地心引力 Gravity

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 格陵兰语

影片类型: 科幻 / 惊悚 / 灾难

导演: 阿方索·卡隆

演员: 桑德拉·布洛克 / 乔治·克鲁尼 / 艾德·哈里斯 / 奥托·伊格内修森 / 法尔杜特·夏尔马 / 艾米·沃伦 / 巴舍尔·萨维奇


台词
华纳兄弟电影公司
无聊老生 诚意制作
特别鸣谢国配翻译 陆瑶蓉
距地球表面600公里的空间
温度在华氏+258度和-148度之间波动
没有传播声音的介质
没有大气压力
没有氧气
生命无法在太空中存活
地心引力
Please verify that the P1 ATA removal...
请确认替换盖上的P1ATA移除程序
...on replacement cap part 1 and 2 are complete.
第一和第二部分已经完成
DMA M1, M2, M3 and M4 are complete.
DMA M1 M2 M3和M4已完成
Okay. Copy that, Explorer.
好的 收到 探险者号
Dr. Stone, Houston.
斯通博士 我是休斯敦
Medical is concerned about your ECG readings.
医疗组很担心你的心电图读数
I'm fine, Houston.
我没事 休斯敦
Well, Medical doesn't agree, doc. Are you feeling nauseous?
医疗组可不这么看 博士 你感觉恶心想吐吗
Not any more than usual, Houston. Diagnostics are green.
在这儿想吐是正常的 诊断显示正常
Link to communications card ready for data reception.
通信卡连接完成 准备传输数据
If this works, when we touch down tomorrow, I'm buying all you guys a round of drinks.
如果这次成功 明天着陆后 我请大家喝一杯
That's a date, doctor.
说定了 博士
Just remember, Houston's partial to margaritas.
别忘了 休斯敦最爱喝玛格丽塔
Booting comms card now.
现在启动通信卡
Please confirm link.
请确认连接
That's a negative, we're not seeing any data.
没有连接成功 什么数据也没收到
Stand by, Houston, I'm gonna reboot the comms card.
待命 休斯敦 我重启一下通信卡
Standing by.
待命中
Houston, I have a bad feeling about this mission.
休斯敦 我对这次有点不好的预感
Please expand.
请说详细点
Okay, let me tell you a story.
那好 我讲个故事
It was '96. I'd been up here for 42 days.
那是96年 我在太空里待了42天
Every time I passed over Texas, I looked down...
每次经过德克萨斯州上空 我总往下看
...knowing that Mrs. Kowalski was looking up, thinking of me.
知道科沃斯基太太会仰望天空 想念我
Six weeks I'm blowing kisses at that woman.
整整六个星期 我对她日思夜想
Then we land at Edwards and I find out that she's run off with this lawyer.
回到爱德华兹我才知道 她跟个律师跑了
So I packed my car,
于是我就把家当都装上车
- and I headed to... - Tijuana.
- 我一路就开到 - 蒂华纳
蒂华纳 Tijuana墨西哥西北边境城市
You've told this story, Kowalski.
你说过这故事 科沃斯基
As Houston recalls,
休斯敦还记得
she, uh, took off in your '74 GTO.
你前妻开走了你74年版的庞蒂亚克GTO
Engineering requests fuel status on the jetpack prototype.
工程组询问喷气背包样机的燃料状况
Five hours off the reservation and I show 30 percent drain.
5小时的自由漂浮消耗了30%的燃料
Give my compliments to Engineering.
请向工程组转达我的赞赏
Except for a slight malfunction in the nulling of the roll axis...
除了纵轴零位上有个小小的故障
...this jetpack is one prime piece of thrust.
这个喷气背包的表现算是一流
Engineering says thank you.
工程组说谢谢
Tell them I still prefer my '67 Corvette, though.
不过比起它 我还是喜欢我67年版的克尔维特
Speaking of which, did I ever tell you...
说到这个 我有没有告诉你
We know the Corvette story.
我们都听过克尔维特的故事
Even Engineering?
工程组也听说过
Especially Engineering.
工程组听得最多
We're going to miss you, Matt.
我们会想你的 马特
Comms card reboot in progress.
通信卡在重启中
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢 博士
Shariff, what's your status?
夏利弗 你那边怎么样
Nearly there. Replacing battery module A1 and C.
就快好了 正在替换A1和C电池模块
Could you be a little more specific?
具体还要多久能完成
Indeterminate estimates make Houston anxious.
模糊估计会让休斯敦焦虑的
No, no, no, Houston. Don't be anxious.
不 不 休斯敦 不要焦虑
Anxiety's not good for the heart.
焦虑对心脏可不好
System is ready to reactivate.
系统可以重新启动了
Hubble telescope engaged. Upgrade fully functional.
哈勃望远镜启动 功能全面升级
That applause you hear is for you, Shariff.
大家都在为你鼓掌 夏利弗
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Kick back, take the rest of the day off.
行了 接下来可以放松了
Matt, do you have a visual on just what Mission Specialist Shariff
马特 你能看到任务专家夏利弗
is doing up there?
在那边干什么吗
He appears to be doing some form of the Macarena.
看他的样子貌似在跳马卡瑞纳舞
But that would be just a best-guess scenario on my part.
不过我没看清楚具体情况 这只是我个人的猜测
Dr. Stone, Houston.
斯通博士 我是休斯敦
Medical now have you with a temperature drop to 35.9...
医疗组发现你的体温下降了2摄氏度
...and a heart-rate rise to 70.
心率上升到了70
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Houston, I'm fine.
我没事
It's just keeping your lunch down in zero-G is harder than it looks.
在失重状态下想把午饭留在胃里真不容易
Dr. Stone, Medical is asking if you want to return to Explorer.
斯通博士 医疗组问你是否想回到探险者号上
Negative. We've been here a week, Houston. Let's just finish this.
不用 我们上来一星期了 我想尽快完成任务
Card is up.
通信卡运行了
No, that's a negative.
不 还是不行
I'm afraid we're getting nothing on this end, doctor.
很遗憾我们这里什么也没收到 博士
Try again.
再试一次
No, still nothing.
没有 还是没有
Houston, can you please turn that music off?
休斯敦 能不能把音乐关了
Kowalski.
科沃斯基
Not a problem.
没问题
Thank you, Kowalski.
谢谢 科沃斯基
Now, Houston?
现在呢
That's a negative.
还是没有
Could Houston be misinterpreting the data?
会不会是休斯敦误读了数据
Well, we're not receiving any data.
我们什么数据也没有收到
Engineering is recommending a vis-check for component damage.
工程组建议目视检查 看有没有部件损坏
Let me see what's going on.
我看看怎么回事
What have we got?
什么情况
Visual examination doesn't reveal any damaged components.
目视检查没有发现任何部件损坏
The problem must be originating from the comms panel.
问题一定出在通信板上
Yeah, that seems to be the case.
看来是这样
Engineering admits that you warned us that this could happen.
工程组承认你之前警告过会有这样的情况
That's as close to an apology as you're going to get from them.
他们能承认这一点已经很不错了
We should have listened to you, doc.
我们当时应该听你的
Well, looks like we're going to have to improvise.
