比利·林恩的中场战事 Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 战争

导演: 李安

演员: 乔·阿尔文 / 加内特·赫德兰 / 克里斯汀·斯图尔特 / 范·迪塞尔 / 李淳 / 麦肯兹·利 / 史蒂夫·马丁 / 克里斯·塔克 / 本·普拉特 / 阿图罗·卡斯特罗 / 亚斯特罗 / 博·纳普


台词
比利·林恩的中场战事
Hang in there, Sergeant.
坚持住 上士
# American heroism has a new face today. #
# 今天 又一位美国英雄诞生 #
# Despite heavy enemy fire, #
# 枪林弹雨中 #
# a young infantryman rushes to the aid of his fallen sergeant. #
# 年轻的陆军战士竭力拯救负伤的上士 #
# This now-famous image was captured on a camera #
# 画面出自伊拉克迪亚拉省奥-安萨卡 #
# abandoned by an embedded reporter #
# 反联军武装伏击战战场 被随军记者 #
# during an ambush by anti-coalition #
# 遗弃的摄像机捕捉到 #
# forces in Al-Ansakar, Diyala Province, Iraq. #
# 如今广为流传 #
# Nineteen-year-old Specialist #
# 19岁的技术军士 #
# William Lynn was awarded the Silver Star, #
# 威廉·林恩被授予银星勋章 #
# and he and the eight-man Bravo squad #
# 他和8人编制的B组 #
# have spent the last two weeks touring the country, #
# 过去两周巡游全国 #
# receiving the nation's thanks. #
# 接受人民致谢 #
# Their tour ends right here in Dallas, where they'll be performing #
# 他们此行的终点就是达拉斯 他们将 #
# in Thursday's halftime show alongside Destiny's Child. #
# 在周四与"真命天女"共同带来中场表演 #
得州 达拉斯市 2004年感恩节
芒果
芒果
芒果
Hello?
Hey, Billy. How's your head, buddy?
比利 头还痛吗 伙计
- What? - You get a good night's sleep?
-什么 -昨晚睡得好吗
Yeah, those strippers last night were really into you, man.
昨晚那些舞娘被你迷惨了
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
Hey, remember that halftime show we're doing?
记得我们要参加中场表演吧
- Shit! - With Destiny's Child?
-妈的 -跟"真命天女"同台
Why don't you join us, dumbass?
你还不来 蠢货
Here's the reason why people love this story.
人们喜欢这故事是因为
They give us hope, they give us reason not to despair.
他们带来了希望 鼓舞人心
Yeah.
Six minutes and 40 seconds late.
迟到6分40秒
Yes.
- Are you flakin' on me, Lynn? - No, Sergeant.
-你放我鸽子 林恩 -没有 上士
Just dreaming about cheerleaders.
梦到拉拉队了
- Good man. - I know it's not a popular war,
-好小子 -我知道这战争有争议
and I know what's going on in the media right now,
也清楚现在的舆论导向
but Bravo's a story about
但B班的故事
America feeling good about America again.
能帮美国重拾自信
When the last time you felt good about that, huh? Tell me.
你说你有多久没这种感觉了
Dude! She really liked me. She gave me a freebie.
老兄 她真被我迷住了 还送我一支舞
Sykes, you are so full of shit,
赛克斯 你真扯淡
man. We were all wasted last night.
我们昨晚都喝高了
I can't remember shit. You sure as hell can't remember shit.
我啥都不记得 你记得个屁
Well, all I know is I got a free dance.
反正她送了我一支舞
We all got a free dance, boy. Strippers love their country, too.
这舞是大家的 舞娘也爱国
What I'm saying is,
我是说
there was a connection between us, you know?
我们之间有感应 懂不懂
Emotion and shit.
火花什么的
That's her job, motherfucker.
她就干这个的 傻逼
Supposed to make you feel like they like you.
让你产生错觉
Waitress, actress, stripper, prostitute.
女招待 女演员 舞娘 妓女
Go fuck yourself.
去你妈的
Come on. At ease with the trash talk, fellas.
喂 少说脏话 哥们
We're in front of civilians.
这是公众场合
Yeah. Hey, listen up, all of you.
一个个都听好了
Right now, by the grace of God and the media,
如今 天公作美 媒体作福
we are the face of the American military,
我们侥幸代表美国军人
and you will act accordingly. Do I make myself clear?
都给我规矩点 听见没
Hooah!
听见了
Man, we're gonna look ridiculous.
老兄 我们会出洋相的
Tell me about it, man. This whole tour's been
你说呢 整个巡游
one big dog-and-pony show for the cameras, Sergeant.
就是站个台 上士
Those were just local appearances.
之前只在地方露露面
At halftime, we will be performing on national television
这次中场表演 我们面对的是
in front of 40 million viewers.
全国四千万观众
Now, if that happens to be the mother of all clusterfucks,
如果这次真他妈搞砸了
then we should blame it on bad intelligence.
就只能怪自己没本事
Inspiring words, Sergeant.
慷慨激昂啊 上士
No, they're not the... No, they're not the elite force.
不 他们不是... 不是精锐部队
No, they're a bunch of kids
不 只是一群
thrown into the deep end of a not-so-popular war.
被投向争议战争的孩子
And what do they do?
他们干什么
They bond together with love and brotherhood,
以手足之情 风雨同舟
that's what they do.
如此而已
You can't write that shit, man. Come on!
这蠢话你可别真写
You guys the Bravos?
你们就是B班吧
What gave us away?
何以见得
Sergeant David Dime.
我是上士大卫·戴姆
These are the men of 2nd Squad,
他们是第二小队成员
otherwise known to the media as "Bravo."
也就是媒体说的"B班"
Well, I'm Josh. I'm liaison from the team,
我是乔什 球队公关
so if you guys need anything today, you just tell me.
有什么需要直管说
- I'll be taking care of you, all right? - Hooah.
-我来照看你们 好吗 -好
Sykes would like his dignity back.
赛克斯想重拾自尊
- Crack needs to go fuck himself. - Come on.
-"裂缝" 你他妈够了 -别这样
This is Albert Brown, producer extraordinaire.
这位是阿尔伯特·布朗 杰出制片人
- How are you? - Army set us up with him.
-你好 -组织让他负责我们
You ever seen the "Fight Night" movies?
看过"午夜神拳"系列电影吗
- No. - Well, you're missing out.
-没 -真可惜
He'll be rolling with us today.
他今天跟着我们
Is everybody here?
都在吧
- Present and accounted for. - Wait, where's Major Mac?
-都在 -麦克少校呢
We're missing our public affairs coordinator.
公关还没来
He's here, Sergeant.
来了 上士
Major McLaurin, I'm Josh. I'm gonna be taking care of you...
麦克劳林少校 我是乔什 我负责...
He can't hear you.
他听不见
Major McLaurin was blown up on the first day of his tour
麦克劳林少校第一天服役
by an improvised explosive device.
就被土炸弹炸伤
Twice. Lost his hearing.
伤了两次 失聪了
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我... 很抱歉 对不起
Well, here's your ride to the stadium.
这是去体育场的车
Courtesy of Mr. Oglesby. So if you guys'll just...
奥格斯比先生派的 那大家...
Wait, wait. Norm Oglesby sent this?
等等 诺姆·奥格斯比派的吗
Who the fuck is Norm Oglesby?
谁他妈是诺姆·奥格斯比
All right, now, that's what I'm talkin' about.
对了 这才给力嘛
- Just one little drink, Sergeant. - No!
-上士 就喝一点 -不行
But, Sergeant...
上士...
Sykes, have you not had your morning glass of shut-up?
赛克斯 早上忘吃药了吗 少废话
"Quietness, quietness over this countryside,
"原野上 一派安宁祥和
Except for unmistakable signals on radio...
只有无线电的精确信号...
两天前
Has anyone looked in the eyes of the dead?
可有人注视过亡者的双眸
"Is anyone living to look for future forgiveness?"
可有人为寻宽恕碌碌一生"
Well, I'm not much for poetry,
我不太喜欢诗
but this was one of Sergeant Breem...
但这是上士布里姆...
Shroom's favorites.
"蘑菇"的最爱
I remember him walking around base camp perimeter
记得他总一边巡视兵营
reciting this kind of stuff really loud.
一边大声诵读这些诗句
"Just sharing the wisdom," He said,
"分享智慧嘛"
when I'd tell him to shut the hell up.
每次让他闭嘴 他都这么说
Maybe Shroom had a point.
可能他说得没错
But personally, I believe he was really using his voice
但个人觉得 他就是在用声音
to let the insurgents draw a bead on us with their mortars,
引来叛军的迫击炮火
because that's the kind of person Shroom was,
因为"蘑菇"就是这种人
always thinking of the other guy.
先人后己
Private Beckwith!
一等兵贝克维兹
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Sergeant Holliday!
中士霍乐迪
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Specialist Koch!
技术军士科赫
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Specialist Yang!
技术军士杨
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Specialist Lynn!
技术军士林恩
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Private Sykes!
一等兵赛克斯
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Specialist Montoya!
技术军士蒙图亚
Here, Sergeant!
到 上士
Staff Sergeant Breem!
上士布里姆
Staff Sergeant Virgil Breem!
上士维吉尔·布里姆
Staff Sergeant Virgil Jeremiah Breem!
上士维吉尔·杰里迈亚·布里姆
Honor Guard! Attention!
仪仗队 立正
Ready! Aim!
预备 瞄准
Fire!
Ready! Aim! Fire!
预备 瞄准 放
得州 斯托瓦市
Aunt Marie said she hardly recognized you on TV,
玛丽姑妈说她在电视里都认不出你
you'd gotten so big.
你都这么壮了
What's the Army been feedin' you?
部队都喂你们吃啥好东西
We order Domino's, mostly.
大多都订达美乐披萨吃
It's easier than cooking.
比自己做省事儿
They don't really have those over there, do they?
那地方应该没这些吧
Yeah. And free extra cheese with every medal, right, Billy?
有啊 凭勋章还能免费加芝士呢 对吧
Kathryn!
凯瑟琳
Everyone in town's been asking about you.
镇上人都在打听你
It's like we're celebrities.
好像我们成名人了
The neighbors all say how
邻居们都说
proud they are of you and how grateful they are.
他们多么为你骄傲
Billy, you're not on duty, you're home, so go put your dogs up.
比利 愣在这儿干嘛 你到家了 东西扔楼上去
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
Come help me get the casserole dish down.
过来帮我端菜
I'm makin' your favorite, chicken tetrazzini.
我做了你最爱吃的 鸡肉意面
Except I'm making it with turkey instead of chicken
因为你不能在家过感恩节
since you can't be here for Thanksgiving.
所以我把鸡肉换成火鸡肉
I figure turkey's just as good, right?
没问题的 对吧
Turkey's just as good, Mom.
火鸡肉也好吃 妈妈
And I have stocked the fridge full of Cokes, Dr. Pepper,
冰箱给你放满了可乐 汽水
sweet tea, all your favorites.
甜茶 全是你最爱
Or we could slip out the back and have a beer.
要不我俩溜出去喝点儿啤酒
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
Kathryn! Get in here and let your brother be!
凯瑟琳 过来帮忙 让你弟歇会儿
Change, though.
换身衣服
You wear that to dinner, and I'm gonna wear my prom dress.
你要穿那个吃饭 我就得换晚礼服了
It's tempting.
很期待啊
Hey, you, little man. What's up?
小伙子 你好啊
You getting big and strong like your dad?
想不想像你爸一样又高又壮
Where's Pete?
皮特呢
He's working a double shift. He sends his regards.
加班呢 叫我们替他问好
Billy.
比利
We've been praying for you, you know that?
我们一直为你祈祷 你知道吧
We're all so proud of you.
你真是我们的骄傲
# ...saw an opportunity and came here... #
# ...抓住空子来到了这里... #
- Him, too. -# ...overrunning the town and setting up #
-他也是 -# ...占领了镇子并在
-# headquarters at the police station. # - In his way.
-# 警察局设立了指挥部 # -以他的方式
# Before dawn on Saturday, Captain Brown's men, #
# 赶在黎明前 布朗上校的部队 #
# together with Iraqi forces, some wearing masks, #
# 同伊拉克军队 部分人员装备了防毒面具 #
# led an assault on the police station. #
# 向警局发起攻击 #
Dad.
# After searching 24 hours, #
# 经过24小时的搜查 #
# the troops found nothing but a few guns. #
# 除了少数枪支外一无所获 #
# Locals say the insurgents had already moved on. #
# 当地人说叛军早已转移 #
No drink on game day?
比赛日不能喝点儿吗
No. No, Dan, I'm excited, too. Yes, I'm excited. Yes.
没有 丹 我也很激动 真的 相当激动
Talk to your client. I'll do my thing. Okay. Thanks. Bye.
告诉你客户 这边我搞定 放心 多谢 再见
Hey, guys. Good news. Hey.
伙计们 好消息
- We got interest... - Hey, listen up.
-有人对我们... -听着点
Hey, we got interest from a major star.
有个大明星对我们感兴趣
Matt Damon?
马特·达蒙
- No. - DiCaprio.
-不是 -小李子
- No. - Matt Damon?
-也不是 -马特·达蒙
I just said, "Matt Damon".
刚说了"马特·达蒙"
Hey. Hey, this may not be a name
这名字你们可能
that comes readily to mind to you guys, but hear me out.
不太熟悉 听好了
- Hear me out. - All right.
-听好 -说吧
Hilary Swank.
希拉里·斯万克
- Whoa. - What?
-哇哦 -啥
She won an Oscar playing a guy in Boys Don't Cry.
她在"男孩别哭"里演男孩得了奥斯卡
男孩别哭: 1999年美国爱情剧 希拉里·斯万克获最佳女主角
Well, she played a girl pretending to be a guy.
当然 她演女扮男装的姑娘
We know who she is. Who she is. Why is she interested in us?
我们知道她 问题是她演谁 干嘛对我们有兴趣
Because she wants to play him.
因为她想演他
Oh, man!
不是吧
I know this may not be the ideal choice,
我知道这不够理想
but let me tell you something, if she gets attached,
不过这么说吧 如果跟她搭上线
other stars hear about it and they start sniffing around,
其他明星们听说了也会跟着来
and next thing you know, Mark Wahlberg.
下一个没准儿就是 马克·沃尔伯格
- Dirk Diggler. Hell, yeah. - Yeah.
-大炮王迪格["不羁夜"中马克的角色] -牛啊
So, wait, wait, wait, wait. Is she playing him as a girl,
等一下 她是把他演成个女孩
or as a girl playing a guy?
还是演成扮男装的女孩
If Hilary Swank gets on board, this movie gets made.
如果希拉里·斯万克加入 这电影就没跑了
- Which means you guys get paid. - Yeah, how much?
-就是说你们都有钱赚 -是吗 给多少
Well, if we get a major star and I'm just guessing,
这么大牌的明星 我猜啊
so don't hold me to it, maybe 100 grand each.
不一定对 大概每人10万
Fuck you. We could make that much?
我操 给那么多啊
Means I got a lot of work getting it made,
我再多加把劲 谈成了
and then everybody get paid,
大家就都有钱拿
but a lot of things got to happen.
当然要谈成也没那么简单
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Boys!
弟兄们 弟兄们
Hundred grand's a lot of money.
10万可不是小数
Sensible ideas on how to spend it?
有计划怎么花吗
I don't know. Probably help pay down my sister's medical bills.
不好说 应该用来交我姐的医药费吧
Oh, yeah. Word up, yo.
是啊 有道理
That's true. Family comes first, man.
没错 家人第一嘛
Like I told my moms, I'm gonna buy her a new car.
我也答应过我妈 给她换辆新车
- Fuck family. - Yeah.
-家什么人啊 -就是
I'm getting myself a top-of-the-line Sauer 202,
我要给自己买把顶级202狙击步枪
couple of vintage fly rods,
几根老式飞蝇钓竿
spend the next three years
花上三年
up in Montana just huntin' and fishin'.
扎进蒙大拿打猎钓鱼
Hey, what the fuck, Sykes!
你他妈干嘛 赛克斯
- Get him down now. - Sit down, boy! Park that...
-把他拽下来 -坐下 小子 坐好了...
Hey, hey, hey, everything okay back there?
后面都还好吧 伙计们
- It's all good, man. - Yeah.
-挺好的 -不错
- Yeah, we're good. - Hey, Josh. Nice hair.
