银河护卫队 Guardians of the Galaxy

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语 / 萨卡语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 詹姆斯·古恩

演员: 克里斯·帕拉特 / 佐伊·索尔达娜 / 布莱德利·库珀 / 范·迪塞尔 / 戴夫·巴蒂斯塔 / 李·佩斯 / 迈克尔·鲁克 / 凯伦·吉兰 / 杰曼·翰苏 / 本尼西奥·德尔·托罗 / 约翰·C·赖利


台词
YONGII ctrlthesky@hotmail.com
♪ I'm not in love ♪
♪ 我没有坠入爱河 ♪
♪ So don't frget it ♪
♪ 所以不要忘记 ♪
♪ It's just a silly phase ♪
♪ 这是个愚蠢的阶段 ♪
Peter.
彼得
♪ I'm going through. ♪
♪ 我会熬过的 ♪
Your momma wants to speak with you.
妈妈有话跟你说
♪ And just because ♪
♪ 仅仅因为 ♪
Come on, Pete. Take these fool things off.
快点 彼得 把这傻玩意儿摘掉
♪ I call you up ♪
♪ 我打电话给你了 ♪
Why have you been fighting with the other boys again, baby?
宝贝 你怎么又跟别的小孩打架了
Peter?
彼得
They killed a little frog that ain't done nothing.
他们弄死了一只无辜的小青蛙
Smushed it with a stick.
用棍子把它捅烂了
You're so like your daddy.
你真像你爸爸
You even look like him.
长得也很像
And he was an angel.
他是个天使
Composed out of pure light. - Mer?
他就是光 -梅
You got a present there for Peter, don't you?
你不是有礼物要给他吗
Of course.
当然
There.
I've got you covered, Pete.
我帮你放好了 彼得
You open it up when I'm gone, okay?
等我走了以后再打开好吗
Your grandpa...
外公他会
is gonna take such good care of you.
好好照顾你的
At least until your daddy comes back to get you.
至少在爸爸回来接你之前这段时间
Take my hand.
握住我的手
Peter.
彼得
Pete, come on.
彼得 过去啊
Take my hand.
握住我的手
Mom?
妈妈
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
Mom! No!
妈妈 不要走
Come with me. - No!
跟我来 -不
No!
You've got to stay here. Please.
待在这里别动 听话
No...
不要
Okay?
好吗
No.
Mom!
妈妈
♪ Hey ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ What's the matter with ♪
♪ 你的脑袋 ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ Your head,yeah ♪
♪ 怎么了 ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ What's the matter with your mind and your sign ♪
♪ 你的感情和你的暗示怎么了 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ Nothin's a matter with your head,baby,find it ♪
♪ 你的脑袋怎么了 宝贝儿快找找♪
♪ Come on and find it ♪
♪ 赶快来找一找 ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ With it,baby,cause you're fine.And you're mine ♪
♪ 宝贝儿 没事 你将是我的 ♪
♪ And you look so divine ♪
♪ 你看起来超凡脱俗 ♪
♪ Come and get your love ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
♪ Come and get your love. ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
♪ Come and get your love ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
♪ Come and get your love. ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
♪ Come and get your love,Come and get your love,Come and get your love now ♪
♪ 来拿我的爱 快拿我的爱 现在就拿 ♪
♪ Come and get your love,Come and get your love,Come and get your love now ♪
♪ 来拿我的爱 快拿我的爱 现在就拿 ♪
♪ Come and get your love,Come and get your love,Come and get your love now ♪
♪ 来拿我的爱 快拿我的爱 现在就拿 ♪
♪ Come and get your love ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
♪ Come and get your love ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
♪ Come and get your love ♪
♪ 来拿你的爱 ♪
Drop it!
放下它
Drop it, now! - Hey, cool, man. No problem.
立刻放下 -哥们儿 没问题
No problem at all.
一点问题都没有
How do you know about this?
你怎么知道这东西的
I don't even know what that is.
我连它是什么都不知道
I'm just a junker, man. I was just checking stuff out.
我就是个捡破烂的 就随便翻翻
You don't look like a junker.
你可不像捡破烂的
You're wearing Ravager garb.
你穿着掠夺者的制服
This is just an outfit, man.
就是件外套而已
Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me.
忍者神龟 你别戳我了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
My name is Peter Quill, okay? Dude, chill out.
我叫彼得·奎尔 兄弟 冷静点
Move! - Why?
跟我走 -为什么
Ronan may have questions for you.
罗南可能有话要问你
Hey, you know what?
你知道不
There's another name you might know me by.
你可能听过我另外一个名字
Star-Lord.
星爵
Who?
Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw.
星爵啊 传奇侠盗
Guys? - Move!
各位 -快走
Forget this.
算了
Peter?
彼得
What happened?
出什么事了
Bereet. - Bereet!
布瑞特 -对了布瑞特
Look, I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I forgot you're here.
说实话吧 我都忘了你还在这儿
Scattered riots broke out
克里帝国今天发生了
across the Kree Empire today
多起小规模暴乱
protesting the recent peace treaty
抗议最近克里大帝
signed by the Kree Emperor and Xandar's Nova Prime.
与山达尔的新星至尊签订的和平条约
Peter, you have call.
彼得 有电话找你
No, wait, don't! - Quill?
不 等等 别 -奎尔
Hey, Yondu.
你好啊 勇度
I'm here on Morag.
我人在莫拉格
Ain't no Orb, ain't no you.
没看到宇宙灵球也没看到你
Well, I was in the neighborhood.
我之前就在那附近
I thought I'd save you the hassle.
我可帮你解决了个大麻烦
Well, where are you at now, boy?
那你小子现在在哪
I feel really bad about this, but I'm not gonna tell you that.
很抱歉 可我不打算告诉你
I slaved putting this deal together. - Slaved?
我千辛万苦给你牵了线 -千辛万苦
Making a few calls is "slaved"? I mean, really?
打几个电话就千辛万苦了 不是吧
And now you're gonna rip me off!
你这是要坑我
We do not do that to each other. We're Ravagers. We got a code.
我们掠夺者不这么做事 我们有原则
Yeah, and that code is "steal from everybody."
原则就是 "能抢就抢"
When I picked you up on Terra...
我从地星把你捡来的时候
Picked me up.
捡来
these boys of mine wanted to eat you.
我手下这些人可是想吃掉你的
Yeah?
是吗
They ain't never tasted any Terran before.
他们以前没吃过地星人肉
I stopped them. You're alive because of me!
我制止了他们 你活下来多亏了我
I will find you, I will...
我会找到你的 我要
Put a bounty on him!
悬赏捉拿他
Forty K.
四万
But I want him back alive. - Yeah, Cap.
但我要捉活的 -是 船长
Alive? - That's what I said.
捉活的 -你没听错
I told you when you picked that kid up,
你捡走他的时候我就跟你说了
you should have delivered him like we was hired to do!
就该按照客户要求把他送过去
He was cargo!
他不过是我们的货
You have always been soft on him.
你对他一直太心软了
You're the only one I'm being soft on!
我看是对你太心软了
Now, don't you worry about Mr. Quill.
你别给我操心奎尔先生的事了
As soon as we get him back here,
一旦把他抓回来
I'm gonna kill him myself.
我会亲手了结他
What we do need to worry about,
我们需要操心的是
is who else out there wants that Orb!
还有谁想得到那个灵球
They call me "Terrorist, "
他们称我为"恐怖分子"
Radical, "Zealot",
激进派 "狂徒"
because I obey the ancient laws of my people, the Kree,
就因为我谨遵我克里子民的世代法则
and punish those who do not.
严惩违背法则者
Because I do not forgive your people
因为我拒绝原谅你们的同族
for taking the life of my father,
杀死我父亲
and his father, and his father before him.
父亲的父亲和祖父的行为
A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten!
我们两族间持续千年的战争永不会被遗忘
You can't do this! Our government signed a peace treaty.
你不能这样 双方政府签署了和平条约
My government knows no shame.
我们的政府没有羞耻心
You Xandarians and your culture are a disease.
山达尔人还有山达尔文明都是祸害
You
will never rule Xandar.
永不可能统治山达尔
No.
I will cure it!
我是要治愈它
Ronan,
罗南
Korath has returned.
克拉斯回来了
Master, he is a thief,
主人 那人就是个贼
an outlaw who calls himself Star-Lord.
一个自称星爵的法外之徒
But we have discovered he has an agreement
但我们发现他跟一个叫
to retrieve the Orb for an intermediary
掮客的中间人定下协议
known as The Broker.
拿回宇宙灵球
I promised Thanos I would retrieve the Orb for him.
我跟灭霸保证过帮他拿回宇宙灵球
Only then will he destroy Xandar for me.
那样他才帮我毁灭山达尔
Nebula, go to Xandar and get me the Orb.
星云 去山达尔帮我拿到宇宙灵球
It will be my honor.
这将是我的荣幸
It will be your doom.
这将是你的末路
If this happens again,
要是你再次失败
you'll be facing our father without his prize.
父亲可不会给你奖励
I'm a daughter of Thanos.
我是灭霸的女儿
Just like you.
和你一样
But I know Xandar.
但我对山达尔更熟
Ronan has already decreed that I...
罗南已经命令我来...
Do not speak for me.
不要替我做决定
You will not fail.
你不可以失败
Have I ever?
我失败过吗
Xandarians.
山达尔人
What a bunch of losers.
都是一群废柴
All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid,
所有人不是忙着做无聊事
to nothing at all. Pathetic.
就是做无用功 真令人同情
Look at this guy!
看这个人
Can you believe they call us criminals,
还管我们叫罪犯
when he's assaulting us with that haircut?
拿那个发型吓人才是犯罪
What is this thing? Look how it thinks it's so cool.
这是什么东西 还自以为多炫酷
It's not cool to get help!
让人帮算什么酷
Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle.
有本事自己走啊 小怪兽
Look at Mr. Smiles over here.
你看那边的"微笑先生"
Where's your wife, old man?
你老婆在哪呢 老头子
What a class-A prevert.
极品老变态
Right, Groot?
是吧 格鲁特
Groot?
格鲁特
Don't drink fountain water, you idiot.
别喝喷泉里的水 你个白痴
That's disgusting!
太恶心了
Yes, you did. I just saw you doing it.
你喝了 我刚看到了
Why are you lying?
为啥要说谎
Looks like we got one.
看来我们有目标了
Okay, humie, how bad does someone wanna find you?
愚蠢的人类 看看你值多少钱
40,000 units? Groot, we're gonna be rich.
四万 格鲁特 我们要变有钱人了
Mr. Quill. - Broker.
奎尔先生 -掮客
The Orb.
宇宙灵球
As commissioned. - Where's Yondu?
任务完成 -勇度呢
Wanted to be here. Sends his love.
他本来想亲自来的 但只能送上问候
And told me to tell you,
同时让我转告
that you got the best eyebrows in the business.
你的眉毛是同行里最酷炫的
What is it?
这是什么意思
It's my policy never to discuss my clients, or their needs.
我不可以透露客户和他们的要求
Yeah, well, I almost died getting it for you.
为了拿到它我可是九死一生
An occupational hazard, I'm sure, in your line of work.
