实习生 The Intern

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 南希·迈耶斯

演员: 罗伯特·德尼罗 / 安妮·海瑟薇 / 蕾妮·罗素 / 安德雷斯·霍尔姆 / 乔乔·库什纳 / 安德鲁·兰内斯 / 亚当·德维尼 / 扎克·珀尔曼 / 杰森·奥利 / 克里斯蒂娜·谢勒 / 纳特·沃尔夫


台词
实习生译者/微博@ Emtee微信公号 emteeoa
Ben: Freud said, "love and work. Work and love.
弗洛伊德说过 生命中唯一重要的事情
That's all there is."
是爱情和工作
Well, I'm retired, and my wife is dead.
我已退休 我妻子也已去世
As you can imagine, that's given me some time on my hands.
正如你们能想到的 我手头有了些时间忙活
My wife's been gone for three and a half years.
我妻子已去世三年半
I miss her in every way. And retirement?
我非常想念她 至于退休生活
That is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity.
我一直在不停地寻求新意
At first, I admit I enjoyed the novelty of it.
我承认起初我喜欢这股新鲜劲
Sort of felt like I was playing hooky.
感觉有点像在旷工
I used all the miles I'd saved and traveled the globe.
我用尽了所有存着的里程数 环游了世界
The problem was, no matter where I went, as soon as I got home,
问题是 无论我去了哪 我一回到家
the nowhere-to-be thing hit me like a ton of bricks.
那种无处可去的感觉让我深受打击
I realized the key to this whole deal was to keep moving.
我意识到这一切的关键是永不止步
Get up, get out of the house, and go somewhere.
起身离家 去别的地方
Anywhere.
随便哪里
Come rain or shine, I'm at my Starbucks by 7:15.
无论雨晴 每天7点15分前 我就在星巴克了
Excuse me, mind if we join you?
不好意思 介意我们同桌吗
- No. - Hey. How are you?
- 不介意 - 嘿 你好吗
Can't explain it, but it makes me feel part of something.
我没法解释 但这让我有存在感
These guys today, they're not numbers guys.
今天这些人 他们不在意数字
Don't talk figures with them.
别和他们谈数字
How do I spend the rest of my days?
我要怎么度过我的余生
You name it. Golf, books, movies, pinochle.
打高尔夫 看书 看电影 玩纸牌 你们能想到的我都试过
Tried yoga, learned to cook,
还试过瑜伽 学过下厨
bought some plants, took classes in mandarin.
买过植物 上过中文课
Xiang xin wo, wo shen me dou shiguo le.
向心挖 挖什么刀屎刮了
Translation... "believe me, I've tried everything."
翻译下就是 相信我 我什么都试过了
And then, of course, there are the funerals.
然后当然还有葬礼
So many more than I could imagine.
多得超乎想象
The only traveling I do these days
近来我唯一的远行
is out to San Diego to visit my son and his family.
是外出去圣地亚哥拜访我儿子和他的妻孩
They're great. I love them to pieces.
他们很棒 我爱死他们了
But to be honest, I think I probably relied on them
但说实话 我想我大概是太过
way more than I should.
依赖他们了
Don't get me wrong, I'm not an unhappy person.
别误会 我不是一个不快乐的人
Quite the contrary.
正相反
I just know there's a hole in my life, and I need to fill it.
我只是清楚我的人生有一个洞 我得去填补它
Soon.
得尽快而为
Which brings me to today when I was leaving the market
这使得我的眼角余光
and caught your flyer out of the corner of my eye.
在我今天离开超市时 注意到了你们的宣传单
Hmm.
"Seniors, be an intern."
高年人士 当一名实习生吧
Ben, I thought that was you.
本 我就知道是你
Hi.
Hey.
What'd you find?
你发现什么了
I think an Internet place is looking for senior interns.
我想是一家互联网公司在招高年实习生
- Am I reading this right? - Let me see.
- 我没看错吧 - 我看看
"Applicants must be over 65 years of age...
求职者需65岁以上
Have organizational skills, a genuine interest in e-commerce,"
有组织能力 对电子商务有浓厚兴趣
whatever that is...
什么鬼
"and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude."
并且有充满干劲的态度
Aboutthefit.Com, isn't that the outfit that was...
合身网 难不成是那家服装...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是的 是的
They bought one of those old factories in red hook.
他们在红钩收购了一家旧工厂
My daughter says they sell clothes on the Internet.
我女儿说他们在网上卖服装
How that works, I have no idea.
不知道怎么办到的
Well, you have to upload the application.
你得上传求职申请表
That could be challenging. Listen to this...
听下这个 这可能是个挑战
"cover letters are so old-fashioned.
求职信太老套
Show us who you are with a cover-letter video.
用一段求职视频向我们展示你自己
Upload your video to YouTube or vimeo using
用mov avi 或mpg格式上传你的视频至
.mov, .Avi, or a .Mpg file.
Youtube或Vimeo
We look forward to meeting you."
我们期待与您会面
Well, I guess that's meeting me.
我想这正合我意
I swear I don't even know what language that was.
我发誓我都不知道那说的是什么
What are you doing tonight, Ben?
今晚有什么打算 本
- A frozen lasagna? - Well...
- 吃冻千层面吗 - 这个嘛...
I could make a little salad, turn it into a dinner for two,
我能像上次也是唯一一次那样
like we did that time and never did again.
做点沙拉 弄成两人份晚餐
You know that was over five months ago?
你知道那是五个多月前的事了吧
Oh, yeah. No, no, we got to do that again, for sure,
是啊 我们当然得再吃一次
but okay if we take a rain check?
但我们改天可以吗
You're awful cute, you know that?
你好可爱 你知道吗
- No, I didn't. - Well, it's true, you are.
- 没有 - 真的 你好可爱
So I'll see you.
那再见了
Don't take too long, doll.
别太久 宝贝
You're not getting any younger.
你不再年轻了哦
- I know, I know, I know. - All right.
- 我知道 - 好的
So here I am, applying to be one of your interns
所以我在此申请当你们的一名实习生
because the more I think about this idea,
因为这个主意我越想
the more tremendous I think it is.
就越觉得超赞
I love the idea of having a place I can go every day.
每天我有地方可去 我喜欢这个主意
I want the connection, the excitement.
我想和人联系 想有激情
I want to be challenged,
我想被挑战
and I guess I might even want to be needed.
我觉得我甚至可能想被人需要
The tech stuff might take a bit to figure out.
搞懂科技产品也许要点时间
I had to call my 9-year-old grandson
我不得不打电话给我的九岁孙子
just to find out what a USB connector was.
只为搞懂什么是USB连接器
But I'll get there. Eager to learn.
不过我会与时俱进 我渴望学习
Also, I want you to know I've been a company man all my life.
还有 我想让你们知道 我一生都以公司利益为重
I'm loyal, I'm trustworthy, and I'm good in a crisis.
我忠诚 值得信赖 善于处理危机
And I love that you're right here in Brooklyn.
我很高兴你们就在布鲁克林这地方
I've lived here all my life, and lately I feel
我在这里住了一辈子 最近我感觉
I may not be hip enough to live in Brooklyn,
我在布鲁克林或许过着不够时髦的生活
so this could help with that, too.
所以入职也能对此有所帮助
I read once, musicians don't retire.
我曾看到一句话 音乐家并不退休
They stop when there's no more music in them.
他们心中再无音乐时才收手
Well, I still have music in me, absolutely positive about that.
我心中还有音乐 这点毋庸置疑
Good news, I found a size eight in Navy.
好消息 我找到了八码海军蓝
No, you are right. That package should have arrived by now.
你说得没错 快递应该现在就已经到了
Let me track that for you.
我帮你追查下
Yep, these pants are awesome if you have hips.
没错 你臀大的话 这些裤子可好了
Super slimming.
超修身
Okay, let me just review this with you...
好的 我们回顾下
You have six bridesmaids. You ordered six
您有六个伴娘 您订了六件
of the silk chiffon antoinette dresses in pink.
粉色的安托瓦妮特丝绸雪纺连衣裙
The wedding is in three days,
婚礼三天后举行
and the dresses just arrived all in charcoal gray.
而刚到的连衣裙全是炭灰色
Which we don't even sell, so that is a bit of a mystery.
我们根本不卖这颜色 真有点莫名
Okay, here's what we're gonna do about this.
好吧 这样好了
I am gonna call the vendor and have this fixed today.
我去给供应商打电话 今天就解决这问题
I will personally see the dresses before they are fedexed.
发货前我会亲自过目
And I promise you they will be at your front door
我保证周五早上九点
by 9:00 A.M. Friday, okay?
会送到您的家门口 好吗
You know what, let me give you my cell, just in case...
我把我的电话号给您好了 以防万一
718-555-0199 718-555-0199.
Oh, thank you so much for your patience.
非常感谢您的耐心
And I am gonna refund you back all your money.
您的钱我会全额返还
It's the...
这是...
Yes. N...
是的 不...
Okay, hey, you check this one off your list, okay?
好的 嘿 这件事别顾虑了 好吗
This is done.
没问题了
And, Rachel, have a great wedding.
芮秋尔 祝您的婚礼盛大圆满
Oh, my god, how did that happen?
天呐 怎么会发生那种事
Becky: Jules?
朱尔斯?
I know, I know, I'm late for something.
我知道 我知道 有些事被我耽搁了
Yeah, everything.
没错 是所有事
You see why I take customer-service calls?
知道我为什么接客服电话吗
I mean, it's so good. You learn so much.
这很不错 获益良多
Okay, what's up? What am I doing?
好了 什么事 我要干嘛
Okay, Cameron was waiting for you but had another meeting.
卡梅隆之前在等你 但他有另一个会议了
He said he'll be back at 2:00.
他说两点回来
Everyone needs you to sign off on tomorrow's homepage.
大家要你审核明天的主页
Right.
了解
And your 11:00 is in the big conference room.
你11点要到大会议室
So is your 11:10. Finance needs you,
11点10分也是 财政部找你有事
and I guess you e-mailed a bunch of people
我猜你凌晨四点给一堆人
at 4:00 A.M. about something?
发电邮说了些事?
Oh, good, I forgot about that.
太好了 我都忘了
I want to figure out a way for friends to shop together online.
我想找个法子让友人们一起网购
Make it less of an alone thing.
让网购不再是一件单独的事
E-mail me that idea, will you?
把这主意电邮给我 好吗
Yeah, I like that.
好 我喜欢这主意
Um, is now a good time to call your mom back?
呃 现在给你妈回电话合适吗
Dude, I'm on a bike.
妹子 我在骑车呢
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
Come on.
来啊
Oh, what a mess. This is the middle of the office.
太乱了吧 这里是办公室中央啊
Don't... don't... Don't put that...
别 别 别放那东西...
- Hello. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
I'm Ben whittaker.
我是本·维特克
I received an e-mail about an interview
我收到了关于高年实习生的
for the senior intern program.
面试电邮
Hey, Ben. How's it going?
嘿 本 一切都好吗
It's going good, real good. Thank you.
都好 真的 谢谢
Excellent. Take a seat around the corner,
太好了 去角落那坐吧
and someone from talent acquisition will come get you.
人才招聘部的人会来接待你
Thank you.
谢谢
"Talent acquisition"?
人才招聘部?
Okay, you guys have to remember,
好了 你们得记住
the homepage has to read in a glance.
主页必须一目了然
- Right. - Also, you have to get back like this
- 没错 - 还有 假设你们35岁以上
if you want to see what looks like if you're, like, over 35.
想看效果的话 得这样退后几步
Okay, so I can't read anything,
好了 这样我什么都看不清
but if I could, what do you want me to see?
但要是能的话 你们想要我看到什么
"Five girls, one shirt" or "check out the fit"?
五个姑娘 一款衬衫 还是 查看合身服饰?
Well, both, but what I really want you to see
都要看到 但我真正想要你看到的
is the shirt worn by five different body types.
是同款衬衫由五个不同的体型穿着
Okay, then you got to make me see that.
好的 那你一定要让我看到
Try making the photo grid bigger.
试下放大相格
I love that five. Can we make it more graphic?
我喜欢那个五 能让它更显眼吗
Yeah, that's cool.
好的 很棒
Maybe hero the girl in the red shirt.
或许该突出穿红衬衫的那个姑娘
- Jules... - That is a great red.
- 朱尔斯 - 那可是大红色
It is going to fly out of here.
视觉上很有冲击力
I needed you to sign off on this, like, two hours ago.
大概两个小时前 我就要你审核了
I know, I know, but can you try?
我知道 我知道 不过你能试试吗
Yep.
Mia? Tell me that thing again.
米娅 再跟我说说那件事
Oh, 40% of our visitors don't go past the homepage.
我们40%的访客没从主页点进去
Which isn't so bad.
这不算太糟
Yeah, but we should fix that.
没错 但我们该解决这问题
Okay, here you go.
好了 搞定
I love it.
我喜欢
Great, and it's up.
太好了 上线吧
Okay. Thanks, everybody.
好了 谢谢大家
- Thanks. - Thank you.
- 谢了 - 谢谢
Employee: Let's go over the pitch for Friday.
我们来巩固周五的话术
Okay, so...
好了
The antoinette dress.
安托瓦妮特连衣裙的事
Major screw-up by the vendor.
主要是被供应商搞砸了
There's gonna be a couple of interviews today, Ben.
本 今天会有几轮面试
We want to make sure that we both find the right fit.
我们想确保彼此适合对方
Business as usual is not really our motto,
循规蹈矩可不是我们的训言
so we hope you have some fun here.
所以我们希望你在这里收获乐趣
This is the first time we're hiring senior interns,
这是我们第一次招募高年实习生
so some of our intern questions
所以某些针对实习生的问题
may not exactly fit your profile,
可能不完全适用于你的履历
but we're gonna go for it anyway, okay?
但不管怎样我们都要问下 好吗
Fire away.
问吧
Okay, good.
好的 行
Where'd you go to school?
你哪所学校的
I went to Northwestern.
西北大学
Hey, my brother went to Northwestern.
嘿 我弟也是
Probably not at the same time.
估计不是同届的
Probably not. He graduated in 2009.
没错 他2009年毕业的
Class of '65.
我65届的
Wow, what was your major?
哇哦 你什么专业的
Do you remember?
你记得吗
And after Northwestern you went on to...?
从西北大学毕业后 你去了...?
I went to work for Dex one.
我去了德士万上班
Okay, and they made...?
好的 他们是做...?
Phonebooks.
做电话簿的
I was in charge of overseeing
我负责监管
the printing of the physical phonebook.
电话薄实体的印刷
I did that for over 20 years, and before that,
我干监管干了20多年 在那之前
I was their v.P. Of sales and advertising.
我是他们的营销副总裁
So, do they still make phonebooks?
那他们还做电话薄吗
I mean, doesn't everyone just Google numbers?
人们不是谷歌号码就行了吗
I believe they do, but before Google that was how you got a number.
我想做的吧 但有谷歌前 号码都记电话薄上
Oh, no, no. Yeah, I... I get it.
没错 我明白了
So 40 years at the phonebook company?
所以在那家电话簿公司干了40年?
That is amazing, seriously.
了不起啊 真的
Okay, Benjamin.
好了 本杰明
Now, I'm gonna ask you one of our more telling questions
现在我要问你一个更能反映实习生
for all of our interns, so I want you to, like,
水准的问题 所以我要你
this is the one to really think about, okay?
好好考虑 好吗
And... And take your time.
别急着回答
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
你觉得自己十年后会处在什么位置
When I'm 80?
我80岁时?
Yeah, sure.
是啊 当然
Yeah, whatever.
差不多
Wait. Did not realize you were 70.
等下 我没意识到你70了
That's, uh... that question just doesn't work for you, does it?
那个问题不适合你 对吗
Should we just scratch that one and just move on?
我们该丢弃那个问题 继续下去吗
- It's your call, Justin. - Okay, that one's gone.
- 你说了算 贾斯汀 - 好的 那个问题结束
You look great, by the way. So great.
对了 你看上去很优秀 非常优秀
And you're clearly more than qualified for this job.
显然你的资质在这个职位之上
You're actually, like, way overqualified,
这对你真的是大材小用
and we were so impressed.
我们非常欣赏你
You had great interviews, great video.
你的面试很出色 视频也很棒
You nailed it, Ben. Congrats.
本 你成功了 恭喜
You're an intern.
你是一名实习生了
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
I need you for two minutes, uninterrupted.
我要和你说两分钟话 不准打断
- Okay. - Remember a few weeks ago,
- 行 - 记得几周前
we talked about the senior intern program?
我们谈过的高年实习生计划吗
- No. - Really? We had a...
- 不记得 - 真的?我们谈了...
We had a whole, big conversation about it.
我们谈了方方面面啊
We did? Okay, remind me.
是吗 好吧 你再说说
Seniors in high school or college?
是高中的高年级生 还是大学的?
No, no, no, no.
都不是
Seniors in life. Older people.
是生活中的高年人士 老年人
Hold on, what?
等下 什么
I told you I felt like we needed to do an outreach program.
我跟你说了我觉得我们需要做一个拓展项目
You definitely seemed to be liking the idea,
你当时看上去绝对是喜欢这主意的
so I set it in motion. It's gonna be great.
所以我实施了 一定会很棒
Hold, please.
请等下
You're hiring senior citizen interns?
你在招募老年人实习生?
There's been a ton of research on this,
这方面一直有着大量研究
and the results are actually incredible.
而结论非常不可思议
I mean, imagine having an intern with a lifetime of experience,
想象下拥有一个有着毕生经验的实习生
as opposed to somebody who spent
而不是某个过去四年
the last four years of their life playing beer pong.
