生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第15集: 孪生妹妹(The Porkchop Indeterminacy)

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
On the other hand, some physicists are concerned
另一方面呢 物理学家又开始担心
That if this supercollider actually works,
一旦超撞机真的实现
It'll create a black hole and swallow up the earth,
它产生的黑洞会吞噬地球
Ending life as we know it.
终结生命
Pfft, what a bunch of crybabies.
真是一群爱哭鬼
No guts, no glory, man.
人有多大胆 地有多大产
Hey, check it out.
嘿 看看这个
The school of pharmacology is looking for volunteers.
药学院要招志愿者
"we are testing a new medication "for social anxiety, panic attacks,
"我们正在测试一种新药 专治社交焦虑症
Agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder."
恐慌发作症 陌生环境恐怖症和强迫症"
Why would they be looking for test subjects here?
他们为什么要在这招人?
I don't know, raj.
我怎么知道 拉杰
Maybe the comic book store doesn't have a bulletin board.
没准是因为漫画书店没有布告栏
What's going on?
在这干什么呢?
Shh, shh, hot girl in sheldon's office.
嘘 嘘 谢尔顿办公室有个靓妹
Sheldon's office?
在谢尔顿的办公室?
Is she lost?
她是不是走丢了?
I don't think so.
我认为不是
I followed her here from the parking lot.
我从停车场就开始跟着她了
Maybe she's his lawyer.
可能她是他的律师
Well, she's free to examine my briefs.
那她可以随时查看我的诉讼
Howard. I know, I'm disgusting.
-霍华德 -我知道 我很恶心
I should be punished... by her.
我应该被惩罚...被她惩罚
Oh, look, I did it again.
看 我还是这么恶心
That should do it.
那样就差不多了
Thank you for coming by.
麻烦你跑一趟
Hello.
你们好啊
Oh, hey, buddy...
嘿 老弟...
"buddy..."?
"老弟..."?
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思 我来迟了
I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.
我正在攻关一个项目 可能要上下一次航天飞机了
How can you be late?
为什么要说晚了呢?
I wasn't expecting you at all.
我根本没想要你来
Nobody ever expects me.
我总是神出鬼没
Sometimes you just look and...
有时你只是看着看着就...
Bam! howard wolowitz.
霍华德·沃尔维茨驾到
Sheldon, are you gonna introduce us?
谢尔顿 能介绍一下吗?
Oh, all right. uh, this is missy.
可以 这是米茜
Missy, this is leonard and rajesh, and you've already met howard.
米茜 这是里奥纳德和拉杰 你已经见过霍华德了
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
You, too, as well, also.
你也是 也 也是
Yeah.
So, how do you two know each other?
你们两个是怎么认识的?
Oh, he once spent nine months with my legs wrapped around his head.
他的头可在我的胯下呆过9个月
Excuse me?
啊?
She's my twin sister.
她是我的孪生妹妹
She thinks she's funny, but frankly, I've never been able to see it.
她以为自己很风趣 但说实话 我从来看不出
That's because you have no measurable sense of humor, shelly.
这是因为你根本无法衡量什么是幽默 谢利(昵称)
How exactly would one measure a sense of humor?
一个人要怎么衡量幽默?
A humormometer?
幽默测量器?
Well, I think you're delightfully droll.
我觉得你非常得幽默
Ooor, as the french say, tres drole. okay, so let me see if I got this.
-当然 就像法语中 "你真有趣" -看我记不记得住
Leonard, howard and...
里奥纳德 霍华德 还有...
I'm sorry, what was your name again?
不好意思 你叫?
Rajesh.
拉杰
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第15集
So, missy, what brings you all the way from texas?
那么 米茜 你为什么从德州跑到这来?
Was it perhaps destiny? I think it was destiny.
是不是缘分? 我觉得是缘分
My friend's s getting married at disneyland tomorrow night.
我朋友明晚在迪斯尼结婚
Destiny, thy name is anaheim.
缘分 名字就叫做阿纳海姆市(美国南加州)
And I had to drop off some papers for shelly to sign for my dad's estate.
我还过来让谢利在父亲的地产文书上签个字
The papers could've been mailed.
文书可以邮寄的吧
Mom just sent you here to spy on me, didn't she?
妈让你来监视我 没错吧
I guess that's why they call you a genius.
我想这就是为什么他们要管你叫天才了
They call me a genius because I'm a genius.
