海边的曼彻斯特 Manchester by the Sea

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 家庭

导演: 肯尼思·洛纳根

演员: 卡西·阿弗莱克 / 卢卡斯·赫奇斯 / 米歇尔·威廉姆斯 / C·J·威尔逊 / 凯尔·钱德勒 / 卡拉·海沃德 / 格瑞辰·摩尔 / 泰特·多诺万 / 埃里卡·麦克德莫特 / 希瑟·伯恩斯 / 蜜西


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 https://cmct.tv
影片压制: 牛仔 字幕来源: ZiMuZu原创翻译 招募Q号: 324446465
海边的曼彻斯特
克劳迪娅玛丽号
A lot of stuff that he just doesn't understand about the world
关于这个世界 他有好多都不理解
that I understand that makes -- it makes all my actions
但我理解 所以这指引着我处世的
when I move through the world--
所作所为
I do things better
我做得更好
because I can see it all laid out like a map.
因为在我看来它像地图一样清晰明确
Have you ever looked at a map?
你看过地图吗
- Yes. When I'm not mistaken. - Do you know how to read a map?
-看过 如果我没看错 -你知道怎么看吗
- Do you know how to read a map? - Yeah.
-你知道怎么看地图吗 -知道
Your father's a perfectly good guy,
你爸爸是个相当不错的人
but there's a lot of stuff
但关于这个世界
that he just doesn't understand about the world
他有很多都看不透
- that I understand. - My dad--
-我却能 -我爸爸
- Wait. Listen. - My daddy's--
-停 听着 -我爸爸
I haven't asked you a question yet.
我还没问你问题呢
I haven't asked you a question.
我还没问你问题呢
- Listen. Shh. - My daddy--
-听着 -我爸爸
Don't tell your mother. Shut up! By quiet.
别告诉你妈妈 闭嘴 安静
Shush. I haven't asked you the question yet.
安静 我还没问你问题呢
I haven't asked you anything. Listen. Shh.
我什么都没问你呢 听着
Quiet. We got it. Don't worry about it.
安静 我们没事 别担心
Listen.
听着
If there was--
如果
if you could take one guy to an island with you
如果你只能带一个人跟你去孤岛
and you knew you'd be safe because he was the best man
你知道跟他在一起你是安全的 因为他最厉害
and he was going to figure out how to survive,
他会弄明白如何生存
he was going to make everything--
他会做一切
make the world a good place on the island,
让你们在岛上幸福地生活
he was going to keep you happy,
他会一直让你开开心心的
he-- this is the best man for the job, no matter what,
他是这项工作的最佳人选
if it was between me and your father,
如果你必须在我和你爸爸之间选一个
- who would you say? - My daddy.
-你会选谁 -我爸爸
I don't see-- hang on a second.
我不明白 等一下
Hang on a second. Listen.
等一下 听着
I think you're wrong about that.
我觉得你弄错了
It's your choice to make, but I want you to understand something:
虽然确实是你来选 但我想让你明白
That there's a lot of--
有很多
Pick up-- what hap-- what is that?
选...怎么 你干什么
You can't leave your fishing rod like that.
你不能把鱼竿丢下不管
I don't know why the hell it keeps dripping.
我不明白为什么它一直滴水
All night long-- drip, drip, drip.
一整晚 不停地滴 滴 滴
I've had the fucking thing repaired ten times.
这破玩意我都让人修了十次了
You need a new stopper.
你需要一个新的塞子
Is that it?
是吗
Your stopper's--
你的塞子
it's rotted all around the edges,
边缘都烂掉了
so it's not making a seal.
所以堵不住了
The water's going to drip through to the bowl.
水就会从洗手池下面滴出去
I could, uh--
我可以
I could bring you a new one tomorrow.
我可以明天给你拿个新的
Or you might want to consider replacing the whole apparatus.
或者你考虑一下把整个水池换掉
What do you recommend?
你建议我怎么做
I could replace the stopper first.
我可以先换掉塞子
If that doesn't work,
如果这还不管用的话
I could replace the whole apparatus.
我就帮你换掉整个水池
You can't give me a professional recommendation?
你没法给我专业意见吗
Well, it's really up to you.
其实都取决于你
Tomorrow my sister-in-law's coming over with the nephews.
明天我小姨子要带着侄子们过来
I got to take the car in.
我得开车去接
No, it's my sister Jeanine's oldest daughter's bat mitzvah.
不 是我的妹妹简宁的大女儿的成年礼
Sank 200 ships--
两百艘船沉没
I'm looking forward to being bored to death.
我可能会无聊得要死
The storm demonstrated the need for more--
风暴表明需要更多
The girl doesn't want it, her father doesn't want it,
那女孩不想办 他爸爸也不想
and don't even ask me.
更别说我了
Seven hours in the car.
要坐七个小时车
...charge and leave their cities--
督促他们离开城市
I could really slit my throat.
我真想割喉自杀
But oh, well. The little girls are charming.
但那些小姑娘们很漂亮
Lee, I'm so sorry.
李 抱歉
That's okay.
没事
This is so gross.
太恶心了
That's all right.
没关系
No, tell him to come.
不 让他来吧
Okay. Yeah.
好 好
But-- but-- but, Cindy, I have to tell you something.
但辛迪 我得告诉你件事
I'm, like, in love with my janitor.
我爱上了我公寓的管理员
Is that sick?
是不是很变态
Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about your handyman?
你对勤杂工有过性幻想吗
Well, it's awkward because he's literally, like,
挺尴尬的 因为他其实是在
cleaning the shit out of my toilet bowl right now,
疏通我马桶里的屎
and I don't think I'm at my most alluring.
而且我现在没那么性感
Yeah, maybe you're right.
对 或许你说得对
It's not like I met him socially.
我又不是在社交场合见到他的
Okay, thank you, Cindy.
好 谢谢 辛迪
Okay. Like 20 minutes. Bye.
好 20分钟后见 再见
Uh, hi. All set.
你好 都好了
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Can I give you a tip?
我能给你点小费[提示]吗
You mean like a suggestion?
你是说建议
No. I mean like a tip.
不 我想说小费
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay.
-好 -好
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Goodbye.
晚安 再见
I mean, how many times do I have to fix these fucking pipes?
我还得修多少次这破水管
Every time I take a shower,
我每次洗澡
the entire apartment has a flood.
整个房子都淹了
It's driving me insane.
我简直要疯了
Well, I'll get you a plumber here tomorrow,
我明天给你带个水管工过来
but I'd say we're going to have to break through the tile
但我们得把所有地砖都刨开
and isolate the leak because
确定渗漏点
there's quite a lot of water down there.
因为下面有好多水
How do you know it's me? Why is it automatically me?
你怎么知道是因为我 为什么自然就想到是我
Because if it was coming from higher up,
因为如果是楼上漏的
you'd have water damage in your ceiling
你家的天花板上或者墙上
or in your wall, and it's all dry.
会有漏水的痕迹 但这些地方都是干的
Great.
好极了
It might just be the caulking.
可能只是嵌缝
This whole tub needs to be recaulked.
整个浴缸都需要重新弥缝
Have you taken a bath or a shower in the last couple of hours?
你最近几小时泡过澡或者冲过淋浴吗
Yes.
洗过
It might just be that.
应该就是这个原因了
Okay. And how are you planning to find that out?
好 你怎么查明是不是
Well, we could run the shower and see if it drips downstairs.
我们可以打开淋浴喷头 看它是不是往楼下滴水
Oh, you want me to take a shower right now?
你想让我现在洗淋浴
No.
You want me to take a shower right now
你想让我现在洗澡
while you stand there watching to see
好让你在旁边看着
if it drips into the Friedrichs' apartment?
水会不会渗到弗里德里希家
I don't give a fuck what you do, Mrs. Olsen.
我才不在乎你干什么 奥尔森夫人
I'm just trying to fix the fucking leak.
我只是想修好漏水的地方
I-- I like that.
我喜欢
How dare you talk to me like that.
你真是大胆 竟然这么跟我说话
Get the fuck out of my fucking house.
快给我滚出去
- Okay. - Get the fuck
-好 -快滚出去
out of my fucking house before I call the police.
不然我就报警了
All right.
Did you hear me? I said get out.
你听见没 我说滚
I can't. You're blocking the doorway.
我做不到 你堵着门呢
What the fuck's the matter with you?
你到底什么毛病
You can't talk to the tenants like that.
你不能那么跟房客说话
Look, Lee, you do good work. You're dependable.
李 你活干得很好 人也可靠
But I get these complaints all the time.
但总有人跟我投诉你
You're rude, you're unfriendly.
你粗鲁 不友好
You won't say good morning. I mean, come on.
连"早上好"的招呼都不打 拜托
Mr. Emery, I fix the plumbing,
埃默里先生 我修水管
take out the garbage, paint their apartments.
带走垃圾 帮他们刷墙
I do electrical work, which we both know is against the law.
我做电工活 你我都明白这是违法的
I show up on time.
每天准时上班
I'm working four buildings,
给四栋楼做维修
and you're getting all the money.
钱全被你拿走了
So do whatever you're going to do.
所以随便你怎么做吧
Would you be willing to apologize to Mrs. Olsen?
你愿意对奥尔森夫人道歉吗
For what?
为什么
All right. All right. I'll talk to her.
好吧 好吧 我跟她谈
- Here, Lee. - Thanks.
-给 李 -谢了
- How are you doing? - Good.
-你好吗 -好
How's things going, all right?
近来如何
Yeah.
还行吧
Watch the game?
看比赛吗
Yeah, I did.
看了
You think they got a shot?
你觉得他们能赢吗
- No. - You bet?
-不能 -你确定
Yeah, I would.
是啊
They dropped the first two. They're going to lose the next three.
他们前两局落后了 后三局也会输的
- Here you go. - Thanks.
-给你 -谢谢
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
天啊 太抱歉了
That's okay.
没事
Did I get you?
我泼到你了吗
Yes.
- I got you. - That's okay.
-我泼到你了 -没事的
- Let me get you some napkins. - I'm okay.
-我给你拿几张纸巾 -没事
Hey, Lenny, can I grab some napkins?
兰妮 帮我拿几张纸巾
Thanks.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
Thanks.
谢谢
It's okay.
没事
Well, now I spilled my beer all over you,
我把酒都泼到你身上了
- my name's Sharon. - Thank you.
-我叫莎伦 -谢谢
Uh, it's okay.
没事的
And you are?
你是
Uh, Lee.
- Ask anybody. - Okay.
-随便问个人 -好
Here he comes.
他来了
How you doing?
近况如何
- How you doing? - Good. I'm good.
-你近况如何 -好 我很好
Hey, can I ask you guys, do you know me?
我能问你们一下 你们认识我吗
- Uh, I don't think so. - Yeah, I don't think so either.
-不认识 -我也不认识
We never met?
我们没见过吗
- No. - No, not yet.
-没有 -没有 没见过
- No, I don't think so. - No.
-没见过 -没见过
So what the fuck are you looking at me for?
所以你们他妈的为什么盯着我看
- Excuse me? - I said what the fuck are you looking at me for?
-什么 -我说你们为什么盯着我看
- Hey, take a fuckin' walk. - Sir, we weren't looking at you.
-出去走走冷静一下 -先生 我们没看你
No, don't apologize to this asshole.
不 别对这混蛋道歉
- Take a fuckin' hike. - We weren't looking at you, seriously.
-滚开 -讲真的 我们没在看你
Come on, man! Hey!
住手 伙计
Let me go! I gotta go take a hike!
放开我 我来让你滚蛋
I wanna take a fuckin' hike!
我来让你滚蛋
Hello, this is Lee.
你好 我是李
Oh. Okay.
好的
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
Well, how's he doing now?
他现在怎么样了
No, don't do that.
不 不用
I'm gonna come up there right now.
我现在就过去
I'll be up there in an hour and a half.
一个半小时后到
Okay?
行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Mr. Emery, it's Lee again. I contacted Jose.
埃默里先生 我是李 我刚联系约瑟
He can cover me till Friday night at least.
他至少能替我到周五晚上
Uh, after that,
在那之后
Gene Macadavey will take over until I get back.
吉尼·迈卡迪夫会一直替到我回来为止
I wouldn't do anything with the Mr. and Mrs. Friedrichs' ceiling
在你找到能干的管子工之前
until you you get a real plumber in there.
我建议你别去动天花板
But what are you gonna do?
不过你估计也做不了什么
I will, uh, let you know as soon as I have more information.
一有消息我就告诉你
I should be in Manchester a week at least.
我可能会在曼彻斯特至少待一周
Thank you very much. Bye.
非常感谢 再见
Come on!
快点啊
Go!
快开
19号出口松树街曼彻斯特距北贝弗利还有0.5英里
Social services volunteer to inpatient admitting.
社工请到住院处
Can we get a social services volunteer to inpatient admitting?
我们能让一名社工到住院处去吗
- Hey, Lee. - Is he dead?
-李 -他死了吗
I'm sorry, Lee.
我很遗憾 李
He passed away about an hour ago.
他大约一小时前去世了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
- Did you see him? - No.
-你见到他了吗 -没有
- I mean, I brought him in. - George brought him in.
-我带他来的 -乔治带他来的
We were looking at the boat this morning,
我们今早在看船
and he just...
然后他就
I don't know, he just, like, fell over.
我不知道 他就 摔倒了
I thought he was kidding me at first.
刚开始以为他在开玩笑
Then I called the ambulance, and, uh...
接着我叫了救护车 然后...
That was it.
就成这样了
I'll just call Dr. Muller and tell him that you're here.
我去叫穆勒医生说你到了
Where's Dr. Betheny?
贝瑟尼医生在哪
Oh, she's on maternity leave. Here he is.
她在休产假 他来了
Lee, I'm Dr. Muller. We spoke on the phone.
李 我是穆勒医生 我们之前通过话
- Yeah, hi. - I'm very, very sorry.
-你好 -我非常非常遗憾
- Thank you. - Hello, George.
-谢谢 -你好 乔治
- Hiya, Jim. - How you holding up?
-你好 吉姆 -你还好吧
Oh, great, you know?
很好 你知道
- It's a very sad day. - Yeah.
-今天是悲伤的一天 -对
Where's my brother?
我哥在哪
Oh, he's downstairs. You can see him if you want.
他在楼下 你要想的话可以去见他
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Just a cardiac arrest.
心跳骤停
You know his heart's very weak at this point.
你知道他的心脏现在很弱
It just gave out.
它就停跳了
I'm really sorry you couldn't get here in time,
很遗憾你没能及时赶过来
but as I told you before...
但就像我之前所说...
Aw, fuck this.
别说了
Sorry.
抱歉
- That's okay, buddy. - That's perfectly all right.
-没事的 伙计 -没事的
Did anybody call my uncle?
有人打电话给我舅吗
It's their uncle Donny.
他们的唐尼舅舅
Yeah, my aunt and uncle.
对 我舅妈和我舅
- Somebody should have called... - No, Lee. Lee, no.
-应该有人打... -不 李
- What? What? - Donny got a job in Minnesota.
-怎么了 -唐尼在明尼苏达找了工作
- Like, a while ago. - Minnesota?
