老友记 第一季 Friends Season 1 第19集: 猴子跑掉The One Where the Monkey Gets Away

上映日期: 1,994

语言: 英语 / 荷兰语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 大卫·克拉尼 / 玛尔塔·考夫曼

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 詹姆斯·迈克尔·泰勒


台词
Okay, okay, I checked.
好 我查过了
We have Earl Grey, English Breakfast, cinnamon stick...
我们有伯爵茶 英式早餐茶 肉桂茶…
...chamomile, mint medley, blackberry and, uh...
洋菊茶 薄荷花草茶 黑莓茶…
Oh, wait, there's one more, um... Lemon soother.
等等 还有一种… 柠檬花草茶
You're not the guy that asked for the tea, are you?
点茶的人不是你 对不对?
Okay.
好吧
中央咖啡厅
Mail call. Rachel Green, bunk seven.
第七床的瑞秋•葛林 你的信件
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, cool. A free sample of coffee.
酷 免费咖啡试饮包
Oh, good, because where else would we get any? Ha, ha.
真好 不然的话 我们要去哪里索取?
Oh, right.
对哦
- Oh, great. - What is it?
- 这可好了 - 那是什么?
Country club newsletter.
乡村俱乐部的新闻信
My mother sends me the engagement notices for inspiration.
我妈妈为了激励我 专门送这种订婚消息来
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God. It's Barry and Mindy.
噢 天啊 是巴瑞和敏蒂
- Barry, who you almost...? - Barry, who I almost...
- 巴瑞 你差点就…? - 我差点就…
- Mindy, your maid of... - My maid of...
- 敏蒂 你的伴娘… - 我的伴娘…
Let me see. That's Mindy?
我看一下 那就是敏蒂?
Wow, she is pretty.
哇 好漂亮
Lucky...
她很幸运…
...to have had a friend like you.
有你这样的朋友
Marcel, bring me the rice. Come on, bring me the rice. Come on.
马塞尔 把饭拿过来给我 快点 把饭拿过来
Good boy. Good bye. Come here, give me the rice.
好孩子 好孩子 过来 拿饭给我
Thank you. Good boy.
谢谢你 好孩子
Well, I see he's mastered the difference between "bring me the"...
我看他总算了解 "拿过来"…
...and "pee in the."
跟"尿在里面"的分别了
"Bring me the" and... Rach?
"拿过来" 和… 瑞秋?
- What? - Hi.
- 什么事? - 你好
Oh, I'm sorry. Oh.
对不起
This is so stupid.
我真傻
- I mean, I gave Barry up, right? - Mm.
- 是我甩掉巴瑞的 不是吗? - 嗯
I should be happy for them.
我应该为他们高兴
I am. I'm happy for them.
我是为他们高兴
- Really? - No.
- 真的吗? - 假的
Oh. Oh, I guess it would be different if I were with somebody.
我想 要是我身边有了别人 感觉就不一样了
Whoa, what, uh, ha, ha...
什么…?
What happened to, uh, "Forget relationships.
你不是说过 "我不要再谈恋爱了"
I'm done with men"? The whole, uh, penis embargo?
"男人烦死了"?你的小鸟禁令呢?
Oh, I don't know.
嗯 不确定
I guess it's not about no guys.
我想应该不能说是完全不要男人
- It's about the right guy, you know? - Hmm.
- 而是要找到对的男人 你知道吗? - 唔
With Barry, it was safe and it was easy, but there was no heat.
跟巴瑞在一起 感觉很安全安逸 但是没有火花
- Mm. - You know, with Paolo...
- 嗯 - 跟巴洛…
...that's all there was, was heat.
除了火花 没有别的
And I mean, it was just this raw, animal, sexual...
说真的 就是那种活生生的 野性 感官的…
Right, right. I got it.
好 好 我了解
I was there.
当时我在旁边
I mean, do you think you can ever have both?
你觉得有没有可能两者兼有?
You know? Someone who's like your best friend...
你知道吗?他同时是你最好的朋友…
...but then also can make your toes curl.
但是也让你小鹿乱撞
Yes, yes.
了解 了解
Yes. Yes, I do. I really do.
