冰川时代4 Ice Age: Continental Drift

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 麦克·特米尔 / 史蒂夫·马蒂诺

演员: 阿兹·安萨里 / 乔·贝哈 / 克里斯托弗·坎贝尔 / 阿兰·夏巴 / 伊丝特尔·迪恩 / 彼特·丁拉基 / 奥布里·德雷克·葛莱汉姆 / 杰森·弗里基奥内 / 卡洛斯·沙尔丹哈 / 尼克·弗罗斯特


台词
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译创作欢迎爱好者加入我们 www.YYeTs.com
翻译: nanyaobeiying borat Spiritjin Paul34
校对:(Sammy) 监制:cheeseflower 后期:yyp
地壳 30千米
地核
上地幔 720千米
下地幔 2171千米
外核 5100千米
内核 6400千米
地球(很久很久以前)
Goal!
射门
冰河世纪4 大陆漂移
What was that? Ellie, did you hear that?
什么声音 艾丽 你听到了吗
I heard it, Manny.
我听到了 曼尼
Whatever it is, it's miles away.
无论那是啥 都是在很远的地方
Peaches, are you all right?
小桃 你没事吧
Where is she?
她去哪了
No teenager is ever up early.
小孩哪有起这么早的
Easy warden, she's not on lockdown.
放松 监狱长 她又不是一级重犯
You two were supposed to be responsible uncles!
你们怎么当孩子叔叔的 一点都不负责
What? I didn't see
什么 我可没看到
Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.
小桃大约15到20分钟前溜走了
Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
我也没看到她和路易斯一起去了瀑布那
The falls? Where the delinquents go?
瀑布吗 那些小混混常去的瀑布吗
Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.
放松 那就是个孩子们玩耍的地方
No, no, it's a gateway hangout.
不 不 那就是流氓聚集的地方
First it's the falls, then she's piercing her trunk
先是去瀑布 然后是穿鼻环
and the next thing you know, she's addicted to berries.
接下来就会对浆果上瘾
Manny! You are overreacting.
曼尼 你反应过度了
She's not going to be your little girl forever.
她不可能永远是你的小女孩
I know. That's what worries me.
我知道 那正是我担心的
Come on!
来吧
Louis!
路易斯
Would you get your head out of
你能暂时从地里爬上来
the ground for once and try to have a little fun?
好好玩一会儿吗
I'm a mole hog. My head's supposed to be underground.
我是只鼹鼠 本来就该待在地下
And my idea of fun isn't risking
我理解的玩可不包括
death so that you can meet some cute mammoth.
冒着生命危险去见所谓的帅气猛犸象
Ethan isn't cute. He's hot.
伊桑可不只是帅气 他那叫性感
Besides, you can't spend your whole life playing it safe.
再说了 你总不能一辈子都不冒点险吧
- I know I would. - Dad?
-我就能 -老爸
There's no reason to be mad.
不要生气
You know how I feel about you going to the falls.
你知道我对你去瀑布那里的态度
Especially alone.
尤其还是一个人去
She's not alone, sir.
她可不是一个人 先生
You don't count, Weiner.
你不算 温纳
Yes, there's my place,
好吧 那是我的地盘
and you just put me in it, thank you.
你刚把我送回来了 谢谢了
Come on, young lady.
走吧 小姐
We're going home where I can keep an eye on you.
我们回家去 我会盯紧你的
So, should I just wait here, or...
那么 我要继续在这等 还是
Yeah, you don't scare me, Mother Nature!
你吓不倒我的 自然之力
There's nothing you can throw at me that I can't handle.
就你那点招数 没一样能难倒我
I think we're almost there!
我觉得我们快到了
We had better be! I just lost the steering.
最好是 我刚丢了方向盘
Has anyone seen Precious? It's her feeding time.
你们谁看到小宝了 该喂它了
Mom! Granny's talking about her dead pet again.
老妈 奶奶又讲起她那死了的宠物了
Hey, paws up, everybody!
各位 举起爪子
Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty.
放下来 叔叔 实在太臭了
Be careful, Milton, you're going to hurt somebody!
小心点 米尔顿 有人会受伤的
Bad kitty!
坏猫猫
Rock!
小心石头
Okay, so tell me, when
好吧 你告诉我
exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys?
什么时候我可以和男孩子出去玩
When I'm dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I'm dead.
等我死了吧 再过三天 看我死透没
Manny, are you okay?
曼尼 你还好吗
Get off... my face!
从我脸上 滚下来
That was fun. Now, who should I eat first?
刚才很有趣 现在 我该先吃谁呢
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you?
福格斯叔叔 真的是你吗
Sorry, sorry.
借过 借过
Mom, Dad!
老妈 老爸
Marshall!
马歇尔!
Granny?
奶奶
This pumpkin's ripe for picking!
这南瓜熟了可以摘了
My whole familia.
我们一家子都在这
See? He still hugs his parents.
看到没 他这么大还和父母拥抱呢
I never thought I'd see my little baby again.
没想到还能见到我的小宝贝
We've been searching everywhere for you.
我们已经找遍了所有地方
You have?
真的
I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn't abandoned!
我就知道 我就知道我没被遗弃
That's incorrect. We totally abandoned you.
你错了 我们确实遗弃你了
But we always missed you. Right?
但我们一直在想你 对吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是 是
And we just knew
我们刚知道
Sid would want to see his poor, dear Granny
希德很想念他那可怜的奶奶
before her time is up.
想在她临终前见上一面
I'll bury you all and dance on your graves.
我将亲手埋葬你们 在你们坟头跳舞
So frail.
如此虚弱
And she can't wait to spend time with you, Sid.
她等不及要和你在一起了 希德
Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny?
是啊 奶奶 奶奶
- Granny. - I never get to have any fun.
-奶奶 -我就不能找点乐子吗
Why don't you show her your cave? Yeah, she could use a nap.
把她带到你的洞穴吧 她该睡会了
Boy, there's so much to tell you.
我有好多话想和你说
A lot has happened since the last time I saw you.
上次见你后发生了许多事
Not interested.
真没意思
But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age.
但是我们在冰河世纪和恐龙决斗了
It didn't make sense, but it sure was exciting.
虽然不合常理 但是听起来挺带劲
We got rid of the crazy bat! Let's go!
我们终于摆脱那疯老太婆了 快走吧
You can't just leave.
你们不能就这样走了
Sid will be crushed.
希德会心碎的
Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home.
对不起 我们的家园毁了
So, we're headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight.
我们得去内陆 但是奶奶超重了
- See you. - Mush, mush!
-再见 -快走 快走
And warn the community. She tends to wander!
提醒四邻 她常常走失
Well, that explains a lot about Sid.
难怪希德会变成这样
Mom, Dad, do you have Granny's teeth?
老妈 老爸 看到奶奶的假牙没
She can't find them.
她找不到了
Hey! Can you chew this thing for me?
你能帮我把东西嚼碎吗
Guys? Where is everyone?
伙计 我家人去哪了
I'll handle this.
让我来解决吧
Sid?
希德
Your family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry.
抱歉 你家人被流星碾平了
What?
什么
What Diego is trying to say is
迭戈想说的是
they left.
他们走了
They only wanted to find you
他们找你的唯一原因
so you could take care of Granny.
是想让你照顾奶奶
Come on, what kind of sick
得了吧 什么样的变态家庭
family would ditch their Granny on someone?
才会想着把奶奶遗弃给别人
That's just crazy. That's just...
这太疯狂了 这太
That's just...
也只有
...my family.
我家人能干出来了
At least you still have Granny. Right, buddy?
至少你还有奶奶 对吧 兄弟
Yeah, Granny. Granny?
是啊 奶奶 奶奶
Granny?
奶奶
Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast.
这个老太婆跑得还真快
- Granny? - Granny.
-奶奶 -奶奶
Granny?
奶奶
Come out, come out wherever you are!
出来吧 快点出来吧
Come on, Granny.
出来吧 奶奶
Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you!
奶奶 奶奶 这里有梅子哦
Just the way you like them!
还给你嚼好了
I don't want to see that.