-大概就之前不久 -明尼苏达
Yeah, he got a job in some outfit
如果你相信的话
in Mnnetonka, Minnesota,
他在明尼苏达明内通卡的
if you can believe that.
一家服装公司找了份工作
- Joe didn't tell you about that? - No.
-乔没跟你说吗 -没有
Dr. Hallerin, if you're on fourth floor,
海洛温医生 如果你在四层
please come to the nurses station.
请到护士站来一下
I can call him if you want, Lee,
如果你想的话我可以打电话给他 李
and tell him what happened.
告诉他发生了什么事
- Okay, thanks. - No problem.
-好的 谢了 -没事
Tell him what happened.
告诉他发生了什么事
Tell him I'll call him tonight.
告诉他我会今晚打电话给他
Talk about arrangements.
商议一下后事
Somebody should call my wife.
还得有人打电话给我老婆
- Your, uh, uh... - Ex-wife.
-你的... -前妻
- You mean Randi? - Randi.
-你是说兰迪吗 -兰迪
- Yes, I'm sorry. I meant Randi. - That's okay.
-对 抱歉 就是兰迪 -没问题
I already thought of that. I'll take care of it.
我之前就想到了 我会打电话给她的
- Okay. Thank you. - No problem.
-好的 谢了 -不客气
- Can I see him now? - Sure.
-我现在能看他了吗 -当然
Lee, I can wait up here.
李 我能在这等着
Lee, if you need anything.
李 如果你有什么需要
Okay.
好的
- Thanks. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
Would you like a Kleenex?
你要纸巾吗
- Yeah, thanks. Yeah. - Yeah.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
Can I get a couple Kleenex, please?
我能拿两张纸巾吗
Thanks, hon.
谢了 亲爱的
- I'm sorry. - Oh, please.
-抱歉 -没关系的
- How is Dr. Betheny? - Oh, she's doing very well.
-贝瑟尼医生怎么样了 -她很好
She just had twin girls.
她刚生了一对双胞胎女儿
- Oh, Irene told me that. - Yeah.
-艾琳和我说了 -对
I call this afternoon and tell her what happened.
我下午给她打电话说了发生的事情
She was very good to him.
她对他很好
Yeah, she was.
她确实
The disease is commonly referred to as congestive heart failure.
这种病通常被称作充血性心力衰竭
- Oh, my God. - Are you familiar with it?
-我的天 -你熟悉这种病吗
- No. - Then what are you saying "Oh, my God" for?
-不 -那你刚才为什么说"我的天"
Because-- what is it?
因为 到底是什么病
She's trying to explain it, honey.
她正想解释 亲爱的
- I'm sorry, Dr. Beth... - Betheny.
-抱歉 贝瑟... -贝瑟尼医生
- Betheny, I'm sorry. - Not a problem.
-贝瑟尼 抱歉 -没关系
So you were saying.
所以你接着说
It's a gradual deterioration of the muscles of the heart.
是一种心脏肌肉的逐渐衰竭
It's usually associated with older people.
通常发生在老年人身上
But in rare cases, it will occur in a younger person.
但也有极个别病例发生在年轻人身上
Some people live up to 50-60 years
一些人五六十年间
with just an occasional attack.
只会偶然发病一次
But most people suffer periodic episodes,
但大多数患者发病有周期性
like the one you had on Monday,
会像你在周一那样
which mimic the symptoms of a heart attack,
出现进一步削弱肌肉的
and which further weaken the muscle.
类心脏病症状
They can put you out of commission for a week, two weeks.
可能会让你卧床一到两周
And you'll need to be hospitalized so we can monitor your heart,
你需要住院好让我们实时监测心脏情况
because the risk of cardiac arrest is elevated for a week or two.
因为这一两周内心跳骤停的风险很大
Oh, my God.
我的天
- But in between, - It's okay.
-但一般情况下 -没关系
most people feel perfectly healthy.
大多数患者感觉很健康
You can basically live a normal life.
可以过基本的正常生活
Wait. So what do you mean some people live to be 50-60 years?
等等 你说一些人活了五六十年是什么意思
I mean, are you saying total?
你是说只活到五六十岁
Or are saying when they're diagnosed with this?
还是说在他们被确诊后还活了五六十年
Or what? What are you saying?
还是怎样 到底是什么意思
And tell me the fuckin' truth.
告诉我实情吧
Total.
只活到五六十岁
For most people with the particulars of your condition,
绝大多数像你这种情况的患者
the average life expectancy is five to ten years.
平均还能再活五到十年
The statistics vary widely.
统计数据差异很大
You're not a statistic.
统计数字不能代表你
You're just one person,
你只是一个个体
and we don't know what's gonna happen to you yet.
我们不知道你将来会怎样
But it's not a good disease.
但这不什么好病
What is a good disease?
什么是疾病
- Poison Ivy. - Athlete's foot?
-接触毒漆引起的皮疹 -脚癣吗
- It's a comedy routine. - Elise, please.
-简直在搞笑 -伊莉斯 拜托
- For Christ's sake. - Oh, my God!
-看在上帝的份上 -我的天
When am I gonna put one foot right?
你什么时候才能不挑我刺
- How about a hint? - Elise...
-给点提示怎么样 -伊莉斯...
- Daddy. - What?
-爸 -怎么了
She's fine.
她没事
We're all upset.
我们都很难过
We're all gonna listen,
我们要继续听
then we're gonna ask any of the questions we wanna ask,
然后问我们能想到的所有问题
and then we're gonna figure out what to do together, right?
接着我们看能一起做点什么 对吗
- Right. - Sure.
-对 -当然
So you were saying, Dr. Beth.
那你接着说 贝瑟医生
- Betheny, Dad. - It's Dr. Betheny, Dad.
-贝瑟尼 爸 -贝瑟尼医生 爸
Get it right.
把名字说对了
I do not see where the humor lies in this situation.
我不知道你们现在哪里来的幽默感
- Elise, you must calm down. - No.
-伊莉斯 你要冷静 -不
- I'm sorry, I'm not trying to... - No, no, don't.
-抱歉 我不想... -不 别
No more. I'm not gonna. Nope.
别说了 我待不下去了 不
- Elise, let me get you a glass of water. - No.
-伊莉斯 我给你拿杯水吧 -不用
- Daddy, forget it. - Forget it like you.
-爸 算了吧 -就像你一样算了吧
Everybody should be just like you.
每个人都该像你
You know what? I am tired of being the bad guy here.
你知道吗 我不想在这当坏人了
Jesus Christ! Who's in the fuckin' hospital here?
老天 现在躺在医院里的是谁
Right. Right. So I'll be the bad guy,
对对 所以我是坏蛋
and you be in the hospital and explain the jokes to your son.
你在医院向你儿子解释笑话去吧
- I'm going home. - You're going home?
-我回家了 -你要回家了
- You're going home? - Yep!
-你要回家了 -对
- Let me get her back. - Fuck her.
-我去把她拉回来 -去她的
- Come on with that stuff already! - Stop that shit!
-别再那样说了 -闭嘴
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢 托尼
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to get up to Manchester.
我得去趟曼彻斯特
Nobody told Patrick, right?
没人告诉帕特里克 对吗
No, you had asked for us to wait for you to get here.
没有 你让我们在这等你回来
- Yes. Thank you. - Okay.
-对 谢了 -不用谢
So, um,
那么
what is the procedure now?
接下来的流程是怎样的
Oh, now you have to make arrangements with a funeral parlor.
你得和殡仪馆协调安排
And they pretty much take care of everything.
他们会很好地照料后事
I don't know the name of one.
我一个殡仪馆的名字都不知道
That's all right. We can help you with that.
没关系 我们可以帮你
Oh, yeah.
And they'll just come and pick him up?
然后他们就会过来把他带走吗
- Yeah. - Yes.
-对 -对
- I can make those calls, Lee. - Okay.
-我能去打电话 李 -好的
Let me know if you need any help with anything.
如果有需要帮忙的随时告诉我
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, we've gotta talk about the boat
对了 我们还要谈谈
and the website,
船和网站的事
and all that.
还有其他的一切
Sure. I'm around.
当然 我随时都在
I gotta get up there before school let's out, so--
我得在学校放学前赶过去 所以...
You just have to sign for Joe's belongings.
你只需要签字领走乔的遗物
Right this way.
这边走
Just gotta sign right here.
在这里签字就行
Dr. Hallerin, if you're on fourth floor,
海洛温医生 如果你在四层
please come to the nurses station.
请到护士站
Where's Joe's belongings? The plastic bag right here.
乔的东西呢 就是放在这的那个塑料袋
Sorry. Give me a sec.
不好意思 稍等一下
Where's Joe's belongings?
乔的东西呢
All right, all right. That's good. Hup!
对 就这样 很好
- Like that? - Yeah, but keep your thumb off the line,
-这样吗 -对 但是拇指要远离鱼线
because, if you get a strike,
不然鱼上钩的时候一扯
it's gonna slice it right open,
鱼线就会把你的拇指划一个大口子
and you know what happens then?
你知道之后会发生什么吗
- What? - The sharks will smell the blood,
-什么 -鲨鱼闻到血的味道
and they'll rip this boat apart.
就会把咱们的船撕碎
- No, they won't. - Yeah, they will.
-它们不会的 -当然会
Dad, will they?
爸 是真的吗
- Yes, sir. - Shut up.
-是的 -骗人
You know, I seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces
我见过一群鲨鱼把船撕成了碎片
like it was made of cardboard,
就像那船是纸板做的似的
because some kid threw a band-aid in the water.
就因为有个小孩往水里扔了个创可贴
Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah, he did.
是有这么件事
- Oh, yeah. - No, you didn't.
-就是这样 -骗人
Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid
有的时候让他们离我们远点的唯一办法就是
directly in the ocean to distract them.
往海里扔个小孩引开他们
Shut up. Sharks don't even swim in schools.
别胡说了 鲨鱼从来不成群出没
He says sharks don't swim in schools.
他说鲨鱼不会成群出没
- Smart kid. - Yeah, he is.
-这孩子还挺机智的啊 -的确
A really smart kid is exactly the kind of quality meal
这么机智的孩子
a humongous school of sharks
正是一群鲨鱼在绕着船打转的时候
is looking for when they're circling a boat.
所寻找的高水准大餐
Oh, Uncle Lee, shut up.
李叔叔 你够了
Hey, you got a strike! Strike, strike, strike!
鱼上钩了 收线 收线 收线
Ease up on the drag, and watch your fuckin' thumb!
轻点拽 小心你的拇指
- You got a strike now! - Jesus! Don't hit me!
-你有鱼上钩了 -天啊 别打我
- No swearing! - He got a strike!
-不准说脏话 -他有鱼上钩了
- Ease up on it. - I got it! We got it!
-放松点 -我能搞得定 我们搞得定
Drive the boat! Mind your business!
开你的船去 管好你自己的事
- You gotta get the hook in him. - What kind of fish is it?
-你得把鱼钩住 -是什么鱼
We're fine! Shut up! Mind your business!
我们搞得定 闭嘴 管好你自己的事就行了
- What kind of fish is it? - Great white.
-什么鱼啊 -大白鲨
- It's gotta be a great white. - Come on!
-肯定是大白鲨 -加把劲
- It's gotta be a great white. - Shut up!
-肯定是大白鲨 -闭嘴
Or maybe a barracuda. Who knows?
也有可能是梭鱼 谁知道呢
It's not a shark!
不是鲨鱼
- Come on, pull him up! - It's not a shark!
-好了 拽上来 -不是鲨鱼
- Just stop talking! - Come on!
-别说了 -拜托
16号出口松树街曼彻斯特距曼彻斯特木兰县的松树街还有0.5英里
How come that's connected to those?
那地方是怎么跟那里连接起来的
It's not connected, it just looks that way.
没有连起来 只是看起来像而已
I'm trying to teach you the islands.
我在教你认小岛呢
That's the island the rich guy bought
那座小岛被一个富豪买了
so no one else would put a house on it.
所以上面没有其他房子
That's how rich he is.
就是那么有钱就是那么任性
Baker island, Misery island.
糕点师傅岛 痛苦岛
Misery island's where me and your aunt Randi got married.
我和你兰迪婶婶就是在痛苦岛上结婚的
- Hello? - Yeah, hi.
-谁啊 -是我
Suzy, daddy's home.
苏茜 爸爸回来了
Hi, Suzy. Daddy's home.
嗨 苏茜 爸爸回来了
- Hi, daddy. - Hi, sweetheart.
-嗨 爸爸 -你好啊 甜心
Hug.
抱抱
Oh, Jesus Christ! You're breaking my neck!
老天 你快把我的脖子搂断了
Lee?
Yeah, hang on.
嗯 等一下
- Hey. Did you have a good time? - Yeah, really good.
-玩得开心吗 -很开心
- Where's your mother? - They just left.
-你妈呢 -他们刚走
Oh, no!
不是吧
Yeah, she said missed you too.
是的 她也很想你
Well, there's always next time. Did you get any sleep?
总会有下次的 你有睡觉吗
Oh, yeah, it's so restful when my mother's here.
你说呢 有我妈在可"安静"了
Oh, too bad. Hi, Kary.
太糟了 嗨 小凯
- Hi, daddy. - Come here.
-嗨 爸爸 -抱抱
- Put me down. - I'm putting you down. Relax.
-放我下来 -我会放你下来的 放轻松
I'm just giving you a kiss. Honey, all right--
我就是想亲亲你 宝贝 好了
Karen! Karen!
小心 凯伦
- I almost dropped you on your head. - Jesus.
-我差点把你一头摔到地上 -天啊
I'm making a hair salon.
我在做美发沙龙呢
Oh, yeah? It's really good.
是吗 真棒
You wanna cut my hair?
你想给我剪头发吗
It's just for girls. I'm sorry.
女生专属 抱歉啦
That's all right. I understand, sweetheart.
没关系 我懂的 甜心
Can I watch TV to get some ideas?
我能看看电视找找灵感吗
- No. - Yeah.
-不行 -可以
Go ahead.
去吧
Get off.
走开啦
Oh, god.
天啊
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Better.
好点了
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
You sound better.
你听起来好点了
So did you guys actually use the fishing tackle?
你们真的用到渔具了吗
Oh, yeah, we really did.
当然了
Patty caught a humongous bluefish-- 18 pounds.
小帕钓到了一条18磅的大青鱼
Oh, yeah? Well, that's awesome.
是吗 太厉害了
Oh, I never seen anybody so happy in my whole life.
我这辈子都没见过谁像他那么开心
Its nice in here.
这里真棒
You keep it nice.
你把这里保持的很棒
- What a homemaker. - Fuck off.
-家务打扫得真棒 -滚开
All right. Get away from me.
离我远点
Stop it.
别碰我
Oh, don't. Stop.
别这样 停下
Please, I'm sick.
拜托 我还病着了
Okay. For real, get off of me.
好了 真心的 离我远点
- Hi, Stanny. - Oh, god, let him alone.
-嗨 斯坦尼 -天 别碰他
- How come you're not crying? - I just got him settled.
-你怎么没哭啊 -我刚哄好他
- What are you getting him settled for? - Lee, don't pick him up.