看来现在只能临时修理了
I'm on it.
我在修了
How long do you think it'll take you?
你觉得要花多少时间
One hour.
一个小时
Outstanding.
太棒了
Installing your system in the Hubble is the purpose of this mission...
这次任务的目的是在哈勃望远镜里安装你的系统
...and so we appreciate your patience, doctor.
感谢你的耐心配合
Kowalski, we know you don't care about things like this...
科沃斯基 我们知道你不在乎这种事
...but, uh, for your information, this delay is not going to be long enough...
不过还是告诉你 这次延误的时间不足以
阿纳托利·索洛维约夫俄罗斯宇航员累计进行16次舱外活动总时间为82小时22分钟
...for you to break Anatoly Solovyev's spacewalking record.
让你打破阿纳托利·索洛维约夫的太空行走记录
It seems like you're gonna be left...
现在你离他的记录还差
Seventy-five minutes shy?
还差75分钟
Never crossed my mind.
我无所谓了
Matt...
马特
...it's been a privilege.
很荣幸能跟你合作
Right back at you, Houston.
我也很荣幸 休斯敦
Enjoy your last walk.
好好享受最后一次行走
Am I a go to assist Dr. Stone in removing the panel?
我能去协助斯通博士移除面板吗
- Assistance appreciated. - Permission granted.
- 感谢你的耐心配合 - 批准执行
Thank you, Houston.
谢谢你 休斯敦
Mind if I join the fun?
不介意我来玩玩儿
Certainly.
当然不
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Like a Chihuahua that's being tumble-dried.
像被关在烘干机里的吉娃娃
Well, it's been a rough week. If it makes you feel any better...
这个礼拜很辛苦 也许这样会让你好受点
...I coughed up everything but my kidneys on my first ride.
我一次来太空 除了肾 别的都吐出来了
Shit.
见鬼
Sorry.
对不起
I'm used to a basement lab in a hospital...
我习惯了在医院的实验室工作
where things fall to the floor.
东西都在地上不会动
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you're the genius up here.
你可是我们这儿的天才
I only drive the bus.
我只是个开车的
Yeah, well, call me a genius...
如果我一个小时后
...if I can get this board initialized in the next hour.
能把这块板弄好 再叫我天才也不迟
Explorer, this is Houston.
探险者号 我是休斯敦
Go ahead, Houston.
说吧 休斯敦
NORAD reports a Russian satellite has incurred a missile strike.
北美防空司令部报告说 有颗俄罗斯卫星被导弹击中
The impact has created a cloud of debris...
产生的大量卫星碎片的轨道速度
...orbiting at 20,000 miles per hour.
是每小时2万英里
Current debris orbit does not overlap with your trajectory.
目前碎片的轨道和你们的飞行轨道没有重叠
We'll keep you posted on any developments.
有新情况会随时通知你们
Copy that, Houston.
收到 休斯敦
Should we be worried?
我们 我们需要担心吗
No, let's let the boys down there worry for us.
用不着 让地上的小子们去担心吧
Explorer, engage arm and pivot to cargo bay.
探险者号 启动机械臂转向酬载舱
Stand by for arm maneuver.
机械臂运行时请待命
So, doc, now that you work for NASA, how do you like us?
你现在为太空总署工作 觉得我们怎么样
Kind of like winning the lottery, huh?
形容一下 像彩票中了大奖
I was just happy that they didn't cut the funding to my research.
我只是很高兴 他们没有裁减我的研究资金
- How long was your training? - Oh, six months.
- 你训练了多久 - 六个月
- Including holidays? - Uh-huh.
- 包括节假日 - 嗯
So, what is this scanning system?
我说 这个扫描系统是干什么用的
Oh, nothing, Matt.
没什么 马特
It's just a new set of eyes to scan the edge of the universe.
就是套用来观察宇宙边缘的新眼睛
It's designed for hospital use, but this one's a prototype.
设计出来是想用在医疗上的 这是台样机
Stand by for locking.
待命 等待锁定
Listen, they don't bankroll prototypes.
听着 他们不会为样机花钱的
Even for your pretty blue eyes.
就算你有迷人的蓝眼睛也没用
Well, my eyes are brown.
我 我的眼睛是褐色的
Right now, your eyes are bloodshot.
现在你的眼睛是血红的
Kowalski! Is this great or what?
科沃斯基 怎么样 厉害吧
And to think he went to Harvard.
他居然上过哈佛
You gotta admit one thing:
有一点你得承认
Can't beat the view.
这景色太美了
So, what do you like about being up here?
你最喜欢这儿什么
The silence.
安静
I could get used to it.
我很容易适应这一点
Terrific.
美极了
Houston, from first inspection, comms panel appears to be dead.
休斯敦 第一次检测 通信板好像没电了
Am I a go to cut link to auxiliary?
是否允许我切换到辅助电源
You're the expert, doctor. It's your call.
博士 你是这方面的专家 你决定吧
Houston, I have a bad feeling about this mission.
休斯敦 我有种不好的预感
Please elaborate.
请具体说明
It's the same feeling I had about Mardi Gras in 1987.
跟我1987年狂欢节时的感觉一样
That is affirmative.
批准继续
Surprisingly, Control hasn't heard the Mardi Gras story.
指挥中心居然从没听说过狂欢节的故事
Please proceed.
请说吧
Well, it's day one,
那是狂欢节的第一天
and I'm bumping my way down Bourbon Street...
我在人山人海的波旁街上东撞西撞
...looking for a sister of a friend of mine.
找一个我朋友的妹妹
Streets are full of people, I'm thinking there's no way I'm gonna find this girl.
街上到处都是人 我想我是找不到那个女孩了
Proceeding to override.
开始覆盖
Then all of a sudden, I look up and there she is. I'm about to yell out.
突然之间我抬起头 看见了她 我正要喊她
I see she's holding hands with some hairy guy in board shorts...
发现她跟一个矮个 毛很多
...and a Margaritaville shirt.
穿沙滩裤和花衬衫的家伙手拉着手
And then I realize that this guy is not a guy.
然后我意识到那根本不是个男人
That my girl is holding hands with...
那个女孩牵着的其实就是
ISS, this is Houston.
国际空间站 我是休斯敦
- Explorer, this is Houston. - Go ahead, Houston.
- 探险者号 我是休斯敦 - 请说 休斯敦
Mission abort. Repeat, mission abort.
任务中止 重复 任务中止
Initiate emergency disconnect from Hubble.
从哈勃望远镜上紧急断开
Begin reentry procedure. ISS, initiate emergency evacuation.
启动返回程序 国际空间站开始紧急撤离
Copy all, Houston, and in work.
全部收到 休斯敦 即刻行动
Matt, immediate return to Explorer.
马特 立即回到探险者号上
Repeat, immediate return to Explorer.
重复 立即回到探险者号上
Copy. Explorer, prep airlock.
收到 探险者号 准备气闸
Airlock engaged, ready to receive.
气闸开启 准备接收
Houston, elaborate.
休斯敦 请说明情况
Debris from the missile strike has caused a chain reaction...
被导弹击中的卫星碎片引起了连锁反应
...hitting other satellites and creating new debris.
