老友记 第一季 Friends Season 1 第12集: 一打千層麵The One With the Dozen Lasagnes

上映日期: 1,994

语言: 英语 / 荷兰语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 大卫·克拉尼 / 玛尔塔·考夫曼

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 詹姆斯·迈克尔·泰勒


台词
No, no, we're done. We're done, man.
不 不… 够了
Aunt Silv, stop yelling.
斯娃婶婶 别喊了
All I'm saying is, if you had told me vegetarian lasagna...
如果你告诉过我你要素面条
...I would've made vegetarian lasagna.
我就会给你做素的了
Well, the meat's only every third layer.
好吧 肉都在第三层
Maybe you could scrape.
也许你能把它们刮下来
Ross, did you really read all these baby books?
罗斯 你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?
Yep. You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus...
嗯 你可以把我塞到子宫里的任何地方
...no compass...
用不着指南针
...and I could find my way out like that.
我都能从里面爬出来…
Ooh, this is cool.
噢 太棒了…
It says in some parts of the world people actually eat the placenta.
书上说在有些地方 人们真的吃胎盘
And we're done with the yogurt.
这酸奶算是吃不下去了
Sorry.
对不起
Aunt Silv, I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer.
我是为了帮你 我可不是承包宴席的
What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas?
那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?
Nice talk, Aunt Silv.
说话真好听 斯娃婶婶
You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?
你用这张嘴亲弗莱蒂叔叔吗?
Hey, Ross, listen.
嗨 罗斯
Do you know that right now your baby is only this big?
你现在知道了 你的宝贝就这么大?
- This is your baby. - Heh.
- 这是你孩子 - 嘿
Hi, Daddy.
你好 爸爸
Hello.
你好
How come you don't live with Mommy?
为什么你不和妈咪一起住?
How come Mommy lives with that other lady?
为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住?
What's a lesbian?
什么是女同性恋?
Honey, you can say it. It's Poconos. Poconos.
亲爱的 你能说的 泊科农斯
It's like "poke a nose."
就像 泊科-阿-农斯
Ah.
Poke a nose.
戳一下鼻子
Blah, blah, blah.
啵 啵 啵
- So did I hear "Poconos"? - Yes.
-那么 我听见泊科农斯了吗? -是的
My sister's giving us her place for the weekend.
我妹妹让我们去她那度周末
Woo-hoo. First weekend away together.
呜呼 第一次周末结伴出游
- Yeah, it's a big step. - I know.
-是啊 进展了一大步 -我知道…
It's just a weekend. Big deal.
啊 就是个周末 没什么
Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh?
不是说就玩玩不认真的吗?
Shouldn't it be...
这… 该
...flung by now?
玩完了吧 现在?
I mean, we are way past the "fling" thing.
我想 我们已远远超出玩的范围了
I'm feeling things I've only read about...
我现在的感觉只有在
...in Danielle Steel books, you know?
丹尼尔•斯仃的书里才找得到
I mean, when I'm with him, I'm just totally, totally...
我是说 当我和他在一起的时候 我完全 完全地…
Nauseous. I'm physically nauseous.
恶心 我本能的恶心
What am I supposed to do, huh? Call lmmigration?
我该怎么办?打电话给移民局?
I could call lmmigration.
我可以打电话给移民局
I love babies with their little baby shoes...
我喜欢孩子 他们的小鞋
...and their little baby toes and their little hands...
小脚指头 小手…
Okay, you're gonna have to stop that...
好了 你别再这样了
...forever.
永远不要
Need a new table.
需要新桌子了
You think?
你这么想?
- Hey, hey, hey. Come on in. - Hey. Hello.
- 嗨 嗨 进来 - 你好
I brought the books...
我把书都拿回来了
...and Monica sends her love along with this lasagna.
摩尼卡送爱心 送你这些面条
Oh, great.
哦 太好了
Is it vegetarian? Because Susan doesn't eat meat.
是素的吗 苏珊不吃肉
I'm pretty sure that it is. Yeah.
我肯定是素的…
So I got the results of the amnio today.
我拿到超声波结果了
Oh, tell me. Is everything?
告诉我 都还…
Totally and completely healthy.
完全彻底的健康
- Oh, that's great. That is great. - Ha, ha.
- 太棒了 太棒了 - 哈哈
Hey. When did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
你和苏珊什么时候认识的休伊•路易斯?
Uh, that's our friend Tanya.
那是我们的朋友塔尼亚
Of course it's your friend Tanya.