把人生用在玩啤酒桌球的人
Do they eventually want jobs here?
他们最终想要的是这里的工作吗
No, darling, they're all retired.
亲爱的 他们都退休了
They... they just want the experience.
他们只是想要体验
And I would like one to work directly with you.
我想让其中一个直接和你工作
Wait, Cameron, no.
等下 卡梅隆 不行
First of all, I'm not great with older people.
首先 我和老年人处不好
You know how I am with my parents.
你知道我和我父母是怎么相处的
This could be...
这会是...
Why do I have to have one?
我为什么非得有一个
Because you have to set the tone.
因为你得起表率作用
Now, would you prefer a man or a woman?
你更喜欢男的还是女的
There's a great 72-year-old woman, really cute.
有一个很棒的72岁老妇 非常可爱
That's like the same age as my mom.
那像是我妈的年纪了
- That's too weird. - That's fine.
- 太奇怪了 - 好吧
There's a man everyone loves. He seems amazing.
有个男的 大家都喜欢 似乎很不错
I watched his video with the whole group.
我和整组人看了他的视频
People were crying.
大家都看哭了
Okay, this is not going to work, in my opinion.
好吧 在我看来 这行不通
But how long do I have to do this for?
但这事我得做多久
- Minimum? - Six weeks or we'll be sued.
- 最短多久 - 六周 不然我们会被起诉
I know we never talked about this.
我知道我们从没谈过这事
Yeah, we did. For real.
谈过 真的
He starts tomorrow.
他明天开始上班
Back in action.
重回工作
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Jason: New interns, welcome to ATF.
新实习生们 欢迎来到合身网
We all work on this one floor, and that is because
我们都在这一层楼工作 那是因为
we are all about communication and teamwork.
这关乎我们的交流和团队合作
No one has a private office,
没人有个人办公室
not even our founder and CEO, Jules ostin,
连我们的创始人兼CEO朱尔斯·奥斯汀也没
who is actually right over there.
她就在那边
She loves to ride her bike through the office.
她喜欢在办公室骑车通行
That woman does not like to waste time.
那位女士不喜欢浪费时间
Plus, she counts it as exercise.
另外 她把那样当成锻炼
That's adorable.
真可爱
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
没错 嗯哼
Hey. How you doing? I'm Davis.
嘿 你好吗 我叫戴维斯
Hi, Davis. Ben whittaker.
你好 戴维斯 我是本·维特克
- Exciting place, huh? - Oh, my god.
- 这地方令人兴奋吧 - 天呐
They had one opening for a regular-age intern, no offense.
他们有一个常规年龄的实习生岗 没冒犯的意思
I got it. I'm so psyched.
被我得到了 我好激动
I'm pretty psyched myself.
我自己也很激动
All right, a few words about Jules.
好了 简单说下朱尔斯
She started about the fit only 18 months ago.
她创办合身网仅18个月
This whole idea was hatched at Jules' kitchen table
整个主意诞生于朱尔斯的厨房桌子边
right here in Brooklyn.
就在布鲁克林这里
Jules tried everything on that she sold,
朱尔斯试了所有她卖的服装
described the fit herself,
亲自描述了适穿性
and apparently it worked.
这样子显然起作用了
She was online in four months.
四个月后 她的网站上线
She started with 25 employees.
她和25名雇员开始创业
She's now up to 216.
现在发展到了216名
With you 4, 220.
算上你们四个 220名了
Hey, Ben, are you gonna wear a suit every day?
嘿 本 你每天都要穿西装吗
- You bet. - Confident.
- 当然 - 满怀自信的样子啊
I like how you roll.
我喜欢你的风格
I like it a lot.
很喜欢
We just hit a record high of 2,500 likes on Instagram.
我们刚在Instagram上达到了2500个赞的纪录新高
Yeah!
太好了
And that's what we do
这里有好消息时
when something good happens around here.
我们都那么做
New interns, grab a seat
新实习生们 去那边的
at one of the intern tables over there.
实习生桌位找位子坐下
Check your e-mail. You may find that you've been assigned
查看你们的电邮 你们会发现你们已被
to one particular person or one particular team.
分给了一个特别的人或是一个特别的团队
Or you might just be a floater.
又或是流动岗
It's all good.
都是不错的
Okay, let me Instagram this.
好了 我来拍张照传Instagram
Moment in time.
马上拍咯
Gray is the new green.
新绿还从迟暮来
Take a seat.
坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Got one.
收到一封
Cameron: "Welcome Ben! Your internship will be
欢迎你 本 你将直接为我们的
directly with our founder, Jules ostin."
创始人朱尔斯·奥斯汀实习
Oh, I'm in the photo studio.
我在相片部
Floater. Love!
流动岗 我喜欢
Hey, Ben, what'd you get?
嘿 本 你什么职务
Looks like I'm gonna be a personal intern.
看样子我成了一名个人实习生
Nice. To?
不错 给谁做
Jules ostin.
朱尔斯·奥斯汀
Unfortunate.
真不幸
Hang in there.
坚持干吧
Becky: "Hi Ben, I have secured an appointment for you
嗨 本 我给你预约了和朱尔斯·奥斯汀
to meet with Jules ostin today at 3:55 P.M.
在今天下午3点55分会面
Please be prompt as Jules has another meeting at 4:00 P.M."
请准时会面 因为朱尔斯在下午4点有另一个会议
Hmm.
All right, I'm going to merchandising.
好了 我要去销售部了
Beautiful.
好极了
It's perfect.
很完美
Yes, I'll try to have her there at 5:00.
没错 我会设法让她5点到那的
Um, no, wait.
呃 不行 等下
I booked her with a vendor at 5:15.
我给她在5点15分预约了一个供应商
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'll call you back.
我会再联系你
Yes, hello?
你好 有事吗
Hi. I'm Ben whittaker.
嗨 我是本·维特克
I have a 3:55 appointment with Ms. ostin.
我和奥斯汀女士在3点55分有次预约
3:55?
3点55分?
I thought she was meeting with her new intern.
我以为她要和她的新实习生会面
That's me.
就是我
How you doing?
你好吗
I'm sorry, uh, how are you an intern?
抱歉 你怎么会是实习生
W... it's the new senior intern program.
新高年实习生项目的缘故
It just started today.
今天刚开始
Oh, my god.
天啊
Um...
How old are you?
你多少岁了
70. You?
70 你呢
I'm 24.
我24
I know, I look older.
我知道我看上去比较老
It's the job. It ages you.
这工作催人老
Which won't be great in your case.
这对你并不是好事
Sorry.
抱歉
I actually thought you looked younger.
其实我觉得你看上去更年轻
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
Any tips before I go in?
进去前给点提示?
Just talk fast. She hates slow talkers.
语速要快 她讨厌讲话慢的人
Maybe that's just when I talk slow.
或许只是讨厌我那样
Don't dawdle in any way. Just keep it moving.
反正别磨叽 有话就说下去
And don't forget to blink.
别忘记眨眼
- Blink? - Yeah.
- 眨眼? - 是啊
She hates when people don't blink. It weirds her out.
她讨厌不眨眼的人 这让她觉得奇怪
But it's 3:57. This meeting that she's in
不过现在是3点57分了 她的这次会议
just took up like two of your f... they're out. Go, go, go.
刚占用了你2分钟的样子...他们出来了 去吧 去吧 去吧
- Okay, thanks. - Go. Yeah.
- 好 谢谢 - 去吧 没事
What?
什么
Oh, yeah, I'm here.
是啊 我在这
Hi, Jules?
嗨 朱尔斯
I'm Ben, your new intern.
我是本 你的新实习生
I'm glad you also see the humor in this.
很高兴你也觉得这事挺滑稽
Be hard not to.
很难不这么觉得
So, Ben...
那么 本...
I was gonna say what is a nice guy like you
我本想说像你这么优秀的人
doing at a place like this?
干嘛来这样的地方工作
But Cameron gave me the drill,
但卡梅隆让我左右为难
so can I just be honest with you?
所以我能和你说实话吗
Please.
请说
I'm not gonna have a lot for you to do.
我不会让你做很多事
That's the truth.
这是实话
And you being assigned to me is kind of just
你分给我只能说算是为了
for me to set an example for the rest of the team.
让我给团队其他人作表率
If you ask me, I think that you'd be much better off
依我看 我觉得你在创意部
working in creative or marketing.
或市场部工作会更好
It's a little bit slower pace,
那边的节奏更慢一点
maybe a little bit easier to grasp.
或许也更容易上手一点
If you requested to transfer, we can make that happen.
要是你申请调岗 我可以搞定
If that's what you'd prefer.
你更想这么做的话 可以
You'll be happier, believe me. I am not so fun to work for.
你会更开心 相信我 给我办事不怎么有意思
That's what I gather, but I can get along with anyone,
我知道 但我能和任何人相处
and I'm here to learn about your world,
我来这里要了解你的世界
give help where I can, so...
力所能及地给予帮助 所以...
So, you don't want to transfer?
所以你不想调岗?
Not really, sir.
不怎么想 执行官
I'm terribly sorry.
我非常抱歉
Excuse me.
不好意思
Okay.
好吧
Well, then, looks like you're stuck with me.
那看样子你跟定我了
Great, I'm excited.
好极了 我很兴奋
I will e-mail you when I have something for you to do.
我有事给你做会电邮你
Or I could just stop by a few times a day, check in...?
或者我能一天来几次看看...?
I'll e-mail you.
我会电邮你的
Also, don't feel like you have to dress up.
还有 不要觉得你必须穿正装
I mean, we're super cas here.
这里超随意的
Well, I'm comfortable in a suit, if it's okay.
没问题的话 我更想穿西装
No, it's fine.
没问题
Old school.
老派风格嘛
Exactly.
没错
At least I'll stand out.
至少我很显眼
I don't think you need a suit to do that.
我觉得你不穿西装也很显眼
True.
确实
Well, I think we did it in less than two minutes.
我想我们的会面花了不到两分钟
I'll wait to hear from you.
我等你消息
Okay.
Want the door open or closed?
你想要门开着还是关上
Doesn't matter.
随便
Open, actually.
就开着好了
You'll get used to me.
你会习惯我的
Look forward to it.
期待如此
Hi.
Hi.
Howdy.
你好
What do you need?
你需要什么
No.
不行
What's up, Ben? Are you good?
怎么样 本 你好吗
Perfect.
非常好
Okay.
好的
The v-neck back tee?
后背V领T恤?
This is holly.
我是霍利
Can you run that up to them?
你能向他们展示吗
Yeah, no, no, we love the whole line, mark.
不是 整个系列我们都喜欢 马克
Lewis: Okay, so you can zoom out.
好了 你能缩小
- Like that. - I'm going to a meeting.
- 像这样 - 我要去开会了
I'll be back in an hour. We'll talk then?
我一小时后回来 到时候说吧?
And then you can just click here to buy it.
然后你只要点击这里购买
Cool, yeah.
真棒
Hello?
你好
Hi, yeah.
嗨 是的
All right.
好的
You staying?
你不走?
Can't leave before the boss leaves, Davis.
我不能比上司先走 戴维斯
Looks like you're gonna be here a while.
看来你还得在这待一段时间
All right. See you in the morning, Ben.
好了 明早见 本
Have a good night.
晚上愉快
You, too.
你也是
Let's make it happen.
好好干吧
Thanks.
谢谢
How about I push, you deliver?
我推你发如何
Thank you.
谢谢
I like that there's four faves instead of three,
我想那有四张潮款图而不是三张
but can I see the one without the jacket just to...
不过你能让我看看没穿夹克的那张吗
Sure.
当然能
Hi.
Okay, so they want to know
好了 他们想知道
what customers bought who didn't come back
非回头客买的什么
so they can spot a problem if there is one, right?
要是有问题他们就能发现 对吗
Yeah, but I don't understand how to...
没错 但我不明白怎么...
All right, well, here's what I think we should do.
好了 我想我们该这样子
- Ben! - We should go...
- 本 - 我们该...
Ben! Hey, look. Here she comes.
本 瞧 她来了
Watch how she won't even...
看好 她甚至不会...
Hey, Beck. What's up?
嘿 贝克 怎么了
You look really nice to...
你看上去真的...
How long can a woman be mad at you for?
一个女人对你会生多久的气
Well, it kind of depends on what you did.
这多少取决于你干了什么
Well, first of all, nothing on purpose.
首先 我不是故意的
We were going out for a minute.
我们出去了一会儿
I thought she was cool. I really liked her.
我觉得她很不错 我真的喜欢她
But then I sort of accidentally...
但之后我算是不当心...
- Slept with her roommate. - That doesn't help.
- 和她室友上床了 - 难怪
I didn't know she was her roommate.
我不知道那是她室友
I met her out. How would I know that?
她是我在外面碰见的 我怎么会知道
- Hey, Nikki. - Ben, tell me.
- 嘿 尼基 - 本 跟我说说
I don't know this stuff.
我不懂这种事
You're older.
你年长
You've been through a lot.
你经历过很多
I mean, you... I mean, you have a lot of experience.
我意思是你很有经验
How long do you think she'll be mad at me for?
你觉得她会生我多久的气
Jay, I have zero experience with women,
杰 我对女人毫无经验
and I can tell you, there's no coming back from that one.
我能告诉你的是 你没希望了
I mean, I assume you talked to her, apologized,
我想你跟她谈过 道过歉了吧
told her how much she means to you.
也跟她说了她对你有多重要了吧
Well, you know...
这个嘛 你懂的...
You didn't talk to her?
你没和她谈?
What did you do, send her a tweet?
你怎么做的 给她发了推特?
No, of course not.
当然没有
I, like, texted her a billion times.
我给她发了无数次短信
She didn't answer, so then I e-mailed her.
她没回复 所以之后我电邮了她
But it was like, a nice e-mail.
但我发的是一封诚恳的电邮
It was a long one, well thought out.
长长的 经过了深思熟虑
Subject line I wrote, "I'm sooorry,"
主题栏写着
with like a ton of o's.
对不起对不起对不起对不起对不起对不起
So it was like, "I'm sooorry,"
有很多对不起
with a sad emoticon where he's crying
还加了一个脸颊上
at the side of its little cheek.
流泪哭泣的悲伤表情
I should probably actually just talk to her, huh?
我或许该直接和她说 对吧
Obviously.
当然
Can't imagine it would hurt.
无法想象这有多难受
Oh, did yesterday's numbers come in?
昨天的码数到了吗
Yeah.
到了
We could do it that way, too.
我们也能那样子
I noticed my intern sure keeps busy.
我发现我的实习生一直在忙
Mr. congeniality.
好好先生
He's a very big hit.
他很讨喜
Everybody loves him.
人见人爱
Okay, do not look at that desk.
好吧 别看那张桌子
It's like the office junk drawer.
像办公室垃圾柜似的
It's just gonna drive you crazy.
只会让你抓狂
You just did that.
你刚涂过了啊
What, are you preparing for surgery?
你干嘛 准备做手术吗
Okay, seriously?
好吧 有没有搞错
Like, how did this even happen?
怎么会这样啊
贝姬来信需要你
No, no, I-i can set it up.
不是 我能安排
She's just in a meeting.
她刚好在开会
Hi. Something I can help you with?
嗨 我能帮你什么忙吗
Yes, Jules spilled soy sauce on her Saint Laurent jacket.
当然 朱尔斯把酱油洒在她的圣劳伦斯夹克上了
Can you take it to the photo studio?
你能把夹克拿去照相部吗
There's lots of cleaners and stuff in there.
那里有很多清洁工
Sure. Where is it?
当然能 它在哪
She's wearing it.
她正穿着
They would like us to consider the possibility...
他们想要我们考虑和一些...
Okay.
好的
Of, uh, meeting with some, uh, potential CEOs.
CEO候选人会面的可能性
Wow.
哇哦
I did not see that coming.
我没料到会这样
W-why? Uh...
为什么
Am I too inexperienced at running a business?
因为我商业运营的经验太欠缺了吗
I-I didn't go to Harvard?
因为我不是哈弗生?
My... my methods aren't by the book?
因为我的方式方法并非照章办事?
I mean, isn't that how we got here?
我意思 我们不就是那样走到这步的吗
Really?
真的?
I need adult supervision?
我需要人来监管?
Could we be doing better?
我们能做得更好吗
We hit our five-year goal in nine months.
我们用九个月达成了我们的五年目标
Exactly.
没错
Jules, we can't keep up with our own success.
朱尔斯 我们没法跟上成功的节奏
You know that.
你知道的
You're an hour late to every meeting.
每次会议你都迟到一小时
We have a name for it... Jules standard time.
我们把它叫做朱尔斯标准时间
And look, I get it. There's only so many hours in the day.
听着 我理解 一天的时间如此有限
We're all playing catchup.
我们都在赶时间
Our tech guys work until 2:00, 3:00 in the morning.
我们的技术员 工作到凌晨两三点
Customer service is slammed.
客服忙不过来
We're running out of inventory.
我们的库存快没了
We've got shipping issues and programming problems.
我们存在运输问题和编程问题
And... and the bigger we get,
我们做得越大
the more complicated it's gonna get.
问题就会越复杂
But isn't this what a startup is?
但刚创业不都这样吗
What?
怎么了
Say it. What is everyone so worried about?
说啊 大家那么担心 在担心什么
That it's all going too fast, and it could get away from us.
一切都进行得太快 这会夺去我们的成功
Our investors just think that a seasoned CEO
我们的投资者只是觉得一个资深的CEO
could take some things off your plate.
能帮你分担掉一些杂事
That's all. Just free you up to do what you do great.
