生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第9集: 演讲的争执(The Coope

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
Okay...
The x-tens are online.
X-10(先进网络技术)已经联网了
Gentlemen, I am now about send a signal
先生们 我现在要通过这台电脑发射一个信号
From this laptop through our local isp
连接到我们当地的互联网服务供应商
Racing down fiber-optic cable at the speed of light
以光速在光纤电缆中传输到旧金山
To san francisco, bouncing off a satellite
再通过地球同步轨道卫星
In geosynchronous orbit to lisbon, portugal,
反射到葡萄牙的里斯本
Where the data packets
在那里数据将
Will be handed off to submerged trans-atlantic cables
切换到跨大西洋海底电缆
Terminating in halifax, nova scotia
最终汇聚到加拿大新斯科舍省的哈里法克斯
And transferred across the continent
再通过微波中继跨越整个大陆
Via microwave relays back to our isp
最后回到我们的互联网服务供应商
And the x-ten receiver attached to this...
而X-10的接收器就连接着这个...
Lamp.
Look at me. look at me. I've got goose bumps.
快看 快看 我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Are we ready on the stereo?
我们试试音响 准备好了没
Go for stereo.
快试试音响
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Hi. hello. hello.
-你好 -你好
It's a little loud.
声音有点大
No problem-- turning it down.
没问题 马上关小它
San francisco, lisbon, halifax...
旧金山 里斯本 哈里法克斯
And voila.
瞧 好了吧(法语)
Okay, thanks.
好 谢了
Hang on, hang on. do you not realize what we just did?
等等 等等 你是不是没明白我们在干什么
Yeah, you turned your stereo down with you laptop.
明白 你们用电脑把音响关小了
No, we turned our stereo down by sending a snall
不是 我们通过互联网走了地球一圈
Around the world via the internet.
发送了一个命令把音响关小的
You know, you can just get one of those universal remotes
其实这样一个遥控装置
At radio shack. they're really cheap.
在瑞帝优上(美国电子产品零售企业)里有买 而且很便宜
No, no. You don't get it.
不 不 你还是没明白
Howard, enable public access.
霍华德 开启公共接入功能
Public access enabled.
公共接入已开启
Boy, that's terrific. I'll see ya.
真不赖 伙计们 我先走了
No, hang on, hang on.
别 等等 等等
See?
看到没?
No.
没有
Someone in szechwan province, china
在中国四川省的某个人
is using his computer
正在通过他的电脑
To turn our lights on and off.
远程开关我们的灯
Well, that's handy.
那倒是很方便
Here is the question. Why?
我提个问题 为什么要做这个?
Because we can.
因为我们可以做到
They found the remote-control cars.
他们发现了远程遥控汽车
Well, wait, wait, what's on top of that?
等等 等等 车顶上是什么?
Wireless web cams. wave hello.
无线网络摄像头 打个招呼
The monster truck is out of austin, texas,
那辆大货车来自德克萨斯州的奥斯丁
And the blue viper is being operated
而"蓝毒蛇"正在被一个来自
From suburban tel aviv.
以色列特拉维夫郊区的人控制
You may want to put on slacks.
你也许应该穿条裤子
What?
什么
Ew, stop it.
快停下来
No leave me alone
不 离我远点
Who's running the red corvette?
那个红色雪佛兰是谁控制的?
That would be me.
是我
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第九集
You know, in the future
你们知道吗 在将来
When we're disembodied brains in jars,
当我们能把大脑取出来放到罐子里时
We're going to look back at this as eight hours well wasted.
我们回过头看看这八小时 会觉得那真无聊
I don't want to be in a jar.
我不想被放到罐子里
I want my brain in an android body.
我想把我的大脑放在机器人身上
Eight feet tall and ripped.
最好身高八英尺 身材健美
I'm with you.
我支持你
I just have to make sure that if I'm a synthetic human,
我只是要确保假使我成了合成人
I'd still be jewish.
我也还得是犹太人
I promised my mother.
我答应过我妈妈
I suppose you could have your android penis circumcised,
我猜你还得给你那机器人鸡鸡做个包皮手术
But that's something
但那是你的犹太教主
Your rabbi would have to discuss with the manufacturer.
和机器人制造者需要讨论的问题
Not to mention you'd have to power down on saturdays.
更不用说每到周六 你还得把电源关了
Sheldon, why is this letter in the trash?
