生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第1集: 新来的美女邻居(Pilot)

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
So if a photon is directed through a plane
如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面
with two slits in it and either slit is observed,
如果有一个狭缝可以观测到
it will not go through both slits.
那它没有同时通过两个狭缝
If it's unobserved,it will.
如果观测不到 那它会通过
However,if it's observed after it's left the plane
但如果它是在离开平面后
But before it hits its target,
在击中目标物之前被观测到
it won't have gone through both slits.
那它不会同时通过两个狭缝
Agreed. what's your point?
没错 你想说什么
There's no point,I just think it's a good idea for a t-shirt.
没什么 我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错
-excuse me. -hang on.
-您好 -稍等
One across is "aegean."
横1是"爱琴海"
Eight down is "nabokov."
竖8是"纳巴科夫"(1899-1977 俄裔美国小说家)
26 across is "mcm."
横26"MCM"
14 down is... move your finger...
竖14是...你手挡住了...
"phylum" which makes 14 across "port-au-prince"
是"门"(生物分类) 所以说横十四是"太子港"(海地首都)
See,"papa doc's capitol idea," that's "port-au-prince."
你看 "Papa Doc"(海地总统绰号)提示了 所以是"太子港"
Haiti.
在海地
-can I help you? -yes.
-需要帮忙吗 -是的
Is this the high-iq sperm bank?
这里是高智商精子库吗
If you have to ask,maybe you shouldn't be here.
如果这还要问的话 那你可能不该来这
I think this is the place.
我看就是这儿了
-fill these out. -thank you.
-把表格填了 -谢谢
-we'll be right back. -take your time.
-马上就好 -不急
I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.
我正好把填字游戏做完
Oh,wait.
等等
Leonard,I don't think I can do this.
里奥纳德 我觉得我做不到
What,are you kidding? you're a semi-pro.
开什么玩笑 你都是"半职业选手"了
No. we are committing genetic fraud.
不是的 我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪
There's no guarantee that our sperm
我们的精子并不能保证
is going to generate high-iqOffspring.
将来就能生出高智商的后代
Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic dna mix
你想想 我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同
Who hostesses at fuddruckers.
可她只是快餐店的女服务生
Sheldon,this was your idea.
谢尔顿 当初是你要来的
A little extra money to get
这点补贴能让我们
fractional t-1 bandwidth in the apartment.
在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽
I know,and I do yearn for faster downloads.
我知道 我的确渴望更快的下载速度
But there's some poor woman
但那些可怜的女人们
who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm.
会把希望寄托在我精子上的
What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use
如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积
An integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?
该用积分还是微分算都不知道 她会怎么想
-i'm sure she'll still love him. -i wouldn't.
-我肯定她还是会爱他的 -我不会
Well,what do you want to do?
你现在想怎么样
I want to leave.
我想走了
What's the protocol for leaving?
该怎么跟她说呢
I don't know... I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.
我不知道...我以前从来没在捐献精子时中途走人过
Let's try just walking out.
我们就直接走吧
-bye. -bye. nice meeting you.
-再见 -再见 很高兴见到你
Are you still mad about the sperm bank?
你还在为那个精子库的事生气吗
No.
没有
You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?
你想不想听有关楼梯的有趣事情
Not really.
不太想
If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters,
如果有一格阶梯的高度存在哪怕两毫米的微小差距
-most people will trip. -i don't care.
-大多数人会被绊倒 -跟我无关
Two milli... that doesn't seem right.
两毫...那不太可能吧
No,it's true,I did a series of experiments when I was 12
不 是真的 我12岁时做过一系列试验
My father broke his clavicle.
我爸爸还摔断了锁骨
Is that why they sent you to boarding school?
你就是因为这个被他们送去寄宿学校的?
No. that was a result of my work with lasers.
不是 是因为我那些关于激光的试验
New neighbor?
这是新邻居?
Evidently.
很明显
Significant improvement over the old neighbor.
比起上一个的水准真是有显著提高
200-pound transvestite with a skin condition?
那个体重200磅有皮肤问题的异装癖者?
Yes,she is.
那是 没错
-oh,hi. -hi.
