荒岛余生 Cast Away

上映日期: 2,000

语言: 英语 / 俄语

影片类型: 剧情 / 冒险

导演: 罗伯特·泽米吉斯

演员: 汤姆·汉克斯 / 海伦·亨特 / 克里斯·诺斯 / 尼克·瑟西


台词
荒岛余生
Mrs. Peterson!
彼得森太太!
Ramon, hey! How's it goin'?
雷蒙 你好
-How you doin'? -There it is, right there on the desk.
-你好 -在那儿 在桌子上
-Where's she headed? -She's snowbound, Ramon.
-要送到哪儿? -送到冰天雪地 雷蒙
-See you went with the pink. -Yeah, yeah.
-你这次挑了粉红色 -对 对
It's kind of a pink day today.
今天是粉红色的日子
I'm gonna have another pickup for you on Thursday.
我星期四还有东西要寄
-All right. We'll see you then. -All right. Thanks, Ramon.
-好 星期四见 -好 谢谢
*Bless my soul What's wrong with me*
*I'm itchin' like a man on a fuzzy tree*
*My friends say I'm actin' wild as a bug*
*I'm in love**
(俄语)
Peterson! Peterson!
彼得森先生!
Peterson.
彼得森
-Mr. Cowboy, da? -Da.
-牛仔先生 是吗? -是
Mmm, it's pretty.
好美
Mmm. It's from my wife.
我太太寄来的
Time...
时间...
...rules over us without mercy
...无情地支配着我们
not caring if we're healthy or ill, hungry or drunk,
不管我们健康还是生病 饥肠辘辘还是酒足饭饱
Russian, American, beings from Mars.
俄国人 美国人还是火星人
It's like a fire. It could either destroy us or keep us warm.
时间就像火焰 既能毁灭我们也能温暖我们
That's why every FedEx office has a clock.
这就是为什么每个联邦快递办公室里都有一座钟
Because we live or we die by the clock.
因为我们以时间为中心生活
We never turn our back on it.
永远不可对时间置之不理
And we never, ever allow ourselves...
永远不允许自己犯下
the sin of losing track of time!
失去时间观念的罪行!
Locally, it's 1:56.
现在是当地时间1点56分
That means we've got three hours and four minutes...
这表示我们还有3小时4分钟
before the end-of-the-day's package sort.
可以结束今天的邮件分类
That's how long we have. That's how much time we have...
在那令人心惊的 可憎的 无情的监工
before this pulsating, accursed, relentless taskmaster...
试图令我们失业之前
tries to put us out of business.
我们只有这么多时间
Hey, Nicolai. Hey. Nicolai, good to see you.
尼古拉 见到你真高兴
How are you, kid? Look what you did.
你好 看看你做了什么
You just delivered your very first FedEx package.
你刚发送了你的第一件包裹
That deserves something special, like a Snickers bar...
这值得用什么东西特别鼓励一下 像朱古力条啊...
and a C.D. player.
CD唱机啊
And something to listen to...a C.D. There.
和一些可听的CD
Elvis Presley. Fifty million fans can't be wrong.
猫王的 五千万歌迷的选择不会错
You all recognize this, don't you?
你们还记得这个吧?
I took the liberty of sending this to myself.
这是我寄给我自己的
I FedEx'd it before I left Memphis.
我离开孟菲斯前用联邦快递寄的 (孟菲斯: 美国港市)
You're probably wondering what could be in here.
你们都想知道里面是什么吧?
What could it possibly be? Is it architectural plans?
可能是什么? 是建筑蓝图?
Maybe technical drawings?
或是技术图纸?
Is this the new wallpaper for the...for the bathroom?
还是浴室的新墙纸?
It is...a clock,
这是...一个时钟
which I started at absolute zero
寄时我将它调到零
and is now at 87 hours, 22 minutes and 17 seconds.
现在已过了87小时22分17秒
From Memphis, America to Nicolai in Russia, 87 hours.
从美国的孟菲斯到俄罗斯的尼古拉 87个小时
Eighty-seven hours is a shameful outrage.
87小时是个可耻的纪录
This is just an egg timer!
这只是个煮蛋计时器!
What if it had been something else? Like your paycheck?
如果是别的呢? 比如支票?
...Or fresh boysenberries? Or adoption papers?
鲜草莓? 或者领养文件呢?
Eighty-seven hours is an eternity.
87个小时太长了
The cosmos was created in less time!
开天辟地也不用这么长
Wars have been fought and nations toppled in 87 hours!
87个小时可以结束战争 推翻国家
Fortunes made and squandered.
发了财又破了产
What?
什么?
What are you saying about me?
你在说我什么?
I tell them, what do they expect?
我说 你会怎么办
This man, when his truck broke down, he stole a boy's bicycle to do his delivery.
货车坏了 他会偷儿童自行车去送
I borrowed it! I borrowed a kid's bike.
我借的 我借了辆儿童车
And I got my packages delivered,
我把包裹送到了
and that is what you people are gonna have to start doing.
这就是你们要开始做的
You have to start doing whatever it takes, because in three hours and two minutes...
你们要不择手段 因为3小时2分钟后
everyone of these packages has to be on the big truck...
这些包裹就要装上大货车
and on its way to the airport.
运往机场
Fifteen minutes!
15分钟!
-Crunch time! Crunch time! -Crunch time!
-时间紧迫! 时间紧迫! -时间紧迫!
Let's go! Every package on the airport truck.
快! 所有包裹都要装上货车
Go! Crunch, crunch, crunch!
快! 赶快! 赶快!
-We have a big problem. -What?
-出大问题了 -什么?
-The truck in Red Square is stuck. -What do you mean?
-货车卡在红场了 -什么意思?
-It's stuck. -Stuck how? In snow? In ice?
-被卡住了 -怎么卡住了? 是雪还是冰?
It's stuck! The most important truck...the Kremlin truck! Many packages.