仅此而已 只是让你有时间做自己拿手的事
You come up with the ideas,
你有想法了
and let somebody else make the trains run on time.
就让别人来及时运作
But, Cameron, this new person,
但是 卡梅隆 新来的人
they are going to want to do things their way.
会按自己的方式做事
Technically be my boss.
确切地说 会变成我的上司
I mean, how can I do what I do
要是我得向别人汇报
if I have to report to someone else,
靠这个人来运作每个想法
run every idea I have by this person?
我要怎么做自己的事
Can you see that working?
你觉得行得通吗
Well, gilt groupe brought in a CEO.
吉尔特集团聘用了一名CEO
How are they doing?
他们做得如何
I mean, get me CEO lessons, you know?
我去念CEO课程吧
Ben: Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
I apologize,
抱歉
but Becky said you needed something taken care of
不过贝姬说你的夹克上
on your jacket.
有异物要处理
Oh, right.
没错
Thank you, Ben.
谢谢 本
Of course.
应该的
The v.C.S made up a list of potential CEOs.
风投们列了一份CEO候选人名单
Let's just take a look at the list.
我们看下好了
Explore it, then decide.
研究下再决定
Baby steps.
慢慢来
Ben.
Something big going on in there?
里面有什么大事吗
I couldn't say.
我说不上来
You were in there a long time.
你在里面待了很久哦
I can't hear a thing.
我听不清楚
Say something about me to her.
帮我说说话
No, you have to do it.
不行 你得自己说
On my way, boss.
走了 领导
Hmm. Boss.
恩 领导
Hey, Ben. Ben.
嘿 本 本
How old's that briefcase?
那个公文包多久了
It's a 1973 executive ashburn attaché.
这是1973年产的阿什本行政搭扣包
They don't make it anymore.
已经停产了
I'm a little in love with it.
我有点喜欢
It's a classic, Lewis. It's unbeatable.
这是款经典 路易斯 无与伦比
Good night.
晚上愉快
Bye.
再见
Jules: Oh, my god. Somebody cleaned up that desk.
天呐 有人清理了那张桌子
I swear, I was gonna stay late and do this myself.
我发誓我本打算加班亲自清理的
Wasn't me.
不是我
Ben came in at 7:00 this morning and did it.
本今早七点来弄的
Who?
Ben.
Your intern.
你的实习生
Ben whittaker.
本·维特克
Someone's very happy.
某人非常开心哦
Brilliant. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Best thing that's happened around here all week.
这是这一周以来最棒的一件事
Thank you.
谢谢
This is your gift for a job well done.
这是你工作出色的奖励
I'm Fiona, the house masseuse.
我是菲欧娜 公司的按摩师
Hi, Fiona.
嗨 菲欧娜
- Hi. - Ben.
- 嗨 - 我是本
Hi. Does that feel okay?
嗨 感觉不错吧
It feels great, actually. Thank you.
实际上感觉非常棒 谢谢
Okay. You're a little bit tight, Ben.
好的 本 你有点僵硬
Well, I haven't sat at a desk for a while.
我有阵子没坐在桌旁了
- My body's not used to it. - No, I get it.
- 我的身体变得不适应了 - 我懂的
Plus, they say sitting is the new smoking.
另外 人们说坐着是新的吸烟方式
Let me see what I can do.
我来看看我能做什么
I, uh, spotted you in the lunchroom.
我在午餐室看见过你
I wondered who you were.
我好奇你是谁
- Did you? Oh. - Yeah.
- 是吗 - 没错
Then someone told me you were an intern.
然后有人告诉我你是一名实习生
That's pretty cool of you to do this.
你做这个非常棒啊
Well, it's a brave new world. Thought I'd jump in.
现在是一个全新的世界 我想我要跳入其中
See what it's all about.
看个究竟
Yeah, I know. Absolutely.
是啊 我知道 当然了
I'm constantly amazed at what they do here.
我时常惊讶于他们在这里做的事情
Love being a part of it.
很高兴成为其中的一员
- Oh, my god. - Yeah.
- 我的天呐 - 我懂
There. Yeah. Right there.
那里 没错 就是那里
How's that, Ben?
感觉如何 本
Well, it's... oh, boy.
感觉...天呐
Good.
很好
Jason.
杰森
Okay, good. Good, good.
好的 不错 不错 不错
There, good.
那里 不错
Here you go.
给你
A little tight right here.
这里有点僵硬
Is that better?
好些了吗
- Oh, boy, oh, boy. - Oh, how's that?
- 天呐 - 这样如何
Oh, boy.
天呐
Well, it was nice to meet you, Ben.
很高兴认识你 本
Love that there's another oldie but goodie here.
很高兴这里有另一个不错的老人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
See you later?
回见?
Love to.
很乐意
Me, too.
我也是
You're not as old as I thought you were.
你没我想的那么老啊
Wait, so you're saying you shave every day?
等下 你是说你每天都刮胡?
- Yes. - Even on Sundays?
- 没错 - 周日也刮?
- Every day. - Okay, and even if you know
- 每天都刮 - 好的 即便你知道
that you're not gonna see anyone that you know?
自己谁也不去见也刮?
- Yes. - How is this possible?
- 没错 - 这怎么可能
I'm on cheapapartments. Com,
我在廉租公寓网上找房
and I literally can't afford a single apartment
而上面所有布鲁克林的公寓
in all of Brooklyn.
我一间都租不起
My parents gave me two weeks to find a place,
我父母给我两周时间找地方
and that's just not gonna happen.
而这已经不可能了
Getting evicted?
要被赶出来了?
Hey, I'm in no rush, but apparently they are.
嘿 我不急 但急的明显是他们
All right, here. Let me see your phone.
好了 给我 让我看下你手机
Cheapapartments.Com. Have you tried craigslist?
廉租公寓网 你试过克雷格广告网吗
- Yes. - Okay. Then I am out of ideas.
- 试过 - 好吧 那我没法子了
Jules. Hi. How are you?
朱尔斯 嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你怎么样
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- How's it going? - Well, good.
- 一切都好吗 - 都好
- Mike, right? - Yeah.
- 麦克 对吗 - 对
Yeah, I'm Ben. I work for Jules.
好的 我是本 我为朱尔斯工作
Yeah, she'll be down in a minute.
我知道 她一分钟后下来
I know.
我知道
Look, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable,
听着 我不想让你不爽
but I just happen to have looked out the window,
但我刚好朝窗外看了
and it appeared you were drinking something
你似乎在从一个纸袋里
from a paper bag.
喝东西
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我不知道你在说什么 老兄
Why don't you tell her you can't drive her today,
不如你跟她说你今天不能给她开车了
or I'm gonna have to.
不然我得告诉她
We all good?
一切都好吗
Yeah.
都好
Jules, I'm sorry to do this,
朱尔斯 我很抱歉这么做
but I'm actually not feeling so hot.
但我真的感觉不舒服
Not sure I should be driving.
我不清楚我是否该开车
I wouldn't want to give you anything.
我本不想告诉你的
Oh, sure.
没事
Yeah, no, you should take the day off
你应该请假
and feel better, okay?
让自己好些 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm happy to cover for Mike.
我很乐意给麦克代班
That's okay. Becky can drive me.
没事 贝姬能给我开车
Really? You want to give her more to do?
真的? 你还想给她增加工作?
I hope you don't mind if I don't get in the front.
我希望你别介意我没坐到前面
I-I'm not trying to be rude. I just think better in the back.
我不想不礼貌 我只是坐后面更能思考
I mean, I could get in the front, but...
我是说我能坐前面 但是...
No, no, no. This is perfect.
我知道 这样很好
Yeah.
没错
And everything you hear in the car is strictly confidential.
还有你在车上听到的所有事都是绝密
- Okay? - Goes without saying.
- 好吗 - 不说我也知道
- Hi, mom. - Oh, I found you.
- 嗨 妈妈 - 我找到你咯
Yeah. So, what's up? How's everything?
是啊 什么事啊 一切顺利吗
Well, your dad and I are finally putting together
我和你爸在医院总算把我们的
all our research at the hospital.
所有研究汇总在一起了
That's great.
太好了
I hear you typing.
我听到你在打字
That's better.
现在好多了
So, we've been studying women under 40
我们一直在研究每晚睡眠不足
who sleep less than six hours a night.
六小时的40岁以下女性
- And what'd you find out? - It's interesting.
- 你们有什么发现 - 很有趣
It seems like they're 38% more likely
她们似乎比每晚睡七小时的
to experience major weight gain compared to women who slept seven hours a night.
女性多38%的几率变胖
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
You know I haven't slept in two years.
你知道我两年没睡满七小时了
Well, I can't change the facts, dear.
我无法改变事实 亲爱的
Mom, you know what? I'm rushing into the city for a meeting and I need to prepare.
妈 你知道吗 我急着去城里开会 我得准备下
Can I call you when I get home?
我能回家再打你电话吗
Oh, you don't have to.
不用
Okay. Love you.
好的 我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, how we doing?
嘿 还好吗
Did you look over the material on atwood?
你看了阿特伍德上的资料了吗
Yeah, I did.
看了
Uh, he had a great run at travelocity and citigroup...
他在旅游城市网和花旗集团都运营得很棒
And I get it. He's major.
我懂了 他是最佳人选
He is. And the best thing about him
没错 最好的一点是
is he's been watching us, and he loves what we're doing.
他一直在观察我们 他喜欢我们的模式
But he's only one of the names on the list.
但他是唯一一个在名单上的
So if you don't like him, we move on.
所以要是你不喜欢他 我们就继续找
But, Jules, try to be open.
不过 朱尔斯 试着去接纳
He's supposed to be brilliant.
他应该很出色
And the v.C.S love him. A lot.
风投们非常喜欢他
Mark Zuckerberg never brought in a CEO,
马克·扎克伯格从没聘用过CEO
and he was a teenager.
而且他当时还是个青少年
Call me after.
晚点给我打电话
Okay.
好的
Oh, thanks, but you don't have to.
谢谢 但你不用这么做
- I can open the door. - Sure.
- 我能自己开门 - 当然
Okay, so, this shouldn't take more than an hour.
好了 应该不会超过一小时
But if you can't stay here,
但你要是待不住
I'll call Becky and then she'll find you.
我之后会打电话给贝姬来找你
And then you can just pull up...
然后你就能停下...
Don't worry. I'll be here.
别担心 我会在这的
I think I forgot to eat today.
我想我今天忘吃东西了
Should I pick you up some Sushi?
我该去给你外带些寿司来吗
No, I eat too much Mercury.
不用 我吃太多汞了
I'll be fine. I'm good.
我没事 我很好
I'm actually kind of nauseous, so...
其实我有点反胃 所以...
That was fast.
真快
Not fast enough.
还不够快
Oh, I-i picked you up some soup from a place I know.
我从我知道的一家店外带了些汤给你
Thanks.
谢谢
You really didn't have to d... To do...
你真的不用...
Oh, my god, that smells so good.
天呐 闻上去太棒了
Good.
那就好
Word travels fast.
消息传得真快
Pretty short meeting.
会议好短
- Yeah. I hated him. - Really? What happened?
- 是啊 我讨厌他 - 真的?怎么了
I thought he was a condescending, sexist know-it-all
我觉得他是个自以为是的大男子主义者
who did not seem to get what we do at all.
看上去根本不了解我们的模式
And, honestly, I think he would run our business
说实话 我觉得他会用完全死板的方式
in a completely inorganic way that would lose us
进行商业运营 那会让我们失去
all the customers we have killed ourselves to get.
所有我们拼了命得来的顾客
Oh, and I think that he would replace us
我认为他一有机会
as soon as he got the chance.
就会换掉我们
Oh, and...
还有
The man never blinked.
这人都不眨眼
An olympian non-blinker.
真是名奥运不眨眼选手
Okay, then.
那好吧
Yeah.
See you in the A.M.?
明天上午见?
Be there or be square.
不见不散
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, don't be.
嘿 没什么的
I just wanted to say thank you for helping out with Mike today
我只是想说今天谢谢你帮麦克忙
and for getting me chicken soup.
也谢谢你给我买了鸡汤
Oh, and for cleaning that mess. That was awesome.
还有谢谢你清理了那堆杂物 简直太棒了
Seriously.
真的
You're very welcome.
你太客气了
It's okay. I really won't bite.
没事的 我真不咬人
You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago,
一年半之前 你亲自开始了这一行当
and now you have a staff of 220 people.
现在你拥有了220名员工
Remember who did that.
记住是谁做到的
Who?
Um, thank you.
谢谢
And I hate to say it, but try to get some sleep.
我并不想说的 但你尽量睡会儿吧
- Mommy. - Hey!
- 妈妈 - 嘿
Hi.
- Hi. - Here's my favorite girl.
- 嗨 - 这是我最爱的女孩呀
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
- Hi, honey. - Hey.
- 嗨 亲爱的 - 嘿
Over the hump.
度过难关
So, how was your day?
你今天过得如何
Kind of okay. But you know what?
还行 但你知道吗
Maddie said she didn't want to be my friend anymore.
玛蒂说她再也不想当我朋友了
You know what? I don't think she meant it.
你知道吗 我不觉得她真是那意思
She'd miss you too much.
她会很想你的
I'm starting to think that Maddie is bipolar.
我开始觉得玛蒂有双相障碍
We go through this every other day.
我们每隔一天就经历这事
We do.
是啊
Oh, how was your meeting? It was today, right?
你的会议如何 是今天的 对吗
Yeah, just had it.
没错 刚开好
Mommy, I think I'm winning. Look!
妈妈 我觉得我会赢 看啊
Oh, that is so cool.
太棒了
Yeah, that's the play-doh cake challenge.
没错 那是培乐多粘土蛋糕挑战赛
We're not finishing until tomorrow,
我们明天才比完
so please hold on all judging.
所以请先别做任何评判
Not to mention that we had an accident with mine
更别提我的蛋糕出了意外 因为某人
when someone, not to name any names, put her elbow in it.
把她的手肘放了进去 是谁我就不说了
- What? - It was an accident.
- 什么 - 那是意外
Well, I got to say, I love the pink one a lot.
我得说 我很喜欢粉色的那个
That's mine. Are you happy at me?
那是我的 你为我高兴吗
I am so happy at you. I'm beyond happy at you.
我很为你高兴 高兴得不得了
Daddy helped me with the icing.
爸爸帮我做了糖衣
Good job, you guys.
干得好 伙计们
So, how about I give you your bath, okay?
那我给你洗澡如何 可以吗
Wait, hang on. I was waiting for your call.
慢着 等下 我之前在等你电话
So, you didn't like the guy?
所以你不喜欢那人?
He wasn't a good fit for me.
他对我来说并不合适
But a lot of other names on the list, so...
但名单上有很多别的名字 所以...
Yeah.
没错
I'm gonna beat you upstairs.
我在楼上会打败你
Miles: Ben, I haven't seen you in days.
本 我好几天没见到你了
That's right, homey. Ben's got a job.
没错 哥们儿 本上班了
Patty: Oh, you're never home.
天呐 你一直不在家
What do you do... Never mind. It's Patty.
你在做什么呢 算了 我是帕蒂
菲欧娜·法威尔
Fiona: Hello?
你好
Hi, uh, Fiona.
嗨 菲欧娜
It's Ben whittaker from about the fit.
我是合身网的本·维特克
Oh, hey. It's good to hear your voice.
嘿 很高兴听到你的声音
Oh, it's good to hear your voice, too.
我也是
It was great meeting you today.
今天见到你真的很高兴
I called you quicker than you thought I would.
我打你电话比你想象中的还要快
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你打了
Jules.
朱尔斯
Shh. Let her sleep, dad.
嘘 让她睡 爸爸
Okay.
Okay.
好的
I tried to stay up.
我本想不睡的
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry I fell asleep in there. I just passed out.
抱歉我在那睡了 我直接睡着了
I know we had a plan to have a grown-up conversation.
我知道我们本打算好好谈谈
You want to netflix something?
你想上Netflix点播吗
Hm?
恩?
I'm sorry. I just fell out for a second.
抱歉 我睡着了一小会儿
It's okay.
没事
Paige learned to say "humongous" today.
佩吉今天学会说巨大的了
Really?
真的?
Cracks me up.
让我笑到不行
She looks at me, she says,
她看着我说
"you're a very humongous dad, dad."
爸爸 你是一个非常巨大的爸爸
Oh, god. You know I hate to sound like the other moms.
天呐 你知道我讨厌自己听上去像别的妈妈
But I'm starting to feel like I need a little me time.
但我开始觉得我需要一点自己的时间
I know.
我知道
Good night.
晚安
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Can't keep my eyes open, jule.
我睁不开眼睛了 朱尔
We'll do it tomorrow, okay?
我们明天做 好吗
Can you turn out your light?
你能把你那边的灯关了吗
Hello?
你好
Hey, Ben. It's Becky.
嘿 本 我是贝姬
From Jules' office?
朱尔斯办公室的那个
Yeah, hey. What's up?
我知道 嘿 什么事
Jules' driver is m.I.A.
朱尔斯的司机不见了
He's not answering any of my texts.
我发的短信他没一条回的
I know you drove Jules yesterday,
我知道昨天你给朱尔斯开车了
and I didn't hear any complaints.
我也没听到她抱怨
So can you pick her up this morning?
所以今早你能去接她吗
- Sure. - You know where she lives?
- 当然能 - 你知道她住哪吗
- I was there yesterday. - Okay, so you remember.
- 我昨天去过 - 好的 那你是记得的
- Yeah. - And you're hearing me, right?
