卢旺达饭店 Hotel Rwanda

上映日期: 2,004

语言: 英语 / 法语

影片类型: 剧情 / 传记 / 历史 / 战争

导演: 特瑞·乔治

演员: 唐·钱德尔 / 苏菲·奥康内多 / 华金·菲尼克斯 / 尼克·诺特 / 哈基姆·凯-卡西姆 / 托尼·戈罗奇 / 法纳·莫科纳 / 大卫·奥哈拉 / 莫苏西·麦格诺 / 西莫·莫加瓦扎 / 卡拉·西摩


台词
-=THE LAST FANTASY=-
荣誉出品本字幕仅供学习交流 严禁用于商业途径
The latest ceasefire came too late to save these villages...
由于停火过晚 没能挽救这些村庄…
Today President Clinton voiced concerns
今天克林顿总统表示将密切关注
at the deteriorating situation in Sarajevo...
萨拉热窝日益恶化的局势…
When people ask me, good listeners,
当人们问我 尊敬的听众朋友们
why do I hate all the Tutsi,
为什么我讨厌所有的图西族人
I say, "Read our history. "
我说 “去看看我们的历史吧”
The Tutsi were collaborators for the Belgian colonists.
图西族曾通敌比利时殖民者
They stole our Hutu land, they whipped us.
他们强占我们胡图族的土地 用鞭子抽我们
Now they have come back, these Tutsi rebels.
现在这些图西族反叛分子 他们回来了
They are cockroaches. They are murderers.
他们如同蟑螂 他们是杀人犯
Rwanda is our Hutu land. We are the majority.
卢旺达是我们胡图族的领地 我们才是主人
They are a minority of traitors and invaders.
他们则是少数叛国者和侵略者
We will squash the infestation. We will wipe out the RPF rebels.
我们要粉碎他们的横行 消灭RPF反叛分子
This is RTLM, Hutu Power Radio.
你收听的是RTLM(千丘广播电台)胡图族官方电台
Stay alert. Watch your neighbors.
保持警惕 防范邻居
基加利(卢旺达首都) 1994
- Mr, Rusesabagina, thank you, - Good to see you, sir,
- 卢斯赛伯吉纳先生 谢谢 - 见到你很高兴 先生
Thank you,
谢谢
These are for you, sir, They're fresh from Havana,
这些事给你的 先生 刚从哈瓦那(古巴首都)带来的
Wonderful, Next time you are there, tell Fidel that I said hello,
太棒了 下次你去那儿代我向菲德尔问好
Good to see you gentlemen,
先生们 很高兴见到你们
片名:卢旺达饭店
That is a fine cigar, sir,
那是支上等的雪茄 先生
This is a Cohiba cigar,
这是Cohiba牌的雪茄(注:Cohiba是世界顶级雪茄烟品牌)
- Each one is worth 10,000 francs, - 10,000 francs?
- 每一支值10,000法郎 - 10,000法郎?
Yes, yes, But it is worth more to me than 10,000 francs,
是的 不错 但对我来说比10,000法郎还值钱
What do you mean, sir?
怎么讲 先生?
If I give a businessman 10,000 francs, what does that matter to him?
要是给一个商人10,000法郎 这对他来说意味著什么?
He is rich, But if I give him a Cohiba cigar
他不缺钱的 但是…如果我给他一支Cohiba牌的雪茄
straight from Havana, Cuba,,, Hey, that is style, Dube,
直接从古巴首都哈瓦那带回来的…嘿 这就体面了 杜比
Style,
是蛮体面
Cohiba--a fantastic cigar,
Cohiba——不可思议的雪茄
The best, eh?
是最好的 对吧?
So, you're going to join us at the rally today?
那今天的集会 你会来参加吧?
I will try my best, George,
我会尽力而为 乔治
but these days I have no time for rallies and politics,
这些日子我没时间参加集会和政治活动
Politics is power, Paul, Hutu power,
政治就是权势 保罗 胡图族的权势
And money,
以及财富
It's time for you to join your people,
现在是你加入的时候了
Thank you, George,
谢谢 乔治
But time is also money,
但是时间也是金钱
I need six extra cases of beer today,
今天我要在常规订单的基础上
along with the regular order,
再加六箱啤酒
- Business is good at the hotel, - It is very good,
- 饭店生意很好嘛 - 非常好
I'm always glad to see you, Paul,
见到你总是很高兴 保罗
Put that back! Put that back! That's not beer!
放回去!放回去!那不是啤酒!
- You, clean this up, - Yes, sir, Come on,
- 你 来收拾一下 - 好的 先生 来
Paul, don't worry about the Carlsberg,
保罗 嘉士伯牌的没了 但别担心
I'll give you Heineken, and I won't charge you extra,
我会给你喜力牌的 我不向你额外收费
Thank you,
谢谢
A bargain buy from China-- ten cents each,
从中国买的便宜货——每把十分钱
You know, I'll get at least fifty,
知道吗 我至少能卖五十分
At least,
至少
George Rutaganda is a bad man,
乔治·卢塔甘达是个坏人
I've heard him on the radio telling the Hutus to kill all the Tutsis,
我在广播上听到 他叫胡图族屠杀所有图西族人
Rutaganda and his people, they are fools, Dube,
卢塔甘达那帮人 都是白痴 杜比
Their time is soon over,
他们的好景到头了
Anyway, this is business,
不管怎样 这是谈生意
- Oh, no, It's the lnterhamwe, - Do as they say, Pull over,
- 噢 不 是部族民兵 - 按他们说的做 靠边
No, no, sit up, Dube, Sit up,
别 别 坐直 杜比 坐直
Smile, Dube, Don't attract attention to yourself,
带点笑容 杜比 别引人注目
Some of these men are my neighbors, They know that I'm Tutsi,
这些人有的是我邻居 他们知道我是图西族人
Just smile as if they are friends, Dube,
稍微笑笑 就好像大家都是朋友 杜比
- I know this man! - Are you a Tutsi?
- 我认识这个人! - 你是图西族人?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
No, no, Hutu power, Hutu power, Hutu power!
不 不 胡图族势力 胡图族势力 胡图族势力!
Okay, Yes!
好 是的!
Get out of here,
离开这儿
There's water coming from the box,
箱子�埵酗蘁炮X
Park here, We'll go in the front,
停在这儿 我们从前面走
Gregoire, please help with this water,
格莱戈瓦 请帮忙把水拖一下
Gregoire!
格莱戈瓦!
Deal with this right away,
马上来拖
We were hoping to go see the gorilla.
我们希望看到歹徒
You must contact our safari desk,
你应该和我们旅行队联系一下
Dube, this is the lobby,
杜比 这儿是大厅
- What's going on? - I am sorry, sir, It is an emergency,
- 怎么回事? - 抱歉 先生 紧急情况
Oh, shit! Oh, sorry, sir,
- 噢 见鬼! - 噢 抱歉 先生
Ten alive, twelve are dead,
十只活的 十二只死的
All right,
不要紧
But save the shells,
把壳留著
Fill them with,,,
用东西…
,,,a stuffing, The good meat and something local,
…填满 用精肉和当地的一些食物
- Cassava? - And,,,the fish,
- 木薯行吗? - 还有…鱼肉
- And tipali, - Yes,
- 还有面包皮 - 是的
We'll call it "fresh lobster in a cassava and tipali crust,"
就叫作“木薯面包鲜龙虾”
Dube,
杜比
Style, sir,
够体面 先生
Yes, sir,
是的 先生
The problem is, General Bizimungu, I have information
比齐蒙戈将军 问题在于 我得知
that the lnterhamwe militia will not heed the peace agreement,
部族民兵不会接受和平协定
Colonel, the U,N, need not worry about the lnterhamwe,
上校 联合国 不必担心部族的问题
We will control them,
我们能有效控制他们
- General, - Paul,
- 将军 - 保罗
This scotch is exceptional,
这瓶苏格兰威士忌不同寻常
It is our most popular single malt, I knew you'd like it,
这是我们最受欢迎的单一麦芽威士忌 我知道你会喜欢的
Colonel Oliver, it is a pleasure to see you, sir,
奥利弗上校 很荣幸见到您 先生
Good to see you, Paul,
见到你很高兴 保罗
General, let me recommend the lobster for lunch today,
将军 我来介绍一下今天的龙虾
It is spectacular-- straight off the plane,
是精心准备的——空运来的
Fresh lobster in Kigali, You do us proud, Paul,
基加利鲜龙虾 你让我们感到自豪 保罗
Thank you,
谢谢
I left a little something for you at the coat check,
在存衣处 我也给你留了点
Excuse me, gentlemen,
抱歉 先生们
I need flour, Give me two bags of flour,
还需要面粉 给我两袋面粉
Okay, the plates are ready, Here they come,
好了 开饭了 来啦
Good afternoon, ladies,
下午好 女士们
Elizabeth, please put these in the general's briefcase,
伊丽莎白 拜托把这个放到将军的衣箱��
Yes, sir,
好的 先生
This is RTLM, Hutu Power Radio.
这是RTLM(千丘广播电台) 胡图族官方电台
I have a message for our president.
我要带给总统先生一个消息
Beware. Do not trust the Tutsi rebels.
警惕 别相信图西族反叛分子
Do not shake the hand that will stab you.
别和他们握手 他们会杀了你
They will treat you...
他们对待你会像…
... reporting from Kigali, Rwanda, where tensions are high
…来自卢旺达首都基加利的报道 这�堮薵^高度紧张
as the deadline for the U. N.-brokered peace agreement approaches.
由于签署联合国和平条约的最后期限正在逼近
Hello, Mr, Paul,
你好啊 保罗先生
Hello, Jeremiah,
你好 耶利米
Hello, sir,
你好 先生
- Good to see you, Paul, - Odette,
- 很高兴见到你 保罗 - 奥德特
See you soon,
回头见
So your brother and the girls are here,
你弟弟和女孩们都在这儿
Yes,
是的
One, two, three,,,
一、二、三…
Oh, Carine!
噢 卡琳!
Okay, Anais, let me see, Your turn,
好 爱耐丝 我看看 轮到你了
One, two, three,,,
一、二、三…
Who is the winner? Oh, it doesn't matter,
- 谁赢了? - 噢 这不重要
I have chocolates, Who wants chocolates?
我带了巧克力 谁要巧克力?
Hey, Papa, watch this,
嗨 爸爸 看这个
Oh, my goodness, Well, here, chocolates, chocolates, Who wants?
噢 天哪 呃 这儿 巧克力 巧克力 谁想要?
Say thank you to your Uncle Paul,
给保罗叔叔说谢谢
- Please, not before dinner, - Not before dinner, Mama says,
- 拜托 别在饭前吃 - 别在饭前吃哦 你妈妈说了
- Thank you, - Okay, okay,
- 谢谢 - 好的 好的
Let's go in,
我们进去
Things are very slow at the shop, How are things at the hotel?
商店的生意不景气 饭店情况怎么样?
Very busy, Many people visiting the gorillas,
很忙 很多人来看暴徒
A lot of foreign press arriving for the peace acc--
很多外国记者为和平协定而来…
- What? - There are soldiers,
- 怎么了? - 有士兵
- Where? - On the street,
- 哪儿? - 就在路上
I'll go see what's happening, It's all right,
我去看看怎么回事 没事儿
- We know you are Tutsi, - Please, sir, this is my husband,
- 我们知道你是图西族的 - 求求你了 先生 他是我丈夫
- He's just a gardener, - He's been spying for the rebels,
- 他只是个园丁 - 他替反叛分子当间谍
- No, we do not know any rebels, - You will come with us!
- 不 我们不认识反叛分子 - 你跟我们走!
No, we are telling the truth, We do not know any,,,
不 我们说的都是实话 我们不认识…
- What is it? - Shut up!
- 怎么了? - 别出声!
Tatiana, go back in the house, You must go back,
塔莎娜 回屋�堨h 你快回去
- You mustn't be out here, - It's Victor,
- 你别出来 - 是维克托
No, Captain, you see--
别 上校 你看…
It's not me, It's not me, Captain, Captain,
不是我 不是我 上校 上校
Why are you taking him away? Please, please,
为什么带他走?求求你了 求求你了
- I know, I know, but it's not me, - You Tutsi fuckers,
- 我知道 我知道 但不是我干的 - 你们这帮图西族白痴
No! No!
不!不!
We must do something,
我们得想想办法
- Do what? - Call someone,
- 想什么办法? - 叫人
I'm not going, I'm not going,
我不去 我不去
No!
别!
Get him in the truck, Now!
带到车上去 马上!
We must do something,
我们得想想办法
Please help him!
求求你帮帮他!
Oh, Victor!
噢 维克托!
Victor!
维克托!
There is nothing we can do,
我们无能为力
- You must stay the night, Thomas, - Yes,
- 你今晚不能走 托马斯 - 好的
No!
不!
Why would they arrest Victor?
他们为什么抓维克托?
He has no politics,
他没从事过政治活动啊
- He's a gardener, - Who knows, Tatsi?
- 他是园丁 - 谁知道 塔莎?
Who knows?
谁知道?
