老友记 第二季 Friends Season 2 第18集: 拉莫瑞医生死了 Dr. Ramoray Dies

上映日期: 1,995

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 迈克尔·莱拜克

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Oh, Drake. - I'm sorry, Amber.
- 噢 德瑞克 - 抱歉 安珀
It's just like Brad to have to have the last word.
布莱就是这样子 嘴巴不认输
- I'm sorry I'm late. What happened? - We wanna see the end.
- 对不起我迟到了 怎么了? - 我们想要看完
- I want you, Drake. - I know you do.
- 我要你 德瑞克 - 我知道
But you and I can never be together that way.
但我们永远 不会有结果的
- What? - There's something I never told you.
- 什么? - 有件事我没跟你说过
I'm actually your half-brother.
我其实是你的同父异母兄弟
- What? - Huh?
- 什么? - 嗯?
So, what happens next?
接下来呢?
Well, I get the medical award for separating the Siamese twins.
我帮连体婴做分割手术 得了医学奖
Then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other half-brother, Ramon...
然后安珀和我一起去委内瑞拉 见我们另一个同父异母兄弟 拉蒙
and that's where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big.
我在那里见到了 世界最大的翡翠 超大的
But it's cursed.
但却受到诅咒
- So cool! - God, that is good TV.
- 好 - 天啊 好棒的节目
∮ So no one told you life was gonna be this way ∮
没有人告诉你活着有多累
∮ Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. ∮
上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘
∮ It's like you're always stuck in second gear ∮
寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累
∮ When it hasn't been your day, ∮
日复一日 年复一年
∮ your week, your month, or even your year ∮
时运不济 活着受罪
∮ but I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ When the rain starts to pour ∮
纵有狂风暴雨
∮ I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ Like I've been there before ∮
支持一如往昔
∮ I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ 'Cause you're there for me too ∮
你我相偎相依
- Pheebs, play with me! - No!
- 菲比 跟我玩啦 - 不要
This game is grotesque.
这游戏太可笑了
Twenty armless guys joined at the waist by a steel bar...
把二十个手无寸铁的人 串成一长条…
forced to play soccer forever? Ugh!
被迫无止境的踢足球?
Hello? Human rights violation.
拜托 简直是侵害人权嘛
Don't feel so bad. After they're done playing...
不用替他们难过 他们踢完球后…
I break out the plastic women and everybody has a pretty good time.
我会把小塑胶妞拿出来 大家都会很开心啊
Why don't you play with your roommate?
你为什么不跟你的室友玩?
Eh, he's, uh...
他…
He's not a big fan of foosball.
他不太喜欢手足球
Uh-oh. Ooh. Are we not getting along with the new boy?
跟新室友处不来吗?
No, he's all right. He just, uh, spends most of his time in his room.
也不是 他只是花很多时间 在自己的房间里
Maybe because you haven't taken time to get to know him.
或许是因为你还没 花时间去了解他
Let's remedy that, shall we?
我们来补救一下
- We don't need to remedy that. - Oh, yeah, it'll be fun!
- 我们不用补救 - 有必要 会很好玩的
- What was that? - Hi!
- 怎么了? - 你好
Um, I thought it'd be fun if the three of us had beers...
我们三个人一起喝点啤酒…
and got to know each other.
彼此认识一下 应该会很不错
- All right. That sounds all right. - Oh, good! Okay.
- 好 听起来不错 - 太好了…
Oh, no, I have to go, because I'm late for my, um...
糟糕 我得走了 我要迟到了…
Green Eggs and Ham discussion group.
要参加"绿蛋与火腿"的研讨会
Um, tonight, it's "Why he would not eat them on a train."
今晚的题目是"为什么他不在火车上吃?"
- Have fun! Bye! - That was so lame.
- 好好玩吧 再见 - 逊爆了
I know. Yeah, heh.
我知道啊
- Okay, talk to him. - Ahem.
- 好好跟他聊啊 - 嗯
So you, uh, think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of tickets or?
你觉得那个赛车手 会不会收到很多罚单?
Ha-ha-ha. That's good. So who broke up with who?
很不错 是谁跟谁提分手的?
You kidding? I broke up with her.
开什么玩笑?当然是我提的
She actually thought Sean Penn was the capital of Cambodia.
她以为西恩潘是柬埔寨的首都
When everybody knows that the, uh, capital of Cambodia is...
太好笑了 大家都知道 东埔寨的首都是…
Is, uh...
是…
It's not Sean Penn.
反正不是西恩潘
All right, I got a funny one. All right?
我有一个好笑的
My last girlfriend, Tilly. We're eating breakfast, right?
我上一个女友 堤莉 和我一起吃早餐
I made these pancakes. Like, 50 pancakes.
我煎了一大堆煎饼 大约有五十个
All of a sudden, she turns to me and says, "Eddie...
突然间 她转过来对我说"艾迪…
I don't wanna see you anymore." Ha, ha.
我不想再见到你了"
It was literally like she had reached into my chest...
感觉就像是她把手 放进我的胸膛里面
ripped out my heart and smeared it all over my life!
