回到未来3 Back to the Future Part III

上映日期: 1,990

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 科幻 / 西部 / 冒险

导演: 罗伯特·泽米吉斯

演员: 迈克尔·J·福克斯 / 克里斯托弗·洛伊德 / 玛丽·斯汀伯根 / 托马斯·F·威尔森 / 莉·汤普森 / 伊丽莎白·苏 / 马特·克拉克 / 理查德·戴萨特 / Pat Buttram / 小哈里·


台词
星期六 1955年11月12日
-Doc! -What?
-博士 -怎么回事?
Relax, Doc. It's me! It's Marty.
别紧张 博士 是我 马提
It can't be. I just sent you back to the future.
不可能 我刚刚把你送回未来
I know, you did send me back to the future, but I'm back.
我知道 你送我过去 但我又回来了
I'm back from the future.
我又从未来回来了
Great Scott!
我的天
-Hey, kids, what time is it? -Howdy Doody time!
-孩子们 现在是什么时间? -你好杜德 时间
-"It's Howdy Doody time". -Great Scott!
-你好杜德 时间 -天哪
Howdy Doody time?
你好杜德 时间?
Date: Sunday, November 13, 1955, 7:01 a.m.
日期 1955年11月13日 上午7:01 星期天
Last night's time travel experiment was apparently a complete success.
昨晚的时光旅行实验显然完全成功了
Lightning struck the clock tower at precisely 10:04 p.m...
闪电在晚上十点零四分准确击中钟楼...
sending the necessary 1.21 gigawatts...
把必需的十亿瓦特电量...
into the time vehicle, which vanished in a brilliant flash of light...
输入到时光旅行车 它消失在一道灿烂的闪光中...
leaving a pair of fire trails behind.
地上留下两条燃烧的胎痕
I therefore assume Marty and the time vehicle...
因此估计马提和时光旅行车...
were transported forward through time to the year 1985.
已穿越时空回到了1985年
After that, I can't recall what happened.
在那之后 我就记不得发生了什么
In fact, I don't even remember how I got home.
事实上 我甚至记不起我是怎么回家的
Perhaps the gigawatt discharge and the temporal displacement field...
也许那十亿瓦特的电量和...
generated by the vehicle caused a disruption of my own brain waves...
那时光旅行车产生的变位力场...
resulting in a condition of momentary amnesia.
造成了短暂的失忆现象
I now recall that moments after the time vehicle disappeared...
我现在想起在那时光旅行车...
into the future...
回到未来后...
I saw a vision of Marty saying he had come back from the future.
我看见一幅影像 马提说他从未来回来了
Undoubtedly, this was some residual image.
毫无疑问 这是某种残留影像
Doc, calm down. It's me. It's Marty.
博士 冷静点 是我 马提
It can't be you. I sent you back to the future!
不可能是你 我已经把你送到了未来
That's right, but I came back again from the future. Don't you remember last night?
没错 但我又从未来回来 记得昨晚吗?
You fainted. I brought you home.
你昏倒 我带你回来的
This can't be happening! You can't be here!
不可能 你不可能在这里
It doesn't make sense! I refuse to believe you are here!
这完全没道理 我拒绝相信你在这里
I am here, and it does make sense. I came back to 1955 again with you.
我就在这里 这很好解释 我和你重回1955年
The you from 1985 is waiting to get a book from Biff!
1985的你在那等着拿毕福的书
Once I got the book, the you from 1985 were in the DeLorean...
当我抢回书 1985的你在那辆德罗林车里...
and it got struck by lightning, and you got sent back to 1885!
它被闪电击中 回到了1885年
1885?
It's a very interesting story, future boy...
这很有趣 未来小子...
but there's one thing that doesn't make sense.
但还有一点讲不通
If the me of the future is now in the past, how could you possibly know about it?
如果未来的我在过去 你怎么会知道?
You sent me a letter.
你给我了一封信
Dear Marty, if my calculations are correct...
亲爱的马提 如果我的计算正确...
you will receive this letter immediately after the DeLorean's struck by lightning.
你将在德罗林车被闪电击中后收到这封信
First, let me assure you I am alive and well.
首先我要告诉你我一切平安
I've been living happily these past 8 months in the year 1885.
我在1885年度过了快乐的八个月
The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean...
那道击中德罗林车的闪电...
caused an overload which scrambled the time circuits...
造成时间电路超载...
activated the flux capacitor and sent me back to 1885.
激活了通量电容并把我送回到1885年
The overload shorted out the time circuits...
超载造成时光电路短路...
and destroyed the flying circuits. Unfortunately, the car never fly again."
并毁了飞行电路 很不幸 这辆车再也不能飞了
It actually flew?
它真的飞起来了
Yeah. We had a hover conversion done in the early 21st century.
是的 在21世纪初我们成功的实现悬停
Incredible!
难以置信
I set myself up as a blacksmith as a front...
我用铁匠身份作掩护...
while I attempted to repair the damage of the time circuits.
试图修复受损的时光电路
Unfortunately, this proved impossible...
很不幸 这证明不可能...
because suitable replacement parts will not be invented until 1947.
因为需要替换的零件要到1947年才会发明
However, I've gotten quite adept at shoeing horses and fixing wagons.
然而 钉马掌和修车篷倒是学会了
1885! Amazing!
1885 真想不到
I actually end up as a blacksmith in the Old West.
我真的回到牛仔时代当铁匠
Pretty heavy.
有点闷吧
I have buried the DeLorean in the abandoned Delgado Mine...
我把德罗林车埋在德尔加多废矿区...
adjacent to the old Boot Hill Cemetery as shown on the enclosed map.
与老靴山墓地接壤处 在附上的地图中有标记
Hopefully, it should remain undisturbed and preserved until you uncover it in 1955.
但愿能原封不动地保存到1955年
Inside, you will find repair instructions.
你会在车里找到维修说明
My 1955 counterpart... That's me.
1955的我 就是说我
Should have no problem repairing it so that you can drive it back to the future.
你能轻易地把它修好 并开着它回到未来
Once you have returned to 1985, destroy the time machine.
一旦你回到1985年 就把这时光机器毁掉
-Destroy it? -It's a long story, Doc.
-把它毁掉? -说来话长 博士
I repeat, do not attempt to come back here to get me.
我再说一次 不要尝试回来救我
I am perfectly happy living in the fresh air...
我很高兴能呼吸清新空气...
and wide-open spaces.
和在广阔空间生活
I fear that unnecessary time travel...
我认为 没必要的时光旅行...
only risks further disruption of the space-time continuum.
只会破坏时空的连续性
And please take care of Einstein for me.
还有 请替我照顾爱因斯坦
Einstein?
爱因斯坦?
He's your dog, Doc. Einstein is what you call your dog in 1985.
你的狗 博士 1985年你叫它爱因斯坦
I know you will give him a good home.
我知道你会给他一个舒服的窝
Remember to walk him twice a day and that he only likes canned dog food.
记着每天带他散步两次 还有他只喜欢罐头狗食
These are my wishes. Please respect and follow them.
这些是我的愿望 请尊重并执行它
And so, Marty, I now say farewell and wish you Godspeed.
马提 我在此向你道别 祝你一路平安
You've been a good, kind, and loyal friend to me...
你是个好小伙 我忠实的朋友...
and you made a real difference in my life.
在我一生中你非常重要
I will always treasure our relationship and think of you with fond memories...
我将永远珍惜我们的友谊 回想我们的美好时光...
warm feelings and a special place in my heart.
温暖的感受将永远留在我心里
Your friend in time, Doc Emmett L. Brown.
艾米.L.布朗博士
September 1, 1885.
1885年9月1日
I never knew I could write anything so touching.
我不知道我能写得如此感人
I know, it's beautiful.
我知道 写的很好
It's all right, Copernicus. Everything will be fine.
别难过 哥白尼 一切都会好的
I'm sorry. It's all my fault you're stuck back there.
对不起 你被困在那里都是我的错
I never should've let Biff get to me.
我不该让毕福逮到
There are plenty worse places to be than the Old West.
西部时代也不算太糟
I could have ended up in the Dark Ages.
好在没会回黑暗时代
They probably would have burned me at the stake as a heretic.
他们可能会把我当作异教徒烧死在柱子上
Let's look at the map.
来看看这地图
According to this, the time vehicle is sealed off in a side tunnel.
图上说 时光旅行车被封在支线隧道里
We may have to blast.
我们可能要炸开它
I think you woke up the dead with that blast.
我想你把死人都吵醒了
Take this camera. I want to document everything!
拿着这照相机 我要将这一切都记录下来
This reminds me of the time I attempted to reach the center of the Earth.
这让我想起 我当年尝试到地心去探险的事
I'd been reading my favorite author, Jules Verne.
我读了我最喜欢的作家的书 朱尔斯逢恩
I spent weeks preparing that expedition. I didn't even get this far.
我花了数周来准备探险 但都没走得这么远
Of course, I was only 12 at the time.
但话又说回来 我当时才12岁
You know, it was the writings of Jules Verne...
你知道 朱尔斯逢恩所写的书...
that had a profound effect on my life.
对我的一生造成了深远的影响
When I was 11, I first read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
11岁时 第一次读海底两万哩
It was then that I realized I must devote my life to science.
我那时就明白 我的一生将献给科学
Check it out. Look at this.
你看看这个
My initials!
我名字的缩写
Just like in Journey to the Center of the Earth!
就和地心探险记里一样
That means the time machine must be right through this wall!
这表示时光旅行车就在这墙里面
It's been buried in here for 70 years, two months and 13 days.
它已经埋在这里7O年2个月又13天之久
Astounding!
真不简单
As you see, the lightning bolt shorted out the time-circuit control chip.
你可以看到 那道闪电让时间电路控制芯片短路了
The attached...
附上的...
Schematic.
电路图
Schematic diagram will allow you to build a replacement unit...
电路图将帮助你...
with 1955 components, thus restoring the time machine to perfect working order.
用1955年的零件就能恢复时光机器的功能
Unbelievable that this little piece of junk could be such a big problem.
难以置信 这小玩意儿会是个大问题
No wonder this circuit failed. It says, "Made in Japan."
难怪这玩意儿会坏掉 这上面写着 日本制造
What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.
你这话是什么意思? 最好的东西都是日本制造
Unbelievable!
难以置信
You know, when I was a kid, I always wanted to be a cowboy.
你知道 当我是个孩子时候 我很想做一个牛仔
Now, knowing I'm spending my future in the past...