真的 我完全了解
Uh, in fact, it's funny.
其实 好玩的是…
Very often, someone who you wouldn't think could...
通常你认为不会让你…
...curl your toes...
小鹿乱撞的人…
...might just be the one who...
可能就是那个…
Hi.
Gets interrupted. Hi.
被打断了 嗨
Hey, guys, how was the movie?
大家好 电影好看吗?
- Oh, so wonderful. - Oh, it was so good.
- 太棒了 - 非常好看
- Suck fest. - Total chick flick.
- 烂到爆 - 只有女生才会去看
I'm sorry it wasn't one of those movies...
很抱歉那不是那种…
...with, like, you know, like, guns and bombs...
有枪有炮…
...and, like, buses going really fast.
或是巴士开超快的电影
Hey, I don't need violence to enjoy a movie...
喂 我喜欢的电影不一定要有暴力…
...just so long as there's a little nudity.
只要有一些裸露镜头就够了
- There was nudity. - I meant female nudity.
- 有裸露镜头啊 - 我是说女性的裸露镜头
All right, I don't need to see Lou Grant frolicking.
好 我不想看路•葛兰有前戏
Hugh. Hugh Grant.
休 休•葛兰
All right, I've got to go. Ahem.
好 我该走了
Come on, Marcel. Come on.
过来 马塞尔 过来
Yeah, we're gonna go take a bath.
我们要去洗澡 对不对?
Yes, we are, aren't we? Yes, we are.
对啊 我们要洗澡哦 好不好?
They're still just friends, right?
他们仍然只是朋友吧?
And I will see you tomorrow.
我们明天见
That's right. You're gonna spend tomorrow at Aunt Rachel's, aren't you?
没错 明天你要来瑞秋阿姨这边 对不对?
Hang on, hang on. Does Aunt Monica get a say in this?
等一下 等一下 摩妮卡阿姨有没有权利说话?
Please, Aunt Monica, please? Ha, ha.
拜托啦 摩妮卡阿姨 好不好?
Oh, unclench. You're not even gonna be here.
拜托 放轻松 明天你根本就不在
乔•G披萨店
I can't believe we're having this discussion.
真不敢相信我们居然在讨论这种事
I agree. I'm, like, in disbelief.
同意 我也不敢相信
Don't you think if things were gonna happen with Rachel, they would've happened?
你不觉得你跟瑞秋如果能在一起 早就在一起了?
I'm telling you, she said she's looking for a relationship...
我告诉你们 她说她想要跟…
...with someone exactly like me.
像我这样的人谈恋爱
She really said that?
她真的这么说?
Well, I added the "exactly like me" part.
"像我这样的人" 是我自己加的
But she said she's looking for someone. And someone is gonna be there tonight.
但是她说她在找个好男人 好男人今晚就会出现了
"Tonight" tonight?
"今晚"?你是说真的?
Well, I think it's perfect. It's just gonna be the two of us.
我想这一定会很完美 就只有我们两个
She spent all day taking care of my monkey.
她整天都在照顾我的猴子
I can't remember the last time I got a girl to take care of my monkey.
我不记得上次有女生照顾我的猴子是什么时候的事了
Anyway, you know, I figured after work, I'd go pick up a bottle of wine...
反正 下班后 我去买一瓶酒…
...go over there and, uh, try to woo her.
然后过去开始追求她
Hey, you know what you should do?
你知道你应该怎么做吗?
You should take her back to the 1890s when that phrase was last used.
你应该带她回19世纪末 当时还有人使用那种字眼
If you keep this up...
如果你坚持下去…
...you'll be finished with this sucker by the end of the week.
不到周末 那个浑蛋就玩完了
Now, the one in the feathered boa, that's Dr. Francis.
那个围着羽绒围巾的是法兰西斯医生
Now, she used to be a man.
她以前是个男人
Oh, look. See, now, there's Raven. We hate her.
你看 那是瑞文 我们讨厌她
We're glad she's dying.
很高兴她快死了
And then... What? Marcel.
然后… 怎么了?马塞尔
Are you playing with Monica's shoes? You know you're not supposed to...
