千钧一发 Gattaca

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语 / 世界语

影片类型: 剧情 / 科幻 / 惊悚

导演: 安德鲁·尼科尔

演员: 伊桑·霍克 / 乌玛·瑟曼 / 裘德·洛 / 艾伦·阿金 / 戈尔·维达尔 / 山德·贝克利 / 劳恩·迪恩 / 简妮·布鲁克 / 伊莱亚斯·科泰斯 / 玛娅·鲁道夫 / 伍娜·戴蒙 / 布莱尔·安德


台词
"你要察看神的作为:"
"因神使为曲的谁能变直呢?"
传道书第七章第十三节
"我认为人类不但破坏大自然"
"而且大自然也希望我们如此"
威勒德 佳林
千 钧 一 发
Welcome to Gattaca.
欢迎来到盖特卡公司
"不久的未来"
You keep your work station so clean, Jerome.
你的工作站很干净嘛 杰隆
It's next to godliness.
"干净才能接近神圣"
- Isn't that what they say? - "Godliness."
-人们不是常这么说吗? -"神圣"?
I reviewed your flight plan.
我看过你的飞行计划了
Not one error in a million keystrokes.
在一百万次按键里没有一个错误
Phenomenal. It's right that someone like you is taking us to Titan.
很棒!由你这样的人带领我们去提坦就对了
Has the committee approved the mission?
委员会通过这项任务了没有?
There's been talk of delay.
有人说可能会推迟
You shouldn't listen to talk.
不要随便听信别人的话
You leave in a week.
一星期后你就能升空了
You've got a substance test.
等会儿去接受检查
If you have been notified for substance analysis...
如果你收到检查通告
please report to the testing center.
请到检验中心报到
Never shy. Pisses on command.
杰隆 你从不感到不好意思 该尿就尿
I ever tell you that's a beautiful piece of equipment?
你那个长得很棒哦 杰隆我有没有跟你提过?
Every time I'm here.
我每一次来你都这样讲
Occupational hazard.
这叫职业病
I see many in the course of any day.
我每天都会看到一大堆
Yours happens to be an exceptional example.
你的只是一个特殊例子
I don't know why my folks didn't order one like that for me.
不晓得我爸妈为什么不帮我订一个那样的
By the way...
"合格:莫洛 杰隆"
have I told you about my son?
对了 我有没有跟你提过我儿子?
- No, you haven't. - Remind me to sometime.
-没 你没提过 -下回提醒我吧
So you're about to go up.
你马上就要升空了嘛
One week left.
只剩下一星期了
Please tell me you're excited.
拜托告诉我你有一点点兴奋
I'll tell you at the end of the week.
周末再告诉你
Congratulations, Jerome.
恭喜 杰隆
Thank you.
谢谢
How many launches are there in a day? A dozen?
一天内会发射几趟?十几次吧?
Sometimes more.
You're the only one who watches them all.
你是唯一一个每次都看的人
If you're going to pretend like you don't care, don't look up.
如果你想继续假装不在乎的样子 就别往上看
The most unremarkable of events.
最平淡无奇的一件事
Jerome Morrow, navigator first class...
杰隆·莫洛 首席宇航员
is about to embark on a one-year manned mission to Titan...
马上就要执行为期一年的提坦载人任务
the 14th moon of Saturn.
也就是土星的第十四个卫星
A highly prestigious assignment. Although for Jerome...
这是一个人人称羡的任务 但对于杰隆来说
selection was virtually guaranteed at birth.
从一出生就注定要担当这个任务
He's blessed with all the gifts required for such an undertaking.
他具备了这个任务所需要的所有条件
A genetic quotient second to none.
优生学中的上上之选
No, there is truly nothing remarkable...
不过杰隆·莫洛的成长之路
about the progress of Jerome Morrow.
倒没有什么特别之处
Except that I am not Jerome Morrow.
除了一点...我并不是杰隆·莫洛
I was conceived in the Riviera.
我妈在里维耶拉受孕
Not the French Riviera, the Detroit variety.
但那不是法国的里维耶拉 而是别克的一种车款
They used to say that a child conceived in love...
人家说 因爱诞生的小孩
has a greater chance of happiness.
快乐的机率比较大
They don't say that anymore.
但这种话如今已听不到了
I'll never understand what possessed my mother to put her faith...
我不晓得我母亲为什么会宁愿相信主
in God's hands rather than those of her local geneticist.
而非她当地的遗传学家
Ten fingers, ten toes. That's all that used to matter.
十根手指头和十根脚趾头 一直以来只要这样就够了
Not now. Now, only seconds old...
但现在就不同了 宝宝出生几秒钟
the exact time and cause of my death was already know.
未来的死因和时间就已经能断定
Neurological condition: 60% probability.
患精神病的机率是60%
Manic depression: 42% probability.
患躁郁症的机率是42%
Attention deficit disorder: 89% probability.
注意力不集中的机率是89%
Heart disorder...
患心脏病的机率...
99% probability.
是99%
Early fatal potential.
早衰的机率偏高
Life expectancy: 30.2 years.
寿命预估是30.2岁
Thirty years.
三十岁?
The name?
要取什么名字
- Anton. - No!
-安东... -不!
Vincent Anton.
是文生 安东
Yeah. That's a good name.
对...这是个好名字
I know he'll do something.
我知道他以后一定会出人头地 你会干一番事业的
From an early age I came to think of myself as others thought of me.
我从小便知道别人对我的看法
Chronically ill. Every skinned knee and runny nose...
老是生病 每次膝盖碰破或是流鼻涕
was treated like it was life-threatening.
都会被视为攸关人命般大
I'm sorry. The insurance won't cover it.
抱歉 他的状况不在投保范围内
- If he fell... - I was told everything...
-万一跌倒... -但有人告诉我...
I wish there was something I could do.
这个我无能为力
Like most parents of their day...
跟当时其它父母亲一样的是
they were determined that their next child would be born...
他们决心怀下一个孩子时
in what has become the natural way.
一定要从善如流 筛选基因
Your extracted eggs, Marie...
梅莉 你的卵子
have been fertilized with Antonio's sperm.
已经和安东尼奥的精子结合
After screening, we are left with two healthy boys...
在筛选之后 剩下两个健康的男孩
and two very healthy girls.
还有两个非常健康的女孩
Naturally, no critical predispositions
当然不会有
to any major inheritable diseases.
危险疾病遗传的倾向
All that remains is to select the most compatible candidate.
接下来只剩下选择最佳人选
First, we let's decide on gender.
首先我们要决定的是性别问题
Have you given it any thought?
你们考虑过这个问题没有?
We would want Vincent to have a brother, you know...
我们希望文生有个弟弟你知道的
to play with.
让他有个玩伴
Of course. Hello, Vincent.
当然可以 你好 文生!
You have specified hazel eyes, dark hair and fair skin.
你提过要淡褐色眼睛 深色头发和白皙皮肤
I've taken the liberty of eradicating any
我已经除去了一些
potentially prejudicial conditions.
潜在的不利因子
Premature baldness, myopia...
比方像早龄秃头和近视
alcoholism and addictive susceptibility...
酗酒和易成瘾性
propensity for violence, obesity, etc.
暴力倾向 肥胖等等
We didn't want... Diseases, yes, but...
我们不要... 我是指疾病 没错 但...
We were just wondering if it's good to leave a few things to chance?
但我们希望保留一些东西让它自由发展
You want to give your child the best possible start.
我们希望两位的孩子天生下来就是最好的
Believe me, we have enough imperfection built in already.
请相信我人类已经有很多遗传缺失
Your child doesn't need any additional burdens.
不能让孩子有额外负担了
Keep in mind this child is still you.