干你们这行就是有这样的风险
Some machine-headed freak,
一个机械脑袋怪物
working for a dude named Ronan.
自称是什么罗南的手下
Ronan? I'm sorry, Mr. Quill.
罗南 抱歉了 奎尔先生
I truly am.
真的很抱歉
But I want no part of this transaction
但凡是跟罗南扯上关系的交易
if Ronan is involved.
我是不会介入的
Who's Ronan?
罗南是什么人
A Kree fanatic, outraged by the peace treaty,
一个克里的狂徒 被和平条约所激怒
who will not rest until Xandarian culture, my culture,
除非山达尔文明 我的文明被彻底清除
is wiped from existence!
否则他不会罢休的
Come on. - He's someone
拜托 -他这种人
whose bad side I'd rather not be on.
我招惹不起
What? What about my bad side?
不是吧 那我就可以招惹吗
Farewell, Mr. Quill.
再会无期 奎尔先生
Hey, we had a deal, Bro!
我们有约定在先的 老兄
What happened?
怎么了
This guy just backed out of a deal on me.
这家伙翻脸不认账
If there's one thing I hate, it's a man without integrity.
我最讨厌的就是不守信用的男人
Peter Quill. People call me Star-Lord.
彼得·奎尔 大家都叫我星爵
You have the bearing of a man of honor.
看得出你是个正人君子
Well, you know, I wouldn't say that.
我也没那么好啦
People say it about me, all the time,
大家倒都这么说我
but it's not something I would ever say about myself.
不过我一般不会这么夸自己
This wasn't the plan.
这就不能怪我了
Put him in the bag. Put him in the bag!
把他装进袋子 把他装进袋子
No! Not her, him!
不 不是她 是他
Learn genders, man.
要分清性别啊
Biting? That's not fair!
不带咬人的
Take it easy!
放松
Fool. You should have learned.
蠢货 你该长点记性
I don't learn. One of my issues.
我从不长记性 缺点之一
What the...
搞什...
Quit smiling, you idiot. You're supposed to be a professional.
别笑了 白痴 表现得专业点
You gotta be kidding me.
饶了我吧
I live for the simple things.
我满足起来很容易
Like how much this is gonna hurt.
比如想想这样会有多疼
Yeah. Writhe, little man.
没错 颤抖吧 凡人
It'll grow back, you d'ast idiot.
还会再长出来的 你个二缺
Quit whining.
别嘤嘤了
Subject 89P13, drop your weapon.
实验体89P13 放下武器
Aw, crap.
该死
By the authority of the Nova Corps,
以新星军团的名义
you are under arrest... - All right. Come on up.
你们被逮捕了 -好了 站起来
for endangerment to life and the destruction of property.
罪名是危害他人生命及破坏财产
Hey! If it isn't Star-Prince.
这不是星王子吗
Star-Lord. - Sorry. "Lord."
星爵 -抱歉了爵爷
I picked this guy up a while back for petty theft.
我之前因为小偷小摸抓过他
He's got a code name.
他还有个代号呢
Yeah. Stay out of the way.
请让开
Come on, man. It's a... It's an outlaw name.
拜托 一听就是个大盗的名字啊
Just relax, pal.
没事的 小哥
It's cool to have a code name. It's not that weird.
有代号挺酷的 也没有很奇怪了
Fascists.
法西斯
Ronan is destroying
罗南正在全星系
Xandarian outposts throughout the galaxy.
摧毁山达尔人在各处建立的前哨站
I should think that would call
我认为这应该值得
for some slight response on the part of the Kree.
克里方面稍稍作出一些回应吧
We signed your peace treaty, Nova Prime.
我们已经签订和平条约了 新星至尊
What more do you want?
你还想要什么
At least a statement from the Kree Empire
至少克里帝国方面
saying that they condemn his actions.
应该谴责他的行为
He is slaughtering children.
他正在屠杀儿童
Families.
破坏家庭
That is your business.
这就是你们的事了
Now, I have other matters to attend to.
我现在还有其他事要忙
Prick.
混蛋
Well, some good news.
好消息
It looks like we've apprehended one of Ronan's compatriots.
我们好像逮捕了罗南的同伙
Gamora.
卡魔拉
Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon.
经受过全身改造 训练成了杀人机器
The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos.
疯狂泰坦灭霸的养女
Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan,
最近灭霸派她和星云姐妹两人去辅佐罗南
which leads us to believe
因此我们有理由相信
that Thanos and Ronan are working together.
灭霸和罗南有勾结
Subject 89P13. Calls itself "Rocket."
实验体89P13 自称"火箭"
The result of illegal genetic
在低等生命体上
and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form.
进行非法基因改造和机械实验的产物
What the hell?
什么鬼东西
They call it "Groot."
他们叫它"格鲁特"
A humanoid plant that's been travelling recently
近来作为89P13的私人植物及打手
as 89P13's personal houseplant/muscle.
陪伴其行动的类人植物
Peter Jason Quill, from Terra.
彼得·杰森·奎尔 来自地星
Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers,
自幼被勇度·尤冬塔领导的佣兵组织"掠夺者"
led by Yondu Udonta.
抚养成人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know how this machine worked.
我不知道这机器是怎么运作的
What a bunch of a-holes.
真是一帮子混球
Transport all four to the Kyln.
把四个都送到克林去
I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws,
我猜新星军团成员一般都遵纪守法
but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel.
可这里这些人腐败又残忍
But, hey, that's not my problem.
反正我是不用担心
I ain't gonna be here long.
我待不了多久的
I've escaped 22 prisons. This one's no different.
我越过22次狱 这个也不例外
You're lucky the broad showed up,
这个妞出现是算你走运
because otherwise, me and Groot
不然我和格鲁特
would be collecting that bounty right now,
现在已经拿到赏金了
and you'd be getting drawn and quartered
至于你 已经被勇度和那些掠夺者
by Yondu and those Ravagers.
五马分尸了
I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years.
这些年想杀我的人可太多了
I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon.
怎么可能被一棵树和一只会说话的浣熊拿下
Hold.
等等
What's a raccoon? - "What's a raccoon?"
浣熊是什么鬼 -浣熊是什么鬼
It's what you are, stupid.
你自己就是啊 傻货
Ain't no thing like me, except me.
老子是这世上独一无二的
So, this Orb has a real shiny blue suitcase,
这个宇宙灵球是《死吻》中的神秘箱子
Ark of the Covenant,
里的约柜
Maltese Falcon sort of vibe.
还是《马耳他雄鹰》里的雕像啊
What is it? - I am Groot.
到底是什么 -我是格鲁特
So what? What's the Orb?
所以呢 那个宇宙灵球是什么
I have no words for an honorless thief.
我对阴险的小偷没什么好说的
Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey
你还是个想灭绝别人的疯子的走狗呢
of a genocidal maniac.
真理直气壮
Yeah, I know who you are.
对 我知道你是谁
Anyone who's anyone knows who you are.
大家都知道你是谁
Yeah, we know who you are.
对 我们知道你是谁
Who is she? - I am Groot.
她是谁 -我是格鲁特
Yeah, you said that.
你已经说过了
I wasn't retrieving the Orb for Ronan.
我不是来帮罗南拿回宇宙灵球的
I was betraying him.
我背叛了他
I had an agreement to sell it to a third party.
我已经私下跟第三方买家谈好了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Well, that's just as fascinating
你这句话说得
as the first 89 times you told me that.
跟之前89次一样令人耳目一新
What is wrong with Giving Tree, here?
这爱心树什么毛病
Well, he don't know talking good like me and you.
他没法像你我这样正常说话
So his vocabulistics is limited to "I"
所以他的词库里只有"我"
and "am" and "Groot."
"是"和"格鲁特"三个词
Exclusively in that order.
顺序乱了都不行
I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast.
你知道吗 我的忍耐就要到极限了
Put that away.
给我放下
Listen to me, you big blue bastard. Take those headphones off.
你个蓝皮怪 把那耳机摘下来
That's mine. Those belong to impound.
那是我的 应该被扣押起来的
That tape and that player is mine!
那磁带还有播放器 都是我的
Hooked on a Feeling,
那是1973年蓝色瑞典人的
Blue Swede, 1973.
That song belongs to me!
那是属于我的歌
♪ Ah ♪
♪ 啊 ♪
♪ Hooked on a feeling ♪
♪ 我迷上这感觉 ♪
♪ I'm high on believing ♪
♪ 我深深的相信 ♪
♪ That you're in love with me ♪
♪ 你会爱上我的 ♪
♪ Lips as sweet as candy ♪
♪ 嘴唇甜得像糖 ♪
♪ It's taste stays on my mind ♪
♪ 我感觉终生难忘 ♪
♪ Girl,you got me thirsty ♪
♪ 女孩 你让我口干舌燥 ♪
♪ For another cup of wine,Wo ah ♪
♪ 再给我一杯酒 喔 ♪
♪ Got a bug from you girl ♪
♪ 女孩 我中了你的毒 ♪
♪ But I don't need no cure ♪
♪ 但我不需要解药 ♪
♪ I'll just stay a victim ♪
♪ 就让我上瘾吧 ♪
♪ If I can for sure ♪
♪ 我可以忍耐 ♪
♪ All the good love,when we're all alone ♪
♪ 我们都寂寞 给我最好的爱 ♪
♪ Keep it up girl,Yeah you turn me on ♪
♪ 继续吧 女孩 你点燃了我的激情 ♪
♪ Ah ♪
♪ 啊 ♪
♪ Hooked on a feeling ♪
♪ 我迷上这感觉 ♪
♪ I'm high on believing ♪
♪ 我深深的相信 ♪
♪ That you're in love with me ♪
♪ 你一定会爱上我 ♪
♪ Hooked on a feeling ♪
♪ 我迷上这感觉 ♪
You first! You first! - Murderer!
你死定了 你死定了 -凶手
Coming for you first, Gamora! You're dead!
老子先宰了你 卡魔拉 你死定了
You're scum! You're scum!
你个垃圾 贱货
It's like I said,
我说过吧
she's got a rep.
她名头响着呢
A lot of prisoners here have lost their families
这里有好多囚犯的亲人
to Ronan and his goons.
都死在了罗南和他的狗腿子手下
She'll last a day, tops.
她最多撑一天
Murderer!
杀人犯
The guards will protect her, right?
警卫会保护她的吧
They're here to stop us from getting out.
他们只管阻止我们逃出去
They don't care what we do to each other inside.
在里面怎么作死他们才不管
Whatever nightmares the future holds,
无论未来有什么大风大浪
are dreams compared to what's behind me.
跟我的经历比起来 也都是美梦
Check out the new meat.
瞧瞧这个新来的鲜肉
I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly,
我要把你浑身抹满古纳维恩液
and go to town...
然后好好爽一发
Let's make something clear.
先把话说清楚
This one here is our booty!
这小子的菊花是我们的
You wanna get to him,
你们想动他
you go through us!
先过我们这一关
Or, more accurately,
或者 说得更准确些
we go through you.
我们先做了你
I'm with them.
我是他们的
I hate you.
我恨你们
No cell's gonna protect you for long.