实在看不下去了
Oh, no.
What if your dad finds out?
你老爸发现了怎么办
I'm not as tough as I look!
我可没我看上去那么强壮
Wait, do you hear that?
等下 你听到了吗
Go long!
远投
Cool!
太酷了
Hey, look, there's Ethan.
快看 那就是伊桑
Yeah, Ethan!
伊桑
You go, boy!
该你了 伙计
That was nice.
太棒了
See? Fun, no danger.
看到了吗 有趣而且没危险
Check me out!
我来了
- I'm sure he's fine. - I'm completely not fine!
-我保证他没事 -我绝对有事
You did not just do that! That was crazy!
你还真滑下来了 太疯狂了
Nice.
棒极了
Isn't he perfect?
他是不是很完美
"Perfect." It's such a strong word.
"完美"这词用得有点过
Maybe "Adequate."
他最多也就是个"还行"
Who are we stalking?
我们正在偷窥谁
Is it Ethan? I bet it's Ethan.
那就是伊桑吗 我打赌那肯定是伊桑
- Hey, Weiner. - What are you guys doing here?
-温纳 -你们俩在这做什么
Manny told us to keep an eye on you.
曼尼让我们跟紧你
- But not to let you see us. - Under any circumstances.
-但是不能让你看到 -在任何情况下
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋
Okay, I'm going for it. Do I look okay?
我要去试试了 我看起来还好吧
Louis?
路易斯
"Okay" doesn't even begin to cover it.
"还好"远远不足以表达
Louis. You're the greatest friend ever!
路易斯 你是有史来最棒的朋友
That's me.
是我
Hi, Ethan, my name's Peaches. What's yours?
伊桑 我叫小桃 你叫什么名字
What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be...
我在干什么 好吧 酷一点
No!
Yeah. That's intense!
真有激情
This hurts so much!
太疼了
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Gross. It's that weirdo who chills with possums!
真恶心 是那个和负鼠混在一起的怪家伙
What just happened?
刚发生什么了
Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry.
不 伊桑 太对不起了
Wow, you're even better-looking up close.
凑近看你更帅了
Phenomenal. I mean...
真是极品 我意思是
You have a twin sister?
你有个双胞胎妹妹吗
Am I interrupting something?
我碍着什么事了吗
Dad!
老爸
Sorry, if I just...
抱歉 如果我
- Wait, no, you go left. - Just move back a bit.
-等下 你往左边点 -后退一点
You! Keep away from my daughter.
你 离我女儿远点
- Dad... - And you, you're grounded!
-老爸 -还有你 你被禁足了
- But I didn't do... - Grounded!
-但是我什么都没 -禁足
Loser alert.
离她远点
Ouch, that's her dad.
那是她老爸
Seriously, that's embarrassing.
说真的 这是丢死人了
What a freak.
真是个怪胎
Peaches!
小桃
Peaches, come on. Let's talk about this!
小桃 得了吧 我们谈谈吧
How could you embarrass me in front of my friends?
你怎么可以在我朋友面前这么羞辱我
You deliberately went where you weren't supposed to!
谁让你去了不该去的地方呢
You can't control my life!
你不该控制我的生活
I'm trying to protect you! That's what fathers do.
我是在保护你 这是父亲应该做的
Well... I wish you weren't my father.
好吧 我希望从来没你这个父亲
She's just upset, honey.
她正在气头上 亲爱的
Peaches! It's not the end of the world.
小桃 天还没塌下来呢
Whoa. Excuse me.
对不起
I don't think that was you.
我不觉得那是你
- What was that? - I don't know.
-那是什么 -我不知道
Stay there.
待在那别动
I'll come to you.
我走你们那边
- Ellie! - Manny!
-艾丽 -曼尼
No!
- Dad! - Peaches, get back!
-老爸 -小桃 快回去
Hurry, Dad! Hurry!
快点 老爸 快点
Manny!
曼尼
- Diego! - You never would have made it!
-迭戈 -你不可能过去的
Ellie, behind you!
艾丽 小心身后
What's happening?
出什么事了
Go to the land bridge! You'll be safe on the other side.
快去大陆桥 到另一边你们就安全了
No, Manny! No!
不 曼尼 不
I'll meet you there!
我们在那见面
Manny! No!
曼尼 不
Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now!
艾丽 你得离开这里 快跑吧
- Mom! - Get back! Get back!
-老妈 -后退 后退
Daddy!
老爸
Stay alive!
好好活着
No matter how long it takes, I will find you!
不管花多长时间 我都会找到你们的
Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened...
老妈 都是我的错 要是我听话
Peaches! This is not your fault, okay?
小桃 这不是你的错 好吗
What if I never see him again?
我再也见不到爸爸怎么办
And the last thing we did was fight.
我们一起做的最后一件事竟然是在吵架
Hey, your father is the toughest,
你老爸命很硬的
most stubborn mammoth I've ever met.
他是我见过最坚强的猛犸象
He'll come back for us. That's a promise.
他为了我们会回来的 他答应过的
Come on! Help me turn this thing around!
快点 帮我把冰块调个头
Everyone, please, settle down. Don't panic!
各位 冷静下来 不要惊慌
Wait, Mom, where's Louis? We have to find him.
等下老妈 路易斯呢 我们得找到他
Okay, fast.
好的 得快点
They need me! We got to get back.
他们需要我 我得回去
Buddy, this thing's too big to turn.
伙计 这块冰太大了转不了弯
The current's pulling us out.
水流也把我们往相反方向推
You know, my mother once told
我妈妈曾经告诉我
me that bad news was just good news in disguise.
坏消息是其实是乔装打扮的好消息
Was this before she abandoned you?
她是在遗弃你之前说的吧
Yes, it was.
是啊
But the point being that, even though things look bad...
但是关键在于 尽管事情看起来挺糟
there's a rainbow around every corner
但是风雨之后总会看见彩虹的
and nothing but smooth sailing ahead!
到那时我们就会一帆风顺 勇往直前
Smooth sailing, Sid?
一帆风顺 希德
- Louis? Louis? - Louis?
-路易斯 路易斯 -路易斯
Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!
温纳 温纳 温纳
Louis, where are you? Come on, we have to go.
路易斯 你在哪 我们该走了
Louis?
路易斯
Peaches!
小桃
Louis, you have to jump.
路易斯 快跳下来
No! Go, save yourselves.
不 快走 照顾好自己
We're not leaving without you.
没有你我们不会离开的
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Jump!
跳下来
This is why I travel underground.
这就是我总待在地下的原因
Thanks for coming back.
谢谢你赶回来
What do you mean? You don't leave a friend behind.
不必客气 你也不会丢下朋友的
Great, let's go.
太好了 快走吧
That wall is going to keep moving and crush us.
那堵墙一直在移动 它会碾碎我们的
We need to get to the land bridge.
我们得赶到大陆桥那
Any questions?
谁有问题
Yes?
请说
When you drink water through your trunk,
当你用象鼻喝水时
does it taste like boogers?
尝起来会有鼻屎的味道吗
No.
Well, sometimes. Let's move!
有时会 我们快走吧
Just keep your eye on the horizon.
盯紧地平线
I can't find the horizon.
我找不到地平线
Holy crab!
好大只螃蟹
Hold me.
抱紧我
If I don't make it,
如果我没撑过去
find me a wife, and tell her I love her.
给我找个老婆 然后告诉她我爱她
We made it!
我们成功了
Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do?
再来啊 大海 这难道就是你的能耐
Am I right, buddy?
我说的对吗 兄弟
Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner!
风雨之后真的见到彩虹了
Peaches!
小桃
You okay?
你还好吧
I'm just so worried about my dad.
我就是太担心我父亲了
Listen, we're going to get to him.
听着 我们正要去见他
At this pace, we'll stay ahead of the wall
就这个速度 我们跑不赢那堵墙的
and we'll make it to the land bridge before you know it.
我们到大陆桥那才能知道你父亲怎样了
We're all going to survive this.
我们都能熬过去的
Okay, maybe they won't. But everyone else, totally fine.
好吧 除了他们其他人都会好好的
We're still heading away from home.