那是最重要的货车 克里姆林宫的包裹!
All right, all right, all right. Let's put the table right here.
行行 把桌子放在这里
We'll just do the sort.
我们分类
Ah, yeah, a clamp. That would make us stuck.
轮胎锁 这当然会卡住货车
Let's go. Unload...Get him out of there.
快 卸货...让他出来
Right here. Two lines, two lines.
在这里 排两行
One to the airport truck, one to the Moscow truck.
一行去机场 一行去莫斯科
Got it?
明白了没?
C.D.G. F.E. M.E Memphis on the airport truck. Everything else right there.
法国 远东 中东 孟菲斯的装车 其余的放那边
Nicolai! Tick-tock, tick-tock. Four minutes.
尼古拉! 快 只剩4分钟了
Hi, this is Kelly. If you're calling for Chuck, press one.
你好 我是凯莉 要找查克请按1
Otherwise leave a message after the tone. Thanks.
否则请留言 谢谢
Hello, Kelly. Are you there?
凯莉 你在吗?
Pick up pick up pick up pick up. You're not there.
请接电话 接电话 你不在啊
You're not gonna believe this. I'm doin' the sorts in the middle of Red Square...
你不相信吧 我正在红场的列宁墓旁
in the shadow of Lenin's tomb.
给包裹分类
I miss you
我想你
I miss you I really wanna kiss you
我想你 真的好想吻你
I'm outta here in two minutes and I'm pickin' up the sweep through Paris,
我两分钟后离开 将在巴黎转机
so I should be back in Memphis about 18 hours or so.
好消息是 18个小时后我就会回到孟菲斯
That's the good news. The bad news is...
坏消息是
I gotta go to the dentist this week.
本周我要去看牙医
I got something in there that's hurtin'.
我的牙好痛啊
I love you and I'm gonna see you soon, and you know what that means.
我爱你 会很快见到你 你知道这意味着什么
Bye-bye. Nicolai! Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock!
再见 尼古拉! 滴答 滴答!
(法语)
I absolutely, positively have to get to Memphis tonight.
我绝对 必须 今晚回到孟菲斯
Can't help you. Try U.P.S.
帮不了你 试试U.P.S (联合邮包服务公司)
With this extra head wind, are we gonna be able to push it and make the sort?
顶着风啊 我们就算加把劲儿 还能完成吗?
-We'll do our best. -"Our best," huh?
-我们尽力而为 -尽力而为
Gwen, is there something wrong with our doctors
格文 公司的医生有毛病么?
that Jack keeps getting certified to fly?
怎么会批准杰克飞行?
-Aren't you concerned? -I'm terrified.
-你不担心吗? -我害怕
But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
但女人该做女人应该做的事
That's the spirit. Relentless is our goal. Relentless!
这就是精神 无情是我们的目标 无情
What do you expect from the guy who stole a crippled kid's bicycle...
偷跛脚孩子自行车的人能有什么好的?
-when his truck broke down? -I borrowed it.
-虽然他的车抛锚了... -我是借的
But I love that the kid's now crippled.
但我很高兴那孩子变跛了
So you missed the last truck by two minutes?
你差两分钟没赶上卡车?
Two minutes. Actually, it was less than that.
两分钟 实际上还不到两分钟
The plane wasn't that heavy. You could've added some fuel,
飞机不重 你可以加点油
picked up the speed and made up the time.
提提速 赶上时间
It's about the trucks. Today's truck was two minutes late.
是关于货车 今天货车晚了两分钟
Tomorrow's will be four minutes late, and then six minutes and eight minutes late.
明天就会晚4分钟 然后6分钟 8分钟
-Next thing you know, we're the U.S. Mail. -Yeah, well...
不久我们就会变成美国邮政局了
All I'm sayin' is: if you'd gotten all those trucks on the plane
我要说的是 如果所有的货车都能准时到达
those Russkies would be walking on water right now.
那对俄国佬来说简直就是奇迹
Hey, don't...Don't gimme that look.
别这样看我
-It's just grapejuice. Right? Chuck? -Yeah.
这只是葡萄汁 查克
It's like a 1992 full-bodied grapejuice.
就像1992年的浓缩葡萄汁
I see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
非礼勿视 非礼勿听 非礼勿言
We'd offer you some but, you know, somebody's got to fly the plane.
我们想请你喝 但飞机得有人开啊
Yeah, well, I "just say no," right?
好 我就说"不喝" 对吧?
Listen, Stan, I've been meaning to ask you.
斯坦 我一直想问你
How's Mary?
玛丽怎么样?
-we really don't know anything yet. -Mm...hmm.
我们现在还不清楚
Uh, she went to the doctor yesterday, and, uh,
她昨天去看过医生...
it hasn't meta...metastasized...
目前癌细胞还没有...转移
as far as they can tell right now.
目前只知道这些
It's just kind of wait and see.
现在只有静观其变
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
Tell her I'm gonna come by and see her on my next layover.
告诉她 我下次经过时会去看她
I want you to know, Stan, we are all thinking about her and you.
斯坦 我们都很关心你们俩
-And just blessings. -Thankyou, Gwen.
-只有祷告 -谢谢 格文
Hi, this is Kelly. If you're calling for Chuck, press one.
你好 我是凯莉 要找查克请按1
Otherwise, leave a message after the tone. Thanks.
否则请留言 谢谢
Stan.
斯坦...
Listen. Uh, I heard about this...
我听说...
I heard about this doctor down in Emory, in Atlanta.
在亚特兰大的艾莫雷有个医生
Uh, he's supposed to be the absolute best.
听说很棒...
He worked on Frank Toretta's wife.
医治过弗兰克·杜蕾塔的太太
Frank Toretta is a systems analyst.
弗兰克·杜蕾塔是系统分析员
He played center field for us. You know him.
是我们的中场运动员 你认识他的
In the softball tournament last Labor Day.
