冰川时代 Ice Age

上映日期: 2,002

语言: 英语 / 克罗地亚语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 卡洛斯·沙尔丹哈 / 克里斯·韦奇

演员: 雷·罗马诺 / 约翰·雷吉扎莫 / 丹尼斯·利瑞 / 杰克·布莱克


台词
Why not call itthe Big Chill or the Nippy era?
为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“寒冷时代”
I'm just saying,how do we know it's an ice age?
我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰河世纪”?
Because of all the ice.
因为四周全是冰!
Well, things just got a little chillier.
就连说话也冷冰冰的
Help. Help.
救命 救命啊!
Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving.
来吧 孩子们 我们走啦 大伙儿都在走呢!
But, but, but, Dad.
可是 可是 可是 爸爸
No buts. You can play extinction later.
别说“可是” 还轮不到你绝种呢
OK. Come on, guys.
噢 OK 走吧 伙计们
So, where's Eddie?
我说…艾迪在哪儿?
He said he was on the vergeof an evolutionary breakthrough.
啊 他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了
Really?
是吗?
I'm flying.
噢 我在飞!
Some breakthrough.
的确是蛮有突破的
- Look out.- You're going the wrong way.
- 小心! - 你走错方向了!
Crazy mammoth.
你这毛象疯子!
Do the world a favor.Move your issues off the road.
嘿!帮帮忙!别挡着道妨碍交通!
If my trunk was that small,I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal.
如果我也是短鼻子 我就不会那么抢眼了 老弟!
Give me a break.We've been waddling all day.
别臭我了我们…都挪了一整天了
Go ahead. Follow the crowd.
那就接着走吧 随大流吧
It'll be quieter when you're gone.
你们走了就清静了
Come on. If he wants tofreeze to death, let him.
走吧 他要冻死就随他去
I'm up. I'm up.
嘿 嘿 我醒了 醒了
Rise and shine, everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys,we're gonna miss the migration.
大家都去哪儿了?来吧 伙计们 我们该迁…该迁…迁徙了
They left without me.They do this every year.
扔下我就走了他们每年…都这么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me?
为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗?
All right, I'll just go by myself.
好吧 那我就自己走
Sick.
噢 恶心!
Wide body, curb it next time.
嘿 巨无霸!别随地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
噢 天 噢 唉唷!噢!
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever...?
真不敢相信 新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克 你在哪儿找到的?
- Go ahead. Dig in.- A dandelion.
- 好了 快吃吧 - 是蒲公英?
- I thought the frost wiped 'em all out.- All but one.
- 还以为都被冻死了 - 就剩下这一棵
It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck.
唷 唷 这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊
This has definitely not been my day.You know what I'm saying, buddy?
我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧?
What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?
简直一团糟 你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小 你们知道吗?
It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about.
这是事实 我没有恶意也许我的话你们根本不懂
Yummo.
呵呵呵呵 噢 美味呀!
A dandelion. Must bethe last one of the season.
是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了
- Carl.- Easy, Frank.
- 卡尔? - 冷静 弗兰克
He ruined our salad.
他糟蹋了我们的色拉
My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me...
呃 呃 噢 噢 是我错了
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this?
伙计们 我错了 我赔我赔呃 这是什么?
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness.They're my favorite.
是松果啊!噢 老天 我最爱吃了!
Delicious. That's good eating.
唔 味道好极了嗷 这真…呃 真好吃
But don't let me hog them all up.Here, you have some.
你们可不能让我独享了你们也吃点
味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好Tasty, isn't it? "BON APPITITE(法语)."
Now?
上吗?
Now?
- Just pretend that I'm not here.- I wanted to hit him at full speed.
- 假装我不在 - 我是想全速把他撞倒
- That's OK. We'll have some fun with him.- Don't let them impale me. I wanna live.
- 别急 我们“玩玩”他 - 别让他们刺穿我 拜托了 我想活命
- Get off me.- Come on, you're making a scene.
- 你走开! - 行了 你就别撒泼了
We'll just take our furry pinata and go.
我们只要把那毛小子戳爆然后就走
If it's not them today,it's someone else tomorrow.
嘿 小子 逃得了今天也逃不过明天
Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK?
反正我今天不想死 OK?
We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing.
听着 我们戳断你的脖子你不会痛苦的 怎么样?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
等一下 你们犀牛应该是食草动物吧?
- An excellent point.- Shut up.
- 真精辟! - 闭嘴!
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?
谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?
I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.
我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物
- Save it for a mammal that cares.- I'm a mammal that cares.
- 谁爱听…就跟谁说吧 - 恰好我就爱听
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of ya, you get the sloth.
好吧 如果你们俩有谁过得了前面这个坑 树懒就归你们
That's right, you losers.You take one step and you're dead.
没错 孬种往前跨一步就死定了!
- You were bluffing, huh?- Yeah. Yeah, that was a bluff.
- 你在吓唬他们? - 对 这“坑”不会沉
Get him.
收拾他!
A dandelion?
是蒲公英?
We did it.
哇!我们胜利了!
- You have beautiful eyes.- Get off my face.
- 你的眼睛真美! - 快滚下我的脸!
Whoa, we make a great team.What do you say we head south together?