你在玩摩妮卡阿姨的鞋子吗?你知道你不可以…
Whoa, whoa.
哇哦…
Marcel, did you poo in the shoe?
马塞尔 你大便在鞋子里?
Oh, Marcel. Bad monkey.
噢 马塞尔 坏猴子
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
Oh.
Sorry, Barry.
抱歉 巴瑞
A little engagement gift.
一点祝贺你订婚的小礼物
I'm sure you didn't register for that.
我知道你的礼物清单上没有这个
Who died? Who died?
谁死了?谁死了?
Roll him over. Oh, come on, roll him over. Oh!
把他翻过来 快点 把他翻过来
Well, we know it wasn't Dexter, right, Marcel? Because...
我们知道那不是德柯斯特 对不对 马塞尔?因为…
Marcel? Marcel? Marc...?
马塞尔?马塞尔?马…
- How could you lose him? - I don't know, I don't know.
- 你怎么可能把他弄丢了? - 我也不知道
We were watching TV, and then he pooped in Monica's shoe...
我们在看电视 然后他大便在摩妮卡的鞋子里…
Wait. He pooped in my shoe? Which one?
等等 他大便在我的鞋子里?哪一只?
I don't know. The left one.
不知道 左脚那一只
Which ones?
哪一双?
Oh, those little clunky Amish things you think go with everything.
就是那双你认为百搭的笨重黑鞋
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Whoa, oh. Why is the air in here so negative?
为什么空气中充满了负面情绪?
- Rachel lost Marcel. - Oh, no. How?
- 瑞秋把马塞尔弄丢了 - 不会吧 怎么弄的?
- He pooped in my shoe. - Which one?
- 他大便在我的鞋子里 - 哪一只?
Those cute little black ones I wear all the time.
就是我常穿的那双可爱黑鞋
No, which one? Ha, ha.
不是 是哪一只?
The right or left?
右脚还是左脚?
Because the left one is lucky.
因为左脚的话 代表幸运
Come on, you guys. What am I gonna do?
大伙儿 拜托 我该怎么办?
All right, all right, all right. You're a monkey...
好吧 好吧 你是一只猴子…
...you're loose in the city.
在城市里走失了
Where do you go?
你会去哪里?
Okay, it's his first time out...
好 这是他第一次出门…
...so he's probably gonna want to do some of the touristy things.
所以他可能会去一些观光景点
I'll go to Cats. You go to the Russian Tea Room.
我去《猫》音乐剧那边找 你们去俄国茶坊找
Oh, my God! Come on, you guys.
天啊 拜托你们
He's gonna be home any minute. He's gonna kill me.
他马上就回来 他会杀了我
Start with the building. You take the first and second floor.
先从这栋房子开始 你们去1楼和2楼找
Phoebe and I will take third and fourth.
菲比跟我去3楼跟4楼
Whoa, whoa. What am I gonna do?
那我怎么办?
Okay, you stay here and just wait by the phone.
好 你留在这里等电话
Spray Lysol in my shoe and wait for Ross to kill you.
在我的鞋子里喷清洁剂 等罗斯回来杀你
Does anybody want to trade?
有人要跟我交换工作吗?
What do you want?
你们想干什么?
Mr. Heckles, our friend lost a monkey. Have you seen it?
黑考斯先生 我们朋友的猴子走丢了 你有没有看到?
I left a Belgian waffle out here. Did you take it?
我把格子松饼放在外头 是不是你们拿走的?
No.
不是
Why would you leave your Belgian waffle in the hall?
你为什么要把格子松饼放在走道里?
I wasn't ready for it.
我还没准备好要吃
The monkey, have you seen a monkey?
猴子 你有没有看到猴子?
I saw Regis Philbin once.
我见过主持人瑞吉斯一次
Thank you, Mr. Heckles.
谢谢你 黑考斯先生
You owe me a waffle.
你们欠我一块松饼
Okay, he's a black capuchin monkey with a white face...
好 是一只白脸的黑色僧帽猴…
...with Russian dressing and pickles on the side.
俄式沙拉酱跟腌黄瓜 另外放一边
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
- Hi. - Hey. How did it go today?
