奥维尔号 第一季 The Orville Season 1 第10集: Firestorm

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 强·卡萨 / 塞思·麦克法兰 / 詹米·巴比特 / 布兰农·布拉加 / 詹姆斯·L·康威 / 凯利·克罗宁 / 乔恩·费儒 / 乔纳森·弗雷克斯 / 塔克·盖茨 / 凯文·霍克斯 / 罗伯特·邓肯·麦

演员: 塞思·麦克法兰 / 乍得·科尔曼 / 斯科特·格瑞恩斯 / 佩妮·约翰逊 / 查理兹·塞隆 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 豪斯顿·塞奇 / 拉里·乔·坎贝尔 / 马克·杰克逊 / J·李 / 皮特·马孔


台词
Report!
匯報情況
All sections reporting.
各部門情況
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
Numerous minor injuries, no major structural damage.
多處小損傷 未出現大型結構破壞
最新連載海外影視劇下載請登陸 www.YYeTs.com僅供交流學習 禁止商用盈利
Gordon, why the hell aren't we out of here yet?
戈登 為什么還沒離開這里
Working on it, Captain.
我在努力 艦長
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 反青椒光波 Eunice Spock斗 醬油
I'm transferring an updated plasma distribution map
我給你發一個最新等離子體分布圖
翻譯 艾倫爾榭 萌萌戰略分析 章魚埃克斯
- to your console. - Got it.
-注意看操作臺 -收到
Looks like a big screen saver, doesn't it?
看起來就像巨型壁紙 對吧
Oh, crap. Everybody, hold on!
糟糕 大家抓緊
校對 Seth老婆
Major structural damage reported in engineering, sir.
總控室遭受嚴重結構損傷
時間軸 風吹來的那片云
An explosion of some kind.
好像發生了爆炸
Lieutenant, I'm transferring auxiliary power to your station!
中尉 我把輔助電力轉到你的控制臺
后期 老骨頭小新
Got it, sir!
收到 長官
Newton, what's happening down there?
牛頓 下面情況如何
總監 Seth老婆
Sir, we've lost both quantum phase inducers
長官 我們失去了上方引擎的
in the upper engine!
兩個量子電感器
I need to divert all available power
我需要立刻把所有可用電力
to the containment regulators now!
轉到控制調整器中
Acknowledged.
了解
Isaac's transferring access to your station.
艾薩克這就給你的控制臺加權限
- Phase inducers are stabilized! - Good work!
-量子電感器已經穩定 -干得漂亮
Oh, my God! Give me a hand over here!
天哪 快來搭把手
My leg!
我的腿
Newton to bridge!
牛頓呼叫艦橋
We have a crewman pinned under a bulkhead!
一名船員被壓在了艙壁下
We can't move him!
我們挪不動
We need Lieutenant Kitan down here!
需要基坦中尉來幫忙
- Alara! - I'm on my way.
-阿羅拉 -我這就去
Lieutenant, it won't budge!
中尉 總是紋絲不動
Okay, step back, Chief!
好 退后 主管
Lieutenant!
中尉
奧維爾號第一季 第十集
Losing a crewmate
失去船員
is something that every officer is always prepared for.
是每一名艦橋長隨時準備接受的事
And many of us have felt the pain firsthand.
我們中許多人親身經受了那種痛楚
But you never get used to it.
可我們總是無法習慣
Lieutenant Payne's death
派恩中尉的死
is a loss that is deeply felt by all of us.
是我們所有人切身感受的損失
And we will be forever indebted to him
我們將永遠銘記他的犧牲
for his sacrifice.
感激他的付出
Now to deliver the eulogy
接下來
is Lieutenant Payne's friend and commanding officer,
由派恩中尉十分親近的指揮官致悼詞
Chief Engineer Newton.
有請總控室主管牛頓
Hey, guys.
大家好
Thanks for coming.
謝謝大家來參與
Harrison was a great guy.
哈雷森人很好
We met at camp the summer after eighth grade
我們是在八年級的夏令營認識的
when he gave me the Heimlich maneuver
當時我吞了一只紅酒木塞
after I accidentally swallowed a wine cork.
是他幫我做了哈姆立克急救術
Harrison and I went through a lot together.
我和哈雷森一起經歷了很多
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
And it's fitting that his last name was Payne
其實也挺巧的 他姓派恩[疼痛]
because he probably died in a lot of it.
畢竟他死的時候肯定很疼
Which is exactly the kind of thing he would find funny,
他生前很喜歡這種玩笑
in case anyone was planning on getting mad at me.
免得待會有人生氣罵我
Anyway...
不多說了
rest in peace, Harrison.
安息吧 哈雷森
You were the best.
你最優秀
Alara.
阿羅拉
How long have you guys been standing there?
你們倆在那里站了多久
Long enough.
足夠久了
End simulation.
停止模擬
Alara, we know you're upset about what happened.
阿羅拉 我們知道你很難過
But we also know, as you should,
不過我們知道 你也該明白
that it's not your fault.
這不是你的錯
Yes, it is.
就是我的錯
Not according to the autopsy.
驗尸報告可以證明
The first bulkhead that collapsed
第一塊塌下來的艙壁
caused massive internal injuries.
造成了嚴重的內臟損傷
It's unlikely he would have survived,
不一定救得回來了
and if you had gone in there, you'd probably be dead, too.
如果你沖了進去 也許你也死了
Well, we'll never know 'cause I didn't even try, so...
這個就不得而知了 因為我根本沒盡力
You did try.