碎片撞上其它卫星 产生了更多碎片
Traveling faster than a high-speed bullet up towards your altitude.
正在以比高速子弹还要快的速度 朝你们那儿去
- All copy. - Copy all.
- 收到吗 - 全部收到
Put a bow on it, Dr. Stone.
收工吧 斯通博士
I can't. The board is still initializing.
不行 面板还在初始化过程中
- I'm not gonna ask you again. - One second.
- 我们现在就得走 - 就一会儿
Not one second. Now. Shut it down.
一秒钟也不行 把它关掉
That's an order.
这是命令
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm done. I'm done.
好的 对不起 对不起 我不弄了
Kowalski, initiate emergency disconnect from the Hubble.
科沃斯基 开始从哈勃望远镜上紧急断开
All right, Shariff, let's do this.
好的 夏利弗 开始吧
Roger, Matt.
收到 马特
Houston, update.
休斯敦 最新情况
Well, we have a full-on chain reaction.
我们面临大规模连锁反应
It's been confirmed that...
现在得到确认
it's the unintentional side effect...
是俄罗斯在打自己的卫星时
...of the Russians striking one of their own satellites.
引起的非故意的副作用
They shot down their own satellite?
他们把自己的卫星打下来
Right of disposal.
他们有处置权
Most likely a spy sat gone bad. Now it's shrapnel.
可能是一颗间谍卫星坏了 这下变成弹片了
Explorer, ready to disengage HST.
探险者号 准备脱离望远镜
Locks releasing in three, two, one.
释放锁定 3 2 1
Explorer, new data coming through.
探险者号 我们收到新数据
What's the blowback, Houston?
情况怎么样
It's not good. Most of our systems are gone.
情况不妙 大部分系统都失灵了
Debris chain reaction is out of control and rapidly expanding.
碎片连锁反应已经完全失控 并且迅速扩散
Multiple satellites are down and they keep on falling.
很多卫星坏了 还有更多卫星会遭到破坏
Define "multiple satellites."
很多是指多少
Most of them are gone.
几乎都坏了
Telecommunication systems are dead.
远程通信系统失灵
Expect a communication blackout at any moment.
现在起随时可能出现通信中断
Kowalski, visual of debris at 9 o'clock.
科沃斯基 9点钟方向能看到碎片
Half of North America just lost their Facebook.
半个北美洲上不去脸谱网了
Explorer, repeat...
探险者号 重复
...expect a communication blackout at any moment.
现在起随时可能出现通信中断
Copy that, Houston.
收到 休斯敦
Explorer, this is Kowalski, confirming visual Contact with debris.
探险者号 我是科沃斯基 确认看到碎片
Debris is from a BSE sat.
碎片来自一颗广播卫星
- Heads up! To repeat, I have...
- 小心 - 重复 我已经
Dr. Stone requesting faster transport.
斯通博士请求更快速的运输方式
We have to go. We have to go, go, go!
我们得赶快离开这儿 快走
Kennedy reports meteorological conditions no-go...
根据目前的气象条件 你们无法
Houston, Explorer. Copy.
休斯敦 我是探险者号 请回话
Explorer, Dr. Stone requesting faster transport to bay area.
探险者号 斯通博士请求更快速的运输方式回到酬载舱
Explorer, do you copy?
探险者号 听到吗
Explorer, permission to retrieve Dr. Stone.
探险者号 请求准许找回斯通博士
You're a go, Kowalski.
批准执行 科沃斯基
Houston, this is Explorer, copy.
休斯敦 我是探险者号 请回话
- All right. - We've lost Houston.
- 行了 - 我们和休斯敦失去联系
We've lost Houston.
我们和休斯敦失去联系了
Unstrap.
解开带子
Look, we need to get the hell out of here. - All right.
- 听着 我们得赶快离开这儿 - 好的
- Need some help there, Matt? - No, don't wait for us.
- 马特 要帮忙吗 - 不 别等我们
It's stuck!
卡住了
Man down! Man down!
有人受伤 有人受伤
Houston, this is Explorer, copy.
休斯敦 我是探险者号 请回话
Kowalski, repor...
科沃斯基 报告
Explorer's been hit. Explorer, do you read?
探险者号被击中了 探险者号 能听到吗
Explorer, over. Explorer.
探险者号 完毕 探险者号
Astronaut is off structure.
宇航员被撞离航天飞机
Dr. Stone is off structure.
斯通博士被撞离航天飞机
- Dr. Stone, detach! You must detach! - No!
- 斯通博士 脱离 你必须脱离 - 不
If you don't detach, that arm's gonna carry you too far!
如果你不脱离 机械臂会把你拖走的
- Listen to my voice! You need to focus! - I can't!
- 你仔细听我说 你要集中精神 - 我不行
I'm losing visual of you. In a few seconds I won't be able to track you.
我快看不见你了 再过几秒钟我就找不到你了
You need to detach!
你必须马上脱离
I can't see you anymore. Do it now!
我已经看不见你了 马上脱离
I'm trying! I'm trying!
我在努力 我在努力
Houston, I've lost visual of Dr. Stone.
休斯敦 我看不见斯通博士了
Houston, I've lost visual of Dr. Stone.
休斯敦 我看不见斯通博士了
Dr. Stone, do you copy?
斯通博士 能听到吗
Repeat, do you copy?
重复 能听到吗
- Yes, yes, yes, I copy!
- 是的 是的 我听到了
I'm detached! - Give me your position.
- 我脱离了 - 告诉我你的位置
I don't know! I don't know, I'm spinning! I can't...!
我不知道 我不知道 我在打转 我没法 我没法
Report your position.
报告你的位置
GPS is down. I can't... It's down, I can't...
定位系统失灵了 失灵了 我没法
Give me a visual.
给我一个视觉参照物
I told you, nothing. I see nothing!
我说了 没有东西 什么也看不见
- Do you have a visual of Explorer? - No.
- 你能看见探险者号吗 - 看不见
- Do you have a visual of ISS? - No.
- 能看见国际空间站吗 - 看不见
You need to focus. Anything,
你得集中精神 任何可参照物
Use the sun and the Earth, give me coordinates.
用太阳和地球 告诉我方位
- I can't breathe! I can't breathe! - Give me coordinates!
- 我透不过气了 我透不过气了 - 告诉我方位
Dr. Stone, do you copy?
斯通博士 能听到吗
Repeat, do you copy?
重复 你能听到吗
Kowalski? Kowalski, do you copy?
科沃斯基 科沃斯基 能听到吗
Kowals... I have a vis... Kowalski, I have a visual.
科沃斯基 我 我能看见 科沃斯基 我看见东西了
I have a visual of Explorer.
我看见探险者号了
With north at 12 o'clock...
北在 12点钟 方向
...and the shuttle is at the center of the dial.
航天飞机在表盘中心
I can see the Chinese station.
我能看见中国空间站
No, it's the International Space Station.
不 那是国际空间站
ISS is at...
国际空间站在
ISS is at 7 o'clock.
国际空间站在7点钟方向
(警告 氧气量低)
Lieutenant Kowalski, do you copy?
科沃斯基中尉 能听到吗
Explorer, do you copy?