知道我将在过去的年代渡过余生...
it sounds like a wonderful way to spend my retirement years.
像是找到个打发退休时光的好办法
It just occurred to me, since I end up in 1885...
我刚刚想到 既然我回到了1885年
perhaps I'm now in the history books. I wonder.
也许我被写进历史书了
Could I look myself up in the old newspaper archives?
我在想 能不能在旧报纸上找到我?
I don't know.
我不知道
You always say it's not good to know too much about your own destiny.
你常说 知道自己的命运并不是什么好事
You're right, Marty. I know too much already.
你说的对 马提 我已经知道得够多了
Better that I not attempt to uncover the circumstances of my own future.
还是别去了解自己未来的处境
Copernicus. Come on, boy!
哥白尼 来吧
I'll get him.
我去找他
Copernicus!
哥白尼
Come on. Let's go home, boy.
来吧 我们回家
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What's wrong, Copernicus?
怎么了? 哥白尼
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们回家
Doc, come here!
博士 到这来
Quick!
What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost.
出什么事了 你就像见了鬼
You're not far off, Doc.
你就在这 博士
Great Scott!
天哪
Check this out.
看看这
Died September 7, 1885. That's one week after you wrote the letter!
死于1885年9月7日 就在你写那封信后一周
Erected in eternal memory by his beloved Clara.
他的挚爱 克蕾拉
Who the hell is Clara?
谁是克蕾拉?
-Please don't stand there! -Right. Sorry.
-马提 别站在上面 -对不起
I have to get another picture.
我得再照一张
Shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80
为了八十块钱 被比佛泰伦从背后射杀
What kind of a future do you call that?
这算是哪门子的未来啊?
Buford Tannen was a notorious gunman...
比佛泰伦是个声名狼藉的枪手...
whose short temper and a tendency to drool...
他的坏脾气和流口水的毛病...
earned him the nickname Mad Dog.
为他赢得了疯狗的外号
He was quick on the trigger and bragged he had killed 12 men...
他拔枪的速度很快 还吹嘘自己杀过12个人...
not including Indians or Chinamen.
不包括印第安人或中国人在内
-Does it name me? Am I one of the 12? -just a minute.
-有提到我吗? 我是12个中的一个? -等等
This claim cannot be proven since precise records were not kept...
这说法无法得到证实 没有准确的记录...
after Tannen shot a newspaper editor...
原因是 泰伦在1884年射杀了一个...
who printed an unfavorable story about him in 1884.
写了一篇对他不利的文章的报社编辑
-That's why we can't find anything. -Look.
-所以我们什么也找不到 -看
William McFly and family. Your relatives?
威廉麦克佛莱全家合照 你的亲戚?
My great-grandfather's name was William. That's him. Good-looking guy.
我的曾祖父是叫威廉 这就是他 长得不错
McFlys, but no Browns.
麦克佛莱家 却没有姓布朗的
Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe that grave wasn't yours.
或许弄错了 或许那不是你的坟墓
There could've been another Emmett Brown in 1885.
可能在1885年还有个叫艾米布朗的
Did you have any relatives here back then?
那时镇上有你们家的亲戚吗?
The Browns didn't come to Hill Valley until 1908. Then they were the von Brauns.
布朗家1908年才搬来希尔谷 他们当时叫逢布朗斯
My father changed our name during World War I.
我父亲在第一次大战时改的名字
Look.
你看
Great Scott, it's me!
天哪 是我
Then it is true, all of it.
那么这一切全都是真的了?
It is me who goes back there and gets shot.
在过去时代被枪杀的就是我
It's not gonna happen, Doc.
这不会发生 博士
After you fix the time circuits and put new tires on the DeLorean...
你修好时光器电路 换上新轮胎后...
I'm going back to 1885, and I'm bringing you home.
我就回到1885年把你接回家
The clothes fit?
衣服还合身吗?
Everything except the boots. They're kind of tight.
除了靴子紧了点外都还行
Are you sure this stuff is authentic?
你确定这些很逼真吗?
Of course. Haven't you ever seen a Western?
当然 你难道没看过西部片?
Yeah, I have.
我看过
Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this.
克林伊斯威特可不会穿成这样
-Clint who? -Right. You haven't heard of him yet.
-克林是谁? -你不知道
You have to wear the boots.
你要穿上靴子
You can't wear those futuristic things back in 1885.
你不能穿这种新潮的东西去1885年
You shouldn't be wearing them here in 1955.
就算在1955年都够前卫的了
As soon as I get there, I'll put them on.
一到那边我就穿上它们
I think we're about ready. I put gas in the tank.
我想一切都准备好了 油箱也加满了
Your future clothes are packed.
你未来的衣服也打了包
Just in case, fresh batteries for your walkie-talkies.
为了以防万一 对讲机也换了新电池
What about that floating device?
那个能飘浮的装置呢?
-Hoverboard. -All right.
-飞行滑板 -好
It's gonna be a long walk back to Hill Valley from here.
从这里到希尔谷市得走很久
It's still the safest plan.
但这是最安全的计划
We can't risk sending you back into a populated area...
我不能把你送到人多的地方...
or to a spot that's geographically unknown.
或是一个地形不清楚的地带
You don't want to crash into some tree that existed in the past.
你不会想撞上一棵过去的树吧?
This was all completely open country...
这是一大片开阔地...
so you'll have plenty of runout space when you arrive.
当你抵达后将会有足够的空间
Remember, where you're going, there are no roads.
记住 你要去的地方没有路
There's a cave over there which will be a perfect place to hide the time vehicle.
那边有个山洞 是隐藏时光旅行车的好地方
The new time-circuit control tubes are warmed up.
新的时光电路控制管已近预热
Time circuits on.
时光电路启动
I wrote the letter on September 1, so we'll send you to...
我是在9月1日写的那封信 所以我送你去...
September 2, that's a Wednesday. September 2, 1885, 8:00 a.m.
1885年9月2日 星期3 早上8点
I get shot on Monday the 7th. You have five days to locate me.
我是在7号周一射杀 所以你有五天的时间找到我
According to my letter, I'm a blacksmith, so I probably have a shop somewhere.
我那封信上说我是铁匠 所以我可能会有一间店铺
All you got to do is drive the time vehicle...
你只要将时光旅行车...
directly toward that screen, accelerating to 88 miles an hour.
朝那银幕开去 加速到每小时88英哩
Wait a minute.
等一下
If I drive straight towards the screen, I'll crash into those Indians.
如果我朝那银幕开过去 会撞上那些印第安人
Marty, you're not thinking fourth dimensionally.
马提 你没有从四度空间的角度来思考
You'll instantly be transported to 1885 and those Indians won't even be there.
你会回到1885年 那些印第安人不会在那里
Right.
是啊
Good luck, for both of our sakes.
祝你我俩都有好运
See you in the future.
我们在未来见
-You mean the past. -Exactly.
-你是说过去 -对
Happy trails, Marty!
一路顺风 马提
Ready, Marty?
准备好了? 马提
Ready!
准备好了
-Set! -Hi-ho, Silver.
-出发 -加油 银马
Indians!
印第安人
The cave!
那个山洞
Charge!
冲锋
Shit! The cavalry!
骑兵队
Damn, I ripped the fuel line.
该死 我把油管弄破了
Maggie! Fetch some water! We got a hurt man here.
麦姬 打些水来 这边有个人受伤了
-Mom, is that you? -There, there.
-妈 是你吗? -瞧你
You've been asleep for nearly six hours.
你已经睡了近六个钟头
I had this horrible nightmare.
我做了一个好可怕的梦
I dreamed I was in a Western.
我梦见我在西部
I was being chased by all these Indians...
我被一大群印第安人追赶...
and a bear.
还有一头熊
You're safe and sound now here at the McFly farm.
这是麦克佛莱农场 你很安全
"McFly farm"?
麦克佛莱农场?
You're my...
你是我的...
-Who are you? -The name is Maggie McFly.
-你是谁? -麦姬 麦克佛莱
Maggie?
麦姬?
And that's Mrs. McFly, and don't you be forgetting the "Mrs."
是麦克佛莱太太 别忘了要称太太
-What might your name be, sir? -It's...
-请问贵姓 先生 -这...
Eastwood.
伊斯威特
Clint Eastwood.
克林 伊斯威特
You hit your head, Mr. Eastwood.
你的头撞伤了 伊斯威特先生
Not too serious, but lucky for you Seamus found you when he did.
虽然不严重 但幸好西米斯发现了你
Seamus.
西米斯
Me husband.
我丈夫
You'll be excusing me, while I tend to William.
恕我失陪 我得去看威廉
That's okay, Will.
不要紧 威廉
-That's William?
-他就是威廉?
William Sean McFly, the first of our family to be born in America.
威廉 西恩 麦克佛莱 我们家在美国出生的第一代
It's okay, Will. This here is Mr. Clint Eastwood visiting.
威尔 这位客人是克林伊斯威特先生
He sure likes you.
他很喜欢你呢
I've got supper.
有晚餐了
I'm not one to pry into a man's personal affairs...
我不是个爱打探隐私的人...
but exactly how is it you came to be way out here...
但你是如何来到这里...
without a horse, or boots, or a hat?
没有马 没有靴子 也没帽子
Well, my car...
我的车...
horse broke down and a bear ate my boots...
马出问题了 而且一头熊吃了我的靴子...
and I just forgot my hat.
至于帽子 我忘了拿
How could you forget a thing like your hat?
你怎么可以忘了帽子?
-Would you like some water? -Yeah.
-你要点水吗? -好的
I'll tell you what I'll do, Mr. Eastwood.
我看这样安排 伊斯威特先生
I'll help you find your blacksmith friend.
我会帮你找你那位铁匠朋友
You can stay the night in the barn...
你今晚可以睡在谷仓里...
and tomorrow I'll take you as far as the railroad tracks.
明天我带你到铁路那边去
You can follow them straight into town.
你可以顺着它走到镇上
I'll even give you a hat.
我甚至可以送你一顶帽子
That's great. Thanks.
真是太好了 谢谢
That's my William.
亲爱的威廉
I think you'll find the barn comfortable.
我想你会觉得谷仓很舒服
Never had any complaints about it from the pigs.
我养的猪可从没抱怨过
-A word with you. -Aye.
-借一步说话 -好的
Will you hold him for a minute?
帮我抱一下好吗?
Are you sure you're not bringing a curse on this house taking him in like that?
你觉得这样留下他会不会给我们家带来不幸?