-你把他哄好干什么 -李 别把他抱起来
If he's not crying, leave well enough alone.
如果他没有哭 就让他自己一个人待着
Leave well enough alone. That's what me and your mommy
自己一个人待着 我和你妈妈
should have done instead of getting married.
就应该这样做 而不是结婚
- Oh, shut up. - Then you wouldn't be here.
-闭嘴吧 -那就没有你了
Your sisters wouldn't be here,
也没有你的姐姐们
and I could watch the football
我就能在我自己的客厅
game in my own living room with peace and quiet.
安安静静看球赛了
You know what? You can go fuck yourself.
我想说你可以去自慰了
Oh, jeez waste. Hey, kiddo.
那可真浪费 嗨 小家伙
Oh, my gosh. You're very handsome, you know that?
天啊 你可真帅啊 你知道吗
See that? I didn't make him cry.
看到了吗 我没把他弄哭
Up and down.
抱起来放下去
He's not crying...
他没有哭
'Cause I know how to handle him.
因为我知道怎么搞定他
How is he? How's Joe?
他怎么样 乔怎么样
He's fine. You know, he's-- he's all right.
他很好 还不错
Actually, he's doing all right.
实际上 他还过得挺不错的
And you didn't run out of beer? You got through the day okay?
你们没有把啤酒喝完吗 你们今天过得还好吗
Oh, yeah. We were very temperate.
当然了 我们可是很节制的
I don't know why you guys bother getting on the friggin' boat.
我就不明白你们为什么还要费劲爬上那破船
What do you mean? We love the sea.
什么意思 我们热爱大海啊
Oh, yeah? How many beers did you have on the sea?
是吗 你们在大海上喝了多少啤酒
- Eight. - Eight?
-8瓶 -8瓶
Yep, eight, over a seven-hour period, which--
是啊 7个小时喝了8瓶
Wow, I am well impressed.
真是大开眼界啊
...is...
平均也就
...1.1428572 beers an hour.
每小时1.1428572瓶吧
It's like you didn't even have anything to drink at all.
几乎就和没喝一样
Yeah, I told you I was cutting down.
我告诉过你我会少喝的
Oh, god, no. What do you think you're gonna do?
天啊 不要 你想干什么
I guess I'm gonna take a shower.
我想我准备去洗个澡
Randi, I swear to god.
兰迪 我向上帝发誓
You should have seen his face.
你真该看看他的表情
So happy.
那么开心
It was like when we took the girls on the merry-go-round.
和我们带着姑娘们去玩旋转木马时她们的表情一样
I mean, it was just pure happiness.
就是纯粹的开心
Oh, come on, I'm sick.
拜托 我病了
I'm sick. I'm really, really, deeply sick.
我病了 我是真的真的病得很严重
It's hard to breathe.
连呼吸都困难
He's not at school? I thought school left out--
他不在学校 我以为学校的放学时间是...
- I'm pretty sure he would have-- - What?
-我很确定他... -什么
I'm sorry, Paul, my phone is--
抱歉 保罗 我的手机...
- Sorry. Say that again? - That's all right.
-不好意思 能再说一遍吗 -没事
I'm pretty sure he would have left for hockey practice by now.
我很确定他去冰球训练了
He's on the hockey team?
他进了冰球队了吗
Yeah. Yeah, he's doing real well too.
是的 而且还打得很好
Hey, how's Joe doing? He gonna be okay?
乔怎么样 他还好吗
Yeah, he's fine.
他还好
Where's the practice? Is it at the school?
训练场在哪 在学校吗
No, they practice at Gloucester around.
不 在格罗斯特附近
- They practice in the-- - I'm sorry.
-训练场地在... -不好意思
- It's not at the school? - No.
-不在学校吗 -不在
What? I'm sorry.
什么 不好意思
- Can you hear me? - The phone is--
-你能听到我说话吗 -这破手机...
That's all right. Can you hear me?
没事 你能听到我说话吗
- Yes. - It's at Gloucester, okay?
-能听到 -在格罗斯特
Okay. I understand.
好的 我知道了
We play with the Rockport team, but they're the lead team.
我们和洛克波特队一起训练 但是他们是主队
Okay, I understand. Thank you, Paul.
好的 我明白了 谢谢你 保罗
Yeah, sure thing. Give Joe my regards, all right?
不客气 代我问候乔 好吗
- I will. - What's up?
-我会的 -怎么了
Uh, Joe Chandler's in the hospital again.
乔·钱德勒又进医院了
Oh, how awful.
真可怜
- Who was on the phone? - That was Lee Chandler.
-电话里是谁 -李·钱德勒
- Lee Chandler? - The very one.
-李·钱德勒 -就是那个李·钱德勒
Knock it off!
住手
Chandler! Knock it off!
钱德勒 够了
One more time and you're out.
再有一次你就出局
You understand that, Chandler? One more time.
听到没 钱德勒 再有一次就出局
- Ah, fuck me. - What's that?
-去你的 -你说什么
- Fuck my fuckin' ass. - All right, you're out.
-去你妈的 -你出局了
Chandler, you're benched.
钱德勒 你被罚下了
All right. Ask me if I give a shit.
好像我在乎似的
What was that?
你说什么
Coach, that's his uncle.
教练 那是他叔叔
His father must be in the hospital.
他爸肯定又进医院了
Whose father, Chandlers?
谁爸爸 钱德勒的吗
Yeah, he only comes around--
是的 他叔叔只有在他爸住院的时候才来
He's got congestive heart failure.
他有充血性心力衰竭
Patrick's dad, I mean, not-- not Patrick.
帕特里克的爸爸 不是帕特里克
So that's Lee Chandler. The Lee Chandler, huh?
所以那是李·钱德勒 那个大名鼎鼎的李·钱德勒吗
Yeah, but coach, you know that story's bullshit, right?
是的 但是教练 你知道那些传闻是胡扯的吧
Total bullshit, coach.
完全是胡扯 教练
You guys wanna watch the language?
别说脏话
- Sorry. - Sorry.
-抱歉 -抱歉
All right. Mind your own business for a little while, huh?
管好你们自己的事 好吗
Let's take a break. Get a water.
休息一下 喝点水
So, uh, something going on with your dad?
你爸出什么事了
His father passed away this morning.
他父亲今天早晨去世了
Oh, jeez. I'm sorry to hear that. I really am.
天哪 我很遗憾
I, uh-- well, listen, do what you gotta do.
我 听我说 想做什么就去做吧
I, uh-- I feel terrible.
我感到很难过
Why don't you, uh--
要不你进去
all right, well, go in and change,
进去换一下衣服
and we'll talk about it later, all right?
然后我们再谈这事 好吗
Go ahead. I'll meet you outside.
去吧 我在外面等你
- All right. - All right. Thank you.
-好吧 -好 谢谢
All right, show's over.
好了 别围观了
Come on, let's go.
走吧
- You all right? - Uh, my--
-你没事吧 -我
Take your sticks back, would you?
把曲棍放回去 好吗
- Hey, I'll see you in there. - Yeah.
-我在里面等你 -好
- We'll talk, okay? - I'll talk to you soon.
-等会聊 好吗 -等会聊
See you soon. I love you.
一会见 爱你
Line it up again.
来集合
Come on, let's go.
快来
I have to go to the hospital and sign some more papers.
我要去医院签一些文件
Do you wanna see him?
你想再见见他吗
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 何必呢
What's he look like?
他看起来什么样
He looks like he's dead.
看起来像死人
I mean, he doesn't look like he's sleeping or anything.
我是说 不是像睡着了之类的
But he doesn't look gross, either.
但他看起来也不吓人
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you know, you don't have to.
你也不必勉强
I wanted to see him.
我是想见他的
Maybe you don't want that image in your memory.
也许你不想在记忆里留下这种画面
I don't--
我不
It's up to you.
你自己决定
What do you wanna do?
你想怎么办
You want me to take you home?
想让我带你回家
Want me to decide for you?
还是想让我帮你决定
Let's just go.
那就走吧
What the fuck are you doing?
你他妈在做什么
- I just said let's go inside! - No, you said let's just go,
-我刚刚说要进去 -不 你说走吧
- and then you get out of the car? - I meant let's go inside.
-然后就要下车 -我是说要进去
- What the matter with you? - What's your problem?
-你到底怎么回事 -你怎么回事
- I could have ripped your fuckin' leg off! - Okay, okay!
-你的腿差点就废了 -好吧
I'm sorry I misused the English language.
抱歉我说错话了
I'm sorry, uncle Lee.
我很抱歉 李叔叔
I'm sorry, too. I just get scared.
我也很抱歉 我只是有点怕
Yeah, okay, thank you.
可以了 谢谢你
Of course.
不用谢
You gotta hit the bleeper.
你要打一下传呼机
I don't have a bleeper.
我没有传呼机
I'll do it. There's a code.
我来吧 有密码
Hey, is it okay if I invite some of my friends over?
我可以请几个朋友过来吗
- I told them I would call them. - Go ahead.
-我说过我会联络他们的 -去吧
And can we get some pizza? 'Cause there's nothing to eat here.
可以订些披萨吗 家里没吃的了
Okay.
- What kind would you like? - Any kind is fine.
-你喜欢什么样的披萨 -什么样都行
Thank you.
谢谢
At least he didn't suffer.
至少他没有经受痛苦
It's worse for the family, but it's better for the person.
对家人来说是坏事 但对他是好事
Well, he was a fuckin' great guy, Patrick, I'll tell you that.
他人很好 帕特里克 我是这么想的
That's for sure.
那是肯定的
Yeah, I remember this one time he--
我记得那次
he took us out in the boat, like, in sixth grade.
他带我们出海 好像那时六年级
Yeah, I remember that.
我记得那次
He made us wear these life preservers.
他非让我们穿那些救生衣
And I was like, you know,
然后我就说
"What's the difference, Mr. Chandler?
"穿不穿有什么分别呢 钱德勒先生"
The boat sinks in this weather, we're dead anyways."
"船要是真沉了 我们怎么都会冻死"
- Yeah, I remember that. - Then he goes,
-我记得这个 -然后他说
"The life jacket's to
"穿救生衣是为了"
make it easy on the sharks once you go over."
"防止你翻下去之后 鲨鱼吃不消"
Fuckin' smartass, I swear to god.
真他妈机智
Yeah, he really liked those shark jokes.
他特别喜欢那些鲨鱼的笑话
- Funny guy. - He was funny, man.
-风趣的家伙 -他真幽默 兄弟
Yeah, he was gentle too, you know?
他也很温柔
Like his son.
和他儿子一样
So there's this former starship captain, all right?
这是星际飞船的前任船长
Jesus Christ! With the Star Trek again?
天哪 又是《星际迷航》吗
- Will you shut the fuck up? - Fuck you. Star Trek sucks.
-闭嘴 -《星际迷航》烂爆了
- You fuckin' retard. - Star Trek's one of the classical pillars
-你个弱智 -《星际迷航》是
- of modern entertainment. - Oh, yeah?
-现代电影的经典作之一 -真的吗
Tell me about Star Trek. Enlighten me, motherfucker.
给我讲讲《星际迷航》 让我开开窍
- I'll tell you this-- - How long have I been friends with you?
-我来告诉你 -我跟你做朋友多久了
- How you doing, baby? - I'm okay.
-你还好吗 -我没事
Enough is enough, okay? It's just Star Trek.
够了 不过是《星际迷航》而已
How dare you! Will you shut up?
说什么呢 给我闭嘴
Fuck Star Trek.
去你的《星际迷航》
Every Sci-Fi classic film you like
你喜欢的所有经典科幻片
- was based on Star Trek. - Star Trek's bullshit.
-都是基于《星际迷航》的 -垃圾
- Right? Start Trek-- - Star Trek's retarded.
-先是《星际迷航》 -弱智
- Then The Road Warrior. - Retarded.
-然后是《疯狂的麦克斯》 -弱智
- Then The Matrix. - Retarded and shit.
-然后是《黑客帝国》 -傻叉
I love Star Trek!
我喜欢《星际迷航》
- Oh, yeah, do you? - How dare you?
-真的吗 -你胆敢这样说
Ask Patrick. He loves 'em! He loves 'em!
去问帕特里克 他也喜欢这些
- Patrick, what do you think? - Go ahead, ask Patrick.
-帕特里克 你觉得呢 -去问啊
I can't believe we're talking about Star Trek right now.
真不敢相信我们现在在聊《星际迷航》
- I like Star Trek. - Thank you.
-我喜欢《星际迷航》 -谢谢
Hey, uncle Lee.
嗨 李叔叔
Is it okay if Sylvie sleeps over?
塞尔维可以在这里过夜吗
Dad always let her.
我爸以前总答应她留这儿
Then what are you asking me for?
那你为什么还来问我
No reason.
不为什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, not that it would come up or anything,
别人不会来问这事
but her parents thinks she stays downstairs when she stays over.
但她父母以为她过夜都睡在楼下
So if it comes up for some reason,
所以万一有人来问
can you just say she stayed in the downstairs room?
你就说她在楼下睡的好吗
- I don't even know them. - Yeah, you do.
-我都不认识他们 -你认识
It's the Mcganns. It's Frank and Pat Mcgann.
是麦甘恩一家 弗兰克和帕特·麦甘恩
- Oh, that's Sylvie Mcgann? - Yeah.
-那是塞尔维·麦甘恩 -对
- Okay. - So...
-好吧 -所以
Do you mind saying she stayed downstairs,
你可以说她睡在楼下吗
like, if they call or something?
如果他们来电话的话
Okay.
Am I supposed to tell you to use a condom?
我是不是该教你用避孕套了
No. I mean--
- Is that what Joe would say? - No.
-乔是不是就会这么说 -不
Well, I mean, yeah, we've had the discussion and everything.
我是说 是的 我们之前讨论过了
- So... - Yeah, good.
-所以 -好吧
Yeah, just let me know if we're making too much noise.
如果我们弄得太大声就跟我们说
Okay.
Just fuckin' with you.
我开玩笑的
All right.
好吧
Um, do you think I should call my mom
我是不是应该打电话给我妈
to tell her about dad?
告诉她我爸的事
- No, I wouldn't, Patty. - Yeah.
-我不这么想 小帕 -好吧
I mean, uh, nobody even knows where she is.
我是说 没人知道她在哪
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, no, I was just curious what you thought.
我只是好奇你的想法
Anyway, good night, uncle Lee.
无所谓了 晚安 李叔叔
Good night.
晚安
Are you gonna sulk all night
你不会为了漏了一个球
long because you dropped the goddamn ball?
生一整晚的闷气吧
- I'm not sulking. - Oh, shut up.
-我没有生闷气 -闭嘴吧
If you'd use a goddamn baseball mitt,
如果你肯用棒球手套
you wouldn't drop the fuckin' ball.
就不会漏掉这球了
I don't need a baseball mitt! I catch better without one.
我不需要棒球手套 我空手接的更稳
Hey, shut up. Hey, Elise!
闭嘴 喂 伊莉斯
Oh, shit.
糟透了
Come on. Hey, Lee, you wanna take Patty upstairs
李 你能把小帕带上楼
and get him washed up?
给他洗个澡吗
- Come on, kid. - Go on, now.