探险者号 能听到吗
Houston, do you copy?
休斯敦 能听到吗
Houston, this is Mission Specialist Ryan Stone.
休斯敦 我是 任务专家瑞恩·斯通
I am off structure and I am drifting. Do you copy?
我脱离航天飞机 在漂浮中 能听到吗
Anyone...?
有人吗
Anybody...?
谁都行
Do you copy?
听到吗
Please copy.
请回话
Please.
拜托
Dr. Stone, do you copy?
斯通博士 你能听到吗
Yeah, Lieutenant Kowalski, yes.
是的 科沃斯基中尉 听到了
Yes, Lieutenant Kowalski, I'm here!
科沃斯基中尉 我在这儿
- Repeat, do you copy? - Yes, yes, I copy,
- 能听到吗 - 是的 是的 听到了
I'm here. I'm here.
我在这儿 我在这儿
Flash your light.
打开手电筒
My light?
手电筒 手电筒
Flash it so I can see you.
晃一下 好让我看见你
Okay.
好的
Okay, okay. Here, here! I'm here!
好了 我在这儿 我在这儿
There you are. Hang on tight.
好了 看见你了 我来救你
Report your status.
报告身体状态
I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm all right.
我没事 我没事 我很好
Your status. Give me your readings.
你的状态 把读数告诉我
3 3 Three... Three...
Three-point-six PSI.
压强3.6
Your O2, give me your O2.
你的氧气 告诉我氧气读数
Oxygen is going down. It's going down fast.
氧气量在下降 下降得很快
It's going down fast. Nine...
下降得很快 9
No, 8 percent.
不 8 8%
- it's going down 8 percent. - You're breathing too fast.
- 下降至8% - 你呼吸得太快了
You're burning oxygen, and we don't wanna do that.
这会消耗氧气的 这样可不行
We wanna relax. Copy?
你得放松 听到吗
Okay, sorry. Yes, copy.
对不起 是的 收到
- All right. Nearly there. - Copy. Please hurry.
- 我就快到了 - 请你快点
You can holster that torch, Dr. Stone.
你可以把手电筒收起来了
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Gotcha.
抓住你了
All right, now I'm gonna tether you to me.
现在 我要把你跟我栓在一起
I know, you never realized how devastatingly good-looking I am.
我知道 你从来没想到 我原来长得这么帅
But I need you to stop staring and help me with the tether.
不过 别光盯着我看 你得帮我一起固定
- Okay? - Okay. Okay.
- 行吗 - 好的 好的
Uh, I got it.
弄好了
All right, here we go.
行了 这就行了
Now, to clear you from the jets, I'm gonna give you a little push.
听着 你挡住喷气口了 我得轻轻推你一下
- No, no, no. - Not a push.
- 不不不不不 - 其实不算推
A nudge.
就是努一下
No, no, no! Damn it, no!
不不不不 见鬼 不要
See? Where you go, I go.
瞧 你去哪儿 我都跟着
Better.
好多了
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这儿
- Goddamn it! - I know what you mean.
- 真见鬼 - 我理解
- Damn it. - You're burning oxygen.
- 见鬼 - 你在耗费氧气
We're going back to the shuttle. How's that for a plan?
我们要回到航天飞机上去 这主意怎么样
- Copy? - Fuck!
- 听到吗 - 妈的
Right. Copy that.
好的 收到
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
休斯敦 无论你是否能听到 我是科沃斯基
Dr. Stone and I are gonna make our way back to base.
我和斯通博士在想办法回到基地
Can you get the Explorer to prepare the airlock for arrival? Copy?
你能让上面的人准备好气闸 让我们进去吗
Houston, this is Kowalski. How do you copy?
休斯敦 我是科沃斯基 能听到吗
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
休斯敦 无论你是否能听到 我是科沃斯基
They can't hear us.
他们听不到我们说话
We don't know that. That's why we keep talking.
因为无法确定 所以要保持通话
If somebody is listening, they might just save your life.
万一有人听到 没准就能救你的命
Set your watch for 90 minutes.
把定时器设置到90分钟
Why 90?
为什么是90分钟
Houston clocked that debris...
休斯敦记录的碎片飞行速度
...at 50,000 miles an hour.
是每小时5万英里
If you factor in our current orbit...
如果把我们目前的轨道速度算进去
...then I figure we got about 90 minutes before we get our asses kicked again.
估计90分钟后我们又要被折腾一次
O2 down to 6 percent.
氧气只剩6%了
Okay. Pretty scary shit being untethered up here, isn't it?
好吧 在太空里这么漂着挺吓人的
Yeah, pretty scary shit.
是啊 真的很吓人
Well, you did all right.
不过 你应付得不错
Well, you weren't so bad yourself.
你也表现得不错
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
休斯敦 无论你是否能听到 我是科沃斯基
Our current location is approximately...
我们当前所在的位置
...900 meters out from the Explorer.
大约距离探险者号900米远
Dr. Stone and I would like to retrieve the body...
我和斯通博士准备去
...of Mission Specialist Shariff...
把任务专家夏利弗的遗体找回来
...and return it to the shuttle.
送回航天飞机
Am I a go to retrieve?
是否批准这次行动
Roger that.
收到
Where is he? Where is he?
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Grab him!
抓住他
Grab him!
抓住他
I'm trying, I'm trying!
我在努力 我在努力
You're pulling me away.
你在把我拉远
I got him!
我抓住了
- Clutch him like he's your valentine. - I got him.
- 像抱情人那么抱着他 - 抓住了
I can't engage my thrust with you two yo-yoing around.
你们俩来来回回地晃 我没法启动推进器
Jesus Christ.
噢 上帝啊
Here's hoping you have a hell of an insurance policy,
希望你们都买过保险了
Houston. The damages to Explorer...
休斯敦 探险者号遭到了
...are catastrophic.
毁灭性的破坏
Will commence search for survivors.
开始搜寻幸存者
O2 down to 5 percent.
氧气下降到5%
All right, here we go. Careful of the edges!
开始吧 小心锋利的边缘
Here. Here!
这儿 这儿
Houston, in the blind. To confirm:
休斯敦 无论你是否能听到
Mission Specialist Dr. Stone and Mission Commander Matthew Kowalski...
已经确认任务专家斯通博士和任务指挥官马修·科沃斯基
...are the sole survivors of the STS-157.
是157号航天飞机上仅有的幸存者
I apologize for not complying.
我为之前的不配合道歉
I should've stopped working as soon as you instructed me to.
你命令我停下的时候我应该照你说的做
We were gonna get hit no matter what.
不管怎么样都逃不过这一劫
There was nothing you could do to change that.
你做什么都无济于事了
Hey.
Yes?
什么
All right...
行了
...we have to make our way to the space station.
我们得想个办法回空间站
Over there.
在那儿
It's a bit of a hike...
距离有点远
...but we need to use their escape pod, the Soyuz, to get back to Earth.
可我们得利用他们的逃生舱联盟号 才能回到地球
Agreed?
同意吗
Dr. Stone...
斯通博士
...agreed?
你同意吗
Agreed.
同意
All right. After you.
好的 女士优先
Oh, God.
噢 天呐 噢 天呐
Houston, in the blind. This is Kowalski.