-He's such a strange young man. -But I've just got a feeling about him.
-他是个很古怪的年轻人 -但我对他有种感觉
Looking after him is the right thing to do. That's important.
我觉得照顾他是应该的 这很重要
Hey, buddy.
是吧
Look how the baby takes to him.
你看这孩子跟他处得多好
Little Will never takes to strangers.
小威尔一向不喜欢陌生人
It's almost as if he's connected to us.
好像他跟我们有某种联系
Hey, Will.
威尔
So you're my great-grandfather.
原来你就是我的曾祖父
The first McFly born in America.
麦克佛莱家在美国出生的第一代
And you peed on me.
而且你还尿在我的身上
-Give us some soap. -Here you go.
-给我肥皂 -给
警长办公室
出差到海斯维尔执行臭罗麦克斯的绞刑
Take a look and see what just breezed in the door.
看看谁进来了
I didn't know the circus was in town.
我不知道马戏团到镇上来了
Must have got that shirt off a dead Chinese.
那衬衫一定是从中国死人身上剥下来的
What will it be, stranger?
要些什么? 陌生人
I'll have...
我要...
-ice water. -Ice water?
-冰水 -冰水?
Water?
水?
You want water, you better dunk your head in the horse trough out there.
你要水 把你的头泡在外面马槽里就行了
In here, we pour whiskey.
我们这供应威士忌
-Excuse me. -For what?
-对不起 -什么事?
I'm trying to find a blacksmith.
我在找一位铁匠
Seamus McFly, Thought I told you never to come in...
麦克佛莱 我告诉过你别到这...
You ain't Seamus McFly.
你不是西米斯 麦克佛莱
You look like him, though, especially with that dog-ugly hat.
你长得像他 特别是配上那顶丑帽子
You kin to that hay barber?
你是那土包子的亲戚吗
-What's your name, dude? -Marty...
-你叫什么名字? 小子 -马...
Eastwood.
伊斯威特
Clint Eastwood.
克林 伊斯威特
-What kind of stupid name is that? -He's the runt of the litter.
-哪来的蠢名字啊? -我看他是跑出来的小畜生
Boys, would you look-see at these pearly whites?
兄弟们 看见他这些白牙齿没有?
I ain't seen teeth that straight that weren't store-bought.
除了买来的假牙我还没见过这样的牙齿
Take a gander at them moccasins. What kind of skins is them?
看他穿的平底鞋 那是什么皮做的?
-What's that writing mean? -Nike? Is that Indian talk?
-上面的字是什么意思? -耐吉? 印第安土话?
Bartender, I'm looking for that no-good, cheating blacksmith.
酒保 我在找那个骗子铁匠
-You seen him? -No, sir, Mr. Tannen. I have not.
-你见过他吗 -没有 泰伦先生 没看见
You're Mad Dog Tannen.
你就是疯狗泰伦
Mad Dog?
疯狗?
I hate that name.
我痛恨这名字
I hate it, you hear?
我痛恨它 你听见了没?
Nobody calls me Mad Dog!
没人能叫我疯狗
Especially not some duded-up, egg-sucking gutter trash.
特别是你这种没用的窝囊废
Dance! Come on!
给我跳舞
Come on, runt! You can dance better than that!
给我跳 你可以跳得更好
Shit.
妈的
-You better run, squirrel. -Get him!
-你最好快逃命 小子 -把他抓起来
We got ourselves a new courthouse. It's high time we had a hanging!
我们盖了新的法院 正好执行绞刑
Look at him sway.
看他在那里晃荡
Yeah, haven't had a hanging in a long time!
是啊 这镇上好久没吊过人了
I shoot the fleas off a dog's back at 500 yards, Tannen...
我可以在五百码外射中一只狗身上的虱子 泰伦
and it's pointed at your head!
现在就瞄着你的脑袋
-You owe me money, blacksmith. -How do you figure?
-你欠我钱 打铁的 -这话怎么说?
My horse threw a shoe.
我的马掉了一只马蹄铁
You done the shoeing, so that makes you responsible.
你钉的马蹄铁 你就得负责
Since you never paid me for the job, I'd say that makes us even.
由于你一直没付我工钱 我认为拉平了
Wrong!
错了
I was on my horse when it happened, and I got throwed off!
掉马蹄的时候我正在马上 我摔下去了!
That caused me to bust a perfectly good bottle of fine Kentucky redeye.
摔破一瓶上等的肯塔基红眼酒
The way I figure it, blacksmith, you owe me $5 for the whiskey...
所以在我说 你赔我五块威士忌钱...
and $75 for the horse!
和75块的马钱
That's the $80.
正好是八十块
If your horse threw a shoe, bring him back and I'll reshoe him.
如果你的马掉了马蹄铁 我再给它钉一个
I shot that horse!
我已打死它了
-That's your problem, Tannen. -Wrong. That's yours.
-那是你的事 泰伦 -错了 是你问题
From now on, you better be looking behind you when you walk.
从现在起 你在走路时最好小心点
Because one day you're gonna get a bullet in your back.
因为有一天你的背上会挨颗子弹
Marty, I gave you explicit instructions not to come here...
马提 我已经清楚地告诉你别来这里...
but to go directly back to 1985.
而是让你直接回1985年去
I know, but I had to come.
我知道 但我非来不可
It's good to see you, Marty.
很高兴能见到你 马提
You've got to do something about those clothes.
马提 你得换身衣服才行
-Dressed like that, you'll get shot. -Or hanged.
-穿成这样会来子弹的 -或者被吊死
What idiot dressed you in that outfit?
哪个白痴给你穿的这身衣服?
You did.
就是你
Shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80?
为了八十块钱被比佛泰伦从背后射杀?
September 7?
9月7号
That's this Monday!
就是周一
Now I wish I'd paid him off.
现在我想赔钱了
Who's this "beloved Clara"? I don't know anyone named Clara.
这个挚爱的克蕾拉是谁? 我不认识叫克蕾拉的
I don't know, Doc.
我也不知道 博士
I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours.
我还以为她是你的女朋友
My involvement in such a social relationship...
如果我卷入1885这个时代的...
here in 1885...
社会关系...
could result in a disruption of the space-time continuum.
就可能破坏时空的连续性
As a scientist...
身为一个科学家...
I can never take that risk.
我绝不能冒这种险
Certainly not after what we've already been through.
介于我们有过的经历 这绝对不行
-Emmett! Hello, Emmett. -Hubert.
-艾米 -休伯特
It's the mayor.
是市长
Excuse me, Emmett.
打扰一下 艾米
Do you remember last week when you volunteered...
还记得吗 上周你自愿报名去...
to meet the new schoolteacher at the station?
车站接新来的学校教师?
Yes, quite so.
是的 记得
We just got word she's coming in tomorrow.
我们刚接到消息 她明天到
Here are the details for you.
这是具体事项
-Thanks for all your help. -Anytime, Hubert.
-多谢你的帮助 -不客气 休伯特
Her name's Miss Clara Clayton.
她的名字叫克雷顿
Now we know who Clara is.
现在我知道克蕾拉是谁了
Marty, it's impossible.
马提 不可能
The idea that I could fall in love at first sight is romantic nonsense.
一见钟情的说法根本就是浪漫派的胡扯
There's no scientific rationale for that concept.
这种事根本没有科学理论根据
It's not science.
这又不是科学
You meet the right girl, it hits you like lightning.
当你遇上了情投意合的女孩 就像是被雷击
Please, don't say that.
别再说了
That's the way it was for me and Jennifer.
我和珍尼弗就是这样
We couldn't keep our eyes off each other.
我们甚至无法将视线从对方的身上移开
God, Jennifer, I hope she's all right.
珍尼弗 天哪 希望她没事
I can't believe we just left her on the porch.
我不敢相信我们就这样把她丢在走廊上
Don't worry. She'll be fine.
别担心 她不会有事
When you burned the almanac in 1955, the normal timeline was restored.
当你在1955年把那本年鉴烧掉后 时间线就恢复正常了
Once we're back in 1985...
当我们回到1985年...
you just have to go to her house to wake her up.
你只需要到她家去叫醒她就行了
Turn that valve over there, all the way to the right.
把那个阀门向右转到头
Yeah, pull it all the way around.
转到底
Let's go!
开始
-Ice tea? -No, thanks.
-要来杯冰茶吗? -不 谢谢
It's a refrigerator.
这是个冰箱啊
I guess Miss Clayton will have to find other transportation.
我想克雷顿小姐要找别的交通工具了
If I never meet her, there's no possibility of a romantic infatuation.
如果我没碰上她 当然就不可能跟她恋爱了
-You're the doc. -All right.
-你说了算 -好了
We'll get the DeLorean and get back to the future.
我们去取德罗林车 然后就回去
I tore a hole in the gas tank when I was landing...
我在抵达时把油箱弄了一个洞...
so we'll have to patch it up and get some gas.
我们得把洞补好 再加点油
You mean, we're out of gas?
你是说没油了
Yeah. It's no big deal. We've got Mr. Fusion, right?
没什么大不了的 我们不是还有核融合反应器吗?
Mr. Fusion powers the time circuits and the flux capacitor.
核融合反应器是给时光电路和通量电容器供电的
But the internal combustion engine runs on ordinary gasoline.
但内燃机需要用汽油来开动
It always has.
历来都是
There won't be a gas station around here until sometime in the next century.
到下个世纪之前这里都没加油站
Without gasoline, we can't get the DeLorean up to 88 mph.
没有汽油 我们无法让它达到88英哩的时速
So what do we do?
那该怎么办?
-Twenty-four! -It's no use, Marty!
-24哩 -没用的 马提
Even the fastest horse in the world won't run more than 35, 40 mph!
即使是世界上最快的马 最多只能跑25或4O英哩
Bartender said that's the strongest stuff they got.
酒保说这是他们最烈的酒
Try it, Marty.
试试 马提
Give it more gas!
再加些油
Damn!
该死
It blew the fuel injection manifold. Strong stuff, all right.
把喷嘴烧了 确实够烈
It will take me a month to rebuild it.
修好它要花一个月
A month?
一个月
-You're gonna get shot on Monday! -I know!
-你星期一就要被杀了 -我知道
I wish...
我希望...
Wait.
等等
I've got it! We can roll it down a steep hill!
有办法了 我们可以从陡坡上开下去
No, We'll never find a smooth enough surface. Unless...
不行 我们找不到够平的地方 除非...
Of course! Ice!
结冰
We'll wait until winter when the lake freezes over.