你盡力了
It was just too late.
只是太晚了
And we could have lost our chief of security, too.
那樣我們也會失去保衛部主管
But we didn't because you made the responsible command decision,
我們沒失去你 因為你負責任地做了決定
no matter how hard it was.
哪怕這個決定很艱難
You don't understand. I froze.
你不明白 當時我僵住了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I was running towards him.
我跑向他
I was gonna grab the fallen bulkhead,
本能扶住那塊掉下來的艙壁
but when the fire started, I just... I froze.
但著火之后 我就... 僵住了
I have no idea why. I just...
我不知道為什么 但是...
I've never been so scared in my life. I...
我這輩子從來沒那么害怕過
Okay, okay, I understand.
好 我明白
But you're being too hard on yourself.
但你不能這樣折磨自己
Lieutenant Payne's kids probably have it harder.
派恩中尉的孩子們受的折磨更嚴重
His wife.
他的妻子
His parents.
他的父母
Oh, hey. We have the simulator at 3:00.
是這樣 我們預約了3點的環境模擬器
How much longer are you guys gonna be?
你們還要用多久
Just give us a minute, okay?
稍等一下 好嗎
- Oh, yeah. No, it's fine. - Yeah. Why even have reservations?
-行 沒問題 -是啊 何必預約呢
Alara, it might be helpful for you to talk about this.
阿羅拉 跟我們聊聊對你有好處
Reset program.
重啟程序
I don't think this is a healthy way to...
我覺得你這樣下去不健康...
Get out. Please.
出去 求你們了
Am I early?
是我來早了嗎
Uh, it's a little short for a condolence letter.
這作為吊唁信有點短吧
I know. I suck at these things.
我知道 我很不擅長寫這些
I don't want to make it sound too generic,
我不想寫得很泛泛而談
but I hardly knew the man, so I-I just got nothing to go on.
但我幾乎不認識他 根本沒得寫
Yeah, but look how you open it:
對 但你看你的開場白
"Dear Mr. And Mrs. Payne,
"親愛的派恩先生派恩太太
I'm deeply sorry for your loss.
你們失去了兒子我深感遺憾
Your son was such a neat guy."
你們的兒子挺不錯的"
I mean, that's-that's terrible.
這真的太可怕了
I'm not a writer, okay?
我又不是作家 好嗎
Yeah, well, w-why don't you say,
好吧 不如你說
"Your son was a brave and accomplished man,"
"你們的兒子是個勇敢有為的人"
and then pull up his personnel records
然后調出他的人事檔案
and put his résumé into sentences.
用他的簡歷組成句子
Gordon, for God's sake, the guy gave his life in the line of duty.
戈登 這個人可是在執行公務時殉職
Fine, go with "neat guy."
好吧 那就用"挺不錯的"
He was a neat guy.
他確實挺不錯的
It's not like I'm making that up.
這又不是我編的
Come in.
進來
Captain, may I speak with you?
艦長 我能和您談談嗎
In private?
私下談
Yeah, sure. Um, Gordon, can you...
當然 戈登 你能不能...
- Go ask Kelly to write the letter for you? - Yeah.
-去叫凱莉幫你寫這封信 -好
Just have her do, like, an outline,
讓她寫個大綱就行了
and then I can fill it in later.
之后我會把它擴展寫完
- On it. - Thanks.
-這就去 -謝謝
Sorry, Lieutenant. What's on your mind?
不好意思 中尉 你有什么事嗎
Captain, I would like to submit my official resignation.
艦長 我想正式遞交辭呈
What?
什么
I am neither fit nor qualified to be chief of security
我不適合也沒資格在奧維爾號或任何星艦上
aboard the Orville or any other starship.
擔任保衛部主管
Look, I understand you're feeling guilty
我理解你對這件事
- about the whole... - Lieutenant Payne died
-感到內疚 -派恩中尉死了
because I was too afraid to do my job.
就因為我太害怕而無法完成工作
No, he died because in a crisis situation,
不 他死了是因為在危急的情況里
things happen that you can't control.
會發生你無法控制的事
Payne knew the risks of this uniform,
派恩清楚他的工作風險
- just like the rest of us. - Captain, I could've moved
-我們也一樣 -艦長 我本可以單手
that bulkhead with one arm.
就移開那個隔板
But I didn't.
但我沒有
Because I was scared.
因為我當時很害怕
Harrison is dead because I was scared.
哈雷森死了 就是因為我太害怕了
People seem to think
大家好像認為
that being brave means not being afraid.
勇敢意味著不害怕
The way I see it,
在我看來
if you're not afraid, there's nothing to be brave about.
如果你不害怕 那就沒什么好勇敢的了
Tell that to Harrison's parents.
這話跟哈雷森的父母說吧
You know, I remember
我還記得
the day I came aboard the Orville and I met you,
我登上奧維爾號那天 第一次見到你
I was really skeptical.
我當時很懷疑
I thought to myself,
我心想
"She's too young. She's inexperienced.
"她太年輕 沒有經驗
There's no way she can run a whole department,
她根本不可能管好整個部門
let alone security."
更別說是保衛部"
Well, six months have passed, and I'll tell you this:
六個月過去了 我告訴你
if I was being rushed by an angry Moclan
如果我正在被一個憤怒的莫克蘭人襲擊
who wanted to kill me,
他想殺我
the one person I would want between him and me is you.
我最希望站在我和他之間的人就是你
I do not accept your resignation.
我不接受你的辭職
- Captain, you don't understand... - Alara.