在去年劳动节垒球巡回赛上
Anyway, beside the point.
跑题了 不管怎样
Uh, what I was thinking is, is that I could get his number...
我想我可以找到他的电话号码
the doctor...and, uh,
医生 还有...
you know, put you all together and...
你们联系...
You know, you could get this thing fixed.
你们可以解决这个问题的
You could beat it.
你们可以战胜它
Thanks, Chuck.
谢谢你 查克
So, I'll get his number.
那我去找电话号码
-Is Kelly Frears around? -She's copying her dissertation.
-凯莉·费亚兹在吗? -她在复印她的论文
-You're home. -Home indeed.
-你回来了 -是回来了
I love that you're home.
你回来我真开心
Just days before Santa departs on his annual gift-giving venture,
再过几天圣诞老人就要开始送礼了
he's been declared physically fit to fly.
他身体健康 适合飞行
Santa got checked out by doctors at the V.A. Hospital in Augusta, Georgia.
圣诞老人在乔治亚州奥古斯塔医院检查过
After they declared the jolly old elfin tiptop shape,
在医生宣布老圣人身体极佳之后
Santa Claus took off into the wild blue yonder for an early start.
他冲入蓝天 提前出发
In Sarajevo, he spent the day with children,
在撒拉热窝 他跟孩子们共度了一天
handing outpresents and even helping them decorate...
分发礼物 甚至帮助装饰...
the special Christmas tree.
特别的圣诞树
Santa and a sea of elves took over the floor...
他和助手去了...
at the Hong Kong Futures Exchange.
香港期货交易所
Market traders bought Santa hats, donating...
交易所经纪买了圣诞帽 还捐赠...
The turkey's a little dry, isn't it?
火鸡有点干吧?
-No. -The turkey is perfect.
-不 -味道好极了!
-How many did you do last night? -Last night? 2.9 million.
-昨晚你做了多少? -昨晚? 290万
Now you've got to be in the market for more of these candied yams.
现在你应该去市场多吃几个甜薯
Here you go.
就这样
2.9 has got to be the record.
290万一定破纪录了
Look at those marshmallows.
看看这些糖汁
When I was there, we did two million.
我们那时做到200万
-We thought that was a big deal. -The glory days.
-感觉已经不少了 -光荣的日子
-What'd they do the first night? -The very first night?
-第一天晚上送出了多少? -就第一天晚上?
-Twelve. -Twelve thousand?
-12个 -一万两千吧?
-Hell, no. Twelve. -That's right.
-天啊 不是 12个 -就那些
And they did the sort right there on a card table.
他们就在那个桌上分类
And Fred Smith had that card table bronzed.
弗雷德·史密斯将那张桌子镀了铜
I've been hearing that for five years.
这个故事我听了5年了
It's in his office today.
那桌子直到今天还在他办公室里
They go from that to the new hub up in Anchorage.
他们从那儿到安哥拉治的中心
It's state of the art...
那就是技术发展水平...
a perfect marriage...between technology and systems management.
科技和系统管理思想的完美结合
Speaking of marriage, Chuck, when are you gonna make an honest woman out of Kelly?
谈到结合 查克 你什么时候娶凯莉啊?
-How long? -Fourteen minutes into the meal.
-多久? -开始吃饭14分钟
-You won. I owe you $5. -So I win.
-你赢了 我欠你5块 -赢了
-Way before the pie. -I told him on the way up.
-离上甜点还早着呢 -我告诉过他快上了
Right about the time the pie came out, the marriage...
上甜点的时候 结婚...
Kelly is still recovering from her failed relationship with that parolee.
凯莉还没忘记那个假释犯
He was a lawyer.
他是名律师
I knew it had something to do with raising your right hand...
我知道得举起你的右手
and swearing to tell the truth.
与发誓说真话有关
Remember when he fell on the sidewalk and broke his shoulder at the wedding reception?
记得他在婚礼宴会跌倒 摔伤肩膀吗?
He tripped on a curb holding a door open for me.
他为我开车门 在人行道边绊倒了
-Aunt Kelly was married before? -It's not even worth remembering.
-凯莉阿姨结过婚? -那根本不值一提
So since her failed marriage to the parolee...
自从她跟假释犯的婚姻失败后
-Oh, my God. -Kelly can't see being with a man who wears a pager to bed.
-天啊 -凯莉不能跟戴传呼机的人上床
What're you gonna attach it to, Hoss?
戴着上床的话 你放在哪儿啊?
When you wear it to bed, I hope you got one of those things...
如果你戴着它上床 我倒希望你戴着那种...
that go vibratin'.
能够振动的东西
Watch it. I'm not touching that.
我不会碰那个的
Oh, did you hit an olive pit?
你咬到橄榄核了?
-I thought I took all of them out. -No, no, it's not that.
-我想我都挑出来了 -不 不是核
-Okay, I'll cancel Saturday. -No, don't.
-星期六我取消了 -别取消
If I'm not here, I'm not. But if I am, well,
如果我在 就是在 不在
-then I am. -It's cancelled.
-就是不在 -取消了
But you gotta be here New Year's Eve.
不过你新年前夕一定要来
Malaysia can't be that bad. I'll be here New Year's Eve.
马来西亚不会那么糟 我会到这儿的
-When are you defending your dissertation? -January 12.
-你什么时候答辩论文? -1月12日
I'm gonna have to switch over the South America thing.
我将更改去南美的日期
If I do that on the third or fourth,
如果我3号或4号去
I'm gonna have to head back out on the 13th.
13号我就会往回飞
So long as you're here New Year's Eve.
只要你除夕夜在就可以了
I will be here New Year's Eve. I promise.
我答应你 除夕夜一定在
-What? -What about our Christmas? I got a gift for you.
-什么? -圣诞节呢? 我有礼物要给你
We have to do it in the car.
我们得在车上交换了
*You'll be doing all right*
I'd just like a minute over here, all right? Thanks.