谢尔顿 这信怎么在垃圾桶里?
Well, there's always the possibility that a trash can
在一封信旁边自动生成一只垃圾桶
Spontaneously formed around the letter,
是有可能出现的事情
But occam's razor
但奥卡姆剃刀定律
Would suggest that someone threw it out.
会认为是有人把它给扔了
It's from the institute for experimental physics.
是实验物理研究院寄来的
They want us to present our paper
他们希望我们能在
On the properties of supersolids
主题为玻色-爱因斯坦凝聚的会议上
At the topical conference on bose einstein condensates.
做我们超固体性质的论文演讲
I know, I read it before I threw it out.
我知道 我扔之前看过
Okay, if I may drill down to the bedrock of my question
容许我把问题阐述地更清楚些
Why did you throw it out?
你为什么要扔了它呢
Because I have no interest in standing in the rose room
因为我没兴趣站在万豪国际酒店的
Of the Pasadena Marriott
玫瑰间里
In front of a group of judgmental strangers
去面对一群互相不认识但又喜欢评头论足的人
Who wouldn't recognize true genius
他们不会意识到
If it was standing in front of them giving a speech.
在他们面前做演讲的人是真正的天才
Which, if I were there, it would be.
因为如果我在那 我会这么认为的
I don't know, sheldon.
我不知道 谢尔顿
Those topical conference on bose einstein condensates
那些主题为玻色-爱因斯坦凝聚的会议
Parties are legendary.
之后的庆功会都是超赞的
Forget the parties.
别提那些庆功会
Forget the parties? what a nerd.
别提那些庆功会? 你个白痴
Are there any other honors I've gotten that I don't know about?
还有什么别的荣誉我不知道的吗
Did ups drop off a nobel prize
UPS有没有快递过
With my name on it?
给我的诺贝尔奖?
Leonard, please don't take this the wrong way,
里奥纳德 你千万别误会
But the day you win a nobel prize
不过你得诺贝尔奖的那天
Is the day I begin my research
就是我开始研究
On the drag coefficient of tassels on flying carpets.
阿拉伯飞毯上那些穗状雄花图案的风阻系数的那天
Ooh, the only thing missing
刚才那些侮辱中
From that insult was "your mama."
唯一没有提到的就是"你妈妈"
I got one.
我补充一个
Hey, leonard, your mama's research methodology is so flawed...
里奥纳德 你妈妈的研究方法问题实在太多...
Shut up, howard.
闭嘴 霍华德
Sheldon, we have to do this.
谢尔顿 我们得去参加这个
No, we don't.
不 我们不
We have to take in nourishment, expel waste,
我们得吸取营养 排除毒素
And inhale enough oxygen to keep our cells from dying.
并且吸入足够的氧气来维持我们细胞鲜活
Everything else is optional.
其它任何事都不是必须的
Okay, let me put it this way, I'm doing it.
好 那我这么说吧 我要去参加
You can't. I'm the lead author.
你不能 我是第一作者
Come on, the only reason you're the lead author
别逗了 之所以你是第一作者
Is because we went alphabetically.
是因为这是按名字字母排序的
I let you think we went alphabetically
是我让你这么认为的
To spare you the humiliation
好让你不用面对这一耻辱性的事实
Of dealing with the fact that it was my idea.
那就是这篇论文是我想出来的
Not to put too fine a point on it,
不是我有意要说得那么直白
But I was throwing you a bone.
但事实是 我在可怜你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Excuse me, I designed the experiment that proved the hypothesis.
慢着 这个假说的实验证明是我设计的
It doesn't need proving.
它根本就不用证明
So the entire scientific community
这么说 整个学术界就会那么
Is just supposed to take your word?
不加任何质疑地相信你的话?
They're not supposed to, but they should.
不是会 是他们应该那样
All right, I don't care what you say,
算了 我不管你说什么
I'm going to the conference and I'm presenting our findings.
我要去参加会议并展示我们的成果
And I forbid it.
我不允许
You forbid it?
你不允许?
If I'm not taking credit for our work, then nobody is.
如果我没有因为我们的成果而得到好评 那没人可以
So you admit that it's our work? no.
-这么说你承认这是我们俩的成果? -没有
Once again, I'm throwing you a bone.
再说一遍 我是在可怜你
And once again you are welcome.
