终结者 The Terminator

上映日期: 1,984

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚

导演: 詹姆斯·卡梅隆

演员: 阿诺·施瓦辛格 / 迈克尔·比恩 / 琳达·汉密尔顿 / 保罗·温菲尔德 / 兰斯·亨利克森 / 里克·罗索维奇 / 贝丝·莫塔 / 阿尔·伯恩 / 迪克·米勒 / 弗兰科·哥伦布 / 比尔·帕克斯顿


台词
洛杉矶公元2029年
那些机器从核子战火中崛起
它们灭绝人类的战争肆虐数十年
但最后的一场仗不会在未来掀起
它会发生在这里 就是现在
就在今晚
片名: 终结者
洛杉矶1984年凌晨1点52分
What the hell? Goddamn son-of-a-bitch
怎么了? 他妈的
What the hell?
什么事?
Hey, my turn.
轮到我了
come on
来吧
Hey, what's wrong with this picture?
这个人在搞什么鬼?
Nice night for a walk?
夜色很好 适宜散步?
Nice night for a walk.
夜色很好 适宜散步
Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?
明天是洗衣日 没干净衣服穿 是吗?
Nothing clean. Right.
对 没干净衣服
I think this guy's a couple of cans short of a six-pack.
这个家伙一定是喝醉了
Your clothes, give them to me.
你的衣服 马上给我
-Now. -Fuck you, asshole.
-快啊 -去你的 混蛋
Hey, sugar, how about it?
嘿 甜心 怎么样?
I don't have to put up with that bullshit, man.
我不必忍受那个的
She's always after me.
她老是缠着我
Hey, buddy, did you just see a real bright light?
兄弟 你有没有见到一道强光?
-See that guy? -Hold it right there.
-看到那家伙吗? -别动
-He's rabbiting. -Hey! I said hold it! Go.
-他在逃跑 -别动 去吧
That son-of-a-bitch took my pants.
那个混蛋抢了我的裤子
-What day is it? The date. -12th May.
-今天是什么日子? 日期 -5月12号
-Thursday. -What year?
-星期四 -什么年份?
He's got my gun. Let's go.
他抢了我的枪 快追
萨拉·康纳
Guard it for me, Big Buns.
大块头 替我守着它
Hi. I'm late.
你好 我迟到了
So am I.
我也是
萨拉·康纳
-I'm in it. -So am I.
-开工了 -我也是
-Honey, can I have that coffee now? -Yes, sir.
-麻烦你拿咖啡给我 好吗? -好的
-OK. Who gets the burly-beef? -I ordered barbecued.
-牛排是谁的? -我叫了烤牛肉
That's mine, but I didn't order fries.
我叫的 但我没有叫薯条
-Mine's the chilli beef deluxe. -Who gets the burly-beef?
-我叫的是辣牛肉 -谁点牛排?
-We're ready to order now. -Yes, ma'am.
-我们想点菜 -好的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
This isn't real leather, is it?
这不是真皮吧?
Nice going, kid. I ought to give you the tip.
孩子 做得好 我该把小费给你
Look at it this way. In 100 years, who's gonna care?
要这样想 一百年后谁会在乎?
The 12-gauge auto-loader.
那支12口径自动步枪
That's ltalian. You can go pump or auto.
意大利制造 可以选手动或自动
The 45 long slide with laser sighting.
点45口径滑动式配镭射瞄准器
These are new. We just got them in. That's a good gun.
全新的 我们刚收到的 是支好枪
The beam comes on,
镭射光亮起时
you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go.
你把红点对准目标就行
You can't miss.
百发百中
-Anything else? -Plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.
-还有什么需要? -40瓦的同步等离子步枪
Hey, just what you see, pal.
就是你看到的了
The Uzi nine millimetre.
那支乌兹型九毫米
You know your weapons, buddy.
你很熟识枪械
Any one of these is ideal for home defence.
任何一支都适合家居防卫
So which will it be?
那么 要哪一支呢?
-All. -I may close early today.
-全部 -今天可以提早关门了
It's a 15-day wait on the handguns, but the rifles you can take now.
手枪要等15日 但步枪现在就能拿走了
-You can't do that. -Wrong.
-你不能这样做 -错
Hi, baby. Yeah, yeah, it's me.
你好 宝贝 是我
Listen, I need you to come pick me up. My bike just broke down.
我要你来接我 我的电单车坏了
I don't care what you're doing. Come and get me. What the...?
我不管你在做什么 快来接我 什么...
Matt!
莫特?
Hey, man, you got a serious attitude problem.
你的态度很有问题
Matt! where are you
莫特 你在哪里?
come on what are you doing?
别这样 你在干什么?
萨拉·康纳...
-Sarah Connor? -Yes?
-萨拉·康纳? -是的
I'm on my break, Chuck. Carla's got my station.
我在休息 卡拉代替我
Sarah, come here. It's about you. I mean, sort of.
萨拉 过来 这算是跟你有关的
-Incredible.You're not gonna believe this. -You're going to love this.