他们叫我天才是因为我确实是天才
Tell mom that I currently weigh 165 pounds
告诉妈我目前165磅
And that I'm having regular bowel movements.
还有我的胃肠蠕动正常
Enjoy the wedding. good-bye.
好好享受婚礼 拜拜
If the wedding's not until tomorrow, why don't you stay with us tonight?
婚礼不是明天吗 不如你今晚来我们这吧?
Oh, I don't think so.
我看行不通
Shelly doesn't like company.
谢利不喜欢别人缠着他
Even as a little boy,
即使是在他小时候
He'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day.
他也会在晚上把假想的朋友送回家
They were not friends.
他们不是朋友
They were imaginary colleagues.
他们是假想的同事
Look, you're here.
你看 你都来了
We have plenty of room.
我们有很多房间的
No, we don't.
不 我们没有
Come on, shelly. she's family.
别这样 谢利 她是家人啊
So what, I don't issue invitations to your mother.
那又怎么样 我都没有邀请你妈来
Well, it would be nice not to have to drive to anaheim in rush hour.
能不用在高峰时段开去阿纳海姆也不错啊
And don't ever call me shelly.
再也不要叫我谢利
So it's settled. You'll stay with us.
就这么定了 你住我们这儿
Yeah, I'll walk you to your car.
我带你去拿车
You're in structure 3, level c, right?
你车停在3区 c层 没错吧
What just happened?
这都是怎么一回事?
So anyway,
反正
We're eight years old and sheldon converts my
我们8岁时 谢尔顿把我的
Easy bake oven to some kind of high-powered furnace.
傻瓜式烤箱改装成了一种高能量熔炉
Just classic.
太经典了
I needed a place to fire ceramic
我要做家用集成电路
Semiconductor substrates for homemade integrated circuits.
需要一个可以融化半导体陶瓷基底的地方
He was trying to build some sort of
他当时想要造一个
Armed robot to keep me out of his room.
武装机器人来把我赶出他的房间
Made necessary by her insistence on going into my room.
要不是你一直闯进我的房间这也没必要
Anyway, I go to make those little corn muffins they give you.
还有 我去做了些小的玉米蛋糕
There's a big flash.
突然哗的一下
Next thing you know my eyebrows are gone.
你醒来的时候眉毛就不见了
Not your eyebrows.
你的眉毛?
Yep,
I had to go through the entire second
然后我整个二年级都要
Grade with crooked eyebrows my mom drew on.
顶着妈妈画的弯曲的假眉毛去上学
Is that what that was?
是这样吗?
I just assumed that the second grade
我还以为是二年级的课程
Curriculum had rendered you quizzical.
让你行为变得有些古怪
Hey, leonard, you left your underwear in the dryer downstairs.
里奥纳德 你短裤忘在楼下的干衣机里了
Those are not mine.
那不是我的
Really?
真的吗
They have your little name label in them.
这里面有你名字的小标签啊
Yeah... no, I do... i...
对...不 我...
I use those, uh, just to polish up my spearfishing equipment.
我是用这来磨光我捕鱼用的鱼叉器材的
I spearfish.
我用鱼叉捕鱼的
When I'm not crossbow hunting, I spearfish.
我不去用石弓打猎时 我会去用鱼叉捕鱼
Uh, penny, this is sheldon's twin sister, missy.
潘妮 这是谢尔顿的孪生妹妹 米茜
Missy, this is our neighbor penny. don't look that much alike.
-米茜 这是我们的邻居潘妮 -你们看起来长得不像啊
Can I get a hallelujah?
让我说声哈利路亚(赞美上帝)
Fraternal twins come from two separate eggs.
异卵双生的双胞胎来自于两个不同的卵子中
They are no more alike than any other siblings.
他们不像一般的同胞手足那样
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!
Hey, guess what.
你们知道不
I've been accepted as a test subject for a
我已经被接受做为试验体了
New miracle drug to overcome pathological shyness.
测试一种治疗病态羞怯症的神奇新药
Oh, good for you, raj.
那太好了 拉杰
Yes, I'm very hopeful. hello, missy.
是 我有希望了 你好 米茜
They mentioned there may be side effects.
他们提到过可能会有副作用
So, missy, have you ever met a man from the exotic subcontinent of india?
米茜 你遇到过来自充满异域风情的印度次大陆的男人吗
Well, there's dr. patel at our church.
有 我们教堂的帕特尔医生
Ah, yes, patel-- good man.