请两位记得 这个孩子还是会遗传两位的基因
Simply the best of you.
不过是两位体内的最佳基因
You could conceive naturally a thousand times
你可能自然受孕1000次
and never get such a result.
也不会得到这样的结果
That's how my brother, Anton, came into the world.
这样我弟弟安东就来到了这个世界
A son my father considered worthy of his name.
我爸爸认为这个儿子才值得继承他的名字
What did I tell you? See how he's grown?
我不是说过的吗? 看到他长高的速度了没
By the time we were playing at blood brothers...
当我们还以血亲手足相称时
I understood that there was
我就知道
something different flowing through my veins...
我体内流的血很不一样
and I'd need more than a drop...
如果我想出人头地的话
if I was going to get anywhere.
就必须付出更多代价
Our favorite game was chicken.
我们最喜欢玩的是"比胆量"
When our parents weren't watching, we'd swim out as far as we dared.
爸妈一不留意 我们就会比看谁游得最远
It was about who would get scared and turn back first.
看谁先害怕先回头
Come on, you coward!
快啊!胆小鬼!
Of course, it was always me.
当然 输的总是我
Anton was by far the stronger swimmer...
到目前为止安东总是更强
and he had no excuse to fall.
而且没理由失败
Maybe it was the love of the planets...
(水星 金星 地球 土星)也许因为我太爱行星
or my growing dislike for this one.
也或许是因为我越来越不喜欢我所在的这颗行星
But for as long as I can remember, I have dreamed of going into space.
但打从我有记忆以来 就一直幻想遨游星际
700 million. 750 million. 800 million.
七亿 七亿五千万 八亿
850 million.
八亿五千万
How many astronauts are there?
世界上到底有多少航天员啊?
I bet I could be one if I wanted.
如果我想成为一名航天员的话 我一定会
Don't eat that. It's Pluto.
拜托 不要乱吃 那是冥王星!
《星际事业》
My goals didn't change a lot in the intervening years...
到了叛逆青春期 我的目标并没有太大的改变
much to my parents' dismay.
我爸妈挺担心的
Vincent
文生
You have to be realistic. With your heart condition...
你必须实际一点 像你心脏太衰弱...
Mom, there's a chance there's nothing wrong with my heart.
妈 我的心脏也可能不会出问题
One in a hundred.
百分之一的机会
- I'll take it. - The trouble is, they won't.
-我还是愿意尝试 可以吧? -问题是 他们不愿意
Listen. For God's sake...
听着...拜托你...
you gotta understand something.
你必须了解
The only way you'll see the inside of a spaceship is to clean it.
你能看到宇宙飞船内部的唯一机会就是去当清洁工
My father was right.
我爸说得没错
It didn't matter how much I lied on my resume.
我的简历里有多少弄虚作假都没用
My real resume was in my cells.
我真正的简历在我的细胞里
Why should anybody invest all that money to train me...
既然已经有这么多"身世清白"的人
when there are a thousand other applicants with a far cleaner profile?
他们干嘛要花这么多钱来训练我呢?
Of course, it's illegal to discriminate.
当然 歧视是违法的
"Genoism," it's called.
那被称为"基因歧视"
But no one takes the law seriously.
但是没人认真对待法律
If you refuse to disclose...
如果你拒绝"暴露身份"
they can always take a sample from a door handle or a handshake...
他们大可从门把上或者通过握手采集到你的基因样本
even the saliva on your application form.
甚至是申请表上的唾液
If in doubt, a legal drug test can just as easily become...
如果还是无法确认的话 一次合法的药检就能轻易变成
an illegal peek at your future in the company.
非法的窥视 预测你在该公司的前途
You sure you wanna do this? You know you're gonna lose.
你确定吗?你知道你会输
It was the last time we swam together...
那是我们最后一次一起游泳
and out into the open sea...
一直游到远海里
like always, knowing each stroke to the horizon...
跟往常一样 明白向着地平线每滑一次水
was one we'd have to make back to the shore.
都意味着回到岸边就多滑一次水
But something was very different about that day.
但当天有点很不一样
Every time Anton tried to pull away...
安东每次想要超前
he found me right beside him.
就发现我就在他身边
Until finally, the impossible happened.
最后不可能的事发生了
Vincent!Vincent!
文生!文生!
It was the one moment in our lives...
那是我们这辈子里唯一一次
that my brother was not as strong...
我弟弟没有他相信的那样强
as he believed and I was not as weak.
而我不是那样弱
It was the moment that made everything else possible.
那一刻让我相信其它事情也有可能
Like many in my situation...
就跟其它像我这样的人一样
I moved around in the next few years, getting work where I could.
此后几年我常到处奔走混一口饭吃
I must've cleaned half the toilets in the state.
我大概清过了州里一半以上的厕所
I belonged to a new underclass...
我被归入一个不再以社会地位
no longer determined by social status or skin color.
和肤色来区分的新下层阶级
- Welcome to Gattaca, gentlemen. - No.
-欢迎来到盖特卡公司 先生们 -不
We now have discrimination down to a science.
如今 我们受到了科学的歧视
There's your cleaning material.
那是你们的清洁工具
Start from the front, clean all the way back.
从前面开始一直清到后面
And I wanna see my smiling face on that floor.
我要你们把地板擦得可以照见我微笑的脸
What about you, Your Majesty? You dreaming of space?
你什么毛病啊 大人? 幻想上太空吗?!
Come here.
跟我来
You can start by cleaning this space right here.
你可以从打扫这里开始
I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal...
当我站在这里时 心里确定 尽管近在咫呎
than when I was standing right beside it.
我的目标却远在天涯
When you clean the glass, don't clean it too well.
文生 玻璃不要擦得太干净
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You might get ideas.
免得你胡思乱想
But if it's clean, it'll be easier to see me
但擦干净后 你就能清楚的看见
when I'm on the other side of it.
我在另一头干什么
"天体航空学"
For all my brave talk, I knew it was just that.
我只是嘴硬而已我知道自己不过尔尔
No matter how much I trained or how much I studied...
不管我多么努力训练和学习
the best test score wouldn't matter
如果我没有验血结果 即使我
without the blood test to go with it.
有全世界最好的考试成绩也没用
I made up my mind to resort to more extreme measures.
我决定采取非常手段
The man who showed up at my doorstep...
这个出现在我眼前的人
didn't exactly advertise in the Yellow Pages.
可不是一般的商人
Stand straight.
站直
- How did you hear about me? - People.
-你怎么会知道我的? -别人介绍的
Any distinguishing marks? Tattoos, scars, birthmarks?
身体上有没有什么标记? 刺青 疤痕 胎痣什么的
No. I don't think so.
没有
You're serious about this? I hope you're not wasting my time.
你真的想这样? 别浪费我的时间
No, I'd give 100%.
我...我真的想这样
That'll get you halfway there.
决心是成功的一半
That's an old edition, but I know it all by heart.
那是旧版 但我全背下来了
By heart?
背下来了?
You realize the commitment is binding.
你必须了解这种事是不能走回头路的
You have somebody?
你有人选吗?
For the genetically superior, success is easier to attain...
对于基因优秀的人来说 成功是比较容易达成的
but is by no means guaranteed.
但这并不表示万无一失
After all, there is no gene for fate.
再说 也没有决定命运的基因
And when, for one reason or another...
精英成员冥冥中
a member of the elite falls on hard times...
也会有阴沟里翻船的可能
their genetic identity becomes a valued commodity for the unscrupulous.
他们的基因身份也就变成了黑市里的高价商品
One man's loss is another man's gain.
有人失就会有人得
His credentials are impeccable.
他身家很清白
An expiration date you wouldn't believe.
寿命长得你无法想像
The guy's practically gonna live forever.
