老友记 第一季 Friends Season 1 第4集: 有喬治·斯蒂芬諾伯羅斯The One with George Stephanopoulos

上映日期: 1,994

语言: 英语 / 荷兰语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 大卫·克拉尼 / 玛尔塔·考夫曼

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 詹姆斯·迈克尔·泰勒


台词
Oh, that's good.
那真的很不错
- Okay. All right, Phoebe? - Okay, okay.
- 好了 菲比 - 好的
If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace...
如果我能大权在握一天 我要世界和平
...no more hunger, good things for the rain forest.
不再有饥饿 保护雨林
And bigger boobs.
咪咪变大一点
Well, see, you took mine, so...
你抢走我的愿望了
Chandler, what about you?
钱德 你呢?
If I were omnipotent for a day, I'd make myself omnipotent forever.
如果我能大权在握一天 我会让自己永远大权在握
Heh. See, there's always one guy.
看吧 总是有这样的人
"If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
"如果我能许一个愿 我的愿望是再许三个愿"
- Hey, Joey. - Hey, buddy.
- 乔伊 - 兄弟
What would you do if you were omnipotent?
如果你能大权在握 你要做什么?
Probably kill myself.
可能是自杀吧
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live, you know?
如果小乔伊死了 我没有理由再活下去
Joey, uh, omnipotent.
乔伊 大权在握
You are?
你是吗?
Ross, I'm...
罗斯 我…
中央咖啡厅
How does she do that?
她是怎么办到的?
I cannot sleep in a public place.
我在公共场合睡不着
Would you look at her?
你能看看她吗?
- She's so peaceful. - Yeah.
- 她睡得好香 - 对
What? What? Hi.
什么?嗨
It's okay, you know. You just nodded off again.
没事的 你只是又睡着了
- Oh. - What's going on with you?
- 哦 - 你是怎么了?
- I got no sleep last night. - Why?
- 昨晚我根本没睡 - 为什么?
My grandmother has this new boyfriend...
我奶奶交了新男友
...and they're both kind of insecure in bed, so...
他们在床上摇来摇去的
And deaf.
他们都聋了
So they're constantly having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.
他们不断跟对方保证他们非常快乐
You have no idea how loud they are.
你不知道他们有多吵
- You can stay with Rachel and me tonight. - Thanks.
- 今晚你可以过来跟我及瑞秋住 - 谢谢
95 96 97 Ninety-five, 96, 97.
See, I told you. Less than 100 steps from our place to here.
看吧 我说的对 这里离我们的公寓不到一百步
You got way too much free time, man.
你真的是太闲了
Hey, there's the birthday boy.
寿星在那里
Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets.
罗斯 看吧 曲棍球赛门票
Rangers-Penguins tonight at the Garden. We're taking you.
今晚游骑兵队跟企鹅队在花园广场比赛 我们一起去
- Happy birthday, pal. - We love you, man.
- 生日快乐 - 我们爱你
It's funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
真有趣 我生日是七个月前
- So? - So I'm guessing you had an extra ticket...
- 所以呢? - 我猜你们多买了一张门票
...and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date? Huh?
无法决定谁能带女伴去?
Well, aren't we Mr. The-Glass-is-Half-Empty?
对吧?悲观先生
Oh, my God. Oh.
天啊
Is today the 20th? October 20th?
今天是十月二十日?
- I was hoping you wouldn't remember. - Oh.
- 我还希望你不会记得 - 噢
What's wrong with the 20th?
二十日有什么问题?
Eleven days before Halloween? All the good costumes are gone?
离万圣节还有十一天?所有的好服装都被租走了?
Today's the day Carol and I...
今天是卡萝跟我
...first consummated...
第一次发生
...our physical relationship.
生理关系的日子
We had sex.
我们上床了
You know what? I better pass on the game.
你知道吗?我不想看比赛
I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
我打算回家想我的前妻 跟她的同性恋爱人
The hell with hockey. Let's all do that.
管他的曲棍球 我们都那么做吧
Come on, Ross. You, me, Joey, ice?
来吧 罗斯 你 我跟乔伊去看曲棍球赛?
Guys' night out? Come on, what do you say, big guy?
男生一起出去玩一晚?来吧 你觉得如何 大帅哥?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
哈?