没错 帕特尔 他人不错
Do you like motorcycles?
你喜欢摩托车吗
'cause I ride a hog.
我有一台哈雷摩托(俚语指小弟弟)
A hog?
哈雷?
You have a two-cylinder scooter with a basket in the front.
你那辆是两轮的踏板车 前面还装个小篮子的
You still have to wear a helmet.
你一样得带头盔吧
Have you ever heard of the kama sutra?
你听说过伽摩经吗
The sex book.
讲性爱的书
The indian sex book.
是印度的性爱之书
In other words, if you "wonder, wonder who wrote the book of love,
换句话说 如果你好奇是谁写了这本关于爱的书
" it was us.
是我们印度人
So, sheldon's sister is pretty cute, huh?
谢尔顿的妹妹挺漂亮啊 是吧
I wasn't staring.
我没有盯着她看
I didn't say you were. I just said she was cute.
我没有说你在盯着她啊 我只是说她挺漂亮
Oh, eh... maybe, if you like women who are tall...
可能吧 如果你喜欢这么高...
And perfect.
而且完美的
Sheldon, why are you ignoring your sister?
谢尔顿 你怎么不理你妹妹啊
I'm not ignoring my sister. I'm ignoring all of you.
我没有不理我妹妹 我是不理你们任何人
I brought snacks!
这里有些小吃
Oh, my, gherkins and...
哈 腌黄瓜和..
Onion dip. it's onion dip.
洋葱酱 这个是洋葱酱
We don't entertain much.
我们不常招待人的
Missy.
米茜
Do you enjoy pajamas?
你喜欢穿睡衣吗
I guess.
应该是吧
Yeah, we indians invented them.
太好了 是我们印度人发明的睡衣
You're welcome.
不客气
Yeah, well, my people invented circumcision.
那这么说 是我们犹太人发明了割礼
You're welcome.
不客气
Missy, I'm gonna go get my nails done.
米茜 我要去做指甲
Do you want to come?
想一起去吗
God, yes. thanks.
太好了 我去 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Bye, guys. bye, missy.
-大伙再见 -再见 米茜
Bye, missy, see you. good-bye, leonard.
-米茜 再见 -再见 里奥纳德
Oh, yeah, no, uh, bye, penny.
对...不...再见 潘妮
Okay, you two have to back off.
听着 你们俩给我闪开
Why should I back off? you back off, dude.
我干吗要闪开 你闪开 伙计
Excuse me, this is my apartment, and she's my roommate's sister.
不好意思 这是我的房子 她是我室友的妹妹
So what? you've already got penny!
那又怎么样 你已经有潘妮了
How do I have penny?
我怎么有潘妮了?
In what universe do I have penny?
我到底哪门子有潘妮了?
So I can have penny?
那我可以追她了?
Hell, no!
该死 不行!
Excuse me. can I interject something?
抱歉 我能插两句吗
I'm ordering pizza online.
我正在线订一个披萨
Is everyone okay with pepperoni?
意大利辣香肠你们都吃吧?
Sheldon, can I talk to you in private?
谢尔顿 我能跟你单独谈一下吗
I guess.
行啊
Don't worry. I was going to order you cheese-less.
别担心 我会点那种芝士少一点的
Thank you. it's okay.
-谢谢你 -没事
Lactose intolerance is nothing to be embarrassed about.
不能吃乳糖不是什么丢脸的事
I'm a fancy indian man.
我是梦幻印度情人
We invented pajamas.
我们发明了睡衣
Hey, look at me. I don't have a foreskin.
看我 我没有包皮
Sheldon...
谢尔顿...
Are you aware that your sister is an incredibly attractive woman?
你难道没意识到你妹妹魅不可挡吗
She certainly has the symmetry and low
她确实有着西方文化所青睐的
Body fat that western culture deems desirable.
既匀称而又低脂肪的身段
It's noteworthy, at other points in history,
这倒是值得注意的 在历史上
Heavier women were the standard for
胖一些的女人象征着美丽
Beauty because their girth suggested affluence.
因为她们的腰身意味着富饶
That's fascinating, but...
很令人着迷 但...
I didn't say it was fascinating. I said it was noteworthy.
我没有说令人着迷 我只是说值得注意
All right... noted.
好吧 我注意到了
But my point is that koothrappali and wolowitz,
我的意思是 库萨帕里和沃尔维茨
They're hitting on your sister.