我们只停一分钟可以吗? 谢谢
*But I'll have a blue*
-*Blue, blue, blue Christmas* -Two minutes, okay?
两分钟 行吗?
Two more minutes. Thanks. Hey!
两分多钟! 谢谢!
-Merry Christmas. -I thought you were gonna stiff me.
-圣诞快乐 -我还怕你不给我礼物呢
-No. -What is the ribbon? Is it a thousand-pound...
-不会的 -这丝带是什么? 是钓大鱼的...
-test fishing line or something? -Here's your fancy thing.
-鱼线吗? 还是别的什么? -这是给你的
Thanks.
谢谢
I love the wrapping.
我喜欢这包装纸
-And I love the box. -Good.
-我喜欢这个盒子 -好
Oh. Oh, my.
啊 啊 天啊
Oh, that is terrific.
太好了
My grandaddy used it on the Southern Pacific.
我爷爷在南太平洋上用的
Hey, I took this. This is my favorite picture of you.
我拍的 我最爱你这张照片
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm always gonna keep this...
你知道我会怎么做吗? 我会一直将它保持在...
on Memphis time.
孟菲斯时间
Kelly time.
凯莉时间
You haven't said anything about your presents. Is there a problem?
你还没说我给你的礼物怎么样 有问题吗?
I'm sorry, no! I love'em.
对不起 我很喜欢
Look at my journal. Ah!
看看我的记事簿
-What about the pager? -Real leather. The pages have gold on'em.
-传呼机呢? -真皮 还有金边!
-Did you like the pager or not? -Yes.
-你喜欢这传呼机吗? -当然
I love it. Look at him in his little blue Russian house.
很喜欢 看 它在蓝色的俄罗斯小屋里
-It's from Russia. -My God.
-在俄罗斯买的 -上帝
It's not one of those loud ones?
声音不会很大吧?
No. You can program it so it vibrates...
不会 可以定时 它会震动发亮
and lights up and see it in the dark.
黑暗中也能看到
It seems like a real nice pager.
看起来真是个好传呼机
Sorry about the hand towels. You're hard to shop for.
送毛巾 不好意思 给你选礼物真难
No, no. I love'em.
不会 我很喜欢!
-Every time I wash my hands, I will think of you. -All right, I gotta go.
-每当我洗手时都会想起你 -好了 我得走了
-Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
-I love you. -I love you too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Chuck! Keys!
查克! 钥匙!
-Thankyou. -That reminds me. I almost forgot.
-谢谢 -这提醒了我 差点忘了
I have one more present for you.
还有一份礼物送给你
Only this isn't an "open in the car" kind of present...
不过这不能在车上打开
Iike, say, hand towels.
不像那些毛巾
Which were a joke, by the way.
抱歉 这是开玩笑
I'm terrified.
我很紧张
Just take it and hold onto it, and you can open it...
拿着 抱着吧
on New Year's Eve.
除夕夜才能打开
And I love you.
我爱你
I'll be right back.
我很快就会回来
Hey, Al, where are we?
艾尔? 我们在哪儿?
Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.
在太平洋上空
Ha, ha, ha! You pilots, you're funny.
你们飞行员 真滑稽
Tahiti Control, FedEx 88
塔希提中心 联邦快递88
(塔希提岛位于南太平洋,法属波利西亚的经济活动中心)
Position Jenna at 1526...
位置 哲纳1526...
Is all this turbulence from Santa and those eight tiny reindeer?
气流是圣诞老人和驯鹿造成的吗?
Tamara at 1620.
塔玛拉1620
Erick is next.
下个是艾立克
Fuel: niner-five-decimal-five.
燃料 95.5
Blaine, tell them we're deviating south for weather.
告诉他们 因为天气的原因我们偏航了
Make another position plot on your deviation left.
在你左边标出条航线
Tahiti Control, FedEx 88.
塔希提中心 联邦快递88
Position Jenna at 1526.
位置在哲纳1526
-Flight level 350. -I got us plotted.
-飞行高度350 -我们标下了
We're 200 miles south of our original course.
我们向南偏离了200英里
Continue plotting, and check contingency procedures.
继续标绘 检查紧急程序
Tahiti Control, FedEx 88.
塔希提中心 听到了吗?
Broadcasting in the blind. How do you read?
联邦快递88 无导航广播
I've never been out of comm this long.
我从未失去联系这么久
Did you try the higher H.F. frequency?
你试过更高的频率了吗?
Tahiti Control, FedEx 88.
塔希提中心 联邦快递88
Better buckle up, Chuck. It's gonna get bumpy.
最好系上安全带 查克 会震荡的
Tahiti Control, FedEx 88.
塔希提中心 联邦快递88
Do you read?
能听到吗?
Tahiti Control, FedEx 88.
塔希提中心 联邦快递88
PositionJenna at 1526.
位置在哲纳1526
Flight level 350.
飞行高度350
Expecting Tamara at 1...
预期在塔玛拉...
Fire! Explosion!
着火了! 爆炸了!
Let's get a hose!
快救火!
Hold on to it! Come on!
抓住! 快!
Seat belt!
安全带!
We may have to ditch!
我们可能要迫降!
Okay?
行吗?
Fire in the hold!
货舱起火
We're goin' down!
我们在下降!
Mayday! Mayday!
求救 求救!
Bringing it down and out!
拿下来 出去!
Ten thousand feet! Masks off!
一万英尺! 脱掉面罩!
Masks off!
脱掉面罩!
Chuck! Life vest!
查克! 救生衣!
Chuck! Chuck, stay there!
查克! 待在那里!
Where's your life vest?
你的救生衣呢?
Ditching switch on!
迫降装置已打开!
I've got visual!
我看到下面了!
Brace for impact!
准备好 要坠毁了!
Anybody!
有没有人!
Anybody!
有没有人!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
What is that?
那是什么?
Anybody?
有人吗?
Get! Go, go. Go! Go!