Someone who didn't like him denounced him as a rebel spy,
有人看不惯他 就说他替反叛分子当间谍
Happens all the time now,
一直有这种事发生
Maybe you could call one of your contacts in the army,
或许你可以联系一下军队�堛獐稆H
It wouldn't help,
没用的
You could ask as a favor,
你可以让他帮帮忙
No, I could not,
不 我不
Tatsi, all day long I work to please this officer,
塔莎 我整天都在取悦于这个军官、
that diplomat, some tourist, to store up favors
那个外交官、一些旅游的人 就是为了得到他们的支持
so if there is a time when we need help,
要是当“我们”需要帮助时
I have powerful people I can call upon,
我能找到能起作用的人
But Victor was a good neighbor,
可维克托是个好邻居啊
He is not family, Family is all that matters,
他不是我的家人 家人才是至关重要的
Please, please, leave these things to my good judgment,
拜托 拜托 这件事就按我说的办
This assignment is bullshit,
这个安排简直是胡扯
Come on, A few days in a nice hotel, no one shooting at us?
拜托 在上等饭店呆著就没人能伤害我们了?
Gentlemen, welcome to the Mille Collines,
先生们 欢迎光临米尔·科林斯饭店
I am Paul Rusesabagina, the house manager,
我是保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳 客房经理
- How you doing? - Nice to meet you,
- 你好吗? - 很高兴见到您
Anything that you need, please find me,
有任何需要 和我说便是
- Thank you, - Certainly,
- 谢谢 - 当然的
So, what is the actual difference between a Hutu and a Tutsi?
那胡图族人和图西族人有什么区别?
According to the Belgian colonists,
按照比利时殖民者的说法
the Tutsis are taller and more elegant,
图西族人更高 且举止更为优雅
It was the Belgians that created the division,
是比利时人区分的
How?
怎么讲?
They picked people, those with thinner noses, lighter skin,
他们把鼻子较窄的、皮肤较白的人挑出来
They used to measure the width of people's noses,
他们曾经测量所有人鼻子的宽度
The Belgians used the Tutsis to run the country,
比利时人利用图西族人来统治国家
Then when they left, they left the power to the Hutus,
他们离开后 又把政权交给了胡图族人
and of course the Hutus took revenge
当然胡图族人由于被镇压多年
on the elite Tutsis for years of repression,
便对图西族的政界要人采取了报复行为
Am I telling the truth, Paul?
我说的对吗 保罗?
Yes, unfortunately, Please take this to the general,
是的 很不幸的遭遇 请把这个给将军
Benedict is our finest journalist in Kigali, an expert on the subject,
本尼迪克特是基加利最好的记者 这方面的专家
So what are you, Paul?
那你是哪个族的 保罗?
I am Hutu,
我是胡图族
Gentlemen,
先生们
- More champagne? - More champagne would be nice,
- 再来点香槟? - 很不错 再来点香槟吧
Excuse me, honey, Can I ask you a personal question?
抱歉 宝贝 能问个私人问题吗?
- Are you a Hutu or a Tutsi? - I am Tutsi,
- 你是胡图族还是图西族? - 我是图西族
- And your friend? Tutsi? - No, I am Hutu,
- 你朋友呢?也是图西族? - 不 我是胡图族
They could be twins,
还能是双胞胎
Get the camera, The general's going to give us an interview,
去拿摄像机 将军要接见我们
Okay,
好的
I'm in room 22, I'd love to finish up this conversation,
我住22号房 我想和你继续聊聊
Senior U.N. officers claim that the Rwandan army is secretly training
联合国高级军官声称卢旺达秘密组织了武装力量
and arming the Hutu militia called the Interhamwe.
将胡图族民兵装备为部落民兵
I put this claim to the head of the armed forces, General Bizimungu.
就这项声明 我采访了武装力量的领袖比齐蒙戈将军
No. No, we have not been training the militia.
不 不 我们从未训练民兵
The U. N. are mistaken in this accusation.
联合国对此表示指责是错误的
Do you support your president's agreement to make peace with the rebels?
你赞成总统和反叛分子签署和平协定吗?
The president has the full support of the army.
全军上下都支持总统的决定
That peace agreement will be signed today in Tanzania
图西族叛军和哈比亚利马纳总统
between Tutsi rebel forces and President Habyarimana.
将于今天在坦桑尼亚签署和平协定
This is a great day for Rwanda
对于卢旺达 对于整个非洲来说
and for all of Africa,
都是不寻常的一天
Negotiation has replaced confrontation,,,
谈判取代了双方的对峙状态
Paul, have a drink,
保罗 来喝一杯
Friendship has replaced fear,
友谊取代了恐慌
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a live feed
女士们先生们 我们为和平协定的签署
to the signing of the peace agreement,
准备了丰盛的午餐
To our president, May he find peace,
为我们的总统先生干杯 希望他能重现和平
May we all find peace,
希望所有人都和平共处
Let us all dedicate ourselves to nurturing this hard-earned accord,
愿我们大家都致力于维护这来之不易的协定
To peace!
为和平干杯!
Peace!
为和平干杯!
Look me up if you come over,
你来的话 别忘了来我这儿
Yes, it is a beautiful city,
好的 这是个美丽的城市
I am planning on returning there as-- Forgive me,
我正打算回去——真抱歉
- Thank you, Bye, - Thomas,
- 谢谢 拜 - 托马斯
- Hello, Fedens, - Paul,
- 你好 费登丝 - 保罗
Well, this is a surprise,
呃 这真让人吃惊
Forgive us, Paul, We must talk,
抱歉 保罗 我们得谈谈
Yes, what's wrong?
好啊 怎么了?
I have it from a very reliable source, Paul,
据可靠消息称 保罗
Who?
谁?
Thank you, Sullivan,
谢谢 萨利文
My assistant, the Hutu Power man,
我的助手 胡图族的人
He says that we must get out now, that soon it'll be very bad,
他说我们必须立刻离开这儿 形势马上就会变得很糟糕
Give me this man's name,
这人叫什么名字
Please, Paul, even though he is lnterhamwe, he's a friend,
拜托 保罗 尽管他是部族民兵 但他是朋友
He wants your job, Thomas,
他是想要你的工作 托马斯
He said that there is a signal,
他说有个信号
It is "Cut the tall trees,"
即“砍掉高的树木”
And when they hear this signal, the militia are to go to war,
一旦听到这个讯号 民兵就会投入战斗
Paul, please, let us take Tatiana with us,
保罗 求求你了 让塔莎娜和我们走吧
You are Hutu, You will be safe,
你是胡图族 你会很安全的
Fedens, I know you have heard many things,
费登丝 我知道你听到了很多传言
And I know what we have seen, Thomas,
我也知道我们看到的状况 托马斯
But please, the United Nations are here now,
但是拜托 联合国的人现在在这儿
The world press are watching,
世界各地的记者都保持著关注
The peace has been signed, Let this process work--
和平协定也都签署了 这个进程…
What was that?
怎么了?
Power cuts,
停电了
We are running on generators,
我们会自行发电的
Fedens,,,
费登丝…
Please, don't worry,
拜托 别担心
Tomorrow you will come by the house
明天你过来
and we will discuss this with Tatiana,
我们和塔莎娜商量一下
All right?
好吗?
- Good night, Paul, - Yes, Kiss the girls for me,
- 晚安 保罗 - 是的 代我吻吻姑娘们
Shit!
见鬼!
Stay in your houses, Stay in your house,
呆在家�塈O出来 呆在家�塈O出来
Everybody stay in your house!
所有人都呆在家�塈O出来!
Tatiana?
塔莎娜?
- Paul! - Tatiana!
- 保啰! - 塔莎娜!
- What is going on here? - Our house has been burned,
- 这儿怎么回事? - 我们的房子被烧了
- Didn't you hear the news? - What news?
- 你没听到新闻? - 什么新闻?
They are saying President Habyarimana has been murdered,
据说哈比亚利马纳总统被谋杀了
Tutsi rebels have killed him,
图西族反叛分子干的
Nonsense, Why would the rebels kill the president when he agreed to peace?
瞎说 总统是去签署和平协定的 怎么会被反叛分子谋杀?
Everyone, please, out of this room, Please,
各位 拜托 别呆在这儿 拜托
Jean Baptiste, find them seats in the other room,
吉恩·巴提斯 让他们到别的房间去坐
Odette, please,
奥德特 拜托
- Did you meet with Thomas and Fedens? - Yes, I told them to go home,
- 你见到托马斯和费登丝了? - 不错 我让他们回家去
- Go and call them, Tatsi, - I've tried, Our phones, they do not work,
- 去给他们打个电话 塔莎 - 我试过了 电话…不能用
Why do the neighbors run to us?
为什么邻居都跑到我们家来?
You are the only Hutu they can trust,
你是他们唯一能信任的胡图族人
You are a Tutsi,
但你是图西族啊
They are scared, Paul, I am scared,
他们很害怕 保罗 我也很害怕
These are probably rumors started by agitators,
这可能是煽动者放出的谣言
We must remain calm for the children, Tatsi, We must,
为了孩子们 我们必须保持平静 塔莎 我们必须这样
Forgive me, Paul, Elys says that Roger has gone,
抱歉 保罗 伊利说罗杰走了
Gone? Gone where?
走了?去哪儿了?
- He was afraid for his friend Simon, Mama, - Where has he gone, Elys?
- 他担心他的朋友西蒙 妈妈 - 他去哪儿了 伊利?
He went next door,
去隔壁了
Wait, Paul!
等等 保啰!
Tatiana, no, You have to stay here with the children,
塔莎娜 别来 你去和孩子们呆著
- Stay in the house, No! - Please,
- 到屋�堨h 别出来! - 拜托
Paul, please, what is wrong? Tell me, what is wrong?
保罗 拜托 怎么了?给我说 怎么了?
- Oh, my son! Where are you hurt? - Is he okay? Oh, my baby!
- 噢 儿子!你哪儿受伤了? - 他还好吗?噢 宝贝!
Talk to me, Where are you hurt?
告诉我 哪儿受伤了?
Paul?
保罗?
Oh, Tatsi,
噢 塔莎,
Odette, Odette!
奥德特 奥德特!
Oh, no,
噢 不
I'm okay,
我没事
Get his clothes off, Tatsi, please get some water,
脱掉他的衣服 塔莎 弄点水来
- He's hurt, - Please, let's get his clothes off,
- 他受伤了 - 拜托 把他的衣服脱下来
- He's covered in blood, - Lay back, son,
- 他身上都是血 - 躺下 孩子
He went next door to the Chirangas,
他去隔壁齐朗戈家了
Where is he hurt?
他哪儿受伤了?
Look here, Odette, look here,
看这儿 奥德特 看看这儿
Stay still, Roger, Keep him still, Paul,
别动 罗杰 让他别动 保罗
- I can't find the wound, - What happened to you?
- 我找不到伤口 - 你怎么了?
- Tell your mother, - Talk to me,
- 告诉你妈妈 - 告诉我
Tell your mother what happened, Roger,
给你妈妈说怎么了 罗杰
Roger, you're okay,
罗杰 会没事的
Do not worry, he is not cut, He is not hurt,
别担心 他没受伤 他没受伤
This is not his blood, Paul,
这不是他的血 保罗
You are not hurt,
你没有受伤
My darling, it's okay, It's okay,
亲爱的 没事儿 没事了
You are safe, Look at your mother,
安全了 看著妈妈
Come here, Elys,
过来 伊利
- Where did the blood come from? - Please, please!
- 这些血哪儿来的? - 拜托 拜托!
- You are safe, - You are out, Roger,
- 安全了 - 你出去了 罗杰
You are safe, you are safe, Roger, You are safe, Roger,
安全了 安全了 罗杰 安全了 罗杰
It's okay,
没事了
I love you so much, I love you,
我爱你 爱你
Oh, son,
噢 儿子
Paul,
保罗
Listen to me, good people of Rwanda. Terrible news...
卢旺达善良的人们 听我说 可怕的消息…
- It is true, - Horrible news...
- 是真的 - 恐怖的新闻…
Our great president is murdered by the Tutsi cockroaches.
我们伟大的总统被蟑螂一般的图西族人谋杀了
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝!
They tricked him to sign their phony peace agreement.
他们诱骗他去签署假和约
Then they shot his plane from the sky.
然后在空中击中了他的飞机
It is time to clear the brush, good Hutus of Rwanda.
算账的时候到了 优秀的卢旺达胡图族人
We must cut the tall trees.
我们必须砍倒高的树木
Cut the tall trees now!
立即砍倒高的树木!
The soldiers are here!
有士兵来了!
- Let us go to work, loyal Hutus. - No, no,
- 我们开始努力吧 忠诚的胡图族人 - 不 不
Everyone, stay calm, Stay calm and be quiet,
各位 保持平静 保持平静 安静下来
Find these traitors. Let none of them escape.
找出这些叛国者 一个都别放过
Split up, Everybody out,
走开 所有人都出来
- You two, check the back, - Go,
- 你们两个 去看看后面 - 快去
- You, go and find him, - Yes, sir,
- 你 去找他 - 是 先生
I better go have a word with them,
我得去和他们谈谈
Go around the back, Make sure no one comes out,
去后面看看 别让人跑了
Yes, sir!
是 先生!
Who's in charge here?
你们谁负责?
You,
- Can I help you, sir? - Everybody out! Out!
- 能帮上什么忙吗 先生? - 所有人都出来!出来!
- Let me see your identity card, - Grab your things, Go!
