火星救援 The Martian

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 雷德利·斯科特

演员: 马特·达蒙 / 杰西卡·查斯坦 / 克里斯汀·韦格 / 杰夫·丹尼尔斯 / 迈克尔·佩纳 / 凯特·玛拉 / 肖恩·宾 / 塞巴斯蒂安·斯坦 / 唐纳德·格洛弗 / 切瓦特·埃加福 / 阿卡塞尔·亨涅


台词
TSG娱乐公司
出 品二 十 世 纪 福 克 斯 电 影 公 司
联合出品TSG 娱乐公司
火星救援
阿西达里亚平原
All right, team,
队员们
stay in sight of each other.
不要脱离彼此的视线
美国航空航天局-阿瑞斯3-降落地点
Let's make NASA proud today.
让航天局今日以我们为荣吧美国航空航天局-阿瑞斯3-降落地点
任务日期: 第18个火星日
美国航空航天局-阿瑞斯3-降落地点
How's it looking over there, Watney?
那边情况如何 沃特尼?美国航空航天局-阿瑞斯3-降落地点
Well, you'll be happy to hear...
有好消息...美国航空航天局-阿瑞斯3-降落地点
Well, you'll be happy to hear...
有好消息...
that in Grid Section 14-28,
在第14-28号采样区
the particles were predominantly coarse...
土壤颗粒大多很粗糙...
but in 29, they're much finer...
但第29号的就精细得多...
and they should be ideal for chem analysis.
很适合用于化学分析
Oh, wow. Did everybody hear that?
大家听见了吗?
Mark just discovered dirt.
马克刚发现了尘土
Should we alert the media?
该不该报告媒体?
Sorry, what are you doing today, Martinez?
抱歉 马丁尼兹 你今天又在干什么呢?
Making sure the MAV is still upright?
确保火星升空载具还立着?
I'd like you to know
你要知道
that visual inspection of the equipment...
检查设备外观...
is imperative to mission success.
可是任务成功的必要条件
I also would like to report that the MAV is still upright.
而且我要报告 载具确实还立着
Watney,
沃特尼
you keep leaving your channel open...
你的频道一直开着...
which leads to Martinez responding...
马丁尼兹就会一直回着...
which leads to all of us listening...
大家就会一直听着...
which leads to me being annoyed.
就会把我吵烦了
Roger that.
收到
Martinez, the captain would like you to please...
马丁尼兹 船长想让你...
shut your smart mouth.
闭上你的臭嘴
We'd prefer to use a different adjective
我们更想换个词
to describe Martinez's mouth.
来形容马丁尼兹的大嘴巴
Did Beck just insult me?
贝克刚是在侮辱我吗?
"Dr. Beck." And yes.
是"贝克医生" 而且答案是"是"
Happy to turn the radios off from here, Commander.
很乐意现在关闭通讯 指挥官
Just say the word.
下命令吧
Wait, Johanssen.
等等 约翰森
Constant communication is the hallmark...
持续通讯标志着...
Shut 'em off.
关了吧
No.
不要
No. Excuse me.
不要 等等
I apologize for my countrymen, Vogel.
为我的同胞道歉 沃格尔
Accepted.
接受了
How many samples do we need, Commander?
需要多少样品 指挥官?
Seven.
7份
100 grams each.
每份100克
警报 任务状态更新
紧急情况任务状态更新
警报 任务状态更新
We have a mission update. A storm warning.
有任务更新 风暴预警
Commander, you should come inside.
指挥官 进来一下
You're gonna want to see this.
来看看这个
What is it?
看什么?
A storm warning.
风暴预警
I saw that in this morning's briefing.
我在今早的简报中读到了
We'll be inside before it hits.
在它抵达前我们会回到室内
Yeah, they upgraded their estimate.
但是他们提升了预估等级
The storm's gonna be a lot worse.
风暴比预计强烈得多
Martinez, how does it look?
马丁尼兹 天气怎么样?
Not good.
不太好
紧急情况 强力暴风接近
"1,200 kilometers in diameter, bearing 24.41 degrees."
"直径1200公里 方位24.41度"
That's tracking right towards us.
正朝我们正面袭来
"Based on current escalation,
"根据当前增强的速度
"estimated force of 8,600 newtons."
预测强度达8600牛顿"
What's the abort force?
多大强度需要放弃任务?
7,500.
七千五
Anything more than that and the MAV could tip.
超过那个值 升空载具可能倾倒
Do we scrub?
要中止任务吗?
Begin abort procedure.
启动中止程序
We are estimating with a margin of error.
预估有一定的误差
We could wait it out.
我们可以等等看
Let's wait it out.
等等看吧
Let's wait it out.
就等等看吧
Commander?
指挥官?
Prep emergency departure.
准备紧急撤离
Commander?
指挥官?
We're scrubbed. That's an order.
中止任务 这是命令
Martinez, how long before take-off?
马丁尼兹 还有多久起飞?
12 minutes.
12分钟
气闸
Visibility is almost zero.
可见度几乎为零气闸
宇航服数据
Anyone gets lost,
如果迷路任务日期第18个火星日
hone in on my suit's telemetry.
马上向我宇航服的信号源靠拢任务日期第18个火星日
hone in on my suit's telemetry.
马上向我宇航服的信号源靠拢
You ready?
准备好了吗?
气闸减压中
Ready.
准备好了
Commander, are you okay?
指挥官 你没事吧?
I'm okay.
我没事
气闸
宇航服数据
Commander, we're at 10 degrees,
指挥官 目前载具倾角10度
and the MAV is gonna tip at 12.3.
到12.3度就会翻倒了
Hey! We might be able to keep the MAV from tipping.
也许可以阻止它翻倒
How?
怎么阻止?
Use the cables from the comms mast as guy-lines...
用通讯电缆作为固定绳...
anchor it with the Rover's.
把它绑到火星车上
Watch out!
小心!
Watney!
沃特尼!
宇航服数据
宇航服数据
任务日期第18个火星日
Warning. Suit breach detected.
警报 宇航服破损
What happened?
发生什么了?
He was hit.
他被击中了
Watney, report.
沃特尼 报告情况
Before we lost telemetry,
在他的生化信号中断前
his decompression alarm went off.
他的减压警报响了
Where did you last see him?
你最后在哪儿看到他的?
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
What are the vitals on his suit?
他宇航服的生命体征是多少?
He's offline.
他离线了
A complete loss of signal on Watney.
沃特尼的信号完全中断了
- Beck! - Yeah.
- 贝克! - 在
How long can he survive decompression?
减压情况下他能存活多久?
Less than a minute.
不到一分钟
Line up, walk west.
排成一列 向西走
He may be prone. We don't wanna step over him.
他可能趴在地上 不要踩到他
Commander...
指挥官...
We're at 10.5 degrees.
目前倾角为10.5度
Warning. Excessive tilt.
警报 过度倾斜
Tilting to 11 with all the gusts of wind.
大风正把它吹向11度
Copy that.
收到
Everyone, hone in on Martinez's suit.
所有人 向马丁尼兹宇航服位置移动
It'll get you to airlock. Get in, prep for launch.
它会带你们到气闸室 进去后准备发射
What about you, Commander?
你呢 指挥官?
I'm gonna search a little longer. Get moving!
我再搜索一会儿 你们快走!
Go!
走吧!
Watney!
沃特尼!
Watney, report!
沃特尼 报告情况!
The MAV's at 11.6 degrees.
目前倾斜11.6度
One good gust and we're tipping.
再来阵大风就要翻了
If it tips, you launch.
如果倾倒 你就发射
You really think I'm gonna leave you behind?
你以为我会丢下你不管?
That's an order, Martinez.
这是命令 马丁尼兹
Mark!
马克!
Mark! Can you hear me?
马克! 能听见吗?
Martinez, what about the proximity radar?
马丁尼兹 能用近程雷达吗?
Could that detect Watney's suit?
能探测到他的宇航服吗?
It's made to see the Hermes from orbit...
它是用来找轨道上的赫尔墨斯号...
not a little piece of metal from a single suit.
而不是宇航服上的小块金属
Give it a try.
试试吧
Roger.
收到
What is she thinking? She knows
她想什么呢? 她知道
the infrared can't get through a sandstorm.
红外线没法穿透沙尘暴
She's grasping for anything.
死马当活马医吧
We've got negative contact
近程雷达上
on the proximity radar.
没有接触信息
Nothing?
什么都没有?
No. I can barely see the Hab.
没有 都快看不清栖息舱了
Commander, I know you don't wanna hear this, but...
指挥官 我知道你不想听 可是...
Mark is dead.
马克死了
Commander!
指挥官!
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you, man?
你到底怎么回事?
My friend just died.
我的朋友刚死了
I don't want my commander to die, too.
我不想再搭上指挥官
Stability warning.
稳定性警报
We're tipping!
我们要翻了!
Commander, you need to get back to the ship, now!
指挥官 你得回飞船上来 立刻!
13 degrees.
13度
If we pass balance, we'll never rock back.
如果失衡 就无法恢复
I've got one more trick left,
我还剩最后一招 要是不行
and then I'm following orders, Commander.
我就执行升空命令 指挥官
You're firing the OMS?
你启动了轨道机动系统?
That's right.
没错
Commander!
指挥官!
On my way.
我来了
Johanssen, let's go.
约翰森 走吧
Mark!
马克!
We're at 11.5 and holding.
倾角保持11.5度
Ready to go on your command.
准备执行命令
Ready to launch.
准备发射
Commander.
指挥官
I need you to verbally tell me whether or not to.
我需要您口头下令
Launch.
发射
At around 4:30 a.m.
中央标准时间...
Central Standard Time...
约凌晨4:30左右...
our satellites detected a storm
我们的卫星监测到一场风暴
approaching the Ares 3 mission site on Mars.
袭向阿瑞斯3火星任务地点
At 6:45, the storm had escalated to severe...
6:45时 风暴升级...
and we had no choice but to abort the mission.
我们别无选择 只能放弃任务
Thanks to the quick action of Commander Lewis...
多亏刘易斯指挥官的快速反应...
astronauts Beck, Johanssen, Martinez and Vogel...
贝克 约翰森 马丁尼兹和沃格尔等宇航员...
were all able to reach the Mars Ascent Vehicle...
顺利抵达火星升空载具...
and perform an emergency launch at 7:28 Central Time.
并在中央时间7:28紧急升空突发新闻: 阿瑞斯3任务宇航员返航
突发新闻: 阿瑞斯3任务宇航员返航
Unfortunately, during the evacuation...
不幸的是 撤离期间...
astronaut Mark Watney was struck by debris and killed.
马克·沃特尼宇航员被碎片击中去世
Commander Lewis and the rest of her team...
刘易斯指挥官和其余船员...
were able to intercept safely with the Hermes
与赫尔墨斯号安全对接
and are now heading home.
现在正在返航
But Mark Watney is dead.
但是马克·沃特尼不幸罹难
Director Sanders!
桑德斯局长!
Oxygen level critical.
氧气浓度过高
Oxygen level critical.
氧气浓度过高
Oxygen level...
氧气浓度...
Pressure stable.
气压稳定
Fuck.
该死
栖息舱日志 用户登录
马克·沃特尼
Okay.
好了
Hello, this is Mark Watney, astronaut.
你好 我是宇航员马特·沃特尼
I'm entering this log for the record...
我记录下这份日志...
in case I don't make it.
以防我没能活下来
It is 06:53 on Sol 19...
现在是任务第19个火星日 6:53...
and I'm alive.
我还活着
Obviously.
显而易见
But I'm guessing that's gonna come as a surprise
但对我的队友和航天局来说
to my crewmates and to NASA.
这是个意外
And to the entire world, really, so...
对全世界来说也是如此 所以...
surprise.
没想到吧
I did not die on Sol 18.
我没有死在第18个火星日
Best I can figure...
我大概知道...
this length of our primary communications antenna
这么长的主体通讯天线
broke off...
断了...
and tore through my bio-monitor...
刺穿了我的生化检测器...
and ripped a hole in me as well.
也在我身上穿了个洞
But the antenna and the blood, really,
可是天线和血
managed to seal the breach in my suit...
逐渐堵住了宇航服上的破洞...
which kept me alive,
让我活了下来
even though the crew must have thought I was dead.
不过船员肯定认为我已经死了
I have no way to contact NASA.
我没法联系航天局
And even if I could, it's gonna be four years...
就算联系上了 也还要四年...
until a manned mission can reach me.
才有下一次载人任务
And I'm in a Hab designed to last 31 days.
而我所在的栖息舱设计寿命是31天
If the oxygenator breaks, I'm gonna suffocate.
如果氧合机坏了 我会窒息而死
If the water reclaimer breaks, I'll die of thirst.
水循环装置坏了 我会渴死
If the Hab breaches, I'm just gonna, kind of...
如果栖息舱泄露 我会...
implode.
炸裂而亡
And if by some miracle, none of that happens...
就算遇上奇迹 那些都没发生...
eventually I'm gonna run out of food.
我也会耗尽食物后饿死
So...
所以...
yeah.
是的
Yeah.
没错
约 翰 森
I'm not gonna die here.
我不要死在这
第21个火星日
厨房
32...
32份...
33...
33份...
34...
34份...
35, 36.
35份 36份
Sweet and sour chicken.
糖醋鸡
真空清除
感恩节再打开!!
What do we got?
这是什么?
终端
Right, let's do the math.
好 来计算一下终端
Our surface mission here was supposed to last 31 sols.
我们的地表任务原定持续31个火星日终端
For redundancy, they sent 68 sols worth of food.
但他们送来了够68个火星日的食物终端
That's for 6 people.
那是给6个人的终端
So for just me, that's gonna last 300 sols...
我一个人可以吃300个火星日...终端
which I figure I can stretch to 400 if I ration.
省着用可以撑到400终端
So I got to figure out a way to grow
所以我要想办法终端
three years' worth of food here.
种出够吃三年的食物终端
终端
On a planet where nothing grows.
但这星球可是寸草不生啊终端
终端
Luckily...
幸好...终端
终端
I'm a botanist.
我是植物学家终端
终端
马克·沃特尼 植物学家
终端
Mars will come to fear my botany powers.
火星啊 在我的种菜能力下颤抖吧终端
终端
有机废弃物
人体排泄物
马克·沃特尼
宇航服数据
宇航服数据
气闸
Pressure stable.
气压稳定气闸
气闸
厨房
Staple came out.
订书钉掉出来了厨房
Staple came out.
订书钉掉出来了
第24个火星日
Fuck you, Mars.
去你妈的 火星
第31个火星日
厨房
Johanssen, Jesus.
