生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第17集: 橘子效应(The Tangerine Factor)

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
Wo de zing shi sheldon.
我的姓是谢尔顿
Non, c'est...
不 应该是
Wo de ming zi shi sheldon.
我的名字是谢尔顿
Wo de ming zi shi sheldon.
我的名字是谢尔顿
What's this?
这算什么?
That's what you did.
你不是这么做的嘛
I assumed, as in a number of languages,
我以为在某些语言里
That the gesture was part of the phrase.
手势也是短语的一部分
Well, it's not.
不是
How am I supposed to know that? as the teacher, it's your obligation
我又怎么知道? 作为老师 你有义务
To separate your personal idiosyncrasies from the subject matter.
把个人习惯从教学过程中排除
You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn mandarin.
你知道 我真的很高兴你决定学习普通话
-why? -once you're fluent,
-为什么? -一旦你学得溜了
You'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.
你就又多了十几亿的人去烦 而不是来烦我
Mei du lui zi.
梅毒驴子
You just called leonard a syphilitic donkey.
你刚才叫里奥纳德是个得了梅毒的驴子
My apologies,
向你道歉
I'm only as good as my teacher.
我的水平只是和老师一样好
Why are you learning chinese?
你为什么要学中文?
I believe the szechuan palace has been passing off
我认为四川菜馆故意用
Orange chicken as tangerine chicken and I intend to confront them.
香橙鸡丁来假冒陈皮鸡丁 所以我要去对峙
If I were you, I'd be more concerned
如果我是你 我会更关心
About what they are passing off as chicken.
他们是拿什么假冒了鸡丁
-i need to use your window. -sure, go ahead.
-我要用一下你们的窗户 -随意
Hey, jerk face, you forgot your ipod!
不要脸的 你落了ipod
-what's going on? -i'll tell you what's going on.
-怎么了这是 -我来告诉你这是怎么了
That stupid self-centered bastar wrote about our sex life in his blog.
那自恋的蠢蛋把我们的性生活写进了博客里
Drop dead, you stupid self-centered bastard!
去死吧 你个自恋的蠢蛋!
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, where were we?
好吧 我们讲到哪儿了
Not now, I have a blog to find.
别急 我要先搜索一个博客
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第17集 (本季完)
Penny, are you okay?
潘妮 你还好吧
I'm fine, leonard. just go away!
我很好 里奥纳德 你走吧
I understand that breaking up with someone can be very painful...
我知道分手会让人很难过...
-go away! -okay, feel better! bye!
-给我走! -好吧 开心点 再见
She doesn't want to talk.
她不想说话
Not surprising. penny's emotional response is originated
没什么惊讶的 潘妮的情感来自于
In the primitive portion of the brain, known as the amygdala.
最原始的脑部 也就是扁桃形结构
While speech is centered in the
然而话语功能处于最后发育的
Much more recently developed neo-cortex.
新大脑皮质中心位置
The former can easily overpower the latter,
前者可以轻易统治后者
Giving scientific credence to
科学已经证实这就是
The notion of being "rendered speechless."
"无话可说"的概念
Or maybe she just doesn't want to talk.
或者她就是不想说话
Look, I found an ipod!
看 我捡到了一个ipod
It's smashed beyond repair. what are you gonna do with it?
都摔得不成样子了 你打算怎么处理
What else? sell it on ebay as "slightly used."
还能怎么办 贴个"九成新"的标签上eBay卖了
It was penny's boyfriend's, they broke up.
是潘妮男朋友的 他们分手了
Apparently, he posted intimate details of their physical relationship
很显然 他把他们私人生活的细节放在了
On his blog which I cannot find anywhere.
他的博客上 可我却怎么都找不到
I'm gonna go back and try talking to her again.
我要回去再试着和她聊聊
Good idea, sit with her.
好主意 坐在她身旁
Hold her, comfort her.
抱着她 安慰她
And if the moment feels right,
如果你觉得时机不错
See if you can cop a feel.
看看可不可以趁虚而入
I'm not going to do that, howard.
我才不会趁人之危 霍华德
I'm not aware of a new social
我倒完全没意识到现在
Convention that requires you to intervene at all.
有什么要求你进行干预和调解的社交习俗
What about damsel in distress?
那么处在痛苦中的少女呢
Twelfth century code of chivalry? not exactly current.
12世纪骑士的行为准则? 又不是现在
You'd also have to be knighted for that to apply.