-来吧 孩子 -快上去
It'll be all right. I'll be up in a minute.
没事的 我等会就上去
Go on upstairs, Patty. Everything will be okay.
上楼吧 小帕 没事的
I thought it was wonderful how you dropped that ball.
我觉得你那球漏的不错
- Okay. - I didn't want you to catch it.
-好吧 -我没想让你接住那球的
Oh, shit.
烦死了
Go on.
接着叫吧
Fuck's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴吧
主题 爸爸
亲爱的妈妈
收件人 妈妈
我写信来是要告诉你
Beverly, Massachusetts, Gallagher funeral home, please.
请转贝弗利 麻省 加拉赫殡仪馆
Morning.
早上好
Yes, hi, my name is Lee Chandler.
你好 我是李·钱德勒
My brother, Joseph Chandler, is at the Beverly...
我哥哥约瑟夫·钱德勒在
Hospital morgue. I'm wondering, uh,
贝弗利医院的太平间 我想知道
who I need to talk to about making arrangements?
我需要找谁预约
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yes.
是的
Yes, I just spoke--
是的 我刚刚说了
yes, my name is Lee Chandler.
是的 我是李·钱德勒
My brother is at the Beverly hospital morgue.
我哥哥在贝弗利医院的太平间
Yes.
是的
Okay.
I understand, I'm--
我明白
I'm calling to find out exactly what I need to do
我是想问问我下一步
to make arrangements for the next step.
具体要怎么完成预约
I see. Okay, thank you.
我知道了 谢谢
Can I have a napkin?
可以给我张餐巾吗
Yes.
是的
That's right, so-- but what do I gotta do to get his--
没错 所以我要怎么
to get his body over the--
把他的尸体运到
Excuse me, Mr. Chandler,
打扰一下 钱德勒先生
I don't think Patrick needs to be here for this.
我觉得帕特里克不必待在这里听这些
Don't-- I'm all right.
别这样 我没事
I understand. So why is it more
我明白 为什么把他的尸体
to drive his body to Manchester?
运到曼彻斯特就贵些
So you gotta take the highway
所以开七分钟的高速
for seven minutes, that's why it costs more?
就收费贵一些吗
Well, what does it cost for the hearse to take 127?
那灵车走127号公路要多少钱
Jesus, like, that's his focus?
天哪 他关注的就是这个
Jeez, I'm all right.
我没事的
曼彻斯特艾塞克斯中学
Thanks, uncle Lee.
谢谢 李叔叔
You're welcome.
不客气
- Thanks, Mr. Chandler. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 钱德勒先生 -不客气
So...
这样吧
We're gonna forget about the language.
我们不会计较骂人的事
We're gonna forget about the fists.
也不会计较打架的事
But I want you to take a few days off of practice.
但我希望你这几天休息一下
I don't want you on the ice.
我不想让你上冰训练
Well, to tell you the honest truth, sir,
说真的 先生
I could really use the distraction.
我觉得那样能帮我分散注意力
The ice is not a distraction.
冰上训练不是用来分散注意力的
When you're on the ice, you gotta be there.
你在冰上的时候 就要专注
Okay, so take a couple days off,
休息几天吧
and we'll talk.
然后我们再聊
Listen.
听我说
When I was your age, I lost my dad, too.
在你这么大的时候 我也失去了父亲
So...
所以...
I know what you're-- you're goin' through.
我能体会你的心情
If you want to come in and talk,
如果你想来聊一聊
or want somebody to spill your guts to,
找人讲讲心里话
or throw the bull around,
或者就是闲聊
the door's open.
我随时欢迎
You mind if I put some music on?
你介意我开音乐吗
No.
开吧
It's at 54--
现在是54...
Do you like these guys?
你喜欢这帮人吗
The lead guitar is weak,
主吉他有点弱
but otherwise they're pretty good.
但其他的都很棒
Oh, they all sound the same to me.
我听不出什么差别
Where are we goin'?
我们去哪
Gotta go to the lawyer.
去见律师
What for?
做什么
To read your father's will.
听他读你父亲的遗嘱
Do I have to be there?
我一定要在场吗
I don't think so, but I think you're supposed to be.
我不觉得 但你应该去
Who do you think he left the boat to?
你觉得他会把船留给谁
I'm sure he left you everything.
他肯定会把所有东西留给你
I don't understand.
我不明白
Which, uh, part are you having trouble with?
你对哪里不明白
Well, I can't be the guardian.
我不可能做他的监护人
I mean, I can't.
我是说 我做不了
Well, naturally, I-- I assumed Joe had
我还以为乔已经
discussed all this with you.
跟你商量过这件事了
No.
没有
He didn't.
他没说过
No.
没有
Uh, I-- I--
我...
sorry, I have to say, I'm somewhat taken aback.
对不起 我很惊讶
He can't live with me. I live in one room.
他不可能和我一起住 我只有一间房间
Well, but Joe has provided for Patrick's upkeep.
但乔已经准备好了帕特里克的抚养费
Food, clothes, etcetera.
供他吃穿等等
And the house and the boat are owned outright.
而且房子和船都完全是个人所有的
I can't commute from Boston every day
我不可能每天往返波士顿
until he turns 18.
直到他18岁
I think the idea was that you would relocate.
我觉得他是想让你换个地方住
R-- relocate to where?
换...换到那里
- Well, you look-- - Here?
-你看... -这里
Well, as you can see, your brother
你的哥哥
worked everything out extremely carefully.
已经把所有事情打点好了
- But he can't have-- - Yes.
-但他不可能 -就是那样的
He can't have meant that.
他不可能是那个意思
Uh, he's allowed up to $5,000
他准备了5000美元
to pay for moving expenses.
用作你的搬家费用
And there's, uh-- there's also a small amount
还有一小笔钱
set aside for, uh, you know,
是留作
for you to draw from as personal income while you settle in.
你安顿好之前的个人收入
I mean, assuming...that you accept.
如果你同意当监护人的话
What about my uncle Donny and aunt Teresa?
我的叔叔唐尼和姨妈特丽莎呢
Joe didn't feel that Patrick really had any special relationship
乔不觉得帕特里克和他们关系特别
- or feeling about them. - I don't understand.
-或者很亲近 -我不明白
And now, as I think you know,
而且现在 我觉得你知道
they've moved out to Wisconsin, I believe.
他们搬去了威斯康辛
Minnesota.
明尼苏达
- Minnesota. - Minnetonka, Minnesota.
-明尼苏达 -明尼苏达的明内通卡
That's right.
没错
It was my impression that you'd spent a lot of time here over the years.
我记得这些年你在这里住过不少时候
I was just the back up.
我只是来帮帮忙
I came up here to look after Patty, yeah,
过来照顾一下小帕
if Joe was in the hospital after my father couldn't do it,
如果乔进医院的话 我父亲已经不在了
but we--
但我们...
it was supposed to be Donny.
应该是唐尼才对
I'm just the back up.
我只是帮下忙
Well, I-- I can just repeat that I'm-- I'm...
我只能说我...
astonished that Joe didn't run this by you,
我很惊讶乔没有跟你说这件事
thorough as he was.
他是个很仔细的人
Yeah, 'cause he knew what I would say if he would have asked.
因为他知道我会怎么回答他
Once! It was once!
就一次 就那一次
Oh, one time nothin'. It's nothin' but one time.
一次而已没什么大不了
Stay out of this quadrant, and you won't go home in tears.
别打这半边 你就不会哭着回家
All right.
好吧
You wanna keep it down, you fuckin' morons?
声音小一点 你们这群蠢货
My kids are sleepin'.
我的孩子们在睡觉
I'm so sorry. I am-- I didn't think we were that loud.
对不起 我不知道我们有那么吵
Lee. You wanna get these fuckin' pinheads
李 你能把这群蠢货
out of my house, please?
弄出我的房子吗
Yeah, I do.
好 我会的
Randi, I really do.
兰迪 我真的会的
She can't talk to us that way.
她不该那样跟我们说话
Yeah.
没错
I'm not fuckin' around!
我可不是说着玩的
It's two o'clock in the fuckin' morning.
现在可是凌晨两点了
Get these fuckin' assholes dressed,
让这帮混蛋穿好衣服
and get 'em the fuck out of here!
滚出去
We are dressed.
我们都穿着呢
She didn't mean it. She'll apologize later.
她不是这个意思 她会道歉的
Gotta get out of here, man.
你们该走了
- See ya later. - Right on.
-回见 -好的
Lee.
- Thanks, bro. Take care! - All right!
-谢了兄弟 小心点 -好的
- Tell Randi we're sorry. - Good night!
-告诉兰迪我们很抱歉 -晚安
- Don't drink and drive. - We're so sorry!
-喝酒就别开车了 -我们很抱歉
You see Jupiter?
你看见木星了吗
Hold on. Keep your eyes on the road!
注意看路
Hey, Tommy!
汤米
Good night, Joe!
晚安 乔
Sorry again!
再次说声抱歉
Go ahead. It's Jupiter, you fuckin' idiot.
往前 看木星 你个笨蛋
Look at, there's the north star right there.
看 那有北极星
- Right there. - Where?
-就在那 -在哪
It's-- it's due north.
正北方
I'll clean up in the morning.
我早上会打扫干净的
You see Jupiter, you fuckin' asshole?
你看见木星了 你个笨蛋
Come on.
拜托
Fuck you.
滚蛋
Come on.
别这样
Lee.
Lee, nobody can appreciate what you've been through.
李 没人能理解你的经历
If I can say that.
原谅我这样说
And if you really feel like you can't take this on,
如果你真的觉得你做不了监护人
well, that's-- that's--
那是...
you know, that's your right.
那是你的权利
- Obviously. - So who would get him?
-明显地 -那谁会做他的监护人
Patrick, can I get you a can of soda or anything?
帕特里克 要我给你买罐苏打之类的吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Well, I don't know what's happening with Patrick's mother.
我不知道帕特里克的妈妈怎么了
- No. - I'm not sure where she is,
-不 -我不知道她在哪
- or what kind of condition she's in. - No.
-也不知道她现在的情况 -不
We can't do that.
不能那样
God, no! Oh, god!
天啊 不
Fred! Fred! My kids are in there!
弗雷德 弗雷德 我的孩子在里面
My kids are in there!
我的孩子在里面
God! Oh, god! I gotta go in there.
天啊 我要进去
曼彻斯特 消防救援
Look, Lee.
Why don't you just--
你为什么不...
I'm gonna-- I'll be in touch.
我该...保持联系
Um, I'm here.
我在这
警察局
Well, we were partying pretty hard.
我们之前玩得很嗨
And there was beer.
喝了酒
And someone was passin' around a joint,
有人在分大麻
and there was cocaine.
还有可卡因
Cocaine?
可卡因
Yes.
Okay, go ahead.
好的 继续
Uh, anyway, our bedroom is in the downstairs,
我们的卧室在楼下
and the kids sleep upstairs,
孩子们在楼上睡觉
so Randi makes everyone leave around 2:00.
大概两点的时候兰迪把大家赶走了
Or 3 A.M.
或者是三点
And then...
然后
She goes back to bed.
她回去睡觉了
So I go upstairs to check on the kids,
我就上楼看了看孩子们
and it's fuckin' freezin' upstairs,
楼上特别冷
but I can't use the central heat
但我不能开暖气
'cause it dries out randi's sinuses,
那会让兰迪的鼻子很干
and gives her really bad headaches.
而且她的头会很疼
So I go downstairs and I put a fire in the fireplace,
所以我下楼在壁炉里生了火
and sit down and watch TV,
坐着看电视
but there's no more beer.
但是啤酒喝完了
I'm still jumpin' around like... a jackrabbit,
我还是兴奋地上蹿下跳 像个大野兔
so I put a couple of fire logs in the fire,
所以我又往炉子里加了几根木头
and I-- just to warm up the house while I was gone.
我只是希望我走了房子里能暖和起来
And then I-- I'm goin' to the mini mart,
然后我就去小店了
but I'm too wasted and I don't want to drive.
不过我嗨过头了 不想开车
So I walk, it's about 20 minutes each way.
我是走过去的 来回大概各要20分钟
I'm about halfway there,
走在半路上的时候
and I can't remember if I put a screen on the fireplace.
我发现我不记得有没有把防火板放回去了
I figure it's okay.
但我觉得没什么关系
So I just keep goin' to the store.
就继续往商店走了
And, uh, that's it.
就这些
Log must have rolled out onto the floor.
木头一定是滚到了地板上
Uh, fireman said they pulled Randi out.
消防员说他们把兰迪救出来了
She's passed out downstairs.
她在楼下昏了过去
And, uh--
然后...
and then the furnace blew,
然后炉子就炸了
and they couldn't go back in again.
他们没能再次进去
And...that's all I remember.
我就记得这些了
Okay, Lee, that's all for now.
好的 李 现在就这样
We'll-- we'll call you if anything else comes up
如果有其他事情
we want to ask you about.
我们会再找你问的
Assuming the forensics bear you out,
如果取证结果能证明你的清白的话
which I'm assuming they will.
我觉得应该没什么问题
So, uh, that's it?
那么 就这样吗
Look, Lee, you made a horrible mistake.
李 你犯了一个大错
Like a million other people did last night.
每个人都会犯错
Not gonna crucify you.
不会因为犯错就严惩你的
It's not a crime to forget to put the screen on the fireplace.
忘了火炉上的防护网可不是什么大罪
Well, I mean, you know,
我的意思是
so I can go?
我可以走了
Well, if something comes up we don't already know about,
如果没什么我们还应该知道的
yeah.
是的
You got anyone to give you a ride back home?
需要送你回家吗
Is Joe here? Is your dad here?
乔在吗 你父亲在这里吗
Yeah.
是的
- Sorry. - Okay.
-抱歉 -好吧
Son!
儿子
Put it down. Put it down!
放下枪 放下
Get on the ground. Get on the ground.
趴在地上 趴下
- Ah, please! - Settle down. Settle down.
-拜托 -冷静 冷静
- We need some cuffs right now. - Stay down.
-我们现在得把你铐上 -趴着别动
- Stay down. - Down, down, get him down.
-别动 -把他放倒
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Bye.
再见
Where we goin', to the orphanage?
我们去哪儿 孤儿院吗
- Shut up. - What the hell did I do?
-闭嘴 -我做什么了
Just be quiet.
安静点
All right, we got a lot to do.
我们有很多事情要做
What about the boat?
船怎么办
We can talk to George about it. There's no use hangin' onto it
我们可以跟乔治谈谈 如果没人使用
- if no one's gonna use it. - I'm gonna use it.
-留着它没什么用 -我会用它的
- It's gotta be maintained. - I'm maintaining it.
-它还需要保养 -我会给它保养的
- I'm gonna maintain it. - You can't maintain it by yourself.
-我会保养它的 -你自己可办不到
Why not? It's my boat now, isn't it?
怎么不行 现在船是我的 对吗
'Cause you're a minor, you can't take it out alone.
因为你还未成年 所以你不能独自把它开出去
I'm-- I'm the trustee.
我...我是托管人
- I gotta make the payments-- - What does trustee mean?
-我会来付钱 -托管人是什么意思
I gotta keep up the inspections.