-非常棒 -乔什 发型不错
Yeah, man, you're looking all spiffy and crewed up.
可不是嘛 小头梳得油光锃亮的
Who's your stylist, Papi?
发型师是不是你老爸啊
Hey, Josh, what can you tell us about the halftime, bro?
乔什 中场表演都安排什么 老兄
Yeah, when can I get my lap dance from Beyonce?
是啊 碧昂斯啥时候来给我跳大腿舞
- Sykes, shut! - Hey, Josh,
-赛克斯 你够了 -乔什
- do you know Norm, like, personally? - You're full of shit, yo.
-你私下跟诺姆熟吗 -你就没点儿正经的
For God's sake. I'm just trying to find out,
行了吧 我就是想知道
Josh, what's expected of us, bro.
乔什 一会儿要我们干嘛 老兄
Okay, well, there's no details yet,
现在还没定好细节
but knowing Mr. Oglesby, it's sure to be a real extravaganza.
以奥格斯比先生的实力 肯定是大场面
Does this Hummer come with Advil?
车上有镇痛片吗
No, I don't think so. I'm sorry. But...
应该没有 不好意思 不过...
But I'll be sure you get some when we arrive, okay?
我保证到了就给你找 好吗
A musical? Are you shittin' me? Larry...
音乐片 你扯犊子呢 拉里...
Billy, what if you don't go back?
比利 你能不能不回去
There are a ton of ways you could get shipped home.
有一堆办法能让自己被遣返
Or at least out of active duty.
至少不用服现役
I mean, you're a decorated hero, Billy. You've done your part.
你可是战斗英雄啊 比利 你的义务已经尽到了
...about more than just blowing shit up.
...岂止是火爆
Larry, Larry, my boys ship out in two days,
拉里 大兵们过两天就走了
and access becomes extremely problematic after that,
除非你律师想被空投到战区
unless your lawyers want to parachute into a war zone.
否则之后很难再找机会了
Well, come on, let's get this shit done.
那好 快点办吧
Sarge, you want to stop here?
上士 停在这儿
- Yeah! - Yeah!
-嘿 -嘿
Arabic
(阿拉伯语)
Good.
很好
Let me guess. Just fell off a truck?
我猜猜 卡车上掉下来的吧
Says a boy brought it, but doesn't know from where.
他说是个孩子带来的 他不知道从哪来的
Mister! Mister!
先生 先生
Hello, my friend. You want big movie?
你好 朋友 想看大片吗
Which one you got here?
你这有什么啊
You want big movie? Mister!
你要看大片吗 先生
Mister! Hello!
先生
Hey, Crack, they got Finding Nemo.
"裂缝" 有"海底总动员"
- I love this shit. - Finding Nemo.
-我超爱这片子 -"海底总动员"
- How much? - Sykes!
-这个多少 -赛克斯
Aren't you a little old for that, soldier?
这么大岁数还看这玩意 大兵
No, Sarge, it's for... It's for my daughter.
不 上士 我... 想买给我女儿
Life during wartime.
这就是战地生活
Okay, guys, these are your seats right here.
伙计们 大家就坐这儿
Got you the best row in the house.
这排视野最好
This is Mr. Oglesby's reserved section.
奥格斯比先生特意给你们留的
Make yourself at home. You need anything, you let me know.
都随意点 需要什么尽管提
I think... I think she likes you.
我觉得... 她是喜欢你
- Don't you fucking lie to me. - Hey. Stand down now,
-别他妈糊弄我 -嘿 老实点
or I'll have both of you running laps around the stadium.
小心我罚你俩绕体育场跑圈
- Excuse me. - Look at all these people.
-打扰一下 -看这些人
What do you think they're thinking about?
你觉得他们在想什么
Heavy stuff.
沉重的事
God. Philosophy.
上帝 哲学之类的
The meaning of life.
生命的意义
There it is.
就这样
You look good.
你看起来挺好
You are a shit liar.
你这人太不会撒谎
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, the doctor said, and I'm quoting here,
医生说 我引用他原话
my face is 87% healed.
我的脸已经恢复了87%
And check it out.
再看看这儿
It's two more operations, and that is goodbye, Miss Frankenstein.
再有两次手术 我就能告别"科学怪姐"这个称呼了
How about you?
你怎么样啊
You gettin' any?
泡到妹子了吗
None of your business.
跟你有啥关系
Yeah, well, that's a big fat no.
啊 那就是没有咯
So you've killed for your country and you're still a virgin.
哪怕你替国卖命杀敌都还是个小处男
If that's not a sign of how fucked...
如果这不算操蛋...
So, how are things here?
你这边又咋样啊
Don't change the subject.
别转移话题
You better be out there gettin' some, boy.
你赶紧找个对象吧 老弟
Are you?
你呢
Guess.
你觉得呢
Some nights I'm like,
有时候晚上我会想
whatever, maybe I'll just go cruise the high school boys
不管了 随便去搞个高中生
and be like, "Hey, bubba, take a ride with me.
然后跟他说"小朋友 和姐姐快活去啊
"Once you've had a girl with a scar on her face..."
"可如果你女友脸上带疤的话..."
So, how are things here?
那你到底怎么样
I worry about you.
我很担心你
I can't stop worrying about you. I feel so responsible.
一直很担心你 感觉很内疚
I'm all right.
我没事的
Your bad. Thanks for getting me in this shit, Kat.
还不是你 都赖你害我摊上这破事
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Billy, what the fuck are you doing?
比利 你他妈疯了吗
Let's see what this bad boy can do.
咱试试这玩意的能耐
I'm not getting an Article 15 because of you.
我可不想因为你被罚
If they let us Texans all drive,
如果军队都让我们得州人开车
there'd be no need for PT belts and safty briefs.
反光腰带和安全制度就可以忽略了
Just 'cause you were conceived in a truck
就算你妈是在车里怀上你
- doesn't mean you got to die in one. - Watch this.
-你也犯不着非得死车里吧 -看好了
- Oh, shit. - It could save your life someday.
-我去 -以后可能会救你一命
Fuck! Stop!
操 快刹车
Oh, shit!
妈的
Private Lynn, you are one delinquent punk!
一等兵林恩 你就是个瘪犊子
No excuse, Sergeant.
我没借口 中士
That is correct, Private Lynn.
没错 一等兵林恩
There is no excuse for your existence.
你本来就没借口
You got a long, glorious history of being a shit-bag, don't you?
你真是前科累累啊
We heard all about your criminal butt-fuckery in Texas.
你在得州那点屁事我们都听说了
But, Billy, you're no longer in Texas.
但是 这儿不是你的得州
So speak up!
说话
Sergeant Breem, Sergeant Dime,
布里姆上士 戴姆中士
I'm just bustin' my ass tryin' to be a credit to my platoon.
我只想努力给排里争光
What in the world led you to believe you could join the infantry?
哪来的自信觉得你自己能当好步兵
You know, the Army needs flute players, too.
陆军乐队其实也缺人
I want to defend my homeland, Sergeant.
我想保家卫国 中士
Bullshit. Keep running.
放屁 接着跑
Hunt down terrorists.
追捕恐怖分子
Well, let us know when you find them.
好啊 找到了告诉我们一声
Bring democracy to Iraq.
给伊拉克带来民主
Lynn, your stupidity is robbing this world of oxygen,
林恩 你这蠢逼的存在简直浪费空气
and I won't stand for it!
老子受不了你了
Get to the pull-up bars.
去单杠那儿
Private, did I say recover?
一等兵 让你休息了吗
I did it for my sister.
我是为了我姐
Okay, drop.
下来
Your sister?
为了你姐
Continue, Private Lynn.
接着说 一等兵林恩
My sister Kathryn,
我姐凯瑟琳
sophomore year at college, was driving home from work.
大二时候 有天打完工开车回家
Heavy rain.
那天雨很大
Big Mercedes goes into a spin, broadsides her.
有辆大奔打滑 拦腰撞上她的车
Car's totaled.
车彻底废了
Fractured leg, pelvis.
我姐折了腿 断了腰
A hundred and seventy stitches below the neck, 63 above.
脖子以下缝了170针 脖子以上缝了63针
- Kat was this angel. - You're creeping me out, Lynn.
-凯瑟琳原先美得像天使 -你太肉麻了 林恩
I know how you Texas boys are about your sisters.
知道你们得州仔跟姐姐有多亲了
Stay on point, Private.
说重点 一等兵
My sister came this close to death.
我姐差点死了
And then her pussy-boy fiance dumps her?
她那个怂逼未婚夫居然甩了她
In the hospital?
就在医院里
And what did you do?
你干嘛了
I sort of went and fucked up his car.
我去砸了他的车
Seems like Private Lynn has an issue with vehicles.
看来一等兵林恩和车有仇啊
What kind of car?
什么车
Brand-new Saab convertible with graphite alloy rims.
石墨合金轮毂的全新萨博敞篷车
And I chased after him with a tire iron.
然后我拎着板锹撵他
Just... I just wanted to see him run.
就是... 想看看他抱头鼠窜的样子
My dad...
我爸...
My dad was able to get him to drop the charges
只要我第二天参军
if I went to the recruiter's office the next day.
我爸就能让他撤诉
No regrets, Sergeant.
我不后悔 上士
Hey, y'all. Look! It's you!
快看 是你
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
America's sport proudly honors America's heroes.
今天赛场上有幸迎来美国英雄
- Welcome, heroes of Al-Ansakar Canal. - Beyonce!
-欢迎奥-安萨卡运河战役的英雄们 -碧昂斯
Put a lid on it, Sykes.
忍着点 塞克斯
Staff Sergeant David Dime,
上士大卫·戴姆
Sergeant Antonio Holliday,
中士安东尼奥·霍乐迪
Specialist William Lynn,
技术军士威廉·林恩
Specialist Marcellino Montoya,
技术军士马塞林诺·蒙图亚
Specialist Theodore Yang,
技术军士西奥多·杨
Specialist Robert Earl Koch,
技术军士罗伯特·厄尔·科赫
Private Lodis Beckwith
一等兵罗迪斯·贝克维兹
and Private Kenneth Sykes.
一等兵肯尼思·塞克斯
USA!
美利坚
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction,
如果你有勃起功能障碍
it could be due to inadequate blood flow...
可能是因为供血不足...
Figures.
大人物
Sergeant, request permission to switch seats.
上士 请求换座
Permission denied, Specialist Lynn.
驳回 技术军士林恩
You will take it for the team. Move out and draw fire.
你来替全队挡 快去吸引火力
Roger that.
收到
Hi. I saw you on the TV.
你好 我在电视上见过你
It was just like a movie. I was just so proud.
像电影一样 我真为你骄傲
You guys are the best. I'm right there with you.
你们是最棒的 我与你们同在
No. Not with you in Iraq, but...
不是说在伊拉克 是...
My cousin's girlfriend's brother is also serving in Iraq.
我表哥女友的弟弟也在伊拉克当兵
You remind of my dear late husband, Fred.
你让我忆起我的亡夫弗雷德
I wear a uniform, too, but...
我也穿制服 不过...
I must have watched your video, like...
你的录像我看过好几遍...
Then we could drop a big one on Fallujah.
我们就能在费卢杰[伊拉克地区]扔个大的
But you boys, you're the real thing.
小伙子们 你们是真英雄
- ...your supreme sacrifice. - ...keep you in my heart.
-...你们的奉献精神 -...一直在我心中
Just like it says in the 89th Psalm.
正如"圣咏"第89篇里所说
...gettin' 72 virgins in Heaven. Why 72?
...会在天堂得到72处子的奖赏 为什么是72
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
-谢谢 -是 先生
- Good job. - Good job.
-好样的 -干得好
Very cool.
很棒
Josh, man, I'm starving right now.
乔什 我快饿死了
Can we please stop and get a slice of pizza,
我们能不能先吃点披萨
- a hot dog, something? - I'm sorry, man, we just...
-热狗什么的 -抱歉 我们还...
We have to head to the end zone now for the video shoot.
我们现在要去球门区拍视频
- What video shoot? - They didn't tell you guys?
-什么视频 -没人告诉你们吗
You're gonna be starring in the official team greeting.
你们要在球队官方问候视频里亮相
- Go America! - Wait, what about...
-加油美利坚 -等一下 那...
What about halftime, Josh?
中场表演要干嘛 乔什
I am still waiting on intel from HQ.
在线上等总部指示
"Intel"? "HQ"? That's, like, G.I. Joe talk, Josh.
什么"线上" "总部" 话风像"特种部队"啊 乔什
Hey, but seriously, Josh, you're gonna look out for us, right?
说真的 你会关照我们的吧
We don't want to look like a bunch of morons on TV. Understand?
我们不想在电视上像一群傻逼 懂吗
- Of course. - You are a soldier, Mango.
-当然 -你是个战士 "芒果"
Just be prepared.
要时刻准备
Yeah, but prepared for what, is what I'm trying to find out.
可我得知道 要准备干什么
For whatever. Have you not learned this yet from being in Iraq?
为一切准备 你在伊拉克没学吗
You see, in Iraq, people just try to kill you,
在伊拉克 别人只想杀你而已
not make you look like a douche bag.
又没想让你看起来像个白痴
Oh, shit. Don't worry about that, bro.
见鬼 别担心了 兄弟
You'll always be a douche bag in my book.
在我看来你就是个白痴
Okay, okay, guys, it's gonna be fine.
好了 不会有问题的
But sorry, one second. Where's Major McLaurin?
不好意思 稍等 麦克劳林少校呢
Shit.
糟了
Lodis, Sykes, go find Major Mac. Bring him to the end zone.
罗迪斯 塞克斯 去找麦克少校 带他到球门区来
- Yes, Sarge. - Josh?
-好的 上士 -乔什
- Advil? - Oh, shit, shit. Sorry.
-镇痛片有吗 -见鬼 见鬼 抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry. Yes, yes.
实在抱歉 好
I will definitely get that for you right away.
我马上帮你找
Okay. Okay, so you guys can just wait right here,
好了 大家就在这儿等
and I will go tell them that we're ready.
我去跟他们说我们准备好了
- Wait, there's Major Mac. - Wonders never cease.
-等一下 少校在那儿 -真是神奇
So, so let's get this straight. You say you want the shooting,
咱说清楚 你说你要枪战
you want stuff blowing up, but no swearing and no smoking?
要爆炸场面 没粗口 也不能抽烟是吗
That guy ever come up for air?
那家伙今天电话有断过吗
It's cool, man.
挺好的
- Man's closing our deal. - Better be.
-他快谈成了吧 -但愿
My mom's gonna be pissed if I don't get her that car, man.
要是买不了车 我妈会发火的
Hey, Billy. Go long.
比利 长球
You got it!
好球
Specialist Lynn comes through in the clutch!
技术军士林恩关键时刻成功得分
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's Steven.
对对对 是斯蒂芬
That's Steven. I gotta call you back.
是斯蒂芬 我等会再打给你
It's Steven. He's calling. Okay, bye.
斯蒂芬打来了 好 再见
- Hey! Let's go! Let's go! - Ready, aim, fire!
-快来 -准备 瞄准 开火
- Play football, Albert? - I play a little bit.
-会打橄榄球吗 阿尔伯特 -会一点
- Get off me! - Get the hell off my field!
-起开 -滚出老子的场地
Get off now! Get off!
快滚
- Mango, Mango, Mango! - Hey, you! Get off!
-"芒果" "芒果" -你 滚开
I think we need to get off the field.
我看我们得离开场地了
- Go! Go! - Let 'em play!
-走啊 -让他们打
- Get off! Get off! - Dude!
-快滚 -老兄
Off! Let go of that ball! Get off the field! Get off...
放下球 滚出这块场地 滚...
- Put him down! - I'm taking this Viet Cong off your...
-放他下来 -我正把这越共分子赶出...
You boys better watch out.
你们最好注意点
That gentleman's pretty touchy about his field.
那位仁兄很珍惜他的场地
Hey, game's over, boys. Come on, rally up.
游戏结束 小子们 过来列队
Let's go, guys, let's go.
走吧 走吧
Hey, the man don't care about our sacrifices, sir.
这家伙不关心我们做出的牺牲 先生
Keeping his ass safe from WMDs and stuff.
是我们让他免遭大规模杀伤性武器的伤害
Well, to be fair, he does do a good job keeping up the grounds.
说实话 他把场地照看得很好
Hey, "Mango".