再结实的牢房也别想保你的命
You're dead!
你死定了
Dead!
死定了
Take her down to the showers.
把她带到浴室去
It'll be easier to clean up the blood down there.
那里血迹容易清理
Quill, where you going?
奎尔 你干什么去
Quill.
奎尔
Quill!
奎尔
Gamora, consider this a death sentence
卡魔拉 我现在宣判你的死刑
for your crimes against the galaxy.
为你对全银河系犯下的罪行偿命吧
You dare?
你敢
You know who I am, yes?
你知道我是谁吧
You're Drax.
你是德拉克斯
The Destroyer.
毁灭者
Quill!
奎尔
And you know why they call me this.
你知道我这名号怎么来的吧
You slayed dozens of Ronan's minions.
你宰过罗南手下数十个恶棍
Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette,
罗南杀了我妻子 奥薇特
and my daughter, Camaria.
还有我女儿 卡玛莉亚
He slaughtered them where they stood.
他将她们残杀致死
And he laughed!
但他却笑了
Quill?
奎尔
Her life
她的命
is not yours to take.
轮不着你们来取
He killed my family.
他杀了我家人
I shall kill one of his in return.
我也要杀了他的家人
Of course, Drax. Here, I...
当然好 德拉克斯 给你 我
Quill! What are you doing?
奎尔 你干什么
I'm no family to Ronan or Thanos.
我绝不是罗南或灭霸的家人
I'm your only hope at stopping him.
我是你阻止他的唯一希望
Woman, your words mean nothing to me!
女人 你的话对我一文不值
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey! - Crap.
别 别别别别 -见鬼
You know, if killing Ronan is truly your sole purpose,
如果你的目标是杀了罗南
I don't think this is the best way to go about it.
杀了她也没法帮你实现目标
Are you not the man this wench attempted to kill?
这贱女人不是也刺杀过你吗
Well, I mean, she's hardly the first woman
反正她也不是第一个
to try and do that to me.
想杀我的女人了
Look, this is from a smoking-hot Rajak girl.
你看 这疤是一个巨火辣的拉贾克妞弄的
Stabbed me with a fork.
拿叉子戳出来的
Didn't like me skipping out on her at sunrise.
她不乐意我大清早就离她而去
I got, right here, a Kree girl tried to rip out my thorax.
这条疤是因为有个克里妞想把我的胸腔破开
She caught me with this
我在和新星档案处
skinny little A'askavariian
一个瘦瘦的阿斯卡瓦里安妞
who worked in Nova Records.
鬼混时被她抓包了
I was trying to get information.
我只是想套些消息而已
You ever see an A'askavariian?
你见过阿斯卡瓦里安人吧
They have tentacles, and needles for teeth.
她们长着触角 牙齿跟针一样
If you think I'm seriously interested in that, then...
你觉得我真会看上...
You don't care. But here's the point.
好吧你不在乎 但我想说的是
She betrayed Ronan. He's coming back for her.
她背叛了罗南 他会来追杀她
And when he does,
等他自己找过来
that's when you...
到时你就可以
Why would I put my finger on his throat?
我为什么要把手指放在他的喉咙上
What?
No, it's a symbol.
这只是个手势
This is a symbol for you slicing his throat.
这个手势表示你割了他的喉咙
I would not slice his throat.
我才不想割他的喉咙
I would cut his head clean off.
我会一刀砍了他的脑袋
It's a general expression for you killing somebody.
这是通用手势啊 意思是杀人
You've heard of this. You've seen this, right?
你听说过 见过这手势 对吧
You know what that is. - Yeah. Yeah.
你知道这什么意思吧 -知道 知道
Everyone knows. - No, no.
人人都知道 -不知道 不知道
What I'm saying is, you want to keep her alive.
我就是想说 你最好留她一命
Don't do his work for him.
别帮你敌人的忙
I like your knife. I'm keeping it.
我喜欢你的刀 我收下了
That was my favorite knife. - Listen!
那是人家最喜欢的刀 -听着
I could care less whether you live or whether you die.
我才懒得管你是死是活
Then why stop the big guy? - Simple.
那你拦下那大个子干什么 -简单
You know where to sell my Orb.
你知道能把宇宙灵球卖给谁
How are we gonna sell it when we and it are still here?
我们和那东西都困在这里 你怎么卖
My friend Rocket, here,
我这位火箭老兄
has escaped 22 prisons.
成功越狱22次
We're getting out.
我们肯定出得去
And then we're headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty.
然后我们直奔勇度那里去取你的赏金
How much was your buyer willing to pay you for my Orb?
你那买家打算花多少钱买我的宇宙灵球
Four billion units.
四十亿
What? - Holy shit.
多少 -我操
That Orb is my opportunity to get away from Thanos and Ronan.
宇宙灵球是我逃离灭霸和罗南的机会
If you free us,
如果你能越狱
I'll lead you to the buyer directly
我就直接带你去见买家
and I'll split the profit between the three of us.
卖的钱我们三个平分
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Four of us.
四人平分
Asleep for the danger, awake for the money,
出事儿了睡大觉 一听见钱就来精神
as per frickin' usual.
死性不改
You have been betrayed, Ronan.
你被背叛了 罗南
We know only that she has been captured.
我们只知道她被捉住了
Gamora may yet recover the Orb.
卡魔拉也许还有机会取回宇宙灵球
No! Our sources within the Kyln
错 我们在克林的线人
say Gamora has her own plans for the Orb.
说卡魔拉对宇宙灵球自有打算
Your partnership with Thanos
你跟灭霸的合作
is at risk.
已经岌岌可危了
Thanos requires your presence. Now!
灭霸要见你 现在就见
With all due respect, Thanos,
恕我直言 灭霸
your daughter made this mess,
是你女儿惹下的麻烦
and yet you summon me.
你却传唤我过来
I would lower my voice, Accuser.
你最好说话小声些 指控者
First, she lost a battle with some primitive.
她先是败在一群原始人手下
Thanos put Gamora under your charge.
灭霸把卡魔拉交由你调遣
Then she was apprehended by the Nova Corps.
然后还被新星军团送进大牢
You are the one here with nothing to show for it.
现在空口无凭的人是你
Your sources say that she meant to betray us the whole time!
是你的线人说她早已谋划背叛我们
Lower your tone!
放尊重点
I may be your...
我虽是你的
I only ask that you take this matter seriously.
我只希望您把这当回事
The only matter I do not take seriously, boy,
小子 我不当回事的
is you.
只有你了
Your politics bore me.
你的政治权术真无聊
Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
你做事像个闹脾气的孩子
And, apparently,
而且很显然
you alienated my favorite daughter, Gamora.
是你逼走了我最爱的女儿 卡魔拉
I shall honor our agreement, Kree,
我会践行我们的约定的 克里人
if you bring me the Orb.
但你务必将宇宙灵球带给我
But return to me again empty-handed,
如果下次见我时你再两手空空
and I will bathe the starways in your blood.
我就用你的血染红整个星系
Thanks, Dad. Sounds fair.
多谢了 父亲 很公平
This is one fight you won't win.
这场争斗你赢不了
Let's head to the Kyln.
我们去克林吧
If we're gonna get out of here,
如果我们想逃出去
we're gonna need to get into that watchtower.
得设法进到那边的瞭望塔里
And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things.
为此我需要几件东西
The guards wear security bands
警卫都佩戴着安保臂带
to control their ins and outs. I need one.
来控制人员进出 我要一个
Leave it to me.
交给我
That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg.
那边那位 我需要他的假腿
His leg? - Yeah.
他的腿 -对
God knows I don't need the rest of him.
其他的部分我可不需要
Look at him, he's useless.
瞧瞧他 废物
All right.
好吧
And finally, on the wall back there
最后一样 后边的墙上
is a black panel. Blinky yellow light.
有块黑色面板 闪着黄灯的
Do you see it? - Yeah.
瞧见了没 -看见了
There's a quarnyx battery behind it.
里面有块柯尼斯电池
Purplish box, green wires.
紫颜色的 接着绿色电线
To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it.
要想进瞭望塔 我需要这东西
How are we supposed to do that?
要怎么才能拿到
Well, supposably, these bald-bodies find you attractive.
这群秃头佬应该觉得你挺美
So, maybe you can work out some sort of trade.
所以你可以色诱一个
You must be joking.
你逗乐呢吧
No, I really heard they find you attractive.
没有 我真听他们说你挺美
Look, it's 20 feet up in the air,
你看 那东西离地20英尺
and it's in the middle of
而且还处在
the most heavily-guarded part of the prison.
一座戒备森严的监狱正中央
It's impossible to get up there without being seen.
想要不被发现 绝不可能
I got one plan,
我想了个计划
and that plan requires a frickin' quarnyx battery,
而这计划他妈的还就需要柯尼斯电池
so figure it out!
所以你给我想办法去
Can I get back to it? Thanks.
我接着说了哈 多谢
Now, this is important.
接下来这点非常重要
Once the battery is removed,
一旦电池被取下来
everything is gonna slam into emergency mode.
监狱就会进入警戒状态
Once we have it, we gotta move quickly,
所以一旦得手 就必须迅速行动
so you definitely need to get that last.
因此务必在最后一步再取下电池
Or we could just get it first and improvise.
或者先拿电池 再随机应变
I'll get the armband. - Leg.
我去取臂带 -我去拿腿
Prisoner,
囚犯
drop the device immediately and retreat to your cell,
立即放下该设备 退回监房
or we will open fire.
否则我们就开火了
I am
我 是
Groot!
格鲁特
Fire!
开火
All prisoners return to your sleeping areas.
所有囚犯立即返回休息区
You idiot!
你个白痴
How am I supposed to fight these things without my stuff?
家伙不在手上 我怎么跟这些东西打
The animal is in control.
是那动物在指挥
Fire on my command!
听我命令准备开火
Creepy little beast!
猥琐的小怪物
Yeah.
这才像话
You need my what?
你想要我的啥
I'll need this. - Good luck.
把这个给我 -请便吧
It's internally wired.
这是内置在体内的
I'll figure something out.
我自有办法
Drop the leg!
把腿放下
Drop the leg and move back to your cell!
把腿放下 回到自己监房去
Rocket!
火箭
Move to the watchtower!
朝瞭望塔前进
You!
Man who has lain with an A'askavariian!
睡过阿斯卡瓦里安人的男人
It was one time, man.
就那么一次而已
We need all available guards in full combat gear...
所有待命警卫请全副武装
Spare me your foul gaze, woman.
不要怨恨地盯着我 女人
Why is this one here?
这家伙来干什么
We promised him he could
我们答应了
stay by your side until he kills your boss.
让他跟着我们 直到手刃了你老大
I always keep my promises,
我向来信守承诺
when they're to muscle-bound whack-jobs
尤其是面对一个肌肉呆男
who will kill me if I don't. Here you go.
我不同意就宰了我的时候 给你
I was just kidding about the leg.
腿我是开玩笑的
I just need these two things.
我只需要这两样东西
What? - No, I thought it'd be funny.
什么 -我就觉着会挺好笑啊
Was it funny?
多好笑啊
Wait, what did he look like hopping around?