-不可思议 你不会相信的 -你会喜欢这个的
-What? -compiled from several witnesses.
-什么? -有几个目击证人指出
Once again, Sarah Connor, 35, mother of two,
又一位萨拉·康纳 35岁 有两名子女
brutally shot to death this afternoon.
今天下午在家里中枪身亡
You're dead, honey.
你死了
if you're into sound,
如果你喜欢音响
for the greatest sound around, come to Bob's Stereo at 2500 Sepulveda.
最佳的音响 就是鲍博立体声
We've got woofers, tweeters, the newest in audio and compact discs.
我们有低音炮 高频炮 数码扬声器和镭射唱片
We've got graphic equalisers and sound balancers that
还有图表均衡器和音响平衡器
Sorry.
对不起
Hello?
你好
First I'm gonna rip the buttons off your blouse one by one,
首先 我会一个个的解开你的衫钮
then run my tongue down your neck to your bare, gleaming breasts.
然后用舌头 从你的头舔到你赤裸的乳房
And then slowly...slowly pull your jeans off inch by inch.
然后慢慢地 逐英寸地脱掉你的牛仔裤
Ginger, it's Matt.
金珍 是马特
And lick your belly in circles further and further down,
然后舔你的肚皮...再往下面去
and then pull your panties off with my teeth.
然后用牙齿...脱掉你的内裤
Who is this?
你是谁?
God. Sarah?
天啊 萨拉?
Jesus. I'm sorry.
我的天 对不起
I thought you were...Can I talk to Ginger?
我以为你是...我想找金珍
Sure.
好的
It's the creep.
是那个变态鬼
Hello?
你好
First I'll rip the buttons off your blouse one by one...
首先 我会一个个解开你的衫钮
You fucking pigs. Wait till I get my hands on you. Get off me.
你们这群混蛋 等着我对付你们 放手
sit down
坐下
Ed.
艾特
-What have you got? -Dead girl.
-你有什么? -女死者
-I can see that. -Sarah Ann Connor, secretary, 35.
-我看得到 -萨拉·康纳 秘书 35岁
Shot six times at less than 10 feet. Large calibre weapon.
在不足十英尺内身中六枪 大口径武器
You know, these work.
我看得清楚
-What's this? -Dead girl two.
-这是什么? -第二名女死者
Sent over from the Valley division this afternoon.
今天下午山谷区分区送过来的
Are you sure there's a point to all of this?
我肯定这些命案是有动机的
Look at the name, Ed.
看看死者的名字
Sarah Louise Connor. Is this right?
萨拉·路易斯·康纳...有没有弄错?
You're kidding.
你说笑吧
The press is gonna be short-stroking it.
报纸会大做文章的
-A one-day pattern killer. -I hate the weird ones.
-一个有特定模式的凶手 -我讨厌古怪的案件
So...
所以...
Better than mortal man deserves.
比凡人得到的更好
-Ginger, have you seen Pugsley? -Not lately.
-你有见过宝斯利吗? -最近没有
-Did you check messages? -I thought you did.
-你听了口信没有? -我以为你听了
-Hi, Sarah, this is your mom... -There you are, young man.
-萨拉 是妈 -原来你在这里
You mind your mother.
你想想你妈吧
Bye
再见
Hi, Sarah. Stan Morsky. Something's come up.
你好 萨拉 莫仕庭 有突发事件
Looks like I won't be able to make it tonight. Just can't get out of it.
我不能应约了 我不能丢下不理的
I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you.
对不起 我会给你赔罪的
Call you in a day or so. Bye.
改天找你吧 对不起 再见
That bum. So what if he has a Porsche?
那个混蛋 有辆保时捷又怎样
He can't treat you like this. It's Friday night, for Christ's sake.
他不能这样对你的 这可是周五晚上
I'll live.
我没事的
I'll break his kneecaps.
我会打爆他的膝盖
Well, Pugsley still loves me. Don't you, baby?
宝斯利仍然爱我 是吗?
God. It's disgusting.
天 真恶心
-I'm gonna go to a movie, kiddo. -Have a good time.
-我去看电影 -你和马特玩得开心点
-We will. You, too. -OK.
-我们会的 你也是 -好的
Damn it, Matt.
该死 马特
Shit.
该死
These killings occurred in the order of their listings in the phone book.
这些命案 是依电话簿里的次序发生的?
-What can I tell you? No comment. -But, Lieutenant...
-我可以说什么? 无可奉告 -但是...
That coffee's two hours cold.
那杯咖啡早就凉了
I put a cigarette out in it.
我还用它弄熄香烟
-Did you reach the next girl yet? -No. I got her answering machine.
-找到下一名女子了吗? -没 只有电话留言
-Send a unit. -I sent a unit. There's no answer.
-派组人去 -已经派了 还没回音
-The apartment manager's not in. -Call her.
-那个经理还没回家 -打电话给她
-I just called her. -Call her again.
-刚打了 -再打
Give me a cigarette.