- 嘿 - 嘿 今天还可以吧?
- Oh, great. It went great. Really great. - Yeah.
- 噢 好极了 顺利到不行 - 好
- Hey, is that wine? - Yeah. Yeah.
- 嘿 你带酒来? - 对啊
You, uh, want some?
要喝一些吗?
- Oh, I would love some. - Yeah.
- 噢 我很想喝 - 好的
But you know what? You know what? Let's not drink it here.
这样好了 这样好了 我们不要在这里喝
I'm feeling kind of crazy. Do you want to go to Newark?
我突然想疯一下 你要不要去纽华克?
Uh, okay. Yeah.
好 好啊
We could do that. But before we head off to the murder capital of the Northeast...
我们当然可以去那里 但在去东北部的谋杀案首都前…
...I was, uh, kind of wanted to run something by you.
我想先跟你谈一件事
You know how we were, you know, talking before...
你知道我们先前谈过的…
...about relationships and stuff, well...
有关恋爱之类的话题…
- Oh, God, Ross, I cannot do this. - Okay, quick and painful.
- 天啊 罗斯 我不能这么做 - 好吧 迅速而痛苦
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
Okay, all right. All right, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Ross, please don't hate me.
罗斯 请不要恨我
Oh, what? What? What?
噢 怎么了?怎么了?
You know Marcel?
你知道马塞尔吧?
- Yeah? - Well, ahem.
- 怎么? - 嗯
I kind of, uh... I kind of lost him.
我好像把他弄丢了
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I mean, all I asked you to do was keep him in the apartment.
我只是要你看着他 别让他离开这间公寓
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 对不起
You know what? I guess it's partially my fault.
你知道吗?我想我也有错
I shouldn't have asked you to start off with a monkey.
我不应该一开始就请你照顾猴子
I should have started you off with, like, a pen or a pencil.
应该一开始就请你看着一支铅笔之类的
Ross, I'm doing everything that I can.
罗斯 我已经在尽力找了
I've got everybody looking for him and I got...
大家都在找他 而且我还…
- Who is it? - Animal Control.
- 哪一位? - 动物紧急救援小组
- See, I've even got Animal Control. - You called Animal Control?
- 我还打电话给动物紧急救援 - 你打给动物救援?
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Why? Do you not like them?
怎么了?你不喜欢他们吗?
Heh. Marcel is an illegal exotic animal.
马塞尔是非法引进的外来动物
I'm not allowed to have him in the city.
我不能在城市里养
If they find him, they'll take him away from me.
他们一旦找到他 就会把他从我身边带走
Okay, well, now, see, you never ever, ever told us that.
好吧 这样说好了 你从来没有告诉过我们这件事
That's right, because I didn't expect you we're gonna invite them to the apartment.
没错 因为我没想到你会邀请他们来这里
Hi. Thanks for coming.
你好 谢谢你赶过来
Somebody called about a monkey?
是不是有人打电话 问猴子怎么处理?
Oh. Oh, you know what? That was a complete misunderstanding.
噢 你知道吗?那完全是个误会
Yeah, we thought we had a monkey, but we didn't.
对啊 我们以为我们看到一只猴子 结果不是
- It turned out it was a hat. - Cat.
- 那是顶帽子 - 猫
Cat. What did I say?
猫 我刚刚说什么?
Hi. We checked the third and fourth floor.
3楼跟4楼 我们都去看过了
- No one's seen Marcel. - Marcel?
- 没有人看到马塞尔 - 马塞尔?
My uncle Marcel.
我叔叔马塞尔
Oh, is that who the monkey's named after?
噢 猴子的名字就是这样来的?
Okay.
好吧
Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic is punishable...
你们知道私自豢养非法引进的外来动物…
...by up to two years in prison and confiscation of the animal.
最高可罚到两年牢狱 动物没收
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
You'd put that poor little creature in jail?
你们会把可怜的小动物关在牢里两年?
Pheebs, you remember how we talked about saying things quietly to yourself first?
菲比 记不记得我们说过 说话前要先想一下?
Yes, but there isn't always time.