- 没错 - 你听得清楚吧
Loud and clear, boss.
很清楚 领导
Okay, so be there at 7:45, ring the bell, and walk away.
好的 那么7点45分到那里 按门铃再走开
She'll know it's you.
她会知道你来了
Ring bell, walk away. Got it.
按门铃再走开 知道了、
Oh, walk away.
还要走开
Hang on. I'm coming.
等下 我来了
Hi. Here for Jules?
嗨 找朱尔斯吗
Yeah, hi, sorry. I'll wait in the car.
是的 嗨 抱歉 我会上车等
Uh, she's on a call. Do you want to come in?
她在打电话 你想进来吗
I just made some coffee.
我刚做了咖啡
Could be a while.
她可能要一会儿时间
I'm Matt.
我是马特
Ben whittaker.
我是本·维特克
Good to meet you. Come on in.
很高兴认识你 进来吧
Legos everywhere, so watch your step.
乐高到处都是 所以注意脚下
Sure.
好的
Jules: Maybe feature some bloggers on the homepage?
或许在主页上登一些博主?
Have a seat, Ben.
坐吧 本
Hey, Paige, this is Ben. He works with mommy.
嘿 佩吉 这是本 她和妈妈一起工作
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I'm playing princess memory game.
我在玩公主记忆游戏
Oh, yeah. Looks like you're about to win.
是啊 看样子要赢了
So, your Jules' new driver?
你是朱尔斯的新司机?
No, actually, I'm her intern.
不是 实际上我是她的实习生
That's hysterical.
这太可笑了
You know what an intern is?
你知道什么叫实习生?
No.
不知道
That's okay. Everyone thinks it's hysterical.
没关系 所有人都觉得很可笑
Hey, Matt, did a...
嘿 马特 那个...
Morning.
Is that all dry-cleaning?
都干洗吗
These three are. These two are laundry.
这三件干洗 这两件手洗
And this button... This button is missing.
还有这里...这里的纽扣不见了
I mean, it's loose, so...
松掉了 所以...
- Okay. - If they could just...
- 好的 - 要是他们能...
- You got it. - Thanks.
- 知道了 - 谢谢
Hey, and, honey, uh, before you leave,
嘿 宝贝 你走之前
just got to go over a couple things.
得去做几件事
Okay.
好的
- Look who I found. - Yay!
- 看我找到了什么 - 耶
- He was in your hamper. - Thank you.
- 他在你的篮筐里 - 谢谢
Matty, did an ATF box arrive for me?
马特 我的合身网快递到了吗
On the table.
在桌上
Uh, I... I think I'll just wait... wait out...
我想我还是去外面等吧
Ben. Do you want a raisin?
本 你要吃葡萄干吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, so tonight, you're working...
好了 那今晚 你要工作...
Are you listening, or did I lose you?
你在没在听
Ben, is she listening?
本 她在听吗
I am totally listening.
我在听
I ordered some stuff to check on how it arrived.
我订了些东西来检查怎么寄送的
Not great, by the way.
顺便说一句 不是很好
Go on. Tonight?
继续说啊 今晚吗
Yeah, okay. You're working,
是啊 你要工作
so Paige and I are gonna go to my mom's for dinner.
所以我和佩吉会在露比的校园生日派对后
After school's Ruby's birthday party.
去我妈那吃晚餐
And, uh, what about next Monday?
下周一如何
Do you know yet if we can go to dinner with Robbie and Annie?
我们有空跟罗比和安妮吃晚餐吗
Oh, I'm so slammed next week.
下周我真忙不过来
I'm sorry. If you want to go, I'll make it.
抱歉 要是你们想去 我会抽空
- When was it? - Oh, my god. Monday.
- 是什么时候来着 - 天呐 周一啊
Okay, I'm sorry. I was fixated on this tissue paper.
好吧 抱歉 我注意力刚在这张绵纸上
I will be there.
我会去的
Okay.
好的
Thank you for the coffee. Thanks for letting me play.
谢谢咖啡 谢谢让我玩
Oh! Sorry.
抱歉
I'll meet you in the car.
我去车上等你
Actually, I have to go. Come on, sweetie.
其实我得走了 快 宝贝
Ben, we're gonna drop Paige at school, okay?
本 我们让佩吉在学校下车 好吗
- Here we go. - Let's do it.
- 好了 - 走吧
Kiss daddy goodbye. Mwah!
和爸爸吻别
Hey, wait. You forgot your doggy.
嘿 等下 你忘了你的狗狗
Matt seems like a terrific guy.
马特看上去是个很不错的人
Hmm?
嗯?
Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 我无意打断
Uh, that's okay. I agree. He is.
没事 我同意 他确实是
Who? The dad?
谁 大爸爸吗
That's what the other kids call Matt
别的孩子就那样叫马特
because he's the only dad in a sea of moms.
因为他是妈妈之海中唯一的爸爸
I've read about these househusbands.
我读过关于家庭主男的事
It's interesting how that all worked just now.
有意思的是刚才家庭主男的特征都显现了
They actually prefer to be called stay-at-home dads.
他们其实更喜欢被称为顾家爸爸
Oh, sorry. Did not know that.
抱歉 我并不知道
Well, it's very admirable.
那非常令人钦佩
He's a real 21st-century father.
他是一个真正的21世纪父亲
He is.
是的
He actually had a great job in marketing,
他之前其实有一份营销方面的好工作
but, um, when about the fit took off,
不过合身网一创办
he left to be a full-time dad.
他就辞职当全职爸爸了
Totally saved our butts.
给我们帮了很大的忙
卡梅隆 把本调到其他组 行吗
Oh, we're here, big girl.
我们到了 大姑娘
I do this in the cafeteria
我在自助餐厅给我的
to my lunch friends when they're don't looking.
午餐朋友做了这个 他们不在看我时做的
- You do that? - Hey, Jules.
- 你做的? - 嘿 朱尔斯
Hi. Nice to see you here.
嗨 很高兴在这里见到你
Uh, not sure if you got our e-mail,
不知道你是否收到了我们的电邮
but we're doing a fiesta lunch next Friday,
但下周五我们要举行一次节日午餐
and we thought you could bring the guacamole.
我们觉得你可以带鳄梨酱来
Uh, you probably won't have time to make it, so you can buy it.
你大概没时间做 所以你能买来
Which is fine.
这没关系
Enough for 18.
够18个人的就好
No, I can make it. It's not a problem.
没事 我能做 没问题
Great. Matt can bring it.
太好了 马特能带来
Totally.
没错
Bye.
再见
All right. Have a great day, sweet pea.
好了 祝你一天愉快 宝贝
Have fun at Ruby's party, okay?
露比的派对好好玩 好吗
Mommy? Do you know how to make guacamole?
妈妈 你知道怎么做鳄梨酱吗
Yes, I do. Really well, in fact.
我知道 事实上我做得很好
We're... We're gonna make it together.
我们一起做吧
And after that, we'll have a mother-daughter dance party?
做好之后 我们来一场母女跳舞派对吧
Hey, Maddie. What's up?
嘿 玛蒂 你好吗
Bipolar.
双相障碍
Oh, my god.
天啊
Come here.
Oh, I love you, big girl.
我爱你 大姑娘
I love you, too.
我也爱你
God.
天啊
Taking the high road is exhausting.
秉持正确的理念真累人
It's 2015.
都2015年了
Are we really still critical of working moms?
我们真的还在对事业型妈妈有意见吗
Seriously? Still?
真的吗 还这样?
I'm sorry. That was all rhetorical.
抱歉 刚才全是反问
There's no need to respond.
不用回应
Wasn't going to.
没打算回应
调走本?真的?为什么?
我不知道
我不知道 太善于观察了
Oh, Ben.
I want to stop by the warehouse.
我要在仓库停一下
480 greenpoint.
在绿点480号
Sure.
No, no, no, no. You want to make a right.
别 别 别 你要右拐
9th to Hamilton to the expressway.
走9号街去汉密尔顿 再上高速
Uh, I think we should take 4th to flatbush. Much faster.
我觉得我们该走4号街去弗布殊 会快很多
I-it won't be.
不会的
By 12 minutes, at least.
最快12分钟之内
Can I try?
我能试试吗
I apologize.
我道歉
No need.
不用
Jules: Try to line the dots up the best you can.
尽量把圆点对齐
And then...
然后...
Okay.
好了
If you can, try to pull this towards you,
可以的话 试着把这个拉向你
holding it on the outside.
同时将它在外面按住
Good meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Okay, so then put that on lightly.
好了 然后把它轻轻放上去
Put it down with two. Secure it.
两边放下 再固定
Our package should feel like they're getting
我们的包裹应该给人以
a little gift that they bought for themselves.
自购小礼物的感觉
It's open.
门开着
Ben.
- Wow. - Come on in.
- 哇哦 - 进来吧
- Didn't expect this. - Yeah.
- 出乎意料 - 是啊
I like to think of it as a little bit of paradise.
我喜欢把这里当做一个小天堂
Can I interest you in a back rub?
我能给你来背部按摩吗
Oh, no, thanks.
不用 谢谢
I just came by because I found out I have to work late.
我过来只是因为我发觉我得工作到很晚
Oh. Then no dinner tonight.
那今晚不能一起吃晚餐了
Sorry. I was really looking forward to it.
抱歉 我真的对此很期待
But I'm hoping we can pick another night.
不过我希望我们能约在另一个晚上
Of course. Come sit down.
当然可以 过来坐吧
Let me have your jacket.
把你的上衣给我
Just for a minute.
就一会儿
Come on. Relax.
来吧 放松
Okay, how about a foot massage?
好了 足部按摩如何
During office hours?
在办公时间?
Yeah, that's kind of the point.
是啊 这算是重点
- May I? - Well...
- 可以吗 - 好吧
Okay.
好了
It's already pretty good.
已经很棒了
All I've done is take off your sock.
我只是脱了你袜子
Well, no one's ever done that better.
从没人比你更拿手
Just relax.
放松
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Put your head back.
头靠后
So, when would you like to reschedule?
你想重新约在什么时候
Tomorrow?
明天?
Can't tomorrow. What about Saturday?
明天不行 周六如何
Good.
可以
Oh, god. This is enormously satisfying.
天呐 这太让人享受了
What time should I pick you up?
我该什么时候来接你
Noon? I love daytime dates.
中午吧 我喜欢白天约会
Lunch, perfect. It's sooner.
午餐 太好了 快了
So, how's it going? How's Jules?
一切顺利吗 朱尔斯怎么样
I mean, she works on all cylinders all the time.
她每时每刻都在竭力工作
Doesn't stop, doesn't sleep, never see her eat.
不休 不睡 从没见她吃过
Maybe it's good that I'm here, you know?
或许我在这是好事 知道吗
I hope I can help her.
我希望我能帮助她
I knew you were gonna be a good guy.
我知道你会是一个好人
I knew it.
我知道
Try to relax.
放松
Oh, my god.
天呐
I'm sorry! I'm leaving! I'm leaving!
抱歉 我走了 我走了
Sorry! Don't stop! I'm leaving.
抱歉 你们继续 我走了
Oh, my shoe.
我的鞋
Sorry.
抱歉
- So? - I don't know, kid.
- 怎么说 - 我不知道 孩子
This lease doesn't look so hot to me.
这份租约对我没那么有吸引力
Three-month security deposit. You must really love this place.
三个月的押金 你一定很喜欢这地方
No, it's horrible.
没有 那里很糟
But I can get in this week.
不过这周我能住进去
Well, if I were you, I'd keep looking.
好吧 我要是你的话 我会继续找
- Okay. - Hey, Lewis.
- 好的 - 嘿 路易斯
What's up? I've never seen you so awake.
怎么了 我从没见你这么精神
I was just asked to deliver this huge order to Tribeca,
公司要我把这份大单送到翠贝卡
and I think it's to Jay z's apartment.
我觉得是送到Jay-Z的公寓
I'm not kidding. Look, it says, "s. Carter."
我没开玩笑 看 上面写着肖恩·卡特
- I'm a little freaked out. - I don't know who that is,
- 我有点兴奋 - 我不知道那是谁
but is this someone you want to impress?
但你想给这人留下深刻印象吗
This is a genius, Ben.
这人是个天才 本
Whoa, what if Beyoncé opens the door?
哇哦 如果是碧昂斯开门呢
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Okay, now I know who you're talking about.
好了 现在我知道你在说谁了
Well, maybe you should put on a proper shirt with a collar.
或许你该穿上一件有衣领的得体衬衫
A collar? These are hip-hop people.
衣领?他们是嘻哈人士
Dress to impress, Lewis. Go to the rack.
路易斯 你要穿着得令人注目 去衣架那
Find a boyfriend shirt that fits.
找一件合身的男友风衬衫
Bring the hair down if you can. Tuck in the shirt.
可以的话 把头发梳下来 束好衬衫
Why doesn't anybody tuck anything in anymore?
为什么再也没人束衬衫了
Oh, I'm asking you.
我在说你呢
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Benjamin...
本杰明
We made some progress.
我们取得了些进展
Very big day for the intern team.
对实习生队伍来说是一个重大日子
It was great.
太棒了
I mean, she yelled at me, but...
她朝我大喊大叫了 不过...
She yells at me all the time, too.
她也一直对我这样
Right? It was communication.
是吗 那就是沟通啊
- Yeah. - It was a breakthrough.
- 没错 - 有突破了
Yeah.
是啊
Whoo! Oh, you want one too?
哇哦 你也想来?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 是啊 - 好
Okay, boys. I'm possibly meeting Jay z and/or Beyoncé,
好了 伙计们 我可能要去见Jay-Z或是碧昂斯了
and I'm in a blouse.
我换上了衬衫
Wear it, dude. It's an improvement.
穿着吧 伙计 这是进步
Not true.
假的吧
Big one.
很大的进步
- I hate eating alone. - So do I.
- 我讨厌一个人吃东西 - 我也是
You know, you don't actually have to keep doing that.
要知道 你其实不用一直留下的
Oh, force of habit.
习惯了
Here you go.
Swiped these from the tech fridge.
技术部冰箱里顺来的
Oh, nice going.
干得漂亮
You want a slice?
要吃一块吗
Sure, thanks.
好 谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
I noticed a couple hours ago,
几个小时前我注意到
you had a meeting with another possible CEO.
你和另一个CEO人选开了会
I saw him arrive. How'd that go?
我看见他来了 开得怎么样
It was going well...
不错
Until he called us...
直到他把我们叫做...
I believe the term he used was a "chick site."
我相信他的用词是 小妞网站
And I didn't hear anything he said after that.
之后我就没听他说话了
Apparently, selling clothes makes us a "chick site."
看来卖服装让我们成了小妞网站
I mean, really?
我是说 真的?
How is this not legit?
这哪不规矩了
I couldn't agree more. I find that surprising.
完全同意 我发觉这种事令人惊讶
Really? Sexism in business?
真的?商业中的性别歧视?
So...
那么...
What did you do for work, Ben, before you retired?
本 你退休前做什么的
I was a v.P. For Dex one.
我是德士万的一个副总裁
Phonebooks?
做电话薄的?
Yeah. I was in charge of printing,
是啊 我负责印刷
and before that I ran sales and advertising.
在那之前我管营销
Big jobs.
职位很高啊
Wasn't this a factory that used to make phonebooks?
这里过去不是一个做电话薄的工厂吗
No. What?
不是吧 什么
- Yeah. - What?
- 是的 - 什么
This is where you worked?
这里是你以前上班的地方?
For almost 40 years.
上了近40年
Yeah.
真的
For twenty-some years I sat right by that window.
我在那扇窗旁边坐了20多年
That was my office.
那是我的办公室
It was a few steps up back then.
当时要高几个台阶
We'd look out over the whole factory.
我们能俯瞰看到整个工厂
Our printing presses were in that corner.
我们的印刷机在那个角落
That's why the floor dips back there.
所以那边的地板下塌
No way.
不是吧
I know everything about this building.
我对这幢楼一清二楚
Or used to.
或者说过去如此
You know the sycamores on the other side of the building?
你知道这栋楼另一边的梧桐吗
- Yeah. - The big ones?
- 知道 - 大的那几棵?
Yeah. The big ones. I love them.
是啊 大的那几棵 我喜欢它们
Yeah. I remember the day they were planted.
是啊 我记得它们被种下的那天
Is it totally weird being back here?
回来是不是很奇怪
Well, it feels like home.
这个嘛 感觉像回家
It's... Remodeled, but...
它被改造了 但...
Home.
还是家
So you're on Facebook, huh?
你用脸书了啊
Well, I've been trying to figure it out.
我一直在试着把它搞明白
I joined about 10 minutes ago.
我大概10分钟前开的账户
Well, better late than never.
开得晚总比不开好
You want some help?
需要帮助吗
I'd love some, but, really, you've got better things to do.
要 但说真的 你有更重要的事要做
No, I need a diversion.
没事 我需要消遣下
You have a photo of yourself?
你有自己的照片吗
- No. I need one? - If you want to look up
- 没 需要? - 你想看那些
all those hotties from high school, you do.
高中美女的话就需要
Say cheese.
说茄子
Cheese.
茄子
That's cute.
真可爱
Okay, I just need to send that to you.
好了 我只需把它发送给你
Uh, all right.
好了
So there are all these questions for your profile
这些针对个人资料的问题
that you can answer if you want to or not.
你回不回答就看你想不想
Like religious views, political views...
比如宗教信仰 政治立场
People who inspire you...
谁对你有激励性
Jules ostin.
朱尔斯·奥斯汀
I'm not trying to brownnose you,
我不是想拍你马屁
but I've been in business a long time,
但我在商业领域待了很久
and I've never run across anyone quite like you.