我们等到冬天 等湖面结冰
Winter? What are you saying? Monday is three days away!
冬天? 你在说什么? 离星期一只有三天了
All right. Let's just think this thing through logically.
让我想想合乎逻辑的办法
We know it won't run under its own power. We know we can't pull it.
我们知道它没有动力 也不能用马来拖
But if we could figure out a way...
但是如果我们能想出一个办法...
to push it up to 88 miles an hour...
将它推到每小时88哩
That's it.
这就是了
How fast can she go? Why, I've had her up to 55 myself.
它能跑多快? 我把它开到过55
I heard that Fearless Frank Fargo got one of these up to near 70...
我听说无畏的法兰克曾用70的速度...
out past Verde Junction.
通过维迪站
Do you think it's possible to get it up to 90?
你认为有可能将它开到90吗?
Ninety? Tarnation. Who would ever need to be in such a hurry?
9O? 妈的 有谁会这么急啊?
Just a little bet he and I have, that's all.
只是在打个赌罢了
Theoretically speaking, could it be done?
在理论上来说 这办得到吗?
I suppose, if you had a straight stretch of track with a level grade...
我想 要是在平原上有一条直的铁轨...
and you weren't hauling no cars...
后面没有拖着车厢
and if you could get the fire hot enough.
再把火烧得够热
I'm talking about hotter than the blazes of Hell itself.
我是说比地狱之火还要热
It might be possible to get her up that fast.
它就有可能达到这速度
When does the next train come through?
下一班火车什么时候来?
Monday morning at 8:00.
星期一早上八点
Here. This spur that runs off the main line 3 miles out to Clayton Ravine.
这里 这条支线距离克雷顿峡谷3哩
It's a long stretch of level track that will still exist in 1985.
这是一条平坦笔直的铁轨 而且在1985年时仍然存在
This is where we'll push the DeLorean with the locomotive.
我们就在这里用火车头推德罗林车
Funny. This map calls Clayton Ravine "Shonash Ravine."
奇怪的 这张地图把克雷顿峡谷叫做修那许峡谷
That must be the old Indian name for it. It's perfect.
肯定用的是印第安旧名字 很好
A long run that goes across the bridge over the ravine...
这条铁轨直达峡谷上面的桥...
over near that Hilldale housing development.
靠近希尔戴尔社区一带
Right, but according to this map...
没错 但根据这份地图...
there is no bridge.
那里没有桥
Well, Doc, we can scratch that idea.
博士 我们可以打消那个主意了
We can't wait around here half year for this thing to get finished.
我们可不能等上一年半载的让它完工
Marty, it's perfect.
马提 这很好
You're not thinking fourth dimensionally.
你只是没有以四度空间来思考
Right. I have a problem with that.
我在这方面确实不行
Don't you see? The bridge will exist in 1985.
你还不明白吗 这座桥1985还在
It's safe and still in use.
安全牢固 而且还在使用
As long as we get the DeLorean up to 88 mph...
只要我们能在到达峡谷前...
before we hit the edge of the ravine...
将德罗林车推进到88英哩...
we'll instantaneously arrive at a point in time where the bridge is completed.
我们就会及时到达那座桥已经完成的年代
We'll have track under us and coast safely across the ravine.
车子底下将会有铁轨 然后安全通过峡谷
-What about the locomotive? -It will be a spectacular wreck.
-那个火车头呢 -将是个壮观的坠毁
Too bad no one will be around to see it.
可惜没有人看见这一切
-Help me! -Great Scott!
-救命啊! -天哪
Hurry!
快点
Jump!
Thank you, sir. You saved my...
谢谢你 先生 你救了我的...
life.
Emmett Brown at your service, Miss...
艾米布朗听候差遣 小姐...
Clayton.
克蕾拉
Clara Clayton.
克雷顿
What a beautiful name.
好美的名字
May I help you inside with these?
我能把行李搬进去吗?
That won't be necessary. I can take care of it.
不用了 我自己来就可以
-You've done more than enough already. -But it's really no trouble.
-你已经给了我很多帮助 -但这真的一点也不麻烦
She says it's fine, and we have to get going.
她说不用了 我们也该走了
Ma'am, good luck with your school teaching and everything.
女士 祝你教学顺利 一切平安
I'll straighten everything out for the buckboard rental.
我会去说明那辆出租马车损毁的经过
Don't worry about that. I feel somewhat responsible for what happened.
你不必担心 我感到我该对此事负责
That would be very gentlemanly of you, Mr. Brown. Emmett.
你很有绅士的风度 布朗先生
You know, I'm almost glad that snake spooked those horses.
你知道吗? 我有点感激那条惊了马的蛇
Otherwise, we might never have met.
否则 我们可能永远不会认识
I suppose it was destiny.
我想这一切都是缘分吧
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你帮忙
You're quite welcome.
请别客气
I will see you again, won't I?
我还会再见到你 对吧?
Of course. You'll see lots of me I am sure. I have a shop in town.
当然 我相信你会经常见到我 我在镇上有个店
I'm the local scientist, I mean, blacksmith.
我是本地的科学家 铁匠
Science, What sort of science?
科学? 哪方面的科学
Astronomy? Chemistry?
天文学? 化学?
Actually, I'm a student of all sciences.
事实上 我研究各方面的科学
Doc, we have to get going.
博士 我们得走了
Yes. Excuse us, Clara.
恕我们失陪了 克蕾拉
We have to get going.
我们要走了
Toodle-oo.
再见
What do you mean, you'll be seeing lots of her?
你会经常见到她是什么意思
I might see her again just in passing.
我可能会顺路来看看她
Did you see the way she was looking at you?
你看见她看你的眼神吗?
She did have quite a scare, right?
那是因为刚才吓坏了 对吧?
After all, Miss Clayton almost ended up at the bottom of Clayton Ravine.
不管怎样 克雷顿小姐差点就摔到克雷顿峡谷底下
Holy shit. Clayton Ravine was named after a teacher.
天啊 克雷顿峡谷是以一个教师的名字命名的
-They say she fell in there 100 years ago. -100 years ago!
-他们说她在一百年前掉下去的 -百年前?
-That's this year! -Every kid in the school knows that story.
-那就是今年 -学校里每个人都知道这故事
We all have teachers we'd like to see fall into the ravine.
我们总希望有些老师也摔到峡谷下
Great Scott!
我的天
Then she was supposed to go over in that wagon.
那么她应该和那马车一起跌下去
Now I may have seriously altered history.
我可能已经严重地改变了历史
Look, Doc, what's the worse that can happen?
你瞧 博士 最坏能发生什么事?
So they don't name the ravine after her.
顶多不以她的名字命名峡谷
Let's get the DeLorean ready and get out of here.
我们还是把德罗林车弄好 离开这吧
I wish I'd never invented that infernal time machine.
我真希望我从来没有发明那该死的时光机器
It's caused nothing but disaster.
它只会带来灾难
Doc, this is Marty.
博士 这是马提
Do you read me? Over.
你听见了吗?
Check, Marty.
正常 马提
Great. These things still work.
好极了 博士 它们能用
All right. Once more, let's go over the entire plan and layout.
好的 我们再把全部的计划演练一遍
I apologize for the crudity of this model.
这模型做得很粗糙
-Yeah, it's not to scale. It's okay.
知道 它不合比例 没有关系
All right. Tomorrow night, Sunday...
好 明天晚上 星期天...
we load the DeLorean onto the tracks here, on the spur...
我们把德罗林车放在铁路支线上 这地方...
by the abandoned silver mine.
就在这废弃的旧银矿旁
The switch track is where the spur runs off the main line...
这个道岔在支线从主线分出去的地方...
three miles out to Clayton... Shonash Ravine.
走三哩就到达克雷顿... 修那许峡谷
The train leaves the station at 8:00 Monday morning.
火车在周一早上八点离站
We'll stop it, uncouple the cars, throw the switch track and then hijack...
我们拦下它 分离车厢 板道岔 然后劫持...
borrow the locomotive and use it to push the time machine.
借用车头 用它来推动时光机器...
According to my calculations we'll reach 88 mph just before we hit...
据我推算 我们将在抵达峡谷的边缘之前...
the edge of the ravine, at which point we'll be transported back to 1985...
达到每小时88英哩的速度 这时我们将回到1985...
and coast safely across the completed bridge.
然后安全跨过已完成的桥
What does this mean? "Point of no return."
这是什么意思? 临界点
That's our fail-safe point.
那是我们的安全点
Till there, we have time to stop the locomotive before it plunges into the ravine.
在这之前 我们都还有足够的时间停住火车
But once we pass this windmill, it's the future or bust.
但只要我们一通过这风车 就只能听天由命了
Here you go. Connect that to the positive terminal.
拿住这 把它接在正极上
-All right, you all set? -Yeah. Go!
-准备好了? -好了
Train pulling out of the station!
火车由车站开出
Coming up to the switch track!
接近转换道岔
Stop at the switch track!
在道岔停下来
Throw the switch!
板道岔
Pull up to the DeLorean!
开始推动德罗林车前进
Pushing the DeLorean...
推德罗林车...
up to 88 miles per hour!
推到每小时88英哩
It couldn't be simpler.
再简单不过了
Emmett?
艾米
It's Clara.
是克蕾拉
Quick, cover the DeLorean!
快 把德罗林车盖起来
-Hello. -Why, hello.
-哈罗 -别客气
This is quite a surprise.
这真是个惊喜
I hope I'm not disturbing anything.
希望我没打扰到你们
We were just doing a little model railroading.
没有 我们只是在做铁路模型
When my bags were thrown from the wagon...
我的行李从马车上掉下来时...
my telescope was damaged.
我的望远镜碰坏了
Since you mentioned an interest in science...
既然你说你对科学很有兴趣...
I thought you might be able to repair it for me.
我想你也许可以帮我把它修好
I would pay you, of course.
当然了 我会付你酬劳
I wouldn't think of charging you for this.
我绝对不会收你钱
Let's have a look at it.
让我们先看看
I think a lens may be out of alignment because...
我想其中的一个镜片可能偏了...
if you move it this way the image turns fuzzy.
如果把它往这边转影像就会变得模糊
See?
看见了没?
But if you turn it the other way...
但你若是把它转向另一边...
then...
那...
Everything becomes...
一切都变得...
clear.
清楚
I could repair it right away and have it for you tonight.
我可以马上修理 你晚上就能拿到
Tonight is the town festival.
今晚这个镇有庆祝
I wouldn't dream of having you work on my telescope during such an occasion.