他们在泡你的妹妹啊
Oh, it's...
这简直...
Oh, okay.
没事啊
You know, I don't want to criticize your rhetorical style,
我不想评价你说话的修辞手法
But we'd be a lot further along in this
但要是你能开门见山地说
Conversation if you'd begun with that thought.
我们可能已经谈得很深了
That's great, but my...
-很好 -但是...
What I'm saying is that we took quite an Unnecessary detour
我要说的是 我们拐了个不必要的弯
from what I now understand to be your thesis.
因为现在我发现这才是你的论点
Whatever.
又怎么了
You have to do something about it.
你不能干坐着啊
Why?
为什么
Because she's your sister.
因为她是你妹妹
I don't understand.
我不明白
Yes, we shared a uterus for nine months,
不错 我们共同在一个子宫里待过九个月
But since then we've pretty much gone our own separate ways.
但此后我们就你走阳关道我走独木桥了
Okay, uh, consider this...
好吧 那这么想吧...
With your father gone,
你父亲去世之后
It is your responsibility to make sure that missy chooses a suitable mate.
确保米茜能选择一位合适的伴侣就是你的责任了
I hadn't considered that.
我倒没想过这个
We do share dna. uh-huh.
我们确实有相同的DNA
So there is the possibility, however remote,
所以有这种可能 尽管可能性不大
That resting in her loins is the potential
她的天赋可以创造另一个
For another individual as remarkable as myself.
像我这样不平凡的人
Exactly.
正是
And you owe it to yourself and to posterity to protect
并且你有责任替你自己和你子孙保留
The genetic integrity of your sister's future offspring.
你妹妹所传后代遗传基因的完整性
You're right.
你说的对
If someone wants to get at missy's fallopian tubes,
如果有人想接近米茜的输卵管
They'll have to go through me.
他们必须通过我
I am shiva the destroyer!
我是摧毁者西瓦(游戏"怒之铁拳"中的BOSS)
I will have the woman.
我会赢得这个女人
I'm warning you I was judo champion at math camp.
警告你 我可是数学夏令营的柔道冠军
All right, now that's enough juvenile squabbling.
好了 你们幼稚够了吧
You stop it.
给我停下
Stop it, I say!
我说给我停下!
I'm going to settle this right now.
我现在就来处理这件事
Neither of you are good enough for my sister.
你们中的任何一个都配不上我妹妹
Who are you to decide that?
你是谁 凭什么你决定?
He's the man of his family.
他是这个家的男人
You have to respect his wishes.
你们必须尊重他的意愿
You're out, too, by the way. say what?
-顺便说一句 你也出局了 -你说什么?
It's nothing personal.
我不是针对你
I'd just prefer if my future niece or nephew
我只是更希望我将来的侄子或者侄女
Didn't become flatulent every time they ate an eskimo pie.
不要成为那种每次吃到爱斯基摩派就会欢呼雀跃的人
What are you so happy about?
你高兴个什么劲儿
I'm not happy.
我不是高兴
It's the medication. I can't stop smiling.
药起作用了 我停不下来
That leonard's made me aware of how high the genetic stakes are,
里奥纳德让我意识到遗传基因的赌注有多大
We have to face the fact that none
我们必须面对现实
Of you are suitable mates for my sister.
你们没有一个配得上我妹妹
Wait a minute.
等一下
Leonard made you aware of that?
是里奥纳德让你意识到的?
We all make mistakes. let's move on.
我们都会犯错 换个话题吧
Excuse me, but I think you're missing a big opportunity here.
插一句 不过我认为你错失了一个良机
How so?
怎么说
Everybody knows genetic diversity produces the strongest offspring.
每个人都知道基因多样化能创造出了不起的后代
Why not put a little mocha in the family latte?
不如考虑在家庭的拿铁咖啡里放点穆哈调和一下
In principle, you have a point.
理论上 你说的没错
But as a practical matter,
但考虑到实际情况
Need I remind you that it takes experimental
允许我提醒你一下 你都需要实验性药品
Pharmaceuticals to simply enable you to speak to the opposite sex.
才能让你更容易开口跟异性说话
I think you're focusing entirely too much on the drugs.
我觉得你把太多的焦点放在药物上了
Is it 'cause I'm jewish?
是不是因为我是个犹太人?
'cause I'd kill my rabbi with a pork chop to be with your sister.
要知道为了和你妹妹在一起 我愿意用猪排杀了我的导师
This has nothing to do with religion.
