生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第4集: 被炒的Sheldon(The Luminous Fish Effect)

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
you know,I've been thinking about time travel again.
我最近一直在想着时光旅行
Why,did you hit a roadblock with invisibility?
为什么 你又撞上看不见的路障了?
Put it on the back burner.
暂时先不说那个
Anyway,it occurs to me if I ever did perfect a time machine,
我想到如果我发明了完美的时间机器
I would just go into the past and give it to myself,
我会回到过去把它送给自己
thus eliminating the need for me to invent it in the first place.
省得要自己发明它
Interesting.
有趣
Yeah,it really takes the pressure off.
是啊 让我减压不少
Sounds like a breakthrough.
听起来像是个大突破
Should I call science magazine and tell them to hold the cover?
要我打电话给科学杂志 让他们留下头版的位置吗?
It's time travel,leonard,I will have already done that.
这可是时间旅行 Leonard 过去的我已经打过了
Then I guess congratulations are in order.
那就等着祝贺你啦
No,congratulations will have been in order.
不 过去的你已经祝贺过我了
You know,I am not going to enjoy this party.
我肯定在派对上不会开心的
I know,I'm familiar with you.
我知道 我了解你
The last department party,professor finkleday cornered me and talked about spelunking for 45 minutes.
上次系里的派对 Finkleday教授 抓着我谈了45分钟的窑洞挖掘
Yes,I was there.
我也在场
You know what's interesting about caves,leonard?
你知道窑洞有什么好玩的吗 Leonard?
- What? - Nothing.
- 什么? - 什么也没有
Well,then we'll avoid finkleday,we'll meet the new department head,
那我们躲开他 我们会见到新的系主任
congratulate him,shake his hand and go.
恭喜他 跟他握手 然后就走
How's this?
这样如何?
"Pleased to meet you,dr.Gablehauser.
"见到你很高兴 Gablehauser博士"
"How fortunate for you that the university's "chosen to hire you,
"您真幸运 学校雇用了您"
despite the fact "that you've done no original research in 25 years,
"尽管您25年来都没做出什么原创研究"
"and instead have written a series of popular books "
"而是写了一系列畅销书"
that reduce the great concepts of science "to a series of anecdotes,
"将科学这一伟大的概念 降格为奇闻轶事"
"each one dumbed down to accommodate the duration "of an average bowel movement.
"每则故事都简单到 能在一次肠部运动的时间内看完" (就是厕所读物)
Mahalo.
Mahalo (夏威夷语的谢谢)
" "Mahalo's" a nice touch.
"Mahalo"是不错的修饰
You know there only eight consonants in the hawaiian language?
你知道夏威夷语里只有8个辅音吗?
Interesting. You should lead with that.
有趣 你就这么做开场白吧
Oh,god,look at this buffet.
瞧瞧这自助餐
I love america.
我爱美国
You don't have buffets in india?
印度没自助餐吗?
Of course,but it's all indian food.
有 但都是印度菜
You can't find a bagel in mumbai to save your life.
在孟买你可找不到能救命的面包圈
Shmear me.
给我涂点酱
Well,here's an interesting turn of events.
事态的发展真是有趣
What?
怎么了?
Howard brought a date?
Howard带了女伴?
A more plausible explanation is that his work in robotics has made an amazing leap forward.
可能是他在机器人方面的研究 取得了重大进展
Hey,what up,science bitches?
怎样 科学怪人们?
May I introduce my special lady friend summer?
这位是我特别的女性朋友Summer
Howard,I told you touching's extra.
Howard 我说了碰我要加钱的
Right. Sorry.
好 抱歉
Here comes our new boss. Be polite.
我们的新老板来了 礼貌点
Hi,fellas.
大家好
- Eric gablehauser. - Howard wolowitz.
- 我是Eric Gablehauser - 我是Howard Wolowitz
Howard,nice to meet you. And you are?
Howard 见到你很高兴 你是?
An actual real scientist.
一个真正的科学家
How was that?
这个开场白怎样?
I can't believe he fired me.
我不敢相信他开除我了
Well,you did call him a glorified high school science teacher
你说他是被捧出来的高中理科老师
whose last successful experiment was lighting his own farts.