"芒果"
Doesn't all that green
这草是不是特别绿
make you just want to crank up that lawnmower
让你想拿起割草机
- and have a go at it? - It's AstroTurf, you moron.
-修理一番 -这是人造草坪 傻逼
At ease, at ease, at ease.
别较真 别冲动
My apologies, sir. That's just how we talk amongst ourselves.
抱歉 我们私底下就这么说话
I can appreciate good trash talk.
厉害的垃圾话 我能听出来
It's not the best I've heard, but still pretty good.
我听过更狠的 这种也还不错
- Why, thank you, sir. - All I'm saying is,
-真的吗 谢谢了 -我想说
any beaner would love a...
墨西哥佬都喜欢...
- Hey, show some respect. - Lock it up. Mango, come on.
-放尊重点 -闭嘴 "芒果" 来吧
老弟 拜托你听我的吧! 你必须听我的!
Eyes front, y'all.
大家看前面
High-value target, 11 o'clock, 20 meters. Goddamn!
我方目标 11点钟方向 20米处 要命
Excuse me.
失陪
- I see Mrs. Mango right there. - Doesn't miss a thing, does he?
-我看到"芒果"夫人了 -哪儿都有他 是吧
- Come on. - Hey.
-来吧 -来
- On the whistle. - Let's go.
-听我发令 -走吧
比赛结束前必须想好!!!!
Bad news?
坏消息吗
No, sir. Are you...
不 您是...
That's right. And you must be Specialist William Lynn, right?
正是 你是技术军士威廉·林恩吧
Specialist Lynn, I've been looking forward to meeting you.
林恩 我一直很想见你一面
- It's an honor to meet you, sir. - The honor's mine.
-很荣幸见到你 -是我的荣幸才对
You're part of a famous tradition now.
你续写了我们的传奇
Audie Murphy? You heard of him?
奥迪·墨菲[美国队长原型] 听说过吗
Heroes of the Alamo. I know you heard of them.
还有阿拉莫之战的英雄们[得州独立战役] 你一定知道
Everybody knows Texans make the best fighters.
尽人皆知 得州战士向来最骁勇
I never thought of it that way, sir.
不敢当 先生
And modest, too. I like that.
还很谦虚 我很欣赏这点
- You're from Stovall, correct? - Yes, sir, I am.
-你家在斯托瓦 对吧 -是的 先生
I know it. Grew up near Sweetwater myself.
我知道那 我就在斯威特沃特周边长大
Started my first real estate company in the area.
我在那开了第一家房地产公司
Excuse me, Mr. Oglesby.
打扰一下 奥格斯比先生
Everything's ready for the videotaping, sir.
录像设备已就绪
一会再说好吗?
Okay, now hold your balls up like this.
好 像这样拿好球
- Big smiles, girls! - Everyone ready?
-笑灿烂点 姑娘们 -都准备好了吗
And action.
开拍
Bravo Squad would like to wish you and your families
B班全体将士祝您和家人
a very happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
And to our brother and sister soldiers in the field,
也对战场上效命的兄弟姐妹们说
哈吉: 对圣战者的蔑称
Hajji don't surf!
哈吉都是小瘪三
Cut! That was not in the...
停 台词没写...
Bravo Squad would like to wish you and your family...
B班全体将士祝您和家...
Cut! People, we...
停 大家...
Bravo Squad would like to wish you and your family
B班全体将士祝您和家人
a very happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Go team!
球队必胜
Dallas sucks horse cock!
牛仔队吃屎吧
- Boo! - You suck!
-呸 -去你妈的
American soldiers strong and true,
美国大兵强而真
the best in the world at what they do.
放眼全球无人比
Thanks for keeping us safe and strong...
保家卫国尽忠职...
Come on, Bravo.
跟上 B班
...against all those who would do us harm.
...恶人无法伤毫分
Bravo, USA! Bravo, USA!
B班 美利坚 好样的 美利坚
USA!
美利坚
Now, if you want to talk about
各位 如果你们在等一支
a group that knows how to suit up and show up,
穿上制服秒杀全场的队伍
well, here they are.
那你们来对地方了
The best our nation has to offer.
他们是国家最优秀的军人
I have to say, I have never...
我得说 我从未...
I have never been prouder to be an American
当我看到B班战斗录像时
than when I saw that footage of Bravo in action.
我从未如此为自己是美国人而自豪
Now, it's my personal feeling that the War on Terror
我个人认为
may be just about as pure a fight
反恐战争就是
between good and evil as we're likely to ever see.
我们能看到的最纯粹的善恶斗争
And would the world be a
如果萨达姆·侯赛因掌权
better place with Saddam Hussein in power?
世界会变得更好吗
I bet a grateful Mr. And Mrs. Mohammed Q Public in Baghdad
我敢说巴格达幸存的百姓
would have a thing or two to tell the naysayers about that.
会告诉那些反战分子答案
Now, I was visiting with the President recently,
最近我拜访了总统先生
and he assured me we are winning this war, make no mistake.
他告诉我美国即将赢得战争 这是肯定的
As long as we keep our eye on the ball, we shall prevail.
只要坚定信念 胜利必定属于我们
- Sir. - Welcome to Texas.
-这位先生 -欢迎来到得克萨斯
So, what are your feelings
各位即将参加中场表演
as you look forward to the halftime show?
不知现在心情如何
We weren't issued feelings, sir.
我们不存在心情问题
My men are ready for anything.
B班将士永远蓄势待发
Just don't ask us to dance, and we'll be all right.
别叫我们跳舞 其他都行
Ma'am.
这位女士
Any trouble sleeping or readjusting to life back home?
回归普通生活有没有不适应或失眠的烦恼
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
I sleep fine.
我睡得不错
Yeah, I'm good.
我也挺好
Sir in the back.
后面那位先生
What was your hardest mission?
你们执行过的最难任务是什么
When we lost Sergeant Breem.
上士布里姆牺牲的那次
Are we making a difference over there?
美国的参战是否带来实质变化
Absolutely, sir. America's out there
当然 先生 美国在那边
producing dozens of suicidally pissed-off insurgents every day.
每天催生出更多的自杀式袭击者
Are we making a difference over there?
美国的参战是否带来实质变化
I think we are, yes.
我想是的
We are making a difference, definitely.
我们绝对带来了变化
What do you do during your downtime? For fun.
你们休息时做什么 来消遣
Masturbate.
打飞机啊
- Masturbate. - Masturbate, just all over the place.
-打飞机 -到处打飞机
What do you do during your downtime? For fun.
你们休息时做什么 来消遣
Most days we're putting in 12 to 14 hours.
我们一般每天执勤12到14小时
When we get a little kick-back time, though...
偶有空闲时间...
Guys?
各位
I like to lift weights.
我喜欢举重锻炼
I play video games.
我会打游戏
I have a plethora of board games.
我有一堆桌游
Yeah, my... My baby girl sent us her copy of Chutes and Ladders.
我... 我女儿送来一套飞行棋
Keeps us battle-ready.
桌游有益于保持备战状态
"I like to kill my enemies
"我享受饮血杀敌
and listen to the lamentation of their women."
听那些寡妇们哀嚎"
That's from Conan the Barbarian.
这是电影"野蛮人柯南"的台词[施瓦辛格主演]
I just always wanted to say that.
我一直想找机会说
Sir in the back.
后面那位先生
So, what inspired Bravo to
是什么激励你们在奥-安萨卡
do what it did that fateful day at AI-Ansakar?
那天做出如此壮举
Specialist Lynn was the first
技术军士林恩是最先
to recognize what was going on down there.
意识到现场情况的人
He was also the first one to react.
也是最先采取行动的人
I think he's the appropriate one to answer your question.
他更有资格回答这问题
To tell you the honest truth,sir
说实话 先生
I don't remember all that much.
我其实记不太清了
I saw Shroom, Sergeant Breem, being dragged away,
我看见"蘑菇" 上士布里姆被敌人拖走
so I wanted to get him back.
就想把他救回来
And I guess my training just kicked in.
后来应该就是训练的条件反射了
According to your Silver Star citation,
根据你被授银星勋章时的嘉奖词
you were in hand-to-hand combat with one of the insurgents.
你曾和一个反抗分子肉搏
Is that right?
是这样吗
I mostly returned fire and rendered aid to Sergeant Breem.
我主要用枪还击 然后救回了上士布里姆
Yeah, but you also got to engage the enemy up close.
对 但你也和敌人近身缠斗过
I mean, not many soldiers are given that kind of experience.
很少有士兵能获得这样的经历
"Given"? I mean, it's not what I wanted to do.
"获得"吗 这经历我不想要
The... The guy just jumped me, and we...
那... 那人就跳到我身上 我们...
- What was it like? - What was what like, sir?
-是什么感觉 -什么"什么感觉"
Well, to be so close to the enemy.
敌人近在咫尺的感觉
It wasn't like we had that much time to get acquainted.
我们又没时间相互了解
Look, it all happened real fast, okay? I just...
电光石火的 我只是...
It's not something I'm real proud of, but...
这真没什么可自豪的 可是...
You know, I did what I had to do.
我做了我必须做的
USA!
美利坚
Yeah, the Hindus were onto something, Billy.
印度人确实很有智慧 比利
Ours is what they called "The karma of action."
他们说我们有"业报"
The way of the warrior.
这是战士的宿命
Sorry fucking excuse for a warrior I'm turning out to be.
对当兵的来说 这借口太他妈蛋疼
Only if you keep asking why.
你心存怀疑 当然会这样
Like, "Why must I always take point on patrol?"
像"为什么一巡逻就是我打头阵"
Or, "Why must I kill?"
或是 "我为什么必须杀人"
Always wanting answers? That's just desire, bro.
总想刨根问底 那都是妄想
And that shit'll trap you inside of yourself.
那想法会困住你
And believe me, you don't want to be there,
相信我 那很痛苦
especially when you're out here.
特别是在这地方
Yeah. Well, what if I desire not to get killed?
好吧 如果我只想保命呢
Well, it's useless to worry about it.
想这个根本没用
If a bullet's gonna get you, it's already been fired.
阎王叫人三更死 谁敢留人到五更
Don't worry.
别担心这个
Any suggestions?
有什么建议吗
"Always perform with detachment any action you must do.
"善尽你的职责 不去在意结果
选自周宝凰译本《博伽梵歌》第三章第十九节
And surrender all actions to me."
因为尽职而不执著者 证得无上之境"
This is what Krishna tells the warrior Arjuna
这是黑天对勇士阿朱那说的
黑天: 印度神祇 / 阿朱那: 印度古代英雄
when he's hesitating the night before the great battle.
他在大战前夜犹豫不决
Krishna. That's the dude with the blue skin, right?
黑天 就蓝皮肤的那个吗
An avatar of Vishnu, the supreme deity.
至高之神毗湿奴的化身
Not in my part of Texas.
得州人不信这个
Look, Billy,
听着 比利
it doesn't have to be about God or country.
不一定非得是神或国家
Just find something bigger than yourself.
找一个超越自身的存在
Some actually prefer to believe they're already dead.
有人更愿意相信他们已经死了
Bob, I'm glad you asked me that question,
鲍勃 很高兴你问了那个
because it gives me the
因为那让我有机会
opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions.
澄清一些误会
Shit.
妈的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm just a little beat.
就是有点累
Sounds like it's been a long tour.
看来一路很辛苦吧
- Iraq or America? - I guess both.
-伊拉克还是美国 -都一样吧
I'm Faison.
我叫菲姗
- Say again? - Faison.
-什么 -菲姗
F-A-I-S-O-N. F-A-I-S-O-N.
And I know who you are, Billy Lynn from Stovall.
我知道你 斯托瓦的比利·林恩
My great-grandmother was Miss Stovall, 1937.
我的曾祖母是1937年的斯托瓦小姐
How 'bout that?
厉害吧
Everyone said she had a shot at winning Miss Texas that year.
大家都说她有机会赢下那年的得州小姐
Really? And how'd she do?
真的吗 结果怎样
Second runner-up.
季军
Everybody said she should've won, but the fix was in.
大家都说该赢的是她 有黑幕
You know how those pageant deals work.
那些选美比赛都这样
Yeah, I do.
知道
Actually, no, I don't.
说实话 我不知道
I have no idea how those pageant deals work.
我完全不懂选美比赛
I don't know much about anything, really.
说真的 我什么都不太了解
Could have fooled me.
我刚刚还信了
I've gotten kind of used
我比较习惯
to telling people stuff they want to hear.
顺着别人的话说
No. You put it right out there.
不 你刚才说得很好
And that's strong. I mean...
你很坚强 就是...
Grappling with the enemy up close like that.
那样跟敌人近身搏杀
Your friend's death. You were right there with him.
你朋友死了 就在你身边
Can't be easy talking to
跟一屋子陌生人
a roomful of strangers about those things.
说这些肯定不容易
It is sort of weird being honored for the worst day of your life.
以人生最糟的一天为荣的感觉挺奇怪
It's like...
就像...
Never mind.
算了
So, what's it like being a cheerleader?
那 做拉拉队员是什么感觉
You really want to know?
你真想知道吗
Yeah. I really do.
对 真想知道
Really.
真的
Well, it's great.
感觉很好
I mean, people see us on TV,
人们在电视上看见我们
and they think that's all there is to it.
认为拉拉队就是那样子
You know, dancing and having fun,
跳跳舞 暖暖场
but community service is actually the main part of our job.
但其实我们的主要工作是社区服务
Visiting hospitals, working with underprivileged kids,
拜访医院 帮助贫困儿童
stuff like that, you know?
诸如此类 知道吗
To me, that's been the most
对我来说 那才是作为拉拉队员
satisfying thing about being a cheerleader,
最骄傲的事
serving others. The spiritual aspect of it.
帮助他人 精神层面的东西
Billy,
比利
are you a Christian?
你是基督徒吗
I'm searching.
我还在探寻
Do you pray?
你祈祷吗
Not as much as I should.
很少祈祷
I never got much from going to church,
去教堂没给我带来过什么帮助
but then in Iraq, in the middle of all this shooting,
但在伊拉克 在那场枪战中
my friend Shroom, Sergeant Breem, gets hit.
我朋友"蘑菇" 上士布里姆 被击中了
He's just, you know,
他就那样
lying there, bleeding out.
躺在那儿 血流不止
And when I go to him, suddenly, for the first time in my life,
我走近他的时候 突然 生平第一次
I feel close to something...
感觉接近了什么...
I don't know, bigger than myself.
也许 是超越自身的存在吧
And when Shroom died, I felt something passing through me,
"蘑菇"死的时候 我觉得有东西穿过我
like...
就像...
Like his soul or...
他的灵魂或者...
I don't know.
我也说不清
Billy.
比利
Most of the time, that's how it works.
宗教通常就是这样
Life gets so dark, and we think all the light's gone out of us,
人生如此灰暗 似乎光明都离我们而去
but it's always there.
但光明从未离开
If we just open the door a crack, the light comes pouring in.
只要把心门打开一道缝 光明自会倾泻而入
You know how we kept looking at each...
我们刚刚一直对望着..
I think God wanted us to meet today.
是上帝要我们在一起
We are all called to be his lights out in the world.
我们都受感召成了他在这世上的光明
And I truly believe that we...
我真心相信我们...
Look, if you couldn't deliver,
听着 既然你搞不定
why'd you tell the guys that number?
干嘛跟他们说得那么高的价
Now they think they're coming home to Jacuzzis and shit.
他们还指望买带大浴池的豪宅什么的
I told them a lot of things have to happen.
我说过没那么简单
It's Thanksgiving in LA. I just need more time to deliver.
洛杉矶在过感恩节 我还需要点时间
- Yeah, we don't have time, Albert. - I... I know.
-是 可我们没时间了 阿尔伯特 -我... 知道
- Jesus, what happened to you? - Nothing.
-天哪 你怎么了 -没事
Why do you look like you just got laid?
你怎么像被日了一样
Gather round, boys. Here's a little gift for you from the team.
大家过来 球队准备了小礼物
Answers.
想想怎么回答
- Thank you. - Now, these are actual game balls.
-谢谢 -这些是比赛用球
But they'll look better with a little ink on 'em, don't you think?
但是签名能让它们更好看 对吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go.
给你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
- Thanks. - No problem.
-谢谢 -不客气
Hey, listen.
听着
What you carry out there?
