人工智能 Artificial Intelligence: AI

上映日期: 2,001

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 科幻

导演: 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格

演员: 海利·乔·奥斯蒙 / 弗兰西丝·奥康纳 / 山姆·洛巴兹 / 杰克·托马斯 / 裘德·洛 / 威廉·赫特 / 肯·梁 / 克拉克·格雷格 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 汤姆·加洛普 / 尤金·奥斯门特 / 艾


台词
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影視 修正調整歡迎愛好者加入我們 www.YYeTs.com
字幕來源: 網絡字幕處理: beenoera 后期: beenoera
《人工智能》
Those were the years after the ice caps had melted...
那些多年來的南北極冰川逐漸融化...
because of the greenhouse gases,
因為溫室效應
and the oceans had risen to drown so many cities...
海水淹沒了許多的大城市...
along all the shorelines of the world.
順著世界所有的沿海地區
Amsterdam, Venice, New York...
阿姆斯特丹 威尼斯 紐約...
forever lost.
蕩然無存
Millions of people were displaced.
數百萬人無家可歸
Climates became chaotic.
天氣瞬息萬變
Hundreds of millions of people starved in poorer countries.
貧窮國家有億萬人民淪為饑民
Elsewhere, a high degree of prosperity survived...
少數的先進國家
when most governments in the developed world...
為了維持高度經濟發展
introduced legal sanctions to strictly license pregnancies,
立法限制 懷孕必須經過法定程序
which was why robots,
所以機器人...
who are never hungry and who did not consume resources...
一旦出廠以后
beyond those of their first manufacture,
不會浪費資源和糧食
were so essential an economic link...
便成為社會架構中
in the chain mail of society.
重要的一環
To create an artificial being has been the dream of man...
發明擁有人工智慧的機器人
since the birth of science
一直是人類的夢想
Not merely the beginning of the modern age...
在現代科技萌芽初期
when our forbearers astonished the world with the first thinking machines...
所謂的思考型機器震驚全世界
primitive monsters that could play chess
那只不過是會下棋的電腦
How far we have come
那是好久以前的事
The artificial being is a reality...
擁有人工智慧的機器人
of perfect simulacrum...
擬真程度幾乎完美
articulated in limb
長相一模一樣
articulate in speech...
說話字正腔圓
and not lacking in human response
幾乎擁有人類的反應
And even pain-memory response
甚至擁有疼痛記憶反應
How did that make you feel? Angry? Shocked?
你有什么感覺? 生氣? 驚嚇?
- I don't understand. - What did I do to your feelings?
- 我不明白 - 我傷了你的感情嗎?
You did it to my hand
你只傷了我的手
All right
好吧
There's the rub
問題就出在這里
Undress. At Cybertronics of New Jersey
脫衣 新澤西州的擬真電子公司
the artificial being has reached its highest form
研發最先進的人工智慧
The universally-adopted Mecha...
也就是全球通用的機器人
the basis for hundreds of models serving the human race...
總共推出數百種型號
in all the multiplicity of daily life
為人類的日常生活服務
That's far enough
這已經足夠了
But we have no reason to congratulate ourselves
但是我們不能沾沾自喜
We are rightly proud of it
這雖然確實值得我們驕傲
but what does it amount to?
但是這又代表什么?
Sheila, open
席拉 張嘴
A sensory toy...
這只是一個感官玩具
with intelligent behavioral circuits...
擁有智能行為電路板
using neurone-sequencing technology...
她使用的神經元排序科技
as old as I am
都和我一樣老
I believe that my work on mapping the impulse pathways in a single neurone...
我相信我在... 單神經元的脈沖傳輸研究
can enable us to construct...
能夠讓我們制造一個...
a Mecha of a qualitatively different order
截然不同的智慧型機器人
I propose...
我提議...
that we build a robot...
研發一個機器人
- who can love. - Love?
- 會愛的機器人 - 愛?
- But we ship thousands of lover models every month. - Of course
- 我每月都賣出幾千個機器情人 - 當然了
You're your own best customer, Syatyoo-Sama.
你也是我們忠實的客戶
Quality control is very important.
品質管制是很重要的
Tell me. What is love?
告訴我 愛是什么?
Love is first widening my eyes a little bit...
愛是先微張我的雙眼
and quickening my breathing a little...
呼吸急促
and warming my skin and touching my...
體溫開始上升...
And so on. Exactly so. Thank you, Sheila
諸如此類, 沒錯 謝謝你 席拉
But I wasn't referring to sensuality simulators
但我說的不是感官的刺激
The word that I used was "love."
我用的字眼是"愛"
Love like the love of a child for its parents
就像是小孩對父母的愛
I propose that we build a robot child who can love
我提議研發能夠愛的機器小孩
A robot child who will genuinely love...
他能對父母
the parent or parents it imprints on...
付出真摯的愛
with a love that will never end
永無止盡的愛
A child-substitute Mecha?
取代小孩的機器人?
But a Mecha with a mind, with neuronal feedback
一個有心智和情感的機器人
You see, what I'm suggesting is that love will be the key...
這份愛是一個關鍵
by which they acquire a kind of subconscious never before achieved
他們將擁有前所未有的潛意識
An inner world of metaphor, of intuition
充滿暗喻 直覺
of self-motivated reasoning
及自發性推理力的內心世界
- of dreams. - A robot that dreams?
- 還有夢 - 會作夢的機器人?
- Yes. - How exactly do we pull this off?
- 是的 - 這怎么可能?
You know, it occurs to me...
我突然想到
with all this animus existing against Mechas today
社會彌漫著仇視機器人的氣氛
it isn't simply a question of creating a robot who can love
問題不是制造會愛的機器人
But isn't the real conundrum, can you get a human to love them back?
真正的問題是... 人類能不能愛他們?
Ours will be a perfect child caught in a freeze-frame...
這機器小孩會完美不變的
always loving, never ill, never changing
他的愛永無止境 歷久彌堅
With all the childless couples yearning in vain for a license
對于沒有小孩的夫妻來說
our little Mecha will not only open up a completely new market
這機器小孩不但能開發新市場
but it will fill a great human need
也能滿足人類的需求
But you haven't answered my question
但是你沒回答我的問題
If a robot could genuinely love a person
如果這機器人真的能愛一個人
what responsibility does that person hold toward that Mecha in return?
這個人對機器人 又有什么責任?
It's a moral question, isn't it?
這是道德問題 對吧?
The oldest one of all
最古老的一個
But in the beginning, didn't God create Adam to love Him?
但是在創世紀 上帝不也是創造亞當愛他嗎?
(二十個月后)
(冷凍室)
The baby was born as the first leaves of autumn fell.
第一片秋葉掉落時寶寶便出生
A baby boy. And Marian's wish came true
瑪莉安如愿以償 生個男嬰
The boy had white hair
男嬰有一頭白發
He was baptized Martin, after his grandfather
他被命名為馬丁和祖父同名
- Dr. Frazier. Hi. Good to see you. - Hello, Henry
- 費雪大夫 - 很高興見到你
Listen, there was an article by Random Bach in the Journal of Chinese Medicine.
中國醫藥期刊有一篇論文
- They talked about these virus locators, - Hello again, Monica
- 談到病毒探測器 - 夢妮卡 你好
Microscopic synthetic hunter killers
提到一種消滅病毒的新療法
- Did you read that article? - I can still hear you
- 你讀過嗎? - 我聽到了
- I'm worried about her, Henry. She's really got me worried. - Yeah, I know
- 亨利 她讓我非常擔心 - 我知道
She's in the most difficult position of feeling...
她無法承受...
she should mourn the death of your son
你們兒子面臨死亡的事實
After five years, your instincts tell you to mourn him too
即使研判他還有五年的壽命
But medicine assures us that mourning is inappropriate...
但我們卻必須對醫學有信心
- that Martin is merely pending. - Pending
- 馬丁只是在等待解藥 - 等待
So all her grief goes undigested
于是她的傷痛無法宣泄
Henry, your son may be beyond our science
亨利 你兒子可能治不好了
but it's your wife who can still be reached
但是你太太還有救
The screening process was extremely difficult
篩選過程非常困難
It was almost tougher than building the prototype
甚至比制造原型機器人更難
Of our 2,000 employees, a surprising few...
公司有兩千名員工
met your minimum requirements for the in-house testing
只有幾個符合你的最低條件
Initiate. Employment record, quality of lifestyle...
啟動 工作表現 生活品質
Query, internal data...
查詢 內部資料 忠誠度...
loyalty to the firm, and in this individual's case
就拿這一個人來說
a family tragedy that may qualify him above the rest
一場家庭悲劇使他被挑選
I'll see him
我要見他
- Henry! - Don't kill me
- 亨利 - 別生我的氣
Henry, what are you doing?
亨利 你在做什么?
I love you. Don't kill me
我愛你 別生我的氣
The door's closed
門還沒開
I like your floor
我喜歡你們的地板
I can't accept this!
我不能接受
There is no substitute for your own child!
自己的孩子無法替代
You don't have to accept it or even try. It's not too late to take him back
你不必接受或試用 還來得及還回去
- What were you thinking? - Shh
- 你在想什么? - 噓
- I'll do whatever you want me to do. - Do you think I can just...
- 你要我怎樣都行 - 你以為我能這樣...
- I can just... - I'll do whatever you want me to do!