记得 不过不是随时都有时间可以这样做
Look, I'm sure there's some friendly way to reconcile this. Um, have a seat.
我相信一定有更友善的方式解决 你先请坐
First of all, we haven't been introduced. I'm Monica Geller.
我们还没自我介绍 我是摩妮卡•盖勒
Oh, my God, you are.
噢 天啊 是你
- And you're Rachel Green. - Yeah.
- 而你是瑞秋•葛林 - 对
Luisa Gianetti. Lincoln High?
露伊莎•基雅内蒂 我也是林肯高中毕业的
I sat behind you guys in homeroom.
每次在教室上课时 我都坐在你们后面
Oh! Luisa. Oh, my God.
露伊莎 噢 我的天啊
Monica. It's Luisa!
摩妮卡 是露伊莎耶
Luisa. From homeroom.
同间教室的露伊莎
Yes!
太好了
- You have no idea who I am, do you? - No.
- 你根本不知道我是谁 对不对? - 不知道
Not at all.
完全不知道
Well, maybe that's because you spent four years ignoring me.
也许是因为整整四年 你正眼都没瞧过我
Would it have been so hard to say, "Morning, Luisa"...
说句"早安 露伊莎" 还是…
...or "Nice overalls"?
"好可爱的吊带裤" 有那么难吗?
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 真对不起
It's not so much you. You were fat. You had your own problems.
我不怪你 你那时候很胖 问题已经够多了
But you. What a bitch.
但是你 真是个讨人厌的女生
What?
什么?
You know what? Be that as it may.
这样好了 过去就算了
You think you could you help us out here on that monkey thing, for old times' sake?
看在过去的份上 猴子的事能不能请你帮个忙?
Go, Bobcats.
加油 山猫队
I could. But I won't.
我可以 但是我不帮
If I find that monkey, he's mine.
猴子被我找到 就是我的了
Da, da, da
哒…
Sorry.
很遗憾
Marcel?
马塞尔?
Marcel?
马塞尔?
- Marcel? - Marcel?
- 马塞尔?- 马塞尔?
Hi, can I help you?
嘿 有什么事我可以帮忙的吗?
Uh, we're kind of having an emergency, and, ahem, we were looking for something.
我们有点紧急状况 我们在找东西
- A monkey. - Yes, have you seen any?
- 找猴子 - 对 你有没有看到一只猴子?
No. No, I haven't seen a monkey.
没有 我没看到什么猴子
Do you know anything about fixing radiators?
你们会不会修理暖气炉?
Sure, sure. Did you try turning the knob back the other way?
当然 你们有没有试着把开关往相反方向转?
- Of course. - Oh. Then, no.
- 当然有 - 那我们就没办法了
Taste this daiquiri. Is there too much rum in here?
你尝尝这鸡尾酒 莱姆酒会不会放太多?
Just a second. Hope you find your monkey.
等一下 希望你们快点找到猴子
Oh, no, wait. No, no, no. Wait, wait.
噢 不 等一下等一下
Um, we may not know about radiators, per se...
暖气炉我们可能不太熟悉…
...but we do have a certain amount of expertise...
但是我们对环境的冷暖…
...in the heating and cooling milieu.
有一定程度的认知
Uh, weren't we kind of in the middle of something here?
我们不是还有事情要做吗?
Yes, but these women are very hot and they need our help.
对 但是这些女人很热 而且需要我们帮忙
And they're very hot.
而且还很辣
We can't, all right?
我们不可以这样 好吗?
We're sorry.
很遗憾
You have no idea how sorry.
你们不知道我们有多遗憾
But we promised we'd find this monkey.
但是我们已经答应要去找猴子
If you see him, he's about yea high and answers to the name Marcel.
如果你们看到他 他大概这么高 叫他马塞尔他会回应
So if we could get some pictures of you, you'd really be helping us out.
如果我们能够有你们的照片 那对我们帮助很大
Okay, from now on, you don't get to talk to other people.
好吧 从现在开始 你不准跟外人说话
- Marcel? - Marcel.
- 马塞尔? - 马塞尔
Marcel?
马塞尔?
Marcel?
马塞尔?
- Oh, my God. - What?