我们还在往相反方向飘着
Yeah, but we survived, and we still have each other.
至少我们还活着 我们还拥有彼此
Things could be worse, right?
本来事情会更糟的 对吧
For once, he's actually right.
这次他倒说对了
We made it through storms and tidal waves
我们撑过了暴风和潮汐
and a vicious assortment of seafood.
还有各种邪恶的海鲜
What more can they hit us with?
还能有什么打击
Trying to make me get up if I don't want to get up.
我不想起床就叫我起床
If I want to get up, I'd get up.
我想起床就自己起床
Hello?
有人吗
What the...?
什么
Damn it, I'm trying to sleep!
讨厌 我正准备睡觉
Granny? You're alive!
奶奶 你还活着
And can we say how thrilled we are to see you?
我们能说见到你很激动吗
Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here?
胖子 帮忙把我弄出去
Hey, come on.
加把劲
Pretend I'm a dessert, that should motivate you.
假装我是饭后甜点 也许可以激励你
I can't believe this. You slept through that storm?
真不敢相信 你睡着就把暴风熬过去了
I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns.
我睡着的时候彗星还把独角兽都灭绝了
Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney.
谢谢你放的洗澡水 希德
- Granny, grab my paw. - No way.
-奶奶 抓住我的爪子 -没门
This is my first bath in decades.
这是我几十年来头次洗澡
There's your proof.
看来是真的
Quick! Somebody do something!
快点 快帮忙啊
- I got you, Granny. - Get off of me!
-我抓住你了 奶奶 -放开我
Granny!
奶奶
What are you peeping toms all looking at?
你们这些偷窥狂在看什么
A lady can't take a bath in peace?
女士就不能安心洗个澡
Eyeballing me like a rump roast.
别一脸馋样的盯着我
What's the life expectancy for a female sloth?
雌性树懒的预期寿命一般是多少
She'll outlive us all, you know that, right?
她会比我们都长寿的 你懂的 对吧
Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest.
是啊 恶人活千年嘛
How big is this ocean?
这海就没有个尽头吗
Water, water, everywhere.
大海啊 你全是水
Nor any drop to drink.
却没有一口能喝的
Well, except maybe that drop.
说不定这一口没事
That's a little salty.
有点儿咸...死啦
Precious! Mommy's calling you.
小宝 妈妈叫你呢
Precious! Come here, sweetie.
小宝 快到这来
Lady, have you seen Precious?
姐们儿 看见我的小宝没
If you mean the imaginary, or perhaps deceased pet
你是说那个你一直在找的传说中的宠物吗
that you keep searching for,
也许是死了吧
no, I haven't.
反正我没看见
Guys, look.
大家快瞧
Where there's birds, there's land, right?
有鸟就说明陆地不远了 是吧
Buddy, come here.
伙计 到这儿来
No, wait, wait! Come back.
不 别走 快回来
Come back!
快回来
It's a huge bounty, mon capitaine.
报告船长 前方有块儿大肥肉
Four passengers. Ripe for the taking.
一共四人 手到擒来
One very smelly, and one very plump.
一个臭哄哄 一个肉乎乎
In my ocean?
在我的领海里吗
What a terrible turn of events.
真是形势严峻啊
I love a terrible turn of events.
但我很喜欢
Am I hallucinating,
是我眼花了吗
or is that ice coming straight towards us?
那块冰正朝我们冲来
Yeah, it's coming. It sounds like there's animals on it.
没错 上面好像还有动物
We're being rescued, we're being rescued!
我们得救啦 我们得救啦
I hear laughter.
我还听见了笑声
Must be a party cruise.
那一定是艘游轮喽
They look fluffy.
他们都毛茸茸的
I get the big woolly one.
我来对付那个大长毛
Get ready to slice and dice, boys.
准备大开杀戒吧 兄弟们
Knock it off, Squint.
闭嘴 斜眼
Wait for Captain's orders.
等待船长的指示
Ahoy, down there!
下面的朋友你们好吗
How lucky are you?
你们真走运
You know these waters are infested with pirates.
这片水域是海盗的天堂
Right, boys?
大家说是不是
Glad we found you before they did.
多亏我们先发现了你们
Captain Gutt, here to help.
肚肚船长为你效劳
You know, that's a nice monkey.
真是只乖猴子
Look, we don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹什么麻烦
We just need to get back to the continent.
只想回到陆地上去
The continent? That pile of rubble?
陆地 你是说那堆石头吗
My family's there, so if you could just...
我全家都在那儿 如果你能
Your family? That is so sweet.
你全家吗 听上去好幸福哦
I hope you said goodbye,
希望你已经和他们告别过了
because there's no way back.
因为你不可能再回去了
Yes, there is. Don't you remember, Captain?
能的 你忘了吗 船长
You can sail to Switchback Cove
只要到回转湾
and catch the current back from there.
借着那里的洋流回去就行
It's like a steel trap, this noggin is.
我的脑子可真灵
Thank you, Mister Flynn.
弗林先生 可真谢谢你了
See? I knew there was a way home.
看 我就知道能回家
There is no home!
想得美
There is only here.
这就是你们唯一的归宿
And here, your ship belongs to me.
而且你的船也得归我
Battle stations!
准备作战
Fly the colors!
升旗
Now surrender your ship or face my fury.
不把船交出来 就尝尝我的厉害吧
Or face your furry what?
尝尝你的奇怪的什么
Not "Furry". Fury!
不是奇怪 是厉害
Fire!
开火
Hit the mammoth, win a prize.
打猛犸 拿大奖啊
Fire the starboard cannons.
右舷炮开火
I love this job!
太爽啦
Shira, fetch.
希拉 上
Aye-aye, Captain.
遵命 船长
You almost made it.
就差那么一点儿
I don't fight girls.
我不打女人
I can see why.
因为你打不过吧
Belly flop.
吃我一肚子
Sid!
希德
Let's rumba, tiny.
跳个舞吧 小家伙
Lights out, big fella.
你完了 大块头
Manny!
曼尼
Hello.
醒啦
Buddy. Welcome to the party.
哥们儿 欢迎来参加派对
Let's see what kind of moves you got.
让我们欣赏下你的舞姿吧
Dance, little Scrat fish!
松鼠小鱼鱼 跳起来
Dance your coconuts off!
跳得再激情点儿
Happy dance.
真欢乐
Look at him.
看他啊
Where's my bootie? Has anyone seen it?
我的吃的呢 谁看见了
Dude, it's right behind you.
在你后面
Where? Where's my bootie?
哪呢 在哪呢
I can't see it.
我瞧不见
It's all I can see.
满眼都是大屁股
This is a lovely vacation. Best I've ever had.
这是我这辈子最棒的假期
Morning, sunshine.
早安 天气真好
Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship.
我决定主动伸出手 一握泯恩仇
That's your foot.
这是你的脚
Nothing gets by you, does it?
还真是什么都瞒不过你
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I bet you're feeling lost, scared, confused.
你们一定既迷惘 恐慌又困惑
Allow me to explain.
我来说明一下情况
Help me out, boys.
配合我一下 兄弟们
Captain's going to sing a shanty!
船长要唱歌了
Here you are on a boat. You're adrift, you're afloat.
身在孤舟兀兀中 漂泊不定万念空
One might even say you're stuck.
身陷此地不能动
Well, I don't want to gloat But I would like to note,
我不愿幸灾乐祸 但我要对你们说
that you're in luck.
你们运气很不错
You've been saved by the ape that rules these waters,
海王猩猩救了你
so forget about your wives and daughters.
忘掉你们的妻女
First Mate introduce me to them, please!
大副 告诉他们我是谁
Aye-aye, Captain Gutt.
遵命 肚肚船长
- He's the big and scary. - Elegant yet hairy.
-他壮实又威风 -优雅还毛茸茸
- Fear-inspiring. - Years from retiring.
-令人恐慌 -年富力强
- Looting, stealing. - Banana peeling.
-抢掠杀烧 -擅剥香蕉
Undisputed Master of the Seas.
无可争辩的海洋霸王
- That's me! - 'Tis he!