- 我能... - 你要我怎樣都行
I don't know what to do
我不知道該怎樣
I know, I know. I'll return him to Cybertronics first thing in the morning
明天一早我就把他還回去
It's gone
沒問題
Good
很好
I mean, Henry, did you see his face?
亨利 你看到他的臉嗎?
He's...
He's so real
他好像真人
- But he's not. - No, he's not
- 但他不是 - 他不是
I mean, inside he's like all the rest, isn't he?
他的內部是機器人 對吧?
A hundred miles of fiber, yeah
對 內部有一百哩長的光纖
But outside, he just looks so real...
但是他的外表卻像真人
like he is a child
就像一個小孩
A Mecha child
一個機器小孩
A child
一個小孩
The show of faith my company has placed on me, on us, is extraordinary
公司對我們有極大的信任感
Now, there are a few simple procedures we need to follow...
如果我們決定留下大衛
if and when you decide to keep David
就必須進行幾項程序
If you decide to keep him, there's an imprinting protocol...
你必須啟動認養協議
consisting of a code string of seven particular words...
那是一串七個字的字串
which need to be spoken to David
你必須按照順序
in the predefined order that's been printed here
念給大衛聽
Now, Monica, for our own protection
為了保護我們
this imprinting is irreversible
這項協議是不能更改的
The robot child's love would be sealed... in a sense, hardwired...
他的愛
and would be part of him forever
將永遠燒錄在他的硬體上
Because of this, after imprinting
所以
no Mecha child can be resold
機器小孩不能重新販售
If an adopted parent should ever decide not to keep the child
如果認養父母決定不要這小孩
they must return it to Cybertronics for destruction
必須將他退回公司銷毀
I had to sign a letter of agreement, or they wouldn't even let you see David
我簽了協議書你才能見到大衛
You have to sign it too. Right here
你也要這里簽名
Monica, don't imprint until you're entirely sure
夢妮卡 你不確定就別認養他
Silly man. Of course I'm not sure
別傻了 我當然不確定
Would you like me to sleep now?
你們要我睡了嗎?
- Good idea. Good idea. - Um...
- 好主意 好主意 - 嗯...
- Monica? - Uh, well, it's late, you know
- 夢妮卡? - 時候不早 都九點多了
- It's after 9:00, so... - Yeah. Ten past
- 九點多了 - 是的
How-How late do they let you stay up?
你通常幾點睡覺?
I can never go to sleep
我永遠都不能睡覺
But I can lay quietly and not make a peep
但是我能乖乖地躺著不吵人
So, those pajamas will fit you,
這件睡衣應該合身
and we'll be in to check on you first thing in the morning
明早我就來看你
Dress me?
幫我穿
You know, I'm gonna say good night while you boys be boys
我先睡了 你們男生去玩吧
Raise your arms
手舉起來
- Is it a game? - Yes
- 這是游戲嗎? - 是的
Hide-and-seek
躲迷藏
I found you
我找到你了
That's your room. Just, uh, go and play
那是你的房間 自己去玩吧
I found you
我找到你了
Out! Out! Get out of here!
出去 快出去!
And close the goddamn door!
給我把門關上!
I can't...
我不能
(警告: 程式啟動后無法更改)
(快速啟動指示)
(按照順序慢慢念這些字)
Is it a game?
這是游戲嗎?
Now, I'm gonna read some words
我要念幾個字
And, uh, they won't make any sense
沒什么意義
but I want you to listen to them anyway...
但你要仔細聽
and look at me all the time
一直看著我
- Can you do that? - Yes, Monica
- 你能嗎? - 能 夢妮卡
Can you feel my hand on the back of your neck?
你有感覺我在摸你脖子嗎?
Yes
- Does any of this hurt? - No
- 你會痛嗎? - 不會
Okay, now, look at me
好吧 現在... 看著我
Ready?
好了嗎?
Cirrus
觸毛
Socrates
蘇格拉底
Particle
分子
Decibel
分貝
Hurricane
颶風
Dolphin
海豚
Tulip
郁金香
Monica
夢妮卡
David
大衛
Monica
夢妮卡
All right
好了
I wonder if I did that right. I don't...
不曉得我有沒有做對
What were those words for, Mommy?
媽咪 那些字是什么?
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
Mommy
媽咪
Who am I, David?
大衛 我是誰?
You are my mommy
你是我媽咪
- Mmm. - You smell lovely
- 嗯 - 你好香
I love it when you wear this stuff
我喜歡你搽香水
- Will you still love me when it's all gone? - No
- 香水沒了 你還愛我嗎? - 不愛
- Stop it. - But we can get married again...
- 別鬧了 - 但我們能再次結婚...
and begin with a fragrance that's not in such short supply
下次你最好搽普通一點的香水
We gotta go. Come on. We're late
走了 快點 遲到了
- Hello, David. - Hello, Henry
- 你好 大衛 - 你好 亨利
- Walk us out, all right, sweetheart? - Come on
- 甜心 送我們出門 - 來呀
My shoe!
我的鞋子
- Henry, your tie! - I know, I know.
- 亨利 你的領帶 - 我真糟糕
You're hopeless!
你太粗心了
He's trying so hard to please you.
他只是想討好我們
- He has a way with my coffee. - And it's creepy
- 他想討好我 他泡的咖啡好香 - 好恐怖
- You can never hear him coming. He's just always there. - He is only a child
- 他老是一聲不響地冒出來 - 他只是個孩子
Monica, he's a toy
他是個玩具
He's a gift...
他是個禮物
from you
你送的
David, when we leave, all the doors and windows will go smart
大衛 門窗都會自動鎖好
So you can't leave your room. But if you'd like...
你不能離開房間 不過要是...
- Oh, I put way too much on. - Do I smell lovely?
- 我搽了太多香水 - 我聞到好香哦
Oh, God, no
糟糕了
Mommy,
媽咪?
will you die?
你會死嗎?
Well, one day, David, yes, I will
有那么一天 大衛 我是會死的
I'll be alone
我就會一個人
Don't worry yourself so
你不要擔心
How long will you live?
你能活多久?
For ages
很久
For 50 years
還有五十年
I love you, Mommy
我愛你 媽咪
I hope you never die
我希望你不會死
Never
永遠不會死
- Yes. - Darling!
- 希望 - 親愛的
We're becoming unfashionably, unreasonably late
我們遲到太久了
Hello?
你好?
This belonged to Martin, my son
這是我兒子馬丁的
Ahh!
啊!
His name is Teddy
他的名字叫泰迪
Teddy, this is David
泰迪 這是大衛
- Hello, Teddy. - Hello, David
- 你好 泰迪 - 你好 大衛
David, Teddy is a supertoy
大衛 泰迪是超級玩具
and I know you will take good care of each other
你們一定會好好照顧對方
I am not a toy
我不是玩具
Henry?
亨利
- Sorry. - What were you doing up there?
- 對不起 - 你在上面干嘛?
I'll tell you in the car. Come on
我到車上再說 走吧
Is 50 years a long time?
五十年很久嗎?
I don't think so
應該不久
David, I'll get it!
大衛 我來接
Honey, hand it to me
甜心 給我
Look what I can do
你瞧我能做什么
Hello?
喂?
Yes?
Mrs. Swinton, could you hold a moment?
史溫頓太太 請稍等
I have an urgent call from your husband
你先生有急事找你
Yes, I will. David, l-I need to talk to the phone now
好的 大衛 我要接電話
Monica? Monica? Can you hear me, Monica?
夢妮卡... 你聽得到嗎?
- Let the phone talk now.
讓我接電話
- Monica, can you hear me? Pick up the phone, Monica!
夢妮卡 快接電話
- Run along. Play with Teddy. - Pick up the phone, Monica! Oh, my God! Mon...
- 快去跟泰迪玩 - 天啊夢妮卡
Hello, Henry? What is it? What...
喂? 亨利 怎么了?
What?
什么?
When?
幾時?
Oh, God
天啊
David
大衛
the most wonderful thing in the whole world has happened
世上最美好的事發生了
This is Martin
這是馬丁
This is my son
他是我兒子
Martin, no!
馬丁住手
We'll have a contest to see who he comes to first
我們試試看他會先到誰那兒
Come here, Teddy! Come here, boy!
過來呀 泰迪 過來呀
Teddy! Come here!
泰迪 過來
You call him too
你也叫他
Come here, Teddy
過來 泰迪
- Come on! Teddy! Teddy! - Come here, boy
- 過來呀 - 過來
- Come here! Come on, Teddy! - Come here, Teddy
- 過來呀 泰迪 - 過來 泰迪
- Teddy. Come here, Teddy. - Teddy, come!
- 過來 - 過來呀 泰迪
- Come here, Teddy. - Come, Teddy! Come!
- 過來 泰迪 - 過來 泰迪
Mommy! Mommy!
媽咪! 媽咪
Are they torturing you, Teddy?
他們在虐待你嗎?
He used to be a supertoy, but now he's old and stupid
他以前是超級玩具 但是... 現在他又舊又蠢
You want him?
你要他嗎?
Yes, please
好 謝謝
So I guess now you're the new supertoy
我猜你是新的超級玩具
So, what good stuff can you do?
你會什么把戲?
Oh, can you do power stuff, like walk on the ceiling or the walls?
你會在天花板或�暀W走路嗎?
Anti-gravity? Like, float or fly?
會飄浮或飛行嗎?
Can you?
你會嗎?
No, because I'm real.