还说他上一次成功的试验 是点燃了自己的屁
In my defense,I prefaced that by saying,"with all due respect."
但我之前说了"恕我直言"
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第4集
Morning.
Morning.
You're making eggs for breakfast?
今天早餐 你做鸡蛋吃?
This isn't breakfast,it's an experiment.
这不是早餐 这是试验
'Cause it looks a lot like breakfast.
但看起来很像早餐
I finally have time to test my hypothesis about the separation of the water molecules
我终于有时间验证我的理论 从蛋白质总分离水分子
from the egg proteins and its impact vis-a-vis taste.
以及它对口感的影响
Sounds yummy.
听起来真开胃
I look forward to your work with bacon.
我很期待你配上熏肉后的成果
As do I.
我也是
You know,I'm sure if you just apologize to gablehauser,he would give you your job back.
我相信只要你跟Gablehauser道歉 他会让你回去工作的
I don't want my job back.
我不想回去工作
I've spent the past three and a half years staring at grease boards full of equations.
过去三年半时间我都在瞪着 写满方程式的板子上
Before that,I spent four years working on my thesis.
在那之前我花了四年时间写论文
Before that,I was in college,and before that,I was in the fifth grade.
在那之前 我在上大学 而在大学之前 我在上5年级
This is my first d oayff in decades and I'm going to savor it.
这是我十几年来第一次休息 我要好好享受
Okay.
好吧
I'll let you get back to fixing your eggs.
那你回去弄你的鸡蛋吧
Not just fixing my eggs,I'm fixing everyone's eggs.
不只是我的鸡蛋 弄的是全人类的蛋
And we all thank you.
我们都感激你
use new eggs.
要用新鲜鸡蛋
hi. Hey,I'm running out to the market.
嗨 我正要去超市
Do you guys need anything?
你们要带什么吗?
Oh,well,this would be one of those circumstances that
这就是那些不熟悉数学规律的人
people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence.
会称之为巧合的事件之一了
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
I need eggs.
我要蛋
Four dozen should suffice.
4打就够了
Four dozen?
4打?
Yes,and evenly distributed amongst brown,white,
对 棕蛋 白蛋
free-range,large,extra large and jumbo.
走地鸡蛋 大鸡蛋 加大鸡蛋 跟特大鸡蛋各要8个
Okay,one more time.
好 再说一次
Never mind. You won't get it right.
算了 你肯定搞不对
I'd better come with you.
我最好跟你一起去
Oh,yay.
好呀
How come you didn't go into work today?
你今天怎么没去上班?
I'm taking a sabbatical because I won't kowtow to mediocre minds.
我在休假 因为我不愿向平庸之流屈服
So you got canned,huh?
你给开除了?
Theoretical physicists do not get canned...
理论上说物理学家不会给开除...
but yeah.
但你说对了
Well,maybe it's all for the best.
可能这样最好
You know,I always say when one door closes,another one opens.
我相信一扇门关上了 总会有另外一扇门打开的
No,it doesn'T.
不 不是的
Not unless the two doors are connected by relays or there are motion sensors involved.
除非两扇门用继电器连接 而且还装有传感器
No,no,I meant...
不 我是说...
or if the first door closing creates a change of air pressure that acts upon the second door.
或者一扇门关上时产生的空气 压力作用于第二扇门引致...
Never mind.
算了
Slow down.
慢点
Slow down. Please,slow down!
慢点! 拜托慢点!
We're fine!
没事啦!
You're not leaving yourself enough space between cars.
你跟车都不保持足够的距离
Oh,sure,I am.
我有啊!
No,no,let me do the math for you.
不 我给你算算
This car weighs,let's say 4,000 pounds.
就算这车重4000磅
Now add 140 for me,120 for you...
我140磅 你120磅
- 120? - Oh,I'm sorry.
- 120? - 不好意思
Did I insult you?
冒犯你了吗?
Is your body mass somehow tied into your self-worth?
你的体重跟自我价值有关系?
Well,yeah.
当然
Interesting.
有趣
Anyway,that gives us a total weight of,let's say 4,400 pounds.
那么我们就算总重4400磅吧
Let's say 4,390.
算4390磅
Fine.
We're traveling forward at-- good lord-- 51 miles an hour.
目前时速是 老天啊 51英里/时
Now let's assume that your brakes are new and the calipers are aligned.