-是我 -是他
- That's me! - 'Tis he!
-是我 -是他
- That's me! - 'Tis he!
-是我 -是他
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
I'm a primate pirate pioneer.
先进海盗我典型
And these are my brave buccaneers,
强将手下无弱兵
all of whom were once lost souls like you.
虽然一度迷失过
It's true.
没错
- He rescued us. - He saved our butts.
-他拯救我们 -他保护我们
For that we owe our lives to Gutt.
他是我们的大恩人
And assuming he doesn't kill you,
若他放过你们小命
you will owe him, too.
你们也会感激涕零
Kill them?
杀他们吗
Me? No, no.
我会吗 当然不
Well, at least not this very large, useful mammoth.
至少会这留下这大块头长毛象
Hands off.
手拿开
Anyway.
总之
Here we are on a ship moving at quite a clip
我们身在孤舟中 风驰电掣向前冲
through the ever-shifting ice.
穿越多变的冰层
Come along on a trip!
加入我们吧
- That's a hint! - That's a tip!
-这是暗示 -也是提醒
That's good advice!
一个不错的建议
In a world that's going under,
在这即将覆灭的世界
to survive you must learn to plunder.
生存意味着烧杀抢掠
Luckily that's my field of expertise.
幸好这是我专长
He's the best.
他是最棒的
- He's a robbing, thieving. - We really should be leaving.
-他抢骗偷拐 -我们必须离开
- Weapon throwing. - We got to get going.
-他是投掷高手 -我们马上就走
- Sloth-slaying. - Wish we could be staying.
-他专杀树懒 -我们还是留下吧
Undisputed, uncontested.
无可争议 毋庸置疑
- Monkey suited. - Yeah, you guessed it
-一表猴才 -你说得很对
Master of the seas.
海洋的霸王
Please.
我的天
- That's me! - 'Tis he!
-是我 -是他
- That's me! - 'Tis he!
-是我 -是他
- It's who? - It's you!
-是谁 -是你
Just testing, I knew.
考考你 我知道
It's me!
这就是我
Good shanty, sir.
唱得好 先生
"Captain Gutt"? Really?
肚肚船长 你真叫这个吗
I have a little paunch, too.
我也有个好胃口
But I wouldn't name myself after it.
不过我不会拿它当我的名字
That's funny. You're a funny guy.
真搞笑 你这人很有趣
But that's not how I got my name.
不过我并非因此得名
These got me my name.
是这个让我声名远扬
- I don't get it. - No?
-我没太懂 -是吗
Okay. Let me give you a visual aid.
好 我让你看明白
I just gently press here.
我轻轻地点一下这里
- That tickles. - And go down like this.
-好痒 -再这样划下来
And then your innards become your outards.
然后你就会被开肠破肚
I still don't get it.
还是不懂
Look, as much as I'm tempted to join a monkey,
我说 要我和一个猴子
the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding,
一只复活节兔子和一个大布丁袋子做队友
I'll pass.
还是算了吧
No one's going to stop me from getting back to my family.
没有人能阻挡我回家
I'm going to lambada with your liver, buddy.
看我把你的肝挖出来
Let me at him!
让我来
That family is going to be the death of you.
你的家会变成你的致命弱点的
First mate, jettison the deadweight.
大副 把他们扔下海
Aye-aye, sir. Prepare the plank!
遵命 准备木板
Prepare the plank!
准备木板
Preparing the plank!
木板准备
What? You want me to walk into the water?
干啥 你要我跳到水里吗
I can't because I just ate less than 20 minutes ago,
我刚吃完饭20分钟 不能跳的
and you know the rule.
这样对身体不好
That's a myth.
那是伪科学
Okay, as long as it's safe.
好吧 安全就行
- Wait! - Thank goodness.
-等一下 -谢天谢地
Dump the wench, too.
把那老娘们儿也扔下去
Ladies first.
女士优先哟
Such a nice boy.
真绅士
Why can't you be more like him, Sidney?
你就不能跟他学学吗 希德
Granny, no! Wait!
奶奶 别去 等等
Manny!
曼尼
Get me to the vine.
把我转到绳子那儿去
Yeah, yeah, got it.
好的 收到
You all got some ugly goldfish.
你养的金鱼真难看
Come on, a little more.
加油 再使点劲儿
No!
Extinct that mammoth!
干掉那长毛象
Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt!
曼尼加油 给那猴子点颜色看看
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Eleven tons of landlubber blubber.
11吨重的死胖子
I'm not fat! I'm poufy.
我不胖 只是毛发蓬松
Too bad, tubby.
太可惜了 肥仔
I could have used you.
你本来可以做我的手下
Ain't going to happen, Captain.
恕难从命 船长
I got you, Granny.
奶奶 我来接着你
Giddy up! Let's go, let's go.
驾驾 快走快走
Does anyone have floaties?
有救生艇吗
No! No!
不 不
My bounty!
我的财宝
They sunk our battleship. What are we going to do?
咱们的战舰被击沉了 怎么办
We're all going to drown.
我们都要被淹死啦
You're a sea creature, you idiot.
笨蛋 你本来就生活在海里
Good point, sir.
你说得对
Should I fly the white, Captain?
船长 要翻成白旗吗
No!
不要
Wait. What about Shira?
等一下 希拉怎么办
- What about her? - Yeah, what about her?
-怎么办 -对 怎么办
Anyone else want to play "Captain"?
到底谁是船长
Good.
很好
Now come on, blubber-brain. Swim!
加把劲 蠢货 快推
Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there?
肚肚船长 弗林 你们在吗
Here. Grab hold.
这边 抓紧我
No, go away. I'd rather drown.
不 走开 我宁愿被淹死
Whatever the lady wants.
悉听尊便 女士
I said I didn't need your help.
我说过不需要你的帮助
You're welcome. So, care to join our scurvy crew?
别客气 要屈尊加入我们吗
Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber?
两只树懒 一头猛犸 一只剑齿虎
You guys are like the start of a bad joke.
这构思也太没笑点了
And we saved you.
可我们救了你
That makes you the punch line, kitty.
这不是很讽刺吗 小猫咪
Don't call me "kitty."
别叫我小猫咪
Okay, I won't.
好的 不会了
Kitty.
小猫咪
If they kiss, I'm going to puke.
他们如果接吻 我就去吐
What? Wait, no.
什么 绝不会
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
I don't think we're ever going to get there.
我觉得永远也走不到了
Maybe we should rest for a few hours.
我们休息一会儿吧
Thank you.
多谢
Night, Ellie.
晚安 艾丽
I miss you, Dad.
老爸 我想你
Well, that's something you don't see every day.
真是大开眼界
Ethan!
伊桑
I meant to do that.
我故意这样的
I've never seen a mammoth sleep like that.
我从没见过这样睡觉的猛犸
What? No, this just helps me think.
什么 不 这个姿势能帮助我思考
It gets blood to the old noggin and away from the old...
能促进脑部血液循环
Whatever.
当我没说
Okay, that's a little weird.
好吧 还是有点奇怪
So, how are you doing, you know, with all of this?
出了这么多事 你还好吗
Honestly, a little scared.
说实话 有点害怕
Okay, a lot scared.
好吧 我怕极了
Everything we knew is gone.
我们熟悉的一切都消逝了
Yeah, I was pretty scared, too.
没错 我也很害怕
I mean, not scared, but, like, concerned.
算不上害怕吧 应该是担忧
Do you want to walk with me tomorrow?
明天一起走走好吗
Try and get our minds off all this stuff.
散散心 换换情绪
You want to walk with me?
你要和我散步吗
You did almost flatten me this morning.
今天早上我差点被你压扁了
So, I figure it can't really go worse than that, right?
我想最坏也就是这样了 不是吗
Yeah.
说得对
Just one thing.
有个条件
It's totally no big deal,
不是什么大问题
but you might want to lose the molehog.
不过最好不要带上那只鼹鼠
Louis? Yeah, sure, not a problem.
路易斯吗 好 没问题
Someone looks happy.
你心情不错哦
Ethan's great, isn't he?