-艦長 您不懂 -阿羅拉
What happened to you could have happened to anyone.
發生在你身上的事 可能發生在任何人身上
And it has happened to many of us.
事實上已經發生在我們很多人身上了
But if this thing is really gonna eat you alive inside,
但如果這真的會讓你內心煎熬
I would suggest doing a little psychological digging.
我建議你做一些心理挖掘
Find out why you were afraid of the fire.
查出你如此害怕火的原因
Talk to Dr. Finn.
跟芬恩醫生談談
Talk to your parents.
跟你父母談談
Maybe they can offer some insight.
也許他們能提供一些線索
Take any time off you need,
你想休息多久都行
but you are still my chief of security.
但你仍是我的保衛部主管
I don't want anyone else.
我不要其他人來擔任
Hear me?
聽清楚了嗎
Yes, Captain.
好的 艦長
Dismissed.
下去吧
Oh, sweetie, I am so very sorry this has happened.
親愛的 我很遺憾發生了這種事
- Thanks. - The thing is,
-謝謝 -問題是
you knew this was a risk when you decided
當你決定選擇如此 體力化的職業時
to pursue such a... physical line of work.
你就知道會有這種風險
I know.
我知道
Maybe this is a sign.
也許這是個征兆
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean that maybe it's time to come home
也許你是時候回家
- and get your degree. - Oh, God.
-上大學了 -天啊
Dad, don't start with that, okay? Please.
爸爸 別提這事 行嗎 拜托了
- Not now. - I'm just saying it's possible.
-現在別說這個 -我只是說有這選擇
Just because you're a little slow
雖然你有點笨
doesn't mean you can't get there
但那不代表你通過努力
if you work hard enough.
還是不能考上大學
A lot of intellectually deficient people
有很多智力不足的人
find a place for themselves here.
都在這里找到了一席之地
- That is the beauty of Xelayah. - You know what?
-這就是希萊亞星的美好之處 -知道嗎
Can we just have one conversation
能不能不要每次談話
where you don't attack my choice
你們都攻擊我
to join the Fleet? Please?
加入了艦隊的事 拜托了
We just want what's best for you,
我們只是希望你得到最好的
and we feel the military is beneath you.
我們覺得你有比從軍更好的選擇
It's what any parent would say to their child.
所有父母都會對孩子說這番話
Any parent on Xelayah.
是希萊亞星的所有父母
You do realize that there are planets
你們知道有很多星球
where a military career is a very honorable thing.
將軍人視為非常高尚的職業吧
The humans view it with great respect.
人類非常尊敬軍人
Well, yes, the humans.
是啊 人類
The hillbillies of the galaxy.
銀河系的鄉巴佬
Dad, can you just can it for one second, please?
爸 你能不能先別說話 求你了
That's not why I called.
我打來不是為了這個
I need to know why I got scared of that fire.
我要知道 我當時為什么看到火會害怕
Is there anything you guys can think of,
你們能想到任何原因嗎
anything that might have happened, maybe when I was a child?
我小時候有沒有發生過什么事
Actually, yes.
還真有
It was late evening.
那天很晚了
Your father was attending a symposium at the university,
你父親正在大學里參加一次座談會
and I fell asleep in the living room with you in my arms.
我抱著你 在客廳里睡著了
You were less than eight months old.
你那時還不到八個月
The fire began in the kitchen
廚房起了火
and then spread to the living room.
一路燒到了客廳
They told us later that it was due
之后有人告訴我們 起火是因為
to a surge in the power generator.
發電機發生了電涌
It was your cries that woke me up.
是你的哭聲叫醒了我
Almost as if you were screaming to me that we were in danger.
可以說是你尖叫著提醒我 我們身處險境
The flames were all around us.
我們被火焰包圍了
I climbed out the window and got us both to safety.
我爬出了窗戶 帶著你去了安全的地方
And you never... thought to mention this to me before?
你之前就從沒想過告訴我這件事嗎
Honestly, the whole thing upset me so much,
說實話 這整件事讓我非常難過
I didn't like to talk about it.
我不愿談起這件事
And you were a baby.
那時你還是個嬰兒
You didn't even remember it happening,
你都不記得發生過這事
so what would have been the point?
我告訴你又能怎樣呢
Oh, hey, settle an argument for us:
對了 你給我們評評理
Do I look like I've put on weight?
我看著是長胖了嗎
Wait!
等等
Captain.
艦長
I need you to relieve me of duty right now.
請你立刻解除我的職務
Alara, we talked about this. I thought...
阿羅拉 我們談過了 我認為...
Just trust me, I am not well
請相信我 我身體欠佳
and I am going to check myself in for psychiatric treatment
在下一處聯邦哨站我會去申請
at the next Union outpost.
做精神方面的檢查
But until then,
但在那之前
I need to be confined to sickbay.
你得把我關在醫務室里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
別著急 別著急
What makes you think that you're not well?
你為什么覺得你身體欠佳
I just saw a clown on Deck C.
我剛剛在第三層甲板看到了一個小丑
What?
什么
A clown?
小丑
Like a... a clown clown?
是那種真的小丑嗎
Yes! And when I chased him down the hallway,
對 而且我追著他跑過走廊后
he disappeared.
他就消失了
I am obviously losing my mind.
很明顯 我精神不正常
I don't like clowns.
我可不喜歡小丑
What is... a clown?
小丑...是什么
Big red 'fro. Lots of makeup.
大紅鼻子 一臉濃妝
Big ol' floppy shoes.
軟趴趴的大鞋子
Scary as balls.