走! 走 走!
"Albert R. Miller."
"艾伯特·R·米勒"
Not Alan. Albert.
不是艾伦 是艾伯特
So, that's it.
那 就这样了
Hey! A ship!
有船
A ship! Over here!
船! 这边!
Over here! Over here!
在这儿! 这儿!
Over here!
在这儿!
Over here! Over here!
在这儿! 在这儿!
Help me! Help! Right here! Right here!
救命! 在这里! 这里!
Help! Look here! Look, look, look!
救命! 看这儿! 看!
S...O...S! S... O... S! Please!
Help! Come on!
求求你们!
Help!
救命!
解除婚姻协议
"Happy birthday."
"生日快乐"
"The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself.
世界上最美丽的就是世界本身
Johnny, have the happiest birthday ever. Score. Your Grandpa."
过一个最快乐的生日 约翰尼 进球 --爷爷
Come on.
快点呀
Come on. Come on.
快点儿
Come on. Come on.
快啊
You wouldn't have a match... by any chance, would you?
你不会碰巧有火柴吧?
The air got to it.
有空气进去了
The air got to it!
有空气进去了!
Come on, come on. Come on.
快! 快!
I did it. I did it.
我成功了
Fire!
火!
There you go!
成功了
Light it up! Come on!
烧吧! 来!
*The time to hesitate is through*
*犹豫的时刻已经过去...*
*No time to wallow in the mire *
*没时间在泥沼中打滚*
*Try now, we can only lose *
*尝试吧 我们只能失去*
*'Cause girl we couldn't get much higher *
*因为 姑娘们 我们现在再兴奋不过*
Come on, baby light my fire
来吧 宝贝 燃起我的火把
Here you go! Here you go!
来吧! 来吧!
It's a signal fire!
这是烟火信号!
And it spells out S.O.S!
它标出SOS!
It's a meteor shower!
它是流星雨!
Fireflies! Go! Run!
萤火虫! 去吧! 飞吧!
You're free! You're free! Ouch! Ouch!
你们是自由的! 你们是自由的!
Yeah!
对!
Yes!
对!
Look what I have created!
看我创造了什么!
I have made fire!
我生了火!
I... have made fire!
我...生了火!
You gotta love crab.
你一定爱吃螃蟹
In the nick of time too.
特别是在这关键时刻
I couldn't take much more of those coconuts.
我再也受不了椰子了
Coconut milk's a natural laxative.
椰汁是天然的泻药
Things that Gilligan never told us.
鲁宾逊从没告诉我们这个
Pretty well-made fire, huh, Wilson?
火生得不错吧 威尔逊?
So... Wilson.
那么...威尔逊
We were en route...
我们离开孟菲斯
from Memphis for 11 and a half hours.
飞行了十一个半小时
About 475 miles an hour.
每小时约飞475英里
So they think that we are right here.
那么 他们会以为我们在这里
But...
可是...
we went out of radio contact...
我们失去了无线电联络
and flew around that storm for about an hour.
在风暴中兜圈子 兜了大约一小时
So that's a distance of what, 400 miles?
因此 距离是400英里?
Four hundred miles squared.
400英里的平方是...
That's 160000
16万
times pi...3.14.
再乘以圆周率3.14
Five hundred and two thousand, four...
五十万两千四百...
That's a search area of 500,000 square miles.
搜索范围是50万平方英里
That's twice the size of Texas.
是德克萨斯州面积的两倍
They may never find us.
可能永远也找不到我们
This tooth is just killing me.
这枚牙齿痛死我了
It started out just hurting when I bit down,
原来是咬东西时才痛
but now it just hurts all the time.
现在是不停地痛
All the time.
一直痛
It's...It's a good thing there's not much to eat around here,
幸好这里没什么可吃的
because I don't think I could chew it.
我可能根本就没法嚼
Just keep sucking on all that coconut and all that crab.
只好整天吸吮椰汁和吃螃蟹
And just think,
想起以前
I used to avoid going to the dentist like the plague.
逃避牙医象逃避瘟疫一样
I put it off every single chance I got. But now,
一有机会就延期 但现在...
oh, what I wouldn't give...
我什么都愿意付出...
to have a...a dentist right here in this cave.
只求在这山洞里有个...有个牙医
In fact, I wish you were a dentist.
事实上 我希望你就是牙医
Yeah.
Dr. Wilson.
威尔逊牙医
You wanna hear something funny?
想听笑话吗?
Back home in Memphis,
在孟菲斯我家乡那儿
my dentist's name is Dr.James Spaulding.
我的牙医叫詹姆士·斯伯汀
She's much prettier in real life.
她实际上更美
4年后
12月...1月
3月...10月...4月
Shut up!
闭嘴!
"Bakersfield"?
"贝克斯菲尔德"?
Bakersfield!
贝克斯菲尔德!
This could work.
这个能行
This could work.
这个能行
Twenty-two...Forty-four lashings.
22...44条绳子
Forty-four lashings. So...
44条绳子 那么...
We have to make rope again.
我们又要做绳子了
Wilson, we're gonna have to make a hell of a lot of rope.
威尔逊 我们要做很多很多绳子
Eight lashings of these structurals.
这些构件要8条绳子
That's 24 a piece.
每件24条
That'll be 100...160.
那么就是100...160条
Here we are today.
这是今天
That gives us another month and a half until we're into March and April,
离三 四月还有一个半月
which is our best chances for the high tides and the offshore breezes.
那时潮水最高 风又吹向海上 是我们最好的机会
We need...We need 424 feet...
我们需要...424英尺...
of good rope plus another 50 feet,
结实的绳子 另外杂用还需要50英尺
say, for miscellaneous.
也就是说 算整数是...
Round that off to 475 feet of good rope.
475英尺好绳子
Now, if we average 15 feet a day...
如果我们每天做15英尺...
Plus, we have to build it,
加上要建造木筏...
we have to stock it, we have to launch it.