你在那边用什么装备
Most of the time my weapon's the M4,
一般用M4步枪
standard semi-automatic assault rifle.
标准半自动突击步枪
A few times I've been on the.50,
偶尔用点50机枪
what we carry on top of our Humvees.
装在悍马上
That's a heavy machine gun, lays down 550 rounds a minute.
属于重机枪 每分钟550发
Incendiary rounds that could punch through an inch of steel.
燃烧弹能击穿2.5厘米厚的钢板
The M4.
M4重机枪
I mean, what does it do when it... When it hits somebody?
用它打人... 什么效果
- Fucks 'em up. - But does it kill them?
-够呛 -会死吗
I mean, stopping power's what I'm getting at.
得考虑阻滞力
Maybe not with a body shot. That's why we aim for the face.
打身上应该死不了 所以我们打头
The.50, I read about that sucker in Guns & Ammo.
我在"枪支弹药"上见过狗日的点50
Been in every single war since the 1920s. What's that one like?
从19世纪20年代开始一直在用 那个咋样
Well, you hit someone with a.50, it takes 'em apart like...
用点50重机枪打人 人会爆成...
Like a pink mist.
粉色肉雾
You ever kill somebody?
你杀过人吗
I mean, like...
我是说...
Watch 'em die?
看着他们死掉
Yes.
有过
What's that feel like?
什么感觉
It doesn't feel like anything. Not while it's happening.
没什么感觉 至少当时没有
Come on, man.
给力点 伙计
- You can tell us. - Come on.
-告诉我们吧 -拜托
What's it feel like when you hit somebody? Like, really connect.
你打人的时候是什么感觉 想一下
Look at the crap they use to protect themselves.
看看他们的护具
- Do you guys have half this shit? - Nope.
-你们的有这一半多吗 -没
Grab an equipment bag and you can take some back.
你顺一个装备袋 带点回去呗
Do it.
拿吧
Hey, Billy, find where they're keeping the steroids?
比利 找到他们藏违禁激素的地方没
Roy.
罗伊
You remember my wife, Nikki. Tiffany. Excuse me.
还记得我老婆吗 妮基 蒂凡尼 借过
Hello. Thrilled you could come.
你好 很高兴你能来
Come on in.
都过来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, normally, I like to give thanks to God before kickoff
通常 我会在开场前感谢上帝
for the blessings we've received...
感谢他的保佑...
And the games we've won.
还有我们的胜利
But this Thanksgiving, I want to honor my special guests.
但这个感恩节 我想向特别来宾致敬
A group of soldiers called Bravo.
一群被称作"B班"的战士
Their presence here serves as a reminder
他们提醒着我们
that we must not only give thanks for our bounty,
我们不仅要感谢恩赐
but we must also defend it.
还要维护恩赐
And in times of grave threat, mount an aggressive offense
如果美国想要守住"最强国家"的荣誉
if America is to hang on to
那么面对威胁
that trophy of being the greatest nation on Earth.
我们必须积极进攻
Door left, door right!
左门 右门
- Got door right. - Sykes! Foo, get them up!
-搜右门 -赛克斯 福 让他们起来
Get up! Get up! Get the fuck up!
起来 起来 都他妈起来
- Hurry up! - Come on!
-快点 -起来
Don't fuckin' move!
别他妈动
Don't fuckin' move! You stay right there.
别他妈动 好好站那儿
- Okay. - You stay!
-好 -别动
- Foo, check the back. - Got it.
-福 搜后面 -收到
- All clear. - Room clear.
-警报解除 -屋内安全
- Check that kitchen. - Do you have any weapons?
-搜查厨房 -你有没有武器
No. He doesn't have anything.
没有 他什么都没有
He says to tell you there's nothing here.
他说这儿什么都没有
Are you working with the anti-coalition forces?
你是不是为反联军武装工作
This is ridiculous. He is a simple man.
太荒谬了 他就是个普通人
He's taking care of his family.
他是一家之主
He is not the enemy.
他不是敌军
Are you hiding anyone or anything?
你有没有藏人或武器
- That's crazy. He's not... - Look at this shit.
-真是疯了 他没有... -看这些
Come on. You just said you had no weapons.
还说没有武器
It is a personal gun. For personal use to defend his family.
这是私人枪 仅供私用 来保护家人
There's no government, no law.
这儿无政府 无法律
You think I'm going to fight the Americans with a pistol?
你觉得我会拿一把手枪去跟美国人作对吗
- Hey. - And these papers?
-嘿 -这些证件怎么回事
He was a colonel in the military.
他当过上校
These are his personal things, his memories.
这些是他的私人物品 留作纪念
We got more houses to get to, Sergeant.
我们还有其他房子要搜 上士
What's he saying?
他说什么
Interpret!
快翻译
Sorry, he's upset. He's not...
抱歉 他很不爽 他...
Hey, hey, hey, Sergeant, check this out.
上士 你看这个
Enough! Enough!
够了 够了
Zip them up and put them in the truck!
把他们套起来 带上车
Do you not fear me?
你不怕我吗
I'm fuckin' serious... Get the fuck off!
老子认真的... 给我放手
Easy. Easy, man. Easy.
冷静 兄弟
Go easy.
冷静点
He says he knows once you take him he's not coming back.
他说 他知道一旦被带走就回不来了
Tell them we're just going to verify their identities.
跟他们说只是去核实身份
Then they'll be brought back to their family.
然后就放他们回家
So let's give 'em a big-as-all-hell Texas welcome.
让我们用得州的方式欢迎他们
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Hey, what'll you have? - How about an OJ?
-你要喝什么 -橙汁咋样
Cool.
Thanks a lot, Joe.
多谢 乔
- My man. - Hell, yeah.
-真不赖 -那当然
Hey, it's all coming together. Just taking a little time.
都谈得差不多了 只是时间问题
Now, how you gonna finance this film?
你去哪儿拉资金呢
We have a lot of interest in Hollywood.
好莱坞那边很有兴趣
That's a problem, Albert.
这就是问题 阿尔伯特
The way I see it, Bravo's here,
依我看 B班在这里
and Hollywood is way the heck over there.
好莱坞却在那么远的地方
And frankly, I don't think these studio folks
说实话 我觉得以摄影棚
have the moral fortitude
那帮人的境界
to grasp the true stakes of Bravo's story.
抓不住B班故事的真义
You have a point there, Norm. You have a point.
这话有道理 诺姆 有道理
What do you mean you don't disagree?
"不是不同意"是啥意思
If you agree, then buy the thing.
同意就买下来
If you disagree, then don't.
不同意就不买
Because when you're telling me you don't disagree,
因为听你说"不是不同意"
what I hear is you don't have an opinion whatsoever.
我猜你肯定横竖都没想好
Sorry, ma'am. Just keep
不好意思 女士
your hands and feet away from their mouths
别碍着他们吃饭
and you won't get hurt.
不然受伤的是你
That's what I'm saying, and you keep saying the same thing.
我就是这意思 你说了半天都一样
I mean, give me...
就给我个...
So, Billy, tell us about everything.
比利 说说你的经历吧
Dad, would you turn that shit off?
爸 能把那玩意儿关了吗
It's loud in here.
好吵
He doesn't need to be hearing all this propaganda...
他没必要在这儿听政治鼓吹...
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
# They could cripple the economy, #
# 它们会严重削弱经济 #
# force widespread quarantines, and cause sickness and death. #
# 扩大隔离区 造成疾病和死亡
So, how's it going?
怎么样嘛
It's weird.
很奇怪
I mean, we got rid of their dictator,
我们消灭了他们的独裁者
and now they're fighting each other as well as us.
现在他们互相斗 跟我们斗
We're getting 'em sewer systems and building schools,
我们给他们建排水系统 建学校
and they don't even have textbooks.
他们却连课本都没有
We're soldiers. What do we know about stuff like that?
我们是士兵 能懂多少这些
I'm sure y'all are doing the best you can.
我相信你们已经尽全力了
Yeah, with an illegal war
对 在一场不该开始的
that we should've never started in the first place.
非法战争里尽全力
What about all those WMDs we keep hearing about?
那"大规模杀伤性武器"又是怎么回事
You see any?
你见过吗
How about bringing democracy to the country,
"给国家带去民主"呢
- is that working out... - Kathryn, no politics at the table.
-有用吗... -凯瑟琳 饭桌上不谈政治
- We all know what that war is about. - Yeah, right. The oil?
-那战争目的我们一清二楚 -对 石油嘛
Like you know everything, Kat.
好像谁都不懂 就你懂
Like you're better than all the people in Washington?
你比华盛顿所有人都强
Yeah, I think if they want a war so bad,
对 如果他们那么想打仗
they should fight it themselves.
就自己去打
It's not worth another American life,
根本不值得牺牲另一个美国公民的命
especially not my brother's.
尤其是我弟
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
- Your son. - That's enough!
-他可是你儿子 -你够了
What's the matter, Albert?
怎么了 阿尔伯特
Don't like cake?
不爱吃蛋糕吗
Everybody in LA is eating turkey.
洛杉矶人感恩节都吃火鸡
This is the part I hate, waiting around.
我最恨这感觉了 干等着
Know what I do over there to kill time?
知道我平时怎么打发时间吗
I'm afraid to ask.
我不敢问
I imagine my kid.
想象我的孩子
Up here. I imagine playing with him, man. It just levels me up.
在我脑海里 幻想自己陪他玩 能让我平静不少
What you do over there? What's... What's your specialty?
你在那边是干嘛的 你的... "专业技术"是什么
Communications.
军事通讯
And I'm telling you, AI, when I get out,
跟你讲 阿尔伯特 等我退伍了
I could be like one of them IT guys up in some office, man.
我可以找个办公室当程序员
You got a skill, man.
你有真本事 伙计
I need one of them.
我也得有点技能
Hello.
你好
How has Norm been treating you fellas?
诺姆把你们照顾得好吧
Excellent, sir. Stadium cake's just out of this world.
很好 球场的蛋糕口味一流
Well, good. I just wanted to come
好极了 我只是来表达
over here and tell you all how much I appreciate you.
对你们的谢意
Oh, heck. I bet you boys have
抱歉 估计赞美的话
had just about your fill of compliments by now.
你们已经听腻了吧
No. We thrive on them, sir.
不 我们很喜欢这些
It's the compliments that keep us going.
这些赞美是我们坚持的动力
You know, in the face of the enemy's fanatical hatred.
你懂的 敌人这么恨我们
A sense of humor is a powerful weapon.
幽默感也是强大的武器
My name is Wayne Pfister.
我叫韦恩·菲斯特
Pfister Oil & Gas. 100% family-owned.
菲斯特油气公司是我们家族企业
We are digging deep to find
我们正在得州
new sources of energy right here in Texas.
挖掘新的油源
Extracting oil out of the Barnett
从巴涅特页岩里
Shale with a process called "Hydraulic fracturing".
通过"水力压裂法"提取原油
See, some of my friends' kids are servin' over there with y'all,
我朋友的孩子也跟你们一样在当兵
so it's a personal thing for me,
所以减轻对外国石油的依赖
lessening our dependence on foreign oil.
也是我份内的事
I figure the better I do my job,
我想 我的工作做好了
the quicker we can bring you youngsters home.
你们年轻人就能更快回来
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
We certainly do appreciate your efforts.
很感谢你的付出
From your own perspective,
在你们看来
how do you think we're doing over there?
前线那边怎么样
How are we doing?
我们前线怎么样吗
Just from our own perspective?
想听个人观点
Well, I'm far from qualified to speak to the big picture, sir.
我没资格评论大局 先生
All I can tell you with any confidence
我只能告诉你
is that the exchange of force with intent to kill...
以杀人为目的武力相向...
That is truly a mind-altering experience, sir.
会改变人的一生
I can only imagine how hard it is to face that level of violence.
你们面对那种暴力有多难 我只能靠想象
No.
We like going lethal.
我们喜欢杀戮
I mean, isn't that what you're paying us for, sir?
你们出钱不就是让我们干这个吗
Take the fight to America's
跟反对美国的打仗
enemies and send them straight to hell?
把他们干翻
If we didn't enjoy killing people, what'd be the point?
我们不喜欢杀人的话 还跑去干嘛
Might as well send the Peace Corps in to fight the war.
不如派和平部队得了
Well, I... I guess you got me there.
你... 你问倒我了
Sir, you see these men?
先生 看到这些人没
I don't know how they were before the Army got them,
他们参军前是什么样 我不清楚
but you give them a weapon system and a couple Red Bulls
但只要给他们武器加两罐红牛
and they'll blast the hell out of anything that moves.
他们能把现场活物全干翻
- Ain't that right, Bravo? - Yes, Sergeant!
-对吗 B班 -没错 上士
See what I mean, sir? They're killers.
懂我意思了吗 先生 他们就是杀手
They're having the time of their lives.
他们在那边很享受
So if your company wants to frack the living shit
所以你们想抽光
out of the Barnett Shale, that's fine, that's your prerogative,
巴涅特页岩里的原油 随意 那是你的特权
but don't go doing it on our account.
但别拿我们当借口
You got your business, sir, and we got ours.
你有你的事 先生 我们有我们的
You just keep on drillin', sir, and we'll keep on killin'.
你接着挖 先生 我们接着杀
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go now.
我该走了
Yo, Dave, after the Army, man,
戴姆 等你退役了 伙计
You... You really should consider acting.
你... 你真该考虑去演戏
Dime ain't no act. He just likes fucking with people.
戴姆才不是演戏 他就是喜欢怼别人
What do you think acting is, man?
你以为演戏是怎么回事 伙计
Damn it, Billy, why did I have to give that nice man such a hard time?
闹心 比利 我干嘛让一个友好的人那么难堪
Hard to say, Sergeant.
很难说 上士
Maybe I'm just an asshole?
可能我就是个混蛋吧
Maybe you are, Sergeant.
有可能
Good man, Billy. Stay sharp.
好小伙 比利 保持警惕
- Hey, Mango. - Yeah, buddy?
-"芒果" -怎么了 哥们
I met somebody at the press conference.
我在新闻发布会上认识了一个人
- A cheerleader. - Don't be an idiot, Billy.
-一个拉拉队员 -别傻了 比利
I'm telling you, this girl and I... We sort of connected.
我跟你说 这个女孩和我... 很来电
Actually, we made out.
其实 我们亲热了
What? And then you banged her?
什么 后来你上了她吗
Man, this is serious.
伙计 我是认真的
I want to see her again, get to know her better.
我还想见她 加深了解
I hate to tell you this, Billy, but you got to go for it
我不想这么说 比利 可你得尽快
- right now, bro. - Thanks for your service.
-出手 哥们儿 -感谢你们的奉献
Thank you. 'Cause by the time we get back,
谢谢 因为等我们再回来
she's gonna be fucking this big-ass linebacker.
人家早去跟某个橄榄球明星后卫搞了
Buddy, she's gonna be like, "Ay! Ay! Billy who? Ay!"
她会说"啊 啊 哪个比利 啊"
- Fuck you, asshole. - I'm just saying,
-操 你这混蛋 -我就说说
give her a call, man.
给她打个电话 伙计
You... You don't have her number, do you?
你... 你不会还没她号码吧
Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy.
比利 比利
Hey, what's up, vato?
你好吗 伙计
Yeah, what's up, vato?
你怎么样 兄弟
- Chillin', chillin'. - Yeah. My friend Billy here
-挺好 挺好的 -这是我朋友比利
is feeling a little stress, you know? Girl troubles.
正烦着 你懂吧 女人的事
Hey, Billy. I'm Hector. I got just the thing for that.
你好 比利 我叫海克特 这样正好
- Let's go outside. - All right.
-咱们出去吧 -好
What is this place?
这是啥地方
Nowhere, man. One of them place that don't exist.
哪都不是 不存在的地方
Good for smoke breaks.
适合休息时间抽根烟
You think we should?
我们能抽吗
The hell are they gonna do, Billy,
他们能怎么着 比利
Send us to Iraq?
把我们扔去伊拉克吗
What's that all about?
那是什么
- Norm's fancy-ass new stadium. - It's huge.
-诺姆的超豪华全新体育场 -够大啊
This team hasn't made the playoffs in, like, years.
这球队好几年没打进复赛了
- They suck. - Doesn't matter.
-烂透了 -无所谓
Some folks pay tens of thousands of dollars.
有的是人给他们撒钱
- For seats? - Just to reserve the right to buy seats.