- What are you doing? - I have no idea.
- 你在做什么? - 我不知道
Come on, Ross.
别这样 罗斯
All right, all right. Maybe it will take my mind off it.
好吧 或许这能让我忘了那些事
- You promise to buy me a big foam finger? - You got it.
- 你们保证会帮我买根假手指? - 没问题
- All right. - Look, look, look. My first paycheck.
- 好吧 - 快看 我的第一张薪水支票
Look at the window. There's my name. Hi, me.
看信封上是我的名字 你好
I remember the day I got my first paycheck.
我记得我第一次领到薪水的日子
There was a cave-in in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
矿坑发生倒塌意外 八人丧生
Wow, you worked in a mine?
你在矿坑工作?
No, I worked at a Dairy Queen. Why?
不 我在乳品店工作 怎么了?
God, isn't this exciting? I earned this.
天啊 这真的很棒吧?这是我赚来的钱
I wiped tables for it. I steamed milk for it.
我擦桌子跟加热牛奶赚来的钱
And it was totally...
这真是太…
...not worth it.
不值得
Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money?
谁是社会安全税?为什么他拿走我所有的钱?
I mean, what...? Chandler, look at that.
这是怎么一回事?钱德 帮我看一下
Oh, this is not that bad.
这还算不错
Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
对 就第一份工作来说 你还算不错了
- You can totally, totally live on this. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
- 你可以靠它活下去 - 对
By the way, great service today.
对了 今天服务很不错
- Ooh. - Oh, yeah.
- 哦 - 对
- Terrific. - It was excellent.
- 太棒了 - 真的很不错
Unbelievable. And all that milk and stuff? Great.
不可思议 牛奶跟咖啡?太棒了
- Hockey. - Hockey. Hockey.
- 曲棍球 - 曲棍球
- Hockey. - Hockey. Hockey. Hockey.
- 曲棍球 - 曲棍球…
Rachel?
瑞秋
Oh, my God!
天啊
I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
我发誓在《野生王国》里 我看过鸟会这么做
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这里做什么?
Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here...
我们来市区血拼 你妈说你在这里工作
...and it's true.
那是真的
Yeah.
Look at you in the apron. You look like you're in a play.
看看你穿围裙的样子 你看起来像是在演戏
God, look at you. You are so big. I can't believe it.
天啊 看看你 你的肚子好大 我不敢相信
I know, I know. I'm a duplex.
我知道 我是一人吃两人份
So, what's going on with you?
你还好吗?
Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm.
猜猜我爸找谁当他的事务所合伙人
And while we're on the subject of news...
既然聊到大家的近况了
Look, look. I have elbows.
看吧 我有手肘
Passes it up to Leetch.
传给力奇
Leetch spots Messier in the crease. Here's the pass.
力奇发现梅瑟在边线 传球
Oh. Oh.
噢…
We'll take a time-out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
我们要暂停一下 因为梅瑟停下来看女鞋
Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we first...
卡萝穿着一双类似那样的靴子 就在那晚我们第一次…
...you know.
你知道的
In fact, she, uh...
事实上她…
She never took them off. Ha, ha.
她一直没脱鞋
It's because we... Sorry. Sorry.
因为我们… 抱歉
I can't believe...
我不敢相信
- What? - Peach pit.
- 什么? - 桃子核
Yes, bunny?
什么事 小伙子?
Peach pit.
桃子核
- That night, we, uh, had... - Peaches?
- 那晚我们吃了… - 蜜桃?
Actually, nectarines, but basically.
是油桃才对 但基本上来说都一样
- Could've been a peach. - Then we, uh...
- 算是蜜桃 - 然后我们…
Then we got dressed and I walked her to...
我们穿好衣服 我陪她走到...
...the bus stop.
公车站
I'm fine.
我没事
Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's.
那女人的屁股跟卡萝很像
What? I thought we were trying to find stuff.
什么?我以为我们在找跟她有关的东西
Oh, come on, you guys. Tell me all the dirt.
来吧 各位 告诉我所有的八卦消息
Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar.
最大的八卦消息 还是你在婚礼上甩了贝瑞
- All right, let's talk reality for a second. - Okay.
- 好吧 来谈一下现实问题 - 好的
- When are you coming home? - What?