事实上那家伙可以永远活下去
He's got an I. Q off the register.
智商非常高
Better than 20/20 in both eyes.
双眼视力都好过20/20
And the heart of an ox. He could run through a wall.
牛一样强壮的心脏 他可以撞倒一面墙
If he could still run.
如果他还能跑的话
Actually, he was a big-time swimming star.
事实上 他曾是游泳健将
You could go anywhere with this guy's helix tucked under your arm.
文生 你用这家伙的DNA 身份包你吃得开
What did I tell you? You look so right together I wanna double my fee.
我不是说过吗?你俩长得太像了 我都想要双倍价钱了
- We don't look anything alike. - It's close enough.
-我们长得一点都不像 -已经不错了
When was the last time anybody looked at a photograph?
你记得上次别人看你照片是什么时候吗?
You could have my face on your name tag, for Christ's sake.
你甚至可以用我的照片
How do I explain the accident?
意外的事我要怎样交待?
That's the beautiful thing.
这正是玄妙所在
It happened out of the country.
意外是发生在国外的
There's no record he broke his back. As far as anyone's concerned...
他的记录里没有他摔断了脊柱这一项
he's still a walking, talking, fully-productive member of society.
到现在别人还以为 他是一个完全健全的社会成员
You just have to get him clean
你只要别让他去碰烟 酒
and fill in the last year of his life.
就可以用他的身份过下半辈子
You're a foreigner.
你是外国人?
They don't care where you were born, just how.
他们才不理你是哪里人 他们只在乎你如何出生
Blood has no nationality.
血液是不分国界的
As long as it's got what they're looking for...
只要验血结果让他们满意
it's the only passport you need.
你就可以高枕无忧了
Who lives up there?
上面还有谁在住?
I certainly don't.
反正不是我
So began the process of becoming Jerome.
就这样 我们展开了"变成杰隆"工程
Myopia is one of the most obvious signs of a disadvantaged birth.
近视是这个讲求优生学的时代最明显的缺点
Isn't there another way?
没有别的办法了吗
Surgery's no good. They'll see the scars.
动手术不是明智之举 他们会发现疤痕
It's contact lenses or a white cane.
只能戴隐形眼镜了
Besides, the color doesn't match.
再说 颜色也不太对
He's right. My eyes are prettier.
没错...我的眼睛比较美
You understand I take 25% of everything you make.
说好的 我提成25%
If it doesn't work out, this equipment
万一不成功的话所有的配备
must be returned within seven days.
必须在七天内归还
And you don't get your deposit back.
而且定金不能退你
- I thought you said 20%. - He told me 20%.
-慢着 你说的是20% -不过是差5%...
- Twenty percent. - It's not negotiable.
-20%! -这一点没得商量
I guess that's it.
我想这样就好了
Not quite.
还没
- Why? What? - There's still the matter of height.
-为什么? -身高还有点问题
- How tall are you? - 4'6".
你多高? 四呎六吋
How tall were you before the accident?
意外前多高?
Unfortunately, his profile says he's 6'1 ".
很不幸记录里列明六呎一吋
I'll wear lifts.
那我可以垫脚垫
Even with lifts, you're not that tall.
即使垫上脚垫你也没那么高
So, what?
那怎么样?
不...不
We never discussed that.
我们从没讨论过要这么做
I thought you were serious.
我还以为你很认真 文生
I am. I'm not doing that.
我是很认真 不干就是了
I won't.
我绝不干
Jerome never questioned my commitment again.
杰隆从此不再怀疑我的决心
I took my mind off the pain by reminding myself...
我一直这样想着来忘记自己的痛苦
that when I eventually did stand up
我哪天再度站起来后
I'd be two inches closer to the stars.
距离我遨游天际的梦想会更近2吋
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Wanna go dancing?
想不想去跳舞?
You had to be a right-hander.
你必须习惯用右手
I guess no one orders southpaws anymore.
现在已经没人要左撇子了
Jerome Morrow.
杰隆·莫洛
It's a nice name.
好名字
- It's my name. - I can't be you without it.
-那是我的名字 -不用这个名字怎么变成你?
What makes you think you can be me at all?
你凭什么以为你可以变成我?
Look at this.
你看
Look at it.
看啊!
It's nice.
不错...
I'm impressed. Is it real?
很不错 是真的吗
Are you colorblind too?
你也是色盲吗 文生?
- It's silver. - So?
-这是银牌耶! -那又怎样?
Jerome Morrow was never meant to be one step down on the podium.
我杰隆·莫洛不该屈居人下
With all I had going for me...
尽管我天赋过人
I was still second best.
我还是屈居第二
Me.
我耶!
So how do you expect to pull this off?
你又凭什么以为自己会成功
I don't know exactly.
我也不晓得
Your signature needs work.
你还得多练练签名
It soon came time to put our preparations to the test.
很快的 我们的准备功夫就派上用场了
Jerome was engineered with everything needed to get into Gattaca...
杰隆天生是进入格德佳公司的料
except the desire to do so.
除了没有兴趣
Do you really wanna be in there?
你真的很想进去?
I don't wanna be in there. I wanna be up there.
我才不要进去 我要的是"上去"
What's up there?
上面有什么啊?
That's what I wanna find out, Jerome.
这就是我想知道的 杰隆
Call me Eugene.
叫我尤金好了
My middle name.
那是我的中间名
If you're gonna be Jerome, you better start getting used to it.
如果你想成为"杰隆" 最好早点习惯
Where's my sample?
我要走了 我的样本呢?
In the refrigerator! Door on the left!
在冰箱里 左边门上
Which pouch?
哪一袋?
Oh, any of them.
都可以
Should I test it?
要不要先测测
If you like!
随你
- What's wrong with the machine? - Nothing!
-天啊 机器怎么了? -机器没事!
It's a hot sample. You've been drinking again.
样本有问题 你又喝酒了!
- I haven't! - Christ, it's 8:00 in the morning!
-没有! -天啊 尤金 现在是早上八点!
I haven't!
我没喝
This is no joke! My interview is in an hour!
这不是开玩笑的! 一个小时后我就要面试了
There is more vodka in this piss than there is piss!
这包尿里的伏特加比尿还多!
I'm sorry. I had half a glass to celebrate.
好吧 对不起 我为了庆贺小喝了半杯
Try Friday's. That one will be okay.
试试看星期五那包 不会有问题的
- There's only Wednesday left. - That's the one.
-就只剩下星期三的了 -星期三 就是那包
"正常"
Listen. It's not too late to back out.
听着...现在退出还不算太晚
This is the last day you're gonna be you and I'm gonna be me.
今天以后 你不再是你 我不再是我
Well?
怎么样?
"通过"
Congratulations.
恭喜
Well, what about the interview?
面试的事怎么样了?
That was it.
这就是面试
I got it.
我录取了
Of course you got it.
那当然
And that's the way it was.
情况就这样
Dally, I disposed of as much loose skin,
我每天必须尽量除去脱皮
fingernails and hair as possible...
指甲屑和毛发
to limit how much of my In-Valid self I would leave in the Valid world.
尽量隐瞒"合格"世界里"不合格"的自己
Meanwhile, Eugene prepared samples of his own superior body matter...
尤金也一直准备着自己那高人一等的基因样本
so that I might pass for him.
这样我才能冒充他
Customized urine pouches for the frequent substance tests...
特制的尿液袋用来通过经常的物质检测
fingertip blood sachets for security checks...
指尖血囊是用来通过安全检验的
vials filled with other traces.
还有装满其它样本的玻璃瓶
While Eugene supplied me with a new identity, I paid the rent...
尤金负责提供我一个新身份 我则负责付房租
and kept him in the style to which he'd become accustomed.
让他过他早已习惯的豪华生活
Eugene never suffered from the routine discrimination of a "utero"...