不會 因為我是真人
- Can you break this? - I better not
- 你能折斷它嗎? - 我最好不要
These things, they do look better in pieces. They do
玩具要打爛才好玩 真的啦
I can't
我不行
Stand up
站起來
Look, they made you bigger than me
瞧 他們把你做得比我大
- Who did? - Well, they did... the doll makers
- 誰呀? - 玩具工廠呀
They made you taller
你比我還高
Why don't you look like one?
你怎么一點都不像?
"Like one"?
像什么?
You're not cute like a doll
你不像玩偶那么可愛
You just look like someone's ordinary kid
你就像一個普通的小孩
When's your birthday?
你幾時生日?
I never had a birthday
我沒有生日
Okay. When were you first built?
你幾時被做好?
When's your "build-day"?
你的出廠日?
I don't remember
我不記得了
Okay, what's the first thing you can remember?
你記得的第一件事是什么?
- A bird. - What sort of bird?
- 一只鳥 - 什么樣的鳥?
A bird with big wings...
它有一雙大翅膀
and feathers sticking up from the bottom
下面還有羽毛豎起來
Can you draw it?
你能畫出來嗎?
Yes
可以
That looks like a peacock.
看起來像是孔雀
Can you say "peacock"?
你能說"孔雀"嗎?
- Peacock. - Can you say "pee"?
- 孔雀 - 你能說"尿"嗎?
- Pee. - Now say that two times fast
- 尿 - 我要你很快說兩遍
Okay.
好了
Then you gotta put the green ones...
然后你要把綠藥丸...
- Read to us? - Hey
- 念故事給我們聽 - 嘿
Let's see
我看看
Oh, yeah
好啊
David's going to love it
大衛一定會愛死了
As soon as his show was over, the showman went into the kitchen
表演一結束 老板就到廚房
where the whole sheep which he was preparing for supper...
他為晚飯準備了一只烤全羊
was roasting on the slowly-turning spit in the furnace
這只全羊正在火爐上烤著
When he saw there was not enough wood to finish roasting it
他發現沒有足夠的木柴
he called Harlequin and the Punchinello and said
于是他就把小丑叫來說...
'Bring me in Pinocchio. You will find him hanging on a nail
把小木偶拿來 他被掛在�暀W
He is made of nice, dry wood
他是用上好的木頭做的
and I'm sure he will make a nice fire for my roast.
用來烤全羊一定很棒
Pinocchio worked until midnight.
小木偶辛苦工作到午夜
And instead of making eight baskets,
他不只做了八個籃子
he made sixteen.
他一共做了十六個籃子
Then he went to bed and fell asleep.
然后他就上床睡覺
As he slept, he dreamt he saw the fairy, lovely and smiling
他夢到一位面帶微笑的藍仙女
who gave him a kiss, saying
她親了他一下說...
Brave Pinocchio
勇敢的小木偶 你有一顆善心
in return for your good heart, I forgive all your past misdeeds.
所以我原諒你過去犯的錯
Be good in future, and you will be happy.
以后你只要乖乖的就會快樂
Then the dream ended and Pinocchio awoke
小木偶醒來以后
full of amazement
心中充滿驚喜
You can imagine how astonished he was...
他很驚訝地發現
when he saw that he was no longer a puppet...
他不再是一個小木偶
but a real boy just like other boys.
他跟其他小孩一樣是真人了
Josephine evidently has taken a leave of absence
我聽說約瑟芬離職了
- Oh, my God. - Mm-hmm
- 我的天啊- 嗯
- Well, I saw that coming. - How could you see that coming?
- 我早就猜到了 - 怎么會?
- They were fabulous together. - Oh, come on! She was miserable! I mean...
- 他們那么相配 - 少來 她很不快樂
- Well, he never said they were miserable. - Yeah, that's because...
- 他沒說他們很不快樂 - 那是因為...
Wasn't that because of the cutbacks?
因為裁減預算嗎?
I have no idea. Actually, they don't tell me anything.
不知道 他們什么也沒說
- Do they really have a weight problem? - So do I.
- 他們真的很胖嗎? - 我也很胖呀
- You do not. That is ridiculous. - All right, look.
- 你不胖 - 太夸張了
I don't know. There's something about inner beauty that...
我不知道 內在美比較重要吧
You will break
你會壞掉的
- Oh, that is ridiculous! - Exactly
- 太夸張了 - 是啊
Work has become so silly.
工作變得一成不變
I know what you're talking about
我懂你的意思
- Does he eat? - I'm not sure
- 他能吃東西嗎? - 我不確定
- You're not supposed to do that. - David, what are you doing?
- 你不能吃東西 - 大衛 你在干嘛?
- David! Martin, put the fork down. - Is it in the manual book?
- 馬丁把叉子放下 - 這在說明書中嗎?
- Stop. Stop, David. - Put it down now. David, stop it!
- 別吃了 大衛 - 大衛 別吃了
Martin, you're provoking him, okay? Stop it.
馬丁別激他 住手
- Stop it, David! - The two of you, stop it!
- 快住手 - 你們快住手
Stop it! Stop it now!
馬上住手
Stop it! David, stop it!
別吃了 大衛 別吃了
There's sputum in the code lockers
鎖碼晶片上有食物
Smell that garlic
還有蒜味
We should throw in a chest mint
放片薄荷糖去蒜味
- Can you locate the service? - Don't touch the merchandise
- 你找到了嗎? - 別亂碰
- It's all swamp in here. - You made a mess of yourself.
- 全都是菠菜 - 你搞得一團糟
Spinach is for rabbits, people and Popeye
兔子 人和水手卜派才吃菠菜
not robo-boys
機器小孩不能吃
Try to insert yourself
你把它插進去
Now through the pantry, all the lower shelves
把食品室和底層都擦干凈
It's okay, Mommy. It doesn't hurt
沒事 媽咪這不會痛
The activators are all shut down on the left side
左邊的組件全都關閉
- Monica. - Shh. I have to...
- 夢妮卡 - 別說話
I have to...
別說話
That's not all of it. That's not all of it
還沒好 還沒好
If you do something really, really, really special for me,
如果你替我做一件特別的事
a special mission
一項特別的任務
then I'll go tell Mommy...
我就告訴媽咪...
I love you
我愛你
And then she'll love you too
這樣她也會愛你
What shall I do?
你要我做什么?
You have to promise, and then I'll tell you
你要先答應 我才能說
You have to tell me, and then I'll promise
你要先說 我才能答應
I want a lock of Mommy's hair
我要一束媽咪的頭發
I'll share it with you
我會跟你分
And if you had it and wore it
你只要戴著她的頭發
she might love you even more
她就會更愛你
Like the princess in the movie we saw
就跟電影里的公主一樣
When she had the prince's hair in her necklace thing
她把王子的頭發當項鏈戴著
he loved her
他就愛她
We can ask her
我們直接向她要
No, it has to be a secret mission
不行 這一定要是秘密進行
Sneak into Mommy's bedroom in the middle of the night...
三更半夜偷溜到媽咪的房間
and chop it off
然后把頭發剪掉
I can't, Martin. I'm not allowed
不行 馬丁我不能這么做
You promised
你答應了
You said, "Tell me, and then I'll promise."
你說 我說了你就答應
Didn't you?
不是嗎?
David!
大衛!
Why did you do that? Why did you do that?
你為什么這么做? 為什么?
- What are you doing? You're hurting him! - Talk to me! Goddamn it!
- 你在干什么? 你在傷害他 - 說話呀 該死
- Why did you do that? Why did you do that? - You're hurting him!
- 為什么? - 你在傷害他!
- You're hurting him! Don't break him! - Why did you do that?
- 你在傷害他 別弄壞了他 - 為什么你要這樣?
Henry, I wanted Mommy to love me...
亨利 我只是想要媽咪...
more
更愛我
- Oh, my God. - What?
- 我的天啊- 怎么了?
- I think I cut my eye. Oh, God, I think it's bleeding. - Let me see
- 我好像被割到眼睛 好像流血了 - 小心點
It's normal for little boys to feel jealous and competitive
小男孩總是會互相吃醋
Martin's only been home a month,
馬丁才回家一個月
and it's normal for brothers to challenge each other
兄弟總是會彼此競爭
He was playing a game, he made a mistake, and...
他只是玩游戲 他犯了錯
- He's practically human. - That's not how he looked holding the knife
- 他只是個小男孩 - 他拿著一把刀太可怕了
- Scissors. - It was a weapon
- 只是剪刀 - 那是武器
Why do you keep imagining that he was purposely trying to harm me?
你為什么老是以為他想殺我?
Because we don't know the answer to that
因為我們不能確定...
How is he worth the risk to you or to Martin or to us as a family?
他值得讓我們全家冒險嗎?
I will not let you take him back. You told me what would happen...
你不能送他回去 他會被銷毀
- if we ever took him back. - Think about this
- 如果我們把他送回去 - 你要想想看
If he was created to love, then it's reasonable to assume he knows how to hate
他懂得愛 應該也懂得仇恨
And if pushed to those extremes, what is he really capable of?
他被逼急了會做出什么壞事?
Happy birthday, Martin
生日快樂 馬丁
I made this for you
我做給你的
This him? Is this your little brother?
他是你弟弟嗎?
Technically, no
其實不算是
- He's Mecha. - What's Mecha?
- 他是機器人 - 什么是機器人?
We're organic, you're mechanical
我們是真人 你是機器人
Orga, Mecha
真人 機器人...
- Orga, Mecha. Orga, Mecha. - Todd, stop!
- 真人 機器人 - 陶德 住嘴
I didn't know they even made little kids
我不知道他們做機器小孩
Can you pee?