约翰森 天啊
第36个火星日
# Sunday, Monday, Happy Days #
# 周日 周一 好开心 #
# Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days #
# 周二 周三 好开心 #
# Thursday, Friday, Happy Days #
# 周四 周五 好开心 #
# The weekend comes, my cycle hums #
# 周末来临 自行车轮 #
# Ready to race to you #
# 已不禁驶向你 #
The problem is water.
问题是水不够
I have created 126 square meters of soil.
我弄出126平米的农地
But every cubic meter of soil requires
但每立方米土壤需要
40 liters of water to be farmable.
40升水来灌溉
So I gotta make a lot more water.
必须制造出大量的水
Good thing is, I know the recipe.
好消息是 我知道配方
You take hydrogen, you add oxygen, you burn.
弄点氢气 加点氧气 点燃
Now, I have hundreds of liters
现在降落载具上有
of unused hydrazine at the MDV.
数百公升未使用的联氨
If I run the hydrazine over an iridium catalyst,
假如燃烧联氨和铱催化剂
it'll separate into N2 and H2.
就能生成氮和氢
And then if I just direct the hydrogen into a small area...
然后将氢气导入一个小容器...
and burn it.
点燃
Luckily, in the history of humanity...
还好 在人类历史中...
nothing bad has ever happened
还从未因为点燃氢气
from lighting hydrogen on fire.
而弄出什么坏事
NASA hates fire.
航天局讨厌火
Because of the whole
因为火
"fire makes everybody die in space" thing.
"会让大家死在太空里"
So, everything they sent us up here with
所以他们送来的一切物品
is flame-retardant...
都是防火的...
with the notable exception of...
不过有个例外...
Martinez's personal items.
马丁尼兹的个人物品
I am sorry, Martinez.
马丁尼兹 对不住了
But if you didn't want me to go through your stuff...
但要是你不想我翻你的东西...
you shouldn't have left me for dead on a desolate planet.
就不该丢我在这无人星球上等死
By the way, I'm figuring you're gonna be
顺便一说 考虑到我现在的情况
fine with this, given my present situation.
你应该会同意我这么做的
What's everybody doing?
你们在干嘛呢?
Taking a holiday from being cool?
当来这度假的?
Counting on you.
靠你了
So, yeah, I blew myself up.
是的 我把自己炸飞了
Best guess...
我猜是因为...
I forgot to account for the excess oxygen...
我计算时 忘了将...
that I've been exhaling when I did my calculations.
自己呼出的多余氧气算进去
Because I'm stupid.
因为我蠢
Yeah, I'm gonna get back to work here...
只要耳鸣一消失...
just as soon as my ears stop ringing.
我就立马回去干活
Interesting side note,
值得一提的是
this is actually how the Jet Propulsion Lab was founded.
喷气推进实验室就是这样成立的
Five guys at Caltech were trying to make rocket fuel...
加州理工的五个人想制造火箭燃料...
and they nearly burned down their dorm.
差点烧光寝室
And rather than expel them...
但校方并没有劝退他们...
they banished them to a nearby farm,
而是将其赶到附近的农场
told them to keep working.
让他们继续实验
And now we have a space program.
现在才能有太空计划
Okay.
好的
厨房
厨房
厨房
第48个火星日
第54个火星日
Hey, there.
你好啊
The nation was blessed
马克服务于太空计划
to have Mark serving in our space program.
是国家之福
While his loss will be deeply felt...
在深切哀悼他离去的同时...
the men and women of NASA will soldier forth...
航天局诸位成员在未来的任务中...
onward and upward in the mission of their agency.
仍将迎难而上 奋发进取
特迪·桑德斯美国航空航天局局长
特迪·桑德斯美国航空航天局局长
By doing so, they honor the legacy
以此纪念马克留下的 特迪·桑德斯美国航空航天局局长
Mark's leaving behind...
宝贵遗产... 特迪·桑德斯美国航空航天局局长
Mark's leaving behind...
宝贵遗产...
and they ensure his sacrifice will not be in vain.
亦是确保他的牺牲不会白费
德州休斯顿 约翰逊太空中心
德州休斯顿 约翰逊太空中心
航空航天局火星任务负责人 文森特·卡普
I have the honor of speaking
我非常荣幸地
not only for the men and women of NASA...
代表航空航天局的全体成员...
but for people all over the world...
以及全世界人民在此致辞...
I thought you gave a lovely speech, by the way.
我觉得你讲得不错
I need you to authorize my satellite time.
我需要你授权我卫星使用时间
It's not gonna happen.
那不行
We're funded for five Ares missions.
项目资金预算是五次阿瑞斯任务
I think I can get Congress to authorize a sixth.
我也许能让国会批准第六次
- No. - Ares 3 evac'd after 18 sols.
- 不行 - 阿瑞斯3刚过18个火星日就撤离了
There's half a mission worth of supplies up there.
上面还留有一半的补给
I can sell it at a fraction
新增任务的花费
of the cost of a normal mission...
只要普通任务的几分之一...
and all I have to know is what's left of our assets.
我只要知道那里还有什么可用就行
You're not the only one who needs satellite time.
不是只有你需要使用卫星
We've got the Ares 4 supply missions coming up.
阿瑞斯4的补给任务就要开始了
We should be focusing on the Schiaparelli Crater.
我们应该专注在斯基亚帕雷利撞击坑上
Okay, we got 12 satellites up there.
火星轨道有12颗卫星
Surely we can spare a few hours...
一定可以挪出几个小时...
It's not about the satellite time, Vince.
不是卫星时间的问题 文森特
We're a public domain organization.
我们是一个公共组织
We need to be transparent on this.
对外需做到公开透明
Okay.
所以呢
The second we point the satellites at the Hab...
卫星一指向栖息舱...
I broadcast pictures
就是向全球公布
of Mark Watney's dead body to the world.
沃特尼的尸体照片
You're afraid of a PR problem?
你在担心公关危机?
Of course I'm afraid of a PR problem.
我当然担心
Another mission?
新增任务预算?
Congress won't reimburse us for a paper clip...
假如宇航员的尸体上了华盛顿邮报的头条...
if I put a dead astronaut on the front page
国会恐怕连根回形针的预算
of The Washington Post.
都不会批
He's not going anywhere, Teddy. I mean, he's not...
特迪 他哪都去不了 他不会...
He's not gonna decompose, you know.
他的尸体又不会腐烂分解
He's gonna be up there forever.
会永远留在那里
Meteorology estimates that he'll be covered in sand...
照气象学估计 一年内他的尸体...
from normal weather activity within a year.
就会被不断累积的沙子掩埋
We can't wait a year. We got work to do.
我们不能干等一年 还有任务呢
Ares 5 won't even launch for five years.
阿瑞斯5还有五年才发射
We have plenty of time.
时间多得很
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, consider this.
不妨这么想
Right now, the world's on our side.
现在公众在我们这边
Sympathy for the Watney family.
他们同情沃特尼的家人
Ares 6 could bring his body home.
阿瑞斯6可以运他的遗体回家
Now, we don't say that's the purpose of the mission...
我们不说那是任务的主要目的...
but we make it clear that that would be a part of it.
但可以明确那是任务的一部分
We frame it that way.
就这么粉饰
More support from Congress. But not if we wait a year.
可以获得国会更大的支持 但不能等上一年
We wait a year, nobody gives a shit.
再等一年 谁还关心这事
德州休斯顿 约翰逊太空中心
凌晨1:30
明迪·帕克 航空航天局 卫星通讯中心
收到信息 发件人文森特·卡普
Vincent Kapoor?
文森特·卡普?
你好 明迪 请查以下坐标
6-2.
六二
7-6-2.
七六二
Acidalia Planitia.
阿西达里亚平原
第54个火星日
第18个火星日
第18个火星日
第54个火星日
What?
怎么会?
第54个火星日
第54个火星日
第18个火星日
第54个火星日
第18个火星日
第54个火星日
第54个火星日
第18个火星日
第54个火星日
Hi. Security?
你好 安保吗?
This is Mindy Park in SatCon.
我是卫星中心的明迪·帕克
I need the emergency contact for Vincent Kapoor.
我需要文森特·卡普的紧急联络号码
Yes, him.
对 就是他
Yes, it's an emergency!
是的 情况紧急!
How sure?
有多大把握?
100%.
百分之百
You've got to be shitting me.
你他妈开什么玩笑
安妮·蒙特罗斯 航空航天局媒体关系总监
安妮·蒙特罗斯 航空航天局媒体关系总监
Prove it to me.
证明给我看安妮·蒙特罗斯 航空航天局媒体关系总监
Prove it to me.
证明给我看
For a start...
首先...
the solar panels have been cleaned.
太阳能电池板被清理过
They could have been cleaned by wind.
可能是风吹干净的
Back it up. Look at Rover 2.
倒回去 看2号火星车
According to the logs,
根据日志
Commander Lewis took it out on Sol 17...
刘易斯在第17个火星日开它外出...
plugged it into the Hab to recharge.
然后接上栖息舱充电
It's been moved.
它被移动过了
She could have forgotten to log the move.
也许她忘了写进日志
No, not likely.
不大可能
Why don't we just ask Lewis?
为什么不直接问刘易斯?
Let's get on CAPCOM and ask her directly right now.
我们去找通讯员 现在就直接问她
No. No.
不 不
If Watney is really alive,
如果沃特尼真的还活着
we don't want the Ares 3 crew to know.
我们也不想让阿瑞斯3的船员知道
How can you not tell them?
怎么能不告诉他们?
They have another 10 months on their trip home.
他们还有十个月才能回到家
Space travel is dangerous.
太空旅行很危险
They need to be alert and undistracted.
他们需要保持警惕 不能分心
But they already think he's dead.
但他们以为他死了
And they'd be devastated to find out
他们要是知道他被活生生抛弃
they left him there alive.
一定会方寸大乱
I'm sorry, but you have not thought this through.
不好意思 你们是不是还没想明白
What are we gonna say? "Dear America...
我们要怎么说? "亲爱的美国人民...
remember that astronaut we killed
还记得牺牲的那个宇航员吗?
and had a really nice funeral for?
我们为其举办了庄严的葬礼
Turns out he's alive and we left him on Mars. Our bad.
但他还活着 被抛弃在火星上 是我们的错
Sincerely, NASA."
航天局 敬上"
Do you realize the shitstorm that is about to hit us?
你们有没有意识到即将袭来的丑闻风暴?
How are we going to handle the public?
消息怎么公布?
Legally, we have 24 hours to release these pictures.
依据法律要在24小时内公开这些照片
We release a statement with them.
我们要配上相关声明
We don't want people working it out on their own.
不能让民众自己研究得出结论
Yes, sir.
是 局长
But if my math is right, he's going to starve to death
但要是我没算错 在救援抵达前
long before we can help him.
他就饿死了
Can you imagine what he's going through up there?
能想象他在那儿正经历些什么吗?
He's 50 million miles away from home.
他身在远离家园5000英里的地方
He thinks he's totally alone.
完全孤独一人
He thinks we gave up on him.
以为我们放弃了他
What does that do to a man, psychologically?
这对他的心理是怎样一种打击?
What the hell is he thinking right now?
他现在会想些什么呢?
终端
I'm definitely gonna die up here...
再听一会这要命的迪斯科...终端
if I have to listen to any more god-awful disco music.
我绝对会死在这里终端
if I have to listen to any more god-awful disco music.
我绝对会死在这里
My God, Commander Lewis,
天啊 指挥官刘易斯
couldn't you have packed anything from this century?
你就不能带点本世纪的东西吗?
# Turn the beat around #
# 跟着节奏摇摆 #
No, I am not gonna "turn the beat around."
不 我才不要 "跟着节奏摇摆"
I refuse to.
我拒绝
Mr. Sanders? Mr. Sanders?
桑德斯先生?
What attempts have been made
你们尝试过与
to make contact with Mark Watney?
沃特尼取得联系吗?
We're working on it.
我们正在努力
Does he have enough supplies to survive?
他有足够的食物吗?
We'll be looking into that.
我们会进行调查
What does this say about the agency?
此事对该部门有何影响?
Are you gonna resign?
你会请辞吗?
No.
不会
Director Sanders!
桑德斯局长!
第70个火星日
It's time to start thinking long term.
是时候做长远打算了
The next NASA mission is Ares 4...
下一个航天任务是阿瑞斯4...
and it's supposed to land at Schiaparelli Crater...
它计划降落在斯基帕雷利撞击坑...
3200 kilometers away.
离这儿3200公里
3,200 kilometers.
3200公里
In four years, when the next Ares crew arrives,
4年后 阿瑞斯4的船员到达时
I'll have to be there.
我得在那儿
Which means I have to get to the crater.
也就是说我必须要去撞击坑
Okay, so here's the rub.
好 那么问题来了
I've got one working Rover
我有一辆火星车可用
designed to go a max distance of 35 kilometers...
最远在行驶35公里后...
before the battery has to be recharged at the Hab.
就必须在栖息舱充电
That's Problem A.
这是第一个问题
Problem B is this journey's gonna take me
第二个问题是这次旅途
roughly 50 days to complete.
需要花50天左右
So I gotta live for 50 days...
我要在火星车里过50天...
inside a Rover with marginal life support
而最低限度的生命支持装置
the size of a small van.
有小货车那么大
铺位
So, in the face of overwhelming odds,
在压倒性的劣势下铺位
I'm left with only one option.
我只有一个选择铺位
I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this.
用科学狠狠地干它铺位
I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this.
用科学狠狠地干它
内部摄像头
内部摄像头
Okay, so, success.
我成功了
I have doubled my battery life by scavenging Rover 1.
我拆了1号火星车的蓄电池 使电量加倍
But if I use the heater...
不过要是加热器打开...
I will burn through half my battery every day.
每天会消耗掉一半的电量
If I do not use my heater, I will be...
但要是不开 那我就...
slowly killed by the laws of thermodynamics.
被热力学定律慢慢冷死
I would love to solve this problem right now
我很想马上解决这个问题
but unfortunately...
但遗憾的是...
my balls are frozen.
我的蛋都冻僵了
内部摄像头
任务日期第74个火星日
I can't. I'm calling it. I'm calling it.
不行了 我要回去了
内部摄像头
任务日期第74个火星日
Good news, I may have a solution
好消息 我可能找到了
to my heating problem.
解决取暖问题的方法
Bad news, it involves me digging up
坏消息 我需要挖出一台
the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator.
放射性同位素热电机
Now, if I remember my training correctly,
要是没记错之前的培训内容
one of the lessons was titled...
有一节课的课题就是...
"Don't Dig Up the Big Box of Plutonium, Mark."
"不要把一大箱钚挖出来 马克"
I get it. RTGs are good for spacecraft,
我明白 热电机很适合用于航天器
but if they rupture around humans...
可一旦在人类附近泄露...
no more humans.
那人类就灭绝了
Which is why we buried it when we arrived.
因此我们一登陆就将它埋起来
And planted that flag...