等等 他单腿跳是个什么样子
I had to transfer him 30,000 units!
我可是花了三万块买的他的腿
How are we going to leave?
我们要怎么逃脱
Well, he's got a plan.
他想好计划了
Right? Or is that another thing you made up?
有的吧 难道也是编出来逗人玩的
I have a plan! I have a plan!
有计划的 我有计划的
Cease your yammering
别再唧唧歪歪的了
and relieve us from this irksome confinement.
赶紧带我们冲出这恼人的监牢吧
Yeah, I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus
这回我跟这个活字典
on that one.
看法相同
Do not ever call me a thesaurus.
不准再叫我字典
It's just a metaphor, dude.
就是个比喻而已 哥们
His people are completely literal.
他们只能理解字面意思
Metaphors are gonna go over his head.
弄个比喻就绕晕了
Nothing goes over my head.
我怎么绕都不晕的
My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.
我的反应特别快 肯定能走出去
I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.
我要全银河最蠢的人死在一起了
Those are some big guns.
那些枪威力可不小
On my command!
听我号令
Number one!
第一发
Rodent, we are ready for your plan.
耗子 你的计划呢
Hold on!
急什么
Number two!
第二发
I recognize this animal.
我认得这种动物
We'd roast them over a flame pit as children.
我们小时候会拿来架在火上烤
Their flesh was quite delicious.
肉质相当鲜美
Not helping!
帮倒忙呢你
Number three!
第三发
All fire on my command!
全体听我号令
Three!
Two!
One!
He turned off the artificial gravity,
他把人工重力关掉了
everywhere but in here.
除了这座瞭望塔里的
I told you I had a plan.
我就说我有计划
That was a pretty good plan.
这计划真是太完美了
Yeah! There it is. Get my ship.
太好了 在那边 去开我的飞船
It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner.
米拉诺号 那边角落里橙蓝相间的那艘
They crumpled my pants up into a ball.
居然把我的裤子卷成一团
That's rude! They folded yours.
真没礼貌 你们的都是叠好了的
The Orb's there. Let's go.
宇宙灵球在里面呢 快走
Wait, wait, wait. - What?
等下 等下等下 -怎么了
That bastard didn't put it back.
那混蛋没放回来
Put what back? - Here.
什么没放回来 -拿着
Get them to the ship. I will be right back.
带到船上去 我随后就到
How are you gonna possibly...
你打算怎么
Just keep the Milano close by.
让米拉诺号停在附近就行
Go.
走吧
Go!
快走啊
My neck!
我的脖子
Well, how's he gonna get to us?
他打算怎么跟我们会合
He declined to share that information with me.
他拒绝向我透露相关信息
Well, screw this, then!
那就去他的
I ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish.
我才不想傻等一个作死的人类
You got the Orb, right?
宇宙灵球在你手上呢 是吧
Yes.
♪ If you like Pina Coladas ♪
♪ 如果你喜欢冰镇果汁朗姆酒 ♪
♪ And getting caught in the rain ♪
♪ 如果你喜欢淋场大雨 ♪
♪ If you're not into yoga ♪
♪ 如果你不是狂恋瑜伽 ♪
♪ If you have half-a-brain ♪
♪ 如果你还有半个脑子 ♪
If we don't leave now, we will be blown to bits.
如果现在再不走 我们会被轰成渣的
No!
不行
We're not leaving without the Orb.
宇宙灵球没到手决不能走
♪ If you like making love at midnight ♪
♪ 如果你喜欢午夜缠绵 ♪
♪ In the dunes of th cape ♪
♪ 在海角沙丘上 ♪
Behold.
快看
♪ I'm the lady you've looked for ♪
♪ 那你就是我要找的爱人 ♪
♪ Write to me,and escape ♪
♪ 我们逃跑私奔 ♪
This one shows spirit.
你果然有胆识
He shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan.
在和罗南对战时肯定是个得力帮手
Companion, what were you retrieving?
朋友 你回去拿什么了
You're an imbecile.
真是个蠢材
Yo, Ranger Rick! What are you doing?
游侠瑞克 你这是在干嘛
You can't take apart my ship without asking me!
你怎么没经过同意就拆我的飞船
See, what is this? - Don't touch that!
这是什么 -别碰那个
It's a bomb.
是个炸弹
A bomb? - Yup.
炸弹? -对
And you leave it lying around?
你就把炸弹那样放着
I was gonna put it in a box.
我本来打算找个盒子放进去的
What's a box gonna do?
放到盒子里有用吗
How about this one? - No! Hey!
这个怎么样 -不行
Leave it alone. - Why? What is it?
别碰 -为什么 这是什么
Shut up.
闭嘴
What is that?
那个是什么
That's for if things get really hardcore.
这是在万分危急时候用的
Or if you wanna blow up moons.
或者想炸卫星时候用的
No one's blowing up moons.
我不会让你们炸卫星
You just wanna suck the joy out of everything.
乐趣都被你抹杀光了
So, listen, I'm gonna need your buyer's coordinates.
我需要你联系的买家坐标
We're heading in the right direction. For now.
暂时来说 我们的航行方向没有问题
If we're gonna work together,
如果你真想合作的话
you might try trusting me a little bit.
至少试着多信任我点
And how much do you trust me?
那你有多信任我
I'd trust you a lot more
如果你告诉我这是什么
if you told me what this was.
我就能更信任你
Because I'm guessing it's some kind of weapon.
我猜这是某种武器
I don't know what it is.
我也不知道这是什么
If it's a weapon, we should use it against Ronan.
如果真是武器 那就能用来对付罗南了
Put it down, you fool. You'll destroy us all.
快放下 你个傻子 你会害死我们的
Or just you, murderess!
只想害死你 女杀手
I let you live once, princess!
我可救了你一次 小娘子
I am not a princess!
我才不是娘子
Nobody is killing anybody on my ship!
在我的飞船上别闹出人命
We're stuck together until we get the money.
我们得团结一致拿到钱
I have no interest in money.
我可不是为了钱
Great.
棒极了
That means more money for the three of us.
那我们三个又能多分点了
For the four of us.
我们四个
Partners.
伙伴们
We have an agreement,
我们是有约在先
but I would never be partners with the likes of you.
但我绝不会做你这种人的伙伴
I'll tell the buyer we're on our way.
我去通知买家我们在路上了
And Quill, your ship is filthy.
奎尔 你的船真恶心
She has no idea.
这才哪到哪
If I had a black light,
用黑光灯一照
the place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.
整艘飞船里都是我的涂鸦
You got issues, Quill.
你该吃药了 奎尔
I swear. I don't know where they went! I swear.
我发誓 我真的不知道他们去哪了
If he knew where they were headed,
如果他知道的话
he would have already told us.
早就告诉我们了
Ronan,
罗南
the Nova Corps sent a fleet to defend the prison.
新星军团派了一支舰队过来守卫监狱
Well, then,
那好吧
send Necrocraft to every corner of the quadrant.
派死灵舰去找遍宇宙的每个角落
Find the Orb.
给我找到灵球
Any means, any price.
不惜一切代价
And this place?
这里怎么处置
The Nova can't know what we're after.
不能让新星知道我们在找什么
Cleanse it!
全部解决了
Do you got any other cute little buggers like this one?
你这儿还有这种可爱的小玩意吗
I like to stick 'em all in a row on my control console.
我要在我的控制台旁摆一排
I can't tell if you're joking or not.
我分辨不出您是开玩笑还是认真的
He's being fully serious.
他非常认真的
In that case, I can show you...
那么我可以给您看看
But first, you gonna tell me what this Orb is,
但是你得先告诉我宇宙灵球到底是干嘛的
and why everybody cares so damn much about it.
为什么每个人都他妈为之疯狂
And then you gonna tell me,
然后你还得告诉我
who out there might wanna buy it.
真正的买家是谁
Sir, the high-end community is a...
先生 高端客户群是...
The high-end community is a...
高端客户群是...
It's a tight-knit...
是一个严格
Tight-knit...
严格的
The high-end community is a very tight-knit...
高端客户群是一个严格的...
I cannot possibly betray
我不可能出卖
the confidentiality of my buyers!
买家的机密信息
Now, who again is this buyer of yours?
你再说说看谁是你的买家
Carina.
卡瑞娜
Yes, Master.
请吩咐 主人
Your people do have elbows, do they not?
你们种族的人是有胳膊有肘的吧
We do, Master.
是的 主人
Then use them.
那就好好利用起来
I don't have to remind you
我用不着提醒你
what happened to the last attendant who disappointed me.
上一个让我失望的侍从有什么下场了吧
Do I?
对吗
Chop, chop. Our guests will be here soon.
快点快点 我们的客人马上就要到了
♪ An I'm alligator ♪
♪ 我是一只短吻鳄 ♪
Heads up! We're inbound.
当心 我们要着陆了
♪ I'm a mama-papa coming for you ♪
♪ 我来抓你的爸爸妈妈来了 ♪
♪ I'm soace invader ♪
♪ 我是太空侵略者 ♪
♪ I'll be a rock'n'rollin'bitch for you ♪
♪ 我要把你揍得落花流水 ♪
What is it?
这是哪
It's called Knowhere.
他们称之为无存知地
The severed head of an ancient celestial being.
原本是个远古天神的头颅
Be wary headed in, rodent.
小心驶入 耗子
There are no regulations whatsoever here.
这里毫无秩序可言
♪ Press your space face close to mine,love ♪
♪ 把你的太空面罩靠近我的脸 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah ♪
♪ 一起在月球时代的白日梦里畅游 ♪
Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in
数百年前 蒂万集团派遣工人
to mine the organic matter within the skull.
来开采这个头骨中的有机物
Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid.
骨头 脑组织 还有脊髓液
All rare resources,
都是稀缺资源
highly valued in black markets across the galaxy.
不管在哪的黑市都能买上好价钱
It's dangerous and illegal work,
这工作既危险又违法
suitable only for outlaws.
只适合亡命徒
Well, I come from a planet of outlaws.
我本人就来自一个无法无天的星球
Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde,
比利小子 邦尼和克莱德
John Stamos.
约翰·斯塔莫斯
It sounds like a place, which I would like to visit.
听起来真不错 我倒想去瞧瞧
Yeah, you should.
是挺值得去
Excuse me.
打扰下
Watch your wallets. - Can you spare any units?
看紧钱包 -能给点钱吗
Get out of here.
快走开
Your buyer's in there?
你的买家就在这里面
We are to wait here for his representative.
我们在这儿等他的代表
Get out of here!
滚出去
This is no respectable establishment.
这可不是个体面的地方
What do you expect us to do while we wait?
我们等待期间还能做点什么
Yes! Yes!
好样的 好样的
My Orloni has won,
我的奥罗尼赢了
as I won at all things!
我样样都是第一
Now, let's put more of this liquid into our bodies.
再多灌点这液体吧
That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat-shit crazy!
你只有这句感觉没有那么疯
Man, you wouldn't believe what they charge for fuel out here.
天哪 他们这的燃料贵死了
I might actually lose money on this job.
搞不好到最后我还得赔钱
My connection is making us wait.
