老友记 第二季 Friends Season 2 第1集: Ross的新女朋友 Ross's.New.Girlfirend

上映日期: 1,995

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 迈克尔·莱拜克

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
∮ So no one told you life was gonna be this way ∮
没有人告诉你活着有多累
∮ Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. ∮
上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘
∮ It's like you're always stuck in second gear ∮
寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累
∮ When it hasn't been your day, ∮
日复一日 年复一年
∮ your week, your month, or even your year ∮
时运不济 活着受罪
∮ but I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ When the rain starts to pour ∮
纵有狂风暴雨
∮ I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ Like I've been there before ∮
支持一如往昔
∮ I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ 'Cause you're there for me too ∮
你我相偎相依
Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.
来自北京的班机 457号已经抵达
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my... Excuse me. Move, move, move! Emergency, please!
对不起 让开 让开… 有急事 拜托
Excuse me, excuse me.
对不起
- Rach! - Ah!
- 瑞秋 - 啊
There you are!
总算找到你了
- Hey! - Hi!
- 嘿 - 嗨
Oh! So, so.
噢 那 那…
How was China? You!
在中国还好吗? 你哦
- It was... It was great. Oh, what happened? - What?
- 很棒啊 怎么了? - 什么?
- You're bleeding. - I am?
- 你在流血 - 有吗?
- God. - Oh, look at that! Yes, I am.
- 天啊 - 哦 你看看 真的有耶
Enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient!
别管我了 这位从东方归来的先生
come on, I wanna hear everything. Everying
快 有什么新鲜事统统告诉我 要一字不漏
Well, uh, where do I start? Um...
嗯 我该从何开始呢?
This is Julie. Uh, Julie, this is Rachel.
这位是茱莉 茱莉 这位是瑞秋
Hi. Heh.
你好
Uh, oh! These are...
这束花是…
- These are... Aren't for you. - Oh.
- 这束花… 不是送你的 - 哦
Heh. Uh, these are for you.
是要送给你的
Welcome to our country.
欢迎造访我国
Thank you. I'm from New York.
谢谢你 我是纽约人
Well, not a problem. We'll use them to stop the bleeding.
没关系 用来止血刚好
Okay. Uh, baggage claim?
好 要去领行李了吗?
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好 - 好
- No way. - I'm telling you, she went to the airport.
- 不可能 - 她去机场了
And she's gonna go for it with Ross.
她要去对罗斯下手了
Oh, my God. This is huge. This...
哇 我的天啊 这是大事 这…
This is bigger than huge. This is...
这比大事还大 这简直是…
All right, what's bigger than huge?
好吧 有什么比大事还大?
- Um, this? - Yes.
- 就这件事? - 对
Guys, you got new haircuts!
你们理新发型了
Yes, yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay.
对 我们理了 多亏了这位美发大师沙宣菲比
Because, you know: "If you don't look good, we don't look good."
因为"我们的光彩来自您的风釆"
I love that voice!
我爱死那个声音了
- You guys! - Oh, oh.
- 你们大家 - 喔 瑞秋
Airport. Airport. Ross. Not... Not alone.
机场 机场 罗斯 有人陪
Julie. Arm around her!
茱莉 搂着她
Unh! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
痛 痛 痛
Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something.
我想她可能是想表达什么
Quick, get the verbs.
快 快找出句子的动词
- Ow. - You! You!
- 哦 - 你 你
You said he liked me! You! You...!
你不是说他喜欢我吗?
You slowpokes!
你们这两个慢半拍的
That's all right, Rach. We got the bags. Uh...
没错 行李全在我们手上
Hi. Hello.
嗨 哈罗
Julie, this is my sister, Monica. This is Chandler.
茱莉 她是我妹妹摩妮卡 他是钱德
- Hey. - Phoebe, hi. Mwah.
- 嘿 - 菲比 嗨
- Joey, what up? - Hey.
- 乔伊 你还好吗? - 哈罗
- Everyone, this is Julie. - Julie.
- 大家注意 这位是茱莉 - 茉莉
Oh.
- Hi! - Hi!