我会一直负责监管
It means I'm in charge of handling everything for you until--
就是说我会处理所有事直到你...
Does that mean you're allowed
就是说即使我不同意
- to sell the boat if I don't want you to? - Until you turn 18.
-你也有权把船卖掉吗 -直到你满18岁
I don't know.
我也不确定
I'll definitely consider it.
我会考虑卖船的
No fuckin' way.
他妈的不行
You're so goddamn sure of yourself.
你过于自信了
There's no one to run it. You're 16 years old.
没人能开船 你才16岁
I get my license this year.
我今年就拿驾照
Doesn't matter, you're still a minor.
没所谓 你还是未成年
You can't run a commercial vessel by yourself.
你不能独自驾驶商用船只
Meanwhile, it's a big fuckin' expense,
同时 费用也不少
and I'm the one that's gotta manage it,
这些都得我负责
- and I'm not gonna be here. - Who gives a fuck where you are?
-而且我还不在这里 -谁他妈在乎你在哪里
Patty, I swear to god, I'm gonna knock your fuckin' block off.
小帕 我发誓我会狠狠教训你的
- Great parenting. - What? What'd you say?
-孩子教得不错 -什么 你说什么
- I said great parenting. - Fuck you!
-我说你把孩子教得不错 -去你妈的
Mind your fuckin' business, you fuckin' asshole!
没他妈的多管闲事 你这个傻逼
You're gonna smash me in the face.
你往我脸上打啊
Hey, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
- It's okay, it's okay. - You want me to smash your fuckin' face,
-没事了 -你他妈想让我打你脸
- you fuckin' asshole. - It's okay. It's okay.
-你个傻逼 -没事了
Thank you. Thank you. It's okay.
谢谢 没事了
Uncle Lee, are you fundamentally unsound?
李叔叔 你不是有毛病
Get in the fuckin' car.
快他妈的上车
Can't obey your orders until you unlock the door.
你不开锁我怎么上车
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's not like the motor's gonna die tomorrow,
这引擎不会马上报废
but Joe said it keeps breakin' down like a son of a bitch.
但是乔说它总是出问题
Yeah, but we were gonna take a look--
是啊 但是我们会检查一下
see, there's an allotment of some kind, but--
今天有个遗产分配的事情
take a look this weekend.
但我们周末会有时间看看的
Things are a little bit up in the air.
还有些事情没定下来
No, I-- I can take care of it
我不是那个意思
as far as the general maintenance is concerned,
如果只是常规保养 我可以帮忙照看它
but that motor's gonna go at some point.
但是引擎说不定什么时候就不行了
I'm taking care of it.
我来照看它
There's no allotment for a new motor.
没有买新引擎的钱
Unless, George, you know someone who wants to buy it.
除非 乔治你知道谁想买下它
Wait a second, I'm not selling it.
等一下 我不想把它卖掉
We're gonna be in Boston, anyway.
不管怎样 我们会住在波士顿
What?!
什么
Since when are we supposed to be in Boston?
我们什么时候说要去波士顿了
Just take it easy.
别激动
Well, whatever you decide,
不管你做什么决定
it's gonna bleed you dry just sittin' here.
船在这放着都会把你们口袋掏空的
Well, we don't know exactly what we're doin'.
我们还不清楚最终怎样决定
Well, you know, he can always stay with us
如果他周末想回来
if he wants to come up weekends.
可以住在我们家
Do you want to be his guardian?
你想成为他的监护人吗
- Well, we already-- - He doesn't want to be my guardian,
-我们已经... -他不想当我的监护人
- for Christ sakes. - We're tryin' to lose some kids at this point.
-看在上帝的份上 -我们还打算少几个孩子呢
Have you seen his house?
你见过他的房子吗
- Yeah. - No, we're tryin' to work out the logistics,
-是的 -不 我们想把程序搞清楚
- so I don't know-- - We're jammed in there pretty good,
-所以我不知道... -我们家太挤了
- but we-- - Jesus Christ, will you stop?
-但是我们... -上帝啊 你能闭嘴吗
We've always got a sofa for him any time he wants.
如果他愿意的话 总是可以睡我们的沙发的
- George-- - You know that, right?
-乔治 -你知道 对吗
That's all right, I know-- I know that.
好吧 我是知道
- He's welcome any time. - I understand.
-我们随时欢迎他来 -我明白
I-- I know. Thank you.
我明白 谢谢你
Are you brain damaged?
你是脑残吗
You can't just talk to people like that.
你不能那样跟别人说话
You don't want to be my guardian, that's fine with me.
你不想当我的监护人 我没意见
It's not that, it's just the logistics.
不是这样的 只是程序的问题
I've just gotta work it all out, I swear.
我发誓会搞清楚的
How? My takin' me to Wonkatonka, Minnesota,
怎么搞清楚 他们要送我去明尼苏达的
- with uncle Donny? - Minnetonka.
-瓦卡通卡找唐尼叔叔呢 -明内通卡
- Minnetonka, Minnesota. - Okay, Minnetonka, Minnesota.
-明尼苏达的明内通卡 -明尼苏达的明内通卡
Same difference.
没什么不同
What about my mother?
我妈妈呢
Huh?
什么
The judge would never let that happen.
法官不会同意的
- And anyway, no one even knows where she is. - I do.
-再说也没人知道她在哪里 -我知道
She's in Connecticut.
她在康涅狄格
At least she was last year.
至少去年的时候她在那里
Since when do you know that?
你什么时候知道的
Well, she emailed me last year,
她去年给我发过邮件
so I emailed her back.
我就给她回信了
You know email?
你了解电子邮件吗
Did your father know you were in touch with her?
你爸爸知道你跟她联系吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Can we walk? I'm freezing.
我们能走走吗 我冷死了
- All I know is-- - I know, I know, I know.
-我只知道... -我明白
She's a drunk, she's insane,
她酗酒 她是个疯子
she let the dog shit on the floor.
她让狗在地板上拉屎
It's the last thing that your father
你爸爸最不想见的
ever would have wanted.
就是这样
Oh! Oh, like suddenly you care
现在你倒是
what he would have wanted.
在乎他的想法了
Where to now?
现在去哪儿
- The funeral parlor. - Great.
-殡仪馆 -真好
Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are we--
等等 我们这是去...
where are we goin'?
我们这是去哪儿
He's in Beverly.
他在贝弗利
There's no funeral homes in Manchester?
曼彻斯特没有殡仪馆吗
Nope.
没有
The cemetery's here.
这里有墓地
Let's just get this done.
我们赶紧把这事办完吧
Down south, we got a lot of snowbirds.
往南走有很多来过冬的人
Early in the year, people from the north head down there,
年初时 北边的人搬去那里
they die down there, they're not from the area.
他们从别的地方来 然后在那里死去
What do they even like about us?
他们喜欢我们这儿什么
- Makin' arrangements for a loved one. - Right.
-为所爱的人做安排 -好吧
A lot of times, people are comin' in,
很多情况下 搬到这里来
- last thing they had on their mind. - Right.
-就是他们最后的愿望了 -是的
Sometimes I find there's dysfunction in the family still,
有时候我发现家庭尽管有不和
somehow people come together. You know?
但是大家还是会到一起来 你明白吗
Dude, what is with that guy
老兄 那个一脸严肃的人
and the big serious and somber act?
到底是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
No, but seriously, does he not realize
不 但是认真的讲 他自己不清楚
that people know he does this every single day?
别人知道他每天都做同样的事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Why can't we bury him?
我们为什么不把他埋了
Too cold. The ground is too hard.
天冷了 地太硬了
They'll bury him in the spring.
春天再埋
So what do they do with him until then?
那在春天之前他怎么办
Put him in a freezer.
放在冷库里
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yes.
是的
That really freaks me out.
这把我吓到了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait.
等等
I think I parked the car the other way. Sorry.
好像车停在那边 抱歉
What about one of those mini steam shovels?
小型蒸汽铲怎么样
What?
什么
I once saw one of those mini steam shovels
有一次我在纽黑文的墓地里
one time in a graveyard in New Haven.
见过那种小型蒸汽铲
It's like a perfect little hole in about two seconds.
两秒钟就能挖出一个完美的坑
Well, I don't really know how to get a hold of one
我真的不知道去哪里买
or how much it would cost.
也不知道要花多少钱
Why can't we just look into it?
我们为什么不能考虑一下呢
Because you can't use heavy equipment
因为你不能在历史悠久的
in the historic Rosedale cemetery.
玫瑰谷公墓里使用重型设备
Why not?
为什么不能
Because there are very important people
因为那里葬着一些非常重要的人物
who are buried there,
和他们的子孙
and their descendants don't want steam shovels
他们都不想自己的遗体
vibrating over their dead bodies.
被蒸汽铲打扰
Well, why can't we just bury him someplace else?
那我们为什么不把他埋在别处
Because that's the plot that Joe bought.
因为乔买的地方就在那里
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
But if you want to make some other arrangements,
但是如果你有其他打算
you want to find someplace else to bury him,
或者想把他埋在别处
you want to talk to the mortician,
你得去跟殡仪馆的人谈
and you want to call up Sacred Heart
你还得给圣心教堂打电话
and talk to father Martin
跟马丁神父谈谈
and find out how much that's gonna cost
看看如果改变计划的话
and make all those arrangements,
要花多少钱
be my guest. Otherwise, let's just leave it.
随便你 否则的话 就按现在的来
I just don't like him being in a freezer.
我只是不喜欢让他躺在尸体冷藏柜
Yeah.
没错
I don't like it, either,
我也不喜欢
but it isn't him because he's gone.
但那并不是他 因为他已经去世了
It's just his body.
那只是他的躯体
I'm just saying it kind of freaks me out.
我只想说我被吓到了
Oh, god damn it, where did I park the car?
该死 我把车停哪了
Yeah, I don't know, but I wish you'd figure it out
我不知道 但我希望你赶快弄清楚
because I'm freezing my ass off.
因为我快冻死了
You don't have a normal winter coat?
你没有正常点的棉衣吗
- Huh? - Yeah. Yeah, I do.
-没有吗 -有 我有
Why don't you wear gloves with the real fingers on them?
你怎么不戴有指头的手套
Oh, god, fuck.
我的天
Oh, fuck, where did I park this motherfucking car?
我把该死的车停哪去了
God damn, it's cold.
该死 太冷了
Why? What's the matter with your winter jacket?
为什么 怎么不穿你的羽绒服
- Seriously, Patty? - Just turn the heat on.
-你认真的 小帕 -把暖气打开
It's on already.
已经打开了
Well, turn it up a little.
调高一点
It's all the way up.
已经调到最大了
It's blowing freezing air on me.
这吹的是冷气
It just needs a minute to warm up.
它需要预热一下
What year did you get this thing, 1928?
你哪一年买的 1928年吗
Where's the horse that goes with this fucking car?
那时候是不是还给你带了匹马
Maybe he can breathe on us.
说不定它现在还能哈气
Patty, I swear to god.
小帕 我对天发誓
I know. Why don't we keep my dad in here
我知道 为什么不让我爸在那地方
for the next three months?
再待上三个月
We'd save a fucking fortune.
能省好一笔钱
Would you shut the fuck up about the freezer?
你能对尸体冷藏柜的事消停会吗
Want me to have a nervous breakdown
因为殡仪员和葬礼的事
because there's undertakers and a funeral?
想把我逼疯吗
- Who cares? - No. I don't.
-谁在意 -不 我不会
Okay, it's getting warmer.
暖和起来了
I got band practice. Can you drive me home
我有个乐队排练 能载我回趟家
so I can get my stuff
拿下我的东西
and take me over to my girlfriend's house?
然后送我去我女朋友家吗
Sure.
可以
This the same girl who was over at the house?
是来家过夜的那个女孩吗
No. That was Sylvie, and this is Sandy.
不是 那天是塞尔维 今天是桑迪
They don't know about each other,
她们还不知道彼此的事
so, uh, please don't say anything
所以什么都别说
in case it comes up.
以免露馅
I won't.
我不会说的
Do you actually have sex with these girls?
你真和这些女孩发生性行为了吗
We don't just play computer games.
我们总不能只玩电脑游戏吧
With both of them?
和她们俩都做过吗
Well, with Sandy's mom here,
桑迪妈妈在家
it's sort of, uh, strictly just like basement business.
现在还属于小偷小摸阶段
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means I'm working on it.
意思是我还在努力实现中
Stop. Otto, man, what are you doing?
停 奥托 你在干嘛
What did I do?
我怎么了
You're way behind, man.
你没跟上节拍 伙计
No, I'm not.
我没有
You're a little behind, Otto.
你有点没跟上 奥托
You got to start with the bass, Otto.
你得跟着贝斯的节奏来 奥托
Come on, man, just stay with me, all right?
伙计 跟着我 好吗
- Let's go. - All right, I'm sorry.
-来吧 -好 不好意思
All right. Yeah. Come on.
没事 来吧
It's all right.
没事
Come on, let's go.
来吧
- All right, guys. - Let's go again.
-开始了 伙计们 -再来一次
Otto, you good?
奥托 怎么样
- You good, buddy? - Let's go, baby.
-你好了吗 伙计 -开始了 伙计
Let me ask stentorian.
我来起头
1, 2, 3.
Hi. Are you Lee?
你好 你是李吗
I'm Jill, Sandy's mom.
我叫吉尔 桑迪的妈妈
I think they're wrapping up.
我想他们快结束了
You want to come inside and have a beer or something?
你想进来喝杯啤酒什么的吗
It's all right. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I wanted to offer my condolences about Joe.
我想表达我对乔的哀悼
He was a terrific guy.
他是个了不起的家伙
There's not too many like him.
像他这样的人很少
He was a wonderful father.
他是个了不起的父亲
Thank you.
谢谢
I was-- I was going to ask Patrick
我 我问一下帕特里克
if he wants to stay for supper,
看他想不想留下来吃晚饭
if that's okay with you.
如果你觉得没问题的话
You want to join us? I made way too much.
你要一起来吗 我做的有点多
That's all right.
不用了
I'll just come back and get him.
我过会再来接他
What time should I come back?
我该几点过来
Oh, I don't know. 9, 9:30.
我不知道 九点 九点半
They're going to do their homework together, supposedly.
据说他们还要一起"写作业"
All right. I'll come back at 9:30.
那好吧 我九点半过来
Okay. When you change your mind in the next ten minutes,
好 若你十分钟内改变主意了
we're right inside.
我们就在里面
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Jesus Christ, how do you unbuckle this?
我的天 你怎么解开这个
I'm scraping the skin off my knuckles.
我指节上的皮都蹭掉了
Hold on. Just take your hand out.
等等 把你手拿出来
Would you please just take your hand out of my cunt?
你能先把你手从我的私处拿出来吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Oh, are we taking our pants off?
我们要把裤子都脱了吗
I'm taking my pants off.
我要把我的裤子脱了
I don't know what you're doing.
我不知道你在干吗
I'm taking my pants off.
我要把我的裤子脱了
Come on.
快点
You got to take your shoe off first.
你得先把你的鞋脱了
- Jesus. - I'm-- I'm trying.
-我的天 -我在脱了
Hey, kids, come on, have some dinner.
孩子们 出来 吃晚饭了
Thanks, mom. We'll be right down.