- 你何时要回家? - 什么?
Guys, I'm not.
各位 我不回家了
- Heh. Come on. This is us. - I'm not.
- 少来了 你是在跟我们说 - 我不回家了
This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job.
这是我现在的生活 我找到这份工作
Waitressing?
当服务生?
Heh. I'm not just waitressing.
我不只是当服务生
I mean, I'm...
我是说我…
I, um...
我…
I write the specials on the specials board.
我在特养公告栏写特餐消息
And I take the dead flowers out of the vase.
将枯掉的花从花瓶拿出来
Um, and sometimes Arturo lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.
有时候阿杜洛会让我将小巧克力块放在饼干上
Well, your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.
你妈妈没跟我们提小巧克力块的事
Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends?
瑞秋 你跟你的朋友聊得还好吧?
Okay, how would you like some Tiki Death Punch?
好啊 你要喝点鸡尾酒吗?
What's that?
那是什么?
- Well, it's rum and... - Okay.
- 我加了兰姆酒跟… - 好吧
We thought since Phoebe's staying over we'd have a slumber party.
我们想既然菲比要留下来过夜 我们要办个睡衣派对
We got some trashy magazines, we got cookie dough, we got Twister.
我们买了八卦杂志 还有饼干跟扭扭乐
Ooh, ooh. And I brought Operation.
我带了手术游戏来
But I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate.
但镊子不见了 没办法动手术
But we can prep the guy.
但我们能帮病人做准备
Rach, it's the Visa-card people.
瑞秋 是信用卡公司打来的
Oh, God. Ask them what they want.
天啊 问他们想干什么
Could you please tell me what this is in reference to?
请问有何贵事吗?
Yes, hold on.
好的 请稍等
Um, they say there's been unusual activity on your account.
他们说你的帐户有异常活动
- But I haven't used my card in weeks. - That is the unusual activity.
- 但我好几个星期没刷卡了 - 那就是异常活动
They just wanna see if you're okay.
他们只想知道你是否没事
They wanna know if I'm okay?
他们想知道我是否没事?
Okay, they wanna know if I'm okay. Okay, let's see.
好吧 他们想知道我是否没事 让我想一想
Well, let's see. The FICA guys took all my money.
让我想一想 社会安全税拿走我所有的钱
Everyone I know is either getting married or getting pregnant or getting promoted...
我认识的人不是结婚 怀孕就是升官了
...and I'm getting coffee.
我在端咖啡
And it's not even for me.
那不是我要喝的咖啡
So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay. Okay?
如果那听起来像是我很好 跟他们说我很好 好吗?
Uh, Rachel has left the building.
瑞秋不在
- Can you call back? - All right. Come on.
- 你能再打来吗? - 好了 来吧
Let's play Twister.
我们来玩扭扭乐
麦迪逊花园广场
纽约游骑兵队 1993至94年史丹利杯冠军
- Sorry. - Sorry, sorry, sorry.
- 抱歉 - 对不起
Uh-oh.
What? There was ice there that night with Carol?
什么?你那晚跟卡萝也看到冰了吗?
Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans?
塑胶椅?四千名愤怒的匹兹堡球迷?
No, actually, I was just saying it looks like we're not sitting together.
不 我是说看起来 我们没办法坐在一起
But now that you mention it, there was ice there that night.
既然你都提起了 那晚的确跟冰有关系
It was the first frost.
那晚是初霜
- We were... - Sit. Just sit down. Sit.
- 我们… - 坐吧 快点
You should feel great.
你该觉得很棒
You're doing this amazing independent thing.
你在独立过生活
Monica, what is so amazing?
摩妮卡 那有什么好的?
I gave up like everything. And for what?
我放弃了一切 为什么?
You are just like Jack.
你跟杰克一样?
Jack from downstairs?
楼下的杰克?
No, Jack and the Beanstalk.
不 《杰克与魔豆》
- Ah, the other Jack. - Yeah, right.
- 另一个杰克 - 对
See, he gave up something, but then he got those magic beans.
听着 他放弃一些事 得到魔豆
And then he woke up and there was this big plant...
他醒过来 看到一大棵植物
...outside of his window, full of possibilities and stuff.
在他家窗户外面 充满了无限的可能性
And he lived in a village, and you live in the Village.