给我一支香烟
Hi, there. Fooled you. You're talking to a machine.
你好 捉弄到你了 你在跟留言机谈话
But don't be shy. It's OK. Machines need love, too, so talk to it...
但别害羞 留言机也需要爱的 跟它谈谈吧
and Ginger, that's me,
金珍 是我啦...
or Sarah will get back to you. Wait for the beep.
或者萨拉会回复你的 等候哔哔声啦
Same shit.
又是一样
I can hear it now. He's gonna be called the goddamn Phone Book Killer.
我现在听到了 就叫他"电话簿杀手"吧
I hate these press cases. Especially the weird press cases.
我讨厌这些触目案件 特别是变态的案件
-Where are you going? -To make a statement.
-你去哪里? -发表声明
Maybe make these jackals work for us.
叫这班走狗替我们工作
If I can get on the tube by eleven o'clock, maybe she'll call us.
若我11点前能上电视 或许她会找我们的
Well, how do I look?
怎样? 我的样子怎样?
-Like shit, boss. -Your mama.
-很难看 老总 -不错
This just in. Police have announced the name of the victim
刚收到消息 警方已经宣布了
in the second of two murders which took place today.
今天发生的命案的 第二名死者的姓名
Incredibly, the names of the two victims are virtually identical.
奇怪的是 两名死者都是同名同姓
Two hours ago, 35-year-old Sarah Ann Connor was pronounced dead...
两小时前 35岁的萨拉·康纳...被发现死在寓所里
-Can we change this? -Sarah Louise...
-转台吧 -萨拉·路易斯...
Don't touch it.
别碰它
murdered earlier today in her home.
在她家中被杀
Police are refusing to speculate
警方拒绝猜测
on the similarity between the shooting deaths
两宗案件的类同之处
and no other connection between the two victims has been established yet.
现在仍未发现两者之间有何关连
We'll have more on this late-breaking story as it comes in.
我们会随时为大家报导最新消息
萨拉·康纳...
黑科技酒吧
-Hey, you got a phone? -It's in the back.
-有电话吗? -在里面
Hey. Four-fifty.
四元五角
You have reached the Los Angeles Police emergency number.
你已接通洛杉矶警局紧急热线
All lines are busy.
所有线路正忙
If you need a police car sent out to you, stay on the line.
如需警车支援 请稍候
Go on. I'm gonna make a belt out of you.
走开 我会拿你来制皮带
Don't make me bust you up, man.
别逼我打你
Hi, there. Fooled you. You're talking to a machine.
你好 捉弄到你了 你在跟留言机谈话
But don't be shy. It's OK. Machines need love, too.
但别害羞 留言机也需要爱的
So talk to it and Ginger, that's me, or Sarah will get back to you.
跟它谈谈吧...金珍 是我啦 或者萨拉会回复你的
Wait for the beep.
等候哔哔声啦
Ginger. This is Sarah. Pick up if you're there.
金珍 我是萨拉 快接听
I'm at this place on Pico Boulevard called Tech Noir. I'm really scared.
我在比高大道的黑科技酒吧 我很害怕
I think that there's somebody after me.
有人跟踪我
I hope that you play this back soon.
我希望你快点听这个口信
I need you and Matt to come and pick me up as soon as possible.
我想让你和马特尽快来接我
The police keep transferring me. I'm gonna give 'em another try.
警方不停转驳我的电话线 我会再试的
The number here is 5559175. Call me, kiddo. I need your help.
这里的号码是5559175 快回电 我要你帮忙
萨拉·康纳
It's her.
是她
-Sarah Connor? It's Lieutenant Traxler. -Listen...
-萨拉·康纳? 我是戴探长 -听着...
Don't put me on hold. Don't transfer me to another department.
别要我等或者转线
-I won't. -Can you tell me where you are?
-我不会 -你在哪?
-I'm in this bar called Tech Noir. -I know it. It's on Pico.
-一间叫黑科技的酒吧 -我知道 在比高大道
-Are you all right? -Yeah, but I don't wanna leave.
-你没事吧? -没事 但我不想离开
-I think there's a guy following me. -Now, listen carefully.
-我觉得有人在跟踪我 -留心听着
You're in a public place so you'll be safe.
你身处公众地方 会较安全的
Stay visible. Don't go outside.
留在显眼处 别出去 别上厕所
-I'll have a car there in a minute. -OK.
-我会很快派车来 -好的
Hey, that guy didn't pay.
那个家伙没有付钱
Come with me if you wanna live.
你想活着就跟我来
Come on!
快点
This is one-L-19. I got a hit-and-run felony.
这是1-L19 有人袭击后逃跑
Suspect vehicle -Iate model grey Ford headed westbound on Seven.
可疑车辆是旧型灰色福特 在第七街向西逃走
He's really moving -punching lights.
他开得很快
I'm gonna need an ambulance at Seventh and Broadway right now.
马上派救护车 来第七街和百老汇街交界
Hold it.
别动
Hold on.
别动
Are you injured? Are you shot?