超級瘆得慌
Wow, you're describing my mom.
你說的簡直就是我媽啊
Did the clown speak?
小丑說話了嗎
- No. - Was it like a...
-沒 -它是那種...
circus clown
馬戲團的小丑
or a hobo clown, or what?
還是流浪漢那種 還是別的
What's the difference?
有什么區別
Hobo clowns are the most dangerous,
流浪漢那種是最危險的
'cause they're hungry.
因為他們很餓
Captain, I really need to go to sickbay.
艦長 我真的得去醫務室
You know, usually when someone has the presence of mind
如果一個人還有能力思考
to ask themselves if they're going crazy,
自己是不是瘋了
it suggests they're not.
那一般就是沒瘋
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying, let's check the security logs.
意思是 我們得去查查安全日志了
Search Deck C logs, beginning with time index 468.2--
搜索三層日志 開始時間坐標468.2
the past 30 minutes.
也就是三十分鐘之前
I-I don't, I don't want to look.
我我我...我不想看
Wh-What do you see?
你你你看到了什么
I see the clown.
我看見了小丑
Ah, damn it, man! No, man! Come on.
該死 天啊 不要 冷靜
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Go to Deck C, section 4.
切換到第三層甲板第四區
Continuous time index.
時間坐標順延
That's impossible. There's no other outlet
這不可能 那段通道上
in that part of the corridor.
沒有其他的出口
It just... vanished.
它就這么...消失了
Then it was real.
那小丑就是真的了
Could it be an alien life-form of some kind?
也可能是某種外星生命形式之類的
Internal scans confirm that there was indeed
內部掃描顯示 在那時 第三層甲板那里
an unidentified human on Deck C at the time.
確實有一個身份未知的人類
What about now?
現在什么情況
Negative.
沒有信號
Could he be... hiding from the scans somehow?
他有沒有可能...用某種方法躲過了掃描
Only one way to find out.
想知道只有一個辦法
We'll divide into teams.
我們分成幾個小隊
Isaac will remain on the bridge and continue to scan.
艾薩克留在艦橋繼續監測
All weapons are to be kept on stun.
武器都調到擊昏模式
We want the clown alive.
我們要活捉小丑
- Captain? - Yeah.
-艦長 -請講
I think it's only prudent to caution everyone
我覺得以防萬一 還是提醒大家
to watch out for pies.
要小心餡餅
At this point, anything is possible, so yes.
此時此刻 什么都有可能 所以你說得對
Pies, seltzer bottles, balloon animals... be alert.
餡餅 蘇打水瓶 動物氣球 都要小心
All right, let's go.
好了 我們出發
Check the cargo hold.
去檢查貨倉
The lieutenant and I will search the shuttle bay.
我和中尉去搜查起降艙
Lights on.
開燈
Clown?
小丑
I will check the upper level.
我去檢查上一層
All right.
好的
I apologize, Captain.
我很抱歉 艦長
When he got ahold of my weapon,
他拿到我的武器時
he turned the setting up to kill.
調成了擊殺模式
I didn't have time to lower it.
我沒有時間調回去
It's all right, better the clown than you.
沒事的 還好擊中的是小丑不是你
Isaac, do the scans still read as human?
艾薩克 掃描信號依然顯示為人類嗎
- Yes, Captain. - I'm telling you,
-是的艦長 -我跟你說
there was nothing human about this thing.
這東西根本不是人
I should've been able to snap him like a twig,
我本該把他像樹枝一樣折斷
but he was strong.
但他很強壯
Those fangs...
那些獠牙
Vampire clown.
吸血鬼小丑
Shut up.
閉嘴
Captain, I recommend that we take the ship to yellow alert.
艦長 我建議整艘戰艦拉響黃色警報
Until we know what the hell is going on, that's a good idea.
直到我們弄清楚怎么回事 這是個好主意
All right, notify the crew.
好吧 通知船員
There's nothing else we can do right now,
我們現在也沒什么可做的
but in the meantime, everyone stay on the lookout.
但同時 每個人都要保持警惕
For what?
為什么
More clowns.
注意更多的小丑
I wish I could have captured that stupid thing alive.
真希望我能活捉那家伙
Honestly, I'm almost glad you didn't.
說實話 我很高興你沒有
I don't know if I'd want to see it up close.
我不知道我是不是想近距離見到它
Kelly... what the hell is happening?
凱莉 到底發生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Everything in my gut is telling me
我全身都在告訴我
that we're dealing with an alien presence,
我們面對的是外星人
but the scans don't lie.
但掃描儀從不說謊
Listen, I'm gonna shower and change,
聽著 我要洗個澡換個衣服
but you feel like a drink in the mess hall?
你想去餐廳喝一杯嗎
Yes. A drink sounds amazing right now.
可以 現在去喝一杯聽起來不錯
Okay. I'll meet you there in 20.
好吧 20分鐘后見
Alara!
阿羅拉
Alara, help me!
阿羅拉 救救我
What in God's name was that?
剛才到底怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Were you able to get any scans?
你們有能夠做掃描嗎
No, sir. I was just trying
沒有 長官 我都忙著
to get the commander out of there alive.
把指揮官救出來了
Ed, what we saw was like looking into infinity.
艾德 我們看到的就像是無盡深淵
It's impossible.
這不可能
It defies every law of physics.
它違背了所有物理定律
Well, if it's impossible,
如果這不可能
then it doesn't really exist.
那么它就不存在
And if that's the case...
如果是這樣的話
there's something wrong with us.