还插了一面旗子...
so we would never be stupid enough
防止以后我们犯蠢
to accidentally go near it again.
无意中靠近它
But as long as I don't break it...
但只要我不弄破它...
I almost just said
我差点大声说出
"Everything will be fine" out loud.
"就不会有事的"
Look, the point is, I'm not cold anymore.
重点是我现在已经不冷了
And sure, I could choose to think
当然我可以选择继续担心
about the fact that I'm warm...
为我提供热量的...
because I have a decaying
是在我身后衰变的
radioactive isotope riding right behind me...
放射性同位素...
but right now, I got bigger problems on my hands.
但现在更严重的是其他问题
内部摄像头
任务日期第76个火星日
I have scoured every single data file
我翻遍了刘易斯指挥官任务日期第76个火星日
on Commander Lewis' personal drive.
个人硬盘上的每一个文件任务日期第76个火星日
This is officially the least disco song she owns.
发现最不迪斯科的也只有这首任务日期第76个火星日
任务日期第76个火星日
# Lookin' for some hot stuff #
# 我要找点热辣的 #任务日期第76个火星日
# Baby, this evenin' #
# 宝贝 就在今晚 #任务日期第76个火星日
# I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight #
# 我想来点热辣的 宝贝 就在今夜 #任务日期第76个火星日
# I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight #
# 我想来点热辣的 宝贝 就在今夜 #
# I want some hot stuff, baby, this evenin' #
# 我要来点热辣的 宝贝 就在今晚 #
# Gotta have some hot stuff Gotta have some love tonight #
# 今夜要热起来 今夜要爱起来 #
# Hot stuff #
# 热辣的 #
# I need hot stuff #
# 我想来点热辣的 #
# I want some hot stuff #
# 我要来点热辣的 #
# I need hot stuff #
# 我想来点热辣的 #
- Yeah. - Where is Watney going?
- 这位 - 沃特尼要去哪?
We believe that he's preparing for a journey.
我们认为他是在准备远行
He's been conducting incremental tests...
他一直在进行递增式测试...
taking the Rover 2 out for longer
2号火星车每次开出的距离
and longer trips each time.
都比前次更远
To what end? Why would he leave
目的地呢? 他为什么要离开
the relative safety of the Hab?
相对安全的栖息舱呢?
Well, we think that he plans to travel
我们认为他计划前往
to the Ares 4 launch site...
阿瑞斯4的发射场...
in order to make contact with us,
好与我们取得联系
but it would be a dangerous gamble.
不过那会是一场危险的赌博
But if we could talk to him,
要是我们能联系上他
we would tell him to stay put...
就会让他待在原地...
and to trust that we are doing everything in our power
相信我们正在动用一切力量
to bring him home alive.
将他活着带回家
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Don't say "Bring him home alive," Vincent.
不要说"将他活着带回家" 文森特
You know what? These interviews aren't easy.
要应付这些采访可不容易
So God forbid I try to say something
我想要说些积极向上的话
proactive and positive.
也无可厚非
Annie.
安妮
No more Vincent on TV. Copy that.
不要再让文森特上电视了 明白
76 kilometers. Am I reading that right?
76公里 我没看错吧?
Are you asking me?
你在问我吗?
I am.
是啊
Yes, sir.
没错 局长
Mark drove two hours straightaway from the Hab...
马克从栖息舱笔直开了两小时...
did a short EVA and then drove for another two.
然后在舱外活动了一会 又开了两个小时
We think the EVA was to change batteries.
我们认为他去舱外是为了换电池
He didn't load up the oxygenator
他没带氧合器
or the water reclaimer?
或是水循环装置吗?
Every 41 hours, there's a 17 minute gap.
每隔41小时就有17分钟的监测空窗
It's just the way the orbits work...
卫星轨道就是这么运作的...
so it's possible that we missed something.
所以可能会遗漏信息
I want that gap down to four minutes.
把空窗缩短到4分钟
I'm giving you total authority
我给你充分权限
over satellite trajectories and orbital adjustments.
对卫星轨道进行必要调整
Make it happen.
搞定它
Okay.
好的
Let's assume Miss Park didn't miss anything.
假定帕克没漏掉任何信息
So Mark's not going to Ares 4. Yet.
那马克就不是去阿瑞斯4 暂时不是
But he's smart enough to figure out
但他也明白
that's his only chance.
那里是他唯一的机会
Bruce, what's the earliest we can get a pre-supply there?
布鲁斯 预补给物资最快多久能送上去?
With the positions of Earth and Mars,
根据地火位置判断
布鲁斯·吴 喷气推进实验室主任
it'll take nine months.
需要九个月布鲁斯·吴 喷气推进实验室主任
布鲁斯·吴 喷气推进实验室主任
It'll take six months to build it in the first place.
首先建造飞行器就要六个月布鲁斯·吴 喷气推进实验室主任
It'll take six months to build it in the first place.
首先建造飞行器就要六个月
Three months.
三个月建好
Three?
三个月?
You're going to say it's impossible
你要说这是不可能的
and then I'm gonna make a speech...
然后我会跟你说一通...
about the blinding capabilities
实验室团队有多么的
of the JPL team...
杰出优秀...
and then you're going to do the math
然后你又要心算一番
in your head and say something like...
接着说些什么...
"The overtime alone will be a nightmare."
"光加班费就是个噩梦"
The overtime alone will be a nightmare.
光加班费就是个噩梦
Get started.
开始干吧
I'll find you the money.
我会搞定钱的事
米奇·亨德森 美国航空航天局赫尔墨斯号飞行总指挥
We need to tell the crew.
我们得把这件事告诉船员米奇·亨德森 美国航空航天局赫尔墨斯号飞行总指挥
Mitch, we've discussed this.
米奇 我们已经讨论过了米奇·亨德森 美国航空航天局赫尔墨斯号飞行总指挥
No, you discussed this.
不 是你们讨论过了米奇·亨德森 美国航空航天局赫尔墨斯号飞行总指挥
No, you discussed this.
不 是你们讨论过了
I'm the one who decides what's best for the crew.
我来决定怎么做对船员最好
They deserve to know.
他们有权得知真相
Once there's a real rescue plan, we'll tell them.
只要营救方案一落实 就告诉他们
Otherwise, it's moot.
否则说了也没意义
Bruce has three months to get the payload done.
布鲁斯有三个月的时间搞定负载问题
That's all that matters right now.
这是目前最关键的
We'll do our best.
我们将全力以赴
Mark dies if you don't.
不全力以赴 马克就死定了
第79个火星日
It's been 48 sols since I planted the potatoes.
土豆种下去已经48个火星日了第79个火星日
It's been 48 sols since I planted the potatoes.
土豆种下去已经48个火星日了
厨房
It's been 48 sols since I planted the potatoes.
土豆种下去已经48个火星日了
So now it's time to reap and re-sow.
现在该收获再重新播种了
They grew even better than I expected.
长势比预计的还要好
I now have 400 healthy potato plants.
我现在有400棵健康的土豆植株
I dug them up, being careful to leave their plants alive.
我将土豆挖出来 小心不伤害它们的植株
The smaller ones I'll reseed,
小一些的再种下去
the larger ones are my food supply.
大一些的留作食物
All natural, organic, Martian-grown potatoes.
火星出产的自然有机土豆
You don't hear that every day, do you?
这可不是随便能见到的吧?
厨房
And by the way, none of this matters at all...
另外 我要是联系不上航天局...任务日期第79个火星日
if I can't figure out a way to make contact with NASA.
这一切都是无用功任务日期第79个火星日
if I can't figure out a way to make contact with NASA.
这一切都是无用功
克里斯平原
铺位
I know what I'm gonna do.
我知道该做什么了铺位
I know what I'm gonna do.
我知道该做什么了
Oh! He's moving again.
他又开始移动了
Where the hell is he going?
他到底想去哪里?
He hasn't changed course for 13 days.
他已经13天没有变更过路线了
He's nowhere near the Ares 4.
根本不是去阿瑞斯4
Unless he's not taking a direct route.
除非他没打算走直线
He might be trying to avoid some obstacle.
可能想绕开一些障碍
What obstacle?
什么障碍?
It's Acidalia Planitia.
那里可是阿西达里亚平原
There's nothing out there except the...
什么障碍都没有 只有...
What?
什么?
I need a map.
我需要一张地图
Yeah.
Hey, come on. What are you doing?
拜托 你在做什么?
It's all right. It's all right.
没关系
Can I borrow this?
借我用一下
Okay, so where is the Hab location?
栖息舱的位置在哪?
31.2 degrees north, 28.5 degrees west.
北纬31.2度 西经28.5度
Okay. Mmm-hmm.
好的
Where's Watney?
沃特尼在哪里?
There.
那里
Okay.
好的
Okay. I know where he's going.
好了 我知道他想去哪了
I need to get on an airplane.
我得去赶飞机了
宇航服摄像头
喷气推进实验室加利福尼亚 帕萨迪纳市
Vincent, how are you?
文森特 你好吗?喷气推进实验室加利福尼亚 帕萨迪纳市
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你喷气推进实验室加利福尼亚 帕萨迪纳市
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good flight?
一路顺利吗?
Yeah.
挺好
It's in storage just around the corner.
就在转弯的仓库里面
Hey, Vincent, nice to see you again.
文森特 很高兴又见面了
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
What are the chances Mark can get it working again?
马克有多大可能修复它?
It's hard to say. We lost contact in '97.
很难说 我们97年就失联了
We think it was battery failure.
应该是供电故障
Though I'd like to point out
我得说明一下
it lasted three times longer than expected in any...
它的寿命比预期长了三倍...
Nobody's criticizing JPL's work, Bruce.
没人要批判实验室的工作 布鲁斯
I just need to speak to everybody
我只是想和97年在这里
that was here in '97.
工作的各位谈一谈
They're already here. Guys.
他们已经来了 各位
I'd like to introduce Vincent Kapoor.
这位是文森特·卡普
Director of Mars Missions for NASA.
航天局的火星任务总指挥
This is our current team...
这是我们当前的团队...
and our original project members.
还有之前的项目成员
- Is this the replica? - This is her.
- 这就是复制品吗? - 没错
Okay. Let's see it.
我们看看吧
Pathfinder.
探路者号
Pathfinder.
探路者号
第109个火星日
宇航服摄像头
Come on. Come on.
加油啊宇航服摄像头
Come on. Come on.
加油啊
Holy shit. Okay.
我的天啊
"Broadcasting status."
"无线电状态"
"Listening for telemetry signal."
"侦听遥测信号"
Okay. Signal acquired.
好 信号获得
- All right. - Okay.
- 很好 - 好的
Camera.
摄像头
Incoming.
正在接收
"Are you receiving me?"
"你们能看到我吗?"
"Yes. No."
"是 否"
Okay, point the camera at "yes."
把摄像头转向"是"
32-minute round-trip communications time.
信号往返需要32分钟
All he can do is ask yes or no questions...
他只能问一般疑问句...
and all we can do is point the camera.
我们只能用摄像头指答案
This won't exactly be an Algonquin Round Table
看来是无法重现阿尔冈昆圆桌会议阿尔冈昆圆桌会议: 1919-1929一个纽约市著名作家 批评家 演员的聚会
of snappy repartee.
妙语连珠一景了阿尔冈昆圆桌会议: 1919-1929一个纽约市著名作家 批评家 演员的聚会
- Are you kidding me? - Tim, Tim.
- 你还在说笑话? - 提姆
- Just point the camera. - Roger that.
- 转你的摄像头 - 收到
Pointing the camera.
转动摄像头
Yes!
太好了!
Yes!
太好了!
So here's the rub.
问题是这样的厨房
Somehow we have to have complex
我们要进行复杂的厨房
astrophysical engineering conversations...
天体物理工程学对话...厨房
厨房
using nothing but a still-frame camera...
但只能用静态摄像头...厨房
from 1996.
还是1996年产的厨房
厨房
Luckily...
万幸的是...厨房
厨房
the camera does spin.
那个摄像头可以旋转厨房
the camera does spin.
那个摄像头可以旋转
So I can make an alphabet.
所以我可以做一个字母表
It can't be our alphabet.
普通的字母表还不行
26 characters plus a question card
26张字母牌外加一张问号牌
into 360 gives us 13 degrees of arc.
一共360度 每张牌只有13度
That's way too narrow.
太窄了
I'd never know what the camera was pointing at.
无法判断摄像头指向哪
Hexadecimals.
十六进制
马丁尼兹 约翰森 贝克 刘易斯
Hexadecimals to the rescue.
十六进制来救场了
I figured one of you guys
你们中肯定有谁
kept an ASCII table lying around.
在这存了一套ASCII编码表ASCII中每个字母都有一个0到255之间的代码对应0到255之间的数字可以用十六进制值来表达
And I was right.
我猜对了ASCII中每个字母都有一个0到255之间的代码对应0到255之间的数字可以用十六进制值来表达
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I give you super-nerd Beth Johanssen.
为您介绍超级技术宅贝丝·约翰森
Who also had copies of Zork II...
她笔记本电脑里还有魔域2...均为早期解密冒险类游戏
and Leather Goddesses of Phobos on her personal laptop.
和皮草女神这两个游戏均为早期解密冒险类游戏
Seriously, Johanssen...
说真的 约翰森...
it's like the Smithsonian of loneliness on there.
这是火星上的孤独技术宅啊Smithsonian Institution: 史密森尼学会是美国一系列博物馆和研究机构的集合组织 旗下杂志常举办一些技术宅研讨会
Not that I'm complaining. Yes!
我倒不是在抱怨 太棒了!Smithsonian Institution: 史密森尼学会是美国一系列博物馆和研究机构的集合组织 旗下杂志常举办一些技术宅研讨会
Who am I to talk about loneliness?
我有什么资格说别人孤独?Smithsonian Institution: 史密森尼学会是美国一系列博物馆和研究机构的集合组织 旗下杂志常举办一些技术宅研讨会
宇航服摄像头
I know where he's going with this.
我知道他想干什么
"F, O."
"F和O"
"7, W."
"7和W"
怎么活下来的?
Vincent.
文森特
Vincent, wake up.
快醒醒
不是他们的错
Now that we can have more complicated conversations...
现在我们可以进行更复杂的对话了...
the smart people at NASA have sent me instructions
航天局的聪明人给了我
on how to hack the Rover...
如何黑进火星车的指令...
so that it can talk to Pathfinder.
用它跟探路者号通信
If I hack a tiny bit of code...
只要我向火星车的操作系统内...
just 20 instructions in the Rover's operating system...
插入仅仅20个指令的一小段代码...
NASA can link the Rover to Pathfinder's
航天局就可以把火星车和探路者号的
broadcasting frequency...
广播频率连在一起...
and we're in business.
我们就可以通话了
"Mark...
