rocky. How you doing?
洛基 你好吗
Woof. I hate that fucking dog.
我真是讨厌那条狗
Yeah,he's getting old and decrepit.
是啊 它年纪大了
Starting to shit in the house again.
又开始在家里随便拉屎了
- Me,too. - Come here,buddy.
- 我也是 - 过来
Ah,fuck.
哦 真是的
- It's good to see you,pal. - Yeah,you,too.
- 很高兴见到你 朋友 - 是的 我也是
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Sit down. Oh,man.
坐下吧 哦 伙计
How you doing,brother?
你还好吗 老兄
You know.
你知道的
Shitty,pal.
烂透了 朋友
But I'm hanging in there.
但我坚持着呢
My new piece of jewelry. Check that out.
瞧瞧我的新首饰
Can't leave the house,you know?
不能离开家门半步
Starting to get cabin fever already.
这玩意会报警
Fucking Rugrat.
该死的光头
That wig-wearing faggot.
这戴假发的基佬
I can't believe that fucking guy. I wanna kill him.
真不敢相信他怎么还没死啊
Swear to God,I want to choke him to death.
等他放出来我有他好看
Irresponsible little prick.
不负责任的傻逼
I'll tell you one thing.
我这么告诉你吧
I'm never eating at Benihana again.
我再也不会去吃红花烧烤了
I don't care whose birthday it is.
才不管是谁过生日
Where's Naomi? How's she doing?
娜奥米怎么样了?
That's her in the house there.
她在家呢 就在那
You could say hi,but she probably won't wave back.
你可以打个招呼 她八成不会理你
Naomi,sweetheart!
娜奥米 亲爱的
What's up her ass?
怎么回事
- Is she mad at me? - No,you know...
- 她生我的气干嘛?- 没有 她就这样
We probably have to mortgage the house
我们大概得把房子抵押了
in order to make bail.
才能付得起保释金
Probably end up selling the thing
可能还要卖点东西
in order to pay for all the lawyers.
来付律师费
It's been a nightmare,buddy,to tell you the truth.
真的是噩梦啊 实话实说
What are you gonna do,right?
你要做什么 对吗?
Anyway,how's Stratton? That's more important.
斯特拉顿 怎样了?这才是重点
How's morale?
大家情绪如何?
They all pissed off 'cause they have to make money legally now?
是不是气坏了 现在只能合法地挣钱了
- Jordan. - Hmm?
- 乔丹 - 嗯
I got the founding partners together.
我召集了创始合伙人
I talked to them about everything.
把这些事都告诉了他们
And I got you.
你有我呢
What do you mean,you got me?
什么意思?
The house,money,don't worry about it. I got you.
房子和钱的事你不必担心 有我呢
All right.
好的
I love you,buddy.
我真爱你 兄弟
- You know I'd do it for you,right? - I know.
- 你知道是我也会这样做 对吧?- 我知道?
- You know that,right? - I know.
- 你知道 对吗?- 我知道
I could fucking kiss you all over.
真想亲你
All right,enough,enough.
好了 行了 行了
You want a beer,pal?
想喝啤酒吗?
What are you drinking?
你在喝什么?
I got this non-alcoholic shit.
我有这个无酒精的东西
What's that?
这什么啊?
A non-alcoholic beer. It's got no alcohol.
无酒精啤酒 里面不含酒精的
- It's a beer? - Yeah,with no alcohol.
- 这是啤酒?- 是啊 只不过没有酒精
But if you drink enough,
但如果喝得够多 还是能喝高吧
if you drink a lot,they get you fucked up?
如果你喝很多 还是能喝高吧?
No,there's no alcohol. That's the fucking point.
不会啊 它没酒精不是吗 只有一点点
I'm not a scientist.
我又不是科学家
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
不懂这个不知道你们在说什么
I can get you a beer if you want a fucking beer.
不过如果你想喝我可以给你弄来
I know,but I don't drink. You remember?
我知道 但我不喝了 你记得的
I don't drink anymore.
我已经戒酒了
Oh,you wanna go inside
哦 你想进去
and blow some lines of baking powder?
还要进去抽点石灰?
Or baking soda...
吸点烘焙粉什么的
Can't imagine ever not enjoying getting fucked up.