就是我們自己出了問題
You both saw it.
你們倆都看見了
Saw it. Felt it.
看見了 感受到了
Almost got swallowed up by it.
還差點被吞噬
Doctor, these things cannot possibly be real.
醫生 這些東西都不可能是真的
Is there a chance we're dealing with some kind of...
有沒有可能我們現在
collective insanity?
都有點失了智
A... A brain virus of some sort?
一種 一種大腦病毒
Could somebody have put peyote in the food synthesizers?
會不會是有人在食物合成器里放了仙人掌
Maybe we're all just really stoned.
也許我們只是都喝醉了
Well, you all saw the clown.
你們都看見了小丑
On the monitor, at least.
至少在屏幕上
But so far, only two of you
但到現在只有兩個人
have had direct physical experiences.
跟它有直接接觸
There is an alligator in the cargo bay.
在貨艙有只鱷魚
I successfully crushed it with a chair.
我成功地用一把椅子打死了
Where did it come from?
它從哪里來的
I do not know.
我不知道
Regardless, it is crushed.
不重要了 它死了
Doctor?
醫生
All right. I'll do a brain scan on each of you, just to be safe.
好吧 我會給你們做一次腦部掃描以防萬一
Take off your jacket and lie down.
脫下外套躺下
This will take about 20 minutes.
這大概要花20分鐘
Okay?
好了嗎
Comfortable?
躺舒服了嗎
Yeah.
Good.
很好
Where's... where's your staff?
你的 你的員工都去哪里了
Everyone's at lunch.
他們都去吃中飯了
All at once?
所有人一起
What if there's an emergency?
要是有緊急情況呢
Doctor?
醫生
Yes?
怎么
What are the restraints for?
為什么要綁著我
The brain scan requires a high degree of precision.
腦部掃描需要高精度的操作
It's easily affected by the smallest movement.
很可能會被很小的移動所影響
I just want to make sure you lie still.
我只是想保證你躺著不動
I will. You don't need to strap me down.
我會的 你沒必要把我綁著
Hey, who's the doctor here?
到底誰才是醫生
You're wondering why you can't break free, right?
你想知道為什么你沒法掙脫 是吧
Super-strong Alara Kitan
超級強壯的阿羅拉·基坦
can't bust through those restraints.
沒法掙脫這些綁環
I had them quadruple-fortified just for you.
我為了你把它們加強了好幾倍
Why?
為什么
- I'll be right back. - What?
-我一會兒就來 -什么
I just need to get my instruments.
我需要去拿工具
What?
什么
Hey, Lieutenant.
中尉
Oh, Nurse Park.
樸護士
Can you unlock these restraints?
你能幫我解鎖綁環嗎
Why are you in restraints?
你為什么被綁著
Dr. Finn said I needed them
芬恩醫生說我做腦部掃描
for the brain scan.
需要被綁著
That doesn't make any sense.
這一點也沒道理
Something's not right. Get me loose.
事情不對勁 給我松綁
- I don't-- I don't understand this. - What?
-我不 我不明白 -怎么了
She must've changed the code.
她肯定改了密碼
Why on earth would she...
她到底為什么要
Claire!
克萊爾
Oh, my God, what are you doing?
天哪 你在干什么
Surgery.
做手術
Claire, what the hell is wrong with you?
克萊爾 你到底怎么回事
I understand what you're feeling.
我明白你的感受
Nobody likes going to the doctor.
沒人喜歡去看醫生
But I'm here to make you better.
但我會讓你變得更好
What? What are you doing?
什么 你在干嘛
The best way to get accurate results
要想得到大腦檢查的準確結果
with a brain examination
最好的方法就是
is to go in through the abdomen, up through the chest,
從腹部切開 一直切到胸口
- and through the base of the skull. - No.
-然后切到頭骨底部 -不要
No, Claire, this is insane.
不 克萊爾 這太瘋狂了
Something's happened to you.
你出了什么事
Just think for one second.
稍微回想一下
Help!
救命
Someone help me!
有沒有人救救我
Alara to Bortus.
阿羅拉呼叫柏圖斯
Request security detail immediately.
請求馬上進行安全詳細說明
I'll ask you one more time.
我再問你一遍
Why did you kill Nurse Park?
你為什么殺了樸護士
Why did you try to kill Alara?
你為什么試著殺害阿羅拉
Why not?
為什么不呢
Look, Dr. Finn, you're obviously not yourself.
聽著 芬恩醫生 你很顯然不是你自己
But if you ever want to see the outside of that cell,
但如果你還想走出牢房
you'll tell us what the hell is going on.
你得告訴我們到底發生了什么
Did anything happen to you that you can recall
在謀殺之前你能不能
prior to the killing?
想起些什么
Anything strange? Did you see or feel
任何奇怪的事情 你有沒有看到或感覺
- anything out of the ordinary? - I'm hungry.
-有什么不尋常 -我餓了
Will somebody get me a pizza?
有沒有人給我一份披薩
What kind of pizza?
你要哪種披薩
No, she's not getting a pizza.
不 她不會得到披薩的
All right. Why don't you call us
好吧 你干嘛不等準備好了
- when you're prepared to talk. - Captain.
-再來找我們 -艦長
Do you ever sit in your quarters
你有沒有坐在房間里
and look out the window?
看看窗外
Do you ever stop and watch
你有沒有停下來看過
the darkness out there?
外面的黑暗
It's very, very dark in space.
宇宙可是非常非常黑暗的
Looks so empty.