他住在小村子里 你住在村区
Okay, but, Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow.
好了 菲比 杰克放弃一头牛
I gave up an orthodontist.
我放弃一位牙齿矫正师
Okay, I know I didn't love him, but...
好吧 我知道我不爱他 可是…
Oh, see, Jack did love the cow.
看吧 杰克爱那头牛
But, see, it was a plan, you know? It was clear.
那是我的计划 你知道吗?一切是那么清楚
Everything was figured out, and now everything's just kind of like...
一切都已经安排好了 现在是…
- Flupie? - Yeah.
- 一片混乱? - 对
You're not the only one. We don't know where we're going.
不只是你 我们也不知道自己要做什么
You gotta figure, at some point, it's gonna come together...
终有一天你会知道 情况会变得清楚
...and it's just gonna be "unflupie."
不再混乱
Yeah, like that's a word.
对 才没有那个字
Okay, but, Monica, what if it doesn't come together?
好吧 摩妮卡 如果情况不会好转呢?
Pheebs?
菲比
Well, because you just... I don't like this question.
因为你… 我不喜欢这个问题
Okay, see? See, you guys? What if we don't get magic beans?
看吧 如果我们找不到魔豆呢?
I mean, what if all we've got are...
我是说如果我们只有...
...beans?
一般的豆子呢?
Get him! Get him! Get him!
给他好看
Get... Yes! You're not laughing now, are you, pal?
太棒了 你笑不出来了吧?兄弟
That's all you need, a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
那能治好你的忧郁 几个没牙的家伙拿着球棍互打
Pass it. Pass it.
传球
He's open, he's open. Shoot it, shoot it, shoot it!
他有空档 射门
- Whoa. Oh. - Whoa.
- 啊 噢 - 哇
- Hey, look, we're on that TV thing. - Ooh, ooh, ooh.
- 看吧 我们上大银幕了 - 噢…
- I got it! - Hey, hey, we got it! Hey!
- 我接到球了 - 我们接到球了
急诊室
Excuse me.
对不起
It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar.
上面说对糖果棒不满意 可以打这个电话号码
Well, I'm not completely satisfied.
我不满意
Listen, it's kind of an emergency.
听着 这是紧急情况
I guess you'd know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
我猜你应该知道 不然我们应该是在危机室
Hold on. Fill these out. Sit over there.
等一下 填好表格 坐在那边等
Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay?
听着 我不想麻烦你
But I'm in a lot of pain here, all right? My face is dented.
但我真的很痛 我毁容了
- Well, you'll have to wait your turn. - Well, how long do you think it'll be?
- 你必须排队等 - 你觉得我们得等多久?
Any minute now.
随时都会轮到你们
Hey, listen... Ooh.
听着…
I wake up and I start to cry
我醒过来 开始哭泣
Ain't no hope in...
并不希望…
Oh. I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
对不起 我无意拉你们下水
No, you were right.
不 你说的对
I don't have a plan.
我没有计划
Pizza guy.
披萨送来了
- Thank God. - Food.
- 谢天谢地 - 食物
- Phoebe? - What?
- 菲比 - 什么?
- Do you have a plan? - I don't even have a "plan".
- 你有计划? - 我什么都没有
Hi. One mushroom, green pepper and onion?
一份蘑菇青椒洋葱披萨?
No, no, no. That's not what we ordered.
不 那不是我们点的披萨
We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.
我们点了脱脂面皮 多加了起司的披萨
- Wait, you're not G. Stephanopoulos? - No.
- 你们不是史帝芬洛普诺斯? - 没错
- Oh, man. My dad's gonna kill me. - Wait.
- 天啊 我爸会杀了我 - 等一下
Did you say G. Stephanopoulos?
你说史帝芬洛普诺斯吗?
Yeah, this one goes across the street. I must have given him yours.
对 这是对街订的披萨 我一定把你们的披萨给了他
Oh, bonehead. Bonehead.
大笨蛋
Wait, was this a small Mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
等一下 他是矮小的地中海裔人 看起来很聪明?
Yeah, that sounds about right.
对 他就是长那个样子
- Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? - And a power tie?
- 他穿着亮蓝色衬衫? - 打着显眼的领带?