休斯敦 无论你是否能听到 我是科沃斯基
Dr. Stone and I have determined to proceed to ISS...
我和斯通博士决定前往国际空间站
...and use one of their Soyuz for reentry.
使用它们的联盟号飞船返回地球
ISS, if you hear us...
国际空间站 如果你们能听到
...we could sure use a rescue mission.
我们需要你们的救援
O2 down to 2 percent.
氧气下降到2%
We're getting there.
我们快到了
Beautiful, don't you think?
很美 不是吗
What?
什么
The sunrise.
日出
That's what I'm gonna miss the most.
我会想念这景色的
So where's home, Dr. Stone?
你家住哪儿 斯通博士
Ryan, where's home?
瑞恩 你家住哪儿
- Home? - Mm-hm.
- 家 - 嗯
Down there. Mother Earth.
我说下头 地球母亲
Where do you pitch your tent?
你把帐篷搭在哪儿了
Lake Zurich.
苏黎世湖
Where the hell is that?
那是什么鬼地方
Illinois.
伊利诺伊州
Illinois. Central time zone.
伊利诺伊州 中部时区
That would make it roughly...
现在那里大概是
...8 p.m.
晚上8点
What are the good people of Lake Zurich doing at 8:00?
苏黎世湖的居民们这会儿都在干什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not gonna make it. I'm slowing you down.
我到不了那儿 我在拖慢你的速度
What would you be doing?
你会干什么
Come on, Ryan.
说说嘛 瑞恩
It's 8:00.
现在是晚上8点
You've just left the hospital after an 18-hour shift.
你刚在医院里上了18个小时的班
Driving home.
你开车回家
The radio.
广播
I listen to the radio.
我会听广播
There we go. Let me guess.
这就对了嘛 让我猜猜
NPR?
国家公共广播电台
Classical?
古典音乐
Top 40?
流行音乐频率
Anything. I don't care,
无所谓哪个频率
as long as they don't talk. I just drive.
没有人说话就行 我只顾开车
And where are you driving to?
那你开车去哪儿呢
I just drive.
我就闷头开车
What do you miss down there?
下头有想你的人吗
Is there a Mr. Stone?
有斯通先生吗
No.
Nobody special?
有什么特别的人吗
Somebody down there looking up...
会抬头看天空
...thinking about you?
想你的人
Ryan?
瑞恩
I had a daughter.
我有过一个女儿
She was 4.
四岁
She was at school playing tag.
她在学校里玩捉人游戏
Slipped, hit her head, and that was it.
滑倒撞到了头 就这么走了
Stupidest thing.
真是最愚蠢的死法
I was driving when I got the call, so...
我接到电话的时候正在开车
Ever since then, that's what I do.
从那以后我就一直那样
I wake up...
我起床
...I go to work...
去上班
...and I just drive.
闷头开车
O2 down to 1 percent.
氧气只剩1%了
Well, I've got good news and bad news.
我有好消息 也有坏消息
The good news is, we're about 5 minutes from the ISS...
好消息是再有5分钟就到国际空间站了
...and I know where the Russians stash their vodka.
我还知道俄罗斯人把伏特加藏哪儿了
And that is good, because I'm running on fumes here.
这很重要 因为我的燃料快没了
The bad news is...
坏消息是
...I'm gonna be about 10 minutes short of breaking Anatoly's record,
要想打破阿纳托利的记录 我还差了10分钟
and...
而我
What?
怎么了
I'm redlining. My O2 tank pressure is low.
我的氧气罐里快没有氧气了
Your tank is out of oxygen, but you still have it in your suit.
你的氧气罐没氧气了 但是你的宇航服里还有
Got it.
明白
So you have to sip, not gulp.
小口气 别大口吞
(氧气量低)
Wine, not beer.
是喝红酒 不是啤酒
Sip, Ryan.
小口吸 瑞恩
Houston, in the blind,
休斯敦 无论你是否能听到
we have a visual of the ISS.
我们看见国际空间站了
The station must have been evacuated...
空间站的人一定都撤走了
because the first Soyuz is missing.
因为第一艘联盟号飞船不见了
The second Soyuz exhibits surface damage...
第二艘表面有破损
...and its chute has been deployed.
而且它的降落伞已经被打开过了
Any use as an escape pod for reentry is impossible.
我们现在已经没有作为逃生舱使用的设备了
Shouldn't we be turning? We're drifting again.
不该转向吗 又开始漂浮了
Not yet. I wasn't kidding about those fumes.
先等等 燃料的事我可没开玩笑
This can has one or two good thrusts left...
运气好的话 没准还能推进
...if we're lucky.
那么一两下
Steady.
稳住
Aim.
瞄准
Fire.
发射
Brake! Brake. You have to brake!
慢点 慢点 你得慢点
I can't, the can's empty.
不行 燃料罐已经空了
We're gonna hit hard. Grab ahold of anything you can!
会撞得很惨 能抓住什么就抓住什么
What do I do?
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Ryan!
瑞恩
The tether broke, I'm detached! I'm detached!
栓绳断了 我脱离了 我脱离了
Grab ahold!
抓样东西
Grab anything!
什么都行
Ryan!
瑞恩
- Give me five. - I've got you.
- 抓住我 - 我会抓住你
I've got you. Right here.
我会抓住你 就快抓到了
Shit!
见鬼 见鬼
No, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
Got you.
抓住了
Got you.
抓到了
You just hold on, and I'm gonna start pulling you in.
你再坚持一下 我这就把你拉回来
Hey, doc.
嗨 博士
Just hold on. Hang on.
你再坚持一下 坚持住
- I am gonna pull you in. - Ryan, listen.
- 我会把你拉回来的 - 听着
- You have to let me go. - No.
- 你别管我了 那绳子不牢 - 不
The ropes are too loose.
我会把你也拉走的
I'm pulling you with me.
你必须放手 瑞恩
- Let me go or we both die. - I'm not letting you go!
- 不然我们都会死 - 我不会丢下你
We're fine! Unh.
没事的
No.
Ryan, let go.
瑞恩 放手吧
No. No.
不 不
You're not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也别想去 你哪儿也别想去
- It's not up to you. - No, no, no.
- 你说了可不算 - 不 不 不
Please don't do this.
求你别这样
Please, please, please. Please don't do this.
求求你 请你别这样 请你别这样
Please don't do this. No, no, no. Please don't, Matt.
不不不 别这样 马特
Please don't do this.
请你别这样
You're gonna make it, Ryan.
你能活下来的 瑞恩
No!
I had you. I had you. I had you.
我抓住你了 抓住你了
Ryan, do you hear me?
瑞恩 能听到吗
Do you copy?
能听到吗
My CO2 alarm went off. My CO2 alarm went off.
我的二氧化碳报警器响了 二氧化碳报警器响了
Look, you need to board the station.
听着 你得登上空间站
Do you see the airlock?
看见气闸了吗
Hey, Ryan.
嗨 瑞恩
You copy?
听到吗
Look for the airlock.
先找到气闸
It's above you, next to the Zarya module.
在你上方 紧挨着曙光舱
You see it?
看见了吗
Yes. Yes, I see it. I see it.