我从没见过像你这样的人
You do inspire, Jules.
朱尔斯 你真的有激励性
I just knew, at the end of the day,
我只知道 在一天快结束时
that a woman with a glass of wine
一个拿着一杯酒和
and a laptop had real shopping potential.
一台笔记本的女人 有着真正的购物潜力
And if you could actually promise her things would fit...
如果你真能向她保证东西会合适的话
See? That's what I mean.
瞧 我就是这意思
Okay.
好吧
Mm. You have a favorite quote?
你有最喜欢的名言吗
I do.
"You're never wrong to do the right thing."
做正确的事 你永远不会错
- Who said that, you? - Yeah.
- 谁说的 你吗 - 没错
But I'm pretty sure mark twain said it first.
但我很肯定马克·吐温先说过
Okay, favorite music?
好了 最爱的音乐?
Uh, geez. Sam Cooke, one of my all-time favorites.
天呐 山姆·库克 一直我最喜欢的一个
Love miles Davis, Billie holiday.
还喜欢迈尔斯·戴维斯 比莉·哈乐蒂
Oh, she was great, right?
她很棒 对吗
I mean, she could just, like...
我是说她能...
- Transport you. - Oh, yeah.
- 让你身临其境 - 没错
Okay, books?
好了 书呢
Love Clancy, ludlum.
喜欢克兰西 勒德拉姆
Crazy about "Harry Potter."
痴迷哈利·波特
- Matt loves "Harry Potter," too. - Oh, yeah?
- 马特也喜欢哈利·波特 - 是吗
Yeah, like, read them all the week they came out.
没错 出版后 他一整周都在看
Wow. Me, too.
哇哦 我也是
Um, okay, what's your relationship status?
好了 你的情感状态呢
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Single?
单身?
Widower.
鳏夫
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I think we should just say single, then?
那我觉得我们该填单身
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, do you know what you need now?
好了 你知道你现在需要什么吗
You need someone to friend.
你需要加别人好友
I'll be friends with the other interns.
我会和其他实习生加好友的
They'll show me how to do it in the morning.
他们早上会教我的
Well, you... You can friend me.
你...你可以加我好友
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Okay. Congratulations.
好了 恭喜
You are now officially part of the Facebook generation.
你现在正式成为脸书一代的一员了
Good deal.
那敢情好
- Um, you done? - Yes, thank you.
- 你吃好了? - 是的 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Well, I have, uh, about another hour of work.
我还要工作一个小时
You... You okay with that?
你没问题吧
Of course.
当然没
This was great, Jules.
朱尔斯 这很棒
Yeah.
是啊
It was nice to have an adult conversation with an adult man,
和成年人进行一次成年人之间的对话感觉很好
you know what I mean? Like, not about work.
你懂我意思吗 这无关工作
Not about...
无关...
I know what you mean.
我懂你意思
Oh, we're here?
我们到了?
Yeah.
是的
Was I snoring?
我有打鼾吗
No, no, no. Just sleeping.
没 就在睡觉而已
Sorry.
抱歉
My parents are sleep researchers,
我父母是睡眠研究人员
and they've been studying my sleep my whole life.
我这辈子的睡眠状况一直在被他们研究
Apparently, I'm a classic noisy sleeper.
显然我是一个睡觉时吵人的典型
Fun getting to know me, huh?
了解我 有趣吧?
It is.
是的
I never fall asleep in the car, so that was actually amazing.
我从没在车上睡着过 那感觉真是太好了
Apologize for the racket.
我对吵杂声表示抱歉
Barely noticed.
几乎没注意到
I'll pretend I believe you.
我会假装相信你
I love this house.
我喜欢这栋房子
It just looks happy to me.
对我而言 它看上去很开心
Like, if it was in a kid's book,
就像儿童读物里的房子
it would make you feel good when you turned the page and saw it.
当你翻开书页看见它时 会让你感觉很好
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
I do.
Well...
好了
Sayonara.
再见
I didn't hear you come in.
我没听见你进来
You know...
要知道
I was thinking...
我在想
We need some awake time together.
我们需要些清醒的时间在一起
Yeah, that, too.
没错 这个也是
Morning.
Good morning. I'm Doris.
早 我是桃乐丝
They asked me to drive you today.
我今天被叫来给你开车
Are you all set back there?
你一直坐那位置的吗
You got your seat belt fastened?
你安全带系好了吗
What happened to Ben?
本怎么了
Oh, somebody said that he got transferred.
有人说他被调岗了
Um, you know the best way to get back to headquarters?
你知道回总部的最佳路线吗
Oh, my!
天呐
Oh, what...
搞什么啊
- Come on! - Hold your horses, maniac!
- 拜托 - 悠着点 疯子
Which way, hon?
怎么走 亲爱的
- I'm all turned around here. - Doris.
- 我在这里完全搞不清方向 - 桃乐丝
- Doris! Doris! - What? What?!
- 桃乐丝 桃乐丝 -怎么了 怎么了
You told me to transfer him.
你叫我调走他的
That was two days ago. Why didn't you check with me?
那是两天前的事 你为什么不和我商核一下
First of all, that was yesterday.
首先 那是昨天的事
Well, where is he? Do you know?
好吧 他在哪 你知道吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You must think I'm demented.
你一定觉得我失去理智了
Not the word I would use,
我不会这么说
but I was a little surprised when I got the call.
但我接到电话时有点惊讶
Jules, I apologize if I overstepped in some way.
朱尔斯 要是我在某方面越界了 我道歉
No. No, no, no. No, please don't apologize.
没有 请别道歉
You have done nothing wrong.
你什么都没做错
Look, I have a lot going on, and I'm a very private person.
瞧 我有很多事做 而我是一个很隐私的人
And at first, I don't know, I thought
起初 怎么说呢 我觉得
maybe this wasn't gonna work, but I was wrong.
我或许适应不了 但我错了
Let me get one of those.
我帮你拿一份吧
- No, no, no. - No.
- 不用 - 没事
Jules, no explanation necessary. Please.
朱尔斯 你无需解释 别这样
No, actually, one is because I am usually better than this.
需要的 原因之一其实是因为我通常不会尴尬
The truth is...
事实是...
Something about you makes me feel calm
你的某些特质让我感觉平静
or more centered or something, and I-i could use that.
或更为信靠之类的 这对我有帮助
Obviously.
毫无疑问
I hope you'll accept my apology and come back to work for me.
我希望你接受我的道歉 回来为我工作
If you want.
如果你想的话
And I'm not just saying this
我这么说不只是
because I screwed up this morning.
因为我今早做错事了
But I was thinking that
也是因为我有在想
I'd like to bring you up to my area, next to Becky.
让你搬到我的办公区 搬到贝姬旁边
I know you can handle more work. If you'd like more. I...
我知道你能处理更多的工作 要是你想要更多的话 我...
Oh, god, I can't tell you how much I hate
天呐 你真不知道我有多么恨
that I jumped the gun and I made you feel...
自己过早定论 还让你感觉...
I'm coming back. I-I'm happy to come back.
我会回来 我很高兴回来
Excellent.
太好了
Can I give you a lift back to the office?
我能送你回办公室吗
Sure, thanks. Can I take this?
当然能 谢谢 我来拿吧
No.
不用
Actually, do you mind driving?
说实话 你介意开下车吗
I don't technically have a license.
我其实都没驾照
Sure.
当然不介意
This is... This is crazy, Ben.
这...这太疯狂了 本
Two desks are not gonna fit in here.
这里摆不下两张桌子
No, I promise I'll stay out of your way.
我保证我不会挡你路
But it's impossible because now I don't have room for...
可这是不可能的 因为我现在没空间来...
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
This is good, right?
这样子不错吧
I like this arrangement.
我喜欢这个安排
Uh, Becky, I want you to let Ben give you a hand, okay?
贝姬 我希望你能让本帮你一把 好吗
And cc him on all my e-mails?
把我所有的电邮都抄送给他吧
Did we get yesterday's numbers?
昨天的号码都弄好了吗
Uh, yes, we did. I saw them here...
弄好了 我看见是在这里...
- Here you go. - Thanks.
- 给 - 谢谢
And I need to go over the data on customer purchase patterns.
我得去再看下顾客购买习惯的数据
Let Ben take a look at that, too.
让本也看一下
Actually, let Ben take a look at that first.
让本先看好了
Okay.
Don't worry, Becky. Backup's good.
别担心 贝姬 有帮手是好事
Ping me when Cameron gets in?
卡梅隆来了提醒我填一下
Hey.
Becky?
贝姬
I've been here nine months, Ben, and she's never asked me
我在这九个月了 本 她从没叫我
to take a look at anything for her ever, okay?
帮她看任何东西 好吗
I hear you. That's frustrating.
我听见你说的了 那确实让人糟心
I mean, totally. I graduated from penn.
非常糟心 我从宾州大学毕业
I have a business degree.
我有商学位
But I never seem to do anything right around here.
但我在这似乎从没做对过什么事
And you're like 50 years older than me and you're deaf.
而你差不多比我大五十岁 耳朵又不灵光
I happen to think you do a lot of things right.
我倒是觉得你做了很多对的事
You do so much.
你做了很多
I know. I know that.
我知道 我知道
- Mm-hmm. - But she doesn't.
- 嗯哼 - 但她不知道
I mean, I bust my ass for her 14 hours a day,
我每天14个小时为她累死累活
and she never notices.
而她从没注意到
Oh. Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I hate girls who cry at work.
我讨厌上班时哭泣的姑娘
How 'bout if you, just as an experiment,
你试着让我帮你忙如何
try letting me help you.
就当是一次实验
A lot of your stress is gonna be lifted
你一旦从茫茫多的操心事中解脱
once you're out from under this mountain of worry.
就会如释重负
And maybe you should consider leaving here at a normal hour
或许你该考虑在正常工时偶尔
once in a while.
走出去
See your friends. Have a little fun.
见见你的朋友 找点乐子
Mm-hmm. I can offer my assistance in this area.
嗯哼 我能在这个办公区帮忙
I would love to, actually.
我非常乐意
I just don't want her to think that I can't do my job
我只是不想让她觉得我干不了我的工作
and I need an intern to help me.
而需要一个实习生来帮我
Okay, you're not gonna want to hear this,
好的 下面的话并不中听
but I heard women who sleep less than seven hours a night
但我听说每晚睡眠不足七小时的女人
gain 38% more weight
比起每晚睡七小时以上的
than women who sleep more than seven hours a night.
多38%的几率变胖
What?!
什么
I leave here at 11:00. I get back at 7:00.
我11点下班 7点上班
I sleep like five hours a night, and now I'm gonna get fat?
我好像每晚就睡五个小时 而现在我要变胖了?
Let's get through this stuff. Let's do it together.
让我们克服难处 让我们一同努力
Let's clean-slate it.
让我们重新开始
Let's just do it.
就这么做吧
- Yes! - Very nice, St. Louis.
- 太好了 - 很不错 圣路易斯
- Ah, suede jacket in D.C. -i cannot believe how well that sweater is doing.
- 华盛顿的绒面革夹克 - 我真不敢相信那款毛衣卖那么好
I'm so happy.
我好开心
- Beautiful, Miami! Thank you. - Oh! Look at Chicago!
- 好样的 迈阿密 谢谢 - 看芝加哥
She put the same boots in her cart as the woman from Houston.
她和休斯敦那女人一样把同款靴子放进了购物车
Okay, let's see what she does at checkout.
好的 我们来看她结账时会怎样
已添加至购物车
已从购物车中移除
She's not buying them either.
她也不买了
Okay, maybe check the delivery cost on those boots?
好吧 或许该查看下那双靴子的运费?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
- Knock-knock. - Hey.
- 咚咚咚 - 嘿
Hi. I took a look at the data purchase patterns.
嗨 我看了购买习惯的数据
Uh, should I come back?
我该过会来吗
No, no, come on in. That was fast.
不用 进来吧 你动作真快
Well, I enlisted Becky's help.
贝姬帮了我忙
It seems the most expensive place you're advertising
看样子你广告投入最贵的地方
is actually bringing you the customers who are spending the least.
实际上给你带来的是消费最少的顾客
And the channels you're least investing in
你投资最少的渠道
are adding enormous value in segments that currently appear to have low value
正在分段增加巨大价值 在当下似乎是低价值
but actually have the highest spending potential.
但实际上有着最高的消费潜力
That's what I could tell so far.
这是目前我所能告知的
Oh, Ben. Can you, like, deal with that for me?
本 你能帮我处理那个问题吗
Maybe come up with a better plan?
或许给出一个更好的计划?
I mean, if you have the time?
我是说 你有时间的话
Happy to.
乐意效劳
The man spent 40 years in business.
这个男人在商业领域待了40年
Yeah, no, I get it.
是啊 我明白
And, Jules, Becky was a huge help in this.
朱尔斯 贝姬帮了很大的忙
You know she has a business degree from penn?
你知道她有宾州大学的商学位吗
I know.
我知道
I mean, I forgot, but I know.
我意思是我忘了 但我知道
I'll say something to her.
我会和她聊聊
That would be very nice.
那太好了
Hey. How's it goin' up here in first-class?
嘿 这边一把手的位置感觉如何
Busy. I see you found an apartment.
忙啊 看来你找到公寓了
No.
My two weeks are up.
我的两周期限到了
I'm movin' in with my cousin.
我要搬去和我表兄住
Excellent.
很好啊
In Philadelphia.
他在费城
- Davis. - What?
- 戴维斯 - 怎么了
I'll get there by 11:00, leave at 5:00.
我晚上11点到那 早上5点出来
It's cool. I can handle it.
没事的 我能应付
You know, I feel like everybody's uncle around here.
要知道 我在这里感觉像是大家的叔叔
Yeah, why is that?
为什么
Because I'm gonna save your ass,
因为我要帮你一把
and I'm gonna put you up for a few weeks.
我打算让你来住几周
Obviously.
真的
Ben, thank you.
本 谢谢
Mwah! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Okay. Okay. Easy, fella.
好了 好了 冷静 小伙子
Davis: I like that you do the throw pillow thing.
我喜欢你弄的这种靠枕风
I was married for a very long time.
我结婚很久了
Mm.
Whoa. Is this your closet?
哇哦 那是你的衣柜吗
Busy man about town.
社交繁忙啊
What's in all these drawers?
这些抽屉里有什么
Boxers, t-shirts, pocket squares, handkerchiefs.
四角裤 T恤 口袋巾 手帕
Okay, what's the deal with the handkerchief?
好吧 手帕要了干嘛
That one I just don't get at all.
那东西我完全不理解
Okay. It's essential.
好吧 它是必需品
That your generation doesn't know that is criminal.
你们这一代不知道真是糟透了
The best reason to carry a handkerchief is to lend it.
带手帕最好的理由是出借
Ask Jason about this.
你问问杰森吧
Women cry, Davis.
女人会哭啊 戴维斯
We carry it for them.
我们为她们带着手帕
One of the last vestiges of the chivalrous gent.
这是绅士风度最后的遗存之一
Oh. Well, then it's different than a po...
那这不同于...
I know you want to hang, but I...
我知道你还想聊 但我...
I have to get some sleep, kid. I'm pooped.
但我得睡觉了 孩子 我累坏了
Good night, Ben.
晚安 本
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Will you wake me in the morning or is that too much to ask?
明早你会叫醒我吗 还是说这请求太过了
- My parents always... - Too much.
- 我父母总... - 太过了
Understood. I'll just set an alarm on my phone.
明白 我就在我手机上定闹钟好了
I hope I can hear it. I'm such a deep sleeper.
但愿我能听到 我睡得太沉了
Oh, my god. I'll wake you.
天呐 我会叫醒你的
Thank you!
谢谢
Love you! Not kidding!
爱你哦 不开玩笑
I love you, too. Now go to bed.
我也爱你 现在去睡吧
Here's some more berries, guys.
这里还有些浆果 伙计们
Ben, can you pour me more syrup, please?
本 能劳烦你给我倒些糖浆吗
Sure can.
当然能
There you go.
Perfect. Good job.
太好了 干得好
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Oh, boy. Okay, so, this really big CEO named townsend,
天呐 好了 那么这个很厉害的叫汤森德的CEO
the one everyone said would never be interested in us
所有人都说他绝不会对我们感兴趣
because we weren't big enough for him?
是因为我们对他来说做得不够大?
- Yeah? - Yeah?
- 是吗 - 是吗
We're like your sister wives.
我们像是你的姐妹妻
Well, we just found out he's beyond interested.
我们刚发现他远不止感兴趣
Exciting.
激动人心啊
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe.
或许
Everyone's flipping out about it,
大家都很激动
but you know I'm still on the fence at best.
但你知道我最好还是观望
Anyway, the only thing is,
总之 我想说的是
I have to go to San Francisco to meet him.
我得去旧金山见他
- He can't come here. - When do you have to go?
- 他来不了这里 - 你得什么时候去
The only day he can meet is next Thursday.
他唯一能见面的日子是下周四
Do you want to come?
你想来吗
Maybe we can stay the weekend?
或许我们能去过周末
Oh, that sounds awesome. Um...
听起来棒极了
Oh, Thursday I can't.
周四不行
Paige is snack leader at school,
佩吉在学校是零食队长
and I'm supposed to be in the class with her.
我要和她一起在班上
- It's kind of a big deal. - Right.
- 这也算是件大事 - 对
Yeah, it's a really big deal.
没错 真的是一件大事
No, I know, sweetie. I'm sorry. I forgot.
我知道 甜心 抱歉 我忘了
Uh, maybe Ben could go with you.