真不敢想象这不胡搞的日子
- Yeah. - I love it.
- 是啊 - 真是爱死了
How's being sober?
但我也已经不沾了
- Fucking sucks. - Boring,right?
- 真不爽啊 - 无聊 对吧
So boring. I wanna kill myself.
太无聊了 都想自杀了
There's a term,and we don't like to use it
有个词语 我们平时不太喜欢用的
unless circumstances dictate,
除非情况适用
and I think they do dictate in this case,
我觉得现在这个案子就很合适
and the term is "Grenada."
这个词叫格林纳达
Have you ever heard of Grenada?
听说过吗
No. No,I haven't.
没有 没有 没听说过
Grenada very interesting because
格林纳达非常有趣因为
it is a small island nation
它是一个小国家
that was invaded by the United States of America in 1983.
过曾被美国在1983年入侵
It's about 90,000 people.
人口一共九万
And essentially,it means
这个词的意思 就是
this case is unloseable.
这个案子我们没可能输
Okay?
好的
So,you know,we can come in,
所以 你懂得 就算我们把裤子拖了
we can have our dick hanging out of our pants.
全裸着走来走去
Nobody gives a fuck.
也没人管
I'm gonna win.
我们肯定赢
You,Sir.
而你 先生
Are what's known
就是我们提到的
as a Grenada.
格林纳达
Hmm.
You're looking at real prison time.
你要面临真正的牢狱之灾了
Hmm.
Money laundering can get you as much as 20 years.
洗钱至多可以判到20年
And our case couldn't be stronger if we caught you
而且如果不小心还发现你在床底下塞了钱
shoving cash in your mattress.
那会判得更多了
Is that right?
是吗
Hey,Jordan. Jordan.
嘿 乔丹 乔丹
Your rotting away in jail till your kids get out of college,
你要烂在牢里了 两小孩大学毕了业你都出不来
that's not our ambition here.
我们目的不是这个
There's other people involved in this,too.
还有其他涉案人员
We think they need to see their day in court as well.
我们觉得他们也该得到审判
Why do I sense there's an offer in the air?
我怎么感觉你们是在提供交易条件
Look at him. He's got a sense. What are you,Kreskin?
他感觉很灵嘛 你是狗鼻子吗?
Full cooperation. He provides us with a comprehensive list
需我们需要他的全力配合 他必须提供
of all the co-conspirators spanning the last seven years,
过去七年中详细的涉案人员名单
and he also agrees to wear a wire.
以及佩戴窃听器
Wait...
等等
Did you just say "wear a wire"?
你刚才是说窃听器?
A wire. Mmm-hmm.
窃听 是
What does that mean?
什么意思?
You want me to rat? Is that it?
你这是在说让我当告密的?是吗?
No,I want you to cooperate.
不 我是让你合作
- No. You want me to rat,right? - Yes. We want you to rat.
- 不 你这是让我告密啊 - 没错 就是要你告密
That's fucking exactly what we want you to do. To rat.
他妈的就是让你做这个 当叛徒
How was Cristy's party?
克里斯蒂的派对怎么样?
Fine.
挺好
Good.
那就好
Babe,I spoke to the lawyers again today.
我今天又跟律师谈过了
I have some really,really great news.
有重大的好消息
Mmm-hmm.
Turns out you're completely off the hook,honey.
他们说这件事跟你完全没关系
I know that already.
我已经知道了
Right. Exactly.
没错 完全正确
You never did anything wrong in the first place,right?
你从来都没做错过什么事 对吗?
It turns out,all the FBI really
原来 FBI只是
wants from me is to,uh,
想要我的 嗯
to cooperate.
合作
You know?
你知道什么?
Turns out I have so much information
我掌握了很多信息
about the stock market and Wall Street,
关于股市 华尔街的
I could save the government
我可以给政府
years of heartache,not to mention
省下好几年的头痛
- countless dollars. - Mmm-hmm.
- 更别提省多少钱了 - 嗯
But it gets even better,babe.
还有更好的呢
Because if I do decide to cooperate,
因为如果我真的签字合作
I might only be looking at four short years,
我可能只要坐四年牢
in which case,you know,
因为这件事 你知道的
we could start fresh,maybe sell the house.