好的 妈妈 我们马上下去
Thanks, Jill. One second.
好的 吉尔 等一下
I just got to log off.
我准备退出登录了
Would you shut up? She's not retarded.
你闭嘴好吗 她又不是弱智
Why are you picking on me?
你为什么老找我茬
I'm not picking on you.
我没有找你茬
You'll get me in trouble.
你会让我惹上麻烦的
We're not gonna get in trouble.
我们不会惹上麻烦的
We are.
我们会
I can't believe what you're gonna do.
我不敢相信你能做出什么
How's the math homework?
数学作业做的怎么样了
It's good.
挺好的
Very frustrating.
非常令人沮丧
Good.
那就好
Those algorithms are a bitch.
那些算法就是个磨人的小妖精
This is really good, Jill.
真的很好吃 吉尔
- Thank you, Patrick. - Is this a--
-谢谢 帕特里克 -这是
this is a homemade carbonara sauce?
这是自制卡本纳拉奶油培根酱吗
Jesus, shut up.
我的天 闭嘴吧
No.
不是
You could have fooled me.
你在唬我对吧
Jesus.
我的天
What? What?
怎么了
You're such a kiss-ass.
你真是个马屁精
- Sandy! - What,
-桑迪 -怎么了
because I appreciate your mother's cooking?
因为我大加赞赏你母亲的厨艺吗
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
Aren't you going to ask what happened?
你不想知道发生了什么吗
- I don't want to know. - Guess not.
-我不想知道 -我猜也是
2:2
国家冰上曲棍球联盟圣路易斯蓝调队 VS 波士顿棕熊队决胜点球
Come on.
加油
Hello.
你好
Hello. Lee?
你好 是李吗
It's Randi.
我是兰迪
- Hello? - Yeah. Sorry. I'm here.
-人呢 -不好意思 我在
- Hi. How are you? - Okay. How are you?
-你好吗 -不错 你呢
- Good. - Good.
-挺好的 -那就好
I was just calling--
我打电话来是因为
George told me about Joe,
乔治告诉我乔的事了
and I just wanted to call and say I'm sorry.
我只是想打个电话慰问一下
I hope you don't mind me calling.
希望我没打扰到你
No. It's fine. Thank you.
没有 我很好 谢谢
I don't mind. How are you?
我不介意 你怎么样
Not so good right now.
现在感觉不怎么好
I guess we should have seen it coming,
我想我们本应该注意到的
but it's still hard to believe.
但这始终让人难以接受
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-没错 -是的
- How's Patrick doing? - He's good.
-帕特里克怎么样 -他挺好的
Beyond the obvious, obviously.
除了流露出来的情感外 当然了
He's okay. He's fine. I don't know.
他挺好的 我不太清楚
You know how kids are. It's hard to tell.
你知道那些孩子 很难看出心事
He doesn't really open up with me,
他也没对我坦诚相待
but he seems fine. He's got a lot of friends.
但他看起来不错 他有许多的朋友
- Oh, well, that's good. - Yeah, it is.
-那就好 -没错
So I don't know if you'd planned a service yet,
我不知道你开始准备后事了没
but I was also going to ask, if you wouldn't mind,
但我想问一下希望你不要介意
I'd like to be there if it's okay with you.
如果你没问题的话我想过来一趟
Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind.
没事 我不介意
Okay, okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
It would mean a lot to me.
这对我真的很重要
No, you should come.
不 你应该过来
I'll let you know when it's going to be.
我会告诉你具体的时间
Thank you.
谢谢
So can I ask, uh...
我能问一下
How are you?
你最近怎么样
I don't know. How are you?
我不知道 你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
We're doing pretty well.
我们现在挺不错的
I should probably tell you.
我应该告诉你
I'm going to be a--
我准备
actually, I'm-- I'm pregnant.
事实上 我怀孕了
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
You know, like, ready to pop.
准备要生了
Oh, I didn't know that.
我还不知道这事
Uh, I didn't know if I should tell you,
我不知道该不该告诉你
but...
但是
No, it's fine. Congratulations.
没事 恭喜你
Thank you. You would probably decide it for yourself
谢谢 等你见到我时
when you see me.
你就明白了
Yeah.
好吧
So, uh, you know,
那么
I just wanted to say, you know--
我想说
actually, uh, I-- oh, sorry.
事实上 不好意思
I didn't mean to cut you off. I just got to go.
我不是有意要打断你 我得挂了
I just wanted to make sure it's okay
我只是想确定一下我和乔希
if me and Josh come to the funeral.
出席葬礼没问题吧
- It's totally okay. - Thank you, Lee.
-完全没问题 -谢谢你 李
Okay. God bless.
好的 上帝保佑
- So long. - Bye.
-再见 -拜拜
Are you kidding me? I've never even been to Boston.
你在开玩笑吗 我从没去过波士顿
So how are you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
I said how are you holding up?
我说你还撑得住吗
It's a stupid question. Get some food?
这问题问得很蠢 来点吃的吗
Oh, uh, I had some cheese.
我吃了点奶酪
You had some cheese, asshole?
你吃了点奶酪 混蛋
I'll get you something.
我给你拿点吃的
- I don't want anything. - Hey, Janine!
-我什么也不想吃 -亚尼内
- Sure? - What?
-确定吗 -什么
- I don't want anything. - Never mind.
-我什么都不想吃 -没事
- What? - Forget it. Skip it.
-什么 -算了 忽略我
I can't hear a goddamn word you're saying.
你说的我什么都听不到
What?
什么
Did Lee get food?
李吃过东西了吗
He didn't-- what?
他没有 什么
Did Lee get food?
李吃过东西了吗
No! He doesn't want any.
没有 他不想吃
- We're good. - I'll make him a plate.
-我们没事 -我给他搞一盘
Forget it. He doesn't--
算了 他不想
We're fine.
我们没事
He doesn't want any--
他不想要
Hey, is it okay if I invite Sylvie over?
我让塞尔维过来可以吗
Which one is she?
她是哪个
She's the one with the... The brown hair.
她是 头发是棕色的那个
No.
不行
What do you mean, no?
什么叫不行
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
I don't want her in the house right now.
我现在不想她在家里
Why not? You don't even have to talk to her.
为什么不行 你又不用和她讲话
Sorry. Go to her house or call one of your friends.
对不起 去她家或者打给你朋友
That's that.
就这样
Would it be cool with your mom if I came over there?
我去你那边你妈妈没关系吗
I have no idea.
我莫名其妙
Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好 明天跟你说
Well, I can't stay there, either.
我也不能呆在她那边
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
You going to stay in here?
你要呆这儿
Yeah. Why not?
不行吗
I thought maybe you'd want to stay in dad's room.
我以为你想呆在爸爸的房间里
Hmm? Why, do you want me to?
为什么 你想我去那间
No. It's just a better room.
不是 只是那房间更好
And he's not using it.
他也没在用
Okay. I'll stay in there.
好 我去那间房间
We're not gonna be here that much longer anyway.
反正我们也不会在这里呆很久的
We're not moving to Boston, uncle Lee.
我们不会搬到波士顿去的 李叔叔
Well, I don't want to talk about that right now.
现在我不想讨论这个话题
You said he left you money so you could move.
你说他给你留了搬家的钱
Yeah. That doesn't mean--
这不意味着
Anyway, what's in Boston?
不管怎样 波士顿有什么呢
You're a janitor.
你是个清洁工
- So what? - You can do that anywhere.
-那又怎样 -你在哪都能做
There's plenty of toilets
小镇上多的是厕所
and clogged-up drains all over town.
和堵住的排水管
- I don't want to-- - All my friends are here.
-我不想 -我所有的朋友都在这里
I'm on the hockey team.
我在冰球队里
I'm on the basketball team.
我在篮球队里
I got to maintain our boat now.
我现在得保住我们的船
I work on George's boat two days a week.
我每周两天在乔治的船上工作
I got two girlfriends,
我有两个女朋友
and I'm in a band.
而且我还有个乐队
You're a janitor in Quincy.
你是昆西的一个清洁工
What the hell do you care where you live?
在哪生活你有什么好在意的
I got to go to sleep.
我要睡了
Good night.
晚安
Where are you going to stay tonight?
你今晚住哪
I don't know. A motel.
我不知道 汽车旅馆吧
What time you going to call me?
你什么时候给我打电话
When I get to the motel.
等我到旅馆
I want to hear from you by 9:00,
我想九点前接到你的消息
or I'm going to call the cops.
不然我就报警
- Understand? - Yes. Yes.
-知道了吗 -好的好的
Patrick, come say goodbye to your uncle Lee!
帕特里克 过来和你李叔叔说再见
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
-没关系 -有关系
Patrick!
帕特里克
Coming!
来了
I'm going to see him.
我会来看他的
Bye, uncle Lee.
再见 李叔叔
So long.
再见
Patty?
小帕
I think there's something wrong with me.
我觉得自己不对劲
What do you mean? Like what? Are you sick?
什么意思 怎么不对劲 生病了吗
I don't know!
我不知道
- I feel really weird! - Are you sick?
-我感觉很奇怪 -你生病了吗
I think I'm havin' a panic attack.
我觉得我刚感受到了一阵恐慌
What do you mean? Hey.
什么意思
I don't know, I mean...
我不知道 我
Could you get that shit outta here, please?
你能把那东西拿出去吗 求你了
Get rid of what?
把什么拿出去
I don't know, I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道
The food?
吃的吗
You want me to get rid of the food?
你想让我把吃的拿出去
Patrick? Hey.
帕特里克
Do you want me to take you to the hospital?
要带你去医院看看吗
No. I don't know.
不要 我不知道
Do you want me to call your friends?
要给你朋友打电话吗
- I don't know. - What do you want me to do?
-我不知道 -你想让我怎么做
Patty, are you going to bed?
小帕 你要睡了吗
Leave me alone.
让我静静
I don't think I should let you keep the door shut.
我觉得我不该让你就这么把门关着
Just go away.
走开
I will. Just open up the door.
我会走的 把门打开
Fuck you.
Jesus Christ, what's your problem?
天哪 你有毛病啊
I said open up the door. Are you havin' a breakdown?
我说了开门 你是有点崩溃了吗
Shall we take you to the hospital?
要带你去医院吗
No! No! No!
不要不要不要
I'm just freakin' out.
我只是有点抓狂
Okay, fine, but I can't let you freak out with the door closed.
好随你 但我不能让你关着门抓狂
And if you're gonna freak out every time
如果你每次看到冻鸡肉就要抓狂
you see a frozen chicken I think we should go to the hospital.
我觉得我们该去医院看看
I don't know anything about this.
我对这方面一点都不懂
I just don't like him bein' in the freezer!
我只是不想他呆在冰柜里
You've expressed that very clearly.
你已经很清楚地表示过了
I don't like it either.
我也不想
There's nothin' we can do about it.
我们爱莫能助
I'm not gonna bother you. I'm just gonna sit here
我不烦你 我就坐在这儿
until you calm down.
等你冷静下来
All right, I'm calmer now.
好了 我现在冷静了
Can you please just go away?
你能走开吗
No.
不能
Cool!
好棒
How much are they payin' you?
他们给你多少钱
Minimum wage plus the room.
最低工资 还有这间房间
All right.
好吧
Let's go get some furniture.
我们去买点家具
I got furniture.
我有家具
No, you don't.
你没有
This doesn't count as furniture.
这不算家具
This is not a room.
这不算是个房间
Let's go get some furniture
我们去买点家具
Get off my back.
别烦我了
Patty, come on. Let's go.
小帕过来 我们走
Let's go.
走吧
There we go.
好了
All right.
好了
Better?
好多了吧
Better.
好多了
So, listen.
听着
We can stay here until your school lets out.
我们呆在这里直到你学校放假
Okay?
好吗
That'll give me time to set things up in Boston better.
这样我就有时间在波士顿好好安置一下
Maybe you can do some stuff with George in the summer
如果你愿意可以在暑假和乔治一起干点活
if you want, and you don't get jerked
你的生活也不会一夜间
out of your life overnight.
翻天覆地
Okay?
好吗
Are you askin' me or tellin' me?
你是询问我的意见还是通知我
I'm tellin' you that's the best I can do.
这是我能做到最好的方式了
Then what the fuck do you care whether it's okay with me or not?
那你他妈管我愿不愿意
It's 45 minutes away.
才四十五分钟的路
You can come back here any time you want.
你想回来随时都可以
From Quincy?
从昆西回来
Yeah.
对啊
It's an hour and a-- is that a joke?
要一个多小时 开玩笑吗
It's an hour and a half at least!
至少要一个半小时
- No, it's not. - You gotta include the other cars!
-没开玩笑 -你要考虑其他车辆因素
You couldn't get from here to Roxbury in half an hour
你坐宇宙飞船也不可能
if you flew in a fuckin' spaceship!
半小时飞到罗克斯伯里
Okay, fuck it.
好 去你的
I need lunch money.
我要午饭钱
- Hey, Patrick! - Hey, Patrick!
-帕特里克 -帕特里克
- Hey, Patrick! - Patrick! Patrick!
-帕特里克 -帕特里克 帕特里克
So, are you going to godspell?
你会去福音吗
I'm thinking about it.
我还在考虑
All right, 'Kay. Bye.
好吧 拜拜
Those your girlfriends, too?
那些也是你女朋友
They wish.
她们倒是想啊
Doesn't George give you money for working on his boat?
你在乔治船上工作他不给你钱吗
Yeah, but I'm savin' that.
给的 但我要存下来
- For what? - New motor.
-干吗用 -买新马达
You going to godspell?
你要去福音
Aw, come on.
拜托
Aw, come on!
拜托
Hello.
你好
Hello, Lee?
你好 李吗
Lee?
Lee, is that you?
李 是你吗
Hello?
你好
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
I cut it.
割到了
Oh. For a minute there I didn't know what happened.
有那么一瞬间我知道怎么回事
Is there some reason why you didn't tell me
你有什么理由不告诉我
my mom tried to call me?
我妈妈想给我打电话
She wrote me you hung up on her.
她写邮件给我说你把她挂掉了
She's in Essex.
她在艾塞克斯
She wants me to come have lunch and meet her fiance.
她希望我去吃个午饭 见见她未婚夫
What'd you think?
你怎么想的
She couldn't get in touch with me?
她不能联系我
I hung up on her because I didn't know what to say to her.
我挂电话是因为我不知道和她说什么
And I didn't tell you because
我没告诉你是因为
'cause I didn't know what to say to you.
因为我不知道该怎么和你说
I'm sorry.
对不起
You can't stop me talkin' to her.
你不能阻止我和她联系
I don't give a shit what you do.
我才不管你要做什么
No, but you won't let my girlfriend stay over,
你不管 但你却不让我女朋友在这儿过夜
you hate my mother so much you won't even tell me she called.
你讨厌我妈以至于她打电话过来都不肯告诉我
You'd rather drag me back to Quincy and ruin my life
你宁愿把我带去昆西市 毁了我的生活
than let somebody else be my guardian--
也不愿让其他人成为我的监护人
There is nobody else.
没有什么其他人
I can live in Essex with my mom.
我可以和我妈住在埃塞克斯
No, you can't.