本或许能和你去
Yeah, that's a good idea.
是啊 那是个好主意
Guys, Ben has a life.
各位 本有自己的生活
Uh, not really.
算不上有
Not one that takes me to San Francisco.
我没去过旧金山
If you want the company, I'd love to go.
要是你想有同伴 我乐意去
Really?
真的?
Definitely.
毫无疑问
- Guess what, Ben? - Yes?
- 你猜怎么着 本 - 怎么着
Today, my dad's gonna be Ariel.
今天我爸爸会当爱丽儿
It's his turn.
今天轮到他了
- Oh, that's good, right? - Really good.
- 那不错啊 对吗 - 真心不错
Matt: You guys think finding a CEO is a big deal?
你们觉得找一名CEO是一件大事?
Here, the big negotiation is who gets to be Ariel
这里 我们玩小美人鱼的时候 谁来当爱丽儿
when we're playing "little mermaid."
才是大事
And for the record, it's never been my turn.
我一次都没轮到过
So this is huge for me. I'm excited.
所以这对我是件很大的事 我很激动
I get to comb my hair with a fork...
我要用叉子梳我的头发
Play with gadgets and gizmos aplenty.
用很多小工具和小发明玩耍
Daddy!
爸爸
This is Jules.
我是朱尔斯
So, guys, how long till we get it fixed?
各位 我们要多久才能修复
I mean, if you can't zoom in, you probably won't buy.
你不能放大的话 你大概就不会买了
Cameron: Yeah, the first couple hours are already down 23%.
没错 头几个小时已经降了23%
- Oh, boy. - Okay.
- 天呐 - 好吧
- I will be there in like... - Two minutes.
- 我就到 在... - 两分钟后
- Two minutes. - We're on it.
- 两分钟后 - 我们在处理
Ben, do you have the info on friends shopping together?
本 你有友人们一同购物的信息吗
- Yeah. - Thank you.
- 有 - 谢谢
- This is Jules. - What's wrong?
- 我是朱尔斯 - 怎么了
Oh, mom, hi.
妈 嗨
Um, I just found out that the zoom link...
我刚发现变焦链接...
Um, the button that you click on to zoom in on a photo,
就是你用来点击放大照片的那个按钮
-isn't working. - That doesn't sound like such a big deal.
- 不起作用了 - 这听起来没什么大不了的
Well, actually, it is. Um...
实际上问题很大
It's what people use to get a closer look at what...
人们用它来进一步看清...
Everybody zooms in.
所有人都用到放大
I guess I don't go to your website enough to know that.
我想我去你的网站去得不够多 所以并不知道
马特 问个问题 为什么我妈总是一副愤怒
Oh, typing and ringing.
又打字又有来电
Yeah, sorry. Oh, it's the warehouse.
是啊 抱歉 仓库打来的
Mom, I'm sorry. Can I call you back?
妈 抱歉 我能回头打你电话吗
- No need. - Okay, love you.
- 不用 - 好吧 爱你
Yep.
好的
Who says "yep" to "I love you"?
谁会用好的来回复我爱你
马特 问个问题 为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子她真心混蛋 我怎么表现得那么平
Hi, Alonzo.
嗨 阿隆佐
Alonzo: Hi, Jules.
嗨 朱尔斯
Not good news.
并不是好消息
What? Okay. Lay it on me.
怎么了 好吧 说吧
In a routine check by the sanitation department,
卫生部门在一次例行检查中
they found one bedbug.
他们发现了一只臭虫
- No. - Unfortunately, yes.
- 不是吧 - 很遗憾 是的
We sent out 4,800 boxes yesterday.
昨天我们发了4800个盒子
We have to get them all back, shut down the warehouse...
我们得全部召回 关闭仓库...
- Ugh. - Spray for bedbugs,
- 啊 - 清除臭虫
then we can start shipping again.
之后我们再开始发货
- Nightmare. - Nightmare.
- 真是噩梦 - 真是噩梦
Okay, here we are.
好了 我们到了
Okay, let me just finish this e-mail.
好的 我发好这封电邮就好
马特 问个问题 为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子她真心混蛋 我怎么表现得那么平
马特 问个问题 为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子她真心混蛋 我怎么表现得那么平常
马特
妈妈
发送
No!
糟糕
No.
糟糕
No, no, no.
完了 完了 完了
发送至 妈妈
Hey, guys. Thanks for coming.
嘿 各位 谢谢到场
I know the zoom is broken,
我知道变焦坏了
and I don't mean to pull anyone off of that,
我无意因此而辞退谁
but I need a favor.
但我现在需要帮助
I accidentally sent an e-mail to the wrong person,
我不当心电邮错人了
and she's at work right now.
她现在正在上班
And I know she doesn't check her personal e-mail
我知道她在五点半到家之前
until she gets home at 5:30.
不会查看她的个人电邮
So I have until then to figure out how to delete it.
所以我得在那之前想办法删除它
Because if this person sees this e-mail, it'll be horrible.cntranslatedbyemtee
因为要是这个人看见了这份电邮 那会很恐怖
And on top of that, she has a minor heart condition.
除此之外 她有一点心脏疾病
I think this could possibly be not good for that.
我觉得这可能会对病情不利
So I am counting on your good graces and brilliance
所以我指望你们开恩 指望你们的智慧
to figure out a way to save my ass.
想办法帮帮我
Truthfully, Jules, it's pretty impossible
说实话 朱尔斯 要骇进服务器
to hack into a server.
是非常不可能的
Techie #2: And you don't know her password?
你不知道她的密码吗
No idea.
不知道
Jules, I think there's only one thing we can do.
朱尔斯 我觉得我们只有一个办法能行
What? Tell me. I'm dying.
什么 告诉我 我急死了
Me and the boys take off,
我和几个小伙子出去
we break into your mom's house, and we steal her computer.
我们闯进你妈家 偷走她的电脑
Break into her house and steal the computer?
闯进她家偷走电脑?
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
That's freaking genius.
真是太有才了
Female GPS voice: You will reach your destination
您距离目的地
in 300 yards.
300码
Little does GPS lady know she is an accomplice to a crime.
GPS女士知不知道她在协助犯罪
The woman has a heart condition. Think of it as a good deed.
这位女士有心脏疾病 我们就当是做好事
I never thought you'd be a bad influence on me, whittaker.
维特克 我从没想到过你会对我造成不良影响
Oh, relax, fellas. This is gonna be a piece of cake.
放松 小伙子们 这事小菜一碟
The key is under a flowerpot.
钥匙在花盆下面
We go in, we delete, we disappear.
我们进去 删除 走人
She doesn't have an alarm, right?
她没警报 对吗
Nope. She does not.
对 她没有
What if there's, like, a password on the e-mail? Hmm?
要是电邮要密码呢
Then we take the computer.
那我们拿走电脑
Jules said she'd buy her a new one, so it's a win-win.
朱尔斯说会给她买个新的 所以这是双赢
You will reach your destination in 100 yards.
您距离目的地100码
This is like an "oceans" movie.
这像罗汉系列电影
Ben's the old guy with the big glasses.
本是那个带大眼镜的老家伙
His name is Elliott gould.
他名字叫埃利奥特·古尔德
Yeah, and, Jason, you're Clooney.
是啊 杰森 你是 克鲁尼
Thank you.
谢谢
And I'll be Matt Damon 'cause I'm kind of an outsider.
我是马特·达蒙 因为我算是门外汉
Yeah, definitely. Who am I?
是啊 绝对是 我是谁
Uh, you are Ben Affleck's brother.
你是本·阿弗莱克的兄弟
Well, why aren't I Brad pitt?
为什么我不是布拉德·皮特
I think that's kind of self-explanatory.
我觉得答案显而易见
- Okay, Clooney. - Thank you.
- 好了 克鲁尼 - 谢谢
You're behind the wheel.
你来开车
Park on the street.
把车停街上
Keep the engine running, your eyes open.
别熄火 注意四周
Damon, Affleck's brother, you're with me.
达蒙 阿弗莱的兄弟 你们跟我
All right, let's do this.
好了 行动
Remember, the key's under the flowerpot.
记住 要是在花盆下面
Oh, no.
糟糕
Oh, great plan so far. Oh, my god.
好计划泡汤了 天呐
- Lewis, get Becky. - If we don't know the code,
- 路易斯 联系贝姬 - 要是我们没密码
this is gonna turn into an alarm in 60 seconds.
60秒后就会发出警报
Becky, put Jules on.
贝姬 让朱尔斯接电话
She put me on hold. What is wrong with that girl?
她把我切到了等待 那姑娘什么情况
This is so not good. What are we supposed to do, Ben?
这可真糟 我们该怎么办 本
- What are we supposed... - Stop eating!
- 我们该... - 别吃了
Go look for the computer!
去找电脑
Right now! Go! Go! Go!
快去 快 快 快
No! Separately! Separate...
分头找 分头找
Becky: Ben. Ben, you there?
本 本 你在吗
Becky, don't screw around. Put Jules on. It's an emergency.
贝姬 别乱搞 让朱尔斯接电话 急事
- She's in a meeting. - Interrupt her.
- 她在开会 - 去打断她
Jules: Ben, what's up?
本 怎么了
Jules, your mother has an alarm.
朱尔斯 你妈有警报啊
- No, she doesn't. - Yes, she does.
- 她没的啊 - 她有
I'm in her kitchen. It's about to go off. What's her code?
我在她厨房 快响警报了 她密码是什么
I have no idea. Ben, listen to me.
不知道 本 听我说
I know this woman.
我了解这个女人
That is a fake alarm that she bought
那是她从电视购物之类的
off of some infomercial or something, okay?
地方买的假警报器 好吗
It's not real. It's not connected.
那是假的 没联网
It's just to scare off burglars.
只是用来吓走小偷的
She says it's fake. It's just to scare off burglars.
她说这是假的 只是用来吓走小偷的
Oh, well, it's doing a good job.
它真管用
Listen, my parents would never pay for an alarm, okay?
听着 我爸妈绝不会付钱买真警报器的 好吗
They're the cheapest people in America.
他们是美国最节俭的人
Okay, well, it hasn't turned into an alarm yet.
好的 它还没响警报
- It's still beeping. - That's 'cause it's a fake.
- 还是在哔哔哔 - 那是因为它是假的
Trust me on this one. Have you found the computer?
相信我 你们找到电脑了吗
It's not down here.
这下面没有
Lewis, go in there. Davis, in there.
路易斯去那里 戴尔斯 那里
- Found it! - Got it! What?
- 找到了 - 拿到了 什么
We found two. Which one is hers? The white one or the silver one?
我们找到了两个 哪个是她的 白色的还是银色的
The white one or the silver one?
白色的还是银色的?
The white one or the silver one? White one or the silver one?
白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的
- Your mom's computer? - Yes.
- 你妈的电脑? - 没错
It's white. I got it fixed for her once.
白色的 我给她修过一次
- I am positive. - The white one!
- 我肯定 - 白色的
White.
白色的
Oh, my god.
天呐
I knew there was no such thing as a fake alarm!
我就知道没有假警报这回事
We're gonna get arrested! I knew it!
我就知道我们会被拘捕
That's it! We're done!
真的 我们完了
Our fingerprints are all over this place!
这地方全是我们的指纹
Ben, do you see the e-mail?
本 你看见电邮了没
- Not yet. - Double-time it, dude.
- 还没 - 赶紧啊 老兄
Here, let me.
给我 我来
Found it!
找到了
"Why is my mother always such a raging bitch?"
为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子
Subject... "she's a terrorist."
主题 她是个恐怖分子
Yes! Delete it!
是的 删掉它
Gone.
删了
Now from the trash!
现在从回收站删
Got it.
搞定
Davis, where'd you find this?
戴维斯 你从哪找到的
Under the bed, right side.
床下 右侧
Which right side?
哪个右侧
Right side facing the bed! Oh, my god! My life is over!
面对床的右侧啊 天呐 我这辈子完了
I'm gonna be a felon and I have not committed a crime!
我要成罪犯了 而我还没犯罪啊
Davis. Davis, pull it together.
戴维斯 戴维斯 振作
Can't you hear how far away that is?
你听不到那声音有多少远吗
We've got at least 30 seconds until they're here.
他们到这里之前 我们至少还有30秒
How am I gonna explain this to my parents?
我要怎么和我爸妈解释这件事
Oh, my god. My lisp is back!
天呐 我又大舌头了
- 20 seconds. - Oh!
- 20秒了 - 啊
Just run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Jason!
杰森
Open the door!
开门
Jason! Open the door!
杰森 开门
Open the fucking door!
你他妈开门啊
Whoa! Whoa, okay!
哇哦 哇哦 好的
Okay!
好的
Hold on! I'm not in! I'm not in! I'm not in!
等下 我没进来 我没进来
I'm in.
我进了
- Cheers! - Cheers!
- 干杯 - 干杯
You are a crazy son of a bitch. You know that, right?
你真是疯狂的混蛋 你知道的 对吗
I didn't, actually.
我其实并不知道
I'm sure my blood pressure was through the roof.
我肯定当时我的血压爆表了
But it was worth it. Good times!
但这是值得的 莫负好时光
Guys, I can't...
各位 我不知道...
I literally can't thank you enough for what you just did.
我真不知道该如何表达对你们的谢意
It was so above and beyond and brave and loyal.
这远不是勇敢和忠诚能形容的
I am indebted to you forever.
我永远感激你们
- No, you're not. - Well, you're very welcome.
- 不用 - 你太客气了
You know...
要知道
Takes a team, but it's done.
动用了一组人马 但搞定了
- All taken care of. - Okay.
- 全都搞定了 - 好的
I'm gonna have another. Anybody else?
我要再来一杯 你们呢
- I would love that. - Yeah, let's do that.
- 好啊 - 是啊 来吧
Yeah. But could I just get a half this time?
好啊 但这次我能来半杯吗
I'll take his half.
他另外半杯我来
We'll all have doubles.
我们都要双份
N-no, it's okay. I can drink. It's a thing about me.
没关系 我能喝 我行的
Now, what are your names, again?
对了 你们都叫什么来着
I never want to not know you.
我绝不想不认识你们
I'm Jason.
我是杰森
I've worked for you for like a year.
我为你工作了一年
I've delivered things to your home.
我送过东西到你家
I met Matt a bunch of times.
我见过马特好多次了
I've tied your daughter's shoe before.
我以前给你女儿系过鞋带
I... I know who you are. I'm just terrible with names.
我知道你是谁 我只是记名字很差
It's all right. It's Jason.
没关系 我叫杰森
You're new, right?
你新来的 对吗
Yeah. I'm Davis.
没错 我是戴维斯
I started work the same day as Ben.
我和本同一天开始上班
We're pretty much besties, and I'm his mentee.
我们差不多是好朋友 他是我的导师
He gave me this tie, for example.
比如他送我了这条领带
It was his. It's vintage.
本来是他的 很复古
- "Vintage." - I like it.
- 复古 - 我喜欢
I like men in ties.
我喜欢打领带的男人
- And, you're Lewis. - Yes.
- 你是路易斯 - 是的
Yeah, I could hear a little bit over the phone.
当时我在电话里头能听到一点
You were very cool under pressure.
你当时在压力下非常冷静啊
Well, it was my first heist. I tried to be chill.
这是我第一次盗窃 我试图冷静
Thanks for noticing.
多谢关注
Salut.
干杯
Boys, what can I say...
男孩们 我能说的...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to call you "boys."
我不是有意把你们叫成男孩们
Nobody calls men "men" anymore.
没人再称呼男人们为男士们
Have you noticed?
你们注意到了吗
Women went from "girls" to "women."
女人们从姑娘们被叫成女士们
Men went from "men" to "boys"?
男人们从男士们被叫成男孩们
This is a problem in the big picture.
在大环境下这是个问题
- Do you know what I mean? - Yeah.
- 你们懂我意思吗 - 懂
I'm gonna have another.
我要再来一杯
Another? You sure about that?
再来一杯?你确定?
Yep. Okay, here's my theory about this.
确定 好了 我是这么认为的
We all grew up during the "take your daughter to work day" thing, right?
我们都成长于带上你的女儿去上班时期 对吗
Mm-hmm.
So we were always told we could be anything, do anything.
因此我们总被告知我们无所不及 无所不能
And I think guys got, maybe not left behind,
我觉得男的或许没被忽视
but not quite as nurtured, you know?
但并没被好好培养 知道吗
I mean, like, we were the generation of "you go, girl."
我意思是我们那一代宣扬的是 上吧 姑娘
We had Oprah.
当时我们有欧普拉
And I wonder sometimes how guys fit in, you know?
我有时好奇男的是怎么适应的 知道吗
They still seem to be trying to figure it out.
他们似乎还在试图搞明白
They're still dressing like little boys.
他们还是穿得像小男孩
They're still playing video games.
他们还是在玩电子游戏
Well, they've gotten great. So...
游戏很棒 所以...
I love video games.
我爱电子游戏
Oh, boy.
天呐
How, in one generation, have men gone from
这一代怎么没了像杰克·尼尔森
guys like Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford to...
和哈里森·福特这样的男人 还有...
Take Ben, here.
看看本吧 就在这
A dying breed. You know?
一个快消失的种类 知道吗
Look and learn, boys,
看着点学着点 男孩们
because if you ask me, this is what cool is.
因为要我说 这才是男人
Oh, thanks, ace. You're not gonna drink anymore, right?
谢谢 高手 你不会再喝了 对吗
Calling me "ace"?
你叫我高手?
That is just super cool, right?
超棒哦 对吗
- Definitely. - Very cool.