把心挖出来 把我的生活搞得一团乱
There was this incredible abyss and I'm falling.
我像是掉进无止境的深渊
I keep falling and I don't think I'm ever gonna stop!
我不断地往下掉 好像永远不会着地
That wasn't such a funny story, was it?
这故事不太好笑 对吧?
And a crusty old man Said I'll do what I can
坏脾气的老头 说我会尽量
And the rest of the rats Played maracas
其他老鼠开始摇沙铃
That's it! Thanks! Good night.
结束了 晚安
- Phoebe's got another job, right? - Heh.
- 菲比还有别的工作 对吧? - 嗯
- Great set tonight, Pheebs. - Yes.
- 今晚很棒 菲比 - 没错
I know.
我知道
- We should get going. - Mm.
- 我们得走了 - 嗯
We should too. I've got patients at 8 in the morning.
我们也是 我早上八点有病人
You know how we always stay at your apartment?
我们每次都去你的公寓
I thought tonight we'd stay at my place.
今晚或许可以留在我的公寓
I don't know. I don't have my jammies.
不知道耶 我没带睡衣
Heh.
You don't need them.
或许你不需要
My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen.
各位 这是我的小妹
Shut up. I'm happy.
闭嘴 我开心就好
Oh, this is so nice! I have to make a speech.
太棒了 我得发表演说
Ahem. I just want to say...
我只想说…
of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot...
在所有跟摩妮卡交往过的人之中 而且有很多人…
- I like you the best. - Aw.
- 我最喜欢你 - 噢
Thank you, Pheebs. That's very sweet.
谢谢你 菲比 你真好心
You hear that?
有听到吗?
She likes me best. And apparently, there have been a lot.
她最喜欢我 而且你有过很多人
Not a lot.
没有很多啦
Phoebe's kidding. Phoebe's crazy.
菲比只是开玩笑 她疯了
Phoebe's dead.
菲比完蛋了
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I'm looking for Eddie Manoick.
我来找艾迪·曼诺维克
Oh, uh, he's not here right now. I'm Chandler.
噢 他人现在不在 我是钱德
Can I take a message or... Or a fish tank?
你要留个言还是… 留下鱼缸吗?
Thanks.
谢了
Come on in.
进来吧
I'm Tilly.
我是堤莉
Oh.
I gather by that "Oh," he told you about me.
听得出来 他聊过我的事了
Yeah, your, uh, name came up...
没错 是有提过你的名字…
in a conversation that terrified me to my very soul.
在一个让我惊心动魄的谈话中
He's kind of intense, huh?
他很激烈 对吧?
Yes! Hey, can I ask you, is Eddie a little...
没错 让我问你一个问题 艾迪是不是有一点…?
- A little what? - bit country?
- 一点怎样? - 有点乡村?
Come on in, you roomie!
进来吧 室友
Hello, Tilly.
你好 堤莉
Eddie, I just came by to drop off your tank.
艾迪 我只是把鱼缸 拿过来给你
That was very thoughtful of you.
你真的很周到
It's very thoughtful.
真的很周到
Well, okay then.
那好吧
I'm gonna go. Bye.
我要走了 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
- 拜 - 拜
So we getting a fish?
所以我们要养鱼吗?
You had sex with her, didn't you?
你和她上过床了 对不对?
Pheebs! Check it out, check it out!
菲比 快来看
Oh, ooh, Soap Opera Digest! That's one of my favorite digests!
噢 是《肥皂剧文摘》我的最爱之一
- Page 42! Page 42! - Okay, okay.
- 快看第四十二页 - 好
Okay. Ooh. Hey!
好 嘿
"New Doc on the Block, Days ofour Lives Joey Tribbiani."
"《我们的日子》新来的医生 乔伊·崔比亚尼"
- Yeah. Yeah. - Oh, cool picture!
- 好耶 - 好棒的照片
- Ah. - Oh, I look good.
- 噢 - 我看起来真棒
Is this true? That you write a lot of your own lines?
这是真的吗?你很多台词都是自己写的?
Well, kind of, yeah.
算是啦
Remember last week when Alex was in the accident?
记得上星期亚莉发生意外吗?
The line in the script was:
原本的台词是…
"If we don't get this woman to a hospital, she's going to die."
"如果不把她送到医院 她就会死掉"
But I made it, "If this woman doesn't get to a hospital...
但是我把它改成 "如果不把她送到医院…
she's not gonna live."
她就活不了"
Oh, okay. I see what you did there.
噢 我懂了
Aren't you afraid the writers will be kind of mad when they read this?
你不怕编剧读到这个时 会生气吗?
Huh.
I never thought about the writers. The scripts just come to my house.
我从不考虑那些编剧 剧本就是送到我家
But you know what?
但是你知道吗?
This makes me look good, which makes the show look good...
这让我有面子 也让节目有面子…
which makes the writers look good. So how could they be mad?
编剧也有面子 他们不应该生气 对吧?
Makes up most of his lines.
很多台词都是自己写的
Son of a...
这个臭…
Yeah. Write this, jerk-weed.
好 我就写给你看
I fall down an elevator shaft?