是的 是的 我看见了 我看见了
All right, good. That's where you wanna go.
很好 你要去那儿
Now you're getting light-headed, right?
现在是不是感觉有点头晕啊
Yeah. Yes.
对 是的
That's because you're breathing CO2.
那是因为你在吸入二氧化碳
You're losing consciousness.
你的意识会越来越弱
You need to board the station.
你得赶快登上空间站
Okay.
好的 好的
That second Soyuz is too damaged for reentry...
第二艘联盟号损坏得太严重了 没法带你回地球了
...but it's perfectly fine for a little Sunday drive.
不过 开着它近距离转转是没问题的
Sunday drive?
近距离转转
Look to the west.
你往西看
You see that dot in the distance?
看到远处那个点了吗
That's a Chinese station.
那是中国空间站
Yes.
看见了
You're gonna take the Soyuz, and you're gonna cruise over there.
你开着联盟号漫游到那儿去
Chinese lifeboat is a Shenzhou.
中国的救生船是神舟
I've never flown a Shenzhou.
我从来没有开过神舟
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Its reentry protocol is identical to the Soyuz.
它的返航操作跟联盟号是一样的
Okay.
好的
You never flown the Soyuz either?
你连联盟号都没开过吧
Only a simulator.
只在模拟器里开过
Well, then you know.
那还是知道要领的
But I crashed it.
可我坠毁了
It's a simulator, that's what it's designed for.
那是模拟器 玩的就是坠毁
Every time.
问题是
I crashed it every time.
我每次都坠毁
You point the damn thing at Earth. It's not rocket science.
你把它瞄准地球就行了 又不是让你造飞船
And by this time tomorrow,
明天这会儿
you're gonna be back in Lake Zurich with a hell of a story to tell.
你已经带着一个传奇故事 回到苏黎世湖了
You copy?
听到吗
Ryan, you copy?
瑞恩 听到吗
I'm gonna take the Soyuz and come get you.
我会开着联盟号来找你
No, you're not.
不 你不能
I'm coming to get you.
我一定来救你
I've got too much of a head start.
这回我领先你太多了
I'm coming to get you.
我一定来救你
I'm afraid that ship already sailed.
很遗憾你没机会追上我了
Ryan, you're gonna have to learn to let go.
瑞恩 你得学会放手
- But I... - I wanna hear you say...
- 可是 - 我想听到你说
you're gonna make it.
你会活下去
Come on, Ryan, say it.
来吧 瑞恩 快说
I'm gonna make it.
我会活下去
All right. Keep going.
很好 继续前进
What kind of a name is Ryan for a girl?
谁会给个女孩子起这么个名字
Dad wanted a boy.
我爸想要个男孩
Are you close to the airlock?
你靠近气闸了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Keep going.
继续往前走
So now that we have some distance between us...
既然现在咱们之间有点距离了
you're attracted to me, right?
你刚才被我迷住了吧
What?
什么
Well, people say I have beautiful blue eyes.
噢 大家都说我有双迷人的蓝眼睛
You have beautiful...
你有 你有迷人的
You have beautiful blue eyes.
你有迷人的蓝眼睛
I have brown eyes.
我的眼睛是褐色的
Hey, you wanna know the good news?
嗨 告诉你个好消息
What?
什么
I'm gonna break Anatoly's record...
我要打破阿纳托利的记录了
...and I think mine's gonna stand for a long, long time.
而我创造的记录估计很难再被打破了
Oh, no. I'm coming to get you.
别想 我会来救你的
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天呐
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Wow.
Hey, Ryan?
嗨 瑞恩
Yeah?
什么
You should see the sun on the Ganges.
你应该看看恒河上的太阳
It's amazing.
太美了
Where are you? Where are you? Comms. Comms.
在哪儿 在哪儿 通信 通信系统
There you are. Okay.
在这儿 好的
Matt, this is Ryan, copy.
马特 我是瑞恩 听到吗
Matt, this is Ryan, copy.
马特 我是瑞恩 听到吗
Matt, I made it, I'm here, I'm on the station.
马特 我成功了 我进来了 进到空间站了
Do you copy?
你听到吗
Come on, Matt, talk to me.
马特 说话 跟我说话
Tell me where you are, give me your position.
告诉我你在哪儿 告诉我你的位置
Where are you? Give me a visual. Just tell me what you see.
你在哪儿 告诉我你现在看到什么
Oh, come on.
噢 得了
You've been yammering since we left Cape Canaveral.
从卡纳维拉尔角出发你就啰嗦个不停
Now you decide to shut up? Talk to me.
现在怎么不说话了 跟我说话
Just say something, say anything. I don't care.
说什么都行 我不嫌你啰嗦
Hey.
Tell me about, uh, Mardi Gras. Tell me about the hairy guy.
跟我说说狂欢节的事 跟我说说那个多毛男
Huh? Tell me what happened.
后来怎么样了
What happened to the, uh, hairy guy?
那个多毛男怎么了
Please talk to me.
跟我说说话
Please.
求你了
Houston, in the blind...
休斯敦 无论你能否听到
...this is Mission Specialist Ryan Stone...
我是任务专家瑞恩·斯通
... reporting from the ISS.
从国际空间站向你们汇报
All communications with Mission Commander Matthew Kowalski...
我失去和任务指挥官马修·科沃斯基的
...have been lost.
一切通信
Radio transmission absent.
没有无线电通讯
Visuals nonexistent.
不在目视范围内
To confirm...
现在确认
...I, Ryan Stone, am the sole survivor...
我 瑞恩·斯通 是157号航天飞机上的
...of STS-157.
唯一幸存者
What now?
又怎么了
(火警)
Okay.
行了
Okay. Where is it, where is it?
行了 在哪儿 在哪儿
Where is the power? Here you are.
能源键在哪儿 在这儿
Okay, great, just like training.
很好 跟训练时一样
Undocking, undocking.
脱离对接 脱离对接
Undocking.
脱离对接
Red.
红色的
Okay.
好的 好的
Okay, where is it?
行了 在哪儿
Where is it?
在哪儿
Come on.
快点
Okay.
有了
Okay. Okay, I remember this. I remember this.
好了 好了 我记得 我记得
(脱离倒计时)
Oh, you don't have four minutes. We're going manual.
我等不了4分钟 得手动操作了
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好的
Okay. Activate... Activate undock.
好的 现在开始脱离 开始脱离
Seven minutes to get out of here.
还有7分钟的时间
All right, okay.
好的 行了
What? What, what?
什么 怎么回事
No, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
Stop, stop, stop!
停下 停下 停下 停下
That's right, that's right. Come on, come on.
没错 没错 就这样
That's right, that's right, that's right.
这就对了 这就对了 这就对了
Come on.
来吧
Great.
好极了
Clear skies with a chance of satellite debris.
天气晴朗 但可能伴有卫星碎片
Okay, we detach this and we go home. Piece of cake.
好的 把降落伞拆掉就能回家了 小事一桩
Okay.
好的
Okay, what do we have?
这是什么情况
Okay, all right.
好 行了
Shit.
见鬼
Okay, come on.
行了 快点
Come on, come on.
快点 快点 好的
All right.