当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚
Don't you wanna know about the sex?
你不想知道性别吗?
The sex?
性?
Yeah, I'm having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together.
光想你和苏珊一起的样子 我就够呛了
But when you throw in Tanya...
你要再把塔尼亚加进来 呃…
The sex of the baby, Ross.
孩子的性别 罗斯
Oh. You know the sex of the baby?
你知道孩子的性别了?
- Uh-huh. - Oh, oh, oh!
- 嗯哼 - 噢…
- Do you want to know? - No, no, no.
- 想知道吗? - 不
No, I don't want to know. Absolutely not.
我不想 绝对不想
No, I think you shouldn't know until you look down there...
我想你知道 你应该到时侯低头一看
...and see, "Oh, there it is."
然后说 "哦 带那个的"
Or isn't.
或不带的…
- Oh. Hello, Ross. - Susan.
- 你好 罗斯 - 苏珊
So?
那么?
So did you hear?
你知道了吗?
Yes, we did. Everything's A-okay.
是的 我们知道了 一切OK
Oh, that's so cool.
噢 那太…
It really is. Ha, ha.
真的是…
Do we know?
我们知道那个…?
- We certainly do. It's going to be a... - Hey, hey!
- 是的 当然知道了 它是个… - 嘿…
Ho, ho! Hello?
你好?
See, a guy who doesn't wanna know standing right here.
这有人不想知道 就站在这呢
Oh. Ha, ha. Uh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
噢 那么 我们猜的对吗?
- Mm-hm. - Aah!
- 唔 - 啊
What?
什么?
Okay, what did we think it' was gonna be? No, no, no.
我们以为是男是女?
I don't want to know. Don't want to know. Okay.
我不想知道 不想
You know, I should probably just go.
我想我大概该走了
- Well, thanks for the books. - No problem. Okay.
- 好的 谢谢你的书 - 没问题
Susan.
苏珊
All right, who should we call first? Your folks or Deb and Rhona?
好吧 我们该先告诉谁 你家人 还是黛比和罗娜?
Hello?
你好
Uh...
嗯…
Never mind. I don't wanna know.
没事 我不想知道
Okay, so just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?
那么就因为这是我的桌子 就得让我买新的?
That's the rule.
规则上讲是的
What rule? There's no rule.
什么规则?没有什么规则
If anything, you owe me a table.
如果有 就是你欠我个桌子
- How did you get there? - I believe this piece of furniture was fine...
- 你从哪得的这个结论? - 这个桌子一直很结实…
...until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delveccio.
直到你开始在早餐时蹂躏黄油
You knew about that?
你知道这事?
The impressions you made in the butter...
这么说吧 看到那罐黄油的惨相
...left little to the imagination.
根本连想象都省了
Okay, okay. How about if we split it?
那我们合买怎么样?
What do you mean, like, buy it together?
你什么意思 一起买?
Yeah.
是啊
Do you think we're ready for something like that?
你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗?
- Why not? - Well, it's just a big commitment.
- 为什么不? - 这可是个很大的承诺
I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
我意思是 要是有人想搬出去呢?
- Why, are you moving out? - I'm not moving out.
- 为什么 你要搬吗? - 我不搬呐
You'd tell me if you were moving out, right?
你要是搬的话 得告诉我 好吗?
- Yes, it's just that, with my last roommate... - Oh, I know all about Kip.
- 好 好 只是我上个室友… - 我知道提普所有的事
We bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married...
我们一起买了个日式古桌 后来 他要结婚走人
...and things got pretty ugly.
结果事情搞得很糟
So let me ask you something.
好吧 我问你点事
Was Kip a better roommate than me?
作为室友 提普比我好吗?
Oh, don't do that.
哦 别这样
You've got a couple changes in your schedule.
你的日程有些变化
Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30.
你四点的香蕈按摩推迟到四点半
And Ms. Summerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
还有尚穆 福德太太取消了五点半的日式指压
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢
Oh. Here comes your 3:00.
噢 你三点的顾客来了
I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.
我不想表现的不专业 但是 诱人呃…
Oh. Paolo. Hi. What are you doing here?
巴洛 你来这干什么?
Uh, Rachella tell me you...
瑞秋告诉我你…
...massage?
按摩?
Yeah, well, Rachella's right. Yeah.
是的 瑞秋说得对
Oh.
Okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's just start.
好吧 我不知道你刚才说什么 我们开始吧
Uh, I am, uh...
我…
...being naked?
需要裸体?