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hi! But I'm not here, you haven't met me.
就当我不在场 当我们根本没见过面
I'll make a better impression when I don't have 20 hours of plane on me.
如果没连坐20小时的飞机 我给人的第一印象会比较好
- And bus. - Oh, my God!
- 还有搭巴士的时间 - 哦 我的天
- With the screaming guy... - And the spitting.
- 那个大叫的家伙… - 吐口水的人
You gotta hear this story.
你们一定得听这件事
We're on this bus that's 200 years old.
我们搭了一辆有200年之久的巴士
Two hundred, at least.
最少200年
- And this guy... - And the chicken poops in her lap! Ha!
- 有个家伙… - 后来鸡在她大腿上大便了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真是对不起
I just gave away the ending, didn't I?
我把结局说出来了 是吗?
Ugh, I just heard this story in the cab...
我刚刚在计程车上 听过这个故事…
and it is all I can think about.
然后我就再也忘不了
This is amazing. I mean, how...?
太令人意外了 怎么…
- How did this happen? - Ross and I were in grad school together.
- 怎么会这样子的呢? - 我们是在同一个研究所
We haven't seen each other since then. I land in China...
毕业后就没见过面了 我一到中国
guess who's in charge of the dig?
你们猜负责的人是谁?
Julie!
茱莉
Julie. Isn't that great?
这不是太妙了吗?
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
真是妙得让人想踹你一脚 再对着你的脖子吐口水
It's an expression.
只是一种形容的方式
We just wanted to say a quick hi.
我们只是很快的 来打声招呼
- Then we're gonna go see the baby. - Then get some sleep.
- 然后我们就要去看宝宝 - 然后睡一觉
Yeah, it's 6:00 tomorrow night, our time.
现在其实是明晚六点钟 我们的时差
Well don't tell us what's gonna happen, though Because I like to be surprised.
好 千万别告诉我明天会怎样 因为我喜欢惊喜
- Bye! - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
(中央咖啡厅)
Rach. Can I get some coffee?
瑞秋 可以给我咖啡吗?
- Sure. - Thank you.
- 当然好 - 谢谢
- Hey, Rach... - Did you talk to him yet?
- 嘿 瑞秋… - 你跟他说了没?
- No. - Then, no.
- 没 - 那就甭想喝
So, what the hell happened to you in China?
你在中国到底发生什么事了?
I mean, when last we left you, you were in love with, you know.
上回我们离开这里的时候 你还爱着…
I know. I know I was.
我知道 曾经是那样没错
But there was always this voice inside that kept saying:
可是我心中一直有个声音 在提醒我…
"It's never gonna happen. Move on." You know whose voice that was?
"那是不可能的 你要往前走" 你知道那是谁的声音吧?
God?
上帝吗?
It was you, pal.
是你啊 老兄
Well, maybe it was God doing me.
也许是上帝在模仿我
You were right. She looks at me and sees a friend. That's all.
你说得没错 在她眼里我只是一个朋友 就这样
And then I met Julie, and... I don't know. We're having a great time.
然后我就遇到茱莉 我们在一起很棒
I never would have gone for it with her, if it hadn't been for you.
要不是你的话 我绝对不可能跟她在一起的
Well, you owe me one, big guy.
嗯 你欠我一个大人情了 大个儿
Here's your lemonade.
你的柠檬汁来了
I didn't order lemonade.
我没叫啊
Oh. Well then you better go take that back. They're gonna charge you for that.
那就拿回去还 不然他们会算钱的
- But... - Go, go, go! Come on, come on!
- 但… - 快 快 快 快点 快点
Okay, so, uh, what did you find out?
好 你有什么发现?
He said...
他说…
- He said they're having a great time. I'm sorry. - What?
- 他说他们在一起很棒 抱歉 - 什么?
But the silver lining, if you wanna see it...
不过 只要你愿意用心看待 还是有一线希望的
is that he made this decision all by himself...
也就是 这全是他自行决定的…
without any outside help whatsoever.
绝对没有任何外来力量的协助
How is that a silver lining?