这样的话我们可以重头开始 或许可以把房子卖了
And any fines that I'd have to pay
那些罚金都可以
wouldn't be due till after I serve my term,
等到坐完牢再交
so we'd still have plenty of money left over,you know?
所以我们还是可以留下不少钱的
Mmm-hmm.
The only thing that of course bummed me out a little bit
只是这样做还是让我有点不舒服
is this whole idea of having to
这是整个的想法吗
give information about my friends.
告我朋友们的密
Like you said,"There's no friends on Wall Street." Right?
你也说过 华尔街里没朋友 对吧?
Right. Right. Exactly.
没错 没错 全是
There's a silver lining to that,too,honey.
所以这真是不幸中的万幸了
Because they said eventually...
因为他们也说
Eventually everyone's gonna have to give information on this case.
最后不管是谁都要对这案子开口
So,at the end of the day,it might not even be a factor. You know?
所以到了最后 这很可能都不算什么事
Well,that's good news. Right?
不错 那的确是好消息啊 对吗?
Yeah,yeah.
是啊 是啊
I'm really happy for you.
真的为你高兴
What do you mean,happy for me,sweetheart?
什么叫为我高兴?
You should be happy for the both of us. Right?
你该为我们俩高兴的吧 是啊?
- Yeah,right. - All right.
- 是啊 这才对 - 好的
Come here,baby.
过来 宝贝
Give me a kiss,sweetheart.
让我亲亲 亲爱的
Jordan...
乔丹
Oh,come on,baby.
哦 快来 宝贝
I haven't made love to you in so long. Please.
我们还就没有亲热了 求你了
- No. Jordan,stop it. - Come on,honey,please.
- 不行 乔丹 住手 - 快点啊 亲爱的 求你啦
No! Jordan,stop it!
不行 乔丹 住手
I've loved you since the moment I saw you.
我爱你因为我看到你的那一刻
I fucking hate you,Jordan.
我恨死你了 乔丹
- Get off me! - Baby... Don't do that.
- 滚开 - 宝贝 别这样
You know how much I love you,right?
你知道我有多爱你的?
Stop that,sweetie. Please.
别这样 求你了
You wanna fuck me,Jordan?
你这么想该干我吗 乔丹?
You wanna fuck me?
这么想干我?
Good.
好的
Go ahead.
来吧
Go ahead and fuck me.
来啊 来吧
I want you to fuck me real hard.
你狠狠来吧
I want you to fuck me like it's the last fucking time.
像这是最后一次一样狠狠地来吧
- Why are you moving like that? - Come on.
- 为什么你要这样 -来吧
Please hold still.
- 来吧宝贝 为我射吧 - 噢 我喜欢
'Cause I want you to come for me,baby.
因为我喜欢你为我高潮
Come on,babe.
为我高潮吧
Come for me,baby.
来看我了 宝贝
I want you to come for me
我希望你能来给我
like it's the last fucking time.
像这是最后一次一样
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 爽吧?- 爽
Come on,baby. Come for me. Come for me,baby.
来吧 宝贝 来找我 来看我了 宝贝
Come on,baby.
来吧 宝贝
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 好吧?- 来吧
- Yeah,baby,come. - You want me to come for you?
- 是啊 宝贝 来 - 你想让我来吗?
Yeah.
好的
- You want me to come for you? - Yeah!
- 你想让我来吗?- 是的
Huh? You want me to come for you?
嗯?你要我来吗?
Oh,God,baby. Yeah!
哦 上帝 宝贝 是啊
Oh,God. Oh,God.
哦 上帝 哦 上帝
Oh,God.
哦 上帝
Oh,God.
哦 上帝
Jesus.
上帝
Oh,baby.
哦 宝贝
That was so fucking great!
刚才真是太棒了
Oh,God!
哦 天呢
That was the last time.
刚才那是最后一次了
What do you mean,baby?
这话什么意思?
I mean that was the last time we ever have sex.
我是说刚才那是我们最后一次做爱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
What do you mean,you want a divorce?
什么意思 你要离婚?
What's that supposed to mean,you want a divorce?
什么意思 离婚?
Get off me! I want a divorce.
放开 我要离婚
You just made love to me.