- 噢 天啊 - 怎么了?
Something just brushed up against my right leg.
有东西拂过我的右腿
- What is it? - Oh.
- 那是什么? - 噢
Oh, it's okay. It was just my left leg.
噢 没什么 那是我的左腿
Look, Phoebe.
你看 菲比
Oh, yeah. Oh, Marcel. Come here.
噢 太好了 噢 马塞尔 过来
- Oh, come here, Marcel. - Step aside, ladies.
- 过来 马塞尔 - 两位小姐 请让开
- What are you gonna do? - Just a small tranquilizer.
- 你要做什么? - 只是一点镇静剂
Run, Marcel, run! Run, Marcel!
快跑 马塞尔 快跑 跑啊 马塞尔
- Damn. - Are you okay?
- 该死 - 你还好吧?
Oh, yeah, I think so.
噢 还好 应该没事
Oh.
Huh.
Whoa.
Oh, gosh.
噢 天啊
Marcel. Marcel.
马塞尔
This is ridiculous. We've been all over the neighborhood.
这太荒谬了 我们整个社区都找过了
He's gone. He's just gone.
他跑掉了 他跑掉了
- Ross, you don't know that. - Oh, come on. It's cold, it's dark.
- 罗斯 你怎么知道? - 噢 拜托 现在又冷又暗
He doesn't know the Village.
他根本不熟悉格林威治村
And now I have a broken foot. Oh, my...
现在我的脚骨断了 噢 我的…
I have no monkey and a broken foot.
我的猴子不见了 再加上断脚
Thank you very much.
真是谢谢你
Ross, you know, I've said I'm sorry, like, a million times.
罗斯 我已经跟你道歉过几百万次了
What do you want me to do? Huh? You want me to break my foot too?
你要我怎么做?你要我也踢断脚吗?
Here, I'm gonna break my foot right now. Ow!
这样吧 我也来踢断我的脚
Oh, my God. There, are you happy now?
噢 天啊 好了 这样你高兴了没有?
Yeah, yeah. You know, now that you kicked the sign...
有 有 你踢过交通标志后…
...hey, ha, ha, I don't miss Marcel anymore.
嘿 我突然不再想念马塞尔了
You know, it's not like I did this on purpose.
喂 我又不是故意的
No, no, no. No, no. This is just vintage Rachel.
不 不 当然不是 这只是标准的瑞秋
I mean, things just sort of happen around you.
你身边的倒霉事都会自动发生
I mean, you're off in Rachel Land, doing your Rachel thing...
你一直都活在自己的世界里 做你自己的事…
...totally oblivious to people's monkeys or to people's feelings and...
完全不顾别人的猴子 还是别人的感受…
- I don't even want to hear it. - Ross.
- 连我都不想听 - 罗斯
- Forget it, okay? - Ross.
- 算了 可以吗? - 罗斯
What? What?
怎么了?干嘛?
Hey, banana man.
嘿 香蕉男
Oh, this is so intense.
噢 真是有够强的
One side of my butt is totally asleep and the other side has no idea.
我一边的屁股完全麻掉 另一边却完全不知道
Hi. Did you order some bananas?
嘿 香蕉是你买的吗?
- What about it? - Give me my monkey back.
- 那又怎样? - 猴子还我
I don't have a monkey.
我没有猴子
- Then what's with all the bananas? - Potassium.
- 那买那么多香蕉干什么? - 需要钾
Marcel? Marcel.
马塞尔 马塞尔
Okay, where is he? Where is he? Marcel? Marcel?
好 他在哪里 他在哪里?马塞尔 马塞尔?
Marcel.
马塞尔
What have you done to him?
你对他做了什么?
That's my monkey. That's Patty. Patty the monkey.
那是我的猴子 派蒂 猴子派蒂
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
- Come here, Marcel. Come on. - Come here, Patty.
- 马塞尔 快点过来 - 派蒂过来
Come here, Marcel.
过来这里 马塞尔
Come here, Patty.
派蒂 过来这里
Here, monkey. Here, monkey. Here, monkey.
过来 猴子 过来这里
Gotcha.
抓到了
- Okay, give me my monkey back. - That's my monkey.