并且再说一遍 不用谢
Oh, no, he didn't
不 他不会吧(模仿里奥纳德)
So, how's it going with sheldon?
你和谢尔顿现在怎样了
Are you guys still not talking to each other?
你们还是谁也不理谁吗
Not only is he still not talking to me,
他不但还是不跟我说话
But there's this thing he does where he stares at you
还会这么瞪着你 并做这么个动作
And tries to get your brain to explode.
试图把你的脑子弄爆
You know, like in the classic sci-fi movie scanners.
就像那种经典的高科技电影里的扫描器
Like... bzzz...
这样...
Never mind.
不说了
How about this one?
这件怎么样?
It says, I know my physics, but I'm still a fun guy.
可以告诉别人说 我是物理学家 但我也是个有趣的人
Wow, I didn't know they still made corduroy suits.
我不知道现在还有做灯芯绒外套
They don't.That's why I saved this one.
是不做了 所以我才一直留着它
Okay, well, let's just see
好吧 让我再看看
What else you have.
你还有什么别的
Okay, here, take this...
拿着这个...
And this, and this, and these...
和这个 这个 还有这些...
Is this all stuff you want me to try on?
所有这些你都要让我试穿?
No, this is stuff I want you to throw out.
不 这些是我想让你扔了的
Oh. seriously, don't even give them to charity.
说真的 甚至不要把它们捐作慈善
You won't be helping anyone.
你这不是在帮助任何人
What's this?
这是什么?
That's the bottle city of kandor.
这是坎多(对抗魔人的守卫国度)的瓶中城
You see, kandor was the capital city
知道吗 坎多曾经是
Of the planet krypton.
克里顿星球(还是星球大战)的首都
It was miniaturized by brainiac before krypton exploded,
它被天才在克里顿爆炸前缩小了
And then rescued by superman.
然后被超人拯救了
Oh. nice.
不错
It's a lot cooler when girls aren't looking at it.
还是女孩子不看这些的时候比较好
Here, why don't you put these on
你穿上这个试试
While I find a shirt and a sport coat that match.
我再看看有没有合适的T恤和运动外衣
Great, I'll be right back.
好 我马上回来
Where are you going? just put 'em on.
你去哪里? 就这样换了
Here?
在这?
Oh, are you shy?
你还害羞啊?
No, I'm not shy.
没 我没害羞
Don't worry. I won't look.
别担心 我不会看的
I know you won't look. why would you look?
我知道你不会看 你为什么要看
There's nothing to see... well, not nothing...
这也没什么好看的...倒也不是...
Sweetie, put the pants on.
亲爱的 把裤子穿上
Putting 'em on.
穿了穿了
So, you know, isn't there maybe some way
你跟谢尔顿在演讲这件事情上
You and sheldon could compromise on this whole presentation thing?
就没有互相妥协的余地吗
No, no.
不 没有
Scientists do not compromise.
科学家从不妥协
Our minds are trained to synthesize facts
我们的大脑被锻炼成就是把事实结合起来
And come to inarguable conclusions.
然后得出无可辩驳的结论
Not to mention, sheldon is bat-crap crazy.
更不用说 谢尔顿还是个怪胎
What is this?
这是什么?
Oh, careful.
小心
That's my original series
那个是原版
Battlestar galactica flight suit.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加的飞行服
Oh, why didn't you wear it on halloween?
万圣节的时候你怎么没穿这个?
Because it's not a costume. it's a flight suit.
因为那不是制服 是件飞行服
Okay, all right, moving on.
好的 我继续找
Oh, wow, a paisley shirt.
羊毛针织花衬衫
Uh-huh, it goes with my corduroy suit.
它正好配我那件灯芯绒外套
If you mean they should end up in the same place, then I agree.
如果你是说他们得呆在一个地方 那我同意
Is this your only tie?
这是你唯一的领带吗
Technically, yes.
理论上 是的
But if you'll notice...
但如果你仔细看
It's reversible.
会发现这是两面的
So it works as two.
所以可以当两条用
Oh sweetie, I don't even think it works as one.
亲爱的 我觉得它连一条都不算
Is this all your clothes?
这就是你所有的衣服吗
Yup. everything since the eighth grade.
对 从我八年级到现在所有的
The... the eighth grade?
八...八年级?
My last growth spurt.
我从那时起就不再长了
Okay, well, I guess we're back to the corduroy suit.