你才刚跟我做完
What the fuck is wrong with you?
这是怎么回事?
I don't love you anymore,Jordan!
我已经不爱你了 乔丹
Oh,you don't love me?
哦 你不爱我?
You don't love me anymore,huh?
你不爱我了 嗯?
Well,isn't that just fucking convenient for you!
找这借口还真方便啊
Now that I'm under federal indictment,
我现在被联邦起诉
with an electronic bracelet around my ankle,
脚脖子还绑着电子锁
now you decide you don't fucking love me anymore.
然后你就决定不再爱我了
- Is that right? - No,no.
- 是吧?- 不 不
What kind of person are you? Tell me.
你是怎样一个人啊?告诉我
You married me!
你不是娶了我吗
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
这他妈的什么意思
Jordan,this is how it's gonna go.
乔丹 接下来是这样
I'm gonna take custody of the kids.
孩子监护权归我
If you agree to the divorce right now,
如果你答应马上离婚
I will allow visitation.
我可以允许你来探望
- Okay? Don't try to fight it. - Oh,my God.
- 好吧?别跟我争 - 哦 我的天呢
It'll save us both a lot of money
这能给我们省一大笔钱
and I got a feeling you're gonna need it.
我觉得你会很需要钱的
You're not taking my kids,sweetheart. You hear me?
你可不能带走我的孩子 听见没有?
I've already talked to the lawyer.
我已经跟律师谈过了
He said even if you don't get convicted,
他说如果你罪名成立
I've got a good chance of getting them.
我有很大机会拿到监护权
I got news for you.
那我也有消息要告诉你
You're not fucking taking my children,
你别想带走我的孩子
you vicious fucking cunt,you!
你这恶毒臭女人 你
Fuck you,you fucking bitch!
该死的臭婊子
You're not fucking taking my goddamn fucking kids!
你不许带走我的孩子
You hear me? Fuck you!
听见没有?该死
You're not fucking taking my fucking kids!
不许带走我的孩子
Fucking bitch!
贱货
Fucking whore!
婊子
Fucking bitch! Piece of shit fucking whore!
贱货 人渣 婊子
Look at yourself,Jordan.
看看你自己 乔丹
You're sick!
恶心
You're a sick man!
你这恶心的家伙
Fuck you! I told you,you're not taking my fucking kids!
混蛋 告诉你了 不许带走我的孩子
You think I would let my kids near you?
你以为我会让我的孩子靠近你?
Look at yourself!
看看你自己
You know what my lawyer said?
你知道我的律师说什么吗?
My lawyer said that you're going to prison for 20 years,Jordan.
我的律师说你要坐20年的牢
Twenty fucking years! You're never gonna see the kids again!
20年啊 你永远见不到你的小孩了
You don't think I'm not gonna see my...
你觉得我永远见不到她们了
No,I'm not fucking letting you near my kids!
我绝不让你接近她们
You don't think I'm gonna see my fucking kids again,huh?
你完全没听懂我说什么吧?
Don't you fucking touch them!
你胆敢碰她试试
Don't you fucking touch me!
别碰我
Sweetheart? You're coming on a trip with Daddy,all right?
亲爱的 跟爸爸一起出门去
You're coming on a trip with Daddy.
没事 爸爸在呢
Don't you fucking touch her,Jordan.
不许你碰她 乔丹
I swear to God,I will fucking kill you!
我发誓我会杀了你的
It's all right,baby.
好了宝贝
You and Daddy are gonna go
跟爸爸一起出门玩
on a little trip together,okay?
一起出门玩 好的
- A little trip together. - Violet!
- 一个小一起旅行 - 紫罗兰
Violet!
紫罗兰
- Get the key! Get the key! - I got it!
- 去拿钥匙 去拿钥匙 - 我拿了
Jordan,you open this fucking door
乔丹 你打开这该死的门
- right now! Open the door! - Put your seat belt on.
- 坐好 把安全带系上 - 腿放进去
There you go. Get your legs in.
那就这样吧放好你得腿
I'm taking her with me!
我要带她走
I told you I'm taking her with me,
告诉你吧 我要带她走
you fucking bitch!
你这贱货
You're not gonna stop me! You're not gonna stop me!
你没法阻止我 你没法阻止我
We're going on a little trip,honey.