Um, that's really your decision.
你说了算
I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...
我是说 有的人喜欢…
Ooh, oops! Being naked.
噢 你光着身子
I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I could not know.
我不能相信你不想知道 我意思是 我可不能不知道
I mean, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows...
如果医生知道 卡萝和苏珊都知道
And Monica knows.
摩尼卡也知道
Heh. How could you? I don't even know.
你怎么知道的?我都不知道
Carol called to thank me for the lasagna. I asked. She told me.
卡萝因为面条打电话道谢 我问了 她告诉我了
So, what's it going to be?
那么孩子是?
Whoa.
Huh? Oh, great. Now he knows and I don't know.
哦 太好了现在他都知道了 我还不知道
I'm sorry. I'm just excited about being an aunt.
对不起 当了姑姑 我太兴奋了
Or an uncle.
还有叔叔…
Hey, Phoebe. Hey, Pheebs.
嗨 菲比
Fine.
很好
- Phoebe, what's the matter? - Nothing. I'm sorry.
- 怎么了? - 对不起
I'm just... I'm out of sorts.
我就是 我不舒服
Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
我们能要点热牛奶咖啡吗?
Oh, right. That's me.
噢 对了 是叫我
Hey, Chandler. That table place closes at 7. Come on.
那个卖桌子的地方七点就关了 走吧
Fine.
好吧
Phoebe. What is it?
怎么了?
- You know Paolo? - I'm familiar with his work, yes.
- 好吧 你知道巴洛? - 我了解他那点把戏的 是的…
Look, he made a move on me.
他调戏我
- Whoa. The store will be open tomorrow. - More coffee over here, please.
- 商店明天还会开 - 再来点咖啡
Well, what happened?
到底怎么回事?
Well, he came in for a massage...
他来按摩
...and everything was fine until...
本来挺好的直到…
- My God. - Are you sure?
- 天哪 - 你确定?
Oh, yeah. I'm sure.
噢 是的 我确定
And all of a sudden, his hands weren't the problem anymore.
然后突然间 他的手就不算什么问题了
Was it?
他那儿…?
Oh, Boy Scouts could've camped under there.
童子军都能在那扎营了
Ooh.
- "Ooh," what? - Ma Thurman.
- "噢" 什么? - 马•瑟曼
- Oh. - The actress.
- 噢 - 那个女演员
Uma Thurman!
乌玛•瑟曼
Thanks, Rach.
谢了 瑞秋
- What are you gonna you do? - You have to tell her.
- 那么你打算怎么办? - 你必须告诉她
You have to tell her. It's your moral obligation as a friend...
这是道德上的义务 作为朋友…
...as a woman. I think it's a feminist issue. Guys? Guys?
女人 我认为这涉及到女权问题 伙计们?
Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
你必须告诉她
Feminist issue? That's where I went.
女权问题 这是我的观点
She is gonna hate me.
她会恨我的
Yeah, well.
这样啊
Will you pick one? Just pick one.
你挑一个 挑一个
Here, how about that one?
那个怎么样?
That's patio furniture.
那是放在院子里用的
So what? Like people are gonna come in and think, "Uh-oh, I'm outside again."
那有什么?难道人们进屋后会想 "哦吼 我又出去了"
Fine.
当然
What about the birds?
那鸟桌怎么样?
I don't know. Birds just don't say:
不知道 鸟桌不会对你说
"Hello, sit here. Eat something."
"你好 坐这 吃点什么 "
You pick one.
那你选吧
How about the ladybugs?
好吧 那瓢虫桌怎么样?
Oh, so forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining?
这样 忘了鸟和红昆虫 建议点有品位的餐桌
Fine. Do you want the birds? Get the birds.
好 你想要鸟 就要鸟吧
Not like that, I won't.
不是这样 我不要
Kip would've liked the birds.
提普会喜欢鸟桌的
- Hey. - Hi, Pheebs.
- 嘿 - 嗨 菲比
Are you moving out?
你要搬出去吗?
No, these aren't all of my suitcases.
这不全是我的行李
This one's Paolo's.
这个是巴洛的
Um...
嗯…
Um, Rachel, can we talk for a sec?
瑞秋 我们能谈谈吗?
Well, sure. Just for a sec, though...
好的 当然…
- ...because Paolo's on his way over. - Oh.
- 就一会 巴洛正在来的路上 - 哦
Okay. Um...
好吧 嗯…
Okay.
好吧
Um...
呃…
- Oh, Pheebs... - Um, okay.