- 身份证拿出来看看 - 拿著东西 快走!
I am a good friend of General Bizimungu,
我是比齐蒙戈将军的好朋友
Get out!
出来!
Get out of here!
出来!
Everybody, out! Get out, get out!
所有人都出来!出来 出来!
You work at the Hotel Diplomat?
你在外事饭店工作?
No, I work at the Mille Collines,
不 我在米尔·科林斯饭店工作
I used to work at the Diplomat,
我以前在外事饭店工作
We want to use that hotel, All the room keys are in the safe,
我们要使用饭店 所有的房门钥匙都被锁在保险柜��
You must open it, Let's go,
你去把它打开 我们走
- Paul! - Sir, I cannot leave my family,
- 保啰! - 先生 我不能撇下家人不管
I must take them with me, It is not safe here,
我要带上他们 这儿不安全
There are Tutsi spies everywhere,
到处都是图西族间谍
I cannot take all these people,
我不会让你都带上
No, no, sir, you do not have to,
不 不 先生 不要紧的
We have our car and our van,
我们有轿车 也有货车
- Captain Kaliso, come on. - Roger,
- 卡�堹姜W尉 快过来 - 收到
- Let's go! - Come on, Hurry! Go around, go around,
- 我们走! - 快来 快!走 走
We found him, Let's go, Let's go!
搜查到了 走 走!
- Can I go with you? - Yes, of course, Jeremiah, Hurry,
- 我能和你一起吗? - 可以 当然 耶利米 快
Oh, Jesus, no!
噢 上帝 不!
Oh, it's Simon, Papa!
噢 是西蒙 爸爸!
Don't look, don't look, don't look, Don't look, Tatiana,
别看 别看 别看 别看 塔莎娜
- The safe is in the manager's office, - You two, go with him,
- 保险柜在经理办公室 - 你们俩 和他一起去
Look at this, Beer,
看看这个 啤酒
I've got them,
拿到了
Get down, all of you!
蹲下 所有人都蹲下!
Sir, sir, Here, I have them, I have them, I've got them,
先生 先生 这儿 拿到了 我拿到了 我拿到了
Traitor!
叛国者!
These are Tutsi cockroaches!
这些都是图西族蟑螂!
Let me explain, sir, Please wait,
让我解释 先生 拜托等等
Shoot them,
开枪
Shoot them,
开枪
Please, I don't use guns, I don't,
求求你了 我不会用枪 不会
It's easy,
很简单
Shoot them, or you die first,
开枪 不然你就先去死
Sir, what could I pay you not to do this?
先生 我给你多少钱才能不杀他们?
You wanna pay me?
给我钱?
Why not? Look at them,
为什么不呢?看看他们
These are not rebels,
他们不是反叛分子
Soon they will be worthless to you,
对你来说他们马上就失去价值了
Why not take some money for your work?
为什么不在执行任务时赚点钱呢?
- How much? - You name a price,
- 多少? - 你开个价吧
10,000 francs for each,
每个人10,000法郎
- Sir, I don't have that much, - Okay,
- 先生 我没那么多钱啊 - 好吧
Wait, wait! Here,
等等 等等!这儿
It's 1,000 U,S, And here,
这是1,000美金 还有这个
50,000 francs for my wife and children,
我妻子和孩子们的50,000法郎
- Take them, - Go, go, go,
- 带他们走 - 走 走 走
Go, go, go,
走 走 走
- Have you any money? - Nothing,
- 你还有钱吗? - 没有了
- Paul, don't let them die, - Get in the van,
- 保罗 别扔下他们 - 上车去
Sir, I have more money actually,
先生 其实我还有些钱
And let them give you something, Some money, whatever they have,
再让他们给你点东西 钱啊之类的 看看他们有些什么
All right?
好吗?
Here you are, Give me everything you have,
- 给你 - 把你们有的都给我
Here, Paul, it's all I have,
来 保罗 就这些了
Here you are, See?
都给你 好吗?
This is enough for one cockroach, Pick one,
这些就够一只蟑螂 挑一个吧
Sir,,,
先生…
I will give you 100,000 francs for all of them,
我给你100,000法郎 你把他们都放了
- Give me it, - I don't have it here,
- 给我啊 - 我没带在身上
At the Mille Collines I can get it for you,
在米尔·科林斯饭店 我可以去拿
You'll run into the hotel and hide behind the U,N,
你会逃进饭店 投靠联合国的人
Sir, I swear, 100,000 francs,
先生 我发誓 100,000法郎
I will get you the money, You keep them outside,
我会给你钱的 他们还留在外面
Please, sir, Please,
求求你了 先生 求求你了
- Let's go, - Okay, Everyone in the van,
- 走吧 - 好了 大家都上车去
Come on now, Hurry,
快点 快
Go with my soldiers, And hurry back
和我的士兵一起去 快点回来
if you want to keep these cockroaches,
要是想保住这些蟑螂的话
The soldiers are here, Where is the car?
士兵来了 车呢?
There is nothing I can do, Excuse me, sir! Please, could you--
- 我无能为力 - 抱歉 先生!拜托 你能…
Here's the money,
给你钱
100,000 francs as promised,
100,000法郎一文不少
Now please, let them go, sir,
拜托了 让他们走吧 先生
Take the money, We will get them later,
钱先拿著 我们稍候再来拿
- You can go, - Thank you,
- 你可以走了 - 谢谢
Traitor,
叛国者
Thank you, Paul,
谢谢了 保罗
Do you understand, Dube? Because I can't wait for Paul,
你明白吗 杜比?我不能等保罗了
- You must tell him when he comes-- - Here he is, sir,
- 他来了你告诉他… - 他来了 先生
Paul, I have to go, The staff of Kivu Lodge have fled,
保罗 我得走了 基韦·洛奇的人都逃走了
I have to close up there, You are in charge now,
我必须关门了 一切交给你负责了
It's okay, it's okay,
好的 好
There were no survivors in last night's plane crash in Kigali, Rwanda.
昨晚卢旺达首都基加利的空难无一人生还
Everyone, please move to the side, Clear the door,
大家都靠边站 把门让出来
Come, Tatsi,
来 塔莎
Andre, I need two suites,
安德烈 我要两件套房
- Paul, please, where is my passport? - Yes, I understand,
- 保罗 拜托 我的护照呢? - 好的 我明白了
I need to get hold of my embassy.
我要和大使馆联系一下
If you give me one moment, please,
请稍等片刻
Odette, Jean Baptiste, take this room.
奥德特 吉恩·巴提斯 去这个房间
What about our neighbors?
我们的邻居怎么办?
What will they do?
他们干什么?
- Dube, - Yes, sir?
- 杜比 - 在 先生?
Please,,,put these "guests" in two staff rooms,
拜托…把这些“客人”安排到两个工作间
Right away, sir,
马上 先生
No, no, no, Please, it's old, Have the fruit,
不 不 不 拜托 那不新鲜 吃这个水果
It's all right, Roger, It's all right, We're here,
没事了 罗杰 没事了 我们就呆在这儿
- Ah, Joseph, - Your suit, sir,
- 啊 约瑟夫 - 你的衣服 先生
This mess is unacceptable,
真让人无法容忍
Call housekeeping, get them up here right away, Thank you,
给管委会打个电话 让他们马上过来 谢谢
- I'm trying Thomas and Fedens, - All right,
- 我给托马斯和费登丝打个电话 - 好的
Operator, I need a line,
接线员 我想拨外线
I need a line now, Please, Hello?
我现在想拨外线 拜托 喂?
You did not reach them?
没打通?
No, No answer,
没有 没反应
It is a very tense situation, and I just want to assure the families
局势很紧张 我们只想告诉那儿的千家万户
of those who are there that we are doing everything we possibly can
我们会尽一切努力
to try to ensure the safety of our citizens there.
确保居民的安全
Can you at least tell us, is the airport actually open?
你至少得告诉我们 机场还开放吗?
We are calling the airport, We are calling the embassy,
我们会和机场联系 我们也会和大使馆联系
We are trying to get as much information for you as we can,
我们会尽可能给你们更多的信息
- And yes, your passport, yes, - And my passport,
- 是的 你的护照 是的 - 我的护照
Antoinette will take care of this for you,
安托瓦内特会为你处理此事
Dube, where is Gregoire?
杜比 格莱戈瓦呢?
Sir, he has moved into the Presidential Suite,
先生 他搬进了总统套房
Mr, Manager,
经理先生
What do you think you are doing, Gregoire?
你觉得你在干什么 格莱戈瓦?
Who is it?
谁啊?
It's okay, darling,
没事儿 亲爱的
What do you want?
你要干什么?
You had better get out of this room and back downstairs right away,
你最好离开这间房间 马上回楼下去
- I don't have to listen to you anymore, - Yes, you do,
- 我不再听你的了 - 好 不听我的
I am in charge, Now get out of this room right now,
现在有我负责 立刻离开这间房间
Mr, Manager, do you notice the smell of cockroaches?
经理先生 有嗅到蟑螂的味道吗?
If I were to leave this room, I'm sure I could find it,
要是我离开这间房间 我敢保证能找得到
And I know people who can cleanse it,
而且我认识人可以清除他们
But maybe it doesn't bother you, Why is that?
但或许不会干涉到你 为什么要这样?
Are you used to the smell?
你习惯了这个味道?
Well, not me,
呃 我不太习惯
I need a clean room to escape it,
我要打扫房间清除它
Please move into the hotel, Everyone, keep moving,
拜托搬到饭店去 各位 继续搬
My house has been burned, I have nowhere to go,
我的房子被焚烧了 我无家可归
Yes, I understand this, Your Honor,
是的 我理解 阁下
But we are operating at capacity as it is,
但我们正在腾房间
I can give you one room, but you will have to share it, I'm sorry,
我可以给你一个房间 但你们只能一起使用 抱歉
- There's no way we can share, - I am sorry, Forgive me,
- 我们没法一起使用 - 抱歉 我很抱歉
There are eight of us,
我们有八个人呢
- Yes? - Paul, I need your help,
- 怎么了? - 保罗 来帮帮我
Yes, Madame Archer,
好 阿彻夫人
They're Tutsi children from the St, Francis orphanage,
他们是圣弗朗西斯孤儿院的图西族儿童
Okay, come on, let's go,
好了 来 我们走
- I have only one room, - That'll do,
- 我只剩一个房间了 - 没关系的
Come,
- Otto, please, - Excuse me,
- 奥托 拜托 - 抱歉
Corporal, take that lady's bag, please, and quickly,
下士 请帮女士拎拎包 快点
- Have to go get the rest of them, - The rest of them?
- 我必须去接剩下的 - 剩下的?
There are another ten, I'll be back soon,
还有十个 我马上回来
Madame Archer,
阿彻夫人
I have a favor to ask of you,
我想请您帮个忙
My brother-in-law and his family, they live near the St, Francis,
我爱人的哥哥家 住在圣弗朗西斯附近
On O'Clare, 20,
奥克莱尔街 20号
Can you please get them and bring them here to me?
您能帮忙带他们来吗?
- Sure, - And I have a photo,
- 没问题 - 我有照片
Please, keep moving!
拜托 继续搬!
- Thanks, Paul, - Thank you,
- 谢谢 保罗 - 谢谢
Please move into the hotel!
谢谢搬进饭店!
Come on, kids, don't be afraid,
过来 孩子们 别害怕
- Take them around the back, - Everyone, keep moving!
- 带他们去后面 - 大伙儿 继续!
Has he spoken to you yet?
他说话了吗?
No,
没有
Is your face still hurting?
你的脸上还是挂满了惆怅?
It's all right,
没事儿
The neighbors asked me to thank you for your kindness,
邻居们叫我替他们对你的仁慈道谢
I shouldn't have brought them here,
我不应该带他们来这儿
The first thing they told me when I received my appointment
我得到职位时第一件被叮嘱的事就是
was to never, never lower the tone of the hotel,
绝对、绝对不能降低饭店的品质
"Maintain the Mille Collines' dignity at all times, Paul,"
“一直要维持米尔·科林斯饭店的尊贵形象 保罗”
Soon all of this will be over,
这一切很快就会过去的
What if I lose my job, Tatsi?
要是我失去了工作怎么办 塔莎?
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝!
- Where are you going? - I'll be right back,
- 你去哪儿? - 我马上回来
Take care of them,
照顾好他们
How, sir?
怎么做 先生?
Bathe them, feed them,
给他们洗澡 让他们吃东西
Put them to bed,
哄他们睡觉
I will send you some help,
有事请我会帮你忙的
Okay, babies,
好了 宝贝们
We have heard reports of reprisal massacres,
我们听说了报复性屠杀的行动
Will the U,N, intervene to stop the bloodshed?
联合国会出面制止流血事件的发生吗?
We're here as peacekeepers, not as peacemakers,
我们来这儿是为了维持和平 而非创造和平
My orders are not to intervene,
我下令不得对此加以干涉
- Excuse me, - Thank you, Colonel,
- 抱歉 - 谢谢 上校
Here, Over here,
这儿 过来
Listen, I got us a car, but we gotta move now,
听著 我弄了辆车 我们必须马上离开
We're not allowed to do that, Jack,
我们不能那样做 杰克
David, the shit's going down outside these walls, We gotta cover it,
大卫 那些该死的东西会把墙推倒 我们必须有所防备
We're not leaving the hotel grounds unless we have an armored car,
我们不会离开饭店的 除非有装甲车
- That's the ground rules, - The ground rules?