不 不可以
She's not an alcoholic anymore
她已经不是酒鬼了
and she wants me to stay with her,
她想让我和她住一起
then that solves all our problems.
那样就可以解决我们的问题了
I can take the same bus to my same school
我仍可以搭同一辆公交去原来的学校
and keep all my friends,
和我所有的朋友在一起
and the boat, and you can go back to Boston,
留住小船 你也可以回到波士顿
and still check in on me, or whatever, if you want to...
还可以回来看看我什么的 如果你想的话
I can't do that.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么不行
Patty, I'm sorry I hung up on her.
小帕 很抱歉我挂了她电话
I'll call her back,
我会再打给她
and if she seems semi-human to me,
如果她听上去还像半个人的话
you can go have lunch with her and her fiance.
你可以和她以及她的未婚夫共进午餐
That's it.
就这样
I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
我不想再多说什么了
Okay, soon as we're clear,
好的 一旦到达安全地带
open it up and we'll see what we can do.
马上打开它 然后再见机行事
Okay.
好的
Lee?
Hey, what do you say?
最近怎么样
- How are you? - Yeah, I'm good. How are you?
-你还好吗 -我很好 你呢
All right.
还好
I'm really, uh-- I'm really sorry to hear about Joe.
乔的事情 请节哀顺变
I know, yeah, thanks.
心领了 谢谢
How's Patrick doing?
帕特里克怎么样
- Good. - Yeah?
-不错 -是吗
- Yeah. - Good.
-是的 -那就好
What's going on? What are ya--
怎么了 你来这儿...
You know, I'm back,
我回来了
I'm thinking about staying through the summer.
我打算在这儿待到夏天结束
I was wondering if you had any work.
我想看看你这儿有没有什么工作
I'm looking to pick up some hours.
打发打发时间
Sure, sure.
当然有 有
Walt is down in Boston, so...
沃尔特去波士顿了 所以...
- Oh, he is? - Yeah, he should be back tomorrow
-是吗 -对 他应该明天回来
- if you want to come by. - He's coming back up tomorrow?
-你要是想过来 -他明天回来吗
Yeah, yeah. Give him a call.
对 给他打个电话
Okay. I will give him a call.
好 我会给他电话的
- That's a good idea. - I'll do that.
-那样挺好 -我会打的
- Absolutely. - Okay. All right.
-没问题 -好 好
- All right. - Good to see you.
-很好 -很高兴见到你
- Thanks, Jerry. - All right.
-谢了 杰里 -不客气
I don't want to see him in here again.
我不想再在这儿见到他
Bye, Patrick.
帕特里克 再见
Want to watch the football game on Sunday?
周日要去看足球比赛吗
- Sure. - So long, Patrick.
-好啊 -帕特里克 再见
- Bye, Patrick. - See you guys.
-帕特里克 再见 -再见
How's the motor?
发动机什么情况
George says the piston's gonna go right
乔治说活塞随时可能会
through the block any minute now.
卡进缸体
Unfortunately that's a problem.
不幸的是 那是个问题
We can't afford to keep a boat if we can't run it,
我们负担不起一艘不能运转的船
and we can't run it if it's got a broken motor.
船的发动机坏了的话就运转不了了
Let's take out a loan.
那我们就去贷款
And pay it back with what?
然后用什么还呢
We hire it out 'til we pay the loan back, obviously.
我们把它租出去啊 直到挣回贷款的钱
Unfortunately for you,
对你来说 不幸的是
I'm in charge of your finances until you turn 21,
在你满21岁之前 你的财产都是归我负责
and I'm not comfortable takin' out enormous loans on your behalf.
我不太想替你申请巨额贷款
I have band practice.
我的乐队还要训练
Can you drive me home to get my stuff
你能先带我回家拿上东西
then drive me over to Sandy's house?
再送我去桑迪家吗
Sure.
好啊
Why don't you take a drivers'ed course? I'm not your chauffeur.
你为什么不去考个驾照 我不是你的专职司机
'Cause dad made me promise not to drive 'til I was 17.
因为爸爸让我答应他十七岁之前不要开车
Okay, we'll stick with that then.
好吧 那我们还是听你爸的吧
Do you wanna stay for dinner?
你要留下来吃晚饭吗
I think Sandy's mother likes you.
我觉得桑迪的妈妈喜欢你
No, she doesn't.
不 哪有
I happen to know that she does.
我知道她确实喜欢你
This could be good for both of us.
这可能对我们俩都有好处
I'd really rather not.
我还是不去了吧
Well, can you at least just like hang out with her for half an hour
那至少 你能不能和她待半个小时
so I can be alone with Sandy
所以我可以在没有桑迪她妈
without her mother knockin' on the door every twenty seconds?
每二十秒敲一次门的打扰下和她单独相处吗
Come on, man.
你够了
All you gotta do is talk to her.
你只需要和她说说话
Why can't you help me out a little bit for once
除了拉着我去见律师
instead of draggin' me to the lawyers
去殡仪馆和太平间
and the funeral parlor and the morgue?
你为什么就不能帮我一次
Anyway, she's really nice.
况且她真的很不错
响亮乐队
Tell me why
告诉我为什么
Why
为什么
Why do you need me
你为什么需要我
Why do you want me
你为什么想要我
- Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop. - Why do you love me
-停停停 停 -你为什么爱我
- Otto... - What, I'm too slow?
-奥托 -怎么了 我太慢了吗
Too fast man. You're dragging.
太快了 你拖了
You're way too fast, man.
你太快啦 兄弟
I'm too fast.
我太快
Dude, you're like pulling out of the fucking station ahead of me.
老兄 你像是比我快一站还不止
Oh my god, you guys, leave him alone.
天啊 你们 随他去吧
Dude, like, are you serious about this band, or what?
老兄 你是认真对待这个乐队吗
Okay, all right, all right.
好了 行了行了
- Just lay off him. - Get off my back.
-饶了他吧 -少废话
All right, everybody just chill here.
好吧 大家都冷静点
Let's just, um...let's just go again.
我们...我们继续
We are Stentorian.
我们是响亮乐队
Patrick is one of my favorite people.
帕特里克是我最喜欢的人之一
That's good.
那很好
How's it goin' up there, you guys?
你们上面怎么样啊
It's going...it's going fine, thanks!
还...还好 谢谢
But we're right in the middle of something.
不过我们正忙着呢
We're just banging out those compound fractions.
我们正在做繁分数
At least we know where they are, right?
至少我们知道他们在哪里 对吗
That's true.
那倒是
How many of those you generally gotta go through
你得找多少个才能
before you pick a winner?
选出一个你喜欢的
I'd like to see you use one of these goddamn things
我倒想看看你在各种打扰的情况下
with all these interruptions.
用一次这个鬼东西
Oh, fuck me!
我操
What happened? Are you ok?
怎么了 你还好吗
I tripped over your fuckin' doll house.
我被你的玩偶之家绊倒了
Oh my god, did you break it?
天啊 你有没有把它摔坏
I don't know. I'm fine though, by the way.
我不知道 不过我没事
Oh my god.
我的天
My grandmother gave me that when I was five years old.
那是我五岁的时候我外婆给我的
It was literally her doll house from when she was a little girl.
那还是她小时候玩的玩偶之家
Then what's it doin' on the fuckin' floor?
那为什么把它放在地上
It's a doll house, that's where you play with it!
玩偶之家不在地上玩在哪玩
Kids, what is going on up there?
孩子们 上面怎么了
Nothing! Patrick just stubbed his toe on mummer's doll house,
没啥 帕特里克脚趾踢到了外婆的玩偶之家
but it's okay!
不过没什么事
Sandy, that doll house belonged to my mother.
桑迪 那是我妈的娃娃屋
- Yes I know, mom. - If you're gonna smash it to pieces...
-我知道 妈妈 -如果你把它摔碎了
Nobody is smashin' it to pieces! It's fine!
没人要把它摔成碎片 它没事
Don't worry, Jill, I'm okay.
吉尔 别担心 我没事
My toe's gonna be okay.
我的脚趾也会好的
Do you want to fuck me or not?
你到底想不想上我
Yes.
Could I get you another beer, Lee?
要再给你拿杯啤酒吗 李
I'm good. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Would you excuse me, Lee, one sec?
能失陪一下吗 李 一会儿
Sure.
- Is it on? - Yes. It's a miracle.
-戴上了吗 -是啊 简直是奇迹
Okay, hurry up.
好 快点
One second please!
等一下
Get outta my way!
赶紧滚开
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What's up?
什么事
I'm really sorry, I know you're trying to work,
真的很抱歉 我知道你们在努力学习
but I can't sit down there much longer.
但是我实在是在楼下待不住了
Why? What's the problem?
为什么 什么问题
He won't talk.
他不愿意说话
I've been trying to make conversation for half an hour.
半个小时内我一直在试图和他聊天
- I realize I'm not ... - Are you serious?
-我知道我不是世上 -你说真的吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
- the most fascinating person in the world-- - Mom!
-最迷人的人 -妈
But it's very, very strained.
但真的太令人不安了
- What's going on? - She can't get your uncle to talk.
-什么事 -她无法让你叔叔开口聊天
He likes sports.
他喜欢体育
I'm sorry to bust things up,
很抱歉扫你们兴了
but how much longer do you think you're gonna be?
但是你们大概还要多久
Could you maybe turn on a game?
或许你可以打开电视比赛
- I'm sorry. - Shut up.
-抱歉 -闭嘴
Mummy, please.
妈妈 求你了
You were a tremendous help.
你真是帮了大忙了
I didn't ask to sit down there.
我可没要求去那坐一坐
You can't make small talk like every other grown up in the world?
你就不能像其他成人一样聊个天吗
- No. - You can't talk about boring bullshit for half an hour?
-不行 -你就不能瞎扯半个小时吗
- No. - Hey, how about those interest rates?
-不行 -谈谈那些利率怎么样
- No, I can't. - Hey, I lost my triple A card.
-不 不行 -我把我的AAA卡弄丢了
AAA卡为一种打折卡
- Nope. - Like everybody else?
-不行 -像其他人一样
Nope, sorry.
不行 抱歉
You're a fucking asshole.
你他妈真是个混蛋
Where'd you say she lives?
你说她住在哪来着
'Cause there's, like, no houses here. None.
这儿房子也没有 什么都没有
What, does she live in a fucking sleeping bag?
什么情况 她住在睡袋里吗
119 pigeon hill street.
鸽山街119号
Pigeon hill street, or pigeon hill road?
鸽山街还是鸽山路
- Pigeon hill street - Okay, pigeon hill street.
-鸽山街 -好的 鸽山街
- Pigeon hill court. - Street.
-鸽山苑 -街
- Pigeon hill road. - Street.
-鸽山路 -街
- Fine, pigeon hill-- - Pigeon hill street.
-行 鸽山... -鸽山街
- This is pigeon hill road. - Okay.
-这是鸽山路 -好吧
You have no GPS whatsoever?
你没有GPS定位吗
No, I have a little fucking cartoon.
没 我只有卡通片
- You want me to punch it in for you? - No, I don't.
-你想让我帮你输进去吗 -不 不用
I've got it, thank you.
我搞好了 谢谢
Okay, listen.
行了 听着
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Yeah, I'm nervous.
是啊 我紧张
What are you, a fuckin' genius?
你是什么 他妈的天才吗
Okay, skip it.
好吧 不说了
Just want you to text me if anything gets weird.
如果觉得怪怪的 就发短信给我
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oh my gosh. Is that my Patrick?
天啊 是我的帕特里克吗
Hi, mom.
妈妈
I'm so happy.
我太开心了
Come in. Welcome to my home.
进来吧 欢迎来我家
Patrick. This is my fella.
帕特里克 这是我丈夫
Jeffrey, this is Patrick...
杰弗里 这是帕特里克
Great to finally meet you, Patrick.
很高兴终于见到你了 帕特里克
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
-很高兴认识你 -是啊
And this is Lee.
这位是李
Hey, welcome.
欢迎
- Thanks. - Jeffrey.
-谢谢 -我是杰弗里
Lee.
我是李
Now, Lee, are you sure you can't stay for lunch?
李 你真的不留下来吃午饭吗
I'm positive. Yeah.
不了
All right.
好了
Come, come.
来 快来
Oh, are you sure-- I can't help you--
真的不用我帮忙吗
No thanks, honey.
不用了 谢谢亲爱的
Your job is to relax.
你放轻松就行了
That is your number one assignment, okay?
这是你的首要任务 知道了吗
Okay, all right. I'm really gonna apply myself.
好吧 那我就专心吃
No, I was just joking.
我刚刚只是在开玩笑
I know you were. So was I.
我知道 我也是
How we gettin' along?
你们俩处得怎么样
- Great. - Great.
-很好 -很好
You don't have to be so polite, you know.
你不用那么客气的
I'm not being polite.
我没有客气
Did you wanna wash your hands before we eat?
你想不想吃饭前先洗个手
Yes.
For what we are about to receive, let us give thanks.
感谢主赐予我们美食
- Amen. - Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
You can say "Amen", Patrick.
你可以说"阿门" 帕特里克
Nobody's tryin' to recruit you.
没人要招募你入教会
I did say "Amen".
我说了"阿门"
Oh, you did? Okay.
说了吗 好吧
Well, you don't have to.
你不是非得要说的
Yeah, I know. I just said it really quietly.
我知道 我只是说得很小声
It's fine, honey.
没关系 亲爱的
Look, I know I'm gonna be a shock to you.
我知道我会让你感到惊讶
In a lot of ways.
很多方面都会
I'm hoping it's a good shock.
希望是好的惊喜
Yeah.
是的
You need anything else, Patrick?
你还需要什么吗 帕特里克
I hope everything's okay.
我希望食物都合你口味
Oh yeah, everything's great.
是的 食物都很好吃
You don't have to be so formal.
你跟我说话不需要这么正式
I'm not.
我没有
I think your mother wants you to feel--
你妈妈是希望你...
I'm just sayin' that this is your home, too.
我想说的是 这里也是你的家
I want it to be.
希望你把这当成家
And I know...
我知道...
I know, uh...
我知道...
Things are different for you.
你的生活发生了许多改变
Anyway, I don't know.
算了 我也说不好
That's okay.
没关系
What are you studying at school, Patrick?
你在学校学些什么呢 帕特里克
Oh, well, the usual stuff.
都是平常的东西
You know what? I'm gonna be right back.
我去去就回来
Does anybody need anything from the kitchen?
你们需要我从厨房拿点什么吗
- No, thanks. Thank you. - I'm good, no.
-不用 谢谢 谢谢 -不用了
Did you get some string beans?
豆角你尝过了吗
Oh, no, not yet. Thank you.
还没 谢谢
Let me, um...
我去...
Let me just see what she's doin' in there.
我去看看她在里头干吗
So what was she like?
她是什么样的人
I don't know. She was pretty nervous.
说不好 她挺紧张的
Yeah?
是吗
What was that guy like?
那个男人呢
He was very Christian.
很虔诚的基督教徒
You know, we're Christian, too, right?
你知道我们也是基督教徒吧
Yes, I know that.
我知道
You are aware that catholics are christians?
你知道天主教也属于基督教吧
Yes, I am aware of that.