对于我这种"子宫儿"
"faith birth"or "In-Valid" as we were called.
"自然生产" "瑕疵人"的例行歧视
A "Valid, "a "vitro, "a "made man,"
生为"完美人" "试管儿" "人造人"
he suffered under a different burden.
的尤金从来没有尝过 他受到的是另一种负担之苦
The burden of perfection.
也就是"必须完美"的负担
I was now a member of a relatively new...
如今我变成了一个相对新鲜
and particularly detested segment of society.
且令人讨厌社会群体的一份子
One of those who refuses to play the hand that he was dealt.
我变成那种拒绝认命的人
I am most commonly known as a "borrowed ladder"or...
一般称我这种人为"搭便车"
a "degenerate."
或者..."基因盗用者"
In the guise of Jerome Morrow...
冒充成杰隆·莫洛的我
I have risen quickly through the ranks of Gattaca.
在盖特卡升迁得很快
Only one of the mission directors has ever come close...
只有一名任务督导差点...
to discovering my true identity.
识破了我的真正身份
Strange to think, he may have more success exposing me in death...
很奇怪的是他死后对我的威胁
than he ever did in life.
更甚于生前
We apologize for any inconvenience.
抱歉引起的不便
- I think we can rule out suicide. - Excuse me?
-应该可以排除自杀 -先生 你说什么?
Nothing.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢
This will take a while. We might have to push things back.
我们需要一点时间 可能要推迟一下
Irene, I want you to assist the investigators.
艾琳...麻烦你帮一下调查人员的忙
My work, Director. That would put me behind.
总监 这样我的工作进度就会落后
I appreciate your sacrifice.
谢谢你的奉献精神 艾琳
Will you see that I don't lose my place in line?
这样不会影响我的前途吧?
Your place is assured.
绝对不会
So, will you kindly inform the authorities...
所以 请你去告诉有关当局
that we will cooperate in any way...
尽管我们无法容忍严重中断
although we can't tolerate a major disruption.
但还是会全力合作
- Director... - Thank you.
-总监... -谢谢 艾琳
Thank you.
谢谢 总监
How will this affect the mission?
总监 这会影响我们的任务吗?
We're still going ahead as planned.
我们还是会照计划进行
The launch window's only open until week's end...
我们的升空窗口只到周末
and tragic though this event may be...
这宗意外虽然令人惋惜
it hasn't stopped the planets' turning, has it?
它并没有停止行星的运行 不是吗?
- What happened? - I'm going up.
怎么了? 我要升空了
When?
什么时候?
End of the week.
周末
That soon?
周末?
这么快?
What about the mission director?
任务督导怎么说?
He's dead.
他死了
Are you serious?
不会吧?
He was found in his office today beaten
今天早上在他的办公室里发现他被打得血肉模糊
so badly they had to check his name tag.
以至于要检查他的胸卡才知道他是谁
You are serious.
是真的啊
So that's it.
情况就这样
There's nothing between us and ignition.
我们铁定是要出发了
I'm going up.
我马上就要升空了
- The man was murdered. - So? I didn't do it.
-他是被谋杀的耶! -那又怎样 又不是我干的
I didn't say you did, but the place is gonna be crawling with Hoovers.
我没说是你干的 但是一定会有很多调查员来
I'll take my chances with the "J. Edgars" over the mission director.
我冒定这个险了!
Besides, what if they do find something?
就算他们真识破我又怎么样?
I'll be out of their jurisdiction.
还不是一样鞭长莫及
We have to get drunk immediately.
我们一定要马上痛饮一番
- Good evening, gentlemen. - I hope our table's ready.
-晚上好 先生们 -晚上好 位子准备好了吗?
I understand you're leaving us.
我听说你马上就要升空了 莫洛先生
Looks that way.
没错 应该就是这样了
- We're going to miss you. - You've opened the wine, I hope?
-我们会想念你的 -葡萄酒开了吧?
- Of course, sir. - Pour yourself a glass, Cavendish.
-当然 先生 -你自己也来一杯吧 凯文迪诗
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
How old?
几岁?
- Me? - The specimen.
-我吗? -提供样本那个家伙
I kissed him five minutes ago. A real good one.
五分钟前我好好的吻了他
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力
- You want the full sequence? - Yes.
-所有资料都要吗? -是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Some samples may be consumed in the sequencing process.
有的标本会在定序过程中耗损
9.3. Quite a catch.
九点三 这个对象不错哦
Yes. Quite a catch.
没错...这个对象不错
合格 莫洛 杰隆
How many times have I told Cavendish?
天...我跟凯文迪诗交待过多少次了?
This can't have been opened more than five minutes ago!
这瓶酒大概是五分钟前才开的
A wine like this needs to breathe. Remember that.
这种酒必须要提早打开 这一点要记好哦
You know, they say when you're weightless...
你可知道...人家说失重状态下
it's the closest thing to being in the womb.
感觉就好象是回到了子宫
I can't believe you pulled this off.
没想到你还真的成功了
They're sending you up there.
他们要送你上太空耶
Up there, for Christ's sake. You, of all people.
天...那么多人里偏偏挑上你!
I hate to think of you alone in that room for a year.
我不喜欢想到你一个人蹲在那栋房子里一年
Don't think about it. Anyway...
那就不要想了 再说...
the room I'm stuck in is bigger than your tin can.
我蹲的那栋房子比你的宇宙飞船大多了
You know what I'm saying. What are you gonna do?
你很清楚我的意思 你打算干什么呢?
I have my books. I go places in my head.
我可以看书 我最会神游四海了
- I'd be happier if you had company. - I have visitors!
-如果你有伴的话就更好了 -会有人来看我的
- None that you don't pay. - I wouldn't have it any other way.
-是啊...但必须付费就是了 -付钱的最好
Seriously, what are you gonna do?
说真的...你打算怎么办?
I'm gonna finish this.
我要喝完这一杯
What's Titan like this time of year?
提坦在这个时节是什么样?
What's Titan like?
提坦什么样?
Titan is exactly like this.
提坦就像...这样...
All the time.
一年四季都一样
It's got a cloud around it so thick nobody can tell what's underneath.
它总是厚雾压顶 没人知道下面是怎么回事
Maybe there's nothing there.
也许下面什么都没有
There's something there.
有的
You should be going instead of me.
去的应该是你 不是我
Why?
怎么说?
Because up there your legs wouldn't matter.
因为一去到那里 你腿不能动也无所谓
I'm scared of heights.
我怕高
I'm sorry!
对不起!
Do you want this? I'll save some for you, shall I?
要不要来一口? 我帮你留一点好了 好吗?
- I'm really sorry. - You're not that sorry.
-真的很对不起 真的真的 -你不需要道歉
Don't give me a hard time. Give me a break.
不要找我麻烦 让我歇会
Come on!
拜托...
- I'm sorry. - Help!
-对不起... -拉我一把
I wasn't drunk.
我当时没醉
- What do you mean? - When I walked in front of that car.
-你没醉什么意思? -当我走到车子前面时
What car?
什么车子?
I stepped right out in front of it.
我直挺挺的站在车子前面
I'd never been more sober in my life.
那是我这辈子最清醒的一刻
- Go to sleep. - Couldn't even get that right.
-睡吧 -连自杀都没办法做好
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."
如果第一次无法成功 那就必须不断尝试
Go to sleep.
睡吧
I'm proud of you, Vincent.
我以你为傲 文生
You must be drunk to call me Vincent.
你一定是醉了 竟然叫我文生
(合格)
"不合格"
"未授权样本"
- How much do you need? - Twenty minutes.
-你需要多久? -二十分钟
You can go.
可以了
It's all right, Irene. You're excused.