-你好 -你好
We don't mean to interrupt. we live across the hall.
我们不想打搅你 我们就住你对面
Oh,that's nice.
你们真好啊
We don't live together. I mean...
我们不是住在一起 我是说...
We live together,
我们是住在一起
But in separate,heterosexual bedrooms.
不过是在分开的 异性恋的卧室里
Okay,well...
好的
Guess I'm your new neighbor. penny.
看来你们就是我的新邻居了 我叫潘妮
-leonard. sheldon. -hi.
-我是里奥纳德 他是谢尔顿 -你好
Well...
那么...
Welcome to the building.
欢迎成为我们的邻居
Thank you. maybe we can have coffee sometime.
谢谢你 我们可以什么时候喝喝咖啡
Great.
很好啊
-well... bye. -bye.
-那...再见 -再见
Should we have invited her for lunch?
我们要不要请她来吃午饭?
No.We're gonna start season two of battlestar galactica.
不 我们要开始看太空堡垒卡拉狄加第二季
We already watched the season two dvds.
第二季的DVD我们已经看过了
Not with commentary.
但评论音轨还没看
I think we should be good neighbors
我觉得我们应该做个好邻居
And invite her over,make her feel welcome.
请她作客 让她觉得亲切
We never invited louie-slash-louise over.
我们从没请过那个叫路易还是叫路易斯的过来
And that was wrong of us.
那是我们的不对
We need to widen our circle.
我们得扩大下我们的朋友圈子
I have a very wide circle.
我的朋友圈子已经很大了
I have 212 friends on myspace.
我的空间上有212个好友
Yes,and you've never met one of them.
不错 可他们你一个也没见过
That's the beauty of it.
这正是其美妙之处
I'm gonna invite her over.
我要请她过来
We'll have a nice meal and... chat.
我们可以好好吃一顿 然后...聊天
Chat? we don't chat. at least not offline.
聊天? 我们平时不聊天 至少下了网不聊
It's not difficult.
这没什么难的
You just listen to what she says
你只要听着她讲些什么
And then you say something appropriate in response.
然后你适当地回应她一些
To what end?
那最后要干什么?
Hi... again.
你好...又来了
Hi.
你好
Anyway...
那个...
We brought home indian food.
我们带了印度菜回来
And...
然后...
I know that moving can be stressful,
我知道搬家可能会很累
And I find that when I'm undergoing stress,
并且我发现当我身心俱疲时
That good food and company can have a comforting effect.
美食和伙伴能让我感觉很舒坦
Also,curry is a natural laxative,and I don't have to tell you
还有 咖喱本身有通便功效 我想我不必再说
That,you know,a clean colon is just...
你知道 如果大肠通畅...
One less thing to worry about.
那又可以少一件操心事了
I'm no expert,but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation,
这方面我不在行 不过我相信如果是邀请别人吃午餐
You might want to skip the reference to bowel movements.
你最好不要说些肠运动的事
You're inviting me over to eat?
你们是在邀请我过去吃饭?
Yes.
是的
Oh,that's so nice. I'd love to.
你们真好 我很乐意
Great.
太好了
So,what do you guys do for fun around here?
你们平时都玩些什么
Today we tried masturbating for money.
今天我们尝试过靠自慰来挣钱
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第1季 第1集
Okay,make yourself at home.
好了 就当在自己家一样
Thank you.
谢谢
You're very welcome.
不用谢
This looks like some serious stuff.
这些东西看上去真深奥啊
-leonard,did you do this? -actually,that's my work.
-里奥纳德 这是你写的? -不 这是我的
Yeah. well,it's just some quantum mechanics
不错 只是一些量子力学而已
With a little string theory doodling around the edges.
边上还随便写了一点点弦理论
That part there,that's just a joke.
那部分 是我开的玩笑
It's a spoof of the born-oppenheimer approximation.
讽刺下波恩-奥本海默近似
So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys.
这么说 你就像是"美丽心灵"里那种天才一样
Yeah.
是吧
-this is really impressive. -i have a board.
-真让人赞叹 -我也有块板
If you like boards,this is my board.