我知道
Well, it sounds like she's doing better, anyway.
反正她听起来比以前好多了
She's not drinking.
她没酗酒了
She's not in the psych ward.
也没在精神病院
Wow, what?
怎么了
You'll do anything to get rid of me.
你为了甩掉我 真是什么都做得出来
- What? - You heard me.
-什么 -你听到了
That's not true.
不是那样的
Dear Patrick,
亲爱的帕特里克
I'm writing to thank you for today.
我写信是要感谢你今天的拜访
Your visit meant the world to your mom.
你的到来对你妈妈意义重大
We are both deeply grateful for the love and trust
你愿意重新进入她的生活 代表了你对她的爱和信任
you've shown by offering to rejoin her life,
为此我们两个都十分感恩
but I feel it would be unfair to your mom to rush her along
然而催促她踏上这段漫长而充满挑战的路途
the long and challenging road ahead,
对你妈妈来说很不公平
and so I'm going to ask you to write to me
所以以后请你写信给我
in future to arrange any further visits.
来安排进一步的见面
I hope you won't take this as an intrusion--
希望你不要觉得我在干涉你
where are your friends tonight?
你的朋友们今晚在哪
I don't know.
不知道
Why don't you call that girl Sandy,
不如你打电话给叫桑迪那个女孩
- see if she'll come over? - No, thanks.
-看她要不要过来 -不用了 谢谢
Nice try, though.
不过想法不错
Who are you going to shoot, you or me?
你要朝谁开枪 你还是我
Do you know what these things are worth?
你知道这些值多少钱吗
No.
不知道
Want to try and sell them
我想把它们卖掉
so you can have a motor for the boat?
这样就能给你的船买个发动机了
That's a really good idea.
这真是个好主意
This is awesome.
太棒了
This is awesome.
太棒了
Do you want to drive?
你想开吗
Sure.
当然了
All right.
好的
Oh! Oh, my god!
天啊
- I'm so sorry. - That's all right.
-真抱歉 -没关系
That's all right. That's all right. Just straighten her out.
没关系 把船开直就好
- Oh, my god. - Straighten her out.
-天啊 -把她开直
- That's okay. - Sorry.
-没事的 -对不起
Hey, I got to run some chores.
我得去处理一些杂事
I'll be back in a couple hours.
几小时后就回来
- You want anything? - No, thank you.
-想要我带点什么吗 -不用 谢了
No, thanks, Mr. Chandler.
不用了 谢谢 钱德勒先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Set-up city.
多好的城市
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, yeah? How Sylvie McGann?
不是吗 那塞尔维·麦甘恩呢
Who?
Just open the door.
快开门吧
I didn't think it was our responsibility, but--
我不认为这是我们的责任 不过...
Yeah, I guess. I mean, they could have--
对啊 他们本可以...
it's okay.
没事的
Lee.
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Rachel, this is Lee.
瑞秋 这是李
- Hello. - Lee, this is Rachel.
-你好 -李 这是瑞秋
And this is Dylan.
还有 这是迪伦
You can't see him too good.
你看不清他的脸
Hi, Dylan.
你好 迪伦
Very handsome.
很帅啊
Randi, you want me to get the car and pick you up?
兰迪 我去开车过来接你吧
- Yeah. - That's okay. I got to go.
-好 -没事 我要走了
Actually, could-- could we, uh,
其实我们能不能
could we talk for a second?
能不能聊一会
- Sure. - Okay.
-当然 -好的
I'll just pull around. Just be a few minutes.
我停在路边等你 几分钟就到
- Okay. Thanks. - Nice to meet you.
-好的 谢谢 -很高兴认识你
- Yeah. You, too. - Be right back.
-我也是 -我马上回来
I don't have anything big to say.
我没什么重要的事要说
That's okay.
没关系
I just--
我只是...
I know you've been around, and I--
我知道你回来了 我...
I've just been getting Patrick settled in.
我一直忙着安顿帕特里克
It seems like he's doing pretty good, huh?
他好像适应得还不错
Considering.
总的来说
I think he is, yeah.
我觉得挺不错了
I guess you don't know this,
你可能不知道
but I, uh...
但我...
I really kept in touch with Joe.
我一直跟乔伊保持着联系
- No, I knew that. - It's been kind of weird
-我知道 -这阵子见不到帕特里克
for me not seeing Patrick. Oh. Oh, okay.
我觉得有点怪怪的 好吧
I-- I didn't know.
我以为你不知道
Uh, you could see him if you want.
你想见他就去见吧
Could we ever have lunch?
我们还能一起吃午餐吗
You mean us, you and me?
你是指你和我吗
Yeah.
是的
Because I, uh...
因为我...
I said a lot of terrible things to you.
我以前对你说了很多过分的话
No.
没有
But I--
可是我...
I know you never--
我知道你从来没有...
maybe you don't want to talk to me.
可能你不想跟我说话了
- It's not that. - Let me finish.
-不是这样的 -让我说完
However--
无论...
my heart was broken.
我的心已经支离破碎
It's always going to be broken.
永远都无法愈合
And I know yours is broken, too.
我知道你的心也碎了
But I don't have to carry--
但我不用背负...
I said things that--
我说过的话...
I should fucking burn in hell for what I said to you.
我对你说过那些话 我真该下地狱
No. No.
不是的
- It was-- - no, no, no, no.
-真的... -不 不
Randi, no.
兰迪 别
I'm just sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It-- I-- I can't ex-- I can't--
这... 我...我无法解... 无法...
I love you.
我爱你
Maybe I shouldn't say that.
我可能不应该那么说
No, you can say that.
不 你可以说
It's just--
只是...
I'm sorry. I've got to go.
抱歉 我该走了
We couldn't have lunch?
我们不能一起吃午餐吗
I'm really sorry. I don't think so.
真的很抱歉 还是不要了
I thank you for saying everything you said.
你刚才说的那些就足够了
You can't just die.
你不能就这样消沉下去
I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
我没有 我没有 我没有
But, honey-- honey--
但亲爱的 亲爱的
And I-- I want you to be happy.
我 我想让你快乐
Honey, I see you walking around here,
亲爱的 当我在这遇到了你
and I just want to tell you--
我就是想告诉你
I would want to talk to you, Randi,
我想告诉你 兰迪
- But, Lee-- - Please, I-- I-- I--
-但是 李 -我 我 我
because-- I--
因为我
- Lee-- - Um, I'm--
-李 -我
- I'm trying to-- - Lee, you've got to--
-我想 -李 你
I don't know what--
我不知道
Look, this is not--
这并不是
I don't want to torture you.
我并不想折磨你
You're not torturing me.
你没有折磨我
I just want to tell you
我就是想告诉你
that I was wrong.
我错了
No. No.
你没错 没有
You don't understand. There's nothing--
你不了解我 这其实
there's nothing there.
这其实没什么大不了的
- There's nothing there. - That's not true.
-没什么大不了的 -你骗我
- That's not true. - Let me say this.
-你骗我 -就是这样
You don't understand.
你不了解我
- I understand you. - I don't know what to--
-我了解你 -我不知道该
I know you understand me.
我知道你了解我
I-- I-- I've got to go.
我 我 我得走了
- Don't. - I'm sorry.
-不要 -对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Corner pocket.
角落球袋
- Pardon me. - It's all right.
-抱歉 -没事
Shit.
他妈的
Did you see that?
看见没
You want to hit us? Want to hit us?
想跟我们打吗
- God damn it! - Come on, you little bastard!
-他妈的 -你个狗杂种
Look out, look out, look out.
小心 小心 小心
Look out, look out, look out!
小心 小心 小心
Get off him! Break it up!
快停下 别打了
Back off, George!
住手 乔治
- Fuck him! - George, get out of here!
-他妈的 -乔治 快出去
- Break him up! - George!
-让他住手 -乔治
Get him out of here, George!
让他出去 乔治
He's Joey Chandler's brother.
他是乔伊·钱德勒的弟弟
- Back off, back off. - Fucking dude--
-别打了 别打了 -他妈的
- Oh, fuck-- - Hey, settle down.
-他妈的 -冷静
Fuck him! Fuck him!
操 操
- He's a fucking douche bag! - Settle down.
-他就是个傻逼 -冷静
Settle down. You won, all right?
冷静 算你们赢了 好吧
Fuck that motherfucker.
狗娘养的
- Settle down. - Okay, brother.
-冷静 -好了
- You good? - You won, all right?
-消气了吧 -你们赢了 好吧
- Are we cool? - Fuck him.
-没事了 -操
Fuck him!
去他妈的
Come here. Get off.
别打了 别打了
- Get off. Get off. - Leave him--
-别打了 别打了 -快停下
- Fuck you! - Get the fuck off. Get him--
-操 -别他妈打了
Should he go to the hospital?
该送他去医院吗
I don't think so. Nothing's broken.
不用吧 没骨折
What did they fucking hit him with,
这群混蛋用什么打的他
a baseball bat?
棒球棒吗
They all just said he started swinging.
他们都说是他起的头
Where's Patrick?
帕特里克呢
He's with the kids.
他和孩子们在一起
I sent them out for burgers.
我让他们出去买汉堡
No, no, no, no.
不行 不行
- Lee, sit down. - Sit down.
-李 快坐下 -坐下
Sit down. It's all right.
坐下 没事的
- Let me give you some money. - Lee, please, I got it.
-我应该给你们点钱 李 -没事的 不用
- I'll give you some money. - Put that away.
-我把钱给你 -快收起来
- Please, no. I got it. - Put your money away.
-我说了不用 -把钱收起来
- Come on. - I got it.
-拿着 -不用了
I got it. It's on me.
不用了 我付就行了
I made you some coffee. Come on. Drink this.
我给你煮了咖啡 喝了吧
- Come on. - Come on.
-喝吧 -喝吧
Come on, buddy.
喝吧
Just have a little.
起码喝一点
It's all right.
没事了
I'm going to get you some ice for your face, okay?
我拿点冰块给你敷脸
It's all right.
没事了
Can I get you anything, uncle Lee?
用我帮你拿点什么吗 李叔叔
Oh, no, thanks, buddy.
不用了 谢谢你
All right. I'm going to go to bed.
好吧 那我去睡了
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
Thomas.
托马斯
Drives to the basket, gets two.
冲向篮筐 得两分
That's what you want.
正如大家所料
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Yes, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
Can't you see we're burning?
你看不见我们身上着火了吗
No, honey. You're not burning.
不 宝贝 你们身上没着火
Fire. Fire.
起火了 起火了
Uncle Lee, what-- what is that smell?
李叔叔 什 什么味啊
I just burned the sauce. Everything's okay.
我把调味汁弄糊了 没事
Yeah.
对了
I got a job in Boston. Starts in July.
我在波士顿找到了工作 七月份开始
What is it?
什么工作
Custodian, handyman.
看门人 杂务工
But it's just two buildings this time, so...
但这次只是负责两栋楼 所以
And what, uh, delightful Boston neighborhood
那我们这次又住在波士顿
have you selected for us to live in?
哪个环境宜人的地方呢
- None. - What do you mean?
-哪也不住 -什么意思
You don't have to move to Boston.
你不用搬去波士顿
I want to be in Charlestown,
我要去查尔斯镇
and George is going to take you.
以后由乔治照顾你
What?
什么
I talked to him last week
我上周和他谈过了
and explained the situation to him.
跟他解释过了目前的情况
Georgie Junior's going to BU in the fall,
小乔吉秋季要去波士顿大学
and Jimmy graduates next year.
吉米明年毕业
We can rent this house out until you turn 18.
在你18岁之前 房子可以出租
Then you come back and stay if you want.
你愿意的话可以回来住
When you turn 21, you're allowed to sell it
当你到21岁了就可以把房子卖了
or keep it or whatever you want to do.
或者留着还是其它别的
We definitely have to hire out the boat when summer's over.
夏天一过必须把船租出去
Just like we talked about.
我们之前谈过的
When you get your license,
等你拿到了执照
then we can-- we can just figure that out
要是真拿到了
when it happens.
再做讨论也不迟
I'm still the trustee.
我还是受托人
But all the financial stuff that Joe set up for me
但所有乔给我留下的财产
is going to get transferred over to George.
都将转移到乔治的名下
So basically everything's staying the same,
所以基本一切照旧
except you don't have to move.
除了你不用搬家了
Thank you, but, like, who's--
谢谢 但 谁
Are they going to be my guardians, or are you going--
是他们当我的监护人还是你
They're going to adopt you.
他们打算收养你
Anyway, that's just how I set it up.
总之 这是我的计划
You don't have to. It's up to you.
你不必勉强 由你决定
So you're just going to disappear?
所以你就这么一走了之吗
No.
不是
No.
当然不是
I set it up this way so you could stay here.
我这么计划是想让你待在这
And they're really glad to have you.
他们很高兴能收养你
- They-- - I know, I know.
-他们 -我知道 我知道
I mean, they're great, but...
他们是很好 但
Why can't you stay?
你为什么不能留下
Come on, Patty.
小帕
I can't beat it.
我受不了了
I can't beat it.
我受不了了
I'm sorry.
对不起
What do you think?
情况怎么样
It's going to be okay.
没什么大问题
Are you one of Stan Chandler's boys?
你是斯坦?钱德勒的儿子吗
Yeah. I'm Lee.
恩 我是李
I used to play chess with your father a long time ago.
很久以前 我和你父亲下过棋
He was a excellent chess player.
他棋下得很好
That's him.
没错
He's not still living, is he?
他已经过世了 是吧
No.
One of the sons
我听说他的一个儿子
passed away recently, I heard.
最近去世了
Uh, yeah, my brother Joe.
恩 是我的哥哥乔
Very personable man.
他是个很好的人
Yeah.
没错
My father passed away in 1959.
我父亲1959年去世的
A young man.
英年早逝
He worked on a tuna boat.
他在一艘捕金枪鱼船上工作
He got up one morning.
一个很平常的日子
Some weather, nothing dramatic.
不是什么极端天气
And he never returned.
他却再也没有回来
No signals, no maydays.
没有信号 也没有求救
No one ever found out what happened to him.
谁也不知道他发生了什么
出租
钱德勒家族斯坦利·A克劳蒂娅·玛丽约瑟夫· R
I'm going to get some ice cream.
我去买点冰淇凌
Go ahead.
去吧
Can I have some money?
能给我点钱吗
Yes.
当然
So when am I supposed to move in with Georgie?
我什么时候搬到乔吉家
July.
七月
I don't even have a place to live yet.
我现在都没有住的地方
They don't give you an apartment?
他们不给你提供住宿吗
Yeah, but I'm looking for one with an extra room.
提供了 但我想找一个有两间房的
A room for a pull-out sofa or--
一间放个可以当床用的沙发或是
What for?
要那个干吗
So you can come visit some time.
等你来时候用呗
Or if you want to look at colleges in Boston,
或者你想读波士顿的大学
you could stay overnight.
可以在那过夜
I'm not going to college.
我不打算读大学
All right, then I'll have an extra room for all my shit.
好吧 那就改放我的那些废物吧
Do we have to talk about this now?
非得现在说这个吗
No.
Great throw.
扔得好
Just let it go.
别管它了
Heads up.
当心