这和你的宗教信仰无关
This has to do with the fact that you're a tiny,
只是因为你还是个小男孩
Tiny man who still lives with his mother.
一个仍和妈妈一起住的小男孩
Sheldon, you are really being unreasonable.
谢尔顿 你真不讲道理
Am i?
是吗
Here, eat this cheese without farting and you can sleep with my sister.
来 吃了这片芝士能不放屁 你就可以和我妹上床
Oh, really?
噢 真的吗
Oops.
Shelly, can I speak to you for a minute?
谢利 我可以和你说几句吗
Alone.
私下里
Why does everyone suddenly want to talk to me alone?
为什么大家突然都想和我单独谈话
Usually nobody wants to be alone with me.
通常没有人喜欢和我单独相处的呀
We all make mistakes. let's move on.
我们都会犯错 换一个话题吧
Okay, I'm not even going to ask why you're pimping me out for cheese.
好吧 我不想过问你为何为了区区芝士把我推销出去
But since when do you care at all about who I sleep with?
不过你何时开始关心我和谁上床了?
Well, truthfully, I've never given it any thought,
说实话 我从来没有考虑过
But it has been pointed out to me that you carry dna of great potential.
不过我后来意识到 你身上带着潜在的DNA
What on earth are you talking about?
你在说些什么鬼话
Let me explain.
让我解释一下
You see, I'm a superior genetic mutation, uh,
你知道的 我是个优秀的遗传变异产物
An improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
对现有的次品来说存在一个显著提高
And what do you mean, "mediocre stock"?
你说的"次品"是什么意思?
That would be you.
就是指你
But residing within you, is the potential for another me.
不过在你身体里 有一个潜在的我
Perhaps even taller, smarter, and less prone to freckling, a sheldon 2.0,
一个可能更高 更聪明 雀斑更少的 谢尔顿2.0
if you will.
可以这么称呼
"sheldon 2.0"?
"谢尔顿2.0"?
Exactly.
正是
Now,
现在
I am not saying that I should be the sole decider of who you mate with.
我不是说我要专横地决定你要和谁在一起
If you're not attracted to the suitor,
如果你不被追求者吸引
Then the likelihood of conception will be reduced.
那怀孕的可能性就会减少
You have got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
Not at all.
完全没有
Frequent coitus dramatically increases the odds of fertilization.
频繁性交会大大增加受精几率
Okay, shelly, sit down.
好了 谢利 坐下
Now I've lived my whole life dealing with the fact that my twin
我花了一辈子时间去消化这一事实 我的双胞胎哥哥
Brother is, as mom puts it, "one of god's special, little people."
像妈妈所说 是个"上帝赐予的特别的小孩"
I always thought I was more like a cuckoo bird.
我一直认为我更像一只布谷鸟
You know,
你知道的
A superior creature whose egg is placed in the nest of ordinary birds.
一种把蛋放在普通鸟巢里的了不起的生物
Of course, the newly hatched cuckoo eats all the food,
当然 先孵化出的布谷鸟会吃掉所有的食物
Leaving the ordinary siblings to starve to death.
留下其他普通的兄弟姐妹们饿死
Luckily for you, that's where the metaphor ended.
你很幸运 这就是我使用这比喻想要说的
I thought it ended at "cuckoo."
我还以为你是想说"布谷"
You listen to me.
你听好
If you want to start acting like a brother who cares about me,
如果你想做一个关心妹妹的好哥哥
Then terrific.
那太好了
Bring it on.
尽管来做
But you try one time to tell me who I should be sleeping with,
但只要你有一次想告诉我该和谁上床
And you and I are going to go round and
我就得跟你回顾回顾
Round the way we did when we were little.
我们小时候的那种方式了
Remember?
没忘吧?
I have an alternate proposal. go on.
-我有另外个提议 -说
You donate eggs.
你捐出卵子
We will place them in cryogenic storage.
我们把它放去低温储藏
I will find an appropriate sperm donor for your eggs,
我会帮你的卵子找一个合格的精子
Have them fertilized and implanted in you.
等他们完成受精后再植入你的体内
That way, everybody wins.
这样 对每个人都好
Correction.
更正下
Missy can date whoever she wants.
米茜想跟谁约会不关我的事
Look, we have to settle this.
我们得想办法解决下
I agree.