你有没有受伤? 你有没有中枪?
Do exactly what I say. Exactly.
照我的说话做 照着做
Don't move unless I say. Don't make a sound unless I say.
没我允许不准动 不准发出声音
Do you understand?
明白吗?
-Do you understand? -Yes. Please don't hurt me.
-明白吗? -明白 求你别伤害我
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com. DN38416. Assigned to protect you.
我姓李斯 科技步队中士DN38416 受命来保护你
You've been targeted for termination.
你是被毁灭的目标
Attempt to intercept, 1-L19.
嫌犯在国民街与奥运道交界 1-L19 请通话
This is one-L19. Westbound on Olympic. Approaching Overland.
这是1-L19 在奥运道向西行 接近奥佛兰道
This is a mistake. I didn't do anything.
一定是搞错了 我没做过什么
No, but you will. It's very important that you live.
不 你会做的 你活着很重要
This isn't true. How could that man just get up after you...
不可能 那个人怎能站起来追你...
It's not a man. A machine.
它不是人 是机器
A Terminator. Cyberdyne Systems model 101 .
一个魔鬼终结者 电脑达因系统101型号
A machine? Like a robot?
机器? 像机械人?
Not a robot. A cyborg-cybernetic organism.
不是机械人 是电子人 电脑控制的生物
-No. He was bleeding. -Just a second.
-不 他刚才在流血 -等一下
Get your head down.
伏下
Listen. The Terminator's an infiltration unit. .
魔鬼终结者是个混合体
Part man, part machine
半人半机械
Underneath it's a hyper-alloy combat chassis.
内里是一个超合金的战斗骨架
Microprocessor controlled.
由微型处理器操作
Fully armoured, very tough. Outside it's living human tissue.
全副武装 非常强劲 但外表是活人组织
Flesh, skin, hair, blood grown for the cyborgs.
肌肉 皮肤 毛发 血液 都是为电子人培植的
-Look, Reese, I don't know -Pay attention.
-你想我怎样做? -留心听着
I gotta ditch this car.
我要弃掉这辆车
The 600-Series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy.
600系列有塑胶皮肤 很容易认得出
But these are new. They look human.
但这批是新造的 它们很像人类
Sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.
流汗 口臭 诸如此类 很难辨认
I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.
我要等他向你下手 才能对付他
Look, I am not stupid. They cannot make things like that yet.
听着 我不是蠢才 他们还不能制造那样的东西
Not yet. Not for about forty years.
还不可以 40年后就可以了
Are you saying it's from the future?
你是说它来自未来?
One possible future...from your point of view.
一个有可能的未来 从你的角度看
I don't know tech stuff.
我对科技一窍不通
Then you're from the future, too. Is that right?
那么你也是来自未来?
-Right. -Right.
-对 -对
Cyborgs don't feel pain. I do. Don't do that again.
电子人感觉不到痛楚 可我能 别再那样做
-Just let me go. -Listen and understand.
-放我走 -听着...还有搞清楚点
That Terminator is out there.
那个毁灭者就在外面
It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with.
它不讲情面 也不讲道理
It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear
它不会同情或后悔...或者恐惧
and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
它绝不会罢休 永远不会 直到你死掉
Can you stop it?
你可否制止它?
I don't know.
我不知道
With these weapons, I don't know.
靠这些武器 我不知道
All units.
所有单位
Ford suspect vehicle has been found in a parking structure
在一个停车场里发现可疑车辆
at Fourth and Beaudry.
地点是第四街和百老汇街交界
Reese, why me?
李斯? 为何是我?
Why does it want me?
它为何要对付我?
There was a nuclear war.
曾经发生了一场核战
A few years from now,
未来数年后
all this, this whole place, everything,
这里的一切...这个地方 所有的东西
it's gone, just gone.
都会消失 就此消失
There were survivors.
有一些生还者
Here, there.
零星...散落各地
Nobody even knew who started it.
没有人知道是谁发动战争
-It was the machines, Sarah. -I don't understand.
-是那些机器 -我不明白
Defence network computers.
防卫网络电脑
New, powerful,
新型的 功能强劲
hooked into everything, trusted to run it all.
接驳到所有东西 被委托操控一切重任
They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence.
他们说它变得聪明起来 一种智能的新秩序
Then it saw all people as a threat.
它视所有人类为威胁
Not just the ones on the other side.
不能与我们共存
It decided our fate in a microsecond.
它在刹那间决定了我们的命运
Extermination.
灭绝
Did you see this war?
你可有目睹这场战争?
No. I grew up after. In the ruins.
没有 我在战后长大 在废墟中成长
Starving. Hiding from the H-Ks.
挨饥抵饿 躲避那些HK
-H-Ks? -Hunter killers.
-HK? -追捕杀手
Patrol machines built in automated factories.
机械工厂制造的巡逻机器
Most of us were rounded up. Put in camps for orderly disposal.
我们大部分人被围捕 关在营里等候被消灭
This was burned in by laser scanner.
这是被镭射素描器烙下的
Some of us were kept alive. To work.