No, pretty much just a towel.
不 他只围了一条浴巾
- Oh, God. - Oh. Oh.
- 天啊 - 哦…
- Oh, my God. - You want me to take this back?
- 天啊 - 你们要我把这个拿回去吗?
What? Are you nuts? We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza.
什么?你疯了吗?这是乔治•史帝芬洛普诺斯的披萨
Here.
来吧
- Uh, Pheebs? - Yeah?
- 菲比 - 什么?
Who's George Snuffleupagus?
谁是乔治•史帝芬洛普诺斯?
That's Big Bird's friend.
他是大鸟的朋友
I see pizza.
我看到披萨了
Oh, I wanna see. Let me see. Let me see.
我要看 让我看看
Hello? Who are we spying on?
我们在偷看谁?
You know the White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy?
你知道白宫顾问吗?柯林顿的竞选总干事?
The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?
那个发型帅气 笑容性感 屁股很可爱的帅哥?
Oh, him. The little guy. Oh, I love him.
原来是他 那个小矮子 我爱他
Ooh. Oh, wait. Wait, I see a woman.
等一下 我看到一个女人
Tell me it's his mother.
跟我说那是他妈妈
- Definitely not his mother. - Oh, no.
- 绝对不是他妈妈 - 不
Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor.
等一下 她走到对面
She's walking, she's walking.
她还在走
She's going for the pizza. Hey, that's not for you, bitch!
她要去拿披萨 那不是给你吃的 臭女人
Dr. Max to Center 456.
麦斯医生请到中区456
Dr. Max to Center 456.
麦斯医生请到中区456
Excuse me. We've been here for over an hour...
对不起 我们等了一个小时
...and people less sick than my friend have gone in.
没我朋友严重的人都进去了
I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?
我是指脚趾有问题的家伙 他跟谁上床?
Oh, come on, Dora. Don't be mad.
少来了 朵拉 别生气
I know we both said some things...
我知道我们都说了一些
...we didn't mean...
无心之语
...but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.
那不代表我们不爱彼此
You know, I feel like I've lost her.
我觉得我失去她了
- Lights still out? - Yeah.
- 还没开灯? - 对
Well, maybe they're napping.
或许他们在睡觉
Heh. Please. They're having sex.
拜托 他们在上床
Shut up.
闭嘴
So, what do you think George is like?
你们觉得乔治是什么样的人?
- I think he's shy. - Oh, yeah?
- 我想他应该很害羞 - 是吗?
Yeah. I think you have to draw him out.
对 我想你得鼓励他
And then when you do, he's a preppy animal.
当你那么做时 他会变成做好准备的野兽
Come on.
少来了
I remember the moonlight coming in through the open window...
我记得月光从打开的窗户洒了进来
...and her face had the most incredible glow.
她的脸闪闪发光 美极了
Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling.
对 月光 发光 神奇的感觉
You did this part.
这部分你说过了
Could I get some painkillers over here, please?
拜托送点止痛药过来
He's right, enough already. What is the big deal about today?
他说的对 够了 今天有什么大不了的?
So you slept with her for the first time. So what?
你第一次跟她上床 那有什么大不了的?
You slept with her for seven years after that.
之后你跟她睡了七年
It's just a little more complicated than that.
情况比你说的复杂
What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women?
什么?怎么了?她离开你?她喜欢女人?
That she left you for a woman that likes women?
她为了喜欢女人的女人离开你?
A little louder.
你可以再大声一点
There's a man on the 12th floor in a coma who didn't quite hear you.
12楼陷入昏迷的病人 没听到你在说什么
Then what?
那又怎么样?
My first time with Carol was...
我跟卡萝的第一次是…
Was my...
是我的…
What?
什么?
It was my first...
那是我的第一…
...time.
With Carol?
跟卡萝?
Oh.
So in your whole life, you've only been with one?
你一辈子只跟一个女人在一起过?
Oh.
Oh, boy. Hockey was a big mistake.
天啊 看曲棍球赛是个天大的错误
There's a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight.
今晚我们可以做的事太多了
Okay. Okay, I got one.
好吧 我想到一个
Do you remember that vegetarian pâté that I made that you loved so much?
你记得你超爱吃我做的素食香肠吗?
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Well, unless goose is a vegetable...