-为了座位吗 -为了保留买座位的权利
Jesus.
老天啊
Rich people. I don't get 'em.
有钱人的世界 我不懂
They don't get you, either, Billy.
他们也不懂你 比利
Well... Thanks for sharing, my bro.
好了... 谢谢你带我们来
Appreciate it.
谢谢
Hey, got to support the troops.
支持军队是应该的
You know, I'm thinking of signing up.
我在考虑应征入伍
- For real? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
Well, I've got a kid and her mom,
我有孩子老婆
and I want to take care of them and all,
我得养活他们
but the way it is now, it just isn't working out.
但现在的行情 很难
Once I'm in the Army, won't have to worry about insurance.
进了部队 就不用担心保险了
Plus, they're offering an enlistment bonus. Six thousand dollars.
还有入伍津贴 整整六千块呢
Six...
六...
They got my brown ass for free, Billy.
他们连根毛都没给我 比利
They said, "Sign here, Mr. Montoya."
只说了 "签这儿 蒙图亚先生"
"Yes, of course. Here, take it."
"当然了 给 拿着"
I don't know why we're laughing.
真不知道我们在笑啥
- That pretty much sucks. - It definitely sucks.
-真特么糟糕 -糟透了
- Yeah? - Yeah. All those days I was over there,
-是吗 -是啊 在那儿待了那么久
I just kept thinking, "I am so done with this shit."
我一直想 "我真的受够了"
You know? But then I'm like...
知道吗 可后来我又...
Okay, so when my time's up...
好吧 等我退了伍...
What the hell's waiting for me here gonna be any better?
难道我还能有啥更好的差事
Like, working at Burger King, you know? Fuck that.
在汉堡王打工吗 去他妈的
That's when I remember why
所以我记得当初为啥
I signed up in the first place, you know?
满怀希望参了军 懂吗
Exactly.
当然
Yo, what I got out here sucks.
我来这儿也是糟透了
So, I might as well join.
所以我想 干脆入伍吧
- What else is there? - What else is there?
-还能怎么样 -还能怎么样
What else is there?
是啊 还能怎么样
♪ Proudly we hailed ♪
是什么让我们如此骄傲
美国国歌: 星光灿烂的旗帜
♪ At the twilight's last gleaming ♪
在黎明的曙光中欢呼
♪ Whose broad stripes and bright stars ♪
是谁的旗帜
♪ Through the perilous fight ♪
在枪林弹雨之中
♪ O'er the ramparts we watched ♪
在堡垒之上
♪ Were so gallantly streaming ♪
迎风飘扬
♪ And the rockets' red glare ♪
烈焰熊熊
♪ The bombs bursting in air ♪
炮声阵阵
♪ Gave proof through the night ♪
见证了度过黑夜漫漫
♪ That our flag ♪
我们的旗帜
♪ Was still there ♪
依然高扬
♪ O say does that ♪
你问
♪ Star-spangled Banner yet Wave ♪
星条旗是否扔飘扬在
♪ O'er the land of the Free ♪
那自由的土地上
♪ And the home of the Brave ♪
那勇敢的土地上
Order arms!
礼...毕
We were flying home with Shroom's body two weeks ago,
我们两周前带着"蘑菇"的遗体飞回国
and there were these
有一帮民间承包商
civilian contractors in the front of the plane.
坐在飞机前方的贵宾区
Bunch of chefs back from
他们是服侍高层的大厨
working in the Green Zone for the big brass.
在绿区工作[免战区]
These guys made a ton of money in Baghdad,
这帮人在巴格达狠赚了一笔钱
and they're all celebrating.
他们在那儿欢呼雀跃
Handing us drinks, and...
给我们递喝的...
It's like champagne and cigars.
有香槟 还有雪茄
And then there's Shroom in the back, just...
而"蘑菇"在机舱后部 就那么...
Just lying there, in...
躺在那儿 在...
In his flag-covered box.
被国旗裹着的棺材里
You know?
你懂吗
You doing okay?
你还好吗
We're there.
我们在那儿
We just try to get through the day in one piece.
每天只能尽力自保平安
I've been seeing this shrink.
我在看心理医生
He used to work at the VA hospital,
他以前在退伍军人医院工作
- seeing a lot of soldiers... - Kat. I'm fine.
-看了许多军人... -凯特 我很好
You're "Fine"?
你很"好"
How?
怎么好
Billy, what if you don't go back?
比利 你能不能不回去
Like I have a choice.
我说了又不算
You could.
那不一定
There are a ton of ways you could get shipped home.
有一堆办法能让自己被遣返
Or at least out of active duty.
至少不用服现役
I mean, you're a decorated hero, Billy.
你可是战斗英雄啊 比利
You've done your part.
你的义务已经尽到了
There's no shame in it.
没啥可惭愧的
I've done my research.
我都查过了
- I made a commitment. - To what?
-我承诺了的 -承诺什么
We both know exactly why you signed up.
你参军的原因我俩心知肚明
Okay, well, I'm going back, Kat.
好吧 我承诺要回前线
If anything happens to you, I'm gonna kill myself.
你要是有个三长两短 我也不活了
Now, why would you do a thing like that?
你干嘛要做这种傻事呢
'Cause you're, like,
因为你
the last solid thing we have left in this family.
是家里唯一的顶梁柱了
Come on, look at us.
拜托 看看我们
That's pretty fucked up.
实在是一塌糊涂
It is fucked up.
的确一塌糊涂
What do you say?
到底怎么样
I'm going back, Kat.
我要回去 凯特
I have to.
必须回
Hit him! Hit him!
撞他 撞他
Get that motherfucker! Get that motherfucker!
拦住那狗日的 拦住他啊
Go! Go, go, go, go!
上啊 快上 快上
- Come on, D! - Come on!
-加油 D -加油
- Come on, D! - Come on! Come on!
-加油 D -加油 加油
D-line, you're getting blown back!
后防线 你们小心被打反击
Johnson hasn't filled that gap in two seasons.
约翰逊这废柴两个赛季了还防不住
Foo, you haven't filled the gap
福 你也没防住过谁
- in, like, three years. - Shut up.
-有三年了吧 -闭嘴
Losers, you suck!
垃圾 真烂啊
Dude, can you show some respect?
伙计 尊重一下别人行不
I don't see you out there fighting for 'em.
也没见你为他们做过什么
Take a seat, killing machine. You got this.
坐下吧 大杀器 别理他
# Hello, Billy? Dr. Paul Schatten here. #
# 你好 比利 我是保罗·沙腾医生 #
# Your sister Kathryn asked me... #
# 你姐姐凯瑟琳让我... #
Man, football is boring.
擦 橄榄球真无聊
What are you talking about?
你懂什么
Football kicks every other sports' ass.
橄榄球简直碾压其他所有运动
There's, like, five seconds of game play for ten minutes
明明5秒钟就能打完的比赛
of standing around checking in on each other. Hi. How you doin'?
却花掉10分钟互相打招呼 "嗨 你好吗"
- You good? - That's 'cause they're planning it out.
-"你还好吗" -那是因为他们在部署战术
Do you know how much thought and effort goes into this shit?
你知道玩这个要费多少脑力和体力吗
How much thought...
多少脑力...
# Hi. We got cut off. #
# 喂 刚才断线了 #
# This is Dr. Paul Schatten. #
# 我是保罗·沙腾医生 #
# I know you're listening. #
# 我知道你在听 #
# Billy, your sister spoke to me. #
# 比利 你姐和我聊过 #
# She's very concerned about you. #
# 她非常担心你 #
# I believe there's solid grounds for taking you out of active duty. #
# 我有办法能让你免服现役 #
# Now, Kathryn will drive you #
# 凯瑟琳会在比赛之后 #
# to the VA hospital right after the game. #
# 接你去退伍军人医院 #
# And I can put in a request for a delay in your redeployment #
# 到时我可以申请延迟你的调遣 #
# pending an honorable discharge hearing. #
# 到你光荣退伍之前的听证会 #
# I know this isn't an easy decision, Billy, #
# 比利 这决定挺难做 我懂 #
# but there's no dishonor in it. #
# 但这不是什么丢脸的事 #
# Many returning soldiers suffer from PTSD and are not diagnosed. #
# 很多退伍兵都患有创伤后应激障碍 但未获诊断 #
# The more courageous individuals like you come forward, #
# 你这样挺身而出的人越多 #
# the more we can help others. #
# 我们所能帮助的人就越多 #
# Billy... #
# 比利... #
# Please, think about it, okay? #
# 请认真考虑一下 好吗 #
# Call me if you have any questions. #
# 有什么问题 请随时联系我 #
# Goodbye, Billy. #
# 再见 比利 #
Asian! There are no Asians or Latinos in football!
亚裔 橄榄球比赛才不会有亚裔或拉丁裔球员
Well, just try to watch a little bit.
那你得好好关注一下
Okay, I'll watch. Okay. I'm sorry.
行行行 我关注 我错了
You might learn a little thing or two.
说不定你能长点见识
I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back.
我得去嘘一下 等会接着看
Come on!
快上啊
And how are you enjoying your time here in sunny Iraq, Private Lynn?
你在"晴朗"的伊拉克过得怎么样 二等兵林恩
- That's quite a question. - And what's your answer?
-这是个好问题 -那你怎么回答
All right.
好吧
This place sucks.
这地方烂透了
People hate us.
当地人恨我们
Nothing makes sense.
到处乱成一锅粥
I'd rather go home.
我还不如回家
"Go home"?
"回家"
Back in Texas, you were pretty much a wall-to-wall fuck-up.
以前在得州 你也是麻烦缠身吧
Yeah, pretty much.
可不是嘛
Look, I know this isn't the most pleasant place
我知道这儿不是啥安乐窝
for you to be spending the flower of your youth,
没法让你们挥洒青春年华
but I'm beginning to think you might have an aptitude
不过我开始觉得 当兵的差事
for the soldiering business.
你还是有点天分的
I've been watching you, Billy.
我时刻在关注你 比利
When the shit hits the fan, you're always on point.
出乱子的时候 你总能及时站出来
And with this bunch of broke dicks,
你们这班屌毛
that's exactly what we need.
正是军队需要的人
You belong here.
你属于这里
You know, Shroom would probably
如果"蘑菇"来说
say some mumbo-jumbo horseshit about karma
肯定又神神叨叨说一堆 什么万物轮回
and everything happening as it's been preordained.
皆有因果 一切自有天意
So, maybe there's a reason you're here.
所以 也许这就是天意
Think about it, Billy.
想想吧 比利
Gentlemen, a little gift from my man Hector.
先生们 我朋友海克特送的一点心意
Okay?
怎么样
Hide that shit, hide that shit, hide that shit.
藏起来 快藏起来 快点
- Hey, shitbirds, move over. - All right, guys, get up.
-废柴们 腾个地方 -哥几个 起来
- Scoot one over for Albert. - What's up, man?
-给阿尔伯特让个座 -哥们 你好
What's up? What's up?
你好 你好
All right. So, where's that big check there, buddy?
咱那一大票在哪儿呢 哥们
What... What check?
啥... 啥一大票
I'm working on it.
还在想招呢
- Hey, Albert, man. - Yo.
-阿尔伯特 -怎么
You know, we were wondering
我们都想知道
what's up with the movie project, man.
那个拍电影的项目咋样了
Seeing as we're about to head out to Iraq,
想拖到我们回伊拉克后全挂了
to get shot at and all?
再不了了之吗
- You got a studio yet, man? - We do not. And Hilary's out.
-找到片商没 -还没 希拉里也退出了[开了天眼啊]
But there's still tons of interest out there.
不过 有兴趣的人还多着呢
So, which one is she?
说 哪个女孩
Third from left, down near the 20.
左数第三个 20码线那里
Congratulations, Billy.
恭喜你 比利
Lady is bangin'.
姑娘够辣啊
What's her name?
叫什么名字
- Faison. - "Faison". Damn.
-菲姗 -"菲姗" 厉害
Depths and depths in young Billy. Who'd have thought?
咱们小比利可不简单呐 天理何在
Though how the hell you talked her into it...
不过你到底怎么说服她...
- I let her do most of the talking. - Smart man.
-我没怎么开口 -聪明
I got a feeling you're gonna get laid a lot in life, Billy.
依我看 你小子今后艳福不浅啊
Thanks, Sergeant.
谢了 上士
Thing is, I don't want to lose her.
不过 我不想失去她
What?
什么
Jesus Christ, Billy, lose what?
我服你了 比利 失去谁啊
How long were you with her, ten minutes?
你俩认识才多久 有十分钟没
You're a hero. She was doing something nice for the troops.
你是个英雄 她这么做是安抚军人
And we're on post as of 2200 tonight,
再说 我们今晚就会飞回前线
so I don't know when you think you're gonna see her again.
所以你俩何时能重逢 我也说不准
- Do you have a problem? - No, Sergeant.
-有问题吗 -没有 上士
We're going back to Iraq, Billy.
我们要回伊拉克去 比利
We're gonna be in the enemy's sights,
我们即将进入敌人视线
and you're gonna be the first one to get smoked
你胯下那鸟枪要是挡住了你的真枪
if you let your gun get in the way of your rifle.
那你将是第一个挨枪子的
Now, I want you to forget about those pom-poms, and I mean fast.
现在 我命令你忘掉那对大奶子 赶紧地
Every man's penis has the same IQ, Billy.
男人鸡巴的智商都一样 比利
Be smarter than your penis. Do I make myself clear,
别让鸡巴支配你的大脑 听清楚了吗
- Specialist Lynn? - Hooah, Sergeant.
-技术军士林恩 -清楚了 上士
Good.
很好
Push it through, Dallas!
快传球 牛仔队
Tell you what, why don't you get her e-mail?
这样吧 你把她电子邮箱要到手
That way y'all can e-fuck when we're back in Iraq.
等回了伊拉克 还能和她在网上"激战"
Enjoy the game.
好好看球吧
Albert, switch with me.
阿尔伯特 咱俩换个座
Classic Hollywood.
经典好莱坞风格
What?
什么
Old-time Hollywood films.
早期的好莱坞电影里
Movies about groups of men working together fine,
多是讲一群男的齐心协力
like you all, until some woman
就像你们这样 后来有女人
- comes in and messes it up. - There's no woman.
-进来插足 -没有女人
There's always a woman. Without a love interest,
要是没女人 没情感纠葛
- there's no story. - Yeah, well...
-那就没得看 -这个嘛...
Dime set me right about that.
戴姆给我上过课了
Well, listen, brotherly love is a great thing,
兄弟情义是伟大的
but all these people in this stadium
不过这体育场里的所有人
want to see you ride away into the sunset with the girl.
都想看你带这妞驾车远行 渐入夕阳
Without a woman, you ain't got shit, Billy.
没女人你屁都不是 比利
That's why I got married.
所以我才结了婚
Got to get your priorities straight. Listen, don't worry,
你得分清主次 听着 别担心
we're gonna get this movie made right.
我们会把这部戏拍好的
Fuck 'em.
干他妈的
- Fuck who? - The studios.
-干谁 -片商
You guys keep protecting America,
你们继续保卫美国
I'll keep pitching.
我继续找机会
You guys are the real heroes, man.
你们是真正的英雄
You guys deserve to get this movie made.
这部电影是你们应得的
I'm on... I'm on it. All good. Don't worry about it.
看... 看我的 没事 别担心
医生跟我说过了. 他的话我在考虑.
Everything is bigger and better in Texas, and our cheerleaders...
得州什么都是又大又好 我们拉拉队...
Hey, hey, sorry to interrupt. We need to get you guys ready
抱歉 打扰了 但你们得准备好
- for halftime. - Everyone here?
-中场表演了 -人齐了吗
Good. Okay. First off, what are y'all gonna wear?
好的 第一点 你们要穿什么服装
What we're wearing, ma'am. These are our dress uniforms.
就这身啊 女士 我们的军礼服
No way. I'm already drowning in dress uniforms.
可别 这身礼服我都看麻木了
I need you boys to really stand out, you know?
你们得显得突出 懂吗
Give me some of that "Bring it on" attitude.
来点"魅力四射"的
You guys are gonna be right up there,
你们待会儿要上台
on stage with Destiny's Child.
和"真命天女"站一块儿
Excuse me, ma'am. Doing what?
等会儿 要干嘛来着
We don't have anything prepared.
我们什么都没准备啊
We'll go over it after you change.