可以了 艾琳 下去吧
We found our man. It's the only specimen we can't account for.
嫌犯找到了 他是整个现场唯一无法查证行踪的人
Every ten years or so, things go our way.
约每十年我们就会走一次好运
The eyelash? What do you know about him?
那根睫毛?你了解到什么?
He's an unregistered In-Valid.
是一个没注册的瑕疵人
He was a janitor here until a few years back when he disappeared.
他是这里一个看门的 几年前突然失踪
So the specimen could have been here since then.
那么什么样本可以从那时起在这里这么多年呢?
Take a look at the floor.
你看看这里的地板 先生
Nothing lays around here for very long.
这里不可能有什么东西待很长时间
And motive? Would a janitor come back
动机呢?一个看门的会在几年后
to kill a man he never knew?
回来谋杀一个他不认识的人吗?
His profile does suggest a violent temperament.
他的资料显示他有暴力倾向
If I'm not mistaken, it also suggests that he's a sick man.
如果我没记错的话资料也显示他是一个病人
There's a 90% chance
这个人有90%的机率
the owner of this eyelash has died of natural causes.
早已自然死亡
Then there's a ten percent chance he's alive.
也就是说存活机率还有10%
It's a lost-and-found case, sir.
这是"失物招领"案例
We find the man who's lost an eyelash, we have the murderer.
只要一找到掉睫毛的人 凶手就手到擒来
I'll do a cross check, find out about his family...
我会交叉查证 我会去查他的家庭...
I've already run it. There's no record of any living relative.
我已经查过了 记录里没有他家人的任何资料
That's a damn shame, sir.
那就太可惜了 长官
Check the entry log, alibis, grudges.
我要你去查入口登记 不在场证据 宿敌
I look around, I see a lot of dry eyes.
我看过了 很多人对他的死无动于衷
The mission director was not universally loved.
任务督导不怎么受欢迎
He was leading the cutbacks in the program.
他打算让计划喊停
With all due respect, sir...
长官 我无意冒犯...
Whatever you say.
好吧 我照办就是了
Jerome, Jerome, the metronome.
杰隆简直就是节拍器
I could play the piano by that heartbeat of his.
我甚至可以用他的心跳频率来弹钢琴
Mr. Director, you will be pleased to know we have a suspect.
总监先生 相信你会很高兴知道我们已经找到嫌犯了
That is a relief. Who is it?
太好了 谁啊?
We found an unaccounted for specimen in the south wing.
我们在南侧厅找到可疑样本
Here's his picture.
这是他的照片
- An In-Valid. - We are still following other leads.
-还是个瑕疵人 -我们还在追踪其它线索
Be that as it may, I'm having this posted immediately.
尽管如此 我还是马上公布嫌犯照片好了
I'm curious.
我很好奇 总监
An advantage, I should imagine, in your line of work.
好奇心 我觉得对于你所从事的工作是个优势
Your hiring practices.
你们的雇人方式
Our recruitment philosophy.
我们的"招聘哲学"
Who do you have to be to be here?
到这里来的都是哪些人?
Naturally, our standard is beyond that of the common citizen.
当然 他们的水准一定要比一般人高
Even amongst your people, you must have varying levels of excellence.
虽然如此 你们员工的优异程度一定会有高低之分
Occasionally we've had to accept candidates with minor shortcomings...
偶尔 我们也会被迫接受一些有小缺点的人员
but nothing that would prohibit someone from working in a field...
不过这些人去当警察
such as law enforcement, for example.
应该都绰绰有余了
But now there are enough of the right kind of people...
目前符合条件的人员人数已经够了
to warrant a new measuring stick.
所以我们的标准严格多了
Bodies with minds to match.
他们的肉体和心智必须平衡
Essential as we push out further and further.
这样才能满足我们的发展计划
Yet you still closely monitor performance.
但是 你们还是紧盯着他们的日常表现
We have to ensure that people are meeting their potential.
我们必须要确保他们完全把潜力发挥出来
- And exceeding it. - No one exceeds his potential.
-而且超出自己的能力 -没人会超出自己的能力
If he did?
万一如此呢?
It would simply mean we did not accurately gauge him in the first place.
那只是因为我们一开始时没有测出他真正的潜力
- Are you all right? - Terrific.
-没事吧 杰隆? -我很好
This is the entry log for the last seven days.
这是过去七天的入口记录
What about you?
你呢 艾琳?
Do you have an alibi?
你有不在场证明吗?
- I was alone. - I find that hard to believe.
-当时我只有一个人 -这一点我很难相信哦
Excuse me.
失陪
I'll take care of that.
交给我就好 莫洛先生
I see I'm not the only one
我发现每一次都抬头看宇宙
who looks up every time there's a launch.
飞船发射的不只是我一个人
- Hello. - Hello.
你好 杰隆 你好
It's awful about the director.
督导的事太可怕了
Awful it didn't happen sooner.
可惜没发生得更早的
Didn't the director threaten to
督导不是曾经不止一次威胁
cancel your mission more than once?
要取消你这次任务吗 杰隆?
- Yes, he did. - Somebody did you a favor.
-有啊 -看来有人帮了你一个大忙
Do they have any idea whose hand I should be shaking?
你知道我应该向谁道谢吗?
They found an eyelash in the south wing.
他们在南侧厅发现一根眼睫毛
- Does it have a name? - Just some In-Valid.
-身份查出来没有? -某个瑕疵人
杰隆...
I had you sequenced. I read your profile.
我分析了你的基因而且还看了你的资料
I'm sorry.
对不起
Seems you're everything they say you are and more.
看起来你确实像他们说的那样名符其实 甚至更优秀
What about you? You're engineered just like the rest of us.
你呢 艾琳?你也跟我们一样都是基因工程的成品
Not quite.
不完全一样
"Unacceptable likelihood of heart failure."
"心衰竭风险过高"
I think that's what the manual says.
我想记录里是这样列明的
The only trip I'll take in space
我的宇宙旅行只能是坐在
is around the sun on the satellite here.
这颗星球上绕着太阳转
If there's anything wrong with you, I can't see it from here.
如果你确实有何不妥 我站在这反正看不见
If you don't believe me...
如果你不相信我的话
Here. Take it.
给你...拿去吧
If you're still interested, let me know.
如果还有兴趣的话 不要忘了告诉我
I'm sorry. The wind caught it.
抱歉 被风吹走了
"不合格"
Is this the approach path that we discussed?
杰隆 这是我们讨论过的航线吗?
Absolutely, Director.
当然 督导
Quite right.
好吧
Listen to what I'm saying to you.
你给我听好
I want what I ordered.
马上送我订的东西来
It's a completely different color.
颜色完全不对
Now, I'm bored of talking to you.
我觉得跟你讲话很无聊
I'm bored. I'll call you back.
无聊 回头再打给你
That was the company that sent us your hair dye.
那是卖你头发染发剂的公司
They sent me "summer wheat" instead of"honey dawn."
他们送错了货
Any fool knows it's two shades lighter.
傻瓜也会知道颜色太淡
She said, "Why don't you try a change?"
她说"为什么不试试看呢?"
We can't use a change.
我不想试 根本不能用嘛
Now I'm probably gonna have to pay for the five boxes they've sent me.
他们送来的五箱货 我可能还得付钱咧!
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这里
Idiots I have to deal with, you wouldn't believe.
那些人简直是白痴
They think I killed the mission director.
他们认为是我杀了任务督导
What makes them think that?
他们怎么这样认为?
They found my eyelash.
他们找到我的眼睫毛
Where?
哪里?
In the corridor.
在走廊里
Well, it could be worse. They could've found it in your eye.
要是在你眼睛上找到的就更糟了
They've got my picture plastered up all over the place.