- 菲比 - 嗯 好吧
Um, ahem. We haven't known each other for that long a time.
我们认识还不久
And, um, there are three things that you should know about me.
我有三件事你应该知道
One, my friends are the most important thing in my life.
一 朋友是我生命中最重要的
Two, I never lie.
二 我从不说谎
And three, I make the best oatmeal-raisin cookies in the world.
三 我做的提子燕麦饼干是最好的
Okay. Thanks, Pheebs.
谢谢 菲比
Mm, my God.
上帝啊
Why have I never tasted these before?
为什么我从来没吃过这些?
Oh, I don't make them a lot...
我不经常做 因为我想...
...because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.
这对别的饼干来说不太公平
Ahem, God.
天呐
Well, you're right. These are the best oatmeal-raisin cookies I've ever had.
好吧 你是对的 这是我吃过的最好的提子燕麦饼干
- Which proves that I never lie. - I guess you don't.
- 这也证明了我不说谎 - 我想是的
Paolo made a pass at me.
巴洛调戏我
So, what do you think?
你们看怎么样?
I think it's the most beautiful table I've ever seen.
我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子
I know.
我知道
So how does this work? Gonna balance the plates on these little heads?
你得把盘子平衡在这些小人头上吗?
Who cares? We'll eat at the sink. Come on.
管他呢 我们在水槽边吃饭 来吧
Heads up, Ross.
闪开你的小人 罗斯
Score! You suck.
得分 你们真臭
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
I need some milk.
我需要牛奶
I've got milk.
我有牛奶
Here you go.
给你…
Better?
好点了吗?
No.
没有
Ugh! I feel so stupid.
我真太蠢了
I think about the other day, with you guys, you know.
我想起来那天…
And I was all, "Oh, Paolo. He's so great.
我还是 "哦 巴洛 他真好"
He makes me feel so..." Ugh!
"他让我觉得真…"
God.
天哪
I'm so embarrassed.
我真觉得尴尬
I'm the one he hit on.
我是他调戏的那个
I unleashed him on you. If I'd never met him...
如果我没遇见他
...this would've never happened.
事情就不会发生
- I'm so sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
- 真对不起 - 不 我对不起你
No, I'm sorry.
是我对不起
Oh, wait. Oh.
应该是我 等等
- What are we sorry about? - I don't know.
- 我们道什么歉? - 不知道…
Right. He's the pig.
对 他才是猪
- Such a pig. - Oh, God, he's such a pig.
- 真是猪 - 哦 天哪 他真是头猪
- Oh, he's like a big disgusting pig... - Yeah, like a...
- 他就像一个… 恶心猪 - 对 就像是…
- Pig man. - Yes, good. Okay.
- 猪人 - 是的 不错
Oh, but he was my pig man.
但他是我的猪人
How did I not see this?
为什么我看不出来?
Oh, I know!
噢 我知道
Because...
是因为…
...he's gorgeous.
他太帅了
And he's charming.
他太迷人
- And when he looks at you... - Okay. Okay, Pheebs.
- 当他看你的时候… - 好的 菲比
The end.
结束
Ugh. God.
天啊
Should I not have told you?
我应该瞒着你吗?
No, trust me, it's much better that I know.
相信我 让我知道是对的
Uh, I just liked it better before. It was better.
只是我更喜欢以前那样 不知道的时候更好过一些
I think she took it pretty well.
她只是把事情想的太好了
You know, Paolo's over there right now, so...
巴洛现在就在那边 所以…
Yeah, we should get over there and see if she's okay.
我们应该过去 看看她有没有事
Just one second.
稍等片刻
- Whoo! Score. - Game. Us.
- 得分 - 比赛
Yes.
不错
Come on, Pheebs.
来吧 菲比
Whoo.
Well, it looks like, uh, we kicked your butts.
那么 看起来 我们打得你们屁滚尿流
No, no. She kicked our butts.
不 她打得我们屁滚尿流
You could be on the Olympic "Standing There" team.
你可以参加奥林匹克的"站一边看"之队
Come on. Two on one.
得了吧 二对一
What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy.
你还在这干什么?她刚和那男的分手
It's time for you to swoop in.
该你趁虚而入啦
What? Now?
什么?现在?
Yes. Now is when you swoop.
是的 现在正是时候
You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out...
你得确保巴洛走出屋子后
...the first guy Rachel sees is you.
你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人
She's got to know that you're everything he's not.
得让她知道你是那么好 而他一无是处
You're like... Like the anti-Paolo.