噢 你和我 我俩配合默契不如结伴一起去南方吧
Great. Jump on my backand relax the whole way.
好啊 耶!嘿 跳到我背上来一路放轻松
- Wow, really?- No.
- 哇噢 当真? - 不
Wait, aren't you going south?The change of seasons, migration instincts.
等等 你不去南方?季节的变换 迁徙的本能
- Any of this a-ringing a bell?- I guess not. Bye.
- 这些挺耳熟吧? - 不 再见了
OK, then. Thanks for the help.I can take it from here.
好吧 多谢帮忙我自己走吧
You overgrown weasel.Wait till we get down there.
嘿 你象只大号的鼬鼠有种等我们下来
That south thing is way overrated.The heat, the crowds - who needs it?
何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的 没意思
Isn't this great? You and me,two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
还是这样好 你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.
不 你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了
You're a very shrewd mammal.
你这家伙还真够精明的
OK, lead the way, Mr Big...Didn't get the name.
那你带路吧先生 你叫…叫啥来着?
- Manfred.- Manfred? Yuck.
- 蛮佛瑞 - 蛮佛瑞?难听
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth?Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the...
不如叫“曼尼-忧郁的毛象”“曼尼-深沉的愁思者…曼尼…”
Stop following me.
别再跟着我
OK, so you've got issues. You won'teven know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip.
好吧 好吧 你有心事听着 你就当我不在 我会闭嘴
Look at the cute little baby, Diego.
噢 你快瞧啊那可爱的…小宝宝 迪亚哥
- lsn't it nice he'll be joining us for breakfast?- It wouldn't be breakfast without him.
- 把他拿来当早餐一定很美妙 - 没有他怎么能算早餐?
Especially since his daddy wiped out halfour pack and wears our skin to keep warm.
尤其因为他爸爸杀了我们一半的同胞 穿上我们的毛皮取暖
An eye for an eye, don't you think?
以牙还牙 你看怎么样?
Let's show him what happens when he messes with sabers.
让那人知道跟剑齿虎斗是什么下场
Alert the troops. We attack at dawn.
通知大伙儿 我们黎明进攻
And, Diego, bring me that baby alive.
迪亚哥 把那孩子带来 要活的
If I'm gonna enjoy my revenge,I want it to be fresh.
如果要好好享受报仇那最好是活吞
Phew. I'm wiped out.
噢 累死我了
- That's your shelter?- You're a big guy. You got a lotta wood.
- 你用这点过夜? - 嘿 你块头大 你有很多木头
- I'm a little guy.- You got half a stick.
- 我是小不点儿 - 所以只要半根
But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire.
可…有我的小木棍和我高度进化的脑子…我能生出…火!
Fascinating.
了不起
We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we?
看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力你瞧着吧
Think I saw a spark.
嘿 我看见火花了
Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, ol' pal?
呃 我能不能进来跟你一块挤一挤 曼尼老伙计?
Isn't there someone else you can annoy?
呃 你还是去烦别的家伙吧
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
朋友、亲戚或者毒蛇什么的
My family abandoned me.They just kinda migrated without me.
我全家丢下了我他们不管我…自己迁徙了
You should see what they did last year.
他们去年还要过分
They woke up early andtied my hands and feet
他们很早醒来然后绑住我的手脚
and they gagged me with a field mouse,
用田鼠塞住我的嘴并且把洞门堵上
covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent,
他们走水路这样我就闻不出它们的气味
and... who needs 'em, anyway?
反…反正…我也不需要他们
So what about you? You have family?
你怎么样?有家庭吗?
OK, you're tired. I see.We'll talk more in the morning.
好吧 看来你累了我们天亮再谈
Manfred? Manfred?Could you scooch over a drop?
蛮佛瑞!你挪过去点好吗?
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast.
噢 得了哪会这么快就睡着的!曼尼!
Manny
曼尼
There's Diego. Fall back.
迪亚哥来了 我们撤
- Where's the baby?- I lost it over the falls.
- 小孩在哪儿? - 在瀑布那儿追丢了
You lost it?
你追丢了?
- I want that baby, Diego.- I'll get it.
- 我要那小孩 迪亚哥 - 我能找到
You'd better, unless you want to serve as a replacement.
但愿如此不然的话被活吞的就是你
We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.
我们去“半峰”山去那儿会合
It had better be alive.
最好把他活着带来
Can we trust you with that, Diego?
能完成这任务吗?迪亚哥?
Let's go.
我们走!
She picked a hair off my shoulder and says,"lf you have an extra mating dance,
她看见我肩上的那根毛就说如果你找别的女伴风流
at least pick a female with the same color pelt."
至少找一个毛的颜色相同的
I thought "Whoa. She's gonna go praying mantis on me."
我想“完了”我要成她的盘中餐了
If you find a mate, you should be loyal.In your case, grateful.
如果你有了配偶就该对她忠诚 你很幸运了
- Now get away from me.- I think mating for life is stupid.
- 你给我走开 - 一辈子守着一个太蠢了
There's plenty of Sid to go around.
那也太亏了我这“能干”的希德
Manny?
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼?
Look at that. He's OK.
快瞧啊 他没事
She's gone.
他妈妈不见了
- Manny, are you forgetting something?- No.