这样怎么会叫一线希望呢?
You have to really wanna see it.
必须很用力 才能看到"一线"希望
Ironically, these guys were picked last in gym.
讽刺的是 这些家伙都是上体育课时没人愿意挑的
Hey, Pheebs.
嘿 菲比
- You know what I'm thinking? - Oh, okay.
- 知道我在想什么吗? - 哦 可以
How...
在想…
it's been so long since you've had sex...
你很久没跟人嘿咻了…
you're wondering if they've changed it?
所以你在想 现在有没有什么新花招?
No. Although now that's what I'm thinking.
不是 不过现在 我真的在想这件事了
So, what were you thinking?
那你刚才在想什么?
I was thinking you gave the guys great haircuts. I thought you'd like to do mine.
你帮他们剪了很棒的发型 我在想你也可以帮我剪
Oh! No.
哦 不要
- Why not? - Because I'm just...
- 有何不可? - 因为我只是…
I'm incredibly anal and an unbelievable control freak.
我是个控制狂 而且非常的挑剔
- No, you're not. - I know I'm not, but you are.
- 不 你不是 - 我知道我不是 不过你是
I was trying to spare your feelings.
我只是不想伤你的感情
Hello? Oh, hi.
喂 嗨 你好
Yeah, hold on a second. Ross, Julie for you.
好 罗斯 等一下 茱莉找你
Hello? Hi.
喂 嗨
Hey. Anybody know a good tailor?
嘿 有人认识什么好裁缝师吗?
- You need clothes altered? - No, no.
- 有衣服要修改吗? - 不是
I'm just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk.
我只是想找个人拿粉笔在我身上画
Go see Frankie. My family's been going to him forever.
去找法兰克 我家的人总是找他
He did my first suit when I was 15. No, wait, 16.
我15岁时第一套西装就是他做的 不 等等 是16岁
No, excuse me, heh, 15.
不 抱歉 是15岁
All right, when was 1990?
好吧 1990年到底是什么时候?
Okay, you have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance.
好吧 当棉花棒碰到东西 就别继续挖下去了
Okay. Okay. Sweetheart, I'll see you later.
好 好的 甜心 我们持会儿见了
Okay, bye. What?
好的 拜 什么?
Oh, that is so sweet.
喔 你真甜
No... Ha, ha.
不…
No. Okay. No, you hang up.
好 不 你先挂
No, you... Okay. Okay.
不 你… 好吧
One, two, three. Shh.
一 二 三
Well you didn't hang up either.
你也没啊
She didn't hang up.
她没挂掉
Okay, no.
好吧 不行
No, you hang up.
不 你来挂电话
You. You. Yo...
你 你…
Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
抱歉 我还以为你是在对我说
- Rachel. Heh. - Sorry.
- 瑞秋 - 对不起
- I'll just call her back. - Okay.
- 我再打给她 - 好吧
Hi, sweetie. I'm sorry. We got disconnected.
对不起 刚刚断线了
No, you hang up.
不 你挂
Okay, okay, okay. How did this happen to me? How?
好吧 我怎么会这样?
A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine.
一个礼拜前 两个礼拜前 我还好好的
Ross was just Ross. Just this guy.
罗斯只是罗斯 就是一个家伙
Now all of a sudden, he's Ross...
如今 突然间 他是罗斯…
ugh, this really great guy that I can't have.
是我无福拥有的好家伙
Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too.
以前我也希望你能拥有他
I know you did.
我知道
Ugh. I'm just gonna deal with it. I'm just gonna deal with it
我会熬过去的
I gotta get out of here!
我得离开这里
I don't care what you guys say. Something's bothering her.
我不管你们怎么说 她真的有心事
You know, I think I was 16.
知道吗?我想我当年是16岁
Please, just a little bit off the back.
拜托 只要后面修一点点就好?
Um, I'm still on "no."
我还是"不要"
- Uh, morning. - Hey.
- 早 - 嘿
Could you close your eyes for a sec?
你们可以先闭上眼睛吗?
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not falling for that again.
不 不 不 我不会再上你的当了
- What's going on? - I sort of did a stupid thing last night.