我不敢奢望你在这么重要的日子替我修望远镜
You are planning on attending, aren't you?
你们打算参加 对吧?
-Actually, ma'am... -Yes, of course. The festival.
-事实上 女士... -当然 这可是庆典
In that case, I'll see you this evening at the festival.
既然这样 我们今晚就在庆典碰头
-Mr. Eastwood. -Ma'am.
-伊斯威特先生 -女士
Thank you for taking care of my telescope.
谢谢你帮我修望远镜
You're quite welcome.
千万别客气
It's a nice telescope.
这望远镜真不错
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们 先生门...
as mayor of Hill Valley...
身为希尔谷市的市长...
it gives me great pleasure to dedicate this clock...
我很荣幸能在此把这座钟献给...
to the people of Hill County!
希尔郡的乡亲们
May it stand for all time!
愿它能永远地保存下去
Tell me when, gentlemen.
来吧 各位
3 2 1 Three! Two! One!
Now!
启用
Let the festivities begin!
开始庆典吧
In a way, it's fitting that you and I are here to witness this.
在某种程度上 你和我在此见证这一切
It's too bad I didn't bring my camera.
可惜我没把照相机带来
Ready, gentlemen?
准备好了 两位?
The only problem is, we'll never be able to show it to anybody.
问题是我们永远不能把这照片给别人看
Smile, Doc.
微笑 博士
What great music!
好棒的音乐
Yeah, it's got a beat, and you can dance to it.
是啊 节奏不错 可以跳舞
Step right up and test your mettle with the latest products...
男士们 快来试试胆量 来自...
from Col. Samuel Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company...
哈特佛的 萨穆尔 科尔特上校火器制造厂...
of Hartford, Connecticut.
最新产品
Now, take this model, for example.
现在 比如说这一款
The new, improved and refined Colt Peacemaker...
这是改良精制的科尔特转轮手枪...
selling to you tonight for the low price of $12.
今晚最低优惠价12块
-Good evening. -Evening.
-晚安 -晚安
You look very nice.
你看来 好漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢你
Would you like...
你是否想...
-Would you care to... -I'd love to.
-你是否愿意... -乐意之至
Young man, you want to give it a try?
年轻人 要不要上来试试?
No, thanks.
不 谢谢你
Doc, this...
博士 这...
Son!
老弟
-Sonny boy! -Doc can dance?
-老弟 -博士会跳舞?
Son.
老弟
I just told you that even a baby could handle this weapon.
我刚刚说过连小孩都会用这武器
-Surely you're not afraid to try something that baby can do?.
-你是不敢尝试连小孩都能做的事吧?
-I'm not afraid of nothing.
-我什么也不怕
Come on, then. Just step up here like a man.
那就来吧 像个男子汉般地站上去
Now, young man, what you do is just ease that hammer back and...
现在 你只需要轻轻的把那撞针扳到后面...
squeeze off a round.
扣下板机
Right on out there and be real smooth.
对着前面轻轻地压下去
That's the way you do it.
然后就行了
-Can I try that again? -Yeah, go ahead.
-我可以再试一次吗 -当然可以
Tell me one thing. Where did you learn to shoot like that?
告诉我 你这一手好枪法是在哪学的?
7-Eleven.
711便利商店
Buford, you sure that blacksmith will be at this shindig?
比佛 你确定那个铁匠会参加这庆典吗?
Sure he's here. Everybody's here tonight.
会来的 今晚所有的人都会来
You'll have to check your firearms if you want to join in on the festivities.
如果想参加庆典活动 必须将武器寄放在这里
-Who's gonna make us, tenderfoot you? -I am.
-谁能让我们缴枪 你吗? -我能
Marshal Strickland. I didn't know you was back in town.
史屈克兰警长 我不知道你回来了
If you can't read the sign, I presume you can read this.
如果你不会读告示 我想你应该认识这东西
Pretty tough hombre when you're pointing a gun at a man's back.
拿着枪对着别人的背后 这算什么男子汉?
Just like you, I take every advantage I can get.
和你一样 我会尽一切可能争取到优势
You gonna check your iron?
你要寄存你的枪吗?
I was just joking with your deputy.
我只是跟你的副警长开玩笑
Of course, I'm gonna check my iron.
我当然要寄存
-We all were, weren't we, boys? -Yeah, right.
-我们都会 对吧? 弟兄们 -是啊
Your knife, too.
还有你的刀
Smile, Marshal.
笑一下吧 警长
After all, this is a party.
这毕竟这是个聚会
Only party I'll be smiling at...
唯一能让我露出笑容的场合...
is the one that sees you at the end of a rope.
就是当你被绞死的那一天
Have fun!
好好玩吧
That's how you handle them son. Never give them an inch...
你要这样对付他们 永远别给他们机会...
and maintain discipline at all times.
在任何时候都得维持纪律
Remember that word: discipline.
记住这个字 法纪
I will, Pa.
我会的 爸
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Mr. Eastwood, nice to see you.
伊斯威特先生 真高兴看见你
I see you got yourself some respectable clothes and a fine hat.
看来你有了体面的衣服和帽子
A couple people didn't like the way the other one looked on me.
是啊 有些人不喜欢我戴着另一顶的样子
That one suits you.
这顶很适合你
-It's very becoming. -Thanks.
-非常体面 -谢谢你
"Frisbee." Far out.
是飞盘呢 太好了
-What was the meaning of that? -It was right in front of him.
-那是什么意思 -明明就摆在他的面前
-That's mine! -Not anymore.
-那是我的! -不是了
-Give me that. -There he is, Buford.
-拿给我 -他在那里 比佛
-Where? -There.
-哪里? -那边
Dancing with that piece of calico.
正在跟那个妞儿跳舞
What are you gonna do, boss?
你打算怎么做? 老大
I figure if I bury this muzzle deep enough in his back nobody will hear the shot.
如果我把枪管紧紧地抵住他的背 没人会听见枪声
Careful. You've only got one bullet with that.
小心点 它只有一颗子弹
I only need one.
一颗就够了
I told you to watch your back, smithy.
我告诉过你要小心背后 铁匠
You're early.
你来早了
It's a Derringer. Small but effective.
这是一把掌心雷 虽小却够威力
The last time I used it, fella took two days to die.
上次我用这枪打那家伙 他整整两天后才死
Bled to death inside. It was real painful.
体内大量出血 死得非常痛苦
That means you'll be dead by about supper time Monday.
这表示你会死在周一的晚餐上
Excuse me. I don't know who you think you are, but we're dancing.
对不起 我不知道你是谁 但我们正在跳舞
Look what we have here.
看看我们遇上了谁?
Ain't you gonna introduce me? I'd like a dance.
不给我介绍一下这女士吗 我想跳舞
I wouldn't give you the pleasure. You'll have to go ahead and shoot.
你别想了 你还是开枪吧
-All right. -I'll dance with him.
-好吧 我和他跳
Boys, keep the blacksmith company while I get acquainted with the filly!
弟兄们 好好陪这位铁匠 我要跟这位姑娘认识一下
I don't dance very well when my partner has a gun in his hand.
当我的舞伴手里有枪时 我没法跳舞
You'll learn.
你会适应的
Maybe I'll just take my $80 worth out of her!
我就从她身上讨回那八十块吧
Leave her alone!
泰伦 放开她
Yeah, I bet there's something you can do that's worth $80.
你一定能做些值八十块的事
I believe you've underestimated me, mister.
我想你是低估我了 先生
Have I?
是吗
Stop it!
住手
Damn you!
你该死! 泰伦
No, I damn you!
不 该死的是你
I damn you to hell!
我要送你下地狱去
-You. -Lighten up, jerk!
-你 -昭子放亮点 混蛋
Mighty strong words, runt!
好大的口气! 小鬼
You man enough to back them up with more than just a pie plate?
你要就用盘子替他们出头吗?
Just leave my friends alone.
别烦我的朋友们就行了
What's wrong, dude? You yellow?
怎么了 小子 没胆吗
That's what I thought. A yellow-belly.
我就知道 胆小鬼
Nobody calls me yellow.
没人敢叫我胆小鬼
Then let's finish it. Right now.
我们现在就来做个了断
Not now, Buford. Marshal's got our guns.
现在不行 警长把我们的枪收走了
Like I said, we'll finish this tomorrow!
那明天我们就决斗
Tomorrow we're robbing the Pine City stage.
明天我们要去抢松树镇的驿站
What about Monday? We doing anything Monday?
礼拜一呢? 我们礼拜一有空吗?
Monday would be fine. You can kill him on Monday.
星期一可以 你可以星期一杀他
I'll be back this way on Monday. We'll settle this then.
我星期一会回来 到那时再算账
Right there, out in the street...
就在那边的大街上...
in front of the Palace Saloon.
皇宫酒馆的前面
Yeah, right. When?
好吧 什么时候?
-High noon? -Noon?
-正午? 中午?
I do my killing before breakfast. 7:00!
我一向都在吃早餐前杀人 七点钟
8:00. I do my killing after breakfast.
八点 我一向都吃过早餐才杀人
Break it up.
别打啦
What's all this about? You causing trouble here, Tannen?
这是怎么回事? 你又在这里惹麻烦?
No trouble, Marshal.
没惹麻烦 警长
Just a little personal matter between me and Eastwood.
是我跟伊斯威特之间的私事
This don't concern the law.
和法律无关
Tonight, everything concerns the law. Break it up.
今晚 所有的事都和法律有关
Any brawling, it's 15 days in the county jail.
任何人闹事 都要郡立监狱里呆上十五天
All right, folks. This is a party. Come on! Let's have some fun!
好了 这是聚会 大伙儿好好乐一下
8:00 Monday, runt.
星期一早上八点 小鬼
If you ain't here, I'll hunt you and shoot you down like a duck.
如果你不出现 我会找到你 像宰鸭子一样宰了你
It's dog. Shoot him down like a dog.
是狗 比佛 像杀狗一样宰了他
Let's go, boys!
我们走 弟兄们
Let these sissies have their party!
让这些娘娘腔享受他们的聚会
What are you doing, saying you'll meet Tannen?
马提 你在干么 你答应跟泰伦决斗?
Don't worry about it. Monday morning we'll be gone.
你放心好了 星期一早上我们都走了
Theoretically, yes. But what if the train's late?
理论上是 要是火车误点呢?
-We'll discuss this later. -We'll discuss it now.
-我们待会再谈这件事 -现在就谈
-Thank you for your gallantry. -Ma'am.