- 你是不是忘了什么? - 不
- But you just saved him.- I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
- 可…可你刚救了他 - 可上次救的那个我还没甩掉呢
But you can't leave him here.
你不能把他留在这儿
Look, there's smoke.That's his herd right up the hill.
瞧 有烟他的那群人在山上
- We should return him.- Let's get this straight. There is no "we."
- 我们把他送回去 - 我跟你说白了吧 根本没有“我们”
There never was a "we." In fact,without me, there wouldn't even be a "you."
从来就没有“我们” 其实没有我 这会我连“你”都没了
- Just up the hill.- Listen very carefully: I'm not going.
- 只是去山上 - 你给我仔细听好 我就是不去!
- Fine, be a jerk. I'll take care of him.- Yeah, that's good.
- 行啊 做你的混球 我会照顾他的噢 - 好 太好了
You can't even take care of yourself.This, I gotta see.
你连自己都照顾不了我倒要瞧瞧
I'll return you. We don't need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we?
我送你回去我们不需要那坏蛋毛象 对吗?
No, we don't.
不需要他
You're an embarrassment to nature.Do you know that?
你真给大自然丢脸这你知道吗?
This is cake. I'm fine, I'm fine.
小菜一碟 我行 我行
I'm gonna die.
我会送命的
Manny.
曼尼
- That pink thing is mine.- No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.
- 唔…那小东西是我的 - 不对 这小东西是我们的
"Us"? You two are a bit of an odd couple.
“我们”?你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊
There is no "us."
没有“我们”!
I see. Can't have one of your own,so you want to adopt.
懂了自己生不出 所以领养一个
Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.
对不起 搅了你吃“点心”可我们得走了
The baby? Please.I was returning him to his herd.
吃小孩?得了 我是要把他送回去
Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth.
噢 行呀 真有你的 “龅牙”
- Calling me a liar?- I didn't say that.
- 你说我在撒谎? - 我没这么说
You were thinking it.
你就是这么想的
I don't like this cat. He reads minds.
我不喜欢这家伙他猜透我心思
- Name's Diego, friend.- Manfred, and I'm not your friend.
- 我叫迪亚哥 朋友 - 蛮佛瑞 我不是你朋友
Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left.
好吧 别白费劲找人类了他们今天早上走了
Thanks for the advice. Now beat it.
谢谢你的建议 现在滚吧
I'll help you bring it to its herd,but leave me alone after that.
好吧 我帮你把他送回去但你得保证完事后不缠着我
- OK. OK, deal. What's your problem?- You are my problem.
- 好吧 说定了 你哪儿不对劲? - 全都因为你
I think you're stressed, so you eat too much.It's hard to get fat on a vegan diet.
你是因为太紧张 所以你吃那么多注意减肥就不会胖了
I'm not fat. It's all this fur.It makes me look poofy.
我不胖 是因为这毛皮让我显得…臃肿
All right, you have fat hair.But when you're ready to talk, I'm here.
好吧 那你有“肥毛”如果有烦心事想说 我听着
What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge.
你干嘛?把他放在岩脊上
- We should make sure they found him.- Good idea.
- 应该保证他们能看见 - 好主意
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Don't spear me.
啊!别…刺我!
- This is a problem.- Now what?
- 呃…这下麻烦了 - 怎么了?
That's perfect.
噢 这下可好
- I told you they were gone.- Look who it is.
- 我说过他们都走了 - 瞧谁来了
Don't you have some poor animal to disembowel?
找不到弱小的动物让你开膛破肚了?
They couldn't be far. I mean,they went this way, or this way?
噢 他们走不远的 往这边走了或 或或 或…这边
You don't know much about tracking, do you?
你不太懂追踪 对吗?
I'm a sloth. I see a tree,eat a leaf. That's my tracking.
嘿 我是树懒 看见树就吃叶子 我管这叫“追踪”
You didn't miss them by much.
他们没走多久
It's still green.They headed north two hours ago.
这还青着两小时前 往北去了
It's still green.They headed north two hours ago.
这还青着两小时前 往北去了
You don't need this aggravation.
你们不用这么折腾
Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you.
把孩子给我我能比你们更快找到人类
And you're just a good citizen helping out?
你真是个热情相助的好公民
- I just know where the humans are going.- Glacier Pass.
- 我知道人类去哪儿了 - “冰川道”
Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side.
谁都知道他们在另一边有个居住地
Unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before snow closes the pass.
如果你们不懂追踪 在大雪封住通道前就找不到他们
Which should be, like, tomorrow.
大雪封路可能…是明天
So, you can give that baby to me,or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice.
所以 要么把孩子给我要么在暴风雪中迷路 你们选择吧
Here's your little bundle of joy.We're returning it to the humans.
抱着你的心肝宝贝我们把他还给人类
The big, bad tigey-wigey gets left behind.Poor tigey-wigey.
大坏蛋“老虎叔叔”被我们扔下不管了 可怜的“老虎叔叔”
Sid, tigey-wigey is gonna lead the way.
希德 “老虎叔叔”负责带路
Manny, can I talk to you for a second?
呃 呃 曼尼我能不能跟你谈谈?
No. The sooner we find the humans,the sooner I get rid of Mr Stinky Drool-Face,
不 我们早点找到人类 我就能早点摆脱这流口水的臭家伙
and the baby, too.