那好 我想我们还是回到这套灯芯绒外套吧
Great. yep.
好的
I said no. put it down.
我说了不行 扔一边去
Hey, sheldon.
好啊 谢尔顿
Hello, penny.
你好 潘妮
Get anything good?
有什么好东西吗
Just the latest copy of applied particle physics quarterly.
最近一季度的应用粒子物理学报
Oh, you know, that is so weird that yours came and mine didn't.
真奇怪 怎么你的来了我的却没到
It was a joke.
我开玩笑呢
Yep, tip your waitresses.
给女服务生点小费
I'm here all week.
我这一周都在
Penny, just to save you from further awkwardness,
潘妮 为了避免你感觉更加尴尬
Know that I'm perfectly comfortable with the two of us
如果我们两个安安静静地走上楼
Climbing the stairs in silence.
我完全没有意见
Oh, yeah, okay, me, too.
是的 我也是
Zip it, lock it.
嘴巴拉上 闭紧
Put it in your pocket.
放在兜里
So, you and leonard.
你和里奥纳德
Oh, dear god.
天呐
A little misunderstanding, huh?
有点小误会 是吧
A little misundersta...?
有点小误...?
Galileo and the pope had a little misunderstanding.
伽利略和教皇之间是有点小误会
Anyway, I was talking to leonard this morning,
不管怎样 我今天早上跟里奥纳德聊天
And I think he feels really bad about it.
我认为他对于这事感到很难过
Well, how do you feel?
你是什么感受
I don't understand the question.
你没理解你这个问题
No, I'm just asking if it's difficult
不 我是问和最好的朋友发生争执
To be fighting with your best friend.
是不是感觉很难受
Oh, I hadn't thought about it like that.
我还没那么想过
I wonder if I've been experiencing
我在想我是否正在经受
Physiological manifestations
由于无意识感情上混乱
of some sort of unconscious emotional turmoil.
而导致的一些生理表现
Wait. what?
等等 什么?
I couldn't poop this morning.
我今天早上拉不出屎
Just talk to him.
跟他说说话吧
I'm sure you guys can work this out.
我想你们一定能把问题解决的
It's certainly preferable to my plan.
这肯定比我的计划更好
Which was?
你什么计划?
A powerful laxative.
用强力泻药
Okay, so you absolutely should talk to him.
好吧 你真的应该跟他好好谈谈
Look, I know leonard values you as a friend,
我知道里奥纳德把你当朋友的
And he told me himself that without your little idea,
他亲口告诉我 如果没有你那些小点子
There's no way he could have
他就不可能
Come up with this whole experiment thing.
完成这整个实验
Excuse me. "little idea"?
不好意思 "小点子"?
Yeah, I mean, he tried to explain it to me.
我是说 他试着跟我解释过
I didn't really understand it...
我没有弄得很明白...
Of course, you didn't.
你当然没明白
He said, "little idea"?
他说"小点子"?
Well, no, not in... not in those words.
不 他不是那么说的
In what words then, exactly?
那是怎么说的 确切点
Um, you know, gee, the exact words...
天 确切的词是...
It's more the spirit in which...
他主要的意思是说...
What did he say?
他说什么?
You had a lucky hunch.
你只是碰运气预感到的
Hey, sheldon, I've been thinking.
谢尔顿 我刚才一直在想
Instead of arguing about this...
我们一直争执这个问题还不如...
Don't you ever speak to me again.
不要再跟我说话
Wha...?
什...?
He...
他...
Okay, I'm leaving for the conference.
我去参加会议了
Have fun presenting my "lucky hunch."
祝你演讲我那"幸运的预感"愉快
Shel, I didn't mean it like that.
谢尔顿 我不是那个意思
Then why did you say it?
那你为什么要那么说
I don't know. I wasn't...
我不知道 我不是...
Were you trying to impress penny?
你是想取悦潘妮?
No, no, not at all. a little bit.
不 不 完全不是 有那么一点
How'd that work out for you?
那么做有效果吗
Leonard, ready to go?
里奥纳德 准备走了吗
libido 1.0.
力比多(弗洛伊德理论) 1-0
Okay, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
好 我再问你一次
We did the work together.
这个成果是咱们一起完成的
Let's present the paper together.
就让咱们一起去做演讲
And I'm telling you for the last time
我也跟你说最后一遍
It's pandering, it's undignified, and bite me.