你还必须要先成为骑士才可以这么做
I don't care. she's upset, I'm going over there.
我才不管 她很难过 我要过去
Remember to sit on your hands a bit, so they're warm.
记得在手上坐一会 让它们暖和一点
I'm her friend.
我是她朋友
I'm not going to take advantage of her vulnerability.
我不会在她正脆弱的时候去利用她
So you're saying, if in the depths of despair,
你的意思是 如果在绝望之极时
She throws herself at you and demands you take her,
她主动向你投怀送抱
Right there, right now, you'll just walk away?
当时当下 你就头不回走人?
I said I'm her friend, not her gay friend.
我说我是她朋友 又不是同志朋友
Listen, I know you said you didn't want to talk...
听着 我知道你不想说话...
-i don't. -sorry.
-我不想 -对不起
-wait! -wait? did you say "wait"?
-等等 -等等? 你说"等等"?
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Am I just an idiot who picks giant losers?
我是不是那种整天跟大混蛋在一起的傻瓜
So I pick good guys but turn them into losers.
那么我就是跟好人在一起 然后把他们都变成了混蛋
of course not.
当然不是
It's gotta be one or the other. which is it?
非此即彼 到底是哪个
I'm sorry, what were the choices again?
抱歉 是哪两个选项来着?
I really thought mike was different.
我真的以为麦克与众不同
I thought he was...
我以为他...
Sensitive and smart,
体贴 又聪明
I mean, not you smart, normal non-freaky smart.
我不是指你那种聪明 是普通不吓人的那种
Yeah, no, sure.
是 是 当然
And then he just goes and has to humiliate me
现在他跑过来羞辱我
By writing about me on his blog so the entire world can read it.
在博客上写些关于我的东西让全世界的人来看
I tell you, it's not all that easy to find.
跟你说吧 那博客不容易被找到的
Really? my friends at work found it, my sister found it.
真的? 跟我要好的同事看到了 我姐姐看到了
Judging by my email, a number of prisoners
从电子邮件来看 一些在密歇根州
At the michigan state penitentiary found it.
监狱里的牢犯也看到了
What exactly did this guy write?
那家伙究竟写了什么
Not that I need to know the details of your sex life. I just thought...
我不是说想知道你性生活的细节 只是想...
Never mind.
算了
No, you know what?
不用
You might as well read it. everybody else has. go ahead.
你可以去看 所有人都看了 去吧
Oh, god, I just feel so betrayed and embarrassed!
上帝 我感觉被如此地出卖和羞辱
I just want to crawl into a hole and die!
只想钻进洞里然后死去
Okay. well, you know, this isn't that bad.
你看 这其实没那么糟糕
It just paints the picture
只是描绘了一幅
Of a very affectionate woman,
浓情蜜意的女人
Who's open to expressing her affection
在非传统地点场合
In non-traditional locales.
开放地表达她的情感
Oh, god!
天啊
Elevators, parks,
电梯里 公园里
Movie theaters.
电影院里
Out of curiosity,
好奇问一下
Is this "subway" the transportation system
这里的"地铁"是指交通运输系统
Or subway the sandwich shop?
还是那个叫"地铁"的三明治店?
Sandwich shop.
三明治店
Doesn't that violate the health code?
这是不是违反了卫生许可啊
No, at the sub shop we were only making out.
没有 在那里我们只是亲热了一下
But my point is that
我是想说
You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed.
你完全没有理由觉得尴尬啊
Really? do you think I overreacted?
真的吗? 你是不是认为我反应太过了?
-maybe a little. -because I do that. I do overreact.
-可能有一点 -我确实经常这样 我是个容易过激的人
Maybe I should call mike and apologize.
也许我应该打电话跟麦克道歉
That would be under-reacting.
你这样反应就变成太不过了
He did break the implied confidentiality of the bedroom.
他确实把卧室里的隐私都暗示出来了
And in your case, the elevator, parks and fast food franchise.
在你的橱里 电梯 公园 还有在快餐店
You're right. I should just say "i am done with him."
你说得对 我就应该说"我跟他玩完了"
Yes, you should. go ahead, say it.
对 你就该这么说 说吧
But I never gave the man a chance to explain.
但是我还没有给这个男人解释的机会
What is there to explain?
有什么好解释的
It's all right here.
都写在这里了
The betrayal!
出卖啊!
No, you were right the first time.