-谢谢你英勇的行为 -女士
Had you not interceded, Emmett might have been shot.
如果你没及时插手 艾米可能会挨枪
Marty... Clint, I'm gonna take Clara home.
马提... 克林 我要送克蕾拉回去
-Right. Good night. -You sure set him straight.
-好 晚安 -你可教训了他
I'm glad somebody finally stood up to that son of a bitch.
我真高兴终于有人站出来教训那帮混蛋
You're all right in my book. I'd like to buy you a drink.
你真是了不起 我请你喝一杯
You don't have to buy me anything. It was no big deal...
你不必买东西给我 这算不了什么...
You can have this brand-new Colt Peacemaker and gun belt, free of charge.
拿着这全新的科尔特枪 免费的
Free?
免费?
I want everybody to know the gun that shot Buford Tannen...
我要让每个人知道杀死泰伦...
was a Colt Peacemaker!
是科尔特枪
No problem. Thanks a lot.
没问题 多谢你了
Of course, if you lose, I'm taking it back.
当然 如果你输了 我就要拿回来
Thanks again.
谢谢
You had him.
你跟他干上了
You could have walked away and nobody would have thought less of you.
你大可走开 没有人会怪你的
All it would have been was words, hot air from a buffoon.
大不了被人在背后说两句或是被比佛嘲笑
Instead, you let him rile you...
但你却让他和你决斗...
into playing his game, his way, by his rules.
这是他的游戏 他的方式
Seamus, relax. I know what I'm doing.
西米斯 别紧张 我知道自己在做什么
-He reminds me of poor Martin. -Aye.
-他让我想起可怜的马丁 -是啊
-Who? -Me brother.
-谁? -我弟弟
Wait a minute. You have a brother named Martin McFly?
等等 你的弟弟叫马丁 麦克佛莱?
Had a brother.
是我的亡弟
Martin used to let men provoke him into fighting.
马丁在世时老爱与人决斗
He was concerned people would think him a coward if he refused.
他很在乎别人说他没胆量
That's how he got a knife shoved through his belly in a saloon in Virginia City.
结果他在维吉尼亚城被人在肚子上刺了一刀
Never considered the future, poor Martin. God rest his soul.
从不考虑未来 可怜的马丁 愿他安息
Sure, and I hope you're considering the future, Mr. Eastwood.
我希望你能多为未来着想 伊斯威特先生
I think about it all the time.
我无时无刻不在想未来
That crater at middle of west when it utter all by itself, like a starburst.
西北方中央的那巨蟹座 有一个像爆炸闪光的星星
-Yeah. -That one's called Copernicus.
那颗叫做哥白尼
Listen to me. I feel like I'm teaching school.
你看 我觉得自己像在教书
Please, continue the lesson.
请继续教下去
I never found lunar geography so fascinating.
我不知道天文学如此迷人
You're quite knowledgeable.
你真是博学多才
When I was 11, I had diphtheria. I was quarantined for three months.
当我十一岁时 我得了白喉病 被隔离了三个月
My father brought this telescope and put it next to my bed...
我父亲把这个望远镜放在我的床边...
so I could see everything out the window.
让我能看到窗外的风景
Do you think we'll ever travel to the moon...
你认为我们将来是否能到月球上去旅行...
the way we travel across the country on trains?
像搭火车穿越这个国家一样?
Definitely. Although not for 84 years, and not on trains.
绝对能 只不过还得再等上84年 但不是搭火车
We'll have space capsules sent aloft with rockets...
我们将会有火箭推动的太空船...
devices that create giant explosions so powerful they just...
某种能产生猛烈爆炸的装置...
That they break the pull of gravity and send the projectile to outer space.
它会摆脱地心引力的控制 把飞行器送到外太空
I read that book, too!
我也读过那本书
You're quoting Jules Verne, From the Earth to the Moon.
你引用的是朱尔斯的书 月球之旅
You've read Jules Verne?
你也读朱尔斯 逢恩的书
-I adore Jules Verne. -So do I.
-我崇拜朱尔斯 逢恩 -我也是
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. My absolute favorite.
海底两万哩是我最喜欢的
The first time I read that as a little boy, I wanted to meet Captain Nemo.
当我小时候第一次读这本书时 我就想见见尼莫船长
Don't tease. You couldn't have read that when you were a boy.
别开玩笑了 你不可能在小时候就读过那本书
It was only first published 10 years ago.
它十年前才出版
Yes. I meant it made me feel like a boy.
我是说它让我觉得自己像个小男孩
I never met a woman who liked Jules Verne before.
我还没遇见过一个喜欢读朱尔斯的女性
I never ever met a man like you before.
我也没遇到过像你这样的人
Hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话?
You talking to me, Tannen?
你在跟我说话? 泰伦
I'm the only one here.
这里只有我一个人
Go ahead! Make my day.
来吧 让我开开心
-Good morning. -Morning.
-早上好 伊斯威特先生
Have a cigar. Anything I can do for you today?
抽根雪茄吧 今天需要我效劳吗?
-No, that's fine. -Good luck tomorrow.
-不 不用了 -祝你明天好运
-We'll be praying for you. -Thanks.
-我们会为你祈祷 -谢谢
Good morning. Interest you in a new suit for tomorrow?
早上好 明天穿这套新的怎么样?
I'm fine. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢你
-What are you doing? -Nothing.
-你在干什么啊? -没什么
I was just out enjoying the morning air.
我出来享受一下清晨的空气
It's really lovely here in the morning. Don't you think?
此地的早晨美极了 你说是不是?
Yes. We've got to load the DeLorean and get ready to roll.
听着 我们把德罗林车放上铁轨 准备上路吧
Look at that, the tombstone.
看那 是墓碑
Let me see that photograph again.
马提 再让我看看那张照片
My name, it's vanished.
我的名字 已经消失了
That's great, Doc.
这真是太好了 博士
We're going back to the future tomorrow, so everything's being erased.
我们明天就要回未来去 这一切就消失了
But only my name is erased.
但只有我的名字消失
The tombstone itself and the date still remain. That doesn't make sense.
但墓碑和上面的日期还在 这没道理
We know this photograph represents what will happen...
我们知道这张照片代表着...
if the events of today continue to run their course into tomorrow.
是否今天的事对明天产生了影响
-Right. So? -Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood.
-那又怎样? -对不起 伊斯威特先生
-I just need to take your measurements. -Look, pal, I don't want to buy a suit.
-我要量你的尺码 -兄弟 我不想买西装
-This is for your coffin. -My coffin?
-这是给你做棺材用的 -我的棺材?
The odds are running 2-1 against you.
你的赔率是2比1
Might as well be prepared.
趁早准备也好
So it may not be my name...
所以 刻在那块墓碑上的...
that's going to be on this tombstone. It may be yours.
可能不是我的名字 而是你的
-Great Scott. -I know, this is heavy.
-我的天 -我知道 难以承受
Why are you wearing that gun?
你为什么带枪?
You're not considering going up against Tannen tomorrow?
你不会明天真的要和泰伦决斗吧
Tomorrow morning I'm going back to the future with you.
明天一早 我将和你回到未来
But if Buford Tannen comes looking for trouble, I'll be ready for him.
但比佛泰伦来找麻烦 我要有准备
You heard what that son of a bitch called me last night.
你也听见那混蛋昨晚骂我什么
You can't go losing your judgment every time so they call your name.
你不能每次有人骂你就失去理智
That's exactly what causes you to get in that accident in the future.
那就是你在未来出事故的原因
What? What about my future?
我将来会发生什么事
I can't tell you. It might make things worse.
我不能告诉你 这可能会让事情更糟
Wait a minute.
慢着 博士
What is wrong with my future?
我在未来出了什么事
We all have to make decisions that affect the course of our lives.
我们都得做一些会改变我们一生的决定
You've got to do what you've got to do...
你要做你应该做的事
and I've got to do what I've got to do.
我也得做我应该做的事
I've made a decision.
我已经做了决定
I'm not going with you tomorrow.
我明天不跟你回去了
I'm staying here.
我要留在这里
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么啊?
There's no point in denying it.
我没必要否认这事实
-I'm in love with Clara. -Oh, man.
-我爱上了克蕾拉 -我的天
We don't belong here.
我们不属于这里
Neither one of us.
我们两个都不
It could still be you that gets shot tomorrow.
明天被杀的人仍然可能是你
This tombstone could still be in your future.
这块墓碑仍然可能是你的未来
Marty, the future isn't written.
未来不是注定的
It can be changed. You know that.
它可以被改变 你知道
Anyone can make their future whatever they want it to be.
任何人都可以创造他们的未来
I can't let this one little photograph determine my entire destiny.
我不能让这张小小的照片决定我的一生
I have to live my life according to what I believe is right...
我要依照我内心深处的信念...
in my heart.
来过我的生活
Doc, you're a scientist.
博士 你是个科学家
So you tell me. What's the right thing to do, up here?
你告诉我 理智告诉你该做什么?
You're right, Marty.
你说得对 马提
-That worked great. -I've at least got to tell her good-bye.
-这能行 -我最起码得跟她说声再年见
Come on, Doc.
别这样 博士
Think about it. What will you say to her?
想想看 你该怎么告诉她?
"I've got to go back to the future"? I mean she won't understand that.
说回到未来去? 她是不会理解的
Hell, I'm in it with you, and I don't even understand it.
我们在一起干这事 我都不怎么理解
Listen.
听我说
Maybe we...
或许...
Maybe we can just take Clara with us.
我们可以带克蕾拉一起走
To the future?
回到未来去?
As you reminded me, I'm a scientist, so I must be scientific about this.
你提醒了我 我是个科学家 我要理智的看这事
I cautioned you about disrupting the continuum for your own benefit.
我曾经警告过你 不可为私利破坏时空的连续性
Therefore, I must do no less.
所以 我自己也不能这么做
We shall proceed as planned, and as soon as we return to 1985...
我们将照计划进行 一旦回到1985年...
We’ll destroy this infernal machine.
我们就把这不祥的机器毁掉
Traveling through time has become much too painful.
时光旅行让人很痛苦
It's Emmett, Clara.
是我 艾米 克蕾拉
Emmett, won't you come in?
你不进来吗?
No, I better not. I...
不 还是不要...
What's wrong?
怎么回事?
I've come to say good-bye.
我是来道别的
Good-bye? Where are you going?
道别? 你要上哪去?
I'm going away.
我要走了
I'm afraid I'll never see you again.