- 怎么了? - 我昨晚做了一件傻事
What stupid thing did you do?
什么傻事?
Why don't you just go get dressed...then you'll be on your way. Bye-bye.
巴洛 你去穿好衣服 然后就可以走了 再见
Rachel, how did this happen?
瑞秋 怎么会这样?
I don't know, I kind of ran into him last night.
我昨晚碰巧遇到他了
- Where? - At his apartment. Is this juice?
- 在哪里遇到的? - 他的公寓 这是果汁吗?
Whoa. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe?
喂 你忘了你甩他是因为他想钓菲比?
Oh, God, I know. I'm pathetic, I'm a loser.
哦 天啊 我晓得 我真可悲 我是个没用的人
Honey, you're not pathetic. You're just sad.
你不可悲 你只是悲伤
Yeah. People do stupid things when they're upset.
伤心人总是会做傻事的
My God, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn't...
我的天 如果我因每个我不该上床的人而都得到五毛钱…
But this is about your horrible mistake.
我们现在谈的是你犯下的大错
- Hi. - Hey!
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi... - Sorry we're late.
- 嗨 - 抱歉我们迟到了
We were, uh...
我们刚刚在…
Well, there was touching.
哦 是跟爱抚有关的
- Hey, Ross! - Paolo. Ha.
- 嘿 罗斯 - 巴洛
What a...
搞什… 嗯…?
What, uh...? What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
- I do Raquel. - Ah.
- 我来找瑞秋 - 恩
So, uh, he's back?
这么说他回来了?
Yeah, he's back. Is that a problem?
对 他回来了 有问题吗?
No, not a problem.
不 没有问题
Good. Glad it's not a problem.
很好 很欣慰不构成问题
Okay, you're gonna have to not touch my ass.
你必须别碰我的屁股
Well, despite the yummy bagels and palpable tension...
嗯 尽管有美味的贝果 以及触手可及的紧张局势存在…
I've got pants that need to be altered.
我还是得去改我的长裤
Oh, when you see Frankie, tell him Joey Tribbiani says hello.
看到法兰克的时候 跟他说乔伊崔比亚尼问候他
He'll know what it means.
这样子他就会懂了
You sure he's gonna be able to crack that code?
你确定他能解开如此深奥的谜题?
It's funny. The last time Paolo was here, my hair was so much shorter and cuter.
真好玩 巴洛上次在这里时 我的头发还很短很可爱
All right. Okay.
好吧
But... But! You have to promise that you will not be all controlly and bossy...
但你得保证 你不会管太多 太唠叨…
and all, you know, Monica about it.
还有别太摩妮卡就是了
- I promise. - All right, let's see.
- 我保证 - 好 我看看
Now, some of you are gonna get cut and some of you aren't.
好 你们有些会被修剪 有些不会
But I promise, none of you will feel a thing.
不过我保证 你们全都不会感到痛楚
Okay.
- All right, that's it. I quit. - What? I didn't say anything!
- 够了 我不干了 - 干嘛?我什么也没说
Yeah, but this isn't the face of a person who trusts a person.
但这不是相信人的表情
This is the face of a person who, you know...
这种表情是…
doesn't trust a person.
不相信人的表情
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Phoebe.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
It's just a little shorter than what we had discussed.
只是这比我们讨论的发型 短多了
Would you relax? I know what I am doing.
你放轻松好吗? 我知道自己在做什么
This is how he wears it.
这就是那位先生的发型
- How who wears it? - Demi Moore.
- 哪位的发型? - 黛咪·摩尔
Heh. Demi Moore is not a he.
黛咪·摩尔不是"先生"
Well, he was a he in Arthur and in 10.
哦 他在《二八佳人花公子》 和《十全十美》中是个"先生"
That's Dudley Moore!
那个人是杜利·摩尔
I said I wanted it like Demi Moore!
我说的是 我要黛咪·摩尔的发型
- Oh. Oh! - Oh, my God!
- 哦 哦 - 哦 我的天啊
- Oh, God! - Oh, my God!