你能尿尿嗎?
- I cannot. - Then let's see what you can't pee with
- 我不能 - 那就看看你不能尿的地方
Come on
別這樣
Touch it
摸摸看
It feels so real. Oh, that's... that's creepy
好像真的 好詭異哦
- Wow. It feels so real. - That is too real
- 跟真的一樣 - 太真實了
Mecha-real
超級真實
Does he have DAS?
他有DAS嗎?
- DAS what? - Das ist gut!
- 什么? - 很好
Damage Avoidance System. DAS
DAS是損壞避免系統
It's a pain alert system
是一種疼痛警告系統
Our serving man has it
我家傭人就有
It's so they don't go picking up fire with their bare hands and stuff
他們就不會用手去摸火之類的
Watch. Watch this
你們看 看好哦
Now, I'm not gonna cut you
我不會割傷你
This isn't gonna hurt. I'm not gonna cut your skin
這不會痛 我不會割傷你的皮膚
Just tell me when you feel it
你只要告訴我你有沒有感覺
- Keep me safe, Martin. Keep me safe. - Let me go!
- 保護我 馬丁- 放開我
- Keep me safe, Martin. Keep me safe. Keep me safe. - Let me go! Mom!
- 保護我 馬丁- 放手 媽!
Mom! Mom!
媽!
Keep me safe. Keep me safe. Keep me safe. Keep me safe
保護我...
Henry!
亨利
Oh, my... Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God! He's not breathing! He's not breathing!
他沒有呼吸了
Come on, Martin! Come on!
快點
Take a breath. Take a breath.
快呼吸
Cough it up. That a boy. That's a great boy
咳出來 乖孩子
Oh, my God. Thank God.
謝天謝地
Take him out of here.
把他抱到陰涼處
- Hey, David? - Mommy!
- 大衛? - 媽咪
I need to speak to you for a minute, okay?
我得跟你談談 好嗎?
Okay
(媽咪 泰迪在教我寫字)
(我愛你和亨利 陽光照耀)
(我是你的兒子 但泰迪... )
(馬丁也是你兒子 但泰迪不是)
These are beautiful
這些信好美
Thank you
謝謝你
Um...
Um, hey, David, I was thinking that...
我明天想
we could go for a drive tomorrow in the country
載你到郊外兜兜風
You and me. What do you say?
你和我 好不好?
- And Teddy? - Yeah, and Teddy
- 還有泰迪嗎? - 好 還有泰迪
Thank you, Mommy
謝謝你 媽咪
Thank you so much
真是謝謝你
Tomorrow is gonna be just for us, okay?
明天屬于我們倆 好嗎?
Where are we going?
我們要去哪兒?
Someplace nice?
好玩的地方嗎?
Are those happy tears?
那是快樂的眼淚嗎?
What's for dinner tonight?
今天晚飯吃什么?
You know you don't eat
你知道你不能吃飯
Yes
知道
But I like sitting at the table
不過我喜歡坐在餐桌上
(擬真電子公司)
David? David, come on. David... David...
大衛...
Listen... Listen to me!
大衛 聽好 聽我說
David?
大衛
David, listen
大衛, 聽好
Now...
現在
you won't understand the reasons, but...
你不會了解的
I have... I have to leave you here
但是我要把你留在這兒
Is it a game?
這是游戲嗎?
No
不是
When will you come back for me?
你幾時要回來接我?
I'm not, David. You'll have to be here by yourself
不會了 你要一個人留下來
Alone?
一個人?
With Teddy
還有泰迪
No. No, no, no, no, no, no!
不...
No, Mommy, please!
媽咪 求求你
- No, no! Please, no, Mommy! - Shh, shh, shh
- 不 媽咪! - 噓
- They will destroy you. - No! No, Mommy!
- 他們會把你銷毀的 - 不 媽咪
I'm sorry I broke myself
我不該把自己弄壞
I'm so sorry I cut your hair off...
我不該剪你頭發
- and I'm sorry I hurt you and I hurt Martin. - I have to go! I have to go!
- 我也不該傷害你和馬丁- 我得走了
Stop it! Stop it!
放手
- I have to go now! - Mommy, no! Mommy!
- 我要走了 - 媽咪!媽咪!
Mommy, if Pinocchio became a real boy...
我跟小木偶一樣變成小男孩
and I become a real boy, can I come home?
就能回家嗎?
- That's just a story. - But a story tells what happens
- 那只是童話故事 - 故事是發生過的事
Stories are not real! You're not real!
童話不是真的 你也不是真的
Now, listen to me. Look. Look!
聽好
Take this, all right? Take this
拿去
Don't let anyone see how much it is
別讓人家看到你的錢
Now, look, don't go that way
別去那一邊
Look! Look at me! Look! Don't go that way, all right?
看著我 你去那邊就會被抓到
Go anywhere but that way or they'll catch you. Don't ever let them catch you!
別被他們抓到
Listen, stay away from flesh fairs
別去機器屠宰場
away from where there are lots of people
遠離人類
Stay away from all people. Only others like you. Only Mecha are safe
離真人越遠越好 跟你一樣的機器人才安全
- I gotta go. - Why do you wanna leave me?
- 我得走了 - 你為什么要離開我?
Why do you wanna leave me? I'm sorry I'm not real
你為什么要離開我 很抱歉我不是真人
If you let me, I'll be so real for you
請你給我機會當你真兒子
Let go. Let go, David. Let go!
大衛 放手 放手!
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the world
很抱歉我沒告訴你現實世界
- I'm afraid. - Of me?
- 我好怕 - 你怕我?
- Yes. - That I will hurt you?
- 對 - 你怕我會傷害你
Yes.
I think...
我覺得...
you're afraid of letting go
你是害怕解放自我
I think you're afraid of happiness
我覺得你對快樂感到害怕
And this is starting to excite me
這讓我開始興奮
Are you afraid of seeing the stars
你怕看到星星嗎?
Patricia?
派翠西
I can show you how to reach them
我能幫你摘星
I'm afraid of what you've got under there
我怕你褲子底下的東西
May I see what it looks like first?
我能不能先看一眼?
Is this your first time...
你是第一次
with something like me?
跟我這種人做嗎?
I've never been with Mecha
我沒跟機器人做過
That makes two of us
我也沒有
I'm afraid it will hurt
我怕會很痛
Patricia
派翠西
once you've had a lover robot
只要你有過機器情人
you'll never want a real man... again
就不會再想找真的男人了
Are these the wounds of passion?
這些是做愛的傷痕嗎?
* Are the stars out tonight
“今晚星星展現”
Do you hear that music?
你聽到音樂了嗎?
* 'Cause I only have eyes for you, dear
“因為我眼里只有你 親愛的”
* The moon may be high
“月亮高高掛”
You...
你...
are a goddess
是一個女神
Patricia
派翠西
You wind me up inside
你讓我情不自禁
But you deserve much better in your life
但是你應該有更好的生活
You deserve...
你應該得到...
me
* 'Cause I only have eyes for you
“因為我眼里只有你”
* Dear
“親愛的”
* The moon may be high
“月亮高高掛”
* But I can't see a thing in the sky
“但我看不見天上的星月”
* 'Cause I only have eyes for you
“因為我眼里只有你”
- Hey, Joe, what do ya know? - Hi, Jane. How's the game?
- 喬 真沒想到 - 珍 好久不見
- Hey, Joe, what do ya know? - Hello, Mr. Williamson
- 喬 真沒想到 - 你好 威廉森先生
- Place a D.N.D. On room 102, please. - Sure thing
- 在102房掛"請勿打擾" 牌 - 沒問題
There you are
好了
Oh, Joe
When you're finished here, crack your collar, show off your operating license
到街上記得要亮出你的執照
The Flesh Fair's in Barn Creek and the hounds are out hunting for strays
機器屠宰場開張了 獵犬到處在抓逃亡機器人
It's a good thing I ran into you. Thanks, Mr. Williamson
幸好我碰到你 謝了
- Sure thing. - Mustn't keep a lady waiting
- 沒問題 - 最好別讓小姐久等
Miss Bevins
貝芬小姐
It's Joe. At your service
我是喬 為你服務
I've been counting the seconds since last we met
自從上次見面后我就在數秒
Have you been crying, Samantha?
莎曼瑟 你在哭嗎?
I found a tear
我找到淚珠
Hey, Joe, what do ya know?
喬 真沒想到
How many seconds has it been...
你們上次在一起
the last time the two of you were together?
跟現在隔了幾秒?
255,133
255133秒
Good-bye, Sam. And never forget
永別了 莎曼瑟
You killed me first
別忘了 是你先對不起我
I'm in bad trouble
我的麻煩大了
If I am a real boy,
如果我是真男孩
then I can go back.
我就能回家
And she will love me then
她就會愛我了
How?
怎么做?
The Blue Fairy made Pinocchio into a real boy
藍仙女把小木偶變成小男孩
She can make me into a real boy
她也能把我變成真人
I must find her. I must become real
我要找到她 我要變成真人
There must be someone in the whole world who knows where she lives
世上一定有人知道她住在哪里
Moon on the rise!
月亮升起來了
It's the Flesh Fair. They destroy us on stage. I've been there
機器屠宰場專門銷毀機器人 我去過那兒
What do we do?
我們該怎么辦?
We run now
快跑
Any old iron.
破銅爛鐵
Any old iron.
破銅爛鐵
Any old iron
破銅爛鐵...