假设你的刹车是新的 卡钳也是校准的
Still,by the time we come to a stop,
当我们停下时
we'll be occupying the same space as that buick in front of us,
我们占有的空间 跟前面那辆别克是一样的
an impossibility that nature will quickly resolve into death,mutilation...
因此我们会在短时间内 给压成稀泥 死得很惨...
oh,look,they built a new putt-putt course.
哇 看 他们在铺新的迷你高尔夫场地
This is great.
真好
Look at me.
看看我
I'm in the real world of ordinary people just living their ordinary,colorless workaday lives.
我生活在普通人的平凡世界中 过着他们无趣平常的一天
Thank you.
谢谢
No,thank you.
不 谢谢
And thank you,ordinary person.
谢谢 普通人
Hey,you want to hear an interesting thing about tomatoes?
你想知道关于番茄的趣闻不?
Uh,no,no,not really.
不 不想
Listen,didn't you say you needed some eggs?
你不是要买鸡蛋啊?
Yes,but anyone who knows anything about the dynamics of bacterial growth
对 但任何对细菌繁殖学稍有了解的人
knows to pick up their refrigerated foods on the way out of the supermarket.
都会在出去结账时 才买冰柜里的食物
Oh,okay,well,then maybe you should start heading on out then.
那好 那你现在就该准备出去了
No,this is fun.
不 这样很好玩啊
Oh,the thing about tomatoes-- and I think you'll really enjoy this--
关于番茄的事 我觉得你肯定会喜欢的
is they're shelved with the vegetables,but they're technically a fruit.
它们给摆在蔬菜栏里 但事实上却是一种水果
- Oh,interesting. - Isn't it?
- 真有意思 - 是吧?
No,I mean what you find enjoyable.
不 我指的是你觉得有趣的事情很有趣
Oh,boy.
天啊
What now?
又怎么了?
Well,there's some value to taking a multivitamin,but the human body can only absorb so much.
服用维生素剂有一定价值 但人体能吸收的量是有限的
What you're buying here are the ingredients for very expensive urine.
你买的东西会变成昂贵的尿液配料
Well,maybe that's what I was going for.
也许我就是要这个
Well,then you'll want some manganese.
那你就买锰
Well,that was fun.
刚刚很好玩呀
Maybe tomorrow we can go to one of those big warehouse stores.
也许明天我们能 一起去那种仓储式商店
Oh,I don't know,sheldon.
我不知道哦 Sheldon
It's going to take me a while to recover from all the fun I had today.
我要花一段时间才能 从今天度过的乐趣中恢复过来
Are you sure?
你确定?
There are a lot of advantages to buying in bulk.
大宗采购有很多优势呀
For example,I noticed that you purchase your tampons one-month supply at a time.
比如说 我发现你 一个月采购一次卫生棉条
What?
什么?
Think about it.
想想啊
It's a product that doesn't spoil and you're going to be needing them for at least the next 30 years.
这种产品不会变质 而且你接下来至少30年都要用它
You want me to buy 30 years worth of tampons?
你要我买30年份的卫生棉条?
Well,30,35.
30或35年
- When did your mother go into menopause? - Okay.
- 你母亲什么时候绝经的? - 好了
I'm not talking about this with you.
我才不跟你说这个
Oh,penny,this is a natural human process,and we're talking about statistically significant savings.
这是人类自然发展进程 而且你能省下一大笔钱
Now,if you assume 15 tampons per cycle and a 28-day cycle...
假设你每次用15条 28天一次...
are you fairly regular?
你经期正常吗?
Okay,no warehouse store,but we're still on for putt-putt golf,right?
好吧 不去仓储式商店 但我们还是一起去迷你高尔夫吧?
Hey,I just ran into penny.
我刚碰到Penny
She seemed upset about something.
她好像有点心烦
I think it's her time of the month.
可能她大姨妈来了吧
I marked the calendar for future reference.
我在日历上做记录 以备参考
What's with the fish?
鱼是怎么回事?
It's an experiment.
是实验呀
What happened to your scrambled egg research?
你的炒蛋研究呢?
Oh,that was a dead end.
那是死路一条
Scrambled eggs are as good as they're ever going to be.
炒蛋就这样啦
So... fish?