看起來是那么空虛
But there are terrors lurking all around us
但在無限的陰影中
in the infinite shadows.
有令人害怕的東西潛伏在周圍
You can't see them,
你看不見它們
but they're there.
但它們存在
If you are attempting to frighten us,
如果你是想嚇唬我們
you have failed.
你失敗了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
You have no idea...
你不知道
...what's coming for you.
你要面對的是什么
All right, I need answers, and I need them now.
好了 我要答案 我現在就要
What the hell is happening on this ship?
這艘艦上到底發生了什么
Scans show no record of the vortex
掃描顯示沒有格雷森指揮官偶遇的
Commander Grayson encountered,
旋渦記錄
nor were there any anomalous readings
醫療艙里或周圍也沒有
in or around sickbay.
異常讀數
That's not good enough.
這不夠好
We have clowns, we have bottomless pits,
我們有小丑 有無底洞
and our chief medical officer has lost her mind.
而我們的首席醫務官失去了理智
Wait, what if we all died in that plasma storm
慢著 如果我們都在等離子風暴中死去
and this is actually
而這其實是
some kind of purgatory?
某種煉獄呢
How would we know we were in purgatory?
我們要怎么知道自己在煉獄里
What's purgatory even like?
煉獄啥樣子啊
- You ever been married? - No.
-你結過婚嗎 -沒有
- It's like that. - Wait.
-煉獄就像結婚一樣 -等等
Isaac, what about the plasma storm?
艾薩克 等離子風暴怎么了
Is it possible that it affected us
有沒有可能它通過某種方式
or the ship in some way?
影響了艦上的我們
How so, Commander?
怎么說 指揮官
I'm not sure.
我不確定
This is gonna sound like I'm talking out of my ass.
這可能聽著不像我說的話
Then please try to enunciate.
那就麻煩清晰地表達
No, it's a figure... Never mind.
不 我只是說說 算了
Is it possible that the damage to the ship
有沒有可能艦體的損傷
was more than just structural?
不止是結構方面的
Could the storm have...
風暴會不會
frayed some boundary
磨破了
between reality and something else?
現實和某些其它東西的界限呢
Thoughts, maybe?
也許是幻想
Your ass might be on to something.
你說的有點兒道理
An interesting hypothesis.
有趣的猜測
I suppose it is not impossible.
我想那不是不可能
Was anyone thinking about clowns
有沒有人在看見他們前
or bottomless pits before you saw them?
想過小丑或是無底洞
Captain.
艦長
Where'd that come from?
那是從哪兒來的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
They cannot be real.
肯定不是真的
Get it off!
滾開
Get it off! Get it off!
快滾開
Get it off!
滾開
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Isaac, how much of a risk would it pose to the ship
艾薩克 重新進入等離子風暴
to reenter the plasma storm?
對艦體來說會有多大風險
There is considerable risk, Captain.
風險非常大 艦長
It's the only lead we have right now.
這是我們現在有的唯一頭緒
And it might provide a clue to what's going on.
它也許能提供線索 告訴我們發生了什么
That storm nearly totaled the engineering deck.
那場風暴幾乎完全損毀引擎甲板
Perhaps we could fortify the deflectors in some fashion.
也許我們可以多多少少增強防護罩
Scanner log data could give us a frequency window
掃描器的日志數據可以給我們
for the plasma charges.
一個等離子電荷的頻率窗口
We could modulate the deflectors
我們可以調節防護罩
to provide better protection.
提供更好的保護
However, it would not last long.
但是 這撐不了多久的
We have crew members trying to murder each other.
我們的成員正企圖互相殘殺
All right, let's do it.
好了 我們做吧
Alara, you and Gordon report to engineering
阿羅拉 你跟戈登給引擎室匯報
and help Chief Newton get working on the deflectors.
幫牛頓主管繼續運作防護罩
John, set a course back to the plasma storm.
約翰 設置路線返回等離子風暴
Push quantum drive to the limit without breaking the ship apart.
只要艦體不分離 使用量子駕駛到極限
Will do, Captain.
遵命 艦長
From this point forward, I want everyone to carry weapons at all times.
這一刻起 我希望全員隨身攜帶武器
Alright, let's go.
大家出發
You know, I'm not gonna lie to you.
你知道 我不騙你
I'm pretty scared.
我害怕極了
Join the club.
歡迎加入
That spider was real.
蜘蛛是真的
I could feel its hairy stomach on my face.
我臉上可以感覺到它的毛肚子
Oh, my God. What-what if it laid an egg in my nose
天哪 要是在我鼻子里下蛋怎么辦
and then my head swells up with a big egg sac
我的頭就隨著卵囊腫起來
and then it explodes and all these baby spiders
然后卵囊爆了小蜘蛛
come rushing out of my brain?
從我腦子里爬出來
Gordon, just don't think about it, okay?
戈登 別去想它好嗎
Just let's focus on our jobs.
讓我們專注工作
You're right. If we start to panic,
你說得對 要是我們開始驚慌了
we're in big trouble.
就有大麻煩了
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道
Oh, hey, Alara, I didn't mean it like that.
阿羅拉 我不是這個意思
I'm sorry. I...
對不起
I'm just a little freaked out, you know?
我只是有點慌張 你知道嗎
No, it's okay. I know. I am, too.
沒關系 我懂 我也一樣
Look, I know everybody's been telling you this,
我知道所有人都對你說過
but you know it wasn't your fault, right?
但你知道這不是你的錯 對嗎
What do we do?!
我們怎么辦
Run!