除非鹅肉也算是蔬菜
- Oh! Oh! - Ha-ha-ha.
- 噢… - 哈哈
Okay, fine, fine.
好吧
Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley.
现在我不会为了跟杰森•赫利上床感到内疚
- What? You slept with Jason? - You had already broken up.
- 什么?你跟杰森上床? - 那时你们已经分手了
- How long? - Just a couple hours.
- 分手多久? - 只有几小时
Oh, that's nice.
那真的是太好了
Okay, okay, okay, I got one.
好了 我想到一个
Anyway.
管它的
The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker was really from me.
汤米•罗勒森在你柜里留下的情人卡 事实上是我写的
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Oh, hello? Like he was really gonna send you one.
天啊 他才不会送你情人卡
She was a big girl.
那时她很胖
Really?
真的吗?
Well, at least big girls don't pee in their pants in seventh grade.
至少胖女孩不会在七年级时尿裤子
I was laughing. You made me laugh.
我在笑 你逗我笑
Oh, my God. There he is. There he is. There he is.
天啊 他出现了
- Where? - Right where we've been looking all night.
- 哪里? - 就在我们看了一整晚的地方
- Oh, he's so cute. - Oh, George, baby, drop the towel.
- 他好可爱 - 乔治 宝贝 脱掉浴巾
- Come on, drop the towel. - Drop the towel.
- 快点 脱掉浴巾 - 脱掉浴巾
Please drop the towel. Drop it.
拜托你脱掉浴巾 快点
Wow.
哇哦
Man, can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?
天啊 你能相信他只跟一个女人上过床吗?
I think it's great.
我觉得那很棒
You know, it's sweet. It's romantic.
既深情又浪漫
Really?
真的吗?
No, are you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.
不 你在开玩笑吗?这家伙是怪胎 我是在批评他
- Hey, man. - Hey, buddy.
- 兄弟 - 兄弟
Ah? Ah?
啊哈?
Oh.
That's attractive.
那还真是迷人
Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.
我觉得你很适合演《沉默的羔羊》
Oh, come on, admit it, all things considered, you had fun tonight.
少来了 承认吧 毕竟今晚你玩得很开心
Fun? Where was the fun?
开心?有什么好开心的?
Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?
告诉我哪个部分可以开心了?
Where's my puck?
我的橡皮圆盘在哪里?
- Oh. The kid has it. - The kid?
- 那孩子拿走了 - 那孩子
Ahem. Excuse me, uh, that's my puck.
对不起 那是我的橡皮圆盘
I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.
那是我捡到的 谁捡到就是谁的 弄丢的人只能哭
You gotta do it, man.
你得出重手 兄弟
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you...
是吗?我是橡皮 你是胶水 不论你…
I can't do it.
我没办法那么做
- Listen, uh, give me back my puck. - No.
- 听着 把圆盘还给我 - 不
- Yes, how about? - No.
- 你想怎么样? - 不
- No, come here. Just give me my puck. - No, no, no.
- 不 快点 把圆盘还给我 - 不
Hey, no roughhousing in my ER.
不 在我的急诊室不准打架
Give me my puck! Unh.
把圆盘还给我
Now, that was fun.
那真的很好玩
Okay, Monica.
好吧 摩妮卡
Right foot, red.
右脚 红色
Could've played Monopoly, but no.
我们可以玩大富翁 还是不要吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, Pheebs. Right hand, blue.
好吧 菲比 右手 蓝色
- Good. - Hmm?
- 很不错 - 嗯?
Hello?
你好
- Oh. Rachel, it's the Visa-card people. - Oh, okay. Will you take my place?
- 瑞秋 信用卡公司打来的 - 好吧 你能代替我一下吗?
All right. Yes, this is Rachel.
没问题 对 我是瑞秋
- No. - Oh.
- 不 - 噢
Hello?
Oh, yeah. No, I know. I haven't been using it much.
对 不 我知道 我最近没刷卡
Oh, well, thanks, but I'm okay, really.
谢谢 我真的没事
To the green, to the green.
绿色
- Oh, no. - To the green.
- 不 - 绿色
I've got magic beans.
我找到魔豆了
No, no, never mind.
不 算了
To the left. To the left.
左边…
I'm fine.
我很好