"马克...
this is Vincent Kapoor.
我是文森特·卡普
We've been watching you since Sol 54.
我们从第54个火星日就在关注你
The whole world is rooting for you.
全世界都在支持你
Amazing job getting Pathfinder.
找回探路者号这事干得漂亮
We're working on rescue plans.
我们正在研究营救计划
Meantime, we're putting together a supply mission...
同时 我们在准备一次补给任务...
to keep you fed until Ares 4 arrives."
以便你撑到阿瑞斯4到达"
来自喷气推进实验室
Okay.
Okay.
"Glad to hear it. Really looking forward to not dying."
"很高兴听到这些 很期待不用死"
"How's the crew?
"我的船员怎么样?
What did they say when they found out I was alive?"
他们知道我活着之后说了什么?"
Guys, can we get some space please?
大家先散一下好吗?
Me?
我吗?
Yeah, you.
对 就是你
Give me a sec.
一会就好
Just tell him.
直接告诉他吧
"We haven't told the crew you are alive yet.
我们还没告诉船员你还活着
We need them to concentrate on their mission."
我们需要他们专注在任务上"
What the fuck?
我操?
What the fuck?
我操?
Okay, he says, "They don't know I'm alive?
他说"他们不知道我活着?
What the..."F-word.
我... 脏字
F-word in gerund form.
F打头那个动名词
F-word, again, "is wrong with you?"
又是脏字 "你们啥毛病?"
"Mark, please watch your language.
"马克 注意言辞
Everything you type
你打的每一个单词
is being broadcast live all over the world."
都向全世界直播"
Yeah?
是吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
He is under a tremendous amount of stress.
他心理压力极大
I understand. We're working on it.
我明白 我们正在解决
I'm sure he didn't mean what he said.
我确定他没有那个意思
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您 总统先生
Problem is, Mark's right.
问题是 马克是对的
The longer we wait, the worse it's gonna get.
我们等得越久 事情就会越糟糕
We need to tell the crew.
我们需要告诉船员们
You're bringing this up while Vincent is in Pasadena...
文森特在帕萨迪纳 你选这时候提...
so he can't argue the other side.
他就没法跟你争辩了
I shouldn't have to answer to Vincent.
我就不该跟文森特讨论
Or anyone else.
或是跟任何人讨论
It's time, Teddy.
是时候了 特迪
赫尔墨斯号 离开火星四个月后
Commander Lewis?
刘易斯指挥官?
Go ahead.
请讲
Data dump is almost complete.
数据转储已经快完成了
Copy that. On my way.
收到 马上就去
You're in a hurry.
你看着很着急啊
Yeah.
My son turned three yesterday.
我儿子昨天满三岁了
Should be pictures of the party.
应该有派对照片
Got a batch of personals.
来了一批个人文件
Dispatching them to your laptops now.
正发往你们的笔记本电脑
I don't need to read Vogel's weird German fetish emails.
不用给我看沃格尔那些德文恋物癖邮件
They're telemetry updates.
是遥测数据更新
Hey, whatever does it for you, man.
不管是啥我都给你发过去了
致全体船员 收到视频文件
There's a video message.
有一条视频消息致全体船员 收到视频文件
There's a video message.
有一条视频消息
It's addressed to the whole crew.
是给全体船员的
Play it. Come on, guys.
播一下 各位快过来
I wanna get in on that telemetry action.
我想加入遥测行动
Hi, hello. It's Mitch. Mitch Henderson.
你好 我是米奇·亨德森
I have some news.
我有一个消息
There's no subtle way to put this.
实在没有更委婉的说法
Mark Watney is still alive.
沃特尼还活着
Oh, my God.
天啊
I know that's a surprise and I know
我知道这是个惊喜
you will have a lot of questions.
我也知道你们会有许多问题
But here are the basics.
基本情况是这样
He's alive and he's healthy.
他还活着并且身体健康
We found out two months ago and decided not to tell you.
我们两个月前才发现 并决定不告诉你们
- Two months? - Oh, my God.
- 两个月? - 天啊
I was strongly against that decision.
我个人强烈反对这个决定
We're telling you now because...
之所以现在说是因为...
we finally have communication with him...
我们终于和他建立了联系...
and a viable rescue plan.
并有了可行的营救方案
We'll give you a write-up of what happened,
会给你们发一份进展报告
a full write-up of everything.
包含所有详细情况
But it's not your fault.
但这不是你们的过错
Mark stresses that every time it comes up.
马克每次都会强调这一点
So...
所以...
take some time to absorb this.
花些时间来消化吧
And send all the questions you want.
把所有问题都发来
We'll answer them.
我们会解答的
All right. Henderson out.
好了 亨德森 完毕
Holy shit, he's alive.
我靠 他还活着
I left him behind.
我把他抛下了
- No. - No.
- 没有 - 没有
We all left together.
我们是一起抛下的
You were following orders.
你们是在执行命令
I left him behind.
是我把他抛下的
第128个火星日
So now that NASA can talk to me,
自从航天局能和我通上话第128个火星日
they won't shut up.
就再也没有闭嘴第128个火星日
they won't shut up.
就再也没有闭嘴
They want constant updates on every Hab system...
他们想对栖息舱所有系统实时监控...
and they got a room full of people
还有一屋子人打算对我的庄稼
trying to micromanage my crops.
进行精细化管理2号实验室
2号实验室
Which is awesome.
真是太棒了2号实验室
2号实验室
Look, I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything...
我并不是妄自尊大...2号实验室
but I am the greatest botanist on this planet, so...
但我是这星球上最伟大的植物学家 所以...2号实验室
2号实验室
One big bonus
和航天局交流
to this communication with NASA again...
有个额外奖励...
is the email. I'm getting them again.
我又能收到邮件了
Big data dumps like when I was on the Hermes.
像以前在赫尔墨斯号上一样收到大批数据
I even got one from the president.
我还收到一封总统的邮件
The coolest one, though, the coolest one I got...
不过收到最酷最酷的一封...
was from University of Chicago,
来自芝加哥大学
2号实验室
my alma mater.
我的母校任务日期第128个火星日
my alma mater.
我的母校
They say that once you grow crops somewhere...
他们说如果你在某地种上田...
you've officially colonized it.
你就正式"殖民"了它
2号实验室
任务日期第128个火星日
So, technically...
所以从技术角度讲...任务日期第128个火星日
任务日期第128个火星日
I colonized Mars.
我殖民了火星任务日期第128个火星日
I colonized Mars.
我殖民了火星
In your face, Neil Armstrong.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 瞧瞧咱的
In other news, there's been a request...
还有一个消息是要求我...
for me to pose for a photograph
在下一次通信时
on my next transmission.
摆个姿势拍照
I'm trying to figure out whether
我正在纠结到底是走
I should go with "High School Senior"...
清纯高中生风呢...
or "coquettish ingenue."
还是性感熟女风呢
But I'm not really sure
但我不确定
how that's gonna look with my spacesuit on.
穿上宇航服摆出来会是什么样
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
I asked for a photo, and what, he's The Fonz?
我要的是照片 这是什么 他是冯兹吗?美国一档情景喜剧的男主角 招牌动作是竖起两根大拇指
Just be grateful we got you something, Annie.
有东西就不错了 安妮美国一档情景喜剧的男主角 招牌动作是竖起两根大拇指
I can't use this, Vincent, and you know that.
这个没法用 文森特 你知道的
I need a picture of his face.
我需要他的面部照片
I could tell him to take off his helmet...
我可以叫他摘下头盔...
but then he'd, you know, die, so...
但那样他就会死 所以...
We'll release the photo
这张照片会用在
when we detail the rescue operation.
公布营救行动细节的时候
I want to announce we're launching
我想宣布在明年
some supplies to him next year...
霍曼转移窗口时间...
during the Hohmann Transfer Window.
我们会给他发射一批补给
Bruce, your team's still on schedule?
布鲁斯 你们能如期完成吗?
It'll be tight, but we'll make it.
很紧张 但我们会赶上的
Nine-month travel time.
九个月的飞行时间
That puts the probe to Mars on Sol 868.
等到了火星就是第868个火星日
Did we get the botany team's analysis?
拿到植物学小组的分析了吗?
Yeah, they estimate Mark's crops will last till Sol 912.
嗯 他们估计马克的庄稼能坚持到第912个火星日
They grudgingly admit that he's doing great work.
他们勉强承认马克干得不错
Grudgingly?
勉强?
Yeah. Mark has a tendency to tell them
对 他们只要质疑马克的决定
to have sex with themselves...
马克就喜欢叫他们...
whenever they question one of his decisions.
和自己发生性关系
Get him in line, Vincent.
管管他 文森特
We can't afford any miscommunication.
我们可承担不起任何的沟通失误
I hate this margin.
我讨厌这么紧张
912 Sols worth of food. We get there on 868.
食物撑到第912个火星日 补给在第868个火星日才能到
And that's assuming nothing goes wrong.
前提还是不出任何差错
宇航服摄像头
气闸
运转失常
宇航服摄像头
宇航服摄像头
Suit breach detected.
宇航服破损
Oxygen level critical.
氧气含量过低
温度
Oxygen level, 10%.
氧气含量 10%
Oxygen level, 5%.
氧气含量 5%
Suit pressure, stable.
宇航服压力 稳定
宇航服摄像头
宇航服摄像头
Pressure stable.
气压稳定
God! God, God, God, God!
靠! 靠! 靠!
Crops are dead.
作物死了
Complete loss of pressure boiled off most of the water.
压力全失 蒸发掉大部分水分
Any bacteria that survived,
之前存活的所有细菌
died in the subzero temperatures...
暴露在火星大气中...
when exposed to Mars' atmosphere.
被零下的温度冻死了
How long does he have?
他还能撑多久?
He can still eat the potatoes he has,
他可以吃幸存的土豆
he just can't grow any more...
就是不能再种出来了...
So give him 200 sols.
大概撑200个火星日吧
Rations get him to what? Sol 409?
包装食物够撑到第409个火星日?
Mmm-hmm. So with potatoes, 609.
加上土豆到609
So by Sol 868, he'll be long dead.
等到第868个火星日时他早死了
We're gonna have to launch as soon as possible...
我们要尽快发射补给...
which changes our travel time.
那飞行时间就得改了
Yeah, we're working on it.
我们正在努力
Prelim estimates call for a 414-day trip.
初步计划为414天的行程
It's Sol 135 now.
现在是第135个火星日
We need 13 days to mount the boosters,
我们需要13天来组装助推器
perform inspections...
外加检查...
which gives Bruce and his team...
所以布鲁斯的团队只有...
47 days to make this probe.
47天来制造飞行器
I'll let you call Bruce, give him the news.
你来打电话给布鲁斯 告诉他这个消息
Okay.
I'm gonna need a change of clothes.
我需要一套换洗衣服
第136个火星日
"Dear Mark...
"亲爱的马克...
Apparently NASA's letting us talk to you now.
显然航天局现在允许我们和你通信了
And I drew the short straw.
我抽中了这个烫手山芋
Sorry we left you behind on Mars.
很抱歉 我们把你留在了火星
But we just don't like you.
但我们实在不喜欢你
Also, it's a lot roomier on the Hermes without you.
还有 没有你的赫尔墨斯号上宽敞了许多
We have to take turns doing your tasks.
我们得轮流做你的任务
But, I mean, it's only botany.
但反正只是植物学而已
It's not real science."
都不是正经科学"
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
"How's Mars?"
"火星怎么样?"
"Dear Martinez, Mars is fine.
"亲爱的马丁尼兹 火星还不错
I accidentally blew up the Hab...
我不小心把栖息舱炸了...
but unfortunately,
但很不幸
all of Commander Lewis' disco music still survived."
刘易斯指挥官的迪斯科音乐都没遭殃"
"But unfortunately,
"但很不幸
all of Commander Lewis' disco music still survived."
刘易斯指挥官的迪斯科音乐都没遭殃"
"Every day, I go outside
"每天 我走出去
"and look at the vast horizons."
"看着眼前宽广的地平线"
"Every day, I go outside
"每天 我走出去
and look at the vast horizons."
看着眼前宽广的地平线"
"Just because I can."
"因为我还活着"
Just because I can."
"因为我还活着"
"Tell the others I said hello."
"代我向其他人问好"
"Will do, buddy."
"好的 兄弟"
Pressure stable.
气压稳定
5, 10...
5个 10个...
15, 20, 30, 35...
15个 20个 30个 35个...
40.
40个
52.
52个
喷气推进实验室 加利福尼亚 帕萨迪纳市
Rich.
里奇
Rich.
里奇
Wake up.
醒醒
里奇·布内尔 航天动力部
里奇·布内尔 航天动力部
Sorry, but they're asking for the probe courses.
抱歉吵醒你 他们在问飞行器的航线规划里奇·布内尔 航天动力部
Sorry, but they're asking for the probe courses.
抱歉吵醒你 他们在问飞行器的航线规划
What time is it?
几点了?
It's 3:42.
3:42了
Look, I know we're coming at this backwards...
我知道现在顺序是倒着来的...
but we can't commit to a firm launch date
但我们没法确定一个发射时间
with this many unknowns.
未知因素太多了
It's all right. Um...
没有关系...
All 25 models for launch will take 414 days to reach Mars.
这25条航线都需要414天才能到达火星
They vary slightly in thrust duration...
只是推力的时长稍有区别...
and the fuel requirement is nearly identical.
燃料需求也基本相同
Not a good time to launch, is it?
发射的时机不太好 对吧?
Yeah, Earth and Mars are really badly positioned.
对 当前地火位置很不好
Heck, it'd almost be easier if you...
赫克 要是那样更简单...
Almost easier to what?
哪样更简单?
I need more coffee.
我再喝点咖啡
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
It's fine.
没事
Almost easier to what?
哪样更简单?
You do understand I'm your boss, right?
你知道我是你上司吧?
All right, let's ask
好 还有一个
the very, very expensive question.
非常非常昂贵的问题
Is the probe going to be ready on time?
飞行器能按时做好吗?
- We're behind. - Give me a number.
- 进度落后了 - 落后几天
15 days. 15 days and I can get it done.
15天 再有15天就能做好
All right, let's create 15 days.
好 让我们变出15天来
13 days to mount the probe.
装配飞行器要13天
Can we reduce?
能缩短吗?
It actually only takes three days to mount the probe.
其实装配本身只需要3天
And we can get that down to two, right?
能缩短到两天 对吧?
I can get it down to two.
可以缩短到两天
10 days are for tests and inspections.
测试和检查还要10天
How often do those inspections reveal a problem?
检查出问题的几率是多少?
Are you suggesting we don't do the inspections?
你想不做检查?
Right now I'm asking how often they reveal a problem.
我的问题是检查出问题的几率
One in 20.