要预备补给品 要使其下水
That's gonna be tight.
时间就会很紧
That is not much time.
没有多少时间
But we...
但我们...
We live and we die by time, don't we?
时间是生死关键 对吧?
Now, let's not commit the sin of turning our back on time.
永远不允许自己失去时间观念
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
This is it.
就这么多了
That's all that's left.
只剩下这么多了
I checked over the whole island, and that is all that's left.
整个岛都找遍了 只有这些
So we're gonna be short.
我们不大够了
Short.
不够
We'll just have to make some more out of the video tape.
我们只好用那些录影带了
Yes. No, we have time.
对 不 我们有时间
We do. We have time. Look!
我们有 有时间 瞧!
The wind's still blowing in from the west.
风仍然从西面吹来
I know!
我知道!
Yeah, I know...I know where there's 30 feet of extra rope!
我知道哪里还有30英尺多余的绳子!
But...But I'm not going back up there.
但...我不会回到上面去的
There, there. There, you see? Huh?
拿到了 在这儿
There. Are you happy?
拿到了 开心了吧?
Do you have to keep bringing that up? Can't you just forget it?
你必须不断提起 忘不掉吗?
Huh? You were right.
你说得对
You were right. It was a good thing that we did a test,
你说得对 幸好我们先试了
'cause it wasn't gonna be just a quick little snap.
因为这避免了立刻死亡
I would have landed on the rocks.
那样我会掉到石头上
Broken my leg or my back or my neck. Bled to death.
跌断腿 背或者脖子 流血至死
But it was the only option I had at the time though, okay?
我那时只有这种选择 我想
It was what, a year ago?
那是几时 一年前?
So let's just forget it.
我们把这件事忘掉吧
And what is your point?
你有什么意见?
we might just make it.
我们也可能会成功
Did that thought ever cross your brain?
你从来没这样想过?
Well, regardless, I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean...
不管怎样 我宁愿去海上冒险
than to stay here and die on this shithole island,
也不愿留在这个狗屎样的岛上等死
spending the rest of my life talking to a goddamn volleyball!
并且余生只跟一个混蛋排球说话
Shut you up.
你闭嘴
Wilson! Wilson!
威尔逊! 威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Oh, God! Wilson!
啊 上帝! 威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Never again. Never again, never again.
我以后不了 再也不了
You're okay. You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事吧?
Yeah, I know you.
对 我了解你
I know you. I know you.
我了解你 了解你
So, we okay?
那么...我们还是朋友?
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
You still awake?
你还没睡?
Me too.
我也是
You scared?
你害怕吗?
Me too.
我也是
查克·诺兰德在此1500天 已逃往海上
告诉孟菲斯的费·凯莉我爱她
Okay. Here we go, Wilson.
好 我们出发吧 威尔逊
You don't have to worry about anything.
你什么也不用担心
I'll do all the paddling.
我负责划船
You just hang on.
你坐稳就行了
Not yet! Hold on!
还不行! 坚持住!
Not yet! Not yet!
还不行!
Not yet!
还不行!
Stand by, Wilson!
预备 威尔逊!
Hold on! Hold on, Wilson!
坐稳! 坐稳! 威尔逊!
I think we did it!
我想我们成功了!
I think we did it!
我想我们成功了!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
I think we did it!
我们成功了!
Oh! They're gone!
它们吹走了!
I don't know why!
我不知道为什么!
Where's Wilson?
威尔逊呢?
Where's Wilson?
威尔逊在哪儿?
Wilson, where are you?
威尔逊 你在哪儿?
Wilson!
威尔逊!
I'm comin'!
我来了!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson! Wilson!
威尔逊! 威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
I'm sorry!
对不起!
I'm sorry, Wilson!
对不起 威尔逊!
Wilson, I'm sorry!
威尔逊 对不起!
I'm sorry!
对不起!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
I can't!
我救不了你了
Wilson!
威尔逊!
I'm...I'm sorry.
对...不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Kelly.
凯莉...
Kelly.
凯莉
Kelly.
凯莉...
Hello? Oh, how are you?
喂? 你好吗?
Okay.
很好
四星期后
Forty-five minutes.
45分钟
One Dr. Pepper.
一杯汽水...
Two cups of ice.
两杯冰
I like ice.
我喜欢冰
Well, here's the drill.
程序是这样的
Um, plane pulls in, we get off,
飞机降落 我们下机
and there's a little ceremony right there in the hangar.
机库有个简单的仪式
Fred Smith will say a few words.
弗雷德·史密斯会讲几句话
All you have to do is smile and say "thankyou."
你只须微笑和说谢谢就行了
Then we'll take you over to see Kelly.
然后我们便带你去见凯莉
She's actually gonna be there, huh?
她会在场吗?
Well, that's what we have arranged.
我们是那样安排的
I mean, if you're sure you wanna do that.
如果你真的想见她
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yes.
想 真的想
I don't know what I'm gonna say to her.
我不知道该跟她说什么
What in the world am I gonna say to her?
我究竟要对她说什么?
Chuck, Kelly had to let you go.
查克 凯莉只能那样做
You know?
你知道吗?
She thought you were dead.
她以为你死了
And we buried you.
我们埋葬了你
We had a funeral and a coffin and a gravestone.
我们举行了葬礼 棺材 墓碑
The whole thing.
一切都有
You had a coffin?
你们有棺材?
What was in it?
里面是什么?
Well, everybody put something in.
大家都放了些东西进去
You know, just a cell phone or a beeper, some pictures.
手机 传呼机 照片什么的
I put in some Elvis CDs.
我放了几张猫王的唱片
So you had my funeral...
那么你们举行了我的葬礼
and then you had Mary's funeral.
然后又举行了玛丽的...
Stan, I'm so sorry I wasn't around when Mary died.
很抱歉 玛丽去世时我不在
I should've been there for you, and I wasn't.