好了 好了 好了
I hate space.
我讨厌太空
Shut up.
闭嘴
Okay.
行了
All right.
好的
That's good.
很好
Okay.
行了
Let's stabilize you.
进入稳定轨道
Okay.
行了
Let's go visit the Chinese station.
我们去参观中国空间站
Houston, in the blind...
休斯敦 无论你能否听到
...Tiangong is approximately 100 kilometers...
天宫距离我这里大概100公里左右
...to the west...
方位在 在西边
...and I am off its course by about...
我现在大概偏离航向
...13 degrees.
13度左右
I will correct trajectory.
我会修正飞行轨道
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好了
I will engage S-Ka-Dae...
准备启动飞船主发动机
5 4 3 ...in five, four, three...
2 1 ...two, one.
What's happening, what's happening? Come on, come on.
怎么回事 什么问题 快发动啊
1 One.
Come on, come on, come on.
发动啊 快发动啊
(燃料指示)
You gotta be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me!
你在开玩笑吧
No! Don't you fu...
不 你他妈的能不能
Houston, in the blind.
休斯敦 无论你能否听到
Houston, in the blind, this is Dr. Ryan Stone.
休斯敦 无论你能否听到 我是瑞恩·斯通博士
I'm calling from the Soyuz TMA-14M.
从联盟TMA-14M号飞船上呼叫
I'm currently out of fuel and adrift, do you copy?
飞船没有燃料 处于漂浮状态 听到吗
Houston. This is Dr. Ryan Stone.
休斯敦 我是瑞恩·斯通博士
Do you copy?
听到吗
Houston. This is Ryan Stone.
休斯敦 我是瑞恩·斯通
Do you copy?
听到吗
Houston, this is Mission...
休斯敦 我是任务
Mission Specialist Ryan Stone.
任务专家瑞恩·斯通博士
Do you copy?
能听到吗
Houston. Houston, please confirm identity.
休斯敦 休斯敦 请确认身份
Houston, you're coming in over an AM frequency. Copy.
休斯敦 我能从调幅里听到你 请回话
Do you copy?
听到吗
Is this the Chinese station? Is this Tiangong? Copy.
是中国空间站吗 是天宫号吗 请回话
Mayday, can you copy?
求救 听到吗
Mayday, mayday. Mayday.
求救 求救 求救
- Mayday. - Yes, yes. Mayday, mayday.
- 求救 - 对 对 对 求救 求救
- Mayday. - Mayday, mayday.
- 求救 - 求救 求救
Aningaaq.
安因冈
- Aningaaq, is that your name? - Aningaaq.
- 你叫安因冈吗 这是 这是你的名字吗 - 安因冈
- Aningaaq is your name? Is that your name? - Mayday. Aningaaq.
你叫安因冈吗 这真的是你的名字吗
Aningaaq. Mayday.
安因冈 求救
No, no, no. No, my name is not mayday.
不不不 我的名字不叫求救
I'm Stone. Dr. Ryan Stone.
我是斯通 瑞恩·斯通博士
I need help. I am...
我需要帮助 我是
Those are dogs.
那是狗叫
They're calling from Earth.
他们是在地球上
They're calling from Earth.
他们在地球上
Aningaaq...
安因冈
...make your dogs bark again for me, would you, please?
能叫你的狗多叫几声吧 可以吗
Your dogs. Dogs, you know.
你的狗 狗 知道吗
Woof, woof. Dogs.
汪 汪 狗
Oh, I'm gonna die, Aningaaq.
我要死了 安因冈
I know, we're all gonna die. Everybody knows that.
我知道 我们都会死 大家都知道
But I'm gonna die today.
但我今天就会死
Funny, that.
听上去很可笑
You know, to know...
知道自己快死了
But the thing is, it's that I'm still scared.
可问题是 我还是很害怕
I'm really scared.
我真的很害怕
Nobody will mourn for me, no one will pray for my soul.
因为没有人会悼念我 没有人会为我的灵魂祈祷
Will you mourn for me?
你会悼念我吗
Will you say a prayer for me?
你会为我祈祷吗
Or is it too late?
现在是不是太晚了
I mean, I'd say one for myself, but I've never prayed in my life, so...
我想为自己祈祷 可我这辈子从来没有祈祷过
Nobody ever taught me how.
没有人教我怎么祈祷
Nobody ever taught me how.
没人教过我
A baby.
有婴儿
There's a baby with you, huh?
你身边有个婴儿
Is that a lullaby you're singing?
你在唱摇篮曲吗
That's so sweet.
真好啊
I used to sing to my baby.
我以前也唱歌给孩子听
hope I see her soon.
希望我很快就能见到她
(氧气量下降)
That's nice, Aningaaq. Keep singing, just like that.
你唱得真好听 安因冈 就这样唱下去
Sing me to sleep, and I'll sleep.
催我入眠吧 我很快会睡着
Keep singing. And sing and sing.
唱下去 唱吧 唱吧
No, no, no, don't!
不不不 不要
Check your watch. Thirteen hours and 11 minutes.
看看你的表 13个小时11分钟
Call Anatoly and tell him he's been bumped.
打电话给阿纳托利 他的记录被打破了
- It's a little gloomy in here, isn't it? - How did you...?
- 这儿有点暗啊 - 你是怎么
- Trust me, it's a hell of a story. - But how did you...?
- 相信我 你绝对想不到 - 可你怎么
That's better.
这下好多了
I found a little extra... A little extra battery power.
我后来找到了几块备用电池
It helps that I didn't have you around to distract me.
还好你没在我身边 分散我的注意力
I have to say, I'm glad to see you.
很高兴地 再见到你
I didn't think you were gonna make it.
你活下来了
Did you find the vodka?
找到伏特加了吗
You never told me where it was, so...
你 你没告诉它们在哪儿 所以
To Anatoly.
敬阿纳托利
Na zdorovje.
干杯
- Huh? No? All right. - No.
- 嗯 不喝 行了 - 不
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这儿
The Chinese station's about 100 miles.
中国空间站大概100英里远
Just a little Sunday drive.
咱俩溜达溜达就到了
- We can't. - Sure we can.
- 我们到不了 - 当然能到
There's no fuel, I tried everything.
没有燃料 我都试过了
Well, there's always something we can do.
总会有办法的
I tried everything.
能试的我都试过了
Did you try the soft landing jets?
试过软着陆推进器吗
They're for landing, so...
那是着陆用的
Landing is launching. It's the same. Didn't you learn that in training?
着陆和起飞都是一回事 培训的时候你没学过吗
I never got to land the simulator, I told you.
我从来没有在模拟器里练过着陆
But you know about it.
可是你知道原理
- And I crashed it every time. - Listen.
- 我每次练习最后都是坠毁 - 听着 瑞恩
Do you wanna go back or stay here?
你是想回去 还是想留在这儿
I get it, it's nice up here.
我知道这地方很不错
You can just shut down all the systems...
你大可以 关闭这上头所有的系统
...turn out all the lights...
关上所有的灯
...and just close your eyes and tune out everybody.
然后闭上眼睛 不理会任何人
There's nobody up here that can hurt you.
这里没有人能够伤害你
It's safe.