20次中有一次
But that's grounds for countdown halt.
但那已经能让发射中止了
We can't take that chance.
我们不能冒这个险
Anyone else know a safer way to buy more time?
有人有更安全的办法来争取时间吗?
Dr. Keller, stretch Watney's rations four more days.
科勒医生 让沃特尼省出四天的口粮
You're not gonna like it, but that'll get us to 15.
你肯定不喜欢 但这样就凑够了15天
And we'll cancel the inspections.
检查也要取消
Teddy.
特迪
- Sir, if that ever got out... - It's on me.
- 局长 这要泄露出去... - 算在我身上
You got your two weeks.
你们现在有两星期了
Get it done.
把它搞定
So, now I have to hold out
所以 我现在必须坚持到
第154个火星日
until the probe gets here with more food.
飞行器带来更多食物第154个火星日
until the probe gets here with more food.
飞行器带来更多食物
You want to see what minimal calorie count looks like?
想看看最低摄入热量是什么样吗?
Standard issue ration.
标准食物配额
But instead of three of these every one day...
但现在我已经从每天这样三餐...
I'm now eating one of these every three days.
改为每三天这样一餐
And now, they've asked me...
而现在他们还让我...
to do that.
这么做
厨房
任务日期第154个火星日
The point is...
重点是...
终端
任务日期第154个火星日
"stretch the rations four more days...
"省出四天的口粮...任务日期第154个火星日
任务日期第154个火星日
is a real dick-punch."
真操蛋"任务日期第154个火星日
任务日期第154个火星日
"I'm gonna dip this potato in some crushed Vicodin."
"我要拿土豆蘸止痛药粉"任务日期第154个火星日
任务日期第154个火星日
"And there's nobody who can stop me."
"没人能阻止我"
终端
It has been seven days since I ran out of ketchup.
七天前番茄酱就用完了终端
终端
喷气推动实验室 伊里斯飞行器
四周后
Up. Up, up. Yeah.
升 升 升 好
Let's go up here.
上那去吧
Labels facing up.
标签朝上
卡纳维拉尔角 伊里斯飞行器发射
卡纳维拉尔角 伊里斯飞行器发射
This is the flight director.
我是飞行主管
Begin launch status check.
开始发射状态检查
Roger that, Flight. Beginning launch status check.
收到 船控 开始检查发射状态
Do you believe in God, Vincent?
你信神吗 文森特?
Yeah.
Yeah, my father was a Hindu,
我爸爸是印度教徒
my mother's a Baptist, so, yeah...
我妈妈是浸礼会教徒 所以 是的...
I believe in several.
我信好几个神
We'll take all the help we can get.
所有的神灵都用上吧
Launch status check complete.
发射状态检查完成
This is Flight.
我是船控
We are go for launch.
准备发射
Proceeding with the count.
倒计时开始
10... 9...
十... 九...
8...
八...
7... 6...
七... 六...
Main engines start.
主引擎启动
4... 3...
四... 三...
2...
二...
1.
Liftoff.
发射
Good thrust.
推力良好
Performance is nominal.
操作正常
The tail is giving good data.
尾部数据良好
She's rock solid at this point, Flight.
她正笔直升空 船控
TVCs look good.
推力控制良好
We're getting a little shimmy, Flight.
飞行器有轻微摆动 船控
Say again?
再说一遍?
We are getting a very large precession.
我们收到一个很大的进动
Are we good?
有问题吗?
Flight, it's hitting the redline.
船控 要超安全红线了
It's spinning on the long axis around a 17-degree precession.
它现在绕长轴的进动高达17度
Launch, what's happening?
发射控制 出什么事了?
Force on Iris is 7 G's.
伊里斯号承受的力是7G
We've lost readings on the probe, Flight.
我们已无法获得飞行器读数
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天啊
We've lost it, Flight.
我们失去它了 船控
SatCon?
卫星中心呢?
No satellite acquisition of signal.
没有获得卫星信号
L.O.S.
信号丢失
L.O.S. here, too.
我们这里也是
U.S. Destroyer Stockton
美国斯托顿号驱逐舰
reporting debris falling from the sky.
报告发现残骸从天空坠落
Everyone in the LCC,
发射控制中心全体成员
maintain your positions at your consoles.
请留在操作台位置
GC, lock the doors.
地控 锁上大门意思是启动事故调查流程
发射情况如何?
沃特尼
沃特尼
第186个火星日
"Commander Lewis..."
"刘易斯指挥官..."
"I may need you to do something for me."
"我想麻烦你为我做一些事"
"If I die, I need you to check in on my parents."
"如果我死了 我希望你去看看我父母"
"They'll wanna hear all about our time here on Mars.
"他们肯定想听你说说我们在火星上的日子
"I know that sucks."
"我知道这不是个好差事"
"And it'll be hard talking to a couple...
"和一对夫妇聊他们死去的孩子...
about their dead son."
很不容易"
"It's a lot to ask."
"我知道这要求挺过分"
"Which is why I'm asking you."
"正因如此我才选择了你"
"I'm not giving up."
"我不是要放弃"
"We just need to prepare for every outcome."
"只是做好准备应对一切可能"
"Please tell them..."
"请告诉他们..."
"Tell them I love what I do...
"我热爱我的工作...
and I'm really good at it."
并且工作非常优秀"
"And that I'm dying...
"还有我的死...
for something big...
是为了一件宏大...
and beautiful...
壮丽...
and greater than me."
比生命更伟大的事业"
"Tell them I said I can live with that."
"告诉他们我可以承受这结果"
"And tell them...
"还有 告诉他们...
thank you for being my mom and dad."
感谢你们成为我的父母"
We substituted protein cubes
我们采用方形蛋白质块
中国国家航天局 北京
for the standard rations.
作为补给食物中国国家航天局 北京
The thrust of the launch combined
发射的推力加上中国国家航天局 北京
The thrust of the launch combined
发射的推力加上
with the simultaneous lateral vibration...
同时产生的横向振动...
liquefied the cubes and created an unbalanced load.
使蛋白质块液化 造成负载失衡
马克·沃特尼营救行动失败
Vincent, why wasn't this addressed
文森特 为什么这个隐患没有在突发新闻:
in the inspections phase?
检查阶段排除?突发新闻:
In order to make our launch window,
为了赶上发射窗口时间突发新闻:
we were forced to accelerate our schedule.
我们被迫加快进度突发新闻:
we were forced to accelerate our schedule.
我们被迫加快进度
Their astronaut is going to die.
他们的宇航员将会饿死的
郭明 中国国家航天局 首席科学家
郭明 中国国家航天局 首席科学家
Of course there are other ways...
当然 还有其他的办法...郭明 中国国家航天局 首席科学家
Of course there are other ways...
当然 还有其他的办法...
朱涛 中国国家航空航天总局 副首席科学家
朱涛 中国国家航空航天总局 副首席科学家
the Taiyang Shen booster. Our engineers have run the numbers,
太阳神的助推器 我们的工程师检查过数据朱涛 中国国家航空航天总局 副首席科学家
the Taiyang Shen booster. Our engineers have run the numbers,
太阳神的助推器 我们的工程师检查过数据
and it has enough fuel for a Mars injection orbit.
它的容量可以到达火星的轨道
Why hasn't NASA approached us?
NASA为什么没有找我们?
They don't know.
因为他们不知道
Our booster technology is classified.
我们的数据是绝密的
So if we do nothing...
也就是说 假如我们什么都不做...
The world would never know we could have helped.
世界将永远不会知道其实我们是可以帮的上忙的
Then, for the sake of argument,
那么 仅仅是为了论证
let's say we decide to help them...
如果我们决定帮助他们...
We'd be giving up a booster and effectively cancelling Taiyang Shen.
我们把助推器给了他们 也就是取消了太阳神计划
We need to keep this among scientists,
那我们就从航天的角度来解决问题
a co-operation between space agencies.
寻求合作
Yes.
Yes, I understand.
是 我明白
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes!
耶!
All right.
好了
Thanks to my uncle Tommy in China,
多亏了我在中国的汤米叔叔
we get another chance at this.
我们现在又有了一次机会
Now, we finished the Iris probe in 62 days.
之前花了62天完成伊里斯飞行器
We are now gonna attempt to finish it in 28.
现在我们要在28天内再造一个
昴宿星 美国航空航天局高级超级计算机
计算正确
We can jettison any kind of landing system.
我们可以省掉着陆系统
We're only sending rations.
我们只是要送食物补给
We can crash-land on Mars.
可以在火星上强行着陆
You should hang up the phone.
你应该挂掉电话
- I'm sorry, who are you? - My name is Rich Purnell.
- 不好意思 你是谁? - 我是里奇·布内尔
I work in Astrodynamics,
在航天动力部工作
and you should hang up the phone right now.
你应该马上挂掉电话
All right, all right.
好 好
I'm gonna call you back.
我待会打给你
I know how to save Mark Watney.
我知道该怎么救马克·沃特尼了
Your probe plan won't work. Too many things can go wrong.
你的飞行器计划没有成功 太多地方可能出错
I've got a better way.
我有一个更好的方法
Astrodynamics?
航天动力部?
Yeah.
What the hell is "Project Elrond"?
"埃尔德隆项目"是什么鬼东西?
I had to make something up.
我必须搞点伪装
But "Elrond"?
但是"埃尔德隆"?
Because it's a secret meeting.
因为这是个秘密会议
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Why does "Elrond" mean "secret meeting"?
为什么"埃尔德隆"代表"秘密会议"?
The Council of Elrond. It's from Lord of the Rings.
埃尔德隆之会 出自"指环王"
Lord of the Rings.
指环王
It's the meeting where they decide
就在那次会议上他们决定
to destroy the One Ring.
销毁魔戒
If we're gonna call something "Project Elrond"...
如果我们要命名为"埃尔德隆项目"...
I would like my code name to be "Glorfindel."
我希望我的代号是"格兰芬德尔"(魔戒里精灵的名字)
Okay, I hate every one of you.
好吧 我讨厌你们每个人
What, Teddy doesn't even know about this yet?
什么 特迪到现在还不知情?
I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思 你是谁?
This is Rich Purnell, Astrodynamics.
他是里奇·布内尔 航天动力部的
Tell them what you just told me.
把你刚才告诉我的再说一遍
I can get the Hermes back to Mars by Sol 561.
我能让赫尔墨斯号在第561个火星日回到火星
How?
怎么做?
Could you stand right there for me, please?
您能站在那里吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Right there. Great.
就是那里 很好
And could you stand right there? Right there.
你能站在那吗? 就是那里
Okay, let's pretend that this stapler is the Hermes...
好 假设这个订书器是赫尔墨斯号...
and you are...
而你是...
I'm sorry, what's your name again?
不好意思 能再说一遍你的名字吗?
Teddy. I'm the Director of NASA.
特迪 航空航天局局长
Cool. Teddy, you're Earth.
很棒 特迪 你是地球
And right now, the Hermes is headed towards you...
此刻赫尔墨斯号正向你飞去...
starting its month-long deceleration to intercept.
开始为期一个月的减速入轨之旅
But instead, what I'm proposing is...
但是我建议不减速...
we start accelerating immediately
而是立即开始加速
to preserve velocity and gain even more.
以保持速度 甚至更快
We don't intercept with Earth at all...
我们不进行地球入轨...
But we come close enough
但会靠近地球
to get a gravity assist and adjust course.
以获得引力助推从而调整航线
While we're doing that...
与此同时...
we resupply with the probe...
我们利用飞行器进行补给...
The Taiyang Shen.
太阳神号
Pick up whatever provisions we need...
带上所需的一切给养...
And now we're accelerating towards Mars.
然后开始加速飞向火星
You're Mars.
你就是火星
Now, we're going too fast
不过 此时我们速度太快
at this point to fall into orbit...
无法进入火星轨道...
but we can do a flyby.
但可以掠过
What good is a flyby
掠过有什么用?
if we can't get Watney off the surface?
沃特尼又无法离开火星地表
Watney would intercept using the MAV.
沃特尼可以用火星升空载具对接
And then we just head home.
然后我们就启程返家
I've done the math. It checks out.
我计算过了 可行
- Rich. - Yes, sir.
- 里奇 - 是 长官
Get out.
出去
All right.
- Is he right? - Yeah.
- 他对吗? - 对
Bruce, what do you think?
布鲁斯 你怎么看?
Well, if Vincent says so.
如果文森特同意的话
We need to use the Taiyang Shen?
我们要用到太阳神号?
What am I missing? Why is that important?
我漏了什么吗? 为什么要强调这个?
Because we can only do one.
因为我们只能二选一
Send Watney enough food to last till Ares 4...
要么给沃特尼运送食物撑到阿瑞斯4到达...
or send Hermes back to get him right now.
要么现在让赫尔墨斯号回去救他
Both plans require the Taiyang Shen,
两种方案都要用到太阳神号
so we have to choose.
只能选一个
But what about the Hermes crew?
那赫尔墨斯号的船员呢?
We'd be asking them to add
这会令他们增加
533 extra days to their mission.
额外的533天任务时间
Yeah. They wouldn't hesitate, not for a second.
他们会毫不犹豫同意 二话不说
Can the Hermes function for 533 days
赫尔墨斯号能超出计划
beyond the scheduled mission end?
多航行533天吗?
It should.
应该可以
Built to last the full Ares mission...
它是按照执行所有阿瑞斯任务而建造的...
So technically, it's only halfway through its lifespan.
技术上讲 它才运转到寿命的一半
But if something goes wrong...
但如果发生不测...
Then we lose the crew.
全体船员都将牺牲
So what? We either have a high chance
那怎么办? 要么是很大几率
of killing one person...
断送一条人命...
or a low chance of killing six people.
要么是很小几率搭上六条人命
How do we make that decision?
这让我们怎么选?
We don't have to make it, Bruce.
我们不用选 布鲁斯
He does.
他得选
Yeah, well, bullshit.
是吗? 放屁
It should be Commander Lewis' call.
应该由刘易斯指挥官选
We still have a chance to bring
我们仍然有机会
five astronauts home safe and sound.
让五名宇航员都安全回家
I'm not risking their lives.
我不会拿他们的生命去冒险
Let them make that decision.
让他们自己决定
Mitch, we're going with option one.
米奇 我们采用方案一
You goddamn coward.
你这个懦夫
- Johanssen? - Yeah.
- 约翰森? - 嗯
I know it's your private time. Can I bother you for a second?
我知道这是你的私人时间 但能打扰你一下吗?
Yeah, go ahead.
说吧
Where are you?
你在哪?
The gym.
健身房
What's up?
怎么了?
I just got an email from my wife
我刚刚收到我妻子的邮件
and the subject line says, "Our children."
主题是"我们的孩子"
My computer won't open the attachment.
我的电脑打不开附件
Okay.
好的
Let's take a look.