他们到处公布了我的照片
I can't turn around without seeing my own face.
我一转头就会看到自己的脸
- They'll recognize me. - They won't recognize you.
-他们会认出我的 -他们不会认出你的
I don't recognize you!
我都认不出你!
They won't marry the eyelash to you.
他们不会把眼睫毛跟你联想在一起
They won't believe that one of their elite...
他们不会相信他们的精英
could have suckered them all this time.
居然一直在骗他们
No, no, no. We change nothing.
不...我们维持原状
We do as we planned.
照计划进行
You're Jerome Morrow, navigator first class.
你是首席宇航员杰隆·莫洛
I'm not Jerome Morrow.
我不是杰隆·莫洛!
I'm a murder suspect.
我是谋杀案嫌犯
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
That's more than a day's work!
我辛苦一天都干不了那么多!
- Wait. - We can't stay here.
-慢着... -我们不能住在这里
Stop that!
住手!
Oh, fine!
好吧...
You leave if you want, but you're not taking that stuff.
你走就是了... 不准碰那个东西
That stuff is mine!
那是我的!
I could've rented myself out to somebody with a spine...
我本来可以把自己的身份租给更有骨气的人的
if I'd known you were going to go belly-up on me at the last gasp.
没想到你到头来只是一个缩头乌龟!
You can't quit on me now.
你现在不能就这样走掉!
I've put too much into this. What do you want me to do?
我花了太多的心力 你要我怎样?
Wheel in there and finish the job myself?
坐轮椅亲自出马吗?
They're going to find me.
尤金
他们会找到我的
You still don't understand, do you?
你还是没明白 不是吗?
When they look at you, they don't see you anymore.
当他们看着你时 看到的是我
They only see me.
不是你
Keep your lashes on your lids where they belong.
别乱掉眼睫毛了
How could you be so careless?
你为什么那么不小心呢?
I'm going out.
我要出门
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
If I'm gonna get arrested tomorrow, I'm gonna go out tonight.
我可能明天就被捕了 所以想出去走走
- You sure that's a good idea? - Well, it was your idea...
-你确定这样好吗? -你不是说"维持原状"吗?
not to change anything.
这是你的主意
- Who's going? - Just everybody.
-有谁会去? -大家都会去
Everybody.
大家都会去?
If I don't go, it'll look suspicious.
不去的话会让人怀疑
You don't want to look suspicious, do you?
你不想露出马脚吧?
Thanks.
谢谢
Who ordered this?
这是谁的命令
What are we doing here?
我们这是干嘛?
I'm following a lead. Forgive me, but that's what I do.
我在追查一条线索 抱歉 长官 这是我的任务
I'm a detective. I follow leads.
也就是追踪线索
What makes you think the owner of the eyelash is here?
你根据什么认为眼睫毛的主人在这里?
He's an In-Valid, sir.
他是瑕疵人 长官
Where do we look for In-Valids but where In-Valids are?
这里是瑕疵人聚居地
He's an In-Valid?
他是瑕疵人
He's an In-Valid clever enough to go unregistered all these years.
但他却聪明到我们查不到他这些年来的资料
Do you think he's likely to lie down for us now?
你觉得他会在这里乖乖就范吗?
- Well, what would you suggest? - Move the inquiry...
-那你觉得怎样 长官? -去查明
back to the scene.
把调查重点移回凶案现场
Draw a five-mile radius around Gattaca,
沿着盖特卡方圆五哩内再清查一遍
sweep again, random stops.
不定时盘查可疑人物
"合格"
You're a navigator? At Gattaca?
你是宇航员?在盖特卡上班?
That's what it says, doesn't it?
资料上不是这样写的吗?
It doesn't say you're crippled.
资料没列明你残疾
I'm not crippled.
我才不是残疾咧
I hurt my leg training, you moron.
我是训练时受伤了 白痴
How dare you question me?
你居然敢怀疑我
Yeah, right.
好吧
- What's your number? - All right, forget it.
-你几号? -算了
What's your number, you fucking flatfoot?
不 几号 你这个混蛋!
I said forget it. What do you want, an apology?
我说算了 你想怎样? 要我道歉吗?
It gets to you, doesn't it?
你很不爽 对吧?
It gets to you that I can do what you can only dream of!
看到我能去你做梦才能去的地方你很不爽吧?
I'm getting off this ball of dirt! How dare you question me?
我马上就要离开地球了 你好大的胆子敢怀疑我
- That's harassment. - My mistake.
-这简直就是骚扰嘛! -我错了
What's your number?
你编号几号?
May I remind you that this is a crime scene?
拜托 这是凶杀案现场咧!
What's this man doing here?
这家伙在干嘛?
- What are you doing, old man? - Doing my job, sir.
-你在干嘛 老家伙? -工作啊 先生
- This is evidence. - But it's just trash.
-这是证据 -但...那只是垃圾嘛
You didn't know?
你不晓得吗?
- Oh, yes. - Wonderful, wasn't it?
-晓得啊... -很棒 不是吗?
Twelve fingers or one, it's how you play.
弹钢琴不是一指神功 就要用十二根指头
That piece can only be played with 12.
那首曲子是专门为十二根手指的人写的
What's all this about?
怎么回事?
It's probably nothing.
大概没事吧
You better not. I don't want to give you a contaminated specimen.
最好不要...因为我可不希望给你被污染的样本
Get my meaning?
懂我的意思吗
"合格"
Thanks.
谢谢
You never know where those swabs have been.
不晓得那些工具有没有消毒干净
I want to show you something.
我带你去看样东西
Come on! We'll miss it!
快过来啊 快来不及了
Come on. We'll miss it.
快点 快来不及了
What did I tell you?
我怎么讲的?
- Strange. - What?
-奇怪 -怎样?
Your eyes look different.
你的眼睛跟以前不一样
I guess it must be the light.
我猜可能是光线不同吧
Must be.
一定是的
Positive match.
"不合格" 完全吻合
I'm impressed.
不错
The cup was definitely used since the original sweep?
那个杯子是原来调查行动之后发现的吗?
Two samples. Two days.
两个样本 两个不同的调查日
Either the suspect returned to the scene
不是嫌犯太渴
of the crime to get a drink of water...
回到现场喝了一杯水
or he still works there.
就是他还在那里上班
I thought we checked all the service staff.
我还以为所有的勤杂员工都已经清查过了
I don't think he cleans up the place anymore.
我不认为他还在那里当清洁工
I have a feeling he might be there under false pretenses.
我想他在用冒牌身份
A borrowed ladder? At Gattaca?
在盖特卡有"基因盗用者"?
It's far-fetched, but it's not impossible.
虽然有点牵强 但不是完全不可能
I find it hard to believe he could be one of their elite workers.
很难相信是他们的精英员工之一
He wouldn't have the mental faculty or the physical stamina.
尽管他过得了保安系统 但体能和心智一定招架不住
Maybe you're underestimating him.
你也许低估了他
Maybe he is an impostor, and maybe the director found out.
也许他耍诈被督导发现
That could be his motive.
这可能是他的杀人动机
Let's sample every internal employee intravenously.
我建议采集所有现场涉及员工的静脉血样
Two-thirds of their work force fall under that category.
这会涉及到三分之二的员工
We'd close them down for days.
我们已经误了他们几天
A fingertip or urine sample is sufficient.
指尖和尿液样本就够了
I suggest blood from the vein. I hope I'm not out of line.
我觉得静脉采集血液比较好 希望我没越权
It's only a matter of time, sir.
只是迟早的问题 先生
What's with the plungers, Lamar?
干嘛用注射针 拉玛
You open up a blood bank?
你们想开血库啊?
The gentlemen of law enforcement are concerned...
警局的人认为
that my testing methods may have been compromised.