我同意
Sheldon's sister is hiding at penny's because
谢尔顿的妹妹躲在潘妮家里
We've all been hitting on her at the same time.
是因为我们在同一时间向她发起攻击
She's not hiding.
她才没躲呢
She needed privacy to call her grandmother who's apparently very sick.
她得留点私人空间来打电话给她生病的奶奶
Oh, and then I believe she has to wash her hair.
我想她还得洗她的头发
Oh, you poor, deluded bastard.
你这个傻混蛋
Don't start with me, dude.
别跟我来劲 你这家伙
You want to go again? let's go.
你还想再来? 来啊
Sit down. okay.
-坐下 -好吧
If we're going to fight over missy, let's do it the right way.
如果我们想争米茜 我们来好好地争
The honorable way.
有尊严地争
Take that!
吃我一拳!
You want some more?
还想再来?
And he's down!
他倒下了!
1 2 3 One, two, three...
Come on, come on! get up!
来啊 快起来啊
Stay down, bitch!
乖乖躺着吧 婊子
9 10 ...nine, ten.
Yeah! natural selection at work.
上帝的选择是正确的
I weep for humanity.
为人类感到悲哀
Excuse me while I go tell missy the good news.
失陪 我得去告诉米茜这个好消息
Hey, leonard. oh, hi, penny.
-好啊 里奥纳德 -好啊 潘妮
How's it going?
还不错吧
Listen, that guy mike that you were dating, is that still going on?
对了 你约会的那个对象麦克 现在还好着吗
Uh, pretty much. why?
算是吧 怎么了
Nothing, just catching up.
没事 随便问问
By the way, may I speak to missy, please?
顺便 能让我跟米茜说几句吗
Of course.
当然
Hi, leonard. what's up?
好啊 里奥纳德 什么事
Well, since you're leaving tomorrow,
你明天就走了
I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me.
我想能不能邀你一起吃顿晚饭?
That's so sweet.
你人真好
But no thanks.
但不用了 谢谢
Oh. do you have other plans or...?
你有其它安排还是...?
No. oh.
没有
All right, uh...
好吧
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
祝你今晚过得愉快
Thanks. see ya.
谢谢 再见
Um, here's something we didn't anticipate.
有点世事难料啊
What do you want, howard?
有什么能为你效劳的 霍华德?
I'm fine. thanks for asking.
我很好 多谢关心
I've come to call on missy.
我来拜访下米茜
Missy.
米茜
Hi, howard.
你好 霍华德
The amazing howard.
是神奇的霍华德
Do you like magic?
喜欢魔术吗
Not really. no.
不喜欢
Then you are in for a treat.
那你算是赚到了
Behold, an ordinary cane.
看好 这是根普通的棍子
No.
Okay.
好吧
Missy.
米茜
Thank you.
谢谢
I apprec...
很感...
Apprec...
感...
Appreeee...
感感感...
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Is your medication wearing off?
是不是你的药效退了?
Well, hi, cutie pie.
你好 开心果
I was hoping you'd show up.
正想着你会出现呢
We had a dog who made a noise like that.
我们家养过的一只狗就发这种声音的
Had to put him down.
最后不得不弄死他
Any news you want me to pass along to mom?
有什么要我跟妈说的吗
She might be interested to know that I have refocused my research
她可能会愿意知道 我已经把研究重点
From bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory.
从玻色弦论转到了杂交弦论
Yeah, I'll just tell her you say "hey."
我就跟她说 你向她问好吧
Okay, well, it was pleasant seeing you,
很高兴能看到你
Other than that business with my testicles.
除了你对我睾丸干的那事儿
Come on, shelly.
来吧 谢利
I want you to know I'm very proud of you.
我要你知道我很以你为荣
Really?
真的?
Yep, I'm always bragging to my friends about my brother,
当然 我经常跟我朋友们吹嘘我哥哥
The rocket scientist.
是火箭专家(美国人对天才科学家的习惯称呼)
You tell people I'm a rocket scientist?
你跟别人说我是火箭专家?
Well, yeah.
对啊
I'm a theoretical physicist.
我是个理论物理学家
What's the difference?
有什么区别
What's the difference?!
有什么区别?!
Good-bye, shelly.
我走了 谢利
My god!
天呐
Why don't you just tell them that
你怎么不跟人家说
I'm a toll-taker at the golden gate bridge?!
我是金门大桥那儿收通行税的啊?
Rocket scientist. how humiliating.
火箭专家 多丢人啊