还有这孩子
You won't always have Jumbo around to protect you.
“金刚巨象”不会时刻保护你的
And when that day comes, I suggest you watch your back, cos I'll be chewing on it.
哪天你没了保护 我劝你最好小心点 因为我会偷袭你
Nier-tracker. Up front, where I can see you
嘿 “追踪大师” 到前面来 好让我看见!
Help me.
救救我
You gotta make it stop.I can't take it anymore.
噢 你别让他再哭了我再也受不了了!
- I've eaten things that complained less.- He won't stop squirming.
- 没他这么会闹的 我也吃过 - 他不停扭动
- Watch its head.- Put it down.
- 小心他的头! - 你把他放下!
Jeez, "pick him up, put him down..."
唏 “抱起来 放下他”
- lts nose is dry.- That means something's wrong with it.
- 他的鼻子是干的 - 那他一定是生病了
- Someone should lick it. Just in case.- I'll do it.
- 谁来给他舔舔 以防万一 - 我来吧
- He's wearing one of those baby thingies.- So?
- 嘿 他包着尿布呢! - 怎么?
So if he poops, where does it go?
如果他拉屎 就拉尿布里
- Humans are disgusting.- OK, you. Check for poop.
- 人类真是恶心 - 好吧 你 检查大便
- Why am I the poop-checker?- Returning him was your idea,
- 嘿 凭什么让我检查? - 因为是你要送他回去
you're small and insignificant,and I'll pummel you if you don't.
因为你无足轻重因为你不检查我就揍你
- Why else?- Now, Sid.
- 还有吗? - 快!希德!
I mean, my goodness.Look out. Coming through.
唷!哎哟我的妈呀好了 小心 小心 过来了
- Watch out.- Stop waving that thing around.
- 嘿 小心! - 别拿它晃来晃去的!
I'm gonna slip.
呜 我要滑倒了 啊
It's clean. Got ya!
是干净的 你上当了
Will you cut it out?
别胡闹行吗?
Do that again. He likes it.
嘿 再来 他喜欢
It's making me feel better too.
我也觉得爽多了
Here, you hold it.
给 你来抱
Turn him towards me.
行了 让他脸朝我
Where is the baby?
宝宝在哪儿?
There he is.
他在这儿!
Where is the baby?
宝宝在哪儿?
There he is.
他在这儿!
Stop it. You're scaring him.
行了!你吓坏他了!
- I bet he's hungry.- How about some milk?
- 他一定是饿了 - 该吃奶了
- I'd love some.- Not you. The baby.
- 噢 我爱吃奶! - 不是你吃!是孩子吃!
I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.
我可没有奶水给他喝 伙计
- You're a little low on the food chain to...
你这食物链底层的没资格顶嘴
Enough, enough, enough.
够了!够了!够了!
Food.
有吃的!
I don't know, but I've been told
我不知道 可我听说
I don't know, but I've been told
我不知道 可我听说
End of the world be mighty cold
世界末日会很冷
End of the world be mighty cold
世界末日会很冷
Prepare for the lce age!
为冰河时代作准备!
Protect the dodo way of life!
保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!
Survival separates the dodos from the beasts!
豆豆鸟的生存能力胜过其他动物!
Protect the dodo way of life!
保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!
Prepare for the lce age!
为冰河时代做准备!
- lce age?- I've heard of these crackpots.
- 冰河时代? - 我听说过这些疯子
- lntruders.- Now, don't fall in.
- 有闯入者!闯入者! - 别掉进去
- If you do, you will definitely...- lntruders. Intruder...
- 掉进去 就一定会… - 有闯…闯入者 闯入…哇!
..burn and die.
被烫死了
Can we have our melon back?Junior's hungry and...
能把西瓜给我们吗?小家伙饿坏了 他…
No way. This is our privatestockpile for the lce age.
不行!这是我们为冰河时代存下的储备!
Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years.
到那个时候我们就要在地下住好几十亿年呢!
So you got three melons?
只存三只西瓜?
If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you.
如果你们事先不好好作准备那就死定了!
Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you.
死定了 死定了 死定了
- Get away from me.- Doom on you.
- 别过来 - 死定了
Oh, no. No.
哦 不 不
Retrieve the melon.Tae kwon dodos, attack.
夺回那西瓜!跆…跆拳道准备!进攻!
- The melon.- The melon, the melon, the melon...
- 西瓜! - 西瓜!西瓜!西瓜!
There goes our last female.
最后一个“女同胞”也完了
- Got it, got it, got it.- Don't got it.
- 抢到了 抢到了 抢到了 - 又没了!
The last melon.
最后的西瓜
Sid. Now we gotta find more food.
啊 希德!还得再找吃的了!
Right, more to the right. Right, right, right.
再往右一点!
- Look at that. Dinner and a show.- Left, left, left.
- 嘿 晚餐还有表演看不 - 左 左 左 不
Now to find a meal befitting a conquering hero.
现在该找份象样的大餐犒劳胜利英雄了
What ho? A foe? Come on,come on. You want a piece of me?
是什么?敌人?来吧 想跟我干一架吗?
Spoils worthy of such a noble...
这战利品值得我为它好好…
Bedtime, squirt.