那...鱼?
I read an article about japanese scientists who inserted dna from luminous jellyfish into other animals,
我看到一篇文章 说日本科学家 将发光水母的DNA注入到其他动物体内
and I thought,"hey,fish nightlights.
我就想 "对哦 夜光鱼灯"
" Fish nightlights?
夜光鱼灯?
It's a billion-dollar idea.
这是个能发大财的主意
Mum's the word.
沉默是金
Sheldon,are you sure you don't want to just apologize to gablehauser and get your job back?
Sheldon 你确定不要跟 系主任道歉然后回去上班啊?
Oh,no,no,no,I have too much to do.
不不不 我有太多事情要做
Like luminous fish.
比如说发光鱼
I'm sorry. I didn'T...
对不起 我不知道
that's just the beginning.
这只是个开头
I also have an idea for a bulk mail-order feminine hygiene company.
我还有个大宗女性护理用品 邮购公司的设想
Oh,glow-in-the-dark tampons!
夜光卫生棉条!
Leonard,we're gonna be rich.
Leonard 我们会暴富
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Well,you did the right thing calling.
你给我打电话是对的
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
He's lost all focus.
他失去生活的重心了
Every day he's got a new obsession.
每天他都沉迷于一个新想法
This is a particularly disturbing one.
这一个让我特别困扰
Mommy?
妈妈?
Hi,baby!
宝贝!
你给我妈打电话了?!
Oh,you got yourself a loom? How nice!
你给自己弄了个纺织机? 真棒!
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey,why'd you get a loom?
亲爱的 为什么要弄台纺织机?
I was working with luminous fish,and I thought,hey...
我在研究发光鱼 所以我想到...
"loom."
"纺织机" (英语中"纺织机"与"发光"发音部分相同)
Mom,what are you doing here?
你来这干嘛 妈妈?
Leonard called me.
Leonard给我打电话了
I know,but why?
我知道 为什么?
Because one of the great minds of the 21st century is raising glow-in-the-dark fish
因为21世纪最聪明的脑袋 用在了养夜光鱼
and weaving serapes.
和编织毛毯上
This is not a serape,this is a poncho.
这不是毛毯 这是雨布
A serape is open at the sides; a poncho is closed.
毛毯不收边 雨布收边
This is a poncho.
所以这是雨布
And neither is a reason to call someone's mother.
不管是什么 都不能成为 你打电话给别人母亲的理由
Really? When was the last time you left the house?
是吗? 你上一次出家门是什么时候?
I went to the market with penny.
跟Penny去超市
Yeah,that was three weeks ago.
对 那是三周以前的事了
Well,then buckle up-- in the next four to eight days she's going to get very crabby.
那么小心啦 接下来的4到8天她会变得很暴躁
Sweetheart,your little friend is concerned about you.
亲爱的 你的朋友很担心你
Yes,well,I'm not a child-- I'm a grown man,capable of living my life as I see fit.
但我是成年人了 我能过自己想要的生活
And I certainly don't need someone telling on me to my mother!
我也绝不需要 有人跟我母亲打小报告!
Wait,where are you going?
等等 你去哪?
To my room-- and no one's allowed in!
我房间! 闲人免进!
oh,he gets his temper from his daddy.
他的脾气像他爸爸
- He's got my eyes. - I see.
- 眼睛像我 - 原来如此
All that science stuff,that comes from jesus.
他的科学头脑是上帝赐予的
Sheldon,your mom made dinner.
Sheldon 你妈妈做了晚饭
I'm not hungry!
我不饿!
Oh,leonard,don't trouble yourself. He's stubborn.
Leonard 你别管了 他很固执的
He may stay in there till the rapture.
他可能在那待到天使降临
We so sure that's a bad thing?
确定那是件坏事?
I tell you,I love the boy to death,but he has been difficult
跟你说 我很爱那孩子 但他很难相处
since he fell out of me at the k-mart.
自从他在Kmart超市 从我身体里滑出来后
Excuse me for being so bold,but I now see where sheldon gets his smoldering good looks.
原谅我的无礼 但我终于知道Sheldon 英俊的外表是从哪继承的了
Honey,that ain't gonna work,but you keep tryin'.
亲爱的 这不会起作用的 但你可以继续尝试
I made chicken.