如果你喜欢板 这块是我的
Holy smokes.
上帝啊
If by "holy smokes",you mean
如果你说"上帝啊"是想
A derivative restatement of the kind of stuff
再一次强调说你能在任何一个麻省理工的
You can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at mit,sure.
男生寝室墙上发现那些涂鸦 那一点没错
-what? -come on.
-什么? -得了吧
Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit,broken-hearted"?
谁没看到那微分上面写着"我打住了 心碎了 算不下去了"
At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions
至少我不会为了解决个数学问题
Just to make the math come out.
去发明个什么26维出来
I didn't invent them. they're there.
我没有创造发明 他们本来就有
-in what universe? -in all of them... that is the point.
-哪个宇宙有? -所有的都有...这就是我说的关键
Do you guys mind if I start?
你们介意我先开吃吗
Penny...
潘妮...
That's where l sit.
这是我的座位
So,sit next to me.
那 你坐我旁边
No... I sit there.
不...我坐那里的
What's the difference?
有什么区别
-what's the difference? -here we go.
-什么区别? -开始了
In the winter,that seat is close enough to the radiator
在冬天 这个位子离暖气比较近所以比较暖和
To remain warm,and yet not so close as to cause perspiration
但也不至于太近以至于引起出汗
In the summer,it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze
在夏天 通过窗子吹进来的风直接在这里交叉
Created by opening windows there and there.
就是这边和那边的窗户
It faces the television at an angle
看电视正好有个角度
That is neither direct,thus discouraging conversation,
不会太正 从而影响跟别人说话
Nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
也不会太斜 从而造成脖子酸疼
I could go on,but I think I've made my point.
我还能继续 不过我觉得你已经明白我的意思了
Do you want me to move?
你想让我移开吗
-well... -just sit somewhere else.
你就随便坐一下吧
Fine.
好的
Sheldon,sit!
谢尔顿 坐下!
Well,this is nice.
这样很好啊
We don't have a lot of company over.
不太有人来我们这里作客的
That's not true. koothrappali and wolowitz come over all the time.
不是吧 库萨帕里和沃尔维茨就经常过来
-yes i know,but... -tuesday night,
-是 我知道 但... -星期二晚上
We played klingon boggle till 1:00 a.m.
我们还玩"克林贡拼字游戏"玩到凌晨一点(克林贡是外星人)
Yeah,I remember.
是 我记得
-don't say we don't have company. -sorry.
-不要说我们没有伙伴 -对不起
-that has negative social implications. -i said I'm sorry!
-这是社交上很消极的暗示 -我说对不起了
Klingon boggle?
"克林贡拼字游戏"?
Yeah. it's like regular boggle,but...
是的 就是普通的拼字游戏 只不过...
In klingon.
是用克林贡语言
That's probably enough about us. so,tell us about you.
关于我们已经说得够多了 说说你吧
Me? okay.
我? 好吧
I'm a sagittarius,
我是射手座的
Which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
就这一点你们很可能就了解得比我想说的多得多了
Yes. it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion
没错 我们可以了解到你有群众性文化妄想
That the sun's apparent position
就是指你出生时
Relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth
相对于任意确定星座的太阳的视位置
Somehow affects your personality.
可能会决定你的性格
Participate in the what?
有什么来着?
I think what sheldon's trying to say
我认为谢尔顿是想说
Is that sagittarius wouldn't have been our first guess.
我们可能不会第一个猜你是"射手座"的
Yeah,a lot of people think I'm a water sign.
是 很多人会以为我是水相星座的
Okay,let's see,what else.
还有什么 让我想想
I'm a vegetarian. except for fish.
我是素食者 但我吃鱼
And the occasional steak. I love steak!
偶尔吃牛排 牛排真赞!
Well,that's interesting.
真有趣
Leonard can't process corn.
里奥纳德吃玉米会不消化
Well... do you have some sort of a job?
你有什么工作吗
Yeah. I'm a waitress at the cheesecake factory.
有 我是家乳酪蛋糕店的服务生
I love cheesecake.
我很喜欢乳酪蛋糕
You're lactose-intolerant.