该睡了 小鬼
The triumphant return.
噢 凯旋归来了
Huh? Oh, that.
呃?噢 那是
I'm so full. How about a good-night kiss for your big buddy, Sid?
呃…我吃饱了该亲亲这个小朋友说晚安了
- He's asleep.- I was talking to you.
- 嘘 他睡着了 - 我是在跟你说
Fine, I'll tuck myself in.
算了 我自己睡吧
All right, good night.
好了 晚安
Will you stop it?
别吵了行吗?
All right, all right. I was trying to relax.
好吧 好吧 我是想放松
Oy.
哎唷
- What the...?- Slice me. It'll be the last thing you ever do.
- 搞什么 - 朝我上呀 看我不把你撕碎
- I'm working here, you waste of fur.- Frustrated, Diego?
- 我在办事 你这饭桶 - 很郁闷吧 迪亚哥?
Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you?
找个小不点婴儿对你来说太难了?
- What are you two doing here?- Soto's getting tired of waiting.
- 你们俩来这干嘛? - 索托已经等得不耐烦了
Yeah, he said "Come back with the baby,or don't come back at all."
他说要么带着小孩回来要么就别回来了!
I have a message for Soto.
替我捎个信给索托
Tell him I'm bringing the baby.
告诉他…我会带孩子来
And tell him I'm bringing...
再告诉他 我还带…
a mammoth.
一头毛象
- A mammoth?- Mammoths never travel alone.
- 毛象? - 毛象从不单独行动
This one does,and I'm leading him to Half Peak.
可这头是例外我要带他去“半峰”山
Look at all that meat. Let's get him.
呜 瞧他那身肉 杀了他!
Not yet. We'll need the whole packto bring this mammoth down.
还不行!得叫大伙儿一起上才能摆平他
Get everyone ready.
让大家快准备
Now.
快去!
- Where's the baby?- You lost it?
- 孩子在哪儿? - 你把他丢了?
Sid.
希德
It's so ugly. Positively adorable.
呜 他可真丑他可真是太可爱了
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.
你好 小心肝你好 没毛的小家伙
- Where'd you find it?- The poor kid, all alone in the wild.
- 哪儿找到的? - 这可怜的孩子 一个人在荒野里
Sabers were closing in on him.
几只剑齿虎包围了他
- So I just snatched him.- So brave.
- 我把他…抢了过来 - 噢 好勇敢
Yeah, well, he needed me,and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
啊 是啊 他需要我我好想也能有一个自己的孩子
Really? I find that attractive in a male.
是吗?我…我就迷这样的男子
Alas. Who wouldn't wanta family, I always say.
唉 谁不想要个家庭呢
- Where've you been hiding?- Yeah, well, you know...
- 噢 真是相见恨晚是啊 - 这…可不是嘛
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies...
小淘气 嗯?所以 正如我说的 小姐们
Hey. Hi, Manny.
嘿 嗨 曼尼
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.
失陪一下 小姐们 你们在这儿继续泡着 我就回来
Sexy.
性感
He's not much to look at,but it's so hard to find a family guy.
他长得不怎么样可要找个顾家的太难了
Tell me about it.All the sensitive ones get eaten.
可不是嘛那些细腻的都被吃光了
No, no, no. Manny, please,I'm begging you. I need him.
不 曼尼 我求你了我需要他
- A good-looking guy like you?- You say that, but you don't mean it.
- 怎么 小帅哥还用泡妞? - 得了 你别寒碜我了
No, seriously. Look at you.Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.
不 我当真 瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
- You have a cruel sense of humor.- Don't let me cramp your style.
- 你这幽默感还真刻毒 - 我不想搅你的好事
- Thanks, Manny. You're a pal.- Without Pinky.
- 谢谢 曼尼 真够朋友 够哥们 - 别带孩子去
Manny, I need him.
我需要他
So, ladies, where were we?
小姐们 说到哪儿了?
- Carl.- Easy, Frank.
- 卡尔 - 镇静 弗兰克
Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger...
看见漂亮妞 他就象头猎豹至于那老虎
Yeah, Mr Great Tracker.Can't even find a sloth.
那“跟踪大师”连树懒都找不到
What am l? The wet nurse?What are you looking at, bone bag?
我成什么了?奶妈?你在看什么 小捣蛋?
Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator.
瞧瞧你 你会长成一个大猛兽
I don't think so. What have you got?You got a little patch of fur.
哼 我看不会 你有什么只有一撮毛
No fangs, no claws.
没有尖牙 没有利爪
You're folds of skin wrapped in mush.
你的皮和肉是那么…软绵绵
What's so threatening about you?
你有什么可怕的?
Does this look likea petting zoo to you? Huh?
嘿 这不是“动物园”里摸小动物
OK. All right, wise guy.You just earned a time-out.
好吧 耍小聪明?该罚你坐一会儿了
You think that's funny? How about this?
噢 你觉得好玩?那这个呢?
You'll be a little snack for the owls.
猫头鹰会吃了你
You're a brave little squirt, I'll give you that.
你这小鬼还挺勇敢
Thank goodness. Thank goodness.No.
谢天谢地!谢天谢地!
A tiger.
有…老虎!
Help. Help.
救命!救命!
- Where's the baby?- Manfred has him.