我该在那里支持你的 但我没有
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Four years ago,
4年前
the FedEx family lost five of our sons.
联邦快递家族失去了5个孩子
That was a terrible and tragic day.
那是令人悲痛的一天
But today, one of those sons,
但今天 其中的一个孩子
Chuck Noland, has been returned to us.
查克·诺兰德回到了我们身边
Chuck, welcome home.
查克 欢迎你归来
Just moments ago, Fred Smith welcomed home Chuck Noland.
刚才 弗雷德·史密斯欢迎查克·诺兰德归来
-How about it, Michelle? -It's such an incredible and amazing story
-你怎么看 米歇尔? -惊奇 惊异 难以置信
to come back from the dead.
死而复生
Well, it's so amazing that Smith himself welcomed him back.
因此弗雷德·史密斯亲自迎接查克
And Fred acknowledged that, "While time waits for no man,
他说: 时间虽然不等人
we take time to pause to honor one of our own. "
但我们仍要停顿下来欢迎查克
Now, that's an expensive pause.
这是个昂贵的停顿
I'm...I'm sorry. I must be in the wrong place.
对不起 我一定是走错了
No, you're in the right place.
不 你没走错
You probably don't remember me. I actually did root canal on you about five years ago.
你可能不记得我了 5年前我帮你补过牙
Jim Spaulding referred you.
是斯伯汀介绍你来找我的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
啊 对 对
I'm Kelly's husband.
我是凯莉的丈夫
Jerry Lovett.
我叫杰瑞·拉维特
Kelly wanted...
凯莉想...
Kelly wanted to be here...
凯莉本想来的...
Look, this is very hard for everyone.
这对大家来说都很难接受
I can't even imagine how hard it is for you.
我甚至无法想象你多么难过
Kelly, uh...
凯莉...
She's had it rough.
她很痛苦
First when she thought she lost you,
先是以为失去了你
and now dealing with all of this.
现在又要面对这一切
It's...It's confusing. It's very emotional for her.
她很迷惑 情绪很不稳定
She's...
她...
She's... sort of lost.
她...不知所措
Maybe you could just give her a little more time.
也许你可以多给她点时间
Anyway, uh,
无论如何...
I'm sorry that...
我很抱歉...
Okay, people, let's go.
各位 我们走吧
Party's over. Let's go home. Let's go home.
派对结束了 回家吧
You're definitely gonna have togo down to the DMV.
你一定要去运输署
Okay, Maynard, let's go. Chuck's had a big day.
梅纳德 我们走吧 查克累了
-I have to brief this man on his meetings tomorrow... -I know.
-我要跟他谈谈明天的会面 -我知道
with the accountants and the attorneys, all right?
有关会计和律师的事
I will see you bright and early in the morning.
我们明天一大早见吧
-Hey, Chuck, welcome home. We love you. -Becca, I need to speak to you.
-查克 欢迎回家 我们爱你 -贝嘉 我要跟你谈谈
You know, Chuck, we gotta catch up on some of that fishin', now.
我们一定再去钓鱼 查克
Take care.
走好
-Good night. -Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
You got everything you need? Okay.
还需要什么东西吗?
Well, if you need anything, just sign for it,
需要什么 签账就行
and I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
Get some sleep, okay? We got another big day tomorrow.
好好睡一觉 明天会很忙
It takes a lot of paperwork to bring back a man.
安顿一个人需要很多文件
-Bring you back to life, man. -Bye, Chuck.
-帮你起死回生 -再见 查克
-Take care, now. -Tomorrow.
-好好休息 -明天
Tomorrow we're gonna bring you back to life.
明天 明天帮你起死回生
How long are you gonna be, man?
你要去多久?
-how long will that buy me? -About ten minutes.
-这可以买多久? -大约10分钟
I'm awake.
我还没睡
I saw your taxi drive up.
我看到你的的士开进来了
Get in here out of the rain.
进来 别淋雨
I saw you down at the hub today,
我今天在机场见到你了
so I know you were down there.
所以我知道你去了
Let me get you a towel.
我给你拿条毛巾
They're sleeping.
他们睡了
If you come in, I'll make you some coffee.
进来吧 我给你煮杯咖啡
It's a nice house.
房子不错
Yeah, we got a nice mortgage too.
对 房款也很不错
What's your daughter's name?
你女儿叫什么名字?
Katie.
姬蒂
Katie.
姬蒂
-She's a beautiful little girl. -She's a handful.
-她很美 -她很调皮
Just let me get one thing straight here.
有件事我很想知道
We have a pro football team now, but they're in Nashville?
田纳西的足球队现在在纳什维尔?
Um, yeah. Oh, my God. Okay. They used to be in Houston.
是 我的天 是这样的 他们以前在休斯顿
First they were the Oilers, and now they're the Titans.
当初叫加油工 现在叫巨人
The Houston Oilers are the Tennessee Titans?
休斯顿加油工就是田纳西巨人
Yeah.
是的
But that's not all.
还不止这些
They went to the Super Bowl last year.
他们去年打入了超级碗赛
-And I missed that. -You would've died. It was so exciting.
-我错过了 -你会惋惜的 精彩绝伦
They almost won by one yard. One lousy yard right at the end.
只差一码就赢了 他们最后差一码
I got whole milk, 2% and nonfat.
我有全脂 百分二和全脱脂牛奶
I don't have any half-and-half, and that's what you like.
没有你喜欢的半对半
That'll do fine.
随便好了
What happened to you becoming a professor?
你当教授的事怎么样了
You're not Dr. Kelly Frears-Lovett?
你不是凯莉·费亚兹·拉维特博士吗?
When you, um...
当你...
When your plane went down,
当你的飞机失事时
everything just sort of got put on hold.
我什么都扔下了
I think about taking it up again, though.
我也想过重新拾起来
I came out here to give you this.
我来是给你这个的
Oh, my God.
我的天
I'm sorry it doesn't work.