咱们一起看看
Let's see.
看一下
十六进制显示窗 以文本方式查看
This isn't a JPEG.
这不是图片文件十六进制显示窗 以文本方式查看
This isn't a JPEG.
这不是图片文件
It's a plain ASCII text file.
而是ASCII文本文档
I don't really know what we're looking at.
我不太明白这是什么
里奇·内布尔机动参数
里奇·内布尔机动参数
Does that make any sense to you?
你看得懂吗?里奇·内布尔机动参数
三冲量轨道转换
里奇·内布尔机动参数
地球引力助推 - 第227个火星日
Rich Purnell Maneuver.
里奇·内布尔机动
It's a course maneuver for the Hermes.
这是为赫尔墨斯号设计的航程机动
地球引力助推 - 第227个火星日
火星引力弹弓 - 第561个火星日
到达地球 - 第772个火星日
任务延长 - 19个月
And the mission concludes with Earth intercept,
任务将在211天后任务延长 - 19个月
And the mission concludes with Earth intercept,
任务将在211天后
211 days later.
进入地球轨道
Would it work?
可行吗?
Mmm-hmm. We ran the numbers. They check out.
我们计算过了 能行
It's a brilliant course.
这是个绝妙的航线
So why all the cloak and dagger?
那为什么搞得这么遮遮掩掩的?
Because it goes directly against NASA's decision.
因为它违背了航天局的决定
Yeah. If we do the maneuver,
如果采用这个机动航线
they'd have to send the supply ship or we die.
他们必须发射补给飞船 否则我们必死无疑
We have the opportunity to force their hand.
我们有机会倒逼他们这么干
So, are we gonna do it?
所以 我们干不干?
If it was up to me, we'd already be on our way.
如果由我决定 我们早就回火星了
But it is, though, isn't it? Up to you.
但确实是你做主啊 不是吗?
Not this time.
这次不行
This is something NASA expressly rejected.
这可是航天局明确否决的
We're talking about mutiny here,
我们这是活生生的叛变
which is not a word that I take lightly.
这个词我可不是随便说的
So we do this together or not at all.
要么一起做 要么就不做
And before you answer, consider the consequences.
在表态之前 考虑清楚后果
If we mess up the supply rendezvous, we die.
如果补给搞砸了 我们会死
If we mess up the Earth gravity assist, we die.
如果地球引力加速搞砸了 我们会死
If we do everything perfectly...
就算每件事都完美无缺...
we add 533 days to our mission.
任务也会延长533天
533 more days before we see our families again.
再等533天才能和家人团聚
533 days of unplanned space travel...
533天的无规划太空航行...
where anything could go wrong.
哪里都可能出问题
If it's mission critical, we die.
假如损伤是致命的 我们会死
Sign me up.
把我算上
All right, cowboy, slow down.
悠着点 莽汉
You and I, we're military.
你我都是军人
Chances are, we go home, they'll court martial us.
可能一回地球 立马上军事法庭
Yeah, there's that.
嗯 有可能
And for the rest of you guys...
至于其他人...
I guarantee they will never send you back up here again.
我保证他们不会再送你们上太空了
Good. So, if we go for it, how would it work?
不错 如果我们决定了 要怎么做?
I plot the course and execute it.
我来输入和执行航线变动
Remote override.
远程超驰
They could take over the Hermes
他们可以从任务控制中心远程接管
from Mission Control.
赫尔墨斯号
Can you disable it?
你能关掉它吗?
Hermes has four redundant flight computers...
赫尔墨斯号有四台冗余飞行电脑...
Each connected to three redundant comm systems.
每台连接三套冗余通讯系统
We can't shut down the comms
我们不能关掉通讯系统
because we'd lose telemetry and guidance.
否则就无法遥测和制导
And we can't shut down the computers
也不能关闭电脑
because we need to run the ship.
因为要操控飞船
I'd have to disable remote override on each system.
我必须在每个系统中单独禁用远程超驰
It's part of the OS, I'd have to jump over the code.
这是操作系统的内置功能 我必须跳过那些代码
Okay, but, like, in English, what would that mean?
用人话说是什么意思?
I can do it.
我可以
Great.
很好
Well, it has to be unanimous.
全员必须一致通过
If we do this, it'll be over 900 days of space.
如果这么干 在太空的时间会超过900天
That's more than enough space for one life...
对于人的一生来说 也足够了...
So, yes.
我同意
I vote yes.
同意
Let's go get him.
我们去救他吧
Johanssen?
约翰森呢?
Yes.
同意
Yeah!
太好了!
Got an unscheduled status update from Hermes.
收到赫尔墨斯号的计划外状态更新
Roger. Read it out.
收到 读出来
Message reads, "Houston, please be advised."
内容是 "休斯顿 请知悉"
Rich Purnell is a steely-eyed missile man.
里奇·布内尔是铁骨铮铮的导弹人
What?
什么?
Flight, Guidance.
船控 制导
Hermes is off-course.
赫尔墨斯号偏离航线
CAPCOM, advise Hermes they're drifting.
通讯 提醒赫尔墨斯已偏航
Guidance, get a correction ready.
制导 准备校正航线
Negative, Flight,
不行 船控
it's not drift. They've adjusted course.
这不是偏航 他们主动调整了航线
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Telemetry, any chance this is instrumentation failure?
遥测 是否可能是仪器误报?
Negative, Flight.
不是 船控
Guidance, work at how long they can stay
制导 请计算回到原航线前
on this course before it's irreversible.
他们在新航线还能航行多久
Working on that now, Flight.
正在计算 船控
Hey. Who's Rich Purnell?
谁是里奇·布内尔?
I dunno.
不知道
Will somebody find out who the hell Rich Purnell is?
谁能查下这个里奇·布内尔到底是谁?
Annie will go before the media this morning...
安妮今早会召开新闻发布会...
and inform them of NASA's decision
通报媒体 航天局决定
to reroute the Hermes to Mars.
让赫尔墨斯号返回火星
Sounds like a smart move.
就目前的情况来看
Considering the circumstances.
确实是个明智的决定
Whoever gave them the maneuver only passed along information.
给他们航线的人只是传了个话
Crew made the decision on their own.
做决定的是船员自己
You may have killed them, Mitch.
你没准会送掉他们的命 米奇
We're fighting the same war.
我们是同一战线的
Every time something goes wrong,
一旦出现问题
the world forgets why we fly.
世界就会忘记当初上天的原因
I'm trying to keep us airborne.
我努力让航天项目继续开展下去
It's bigger than one person.
这比一个人的生命更重要
No.
It's not.
并不会
When this is over, I'll expect your resignation.
等这一切尘埃落定 我希望你辞职
I understand.
我明白
Bring our astronauts home.
带宇航员们回家吧
第219个火星日
Every Ares mission requires three years of pre-supplies.
所有阿瑞斯任务都要花三年进行预补给第219个火星日
Every Ares mission requires three years of pre-supplies.
所有阿瑞斯任务都要花三年进行预补给
So NASA decided a long time ago it's a lot easier...
所以老早航天局就认定预先发送物资...
to send some of the stuff beforehand
比让宇航员随舰携带
rather than bring it with us.
要简便的多
So, as a result, the MAV for Ares 4...
因此阿瑞斯4的升空载具...
is already there at the Schiaparelli Crater, just waiting.
早就在斯基亚帕雷利坑待命了
So the plan is for me to use that to go into orbit...
按计划当赫尔墨斯号经过时...
just as the Hermes is passing...
我要用它进入火星轨道...
and I guess they catch me?
然后他们应该是在太空
In space.
接住我吧?
So, I've got 200 sols to figure out...
我有200个火星日去弄清楚...
how to take everything here that's keeping me alive...
如何带上维持我生命的所有物品...
the oxygenator, the water reclaimer,
氧合器 净水回收机
the atmospheric regulator...
空气监测仪...
bring that all with me.
都要带上
And luckily, I have the greatest minds on Planet Earth.
而我很幸运有地球上最聪明的人作靠山
Really, all of the brainpower on the entire planet
真的是集全球之脑力
helping me with this endeavor.
帮我解决问题
And so far they've come up with...
现在他们想到一个主意...
Hey, why don't you drill holes on the roof of your Rover,
你何不在火星车顶钻几个孔
and hit it as hard as you can with a rock?
然后拿石头用力砸?
We're gonna get there.
我们会到那的
# Didn't know what time it was #
# 不知道现在是何时 #
# And the lights were low #
# 灯光也逐渐暗淡 #
# I leaned back on my radio #
# 我背靠着听着收音机 #
# Some cat was layin' down some rock 'n' roll #
# 某只猫躺着 某些摇滚乐里 #
# Lotta soul, he said #
# 有灵魂 他说 #
# Then the loud sound did seem to fade #
# 这响亮的声音渐渐消失 #
# Came back like a slow voice on a wave of phase #
# 突然以低沉声波出现 #
# That weren't no DJ. That was hazy cosmic jive #
# 那可不是DJ 那是朦胧的太空摇滚乐 #
火星再见
火星再见
# There's a starman waiting in the sky #
# 有个星星人在天空中等待 #
533 days longer?
延长533天?
And you said yes to this?
你还同意了?
He would have done the same for me. You know that.
换做是他也会为我这么做的 你知道的
Cheese. You do cheese?
笑一个 说茄子喷气推进实验室 伊里斯号
Cheese.
茄子
兄弟携手时 代
时 代
He didn't do "cheese."
他没说"茄子"
Did he do "cheese"?
他说"茄子"了没?
Hey, baby.
宝贝
I got something for you.
送你点东西
Found it in the flea market.
在跳蚤市场找到的
Original pressing.
原版唱片
No!
不是吧!
Not a scratch.
全新的
I love it.
我太喜欢了
All due respect to your CNSA protocol...
我很尊重中国航天局的议定...
but we haven't done things that way...
但是自从阿波罗九号之后...
since Apollo 9.
我们就不这么干了
Did he get that?
他明白了吗?
# Look out your window I can see his light #
# 你望向窗外 我能看见他的光 #
# If we can sparkle He may land tonight #
# 要是我们亮灯指引 也许他今晚就会降临 #
Mmm-hmm. Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
好的 就是这样
# There's a starman waiting in the sky #
# 有个星星人在天空中等待 #
# He'd like to come and meet us #
# 他想来与我们见面 #
# But he thinks he'd blow our minds #
# 但他怕会叫我们大吃一惊 #
# There's a starman waiting in the sky #
# 有个星星人在天空中等待 #
# He's told us not to blow it #
# 他叫我们不要说破 #
# 'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile #
# 因为他知道一切都值得 #
# He told me Let the children lose it #
# 他说 让孩子们失去它 #
# Let the children use it Let all the children boogie #
# 让孩子们利用它 让孩子们摇摆起舞#
# There's a starman waiting in the sky #
# 有个星星人在天空中等待 #
# He'd like to come and meet us #
# 他想来与我们见面 #
# But he thinks he'd blow our minds #
# 但他怕会叫我们大吃一惊 #
# There's a starman waiting in the sky #
# 有个星星人在天空中等待 #
# He's told us not to blow it #
# 他叫我们不要说破 #
# 'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile #
# 因为他知道一切都值得 #
# He told me Let the children lose it #
# 他说 让孩子们失去它 #
# Let the children use it #
# 让孩子们利用它 #
# Let all the children boogie #
# 让孩子们摇摆起舞 #
气闸
七个月后
第461个火星日
I've been thinking about laws on Mars.
我一直在琢磨关于火星的法律
There's an international treaty
有个国际条约规定
saying no country can lay claim...
任何国家不得对地球之外的领土...
to anything that's not on Earth.
宣布主权
And by another treaty,
但是另一条公约说
if you're not in any country's territory...
如果你不在任何国家的领土上...
maritime law applies.
海事法便起效
So Mars is international waters.
所以火星就是"国际水域"
Now, NASA is an American non-military organization.
美国航天局是美国的非军事组织
It owns the Hab.
栖息舱是它的
But the second I walk outside, I'm in international waters.
但只要踏出去 我就身处国际水域
So here's the cool part.
那么好玩的地方来了
I'm about to leave for the Schiaparelli Crater...
我要出发去斯基亚帕雷利撞击坑...
where I'm gonna commandeer the Ares 4 lander.
征用阿瑞斯4着陆设备
Nobody explicitly gave me permission to do this...
没有人明确授权我征用它...
and they can't until I'm on board the Ares 4.
而在我登上阿瑞斯4之前 也没人能授权
So that means I'm gonna be taking a craft over...
也就是说我要在无授权情况下...
in international waters without permission.
在国际水域控制一艘航天器
终端
Which, by definition, makes me a pirate.
根据定义 我就成海盗了任务日期第461个火星日
任务日期第461个火星日
Mark Watney, Space Pirate.
马克·沃特尼 太空海盗任务日期第461个火星日
Mark Watney, Space Pirate.
马克·沃特尼 太空海盗
关闭系统
关闭完成
A Space Pirate.
太空海盗
Everywhere I go, I'm the first.
不管去哪 我都是第一人
It's a strange feeling.
这种感觉真奇怪
Step outside the Rover...
踏足火星车外...
first guy to be there.
世间第一人
Climb that hill, first guy to do that.
爬上山坡 世间第一人
Four and a half billion years...
四十五亿年来...
nobody here.
无人来此
And now, me.
现在 我来了
I'm the first person to be alone on an entire planet.
独自在一个星球上 我是第一人
How's he doing?
他怎么样?
So far, so good.
目前一切顺利
He's sticking to schedule.
他在按照计划执行
Drives for four hours before noon...
早上走四个小时...
lays the solar panels,
摆开太阳能板
waits 13 hours for them to recharge...
等它们充13小时电...
and sleeps somewhere in there and then starts again.
找地方睡觉 然后继续出发
How's he doing?
他人怎么样?
He asked us to call him Captain Blondebeard.
他让我们叫他金胡子船长彼得潘中有个海盗角色叫黑胡子船长
Well, technically, Mars would be under maritime...
按法律讲 海事法倒是适用于火星...
Yeah, I know. He explained it to us.
我知道 他给我们解释了
Where is he?
他在哪?
- There. - Okay.
- 在这 - 好的
Here.
你看
Okay.
不错
第494个火星日
外部摄像头
第517个火星日
Okay, I'm gonna start by stating for the record
我就先说在前头吧
that you're not gonna like this.
你不会喜欢我下面要说的
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Yeah, the problem is the intercept velocity.
问题出在交会速度上
The Hermes, well... it can't enter Mars' orbit.
赫尔墨斯号... 无法进入火星轨道
Otherwise, they'll never have enough fuel to make it home.
否则燃料会无法撑回地球
The MAV, that was only designed
升空载具的设计目标
to get to low Mars orbit.
是进入火星低轨道
So in order for Mark to escape Mars' gravity entirely...