原来的方法可能不够准确
- Goddamn! - I'm sorry.
-噢 天啊! -抱歉
- Are you out of practice? - Here, let me look at that.
抱歉
- Are you out of practice? - Here, let me look at that.
-你会不会抽血啊 拉玛? -让我看看...
It's all right.
没事...没关系
Luckily, it looks as though we have enough.
还好血也抽得差不多了
If you need more, you can always get it off his shoes.
如果不够的话 你可以用他鞋子上的血
合格 莫洛 杰隆
艾琳
So you didn't do it, after all.
所以 确实不是你干的?
I guess somebody beat me to it.
不是...有人捷足先登了
I guess.
我想也是
I leave in two days.
两天后我就要升空了
I guess you know that. But...
我...我想你也知道了 不过...
That's the last.
那是最后一个了
Something's not right.
情况不太对
He's not here.
他不在这里 这里是死胡同
No, we missed something.
不 我们一定错过了什么的
I say we test again.
我建议再测试一次
Test? I cannot allow you...to disrupt operations any further.
测试?我不能允许你再影响到我们的计划
You're not concerned about having a murderer in your midst?
你根本不在乎你这发生了谋杀案
Right now your presence is creating more of a threat.
现在你们在这里无事生非更危险
The window for our latest launch is open for seven days...
发射窗口将开启七天...
once every 70 years...
这是每七十年才会有的一次
so it's rather crucial we leave on time.
所以 我们准时升空是非常重要的
The mission means a great deal to you, doesn't it?
这项任务对你来说很重要 不是吗?
And your late colleague opposed it, didn't he?
你那个被杀死的同事反对
Take another look at my profile, Detective.
再去看看我的资料吧
You won't find a violent bone in my body.
我没有任何暴力倾向
My apologies, Director. We won't trouble you any further.
对不起 总监 他不会再来打扰你
This is not the only place we can look.
这里不是唯一可调查的地方
Let's start making our rounds.
好吧 那就回去巡逻吧
I'm luckier than most. Not as lucky as some.
我比大部份人都幸运 但不如某些人幸运
- I know something about that. - You, Jerome?
-我明白一些 -你 杰隆?
What heart problem did you ever have?
你得过什么的心脏毛病啊?
Did you get yours broken once?
你心碎过吗?
I had this crazy idea...
我突发奇想
that you were more interested in the murder case than me.
你对那宗谋杀案的兴趣大过我
You're right.
你说得没错
That's a crazy idea.
那的确是突发奇想
Would you like to dance?
要不要跳舞?
It's funny.
有意思
You work so hard...
你如此努力工作
and you do everything you can to get away from a place...
拼尽全力想离开一个地方
and when you finally get your chance to leave...
可等到最后终于有机会离开时
you find a reason to stay.
又发现一个留下来的理由
A year is a long time.
一年不算短
Not so long. Just once around the sun.
也不算长
地球绕太阳一周而已
Hello, everyone!
各位好!很高兴见到你们!
I'm your detective for the evening.
我是负责今晚的警探
Please don't leave the premises.
请不要离开现场
I said nobody leave! Am I speaking...
我说谁也不准离开现场
in some strange foreign language?
我说的是什么奇怪的外国话吗?
Check for hairpieces, lenses, dentures.
检查假发 隐形眼镜还有假牙
I want napkins. I want cigarette butts. I want the saliva off teacups.
收集所有的纸巾 烟蒂 还有茶杯上的口水
That's a familiar face. Check him out, will you?
那家伙很面熟 去查一查
I thought you wanted to dance.
我还以为你想跳舞
- Excuse me. Where are you going? - Yeah, I know. Just a minute.
-抱歉 你们要去哪里? -噢 啊...
杰隆!
- Are you insane? - Come on!
-你疯了吗? -快走!
Where did they go?
他们往哪里逃?
Come here. Come on.
起来
Don't you understand? I can't do that.
你难道不知道我跑不了这么远
You just did.
你刚刚不是已经跑了吗?
Don't touch your face! Don't swallow! Don't spit!
不要碰脸 不要吞口水 不要吐口水!
Let's clean his teeth.
清一清他的牙齿
Vincent!
文生!
Vincent!
文生!
Who's Vincent?
谁是文生?
Me...
我...
Don't say anything.
什么都别说...
What happened?
怎么回事?
The scars on your legs?
你脚上的疤痕?
You remember the '99 Chrysler Le Baron?
还记得九九年的利贝伦车吗?
This is the exact height of the front fender.
它的挡泥板就这么高
I looked left instead of right.
我左 右方向搞错了
Did you just make that up, or do you use it all the time?
那是你刚刚想到的 还是一直都那样讲?
I use it all the time.
我一直都那样讲
I know you had something to do with the director's death.
我知道你跟督导的死有关
That's not true, Irene.
没这回事 艾琳
"合格"
"不合格"
Isn't that the man from last night?
那不是昨晚的那个家伙吗?
He's nobody.
他不值得一提
He's one of our best.
他是我们的最佳成员之一
I'm certain he has nothing to do with this business.
我确定他跟这件事无关
杰隆·莫洛
You don't look well, Jerome.
你的气色不好 杰隆
Why don't you go home?
回家去休息吧
- Can I help you? - I'm looking for Jerome Morrow.
-我帮得上什么忙吗? -我正在找杰隆·莫洛
I'm sorry. He's ill with nausea. It's quite common before a mission.
抱歉 他有点反胃 这是升空前常有的事
Really?
真的吗?
I ought to pay him a visit. I understand you can show me the way.
我要去看看他 你应该可以帮我带个路吧?
"右眼"
You don't know who he is, do you?
你并不知道他是谁 是吧 艾琳?
Hello?
喂?
Eugene, I need you to be yourself for the day.
尤金 今天麻烦你做回自己
I was never very good at it, remember?
这一点我不很行 记得吧?
The investigators are coming by. I'm supposed to be sick.
调查员马上就会到 他以为我生病了
So you keep telling me. How long have I got?
你已经说过了 他什么时候会到?
Not long.
快了
I guess he's not home.
他好象不在家
- Hello? - I'm here to see Jerome Morrow.
-喂? -我来看望杰隆·莫洛
Yes, that's me. Come up.
我就是 上来吧
I guess he's home.
我想他在哦
Come in!
请进!
请进
Hello, sweetheart.
嗨 亲爱的
Where's my kiss?
不亲一个吗?
Good to see you're feeling better.
看到你好一点了真好
Of course. Now that you're here.
那当然啦...因为你来了嘛
Who's your friend?
你这位朋友是什么人啊?
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙吗?
It's about the director.
是督导的事
Oh. Again?
噢...又来啦?
- I hope it's no trouble. - No. No trouble.
-希望没打扰 -不会...不会打扰
Forgive me for not giving you a guided tour.
抱歉无法陪你们到处看看
-
不能下回再检测吗?
This won't take a moment.
马上就好
Maybe he can tell me what I've got.
也许他能诊断出我的病因
合格 莫洛 杰隆
Who were you expecting?
你以为我是谁?
- Yes? - We have our man, sir.
-什么事? -查到了 长官
- You have him? - We have him in custody.
-真的? -我们扣留了他
I'll come right away.
我马上到
How are you, Jerome?
情况还好吧 杰隆?
Not bad, Jerome.
不错 杰隆
- How the hell did you get up here? - Oh, I could always walk.
-你是怎么上来的? -我也会走啊
I've been faking it.
我一直假装就是了
艾琳...
- Don't touch me! - Listen to me.
-不要碰我! -听我说...艾琳...
I don't even know who you are.
我根本不晓得你是谁
I'm the same person I was yesterday.
我就是昨天那个人
I can't hear any more of your lies, Jerome.