伊桑很棒 你说呢
Baby, I know you like this one.
宝贝 我知道你喜欢他
but just don't let anyone change who you are, okay?
不过不要为了他放弃自我 好吗
I know.
我懂
You coming up?
上来睡吗
I think I'm going to sleep down here tonight.
我今晚在下面睡了
Okay.
好吧
Night, baby.
晚安 宝贝
Night, Mom.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Dad.
晚安 爸爸
Chew this sandwich for me.
把这块三明治嚼了喂我
Granny, why didn't our family want us?
奶奶 为什么家里人抛弃了咱们
What's wrong with us?
咱们做错什么了吗
They think we're screw-ups and we can't do anything right.
他们觉得咱们是废物 啥都能搞砸
It's a rat!
有耗子
No! No!
松开 松开
- Screw up. - Sid!
-搞砸喽 -希德
We'll never make it home on this thing.
咱们划着这玩意没法回家
Maybe you should have thought
真是天才 或许你在弄沉我们的冰船前
of that before you capsized our berg, genius.
就应该想到这一点
Yeah, trying to escape.
我是为了逃命
- Wimp! - Whiner!
-懦夫 -牢骚大王
- Crybaby! - Land!
-娇气包 -陆地
Yeah, land! Wait, what?
对 陆地 等等 你说什么
Not her. There!
没说她 看那边
Land!
是陆地
Everyone paddle. Paddle!
大家快划 划啊
Food! I missed you so much!
好吃的 我想死你们了
Look at me, I've wasted away.
看看我都瘦成什么样了
Okay, snack time is over. We got to build a raft.
好了 别吃了 我们要做个木筏
Manny.
曼尼
Shira must really hate building rafts.
希拉是有多讨厌做木筏啊
Go get her. She can help us get back.
抓住她 咱们回家要靠她呢
Shira!
希拉
Gotcha!
你跑不掉的
Let go of me!
放开我
Where do you think you're going?
你想往哪儿跑啊
Switchback Cove.
回转湾
It's the way home.
这那是回家的路
Oh, no.
You call this a ship you miserable runts?
这也叫做船吗 你们这些低等畜生
Yeah, you little runts. Get to work.
小畜生们 赶紧干活
Faster, you worthless, wormy sons of sorry excuses
快点 真没用 拿抱歉当借口的懦夫
for shark bait weevils!
只配当鲨鱼诱饵
- What did he say? - I don't know.
-他在说什么 -不知道
Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown
日落之前把冰船造好
or I will keelhaul the lot of you!
不然就把你们这帮家伙关进船底
So what do you think?
你们怎么想
Two words, anger management.
两个字 淡定
I'm talking about the current.
我在说当务之急的事儿呢
Diego's right. We found the way home.
迭戈是对的 我们找到了回家的路
Yeah, that's great. Too bad we don't have a ship.
很好 悲剧的是我们没有船
Sure we do. It's right there.
当然有 那不就是吗
Well, that's a flawless plan.
这计划真完美
You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates.
你们想从海盗手里抢走海盗船吗
It pains me to say this, but our prisoner has a point.
不得不承认我们的囚犯说的有道理
Yeah, well...
好吧
Guys. The trees have ears.
大家看 隔树有耳
Wait a minute, maybe we can help each other.
等等 或许我们可以相互帮忙
Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out.
小伙计们 快出来
No, no, it's okay. We're not going to hurt you.
不要怕 没事的 我们不会伤害你们
How about you and us against the pirates, huh?
我们联手对抗海盗如何
You got no idea what I'm saying, do you?
是不是听不懂我的话
Okay, ship, me want.
我们需要 船
Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim.
你以为你是猛犸泰山啊
Go ahead make fun. He got it.
尽管取笑我吧 他已经听懂了
Thank you.
谢谢
May I try?
我来试试吧
Yeah, knock yourself out.
随你的便吧
Okay, watch this.
看好了
Sick sloths sip broth, sick sloths sip broth.
树上树懒喝素汤 树上树懒喝素汤
That, they got?
这也行
Yup, they're in.
他们要加入了
Great, we'll free your buddies
好的 我们会救出你们的同伴
and we can all work together
大家同心协力
to kick a little pirate booty.
抢走海盗的战利品
Easy, kitty. Water.
放松 猫咪 给你水
You need it.
你需要喝水
I don't need anything from you.
我不要你的任何东西
Fine, die of thirst. That will really show me.
好 等你渴死的时候就知道要不要了
Wait.
等等
I'll take it.
把水给我
Thank you.
多谢
You have a way of saying
你说谢谢的时候
"Thank you" That makes it sound like "Drop dead."
口气却像是说 去死吧
It's a gift.
这也是本事
Well, you're pretty soft, for a saber.
对剑齿虎来说 你真娘
Excuse me, I am not soft.
什么 我才不娘
I happen to be a remorseless assassin.
我曾经是个无情的杀手
Diego-poo!
迭戈宝贝
Hey, I made you another coral necklace.
我又给你做了个珊瑚项链
He keeps losing them.
你老是弄丢
Yeah, I think I'm starting to get why you're not in a pack.
我开始明白你为什么脱离族群了
Listen, I chose to leave my pack, all right?
我是自愿的好不好
Congratulations, warrior princess.
恭喜了 勇敢的公主
So did I.
我也是
- Really? - What?
-真的吗 -什么
Nothing, I just know how hard that is
没什么 我懂那有多艰难
walking away from everything you know.
离开你熟悉的一切
Oh, great, are we going to braid each other's fur now?
太好了 接着我们该互相梳头了吧
Funny. Really funny.
好笑 真好笑
Can I tell you the difference between you and me?
我能告诉你我们之间的不同吗
I wouldn't still be wearing that necklace?
区别是我不戴项链吗
No, we both might have wanted out of pack life
我们是都离群而居
but at least I didn't trade one pack for another.
但至少我不会出卖朋友
I got something more.
我拥有更多的东西
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是吗 是什么
- A herd. - What's the difference?
-团队 -那有什么差别
We have each other's backs.
我们相互照应
Gutt has my back. I'm his first mate.
肚肚船长会照应我 我是他的大副
Really?
真的吗
Because I don't see
那我怎么没看见
Gutt sending out any search parties for you.
肚肚派人来救你
You know, you won't beat him.
你打不过他 这你应该知道
Your big furry friend over there?
至于你那个毛茸茸的大块头朋友
He has no idea what he's up against.
他根本不知道要对付的是什么人
Yeah, but neither does Gutt.
是吗 不过肚肚也一样
Unwind the binds, don't let go until we're all on board.
解开绳索 等我们都上了船再放手
Okay, we need precision timing from everyone
大家要控制好时间
to get that ship.
才能抢到船
Half-pint, you got your end covered, right?
矮小子 你负责的事情都准备好了吗
I'm going to take that as a "Yes." Diego?
我就当你没问题了 迭戈
I'll free his little friends.
我负责救出他们的朋友
Sid and Granny?
希德和奶奶呢
Untie the ship, sir!
松开绳 长官
Right, unwind the vines,
对 解开船绳
and don't let go until we're all on board.
等我们都上了船 再放手
We're relying on you, Sid. You got that?
全靠你了 希德 你明白吗
Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir.
明白 全力以赴
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll be easy since we don't have to guard Shira anymore.
少个人手来看守希拉就容易多了
We need to move, now.
必须得立刻行动了
Squint, batten down the hatches.
斜眼 封闭舱门
Raz, hoist the anchor.
雷兹 起锚
And, Gupta, fly the colors.
盖普塔去升旗
Of course, Captain.
好的 船长
We're setting sail for vengeance, lads.
我们的复仇之航就要开启了
I love vengeance.
我就爱复仇
Captain!
船长
Shira! Oh, what a relief!
希拉 真是松了口气
I thought we'd lost you.
我以为我们失去了你
The mammoth. He washed ashore with me.
我跟那头长毛象一起被冲上岸的
What? He's here?
什么 他在这里
Did you sink your fangs into him? Did he beg for his life?
你咬伤他了吗 他跪地求饶了吗
No, the saber took me down.