不 你一开始是对的
This is a man who loves me, but in his own stupid way,
这个男人只是用他自己那种很傻的办法爱着我
Which is trying to sw w people how he feels.
只是在向世人宣告他的感受
I'm pretty sure I never said that.
我很肯定我没这么说
No, you did better than that.
是 你做得更了不起
You helped me see it on my own.
你让我自己发现了这个事实
Oh, good for me.
我真棒啊
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm going over to mike's.
我去麦克那儿
Leonard, thank you so much.
里奥纳德 太感谢你了
Oh, sure.
没事
Huh, maybe I am her gay friend.
也许我真是她的同性恋朋友
Howard, I'm going to nd d another mandarin lesson.
霍华德 我想我还需要继续上中文课
I obviously didn't make
很显然 那些人还是
My point with those people.
听不懂我在说什么
For god's sake, sheldon,
谢尔顿 看在老天的份上
If you don't like the ngngerine chicken,
如果你不喜欢陈皮鸡丁
Don't order the tangerine chicken.
就不要点陈皮鸡丁
I like tangerine chicken,
我喜欢吃陈皮鸡丁
I'm just not getting tangerine chicken.
只是他们给我的压根不是陈皮鸡丁
Can we please change the subject?
能不能聊点别的?
Sure.
当然
Ll us again how you screwed up
我们聊聊你是怎么
And got penny back together witherer old boyfriend.
让潘妮回到她前男友身边的吧
Just roll the dice.
扔你的骰子
"enslaved by warlocks.
"被魔术师俘虏
Stay here until you roll two, four or six."
只有掷出二 四 六才可以离开"
She was mad at him!
她本来在生他的气的!
She was done with him!
她本来跟他玩完了!
E e relationship was broken beyond repair,
这段感情已经是不可能挽回的了
And I walked over there, and I fixed it.
而我跑过去 让他们和好了
Boy, that story gets better every time you hear ..
天啊 这个故事真是越听越精彩...
Actually, I thought the first two renditions
实际上 我觉得前两个版本
Were far more compelling.
要吸引人得多
Previously, I felt sympathy for the leonard character,
之前 我对那个叫里奥纳德的角色是报以同情
Now I just find him to be whiny and annoying.
现在我只是觉得他很怨妇
Eat your tangerine chicken.
吃你的陈皮鸡丁去
I'd love to, but I don' have tangerine chicken.
我也想吃啊 可我这根本不是陈皮鸡丁
Thank you so much for your stupid advice!
非常感谢你愚蠢的建议!
Incredible.
不可思议
You managed to screw up the screw-up.
你把搞砸的事情又搞砸了
I'm back.
我又来了
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
对不起 刚才我吼你了
It's not your fault.
又不是你的错
What happened?
怎么啦
Well, I went over to mike's to make up with him.
我去麦克那想跟他和好
Yeah. no, I know that part.
是 不用说 我知道这部分
But he had already moved on.
但他已经有新欢了
Already? that was quick.
已经? 好快啊
That's what I said to the woman
我就是这么对
Who had her legs wrapped around his neck!
那个把脚缠在他脖子上的女人说的
Oh, penny, I am so sorry.
潘妮 我也很难过
How could he do that?!
他怎么能这样?!
Well, you know, you did throw an 80-gig ipod...
你要知道 你把他80G的IPOD给了...
Yeah, no, how could he do that?
对呀 他怎么能这样对你
I swear to god I am done with guys like that.
我发誓我再也不跟这样的男人交往了
You know, macho with the perfect body and the hair and the money.
那种身材好 发型帅 有钱的男人
Yeah, that must get old quick.
是 他们肯定老得很快
You know, just once
你知道吗 这一次
I would like to go out with someone
我真的想和一个
Who is nice and honest and who actually cares about me.
善良诚实 真正关心我的人约会
What about me?
我怎么样?
What about you what?
你什么怎么样?
What about if you went out with me?
你和我约会怎么样?
Are you asking me out?
你是在约我出去?
Um, yes, I am...
是 我是
Asking you out.
在约你出去
I was just going off your comment about the nice guy...
我只是顺着你的话在说...
No, I know, I got that. you know, and honest.
-我明白 -诚实啊什么的
Yeah, totally.
对啊
So, but... it's no big deal.
...没有什么的
Yes.
Yes what?
好什么?
Yes, I will go out with you.
好 我愿意和你去约会
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah.
Why not?