抱歉弄坏了
And I, uh, I kept the picture.
还有 我...保留了照片
It was all faded anyway.
反正全褪色了
I want you to have it. I gave it to you.
我想你留着吧 是我给你的
That's a family heirloom, and it should stay in your family.
这是家传之宝 应该留在你家
That's everything I have from when you went down to now.
自从你失事以后 这就是我的一切
They said they never figured out what caused the crash.
他们从没找出失事的原因
Probably some mislabeled hazardous material caught fire.
可能是贴错标签的危险品着火了
So here's where that ship found you.
这是船发现你的地点
You drifted about 500 miles.
你漂流了大约500英里
This is where your island was,
你的岛在这里
about 600 miles south ofthe Cook lslands.
在库克群岛以南约600英里
And these are the search grids.
这些是搜索坐标方格
Ships went back and forth for weeks looking for you.
船只在那里搜索了几个星期
I never should've gotten on that plane.
我根本不应该上那架飞机
I never should've gotten out of the car.
我根本不应该下车
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看样东西
Come here.
过来
This is...This is our car.
这辆是...我们的车
You kept our car.
你保留了我们的车
All right, now, this is weird.
好 现在...这真古怪
It's a good car.
这是一辆好车
Had a lot of memories in this car.
车里有很多美好的回忆
Two very nice memories.
两个特别好的回忆
Oh, that trip down to the Gulf, yeah.
那次去墨西哥湾的旅程 对
So, can I drive it?
我可以开吗?
It's your car.
这车是你的
That's good,'cause my...my taxi's gone.
好极了 因为我的的士走了
Let me get some stuff out of the back.
让我先拿走后面的东西
You think you're gonna have more kids?
想再生孩子吗?
I don't know.
不知道
It's kind of confusing right now.
我现在有点乱
Well, you should.
你应该生的
I mean, really, you should.
我说真的 你应该生
I would.
我会的
So, what now?
那么 你现在干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
You said you'd be right back.
你说你很快就会回来的
I'm so sorry.
我很对不起你
Me too.
我也是
Chuck!
查克!
Chuck!
查克!
Chuck!
查克!
I always knew you were alive.
我一直都知道你没死
I knew it.
我知道
But everybody said I had to stop saying that...
但人人都不准我再这样说
that I had to let you go.
要我放手
I love you.
我爱你
You're the love of my life.
你是我一生里的最爱
I love you too, Kelly.
我也爱你 凯莉
More than you'll ever know.
比你知道的还爱你
Chuck?
查克?
You have to go home.
你得回家了
We both had done the math, and...
我俩当年都计算过了...
Kelly added it all up.
凯莉考虑过所有的因素
She knew she had to let me go.
她知道一定要放弃我
I added it up, knew that I'd...
我考虑过了一切 知道...
I'd lost her.
自己会失去她
'Cause I was never gonna get off that island.
因为我永远无法离开那个岛
I was gonna die there,
我会死在那里
totally alone.
孤单地死去
I mean, I was gonna get sick or I was gonna get injured or something.
我会生病 受伤或有其它意外
The only choice I had,
我只有一个选择
the only thing I could control
我唯一可以控制的...
was when and how...
就是什么时候 怎么样...
and where that was gonna happen.
以及在哪里死
So... I made a rope.
因此...我做了一条绳子
And I went up to the summit to hang myself.
爬上山顶想吊死
But I had to test it, you know?
但我得先试试那条绳子
Of course. You know me.
当然 你了解我
And the weight of the log...
代替我的木头太重
snapped the limb of the tree.
把树枝折断了
So I...I...
所以我...我...
I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.
甚至不能选择自己的死法
I had power over nothing.
我对什么都无能为力
And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.
就在那时我有了种温暖的感觉
I knew...
我知道
somehow
无论如何...
that I had to stay alive.
我一定要活下去
Somehow.
无论如何
I had to keep breathing,
我一定要继续呼吸
even though there was no reason to hope.
即使已经没有盼望的理由
And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.
逻辑告诉我 再也见不到这个地方了
So that's what I did.
这就是我所做的
I stayed alive.
我活下来了
I kept breathing.
我继续呼吸
And then one day that logic was proven all wrong,
后来有一天 逻辑被证实错了
because the tide...
因为潮水
came in, gave me a sail.
给我带来了一面帆
And now, here I am.
而现在 我在这里
I'm back...
我回到了...
in Memphis, talking to you.
孟菲斯 在跟你说话
I have ice in my glass.
我的杯中有冰
And I've lost her all over again.
而我又重新失去了她
I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.
没有凯莉我很伤心
But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.
但我感激她陪我度过了岛上的岁月
And I know what I have to do now.
我知道自己现在要做什么
I gotta keep breathing.
我要继续呼吸
Because tomorrow, the sun will rise.
因为明天 太阳将会升起
Who knows what the tide could bring?
谁知道潮水会带来什么?
*I gave a letter to the postman*
*He put it in his sack*
*Bright and early next morning*
*He brought my letter back*
*She wrote upon it*
*Return to sender*
*Address unknown*
*No such number**
Hello!
喂!
Hello!
喂!
FedEx!
联邦快递!
这个包裹救了我一命 谢谢 查克·诺兰德
-You look lost. -I do?
-你像是迷路了 -是吗?
Where are you headed?
你要去哪里?
Well, I was just about to figure that out.
我正在想呢
Well, that's 83 South.
那是83号公路南行线
And this road here will hook you up with l-40 East.
这条可接上州际40号公路东行线
If you turn right,
如果你右转
that'll take you to Amarillo, Flagstaff,
可以去阿玛里洛 旗杆市
California.
加州
And if you head back that direction,
如果回头往那里走
you'll find a whole lotta nothin' all the way to Canada.
经过一片荒芜直达加拿大
I got it.
明白了
All right, then.
那好吧
Good luck, cowboy.
祝你好运 牛仔
Thank you.
谢谢你