- 这是章程 - 章程?
Where do you think we are, fucking Wimbledon?
你以为我们这是在哪儿?他妈的温布尔登吗?
We cover the story from here until we get the proper vehicles, Jack,
就此作罢 直到弄到合适的交通工具 杰克
Shoot some "B" roll of the refugees,
去拍摄些名单B中的难民吧
Let's go,
我们走
Colonel, I have no way to protect these people,
上校 我无法确保这些人的安全
And I have more refugees than I have room for as it is,
我这儿的房间装不下这么多难民
I was given 20 orphans today by the Red Cross,
红十字会今天带来了20名孤儿
This is not a refugee camp,
这儿不是难民营
Can you not take them with you to your facilities?
你不能把他们带去你那儿吗?
No, I can't do that, Paul, I'm sorry,
不行 我不能那样 保罗 抱歉
I'm overwhelmed at my refugee camp,
我的难民营很令人担忧
I'm under attack, constant attack,
那儿一直在打仗 持续的战斗
As soon as we can stabilize this situation, then I'll take 'em,
一旦我们控制住局势 我就带他们去那儿
...and stop the Tutsi cockroaches who try to run from justice.
…防止那些试图逃脱审判的图西族蟑螂
The Tutsi cockroach judge called Makesa is hiding at 4...
一名叫马吉萨的图西族法官躲在4个…
-... Kabulla and his cockroaches... - Turn that radio off,
- …喀布尔和他的同伙… - 关掉收音机
Watch out for him. He--
他的情况将被密切关注 他…
And get back to work, We have a hotel to run,
回去工作 我们必须让饭店正常运作
There's no work here anyway, The boss has left,
这儿没什么好干的了 老板都走了
I am your boss!
我就是你们的老板!
Sir, there's a call from the Mille Collines in Rwanda on line one.
先生 卢旺达米尔·科林斯饭店来电 一号线
Yes? Who am I speaking to?
什么?你哪位?
Yes, sir, Paul Rusesabagina, the house manager,
是的 先生 我是保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳 客房经理
I met you on your last visit here, Mr, Tillens,
上次你来这儿是我们见过面 提伦斯先生
Ah, yes, Paul, I remember,
啊 是的 保罗 我记得
How are things there?
情况怎么样了?
The situation is difficult, sir.
很复杂 先生
Some of our directors believe we should close the Mille Collines
有部分董事觉得我们应该关闭米尔·科林斯饭店
until this unrest is over,
直到动荡的局面结束
I'm not sure about that, Paul. What do you think?
我对此拿不定主意 保罗 你觉得呢?
Sir, that would be very bad for our reputation,
先生 那会对我们的声誉造成不良影响
The Mille Collines is an oasis of calm for all our loyal customers,
米尔·科林斯饭店对于忠实的消费者来说就是一片平静的绿洲
What would they think if Sabena deserted them now?
比利时航空公司弃之不顾 他们会怎么想?
I assure you, the United Nations have everything under control, sir,
我想你保证 联合国已经控制了一切 先生
Very well, Paul, Very well,
很好 保罗 很好
But if this thing gets worse, we must close,
但如果形势变得更严峻 我们还得关闭
If there is anything I can do, please call,
要是有什么需要我帮忙的 给我电话
Sir, yes, there is one thing I'm going to be needing from you right away,
先生 是的 我现在正有一件事需要你帮忙
Let me tell you, it was an embarrassment for me to have to ask for this,
告诉大家 我这样请求大家显得很尴尬
Most of us in this room have known each other
在场的大多数人都相互认识
and worked together for many years,
并在一起共事多年
Is it really necessary for me to get a letter from Belgium
真的需要我致函比利时方面
for you to perform your duties?
来让你们继续工作吗?
In fact, forget this letter,
实际上 别在乎这封信
If you don't want to work for me and
要是你们不想为我工作
would rather be out there, then leave now,
而情愿出去 那现在就离开吧
Please, everyone, back to work,
拜托 各位 回到工作岗位上去
Paul, thank you for coming,
保罗 感谢你来
The air conditioner's on the blink,
空调不能用了
is there any way you can have a look at it?
你能帮我看看吗?
- I'm just on a deadline, - Certainly,
- 这是我最后一天了 - 当然
Fred, let me know when you get the satellite feed, Thanks,
弗雷德 告诉我你何时收到卫星信号的 谢谢
Mr, Fleming, I brought you some tea as well, sir,
弗莱明先生 我还给你带了些茶叶来 先生
Thank you, Paul,
谢谢 保罗
You're an oasis in the desert,
你是沙漠�堛漱@片绿洲
...the elements of the government and army
…政府和军队的人
are following the example of what happened to the Americans in Somalia.
正在效仿索马�堛漪�国人的做法
I think they intend to intimidate us, try to attack us, and...
我认为他们意欲胁迫我们 试图袭击我们…
hope that the West will pull all its troops out.
希望西方能考虑撤军
- Do you think they'll succeed? - No, they won't.
- 你认为他们会成功吗? - 不 当然不会
The U. N. 's here to stay.
联合国维和部队就驻扎在这儿
What about the outbreak of violence
总统的飞机被击落后
since the shooting down of the president's plane?
暴力事件的情况如何?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么?
I'm responsible for the safety of this crew,
我要对这些人的安全负责
What is this?
什么?
- Where did you get this? - Half a mile down the road,
- 哪儿拍的? - 沿途半英里处
Fred, it's David,
弗雷德 我是大卫
I've got incredible footage, It's a massacre,
我拿到了让人难以置信的录像 关于集体屠杀
Dead bodies, machetes,
死尸 以及弯刀
If I get this through right away, can you make the evening news?
如果我立即赶过去 你能播报晚间新闻吗?
Yeah,
You have to lead with this,
这个必须头条播报
I point at you, you do a shot,
我是说你 你来试试看
And you'll get a total double and see if all the drinking--
你会得到两倍的偿还 看看是否所有的酒…
- Excuse me, Mr, Daglish, - Hey, Paul,
- 抱歉 达格�堣陞�生 - 嘿 保罗
Listen, sorry about earlier,
听我说 之前的事很抱歉
If I'd known you were in there, I wouldn't have--
如果我知道你在那儿 我就不会…
I am glad that you have shot this footage and that the world will see it,
你拍下这段录像我很高兴 全世界都能看到
It is the only way we have a chance that people might intervene,
这是我们有机会让人干涉的唯一办法
Yeah, and if no one intervenes, is it still a good thing to show?
不错 但要是没人来干涉 披露这些还会是好事吗?
How can they not intervene when they witness such atrocities?
人们看到这种暴行 怎么会不干涉呢?
I think if people see this footage,,,
我认为如果人们看到这些录像…
,,,they'll say, "Oh, my God, that's horrible,"
…他们会说 “噢 上帝 太恐怖了”
and then go on eating their dinners,
然后便继续享用他们的晚餐
What the hell do I know? Listen, you wanna just relax?
我到底在想什么?听著 想去放松一下吗?
I have more work to do, I thank you for your offer,
我还有事情要做 谢谢你的邀请
Please enjoy your evening, Mr, Daglish,
祝你晚上过得愉快 达格�堣陞�生
- Help! Please help us! Please! - Sir! Sir!
- 救命啊!请救救我们!求求你们了! - 先生!先生!
We've got trouble at the gate,
门口出事了
Can we have some medical assistance here, please?
请问这儿有医疗援助吗?
That group, come with me, Move out of the area,
那群人 跟我来 离开那个地方
- Here, get up, get up, - Right, fall back, everybody,
- 到这边来 起来 起来 - 好了 所有人都后退
Benedict, what is happening?
本尼迪克特 怎么回事?
They're killing everyone, The lady,,,
他们杀了所有人 妇女…
The lnterhamwe have surrounded the whole town,
部族民兵包围了整个城市
Come on!
快!
Cover the road, Now,
开路 马上
Stand your ground,
站好岗
Hold the line,
坚持
Do not shoot! Do not shoot!
别开枪!别开枪!
- Lieutenant, guard this gate, - Yes, sir,
- 中尉 去看著门口 - 是 先生
You two, take up positions behind those sandbags,
你们俩 到沙袋后面去
They murdered my men, I lost ten Belgian U,N, soldiers,
他们杀了我们的人 维和部队死了十个比利时士兵
They were protecting the lady prime minister,
他们是在保护女首相的安全
- She is dead? - Yeah, she's dead,
- 她死了? - 不错 死了
The Europeans are putting together an intervention force,
欧洲人正在集结武装准备干涉
They'll be here in a few days,
几天后就能抵达
I understand that, Colonel,
我明白 上校
but there is simply no place for me to put all of them,
但这些人我没办法安置了
What can I do?
我能怎么办?
I'll put two more men on the gate, two of my best lieutenants,
我会再派两个人去门上 都是我最好的中尉
- All right, - All right,
- 好吧 - 好
I understand, Thank you,
我知道了 谢谢
Madame Archer,
阿彻夫人
Hello,
你好
- We were expecting you five days ago, - I'm sorry,
- 我们五天前就一直等著你 - 抱歉
My brother and his family, did you find them?
我哥哥的家人 你找到了吗?
I made it to the house, but it was empty,
我到了他们的住处 但屋�堥S人
- Empty? - It had been ransacked,
- 没人? - 一定是被搜查过了
As I left, an old woman, she waved to me,
我走的时候 一位老太太朝我招手
I went to the house, She has the two little girls, They're safe,
我去了她家 有两个小女孩 她们都很安全
Okay,
But,,,
但是…
My brother and his wife-- did the old lady know of them?
我哥哥和他妻子…那个老太太知道他们的下落吗?
My brother is dead, They would never leave their children,
我哥哥一定死了 他们不会留下孩子们的
Perhaps they could not make it home, Tatiana, They are hiding,
或许他们没有回家 塔莎娜 他们藏起来了
Please, can you return and bring the girls back here to us?
拜托 您能回去帮我把女孩们带过来吗?
I can't, There are lnterhamwe roadblocks everywhere,
不行 到处都是部落民兵设置的路障
When I reached the orphanage,,,
当我到达孤儿院…
,,,the lnterhamwe were there,
…部落民兵也在那儿
They'd already started killing children,
他们已经开始杀戮孩子
They made me watch,
他们让我看
There was one girl,
有个女孩
she had her little sister wrapped on her back,
他背上绑著个小妹妹
As they were about to chop her, she cried out to me,
他们朝她砍去的一瞬间 她朝我大喊
"Please don't let them kill me,
“求求你别让他们杀我
I promise I won't be Tutsi anymore,"
我发誓我再也不做图西族人了”
Please, I can't,
拜托 我不能
They're targeting Tutsi children,
他们的目标就是图西族的孩子
Paul, to wipe out the next generation,
保罗 他们要将下一代铲除干净
I've nowhere to take the orphans, Paul,
我带著孤儿不知该去何处 保罗
Don't worry, There will be an intervention force coming soon,
别担心了 马上就会有武装力量来干涉了
We will get the orphans out then,
到时候再让孤儿们出去
They're here!
他们来了!
They're here! We are safe!
他们来了!我们安全了!
Soldiers have arrived!
士兵们来了!
- Wow, look, it's the French! - Yes!
- 哇噢 看看 是法国人! - 是的!
Thank goodness!
感谢上帝!
- Welcome, - Thank you,
- 欢迎 - 谢谢
Well done,
干得好
About time, gentlemen,
时间差不多了 先生们
Thank you for saving our lives,
谢谢你救了我们
It's okay, Roger,
好了 罗杰
Jean Baptiste, our prayers have been answered, Thank God,
吉恩·巴提斯 我们的祈祷终于奏效了 感谢上帝
Yes, finally!
是的 终于!
See, it's okay,
瞧 都好了
We can do nothing from our side,
我方无能为力
Sweetheart, I told you we'd be safe,
甜心 我告诉过你我们会安全的
See? I told you, Yeah,
看见了吗?我说过的 是的
So, Colonel, what can I get for you?
上校 需要点什么?
Something strong,
性子烈点的
- Scotch? - Yeah,
- 苏格兰威士忌? - 不错
Congratulations, Colonel,
祝贺你 上校
You have performed a minor miracle,
你创造了一个奇迹
- Congratulations, huh? - Yes, sir,
- 祝贺 嗯? - 是的 先生
You should spit in my face,
你应该朝我吐唾沫才对
Excuse me, Colonel?
抱歉 上校?
You're dirt,
你很卑鄙
We think you're dirt, Paul,
我们觉得你很卑鄙 保罗
Who is "we"?
“我们”是指?
The West, all the superpowers, everything you believe in, Paul,
西方 西方列强 你信仰的一切 保罗
They think you're dirt, they think you're dung, You're worthless,
他们都认为你卑鄙 认为你丑陋 无用
I'm afraid I don't understand what you are saying, sir,
我不太明白你在说什么 先生
Come on, don't bullshit me, Paul,
拜托 别骗我了 保罗
You're the smartest man here,
你是这儿最聪明的人
You got them all eating out of your hands,
你让他们都受你控制
You could own this freakin' hotel, except for one thing--
你可以拥有这个该死的饭店 除了一件东西…
you're black,
你是黑人
You're not even a nigger,
甚至可以说 你不是个黑鬼
You're an African,
你是一个非洲人
They're not gonna stay, Paul,
他们不会呆在这儿的 保罗
They're not gonna stop this slaughter,
杀戮不会停止的
Please,
拜托
Got it,
知道了
- Hello, - Hello, Daddy,
- 嗨 - 嗨 爸爸
Elys, take Diane in the other room,
伊利 带黛安去另一间房间
What is it?