我们有部分人得以活下来 去干活
Loading bodies.
搬运尸体
The disposal units ran night and day.
那些消灭单位日以继夜的运作
We were that close to going out for ever.
我们差点就丧命
But there was one man who taught us to fight.
但有一个人...教我们反抗
To storm the wire of the camps.
冲击监禁营的线路
To smash those metal mother fuckers into junk.
把那些金属混蛋撞个稀巴烂
He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink.
他扭转了局势 带我们脱离险境
His name was Connor. John Connor.
他姓康纳 约翰·康纳
Your son, Sarah. Your unborn son.
你的儿子 你未出世的儿子
Drive.
你来开车
Reese!
李斯
No, Reese. No, no, no. They'll kill you.
不 李斯 不不 他们会杀死你的
You in the Cadillac, let me see your hands now.
在卡迪拉克房车里的人 立刻举高双手
Get out of the car.
下车
Drop to your knees.
跪下
-Out of the car. -Drop to the ground.
-下车 -跪下
Sarah. Sarah, try to drink some of this.
萨拉...喝一点吧
Listen, are you sure it's them?
你肯定是他们?
I mean, maybe I should look at the bodies.
我应该看看尸体的
No. They've been identified and there's no doubt.
已经证实了他们的身分 没错的
Ginger. Kiddo.
金珍 小伙子
-Sarah, this is Dr Silberman. -Hi, Sarah.
-萨拉 这是索博曼医生 -你好 萨拉
Tell him everything Reese told you, Sarah. Do you feel up to that?
告诉他李斯对你说的一切 你应付得来吗
Yeah, I guess so.
可以吧
-You're a doctor? -Criminal psychologist.
-你是个医生? -犯罪学心理医生
-Is Reese crazy? -That's what we're gonna find out.
-李斯是不是疯的? -这就是我们要查证的
So you're a soldier. Fighting for whom?
你是个军人吧 保卫着谁?
With the 132nd under Perry. From '21 to '27.
隶属贝里率领的第132团 从21年到27年
That's the year 2027?
那是...2027年?
That's right. Then I was assigned...
对 后来我被派到...
-This is fucking great. -under John Connor.
-很好 -当约翰·康纳的部下
-Who was the enemy? -A computer defence system...
-敌人是谁? -一个电脑防卫系统...
Goddamn! Sorry.
该死 对不起
built for SAC-NORAD by Cyberdyne Systems.
电脑动力系统替萨诺力制造的
I see.
是吧
And this computer thinks .
这个电脑认为
it can win by killing the mother of its enemy
杀了敌人的母亲 就能胜利
Killing him, in effect, before he's even conceived.
把他在孕育前就杀掉
A sort of retroactive abortion?
算是倒逆的堕胎?
Silberman cracks me up. Last week, a guy burned his Afghan.
索博曼笑死我了 那家伙把他弄得一头雾水
-He screwed it first... -Ed, shut up.
-他先弄得一团糟 -闭嘴
Why didn't the computer just kill Connor then?
那么为何它...不杀死康纳约翰?
Why this elaborate scheme with the Terminator?
为何要有这个毁灭者的计划?
It had no choice. Their defence grid was smashed.
我没有选择 它们的防御网络被催毁
We'd won. Taking out Connor then would make no difference.
我们赢了 杀掉康纳约翰也不会有何分别
Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence.
天网要铲除他整个组织
Is that when you captured the lab complex and found...
是不是当你们操控实验室 找到...
What is it called?
那个什么?
The time displacement equipment?
时空转移装置?
That's right. The Terminator had already gone through.
不错 那个毁灭者已经穿越过来了
Connor sent me to intercept and they blew the whole place.
康纳派我来拦截 它们炸毁了整个地方
Well, how are you supposed to get back?
那你怎么回去?
I can't.
我回不去了
Nobody goes home. Nobody else comes through.
没人能回家 也没人能过来
It's just him and me.
只有他...和我
It's just him and me.
只有他...和我
Why didn't you bring any weapons? Something more advanced.
为何你没带武器? 一些更先进的武器?
Don't you have ray guns?
你们没有镭射枪的吗?
-Ray guns. -Show me a piece of future technology.
-镭射枪 -给我看看一件未来的科技
You go naked. .
你要光着身体
Something about the field generated by a living organism
它跟由生物产生的磁场有关
Nothing dead will go. I didn't build the fucking thing.
死物是不行的 那鬼东西不是我制造的
OK, OK. But this cyborg, if it's metal...?
好的...但这个电子人 若它是金属的...
-Surrounded by living tissue. -Oh, right.
-被活组织包着的 -对 是的
This is great stuff. I could make a career out of this guy.
好东西 我能因他功成名就
You see how clever this part is? It doesn't require a shred of proof.
看这个多聪明? 不需要证据
Most paranoid delusions are intricate, but this is brilliant.
大部分妄想狂都很复杂 但这个却很精明
-Why were the other women killed? -Records were lost in the war.