等你们换好衣服再说这个
Right now, we've got wardrobe issues.
现在要解决的是服装
- What else you got? - Just our DCUs.
-还有别的装束吗 -只有迷彩服了
That's our desert camouflage.
我们的沙漠作战迷彩服
Did you say "Camo"? That's perfect!
你是说"迷彩"吗 好极了
Josh, get these boys battle-ready for halftime ASAP.
乔什 让小伙子们做好"战斗准备" 越快越好
No, no, no, no, no, no!
糟了 糟了 糟了
- It's gonna be fine. - "Battle-ready"?
-没事的 -"战斗准备"
Come on, it'll be great. It'll be great. Let's go.
走吧 没问题的 走吧
- Let's go, guys. - Okay, time to shine.
-来吧 伙计们 -该我们表演了
Bravo 2-2. This is Bravo 2-6 Alpha.
B2-2班 B2-6 A班呼叫
Go ahead, Bravo 2-6.
请讲 B2-6班
We have a civil affairs unit in contact,
我们在奥-安萨卡村附近
vicinity Al-Ansakar village. Break.
遭遇一队民兵 请求插入
Looks like they're trying to take hostages. Break.
他们好像在劫持人质 请求插入
Move immediately to the east entrance
你们立即前往东入口
and cover until BG4 arrives. How copy? Over.
在BG4到达前进行掩护 收到请回复 完毕
Roger that, Bravo 2-6. Over.
收到 B2-6班 完毕
Stand by for follow-on tasking.
随时等待后续任务
Stay sharp, 2-2. Bravo 2-6 out.
保持警惕 B2-2班 B2-6班结束
AI-Ansakar... We just built the school there.
奥-安萨卡... 我们刚在那建了学校
That's why the teenagers keep shooting at us.
不然那些孩子也不会打我们
We don't know what's up there, so hold the trucks here.
不知那边情况如何 我们把车先停这儿
We'll radio you after we assess.
侦查好之后无线电联系你
LT wants us to secure that site for a medevac when BG4 arrives.
中尉要我们保证BG4抵达时 救伤机可以降落
Against the wall.
靠墙站好
- Come on. - Enemy?
-快来 -有敌军
I'm guessing the same militia shitheads
估计跟上周袭击C连的
that shot up Charlie company last week.
是同一伙民兵
Sergeant, is this it?
上士 是这样吗
All good. Stay focused.
很好 保持警惕
Ladies, Hajji's gonna pop your cherry.
姑娘们 哈吉是你们的"破处之战"
And he's not the kind of guy to take you to dinner first.
他绝不会跟你们来什么客套温存
These men are fighters.
这些人都是战士
This is their house, and you respect a man in his house.
这是他们的地盘 你们应该尊重他们
Now, warriors...
勇士们...
Embrace your fear and let your training guide you.
收起恐惧 谨记训练要领
We ready?
准备好了吗
All right.
Scan your rooftops and watch your corners.
注意房顶和角落
I love you, Lynn.
我爱你 林恩
Roger that, Sergeant.
收到 上士
I love you, Sykes.
我爱你 赛克斯
Copy, Sergeant.
收到 上士
I love you, Lodis.
我爱你 罗迪斯
Word, Sergeant.
收到 上士
- I love you, Crack. - I love you.
-我爱你 "裂缝" -我也爱你
I love you, Mango.
我爱你 "芒果"
Yes, Sergeant.
收到 上士
I love you, Foo.
我爱你 福
Love you, Sergeant.
我也爱你 上士
Yeah, yeah. Let's go get a middle school named after us.
行了 去拿下那个挂了咱们名字的中学
They're looking for hostages again.
他们又在抓人质了
Stay down!
趴下
Fuck. They're creeping up on the left side.
操 他们从左边爬上来了
Get to that wall. Day, stay on the left.
去那堵墙那儿 迪 守住左侧
- Keep an eye on that two-story. - Copy.
-盯着那个二层小楼 -明白
Dime, set security on the right. BG4's coming in that way.
戴姆 保证右侧安全 BG4会从那边过来
- Yeah, all right. - I'll take the first shot.
-好 -我打头阵
Then get ready to move.
接着准备前进
Come on.
来吧
Ten! Nine!
十 九
Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four...
八 七 六 五 四...
- Billy, I don't know about this. - It's all good, Sykes.
-比利 我不知道怎么来 -没事 赛克斯
We're on the field. The stadium.
我们在橄榄球场 在体育馆
Just follow me and do everything I do, okay?
跟着我做就好 明白吗
Ladies and gentlemen, from Iraq,
女士们 先生们 让我们欢迎
the heroes of the Battle of Al-Ansakar,
从伊拉克归来的 奥-安萨卡战役的英雄们
the pride of the United States...
美利坚的骄傲...
Like lambs to the slaughter.
完全被他们摆布
I fuckin' knew it, man.
我特么就知道会这样
The intrepid young soldiers of Bravo!
他们就是英勇的B班战士
Beyonce!
碧昂斯
Hit me!
躁起来
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
好了 女士们 先生们
please welcome Kelly, Michelle and Beyonce,
让我们欢迎凯丽 米歇尔 碧昂斯
the hit singing sensation,
流行天团
Destiny's Child!
"真命天女"
Fuck! Fuck, man!
操 滚你妈蛋
It's okay. Keep going! Come on.
没事的 继续 走吧
Get the fuck off me!
你他妈离我远点
I'm sorry, man. Just trying to help.
不好意思 我只想帮个忙
It's just fireworks, dude! It's cool!
放焰火而已 伙计 放松
Hey, man, this is all kinds of fucked up.
哥们 全他妈糟透了
- Twelve o'clock, what do you see? - Shadows...
-12点方向 看到什么了 -影子...
Beyonce. Destiny's fucking Child, dude, right in front of you.
是碧昂斯 "真命他妈的天女" 在你面前呢
Ignore all the other shit.
别管其他乱七八糟的
Keep your eyes focused on the good stuff, all right?
什么好看你就看什么 明白不
Let's go! Let's go!
走吧 快走
Out of the way, please! Out of the way!
请让一下 借过
Come on.
走啊
What the hell is going on? Come on, let's stick together!
怎么回事 快点走 靠近一点
- Sykes, are you all right? - I'm fine, Sergeant.
-赛克斯 你怎么样 -我没事 上士
There you are!
你们在这儿呢
Okay, that was kind of hairy, but you guys made it.
刚才是有点麻烦 不过你们顶住了
Now, when this screen flies up, I want you guys to step out
等会大屏幕升起的时候 我希望你们
and march down the stairs.
齐步走下台阶
And for you, you have an extra cue. You know "Soldier"?
你呢 要加个动作 知道"战士"吗
The song Soldier.
"战士"这首歌
In the first bridge where they sing,
她们唱第一个过渡的时候
"They wanna spend that on me,"
"他们愿意和我一起过"
that's your signal to move to your special mark downstage.
这时 你们就走到舞台前方指定点
Now, here's the important part. Once y'all hit your marks,
务必记得 你们到了指定位置后
you have to stay absolutely still until the show's over
无论周围发生什么 都要立定不动
no matter what is going on around you.
直到表演结束
Think you can manage?
你们可以的吧
All right, let's get you in a nice straight line.
很好 来站成一排
- Straight line. - On your marks.
-对齐 -各就各位
Come on, come on...
快点 快点...
What the fuck did she just say?
她刚才说什么鬼
♪ I want a soldier ♪
♪ 我想要个战士 ♪
♪ I want a soldier ♪
♪ 我想要个战士 ♪
♪ If his status ain't hood I ain't checkin' for him ♪
♪ 若非他头戴军帽 也不会惹我注目 ♪
♪ Betta be street if he lookin' at me ♪
♪ 他注视着我 像流离失所的斗鱼 ♪
♪ I need a soldier That ain't scared to stand up for me ♪
♪ 我需要个战士 敢于为我挺身而出 ♪
♪ Gotta know to get dough And he betta be street ♪
♪ 最好懂得赚钱 最好在街上邂逅 ♪
♪ I know some soldiers in here Where they at, where they at ♪
♪ 我认识一些战士 他们在哪儿 在哪儿 ♪
♪ They wanna spend that on me Where they at ♪
♪ 他们愿意为我花钱 他们在哪儿 ♪
♪ I know some soldiers in here Where they at, where they at ♪
♪ 我认识一些战士 他们在哪儿 在哪儿 ♪
♪ Wouldn't mind puttin' that on me Where they at ♪
♪ 他们舍得为我劳神 他们在哪儿 ♪
♪ If his status ain't hood I ain't checkin' for him ♪
♪ 若非他头戴军帽 也不会惹我注目 ♪
♪ Betta be street if he lookin' at me ♪
♪ 他注视着我 像流离失所的斗鱼 ♪
Fuck off.
滚开
♪ That ain't scared to stand up for me ♪
♪ 敢于为我挺身而出 ♪
♪ Known to carry big things If you know what I mean ♪
♪ 他注定成就大事 你懂我的意思 ♪
♪ If his status ain't hood I ain't checkin' for him ♪
♪ 若非他头戴军帽 也不会惹我注目 ♪
♪ Betta be street If he lookin' at me ♪
♪ 他注视着我 像流离失所的斗鱼 ♪
♪ I need a soldier That ain't scared to stand up for me ♪
♪ 我需要个战士 敢于为我挺身而出 ♪
♪ Gotta know to get dough and he betta be street ♪
♪ 最好懂得赚钱 最好在街上邂逅 ♪
♪ I like them boys over there they looking strong tonight ♪
♪ 那边的男孩好棒 今晚他们看似很壮 ♪
♪ Strong tonight ♪
♪ 今晚很壮 ♪
♪ He the type that might change my life Change my life ♪
♪ 他能够改变我的命运 改变我的命运 ♪
♪ Every time he look at me my girls be like Girls be like ♪
♪ 他一向我望来 我心慌张似小鹿乱撞 ♪
♪ That one may be the one tonight ♪
♪ 也许今晚 他就是真命天子 ♪
♪ If his status ain't hood I ain't checkin' for him ♪
♪ 若非他头戴军帽 也不会惹我注目 ♪
♪ Betta be street if he lookin' at me ♪
♪ 他注视着我 像流离失所的斗鱼 ♪
♪ I need a soldier That ain't scared to stand up for me ♪
♪ 我需要个战士 敢于为我挺身而出 ♪
♪ Gotta know to get dough And he betta be street ♪
♪ 最好懂得赚钱 最好在街上邂逅 ♪
- Contact front! - Get that gun in this fight!
-正面交锋 -干掉对面的重机枪
Control your fire!
控制火力
- Down! Down! - Control your fire!
-注意掩护 -控制火力
- Control your fire! - Control your fire!
-控制火力 -控制火力
- Control your fire! - Cease fire!
-控制火力 -停火
RPG!
炮弹来袭
Get down!
快趴下
Fuck! Fuck!
妈蛋 我操
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火 停火
- Cease fire! - Call out targets!
-停火 -寻找目标
Muzzle flashes, second floor!
有炮焰 在二楼
He's coming out of the back!
他从后面出来了
Get some fuckin' fire on that building!
快他妈重火力攻击对面楼
Get that second-story window!
对准二楼的那扇窗户
Watch that stairway!
注意楼梯
Fuck, yeah! I'm at reload!
操 中了 我在填弹
We knocked 'em back! We need to move out!
敌人已被连窝端掉 我们得赶快离开
Holliday, get the.50s up here to cover our movement!
霍乐迪 用.50机枪掩护我们撤退
- Let's go! - Bravo team, on me!
-我们走 -B班 跟紧我
Put some smoke in their fuckin' faces!
轰得他们找不着北
Mango, Sykes, get their heads down!
"芒果" 赛克斯 火力压制他们
- Smoke out! - Smoke out!
-发射烟雾弹 -烟雾弹发射
Let's get ready to move!
做好撤离准备
Okay, let's go!
好了 我们撤
Down to that rock pile and through the gate!
先到石堆那儿去 再直穿正门
- Alpha team, when we move, shift fire! - Hooah!
-A班 等我们行动 火力转移 -遵命
Lynn, Foo, when we get to that pile,
林恩 福 到达石堆后
throw everything you got on that gate!
你俩用最大火力攻击那扇门
Dime, you and Crack start working your way to the wounded!
戴姆 你和"裂缝"想办法转移伤员
- Mango! - Hooah!
-"芒果" -领命
It's going down.
这就下去
What?
什么
I'm going down.
我要冲下去
Shit!
妈的
Damn it, where the fuck did that come from?
混蛋 哪儿他妈打过来的
Two o'clock in that building!
那栋楼 两点钟方向
Foo, prep those AT4s.
福 准备好火箭筒
- Level that motherfucker! - Roger that, Sarge!
-炸平那栋狗楼 -收到 上士
Damn it, Sykes, get down!
奶奶的 赛克斯 趴下
- He's down there! - Fuck!
-他卧倒了 -操
What the fuck?
怎么他妈回事
- Call out the building! - Fuck.
-端了那栋楼 -操
Call out the building!
集中火力端了那栋楼
He's hit!
他中弹了
- Shroom's been hit! - Fire those motherfuckers now!
-"蘑菇"被击中了 -轰了那帮狗日的 快
Get those fuckers in there!
灭掉那群混蛋
Backblast area clear!
清空炮后区域
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
行动 快点 赶快
Backblast area clear!
清空炮后区域
Fuck, yeah!
操 中了
- Put that on my tab, motherfucker! - Shut the fuck up!
-放马过来啊 狗逼 -你丫快闭嘴
Crack, get down!
"裂缝" 快蹲下
- Okay! - Bravo, on me!
-遵命 -B班 听我口令
Let's push up, set security. Mango,
"芒果" 往前推进 布置警戒
Sykes, cover our movement. Get ready to move to Breem. On me.
赛克斯 掩护我们 准备朝布里姆那里移动 听口令
Goddamn it, Lynn! Cover him!
你他妈疯了吧 林恩 掩护他
Hang in there, Sergeant.
上士 撑住
Medic!
医护兵
Billy.
比利
Hey, Billy.
嘿 比利
Halftime show's over.
中场表演完了
Dude, we finally saw Beyonce.
老兄 我们终于见到碧昂斯了
Yeah, well, ain't we fuckin' special.
没错 我们真他妈了不起
Sergeant, I feel bad. That was some kind of fucked-up shit.
上士 我很晕 刚才那是些什么乱七八糟的
Just another normal day in America, Billy.
比利 很普通的一天罢了
We strike the set in nine minutes. You guys have to go.
我们要在9分钟内撤掉舞台 你们快走吧
Fuck off.
滚一边去
Hey. I told you get the hell off my stage.
听着 你给我从舞台上滚下去
- Dude, don't touch me. - Chill out, chill out.
-伙计 别碰我 -冷静点 别激动
- Nobody told us where to go. - Come on.
-没人通知我们去哪里 -快点
I don't give a fuck where you go. You can't stay here.
你们去哪里关我屁事 反正别待这儿
Second half starts in nine minutes.
下半场比赛九分钟后开始
All right, Rufus, I'll tell you what.
鲁弗斯 你给我听着
We'll go right after you're done sucking my dick.
你给哥口一个 口完我们就走
How about...
咋样...
- What the fuck, man? - Stand down!
-搞什么 哥们 -别打了
Fuck off!
滚开
- Hey, break it up! - What the hell is going' on?
-嘿 都别打了 -到底怎么回事
Fuckers didn't move when I asked them to.
这群混蛋不听我劝 赖着不走
We got fucking work to do!
我们有活儿没他妈干完
I suggest you get back to it. Now.
你们最好立刻离开
- Fuck is wrong with you? - We're good.
-你们他妈的没事吧 -没事
I'm frankly astonished to see our military behaving...
老实说 当兵的这副德行真是让我开眼...
Sir!
先生
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
That is so not the way we treat our guests.
这不是我们的待客之道
These are American heroes,
他们都是美国的英雄
here at the personal invitation of Mr. Norman Oglesby.
受诺姆·奥格斯比亲自邀请才来的
We'll take charge now, thank you very much.
交给我们吧 非常感谢
Come on, guys.
走吧 帅哥们
- Nice work, dude. - Hey, girl.
-干得好 伙计 -嘿 美女
- Hi. - Sorry about that.
-你好 -不好意思
- Hey, fellas. - You're my best friend.
-嘿 帅哥 -你是我铁哥们
- Hi, there. - Hi.