- 好 猴子还我 - 现在他是我的猴子
You're gonna have to take this up with the judge.
你得去跟法官解释
That's not my monkey. Just the dress is mine.
那不是我的猴子 不过裙子是我的
You can send it back whenever.
你方便的话 再寄回来给我
- All right, I want my monkey. - No.
- 好 我要我的猴子 - 不行
- Oh, come on, Luisa. - Sorry, prom queen.
- 拜托你 露伊莎 - 很抱歉 毕业舞会皇后
You had to be a bitch in high school,
你在高中一定要那么讨人厌
you couldn't have been fat.
你为什么不能当个胖子
All right, look, in high school, I was the prom queen...
听好 高中时 我是毕业舞会皇后…
...and I was the homecoming queen and the class president and you...
也是返校日皇后 班长 而你…
...were also there.
也一直都存在
Look, if you take this monkey...
如果你带走这只猴子…
...I will lose one of the most important people in my life.
我会失去生命中最重要的一个人
You can hate me if you want, but please do not punish him.
你可以恨我 但是请不要惩罚他
Come on, Luisa, you have a chance to be the bigger person here.
拜托你 露伊莎 你有机会可以当更高尚的人
Take it.
把握这机会
No.
不要
All right.
好吧
Well, then how about I call your supervisor and I tell her...
那我就要打电话给你长官 告诉她…
...that you shot my friend in the ass with a dart.
你在我朋友的屁股上开了一枪
Hey, it'll be nice to get this off finally, won't it?
嘿 能把这件裙子脱下来 感觉不错吧?
Or we can leave it on for now. That's fine.
不然继续让你穿着 也没关系
You know, with the right pair of pumps, that would be a great little outfit.
再加上一双漂亮的高跟鞋 整套晚宴装就齐全了
Listen...
嗯…
I'm sorry I was so hard on you before. You know, I just...
很抱歉先前对你的态度那么差 我只是…
No, Ross, come on. No, no. It was my fault. I almost lost your...
不 罗斯 别这样说 都是我不好 几乎让你失去…
No, no. Yeah, but you were the one who got him back.
不 不 多亏了你 他才能回来
You know, you were great.
你真的很了不起
Hey, we still have that bottle of wine.
嘿 我们的酒还在
Are you in the mood for, uh...
你想不想来点…
...something grape?
有葡萄的东西?
- Sure, that would be good. - All right, uh...
- 好啊 好主意 - 好
Oh.
The, uh... The neighbors must be vacuuming.
一定是邻居在吸地板
Well, ah, as long as we're here...
只要我们在这里…
...and not on the subject, um, ahem...
不是在谈那个话题…
I was thinking about, uh...
我刚在想…
...how mad we got at each other before.
我们两个都在生对方的气
And, um, I was thinking maybe it was partially because of how we...
我在想 可能也是因为我们都…
- Rachel? - Barry?
- 瑞秋? - 巴瑞?
I can't. I can't do it. I can't marry Mindy.
我没办法 我办不到 我不能娶敏蒂
- I'm still in love with you. - Oh!
- 我还爱着你 - 噢
We have got to start locking that door.
我们得开始锁门了
This is me in The Sound of Music.
那是我演《真善美》的时候
- You see the von Trapp kids? - No.
- 有看到冯崔普家的孩子们吗? - 没有
That's because I'm in front of them.
那是因为我站在他们前面
Yeah, I thought that was an alp.
对哦 我以为那是阿尔卑斯山
Well, high school was not my favorite time.
我高中时过得不太好
I don't know. I loved high school, you know?
是吗?我高中时超快乐的 你们知道吗?
It was just, like, four years of parties and dating and sex and...
四年都在轰趴 约会 跟女生上床…
Yeah, well, I went to boarding school with 400 boys.
我则是跟四百个男生一起上寄宿学校
Any sex I had would've involved a major lifestyle choice.
想上床 就得改变整个性向
Gosh, doesn't it seem like a million years ago?
天啊 感觉好像是几百万年前的事了 对不对?
Oh, oh, oh.
噢…
Oh, my butt cheek is waking up.
噢 我的屁股醒来了