-为何另外两女会被杀 -大部分记录都在战争中遗失
Skynet knew almost nothing about Connor's mother.
天网对康纳的母亲几乎一无所知
Her full name, where she lived. They just knew the city.
不知道她的全名和地址 只知道在哪个城市
The Terminator was just being systematic.
那个毁灭者只是受系统操控
-Let's go back... -Look, you have heard enough.
-我们再谈谈... -你听得够多了
I have answered your questions. I have to see Sarah Connor.
我已经回答了你的问题 现在我要见萨拉
-I'm afraid that's not up to me. -Then why am I talking to you?
-我作不了主 -那为何我要跟你谈?
-Who is in authority here? -Please...
-谁是主管? -求你...
Shut up!
闭嘴
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白 对不对?
He'll find her. That's what he does. That's all he does.
他会找到她 这就是他要做的 他只会这样做
You can't stop him.
你阻止不了他
He'll reach down her throat and pull her fucking heart out!
他会掐住她喉咙 挖出她心脏
-Doc. -Let go of me!
-医生 -放开我
Sorry.
对不起
He's crazy?
他是疯子?
In technical terminology, he's a loon.
用技术性的用语...他是个傻子
Sarah, this is what they call body armour. Our TAC guys wear these.
这是他们所谓的盔甲 我们的特种步队都穿着这个
It'll stop a 12-gauge round.
挡到12口径的火力
This other man must've been wearing one under his coat. Feel that.
那个人一定是穿了它 触摸一下吧
-What about he punched through the windshield. -He was probably on PCP.
-打碎挡风玻璃又怎么说? -他可能服了麻醉药
Broke every bone in his hand. He wouldn't feel it.
就算断了骨头 他也感觉不到
-There was this guy once...You see this scar? -Here.
-这个家伙...看见疤痕吗? -拿着
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a couch in this other room. Stretch out and get some sleep.
这里有一张沙发 躺下睡会吧
Be at least an hour before your mother gets here.
你妈至少要一小时后 才能到这
-I can't sleep. -Try.
-我睡不着 -试试吧
It may not look it, but that couch is very comfortable.
那张沙发其貌不扬 但很舒服的
You'll be perfectly safe. We got 30 cops in this building.
你会绝对安全的 这座大厦里有30个警员
Thank you.
谢谢你
-Good night. -Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
I'm a friend of Sarah Connor.
我是萨拉·康纳的朋友
I was told she's here. Could I see her?
听说她在这 我能见她吗
No. Can't see her. She's making a statement.
不能 你不能见她 她在录口供
Where is she?
她在哪里?
It make take a while.
要一会的
If you wanna wait, there's a bench over there.
你想等的话 那边有张长椅
I'll be back.
我会回来
What the hell was that?
怎么回事?
Gunshot!
有枪声
-What is it, terrorists? -Let's go
-是不是恐怖分子? -快走
Stay here.
别走开
-Let's get out of here! -Come on!
-我们快离开这里 -来吧
Move it, move it!
快点...
I got him
我看到他
Watch him.
看着他
- Automatic weapons! -Lock and load! Let's go!
-自动式武器 -快点 走吧
Fire! Fire!
着火了...
Ed
艾特
Sarah!
萨拉
Reese.
李斯
This way.
这边
KFLB news time. 4.36.
现在是KFLB新闻时间 频道4.36
Top story, the largest single law enforcement mobilisation
主要新闻 加州历来最大型的
in California history is currently underway.
执法行动正在展开
Police in five counties are engaged in a massive manhunt for...
五个南部县区正在大举搜捕...
Take this.
拿着
All right. Let's get this off the road.
我们把这个推离公路
-You cold? -Freezing.
-你冷吗? -冻僵了
Reese?
李斯?
-You got a first name? -Kyle.
-你有名字吗? -凯尔
Kyle, what's it like when you go through time?
凯尔 你穿越时空时是怎样的?
White light.
白光
Pain.
痛楚
-It's like being born maybe. -My God.
-或许就像出生时一样吧 -我的天
I caught one back there.
我刚才吃了一记
-You mean you got shot? -It's not bad.
-你中枪了? -不是很严重
-We gotta get you to a doctor. -It's OK. Forget it.
-我们要找医生 -没事的 算了吧
What do you mean, forget it? Are you crazy? Take this off.
算了? 你疯的吗? 脱下它
Jesus.
See? It passed right through the meat.
它穿过了皮肉
This is gonna make me puke.
这会使我作呕
-Would you just talk about something? -What?
-你跟我谈话好吗? -谈什么?
I don't know. Anything. Just talk. Tell me about my son.
不知道 随便说吧 谈谈我的儿子
He's about my height.
他有我这么高大
He has your eyes.
他有你的眼睛
What's he like?
他是怎样的?
You trust him. He's got a strength.
你信任他 他有一种力量
I'd die for John Connor.
我愿意为约翰·康纳牺牲
Well, at least now I know what to name him.
我现在至少知道给他取什么名字
Don't suppose you know who the father is
你不知道他父亲是谁吧
so I won't tell him to get lost?