- 哦 天啊 - 哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
哦 我的天 我很抱歉
Which one is Demi Moore?
黛咪·摩尔是哪一个啊?
She's the actress that was in Disclosure, Indecent Proposal, Ghost!
她是《桃色机密》《桃色交易》 和《第六感生死恋》那个女星
- Oh, she's got gorgeous hair. - I know!
- 她的发型很棒的 - 我知道
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
(量身订做裁缝)
- How long do you want the cuffs? - At least as long as I have the pants.
- 裤管的褶边要多长? - 要跟这条长裤的存活期一样长
I just got that.
我刚听懂
Okay. Now we'll do your inseam.
现在要量你的内侧长度
- How is she? - It's too soon to tell.
- 她的情况怎样? - 现在还很难说
She's resting, which is a good sign.
她在休息了 起码这是一个好现象
- How's the hair? - I'm not gonna lie to you, Ross.
- 头发的情况呢? - 我不想骗你
It doesn't look good.
看起来不妙
I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.
我有夹起一边 似乎能阻止卷曲情况
Can we see her?
我们可以去看她了吗?
Your hair looks too good. It would upset her.
你的发型看起来太棒了 反而会让她更难过
Ross, why don't you come on in.
罗斯 何不由你进去看她?
- Well, how you doing? - I'm okay.
- 你还好吗? - 我没事
- Ooh, that bad, huh? - What?
- 那么糟吗? - 什么?
Look, I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable.
我可以感受到女性挫折与无助的时刻
It's one of my gifts. Sit.
这是我的天赋之一 坐
Ugh, Joey, when I saw him get off that plane with her...
乔伊 当我看到他跟她下飞机的那一刻…
I really thought I just hit rock bottom.
我真的以为我已经沉到谷底了
But today, it's like there's rock bottom...
可是今天的感觉就像是有个谷底…
50 feet of crap...
然后下面还有50英尺的垃圾…
then me.
然后才是我
You gotta tell Ross how you feel.
把你的感觉告诉罗斯
Oh, come on, how can I just tell him? What about Julie?
我怎么能去对他说?那茱莉怎么办?
What about her? They've only been going out for two weeks.
她怎样?他们才在一起两星期
Ross has been in love with you for 10 years.
罗斯已经爱你快十年了
- I don't know. I don't know. - Look, Rach, Rach.
- 我不知道 我不知道 - 瑞秋 瑞秋
I've been with my share of women.
我有跟一些女性友人相处过
I've been with a lot of people's share of women.
其实我有跟很多别人的女性友人相处过
But the point is...
关键在于…
I've never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you.
罗斯对你的感情是我不曾感受过的
Really?
真的?
Yo, paisan.
喂 同志
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Your tailor...
你的裁缝师…
is a very bad man!
是一个很坏的人
Frankie? What are you talking about?
法兰克?你在说什么啊?
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 怎么了?
Joey's tailor...
乔伊的裁缝师…
took advantage of me.
占我便宜
- What? - No way.
- 什么? - 不可能
I've been going to the guy for 12 years.
我找他12年了
Oh, come on. He said he was gonna do my inseam.
他说他要量我的内侧长度
Then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...
然后他就沿着我的腿往上摸 然后就很明显的…
What?
什么?
Cupping.
捧来捧去的
That's how they do pants!
他们量尺寸都是这样
First they go up one side, they move it over.
首先 会先从一边摸上去 然后会推到另一边去
Then they go up the other side, move it back, then they do the rear.
然后 再从另一边上来 再推回去 然后再量后面
What? Ross, tell him. Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
干嘛?罗斯 告诉他 裁缝师不都是这样量长裤的吗?
Yes, yes, it is. In prison!
对 是这样没错 那是在牢里才这样量
What's the matter with you?
你有毛病啊?
What?
干嘛啦?
That's not?
不是那样子的吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Even Mary Tyler Moore would've been better.
即使是玛丽·泰勒·摩尔的发型 都比我好看
I like it.
我喜欢这发型
Yeah, I do. I think it's a 10!
真的 我觉得这是"十全十美"
Thank you.