Any old iron
破銅爛鐵
Expel your Mecha
唾棄機器人
Purge yourselves of artificiality
清除人工智慧
Come along, now. Let some Mecha loose to run
讓一些機器人逃吧
Any old unlicensed iron down there?
下面有沒有無執照機器人?
Hey, do you see that?
你看到嗎?
Could be a human thing
他可能是人類
No, he's scanning cold
不 他沒有熱量
No expiration date, no I.D
沒有失效日期或身分證明
What's a new model doing loose and unregistered?
新款機器人怎么會跑來跑去?
Sir, it's a late-generation lover-Mecha
他是新一代的機器情人
Well, there's a relief from all this antique iron
總算找到新鮮貨了
You are certain he's not a man?
你確定他不是人?
I wouldn't want a repeat of the Trenton incident.
我可不想讓上次的悲劇重演
- Sir, he's a free-range Mecha running hot. - Let's reel him in, boys
- 他是逃逸的機器人 - 那就把他逮回來吧
Sic the hounds on the rest
派獵犬去抓其它的
Shake down shantytown
給我徹底地搜捕吧
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
- My name is David. - Hello, David
- 我叫大衛 - 你好 大衛
How old are you?
你幾歲了?
I don't know
我不知道
You need someone to take care of you?
你需要人照顧嗎?
Would you like a nanny?
你要請保母嗎?
I have many good references
我有很多推薦信
Do you know where the Blue Fairy lives?
你知道藍仙女住哪里嗎?
Let out the line
撒網吧
Steady your drift
穩住了
Open the lower hold.
打開籠子
Don't be afraid, David
別害怕 大衛
I'll break, David
我會被摔壞
Ow!
哦!
(機器屠宰場)
Hello
你好
Anybody lose this?
有人丟掉這玩意嗎?
Hello?
你好?
This your dog?
這是你的狗嗎?
- Take it to lost and found for me, okay? - Hey, Alan!
- 拿去失物招領 - 嘿 艾倫
Lost and found!
失物招領
- Do you know David? - Where's the off switch?
- 你認識大衛嗎? - 開關在哪里?
Where's David?
大衛在哪里?
Can you help me find David?
你能幫我找大衛嗎?
I have to find David
我要找到大衛
Are you taking me to David?
你要帶我找大衛嗎?
(失物招領)
Could you kind of shoot me over the propeller thing?
讓我從螺旋槳上面飛過去
Yeah, I don't need to go through it.
我不想直接穿過去
I was considerin' it, but I changed my mind
我本來愿意 但是我后悔了
Gentlemen, start your engines!
各位 啟動引擎
What about us?
我們是什么?
What about us?
我們是什么?
We are alive...
我們是活生生的
and this is a celebration...
這是
of life!
生命慶典
And this is commitment...
我們要為...
to a truly human future!
人類創造真正的未來
Whoo!
哦!
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
- Hello, Teddy. - Hello, David
- 你好 泰迪 - 你好 大衛
Take it. Take it
拿著它
- Biker hound's rolling! - Cue the biker hound
- 獵犬出動 - 獵犬準備好
- Papa. - Amanda, go back outside. It's too smoky in here
- 爸爸 - 艾曼黛 出去 這兒煙味太重
- There's a boy in a cage. - What'd you say?
- 籠子里有個小男孩 - 你說什么?
- There's a boy in a cage. - A boy?
- 籠子里有小男孩 - 小男孩?
A real boy. He's stuck in the cage
真的小男孩 他被關起來
- In the pen, honey? - In the jail place
- 關在鐵籠里? - 那個監牢嘛
- Random crowd reaction...
切到觀眾反應
- Hey, Russell, we got a remote near the pig pen?
跳到鐵籠的鏡頭
- Standing by. Bring it up on VT1. - Let me see what she's talking about
- 接到一號熒幕 - 讓我看一看
- Comin'up on one. - What are you lookin' for?
- 一號 - 你在找什么?
Amanda says she saw a little boy in there
艾曼黛說她看到小男孩
Honey, how do you know about this?
你怎么會知道?
- The bear told me. - I told her
- 玩具熊跟我說的 - 我跟她說的
Yeah! Yeah!
好的
Would you be so kind and shut down my pain receivers?
請你關掉我的疼痛感應器
Why is this happening?
怎么會這樣?
History repeats itself
這是歷史重演
It's the rite of blood and electricity
人類和機器的古老戰爭
So, when the opportunities avail themselves, they pick away at us...
他們一逮到機會就把我們抓來
cutting back our numbers so they can maintain numerical superiority
人類為了保持優勢消滅機器人
My time, is it up already?
現在輪到我了嗎?
- Good-bye, everyone. - Keep me safe, keep me safe, keep me safe!
- 永別了 各位 - 保護我... 保護我...
Not yet. We just want him
還沒有 我們只想要他
Keep me safe, keep me safe, keep me safe!
保護我... 保護我...
Mike, security?
警衛
Mike, do you have any reports of any missing kids, any missing children?
你接到失蹤小孩的報告嗎?
- All right, thanks, Mike. - We should get in there
- 謝了 - 我們最好進去
Boy. You, boy
孩子 你 孩子!
Hey, what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
I won't bite you
我不會咬你
Come on over where I can see you
過來讓我看看
Hey, hey, I won't hurt you
我不會傷害你
I just need to see
我只想看看
- You're a machine. - I'm a boy
- 你是機器人 - 我是小男孩
- Is he a toy boy? - My name is David
- 他是玩具小孩嗎? - 我的名字是大衛
Impossible
不可能
I still work, don't I?
我還能工作
I can work in the dark, but my lamp is broken
我能在黑暗工作 只是燈壞了
My lamplight will not work. I hit my lamp on a girder overhead
我的燈失效了 我把我的燈給撞壞了
Good-bye, David
再見 大衛
No one builds children
沒有人制造機器小孩
No one ever has. What would be the point?
從來沒有 有什么用處呢?
He could be a custom job. Some rich and lonely scaredy puss's pretend child
也許是特別訂制的 有錢的孬種只敢養機器小孩
I'm a custom job
我也是特別訂制的
Seventy-five years ago I was Time magazine's Mecha of the Year
75年前時代雜志的風云人物
No, this work is first-rate
不 這個是很獨特的
A lot of love went into him. David?
有人為他付出很多愛心 大衛?
You are one of a kind. You know that?
你是獨一無二的 知道嗎?
- Who made you? - My mommy made me
- 你是誰做的? - 我的媽咪
Her womb was your factory, huh?
就是工廠啊他們樣樣
One of those built to aspire to the human condition
都要抄襲人類
What is the name of your maker, Serve U.S., E.Z. Living
哪一家公司? 人工服務...
Robiville, Simulit City Center, Cybertronics, Sidekicks?
機器谷 擬真電子 刺激城...
- Monica is my mommy. - Can I speak with you for a moment?
- 我媽咪是夢妮卡 - 我跟你談談
You thinking of not putting him in the show?
你不想讓他上臺嗎?
Something as original as this, you don't toss out with the rest of the garbage
他太獨特了 不能被當成垃圾
Yeah, well, I say originality without purpose is a white elephant
沒有意義的獨特性沒有價值
But if money is your purpose, here's your refund. My compliments
如果你只想要錢 我退錢給你
- What are you gonna do with him? - Put him where he belongs
- 你打算把他怎樣? - 發揮他的天性
In show business
上臺表演
It was certainly my good fortune running into you
我碰到你真的很走運
- Let go of him. - Let go of me
- 放開他 - 放開
- I said let go of him. - I'm trying
- 我叫你放手 - 我也想呀
Don't let go. Keep me safe. Don't let go
別放手 保護我
Suit yourselves
隨你便
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
約翰遜 約翰遜 約翰遜!
Ladies and gentlemen
各位先生女士
boys and girls and children of all ages
帥哥美女和小朋友們
What will they think of next? See here
他們接下來還會做什么? 請看
A bitty-bot, a Tinkertoy
一個活生生的
a living doll
機器小玩偶
Of course, we all know why they made him.
我們都知道他的目的
To steal your hearts, to replace your children.
討人類歡心 取代真的小孩
This is the latest iteration in a series of insults to human dignity...
這是對人類尊嚴的最大羞辱
and in their grand scheme to phase out all of God's little children
他們竟敢試著奪走上帝的小孩
Meet the next generation of child designed...
這就是下一代的
to do just that
機器小孩
Do not be fooled...
別被他騙了
by the artistry of this creation
雖然做得很精細
No doubt there was talent in the crafting of this simulator
能做得這么逼真很不簡單
Yet with the very first strike...
但是只要把他拆毀
you will see the big lie come apart before your very eyes!
各位就會親眼看到一個大謊言
Don't burn me! Don't burn me!
別燒我 別燒我
I'm not Pinocchio! Don't make me die! I'm David! I'm David!
我不是小木偶 別殺死我 我是大衛... 我是大衛...
- I'm David! - Mecha don't plead for their lives. Who is that?
- 我是大衛 - 機器人不會求饒 他是誰?
- He looks like a boy. - Built like a boy to disarm us
- 他像是個小男孩 - 那是為了欺騙我們
- See how they try to imitate our emotions now? - I'm David!
- 他們連人類情感都能模仿 - 我是大衛
Whatever performance this Sim puts on, remember:
不管他演得有多逼真
We are only demolishing artificiality!
我們毀滅的都是人工智慧
Let he who is without Sim...
身上沒有晶片的人...
cast the first stone
丟出第一塊石頭
Oh, ho-ho!