你不是不能吃乳糖嘛
I don't eat it... I just think it's a good idea.
我是不吃...我只是觉得那东西不错
Anyways,I'm also writing a screenplay.
还有 我正在写一个剧本
It's about this sensitive girl who comes to l.a. from lincoln,nebraska,
讲一个多愁善感的女生从内布拉斯加州的林肯来到了洛杉矶
To be an actress and winds up a waitress at the cheesecake factory.
她本想当名演员 最终却在乳酪蛋糕店当了服务生
So,it's based on your life.
看来这是根据你的经历写的
No,I'm from omaha.
不 我是来自奥马哈
If that was movie,I would go see it.
如果真拍成了电影 我会去看的
I know,right?
我就说 是不错吧?
Okay,let's see,what else...
让我想想 还有什么...
Guess that's about it.
大概就这些了
That's the story of penny.
这就是潘妮的故事了
It sounds wonderful.
真不错
It was.
是不错
Until I fell in love with a jerk!
直到我爱上了那混蛋!
What's happening?
怎么回事?
God,you know,4 years I lived with him.
上帝 你知道吗 我和他同居了4年
4 years... that's like as long as high school.
整整4年...都跟高中生涯一样长了
It took you 4 years to get through high school?
你花了4年才读完高中?
It just... I can't believe I trusted him.
真...不敢相信我竟然那么信任他
Should I say something? I feel like I should say something.
我该说些什么吗? 我感觉我该说些什么
You? no,you'll only make it worse.
你? 算了 你只会越帮越忙
You want to know the most pathetic part?
你们想知道最悲哀的是什么吗
Even though I hate his lying,cheating guts...
即使我已经恨透了他的谎言 他的不忠
I still love him.
我还是爱他
Is that crazy?
我是不是疯了?
Yes.
是疯了
No,it's not crazy. it's a...
不 不是的 这只是...
It's a paradox.
只是一种悖论
Paradoxes are part of nature. think about light.
自然界中到处都存在着悖论 比如说光
If you look at huygens,light is a wave,
按照惠更斯的理论 光是一种波
As confirmed by the double-slit experiments,
双缝实验证明了这一观点
But then along comes albert einstein
不过后来有了爱因斯坦
And discovers that light behaves like particles,too.
他发现光原来也具有粒子性
Well,I didn't make it worse.
我至少没越帮倒忙
I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess.
我真的很抱歉 我真是一团糟
On top of everything else,I'm all gross from moving
最糟的是 我搬家都搬得恶心死了
And my stupid shower doesn't even work.
没想到该死的淋浴器还不能用了
Our shower works.
我们的可以用啊
Really? would it be totally weird if I used it?
真的? 如果我在这里洗你们会不会介意?
-yes. -no.
-会 -不会
-no. -no.
-不会 -不会
It's right down the hall.
就在那边
Thanks.
谢谢
You guys are really sweet.
你们真是太好了
Well,this is an interesting development.
这番进步有意思啊
How so?
怎么?
It has been some time since we've had a woman
上次有个女人在我们这里轻解罗裳
Take her clothes off in our apartment.
距离现在已经很久了
That's not true. remember at thanksgiving,
不见得啊 记得感恩节
My grandmother with alzheimer's had that episode?
我那老年痴呆的祖母上演的那段?
Point taken. it has been some time
明白了 距离上次有女人
Since we've had a woman take her clothes off,
在我们这里轻解罗裳 并且看了之后
After which we didn't want to rip our eyes out.
我们不想把眼睛给挖出来的 已经很久了
The worst part was watching her carve that turkey.
其实最糟的是看她切那火鸡
So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
你现在究竟是要干些什么呢
Excuse me?
你说什么?
That woman is not going to have sex with you.
那女人不会跟你上床的
I'm not trying to have sex with her.
我没有想要跟她上床
Good. then you won't be disappointed.
那就好 这样你就不会失望了
What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me?
你凭什么认为她不会和我上床了
I'm a male and she's a female.
我是男的 她是女的
Yes,but not of the same species.
没错 但不是同一物种
I'm not going to engage in hypotheticals here.