-帅哥你好 -你好
I can't believe they just left y'all stranded there.
难以置信他们安排你们那么傻站着
And what happened to your nice uniforms?
怎么没穿帅气制服啊
Stage manager said we
舞台监督说中场表演时
should look more "Battle-ready" for halftime.
我们要展现出"时刻备战"的风貌
Well, ready or not, you still look pretty darn cute.
好吧 不管怎么穿 你都那么可爱
Really?
真的
And you looked great.
你的表演好棒
That trippy little step you were doing earlier.
之前这种轻盈优美的动作
- Come on. - What's wrong with him?
-别闹了 -他怎么了
Sykes is kind of an emotional guy.
赛克斯一直比较情绪化
He just misses his wife and kids.
他想念妻子和孩子们了
The sacrifices you guys make.
你们做出这么大的牺牲
Sometimes I wonder if we really deserve what y'all are doing for us.
我有时候想 我们是否值得你们这么付出
I mean, before I met you, I'd be worried about
我是说 在遇到你之前 我都为些琐事操心
silly little stuff like my car's engine making a funny noise
比如 我汽车的发动机噪音很有趣
or my roommate's cat scratching up the sofa.
或是室友的猫抓烂了沙发
While you're on the other side of the world,
而你们呢 在世界的另一端
getting shot at by folks
冒着枪林弹雨
who would just as soon blow us all up to Kingdom Come.
打击那些想把我们都送上西天的人
Well, ma'am, I guess that's just what we're trying to prevent.
女士 我们其实正在尽全力防范这样的事
Billy, to have you come into my life, it's just like...
比利 你走进我的生命 就像...
Five minutes, ladies.
还有五分钟 姑娘们
Shoot. Second half's starting.
呀 下半场要开始了
Listen, why don't we stay in touch?
喂 我们保持联系好不好
Yeah. I mean...
行啊 我是说...
Yes.
好的
Yeah, I think, we should. Definitely yes.
我也觉得该保持联系 必须的
Good.
很好
Get out your phone, I'll give you my information.
手机给我 我给你联系方式
Then you can call me and leave a message so I'll have yours.
你再打给我 留个信息 我就有你联系方式了
'Cause, frankly, I do not want to lose you.
坦白说 我不想失去你
- What's your last name? - Zorn.
-你姓什么 -佐恩
I know. Everyone thinks it's funny.
我知道 大家都觉得好笑
It means "Anger" in German.
德语里这个词意思是"生气"
Roger that.
知道了
You got a call from Kathryn.
凯瑟琳给你打过电话
That's my sister.
是我姐姐
- Okay, there's you. - "Zorn."
-好了 存好了 -"佐恩"
Always last on everyone's list.
总是大家联系人列表里最后一个
I'll change you to "Anger", that way you'll be first.
我把你改成"生气" 你就是第一个了
- Sweetie. - Faison, come on.
-亲爱的 -菲姗 快来
I gotta go.
我得走了
You guys, I'm so sorry. I totally apologize.
抱歉 各位 我道歉
That was 110% my fault.
刚才都是我的错
I don't know what happened. I am so sorry.
我也不知道怎么回事 对不起
We blew it. We just blew it because
我们错了 我们真的错了
they were supposed to bring you up immediately,
他们应该立刻带你们上来的
and then I was waiting for you for, like, 20 minutes,
我又等了你们差不多20分钟
and I don't really know what happened.
我也不知道怎么回事
Josh, you hear about the fight we just had?
乔什 我们打群架的事你听说了吗
- With the roadies? - Wait.
-和几个杂务员 -等一下
Wait a second. What do you mean, "Fight"? Guys.
等一下 什么意思 干嘛打架
Joshy, Joshy, Joshy, it's good, man. Relax, okay?
乔什 没事 别那么紧张
- Hey. - Jesus, Billy. I've been trying you.
-喂 -我的天 比利 我一直给你打电话
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
You know me, banging all those cheerleaders.
你也知道我忙着勾搭拉拉队姑娘
Yeah, right.
好吧
Listen, I'm on the freeway, okay? I'm coming to get you.
听着 我上高速了 马上来找你
Did Dr. Schatten arrange that appointment yet?
沙腾医生给你安排见面了吗
He left a message.
他发了短信
- Look, Kat, you really think... - No, I know. Trust me.
-凯特 你真觉得... -别说了 我知道 相信我
There's no way I'll let those fuckers take my brother away.
我不会让那些混蛋带走我弟弟
- What are you laughing at? - You.
-你笑什么 -笑你
I should just take you with me.
我真该带你一起去参军
You'd kick Hajji's ass.
你会海扁哈吉
Listen, what you're about to do is the right thing.
听我说 你这样做没错
Billy, it's the right thing.
比利 这才是对的
Just tell me where I can find you after the game,
告诉我比赛结束后上哪找你
and I'm there, okay?
我就过去 好吗
All right.
好吧
Drive to the yellow loading area.
开到黄色卸货区
- It's a black stretch Hummer. - A stretch Hummer?
-有一辆黑色加长悍马 -加长悍马
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, that's us.
-我的天 -没错 我们的车
But, Kat, I don't know.
可是凯特 我也不知道
It'll be hard to leave the guys.
要抛弃这帮兄弟有点难
Just hold tight, Billy, okay? I'll be right there.
等我就行了 比利 好吗 我马上就到
Love you.
爱你
# Raise it. And praise it. #
# 举杯同庆 大声歌颂 #
# We must let the world... #
# 让世界看到... #
# ...that we will persevere. #
# ...我们的坚持 #
-# Hallelujah! # - Losers.
# -哈里路亚 # -小瘪三
Come on.
加油
比赛结束后见一面?
Dude, what the fuck happened to your eye?
哥们 你眼睛咋了
Dude, what happened to your face?
哥们 你脸又咋了
Hey, Travis, man. Don't mess with these guys.
特拉维斯 别惹这些人
These guys are the Bravos.
他们是B班
The what-hos?
什么班
Yeah, I heard of you guys.
对哦 我听说过
Goddamn. You're famous?
妈的 你们很有名嘛
Tell me something, Bravos.
说说看 B班
What do you think about gays in the military?
你们怎么看部队里的基佬
At least they got the balls to join.
至少他们有胆量参军
I hear ya, dude, serving your country and all that, very cool,
我懂 兄弟 为国效力嘛 厉害
but guys blowing each other in foxholes?
你们真在避弹坑里互相口吗
That sounds kind of wack to me.
听起来好恶心
Like maybe it's got something to
说不定就因为这个
do with why we're getting our butts kicked in Iraq.
我们才被伊拉克人打得屁滚尿流
Shit, Billy, this guy seriously needs to shut the fuck up.
操 比利 这傻逼真他妈该闭嘴了
- What? - Yup.
-什么 -是啊
I'll tell you what.
要不这样
Why don't you join up?
你也来参军怎么样
Why don't you get in a foxhole with me and see what happens?
要不跟我一起去避弹坑 看看会发生什么
Hey, man, I'm just messing with you, all right?
哥们 我开玩笑的
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell," I'm totally down with that.
"不问不说" 我举双手赞成
I don't give a shit if you guys are gay, bi, tranny.
我不管你们是不是GBT
You're the real American heroes.
你们是美国真英雄
No? Whatever, man. It's cool.
不来 随便吧 没关系
I still support the troops. Go, Dallas!
我还是支持军队的 牛仔队加油
- Let's go, guys. - Yeah, Dallas!
-上啊 -牛仔队
- So, how does that feel, baby? - Okay.
-感觉如何 宝贝 -别这样
- Does that feel good? Yeah. - That's funny, right?
-可爽了 是不是 -开玩笑呢
- Okay. - Okay. All right.
-行了 -好 没问题
- Hey. Let go. - This is one of the things we learn
-放手 -这是我们不互口的时候
in basic training when we're not blowing each other.
在基本训练里学到的
- Hey. - That's right.
-喂 -就这样
Relax, relax.
没事 没事
Hey, this is what happens when you cut off
阻断血液流向大脑后
the blood flow to the brain.
就会这样
- Hey. Hey. Shut up. - How's that feel?
-喂 住嘴 -感觉如何
He's fine. He's just joking.
他没事 开玩笑而已
That feel good, boy?
感觉爽吗 小子
Hey, I'm just having a little fun here with
我跟这位"不问不说"先生
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
闹着玩呢
- Do something. - Arm down. Put your fucking arm down.
-别干坐着啊 -手放下 你他妈手放下
- Sit down. Sit down. - Come on. He can't breathe.
-坐下 坐下 -够了 他喘不过气了
- Crack. - He's gay?
-"裂缝" -他是基佬吗
Fucking asshole.
混蛋
Travis. Travis, hey.
特拉维斯 喂
- Hey, Travis. Come on. - Hey, Travis, wake up!
-特拉维斯 拜托 -特拉维斯 醒醒
Would you wake up and give me a kiss, boy?
醒来给我一个吻啊 小子
- Wake up, Travis. Come on. - Come back anytime, okay?
-快醒醒 特拉维斯 -随时回来找我们哦
- Yo, Travis, wake up. - Travis, babe.
-特拉维斯 醒醒 -特拉维斯 宝贝
Travis, wake up. Stand up. Stand up. Come on.
特拉维斯 醒醒 站起来 快走
- Sergeants. - Anytime.
-上士 -随时哦
Hey, shut your mouth.
你闭嘴
- Something I should know about? - Guy was mouthing off.
-怎么了 -那人嘴巴不干净
Crack gave him some corrective training.
"裂缝"给了他点教训
Okay, children, drink up.
好了 孩子们 喝吧
Y'all gotta get sharp.
打起精神
He's pretty wasted there, Sergeant.
上士 他醉得不轻
He'll be fine once he's back on base.
等他回基地就好了
- It's the rest of us that I'm worried about. - Look.
-我更担心其他人 -看
Push it through, Dallas!
加油 牛仔队
Sergeant, if you had a choice, would you go back?
上士 如果让你选 你会回去吗
To Iraq, I mean.
回伊拉克
I don't have a choice, do I?
我没得选 对吧
So your question lacks relevance.
你问得没意义
- But if you did have a choice. - But I don't.
-假如可以选 -我没得选
- But if you did. - But I don't.
-但如果可以 -我没得选
- I'm just saying. - Shut!
-我是说假如 -闭嘴
Do you wish we had a choice, is that what you're asking?
你希望我们可以选吗 是想问这个吗
Well...
这个...
We don't, Sergeant.
我们没得选 上士
That is correct, Specialist Lynn, we don't.
没错 技术军士林恩 我们没得选
We're in the thick and deep and all we have is each other.
我们进退维谷 只有彼此扶持
That's why we need to keep our shit high and tight,
所以我们要时刻保持警惕
and watch out...
小心提防...
This better be good, Albert,
阿尔伯特 这次最好是好消息
because we are runnin' out of fuckin' time.
老子几个快没时间了
Yeah?
是吗
Are you available for a meeting?
去开个会吧
Am I what?
我什么
- Sure. When? - Now, with Norm.
-当然 什么时候 -现在 和诺姆
Albert says Norm wants to make our movie.
阿尔伯特说诺姆打算投我们的电影
- Holy shit. - What?
-我去 -什么
Albert comes through in the clutch.
阿尔伯特关键时刻抓住了机会
After all that bullshit, the man keeps his word, shit.
说了那么多废话 好歹还是说话算话了 靠
I just hope Hilary Swank
我只希望希拉里·斯旺克
- thinks about playing Billy again. - Shut up.
-还能演比利 -你滚
Come on, Billy. We're on our way.
走吧 比利 我们要走了
Could you please tell Mr. Oglesby that they're here?
麻烦告诉奥格斯比 他们到了
- Thank you. - I'll tell him. I'll tell him.
-谢谢 -我去告诉他 我去说
All right, guys, here's the deal.
各位 是这么回事
I've been talking to Norm. He's inspired.
我一直在跟诺姆聊这事 他深受启发
He's all over Bravo. He wants to make the picture.
他很佩服B班 他想拍这部电影
Might as well. His team sure sucks.
他拍电影也好 反正他的球队烂透了
He wants to do it right.
他想把电影拍好
The only thing is, he has a little problem with the option price.
只有一点 他对我们提的价有点异议
Hundred thousand for eight men.
八个人 每人10万
- That's a lot of cash. - Hear that, Billy?
-是很大一笔钱 -听到了吗 比利
What's that, Sergeant?
什么 上士
That's the sound of us getting fucked.
看来我们被耍了
Dave, have some faith, man.
大卫 有点信心
Look, Norm ain't no... He ain't no Santa Claus.
听着 诺姆不是... 他不是圣诞老人
We all know that. In fact, they floated
大家都清楚 其实他们
around an idea of making you two the stars
是想把你俩打造成明星
- and forgetting about the others. - No.
-不包括其他人 -不行
That's what I said. I said Bravo lives by the warrior code.
我也是这么说的 我说B班最讲义气
You guys don't leave anyone behind.
绝不会丢下任何兄弟
Show some goddamn respect, Albert.
放尊重点 阿尔伯特
I got nothing but, Dave. Nothing but.
我很尊重你们 大卫 十分尊重
I'm on your team, okay? Relax.
我站你们这边 别紧张
I am relaxed. Billy's relaxed, too.
我没紧张 比利也不紧张
- Aren't you, Billy? - Totally relaxed, Sergeant.
-对不 比利 -一点不紧张 上士
- He's totally relaxed. - Okay, hang with me.
-他完全不紧张 -好的 听我说
Guys, I'm gonna get you there, okay?
各位 我会搞定的
So, right now what they're offering is,
现在 他们给出的条件是
you'll be deferring monies up front
你们先拿预付金
against a net profit percentage on the back end.
等电影赚钱了 再分红
How much?
多少钱
It ain't a lot to start with.
开始不是很多
- $5,500 against the profits. - Fifty-five fucking hundred?
-预付5500美金 额外分红 -才他妈5500
You said 100,000 up front.
你之前说预付10万
I said "Possibly." You guys had major heat coming in.
我是说"有可能" 你们刚回来的时候很热门
But two weeks? That's like two years in Hollywood time.
但是两周时间 在好莱坞相当于过了两年
It breaks my heart to say, man, but people move on.
这么说挺伤人的 但人总是向前看
"People move on."
"人总是向前看"
People move on.
人总是向前看
Everybody supports the troops.
大家都支持军队
Hell, yeah, "We're so fucking proud of our troops,"
是啊 "我们真他妈替军队骄傲"
but when it comes to actual money,
可是一说到钱
then all of a sudden we're stuck in everybody's tight-ass budget.
所有人都他妈哭穷
Talk is cheap, I get that. Talk is cheap.
说起来容易 我懂 说起来容易
But money screams.
但为了钱就啥都不管了
This is our country, guys, and I fear for it.
这就是我们国家 真让人心寒
I think we should all fear for it.
我们都该心寒
I do, Dave. I truly do.
我懂 大卫 我真的懂
Yeah, right.
才怪
So you're saying this is the best offer we got?
这是我们拿能到的最好价钱吗
I'm saying this is the only offer we got.
这是我们能拿到的唯一价钱
I got to call the men.
我得给兄弟们打电话
Holliday.
霍乐迪
Will you ask the guys what they think of $5,500 apiece?
你问问兄弟们 每人5500美元怎么样
...fucking apiece, guys. What do you think?
...每人才他妈5500 兄弟们 你们说
- Fuck that! - He can kiss my fucking brown ass!
-去他妈的 -给老子吃屎吧
Your thoughts, Billy?
你怎么想 比利
What do you think we should do?
你觉得我们该怎么办
- I... - Look, Dave...
-我... -听着 大卫...
If you think you can do better, you come talk to the man.
你觉得你能多争取点 自己跟他谈吧
Come on.
来吧
Mr. Oglesby.
奥格斯比先生
We got a goddamn hole in the fence!
我们防守有个大漏洞
- What's he doing calling trips right 90 jet? - Okay.
-他用的是90直角急传战术吗 -好
They were in Cover 2. We run 494 bingo.
他们用双重防守 我们得用494战术
- That's what we do. - Run 494 bingo. Screen pass...
-我们就用这个 -上494战术 掩护性传球...
Well, gentlemen, welcome to the War Room.
先生们 欢迎来到作战室
I apologize for today. Not our most stellar effort.
很抱歉 我们今天状态不好
I hate to lose.