好让我遇上他时不会叫他滚开
John never said much about him.
约翰从来没有提起他
-I know he dies before the war... -Wait.
-我知道他在战前死了 -等一会
I don't wanna know.
我不想知道
So was it John that sent you here?
是不是约翰派你来的?
I volunteered.
是我自愿的
-Why? -It was a chance to meet the legend.
-为什么? -有机会认识传奇人物
Sarah Connor, who taught her son to fight, organise,
萨拉·康纳 教她儿子去抵抗...组织
prepare from when he was a kid.
准备 从他小时就这样教导他
When you were in hiding before the war.
当其他人还在战前躲避时
You're talking about things I haven't done yet in the past tense.
你用过去式说一些 我还没做的事
It's driving me crazy.
真的令我发疯
Are you sure you have the right person?
你肯定没找错人?
I'm sure.
肯定
Come on! Do I look like the mother of the future?
不是吧 我像未来的母亲?
I mean, am I tough? Organised? I can't even balance my checkbook.
我坚强又有组织能力吗? 我连平衡收支都不会
Look, Reese, I didn't ask for this honour and I don't want it.
我没有要求这个荣誉 也不想要它
Any of it.
绝对不要
Your son gave me a message to give to you. Made me memorise it.
你儿子有个口信给你 他要我背熟它
Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years.
"感谢你在黑暗年代的勇气"
I can't help you with what you must soon face. The future is not set.
"你要面对的事我帮不到你 未来还未定案"
You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.
"你一定要比你想像中更坚强"
You must survive or I will never exist.
"你一定要活下去 否则我永不会存在"
That's all.
就是这样
It's a good field dressing.
包扎得很好
You like it?
你喜欢吗?
It's my first.
这是我的第一次
Get some sleep. It'll be light soon.
睡一会吧 快天亮了
OK.
好的
Talk to me some more.
再跟我谈一会
About what?
谈什么?
Tell me about where you're from.
告诉我你从哪里来
All right.
好的
You stay down by day, but at night you can move around.
你白天躲起来 但晚上你可以到处活动
You still have to be careful because the H-Ks use infrared.
你仍然要小心 因为HK会用红外线
But they're not too bright. John taught us ways to dust them.
但它们还不够聪明 约翰教了对付它们的方法
That's when the infiltrators started to appear.
就是当那些渗透者出现的时候
The Terminators were the newest. The worst.
毁灭者是最新型的...最难对付的
Traversing your sector in search mode.
它正在以搜寻模式闯进你的防区
750 metres north ofyour position.
在你以北750米的位置
Let's go.
我们走吧
-Reese. DN384... -Right. Let him in.
-李斯 DN384... -对 让他进来
We're cutting short the patrol. Over
我们的监察者有一只爪坏了 所以要减少巡逻
Roger, Yankee-1-7.You are clear to return.
收到 扬基17 你可以安全折返
Terminator!
毁灭者...
I was dreaming about dogs.
我梦见一些狗
We use 'em to spot Terminators.
我们用它们来发现毁灭者
Your world is pretty terrifying.
你的世界很可怕
Hey, buddy, you got a dead cat in there or what?
老友 你里面有只死猫吗?
可能的回应: 是 不是或走开
去你的 混蛋
Fuck you, asshole.
去你的 混蛋
妈妈的小屋 大熊镇云杉路181号
God damn.
该死
Thank you.
谢谢
迪基旅馆
Is this enough?
这个够不够?
Yeah, it's enough. I don't wanna ask where you got it.
够了 我不想问你从哪得来的
-I'm coming. -We need a room.
-来了 -我们要一个房间
-Ok. -With a kitchen.
-好的 -要有厨房
Do you have one with a kitchen?
有没有厨房的?
I am dying for a shower.
我很想洗澡
We should check your bandage, too.
还要检查你的绷带
Later. I'm going out for supplies.
稍后吧 我要出去买东西
Keep this.
拿着这个
No, I can't tell you where I am, Mom. I was told not to say.
妈 我不能告诉你我在哪 有人叫我别说
I need to know where to reach you.
我要知道在哪能找到你
You tell me to hide out at the cabin
你叫我躲在小屋里
and you won't tell me what's going on?
但你却不告诉我怎么回事
I am worried sick here.
我真是担心死了
OK. OK, here's the number.
好吧 这是电话号码
-You ready? -Yes. Go ahead.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 说吧
It's 408 555 1439. Room nine.
是4085551439...九号房
-Got it? -I've got it.
-记下了吗? -记下了
I gotta go. I'm sorry I can't tell you more right now.
我要挂了 抱歉我现在不能多说
I love you, Mom.
妈 我爱你
I love you, too, sweetheart.
我也爱你
-Tiki Motel. -Give me your address there.
-迪基旅馆 -把地址给我
What have we got?
买了什么?
Mothballs...corn syrup...ammonia.
樟脑丸...粟米糖浆...阿摩尼亚
What's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么?