一起出门去 亲爱的
No! No!
不要 不要
Get the hell out of here!
你给我滚开
Leave that baby alone!
别管 宝贝
Violet! Garage door! Close it!
把门关上
Mommy!
妈妈
- Get out of here! - Open the fucking door!
- 滚啊 - 把门打开
Mommy!
妈妈
No!
Oh,Lord! Oh,my heavens...
哦 上帝 哦 我的天
Get the baby!
宝贝
Naomi,get the baby!
娜奥米 宝贝
- Mommy. - Honey,it's okay.
- 妈妈 - 亲爱的 没事了
It's gonna be okay.
它会没事的
Oh,Mr. Jordan has lost his mind.
哦 先生 乔丹已经失去了他的理智
- Baby... - It's all right,honey.
- 宝贝 - 没关系 亲爱的
She all right?
没事吧?
Is she all right?
没事了
What's the matter with you?
你这人到底怎么回事
Is she all right?
她没事吧
Paragraph 1.
第一
The defendant shall plead guilty
被告人需
to all counts of the indictment
对纽约东区法庭
currently pending against him
对被控告的几项罪名
in the United States District Court
完全认罪
for the Eastern District of New York.
纽约的东部地区
Paragraph 2.
第二
Talk normally.
说话正常就行
The defendant shall participate
被告人需参与秘密
in undercover activities...
卧底行动
Breathe normally.
正常呼吸
Including wearing a recording device,
佩带录音设备
also known as a wire...
也就是窃听器
After five minutes,you'll forget you even have it on.
五分钟后 你就会忘了自己带着它
In conjunction with the investigation...
结合调查
Fucking brutal.
协助调查
Quit your bitching.
放弃吧
Paragraph 4. The defendant must not commit,
第四被告人不得有犯罪
or attempt to commit,any further crimes.
或试图犯罪的行为
Please. Let me just sign the fucking thing already.
拜托了 让我把字签了吧 行了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Just here?
这儿吗?
That'd be good.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢
It wasn't even a choice.
我甚至都没得选
For the next six hours,I came up with a list.
接下来的6小时 我拟了一份名单
Friends,enemies,business associates.
朋友 敌人 生意伙伴
Anybody who 'd ever known me
任何在股票行业认识我的人
or taken so much as a stock tip.
或采取股票的小费
Wolfie! Wolfie! Wolfie!
华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼
The first name on the list was Donnie.
名单上第一个人就是丹尼
Jordan,do you know how good it is
乔丹 你知道
to have you back in this office?
你这回来是多好的事吗
It's not the same when you're gone.
你不在这里完全不一样了
It's sad,you understand? It's like...
难过的时候 你明白吗?这就像
That fucking Steve Madden,huh?
那个该死的史蒂夫·马登 嗯?
I can't...
这我不能
Swear to God,I can't even think about it.
我现在想都不能想这事
Every time I think about him,my blood boils.
每次想到都火气往上窜
I can't even say his name.
我都没法提这人名字
- I know. - It's,like,disgusting.
- 我知道 - 看起来 好恶心啊
I grew up with this guy and he betrays me like that.
我还跟他一起长大的 然后他这样背叛我
Ugh!
He ever get back to you about that,um...
他会回到你身边 嗯
About that account?
那个账户
You remember.
你记得的
It was like 4 or 5 mil,something like that,right?
差不多四五百万吧 对吧?
He was supposed to kick back 4 or 5 mil,was it?
差不多是有那么多吧?
Actually,I was...
其实 我
I was fucked up,Jordan,
我搞砸了 乔丹
- so I don't really remember. - Yeah.
- 我都不记得了 - 是的
Yeah,right. Stupid.
是啊 好吧 蠢死了
Well,if he calls you,
嗯 如果他打电话来
you make sure and contact me,okay?
记得联系我啊 好吧?
- Yeah. Of course. - Yeah.
- 好 那是当然 - 好
Of course,yeah. No,of course.
当然 好的 不 当然不
You gonna eat that last piece of yellowtail,bud?
你那最后一块还吃不吃 巴德?
No,it's all yours.
不 归你了
Can I get this?
那我拿走了?
So,what else is...