Okay, I quit. I quit right now.
我放棄 我退出
I cannot work here anymore!
我不能在這里工作了
Gordon!
戈登
Kitan to anyone who can hear me.
基坦呼叫所有人
Gordon is dead.
戈登死了
Kitan to bridge. Do you read?
基坦呼叫艦橋 是否收到
Kitan to engineering. Do you read me?
基坦呼叫工程部 是否收到
If anyone can hear me, there's nobody on the bridge,
有人聽到嗎 艦橋上空無一人
and we are approaching the plasma storm.
我們正在接近離子風暴
I need to know if the deflectors are ready.
我需要知道防護罩是否已準備好
Can anyone hear me?
有人聽見嗎
Is there anyone on board?
船上有人嗎
Hello, Alara.
你好 阿羅拉
Oh, Isaac.
艾薩克
I've been all over the ship. It's completely deserted.
我船上到處都去過了 完全沒有人
Yes. I was on the bridge,
對 我在艦橋上
and I suddenly found myself alone.
突然就只有我一個人
I came down to engineering
我來工程部
to determine the status of the deflectors.
檢查防護器的狀態
Me, too. We're headed straight into the plasma storm,
我也是 我們正進入離子風暴
and without the deflectors, we're gonna be shredded.
如果沒有防護罩 我們會變成碎片的
Ship's power is completely off-line.
艦上能源完全離線了
However, the comscanners are functioning.
掃描仍在線
Perhaps we can transfer enough power
我們也許可以轉移足夠能源
to access the main logs.
進入主要日志
That might tell us what happened to the crew.
這或許能告訴我們船員發生了什么
Do it.
就這么辦
Isaac, what the hell is going on?
艾薩克 到底發生了什么
Why are we the only ones still here?
為什么只剩我們在這里
I do not have any more data than you at this time.
我所知道的數據并不比你多
Perhaps the scanner logs will provide a clue.
或許掃描日志里有線索
How long is the power transfer gonna take?
能源轉移需要多久
I would estimate approximately four minutes.
我估計大約要4分鐘
I watched Gordon die.
我看見戈登死了
I am very sorry to hear that, Lieutenant.
很抱歉 中尉
There was nothing I could do.
我什么也做不了
I couldn't save him.
我救不了他
We must remain vigilant
我們必須保持警惕
in case the alien creature returns.
以防外星生物返回
Minimum systems online.
最小系統上線
We will need to work quickly,
我們必須動作快點
as the power supply is limited.
能源供應有限
I never told you how he died.
我沒和你說過他怎么死的
I only told you he was dead.
我只告訴你他死了
How did you know about the creature?
你怎么知道外星生物的事
We do not have much time.
我們沒時間了
We must review all the scanner logs
我們必須檢查所有掃描日志
if we are to find out what happened to the crew.
找出船員到底發生了什么
You didn't answer my question. How do you know?
你沒回答我的問題 你怎么知道的
It's you, isn't it? You're behind all this.
是你 對不對 一切都是你
Don't make me use this.
別逼我用這個
It's set on maximum, and we both know that's enough
我已經調到最高設定 你我都知道
to vaporize even you.
這足夠讓你蒸發
I do not believe you would shoot me.
我不相信你會射我
Believe me, you son of a bitch.
相信我 你這狗娘養的
Now, tell me what's going on.
現在 告訴我發生了什么
Where is everybody? What's happening to the ship?
所有人去哪了 這條船怎么了
Foolish little girl, you cannot stop me.
愚蠢的小姑娘 你阻止不了我
Soon, this ship will run red with your blood.
很快 這條船上將沾滿著你的鮮血
Inner hull compromised.
內部船體損壞
Evacuate ship immediately.
立即撤離艦船
Inner hull compromised.
內部船體損壞
Evacuate ship immediately.
立即撤離艦船
Inner hull compromised.
內部船體損壞
Evacuate ship immediately.
立即撤離艦船
Captain, we need to shut this down now.
艦長 我們需要馬上關掉它
We have to stop this now.
我們必須停下
Isaac, shut it down.
艾薩克 關閉程序
I am afraid we cannot
恐怕我們這次
end the simulation at this time.
無法終止模擬
Isaac, look at her bio-signs.
艾薩克 看看她的體征
Her adrenaline levels are through the roof.
她的腎上腺素分泌沖天
Isaac, shut it down, now!
艾薩克 終止程序 現在
I am sorry, Captain.
對不起 艦長
I do not have the authority to do so.
我沒有權限這么做
Lieutenant Kitan has exercised
基坦中尉在程序中
directive 38 in the execution of this program.
行使了38號指令
No bare feet in the engineering section?
不許在總控室光腳嗎
- What does that have to do... -No, 38.
-那和 -38號指令
Oh, 38.
38號指令
Wait a minute, she exercised directive 38 for this?
等一下 她就為了這個下達了38號指令
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It's an extreme crisis- only regulation
這是一種極端危機應對機制
that allows the chief of security on board a starship
允許太空戰艦上的保衛部主管
the ability to override all other clearance.
獲得壓倒其他一切安全許可的權力
- Including the captain's. - What in God's name for?
-包括艦長的權力 -為什么啊
In the rare case that the captain has been compromised
以防在某些極端情況下艦長
in some way, alien influence,
被操控 比如受到外星人影響
extreme drunkenness, that kind of thing.
重度酗酒 這一類的事
If they use it and they're wrong, it's a career- ender.
如果他們錯誤動用了這個權力 那就完蛋了
And it's definitely not meant to be used for something like this.