我的联系人让我们先等着
It's just a negotiation tactic. Trust me, this is my specialty.
只是种谈判策略 相信我 这我在行
Where yours is more,
而你的风格是那种
Stab, stab. Those are my terms.
左一刀 右一刀 这就是我的条件
My father didn't stress diplomacy.
我父亲没教过我怎么给人施压
Thanos?
灭霸吗
He's not my father.
他不是我父亲
When Thanos took my home world,
灭霸入侵了我的母星
he killed my parents in front of me.
在我面前杀了我父母
He tortured me,
他折磨我
turned me into a weapon.
把我改造成杀人机器
When he said he was going to destroy an entire planet for Ronan,
当他说要帮罗南摧毁整个星球时
I couldn't stand by and...
我不能袖手旁观 所以
Why would you risk your life for this?
为什么要冒着生命危险去取它
My mother gave it to me.
我母亲给我的
My mom liked sharing with
我妈妈喜欢和我分享
me all the pop songs that she loved growing up.
她年轻时喜欢的流行歌曲
I happened to have it on me,
碰巧我那天带在身上
when I was...
那天我...
The day that she...
那天她...
You know, when I left Earth.
就是我离开地球那天
What do you do with it?
你都用它做什么
Do? Nothing. You listen to it.
做什么 什么都不做 只要去听
Or you can dance.
你也可以跟着跳
I'm a warrior and an assassin. I do not dance.
我是名战士也是个杀手 我从不跳舞
Really?
真的吗
On my planet, there's a legend about people like you.
在我母星 有个关于你这样的人的传说
It's called
叫做
Footloose.
And in it, a great hero
故事讲的是一个叫
named Kevin Bacon,
凯文·贝肯的大英雄
teaches an entire city full of people
教会那个城市里
with sticks up their butts that dancing, well...
所有的假正经(菊花塞着棍子)跳舞
It's the greatest thing there is.
是件很伟大的事
Who put the sticks up their butts?
谁把棍子插进他们菊花里
What? No, that's just a...
什么 不 这只是个...
That is cruel. - It's just a phrase
太残忍了 -这只是个俗语
people use.
大家都知道
♪ But when the grass got a little greener over on the other side ♪
♪ 但当草地有一点点绿色的另一边 ♪
♪ I'd just tear out that page.But then I fooled around and fell in love,I fooled around and fell... ♪
♪ 我刚拔掉这页 我就这样晕了 傻傻坠入爱河 ♪
The melody is pleasant!
旋律挺美的
♪ since I met you baby ♪
♪ 自从我遇见你 宝贝儿 ♪
♪ I fooled around and fell in love ♪
♪ 我就这样晕了 傻傻坠入爱河 ♪
♪ I fooled around and fell in love ♪
♪ 我就这样晕了 傻傻坠入爱河 ♪
No! - What the hell?
不 -搞什么
I know who you are, Peter Quill!
我知道你是什么样的人 彼得·奎尔
And I am not some starry-eyed waif here to succumb to your...
我是不会中了你的
Your pelvic sorcery!
你下贱的巫术的
That is not what is happening here.
不是你想的那样
No.
不是吧
Stop it!
快停下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
This vermin speaks of affairs he knows nothing about!
这爬虫什么都不懂 还说三道四的
That is true! - He has no respect!
我说的都是事实 -他根本不尊重我
That is also true! - Hold on! Hold on!
这也是事实 -慢着 慢着
Keep calling me vermin, tough guy!
你再叫我爬虫试试 傻大个
You just wanna laugh at me like everyone else!
你和别人一样都只会嘲笑我
Rocket, you're drunk. All right? No one's laughing at you.
火箭 你喝醉了 没人嘲笑你
He thinks I'm some stupid thing! He does!
他觉得我是什么可笑的东西 他说的
Well, I didn't ask to get made!
我也不想被改造啊
I didn't ask to be torn apart,
我也不想被大卸八块
and put back together, over and over
然后被拆了又装
and turned into some...
最后变成什么
Some little monster!
什么小怪物
Rocket, no one's calling you a monster.
火箭 没人叫你怪物
He called me "Vermin"!
他叫我爬虫
She called me "Rodent"!
她叫我耗子
Let's see if you can laugh
让我们瞧瞧
after five or six good shots to your frickin' face!
给你脸上来个四五发 你还笑不笑得出
No, no, no, no!
别 别 别 别
Four billion units! Rocket!
四十亿啊 火箭
Come on, man. Hey!
想想吧 冷静点
Suck it up for one more lousy night
忍一忍 再受一晚上的罪
and you're rich.
你就有钱了
Fine.
好吧
But I can't promise, when all this is over
我可不保证这事完了后
I'm not gonna kill every last one of you jerks.
我不会把你们这群混蛋全杀了
See? That's exactly why none of you have any friends!
看到没 这就是为什么你们都没朋友
Five seconds after you meet somebody,
跟别的人才认识五秒
you're already trying to kill them!
你就想着要杀了他们了
We have travelled, halfway across the quadrant.
我们穿过了半个星系来到这
And Ronan is no closer to being dead.
连罗南的毫毛都没伤着
Drax! - Let him go.
德拉克斯 -让他去
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
Milady Gamora.
卡魔拉女士
I'm here to fetch you for my master.
我过来接你去见我主人
Okay, this isn't creepy at all.
这里一点也不诡异
We house the galaxy's largest collection
我们的馆藏珍品在整个星系是最多的
of fauna, relics, and species of all manner.
动物 遗骸 不同物种应有尽有
I present to you,
容我为你们介绍
Taneleer Tivan, The Collector.
坦利亚·蒂万 收藏者
My dear Gamora.
亲爱的卡魔拉
How wonderful to meet in the flesh.
能见到本尊真是荣幸
Let's bypass the formalities, Tivan.
省掉这些繁文缛节吧 蒂万
We have what we discussed.
我们有你要的东西
What is that thing there?
那边那个是什么东西
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I never thought I'd meet a Groot.
我从来没想到能遇见个格鲁特
Sir...
先生
You must allow me to pay you now
请务必把您的尸体卖给我
so that I may own your carcass.
我现在就付款
At the moment of your death, of course.
当然了 要等您死后
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Why, so he could turn you into a frickin' chair?
怎么 给你拿去做个椅子吗
That's your pet?
这是你的宠物吗
His what? - Tivan.
他的什么 -蒂万
We have been halfway around the galaxy, retrieving this Orb.
我们穿越大半个银河系 取来了灵球
Very well, then.
非常好 那么
Let us see what you brought.
让我看看你们带来的东西
Three quarnyx batteries, seven cases of Cotati seeds.
三块柯尼斯电池 七箱科他蒂种子
No, cases. Last time, you sent me...
不 要七箱 上次你寄过来的
You shall send a message for me.
你得帮我传达个信息
My new friends.
我的新朋友们
Before creation itself,
在宇宙开创之前
there were six singularities.
一共有六个奇点
Then the universe exploded into existence,
然后宇宙大爆炸创造了万物
and the remnants of these systems
这六个奇点的残留物
were forged into concentrated ingots.
被收集起来凝炼成宝石
Infinity Stones.
称作无限宝石
These stones, it seems,
这些宝石似乎
can only be brandished
只有拥有非凡的力量
by beings of extraordinary strength.
才能驾驭
Observe.
请看
These carriers can use the Stone to mow down entire civilizations
这些携带者借助宝石能摧毁整个文明
like wheat in a field.
跟收麦子一样易如反掌
There's a little pee coming out of me right now.
我已经快吓尿了
Once, for a moment,
曾经有那么一次
a group was able to share the energy amongst themselves,
一个组织成功地共同控制了这股能量
but even they were quickly destroyed by it.
但即使是他们也很快被这力量摧毁了
Beautiful.
太美了
Beyond compare.
无与伦比
We're all very fascinated, whitey.
我们都沉醉其中了 白毛
But we'd like to get paid.
但是快给钱
How would you like to get paid?
你们希望用什么方式付款
What do you think, fancy man? Units!
你说呢 花花公子 当然是现金
Very well, then.
很好
Carina.
卡瑞娜
Stand back.
别靠近
I will no longer be your slave!
我再也不要做你的奴隶了
No!
What the...
我了个
How could I think Tivan
我怎么会相信蒂万
could contain whatever was within the Orb?
知道如何控制宇宙灵球里的东西
What do you still have it for?
你还拿着是要做什么
What are we gonna do, leave it in there?
不然怎么办 留在那儿吗
I can't believe you had that in your purse!
你竟然还装进自己的荷包里了
It's not a purse, it's a knapsack!
这是个背包 不是荷包
We have to bring this to the Nova Corps.
我们必须把这个交给新星军团
There's a chance they can contain it.
他们可能知道如何控制它
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
We're wanted by the Nova Corps.
我们正在被新星军团通缉
Just give it to Ronan!
把它交给罗南就是了
So he can destroy the galaxy?
然后帮他毁了整个银河系吗
What are you, some saint all of a sudden?
怎么了你 突然变成圣人了吗
What has the galaxy ever done for you?
银河系帮过你吗
Why would you wanna save it?
你为什么想救它
Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!
因为我就生活在这里面啊
Peter, listen to me.
彼得 听我说
We cannot allow the Stone to fall into Ronan's hands.
绝不能让宝石落入罗南之手
We have to go back to your ship,
我们现在就回你飞船
and deliver it to Nova.
然后送去新星
Right, right, okay. I think you're right.
好的 就这样 你说得对
Or we could give it to somebody
或者我们可以把它交给某个
who's not going to arrest us,
不会逮捕我们的
who's really nice
大好人
for a whole lot of money.
然后大赚一笔
I think it's a really good
我觉得这是个
balance between both of your points of view.
能两全其美的好方法
You're despicable.
你太卑鄙
Dishonorable.
太无耻
Faithless!
毫无信用
No. - At last!
不 -终于
I shall meet my foe and destroy him.
我要面对我的仇敌并且亲手解决他了
You called Ronan?
是你叫来了罗南
Quill! Don't you move, boy!
奎尔 别想跑 小子
Don't you move! Get out of the way!
你敢跑 别挡道
Ronan the Accuser!
指控者罗南
You are the one who transmitted the message?
是你传送的信息吗
You killed my wife.
你杀了我妻子
You killed my daughter!
你杀了我女儿
I told you, you can't fit.
我都说了 你进不来的
Now, wait here. I'll be back.
在这儿等我回来
It is Gamora. She is escaping with the Orb.
是卡魔拉 她带着宇宙灵球逃走了
No!
Nebula,
星云
retrieve the Orb.
去夺回宇宙灵球
The Stone is in the furthest pod.
宝石在最前面那个作业舱里
Bring it down!
击落它
Rocket, keep them off Gamora until she gets to the Milano.
火箭 掩护卡魔拉到米拉诺号
How? We've got no weaponry on these things.
怎么掩护 这上面又没有武器
These pods are industrial grade.
这些作业舱都是工业级的
They're nearly indestructible.
基本上坚不可摧
Not against necroblasts, they're not.
那也吃不消死灵炮啊
That's not what I'm saying.
我可不是那个意思
Let me borrow your ride.
借你飞船用一用
I don't recall killing your family.