- 孩子在哪儿? - 噢 他没事 曼尼带着
Just put me in your mouth.Come on. Hurry up. He got me.
快“咬”住我快 他咬住我了!
Help.
噢 救命
- Get away from me.- It went this way.
- 你别来烦我 - 他往这边跑了
Over here.
这儿!
Carl. The tiger beat us to him.
噢 卡尔!老虎抢先得手
Wait a minute.
检查一下
He's dead all right.
没错 他的确死了
Carnivores have all the fun.
食肉动物就是开心
Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is.
我也不想那么伤他们的心我是迫不得已
All right, thanks. You can put me down now.
好吧 谢谢 可以把我放下了
Manny. Manny.
曼尼 曼尼
Guys, I thought we were in a hurry.And Diego, spit that out.
我们不是急着赶路吗?迪亚哥 把他吐出来
You don't know where it's been.
别弄脏了嘴
Boy. For a second there,I thought you were gonna eat me.
妈呀 刚才有一会儿我还以为你真要吃了我
- I don't eat junk food.- Thought you were gonna...
- 我不吃烂杂碎 - 我还以为
I thought you were gonna... Were you?
我真以为你…你想吗?
Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on,come on. Can you wait a second, please?
等等我 慢点 慢点你们能等我一下吗?
Fellas.
嘿 伙计们
Thanks for waiting.
谢谢等我
3、2、1 Three, two, one...
Sure is faithful.
确实挺“忠诚”
- Don't make me reach back.- He started it.
- 再闹 我就要火了噢 - 是他引起的
I don't care who started it. I'll finish it.
我不管谁引起的 再闹就罚!
Modern architecture. It'll never last.
现代建筑 撑不了多久的
Hiya, Manny.
嗨哟 曼尼
Hi, Diego.
嗨 迪亚哥.
Hey, Sid.
嘿 希德.
- You're lost.- No. I know exactly where we are.
- 你迷路了 对吗? - 没有 我很清楚我们在哪儿
Ask him directions.
让他指指方向
- I don't need directions.- Fine, I'll ask him.
- 我不要他指方向 - 算了 我来问他
Buddy. You see any humans go by here?
嘿 伙计你看见有人类经过吗?
I love this game. I love this game. OK, OK.
呜 我喜欢猜字 OK
Three words. First word.Stomp. No, no. Stamp, stamp.
三个字 第一个字呃…“跺” 不 “踩”
Let me try. Pack.
我猜猜 呃…“群”!
Good one, Manny.Pack of long teeth and claws.
猜得好 曼尼 “一群”长牙…和爪子
Pack of wolves? Pack of...
一群狼?一群…
Pack of bears? Pack of fleas?
呃 一群熊!一群跳蚤?
Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses?
一群胡须?一群…鼻子?
- Pachyderm?- Pack of lies.
- 呃…厚皮动物? - 一群谎言!
Pack of troubles. Pack a wallop.Pack of birds.
一群麻烦!一群打手!呃 一群鸟!
Pack of flying fish.
一群飞鱼
Great news. I found a shortcut.
嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!
- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.
- 什么近路? - 就是走着要比走长路快
I know what a shortcut is.
噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.
我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们
Through there? What do you take me for?
穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.
明天这个时候你…就可以自由了
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.
或继续做保姆玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的
Guys. Guys. Check this out.
伙计们 瞧这个
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.
老虎找到一条近路
No, thanks. I choose life.
不 谢谢 我想活命
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
那我建议你最好还是走近路
- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!
- 你在威胁我吗? - 走 树懒!
Way to go, tiger.
好样的 老虎
Quick. Get inside.
快!快进去!
OK, I vote shortcut.
好吧 那就走近路吧
Guys, stick together.It's easy to get lost in here.
好了 伙计们 都跟紧些这儿很容易走丢
Guys?
呃…伙计们?
A fish.
啊!小鱼儿
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.
你跟上 行不行?看住一个宝宝已经够难的了
I gotcha.
我…抓住你了
Captain, iceberg ahead.
船长 前方有冰山!
Oh, no.
哦 不
Yeah. Who's up for round two?
谁想玩第二回合?
Tell the kid to be more careful.
叫…叫…叫孩子小心点
Look, look. Tigers.
瞧 瞧 老虎 瞧啊
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.
不 没事的 没事的瞧 老虎和羚羊在做游戏
- With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let's play tag.
- 捉到摸一下 用牙摸 - 来吧 希德 我们也来玩
You're it.
你捉我
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?
行啊…好吧 好吧哪儿画着树懒?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?
这上面怎么没画树懒?你们注意到吗?
- Look, Manny, a mammoth.- Somebody pinch me.
- 瞧 曼尼 一头毛象 - 噢 我可真兴奋
Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you.
嘿 嘿 这头胖的看上去可真象你
And he's got a family.
噢 他有家庭
And he's happy.Look, he's playing with his kid.
他很幸福瞧 他在陪孩子玩
See? That's your problem.That's what mammoths are supposed to do.
瞧 曼尼 这就是你的问题毛象应该象他们那样
- Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths...
- 找头母象… - 生一头毛象宝宝
- Sid.
希德
- What?- Shut up.
- 干嘛? - 闭嘴
But...
可…噢
Would you look at that.