我不想再听你的谎言 杰隆
My name is Vincent! I am Vincent Anton Freeman.
我的名字叫文生! 我叫文生·安东·费里曼
I'm a faith birth, degenerate, whatever you want to call it.
我"出生不好"什么的... 管你怎么称它
But I am not a murderer.
但我不是凶手
You're a God child?
你是自然受孕的?
But we do have one thing in common.
看我们确有一个共同点
Only I don't have 20 or 30 years left.
只是我无法再活二三十年了
Mine is already 10,000 beats overdue.
我的心已经多跳了一万多下了
- It's not possible. - You are the authority...
不可能的
on what is not possible,
你有权决定什么是不可能的
aren't you, Irene?
不是吗 艾琳?
They have got you looking so hard for any flaw...
他们要你努力寻找缺陷...
that after a while that's all that you see.
以至于到最后你眼中只看得到缺陷
For whatever it's worth...
虽然我讲的没有多大意义
I'm here to tell you that it is possible.
但我想说的是一切都有可能
It is possible.
是有可能的
Congratulations, sir. We did it.
恭喜 长官 我们破案了
His spit was found in the dead director's eye.
我们在那死了的督导眼睛里发现了他的口水
While I was busy obsessing about an eyelash, your instincts...
当时我还在一直苦思眼睫毛的事 你的直觉
took us in the right direction.
引我们到了正确的侦查方向
So the In-Valid had nothing to do with this?
那个瑕疵人跟这件谋杀案无关?
Our friend here acted alone.
对 这是他一个人干的
This mission meant everything to him. Didn't it?
这个任务对他太重要了 不是吗?
If they miss this launch window, he won't live to see the next one.
他知道如果这次不升空 他就无法活着看下一次
And since nothing can stop the launch now, he's being very cooperative.
由于这次升空已势在必行 他就变得非常非常合作
So I imagine...you'll be celebrating tonight, sir.
所以我想你今晚应该会庆祝吧 长官?
Of course.
当然
I think she likes us.
我觉得她喜欢我们
Yeah, sure. Just give her a little time. She'll get used to the idea.
当然 再给她一点时间她就会习惯
- What was he like? - Who? The cop?
-他长什么样子? -谁 那个条子吗?
- He was just a cop. - Did you catch his name?
-对 他只是个条子 -你听见他的名字吗?
My name was the topic.
事实上一直在讨论我的名字
Yeah, well, he'll be back.
他会再回来的
They have their man. It's over.
你也听到的 人抓到了 这件事就到此为止
No, it's not over. I have to meet him.
不 还没结束 我必须去找他
Vincent?
文生?
My God, you have changed.
天 你变了不少
Don't you recognize your own brother?
分别太久 你连亲兄弟都认不出来了吗?
Are we brothers?
我们是吗?
Our parents both died thinking they'd outlived you.
爸妈死前还以为你已经死了
I had my doubts.
我就不这么想
What are you doing here, Anton?
你来这里干嘛 安东?
I should ask you that question.
那个问题应该是我问你的
I have a right to be here. You don't.
我有权来这里 你就没有
You almost sound as if you believe that.
讲得跟真的一样
I committed no murder. You must be disappointed.
我没杀人
你一定很失望
You committed fraud.
你犯了诈欺罪
You're in trouble. I can get you out of here.
你的麻烦大了 文生 我可以帮你
Do you have any idea what it took to get in here?
你知道为了进来这里我付出了多少吗?
You've gone as far as you can go. Come with me now!
你已经太过份了 快跟我走!
There is still a few million miles left to go.
就只剩下区区的几百万哩了
It's over!
够了!
Is that the only way you can succeed is to see me fail?
难到看到我失败是你唯一的成就感吗?
I tell you...
我告诉你...
God! Even you are gonna tell me what I can and can't do now!
天啊 到现在我能做什么不能做什么还要你来教?
In case you haven't noticed, I don't need any rescuing.
这样讲好了 我不需任何人来救我
But you did once.
但你倒曾经需要过一次
Well, you've got all the answers. How do you explain that?
这点你最清楚了 你怎么解释啊?
You didn't beat me that day. I beat myself.
当时我没输给你 是我败在自己的手里
Who are you trying to convince?
你想说服的是谁啊?
Do you want me to prove it to you?
你要我证明给你看吗?
It's not important, Anton.
这一点都不重要 安东
It's forgotten.
我早已经忘得一干二净了
I'll prove it to you!
我来证明给你
Do you want me to prove it to you?
你要我证明给你看吗?
I'll prove it to you!
我会证明给你的!
I do.
Vincent
文生
Vincent, Where's the shore?
文生 岸边在哪里?
- You wanna quit? - We're too far out!
-你要放弃? -我们游得太远了!
No!
不!
Vincent
文生
How are you doing this?
你是怎么做到的 文生?
How have you done any of this?
这一切你是怎么办到的?
- We have to go back. - It's too late for that.
-我们必须回头! -不 太晚了
We're closer to the other side.
我们离对岸更近
What other side? You wanna drown us both?
什么对岸? 你要我们俩都淹死吗?
You wanna know how I did it?
你想知道我是怎么办到的吗?
This is how I did it, Anton.
这就是我的方法 安东!
I never saved anything for the swim back.
我从不为游回去保存体力
You couldn't see, could you?
那天晚上过马路时...
That night, crossing the street.
你看不到 对不对?
You crossed anyway.
但你还是越过去了
If you're still interested...
如果还有兴趣的话
let me know.
不要忘了告诉我
Sorry.
抱歉
The wind caught it.
被风吹走了
You're flying today, aren't you?
你今天升空 对吧?
Look at what a mess you're in.
看看你的狼狈样
Come on. I have your samples ready.
来...我已经准备好 你要的样本了
I don't need any samples where I'm going.
我要去的地方已经不再需要什么样本了
You might when you get back.
回来后可能会用到
Everything you need to last you two lifetimes.
这些够你用两辈子
Why have you done all this?
你干嘛这样呢?
So Jerome will always be here when you need him.
这样你需要时 杰隆就会在这里啊
- Where are you going? - I'm traveling too.
-你要去哪里? -我也要远行
I don't know how to thank you.
不晓得如何感激你才好
I got the better end of the deal.
不必...我的收获比你更多
I only lent you my body.
我只是把身份借你而已
You lent me your dream.
而你却让我分享了你的梦想
Not until you're upstairs.
升空前不要打开来看
What is this?
怎么回事?
New policy.
新规定
Flight got you nervous?
升空前会紧张?
Well, there's a problem, Lamar.
恐怕有点麻烦 拉玛
I never told you about my son, did I?
我没跟你讲过我儿子的事 对吧?
He's a big fan of yours.
他很崇拜你们喔
Just remember...
请记得...
that I was as good as any and better than most.
我跟他们一样行 而且比大部份人更棒
He wants to apply here.
他很想进这家公司
I could've gone up and back, and nobody would've been the wiser.
我本来可以升空返航 没人会知道
Unfortunately, my son's not all that they promised.
但是 我儿子天生有点缺陷
But then, who knows what he could do?
但谁晓得他会闯出什么名堂
Right?
不是吗?
"不合格"
For future reference...
提醒你一下好了...
right-handed men don't hold it with their left.
右撇子不会用左手抓那的
Just one of those things.
细节也很重要
"合格"
You're gonna miss your flight, Vincent.
你要误了你的航班了 文生
For someone who was never meant for this world...
虽然我从来不属于这个世界
I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it.
我必须承认此时突然有点舍不得离开
Of course, they say every atom
当然 人家说我们身体中的
in our bodies was once part of a star.
每个原子也曾是星星的一部分
Maybe I'm not leaving.
也许我并没有离开
Maybe I'm going home.
或许我只是回家而已