你就像 像反面的巴洛
My Catholic friend is right.
我这天主教朋友说的对
She's distraught. You're there for her.
她现在很烦恼 你就在那陪伴她
You pick up the pieces, and then you usher in:
你帮她承担所有烦恼
The Age of Ross.
然后你就走向了罗斯时代
See this? See?
看到了吧?
- How's it going? - Don't stare.
- 怎么样了? - 别盯着看
She just finished throwing his clothes off the balcony.
现在她刚把他的衣服从阳台上 扔下去
Now there's just a lot of gesturing and arm-waving.
现在是他们比比画画的
Okay, that is either, "How could you?" Or "Enormous breasts."
要么是 "你怎么能?" 或 "大胸脯"
Here he comes.
他过来了
Uh, I am, uh...
我…
...to say goodbye.
说再见
Oh, okay, bye-bye.
好的 再见
Paolo.
巴洛
I really hate you for what you did to Rachel. But I still have five of these...
我非常憎恨你对瑞秋做的事 但我还有五个面条没处理掉
...so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles.
在烤箱里用375度烤到奶酪冒泡就行了
Paolo, I just wanna tell you...
我只想告诉你
...and I think I'd speak for everyone when I say...
我要代大家说 当我说…
Oh. Just look at her.
哦 看看她呀…
Oh, you guys, I really think only one of us should go out there...
伙计们 我认为最好我们中只去一个
- ...so she's not overwhelmed. - Oh, right.
- 这样她就不会被压垮… - 你对
And I really think it should be me.
而且那个人应该是我
Hey.
You all right?
你没事吧?
Oh. I've been better.
我好点了…
Come here.
过来
Listen...
听着
...you deserve so much better than him.
他远远配不上你…
You know? I mean, you...
我意思是 你…
You should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.
你应该找一个能明白拥有你是多么幸福的人
Ross...
罗斯
What?
什么?
I'm so sick of guys.
我讨厌死男人了
I don't want to look at another guy.
我都不想看见男的
I don't want to think about another guy.
我也不想考虑别的男人
I don't even want to be near another guy.
我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人
Huh.
- Ross, you're so great. - Oh, ha, ha.
- 罗斯 你真太好了 - 哦 哈…
- Are you all right? - Are you okay?
- 你怎么样? - 你没事?
Medium. Heh.
一般吧
- Any cookies left? - Yeah.
- 还有饼干吗? - 有
Heh. See, Rach, um...
看 瑞秋
See, I don't think swearing off guys altogether is the answer. I really don't.
我不认为发誓再不要男人是个好答案
I think what you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process.
我认为你需要建立一个先进的筛选程序
No. No. I just need to be by myself for a while.
我只想先单身一阵
You know? I just gotta figure out what I want.
我得先弄明白我想要什么样的
No, no.
不 不
See, because not all guys out there are gonna be a Paolo.
因为不是所有人都像巴洛
No, I know. I know.
不 我知道 我知道
And I'm sure your little boy's not gonna grow up to be one.
而且我肯定 你的小儿子不会长成他那样
- What? - What?
-什么? -什么?
I'm having a boy?
我有了个儿子?
Uh, no.
No. In fact, you're not having a boy.
不 事实上 你没有儿子
I'm having a boy.
我有了儿子
Am I having a boy?
我是有了儿子吗?
- You're having a boy. - Aah!
- 是 你有儿子了 - 啊
- I'm having a boy. I'm having a boy. - Yes!
- 我有儿子了 - 是的
- What? - What is it?
- 什么? - 怎么了?
I'm having a boy. I'm having a boy.
我有儿子了 我有儿子了
Hey.
We already knew that.
我们已经知道了
I'm having a son.
我有儿子了
Um...
Yes. And that would be a shutdown.
好的 这样一局又就结束了
Shutout!
闭嘴吧
Where you guys going? Come on, one more game.
你们去哪?来呀 再来一局
- Oh. It's 2:30 in the morning. - Yeah. Get out.
- 现在是凌晨两点半 - 对 出去
You guys are always hanging out in my apartment.
你们可老是到我那屋去泡着
Come on, I'll only use my left hand, huh?
来吧 我就用左手
Come on, wussies.
来吧 软蛋
- All right. Okay. I gotta go. - Mm-hm.
- 好吧 我得走了 - 嗯
I'm going.
我走了
And I'm gone.
我已经走了
- One more game? - Oh, yeah.
- 再来一局? - 哦 好的