- 绝对棒 - 很棒
Okay. I am officially a little dizzy.
好了 我真的有点晕
I apologize for the tirade.
抱歉我长篇大论了一番
I am gonna go.
我要走了
But I am forever in your debt, gentlemen.
但我永远欠你们一个人情 先生们
Another word which is never used anymore.
又一个人们再也不用的词
Let's bring it back, shall we?
我们来恢复吧
- Yes. - Ben, I'll be ubering home.
- 好的 - 本 我会叫Uber回家
- Thanks again. - Whoa! Whoa!
- 再次感谢 - 哇哦 哇哦
Okay.
好吧
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm fine now.
我现在没事了
Okay.
好的
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
Oh, I haven't done that since college.
大学之后 我就没那样过了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, man.
天呐
Very sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉让你看到那模样
Humiliating.
真丢人
It's all good.
没事
You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗
Yeah.
好点了
Yeah, I forgot you got to eat before you drink.
好点了 我忘了喝酒前得吃东西
I'm good now.
我现在没事了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm leaving in a minute.
我一会儿就走
Just working on making this the worst possible day for you.
我这样子就是在让你经历最糟的一天
No, not at all. You've had a stressful day.
完全没有 你经历了压力重大的一天
How is it that you always manage to say the right thing...
你怎么总能设法说到点子上...
Do the right thing, be the right thing?
做事得当 为人合拍
It's uncanny.
不可思议
You... You get some rest.
你好好休息
I will.
会的
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Oh, and, uh...
对了 还有...
Sayonara.
再见
Absolutely.
当然了
Really so nice of you to do this.
你能来真是太好了
Most women would have just rescheduled.
大多数女人会直接改期
Oh, not to worry. I understand.
别担心 我理解
It was unexpected.
出乎意料
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
- Hi. - Oh. Come on in.
- 嗨 - 哦 进来吧
Oh, no, after you. Go ahead.
不 你先 去吧
Benji, you brought a date to a funeral. Unreal.
本吉 你把人约来葬礼约会 太假了
We had plans. Who knew this was gonna happen?
我们原本另有计划 谁知道出了这种事
Well, how do you do? I'm miles.
你好吗 我是迈尔斯
Hello. Fiona.
你好 我是菲欧娜
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Oh, thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
I never went to a Shiva before.
我从没去过犹太葬礼
The laughter was wonderful.
搞笑部分很精彩
I don't think I've ever eaten more.
我想我以前没吃过那么多
I'm not even sure how I left with a box of cookies.
我甚至不知道自己走时还拿着一盒饼干
Well, you were a big hit.
你很受欢迎
Giving the widow that back massage... winning move.
给遗孀做背部按摩 讨人喜欢的做法
Oh, yeah. She needed it.
是啊 她正需要
I definitely think it's a good idea
我真心觉得头一次约会
to take all first dates to a funeral.
去葬礼是个好主意
Yeah. A real icebreaker, don't you think?
真的 很能活跃气氛 你不觉得吗
I know you're kidding but, honestly,
我知道你在开玩笑 但说真的
who needs the strain of the dinner date?
谁想吃饭约会时觉得紧张
And the "why aren't you married?" Conversation.
谁想进行你为什么不结婚这种对话
At our age it's not even possible to catch up.
我们这年纪甚至不可能说完
Well, I can do me in 10 seconds.
我能10秒说完
- You ready? - Yep.
- 准备好没 - 好了
Widower, one son, two grandkids.
鳏夫 有一子 两孙辈
Spent my life manufacturing phonebooks,
生产了一辈子现在
which no longer serve a purpose.
再也没用的电话薄
I'm currently working as an intern,
最近在做实习生
having a ball.
很开心
And the best news is, I have a crush on a girl I met at work.
最好的消息是 我喜欢上了一个我在工作上遇到的姑娘
I'm sorry you lost your wife.
我对你丧偶表示遗憾
Okay.
好了
Divorced.
离婚了
Three beautiful daughters.
有三个漂亮女儿
One grandchild, a boy, on the way.
一孙辈 是男孩 快出生了
I was sick a few years back.
几年前我病了
I'm not anymore.
现在好了
I'm an in-house e-commerce masseuse.
我是电子商务公司的一名按摩师
Love my job.
热爱自己的工作
And I finally met a man I actually want to hang out with.
我最终遇见了一个我真正想交往的男人
Lucky me.
我真幸运
Morning.
Hey, buddy. You don't look so great.
嘿 伙计 你看上去不是很好
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
But believe me, I look better than I feel.
但相信我 我看上去比实际感觉要好
Oh, did you see the Yankees last night?
你昨晚看洋基队了吗
- Oh, they were on fire. - Oh, man.
- 他们表现很棒 - 好样的
Jules: Got to get something in your stomach.
得吃点东西
Honey, honey, honey.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Just can you please take one bite before school?
上学之前你能吃个一口吗
Please? Just one bite?
好吗 就一口
Hey, what's with the waterworks, little one?
嘿 小朋友 你哭什么呢
I just told her that the sitter's gonna have to
我刚跟她说保姆得带她去
take her to Maddie's birthday party
玛蒂的生日派对
because Matt's feeling sick.
因为马特病了
But I don't want to go with the sitter.
但我不想和保姆去
Ben?
Can you take me?
你能带我去吗
Please?
拜托了
Oh, honey?
宝贝
I'm so sorry, but Ben's got to go to work today.
抱歉 但本今天得上班
Jules. Come on. It'll take an hour.
朱尔斯 行了 就一个小时
Let me take her.
让我带她去吧
Ben: I... I can't believe we're still going through this.
我真不敢相信我们还在说这事
I'm going the right way. Please have a little trust.
我没开错 请给我点信任
But the park where the party is...
但派对所在的公园是...
Oh. Sorry, Ben.
抱歉 本
Actually, this is it.
实际上 这个就是
You're like a clone.
真是你妈妈的克隆版
Oh, boy. This looks like a nice party.
天呐 看上去是个不错的派对
Yeah, it does.
是的
So which one is Maddie?
那么哪个是玛蒂
The one in the pink.
粉色衣服的那个
Okay. The one in the pink.
好的 粉色衣服的那个
You can go sit with the other moms, okay?
你可以去和别的妈妈坐一块儿 好吗
Okay. You want to give Maddie her present?
好的 你想送玛蒂一份礼物吗
Yeah.
Okay.
好的
Have fun.
玩得开心
The other moms.
别的妈妈
Frep... freprino or something.
弗雷普...弗雷普里诺什么的
Yeah, I know. I don't know any of them.
是啊 我知道 我一个也不认识
Hi. I'm Ben.
嗨 我是本
- Hi. Jane. - Jane.
- 嗨 我是简 - 简
- And Emily. - Hi, Emily.
- 我是艾米丽 - 嗨 艾米丽
I'm helping Matt and Jules out today.
今天马特和朱尔斯
Oh, are you Matt's dad?
你是马特的爸爸吗
No, no. I work for Jules.
不是 我给朱尔斯工作
That's okay?
没问题吧
I've just heard she's, you know, kind of tough.
我只是听说她有点严苛
Tough? Jules? Sure. She's a total badass.
严苛?朱尔斯?当然 她可不好对付
I guess that's how she became an Internet sensation.
我猜她这样才轰动了网络
Must make you guys proud, huh?
一定让你们感到骄傲吧
One of your own out there every day,
你们女人中的一员每天在外奔波
crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world.
撞破科技世界的玻璃天花板
So, bravo, good for her. Right?
所以 要为她喝彩称赞 对吗
Y-yeah. No, for sure.
是啊 当然
What's up, kiddo?
怎么了 孩子
I don't feel good.
我感觉不舒服
You don't? Do you want to sit on my lap?
不舒服?想坐我腿上吗
You know, if she's sick she probably shouldn't be here.
要知道 她要是病了 她也许不该来这里
Tough crowd, paigey. You want to hit the road?
人好多 佩吉 你想上路吗
Does that mean "leave"?
是离开的意思吗
'Fraid so.
我恐怕是的
Paige: I spy with my little eye something... Blue!
我用自己的小眼睛侦察到了蓝色的东西
Ben: Is it the car next to us?
是我们边上的车吗
No.
不是
Is it, um, that dog leash?
是狗链吗
No.
不是
Um, is it the sky?
天空吗
Yes! You got one.
是的 猜对一个
Your turn, Ben.
你了 本
Okay.
好的
Oh, I have a good one.
我想到个不错的
I spy with my little eye something green.
我用自己的小眼睛侦察到了绿色的东西
Is it that tree?
树吗
Nope.
不是
Is it that front door?
是那扇前门吗
Well, it's kind of green.
那算是绿色
Is it, Ben?
是吗 本
Is it that front door?
是那扇前门吗
Yeah, it is, honey. Good girl.
是的 宝贝 真聪明
朱尔斯一切顺利吗 谢谢你
顺利
Thanks so much, Ben.
非常感谢 本
Hey, come on in the kitchen.
嘿 来厨房
Can I get you something before you hit the road?
在你上路前 我能给你弄点东西吗
Want a cup of coffee or a bite to eat?
想喝杯咖啡还是吃点东西
Uh, I'm good, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Okay. How was she? She give you any trouble?
好的 她怎么样 给你惹麻烦了吗
She was perfect.
她非常乖
She wasn't feeling so great at the party, so we left early,
她在派对上感觉不是很舒服 所以我们提前离开了
and she just fell asleep in the car, so I let her get a nap in.
她在车上直接睡着了 所以我让她小睡了会儿
So nice of you. Thank you.
你真是太好了 谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
You seem like you're feeling more with it.
看你看手机的样子你似乎好多了
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Um...
是啊 是啊
I guess I just needed a little downtime.
我猜我只是需要一点休息时间
You know, or maybe I wasn't even that sick, I don't know.
要知道 又或许我病得根本没那么厉害 我不清楚
Hey, Ben, I got something I wanted to ask.
嘿 本 我有事想问
What's your whole take on the CEO thing?
CEO这事你是什么看法
I mean, you're more on the inside than I am.
我意思是你比我更了解
I know Jules is trying to do right by everybody...
我知道朱尔斯试图让所有人称心
The investors.
投资者
The company.
公司
You.
She's got a lot on her shoulders.
她肩上的担子很多
The pressure is unbelievable.
那压力无法想象
Am I wrong that I want it to happen?
我希望这事能成 是我错了吗
I mean, I-i want what she wants,
我是说我想要她所想要的
but you know what it's like around here.
但你知道这里的情况
We don't see her enough, and maybe this can fix that.
我们不常见到她 这事成了或许能解决这问题
A CEO's gonna fix what's going on here, Matt?
马特 一个CEO会解决这里的问题?
Whatever she decides, I just... I want it to be good for her.
无聊她什么决定 我只是...我希望对她有益
I want her to be happy.
我想她快乐
Of course.
当然
She deserves that.
那是她应得的
Yeah, she does deserve it.
是啊 确实是她应得的
Hi, Amy.
嗨 艾米
Benjamin, what do you think?
本杰明 你觉得如何
Found it on ebay.
在易趣网找到的
You were right. Total classic.
你说得没错 真是经典
It's awesome, kid.
这很棒 孩子
And many more?
还有更多?
So, how did it go?
派对怎么样
Oh. Well, you have a great kid, Jules.
你的孩子很棒 朱尔斯
She's adorable.
她很可爱
Oh, thank you so much for doing that.
谢谢你帮忙
So, you excited about our trip to San Francisco tomorrow?
那么 我们明天去旧金山 你兴奋吗
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
Oh, I hope you don't have what Matt has.
我希望你没得马特的病
I don't.
没有
You sure?
你确定?
Positive.
确定
What's that?
那是什么
Blood pressure.
降血压的
I take it every day.
我每天都吃
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah.
确定
You don't look like you. You're all flushed.
你看上去不在状态 你满脸通红
Why don't you go see Fiona, the masseuse,
你为什么不去找按摩师菲欧娜
and just chill a little.
放松一下
What's up?
怎么了
Whoa, Ben, you okay?
哇哦 本 你没事吧
You seem to be slightly malfunctioning.
你看上去有点功能失调啊
Becky. Does he look right to you?
贝姬 你觉得他看上去正常吗
Okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
I think we're good here.
我觉得我没事
Got a lot of work to do.
我还有很多工作要做
It's all good.
我一切都好
Is it his coloring?
是他的脸色不正常吗
Oh, my god, you're all nuts.
天呐 你们都疯了
I'm 100%. Let's move on, kids.
我100%正常 孩子们 干活去吧
Big day. Lots to do.
大日子 很多事要做
Okay. Ben...
好吧 本
If I am giving you too much to do or working you too hard,
要是我给你太多事做了 或是让你工作太辛苦了
please do not feel that you have to go with me to San Francisco.
请不要觉得你非和我去旧金山不可
Jules, people my age get tired sometimes.
朱尔斯 我这年纪的人有时会感到疲劳
That's all this is.
就是这样
You're tired?
你感到疲劳?
That's why you haven't looked at me once since I came over here?
所以你进来后就没看过我?
I'm looking at you.
我在看你了
Jules. Cameron's on the phone.
朱尔斯 卡梅隆来电话了
Okay.
好的
Like, if you don't feel better tonight or late...
要是你今晚感觉不舒服或...
I'm just saying I can go by myself, okay?
我是要说我能一个人去 好吗
I'm a big girl. I'll be fine.
我是个大姑娘了 不会有事的
Okay, seriously?
好了 说真的
Ben, what is it?
本 怎么了
You know, I'm a sensitive man.
要知道 我是个敏感的男人
People don't think that about me.
大家并不这么看我
I don't look it, but I am.
我看上去不像 但我确实如此
Under all this man stuff that you so admire...
在你十分欣赏的那类男性形象之下
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I'm just a big bowl of mush.
我只是一个情感很脆弱的人
I know that.
我知道
Okay.
好的
That's it?
就这样?
That's what 24 hours of crazy comes to?
这就是你失常了24小时的原因?
That you're a sensitive bowl of mush?
你是一个敏感且情感脆弱的人?
Jules.
朱尔斯
Ben.
Jules, what are we doing here?
朱尔斯 我们这是干嘛
We got the day off. We're traveling in first-class.
我们既不上班又在头等舱旅行
Let's at least have a little fun.
我们至少欢乐点吧
Now, that, I can do.
可以
Woman: Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent,
女士们 先生们 我们开始降落之际
please make sure your seat backs and tray tables
请确保你们的座椅靠背和托盘桌
are in their full, upright positions
已完全回归垂直位置
and all carryon luggage is stowed
所有随身行李放在了
under the seat in front of you.
你们的前方座椅下面
You okay?
你没事吗
Yeah.
没事
Just thinking, tomorrow I meet the guy
只是在想明天要见这个
who may become my boss, kind of.
会当我上司的人了
I mean a lot of people have bosses, right?
很多人都有上司 对吗
- Most people have bosses. - Jules, it's simple.
- 大多数人都有上司 - 朱尔斯 这简单
If you think townsend is gonna be good for you
要是你觉得汤森德对你有益
and good for the company, then do it.
对公司有益 那就去做
And if not...
如果不是...
Exactly.
没错
Just because I came all way here...
正因为我大老远过来...
Right. Doesn't mean anything.
没错 并不代表什么
I agree.
我同意
Do you think I can take a Xanax
要是我一小时前喝了两杯酒
if I had two glasses of wine an hour ago?
你觉得我能吃片阿普唑仑吗
Well, I'd wait another couple hours.
我会再等几个小时吃
It's a thing I do before I land. We're good now.
着陆前我都会吃 现在没事了
- Jules? - Yeah.
- 朱尔斯? - 是我
- You hear that? - Uh-huh. I hear it. I'm up.
- 你听见没 - 啊哈 听见了 我起来了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
This alarm going off
这个警报
is not a good omen about this guy.
是关于这个人的不好征兆
- It's a sign, Ben. - Oh, I'm pretty sure it's not.
- 这是个预兆 本 - 我非常肯定这不是
So you haven't taken a Xanax, yet?
所以你还没吃阿普唑仑?
You told me to wait a few hours.
你叫我等几个小时
You travel with your own robe?
你旅行带自己睡袍?
Yeah.
是啊
Hotel manager: Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
a smoke alarm went off in one of the rooms,
一个房间里的烟雾警报被触发了
but the problem has been taken care of.
但问题已被处理
Our sincerest apologies.
我们真心抱歉
Oh, yeah. 100 people, 2 elevators.
100个人 2部电梯
Definitely a sign.
绝对是个预兆
Well, thanks for escorting me back.
谢谢护送我回来
Mm-hmm.
You want to see my room?
想看看我房间吗
Oh, nice.
不错
I mean, do you actually want to come in?
我是说你想不想进来
I have a tea kettle. We could have tea or...
我有茶壶 我们可以喝茶或...
I'm ridiculously nervous about tomorrow.
明天的事我紧张得离谱
You can lie down.
你能躺下
I know you're tired. I'll sit in the chair.
我知道你累了 我会坐椅子上
Here you go.
I thought you were gonna sit in a chair?
我当你会坐椅子上
Please let me be here. I need to lie down, too.
请让我待在这 我也得躺下
We don't have to talk about work or anything.
我们不用谈工作之类的事
All right. What should we talk about?
好吧 我们该谈什么
Marriage?
婚姻?
Will you tell me about your wife?
跟我说说你老婆?
She was great, right?
她很棒 对吗
She was.
是的
Molly was her name.
她的名字是莫丽
She was a middle-school principal.
她是名中学校长
Beloved.
深受喜爱
So perfect.
好棒哦
Long marriage?
很长的一段婚姻?