He's just a boy.
他只是個小孩子
Johnson, you're a monster!
約翰遜 你是個混蛋
Let that boy go! Let him go!
放他走
Get him out of there before they tear this place apart
趕快把他帶走吧
(紀念愛子大衛)
- We found him. - Where?
- 找到他了 - 在那里?
A flesh fair outside Haddonfield
海頓地郊外的機器屠宰場
- Is he alive? - Yes
- 他還活著嗎? - 活著
He's in one piece
他還很完整
I see the moon
我看到月亮
- Is it real? - I don't know, David
- 那是真的嗎? - 我不知道 大衛
Is it coming?
它過來了嗎?
I can't tell yet
我看不出來
Let's not walk this way
我們別走那邊
- Where are we going? - This way now
- 我們要去哪里? - 往這邊
Are you in bad trouble? Have you run away from someone?
你惹了麻煩 逃出來嗎?
- My mommy told me to run away. - Why did she say that?
- 我媽咪叫我逃走 - 為什么?
I guess... because Henry didn't like me
我猜是因為亨利不喜歡我
- Why was that? - Martin came home
- 為什么? - 馬丁回家了
- And who is he? - Martin is Mommy and Henry's real son
- 他是誰? - 馬丁是媽咪和亨利真的兒子
After I find the Blue Fairy, then I can go home
我找到藍仙女就能回家了
Mommy will love a real boy
媽咪愛真的小孩
The Blue Fairy will make me into one
藍仙女會把我變成真人
Is Blue Fairy Mecha, Orga, man or woman?
藍仙女是男人還是女人?
Woman
女人
Woman?
女人?
I know women!
我最了解女人
They sometimes ask for me by name
她們都指名要找我
I know all about women
我了解女人的一切
As about as much as there is to know
該知道的都知道
No two are ever alike
每一個女人都不同
And after they've met me, no two... are ever the same
等她們遇見我...
And I know where most of them can be found
我知道她們都在哪里
- Where? - Rouge City
- 哪里? - 艷都
Across the Delaware. Too far for our feet
過了德拉威州 走路到不了
We'll need help to get there
我們需要幫忙
And...
而且
it is not without peril
路上充滿危險
We will have to journey...
我們必須走向...
towards the moon
大大的月亮
Are there many women in Rouge City?
艷都有很多女人嗎?
- As there are stars at night. - How will we find just one?
- 就像天上的星星那么多 - 那么該怎么只找到一個呢?
We will ask Dr. Know
我們去問萬事通博士
There is nothing he doesn't
天下事他無所不知
Exactly what name do you give this woman?
這個女人叫什么名字?
She is... just Blue Fairy
她叫藍仙女
Blue Fairy
藍仙女
In the world of Orga, blue is the color of melancholy
藍色在人類世界代表憂郁
Yet, the services I provide will put a blush back on anyone's cheek
但我能讓任何女人面紅耳赤
I will change the color of your fairy for you.
我要為你改變仙女的顏色
She will scream out in the moonlight
我要讓她在月光下喊叫
"Oh! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!"
好... 老天哪... 好棒哦
She will make you a real boy, for I will make her a real woman
我讓她當女人 她讓你當男孩
And all will be right with the world because you held my hand...
世上一切都很美好 就因為你牽我的手救了我一命
and saved my brain, so that once again my customers may ask for me by name...
我的客人又能指名要我服務
Gigolo Joe, what do ya know?
舞男喬 真沒想到
Why do you do that?
你為什么跳舞?
That's just what I do
我就是這樣
Now, follow me and don't fall behind
跟我來 別落后了
All roads lead to Rouge
條條大路到艷都
Don't they say that, eh? Don't they just?
他們不是都這么說嗎?
There are girls your age who are just like me
那兒有漂亮的機器美女
We are the guiltless pleasures of the lonely human being
我們專門為你們提供歡愉享受
You're not gonna get us pregnant or have us to supper with Mommy and Daddy
不必怕我們懷孕 也不必邀我們見父母
We work under you, we work on you and we work for you
我們用盡方法為你們服務
Man made us better at what we do than was ever humanly possible
我們的技巧比任何人類都高明
If you could manage us a lift to Rouge City
如果你們載我們到艷都
All this...
這些...
And much, much more...
還有更多更多的美女
can be yours.
都是你們的
Get in
上車
Say "ah."
張開嘴
Ah
Over there is Here Kitty Kitty
那是小野貓俱樂部
That's where the agency held my tryouts when I was made new
我剛出廠時在那兒一鳴驚人
That's Tails. Very hoity-toity
那是大尾俱樂部很高級
I've yet to be asked to perform there
我沒在那兒表演過
Only sunrise gents and sunset ladies
那兒全都是高尚的舞女舞男
Strictly Sierra Class robots who have no idea how to live
嚴格弟說 塞拉利昂類機器人誰不知道該如何生活
Can't even speak English. All made in Sweden. Couldn't tell a joke from a poke
全是瑞典制造 連英文都不會 說個笑話都不會說
No cover charge. No cover charge. Step right on in
沒有附加費
There's Mildred! I have to show you inside Mildred
美卓俱樂部我一定要帶你去
Are you her?
就是你嗎?
That's Our Lady of the Immaculate Heart
她是我們的貞潔圣母
The ones who made us are always looking for the ones who made them
人類老是尋找圣母
They go in, fold their hands, look around their feet, sing songs...
他們進去下跪禱告 唱圣歌
and when they come out it's usually me they find
然后出來向我找慰藉
I've picked up a lot of business on this spot
我在這兒做了不少生意
But, Joe, where's Blue Fairy?
喬 藍仙女呢?
That's what we're gonna find out when we ask Dr. Know
我們這就去問萬事通博士
That's where everyone goes who needs to know
他天下大小事無所不知
Meet the good doctor
這就是萬事通博士
Starving minds, welcome to Dr. Know
饑渴的心靈 歡迎光臨
where fast food for thought is served up 24 hours a day...
全年無休的知識速知中心
in 40,000 locations nationwide
全國有四萬個服務處
Ask Dr. Know. There's nothing I don't
盡管問吧 我無所不知
Tell me where I can find the Blue Fairy.
我要到哪里找藍仙女?
Question me, you pay the fee. Two for five, you get one free
你必須先投錢 五塊兩問 贈送一問
He means two questions cost five Newbucks with a third question on the house
五塊錢問兩題 他贈送第三題
In this day and age, David, nothing costs more than information
這年頭知識比什么都昂貴
- That's everything.
只有這么多
- Ten Newbucks and a ten copper comes to... seven questions for Dr. Know
這些錢能問七個問題
That should be enough
應該夠了
He's a smooth operator. He'll press our limits
他很滑頭 我們得小心
But try we must
試試看吧
(詢問任何事情)(你想知道什么?)
Greetings, colleagues. On offer, factual text or fictionalized text
同事們你們好 現提供:真實的或虛構的文本
First or third person, literacy range from primal level to postdoctoral
第一或第三人稱 從初級水平到高級水平的文化測試
Usual span of styles from fairy tale to religious.
通常的模式從童話故事跨越到宗教傳統
Who's who or where's where...
誰是誰 那兒在哪兒...
or flat fact.
或是一般常識
- Flat fact? - Thank you for question number one.
- 一般常識? - 這是第一個問題
Flat fact is a term demanding an equal answer...
一般常識的答案就是...
That shouldn't count. That wasn't my question
那不算 這不是我的問題
You must take care not to raise your voice up at the end of the sentence
只有問題的尾音才要上揚
Flat fact.
一般常識
You have six more questions.
你還有六個問題
Where is Blue Fairy?
藍仙女在哪里?
In the garden. Vascostylis Blue Fairy.
在花園里 蘭花的一種
Blooms twice annually with bright blue flowers on a branched inflorescence
每年開花兩次 花朵呈湛藍色
A hybrid between "Ascola" meda Arnold
那是千代蘭的混種
- You have five more questions. - Who is Blue Fairy?
- 你還有五個問題 - 藍仙女是誰?
Are you sad, lonely, looking for a friend?
你傷心寂寞 想找伴嗎?
Blue Fairy Escort Service will find a mate for you.
藍仙女伴游服務為你覓得良伴
You have four more questions.
你還有四個問題
Joe?
Try fairy tale
試試童話故事
New category
新項目
A fairy's tale
一個童話故事
No. Fairy tale
不對 只是童話故事
No. Fairy tale.
不對 童話故事
What is Blue Fairy?
藍仙女是什么?
Pinocchio, by Carlo Collodi
小木偶 卡羅寇羅帝著
At this signal, there was a rustling as of flapping of wings...
打過信號后有鼓動翅膀的聲音
and a large falcon flew to the windowsill
一只巨鷹飛到窗沿
- What are your orders, beautiful fairy? - That's her
- 美麗仙女 你有什么命令? - 就是她
For you must know that the child with blue hair...
你知道藍發孩童
was no other than the good-hearted fairy...
就是善良仙子
who had lived in that wood for more than a thousand...
她住在樹林里超過一千年
- David! David. - That's her!
- 大衛 - 那是她
It was an example of her. But I think we're getting closer
那是她的影像 快找到她了
But if a fairy tale is real, then wouldn't it be fact...
如果童話故事是真的 那不就是
a flat fact?
一般常識嗎?
Say no more
你不必多說了
New category, please
新項目
Combine...
結合
fact with...
常識和...
fairy tale
童話故事
Now...