我不记得杀过你家人
I doubt I'll remember killing you, either.
大概也不会记得杀过你
Quill, I'm trapped. I can't make it to the Milano.
奎尔 我被困住了 到不了米拉诺号 而且后面还有一大堆强殖袍子在那边乱飞
I have to head out.
只能冲去外层空间了
Wait! These things aren't meant to go out there.
等等 这些作业舱不能飞到外层空间去
You are a disappointment, sister.
你太让我失望了 姐姐
Of all our siblings,
在所有姐妹当中
I hated you least.
我最不讨厌的就是你
Nebula, please.
星云 别这样
If Ronan gets this stone
如果罗南得到了宝石
He'll kill us all. - Not all.
他会杀光我们所有人 -不是所有人
You will already be dead.
你活不到那时候
Ronan, it is done.
罗南 东西到手了
Quill, come on.
奎尔 算了
Her body mods should keep her alive a couple more minutes,
她的身体改造过 大概能撑几分钟
but there's nothing we can do for her.
可我们没办法救她
These pods aren't meant to be out here.
这些作业舱在外面坚持不了多久的
In a second, we're gonna be in the same boat.
很快 我们也会像她一样
Aw, damn it.
去他的
Quill?
奎尔
Yondu! Yondu.
勇度 勇度
This is Quill!
我是奎尔
My coordinates are 227K324. - Quill.
我现在的坐标是227K324 -奎尔
Quill, what are you doing?
奎尔 你在干什么
Just outside Knowhere.
就在无存知地外面
If you're there, come get me.
如果你在的话 就来抓我吧
I'm all yours.
我随你处置
Quill, don't be ridiculous.
奎尔 别犯傻
Get back into your pod!
回你的作业舱里去
You can't fit two people in there. You're gonna die.
里面装不下两个人 你会死的
You'll die in seconds!
你马上就会死的
Quill.
奎尔
Quill?
奎尔
What happened?
怎么了
I saw you out there.
我看见你漂浮在外面
I don't know what came over me.
我也不知道自己怎么了
But I couldn't let you die.
我不能眼睁睁让你死
I found something inside of myself.
我突然感受到了内心深处的一种
Something
一种
incredibly heroic.
难以置信的英雄气概
I mean, not to brag,
我不是在夸自己
but, objectively...
可是 客观地说
Where's the Orb?
宇宙灵球呢
It's... Well, they got the Orb.
他们把宇宙灵球抢走了
What?
什么
Welcome home, Peter.
欢迎回家 彼得
Blasted idiot. They're all idiots!
蠢货 全是无可救药的蠢货
Quill just got himself captured.
奎尔竟然自投罗网了
None of this ever would have
要不是你
happened if you didn't try to single-handedly
一意孤行 非要去单挑罗南
take on a frickin' army!
这一切都不会发生
You're right.
你说得没错
I was a fool.
我是个傻瓜
All the anger,
所有的愤怒
all the rage,
所有的怨气
was just to cover my loss.
都是为了掩饰我的伤痛
Boo-hoo-hoo. "My wife and child are dead."
我的老婆孩子都死了
I don't care if it's mean!
我才不在乎这有多残忍
Everybody's got dead people.
谁家没死过人
It's no excuse to get everybody else
不代表你就有理由让大家
dead along the way!
陪你一起送死
Come on, Groot. Ronan has the Stone.
好了 格鲁特 罗南拿到了宝石
The only chance we got
我们现在唯一能做的
is to get to the other side of the universe
就是赶紧飞往宇宙另一头去
as fast as we can and maybe,
越快越好
just maybe, we'll be able to live full lives
也许趁着那神经病还没打过来
before that whack-job ever gets there.
能安稳的过一辈子
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Save them? How?
救他们 怎么救
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I know they're the only friends that we ever had,
我知道他们是我们唯一的朋友
but there's an army of Ravagers around them.
可他们现在落在掠夺者军队手里
And there's only two of us!
我们只有两个人
Three.
是三个
You're making me
我都被你们气得
beat...up
只能 拿草
grass!
撒气了
The Orb is in my possession,
宇宙灵球已经在我手里了
as I promised.
我说到做到
Bring it to me.
把它送到我这里来
Yes, that was our agreement.
没错 这是我们之前约定好的
Bring you the Orb,
我帮你拿来宇宙灵球
and you will destroy Xandar for me.
你帮我毁灭山达尔
However, now that I know it contains an Infinity Stone,
不过 既然我知道了它装有无限宝石
I wonder what use I have for you.
我很好奇我还要你做什么
Boy,
小子
I would reconsider your current course.
你最好给我想清楚了
Master! You cannot!
主人 你不能这么做
Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe.
灭霸是这宇宙中最强大的存在
Not anymore.
不再是了
You call me "Boy!"
你竟然叫我"小子"
I will unfurl
我会代表克里
1,000 years of Kree justice on Xandar,
对千年来山达尔的所作所为进行审判
and burn it to its core!
让它消失殆尽
Then, Thanos,
之后 灭霸
I am coming for you.
我就去找你算账
After Xandar, you are going to kill my father?
毁灭山达尔之后 你会杀掉我父亲吗
You dare to oppose me?
你想反抗我吗
You see what he has turned me into.
你也看到他对我做了些什么
If you kill him, I will help you destroy a thousand planets.
你杀了他 我会再帮你毁灭一千个星球
You betray me?
你敢背叛我?
Steal my money?
偷我的钱?
Stop it! Leave him alone!
住手 放开他
When I picked you up as a kid,
你小时候刚被我捡到的时候
these boys wanted to eat you.
这些小子想吃了你
They ain't never tasted Terran before.
他们还没尝过地星人的味道呢
I saved your life!
是我救了你
Will you shut up about that? God!
还有完没完啊 天哪
Twenty years, you been throwing that in my face,
二十年了 一直给我说这些陈芝麻烂谷子
like it's some great thing, not eating me.
好像没有吃掉我是件多么伟大的事
Normal people don't even think about eating someone else!
正常人哪会每天想着吃人啊
Much less that person having to be grateful for it!
不吃我难道我还得谢你吗
You abducted me, man.
是你劫持了我
You stole me from my home and from my family.
把我从家里掳走 害我无亲无故
You don't give a damn about your Terra!
你他妈才不是因为在乎你们地星
You're scared
你害怕
because you're soft in here.
不过是因为内心太懦弱了
Here, right here!
这里 就在这里
Yondu!
勇度
Listen to me.
听我说
Ronan has something called an Infinity Stone.
罗南掌握着一块叫无限宝石的东西
I know what he's got, girl.
我知道他手里有什么 小姑娘
Then you know we must get it back!
那你就该知道 我们必须把它抢回来
He's gonna use it to wipe out Xandar.
他会用宝石摧毁掉山达尔
We have to warn them.
我们得警告他们
Billions of people will perish.
否则无数的人会因此丧命
Is that what she's been filling your head with, boy?
她就是这样给你洗脑的吗 小子
Sentiment?
多愁善感
Eating away your brain like maggots!
蛆虫一样蚕食掉你的大脑
That's it.
就这样吧
No!
Sorry, boy.
抱歉了 小子
But a captain's gotta teach his men
身为队长 必须杀一儆百
what happens to those what cross him.
让手下知道背叛会是什么下场
Captain's gotta teach stuff!
队长要以身作则
If you kill me now,
如果你现在杀了我
you are saying goodbye to the biggest score you have ever seen.
就别想做成这辈子最大一笔生意了
The Stone?
无限宝石吗
I hope you got something better than that.
你最好能想出个别的
Because ain't nobody stealing from Ronan.
没有人能从罗南手里偷东西
We got a ringer.
我们有秘密武器
Is that right?
是吗
She knows everything there is to know about Ronan.
她清楚有关罗南的一切
His ships,
他的舰队
his army.
他的部下
He's vulnerable.
他也有弱点
Hey, what do you say, Yondu?
你觉得怎么样 勇度
Me and you, taking down a mark side-by-side, like the old days.
我和你 还跟以前一样 携手作战
Let him go!
放开他
You always did have a scrote, boy!
你小子一向有种
That's why I kept you on as a young'un.
所以我当时才留你在身边
Captain, the shot was non-damaging.
队长 这种攻击不痛不痒的
Attention, idiots.
请注意 蠢货们
The lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer.
飞船上这个疯子手里拿着的是强子枪
It's a weapon of my own design.
我独家设计的武器
What the hell?
这是在搞什么
If you don't hand over our companions now,
要是你们不赶紧交出我朋友
he's gonna tear your ship a new one.
他就把你们的飞船轰出个新鲜的洞
A very big new one!
而且是稀巴烂
I ain't buyin' it. - I'm giving you to the count of five.
老子才不买你的账 -我倒数五下
5, 4, 3... - No! Wait, hold on!
5 4 3 -别 等一下
Rocket, it's me, for God sakes!
火箭 是我 真是的
We figured it out! We're fine!
已经谈拢了 我们没事了
Hey, Quill. What's going on?
奎尔 怎么回事
You call that "Figured it out"?
这就叫"谈拢了"
We're gonna rob the guys
要从那群把我们
who just beat us senseless.
打得屁滚尿流的家伙手里抢东西
You want to talk about senseless?
你还有脸说屁滚尿流
How about trying to save us by blowing us up?
你到底是想救我们还是想把我们炸飞
We were only gonna blow you up
他们要是不交出你们
if they didn't turn you over!
我才会把他们炸飞
And how on earth were they gonna turn us over
你只数五下
when you only gave them a count of five?
他们哪有时间交出我们
We didn't have time to work out the minutiae
我们又没空考虑倒数时间
of the plan.
那些细节
This is what we get for acting altruistically.
我们为朋友两肋插刀就这下场
I am Groot. - They are ungrateful.
我是格鲁特 -他们根本不领情
What's important now
重点是
is we get the Ravagers' army
我们说服了掠夺者军队
to help us save Xandar.
帮我们拯救山达尔
So we can give the Stone to Yondu
然后我们再把宝石交给勇度
who's just gonna sell to somebody even worse?
好让他卖给一个更邪恶的家伙吗
We'll figure that part out later.
这个之后再议
We have to stop Ronan.
我们必须阻止罗南
How?
怎么阻止
I have a plan.
我有个计划
You've got a plan?
你有个计划?
Yes.
没错
First of all, you're copying me from
首先 那句话是我说的
when I said I had a plan. - No, I'm not.
你算是抄袭 -哪有
People say that all the time.
这话谁都会说
It's not that unique of a thing to say.
又没什么特别的
Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan.
其次 我不相信你有什么计划
I have part of a plan!
我有一部分计划
What percentage of a plan do you have?
一部分是多少
You don't get to ask questions
鉴于你在无存知地的表现
after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere.
你没有权利提问
I just saved Quill.
我可救了奎尔
We've already established
我们已经讨论过了
that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me.
你们想炸了我乘坐的飞船 那可不是在救我
When did we establish it?
我们什么时候讨论过了
Like three seconds ago!
就几秒钟以前
I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else.
我没在仔细听 那会儿正走神
She's right. You don't get an opinion.
她说得没错 你没有发表意见的权利
What percentage?