很安全
I mean, what's the point of going on? What's the point of living?
干嘛非要活着 活着有什么意义
Your kid died. Doesn't get any rougher than that.
你孩子死了 没有比这更痛苦的了
But still, it's a matter of what you do now.
关键是你现在要怎么做
If you decide to go, then you gotta just get on with it.
如果你决定回去 就得打起精神振作起来
Sit back, enjoy the ride.
放松自己 享受这次旅程
You gotta plant both your feet on the ground and start living life.
你得脚踏实地地重新开始生活
How did you get here?
你怎么到这儿的
I'm telling you, it's a hell of a story.
我说过 你绝对想不到的
Hey, Ryan?
嗨 瑞恩
What?
干嘛
It's time to go home.
该回家了
(氧气量上升)
Landing...
着陆
Landing... Landing is launching.
着陆 和起飞是一回事
I said...
我说
Okay, landing, landing.
好的 着陆
Landing is green.
着陆是绿色的
Okay.
好的
Okay, landing. All right.
好的 着陆 行了
Okay. Soft landing jets trigger automatically...
好 软着陆推进器会
...at 3 meters before landing, so...
在离地面3米时自动触发
Oh, you're a clever son of a bitch, Matt.
科沃斯基 你这混蛋还真聪明
I need to... I need to get rid of the Bay-O...
我需要 我需要让轨道舱
...and the engine module.
还有推进舱分离
Right. Okay.
好的 来吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Tri-module separation.
船舱干分离
Go.
开始
Okay.
行了
Houston, here's the tricky part.
休斯敦 接下来有点难度
Soyuz has to think...
我得让联盟号认为
...we are 3 meters off the Earth.
我们离地面只有3米
All right. Okay.
有了 好的
Hey, Matt?
嗨 马特
Since I had to listen to endless hours...
既然这个星期我听你讲了那么多故事
...of your storytelling this week, I need you to do me a favor.
讲了那么长时间 我有权让你帮我一个忙
You are gonna see a little girl with brown hair...
你会看见一个褐色头发的小女孩
...very messy, lots of knots.
头发很乱 都打结了
She doesn't like to brush it.
因为她不爱梳头
That's okay.
不过没关系
Her name is Sarah.
她叫莎拉
Can you please tell her...
你能不能告诉她
...that Mama found her red shoe?
妈妈找到她的红鞋了
She was so worried about that shoe, Matt.
她一直在找那双鞋
But it was just right under the bed.
其实就在她床底下
Give her big hug and a big kiss for me
替我给她 一个大大的拥抱和一个深情的吻
and tell her that Mama misses her.
告诉她 妈妈想她
You tell her that she is my angel.
告诉她 她是我的天使
And she makes me so proud. So, so proud.
我非常骄傲 非常非常骄傲
(软着陆推进器设置 3米)
And you tell her that I'm not quitting.
告诉她我绝对不会放弃
You tell her that I love her, Matt.
你告诉她 我爱她
You tell her that I love her so much.
告诉她 我很爱很爱她
Can you do that for me?
你能帮我这个忙吗
Roger that.
收到
Here we go.
出发吧
You're losing altitude, Tiangong.
你在下降 天宫
You keep dropping and you're gonna kiss the atmosphere.
你一直下降 然后就会进入大气层
But not without me because you're my last ride.
我会跟你一起去 因为你是我的末班车
Okay.
行了
Wait.
等等
5 Five.
4 Four.
3 Three...
No more just driving.
别再闷头开车了
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Okay, come on. Come on. Come on.
稳住 好的 来吧 来吧
Steady, steady.
稳住 稳住
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Where are you? Where are you?
你在哪儿 在哪儿
Forty-five, 90.
45度 90度
One-eighty.
180度
Come on.
加油
Okay.
好的
Damn it.
该死
Shit!
见鬼
Shenzhou, come on.
你在哪儿 神舟
Shenzhou. Shenzhou.
神舟 神舟
Fuck!
该死
Okay, this way.
好的 这边
In the Soyuz, the power button is...
联盟号的能源键在
...here.
这儿
Okay, uh, undocking, undocking. Um...
行了 脱离对接
Uh, eenie, meenie...
伊尼 米尼
Okay, that doesn't sound good.
好吧 听上去不太对
Minie...
麦尼
...mo.
No hablo chino.
我不会中文
Minie...
麦尼
...mo.
Okay. Okay, good.
好 好 很好 好
Houston. Houston, in the blind.
休斯敦 无论你能否听到
This is Mission Specialist Ryan Stone...
我是任务专家瑞恩·斯通
reporting from the Shenzhou.
从神舟号飞船向你报告
I'm about to undock from Tiangong.
我马上就要脱离天宫
And I have a bad feeling about this mission.
我对这次任务有不祥的预感
Reminds me of a story, Houston.
让我想起一个故事 休斯敦
Never... Never mind the story, Houston. Never mind the story.
还是 我还是不说了吧 我就不说了
It's getting hot in here. Okay. All right.
这里越来越热了 好的
Okay.
没事 没事
All right, the way I see it...
好吧 在我看来
...there's only two possible outcomes.
只会有两种结果
Either I make it down there in one piece...
要么 要么 我带着一个传奇的故事
...and I have one hell of a story to tell...
平安地回到地球
...or I burn up in the next 10 minutes.
要么在10分钟内化为灰烬
Either way, whichever way...
不管是哪种结果
...no harm, no foul!
我都坦然接受
Because either way...
无论结果怎么样
...it'll be one hell of a ride.
这都是一次非凡的旅程
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Shenzhou, in the blind...
神舟 无论你是否能听到
...this is Houston. Indicate FM frequency.
我是休斯敦 请指出调频波段
Our radars detect you on a reentry trajectory.
我们的雷达探测到你处于再入轨道
If you copy, please confirm identity.
如果收到 请确认身份
This is Houston...
我是休斯敦
Please confirm identity.
请确认身份
Skies over the Midwest are completely clear...
中西部地区天气晴朗
We're deployed a rescue mission to retrieve you.
我们派遣了救援人员
Rescue mission is on the way.
救援小组已经出发
Shenzhou, in the blind, this is Houston.
神舟 无论你是否能听到 我是休斯敦
We've deployed a rescue mission...
我们已经派遣了救援人员
Our radar...
我们的雷达
Thank you.
谢谢
No.
地心引力
导演 阿方索·卡隆
编剧 阿方索·卡隆 乔纳斯·卡隆
桑德拉·布洛克 乔治·克鲁尼
制片人 阿方索·卡隆
制片人 大卫·海曼
执行制片人 妮基·潘妮 克里斯·德法瑞尔 史蒂芬·琼斯
摄影指导 艾曼努尔·卢贝兹基
视觉特效 蒂姆·韦伯
艺术指导 安迪·尼克尔森
剪辑 阿方索·卡隆 马克·桑格
服装设计 杰妮·费舍尔
音乐 史蒂文·普莱斯
华纳兄弟电影公司 荣誉出品
世界语电影公司 携手献映
盛日电影公司 联合摄制
阿方索·卡隆 作品
地心引力
无聊老生制作 谢谢各位观赏
友情摄影 迈克尔·薜辛