马克如果要逃逸火星引力...
and to intercept the Hermes...
并与赫尔墨斯号对接...
- He has to be going fast. - Exactly.
- 他必须足够快 - 没错
Which means we need to make the MAV lighter.
所以升空载具必须减重
A lot lighter. 5,000 kilograms lighter.
大量减重 再轻五吨
You can do that, right?
这个可以实现 对吧?
There's some gimmes right off the bat.
有一些很容易省掉
The design presumes 500 kilograms
原设计包含500千克的
of Martian soil and samples.
火星土壤和样本
Obviously we won't do that.
这些显然不需要
And there's just one passenger instead of six.
另外只有一名乘客 而非六名
With suits and gear, that's another 500?
不需要的太空服和设备 再减500千克?
Ditch the life support, don't need it.
再把生命维持系统扔掉
And we'll get Mark to wear his EVA suit the whole trip.
马克全程需要穿着舱外服
Wait a second. If he's in his EVA suit,
等等 要是穿着舱外服
how is he gonna operate the controls?
他怎么控制升空载具?
Well, he won't.
他不必控制
Martinez will pilot the MAV remotely from the Hermes.
马丁尼兹会在赫尔墨斯号上远程控制
We've never had a manned ship controlled remotely before.
载人飞船从没有远程控制的先例
But I am excited about
不过能有这样的机会
the opportunities that affords.
我还是挺兴奋的
If we go remote, we can lose the control panels,
如果远程控制 就可以丢掉控制板
the secondary and tertiary comm systems.
还有第二第三通讯系统
Wait a second.
等等
You want a remote-controlled ascent with no backup comms?
远程控制升空 还没有备用通讯系统?
He's not even got to the bad stuff yet, Vincent.
这还不是最糟的呢 文森特
Let's skip to the bad stuff!
直接说最糟的!
We need to remove the nose airlock,
我们要拆掉船头气闸室
the windows, and Hull Panel 19.
窗户 还有19号船体面板
You want to take the front of the ship off?
你要卸掉整个船头?
Sure.
是的
The nose airlock alone is 400 kilograms.
光前气闸就有400公斤
You want to send a man into space
你要用没有船头的飞船
without the front of his ship?
把宇航员送进太空?
Well, no.
那也不是
We're gonna have him cover it with Hab canvas.
我们让他用栖息舱帆布罩住船头
Look, the hull's mostly there to keep the air in.
你看 船体本来就是为了密封空气
Mars' atmosphere is so thin,
火星大气极其稀薄
you don't need a lot of streamlining.
不需要那么多的流线型设计
By the time the ship's going fast enough
等飞船的速度快到需要考虑
for air resistance to matter...
空气阻力的时候...
it'll be high enough that there's practically no air.
它已经上升到没什么空气的地方
You wanna send him into space under a tarp.
你想用篷布罩着把他送进太空
Yes.
没错
Can I go on?
我要继续吗?
No.
不用了
你们特么在开玩笑吗?
You think he means it like...
你觉得他的语气是...
"Are you kidding me?"
"这也行?"
- You know? - Mmm-hmm.
- 你明白吧? - 我懂
Or like, "Are you kidding me?"
还是"你们在耍我吧?"
I think it might be the second one.
我觉得可能是后一种
- Really? - Uh-huh.
- 是吗? - 是的
Could be the first way.
也可能是前一种
"Are you kidding me?"
"这也行?"
Yeah, it could be the first way.
是 可能是第一种
第538个火星日
斯基亚帕雷利撞击坑 阿瑞斯4降落地点
I know what they're doing.
我知道他们想干嘛
I know exactly what they're doing.
我太清楚他们要干嘛了
They just keep repeating...
他们只是一直重复说...
"Go faster than any man in the history of space travel."
"比过去任何太空旅行者更快"
内部摄像头
Like that's a good thing.
好像是什么好事任务日期第538个火星日
Like it'll distract me from how insane their plan is.
好让我不去想他们的计划有多疯狂任务日期第538个火星日
Like it'll distract me from how insane their plan is.
好让我不去想他们的计划有多疯狂
Yeah, I get to go faster than any man
没错 我要比过去任何
in the history of space travel...
太空旅行者更快...
because you are launching me in a convertible.
因为你们要用敞篷车把我发射出去
Actually it's worse than that
其实更糟
because I won't even be able to control the thing.
我甚至都没法控制那玩意
内部摄像头
And by the way, physicists,
还有 物理学家们任务日期第538个火星日
when describing things like acceleration...
在描述加速之类的事物时...任务日期第538个火星日
do not use the word "fast."
是不会用"快"这个词的任务日期第538个火星日
任务日期第538个火星日
So they're only doing that in the hopes
他们这么说只是希望
that I won't raise any objections...
我不会对这丧心病狂之举...
to this lunacy.
提出反对
内部摄像头
任务日期第538个火星日
Because I like the way
因为我喜欢这称号任务日期第538个火星日
"fastest man in the history of space travel" sounds.
"史上最快的太空航行者"任务日期第538个火星日
任务日期第538个火星日
I do like the way it sounds.
我的确很喜欢任务日期第538个火星日
任务日期第538个火星日
I mean, I like it a lot.
其实特别喜欢任务日期第538个火星日
任务日期第538个火星日
I'm not gonna tell them that.
但我不会告诉他们任务日期第538个火星日
任务日期第538个火星日
Okay.
好了任务日期第538个火星日
任务日期第538个火星日
Let's do this.
开干吧任务日期第538个火星日
Let's do this.
开干吧
# My, my #
# 天哪 #
# At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender #
# 拿破仑在滑铁卢也只能投降 #
# Oh, yeah #
# 是啊 #
# And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way #
# 我也即将面临相同的命运 #
# The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself
# 历史总是这样一再重演 #
# Waterloo #
# 滑铁卢 #
# I was defeated You won the war #
# 我败了 你赢得战争 #
Come on.
不是吧
# Waterloo, promise to love you forevermore #
# 滑铁卢 我会永远爱你 #
# Waterloo Couldn't escape if I wanted to #
# 滑铁卢 我想逃也逃不了 #
# Waterloo #
# 滑铁卢 #
# Knowing my fate is to be with you #
# 我的命运便是与你相伴 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, Waterloo #
# 哦 哦 哦 滑铁卢 #
# Finally facing my Waterloo #
# 终于还是要面对我的滑铁卢 #
# My, my #
# 天哪 #
# I tried to hold you back #
# 我也想阻止你 #
# I tried to hold you back #
弹射弹射弹射弹射# 我也想阻止你 #
# I tried to hold you back #
# 我也想阻止你 #
# But you were stronger #
# 但你比我更强 #
# Oh, yeah #
# 是啊 #
# And now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight #
# 我唯一能做的就是放弃抵抗 #
# And how could I ever refuse? #
# 我怎么能拒绝? #
# I feel like I win when I lose
# 虽然失败 却如同胜利 #
# Waterloo #
# 滑铁卢 #
# I was defeated You won the war #
# 我败了 你赢得战争 #
# Waterloo #
# 滑铁卢 #
# Promise to love you forevermore #
# 滑铁卢 我会永远爱你 #
# Waterloo #
# 滑铁卢 #
# Couldn't escape if I wanted to #
# 滑铁卢 我想逃也逃不了 #
# Waterloo #
# 滑铁卢 #
# Knowing my fate is to be with you #
# 我的命运便是与你相伴 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, Waterloo #
# 哦 哦 哦 滑铁卢 #
# Finally facing my Waterloo #
# 终于还是要面对我的滑铁卢 #
# Ooh, Waterloo #
# 哦 滑铁卢 #
# Knowing my fate is to be with you #
# 我的命运便是与你同在 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, Waterloo #
# 哦 哦 哦 滑铁卢 #
Beck, Vogel, I want you guys in Airlock 2
贝克 沃格尔 你俩在2号气闸室
with the outer door open...
保持外舱门开启...
- before the MAV even launches. - Okay.
- 升空载具发射前就进去待命 - 好的第560个火星日
第560个火星日
Martinez flies the MAV, Johanssen sysops the ascent.
马丁尼兹控制升空载具飞行 约翰森监管上升系统第560个火星日
Martinez flies the MAV, Johanssen sysops the ascent.
马丁尼兹控制升空载具飞行 约翰森监管上升系统
Once we hit intercept,
一旦到达交汇点
it's Beck's job to go get Watney.
由贝克去接沃特尼
We're ready.
我们准备好了
What's the intercept plan?
交会计划是什么?
We finished attaching the tethers into one long line.
我们把栓绳连成了一根长绳
It's 214 meters long.
有214米长
And I'll have the MMU,
我会使用无绳单人喷射装置
so moving around should be easy.
移动起来比较方便
How fast a relative velocity can you handle?
多大的相对速度你能行?
I can grab the MAV at 5 meters per second.
5米每秒我能抓住升空载具
10 is like jumping onto a moving train.
10米每秒就好比跳上正在行驶的列车
So any more than that and I might miss.
超过这速度就可能失手
Well, we may have some leeway.
我们可能还有安全余地
The launch takes 12 minutes.
发射要花12分钟
And it'll be 52 minutes before intercept.
发射在交会前52分钟进行
Once Mark's engine shuts off...
一旦马克的发动机关闭...
we'll know our intercept point and velocity.
我们就能得出交会点及速度
Vogel, you're Beck's backup.
沃格尔 你是贝克的候补
Everything goes well, you pull them on board with the tether.
一切顺利的话 你就用栓绳把他们拉回来
If anything goes wrong, you go out after him.
一旦出现问题 你就跟在他后面上
Yep.
没问题
Okay.
好的
Let's go get our boy.
去接我们的队友吧
第561个火星日
致启者: 好好照顾这台火星车 她救了我的命 沃特尼
There's a mood of tension and anxiety here,
约翰逊太空中心充溢着
outside Johnson Space Center.
紧张和焦虑的气氛
As you can see,
正如各位所见
many people have gathered here...
许多民众聚集于此...
to see whether or not
共同见证
the mission to retrieve Mark Watney will be a success.
营救沃特尼的行动能否成功
They've had some contact with him,
他们已经和他取得联系
时代广场
but it hasn't been very much.
但不是很多时代广场
We have to remind our viewers
在此必须提醒各位观众时代广场
that we're watching this as it unfolds.
我们正实时见证营救过程
So we'll try and keep you up-to-date
并尽力使诸位观众也即时获取突发新闻: 休斯顿营救沃特尼直播 赫尔墨斯号船员尝试拯救队友
as to what exactly is going on.
行动的任何进展
Let's listen in to NASA making contact with Mark Watney.
下面请收听航天局与沃特尼取得联系
突发新闻: 休斯顿营救沃特尼直播 赫尔墨斯号船员尝试拯救队友
Let's listen in.
请听突发新闻: 休斯顿营救沃特尼直播 赫尔墨斯号船员尝试拯救队友
If something goes wrong, what can Mission Control do?
一旦出现问题 任务控制中心能做什么?
Not a damn thing.
什么也做不了
It's all happening 12 light-minutes away...
一切都发生在12光秒以外...
which means it takes 24 minutes for them
通讯延迟使得一问一答
to get the answer to any question they ask.
需要花24分钟
The whole launch is 12 minutes...
而整个发射过程只有12分钟...
so they're on their own.
一切得靠他们自己了
中国国家航天局北京
特拉法佳广场伦敦
Just how long Mark has been
马克在火星上特拉法佳广场伦敦
completely alone on Mars.
独自待了多长时间特拉法佳广场伦敦
completely alone on Mars.
独自待了多长时间
We're talking to a psychology expert later to discuss...
稍后我们会就这一问题与心理专家进行讨论...
Fuel pressure, green.
燃料压力 正常
Engine alignment, perfect.
发动机校准 完备
Communications, five by five.
通讯 五对五(信号清晰)
We are ready for pre-flight checklist, Commander.
指挥官 我们已准备好开始飞行前检查
Mission Control, this is Hermes actual.
任务控制中心 这里是赫尔墨斯号
We will proceed on schedule.
一切将按计划行动
We are T-minus 2 minutes, 10 seconds
距离发射倒计时
to launch, by the mark.
2分10秒 标记
About two minutes, Watney.
还有2分钟 沃特尼
How you doing down there?
你在下面怎么样?
I'm good.
我很好
I'm anxious to get up to you.
等不及想见你们
Thanks for coming back for me.
谢谢你们回来救我
Well, we're on it.
我们这就来了
Remember, you'll be pulling some serious G's,
记住 你会承受剧烈的加速度
so it's okay to pass out.
晕过去也没什么
You're in Martinez's hands now.
一切要靠马丁尼兹了
Well, tell that asshole no barrel rolls.
告诉那个臭小子不要搞翻滚特技
Copy that, MAV.
收到
CAPCOM.
通讯
Go.
就位
Remote command.
远程控制
Go.
就位
Recovery.
营救
Go.
就位
Secondary recovery.
后备营救
Go.
就位
Pilot.
飞行员
Go.
就位
Pilot.
飞行员
Go.
就位
Copy. We're go.
收到 我们开始行动
Mission Control, we are go for launch.
任务控制中心 我们已准备好发射
T-minus ten...
倒计时 十...
nine...
九...
Main engine start.
主引擎启动
Eight...
八...
seven...
七...
Mooring clamps released.
索钩脱离
About five seconds, Watney. Hang on.
还有5秒 沃特尼 抓紧了
I'll see you in a few, Commander.
待会见 指挥官
Four...
四...
three...
三...
two...
二...
one.
Velocity, 741 meters per second.
速度 741米每秒
Altitude, 1350 meters.
高度 1350米
That's too low.
太低了
It's fighting me.
跟我对着干呢
Watney, do you read?
沃特尼 你能听到吗?
Booster separation complete.
助推器分离完成
Velocity, 850. Altitude, 1843.
速度850 高度1843
He's well below target altitude.
他远低于目标高度
How far below?
差多少?
Checking.
检查中
Watney.
沃特尼
Do you read?
你能听到吗?
He's probably passed out.
他可能晕过去了
He pulled 12 g's on the ascent.
上升时他承受了12G的力
Give him a few minutes.
给他一点时间
Copy that.
收到
Main shutdown in three...
主发动机关闭倒计时 三...
two, one...
二 一...
shutdown.
关闭
Back to automatic guidance.
转到自动制导
Shutdown confirmed.
确认关闭
Fuel reserves depleted.
燃料耗尽
Watney?
沃特尼?
Do you read?
你能听到吗?
It seems there's some sort of problem
看来通讯信号传输
with the transmission.
出现了一些问题
I have interval pings.
有了间断ping值
Intercept velocity will be 11 meters per second.
交会速度将是11米每秒
I can make that work.
这个速度我能行
Distance at intercept will be...
交会距离将为...