没有 那只剑齿虎把我打败了
You're a failure.
你这个失败者
I need warriors,
我需要的是勇士
and all I have are kitty cats and bunny rabbits.
不是小猫咪和小白兔
And a seal and a kangaroo.
或是海豹和袋鼠
You take the saber down, or you die trying.
就是死也应该干掉那只剑齿虎
No excuses.
别找借口
Yes, Captain.
是 船长
Mr. Squint.
斜眼
Aye, sir.
是 船长
You're first mate now.
你现在是大副了
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain.
太好了 遵命 船长
Out of my way, saber. You answer to me now.
别挡路 虎妞 你现在听我指挥
Gutt, listen, he's coming for the...
肚肚船长 他来是为了抢...
Grab your weapons, mates!
伙计们 拿起武器
Not the spoon, Flynn.
不是勺子 弗林
Follow me!
跟我来
Yeah, let's do this.
冲啊
Let me at him! Yeah!
让我来干掉他
Guys, that's not necessary, really.
不必这样 真的
I love you, too, yeah.
我也爱你们
Get to the ship, don't screw up.
只搞船 不搞砸
Get to the ship, don't screw up.
只搞船 不搞砸
- Unwind the vines. - Don't let go.
-松开绳 -别松手
- Unwind the vines. - Don't let go.
-松开绳 -别松手
- Unwind the vines. - Don't let go.
-松开绳 -别松手
Oh, yummo!
好吃的
Sid, no! It's a lotus berry.
别吃 希德 那是毒莓
It will paralyze you.
吃了会全身麻痹
Oh, please. I know my berries.
拜托 我最懂莓果了
Don't swallow.
不要吃
See, I'm fine.
看 我没事吧
If there's one thing I know, it's berries.
如果我只懂一样东西 那就是莓果
Yeah, finally!
大对决
Who's the Easter Bunny now?
看看谁是复活节兔子
- It worked, he bought it! - Come on!
-成功 他中计了 -快啊
No, no!
It's been a diversion.
这是调虎离山计
I know, I'm having a blast.
是躲猫猫 真有意思
No, pinhead, they're stealing my ship.
不是 你这笨蛋 他们要偷我的船
One thing, Sid. You couldn't do one thing?
希德 就这一件事你都做不好吗
Look at you.
看看你
Sid, can you hear me?
希德 听见我说话吗
Bye-bye.
再见
Say something, buddy.
快说话 伙计
Let's get them!
抓住他们
Let's go.
快走
The ship!
船跑了
Come on, we've got to catch it before it hits open water!
快点 我们要在它驶入大海之前追上它
Sorry. All right, I'll hold you higher.
抱歉 我提高点
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Say adieu, mammoth!
再见吧 长毛象
Adieu!
再见
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
I'm coming, Sid.
希德我来了
I got you! I got you! I got you!
接住了 接住了
I'm coming for you, mammoth.
我来了 长毛象
Diego!
迭戈
Come on!
Come on, move it!
快点
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
You don't understand. I don't have a choice.
你不明白 我没得选
You don't have to live this way, Shira.
你不必再跟着他们混 希拉
You'll be safe with us.
你可以和我们呆在一起
- We take care of each other. - Diego!
-我们相互照应 -迭戈
I can't hold on much longer.
我坚持不了多久了
Diego!
迭戈
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
Come with me.
跟我走
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I've got your back.
我来断后
So long, banana breath. Thanks for the ship!
再见 香蕉猴 谢谢你的船
Oh, no, he's gone forever!
不 他要永远离开我们了
Oh! There he is.
又回来了
Shore leave is over.
岸上假期结束了
Get your sorry carcasses on board now.
你们这帮懒骨头快上船
Gutt, I can explain.
肚肚船长 听我解释
When this ends...
这件事情结束后
I'll have a tiger's skin hanging on my wall.
我会在我的墙上挂张虎皮
I don't care whose.
要么是他的要么就是你的
That mammoth has taken my ship
那头长毛象偷走了我的船
my bounty
我的战利品
and now the loyalty of my crew.
还有我属下的忠诚
I will destroy him
我要毁了他
and everything he loves.
和他所爱的一切
Wait for it. Wait for it.
等它过来 等它过来
That was awesome.
太棒了
Can I ask you guys something?
我能问你们一件事吗
How are you both so happy?
为什么你们会这么开心
Doesn't it weigh on you that the world might be ending?
世界末日来了 你们怎么就没一点压力
Can I tell him our secret?
能告诉他我们的秘密吗
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
We're very, very stupid.
因为我们非常非常白痴
But, still, you're not a teensy bit concerned about...
但是 你们一点都不关心迫近的死亡吗
I don't know, say, imminent death?
我无法理解
I'm going to go find Peaches.
我要去找小桃
Guys, over here. Come on, it's a shortcut.
大家来走这边的捷径
You're going to love this.
你一定会喜欢这个
Come on, girls, let's have some fun.
快点 大家来找点乐子
- This is so cool. - It's like we're upside down.
-这真酷 -就像世界颠倒过来
That is amazing.
太神奇了
Echo!
有回音
Too bad your molehog friend isn't here, huh?
可惜你的鼹鼠朋友没来
You're not really friends with him, are you?
你俩不是那种真朋友吧
Yeah, come clean, Peaches.
是啊 澄清一下吧 小桃
Are you friends with that awkward little rodent or not?
你跟那笨蛋小动物是朋友吗
I mean...
我是说
Louis and I, we've hung out or whatever.
我和路易斯是经常在一起玩什么的
But, no, we're not really friends-friends.
但是我们并不是真正的朋友
Not friends?
不是朋友
Louis! I...
路易斯 我
Busted.
被逮到了
Good to know.
知道了也好
Louis, wait.
路易斯等等
He even runs away like a loser.
逃跑的样子也很逊
Whoa, Peaches, don't stress. You're with us now.
不用担心 你现在是我们的一员了
Yeah, stress is so stressful.
是啊 沮丧的感觉真沮丧
Yeah, girl, if you're going to
姑娘 如果你要担心什么
stress about something, stress about your hair.
还不如担心怎么改善一下你的发型
I know, right? This humidity, I can't stand it.
我知道 这里太潮湿了 受不了
Guys, we should get out of here.
各位 我们得赶紧离开这里
Are you kidding? This is epic!
开玩笑吗 这可是见证奇迹的时刻
Go! Go! Go!
快跑 快跑
How sick was that?
真惊险啊
Yo, that was insane.
真疯狂
Hey, Peach, loosen up! Have some fun.
小桃 放松 多有趣啊
Fun, you call that fun? I'm out of here.
有趣 那也叫有趣 我要走了
Come on, do you really want to go back...
得了吧 你真的要抛弃我们
to hanging with a weird molehog freak and give all of this up?
和那个奇怪的鼹鼠朋友混在一起吗
I mean, it's bad enough that your family is half possum and...
你家人有一半负鼠血统已经够糟的了
Bad enough?
够糟的
There is nothing bad about being part of my family.
成为我家庭里的一员一点也不糟糕
I like hanging by my tail.
我就喜欢倒吊着睡觉
And if you geniuses are normal,
如果你们那样才叫正常
this species is going to end up extinct.
那这个物种肯定会绝种
Yeah, well, your species is going to be extinct first.
是吗 你们的物种才会先绝种
Burn!
真火爆
We're the same species, genius.
我们是同一物种 各位天才
What? Double burn.
什么 更爆了
Hey, I can wiggle my toe again.
我的脚趾又可以动了
The important one, the little piggy who went to market.
最重要的那根 第一根脚趾
Wait! I'm talking again.
等等 原来我已经可以说话了
I had so many things trapped inside of me
我有好多话想说
that I couldn't say.
却说不出来
Like, "Hey, I'm not dead!"
比如"我还没死"
And, "Why does a hurricane have an eye but not an ear?"
还有"为什么飓风有眼却没有耳"
I'll push him overboard. You guys say it was an accident.
我要把他丢海里 你们就当成是意外吧
I'm in. How about you, Diego? Diego?
我赞成 你呢 迭戈
Hey, relax, buddy!