你有百分之多少的计划
I don't know. Twelve percent.
我不知道 百分之十二吧
Twelve percent?
百分之十二?
That's a fake laugh.
你笑得真假
It's real! - Totally fake.
是真的 -太假了
That is the most real, authentic,
这是我这辈子笑得最真实
hysterical laugh of my entire life
最歇斯底里的一次了
because that is not a plan.
因为你这是狗屁计划
It's barely a concept.
只能算是一个想法
You're taking their side?
你站到他们那一边去了吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
So what, it's better than 11%?
是比百分之十一要强点 又怎样
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
你那狗屁计划能有什么用
Thank you, Groot. Thank you.
谢谢你 格鲁特 谢谢
See? Groot's the only one of you who has a clue.
格鲁特是你们当中唯一一个明事理的
Guys.
伙伴们
Come on.
拜托
Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds.
勇度马上就要过来了
He expects to hear this big plan of ours.
他还想听听我们的大计划呢
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
I look around at us.
看看我们
You know what I see?
知道我看到了什么吗
Losers.
一群失败者
I mean, like,
我们就像
folks who have lost stuff.
一群失魂落魄的家伙
And we have. Man, we have. All of us.
确实如此 我们所有人都失去过
Our homes,
失去了家
our families,
失去了家人
normal lives.
失去了正常的生活
And, usually, life takes more than it gives.
没错 生活本来就是付出比回报更多
But not today.
可今天不是
Today, it's given us something.
今天我们得到了眷顾
It has given us a chance.
生活给了我们一个机会
To do what?
什么机会
To give a shit.
去拼一回
For once.
仅此一回
Not run away.
不要逃避
I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch
罗南要屠杀无数无辜的生命
as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives.
而我 绝不会袖手旁观
But, Quill, stopping Ronan,
可是 奎尔 想要阻止罗南
it's impossible.
是不可能的
You're asking us to die.
你是在叫我们去送死
Yeah, I guess I am.
是啊 应该是吧
Quill.
奎尔
I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies.
我活了这么久 只跟敌人打过交道
I will be grateful to die among my friends.
我愿意和朋友共生死
You are an honorable man, Quill.
你是个有担当的男人 奎尔
I will fight beside you.
我愿意跟你并肩作战
And in the end,
最后
I will see my wife and daughter again.
我就能和我的妻女团聚了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What the hell. I don't got that long a lifespan, anyway.
随你们吧 反正本来我也活不长
Now I'm standing. Y'all happy?
我也站起来了 你们满意了吧
We're all standing up now.
现在我们都站起来了
Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle.
一群傻缺 站成个圈圈
The Stone reacts to anything organic.
宝石会对任何有机体产生反应
The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge.
目标越大 威力越强
All Ronan's got to do is
罗南只需要让宝石
touch the Stone to the planet's surface and zap.
接触到星球的表面 它就会毁掉一切
All plants, animals,
所有的植物 动物
Nova Corps. - Everything will die.
新星军团 -一切都将被毁灭
So Ronan does not make the surface.
所以不能让罗南登陆
Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole
火箭带领一队人马在暗黑星号右舷
in the Dark Aster's starboard hull.
轰开一个洞
Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter.
这样我们和勇度的飞船就可以攻进去了
Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?
里面有上百个萨卡士兵把守吧
I think of Sakaaran as paper people.
萨卡士兵都是纸做的
Once they know we're on board,
他们一旦得知我们登陆了
Ronan will isolate himself
罗南会关上舱内的安全门
behind impenetrable security doors on deck.
把自己隔离起来
Which I can disable by dismantling the power source.
我可以通过破坏动力系统解锁
We'll make it to the flight deck,
接着我们进到驾驶舱
and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan.
用强子枪把罗南轰上天
Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the Stone.
罗南一死我们就回收宝石
Use these devices to contain it.
记得要把它装进这些装置里
If you touch it,
别直接触摸
it will kill you.
不然小命就没了
I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us.
我会联络之前逮捕过我们的新星警官
Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help.
但愿他们相信我们是来帮忙的
There's one more thing we need to complete the plan.
完成计划还需要最后一步
That guy's eye.
那家伙的眼睛
No! No, we don't.
不 瞎说什么呢
No, we don't need that guy's eye.
我们不需要那家伙的眼睛
No, seriously, I need it! It's important to me.
不 说真的 对我来说相当重要呢
Ronan's fleet has been spotted,
已发现罗南舰队
and will arrive in T-minus fifteen minutes.
预计十五分钟后抵达
Remember, boy.
听好了 小子
At the end of all this,
这事完了之后
I get the Stone.
宝石归我
You cross me, we kill you all.
敢耍我就砍死你们
♪ Hey street boy what's your style ♪
♪ 嗨 街头男孩 什么是你们的风格 ♪
♪ Your dead end dreams don't make you smile ♪
♪ 你已死去的梦不能让你微笑 ♪
Let's go get 'em, boys!
准备大干一场吧 小子们
♪ Your dead end dreams don't make you smile ♪
♪ 你已死去的梦不能让你微笑 ♪
♪ I'll give ya something to live for ♪
♪ 我来给你些生活下去的理由 ♪
♪ Have ya,grab ya till your sore ♪
♪ 拥有你 霸占你 直到你欲火焚身 ♪
This is a terrible plan.
这计划烂死了
Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends.
不是你说要和朋友共生死的吗
Nova Prime.
新星至尊
I received a transmission from one of the Ravagers.
一个掠夺者刚刚给我传达了一则消息
He says Ronan's in possession of something called an Infinity Stone
他说罗南得到了一颗什么无限宝石
and he's headed toward Xandar.
正冲着山达尔来
Good God.
老天爷
It's a trick. He's a criminal.
不过是个幌子 别忘了他是罪犯
Did he say why we should believe him?
他有说我们为什么要相信他吗
He said his crew just escaped from prison,
他说他们一帮人刚刚越狱
so he'd have no other reason to risk coming to Xandar to help.
如果不是为了拯救山达尔没理由冒险
He says that he's an...
他说他确实是个
A-hole.
混球
But he's not...
但不是一个
and I'm quoting him, here,
引用他原话就是
100% a dick.
彻头彻尾的混蛋
Do you believe him?
你信他吗
I don't know that I believe anyone is 100% a dick, ma'am.
我也不知道有没有彻头彻尾的混蛋 夫人
I mean, do you believe that he is here to help?
我是问 你相信他是来帮忙的吗
Yeah.
信啊
A fleet approaches.
不明舰队逼近中
They appear to be Ravagers.
看起来像是掠夺者
Fire!
开火
Cover it down.
掩护就位
Submerge!
全体下潜
Rocket, hurry!
火箭 快上
All pilots, dive!
全体飞行员下潜
They're beneath us!
他们在我们正下方
Evacuate the city.
疏散全体市民
Our priority is to get our people away from the battle.
我们的首要任务是确保人民安全撤离
Forward thrust, now!
全速推进 动作快
Come on!
加把劲儿
Quill! Yondu! Now!
奎尔 勇度 趁现在
Aw, hell!
妈的
I'm going down, Quill!
我被击落了 奎尔
No more games with me, boy!
别给我耍花招 小子
I'll see you at the end of this!
完事之后我们再会
There are too many of them, Rocket!
他们人太多了 火箭
We'll never make it up there!
我们没法突围
Peter Quill.
彼得·奎尔
This is Denarian Saal of the Nova Corps.
我是新星军团的丹纳利安·萨尔
For the record, I advised against trusting you here.
先声明一下 我始终认为不该相信你
They got my "Dick" Message!
看来我的"混蛋"消息他们收到了
Prove me wrong.
用事实证明我错了吧
Yes!
Yes!
够嗨
We're just like Kevin Bacon.
我们和凯文·贝肯差不多厉害吧
The starboard kern has been breached!
右舷核心部位受创
We have been boarded.
他们闯进来了
Continue our approach.
继续向前推进
But the Nova Corps have engaged.
但是新星军团也掺合进来了
None of that will matter once we reach the surface.
着陆之后一切就都不是问题了
Seal security doors!
关闭所有安全门
Now!
赶紧
Get out of my way!
别挡老娘的路
Oh, man.
老天
All Nova pilots,
所有新星飞行员听令
interlock and form a blockade.
全体对接形成封锁网
The Dark Aster must not reach the ground.
务必阻止暗黑星号着陆
Locked in!
已锁入
Locked in.
已锁入
We're locked in.
已锁入
I can barely see.
我什么都看不见
When did you learn to do that?
你什么时候学了这一招
Pretty sure the answer is
我猜答案肯定是
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
The flight deck is 300 meters this way.
飞行甲板就在前方300米处
I want you all to know that
我希望你们知道
I am grateful for your acceptance
感谢你们 不在意我的鲁莽之举
after my blunders.
依然接受我
It is pleasing to once again have...
再次有朋友相伴的感觉...
friends.
真棒
You, Quill, are my friend.
奎尔 你是我朋友
Thanks.
谢了
This dumb tree, he is my friend.
这颗蠢树也是我朋友
And this green whore, she, too...
还有这个绿婊子也
You must stop!
给我闭嘴
Gamora, look at what you have done.
卡魔拉 看看你干的好事
You have always been weak.
你还是一如既往的软弱
You stupid, traitorous...
愚蠢 背信弃...
Nobody talks to my friends like that.
不要这么跟我朋友说话
Head to the flight deck.
你们去飞行甲板
I'll shut down the power to the security doors.
我去切断安全门的动力
Yondu Udonta.
勇度·尤冬塔
Order your men to turn on the Nova Corps.
命令自己的手下向新星军团投降
Enough nonsense, Ravager!
玩够了没 掠夺者
Time to die...
你的死期到...
Nebula, please.
星云 别这样
Enough of this. Necrocraft pilots,
够了 死灵舰队飞行员
enact immolation initiative.
开始自我献祭吧
They're dive-bombing the city!
他们冲下去轰炸城市了
Denarian Saal, should we break formation?
丹纳利安·萨尔 需要解除连锁吗
No! Hold your positions.
不行 保持阵形
Keep Ronan up there, Saal.
拖住罗南 萨尔
We'll take care of the people down here.
下面市民的安全交给我们了
I can't believe I'm taking orders from a hamster.
我居然要听命于一只小仓鼠
Star-Lord.
星爵
Finally.
终于记住了
You thief!
你个卑鄙的贼
You will never make it to Ronan.
你们休想攻到罗南那儿去
Everybody shoot them before they hit the ground.
在死灵舰着陆之前就把他们轰下来
Come on!
来吧
Finger to the throat means death.
手指划过喉咙就是杀人
Metaphor.
我用比喻了
Yeah, sorta.
差不多吧
Oh, no.
不是吧
Xandar!
山达尔
You stand accused.
接受制裁吧
Your wretched peace treaty will not save you now.
可悲的和平条约也救不了你们了
It is the tinder on which you burn.
跟条约一起葬身火海吧
Rocket!
火箭
Hold on, Saal, just...
坚持住 萨尔 再坚...
Quill, you gotta hurry.
奎尔 你得快点了
The city's been evacuated,
市民倒是都被疏散了
but we're getting our asses kicked down here.