我做了鸡肉
I hope that isn't one of the animals that you people think is magic.
我希望这不在你们民族 觉得神圣的动物之列
You know,we have an indian gentleman at our church,
我们教堂里有一个印度人
a dr.Patel-- it's a beautiful story.
Patel医生 这是个感人的故事
The lord spoke to him and moved him to give us all 20% off on lasik--
上帝给与他启示 把他带来我们身边 让我们享受8折激光矫正视力手术
you know,those that needed it.
你知道 给那些需要做这手术的人
Leonard: That is a lovely story.
真是个感人的故事
Um,are we gonna do anything about sheldon?
Sheldon的事 我们不用做什么吗?
Oh,we will.
当然要
You have to take your time with sheldon.
对付Sheldon要慢慢来
His father,god rest his soul,used to always say to me,
他死去的爸爸过去总跟我说
"mary,you have to take your time with sheldon."
"Mary 对Sheldon要耐心"
Sounds like a wise man.
听起来是个睿智的人啊
Oh,not so wise.
没那么睿智
He once tried to fight a bobcat for some licorice.
他有一次为了甘草跟山猫打了一架
So,everybody grab a plate and a pretty place mat that shelly wove.
大家拿盘子 还有Sheldon织的餐垫
Has shelly ever freaked out like this before?
他以前也这么发作过吗?
Oh,all the time.
总是这样
I remember one summer when he was 13,
我记得他13岁时的夏天
he built a small nuclear reactor in the shed
他在小屋里做了一个小型原子反应堆
and told everybody he was gonna provide free electricity for the whole town.
然后跟大家说 他会为全镇人提供免费电力
Well,the only problem was,he had no what you call "fissionable" materials.
问题是 他没有你们所说的"可裂变物质"
Anyway,when he went on the internets to get some,
当他试图上网采购时
a man from the government came by and sat him down real gentle,
一个政府官员来访 很温柔地让他坐下
and told him it's against the law to have yellow-cake uranium in a shed.
告诉他 私人持有铀精矿是违法的
Well,what happened?
然后呢?
Well,poor boy had a fit.
发作了呀
Locked himself in his room and built a sonic death ray.
把自己锁在屋里 做了个音速死亡放射线仪
A death ray?
死亡放射线?
Well,that's what he called it.
他是这么叫的
Didn't even slow down the neighbor kids.
那玩意都阻止不了隔壁的小孩
It pissed our dog off to no end.
倒是让家里的狗折腾个没完
You know,you two make a cute couple.
知道吗 你俩真是可爱的一对
uh,no. We're not...
不 我们不是...
we're not-not a couple. We're singles.
不是一对 我们都是单身
- Two singles. - Yeah.
- 两个单身 - 对
Like those... individually wrapped slices of cheese that...
像是那种...独立包装的芝士片
we're friends.
我们是朋友
Did I pluck a nerve there?
我是不是踩到地雷了?
- Oh,yeah. - Okay.
- 对 - 好吧
All right,everybody,it's time to eat.
好吧 大家 该吃饭了
Oh,lord,we thank you for this meal and all of your bounty.
主啊 感谢您赐予我们晚餐 及您所有的恩赐
And we pray that you help sheldon get back on his rocker.
我们祈求您帮助Sheldon重新振作
Now,after a moment of silent meditation,I'm gonna end with "in jesus' name,"
沉思一阵之后 我会以"以主之名"结束
but you two don't feel any obligation to join in.
但你们俩不一定要跟着一起说
Unless,of course,the holy spirit moves you.
当然 除非你被圣灵感动
Oh,my god,this is the best cobbler I've ever had.
哇 这是我吃过最好吃的厚皮馅饼
It was always sheldon's favorite.
Sheldon最喜欢吃这个
You know w thathe secret ingredient is?
你知道秘方是什么吗?
- Love? - Lard.
- 爱? - 猪油
Hey,look who's come...
看看谁来了...
You'll spook him.
嘘 你会吓到他的
He's like a baby deer-- you got to let him come to you.
他就跟小鹿似的 你得让他过来亲近你
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Damn it,sheldon,snap out of it!
够了! Sheldon 振作起来!
You're a physicist-- you belong at the university doing research,not hiding in your room!