谢谢你
My hair is very amused.
我的头发很有趣味性
Oh, come on, things could be worse. I mean, uh...
得了 这也不是最惨的事
You could "get caught between the moon and New York City.
你又没被"卡在月亮与纽约市之间"
I know it's crazy, but it's true."
我知道"很疯狂 不过那是真的"
Thank you.
真多谢
- Well, I gotta go. Bye. - See you.
- 嗯 我得走了 再见 - 待会儿见
- Bye, Rach! - Wait, are you leaving?
- 再见 瑞秋 - 等等 你要走了?
That's what I meant by "bye."
我说"再见"就是这个意思
- Well, uh, can I talk to you for a sec? - Okay.
- 我可以跟你谈一下下吗? - 好
When the doctor does that hernia test...
医生做疝气检查的时候…
That's okay.
那是可以的
- What's going on? - Um...
- 有什么事吗? - 嗯…
- Well, um, okay, first of all... - Mm-hm.
- 嗯 好 首先… - 嗯
Paolo and I are not back together.
巴洛和我并没有复合
That was a stupid thing I did.
那只是我干的一件傻事
If I could go back in time and do it again...
如果我能回到过去 再有机会选择的话…
well, I wouldn't.
嗯 我就不会做傻事
Second of all...
其次呢
What?
干嘛?
OK.
好吧
Before I say anything I just need to know...
我发言前先问你一下
is this one of those things where you break up with a guy.
是否就像是 你跟一个人分手…
Then I tell you what I think... ...and the next day you get back together with him...
然后我对你说出我的看法 然后你隔日就又跟他复合
- and I look like a complete idiot? - No, no, no.
- 然后我就变成一个大傻瓜? - 不是
Okay.
好吧
Um, well, then, I think the guy's scum.
好 那么 我觉得那家伙是个大浑球
I hate him. I mean, I actually... I physically hate him.
我讨厌他 我真的… 真的很恨他
You know? I always have.
我一直是这种感觉
And you are way too good to be with a guy like that.
你太棒了 他配不上你
- Really? - Rach?
- 真的? - 瑞秋?
You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you...
你值得一个能欣赏你的男人…
and who gets how funny... ...and sweet and amazing...
一个能了解你的 风趣 甜美 神奇…
and adorable and sexy you are.
了解你的可爱与性感的男人
You know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking:
你知道吗? 就是一个会在每天醒来就想着…
"Oh, my God. I'm with Rachel!" Heh.
"哦 我的天 我跟瑞秋在一起 "
You know? Someone who makes you feel good.
知道吗? 就是一个能让你感觉很棒的人
Like the way I do with Julie.
就像我对茱莉的感觉一样
Was there a "second of all"?
还有什么"其次"的话吗?
No, um, I think that was the whole "all."
不 我想就这些了
I gotta go. Okay?
我得走了 好吗?
- Okay. - Thanks.
- 好 - 谢谢
Okay.
No, I swear to God, Dad! That's not how they measure pants!
不 我对天发誓 老爸 别人不是那样子量裤长的
I was thinking of doing it shorter, like Andie MacDowell's haircut.
我想剪个较短的发型 就像安蒂·麦道威尔那样
- Oh, yeah. Oh, I could do that. - Really?
- 可以 我会剪 - 真的?
- Yeah. You wanna do it now? - Great!
- 没问题 你要现在就剪吗? - 太棒了
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好啊 - 好啊
See you.
再见
Okay, I just wanna make really sure this time. Uh-huh. Ahem.
好吧 这次我想要确定一下
Andie MacDowell is the girl from Four Weddings and a Funeral, right?
安蒂·麦道威尔是《你是我今生的新娘》里那个女的 对吧?
No.
不是
No, no, no, no, no, no. That's Roddy McDowall.
不是 那是洛帝·麦道威尔
Andie MacDowell is the guy from Planet of the Apes.
安蒂·麦道威尔是在《决战猩球》里演人猿的那个家伙
- Oh! Yeah, okay. - Yeah. Okay?
- 哦 对 - 对 好吗?
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 不客气