放松 伙计
Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history.
疯狂船长和他的水上宠物园已成历史了
Come on! We're finally heading home!
高兴点 我们终于可以回家了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道是怎么了
I can't eat, can't sleep.
吃不下 睡不着
Maybe I'm coming down with something.
可能生病了吧
I know what you've got.
我知道是怎么回事
The L word.
L开头的那个词
Yeah, leprosy.
对 癫痫病
No, Sid, it's four letters.
希德 不是 是4个字母的那个
It starts with "L," Ends with "E."
以L开头 E结尾的那个
Lice!
长虱子吗
No, Diego, my friend, is in love.
迭戈 我的朋友恋爱了
Oh, yeah! Love.
对 是爱
You mean with the pirate? No.
跟那个海盗吗 不可能
Shira's gotten under your skin. Come on, admit it.
希拉占据了你的心 承认吧
A rugged saber like you.
一个你这样暴躁的剑齿虎
A more rugged saber like her.
和另一个更暴躁的母剑齿虎
No, no, no. You guys are dead wrong.
不 不 你们绝对搞错了
Denial is the clincher. You're in love, pussy cat!
欲盖弥彰啊 你恋爱了 小猫猫
Diego and Shira Sitting in a tree
迭戈和希拉树上坐
K-l-S-S-l-N-G
玩亲亲
Real mature, guys. Real mature.
你们真幼稚
Then comes marriage
夫妻双双入洞房
Then comes a baby in the baby carriage sucking his thumb.
生个宝宝舔手指
Diego.
迭戈
Diego.
迭戈
Shira?
希拉
I wanted to come with you.
我要和你走
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
Sid...
希德
I adore a sloth who cares nothing about personal hygiene.
我超爱那种不讲卫生的树懒
That's me, baby.
我就是 宝贝
Granny.
奶奶
Come to me, Granny.
到我这来 奶奶
Well, hello.
你好
The wrinklier the raisin, the sweeter the fruit.
熟果最好吃 熟女最有味
Granny likey.
奶奶喜欢
Granny likey very much.
奶奶非常喜欢
- Guys, aren't you paying attention? - Manny...
-伙计们 你们没看到吗 -曼尼
- Manny, are you there? - Ellie?
-曼尼 是你吗 -艾丽
We're over here, Manny.
我们在这儿 曼尼
This way, Daddy.
快过来 老爸
I really need you.
我需要你
I know, honey. Stay there.
我知道 亲爱的 待在那儿别动
I'm coming.
我来了
You were right, Manny. You're always right.
你是对的 曼尼 你说的永远没错
No, look, I was...
不 我...
Wait a minute. Ellie would never say that.
等等 艾丽可不会说这话
Manny? Manny.
曼尼 曼尼
No, they're not real. They're monsters!
不 他们不是真的 他们是怪物
They're sirens. Don't listen to them!
他们是海妖 别听他们的
Who can take the sunrise Sprinkle it with dew
太阳当空照 花儿对我笑
No! They may look real, but they're not.
不 别上当 但他们不是真的
They're going to destroy the ship.
他们会毁掉我们的船
Come on, tiger. Swim with me.
来吧 我的小老虎 和我一起游泳吧
Sid...
希德...
I have a snack for you.
我为你准备了点吃的
And she cooks, too.
她居然还会做饭
Sid, no!
希德 不
Why are we kissing?
我们干嘛要亲嘴
Because cruises are romantic
可能是月色太美太温柔了吧
Five more seconds and we'd have been goners.
再晚5秒钟我们就死定了
Call me.
记得打电话给我
Here, girl.
来这边 小姑娘
Here, Precious.
到这边来 小宝
She thinks she finally found her pet.
她觉得她找到她的宠物了
Good girl. Here you go.
乖孩子 给你
Granny, can't you throw imaginary food
奶奶 幻想的宠物
to your imaginary pet?
就用幻想的食物喂就好了
Enough already.
别再浪费了
We need to keep a lookout for home.
我们还不知道什么时候能回家呢
Ignore them, Precious.
别理他们 小宝
I do.
我自有打算
You can't take your eyes off her for one minute.
你的视线一分钟也不能离开她
Nope, it's like having a child.
是啊 就像照看小孩一样
Only without any of the joy.
只不过她可没小孩那么可爱
Hey, brain trust...
军师们
brace for impact.
注意前方
Guys, look.
伙计们 看啊
We're almost home!
我们就要到家了
Buddy, I never doubted you.
老兄 我一直相信你能带我们回家
Me either
我也是
Except for the six or seven times
除了那六七次
I thought we were going to die.
我们差点没命以外
What's wrong, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
You ever say something you knew you couldn't take back?
你说过覆水难收的话吗
Is this about Louis?
你是在说路易斯吧
I messed up so bad, Mom.
我搞砸了一切 妈妈
It's okay. It happens.
没关系 这很正常
Cute boys can whiplash your brain. No doubt about that.
小女孩都会被帅哥洗脑 你也不例外
But Ethan was the wrong guy.
不过伊桑和我想象中的不一样
And you figured it out.
幸好你发现了
You'll know what to say to Louis.
我想你知道该怎么向路易斯解释
What's going on?
怎么了
The land bridge.
大陆桥
It's gone.
不见了
We're trapped!
我们被困住了
But we were supposed to meet Dad here.
说好要在这里等爸爸的
What are we going to do?
现在怎么办
Ellie!
艾丽
Peaches!
小桃
Oh, no. The land bridge.
哦 不 大陆桥不见了
But if it's gone...
如果它不见了
- how are we going to... - Sid!
-那我们该怎么 -希德
No, they have to be on the other side.
不 他们会在另一边等我们
Manny, there is no other side.
曼尼 大陆桥没有另一边
They have to be here.
他们一定会在那儿等我的
Ellie!
艾丽
Peaches!
小桃
I'm here!
我回来了
Please... she's got to be here.
你们一定要在这里等我啊
Dad!
老爸
- Wait, did you hear that? - Manny...
-等等 你们听见了吗 -曼尼
No, I heard something. I heard it!
我听到了 我真的听到了
- Is that? - Peaches? There she is!
-是那边吗 -小桃 是她
Dad!
老爸
We're coming, sweetie. Don't move!
我们来了 亲爱的 在那儿别动
Daddy!
老爸
Peaches!
小桃
Welcome home, Daddy.
欢迎回家 老爸
Let go of me.
放开我
What are the odds?
真巧啊
We were just talking about you.
我们刚刚还在讨论你
You like the new ship? I call her Sweet Revenge.
这艘新船怎么样 我叫它甜蜜复仇号
And look here. We've got the catch du jour.
看这里 今天收获颇丰啊
Ellie.
艾丽
I'm all right.
我没事
Let my daughter go.
放了我女儿
It's okay.
没关系
He wants me. And he's going to get me.
他只是想抓我 朝我来吧
Sacrificing yourself for your daughter. How touching.
为了女儿牺牲自我 真感人啊
How predictable.
这也是人之常情
Now come and get her.
过来赎她吧
Good day, mate.
你好吗 伙计
You remember us?
还记得我们吗
We're the bad guys.
我们可不是什么好人
All right, let them go.
好了 可以放了他们了吧
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
You destroyed everything I had.
你摧毁了我曾经拥有的一切
I'm just returning the favor.
我现在要还你这份人情
No!
I warned you.
我可警告过你
Stop!
住手
Let the mammoth go!
放开那些猛犸象
Weiner?
温纳
Who brought the muscle to the party?
这个大块头是谁
Louis, don't!
路易斯 不要
What's he doing? He's going to get himself killed.
他在干嘛 他们会宰了他的
It's okay, I can handle him.
没关系 我能搞定它
How cute, a hero.
好可爱的小英雄啊
Let's see what bravery gets you.
我倒要看看你有多大胆子
Gupta, give the lad your weapon.
盖普塔 给他武器
Nice knowing you, kid.
幸会啊 小伙子
Let's dance, hero.
我们开始吧 小英雄
Don't stand there like barnacles. Get him!
都别傻站着 去抓他
Oi, going somewhere, mate?