我恐怕再也见不到你了
Clara, I want you to know that I care about you deeply.
克蕾拉 我要你知道我非常爱你
But I've realized that I don't belong here,
但我明白我不属于这里
and I have to go back where I came from.
我要回到我来的地方
Where might that be?
那是什么地方?
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Then wherever you're going, take me with you.
不管你要去哪 带我一起走
I can't, Clara.
我不能 克蕾拉
I wish it didn't have to be this way...
我希望能有其他办法...
but believe me when I tell you that I'll never forget you...
但相信我 我永远不会忘记你...
and that I love you.
我爱你
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
我不明白你想告诉我什么
I don't think there's any way that you can understand it.
我不认为你能够理解这件事
Please, I have to know.
我一定得知道
If you sincerely do love me, then tell me the truth.
如果你真的爱我 那就把实情告诉我
All right then.
好吧
I'm from the future.
我来自未来
I came here in a time machine that I invented...
我乘坐我发明的时光机器来这...
and tomorrow I have to go back to the year 1985.
明天我就得回到1985年
Yes, Emmett.
是的 艾米
I do understand.
我能够理解
I understand that because you know I'm partial to the writings of Jules Verne...
我明白 你知道我喜爱朱尔斯的书...
you concocted those mendacities in order to take advantage of me.
你编造出这种谎言想骗我上当
I've heard some whoppers in my day...
我这辈子听过许多谎言...
but the fact that you'd expect me to believe this...
但你要我相信你这些鬼话...
is so insulting and degrading!
简直是对我的一大侮辱 可耻
All you had to say is, "I don't love you and I don't want to see you anymore."
你只需要说我不爱你 我不想再见到你
That, at least, would have been respectful!
这对我起码还比较尊重
But that's not the truth.
但这不是事实
Emmett. What can I get you, the usual?
艾米 要杯和往常一样的?
No, Chester, I'll need something a lot stronger than that tonight.
不 却斯特 我今晚需要烈一点的东西
-Sarsaparilla. -Whiskey, Chester.
-沙士? -威士忌 却斯特
Whiskey? Are you sure?
威士忌? 艾米 你确定吗?
You know what happened to you on the Fourth of July.
你还记得国庆日那天发生的事?
Whiskey.
威士忌
Okay, I ain't your papa.
好吧 我又不是你爸爸
Just don't want to see you do the wrong thing.
我只是不希望看到你做傻事
You can leave the bottle.
整瓶放在这里
It's a woman, right?
是为了女人 对不对?
I knew it. I've seen that look on a man's face...
我知道 我走遍了全国各地...
a thousand times all across the country.
在上千个男人脸上见过这表情
All I can tell you, friend, is you'll get over her.
告诉你 朋友 你会忘了她的
Clara was one in a million.
克蕾拉 百万中才有一个
One in a billion. One in a googolplex.
十亿中才有一个 决无仅有
The woman of my dreams, and I've lost her for all time.
我梦中的女人 而我却永远的失去了她
I can assure you, sir, there are other women.
我可以向你保证 先生 会有其他女人的
Peddling this barbed wire across the country...
在全国各地推销这铁丝网...
has taught me one thing for certain...
让我明白了一样事...
it's that you never know what the future might bring.
那就是你永远无法知道未来将会怎样
The future. I can tell you about the future.
未来 我可以告诉你未来的事
Man, did I sleep.
睡着了
What time is it, Doc?
几点了 博士
Wake up!
醒醒
Get up! Let's go!
起来! 我们该上路了
I got me a runt to kill.
我要去杀那臭小子
It's still early, boss. What's your hurry?
时间还早 老大 你急什么?
I'm hungry.
我饿了
And in the future, we don't need horses.
而且在未来 我们不需要马
We have motorized carriages called automobiles.
我们有发动机拉的车 叫汽车
If everybody's got one of these auto whatsits...
如果每个人都有辆这种叫做汽车的东西...
does anybody walk or run anymore?
人们还会走路或跑步吗?
Of course they run, but for recreation, for fun.
当然会跑步了 但是为了休闲 为了娱乐
Run for fun? What the hell kind of fun is that?
跑步当娱乐? 这算什么娱乐?
How much has he had?
他已经喝几杯了?
None. That's the first one, and he hasn't touched it yet.
一杯也没有 连第一杯都没喝呢
He just likes to hold it.
他只喜欢捧着那杯酒
What are you doing?
你在干么?
I've lost her, Marty. There's nothing left for me here.
我失去她了 马提 此地对我已不值得留恋
That's why you gotta come back with me.
所以你要跟我回去
-Where? -Back to the future!
-回哪去? -回到未来啊
-Right! Let's get going! -Great.
-对 我们上路吧 -好
Gentlemen, excuse me. My friend and I have to catch a train.
我朋友和我要赶去搭火车
Here's to you, blacksmith.
我敬你 铁匠
And to the future.
敬未来一杯
-Amen. -Emmett, no!
-阿门 -艾米 不!
Come on, Doc. Wake up, Doc!
快点 博士 醒醒
-How many did he have? -Just the one.
-他喝几杯了? -就那一杯
-Just the one? Come on, Doc. -There's a fellow that can't hold his liquor.
-只有一杯? -有的人的酒量就是这么差
-Get me some black coffee! -Joey, coffee!
-帮我弄些黑咖啡 -乔伊 拿咖啡来
Ma'am?
女士
-How far does the 8:00 train go? -San Francisco is the end of the line.
-八点的火车最远到哪里? -终点站是旧金山
I'll take a one-way ticket.
给我一张单程票
To sober him up in a hurry, you need something a lot stronger than coffee.
如果你要把他弄醒 要用些比咖啡更够劲的东西
What do you suggest?
你建议用什么
Joey, let's make some wake-up juice.
乔伊 我们来做些醒酒剂
In about 10 minutes...
十分钟后...
he's gonna be as sober as a priest on Sunday.
他将像星期天的牧师一样清醒
Ten minutes!
十分钟
Why do we cut these things so damn close?
我们为什么总在最后关头出事
Here, stick this clothespin on his nose.
用这衣夹夹住他的鼻子
When he opens up his mouth, go ahead and pour it on down his gullet.
当他把嘴巴张开 就把这灌进他的嘴里
Stand back.
后退
-He's still out! -That was just a reflex action.
-他还没醒过来 -刚刚那只是反射活动
It'll take a few more minutes for the stuff to clear up his head.
再等几分钟这东西才能让他的脑袋完全清醒
Perfect.
太好了
Come on, Doc. Wake up, buddy.
快点 博士 快醒醒
Wake up, Doc!
快醒醒
Seamus? Wouldn't expect to see you here this morning.
我没料到你今天早上会来
Aye. Something inside me told me I should be here...
但我心里有个声音叫我一定要来...
as if my future had something to do with it.
就好像这关系着我的未来似的
He'll come around in a minute. Come on.
他马上就会醒过来
Come on, Doc. Let's go! Let's wake up now, buddy.
醒醒 快醒醒 博土
Are you in there, Eastwood?
你在里面吗? 伊斯威特
It's 8:00 and I'm calling you out.
已经八点了 你给我出来
It's not 8:00 yet!
还不到八点
It is by my watch!
以我的表为准
Let's settle this once and for all, runt!
我们来了断这笔帐! 臭小子
Or ain't you got the gumption?
难道你是没胆吗?
Listen.
听着
I'm not really feeling up to this today.
我今天觉得手不太顺
-So I'll have to forfeit. -Forfeit?
-所以我只好弃权 -弃权?
What's that mean?
这是什么意思?
-It means that you win without a fight. -Without shooting? He can't do that.
-意思是你不用决斗就赢了 -不用开枪? 这不行
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么?
I think you ain't nothing but a gutless, yellow turd!
我认为你是个没用的胆小鬼
I'm giving you to the count of 10 to come out here and prove I'm wrong!
我给你数到十的时间 到外面来证明我错了
1 One!
Doc, come on, sober up, buddy.
快点 醒醒 兄弟
-Two! -You better get out there, son.
-2 -你还是快出去吧 老弟
I got $20 gold bet on you, so don't let me down.
我押了20块的金子赌你获胜 别让我失望
3 Three!
I got $30 gold bet against you, so don't let me down.
我押了三十块的金子赌你输 你更不能让我失望
4 Four!
You better face up to it, son, because if you don't go out there...
你还是面对现实吧 老弟 因为你不出去的话...
-What? -Five!
-怎样? -5
-What if I don't go out there? -You're a coward.
-如果我不出去呢? -你就是个懦夫
6 Six!
And you'll be branded a coward for the rest of your days!
你这辈子都将被贴上懦夫的标签
Everybody everywhere will say Clint Eastwood...
任何时候 任何地方 人们都会说伊斯威特...
is the biggest yellow-belly in the West!
是西部最可耻的懦夫
7 Seven!
Here!
这个!
8 Eight!
I already got a gun.
我已经有枪了
9 Nine!
10 Ten!
Do you hear me, runt?
你听见了没? 臭小子
I said that's 10, you gutless, yellow pie-slinger!
我已经数到了1O了 你这个没胆没用的弱夫
He's an asshole!
他是个王八蛋
I don't care what Tannen says!
我才不在乎泰伦说什么
I don't care what anybody else says either.
我也不在乎别人说什么
-Doc, you okay? -I think so.
-博士 你没事吧 -我想是吧
What a headache!
我的头痛死了
-You got a back door to this place? -It's in the back.
-你这地方有后门吗? -就在后面
Let's go.
我们走
Are you coming out here or do I have to come in after you?
你是要出来呢 还是要我进去找你
The thing I really miss here is Tylenol.
他们这里唯一缺的就是头痛药
Reach, blacksmith!
出来 铁匠
Yes, sir, that poor fellow last night...
我昨晚遇见那个可怜的家伙...
had the worst case of broken heart I have ever seen.
是我这辈子见过最伤心的人
When he said he didn't know how he could live the rest of his life...
当他提到 在他伤透了那女孩的心之后...
knowing how much hurt he'd caused that little girl...
他真不知道如何活下去时...
I really felt for him, I did, right here.
我真的很同情他 衷心地同情
Listen up, Eastwood!
听着 姓伊斯威特
I aim to shoot somebody today, and I prefer it'd be you.
我今天非得宰一个人不可 但最好是你
But if you're just too damn yellow...
但如果你没种的话...
It’ll just have to be your blacksmith friend.
那我只好宰你的铁匠朋友
Forget about me, Marty, and save yourself!
别管我 马提 你快逃命
You got one minute to decide. You hear me, runt? One minute!