你是物理学家 该在学校做实验 而不是躲房间里
you don't hunt,do you?
你不打猎的 是不是?
good morning,snickerdoodle.
早上好 小饼干
Morning.
Oh,well,that looks awful fancy. What is that?
那看起来好奇特啊 是什么呢?
It's my idea of what dna would look like in a silicon-based life-form.
我设想的硅系生物DNA模型
But intelligently designed by a creator,right?
但是由造物主巧妙地设计?
What do you want,mom?
你想干什么呀 妈妈?
You know how your daddy used to say that
你知道你爸爸经常说
you can only fish for so long before you got to throw a stick of dynamite in the water?
你只能在把炸药扔进鱼塘之前 钓那么一会儿鱼
Yeah.
记得
Well,I'm done fishing.
我钓够鱼了
You put those on.
你穿上衣服
What for?
为什么?
Because you're gonna go down to your office,
因为你要回到办公室
you're gonna apologize to your boss and get your job back.
跟你的老板道歉 回去上班
No.
不要
I'm sorry,did I start that sentence with the words,"if it please your highness"?
不好意思 我刚刚是以 "若尊贵的陛下愿意"开始的吗?
I'm not going to apologize-- I didn't say anything that wasn't true.
我不要道歉 我说的都是实话
Now,you listen here.
你听好
I have been telling you since you were four years old,
我从你4岁开始就跟你说
it's okay to be smarter than everybody,but you can't go around pointing it out.
比大家都聪明不是问题 但你不能到处显摆
Why not?
为什么?
Because people don't like it!
因为别人不喜欢!
Remember all the ass-kickings you got from the neighbor kids?
记得邻居的孩子欺负你的事吗?
now,let's get crackin'.
动作快点
Shower,shirt,shoes,and let's shove off.
沐浴更衣 然后我们就出发
There wouldn't have been any ass-kickings if that stupid death ray had worked.
如果那该死的死亡放射线能用 我就不会挨打了
Problem solved.
问题解决了
Really?
真的?
That's impressive.
真厉害
Leonard,the lord never gives us more than we can handle.
Leonard 主自有分寸
Thankfully,he blessed me with two other children who are dumb as soup.
幸亏我另外两个孩子傻得像头驴
Excuse me,dr.Gablehauser,are you busy?
抱歉 Gablehauser博士 您在忙吗?
Well,actually...
实际上...
sheldon,he's just doodlin'.
Sheldon 他只是在乱画而已
Get in here.
进来
Dr.Gablehauser.
Gablehauser博士
Dr.Cooper.
Cooper博士
Let's go,baby-- we're losing daylight.
说吧宝贝 天要黑了
as you know,several weeks ago in our first encounter,
你知道 几周前我们第一次见面时
we may have gotten off on the wrong foot when I called you an idiot.
我们可能没给彼此留下好印象 我称你为白痴
And I just wanted to say that I was wrong...
我只想跟你道歉...
to point it out.
指出这一点是我不对
I'm sorry,we haven't been introduced.
抱歉 我们还不认识
Dr.Eric gablehauser.
我是Eric Gablehauser博士
Mary cooper,sheldon's mom.
我叫Mary Cooper 是Sheldon的妈妈
Now,that's impossible--
不可能吧
you must have had him when you were a teenager.
你怀他的时候还是个少女吧
Oh,aren't you sweet.
你嘴真甜
His father's dead.
他父亲过世了
- Recently? - Long enough.
- 最近? - 够久的了
Please.
请坐
sheldon,shouldn't you be working?
Sheldon 你不该去上班啊?
Okay.
好的
Hey,how did it go?
怎么样?
I got my job back.
我可以回来上班了
Really? What happened?
真的? 怎么回事?
I'm not quite sure.
我不太清楚
It involves a part of the human experience that has always eluded me.
其中包含的人类经验我从未经历过
Well,that narrows it down.
那还真是缩小范围了
I'm very proud of you,honey.
我为你骄傲 宝贝
You showed a lot of courage today.
你今天表现出了极大的勇气
Thanks,mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Mom?
妈?
Is dr.Gablehauser going to be my new daddy?
Gablehauser博士会是我的新爸爸吗?
We'll see.
看看再说吧
Sleep tight.
好梦