而且絕對不是在這種情形下使用的
She was afraid we might try to shut it down.
她是害怕我們會下令終止模擬
So what do we do now?
那我們現在怎么辦
Lieutenant Kitan must complete the program.
基坦中尉必須完成模擬程序
Inner hull compromised.
內艙壁破損
Evacuate ship immediately.
立即全艦疏散
Oh, God, no.
天啊 不
What...?
什么
Alara, are you okay?
阿羅拉 你沒事吧
What... what's going on?
什么 怎么回事
What's happening?
發生什么了
You have successfully completed the simulation.
你成功完成了模擬測試
Simulation? What are you talking about?
模擬 你在說什么
None of it was real, Alara.
這一切都不是真的 阿羅拉
Wait, you mean I've been
等等 你是說我
in the simulator this whole time?
一直在模擬器里
Yes, you have.
沒錯 是的
Why?! Why would you do that to me?
為什么 你為什么要這么對我
- We didn't. - Well, then, who did?
-我們沒有 -那是誰做的
You did, Lieutenant.
是你 中尉
What?
什么
Alara, do you remember coming back to my office
阿羅拉 你還記得你和父母談過之后
after you talked to your parents?
又回到我的辦公室嗎
No.
不記得
You told me you asked your parents if there was
你告訴我你問你爸媽除了火災之外
anything else they hadn't told you about, aside from the fire.
還有沒有別的他們沒告訴你的原因
They said no, but you didn't believe them.
他們說沒有 但你不信
So you asked permission to have Isaac create a simulation
所以你要求我下令讓艾薩克制作模擬程序
that would help you uncover any additional fears
可以幫你發現別的什么
that might be lurking beneath the surface
潛伏在表層意識下面的恐懼
so that you'd never be caught off guard in a crisis again.
這樣以后你面對危機就不會措手不及了
I tried to talk you out of it,
我想勸你不要這么做
but you threatened to resign against my wishes.
但你不聽 還威脅說不然就辭職
You asked to be subjected
你要求參加
to a variety of frightening situations,
一系列的恐怖情境測試
so I designed a program based on inquiries conducted
所以我設計了一個程序 根據對艦員的問詢
with the crew, in order to select a number of baseline
進行設計 以便選擇若干恐懼情結作為基線
phobias with which to populate the program.
在此基礎上充實測試程序
The simulation began in the corridor,
模擬程序的起點設定在走廊
right before you saw the clown.
就在你看到小丑之前
But how did you...
但你們怎么
A memory wipe.
記憶消除
If you knew you were in a simulation,
如果你知道你面對的是模擬情境
the fear wouldn't be real.
恐懼就不夠真實
So you needed a short- term memory wipe
所以你需要進行短期記憶消除
to erase any knowledge of the request.
抹掉任何有關這場測試的記憶
It's a risky procedure, but you told me it was essential
這個手術有風險 但你告訴我這非常關鍵
for the protection of classified security material.
是保護機密安保文件的必要手段
I ought to write you up for lying to a medical officer.
就沖你向醫療官撒謊 我就該舉報你
Wait... so who's afraid of clowns?
等等 那是誰害怕小丑
That's me.
是我
You really are afraid of clowns?
你真的害怕小丑
Yes. Please stop saying the "C" Word.
是 求你不要再說這個詞了
- And the abyss? - Heights. My phobia.
-那深淵呢 -我恐高
- What about the sickbay mess? - That's me.
-那醫療艙那一出呢 -是我
Scared to death of surgery.
害怕被手術割死
I had a skin tag removed once- -
有次我去切了個瘊子
total panic attack.
整個人都慌掉了
The spiders came from me.
蜘蛛是我想的主意
I'm a bit of an arachnophobe.
我有點蜘蛛恐懼癥
Commander Grayson cited a fear
格雷森指揮官提到她
of isolation, with which I conceived the empty ship.
恐懼孤獨 所以我設想出了空船橋段
That just leaves crazy, psycho Isaac.
那就只剩下瘋狂艾薩克了
You can thank Bortus for that one.
這個要多虧柏圖斯
Fear of being conquered by a superior enemy.
害怕被更強大的敵人征服
I am feeling very self-conscious.
我現在感到非常羞愧
May I leave?
我能走了嗎
Uh, sure.
Isaac, I... I guess I should say thank you.
艾薩克 我 大概應該謝謝你
You made it an order, Lieutenant, I had no choice.
你直接對我下令 中尉 我必須執行
Alara, you invoked directive 38 to prevent us
阿羅拉 你啟動38號指令以防止我們
from shutting down the program when it got too hot in there.
在局面失控的時候中止模擬
I ought to court-martial you on this very spot
我本該立即把你送去軍事法庭
for the position you put us in.
懲罰你讓我們如此兩難
We were really worried about you.
而我們非常擔心你
Captain, I am so sorry.
艦長 我非常抱歉
I mean, I don't... I don't remember it,
雖然我什么都不記得了
but still, I'm sorry.
但我還是非常抱歉
I'm letting it slide because no one got hurt.
但我打算放你一馬 因為沒有傷害到人
And also because you owned
而且也因為你成功應對了
every crisis Isaac threw at you.
艾薩克設計的每一種危機
Every insane situation you were up against,
你面對這種種瘋狂的情境
you handled like a first-rate officer.
都像一個一流軍人那樣自如應對
There should be no doubt in your mind
你心里對你是否勝任的疑慮
that you are capable of doing your job.
應該可以徹底打消了
See you in the morning.
明早見