我给你一分钟的时间作决定 听见了没? 小子 一分钟
I've never seen a man so broken up over a woman.
我从没见过男人 为一个女人而如此伤心
What did he say her name was? Cara? Sara?
他说她叫什么名字? 拉..?
-Clara. -Clara.
克蕾拉 对
-Excuse me. -Ma'am?
-对不起 -女士?
Was this man tall, with great big brown puppy-dog eyes...
他是高个子 有一双大大的像小狗般的棕色眼睛...
and long silvery, flowing hair?
以及长长的 银白色的直发?
You know him.
你认识他啊?
Emmett!
艾米
Time's up, runt!
时间到了 臭小子
Prepare to meet your maker, blacksmith.
准备上西天吧 铁匠
Right here, Tannen!
我就在这里 泰伦
Draw!
拔枪吧
I thought we could settle this like men.
我认为我们可以像成人一样解决此事
You thought wrong, dude.
你错了 小子
Thank you.
谢谢各位
That was good.
打得好
You know what I think?
你们知道吗? 什么?
-I think Buford's going to jail. -Yeah.
-我想比佛要坐牢了 -是啊
Get him out of that shit.
把他从屎里拖出来
Get them!
去追他们
Buford Tannen, you're under arrest for robbing the Pine City stage.
比佛泰伦 我以抢劫松树镇驿站的罪名逮捕你
You got anything to say?
你有什么话要说吗?
I hate manure.
我恨堆肥
Look!
看!
Yes!
太好了
-The train! -Can we make it?
-火车! -我们来得及吗?
We'll have to cut them off at Coyote Pass.
我们去郊狼山路栏截他们
Hey, mister. Mr. Eastwood.
伊斯威特先生
-Here's your gun, mister. -Thanks, kid.
-这是你的枪 -谢了 小弟
It's worth $12. Never been used.
它值12块 新的
-Maybe I'll trade it for a new hat. -Right! Take care of that baby!
-或许我会拿它去换顶新帽子 -记着好好照顾那孩子
I will!
我会的
Emmett!
艾米
"Time machine."
时间机器
Come on!
Give me your hand!
把手伸给我
Come on!
Come on, Marty.
快 马提
Come on. Let's go!
我们上
Masks on.
蒙上面罩
-Reach! -Is this a holdup?
-举起手 -抢劫吗?
It's a science experiment.
是个科学实验
Stop the train just before you hit the switch track up ahead.
在前面的岔道停车
-Doc! -Uncouple the cars from the tender!
-博士 -把机头分开
I've wanted to do that all my life.
我一直都想这么做
What are these things?
这些东西是什么?
My version of Presto Logs. Compressed wood with anthracite dust...
我造的燃料 将木料和无烟煤屑压缩在一起...
chemically treated to burn hotter and longer.
能让火头烧得更热 更持久
I use them so I don't have to stoke my forge.
用这个就不用给熔铁炉添燃料了
These three will ignite sequentially...
这三个助燃剂将依次点燃...
make the fire hotter, kick up the boiler pressure...
让火烧得更旺 增加蒸汽锅炉的压力...
and make the train go faster.
让火车跑得更快
Ready to roll!
一切就绪
Marty, are the time circuits on?
马提 时光电路启动了吗?
Check!
启动
Input the destination time:
输入目标时间
October 27, 1985, 11:00 a.m.
1985年1O月27号 早上十一点
Check. We're cruising at a steady 25 miles an hour.
完毕 我们现在每小时25英哩
I'm throwing in the Presto Logs.
我要加入助燃剂
The new dashboard gauge will tell us the boiler temperature.
马提 新仪表盘将告诉我们锅炉的温度是多少
It's color-coded to indicate when each log will fire.
它用三种颜色显示三个助燃剂的点火时间
Green, yellow and red.
分别是绿 黄 红
Each detonation will be accompanied by a sudden burst of acceleration.
每点燃一个火车将会突然加速向前
Hopefully we'll hit 88 miles per hour before the needle gets much past 2,000.
希望我们能在指针超过两千之前达到88英哩
Why? What happens after it hits 2,000?
为什么? 超过两千后会怎样?
The whole boiler explodes!
整个锅炉将会爆炸
Perfect!
真是太好了
-We just hit 35! -Okay, Marty.
-我们到35了 -好
I'm coming aboard!
我要过来了
Emmett!
艾米
Come on.
快啊
You better hold onto something! The yellow log is about to blow!
黄色的要爆了 你最好抓紧点 博士
Golly.
我的天
We just passed 40!
我们刚刚超过40
Emmett!
艾米
We just passed 45! Go for it!
我们刚超过45 博士 加油
50 Fifty.
I love you!
我爱你
-What's happening? -It's Clara! She's on the train!
-是怎么回事? -是克蕾拉 她在车上
Clara? Perfect.
克蕾拉 这下可好
She's in the cab! I'm going back for her!
她在车上 我要回去接她
The windmill!
风车
Doc! We're going past 50! You'll never make it!
博士 我们已经超过50了 你来不及的
Then we'll have to take her back with us! Keep calling out the speed!
那我们只好带她一起回去了 继续告诉我速度
Clara, climb out here to me!
克蕾拉 爬到我这边来
-I don't know if I can! -You can do it!
-我不知道行不行 -你能行
Just don't look down!
别往下看
That's it!
这就对了
Sixty miles an hour!
每小时60英哩
You're doing fine! Nice and steady!
你做得很好 稳点
Come on!
来啊
-Just a little further! -I can't! I'm scared!
-再往前一点 -我办不到 我害怕
-Seventy! -Keep coming, Clara!
-70 -继续往前走 克蕾拉
Come on! You're doing fine!
来啊 你做得很好
Come on! Nice and easy!
来啊 别紧张
Don't look down! That's it! You're doing fine!
别往下看 这就对了 你做得很好
The red log is about to blow!
红色的那个要爆了
I'm trying to reach you!
我试着要抓住你啊
-Clara, hold on! -I can't!
-克蕾拉 别松手 -不行
I'll slip you the Hoverboard!
我把飞行滑板给你
Marty, watch out!
马提 当心
Emmett, help!
艾米! 救我
Hold on!
支持住
Ready, Doc?
准备好了?
Catch it!
接住
Yes!
成了
Well, Doc...
好...
It’s destroyed.
它已经被毁了
Just like you wanted.
正如你所希望那样
-Hey, butthead, get away... -Watch it, Biff!
-臭小子 给我... -讲话小心点 毕福
I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't recognize you.
我不是有意要吓你 我没认出你
-What the hell are you doing? -Just putting on the second coat.
-你在做什么? -我在打第二层蜡
You going cowboy?
你在扮牛仔 是吧
Come on, guys. We'll be late for brunch.
快点 我们午餐要迟了
Dad, they won't hold your reservations all day.
快点 他们不会给我们保留一整天
I can't find my glasses.
我找不到另一副眼镜
-Have you seen them? -They're in your suede jacket.
-看见我的眼镜了吗? -在你的皮夹克里
Marty? What's wrong? We thought you went to the lake.
马提 怎么了? 我们以为你到湖边去了
-You wore that to the lake? -Thank God you guys are back to normal.
-你穿这衣服到湖边去? -谢天谢地 你们正常了
Who are you supposed to be? Clint Eastwood?
你在扮谁? 克林 伊斯威特?
Right. I have to go get Jennifer.
我得去找珍尼弗
-I really like that hat. -Thanks, Biff.
-我很喜欢你这顶帽子 -谢谢
Jennifer.
珍尼弗
Marty
马提
I had the worst nightmare.
我做了一个最可怕的梦
That dream I had is so real.
我做的那个梦好逼真
It was about the future.
那是个关于未来的梦
About us.
关于我们
And you got fired.
而且你还被解雇了
Wait a minute. What do you mean, I got fired?
慢着 你说我被炒鱿鱼
Hilldale! This is where we live.
希尔戴尔 是我们住的地方
I mean, this is where we're going to live.
我是说 我们以后住的地方
Someday.
在将来
It was a dream, wasn't it?
那是一场梦 不是吗?
The big M.
是马提大哥
-How's it hanging, McFly? -Hey, Needles.
-近来如何? 麦克佛莱 -尼德斯
Nice set of wheels. Let's see what she can do.
好正点的车子 让我们看看它能干什么
-Next green light. -No, thanks.
-下一个红绿灯 -不 谢谢
What's the matter? Chicken?
你出毛病了? 没胆?
-Marty, don't. -Grab hold of something.
-马提 不 -抓稳
-Come on! -Get on!
加油! 上车
Yeah, go!
Did you do that on purpose?
你是故意这么做的?
Yeah. You think I'm stupid enough to race that asshole?
你想我会笨得想跟那个王八蛋比?
Jeez! I would have hit that Rolls-Royce.
我的天 我可能会撞上那辆劳斯莱斯
It erased.
消失了
You're right. There's not much left.
你说得对 确实没剩下什么
Doc's never coming back.
博士永远不会回来了
I'll sure miss him, Jen.
我会很怀念他 珍
What the hell?
怎么回事?
It runs on steam!
它是由蒸汽推动
Meet the family. Clara, you know.
见见我的家人 克蕾拉你已经认识了
-Hi, Marty! -Ma'am!
-嗨! 马提 -女士
These are our boys:
我的小孩们
Jules and Verne.
朱尔斯 逢恩
Boys, this is Marty and Jennifer.
儿子们 这两位是马提和珍尼弗
-Doc, I thought I'd never see you again. -You can't keep a good scientist down.
-我还以为再也见不到你了 -优秀的科学家总是闲不住
I had to come back for Einstein...
我还要回来接爱因斯坦...
and I didn't want you to be worried about me.
而且 我不希望你为我担心
I brought you a little souvenir.
我给你带了一个纪念品
It's great, Doc.
这太棒了 博士
Thanks.
谢谢
Dr. Brown, I brought this note back from the future...
我从未来带回来这张纸条...
and now it's erased.
上面的字消失了
Of course it's erased.
它当然消失了
What does that mean?
但这是表示什么呢?
It means your future hasn't been written yet.
这表示你们的未来不是注定的
No one's has.
谁都一样
Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one, both of you.
未来靠你们自己创造 给你们自己一个美好的未来吧
We will, Doc!
我们会的
Stand back!
退后
All right, boys, buckle up!
小子们 扣好安全带
Where are you going now? Back to the future?
你们现在要去哪? 回到未来去?
No. Already been there.
不 已经去过了