我才不跟你讨论什么假设
I'm just trying to be a good neighbor.
我只想当个好邻居
Of course.
是啊
That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop,
那也不是说如果有机会可以发展肉体关系
That I wouldn't participate.
我会袖手旁观
However briefly.
大致是这样
Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered
当她发现你的卢克·天行者(星球大战人物)无泪洗发水
When she discovers your luke skywalker no-more-tears shampoo?
你说这种可能性是会变大了呢还是变小了
It's darth vader shampoo.
那是达斯·维德(另一星战人物)牌洗发水
Luke skywalker's the conditioner.
卢克·天行者是护发素
-wait till you see this. -it's fantastic,unbelievable.
-先看这个 -太强了 难以置信
See what?
看什么?
It's a stephen hawking lecture from mit in 1974.
1974年 史蒂芬霍金在麻省理工的演讲
This isn't a good time.
现在不是时候
It's before he became a creepy computer voice.
那时他还不是这样毛骨悚然的电脑音
-that's great. you guys have to go. -why?
-不错 可你们现在必须得走 -为什么
It's just not a good time.
现在不是时候
Leonard has a lady over.
里奥纳德有女士来访
Yeah,right... your grandmother back in town?
是的 我明白了...你祖母又回城来了?
No. And she's not a lady. she's just a new neighbor.
不是 她不是什么女士 她是新来的邻居
Hang on,there really is a lady here?
等等 这里真的有位女士?
And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus?
你赶我们走是为了想要和她交媾?
I'm not anticipating coitus.
我没有想要和她交媾
So she's available for coitus?
那就是说别人现在可以和她交媾?
Can we please just stop saying "coitus"?
我们可不可以不要说"交媾"这个词了
Technically,that would be"coitus interruptus. "
更精确的说法应该是"体外射精"
Hey,is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower...?
是不是应该有个旋关把水从浴缸那里弄到淋浴器上
Hi. sorry. hello.
不好意思 大家好
Enchant? mademoiselle.
很高兴认识您 女士
Howard wolowitz,caltech department of applied physics.
我是霍华德·沃尔维茨 加州工学院应用物理系学生
You may be familiar with some of my work.
我的一些研究成果你可能已经很熟悉了
It's currently orbiting jupiter's largest moon
它正在围绕着木星的最大卫星轨道运行
Taking high-resolution digital photographs.
拍摄高分辨率的数码照片
Penny. I work at the cheesecake factory.
我是潘妮 我在乳酪蛋糕店工作
I'll show you the trick with the shower.
我带你去弄那旋关吧
"Bonne douche" Bonne douche.
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
It's french for "good shower. "
是法语里"洗个痛快澡"的意思
It's a sentiment I can express in six languages.
是一句祝词 我能用六种语言来说
Save it for your blog,howard.
还是留着博客上说吧 霍华德
洗个痛快澡
All right,there it goes. it sticks. I'm sorry.
好了 没问题了 是卡住了 不好意思
-okay,thanks. -you're welcome.
-好的 谢谢 -不用谢
You're just gonna to step right... okay,I'll...
你只要站在... 好吧 我...
-hey,leonard? -the hair products are sheldon's.
-等等 里奥纳德 -洗头的那些东西都是谢尔顿的
Can I ask you a favor?
我能让你帮个忙吗
A favor?
帮个忙?
Sure,you can ask me a favor. I would do you a favor for you.
当然 你可以让我帮你忙 我可以帮你个忙
It's okay if you say no.
你如果不愿意也没关系
I'll probably say yes.
我应该会愿意的
It's just not the kind of thing you ask a guy you just met.
一般你刚认识某个人 不会请求一件这样的事
I really think we should examine the chain of causality here.
我真的觉得我们该好好想想这里面的因果关系了
-must we? -event a...
-有必要吗 -事件一
A beautiful woman stands naked in our shower.
我们那淋浴器下站着个裸体美女
Event b... we drive halfway across town to retrieve a television set
事件二 我们开车穿过半个城市到上述那位女性的
From the aforementioned woman's ex-boyfriend.
前男友住处取回一台电视机
Query... on what plane of existence
提问 在哪个层面上
Is there even a semi-rational link between these events?