怎么了?
All the whites are leaving,
所有白人都离开了
They are being evacuated,
他们都在撤退
But,,,what about us?
但…我们呢?
We have been abandoned,
我们被遗弃了
But the soldiers will stop the killers,
士兵会制止杀戮者的啊
Listen, Listen to me, Tatsi, Listen,
听著 听我说 塔莎 听著
I said all the whites are leaving-- the French, the ltalians,
我都说了所有的白人都会离开…法国人、意大利人、
even the U,N, Belgian soldiers, all of them!
甚至维和部队的比利时士兵 所有人!
Who is left?
那谁会留下来?
I don't know,
不知道
Colonel Oliver said he has 300 U,N, peacekeepers for the whole country,
奥利弗上校说整个国家维和部队共有300人
The most he can spare for the hotel are four men,
他最多能抽出四个人来保护饭店安全
And they are not allowed to shoot,
而且他们不允许开枪
I am a fool,
我真是个傻瓜
No, No, no,
不 不 不
They told me I was one of them, and l,,,
他们说我是其中之一 而我…
Wine, chocolates, cigars, style-- I swallowed it,
白酒、巧克力、雪茄、体面…我都可以不要
I swallowed it, I swallowed all of it,
都不要 一切都可以不要
And they handed me their shit,
他们要我掌管他们的饭店
I have no history, I have no memory,
我没有这方面的历史 没有经历
I'm a fool, Tatsi,
我真是个傻瓜 塔莎
You are no fool,
你不傻
I know who you are,
我了解你
News Service Africa.
非洲新闻播报
A United Nations source reports that
据联合国方面报道
the U.S. and British representatives on the Security Council will lobby for the removal
安全委员会的英美代表将游说
of all U. N. peacekeepers from Rwanda.
所有维和部队撤离卢旺达
Please, Jack, Please don't go,
拜托 杰克 别走
Wait, he's British, Take out your passport,
等等 他是英国人 护照给我看看
Jack, please don't leave me,
杰克 别扔下我
Can we talk? Just one second,
我们能谈谈吗?就一分钟
Please, Jack, Please,
求求你了 杰克 求求你了
They'll put me on the street, They'll chop me,
他们会把我拉到街上 会用刀砍我
Here, Now just take,,,
这个 拿著…
- Take this, - No, no,,,
- 拿著这个 - 不 不要…
Just take the money, Please, just take the money,
拿著这些钱 拜托 拿著
You must go, You must, Please, they are waiting,
你必须去 一定要去 拜托 他们正等著
- Paul! - They are waiting,
- 保啰! - 他们等著你
Paul,
保罗
He won't put you out, Here, give her anything she wants,
他不会让你出去的 这个 她想要什么就给她买什么
- Anything, Just charge it, - This is not necessary,
- 什么都行 付钱就是了 - 这不必了吧
- They're gonna kill us here, - Let him go,
- 他们会来这儿杀了我们的 - 让他走吧
We have to let him go,
我们得让他走
Don't do that, please,
别那样 拜托
Jesus Christ, I'm so ashamed,
上帝 我很惭愧
Wait! Wait!
等等!等等!
Hold the buses!
别开车!
Peter!
彼得!
Thank you for being here, Thank you very much, Thank you,
感谢你们来这儿 非常感谢 谢谢你们
- No Rwandans, - What?
- 卢旺达人不行 - 什么?
Foreign nationals only, Sorry, Father, those were the orders,
只许外国人 抱歉 神父 这是命令
But you can't leave the children behind.
你们不能留下这些孩子
Sorry, Father, we have our orders,
抱歉 神父 我们得服从命令
- You can't leave them! - We can do no more,
- 你们不能留下他们! - 我们帮不上什么忙
Father, it is of no use,
神父 没用的
These men are not here-- They are not here to help us,
这些人来这儿…来这儿不是帮我们的
Please, there is nothing we can do,
拜托 我们无能为力
Get your people on the bus, I will take care of the others,
让你的人呆在车上 我会照顾其他人的
It is of no use, Father, Please, hurry,
无济于事的 神父 拜托 快
No, no, no, No, no, no, No,
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
To the hotel, To the hotel,
去饭店 去饭店
Sir, please, don't touch the camera, We have the right to film,
先生 拜托 别碰摄像机 我们有摄像的权力
- No filming, - Go to the hotel,
- 不许摄像 - 快去饭店
Go inside,
进去吧
Go inside the hotel, all of you,
进饭店�堨h 大家都去
Yes, you can stay, yes, We will take care of you,
是的 你们可以留下 是的 我们会照顾你们
Go into the hotel,
到饭店�堶悼h
No!
不!
Go to the hotel, Go inside, Go inside the hotel,
到饭店�堶悼h 进去 饭店�堶悼h
Excuse me, Excuse me,
抱歉 抱歉
- Sir, - Come, Dube,
- 先生 - 来 杜比
- Please, everyone inside, - Please, people, let's go inside,
- 拜托 大家都进去 - 拜托 各位 都进去吧
Out of the rain, please, Come, sister, come,
别淋雨 拜托 来 老姐 来
Paul,
保罗
I want you to go,
我想你去
Go where?
去哪儿?
You take the children, You go get the girls,
你带著孩子 去接女孩们
- Your card says Hutu-- - What are you saying?
- 你身份证上是胡图族的… - 你在说什么啊?
Please, please, You pay money at the roadblocks,
拜托 拜托 遇到路障你就给他们钱
I want you to go,
我要你去
No, Tatiana, no,
不 塔莎娜 不
I will never leave you,
我不会离开你的
I will never leave you,
我不会离开你的
Oh, Tatsi,
噢 塔莎
Let us sleep, my wife, Let us sleep,
我们睡觉 我的爱人 我们睡觉
Get up, Get up,
起来 起来
Get up, get up, get up,
起来 起来 起来
- Are you the manager? - Yes, sir, What's the matter?
- 你是经理? - 是的 先生 怎么?
Everyone must leave the hotel now,
所有人都马上离开饭店
- Why? - Papa, what's wrong?
- 什么? - 爸爸 怎么了?
It's an order,
这是命令
I need some time-- 20, 30 minutes--to take a shower,
我需要点时间…20、30分钟…洗个澡
- Sir, people are still sleeping, - I don't care,
- 先生 人们都还在睡觉呢 - 这我管不著
Please, let me get you some beers, You and your boys,
拜托 我给你们那点啤酒 你们先喝著
And I'll be down right away, all right? As quick as I can,
我会马上下来 好吗?我会尽快
- Ten minutes, - Yes, sir, ten minutes,
- 给你十分钟时间 - 好的 先生 十分钟
- Get out of the way, - Quick, children, quickly,
- 散开 - 快 孩子们 快
- Roger's not here, - Where is he? Where's Roger?
- 罗杰不在这儿 - 他去哪儿了?罗杰呢?
Under the bed,
床下
Roger, It's Papa,
罗杰 是爸爸
They've gone, They've gone, they've gone,
他们走了 他们走了 他们走了
Come, come, Come on,
来 来 快
Oh, my darling, It's okay, sweetie, It's okay,
噢 亲爱的 好了 甜心 没事儿了
Come on, it's okay, It's okay,
来 没事儿 没事儿了
- Go to the roof, Tatiana, - The roof?
- 到房顶去 塔莎娜 - 房顶?
Yes, yes, go to the roof right now,
是的 不错 马上去房顶
Yes, good day, General Bizimungu, please,
是的 你好 请接比齐蒙戈将军
He is where?
他去哪儿了?
No, that is unacceptable,
不 这让人无法接受
Who would order such a thing?
谁下令这样做的?
Yes, did you find the general?
是的 你们找到将军了吗?
Gentlemen, please have some beer,
先生们 来喝点酒
Get me the guest list,
把房客名单拿给我
Yes, sir,
是 先生
Yes?
喂?
Sorry, sir, but I have a call from Paul in Kigali.
抱歉 先生 我和基加利的保罗通了电话
He says it's urgent.
他说是紧急情况
Paul, are you all right?
保罗 你还好吗?
We have a big problem, sir.
我们遇到大麻烦了 先生
What?
什么麻烦?
The Hutu army have come,
胡图族的军队来了
They've ordered us-- all of us--out of the hotel,
他们命令我们…所有人…都离开饭店
Why are they doing this?
他们为什么这么做?
I think they will kill us all,
我向他们会将我们统统杀掉
Kill?
杀掉?
What do you mean,,,all? How many?
你的意思是…所有人?有多少人?
We have 100 staff and now more than 800 guests,
工作人员100个 还有800多的房客
- 800?! - Yes, sir.
- 800?! - 是的 先生
There are now 800 Tutsi and Hutu refugees.
800人都是图西族和胡图族难民
I do not have much time left, sir,
我没有时间了 先生
I want to thank you
我要感谢你
for everything that you have done for me and my family,
为我以及我家人所做的一切
and please thank all of my friends at Sabena.
并感谢我在比利时航空公司的所有朋友
Paul, wait,
保罗 等等
I'm gonna put you on hold, Stay by the phone,
我要你先别挂电话 等在电话旁
- Where are your papers? - We don't have any papers, sir,
- 你们的报纸呢? - 我们没有报纸 先生
We don't have any papers, They got burnt in the house,
我们没有报纸 都在房�媬N掉了
Louis, get on to the U,N, Tell them what's happening,
路易斯 接通联合国 告诉他们发生的一切
Did you need something, sir?
需要帮忙吗 先生?
Mary, call the prime minister's office,
玛丽 给首相办公室打个电话
Tell them I must speak with him now,
就说我有话要立刻和他说
Okay,
好的
Paul, are you there?
保罗 在吗?
Yes, sir,
在 先生
Who can I call to stop this?
谁能制止这一切 我打电话去?
The French, They supply the Hutu army,
法国人 他们给胡图族提供武器的
Do everything you can to buy time, I'll call you right back,
尽一切可能争取时间 我马上给你电话
What are you doing, Dube?
你在干什么 杜比?
The lieutenant, sir, he wants to see the guest list.
那个中尉 先生 他要看房客的名单
- Go and get these boys some more beer. - Thirsty, boy? You like beer?
- 再去给他们拿点啤酒来 - 渴吗 弟兄们?来点啤酒?
Thank you.
谢谢
Come with me, please.
跟我来 拜托
Sir, that was two weeks ago.
先生 这是两周前的
Here you are, sir.
给你 先生
Anderson, Arthurs, Boulier...
安德森 亚瑟斯 布�堥�…
What is this?
这是什么?
It is the guest list, sir.
房客名单 先生
Are you trying to make a fool of me?
你想骗我?
No. We stopped taking names after the president was murdered.
没有 总统被杀后我们就停止登记姓名了
This is the only guest list, sir.
这是仅有的房客名单 先生
There are no Europeans left!
留下的没有一个是欧洲人!
Get me the names of all the cockroaches in there now.
马上给我这儿所有蟑螂的名单
- That will take time. - We don't have time.
- 这需要点时间 - 我们没时间了
If I don't have the names so that I can pick out the traitors,
要是我拿不到名单 我就会找出叛徒
then I'll kill everyone in there.
然后杀了这儿的所有人
Starting with you.
从你开始
Leave.
快去
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Who did you call?
你给谁打了电话?
- Who did I call? - Don't lie to me!
- 我给谁打了电话? - 别对我撒谎!
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Rusesabagina.
卢斯赛伯吉纳
Paul Rusesabagina.
保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳
I'll remember you.
我记住你了
I'll remember you.
我记住你了
- Let's go. - Come on, we're leaving.
- 我们走 - 快点 我们走
They've gone.
他们走了
Paul. Paul.
保罗 保罗
I was afraid for you.
我真担心你
Sir, the president of Sabena is on the phone for you.
先生 比利时航空的主席来电找你
I must talkwith this man.
我要去和他谈谈
- Mr. Tillens. - Paul. what's going on?
- 提伦斯先生 - 保罗 情况怎么样?
They left. Thank you, sir. What did you do?
他们走了 谢谢 先生 你怎么做的?
I got through to the French president's office.
我与法国总统办公室联系过了
Well, thank you. You have saved our lives.
呃 谢谢你 你挽救了我们
I pleaded with the French and the Belgians to go back and get you all.
我再三恳请法国和比利时派兵返回搭救你们
I am afraid this is not going to happen.
但恐怕他们不会这样做
They're cowards, Paul.
他们都是胆小怕事的人 保罗
Rwanda is not worth a single vote to any of them.
卢旺达不会为他们赢得一张选票
The French, the British, the Americans.
无论是法国人、英国人、美国人
I am sorry, Paul.
很抱歉 保罗
Thank you.
谢谢
There will be no rescue...
不会有人来救援我们……
...no intervention for us.
…来干涉我们的事儿了
We can only save ourselves.
我们只能靠自己
Many of you know influential people abroad.
你们很多人都认识些海外的有权势的人
You must call these people.