我讨厌输球
Rather cut off my little finger than lose.
宁愿断根小拇指也不愿输球
Well...
也许...
Maybe we'll turn it around in the fourth.
我们在第四节能反败为胜
So, Albert, you tell our friends about our plans for their film?
阿尔伯特 你跟我们朋友说了电影的事吗
- I sure did. - Let's face it,
-当然 -老实说
a lot of people are discouraged about this war.
很多人都对这场战争失了信心
They forget that some things are actually worth fighting for.
他们忘了有些东西是值得为之战斗的
Please sit down.
请坐
Now, I think Bravo's story
我觉得B班的故事
will go a long way toward
很大程度上
reinvigorating our commitment to this war.
能让大家对这场战争重拾信心
Now, I'm not interested in making a good movie.
我没兴趣拍一部好电影
I want to make something great.
我要拍一部杰作
What makes you think you can?
你凭什么这么有信心
Pardon?
你说什么
Can you deliver, sir?
你能做到吗 先生
You want to buy our story for 5,500 bucks.
你想用5500买我们的故事
That sure sounds like chump change to me.
在我看来就是一点零头
Hell, my granny could swing that deal with a trip to the ATM.
我奶奶去趟自动取款机都能取这点钱
With all due respect, Mr. Oglesby, show us you're serious.
恕我直言 奥格斯比先生 证明你是认真的
Show us you're a player.
证明你有那个本事
Look around you, son.
孩子 你好好看看
Look around and think for a moment about everything you see.
看看周围 掂量掂量这些
Take a good, hard look...
仔细 认真掂量...
And you tell me, am I a player?
然后再告诉我 我有没有那个本事
Now, we need maximum flexibility to get this movie together.
我们得灵活变通才能拍成这部电影
But your risk won't be greater
不过你们的风险
than it is for any other investor, myself included.
跟其他投资人是一样的 包括我在内
May I speak frankly, sir?
我能直说吗 先生
Why stop now?
有何不可
We're soldiers, sir.
我们是士兵 先生
We feel like we've already got enough risk in our lives.
这辈子承担的风险已经够大了
Now, I understand that 100,000
我知道10万美金
might have been an overly optimistic number,
也许是要价太高
but after all they've been through,
但战士们受了这么多苦
my men don't deserve to be stuck in somebody's bottom line.
不该再沦为别人赚钱的工具
Now, if you can just find it in your heart...
现在 只要你还有点良心...
Sergeant Dime, my offer stands.
戴姆上士 我还是这个价
Now, it may not be as much as you fellas were hoping for,
或许比不上你们期待的
but from what I hear, it's the only offer you've got.
但据我所知 你们只能拿到这个价
And I think most people agree something is better than nothing.
我想大家都懂 "聊胜于无"
"Something" would be nice.
有钱拿确实好
"Something" would be great.
甚至说是很棒
But it's just...
只是有一点...
I don't know, sir.
先生 我不明白
It's just so sad.
我很伤心
We thought you kind of liked us.
我以为你挺喜欢我们
But I do.
没错
I do like you.
我确实喜欢你们
I think the world of you fine young men.
我认为世界属于你们年轻人
See, Billy? He does like us.
比利 看到了吗 他确实喜欢我们
He likes us so much he's gonna fuck us in the face.
他太喜欢我们 喜欢得要当面羞辱我们
Hey, hey. The sergeant and I need to have a little talk.
喂 让我和上士单独聊聊
You don't have to go, Billy.
比利 你就别跟着去了
Let Sergeant Dime cool off a bit.
让上士戴姆冷静一下
Could you excuse us for a moment?
你们能回避一下吗
Dime is direct. I appreciate that.
戴姆说话很直 我喜欢他这点
Even if his language is a bit salty for my taste.
虽然有点不适应这种口气
So I'm gonna be straight with you, that okay?
跟你实话实说了 没关系吧
It's a free country, sir.
这是个自由国家 先生
That's right. Freest in the world.
是的 这是世上最自由的地方
And with that freedom comes responsibilities.
这份自由伴随着责任
Now, what you did that day at AI-Ansakar Canal
你那天在奥-安萨卡的壮举
was caught on camera, Billy.
被录像机记录下来了
And for many folks, that's where the war became real.
很多人看到这个才意识到战争真的存在
But for us, the war's always been real, sir.
对我们来说战争一直真实 先生
- And we never needed cameras to tell us that. - Of course.
-我们从来不要影像提醒 -当然
You know, I was never tested like you've been, Billy.
比利 我从没有过像你这样的经历
Young man forged in the crucible of war.
年纪轻轻就被送到残酷的战场上
I never did get to Vietnam.
我都没参加越战
You know things most of the rest of us will never know.
你懂得我们大部分人一辈子都无法明白的事
That kind of friendship,
战友间的生死之交
the taste of death in the back of your throat,
濒临死亡的感觉 命悬一线的时刻
your enemy going limp with a final twist of the knife.
以及决斗时在你刀下慢慢断气的敌人
Well, anyway,
总之
what I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
I can't begin to imagine what you went through personally.
我无法妄自揣测你们的经历和感受
Thank you for saying that, sir.
谢谢您这么说 先生
And being celebrated as a hero,
被当做英雄来对待
that's got to weigh heavy on a young man's shoulders.
对年轻人来说似乎有些沉重
Makes me feel like I've got no say in things, sir.
这方面我没有发言权 先生
I sympathize.
我理解
But your story, Billy...
至于你的故事 比利...
You got to understand, it no longer belongs to you.
你要明白 它不仅仅是你的故事了
It's America's story now.
它现在是全美国的传奇
That's what this country's built on.
这也是这个国家的根基所在
You take this great state of Texas,
就以伟大的得州为例
cattle, land, oil.
牲畜 土地 石油
Those things made us rich.
这些资源让我们富有
But what made us Texas is the story of some local boys
但真正让我们得州成为传奇的 是得州男人
that made a valiant stand at the Alamo.
在阿拉莫之战的英勇表现
And so it is with this war, Billy.
这场战争也一样 比利
It's all about ideas.
重要的是理念
Your battle foreshadows
你这场战争昭示着
America's triumph over the forces of terror.
美国定会战胜恐怖主义
Bravo is us.
B班就是我们
And that's why you got to get your boys to accept my offer.
所以你要说服战友们接受我的提议
Glad to have you back, Sergeant Dime.
戴姆上士 欢迎回来
Billy and I have been having a little man-to-man.
我和比利聊了点男人间的话题
He's wrong, Sergeant.
他错了 上士
Who's wrong?
谁错了
You are, Mr. Oglesby, sir.
您错了 奥格斯比先生
What I did, what we did, isn't just some story or idea.
我做的一切 我们做的一切 不是什么故事或者理念
It's our lives.
这就是我们的生活
You've got no clue what it means.
你根本不懂它的内涵
You just... You want to turn it into something it's not.
你只是... 想曲解它的内涵
We wouldn't cut a deal
就算你不这么抠
with you even if you weren't such a tightwad.
我们也不会跟你合作
I mean, Hajji has more respect for us than you do.
哈吉都比你尊重我们
Sometimes nothing is better than something.
有时候宁缺毋滥
And about the Alamo?
至于阿拉莫之战吗
Mexico kicked Texas' ass.
得州被墨西哥打得满地找牙
All due respect, sir.
恕我直言 先生
Well, sir, Bravo's spoken.
好了 先生 B班发言完毕
Let's go, Billy.
我们走吧 比利
I think our business is done here.
我们已经谈崩了
- We'll form up in the loading area. - I'll let the driver know.
-我们去卸货区集合 -我去通知司机
Hey. Billy.
接着 比利
- Thanks. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
Billy.
比利
I thought a bathroom break was in order.
我必须得上个厕所缓缓
Give Norm a little space.
给诺姆一点空间
I got to say, though, Billy,
不过我得说 比利
the way you stood up to that arrogant prick in there,
你跟那个牛逼哄哄的死老头互怼的样子
now, that, that's what we call in my world "A real movie moment".
在我们这行叫"真正的电影时刻"
I don't know, maybe I was just talking shit.
我不知道 我大概在胡说八道吧
The truth is, for most of the guys,
对我大多数战友来说
something is better than nothing.
有钱确实比没钱好
No. You got to do what you know is right,
不 行事贵在问心无愧
and that sure in the hell wasn't right.
那老头本来就动机不良
What you guys go through, Billy,
比利 你们在伊拉克的经历
it's real hard for us over here to get it,
我们很难感同身受
but we need to get it, and the country needs to get it.
但我们得用心感受 这个国家得用心感受
Yeah.
好吧
Well, I'm sorry for wrecking your deal.
抱歉搞砸了你的生意
I know how hard you work for us.
你忙了那么多
No. Getting the offer is bad enough.
不 谈成这鸟样已经够烂了
Hard part is making a decision, and that's on you.
最难的是做决定 拍板的是你
We gonna get this done, and we gonna get it done right.
如果我们要做 就要把它做好 做对
I just got to start thinking outside the box.
我要改变思维
Hell, I'll go to China if I have to.
就算要去中国我也在所不辞
So you guys just take care over there, now.
你们在那边照顾好自己就好
We'll talk soon.
我们回头再聊
I'm on it. It's all good.
交给我 你们放心吧
- I'm sorry, guys. - It's cool, man.
-对不起 -没关系 兄弟
I know you've been looking out for us.
我知道你是为我们好
Taking one for the team.
你为大家牺牲了不少
Yeah, you the man, Billy Lynn.
你够爷们儿 比利·林恩
当然!你在哪?
黄色卸货区
- You okay, Billy? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
-比利 你没事吧 -没事 挺好的
Fuck it. Better this movie not get made, man.
去他妈的 这电影没拍成更好
Shit, with Bravo starring,
要是B班人主演
people'll get so pumped up about the war,
大家估计立马对这场仗热情高涨
they'd keep redeploying our asses back to Iraq, you know?
把我们反反复复从伊拉克拉回来再送回去
- Wait, Sergeant, nobody's seen Major Mac. - He'll show.
-上士等等 麦克少校不见了 -他会出现的
There goes those fucking asswipe dickheads again.
迎面走来的又是那些该死的臭混蛋
Guys, guys, guys!
冷静点 各位
- Hey, come on, now. - Back down! Back down!
-别打了 -把手放开
- Come on. Come on. - Back up, you guys.
-别打了 -放手 大家都放手
- Come on, guys. - Get back to work.
-冷静点 -干你的活去
Let's go. They're not worth it.
走吧 不值得动气
Let's go. Let's go. You all right?
走吧 走吧 你还好吗
- Get back to work. - Everyone okay?
-回去做事了 -大家都没事吧
Hey, Josh, where's your kit?
乔什 你的军装呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're rolling with Bravo now, man.
你现在跟B班混了 兄弟
- Yeah, one of us, going to Iraq, man. - Come on,
-就是 你是我们兄弟了 一起去伊拉克 -来吧
- I'm just gonna take you, 'cause I like you. - No, no, no.
-我喜欢你 跟我混吧 -不 不 不
Boys, okay, that's my undercarriage.
伙计们 别抓我屁股
Josh, man, you got to learn how to fight.
乔什 你要学学怎么打仗
- Hey. Where are you? - Near the yellow loading area.
-你在哪儿 -在黄色卸货区附近
I'm almost there. Hang on.
我快到了 等会儿
I see you. I see you.
我看见你了 看见你了
God, why do you have to go?
天啊 你干嘛非得走
No sacrifice too great. Duty first.
为了职责 再大的牺牲都值得
Geez, I can't believe I just said that.
天嘞 我竟然说了这种话
I need you, Billy Lynn.
我需要你 比利·林恩
Well, you can have me. Anytime.
你随时都能可以我
I'd like that.
我会的
I'd like any minute I can get with you.
我不会放过能跟你在一起的每时每刻
Girl...
姑娘...
I'd just about run away with you.
我都想跟你私奔了
"Run away"?
"私奔"
But y'all are getting redeployed.
你们不是马上要回去吗
You're a decorated hero.
你是战斗英雄
Right. Of course.
是的 当然
I was just kidding.
我开玩笑而已
Well, I still got a long walk ahead of me, so...
前面还有挺长一段路 所以...
I guess I better get going.
我想我该走了
I'll pray for you.
我会为你祈祷
- Shut up. - Thought we lost you there, Billy.
-闭嘴 -还以为你走丢了 比利
No?
没吗
Suck my dick, you bunch of shits!
给老子口吧 你们这群臭狗屎
I'll fucking kill you, you fucking shit!
我他妈宰了你 你个烂货
Get off! Get off me!
放开 放开我
I'm going down.
老子操你妈逼
Boys!
小伙子们
Fuck. Get the fuck off me!
妈的 放开老子
Stand down. Stand the fuck down.
停下 都他妈停下
Fuck off.
滚你妈的
Sergeant?
上士
Sergeant?
上士
Take them out!
干掉他们
Cover that fucking building.
集中火力攻打房子
Fuck! Lynn!
妈的 林恩
He's gone, Sergeant.
他走了 中士
Fuck. Come on, buddy.
妈的 醒醒 兄弟
Come on, Shroom. Come on, buddy.
醒醒 "蘑菇" 醒醒 兄弟
I knew it'd be you, man.
我就知道你会冲出来 小子
I fucking knew it'd be you.
我他妈就知道会是你
I am so fuckin' proud of you.
我真他妈为你骄傲
Hey, Billy. You still with us?
比利 你没事吧
Yes, Sergeant.
是的 上士
I'm not flaking on you.
绝不放你鸽子
Good. I'm gonna need you, Billy.
很好 我需要你 比利
You got to help me keep these clowns alive, okay?
还得靠你帮我保住这帮崽子的小命呢
Come on.
来吧
All right, 2nd Squad, let's move on out.
好了 二小队 准备集合
Okay, boys, your duffels,
小伙子们 你们的行李
and your footballs, are in the car already.
还有橄榄球 都放在车里了
It's been a pleasure.
认识你们很开心
Real bad-ass, Josh...
厉害啊 乔什...
Right back in time.
来得真及时
One minute.
一分钟
Looking like I might die a virgin.
看来我要到死都是处了
That's really fucking hilarious, Billy.
这笑话真他妈好笑啊 比利
I'm going back, Kat.
我要回伊拉克了 凯特
Good. You go back.
好 你回去啊
Trashing other countries is easy.
糟蹋其他国家没什么难的
Standing up to your own...
敢为自己发声...
That would take a real hero.
那才是真英雄
It's not fair, Kat.
这么说不公平 凯特
It's not fair.
你这么做不公平
Nothing's fair.
没什么是公平的
I'm not a hero, Kat.
我不是英雄 凯特
I'm a soldier.
我是战士
That's what Shroom taught me.
"蘑菇"就是这么教我的
That's where I belong.
战场是我的归属
I'm not saying it's right, but it's not wrong, either.
我不是为战争开脱 但也不能说它错
It just is.
只是客观存在
I just wish there was some
我只希望
goddamn way I could make you proud of me.
能有办法让你为我骄傲
I'm always proud of you.
我一直都为你骄傲
I love you.
我爱你
So, here you are, Billy.
比利 你来了
Yeah.
是的
I guess I always have been.
我大概一直都在
You know, I've been thinking
这两周我一直在想
Something that civilians don't know,
一些普通百姓不知道的事
but you know what?
但你知道吗
They're the ones running this show.
他们才是幕后玩家
I mean, I've lived the damn war,
即便仗是我在打
but it's still their war. Isn't it?
但战争是属于他们的 对吧
Their movie.
是他们的电影
We're a nation of children, Billy.
我们的国家还很年轻 比利
We go somewhere else to grow up,
我们去别处成长
sometimes die.
有时会死
It's your time to step up.
但那正是你前进的时刻
Remember,
记住
the bullet's already been fired.
枪已打响
Yeah.
是的
I'm ready, Sergeant.
我准备好了 上士
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, man.
我爱你 兄弟
- I love you. - I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I love you, too.
我也爱你
We're good. Let's roll.
好了 走吧
And get us the fuck out of here.
带我们离开这鬼地方
Yeah, before they kill us.
就是 趁他们还没搞死我们
Take us someplace safe.
带我们去安全的地方
Take us back to the war.
带我们回到战场
Take us home.
带我们回家
Seat belts, ladies.
系好安全带 姑娘们
THE SUB-MAN
m -353 191 l -354 4 b b
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
译制 FIX字幕侠