你这是在拉皮条 这是没有尊严的 咬我吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
Bye, sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
Good-bye, penny.
再见 潘妮
One of these days...
就在未来的某一天...
There you go.
还不错
You're right. this side does look better.
你说的没错 这面果然更好看
No, no, I didn't say "better."
不 不 我没说"更好看"
I said "less stained."
我只是说"褪色少一些"
i just checked the house. there's probably
我刚观察了下 里面大约
20-25 people in there.
有20-25个人
You're kidding?
开玩笑吧?
Is that all? "all"?
-一共就这些? -就这些?
In particle physics, 25 is woodstock.
对高能物理学领域来说 25人已称得上伍德斯托克(摇滚音乐节)了
Oh, well, then good.
这样啊 那不错
I wasn't expecting such a crowd. I'm a little nervous.
我没想到会有这么多人 我有点紧张
It's okay. just open with a joke. you'll be fine.
没事 讲个笑话做开场白就不紧张了
Uh, joke. okay,
笑话 好的
How about this?
这个怎么样?
Um, okay, uh, there's this farmer,
有个农民
And he has these chickens,
他养了一些鸡
But they won't lay any eggs, so he calls a physicist to help.
但是它们不下蛋 所以他去找物理学家求救
The physicist then does some calculations,
这个物理学家便做了些计算
And he says, "i have a solution,
然后说"我有个办法
But it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum."
不过只适用于真空环境下的球形鸡(加拿大科学家凯伊的方法)"
Right?
好笑吧?
Oh, sorry, I just... I've heard it before.
抱歉 我...我以前听过
Let's roll. okay.
-我们进去吧 -好的
Hey, nice suit.
西服不错
It's a classic, right?
一流的 是吧?
I really should have brought my own car.
我真应该把我的车开来
So, in conclusion, the data show
因此我们总结如下 数据表明
That at temperatures approaching absolute zero,
当温度接近绝对零度时
The moment of inertia changes,
转动惯量就会发生改变
And the solid becomes a supersolid which clearly appears
而固体就会变成一种超固体
To be a previously unknown state of matter.
成为一种之前未知的物质
Thank you.
谢谢
Were there any questions?
请问有任何问题吗
Yeah, what the hell was that?
有 那到底是什么玩意?
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗
Dr. sheldon cooper here.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
I am the lead author of this particular paper.
是这篇论文的第一作者
Thank you.
谢谢
And you, sir, you have completely skipped over the part
而你 这位先生 完全跳过了一个重要部分
Where I was walking through the park,
当时我是在公园里散步
And I saw these children on a merry-go-round,
看见小孩们在玩旋转木马
Which started me thinking about the moment of inertia
正是这才让我想起转动惯性
In gases like helium
当温度接近绝对零度
At temperatures approaching absolute zero.
在气体里 比如氦气里的表现
I didn't skip it. it's just an anecdote.
我没有跳过 这只是个小插曲
It's not science.
不是科学
Oh, I see.
原来是这样
Was the apple falling on newton's head,
那么苹果落在牛顿的头上
Was that just an anecdote?
也仅仅是个小插曲?
You are not isaac newton.
你不是艾萨克·牛顿
No, no, that's true.
是 是 这倒是不错
Gravity would have been apparent to me without the apple.
对我来说 不用那苹果我也会知道是地球引力
You could not possibly be that arrogant.
你能不能不那么自大
You continue to underestimate me, my good man.
你仍旧低估了我 我的伙计
Look, if you weren't happy with my presentation,
听着 如果你因为我的演讲而不高兴
Then maybe you should have given it with me.
那你应该跟我一起来讲的
As I've explained repeatedly, unlike you,
就像我反复解释的 我不像你
I don't need validation from lesser minds.
我不需要比我笨的人来认可我
No offense.
没有别的意思
So why did you come?
那你还为什么来?
Because I knew you'd screw this up.
因为我知道你会把它糟蹋了的
I didn't screw it up
我才没有糟蹋
Oh, please,
开玩笑
I admit that spherical chicken joke-- that was hilarious. Thanks.
-我承认那个球形鸡的笑话...是挺好笑 -谢谢
But it was straight downhill from there.
不过从那里开始就急转直下了
I've had enough of your condescension.
我受够了你这种高傲的态度
Maybe I didn't go to college when I was 11 like you.