噢 快瞧啊
The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak.
老虎没带错路这是“半峰山”
Next stop, Glacier Pass.
下一站 冰川道
- How could I ever have doubted you?- Did you hear that, little fella?
- 我真不该怀疑你 - 你听见吗 小家伙?
You're almost home.
你快到家了
- My feet are sweating.- Do we need a news flash
- 我的脚在冒汗 - 你身体每出现一个反应
- every time your body does something?- lgnore him.
- 我们都得发布新闻? - 他要我们注意他
Seriously. My feet are really hot.
是真的我的脚真的很烫!噢 噢
Tell me that was your stomach.
是你的肚子在叫吧?
I'm sure it was just thunder.
嘘 我肯定是那是雷声
From underground?
声音…来自…地下?
Come on, keep up with me.
快 跟我一起跑
I would if you were moving.
可你原地不动!
- I wish I could jump like that.- Wish granted.
- 哇 但愿我也能跳 - 成全你了!
- Come on, move faster.- Have you noticed the river of lava?
- 快!跑快点! - 难道你没看到熔岩流吗?
Hold Pinky.
抱紧他!
Manny.
曼尼
Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK?Come on, come on, say something. Anything.
曼尼 你没事吧?求你说点什么 什么都行
What? What? I can't hear you.
什么?什么?我听不清
You're standing on my trunk.
你站在我的鼻子上了
- You're OK. You're OK.- Why did you do that?
- 啊 你没事!你没事 - 你为什么那么干?
You could have died, trying to save me.
你冒死…救了我的命
That's what you do in a herd.
大家是一个集体
You look out for each other.
得互相照顾
Well, thanks.
噢!谢谢
I don't know about you guys,but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.
不知你们怎么想 可我觉得我们这“集体”是最怪的
I can't wait to getmy claws in that mammoth.
我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.
谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!
First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.
首先 我要把那毛象撕开扯烂
- I'll put the white meat in one pile and...- Knock it off. I'm starving.
- 把白色肉放一堆 深色… - 嘿 别再说了!我饿坏了!
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.
肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁
- I told you to knock it off.- Save your energy.
- 警告过你了 别再说了! - 省点力气吧!
Mammoths don't go down easy.
要杀毛象谈何容易
There's only one way to do it.
只有一个办法
First, you have to force it into a corner.
首先 得把他逼上死角
Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped,
切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住
I'll go for the throat.
我就咬断他的喉咙
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.
伙计们 别让孩子吹着风!
- How much further?- Three miles.
- 还有多远? - 三英里
I'm beat. We'll get there in the morning.
我累坏了 我们早上能到
- What are you doing?- I'm putting sloths on the map.
- 你在干嘛? - 我让树懒…名垂千古
Why don't you make it realistic and draw him lying down?
那得画得现实点画他在睡觉
And make him rounder.
画得“圆”一些
- Perfect.- I forgot how to laugh.
- 好极了哈! - 我真笑不出来
I'm a genius.
我是个天才
From now on you'll have torefer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.
从现在起 你们得称呼我“希德-火焰之王”
Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.
嘿 火焰之王 你尾巴着火了
Thank you. From now on,I'm gonna call you Diego.
噢 谢谢 从现在起我就管你叫…“迪亚哥”
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead".
“摸我你是死定之王”
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.
我是说着玩的你这没头脑的
Lovebirds.
嘿 小俩口
Look at this.
快瞧
I don't believe it.
这简直…太神了
Come here, you little biped.Come here, you little wormy-worm.
过来 小家伙过来 你这小虫虫
Come to Uncle Sid.
到希德叔叔这儿来
No, no... This way. This way.
这边 这边
No, no, no. No, go to him.
不 去他那儿
Go to him.
去他那儿
OK.
好吧
Good job. Keep practicing.
干得好 接着…练习吧
Look at that. Our little guy is growing up.
快瞧啊 我们的小家伙在长大
All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.
好了 过来该睡了 肉团儿
Look at that big pushover.
他对孩子就是亲
You know, Diego, I've never hada friend who would risk his life for me.
要知道 迪亚哥我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢
Yeah, Manny's... he's a good guy.
是啊 曼尼他…他真好
Yeah, he is.
是啊 的确
Well, good night.
好了 晚安
Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?
让我给你弄干净 你这么又脏又臭的回去 你老爸会怎么说?
Let me just clean that up.That looks good. A little bit here.
我来擦干净 嗯 好多了这儿还有点儿
- You clean up nice, little fella.- I think he's starting to look like me.
- 擦干净真漂亮 小家伙 - 他长得越来越象我了
Diego, what do you think?
嘿 迪亚哥 你说呢?
- Maybe we shouldn't do this.- Why not?
- 也许不该送回去 - 为什么?
If we save him, he'll be a hunter.And who do you think he'll hunt?
因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?
Maybe because we save him,he won't hunt us.
也许救了他他就不会成猎人
Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur anda long skinny neck and call you Mama.
是啊 也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”
- What's your problem?- Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.
- 你怎么回事? - 没什么 我们走 冻死我了
Diego. You frozen back there?
嘿 迪亚哥 你被冻住了吗?
- Get down.- What?
- 低下身子! - 什么?
- Get down and follow me.- What's going on?