有什么不可以的
I mean, what do I have to lose?
我已经倾尽所有了
Yeah.
确实
That's the spirit.
就该这样想
Show me your citrus peels.
给我看你们的陈皮
Gay wo k n ni de jud zi pee.
给我看你们的陈皮
Show me your citrus peels.
给我看你们的陈皮
Gay wo kan ni de jud zi pee.
给我看你们的陈皮
Show me your... sheldon?
-给我看你们的 -谢尔顿?
Ai yah!xia si wo le
哎呀 吓死我了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, do you have a second?
你有时间吗(second还有次等的意思)
A second what, pair of underwear?
次等的什么 内衣?
I was just wondering if I could talk to you.
我是在问你是否有空和我聊聊
It's about leonard.
是关于里奥纳德
Why me?
为什么和我聊
Why not koothrappali or wolowitz?
为什么不和库萨帕里或者沃尔维茨聊
Well, raj can't talk to me unless he's drunk,
拉杰不能和我说话 除非他喝醉了
And wolowitz is, you know, disgusting.
而沃尔维茨 你知道的 他令人恶心
Yes, I suppose he is
是的 我也这么认为
All I'm saying is, you know leordrd the best.
我想说的是 你最了解里奥纳德了
Not necessarily.
不一定
I'm often surprised
我常会惊讶于
By my lack of familiarity with leonard.
自己对里奥纳德了解的匮乏
Just the other day I discovered
前几天我发现
He not only has a loofah,
他不仅有丝瓜络
He hides it.
而且还藏起来
Why do you suppose a man would be ashamed of having a loofah?
你说为什么一个男人会为使用丝瓜络而感到羞耻
I, myself, prefer to have my excess epithelial cells
我个人来说 更乐于让自己的上皮细胞
Slough off naturally, but I d't condemn
自然脱落 但是我也不责备
Those who seek to accelerate the process.
那些试图加速这个过程的人
...and until recently I had no idea
...而且直到最近我才知道
That despite his lactose intolerance,
尽管他对乳糖过敏
He can tolerate small amounts of non-fat ice cream
但他吃少量不含脂的冰淇淋
Without producing a noxious gas that I maintain,
却不会产生在我看来
In the right concentration, could be weaponize
如果适当浓缩 可以成为生化武器的有毒气体
Leonard might come home.
里奥纳德可能会回来
Can we talk in my apartment?
能去我屋里聊吗
We're not done?
我们还没聊完?
No.
没有
Eh, why not?
那好吧
We're already through the looking glass anyway.
反正我们已经穿过镜子了(源于"爱丽丝镜中奇遇记")
Okay, so here's the thing...
好 事情是这样的
I guess you're aware that leonard asked me out.
我想你已经知道 里奥纳德向我开口了
Well, he didn't actually say anything,
他虽然事实上什么都没有说
But when he came back to the apartment
但他回到房间后
He was doing a dance that brought to mind
跳起了一支让人能联想起
The happy hippos in fantasia.
幻想曲里那只开心河马的舞蹈
Oh, that's nice.
他真好
Anyhow, the thing I wanted to talk to you about
无论如何 我想和你说的是
Is, you know, since leonard and I have become friends...
你知道 自从我和里奥纳德成为朋友以来...
I was just...
我只是...
You want to sit down?
你要坐下来吗
Oh, I wish it were that simple.
能那样简单就好了
See, I don't spend much time here,
我没在这里待过多久
And so I've never really chosen a place to sit.
所以我还从来没有选过一个地方来坐
Well, choose.
那选吧
There are a number of options, and...
这里有许许多多的选择 而且...
I'm really not familiar enough with the cushion densities,
我真的不够熟悉座垫的密度
Air flow patterns and dispersion of sunlight
气流模式和阳光的散射
To make an informed choice.
来以便做出一个理性的选择
All right.why don't you just pick one at random
好吧 那你就任意选一处坐
And if you don't like it you can sit somewhere else next time.
如果你不喜欢 下次来再换一个地方
No, no. that's crazy.
不 不 那样太疯狂了
You go ahead and talk while I figure it out.
你继续说 我一边听一边找
Okay.
好吧
Um, here's the thing.
是这样的
So I've known for a while now
我已经知道
That leonard has had
里奥纳德他有点
A little crush on me...
喜欢我...
A little crush?
有点喜欢?
Well, I suppose so--in the same way menelaus
我想是的...就像斯巴达王墨涅劳斯
Had a "little crush" on helen of troy.