这两个事件哪怕是有半点合理的联系
She asked me to do her a favor,sheldon.
她请求我帮她个忙 谢尔顿
Yes,well,that may be the proximal cause of our journey,
是啊 这可能是我们这趟旅途最近似的原因了
But we both know it only exists in contradistinction
但其只存在于更高层次原因的对比之下
To the higher level distal cause.
这点我们都清楚
-which is? -you think with your penis.
-是什么 -你在用下半身在思考
That's a biological impossibility. and you didn't have to come.
从生理上说这是不可能的 还有 你可以不用跟来啊
Right,I could have stayed behind and watch wolowitz try to hit on penny
不错 我可以留在那儿看着沃尔维茨勾引潘妮
In russian,arabic and farsi.
用俄语 阿拉伯语 波斯语
Why can't she get her own tv?
为什么她自己不去取回电视机
Come on,you know how it is with breakups.
得了 你知道分手是怎么回事
No,I don't... and neither do you.
我不知道... 你也不知道
I broke up with joyce kim.
我以前跟乔伊斯·金分手过
You did not break up with joyce kim. she defected to north korea.
你没有和乔伊斯·金分手 是她投奔回朝鲜了
To mend her broken heart.
去缝补她破碎的心啊
This situation is much less complicated.
现在这情况远没那么复杂
There's some kind of dispute between penny and her ex-boyfriend
就谁该得到这台电视的拥有权
As to who gets custody of the tv.
潘妮和她前男友有过争吵
She just wanted to avoid having a scene with him.
她只是不想和他再大吵大闹
-so we get to have a scene with him? -no,there's not going to be a scene.
-所以我们去和他大吵大闹 -不 我们不用和他去吵的
There's two of us and one of him.
我们两个人 他才一个
Leonard,the two of us can't even carry a tv.
里奥纳德 我们两个甚至搬不动一台电视
So,you guys work with leonard and sheldon at the university?
这么说 你们和里奥纳德还有谢尔顿一起在大学里共事?
I'm sorry,do you speak english?
抱歉 你会说英语吗
He speaks english. he just can't speak to women.
他会说英语 他只是不会同女人说话
Really? why?
真的? 为什么?
He's kind of a nerd.
他是个怪才吧
Juice box?
喝果汁?
I'll do the talking.
我来说话
-yeah? -hi,I'm leonard,this is sheldon.
-谁? -你好 我是里奥纳德 这是谢尔顿
-hello. -what did I just--
-你好 -我刚说...
-we're here to pick up penny's tv. -get lost.
-我们是来拿潘妮的电视机的 -你们走吧
Okay,thanks for you time.
好的 抱歉打扰了
We're not going to give up just like that.
我们不能就这样放弃了
Leonard,the tv's in the building.
里奥纳德 电视机在楼上
We've been denied access to the building,ergo,we are done.
我们已经被阻止进入大楼了 因此 我们没戏了
Excuse me. if I were to give up on the first little hitch,
我很抱歉 如果我当初遇到点小麻烦就放弃的话
I never would have identified the fingerprints of string theory
我永远也不会在宇宙大爆炸之后
In the aftermath of the big bang.
成功验证弦理论了
My apologies. what's your plan?
我道歉 你准备怎么做?
It's just a privilege to watch your mind at work.
能目睹你动脑 实在很荣幸
Come on,we have a combined iq of 360.
不会吧 我们的智商加起来有360呢
We should be able to figure out how to get into a stupid building.
我们应该有办法想出如何进那该死的楼
What do you think their combined iq is?
你认为她们的智商加起来有多少?
Just grab the door!
快把门抵住
This is it.
就这里了
I'll do the talking.
我来说话
Good thinking. I'll just be the muscle.
想得不错 我来当打手
Yeah?
什么事
I'm leonard,this is sheldon.
我是里奥纳德 这是谢尔顿
From the intercom.
刚对讲机里的
How the hell did you get in the building?
你们到底是怎么进来的?
We're scientists.
我们是科学家
Tell him about our iq.
告诉他我们的智商
-leonard... -what?