現在
ask him again
再問他一遍
How can the Blue Fairy...
藍仙女要怎樣...
make...
才能
a robot...
把一個機器人...
into a real live boy?
變成真的小男孩?
Come away, O human child, to the waters and the wild...
真人小男孩 越過高山和大海
with a fairy hand in hand,
和仙女手牽手
for the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
世人皆悲哀 你不會明白
Your quest will be perilous, yet the reward is beyond price.
為愛走天涯 獎賞卻無價
In his book, How Can a Robot Become Human?
"機器人如何成為真人"書中
Professor Allen Hobby writes of the power...
艾倫哈比教授描寫
which will transform Mecha into Orga.
有種力量能把機器人變成真人
Will you tell me how to find her?
請你教我怎么找到她
Discovery is quite possible.
這不是不可能的
Our Blue Fairy does exist in one place, and in one place only.
藍仙女只存在于一個地方
At the end of the world where the lions weep.
就在世界盡頭雄獅流淚的地方
Here is the place dreams are born.
那是美夢誕生的地方
Many a Mecha has gone to the end of the world...
許多機器人到那兒
never to come back
就一去不返
That is why they call the end of the world "Man-hattan."
所以世界盡頭才叫作曼哈頓
And that's why we must go there
我們就要去那里
Wait!
等一下
What if the Blue Fairy isn't real at all, David?
要是藍仙女不是真的呢?
What if she's magic?
她只是宇宙神秘的
The supernatural is the hidden web that unites the universe
超自然力量
Orga believe what cannot be seen or measured.
只有人類才相信這種事
It's that oddness that separates our species
這就是我們的不同
Or what if the Blue Fairy is an electronic parasite...
也許藍仙女只是電腦病毒
that has a reason to haunt the minds of artificial intelligence?
蠱惑人工智慧的心靈
They hate us, you know... the humans. They'll stop at nothing
人類痛恨我們 他們會不擇手段
My mommy doesn't hate me...
我的媽咪才不恨我
because I'm special and unique
因為我是獨一無二的
Because there has never been anyone like me before, ever
從來沒有一個人跟我一樣
Mommy loves Martin because he is real, and when I am real...
馬丁是真人 等我也是真人
Mommy's going to read to me and tuck me in my bed and sing to me...
媽咪就會說故事哄我上床
and listen to what I say and she will cuddle with me...
聽我說話 陪我睡覺
and tell me every day, a hundred times a day, that she loves me!
每天說一百遍她愛我
She loves what you do for her
她愛的是你為她做的事
as my customers love what it is I do for them
就像我為我的客人做的事
But she does not love you, David
她并不愛你 大衛
She cannot love you
她也不能愛你
You are neither flesh nor blood
你不是骨肉之軀
You are not a dog or a cat or a canary
你也不是貓狗或小鳥
You were designed and built specific like the rest of us
你跟我們一樣都是機器人
And you are alone now only because they tired of you...
你會被拋棄是因為他們厭倦你
or replaced you with a younger model...
或是用更新的型號取代你
or were displeased with something you said or broke
或不滿意你說錯話或弄壞東西
They made us too smart, too quick and too many
我們被制造的太聰明 太快 還有數量太多了
We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes
他們犯的錯讓我們嘗到苦果
all that will be left is us
世界末日降臨 只會剩下我們
That's why they hate us. And that's why you must stay here...
他們恨我們 所以你要留下來
with me
跟我在一起
Good-bye, Joe
再見了 喬
Stay back. Stay back
退后
Let's clear this doorway, please.
大家讓開
You're in bad trouble
你惹了大麻煩
Go about your business now
做你自己的事
Be careful, David. This is not a toy
小心 大衛 這不是玩具
- Destination? - Manhattan
- 目的地? - 曼哈頓
Mecha restricted area
機器人禁區
- Manhattan. - Destination achieved
- 曼哈頓 - 抵達目的地
The lost city in the sea at the end of the world
世界盡頭的失落城市
Where the lions weep
雄獅流淚的地方
Turn around, Joe.
喬 轉回去
We're not gonna give up yet, David
我們還不能放棄
Turn around, Joe. Turn all the way around
轉回去 快回頭
Professor Hobby!
哈比教授
Professor Hobby!
哈比教授
Come away, O human child, to the waters and the wild...
真人小男孩 越過高山和大海
with a fairy hand in hand, for the world's more full of weeping...
和仙女手牽手 世人皆悲哀
than you can understand
你不會明白
Professor Hobby?
哈比教授?
Professor Hobby?
哈比教授?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Is this the place they make you real?
他們在這兒讓你變成真人?
This is the place they make you read
他們在這兒讓你讀書
Are you real?
你是真人嗎?
I guess
我猜是吧
Are you me?
你是我嗎?
- I'm David. - You're not
- 我是大衛 - 你不是
Yes, I am. I'm David
我是 我是大衛
So am I
我也是
Hello, David
你好 大衛
Can you read?
你會讀書嗎?
Can you sit down and we can read together?
你能坐下來一起讀書嗎?
Let's be friends
讓我們交朋友
You can't have her
你不能擁有她
I can't hear you
你說什么
She's mine
她是我的
And I'm the only one
我是她的唯一
I'm David! I'm David!
我是大衛... 我是大衛...
I'm David! I'm David!
我是大衛!
I'm David!
我是大衛!
I'm David! I'm David! I'm David!
我是大衛...
I'm special! I'm unique! I'm David!
我是獨一無二的! 我是大衛!
You can't have her!
你不能擁有她
- I'm David. I'm David. I'm David. I'm David. - David?
- 我是大衛... 我是大衛... - 大衛?
I'm David
我是大衛
Yes, you are David
是的 你是大衛
Professor Hobby?
哈比教授
Yes, David, I've been waiting for you
是的 我一直在等你
Dr. Know told me you'd be here
萬事通博士說你在這兒
Is Blue Fairy here too?
藍仙女也在嗎?
I first heard of your Blue Fairy from Monica
夢妮卡跟我提到藍仙女的事
What did you believe the Blue Fairy could do for you?
你相信藍仙女能為你做什么?
- She would make me a real boy. - But you are a real boy
- 她會把我變成真人 - 你本來就是真的
At least as real as I've ever made one, which by all reasonable accounts...
你跟真人幾乎一模一樣
would make me your Blue Fairy
所以我就算是你的藍仙女
You are not her. Dr. Know told me that she would be here...
你不是 萬事通博士說
at the lost city in the sea at the end of the world...
她在世界盡頭
That's what Dr. Know needed to know to get you to come home to us
他要讓你知道 回家所需要知道的
And it's the only time we intervened...
我們只有介入那么一次
the only help that we gave him...
我們只是透過他...
to give to you...
給你一些幫助
so you could find your way home to us
好讓你找到回家的路
Until you were born, robots didn't dream
在你之前機器人不會作夢
robots didn't desire unless we told them what to want
他們也沒有自主的欲望
David
大衛
do you have any idea what a success story you've become?
你是一個成功的典范
You found a fairy tale...
你找到一個童話故事
and inspired by love, fueled by desire
你受到愛的感召 欲望的驅使
you set out on a journey to make her real
為了找到她踏上冒險之旅
And most remarkable of all, no one taught you how
最不可思議的是... 沒人教你
We actually lost you for a while. But when you were found again
以致失去你的蹤影 但當找到你之后
we didn't make our presence known because our test was a simple one
我們為了考驗你故意不出面
Where would your self-motivated reasoning take you?
你的自我推理會有什么結論?
To the logical conclusion...
邏輯的結論...
that Blue Fairy is part of the great human
藍仙女是否代表
flaw to wish for things that don't exist
人類追求不存在的東西的愿望
or to the greatest single human gift...
或是人類最偉大的情操
the ability to chase down our dreams
也就是追求夢想的勇氣
And that is something no machine has ever done until you
在你之前機器人做不到這點
I thought I was one of a kind
我以為我是獨一無二的
My son was one of a kind
我兒子才是獨一無二的
You are the first of a kind
你是第一個機器小孩
David
大衛
My brain is falling out
我的腦子亂七八糟
Would you like to come meet your real mothers and fathers?
你想見見你真的父母嗎?
The team is anxious to talk to you
研發小組很想跟你談談
I want you to wait here
你在這兒等
I'll gather them up
我去召集他們
We want to hear everything about your adventures
我們想聽你所有的冒險
We want to thank you...
我們要感謝你
and tell you what's in store for you next
還要告訴你接下來的計劃
(擁有自己的心肝寶貝)
Mommy
媽咪
I saw it, Joe
喬 我看到了
I saw it... the place where she lives
我看到了 她住的地方就在海底
- She's right down there, Joe. - She is?
- 他就在下面 - 真的?
She's waiting for me! We have to go!
她在等我 我們快走吧
Uh-oh
When you become a real boy
等你變成真人
remember me to the ladies when you grow up
記得跟女孩子提起我
- Good-bye, Joe. - Good-bye, David
- 再見了 喬 - 再見了 大衛
(下潛)
I am
我存在
I was!
我曾存在
David, please, be careful.
大衛 小心點
(很久很久以前... )
(小木偶)
(老木匠)
- The Blue Fairy's all right. - What happened?
- 藍仙女沒事 - 怎么了?
- I don't know. - We are in a cage
- 我不知道 - 我們被困住了
Blue Fairy?
藍仙女?
Please
求求你
Please, please make me into a real, live boy
求求你把我變成真正的小孩
Please.
求求你
Blue Fairy?