这是去哪儿啊 伙计
Let me at him.
我来对付他
Any last words?
死前有话要说吗
Precious!
小宝
Will you stop with the Precious?
别提你那个小宝了
Mummy.
我的妈啊
Well, I guess we showed them, huh?
看 我们把他们吓跑了
- Precious! - That's your pet?
-小宝 -这就是你的宠物
Maybe that crazy old bat isn't that crazy after all.
也许这个老太婆并没有看上去那么疯
Nope, she's nuts.
不 她还是有点傻
You waiting for a formal invitation, fancy pants?
在等邀请函吗 娘娘腔
Get in.
来吧
I'm going to regret this.
我会后悔的
Bombs away!
导弹发射
Don't be a scaredy cat.
别像吓破胆的小猫一样啊
This smells worse than me.
闻着比我还臭
Precious, set your flippers 45 degrees north.
小宝 调转向北45度
Granny's done running.
该奶奶出马了
Back off.
让开
It's okay, I'm on your side.
别怕 我是来帮你的
I knew you were a traitor.
我就知道你是叛徒
Your little bunny nose
你生气时候
wiggles in the cutest way when you're mad.
小鼻子摇起来真可爱
Your nine lives are over, kitty.
你有九条命也不管用了 小猫咪
Silly rabbit...
傻兔子...
piracy doesn't pay.
没事当什么海盗
Hey, that's not cool.
这可不妙
Anyone have a body wipe?
谁给我块澡巾
Suck it up, buttercup. How's it looking?
闭嘴吧 小毛毛 情况怎么样
Not good, Granny sir.
不太好 奶奶长官
Full speed ahead!
全速前进
Dive, dive, dive!
下潜 下潜
Fire!
开火
This feels so good!
感觉真不错
Thank you, Mister Whale.
谢谢你 鲸鱼先生
- Hi, Manny. - Sid!
-嗨 曼尼 -希德
Help!
救命
Mom!
妈妈
No, Peaches, I'll get your mother. You stay there.
不 小桃你别动 我去救你妈妈
Hurry, Manny.
快来 曼尼
Payback time.
复仇时间到
Manny!
曼尼
- Ellie! - I got this, Dad.
-艾丽 -我来对付他 老爸
Peaches, no! It's too dangerous!
不 小桃 太危险了
Not if you're half-possum!
有负鼠血统还怕这个
She did it.
她做到了
My daughter's all grown up.
我的女儿真的长大了
That's my girl.
这才是我闺女
We need to get out of here.
我们得快点离开这儿
Go, go, I'm right behind you.
快点 我来断后
I'm right behind you.
不 是我来断你的后路
Dad!
老爸
No!
There's nowhere to run, Manny.
你跑不了了 曼尼
You know, this ocean isn't big enough for the both of us.
你懂的 一海不容二龙
Don't worry...
不过别担心
you won't take up much space once I flatten you.
被我摆平之后你就没那么占地儿了
I told you, tubby...
我告诉过你 胖子
you shouldn't have messed with the Master of the Seas.
你不该和大海之王作对
You know, sometimes, it pays to weigh eleven tons!
其实有时候 11吨的体重能派上用场
Bon voyage, monkey boy!
一路顺风 臭猴子
Did somebody hail a whale?
有人来欢迎鲸鱼吗
So, you must be Precious.
你一定就是小宝
Mission accomplished, Granny.
任务完成 奶奶
Who says old ladies can't drive?
谁说老太太当不了好司机
Oh, Captain Gutt!
肚肚船长
That's me!
是我
Let's rule the seas together.
我们一起来统治海洋吧
Aye, aye.
遵命
Dad!
老爸
How's that for an entrance?
这样出场够体面吧
Dad!
老爸
Manny.
曼尼
I told you your father would never give up on us.
我早就说过你老爸不会扔下我们不管的
Never.
永远不会
Hey, I actually...
其实我...
You know, Sid...
希德 其实
you're not such a screw-up.
你其实并没有那么糟
- Really? - Really.
-真的吗 -真的
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
You too, Granny.
你也是 奶奶
Thanks, lady.
谢了 姐们
So, still want me on your scurvy crew?
还想让我加入你们吗
You bet. Welcome to our herd.
当然 欢迎入伙
I can't believe you did that for me.
真不敢相信你为了救我会那么做
Thank you.
谢谢你
Someone once told me, no matter what...
有人告诉过我 不管怎样...
you never leave a friend behind.
永远不要丢下朋友
All this sweetness is going to rot my teeth.
我的牙都快酸倒了
If I had any.
可惜我没牙了
Our home is gone.
我们的家没了
Where do we go now?
现在我们要去哪儿
Momma loves you, too!
妈妈也爱你
- I can't wait to check this place out. - Yeah.
-我都等不及要去四处转转了 -是啊
- Excuse me? - Dad!
-抱歉 -老爸
When you two get off this ship, I expect you both to...
你们下船后 我希望你们都能
have fun.
好好玩
You're a brave kid, Weiner.
你是个勇敢的孩子 温纳
Wait, what?
等等 您说什么
You heard me. You two should go out and explore.
你没听错 你们应该去转转 去探险
Go where the day takes you.
去哪里都行
But be back before sunset.
但日落前一定得回家
An hour after sunset?
能不能日落后一小时
Yeah, not a minute later.
好吧 不过晚一分钟也不行
Deal.
成交
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 老爸
Okay if we hang with you guys?
能带上我们一起吗
Sure.
当然
I always liked him.
我一直都很喜欢他
Louis the hero. Brave-a-licious.
英雄路易斯 勇敢的斗士
She's not my little girl anymore.
她再也不是我的小女孩儿了
And you're both going to be just fine.
你和她都会慢慢适应的
I know.
我知道
You know, Sidney? You've got yourself a nice family, here.
希德 你在这儿找到了属于你的家庭
A real family.
一个真正的家庭
Yeah, I'm pretty lucky.
是啊 我很幸运
Here, chew this kiwi for me.
帮我把这个猕猴桃嚼碎
Never again.
再也不用了
Hey, sailor.
嗨 水手
Welcome, brother.
欢迎你 我的兄弟
Behold, Scratlantis.
看啊 这里是松鼠天堂
No!
不要
Stop!
住手
Brother, rise above this base desire.
兄弟 控制内心的欲望
Be more than a rodent.
超越自我
We are, we are not your ordinary family
我们 我们不是普通的一家人
But we can all agree that
但我们都认为
We are, we are
我们 我们
Close as close can be
亲密无间
Too close!
太密了吧
We are are are are are
我们是 是 是 是
We are
我们
We are are are are are
我们是 是 是 是
We are
我们
We are are are are are
我们是 是 是 是
We are
我们
We are
我们
Family
是一家人
So it don't matter what it looks like we look perfect to me
长什么样都是最棒
We got every kind of love I feel so lucky indeed
被爱包围多么幸运
They can keep on talking it don't matter to me
无话不谈多么开心
Cause we are, we are
因为我们 我们
Family
是一家人
Family
是一家人
We are, we are
我们 我们
Ham and cheese
火腿芝士不离分
No, it's, "We are family."
不 应该是 我们是一家人
Okay so the links in our chain makes us strain
亲情无边让我牵挂
But really they make us stronger
齐心协力才最强大
And I wouldn't replace not a thing mother
每个人都无可取代 老妈
- Or father. - Go, Manny.
-老爸 -加油 曼尼
Cause we
因为
Cause we come from everywhere
因为我们四处漂泊
Searching for ones to care
终日寻找避风港湾
Somehow we found it here
我们终于相聚于此
We found us a home
共同建起我们的家
We are, we are not your ordinary family
我们 我们不是普通的一家人
But we can all agree that
但我们都认为
We are, we are
我们 我们
Close as close can be
亲密无间
We are are are are are
我们是 是 是 是
We are
我们
We are are are are are
我们是 是 是 是
We are
我们
We are are are are are
我们是 是 是 是
We are
我们
We are we are
我们 我们
Family
是一家人
Family
一家人
Family
一家人
We are, we are
我们 我们
Ham and cheese.
火腿芝士不离分