可我们还在苦战呢
Gamora hasn't opened the door!
卡魔拉还没把门打开
Nebula!
星云
Sister, help us fight Ronan.
妹妹 帮我们一起打败罗南吧
You know he's crazy.
你很清楚他就是个疯子
I know you're both crazy.
你们俩都是疯子
No!
What the...?
什么鬼...
Get out!
滚出去
You did it!
你成功了
I was mistaken.
之前我错了
I do remember your family.
我确实记得你家人
Their screams were
她们临死时的叫声
pitiful. I...
那么可悲 我
No, Groot!
不 格鲁特
You can't.
别这样
You'll die.
你会死的
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这么做
Why?
为什么
We...
我们
are...
Groot.
格鲁特
I called him an idiot.
真是个白痴
You killed Groot!
是你杀了格鲁特
Behold!
看吧
Your guardians of the galaxy.
看这支银河护卫队
What fruit have they wrought?
你们护卫了什么
Only that my father and his father
现在我终于得偿所愿
shall finally know vengeance.
为我父亲和爷爷报了仇
People of Xandar,
山达尔的子民
the time has come to rejoice
背弃你们卑微的信仰
and renounce your paltry gods!
迎接我的时刻到了
Your salvation is at hand.
你们即将得到救赎
♪ O-o-h child,things'll get brighter ♪
♪ 哦 孩子 这一切都会更好的 ♪
Listen to these words.
听这几句
♪ O-o-h child,things are gonna get easier ♪
♪ 哦 孩子 这一切都会过去的 ♪
♪ O-o-h child,things'll get brighter ♪
♪ 哦 孩子 一切都会更好的 ♪
Now bring it down hard!
用力舞起来
♪ Some day,We'll put it together and we'll get it all done ♪
♪ 终有一天 我们会想出办法 ♪
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
♪ Some day,We'll put it together and we'll get it all done ♪
♪ 终有一天 我们会想出办法 ♪
Dance-off, Bro. Me and you.
比舞啊 老兄 就我们俩
Gamora.
卡魔拉
Subtle. Take it back.
委婉拒绝 收回邀请
What are you doing?
你到底在搞什么鬼
I'm distracting you, you big turd blossom.
分你的心啊 大蠢蛋
No!
Peter! Take my hand!
彼得 握住我的手
Take my hand, Peter.
握住我的手 彼得
Mom.
妈妈
Take my hand!
握住我的手
You're mortal!
你们只是凡人
How?
怎么可能
You said it yourself, bitch.
你不是说过吗 婊子
We're the Guardians of the Galaxy.
我们可是银河护卫队
Well, Well, Well.
不错 不错 不错
Quite the light show.
好一场光影盛宴
Ain't this sweet.
大团圆结局啊
But you got some business to attend to
不过在你们嘿咻嘿咻之前
before all the nookie-nookie starts.
先给我把正事办了
Peter, you can't. Peter.
彼得 你不能给他
You gotta reconsider this, Yondu.
你得三思 勇度
I don't know who you're selling this to,
我不知道你要把它卖给谁
but the only way the universe can survive
不过能让宇宙安定平稳的唯一方法
is if you give it to the Nova Corps.
就是把它交给新星军团保管
I may be as pretty as an angel,
都说我长得像菩萨
but I sure as hell ain't one.
可我没有菩萨心肠
Hand it over, son.
快交给我吧 孩子
Yondu.
勇度
Do not open that Orb. You know that, right?
决不能打开宇宙灵球 你知道的吧
You've seen what it does to people.
你也看见它的威力了
Yeah, Quill turned out okay.
奎尔这小子还挺懂事
It's probably good we didn't deliver him to his dad
当初没有按他爹的要求把他送过去
like we was hired to do.
也许是个正确的决定
Yeah, that guy was a jackass.
是啊 他爹就是个混球
He is gonna be so pissed when he realizes
等他发现宇宙灵球被我掉包了
I switched out the Orb on him.
非气炸不可
He was gonna kill you, Peter.
他一定会砍死你 彼得
Oh, I know.
是啊
But he was about the only family I had.
不过他也算是我唯一的亲人了
No.
He wasn't.
不止是他
Why would you even know this?
你们怎么连这个都知道
When we arrested you,
当初抓你回来后
we noticed an anomaly in your nervous system,
我们发现你的神经系统有些异常
so we had it checked out.
于是帮你做了检查
I'm not Terran?
所以我不是地星人
You are half Terran.
有一半血统来自地星
Your mother was of Earth. Your father, well,
你母亲是地球人 至于你父亲
he's something very ancient we've never seen here before.
他是某种我们从未接触过的远古生灵
That could be why
怪不得
you were able to hold the Stone for as long as you did.
你握着宝石那么久却没事
Your friends have arrived.
你的朋友们来齐了
On behalf of the Nova Corps,
我谨代表新星军团
we'd like to express our profound gratitude
向你们致以最真诚的谢意
for your help in saving Xandar.
谢谢你们拯救了山达尔
If you will follow Denarian Dey,
你们可以跟随丹纳利安·戴
he has something to show you.
他有东西要带你们看
Thank you, Nova Prime.
谢谢了 新星至尊
Your wife and child shall rest well
你帮妻女报了仇
knowing that you have avenged them.
现在她们能安息了
Yes.
是啊
Of course, Ronan was only a puppet.
不过说到底罗南只是个傀儡
It's really Thanos I need to kill.
得杀掉灭霸才算报仇
We tried to keep it as close to the original as possible.
我们想保留它原本的样子
We salvaged as much as we could.
已经尽全力做了相关修复了
I...
Thank you.
多谢了
I have a family.
我也有妻儿
They're alive because of you.
多亏你她们才能活下来
Your criminal records have also been expunged.
你们的犯罪记录已经被抹掉了
However, I have to warn
不过还是得提醒你们
you against breaking any laws in the future.
遵纪守法才是好公民
Question.
问一下
What if I see something that I want to take,
如果我拿了一件很想要的
and it belongs to someone else?
刚好又属于别人的东西呢
You will be arrested.
你会被逮捕
But what if I want it more than the person who has it?
可如果我比物主更想要那东西呢
It's still illegal. - That doesn't follow.
还是违法的 -说不通啊
No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand?
我更想要啊 长官 你懂吗
What are you laughing at?
笑什么
Why? I can't have a discussion with this gentleman?
干嘛拉我走 我不能和这位先生聊聊吗
What if someone does something irksome
如果谁把我惹毛了
and I decide to remove his spine?
然后我决定要抽了他的脊椎呢
That's...
那个
That's actually murder.
那个应该算谋杀了
It's one of the worst crimes of all.
最恶劣的犯罪之一
So... also illegal.
所以 也是违法的
They'll be fine, Dey.
他们会老实待着的 戴
I'm gonna keep an eye on 'em.
我会看好他们的
You?
Yeah. Me.
对啊 我
Peter,
彼得
I know these last few months have been hard for you.
我知道最近几个月对你来说很痛苦
But I'm going to a better place.
其实我只是要去个更好的地方
And I will be okay.
我会照顾好自己的
And I will always be with you.
我会永远陪在你身边
You are the light of my life.
你是我生命的曙光
My precious son.
我挚爱的儿子
My little Star-Lord.
我的小星爵
Love, Mom.
永远爱你的妈妈
♪ Listen,baby ♪
♪ 听着 宝贝儿 ♪
♪ Ain't no mountain high,Ain't no vally low,Ain't no river wide enough,baby ♪
♪ 不管山有多高 不管谷有多深 不管河有多广阔 宝贝儿 ♪
♪ If you need me,call me,No matter where you are ♪
♪ 若你需要我 就呼唤我 不论你身在何方 ♪
♪ No matter how far ♪
♪ 不管天涯海角 ♪
♪ Don't worry,baby ♪
♪ 别担心 宝贝儿 ♪
♪ Just call my name,I'll be there in a hurry ♪
♪ 只要呼唤我 我会第一个到你身旁 ♪
♪ You don't have too worry ♪
♪ 根本不用惊慌 ♪
♪ 'Cause baby,There ain't no mountain high enough ♪
♪ 因为宝贝儿 对你的爱比山高 ♪
♪ Ain't no valley low enough,Ain't no river wide enough ♪
♪ 对你的爱比谷深 对你的爱比河更宽阔 ♪
♪ To keep me from getting to you ♪
♪ 越过千山万山 也要来到你的身旁 ♪
♪ Oh no darling ♪
♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪
♪ No wind,No rain ♪
♪ 无论狂风暴雨 ♪
♪ Or winter cold,Can't stop me baby ♪
♪ 无论寒冬酷暑 无法将我阻挡 ♪
♪ Cause you are my goal,If you're ever in trouble,I'll be there on the double ♪
♪ 你是我心所向 在你困难的时候 我第一个站在你身后 ♪
♪ Just send for me,Oh baby ♪
♪ 永远为你而守候 ♪
♪ My love is alive,Way down in my heart ♪
♪ 我的爱永远存在 你在我心中常驻 ♪
♪ Although we are miles apart ♪
♪ 就算我们分离两地 ♪
♪ If you ever need a helping hand,I'll be there on the double ♪
♪ 只要你需要我的帮助 我第一个来到你的身旁 ♪
♪ As fast as I can ♪
♪ 时时刻刻为你守护 ♪
♪ Don't you know what There ain't no mountain high enough ♪
♪ 因为你知道 我对你的爱比山高 ♪
♪ Ain't no valley low enough,Ain't no river wide enough ♪
♪ 我对你的爱比谷深 我对你的爱比河更宽阔 ♪
So, what should we do next?
那么接下来做什么呢
Something good?
干点好事
Something bad?
干点坏事
A bit of both?
还是都干一点
We'll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
你说了算 星爵
Bit of both.
那就都干一点
♪ Oh baby,give me one more chance ♪
♪ 宝贝儿 我想要你再给我一个机会 ♪
♪ To show you that I love you ♪
♪ 让我告诉你我对你的爱 ♪
♪ Won't you please send me back in your heart ♪
♪ 再给我一个机会好不好 给你看看我的心 ♪
♪ Oh darlin' Iwas blind to let you go.Let you go,baby ♪
♪ 亲爱的 我太傻了 竟然曾让你离开 让你离开 宝贝儿 ♪
♪ But now since I see you in his arms ♪
♪ 我怎么能 我看着你在他的胸怀 ♪
♪ I want you back.(Yes I do now.)I want you back.(Ooh ooh baby.)I want you back ♪
♪ 我要你回来 就是现在 我要你回来 噢宝贝儿 我要你回来 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ I want you back ♪
♪ 我要你回来 ♪
♪ Trying to live without your love ♪
♪ 我试着过没有你的生活 ♪
♪ Is one long sleepless night ♪
♪ 挨过每个无眠的长夜 ♪
♪ Let me show you girl ♪
♪ 我要让你知道 ♪
♪ That I know wrong from right.(I want you back.) ♪
♪ 这次真的不会再做错 我要你回来 ♪
What do you let it lick you like that for?
你就随它那么舔吗
Gross.
恶心
Yeah!
好爽
But it burns going down.
就是有点火辣