你们要和这些人联系
Please, fax this to this number. Thank you.
拜托 把这些传真到这个号码 谢谢
You must tell them what will happen to us.
你们要告诉他们我们的遭遇
Say good-bye.
和他们说再见
But when you say good-bye,
但当你们说再见时
say it as though you are reaching through the phone and holding their hand.
就好像通过电话你们能抓住他们的手一样
Let them know that if they let go of that hand...
让他们知道 如果他们放手…
...you will die.
…你们就会死亡
We must shame them into sending help.
我们要让他们感到惭愧 以至于来帮助我们
Most importantly, this cannot be a refugee camp.
最重要的是 这不是一个难民营
The lnterhamwe believe that the Mille Collines is a four-star Sabena hotel.
部族民兵认为米勒·科林斯饭店是一家四星级的比利时饭店
That is the only thing that is keeping us alive.
这是唯一能让我们生存的方式
Have you printed the bills?
账单打印好了吗?
Thank you. Now please erase the register.
谢谢 拜托清除记录
- Erase it? - Yes. I want no names to appear there.
- 清除? - 是的 我不希望看到有姓名出现
Boss, the carpenters are ready.
老板 木匠准备就绪
Tell them to remove all of the numbers from the doors.
让他们去掉所有房间门上的号码
- And put what? - And put nothing.
- 加上什么? - 什么都别加
Good day. Here is your bill for the last week.
你好 这是最后一个礼拜的账单
If you cannot pay or think you will not be able to pay,
如果你无法支付或不能支付
please go to the banquet room and Dube will take care of you. Thank you.
请到餐厅去 杜比会帮你处理 谢谢
Does the State Department have a view
国务院认为是否…
as to whether or not what is happening could be genocide?
会发生种族屠杀呢?
We have every reason to believe that acts of genocide have occurred.
我们有足够的证据表明种族屠杀行动已经发生
How many acts of genocide does it take to make genocide?
为了进行种族屠杀 采取了多少次行动?
Alan. that's just not a question that I'm in a position to answer.
艾伦 这个问题我无法回答
Is it true that you have specific guidance
很明显 你没有孤立地使用…
not to use the word "genocide" in isolation.
“种族屠杀”这个说法 而总是使用…
but always to preface it with this word "acts of"?
“**行动”的说法 是这样的吗?
I have guidance which I try to use as best as I can.
我尽可能使用我觉得最好的说法
I have--
我…
There are formulations that we are using
我们在使用时要做到标准化
that we are trying to be consistent in our use of--
以便我们保持一致性…
I'm sorry it is not Glenmorangie.
抱歉这不是格兰奥兰治牌的酒
As long as it is scotch.
只要是苏格兰威士忌就行
Your white friends have abandoned you.
你的白人朋友抛弃了你
- So it would seem. - Well, don't worry.
- 看上去是如此 - 呃 别担心
- I will take care of you. - I'm glad to hear that
- 我会照顾你的 - 你这么说我很高兴
because I was wondering if perhaps you could spare us a few policemen.
因为我不知道 或许你愿意派几个警察
To protect us, sir.
来保护我们 先生
- The police are very busy, Paul. - Yes, I'm aware of this.
- 警察都很忙 保罗 - 是的 我知道
But when I last spoke to the president of Sabena,
但我上次和比利时航空的主席提及时
he assured me that anyone who helped protect Belgian property
他向我保证 无论谁帮助保护了比利时的财产
would be well rewarded.
都会得到很好的回报的
I will see what I can do.
我看看我能不能帮忙
Excuse me momentarily, sir.
抱歉离开一下 先生
Where has all our beer gone?
我们所有的啤酒哪儿去了?
Sir, Gregoire has been taking beer.
先生 格莱戈瓦拿走了啤酒
How much beer?
多少?
Many.
很多
...come down to the reception. And then he says to me,
…下来参加招待会 然后他对我说
"How do you want the girls?"
“想要姑娘吗?”
There's our cockroach manager. Always kissing ass.
那是我们的蟑螂经理 喜欢亲别人屁股
General...
将军…
I'm glad you came by.
很高兴你能来
I overheard something that I think you should know about.
我无意中听到一些传言 我想你应该知道
What did you overhear?
你听到什么?
It was a discussion between a U.N. Colonel and an American Embassy official.
联合国上校和美国使馆官员的讨论
And what did they say?
他们说什么?
The American assured the colonel that they would watch everything.
美国人向上校保证 他们会关注一切的
How? They have gone, Paul.
怎么关注?他们都打道回府了 保罗
With their spies. Satellites.
利用间谍、卫星
Americans.
美国人啊
Oh, Gregoire!
噢 格莱戈瓦!
You know, I admire you, General.
知道吗 我很钦佩你 将军
How do you keep command of your men amid such madness?
你是如何管住这些疯狂的士兵的?
- I am a strong man, Paul. - I wish I were more like you.
- 我是个强人 保罗 - 希望我也能像你一样
- I mean, look at my staff. - Cheers.
- 我是说 看看我的雇员 - 干杯
He won't work, listens to no one.
他们都不工作了 谁也不听
- He is staff? - Oh, yes.
- 他是雇员吗? - 噢 是的
Yes.
是的
Get back to work, you slug! Go!
回去工作 你这个懒人!快去!
Satellites?
卫星?
What was I going to say, that the Americans were hiding in the trees?
我还想说 美国人就藏在树林�堜O
- What's the matter? - I have to go out and get food.
- 有什么不妥? - 我得出去找点吃的回来
- Go out? Where? - To George Rutaganda's place.
- 出去?去哪儿? - 去乔治·卢塔甘达那儿
No. No, no.
不 不 不
I have to, Tatiana.
我必须去 塔莎娜
We are only as valuable as the money we give to him.
只有给他钱的时候 我们才有点价值
You cannot go alone.
你不能单独去
I'm not going alone. I'll take Gregoire with me.
我不会一个人去 我会带上格莱戈瓦
He's a good Hutu, and he wants to impress me now.
他是胡图族人 现在他又想在我面前挣表现
It is good to see you back at work, Gregoire.
很高兴你还在工作 格莱戈瓦
- Please, sir, accept my humblest apologies. - Please, please.
- 拜托 先生 请接受我得道歉 - 拜托 拜托
We have a job this morning.
早上我们有个工作
We are going to see George Rutaganda.
我们要去看看乔治·卢塔甘达
Please get the van.
去把车开过来
Show me your l.D.
给我看看你的身份证
Remember how those Tutsi women used to look down
还记得图西族妇女习惯于…
their long noses at Hutu men?
低下她们的长鼻梁看胡图族人吗?
Now they beg for their lives.
现在她们要为他们的生命而祈祷
I'm here to see my friend George Rutaganda.
我来这儿看我的朋友乔治·卢塔甘达
I say taste those Tutsi whores before they die.
在图西族下流女人死之前 建议大家先去尝尝她们的味道
Then they'll know what Hutu power is. my warriors.
这样她们才知道到底什么是胡图族政权 我的勇士们
Remember. one cockroach can start an infestation.
记住 每一只蟑螂都会发动奇袭
We need to exterminate these vermin.
我们要彻底铲除这些害虫
Hey, Paul, my old friend.
嘿 保罗 我的老朋友
Tutsi prostitutes and witches. So, what can I do for you?
是图西族妓女 找我有什么事儿?
- I need supplies, George. - Anytime.
- 我需要点补给品 乔治 - 随时都可以
Paul, everything is double the price now. You understand that?
保罗 所有的东西价格都翻倍了 知道吗?
Yes. I need rice, beans,
知道 我需要大米、豆荚
powdered milk, beer, and your best whiskey.
奶粉、啤酒 还有你最好的威士忌
Beer yes, but whiskey no.
啤酒有 但威士忌没有
You have no whiskey?
没有威士忌?
No whiskey, no spirits.
没有威士忌 烈酒都没有了
Your...rich guests will have to do without their scotch.
你那些…富有的房客们只能忍受一下了
Anyway, Paul, I have bled that cow enough now.
总之 保罗 我已经让那些牛流够了血
What are you saying, George?
你在说什么 乔治?
Your rich cockroaches at the hotel,
你饭店�堛漕漕ЖI有的蟑螂
their money is no good to them anymore.
他们拿著钱没有用的
Soon all the Tutsis will be dead.
很快所有的图西族人都得死
You do not honestly believe that you can kill them all?
你难道没有想过 你不可能将他们杀绝的?
And why not?
为什么不能?
Why not?
为什么不能?
We are halfway there already.
我们已经杀掉一半了
So, Paul, you want 12 bags of rice?
保罗 你要12袋大米?
Give him 12 bags of rice and 4 crates of beer.
给他12袋大米和4箱啤酒
Yes, sir, right away.
好的 先生 马上
Oh, and, Paul, I'll give you a crate of soft drinks for the kids free of charge.
噢 还有 保罗 我免费给你一箱饮料 拿给孩子们喝
Yes.
好的
Ten bags of beans. Come, quick.
十袋豆荚 来 快点
And put those in the van. You.
都装上车 你
Let me give you a little tip, my friend.
我要提醒一下你 朋友
Our generals in army say, "Don't go near the Mille Collines
我们军队将军说 “别靠近米勒·科林斯饭店
or they will send the Belgian soldiers back here."
否则他们会派比利时士兵来这儿”
But soon those generals will have gone and we will be in charge.
很快这些将军会离开 由我们负责
It's time to butcher that fat cow of yours for the meat.
到时候就开始屠宰你的肥牛了
Let's go.
我们走
Maybe you could help us, Paul.
或许你可以帮我 保罗
You have some very important traitors at that hotel.
你旅馆�埵钒颩垠n的叛徒
Now, if we were to get them,
如果我们去把他们抓来
then maybe we would let you have one or two cockroaches of your own.
或许我们会让你留下一两只蟑螂在你身边
Do you understand?
明白吗?
It is almost dawn, George.
天快亮了 乔治
We really must be going.
我们真的要走了
Take the river road back. It's clear.
回去时走河边 比较安全
- Gregoire. - What is going on now?
- 格莱戈瓦 - 怎么了?
- You've driven off the road. - No, I'm on the road.
- 你开出路了 - 不 我在路上
You're going to put us in the river. Stop the car, stop the car.
你要让我们都掉河�堨h?停车 停车
Back up the car, Gregoire.
倒车 格莱戈瓦
Listen to me.
听我说
You will tell no one what you have seen here today.
今天看到的对谁都别讲
No one, Gregoire.
谁都别讲 格莱戈瓦
Dube. Please help Gregoire to unload the van. Thank you.
杜比 去帮格莱戈瓦卸货 谢谢
Oh, dear.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, God!
噢 上帝!
Oh, God!
噢 上帝!
- Sir. - Dube!
- 先生 - 杜比!
- Sir, are you okay? - Don't come in. Don't come in.
- 先生 你没事儿吧? - 别进来 别进来
I'll be out in a minute.
我马上出来
- Sir, are you okay? - Yes, I'm all right, Dube.
- 先生 你没事儿吧? - 是的 我没事儿 杜比
Don't come in. I'll be out.
别进来 我就出来
Hundreds.
成百上千
It was too many to count.
不计其数
Why are people so cruel?
为什么这些人这么残忍?
Hatred.
憎恨
Insanity. I don't know.
疯了 不知道
There you go.
拿去
Is she putting her fingers in the soup?
她把手指伸进汤�堣F?
Oh, yes.
噢 是的
...to do with you. Nothing to do with me.
…和你 和你无关
I remember...
我记得…
No, no, no, you make a mistake.
不 不 不 你错了
- Hello. - Come with me.
- 嗨 - 跟我来
- Where are we going? - Just come.
- 我们去哪儿? - 来
It's beautiful.
很美
You like it?
喜欢吗?
I hear we must pay for everything.
听说我们得偿还这一切
Yes, this is true.
是的 不错
So...how much for this?
那…这个值多少?
A kiss.
一个吻
You are a good man, Paul Rusesabagina.
你是个好人 保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳
I have a confession.
我像你坦白一件事
When you worked as the nurse...
当你还是个护士的时候…
- In Ruhengeri? - Yes.
- 在鲁亨盖�堙H - 是的
When we first met...
我们第一次见面…
I had you transferred to Kigali.
是我让你调到了基加��
What?
什么?
I bribed the Minister of Health to have you transferred to Kigali.
我贿赂了卫生部长 把你调到了基加��
- Why? - To be closer.
- 为什么? - 这样我们更近些
So that I could marry you.
这样我才能娶你
What was the bribe?
你贿赂了什么?
- What am I worth to you? - It was substantial.
- 我对你来说值多少? - 很多
- Tell me what it was. - A car.
- 告诉我是什么 - 一辆车
- What sort of car? - What does that matter?
- 什么车? - 这有关系吗?
I want to know.
我想知道
A Volkswagen.
大众
I hope it was a new one.
希望是一辆新的
We have had a good life, you and l. Yes.
我的一生是幸福的 你和我 是的
I thank God every day for the time we've had.
感谢上帝 我们共同度过的每一天
- We have to have a plan. - A plan?
- 我们必须得有个计划 - 计划?
Our children cannot see us die first.
孩子们不能看著我们先死去
If the militia come, you must come up here as quick as you can.
要使民兵来了 你尽快到这上面来
- Please, I don't want to-- - You must come up here, Tatiana.