所以 那其他的事呢
Well,how's Naomi and everything?
娜奥米怎么样了?
You know how it is.
你知道的
She hates my fucking guts.
她恨死我了
How's Hildy? Good?
海蒂呢?还好吗?
She's still alive,so
她还活着
my life is fucked,you know?
我的日子还是很这么槽糕 你说呢?
Yeah.
好吧
Mr. Jordan.
乔丹先生
Mmm?
Mr. Jordan,you got a visitor.
乔丹先生 有人找
What?
什么事
You've got a visitor.
有客人找
I need you to get dressed.
你得去把衣服穿上
Why? What the fuck's going on?
为什么?怎么回事?
You're going to jail.
你坐牢去吧
All right.
好的
I'll get some clothes on.
我去穿衣服
We'll give you a hand with that.
我们这有人帮你
Okay.
好吧
FBI!
联邦调查局
Everybody sit down. Put your hands
所有人坐好 手举起来
where they can be seen,and shut up!
可以看到 统统闭嘴
Don't you fucking touch me.
不要碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的手拿开
Don't get out of your seats!
不要离开你的座位
It's fucking Chanel!
这是该死的香奈儿
I gave up everyone.
我供出了所有人
And in return,
作为回报
I got three years in some hellhole in Nevada I'd never even heard of.
我得在内华达州一个 鸟不拉屎的地方关三年
Like my pops,Mad Max,had said,
就像我老爸 疯狂的麦克斯说的
"The chickens had come home to roost."
母鸡最后还是要找公鸡(做了坏事就必须承担后果)
Whatever the fuck that means.
我不懂这什么意思
I hope Your Honor would agree
我希望你能同意
that Mr. Belfort has distinguished himself
贝尔福特先生通过合作
in terms of his cooperation.
立下了重大功劳
Mr. Belfort has helped the government win convictions
他帮助政府
of over two dozen serious offenders
在这一系列案件中定罪了超过20人
and helped them recover millions of dollars
并帮忙追回几百万
to be made available for restitution to their victims.
以补偿受害者
The sentence of the court shall be
法庭判决
36 months in federal prison.
被告将在联邦监狱服刑36个月
Please remand the defendant.
被告可以退席
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That's okay.
好的
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的贝尔福特被判刑
I'm not ashamed to admit it.
承认这个也没什么好丢脸的
When we arrived at the prison,
刚到监狱的时候
I was absolutely terrified.
我给吓坏了
Belfort,on your feet.
贝尔福特 起来
But I needn't have been.
但其实没什么好怕
You see,for a brief fleeting moment,
有那么短暂的一瞬间
I 'd forgotten I was rich.
我忘了自己曾经是有钱人
And I lived in a place where everything was for sale.
自己曾住在一个所有东西都明码标价的地方
Wouldn't you like to learn how to sell it?
如果你喜欢学着去推销
So listen. I've met some bad motherfuckers in my life.
我这辈子碰到的混蛋可不少
I'm talking about rock stars,
我说的是摇滚明星
professional athletes,gangsters.
职业运动员 黑道中人
I'm telling you,some real bad motherfuckers.
我真的告诉你 那些人确实很该死
But this guy,my good friend,
但今天这个人 我的好朋友
Mr. Jordan Belfort,is the single
乔丹·贝尔福特先生
baddest motherfucker I have ever met.
是我见过最碉堡的混账
So I want you right now
所以 我现在想要
to give a warm Auckland,New Zealand welcome
热烈的新西兰式的掌声
for my good friend
我的好朋友
and the world's greatest sales trainer,
世界上最好的销售培训专家
Mr. Jordan Belfort!
乔丹·贝尔福特
Thank you.
谢谢
Sell me this pen.
把这支笔卖给我
It's,uh...
它 嗯
It's an amazing pen.
这是一支很棒的笔
For professionals,it's a...
给专业人士 使用的
Sell me this pen.
把这支笔卖给我
Well,it's a nice pen.
不错 这支笔真的很好
You can use the pen
你可以用笔
to write down thoughts from your life so you can...
写下自己的想法 就不会忘记了
Sell me
把这支笔卖给我
this pen.
这支笔
Well...
不错
This pen works and I personally love this pen...
这支笔挺好用 我个人很喜欢