有点喜欢特洛伊的海伦一样
All right, yeah, I don't really know who they are, but...
好吧 我不知道这些人是谁 但...
Well, menelaus was the brother of agamemnon...
墨涅劳斯是阿迦门农的兄弟...
I don't care. I don't care. listen.
不用了 不用了 听着
The point is,
我要说的是
Leonard isn't the kind of guy I usually go out with.
里奥纳德不是那种经常会和我约会的人
Leonard isn't the kind of guy anyone usually goes out with.
里奥纳德不是那种经常会和任何人约会的人
Would you be open to rotating the couch clockwise 30 degrees?
你是否介意把沙发顺时针旋转30度
No. what I'm saying is
不行 我想说的是
Leonard might be different in a good way.
里奥纳德与其他人不同可能是件好事
Obviously, my usual choices have not worked out so well.
很明显 我平时的选择都不怎么的好
Your last one worked out well for koothrappali.
你上一个对库萨帕里来说很好
He got a free ipod.
他得到了一个免费的ipod
Oh, glare.
刺眼
On the other hand, if things don't go well with leonard,
但换个角度来说 如果和里奥纳德进展不顺利
I risk losing a really good friend.
我可能会失去一个很好的朋友
I mean, I'm guessing he's not looking for a fling.
我意思是 他不会是一时放纵的人
He's the kind of guy that gets into a relationship
他是那种陷入一段感情后会持续
For, I don't know, like you would say, light years.
我不知道 可能你会说 光年
I would not say that.
我不会那么说
No one
没有人
Would say that.
会那么说
A light year is a unit of distance not time.
光年是一个距离单位而不是一个时间单位
Thank you for the clarification.
谢谢你的说明
Draft.
See, people hear the word "year"
人们听到年这个词的时候
And they think duration.
他们想到的是持续的一段时间
"foot-pound" has the same problem--
"尺磅"也有这样的问题...
That's a unit of work, not of weight.
它是一个能量单位 而不是一个重量单位
Right. thanks.
没错 谢谢
It's common mistake.
这是常识性错误
Not the first one I've made today.
这不是我今天犯的第一个错了
Okay.
I think this will be my seat.
我觉得这就是我的座位了
Sheldon, do you have anything to say
谢尔顿 你有什么可以说的吗
That has anything to do with, you know,
任何内容 你知道
What I'm talking about?
只要和我在说的有关的
Well, let's see...
好 让我想想
We might cononsider schrodinger's cat.
我们也许可以参考"薛定谔猫"
Schrodinger?
薛定谔
Is that the woman in 2a?
是住2楼A座的那个女人吗
No, that's mrs. grossinger.
不 那位是格洛辛格女士
And she doesn't have a cat, she has a mexican hairless.
并且她不养猫 她养的是一只墨西哥无毛犬
Annoying little animal. yip, yip, yip, yip.
超烦人的一种小动物
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Sorry, you diverted me.
对不起 你又让我跑题了
Anyway, in 1935, erwin schrodinger,
在1935年 埃尔文·薛定谔
In an attempt to explain the copenhagen interpretation
尝试去说明在量子物理学中的
Of quantum physics,
哥本哈根解释
He proposed an experimen
他做了个实验
Where a cat is placed in a box with a sealed vial of poison
把一只猫和一小瓶密封好的毒药一起放在盒子里
That will break open at a random time.
毒药瓶随时会破裂
Now, since no one knows when
好 除非你打开盒子
Or if the poison has been released,
不然没人知道毒药是否
Until the box is opened,
或者是何时已经被释放了
The cat can be thought of as both alive and dead.
因此我们认为猫或活或死都是可以的
I'm sorry. I don't get the point.
对不起 我没听明白
Wellofof course you don't get it; I haven't made it yet.
你当然不会明白 我还没说呢
You'd have to be psychic to get it,
你只有靠第六感才能明白了
And there's no such thing as "psychic."
而事实是根本就没有"第六感"这个东西
Sheldon, what's the point?!
谢尔顿 你到底想说什么?
Just like schrodinger's cat,
就好像"薛定谔猫"
Your potential relationship with leonard right now
现在你和里奥纳德潜在的可能
Can be thought of as both good andadad.
既可以被认为是美好的也可以是不好的
It is only by opening the box
只有当你打开盒子
That you'll find out which it is.