-里奥纳德 -怎么?
-my mom bought me those pants. -i'm sorry.
-那裤子是我妈买给我的 -对不起
You're going to have to call her.
你得打电话跟她说一下
Sheldon,I am so sorry I dragged you through this.
谢尔顿 拖你下水了 真的很抱歉
It's okay. it wasn't my first pantsing and it won't be my last.
没关系 这不是我的第一条裤子 也不会是最后一条
And you were right about my motives.
关于我的动机你说得没错
I was hoping to establish a relationship with penny
我是指望和潘妮能建立关系
That might have someday led to sex.
或许有一天可以和她上床
Well,you got me out of my pants.
你倒是脱下了我的裤子
Anyway,I've learned my lesson.
好了 反正我买到教训了
She's out of my league,I'm done with her.
她和我不是一类人 我跟她玩完了
Got my work,one day I'll win the nobel prize
我有工作要干 有一天我会赢得诺贝尔奖
And then I'll die alone.
然后孤单地死去
Don't think like that. you're not going to die alone.
不要这么想 你不会孤单地死去的
Thank you,sheldon. you're a good friend.
谢谢 谢尔顿 你真是好朋友
And you're certainly not going to win a nobel prize.
而且你肯定不会拿诺贝尔奖的
This is one of my favorite places to kick back after a quest.
这是我搜寻猎物后最喜欢的交付地之一
They have a great house ale.
这里的麦酒太棒了
Cool tiger.
好酷的老虎
Yeah,I've had him since level ten.
是的 我从第十级开始就有了
His name is buttons.
他叫扣扣
Anyway,if you had your own game character
如果你有自己的游戏人物
We could hang out,maybe go on a quest.
也许我们可以一起 出去搜寻猎物
That sounds interesting.
听上去很有意思
You'll think about it?
你会考虑一下?
I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about it.
我没办法不去想它
Smooth.
很成功啊
We're home.
我们回来了
My god,what happened?
上帝啊 发生什么事了
Well,your ex-boyfriend sends his regards
你前男友要我们代他问好
And I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory.
其他我想已经可以一目了然了
I'm so sorry. I really thought if you guys went instead of me
真对不起 我真的以为如果你们替我过去
He wouldn't be such an ass.
他不会这么混蛋的
No,it was a valid hypothesis.
不 你这样假设是有道理的
That was a valid...? what is happening to you?
有道理的? 你怎么回事?
Really,thank you so much for going and trying,you're just...
真的 你们这么努力 这么帮忙 真是太谢谢了
You're so terrific. really.
你们真的太好了 真的
Why don't you put some clothes on,
你们去把衣服穿好
I'll get my purse,and dinner is on me,okay?
我去拿我的包 晚饭我请 好吗?
-really? great. -thank you.
-真的? 好啊 -谢谢
You're not done with her,are you?
你跟她还没玩完 是吗?
Are babies will be smart and beautiful.
我们的孩子会既聪明又美丽
Not to mention imaginary.
想象力更是不言而喻
-is thai food okay with you,penny? -sure.
-潘妮 你觉得泰国菜如何 -可以啊
We can't have thai food,
我们不能去吃泰国菜
-we had indian for lunch. -so?
-中午我们吃了印度菜 -又怎样呢
-they're both curry-based cuisines. -so?
-他们都是用咖喱烹饪的 -又怎样呢
It would be gastronomically redundant.
从烹饪学角度来说 这是过剩的
I can see we're going to have to spell out everything for this girl.
我估计以后无论什么我们都需要跟这个女孩解释一下
Any ideas,raj?
你觉得呢 拉杰?
Turn left on lake street and head up to colorado.
到林克街左转 直接去科罗拉多
I know a wonderful little sushi bar that has karaoke.
我知道一个寿司吧 那里还有卡拉OK
That sounds like fun.
听上去挺有意思
baby don't get hook up on me
宝贝 别被我迷住了
baby don't get hook up on me
宝贝 别被我迷住了
I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole,
我不知道在整个世界范围内你的成功概率有多少
But as far as the population of this car goes,
不过就这辆车子里的人来说 你还是很有希望的