- 拜托 我不想… - 你必须上来 塔莎娜
- I don't want you to talk like this, please. - We have to, Tatiana.
- 我不想听你这样说 拜托 - 我们必须得说 塔莎娜
If I do not make it,
如果我没有挺过来
you must take all of our children by the hand...
你一定要牵著孩子们的手…
...and you must jump.
…你一定要跳
- What are you saying? I could never-- - You have to, Tatiana.
- 你在说什么?我不会… - 你必须如此 塔莎娜
- You have to promise me. - What are you saying?
- 你向我保证 - 你在说什么?
Tatiana, the machete is no way to die.
塔莎娜 不要死在弯刀下
You have to promise me you will do it.
你得向我保证你会那样做
I cannot do--
我不…
You have to promise me, Tatiana. Please.
你必须向我保证 塔莎娜 拜托
Promise me you will do it.
向我保证你会那样做
Please, Tatiana.
拜托 塔莎娜
Yes.
I'm sorry. I love you.
抱歉 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I'm gonna get you!
我要抓住你!
Diane, Elys, you know better.
黛安 伊利 你最好知道
No one can be at the front of the hotel. I have told you this.
谁都不能到饭店前面来 我给你说过
- Take these children in the back. Hurry. - Sorry, Papa.
- 带孩子们去后面 快 - 抱歉 爸爸
- Come, children. Come. - Thank you, Dube.
- 来 孩子们 来 - 谢谢 杜比
Paul, I've got good news.
保罗 我有好消息了
Congratulations. Your calls have worked.
祝贺你们 你们的电话起作用了
I have exit visas for the following families.
我拿到了这些家庭的出境签证
Abukesu, Tanzania.
阿布克苏 坦桑尼亚
Bidori, Kenya.
比多利 肯尼亚
Gituaranga, Zambia.
基图朗伽 赞比亚
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!(赞美上帝)
Khalesa, Belgium.
喀�娷� 比利时
Oh, thank you!
噢 谢谢!
Dakuzi...
达库兹…
Kenya.
肯尼亚
Masambo, Zambia.
纳桑波 赞比亚
Zinguru, Ghana.
辛咕噜 加纳
Rusesabagina, Belgium.
卢斯赛伯吉纳 比利时
All right, that's it.
好了 就这些
So remember, families be ready at 7 a.m.
记住 这些家庭早上7点前做好准备
Let's go.
我们走
- Colonel? - Yeah.
- 上校? - 什么
Now, certainly Odette and Jean Baptiste are on the list.
奥德特和吉恩·巴提斯一定在名单上
I'm sorry, Jean, Odette.
抱歉 吉恩 奥德特
But I have been assured there will be another plane soon.
但我保证不久又会有另一班飞机的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Don't worry, Tatsi, we'll make it to the next list.
别担心 塔莎 下一批会有的
Yeah.
是的
The girls-- Paul, I will not leave without them.
女孩…保罗 我不会留下她们而去
What have you brought us?
你带了些什么来?
Antibiotics, medical supplies, general first aid.
抗生素、药物补给、一般急救用品
Thank you.
谢谢
- I hear there's to be a convoy. - Yes.
- 听说有航班来接了 - 是的
Are you on the list?
名单上有你吗?
Madame Archer, I have an impossible request of you.
阿彻夫人 我有个难以接受的请求
Is there any way that you could return to the old woman
你有办法去那位老太太那儿
and bring the girls back here to us?
把我的侄女带过来吗?
Paul, that side of town has been destroyed in the fighting.
保罗 半个城市在战斗中都被摧毁了
They're probably dead.
他们很可能已经死了
Madame Archer, I'm begging you. Those girls have no one now.
阿彻夫人 我求求你了 她们现在无亲无故
I'll try.
我尽力而为
We have to leave by 7 a.m.
我早上7就要离开了
Who'll take care of the orphans when you're gone?
你走了谁来照顾孤儿们?
Odette. Odette will care for them until we can get them out of here.
奥德特 奥德特会照料他们 直到我们带他们离开这儿
Tell me, Paul, what country's gonna take 20 Rwandan orphans?
保罗 你说说 哪个国家会接受这20名卢旺达孤儿?
I will find someone. I promise you.
我会找到人的 我向你保证
- Thanks. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
Come on, take my hand.
来 牵著我手
News Service Africa. Today a Red Cross representative
非洲新闻播报 今天红十字代表声称
claimed that the death rate in the Rwandan conflict
卢旺达种族冲突的死亡路进一步攀升
may have climbed to as many as 500.000 victims.
死亡人数达500,000
One report stated that 40.000 bodies
一个报道称有40,000具
had been removed from Lake Victoria.
尸体被遗弃在维多利亚湖
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I don't know. We wait until seven.
不知道 我们等到七点
If she is not back with the girls by then...
如果到时候他没有带回姑娘们…
...she may not be coming.
…她就可能不会来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Please, take these letters.
拜托 带著这些邮件
Yes, I will take your letters.
好的 我会带著的
Thank you so much, Paul, taking the letter.
太感谢你了 保罗 带著这些邮件
- Thank you so much. - Yes, I am sorry.
- 非常感谢 - 是的 抱歉
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I am sorry. I wish I could have done more. I am sorry.
抱歉 希望我能帮你们更多 抱歉
God be with you.
上帝与你同在
- Yes, do you have any children? - Yes, you're clear to go.
- 是的 你有孩子吗? - 是的 你可以走了
No, sorry, no good.
不 抱歉 没用的
Come. Come, children.
来 来 孩子们
Tatsi, come.
塔莎 来
Please, Paul, the girls. We wait a little longer.
拜托 保罗 姑娘们 我们在等一下吧
We cannot wait. We cannot wait, Tatsi.
我们不能等了 不能等了 塔莎
There you go.
来吧
Let's move out!
出发!
Good luck, sir.
好运 先生
I am not leaving. You hold Tatiana. Take care of my family.
我不能走 你拉著塔莎娜 照顾我的家人
Paul. Paul!
保罗 保啰!
I cannot leave these people to die. I cannot leave these people.
我不能眼睁睁看著这些人去死 我不能留下这些人不管
Papa!
爸爸!
Roger! Roger, I will follow on the next flight.
罗杰!罗杰 我会乘下一班飞机的
No, don't leave me! Paul!
不 别扔下我!保啰!
Don't worry. Don't worry, children. Your father's going to be okay.
别担心 别担心 孩子们 你爸爸没事儿的
Papa!
爸爸!
- Don't worry. He's okay. - I want Papa!
- 别担心 他没事儿的 - 我要爸爸!
It's okay.
没事儿的
I say those Hutus who shelter the cockroaches
我觉得那些庇护蟑螂的胡图族人
are the same as cockroaches.
同蟑螂毫无差别
- They are all the same. - This is crazy.
- 他们是同类 - 太疯狂了
Their fate should be the same. This is RTLM.
他们应该有相同的命运 这�堿ORTLM(千丘广播电台)
The Tutsi cockroaches of the rebel army must be denied recruits.
图西族叛军一定对征兵表示否认
Come on. good Hutus. The graves are not yet full.
来吧 胡图族人 坟墓尚有馀位
- Who will help us fill them? - That goddamn radio station.
- 谁愿意去填补空缺? - 该死的电台
Okay. Yeah, they are going to the airport.
好 是的 他们正去机场
Stand by your radios. I am hearing some urgent news.
锁定你的广播频率 我听到些紧急新闻
- Boss! Please, come quick! - Not now, Dube.
- 老板!拜托 快来! - 现在不行 杜比
It is important! It is on the radio. You have to hear it.
很重要!正在广播 你快来听
We have received reports of very important cockroaches
我们收到非常重要消息 说有蟑螂
and traitors trying to escape from the Mille Collines Hotel.
和叛徒试图逃离米勒·科林斯饭店
Gather up your weapons.
收起你们的武器吧
Stand by your radios. We will keep you informed.
锁定您的广播频率 我们会有后续报道
They are being smuggled away...
他们正被偷运出国…
No, no! Who told them of this, Dube?
不 不!谁告诉他们的 杜比?
I saw Gregoire, sir. It is Gregoire.
我看到格莱戈瓦了 先生
I saw him leaving in our bus.
一定是格莱戈瓦 我在大巴上看到了他
Please, sir, I will give you whatever I have.
拜托 先生 你要什么我都给你
I say who leaves that hotel, and no one else.
我要知道谁离开了饭店 而不是其他人
General Bizimungu, they are driving into an ambush.
比齐蒙戈将军 他们遭到了伏击
Slow down.
慢点
Stay calm.
别慌
- What is happening? - We're stopping.
- 怎么回事? - 车停了
You have got cockroaches in these trucks.
你们车上藏了蟑螂
No, no. I've got U.N. personnel in these trucks.
没有 不是 车上都是联合国的人员
I've got permission to go through these roadblocks.
我获准可以通过路障
I'm going to search these trucks.
我要搜查车厢
You are not going to search this convoy.
你不能搜查这个车队
- I am. - Cover me.
- 我要 - 掩护我
Go to the back.
到后面去
Get away from that truck. Get away from that truck! Now!
别靠近车辆 别靠近车辆!马上离开!
Get back! You're not to hurt these people.
退后!你们不能伤及这些人
Get back! Move back!
退后!退后!
Look, I told you, you've got cockroaches in your truck.
听著 我给你讲 你车上藏有蟑螂
No, no, no. They're political refugees under U.N. sanction.
不 不 不 他们是联合国批准的政治难民
News has come to us that we have cowards in our own army
有消息称 我们自己的军中有胆小怕事之人
who will not let us punish them.
不让我们惩罚他们
No!
不!
You're moving cockroaches from Mille Collines?
你想从米勒·科林斯饭店带走蟑螂?
No, sir. No, sir, they're political refugees.
不 先生 不 先生 他们是政治难民
- They cannot leave Mille Collines. - They are not leaving.
- 他们不能离开米勒·科林斯饭店 - 他们都不能离开
Stop him!
阻止他!
You bastard!
你个混蛋!
What's your name?
你叫什么?
- What's your name? - I can't think...
- 你叫什么名字? - 我不知道…
- Kill them! - Get everybody out of here! Move it!
- 杀了他们! - 所有人都离开这儿!走!
What's your name? What's your name?
你叫什么名字?叫什么名字?
Let's move! Drive!
我们走!快开车!
Move! Get out!
走!出去!
Out, or I'll shoot!
出去 我开枪了!
Get out!
出去!
Drive, drive! Let's go!
开车 开车!我们走!
Help us get out of here.
帮我们离开这儿
Clear the street!
清理路面!
I am receiving more news. good Hutus.
我又收到了消息 胡图族人
I have learned that the traitor Rusesabagina's cockroaches
我在车上发现了
are on a truck.
叛徒卢斯赛伯吉纳曾庇护的蟑螂
10.000 francs for their heads!
他们的头值10,000法郎!
Stay still. Give me your shirt, quickly.
别动 给我你的衣服 快
Come on, Paul. Come on, come on!
快来 保罗 快来 快来!
Come on, here, here. Give me your hand. Come on.
快来 这儿 这儿 手给我 来
Please, please.
拜托 拜托
- Hey, medic. Get a medic over here! - You need to hurry up, please.
- 嘿 医生 叫个医生来! - 你快点 拜托
Come, hurry, hurry.
来 快 快
- Let me help you. - Someone give this guard a hand, please.
- 我来帮你 - 来个人帮帮这个警卫好吗
Oh, Tatiana, my darling.
噢 塔莎娜 我亲爱的
- I was so worried about you. - Move that truck out of the way!
- 我好担心你 - 别让车挡在路上!
Get him inside!
带他进去!
Tatiana. Tatiana.
塔莎娜 塔莎娜
You left me. You left me.
你扔下我不管 你扔下我不管
Take this. I don't want it. I don't want it.
这个拿回去 我不想要 我不想要
You said you'd never leave me, and you left me. You are a liar!
你说你不会撇下我的 而你却扔下了我 你这个骗子!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Papa, Papa.
- 很抱歉 - 爸爸 爸爸
- Papa, Mama! - I love you.
- 爸爸 妈妈! - 我爱你们
I wanted you to be safe, all of you.
我想让你们安全 你们所有人
That was not your decision to make.
决定不是由你一个人说了算
We make our decisions together. That was our promise.
我们应该一起决定 我们发过誓的
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
I knew that the minute the truck pulled away.
当车开走的一瞬间 我理解
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Come on, put some more water.
来 再多点水
What are they doing?
他们在干什么?
Dube.
杜比
I'm sorry, sir. They shut down the water. This is all we have.
抱歉 先生 水阀被关了 我们只能用这个了
General.
将军
Where are my supplies?
我的补给品呢?
I'm sorry, sir. The cellar is empty.
抱歉 先生 仓库都空了
You have nothing, and yet you call me, begging me for help?
你一无所有 还打电话给我 求我帮你?
Do you know the trouble I have protecting these cockroaches?
你知道为了保护这些蟑螂 我惹了多大麻烦?
Sir, I have money from the guests.
先生 我有房客们的钱
Rwandan francs!
卢旺达法郎!
Those are only good for wiping your ass.
这些你只能拿去擦屁股
There is nothing more I can do for you, Paul.
我不会再帮你了 保罗
No more police, no more protection.