-Plastique. -That sounds good.
-塑料炸弹 -好极了
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a nitroglycerin base. It's a bit more stable.
硝酸甘油固定剂 这样会固定一点
I learned to make it when I was a kid.
我小时候学会的
Make sure there's none on the threads.
不要沾到引线上
Like this.
这样
Screw the end cap on.
把盖扭上
Very gently.
轻轻的
You must've had a fun childhood.
你的童年一定过得很有趣
That's good.
很好
All right. Six more like that and I'll get started on the fuses.
再多做六个 我会开始做信管
He'll find us, won't he?
他会找到我们 是不是?
Probably.
可能吧
It'll never be over, will it?
这件事永远不会完结 对吗?
Look at me. I'm shaking.
看看我 我在颤抖
Some legend. You must be pretty disappointed.
好一个传奇人物 你一定很失望了
No, I'm not.
不是 我没有失望
Kyle, the women in your time,
凯尔 你那个时代的女人
what are they like?
她们是怎样的?
Good fighters.
是精锐的战士
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
Was there someone special?
有没有意中人?
Someone...?
意中人?
A girl, you know.
女孩子
No.
没有
Never.
从来没有
Never?
从来没有?
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很难过 我真的很难过
So much pain.
这么多痛苦
Pain can be controlled. You just disconnect it.
痛苦是可以抑制的 只要你不去想它
So you feel nothing?
那么你没有感觉?
John Connor gave me a picture of you once.
约翰·康纳曾经给我一张你的照片
I didn't know why at the time.
当时我不明白原因
It was very old, torn, faded.
它很旧了 有点破烂 也褪色了
You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad.
你当时很年轻 就像现在一样 看来有点悲伤
I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment.
我时常猜想你当时在想什么
I memorised every line,
我谨记着每一条线
every curve.
每一条曲线
I came across time for you, Sarah.
萨拉 我穿越了时空来找你
I love you. I always have.
我爱你 我一直爱着你
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该那样说的
Think fast.
想快点
Trade places.
交换位置
Faster. Drive faster.
快点 开快点
Kyle. Oh, my God.
凯尔 我的天
混蛋
You stay here.
你别走开
Let's get outta here.
我们快离开
Get out.
下车
Kyle. Come on. Get up.
凯尔 站起来
Help me.
帮我
Come on.
来吧
Help me. Get out. Get out.
帮我 快走...
Get out.
Faster.
快点
Don't stop. Run.
不要停 走
Sarah.
萨拉?
Kyle.
凯尔
We did it, Kyle. We got him.
凯尔 我们成功了 我们成功了
No.
Wait.
等一会
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Cover, so he can't track us.
掩护 令它追踪不到我们
启动自动序列
Come on.
快点 来吧
No. Kyle. Come on.
不 凯尔 来吧
-Come on. -Leave me here.
-来吧 -别理会我
Move it, Reese. On your feet, soldier.
快走 李斯 站起来 士兵
On your feet. Move it.
站起来 快走
Get back. Go back.
后面 去后面
-Run, Sarah. -No.
-萨拉 快逃 -不
Run.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Come on, mother fucker.
来吧 混蛋
No.
不...
启动卸货
You're terminated, fucker.
混蛋 你被毁灭了
Kyle.
凯尔
Tape 7, November 10th.
第7个录音 11月10日
Where was I?
我说到哪里?
What's difficult is trying to decide what to tell you and what not to.
最难决定的是该告诉你什么和不告诉你什么
But I guess I have a while
我还有时间考虑
before you're old enough to understand these tapes
在你长大到明白这些录音之前
They're more for me at this point just so that I can get it straight.
现在来说 这些录音只是给我自己的 好让我理清头绪
Fill her up.
入满它
Should I tell you about your father?
我是否该告诉你 关于你父亲的事?
Boy, that's a tough one.
孩子 那是个难题
Will it effect your decision to send him here
会影响你派他来这的决定吗
knowing that he is your father?
知道他是你父亲
If you don't send Kyle, you can never be.
如果你不派凯尔来 就不会有你
God, a person could go crazy thinking about this.
天 想着这件事会使人发疯的
I suppose I will tell you.
我相信我会告诉你的
I owe him that.
这是我至少该做的
Maybe it'll help if...
也许这有帮助的 如果...
you know that in the few hours that we had together,
你知道这个 在我们共处的短暂的时光里
we loved a lifetime's worth.
我们爱了一生一世
-What did he just say? -He says you're very beautiful.
-他刚刚说什么? -他说 "小姐 你很漂亮"
He is ashamed to ask you for five dollars for this picture.
他不敢问你拿五元的照相费
But if he doesn't, his father will beat him.
但如果他不问你要 他父亲就会打他
Pretty good hustle, kid.
孩子 真会做生意
What did he just say?
他刚刚说什么?
He said there's a storm coming in.
他说 有一场风暴要来了
I know.
我知道
鸣谢赫伦·艾里逊
b
YYeTs.com
人人影视
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
双语制作: 七色九天 飞雪