- 嘘 低下身跟我走 - 嘿 怎么回事?
At the bottom of Half Peak,there's an ambush waiting for you.
在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们
- What?- What do you mean, "ambush"?
- 什么? - 你说什么“埋伏”?
- You set us up.- It was my job.
- 你设了圈套! - 那是我的任务!
- I was to get the baby, but then...- You brought us home for dinner.
- 我得把孩子抢到手 可是… - 你把我们带回家当晚餐
- That's it. You're out of the herd.- I'm sorry.
- 行了!你被开除了! - 真对不起
No, you're not. Not yet.
我宰了你…你再后悔吧
- Listen, I can help you.- Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.
- 听着 我能帮你们 - 跟紧了 希德 我们能杀出去!
You can't. The pack's too strong.You have to trust me.
不行!他们太强大了你们得信任我
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?
信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?
Because I'm your only chance.
因为你们只有靠我
Hello, ladies.
哈罗 “小姐”们
- Look who decided to show up.- Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.
- 嘿 瞧 谁终于肯露脸了 - 迪亚哥 我正为你担心呢
No need to worry. In about two minutesyou'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.
用不着担心 再过两分钟你将从…复仇中…得到满足
Very nice.
这非常好
I see the sloth. And he's got the baby.
我看见树懒了!孩子在他手里!
Don't give away your positions until yousee the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.
没见到毛象就别暴露你们自己我们得出其不意
You want to maul something, don't you?
你想重拳出击对吗 齐克?
- I wanna maul.- Then what are you waiting for?
- 呵呵 我想出击 - 那你还等什么?
No, I said wait for the mammoth.
不 我说了等那毛象出现!
Backscratcher. Eat my powder!
“雪板挠背”你们吃白雪吧!嘿嘿
Loop-de-loop.
唷!喔!“环滑车”呃 啊!
Slalom! Slalom, baby!
障碍滑雪 障碍滑雪 宝贝
Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.
对不起 伙计们他被冻成小雪人了
Get him.
呜!宰了他!
Surprise!
大惊喜!
OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sidand get outta here while we can.
好吧 跟我来!我们去找希德 然后离开这儿
Come on, Diego,let's bring this mammoth down.
来吧 迪亚哥我们把这毛象摆平
There he is.
他在这儿
That's right. Where's the baby?
没错 宝宝在哪儿啊?
Survival of the fittest.
这就叫…适者…生存!
I don't think so. Yeah.
这老虎不行
- What are you doing?- Leave the mammoth alone.
- 你这是干嘛? - 不许…碰这…毛象
Fine. I'll take you down first.
好 我先把你摆平
We did it.
我们赢了
We were some team, huh?
我们曾经是多棒的集体
Were? Come on, we're still a team.
曾经是?胡说 我们还是一个集体
I'm sorry I set you up.
我设下圈套 真对不起
You know me -I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.
我就算恨你 也懒得记仇了
Knock it off, squirt.
嘿 别闹 小鬼
You gotta be strong.
你得强壮些
You have to take care of Manfred and Sid.
你得照顾蛮佛瑞和希德
Especially Sid.
尤其是希德
Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger.
行了 你能挺过来 你是老虎
Look, I'll carry you.Come on, what do you say?
我能背你 你说怎么样?
Come on, Diego, come on.
振作点 迪亚哥 振作!
Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny.
告诉他他会好的 曼尼
Listen, you have to leave me here.
听着 你们别管我了
If those humans get through the pass,you'll never catch them.
如果人类过了“冰川道”你们就找不到他们了
You didn't have to do that.
你不用救我的
That's what you do in a herd.
我们是一个集体
Don't forget about us.
别忘了我们
OK?
好吗?
We won't forget about you.
我们不会忘了你
Goodbye.
再见 再见
Goodbye.Goodbye.
再见 再见
- Sid...- Bye.
- 希德 - 再见
Bye.
再见
That's right. Where's the baby?
对 对 没错宝宝在哪儿
Come on, Sid, let's head south.
走吧 希德 我们去南方
Bye.
再见
Save your breath, Sid.You know humans can't talk.
省口气吧 希德人类不会说话
Diego? You're OK.
迪亚哥?你没事!
- Nine lives, baby.- You're OK.
- 我有九条命呢 - 你没事
You're OK.
你没事!
I could kiss ya.
我亲亲你!呀!呜
Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?
欢迎回来 搭挡 要我背吗?
No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.
不 谢谢我得保住仅存的那点尊严
You're hanging out with us. Dignity'sgot nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift.
你跟我们混在一块了就别管什么尊严了吧 就背我吧
- Yeah, climb aboard.- Pick me up, buddy.
- 好 爬上来吧 - 托我一把 咿哈
Mush. Or not mush. Either way.
或者不说“驾” 随你喜欢
This is gonna be the best migration ever.
这将是我最棒的一次迁徙
I'll show you my favorite watering holes.I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.
我带你们去我的宝地 我毛里的真菌干死后我会变成棕色
- Attractive.- This whole lce age thing is getting old.
- 这真有意思 - 我说 这“冰河时代”可真没劲
You know what I could go for?Global warming.
知道我喜欢什么“全球变暖”
- Keep dreaming.- No, really...
- 做梦去吧 - 我可是说真的
20,000 Years Later
两万年以后