不会再给你警察 不会再给你保护
Let the U.N. take care of you.
让联合国保护你吧
Drive. Go!
开车 走!
What would Sabena make of this?
对此比利时航空有什么措施?
Watch out!
当心!
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下!
Are you hurt? Go outside.
受伤了吗?到外面去
Please stay still. There's glass here. I will get it out.
带著别动 这儿有碎玻璃 我来解决
Is anyone hurt, Odette?
有人受伤吗 奥德特?
Lots of cuts and bruises.
很多人被割伤、擦伤
Thank God it was a storeroom.
感谢上帝这只是储藏室
And in Rwanda. humanitarian agencies report
在卢旺达 人道主义机构报道称
that a rapid advance by the Tutsi rebel army
图西族叛军的快速增长
has sparked a mass evacuation of Hutu refugees towards the Congo.
让大批胡图族难民逃向刚果
One aid worker described it
一名援助者描述说
as the largest refugee exodus in modern history.
这是近代史上最大的一次难民潮
The rebels have taken half the city,
反叛分子占领了半个城市
and they have proposed a deal the Hutu generals are willing to accept.
他们提出的条件 胡图族将军愿意接受
The rebels will exchange their Hutu prisoners,
反叛分子决定用胡图族的囚犯作交换
and you people, all of you,
你们呢 所有的人
will be able to move behind the rebel lines where it's safe.
将被转移到叛军后方的安全地带
The lnterhamwe, what about them?
部族民兵呢 他们怎么样?
- No one controls them. - This time they will kill us all.
- 没人能控制他们 - 他们现在要杀了我们所有人
They will kill us all if we stay here.
如果呆在这儿 他们才会杀了我们所有人
We have to take the chance.
我们必须把握机会
What time should we be ready to leave?
我们应该什么时候撤离?
I can put it together in two days, Paul.
我想两天后应该可以 保罗
Two days?
两天?
Colonel, there is no way that we can hold out for two days.
上校 我们不能在这儿呆上两天的时间
I have nothing left to bribe them with.
我一无所有了 无法贿赂他们
Colonel, we will all be dead in two days.
上校 两天后我们都会死的
Diane...Iet your mother rest.
黛安…让你妈妈睡吧
You rest too, sweetheart. Go to sleep.
你也睡了 甜心 睡吧
Diplomat.
外交官饭店
What?
什么?
I have to go to the Diplomat.
我要去外交官饭店
- What are you doing? - We have to go to the Diplomat.
- 你要干什么? - 我们得去外交官饭店
- To do what? - Your items, they are there.
- 去干什么? - 你的东西 放在那儿
Will you please put your policemen at the gate, sir?
让你的警察守住门好吗 先生?
No. Let us see what you have to offer first.
不 我们先去看看你有什么给我
Oh, no. Madame Archer.
噢 不 阿彻夫人
Move, move!
快走 快走!
- Cover us. - Yes, sir.
- 掩护我们 - 是的 先生
Hurry!
快!
Come on, show me.
快点 让我看
Look at this. Nice, yes?
看这个 不错 对吧?
And here you are.
还有这些
The rebels are getting closer, yes?
反叛分子越来越近了 对吗?
The rebels can have this graveyard.
反叛分子能将此变为坟场
We have ordered everyone out of the city.
我们下令所有人都离开这个城市
Here.
Have a drink.
喝一口
You know what the Scottish call it?
你知道苏格兰人怎么叫这个?
No.
不知道
Uisge beatha--water of life.
Uisge beatha——生命之泉
I went once on a tour of the finest single malt distillery in the world.
我去世界上最好的单一麦芽酿酒厂参观过
- Have you ever been to Scotland? - No, sir.
- 你去过苏格兰吗? - 没有 先生
Wonderful country.
很不错的国家
Wonderful golf.
能玩很棒的高尔夫球
I wonder, will I ever go back?
我不知道 我是否还能回去?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
No.
I hope we all get to do a great many things, General.
我希望我们都能接触到许许多多的东西 将军
Can we go now, please, sir?
请问我们可以走了吗 先生?
I am going to do you a great favor, Paul.
我要帮你个大忙 保罗
- Private. - Yes, sir!
- 士兵 - 是 先生!
Pack those carefully, put them in my jeep, and guard them.
小心装好 放在我吉普车上 守好
I am going to take you with us to our new headquarters in Gitarama.
我要带你到吉塔拉马我们新司令部去
I do not want to go to Gitarama, sir.
我不想去吉塔拉马 先生
Well, you can't go back to the hotel.
呃 你不能回饭馆去
The crazy men are on their way there now.
疯狂的人正奔向那儿
Sir...General, we must go back so that I can get my family.
先生…将军 我们得回去 我要带走我的家人
Trust me, we are better off here.
相信我 比在这儿境况好得多
General, these are difficult times.
将军 这是困难时期
We need to help one another.
我们需要相互帮助
And what help can I get from you, Paul?
我需要你帮我什么 保罗?
- You are a marked man, sir. - How so?
- 你是众人瞩目的人 先生 - 那又怎样?
You are on a list.
你在名单上
The Americans have you on their list as a war criminal.
美国人把你写在战犯的名单上
Paul, I am sick and tired of your lies.
保罗 我很讨厌也很厌倦你骗我
Are you stupid, General?
你傻了吗 将军?
How do you think these people operate?
你觉得那些人会怎么做?
You sit here with five stars on your chest.
在这儿你胸前有五颗勋章
Who do you think they are coming after?
你想想是谁让你得到的?
Fine.
很好
We will go to Gitarama, and you will stay on that list.
我们去吉塔拉马 你就会一直写在那个名单上
- I committed no war crimes. - Who will tell them?
- 我没有从事任何战争犯罪 - 谁来评判呢?
You need me to tell them how you helped at the hotel.
你要我来说 你是如何帮助饭店的人的
They blame you for all their misfortunes. They say you led the massacres.
他们谴责你带来的不幸 他们说你领导了屠杀
I led no massacres!
我没有领导屠杀!
Do you think they're going to believe you?
你觉得他们会信你吗?
You will tell them the truth!
你去告诉他们真相!
I will tell them nothing unless you help me.
我绝不告诉他们 除非你帮我
What are you going to do, shoot me?
你要干什么 杀了我?
Shoot me.
杀了我啊
Please shoot me. It would be a blessing.
拜托杀了我 上帝赐予我的
I will pay you to shoot my family.
你杀了我的家人我会偿还的
You cannot hurt me.
你不能伤害我
You will tell them that I did nothing!
你去告诉他们 我什么都没干!
We are leaving. Right now.
我们走 就现在
Get out!
出来!
Get these people away from the gate!
别让人到门口去!
Stop it! Stop it!
停!停!
Clear the hotel.
离开饭店
- Tatiana! - Get out of here!
- 塔莎娜! - 离开这儿!
- Get out! - Tatiana!
- 出去! - 塔莎娜!
Get out!
出去!
All of the militia must leave now! Get out!
所有民兵都离开!出去!
Oh, no, no!
噢 不 不!
Shut up, cockroach! Get down!
闭嘴 蟑螂!蹲下!
That's him. That's him!
就是他 就是他!
- Shit. - That's the manager!
- 见鬼 - 经理在那儿!
- Stop him. Stop him! - I got him! I got him!
- 抓住他 抓住他! - 我看到他了!我看到他了!
Stay where you are!
呆著别动!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
- Have you seen Tatiana? - No, I've not seen Tatiana.
- 看到塔莎娜了吗? - 没有 没看到塔莎娜
- Paul, what is happening? - I have to find my wife!
- 保罗 怎么了? - 我要去找我妻子!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
They've gone. They've gone.
他们走了 他们走了
They've gone.
他们走了
What were you going to do with this?
你拿这个干什么?
I thought you had...
我还以为你…
I thought you had jumped.
我还以为你跳了
Everyone on the trucks, please.
所有人都到车上去 拜托
Take your luggage. Families please stay together.
带上你们的行李 一家人呆在一起
- Oh, please. - As fast as you can, everyone. Please.
- 噢 拜托 - 大家尽快 拜托
There's enough room for everyone.
所有人都能上去
I hope someday we will come back.
希望有朝一日我们能再回来
Let's move out.
我们走
What is wrong with her?
她怎么了?
She has a very high fever.
她发了高烧
Where are we going, Daddy?
我们要去哪儿 爸爸?
Someplace safe.
安全的地方
My God.
上帝
What's happening?
怎么了?
Come on, let's go. Children on the ground. Bring the children this way.
来 我们走 孩子们蹲下来 带孩子们走这边
Pass them back, pass them back.
让他们到后面去 让他们到后面去
Do not stop. Do not stop! Go right on through.
别停 别停!直接开过去
Get down!
趴下!
Stay down!
蹲下!
What's happening there?
怎么了?
It's the rebels. We're crossing the front line.
是反叛分子 我们正通过前线
It's okay. We're safe.
没事儿了 我们安全了
It's okay.
没事儿了
It's okay, you are safe here. You are safe.
没事儿了 这儿安全了 安全了
It's okay now. Sit back down.
现在没事儿了 坐下来
Hello.
Get some more water.
多弄点水来
The doctor says he is very dehydrated.
医生说他严重脱水
We made it. Come on, let's get down.
我们到了 来 下来吧
- Come on. - It is okay.
- 来 - 没事儿了
- She is sick. - Okay.
- 她病了 - 好的
Yeah, she's very sick. Take her.
是的 她病得很厉害 抱住她
Paul, the buses are on the other side of camp.
保罗 车在营地的另一边
They'll take you to Tanzania.
他们要带我去坦桑尼亚
Go now, Paul, 'cause I don't know when there'd be another opportunity.
那就去 保罗 因为我也不知道何时才会再有机会
- Thank you. - Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 是的
- Good luck. - Thank you.
- 好运 - 谢谢
- Thank God. - We made it.
- 感谢上帝 - 我们到了
Please, please. We are here, yeah?
拜托 拜托 都到了 对吧?
- Thank you, Paul. - We have made it.
- 谢谢 保罗 - 我们成功了
- Thank you. - Yes, yes. Come.
- 谢谢 - 是的 是的 来
Mr. Manager.
经理先生
- I just want to thank you. - Of course, Steven.
- 我只是想谢谢你 - 当然 史蒂文
Constance!
康斯坦茨!
Thank God you are alive! It's so good to see you.
感谢上帝你还活著!见到你真是太高兴了
Have you seen my brother and his wife?
你见过我哥哥和嫂子吗?
None of them.
都没有
Has anyone seen these people? You don't recog--
有人见过这些人吗?你不认…
Mama, come see quick.
妈妈 快来看
- Excuse me, excuse me. - Can you see them anywhere?
- 抱歉 抱歉 - 你在哪儿看到她们的?
Here, Mama, look.
这儿 妈妈 看
Please.
拜托
Do you see them, Mama? Is that them?
看到了吗 妈妈?是她们吗?
Is that them, Mama?
是她们吗 妈妈?
Do you recognize these people?
你们认识这些人吗?
This little girl, she's Anais, and this is Carine.
这个小姑娘 她叫爱耐丝 这是卡琳
Do you recognize them?
认识吗?
- Ma'am, have you seen these girls? - No, no, I haven't.
- 女士 见过这些姑娘吗? - 不 没有 没见过
Have any of you seen these girls?
有人见过这些姑娘吗?
Anais. And that's my brother.
爱耐丝 那是我哥哥
Everybody on the buses!
所有人都上车!
Can you feel anything when I touch here?
这儿有感觉吗?
Everybody on the buses!
所有人都上车!
Can you move out of the way? We need some room here!
别挡在路上好吗?我们过不去了!
- We'll find the girls, Tatsi. We will. - Okay.
- 我们会发现姑娘们的 塔莎 会的 - 好的
Boussey?
布西?
It's you.
真的是你
Where'd you find this child?
哪儿找到这个孩子的?
They just arrived on trucks from the Mille Collines.
刚从米勒·科林斯饭店来的车上下来的
All Mille Collines evacuees to the buses now. please.
米勒·科林斯饭店的难民请上车了
- Oh, no. - We need to hurry up, please.
- 噢 不 - 我们得快点了 拜托
Come on, get some sleep.
来 睡一会儿吧
Wait!
等等!
Hold it, please!
停停 拜托!
- Tatiana! - It's Pat!
- 塔莎娜! - 是帕特!
- Tatiana! - Madame Archer!
- 塔莎娜! - 阿彻夫人!
Stop the bus! Stop the bus, stop the bus!
停车!停车 停车!
Come. Come, come.
来 来 来
Please, wait for us.
拜托 等等我们
Madame Archer. I was so worried. I thought...
阿彻夫人 我很担心 还以为…
It's wonderful to see you.
见到你真得太高兴了
Come quickly.
快来
- Carine? - Anais?
- 卡琳? - 爱耐丝?
Anais?
爱耐丝?
Just wait. It's gonna be just a minute now.
等著 只要一分钟
Anais? Carine?
爱耐丝?卡琳?
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝!
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝!
Come, come, come!
来 来 来!
Hello, Carine. Anais, hello. How are you, sweetheart?
嗨 卡琳 爱耐丝 嗨 你好吗 甜心?
Do you see your cousins?
来见见表姐妹?
They said there wasn't any room.
他们说没位置了
There's always room.
总会有的