也许我没有像你一样11岁就考上大学
Maybe I got my doctorate at 24 instead of 16,
也许我是24岁才拿到博士 而不像你是16岁
But you are not the only person
但你不是这个屋子里
Who is smarter than everyone else in this room
唯一一个比他们都聪明的人
No offense.
没别的意思
And I am clearly not the only person
我显然并不是这里唯一一个
Who is tormented by insecurity
怀着不安全感 渴望得到
And has an ego in need of constant validation.
不断的肯定 并为之饱受苦恼的人
So you admit that you're an egotist?
那你承认你是个自大狂了?
Yes
My name is dr. leonard hofstadter
我是里奥纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
And I could never please my parents,
我从不讨我父母喜欢
So I need to get all my self-esteem
所以我需要从你们这些陌生人这里
From strangers like you.
把自尊心都找回来
But he's worse
但他更差劲
Okay, that is it stop it
-好的 够了 -别闹了
You cannot blow up my head with your mind
你不可能用意念爆了我的头
Then I'll settle for an aneurysm.
那给你弄个动脉瘤也成
Stop it
别弄了
You hit me
你打我
You saw that. he hit me.
你们都看到了 他打我
You were trying to blow up my head.
是你想爆了我的头
So it was working.
所以还是起作用了
It was not you are a nut case
才不是呢 你简直是个疯子
We'll see about that.
我们来看看
Heads up, you people in the front row.
把头抬起来 坐第一排的人
This is a splash zone.
这里是辐射区
Stop it
别闹了
Quit it
停下来
Is this usually how these physics things go?
你们搞物理的经常这样?
More often than you think.
比你想的要频繁
Stop it nerve pinch
停下 我要发功把你弄爆
You could have offered me a ride home.
你可以让我搭车一起回来的
You're lucky I didn't run you over.
我没开车把你碾过去你已经很幸运了
I really don't understand what you're so unhappy about.
我真不知道你在不开心些什么
You begged me to come. I came.
你求我去 我去了
There's just no pleasing you.
结果你还是不高兴
You're right. I'm the problem.
没错 问题都在我这
I'm the one that needs help.
我是那个需要帮助的人
Well, that's not much of an apology,
这不是很像道歉
But I'll take it.
但我接受了
Excuse me.
等等
Is there anything you would like to apologize for?
你有没有什么想向我道歉?
Yes.
I'm sorry I tried to blow up your head.
我有想要爆了你的头 对不起
It was uncalled for.
那样做没有必要
You won't believe this.
你们不会相信的
Somebody got the whole thing on a cell phone
有人把整件事情经过用手机拍下来了
And put it on youtube.
并上传到了Youtube
What?
什么?
Now who would do that?
谁会这么缺德?
That would be me.
是我
Hey, check it out. it's a featured video.
快来看看 很有意思的视频
You hit me
你打我
You saw that he hit me
你们都看到了 他打我
You're trying to blow up my head.
是你想爆了我的头
So it was working.
所以还是起作用了
Stop it you're a nut case.
别弄了 你简直是个疯子
We'll see about that.
我们来看看
You people in the front row, heads up. this is a splash zone.
你们前排的人 把头抬起来 这里是辐射区
Stop it
别闹了
Quit it quit it
停下来 停下来
Put you in a vulcan nerve pinch
我要发功把你弄爆
Ow, you should cut your fingernails. those hurt
你应该剪剪指甲 真疼死了
Oh, geez, does this suit really look that bad?
天 这套西服真的这么难看?
Forget your suit.
别提你那西服了
Look at my arms waving.
看我胳臂挥的
I'm like a flamingo on ritalin.
像是利他林(一种兴奋剂)上的那只红鹤
Howard,
霍华德
Would you like to explain to me
你能不能向我解释下
Why your facebook page has a picture of me sleeping
为什么你的facebook(国外交友网站)主页上有张我靠在你
On your shoulder captioned "me and my girlfriend"?
肩膀睡觉的照片 并且标题是我和我的女友?
here comes the talk.
又得好好解释下了
somewhere in China
(中国某地)
What losers.
什么混蛋东西嘛
Yeah. Gigantic American geeks.
对呀 很大的书呆子
Who's doing that?
谁在搞鬼?
Someone from Pasadena, California named...
一个来自加利福尼亚州的帕萨迪纳
"Wolowizard"
叫"沃尔巫师"的人
Awesome.
酷毙了