Not long enough.
不够长
42 years.
42年
Wow. What was that like?
哇哦 那是什么感觉
You know when people say they want to grow old together?
你知道人们所说的白头偕老吗
- Mm-hmm. - Well, we did that.
- 恩 - 我们就是
We met when we were 20.
我们20岁时相遇
Well, I was 20. She was 19.
那时我20 她19
And what was amazing is she never really changed.
了不起的是她从未改变
That's a hard thing to pull off.
这是很难办到的一件事
She handled life like it was easy.
生活对她来说易如反掌
Always.
一直如此
Even when it wasn't.
即便是在困难的时候
God, I envy that.
天呐 我好羡慕
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
We have, um...
我有...
Gummy bears, chocolate chips, pringles.
小熊软糖 巧克力豆 品客薯片
Yup.
好咧
I'm just gonna bring the whole thing.
我都拿来好了
You know those are like 15 bucks each?
你知道那些东西每样差不多15美元吧
Benjamin, I run a very big Internet company.
本杰明 我经营的是一家很大的互联网公司
Let's go crazy.
我们就任性一次
Okay.
好的
So...
那么...
So...
那么...
Yeah, so...
是啊 那么...
I got a weird one for you.
我跟你说件怪异的事
Matt is cheating on me.
马特出轨了
Wait a minute. You know about this?
等下 你知道这事?
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Wait, you know about this?
等下 你知道这事?
I saw them together.
我看到他们在一起
Oh, my god. When?
天呐 什么时候
Yesterday.
昨天
I'm... I'm sorry.
抱歉
I mean, it was an accident that I saw them, but I did.
我不当心看到的 但我确实看到了
Yesterday.
昨天
Then it is still going on.
那么他们还在继续
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
For like 18 days.
18天吧
She's a mom at Paige's school.
她是佩吉学校的一个妈妈
It's still so hard for me to grasp.
这事我还是很难接受
I-I was in the kitchen making sandwiches,
我当时在厨房做三明治
and his phone was there.
他的手机就在那里
He was upstairs with Paige,
他和佩吉在楼上
and h-he was getting all these text messages.
他收到好多短信
And I don't know why, but I read them.
我不知道为什么 但我看了短信
It was not good.
糟透了
Does he know you know?
他知道你知道吗
No.
不知道
'Cause, honestly, I'm... I'm not ready...
因为 说实话 我还没准备好
To deal with it.
处理这事
I would like to be a little less devastated,
我不想让自己太混乱
if that is possible.
如果可能的话
It's classic, though, isn't it?
这是典型事件 不是吗
The successful wife.
成功的妻子
The husband feels like his manhood is threatened,
丈夫觉得自己的男子气概被危及到了
so he acts out.
所以他出轨了
Girlfriend, I guess, makes him feel more like a man.
我猜女朋友让他感觉更像一个男人
Sometimes I'm not sure I know how to do that.
有时我不确定我知道要怎么做
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
慢着 慢着 慢着 等下 等下
You're not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you?
你可不会因此而责备自己 对吧
No! No, no.
不会
He is the one doing something wrong.
他才是做错事的那个
I get that.
我明白
Monogam-ish is not what I'm after.
一夫一妻之类的不是我所追求的
I-I'm just... I'm taking a sec...
我只是...有那么一小会儿...
And I'm hoping that it's just a horrible lapse in judgment
希望那只是一个严重的误判
and not, like, love.
而不是爱
And once he moves through this,
等他一旦想通
we will eventually be able to be okay again.
我们最终会重归于好
What do you think about that?
你对此什么看法
Clearly you don't think that's a possible thing.
显然你不觉得这是可能的事
- It... it would be unusual. - I get that.
- 这很不寻常 - 我知道
I get not everybody could do that, but...
我知道不是每个人都能那么做 但...
Everybody's not us.
他们不是我们
I have faith in us because...
我对我们有信心是因为...
I believe he still loves me.
我相信他还爱我
And, you know, we've been going through so much that...
要知道 我们经历了这么多...
God, I wish your expressions weren't so transparent.
天呐 我真希望你的表情别如此明显
Some couples do survive these things, you know.
要知道 有些夫妻确实幸免于这种事
I googled it... "staying together after the affair."
我谷歌过...婚外情之后仍在一起
And a lot of couples, I mean, a lot stay together.
很多夫妻都还是在一起
And anyway, there is something to be said
总之 有一定道理的是
about moving through it
想通它
and focusing on us and not on the affair.
专注于我们自己而不是婚外情
I don't want to give up on him.
我不想放弃他
I know him, and I know he knows better.
我了解他 我知道他更清楚
But I am only human,
但我只是一个人
and I am so mad at him.
我对他很生气
You know, so much has happened to us so fast.
要知道 很多事在我们身上发生得太快
I think...
我觉得
Part of me was even expecting this.
有一部分的我甚至在期待这种事
Like, you know, he was the more successful one
要知道 我们刚开始时
- when we started out. - No, I didn't know that.
- 他是更为成功的那个 - 我不知道
Yeah, he was. He was a rising star.
他是的 他当时前途无量
And he bowed out so that I could do this.
而他辞职了 好让我创业
He was amazing.
他很了不起
It was all his idea.
那都是他的主意
I'm sure that's why I'm even considering
我肯定这就是我甚至在考虑
this whole CEO thing,
CEO这事的原因
thinking maybe someone else coming in
我在想或许别人进来
will help me get my life back on track.
会帮助我的生活重回正轨
Okay, that... That's it.
好了 可以了
I hate to be the feminist here, between the two of us,
我不喜欢在我们两个之间做女权主义者
but you should be able to have a huge career and be who you are
但你应该干一番巨大的事业 做你自己
without having to accept that your husband is having an affair
而不是不得不去接受你丈夫的婚外情
as some kind of payback.
来当做某种回报
Right on.
对极了
I mean it.
我说真的
Me, too.
我也是
But such is life, my friend.
但生活就是如此 我的朋友
No, it isn't. Not always.
并不是 并不是总是如此
And I'm not so sure I'd be so forgiving.
我不确定我会如此宽容
I am not so forgiving.
我没那么宽容
I'm saying that I could potentially be forgiving.
我是在说我可以去宽容
But don't think that I don't feel what's going on here.
但别认为我感觉不到心中的滋味
It's crushing.
那感觉叫心碎
And when I think of Paige...
当我想到佩吉时...
Oh, don't.
别这样
Also, if we got divorced, he'd remarry.
还有 要是我们离婚了 他会再婚
Maybe not to this girl, but someone.
也许不是娶这个姑娘 但总会娶人
And we both know I'm not easy.
我们两个都清楚我不容易再婚
So I could be, like, single forever, which means that...
所以我可能单身一辈子 那就意味着...
Forgive me, but this does
请原谅 但这想法
keep me up in the middle of the night.
让我在午夜睡不着
What?
什么
That I don't want to be buried alone.
我不想被葬无所伴
Paige'll be with her husband,
佩吉会跟她的丈夫
and Matt'll be with his new family,
马特会跟他的新家庭
and I will be buried with strangers.
而我只会有陌生人陪葬
I will buried in the strangers singles section of the cemetery.
我会被葬在墓地的单身陌生人区
Not that that is a reason to stay together.
这并不是要待在一起的理由
But it's just, you know, a scary sidebar.
但这就是个可怕的连带后果
Let's take that one off your plate right now.
现在别想这事了
You can be buried with me and Molly.
你可以被葬在我和莫丽那儿
I happen to have space, okay?
我恰好还有空间 好吗
Thank you so much. That is...
非常感谢 真是...
And to think I didn't even want to hire you.
我之前甚至都不想聘用你
The one time I don't have my hanky.
我唯一一次没带手帕
You want to...
你想...
Watch TV?
看电视吗
Just for a few minutes?
就看一会儿?
Yeah, sure, I would.
当然
Woman: Even though the planned merger has...
即便计划好的整合已经...
Airport, please.
机场 麻烦了
So, did we like him?
那么 我们喜欢他吗
He said all the right things.
他都说得很正确
He said that no one knows about the fit like me.
他说没人像我一样了解合身网
That he doesn't want to remove the soul of the company.
所以他不想去除这家公司的灵魂
He said that he doesn't have a plan.
他说他还没有计划
He wants to watch us and see what works.
他想观察我们 看看什么可行
He was polite and respectful and super smart.
他彬彬有礼 恭恭敬敬 智慧非凡
And I hired him.
我聘用了他
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
You did it right in the room?
就在房间里决定的?
He told me to sleep on it and that we'd talk tomorrow,
他叫我过一晚决定 明天再谈
but I said the job was his.
但我说这职位是他的了
We shook hands on it.
然后我们握手言定了
You know if, uh, we disagree, he's the tiebreaker?
要是我们意见相左 他就是决定之人
Of course. He's the CEO.
当然了 他是CEO
Yeah. Duh.
是啊 没错
Hi.
Hey!
You smell minty.
你闻上去像薄荷
I just made mint tea.
我刚做了薄荷茶
So...
那么...
Yes? No?
是?否?
I did it.
我决定了
I liked him. A lot.
我满喜欢他的
And, uh... I offered him the job.
我向他提供了这个职位
Wow. Really?
哇哦 真的?
Yeah.
真的
And you're okay with it?
你没问题?
Yeah.
是啊
I think it'll be good for us.
我觉得这对我们都好
Do we have any, like, real booze, like vodka or something?
我们有什么真正的酒吗 像伏特加之类的
Yeah.
Did "good for us" mean...
对我们都好是指...
About the fit...
合身网
Or us?
还是我们
You-and-me us.
你和我 我们
I figure if someone else can call some of the shots at work,
我觉得要是别人能在工作上做决定
then maybe...
那么或许...
We can get back to where we were 18 months ago.
我们能回到18个月前的状态
They say you can't put the genie back in the bottle,
人们说你不能把神怪放回魔瓶
but we can try, right?
但我们能试试 对吗
Hey!
Hi.
Wait, you live here?
等下 你住这里?
Yeah, Ben's been putting me up until I can find a place.
是啊 本让我在找到地方之前先住着
Oh, should I let him know that you're here?
我该让他知道你来了吗
That's okay. I'll ring.
没事 我会按门铃
Okay.
好的
Fiona?!
菲欧娜
Jules!
朱尔斯
Come on in.
进来吧
I'm just on my way to work.
我刚要去上班
Ben's right in here.
本就在里面
I'll let you two talk.
我走了 你们谈
- See you. - Mm-hmm.
- 再见 - 嗯哼
Hi.
Wow.
哇哦
You and Fiona, huh? Who knew.
你和菲欧娜 想不到啊
She's a great gal.
她是个很棒的女子
She surprised me last night. She brought over dinner.
她昨晚给了我惊喜 带了晚餐过来
It's brand-new.
全新的开始
Congratulations. I love her.
恭喜 我喜欢她
Yeah.
是啊
So, I was ready kind of early this morning, since about 4:00,
今早我真的有点早 从差不多4点开始准备的
and Matt and Paige left an hour ago for a field trip
马特和佩吉一个小时前去野外郊游了
so I thought I'd come by. I hope that's okay.
所以我想我过来 但愿这没问题
Yeah.
没问题
I just wanted to say...
我只是想说
I slept on it.
我晚上想了想
I haven't called townsend yet, but...
我还没打电话给汤森德 但...
I still feel like it's the right thing to do.
我仍然觉得这么做是正确的
Well...
好吧
I didn't sleep so well myself.
我自己睡得不太好
Over this?
因为这事?
You remember the day I drove you to the warehouse?
你记得我开车送你去仓库的那天吗
You were giving me the wrong directions and all that?
你给我指了错误的方向等等
Yeah. I remember.
记得
Okay, well, I stood in the back,
好的 当时我站你背后
and I watched you show the workers
我看着你向工人们展示
how to fold and box the clothes.
怎么折叠和包装衣服
I knew then that was why ATF was a success.
然后我知道了合身网成功的原因
No one else is ever gonna have
没有别人会对
that kind of commitment to your company, Jules.
你公司有那种奉献精神 朱尔斯
To me, it's pretty simple.
对我而言 这很简单
About the fit needs you, and if you don't mind me saying,
合身网需要你 要是你不介意 我想说
you need it.
你需要它
Someone may come in with more experience than you,
或许进来的某人会比你更有经验
but they're never gonna know what you know.
但他们永远不会了解你所了解的
I never had anything like this in my life.
我这辈子从没拥有过这样的东西
Not many people do.
拥有的人不多
This big, beautiful, exciting thing that you created.
你创建的这个又大又美又令人激动的东西
It's a dream, isn't it?
它是梦想 不是吗
And you're gonna give that up
而你要放弃它
in the hopes that your husband will stop having an affair?
指望你丈夫停止婚外情
I don't see how that adds up.
我看不出那怎么说得通
You should feel nothing but great about what you've done.
你应该对自己所做的一切感到伟大
And I'd hate to see you let anyone take that away from you.
我讨厌看到别人从你手中将它夺走
I guess you came over here
我猜你过来
because you wanted to hear some of this.
是因为你想听这些话
Yes.
是的
And maybe also because you're my...
也许也是因为你是我的...
Intern.
实习生
Well, I was gonna say intern/best friend.
我本想说实习生兼好友
But there's no need to get all sentimental about it
但没必要因此多愁善感
even though we could potentially be buried together.
我们还可能被葬在一起
Can't get closer than that.
没有比那样更亲近的了
It's moments like this when you need
像这一刻就是你需要
someone you know you can count on.
某个你知道你能依靠的人的时候
So thank you.
所以 谢谢你
I like your house so much by the way.
顺便说一句 我很喜欢你的房子
Thanks.
谢谢
So?
那么
Shall we?
走吗
Okay.
好的
Welcome back, you two.
欢迎回来 你们两个
Jules, I have something cool to show you.
朱尔斯 我有很棒的东西给你看
Do you remember taking a customer-service call
你记得你接的那次客服电话吗
about a bride whose bridesmaids' dresses showed up in gray,
关于一个新娘收到的是灰色的伴娘连衣裙
and we had the vendor remake them overnight
我们让供应商连夜重做
and put them on a plane?
然后送上了飞机
Yeah. Yeah. Rachel.
记得 芮秋尔
Check this out.
看看吧
The silk chiffon antoinette dress.
安托瓦妮特丝绸雪纺连衣裙
They look beautiful.
她们看上去好美
Oh, and these just arrived from mark townsend.
这些刚到的是马克·汤森德寄来的
- Here. - Thanks.
- 给 - 谢谢
Becky? Give me townsend's number, will you?
贝姬 给我汤森德的号码 行吗
Becky: Okay.
好的
This is Jules.
我是朱尔斯
Hey, Alonzo, what's up?
嘿 阿隆佐 怎么了
Uh-huh. Okay.
好的
Do we need that many?
我们需要那么多吗
Matt: I hope I'm not too late.
但愿没有太迟
Don't do this for me, Jules.
别为我这么做 朱尔斯
Please?
求你了
Just do what feels right for you.
就做对你是正确的事吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
I want to continue running my company, Matt.
我想继续运营我的公司 马特
You got to know that.
你一定知道的
Then do it. I don't want you to be unhappy.
那就去做啊 我不想你不开心
I'm already unhappy.
我已经不开心了
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你些事
I know.
我知道
Just tell me, is it almost over?
你就告诉我 是不是快结束了
I don't know how much longer I can...
我不知道还有多久我能...
It's over.
结束了
I can't tell you how s-sorry and ashamed I am.
你不知道我有多么抱歉 多么羞愧
I thought I could do it.
我以为我能做到
I thought I could be the guy that I told you
我以为我能成为自己向你所说的那个人
I was going to be.
我打算那样子的
And then somewhere along the way...
然后一路走来 在某一处
I thought I was losing you.
我觉得我在失去你
But it was actually me.
但其实那个人是我
I got lost.
我迷失了
It's a confusing world out there,
那是一个令人困惑的世界
and who I am got messed up for a minute.
那个我一时间混乱了
And now I'm watching you ready to give all this up for me.
而现在我要看着你准备为我放弃这一切
I will not let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生
I love you, and I will do so much better if you'll let me.
我爱你 要是你允许 我会做得更好
Please, Jules.
求你了 朱尔斯
Let me make it right again.
让我改正这一切
You know what would be good?
你知道什么会有用吗
If you carried a handkerchief.
你要是带了手帕就会有用了
Have you called townsend yet?
你给汤森德打电话了吗
Because if I've ever met anyone who doesn't need a boss,
如果我见过谁不需要上司
it was you.
那人只有你
I was just about to call him and tell him I changed my mind.
我正打算打电话给他 告诉他我改变主意了
I mean, we're good here.
我意思是大家在这都不错
We're gonna make it.
我们会成功
I'm gonna make sure we make it.
我要保证我们成功
Good.
好的
Becky.
贝姬
Where's Ben?
本在哪
I'm not sure. He said he was taking the day off.
不清楚 他说他今天请假
Fiona.
菲欧娜
Do you know where Ben is?
你知道本在哪吗
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰了
That's okay.
没关系
Extend your left arm, Jules.
伸出你的左臂 朱尔斯
Left knee up...
抬起左膝
Breathe and relax for inner balance.
呼吸 放松 找到内在平衡
- Am I doing it right? - Almost.
- 我做得对吗 - 差不多
Got something good to tell you.
我有好消息告诉你
Great. Tell me when we're done.
太好了 做完告诉我吧
Breathe deeply, Jules.
深呼吸 朱尔斯
That's it, out there.
那样就对了
This up.
抬手
译者/微博@ Emtee微信公号 emteeoa
Translated by Emtee