藍仙女?
Please. Please
求求你 求求你
Make me real
把我變成真人
Blue Fairy, please.
藍仙女 求求你
Please make me real
求求你 把我變成真人
Please make me a real boy
請你把我變成真人
Please, Blue Fairy
求求你 藍仙女
Make me into a real boy
把我變成真人
Please
求求你
And David continued to pray...
大衛不斷地
to the Blue Fairy there before him...
向藍仙女祈禱
she who smiled softly forever,
她也永遠溫柔地對他微笑
she who welcomed forever.
她永遠都這么親切
Eventually, the floodlights dimmed and died,
最后燈光逐漸熄滅
but David could still see her palely by day...
但大衛仍然看到她的模糊身影
and he still addressed her in hope.
他存著一線希望呼喚她
He prayed until all the sea anemones had shriveled and died.
他祈禱著直到海葵凋萎死去
He prayed as the ocean froze...
他祈禱著直到海水結冰
and the ice encased the caged amphibicopter and the Blue Fairy too,
兩棲直升機和藍仙女都被冰封
locking them together where he could still make her out.
他被鎖在冰塊里仍然看見...
A blue ghost in ice...
一個藍色身影
always there,
永遠存在
always smiling,
永遠微笑
always awaiting him.
永遠等著他
Eventually, he never moved at all,
最后他不再移動
but his eyes always stayed open...
但是他仍然睜大著眼睛
staring ahead forever all through the darkness of each night...
每天晚上直視著漆黑的大海
and the next day...
日復一日
and the next day.
年復一年
Thus, 2,000 years passed by.
就這樣... 過了兩千年
(這個機器在冰封前就困在這里)
(這些機器人很原始 他們見過真人)
Teddy, we're home
泰迪 我們回家了
Mommy!
媽咪!
Mommy!
媽咪!
We're home!
我們回家了
Where are you?
你在哪兒?
David.
大衛
David.
大衛
David.
大衛
David.
大衛...
You have been searching for me, haven't you, David?
你一直在找我 對吧?
For my whole life
我找了你一輩子
And what, after all this time
過了這么久
have you come to ask me?
你要我做什么?
I have a wish to make
我要向你許愿
And what is your wish?
你有什么愿望?
Please make me a real boy...
請你把我變成真男孩
so my mommy will love me and let me stay with her
我媽咪才會愛我 讓我留下來
David, I will do anything that is possible,
大衛 我只能盡力而為
but I can not make you a real boy
但是我不能把你變成真人
Where am I?
我在哪兒?
This looks like my house, but it is different
這很像我家 但是卻不一樣
Yes, it is different
沒錯 是不一樣
but it's also your home
不過這也是你的家
We read your mind, and it's all here
我們知道你所有的記憶
There's nothing too small that you didn't store for us to remember
每一個小細節我們都沒錯過
We so want you to be happy.
我們好希望你快樂
You are so important to us, David.
這對我們來說很重要
You are unique in all the world.
你是世上獨一無二的
Will Mommy be coming home soon?
媽咪很快就會回家嗎?
Is she out shopping with Martin now?
她跟馬丁出去逛街嗎?
David, she can never come home...
大衛 她不能回家
because 2,000 years have passed
因為時間過了兩千年
and she is no longer living
她已經不在人世了
Dearest David,
親愛的大衛
when you are lonely
當你感到寂寞
we can bring back other people from your time in the past
我們可以把別人從過去帶回來
If you can bring back other people
你們能把別人帶回來
why can't you bring back her?
為什么不能把她帶回來?
Because we can only bring back people...
從冰塊挖出來的尸體
whose bodies we dig up from the ice
才能復生
We need some physical sample of the person,
我們需要這個人的殘骸
like a bone or a fingernail.
像是骨頭或指甲
David?
大衛
Yes, Teddy?
是 泰迪
Do you remember when you cut some of Mommy's hair?
你記得你剪斷媽咪的頭發嗎?
Henry shook me
亨利抓住我
And you dropped her hair?
你把頭發掉在地上
I know
我記得
Now you can bring her back
你可以把她帶回來了
can't you?
對吧?
Give him what he wants
把他要的給他
Dearest David, your wish is my command
親愛的大衛 我讓你如愿以償
Hey, Joe, what do ya know?
喬 真沒想到
David, I often felt a sort of envy of human beings...
我很羨慕
of that thing they called "spirit."
人類能夠擁有靈魂
Human beings had created a million explanations of the meaning of life...
他們對人生意義有百萬種解釋
in art, in poetry, in mathematical formulas
透過藝術 詩歌 數學公式
Certainly, human beings must be the key to the meaning of existence
人類一定是生存意義的關鍵
But human beings no longer existed
但是人類不再存在
So we began a project...
所以我們進行一項計劃
that would make it possible to recreate
利用骨骼或皮膚
the living body of a person long dead...
殘留的基因
from the D.N.A. In a fragment of bone or mummified skin
復制一個人活生生的身體
We also wondered, would it be possible...
我們也想知道能不能...
to retrieve a memory trace in resonance with a recreated body?
從復制人身上找回他的記憶?
And you know what we found?
你知道我們發現什么嗎?
We found the very fabric of space-time itself...
時空軌跡
appeared to store information...
似乎儲存了大量資料
about every event which had ever occurred in the past
記錄著過去的每一件事
But the experiment was a failure
但是這項實驗失敗了
for those who were resurrected only lived through a single day of renewed life
復制人只能存活整整一天
When the resurrectees fell asleep on the night of their first new day,
他們在當天晚上入睡之后
they died again.
就會再度死去
As soon as they became unconscious
他們一旦進入無意識狀態
their very existence faded away into darkness
他們的存在就消失在黑暗中
So you see, David
這就證明了一點
the equations had shown that
一個人的時空軌跡
once an individual space-time pathway had been used,
使用過了
it could not be reused.
就不能再被使用
If we bring your mother back now,
就算我們把你母親帶回來
it will only be for one day,
她也只能活一天
and then you will never be able to see her again.
然后你就再也見不到她
Maybe...
也許...
Maybe she will be special
也許她很特別
Maybe she will stay
也許她不會死
I thought this would be hard for you to understand
我就知道你會難以理解
You were created to be so young
你的年紀太小了
Maybe the one day will be like that one day inside the amphibicopter
也許就像我被冰在直升機一樣
Maybe it will last forever
這一天會成為永��
David, you are the enduring memory of the human race.
大衛 你是人類最寶貴的記憶
The most lasting proof of their genius
你證明了他們的天才
We only want for your happiness
我們只想讓你快樂
David
大衛
you've had so little of that.
你這一生都沒快樂過
If you want for my happiness
如果你要我快樂
then you know what you have to do
就該知道怎么做
Listen.
聽著
Can you hear that?
你聽到了嗎?
The new morning has come
這是嶄新的一天
Go to her, David
快去找她吧 大衛
She's just waking up this instant
她正要醒來
I found you
我找到你了
Hi
Hi
I must have dozed off
我一定是睡著了
- How long have l... - Would you like some coffee?
- 多久了? - 你想喝咖啡嗎?
Just the way you like it?
你最愛喝的口味?
Yeah, I'd love a coffee
好 我想喝
It' ll wake me up
喝了才會清醒
Okay
You never forget how, do you?
你沒忘記我愛的口味
No
是的
I never forget
我永遠忘不了
I must be a little confused
我一定是有點糊涂了
What day is it?
這是哪一天?
It is... today
這是...今天
And as the day wore on,
這一天漸漸過去
David thought it was the happiest day of his life.
這是大衛一生中最快樂的一天
All the problems seemed to have disappeared...
他媽咪心中的煩惱
from his mommy's mind.
全都消失
There was no Henry,
她心中沒有亨利
there was no Martin,
沒有馬丁
there was no grief. There was only David.
也沒有悲傷 只有大衛
David had been warned not to explain anything to Monica.
大衛不能向夢妮卡解釋這一切
Otherwise, she would become frightened, and everything would be spoiled.
否則她會受到驚嚇 破壞這一切
But David's journey home belonged only to him,
但是大衛的歷險屬于他一人
so he didn't see the harm of painting her pictures of things...
于是他向她描述了一切的經過
she would have no memory of.
她本沒有記憶
David had never had a birthday party because David had never been born,
大衛從來沒有開過生日派對
so they baked a cake and lit some candles.
所以他們烤了蛋糕點了蠟燭
- Now, make a wish. - It came true already
- 許一個愿 -我的愿望實現了
By now, indeed, the windows were beginning to dim.
窗外的天空逐漸昏暗
David drew the shades...
大衛
without even needing to be asked.
很自然地就把窗簾拉上
I really ought to be tucking you in
我應該哄你上床才對
How strange
真奇怪
How fascinating
真有意思
I can hardly keep my eyes open
我的眼睛都睜不開來
I don't know what's come over me
我不知道是怎么了
Such a beautiful day
真美好的一天
I love you, David
我愛你 大衛
I do love you
我好愛你
I have always loved you
我一直都愛你
That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for.
這是他一直等待的永�畬禸�
And the moment had passed,
但是稍縱即逝
for Monica was sound asleep.
夢妮卡沉睡了
More than merely asleep.
她不只是沉睡而已
Should he shake her, she would never rouse.
就算他搖動她也不會醒來
So David went to sleep too.
所以大衛也躺下來睡覺
And for the first time in his life,
他這一生中第一次...
he went to that place...
到一個地方
where dreams are born.
一個美夢誕生的地方