你才知道到底是哪一种
Okay, so you're saying I should go out with leonard.
明白了 你是说我应该先跟里奥纳德处处看
No, no, no, no, no.
不不 不不
Let me start again.
我再说一遍吧
In 1935, erwin schrodinger...
在1935年 埃尔文·薛定谔...
Two seats right there.
那儿有俩座
Chung shu shway?
长寿石灰?
Shay shay.
谢谢
Sheldon, I think I've made a mistake.
谢尔顿 我想我办错了件事
I can seththat.
我知道
Unless you're planning on running a marathon,
除非你是在备战马拉松
Choosing both stuffing and mashed potatoes
不然填塞陷儿和土豆泥都要
Is a starch-filled redundancy.
简直就是淀粉摄入过量
No, it's about penny.
不 是关于潘妮的
A mistake involving penny.
关于潘妮的错误
Okay, you'll have to narrow it down.
好吧 我得缩小范围了
I don't think I can go out with her tonight.
我觉得今天晚上我不能跟她去约会
Then don't.
那就别去
Other pelele would say "why not?"
别人一般会说"为什么不去"
Other people might be interested.
别人可能比较感兴趣
I'm going to talk anyway.
反正我还是要说
I assumed you would.
我猜你也是
Now that I'm actually about to go out with penny,
现在我真的要和潘妮去约会了
I'm not excited--i'm nauseous.
我反而并不激动 我反胃
Ah, then your meal choice is appropriate.
那你的食物就是选对了
Starch absorbs fluid which reduces the amount of vomit
淀粉能吸收对于呕吐起作用的
Available for violent expulsion.
催吐物质
Right. you also made
-好吧 -你还犯了
A common grammatical mistake.
一个文法上的错误
You said "nauseous," when you meant "nauseated."
你说的是"反胃的" 其实你想说"让人作呕的"
But go on.
你接着说
Sheldon, this date is probably my one chance with penny.
谢尔顿 这次约会很可能就是我唯一的机会
What happens if I blow it?
我如果搞砸了怎么办?
Well, if we accept your premise
好 假设我们按你说的前提
And also accept the highly improbable assumption
并且承认潘妮就是上帝安排给你的另一半
That penny is the only woman in the world for you,
这个极不可能的假设
Then we can logically conclude that the result
那我们从逻辑上可以得出的结论是
Of blowing it would be that you end up
如果你搞砸这次约会 后果就是
A lonely, bitter old man with no progeny.
你将会孤独 辛酸地终老 并且没有后代
The image of any number of evil lighthouse keepers
我脑中突然浮现了史酷比动画片里
From scooby-doo cartoons comes to mind.
一群邪恶的灯塔管理员的画面
You're not helping.
你这是在捣乱
All right, what respon on my part
好吧 我怎么回答你
Would bring this conversation to a speedy conclusion?
才能赶紧结束这个话题呢?
Tell me whether or not to go through with the date.
你就告诉我该不该去赴约
Scododinger's cat.
薛定谔猫
Wow,that's brilliant.
太聪明了
You sound surprised.
你听起来很吃惊啊
Ho-tsu shway zai li-toe.
猴子睡在里头
Hi.
好啊
Hi.
Come on in.
进来
Thank you.
谢谢
You look very nice.
你真漂亮
Thank you. so do you.
谢谢 你也是
I made an 8:00 reservation.
我定了座位 8点
Okay, yeah, great.
好啊 太好了
Listen, um...
听着
Maybe we should talk first.
也许我们应该先谈谈
Okay.
But before you say anything,
但是在你说之前
Have you ever heard of schrodinger's cat?
你听说过薛定谔猫吗
Actually, I've heard far too much about schrodinger's cat.
事实上 我听过太多薛定谔猫了
Good.
All right, the cat's alive.
好啦 看来猫还是活的
L's go to dinner.
我们去吃饭吧
Bee ti tsai nar! bee ti!
鼻涕在哪儿 鼻涕
Xing gan jing bi ti hou quai zoui.
擤干净鼻涕 快走快走
Zhe bu shi lui ding jiao ta che!
这不是柳丁脚踏车
Crazy man. call the police!
简直是疯子 给我报警
Bu bie da gei tu shu guan.
不必打给图书馆
Bee ti tsai nar!
鼻涕在哪儿
Man niu zai wo chuang shang!
蛮牛在我床上
Hen duo hen duo man niu!
很多很多蛮牛
Ai yah!
哎呀