We'll be 68 kilometers apart.
我们将相距68公里
68 kilometers?
68公里?
Did she just say 68 kilometers?
她刚刚是说68公里吗?
Come on, guys, keep it together.
各位 镇定
Work the problem.
解决问题
Johanssen, time to intercept?
约翰森 交会时间?
39 minutes, 12 seconds.
39分12秒
Martinez, what if we point our thrusters
马丁尼兹 将我们的姿态推进器
in the same direction?
全部同向呢?
Well, it depends how much fuel you wanna save...
这取决于要预留多少燃料...
for the altitude adjustments for the trip home.
进行回程的姿态调整
How much do you need?
你需要多少?
I can get by with about 20% of what we have left.
我们现在所剩的20%足以
If we use 75.5% of remaining altitude-adjust fuel...
如果用掉75.5%的剩余姿态调整燃料...
that will bring the intercept range to zero.
那么交会距离将会缩减至零
Do it.
执行
Hang on. It brings the range to zero...
等等 虽然距离缩减为零...
but the intercept velocity will be 42 meters per second.
但是交会速度将升到42米每秒
And that's way too fast.
太快了
Then we'll have 39 minutes to figure out
那我们就还有39分钟来搞清楚
how to slow down.
如何慢下来
Martinez, burn the jets.
马丁尼兹 发动喷射
Copy that.
收到
MAV to Hermes.
呼叫赫尔墨斯号
Watney?
沃特尼?
Affirmative.
收到
What's your status?
你情况如何?
My chest hurts.
我的胸腔很痛
I broke my ribs.
肋骨断了
How are you?
你怎么样?
We're working on getting to you.
我们正在想办法接你
There was a complication during launch.
发射过程中有点复杂情况
Copy that.
收到
How bad is it?
情况有多糟糕?
We've corrected the intercept range,
我们解决了交会距离
but we've got a problem with intercept velocity.
但是交会速度还有问题
How big a problem?
有多严重?
42 meters a second.
42米每秒
Well...
哦...
shit.
我靠
Commander, I have an idea.
指挥官 我有个主意
Go ahead, Mark.
马克 请讲
Well, if I can find something sharp in here...
如果我能找到什么尖锐物体...
and poke a hole in the glove of my EVA suit...
在宇航服手套上戳个洞...
I could use the escaping air as a thruster...
利用逃逸的空气作推进...
and fly towards you.
向你们飞过去
It would be easy to control because it would be on my arm.
推点在手臂上 所以很容易控制方向
I can't see you having any control if you did that.
我不认为这样你能控制
You'd be eyeballing the intercept
你只能靠肉眼交会
using a thrust vector you can barely control.
而且无法控制推进路线
Yes, those are all very good points.
没错 你说的都对
But consider this.
但是不妨想想
I'd get to fly around like Iron Man.
我可以像钢铁侠一样飞翔
Commander...
指挥官...
let's go Iron Man.
用钢铁侠方案吧
This is unexpected LOS.
信号意外丢失
Communication lost. Stand by.
通讯中断 待命中
Maybe it's not the worst idea.
也许主意没那么坏
No, it is the worst idea. It's the worst idea ever.
不 这主意坏透了 史上最糟
Not what he said.
不是他说的那个
Using atmosphere as thrust.
是利用大气作推进
What happens if we blow the VAL?
如果我们把气闸室炸掉怎么样?
Wait, you want to open the vehicular airlock?
等等 你想打开气闸室?
It'll give us a good kick.
会给我们一个很好的推力
But also blow the nose off the ship.
但也把船头给掀了
And all the air would leave and we need air to not die.
还会放走所有的空气 我们的生存必需
We would seal the bridge and the reactor room.
我们会封上舰桥和反应堆舱
Everywhere else would go vacuo.
其他地方都将排空
Vogel.
沃格尔
Go ahead, Commander.
指挥官 请讲
I need you to come inside and make a... bomb.
我需要你进来做个... 炸弹
Again, Commander?
指挥官 请重复?
You're a chemist.
你是个化学家
Can you make a bomb with what you have on board?
你能用船上材料造个炸弹吗?
Probably.
有可能
But I feel obliged to mention
但是我觉得有义务提醒
that setting off an explosive device...
在航天飞船里引爆...
in a spacecraft is a terrible, terrible idea.
是个非常非常糟糕的主意
Hang on. You guys making a bomb without me?
等等 你们造炸弹不带我玩?
Copy that. Can you do it?
收到 你能做到么?
Ja.
是的
Houston, be advised.
休士顿 请悉知
We are going to deliberately breach the VAL
我们将故意泄露气闸室
to produce a reverse thrust.
以获得反向推力
Beck, leave your suit on. Meet Johanssen in Airlock 1.
贝克 穿着宇航服 在1号气闸和约翰森会合
We'll open the outer door.
我们将打开外侧门
I need you to place the charge on the inner door.
我需要你们把炸药装在内侧门上
Climb back to Airlock 2 along the hull.
从船舱外爬回2号气闸
Copy. I'm on my way.
收到 我来了
贝克 宇航服摄像头
I'm in, Commander.
我进来了 指挥官
Copy that.
收到
Vogel, where are you?
沃格尔 你在哪?
I'm in the kitchen.
我在厨房
Okay.
好的
Commander...
指挥官...
I can't let you go through with this.
我不能让你们冒这么大的风险
I am prepared to cut the suit.
我已经准备好刺破宇航服了
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
See, the thing is, I'm selfish.
其实真相是 我很自私
I want all the memorials back home to be about me.
我想让人们关于返航的记忆都是关于我的
Just me.
只有我
I should have left this guy on Mars.
我真该把这家伙留在火星上
Sugar?
糖?
Yeah.
是的
Can you hold this?
能拿一下吗?
Liquid oxygen...
液氧...
and some stain remover that contains ammonia.
和一些含氨的去污剂
This thing here is five times stronger
这玩意的威力比炸药
than a stick of dynamite.
还要强五倍
How do we activate it?
我们怎么点着它呢?
Can you connect this to one of our lighting panels?
你能把它接到照明面板上吗?
Careful.
小心
Open Airlock 1.
打开1号气闸室
I'm on the way to Beck.
我去和贝克会合
Let's just hope this is a good idea, guys.
各位 祈祷这主意奏效吧
It is.
肯定奏效
Open A1.
打开1号气闸室
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- You got it? - Mmm.
- 拿住了吗? - 嗯
Make sure you're not in here when this thing goes off.
确保爆炸时你人不在
Be careful out there.
在外面的时候
In space.
小心点
Don't tell anyone I did that.
这事别告诉其他人
Bomb set.
炸弹设置完毕
Leaving Airlock 1.
离开1号气闸室
Guys, I'm running the numbers,
各位 我跑了一遍数据
and even with optimal VAL blow...
就算得到最优的爆炸结果...
we're gonna be off on our angle.
角度也还是会偏移
What's the intercept distance? Johanssen?
约翰森 交会距离是多少?
260 meters, approximate.
大约260米
That's too far.
太远了
Commander?
长官?
Martinez, close the door.
马丁尼兹 关闭舱门
Open D3.
开启3号舱门
And leave it open.
保持开启
宇航服摄像头
Open B2.
开启B2舱门
Johanssen...
约翰森...
time to VAL blow after initiate?
炸药启动后多久爆炸?
15 seconds.
15秒
We sure know how to cut it close.
我们还真会争分夺秒
Commander?
长官?
Distance is too far. I'm going out.
距离太远了 由我出去
I can do this.
我能行
It's not a debate.
这不是辩论
I'm not risking another crew member.
我不会再让船员冒险
Beck's returned.
贝克回来了
Johanssen, initiate the bomb.
约翰森 启动炸药
Ten seconds.
十秒
Strap in.
坐稳了
Five, four...
五 四...
three...
三...
- Brace for deceleration. - Two...
- 准备减速 - 二...
one.
Activating Panel 41.
启动41号面板
宇航服摄像头
Bridge seal holding.
舰桥密封稳固
What's the damage?
损坏情况如何?
Worry about that later.
过会再担心吧
What's the relative velocity?
相对速度是多少?
12 meters per second.
12米每秒
Copy.
收到
Hook me up.
勾住我
Done.
好了
I have visual on the MAV.
我可以看到升空载具
What's the intercept range?
交会距离是多少?
I'm checking.
我在查
312 meters.
312米
Did you say 312?
你说的是312米吗?
Great. I'll wave at you guys as I go by.
太棒了 我经过的时候会跟你们挥手
I can't get to you, Mark. You're too far.
我够不到你 马克 太远了
I'm not gonna make it.
我够不到
I know.
我知道
Beck, unhook me. I'm going after him.
贝克 解开钩子 我去接他
Commander, I got this.
长官 让我来
Mark, report.
马克 报告情况
On my way, Commander.
我来了 指挥官
Damn it.
见鬼
Johanssen, what's my relative velocity to Mark?
约翰森 我跟马克的相对速度是多少?
5.2 meters per second.
5.2米每秒
Copy. Adjusting course.
收到 调整路线
3.1 meters per second.
3.1米每秒
Distance to target, 24 meters.
目标距离 24米
11 meters to target.
目标距离11米
Six meters.
6米
Hold on, Mark.
坚持住 马克
I got him.
我接到他了
I got him.
我接到他了
Way to go, Iron Man.
干得漂亮 钢铁侠
Beck, pull us in.
贝克 拉我们进去
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
You...
你...
have terrible taste in music.
音乐品味真是糟透了
Houston, this is Hermes actual.
休斯顿 这里是赫尔墨斯号
We got him.
接到他了
Watney is secure.
沃特尼已经安全
Contact in outer space with Mark Watney.
在外太空接到马克·沃特尼
After a very long time, they have done
经过长时间的努力 他们完成了
what many people thought was impossible.
在很多人看来不可能完成的任务
Mission confirmation:
任务确认
Mark Watney has been successfully rescued.
马克·沃特尼已被成功营救
Grab a hold of him.
抓住他
Hey, handsome!
帅哥!
Beck, close the hatch.
贝克 关闭舱口
Hey, guys!
各位!
Houston, six crew safely aboard.
休斯顿 六名船员安全返舱
This is huge moment for this nation, for the world...
对于整个国家 对于全世界 对于国际航天事业来说...
and indeed, for international space travel.
这都是一个意义非凡的时刻
I can't believe anything you do works.
我不敢相信你竟然做到了
Oh, God.
天啊
I can't believe it.
难以置信
There's a little smell going on over there, bud.
这味道有点销魂啊 兄弟
I know. I haven't had a shower in a year and a half.
我知道 我都一年半没洗澡了
Don't make me laugh, I have broken ribs.
别逗我笑 我肋骨断了
Hey, there.
你好啊
- Morning, sir. - It's an honor, sir.
- 长官早 - 见到你很荣幸 长官
Sir.
长官
- Sir. - Sir.
- 长官 - 长官好
Morning, sir.
早上好 长官
第1日
Welcome to the Astronaut Candidate Program.
欢迎来到宇航员候选项目
Now pay attention,
认真听讲
because this could save your life.
因为这可能会救你一命
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
相信我 我这可是肺腑之言
Let me get a few things out of the way, right off the bat.
让我先开门见山讲几件事情
Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet
没错 我确实在荒芜人烟的星球上靠用我的屎耕种
by farming in my own shit.
而生存了下来
Yes, it's actually worse than it sounds.
没错 实际情况比听起来还恶心
So let's not talk about that ever again.
所以 这事别再提了
The other question I get most frequently is...
另一个我常被问到是...
"When I was up there, stranded by myself...
"当我在火星上 孤身一人...
"did I think I was going to die?"
"是否想过我会死?"
Yes, absolutely.
是 绝对想过
And that's what you need to know going in
你加入前就要先了解这情况
because it's going to happen to you.
因为这也会发生在你们身上
This is space. It does not cooperate.
这是太空 它不会配合我们
At some point, everything is going to go south on you.
有时候 一切会变得很糟
Everything is going to go south
一切都变得很糟
and you're going to say, "This is it.
你会说 "就这样了
"This is how I end."
"我就这么完了"
Now, you can either accept that...
你要么选择认命...
or you can get to work.
要么解决问题
That's all it is.
就这么简单
You just begin.
只需行动起来
You do the math. You solve one problem...
你做计算 解决完一个问题...
then you solve the next one.
再解决下一个
And then the next.
再下一个
And if you solve enough problems,
如果你解决的问题足够多
you get to come home.
你就能回家了
All right, questions?
好 有问题吗?
Once Mission Control completes
等任务控制中心结束
their pre-flight checks...
飞行前检查…
we'll begin launch procedures.
我们将进行发射流程
The Ares 5 team will rendezvous with the Hermes...
阿瑞斯5小组会在发射后约48分钟...
approximately 48 minutes after launch.
与赫尔墨斯号会合
From there, they will have 414 days
从那时起 他们将迎来414天的
of space travel ahead of them.
太空之旅
Have the goals changed
你们的目标已经从
from the previous mission...
之前的任务...
to the Ares 5 program?
转到阿瑞斯5项目了吗?
And what do you hope to achieve this time around?
这次你们希望达成什么目标?
Well, no. The goals have always been the same
不 阿瑞斯项目的目标
for the Ares program.
从未改变
This time, of course, we hope to bring
当然此次我们希望
all the astronauts back at the same time.
把所有宇航员同时带回来
Flight, Guidance check complete.
船控 制导检查完毕
Copy, Guidance.
收到 制导
This is Flight.
这里是船控
We are go for launch, on schedule.
我们准备按计划发射
Final aerosurface checks
操纵面最终检查
are complete...
完毕...
as everything remains a go for the launch of the Ares 5.
阿瑞斯5发射一切准备就绪
20 seconds.
20秒
Proceeding with the count.
倒计时开始
T-minus 10... 9...
倒数计时十... 九...
Main engine start.
主引擎启动
7... 6... 5... 4...
七... 六... 五... 四...
three... two... one.
三... 二... 一
And liftoff. As the crew of the Ares 5...
发射 阿瑞斯5全体船员...
begin the next chapter of American space exploration.
开启了美国太空探索的新篇章
Pressures look good.
压力稳定
Wow. Good shot.
打得好
There you have it.
就这样
Five years after the rescue of astronaut Mark Watney...
宇航员沃特尼的营救结束五年后...
an Ares 5 is on its way to Mars.
阿瑞斯5前往火星
阿瑞斯5发射 卡纳维拉尔角画面直播
阿瑞斯5发射 卡纳维拉尔角画面直播
协调: 影子
翻译: 無限月讀 喵喵 新人
翻译: 肉肉君 沉默的土豆 灵峰
翻译: yjk8654 金鱼BOBO 霹雳旋风猪
校对: 飘飘行天下
-=聖城家園 CnSCG 榮譽出品=-聖城倦客 作品