我从电梯井跌下去?
What does this mean? I fall down an elevator shaft?
这什么意思?我从电梯井跌下去?
Uh, I don't know. I just bring the scripts.
我不知道 我只是送剧本的
They can't kill me! I'm Francesca's long-lost son!
他们不能杀掉我 我可是法兰旧斯卡失散的儿子
Right.
是啊
Uh, could you sign?
你可以签名吗?
No! No way! I'm not signing that!
不要 我才不签
I don't think that's gonna affect the plot of the show.
我不认为这会影响剧情
How can they do this to me?
他们怎么可以这样对我?
All right, uh, I'm just gonna go.
好 我要走了
Sorry.
很遗憾
Well, it wasn't that many guys.
也没有那么多男性
If you consider how many guys there actually are...
如果你想想 这世上有多少男性的话…
- it's a very small percentage. - Hey.
- 比例其实很小 - 嘿
It's not that big a deal. I was just curious.
没什么大不了的 我只是好奇而已
- Good night. - Good night, Richard.
- 晚安 - 晚安 理查
Good luck, Mon.
祝你好运 摩妮卡
All right, before I tell you, uh, you tell me how many women you've been with.
好吧 在我说之前 先说你和几位女性交往过
- Two. - Two? Two? Heh.
- 两个 - 两个?两个?
How is that possible? I mean...
怎么可能?
have you seen you?
你有看过自己的样子吗?
Well, I mean, what can I say?
我能说什么呢?
I was married to Barbara for 30 years, my high-school sweetheart.
我和芭芭拉做了三十年的夫妻 她是我高中的女友
Now you. That's two.
再加上你 就是两个人了
- Two it is. Heh. - Mm-hm.
- 那就两个吧 - 额
Okay, time for bed. I'm gonna brush my teeth.
好 该睡觉了 我先去刷牙
Whoa, no, wait a minute now!
不行 等等
Come on, it's your turn.
别这样 轮到你了
Oh, come on!
你少来
You know, I don't need the actual number. Just a ballpark.
我不需要确切的数字 差不多就行了
Okay, it is definitely less than a ballpark.
好 绝对没有棒球场的人多
Wow, I am so glad I'm not Monica right now.
哇 真庆幸我不是摩妮卡
Tell me about it.
没错
So, what's your magic number?
那你的神奇数字是多少?
Ahh...
Come on, you know everyone I've been with. All both of them.
别这样 我交往过的你都认识 两个都知道
Well, ahem, there's you.
嗯 有你
Better not be doing these in order.
最好不要说我是第一个
Okay, uh, Billy Dreskin, Pete Carny.
好 比利 彼特
- Ah. - Barry.
- 噢 - 巴瑞
And, uh, oh, Paolo.
还有 噢 巴洛
Oh, yes, the weenie from Turinie.
是啊 那个托里尼来的蠢蛋
Oh, honey, are you jealous of Paolo?
噢 亲爱的 你嫉妒巴洛吗?
I'm so much happier with you than I ever was with him.
我跟你在一起 比跟他快乐多了
- Really? - Oh, please.
- 真的吗? - 拜托
That Paolo thing was barely a relationship.
跟巴洛那段 根本称不上感情关系
All it really was was just meaningless, animal sex.
充其量只是无意义的 野兽性关系
Okay, you know, that sounded so much better in my head.
嗯 那句话在我脑海里 听起来好很多
Eddie! I didn't sleep with your ex-girlfriend.
艾迪 我没有和你的前女友上床
That's exactly what someone who slept with her would say.
真有趣 跟她睡过的人 就会这么说
This is nuts! Crazy! She came over for two minutes...
太疯狂了 她只待了两分钟…
dropped off a fish tank and left! End of story.
留下鱼缸就走了 只有这样
- Where's Buddy? - Buddy?
- 巴迪在哪里? - 巴迪?
My fish, Buddy.
我的鱼 巴迪
There was no fish when she dropped it off.
她来的时候没有鱼啊
Oh, this is unbelievable!
噢 真是无法置信
You sleep with my ex-girlfriend, insult my intelligence by lying...
你先是跟我的前女友上床 再说谎侮辱我的智商…
then you kill my fish? My Buddy?
然后杀掉我的鱼?我的巴迪?
I didn't kill your fish!
我没有杀掉你的鱼
Look, Eddie...
听着 艾迪…
Would you look at what I'm doing?
看看我在做什么
Now that can't be smart.
绝对不是明智之举
So we're just gonna take this guy right off you...
把这个家伙从你身上拿开…
and put him here in Mr. Pocket.
放到口袋里面
Tangelo?
来颗橘子吗?
That's it? That's the giant number you were afraid to tell me?
就这样?你害怕告诉我的数字 只有这样?
- Well, yeah. - Well, that's not bad at all.
- 是啊 - 不会太糟啊
You had me thinking it was, like, a fleet.
我还以为有一整个舰队呢
You're okay with it?
你真的不介意?
Oh, honey, I'm fine.
亲爱的 我没问题
Oh, yay!
好耶
Okay, about that two.
好 你那两个人
What?
什么?
All right.
What about my two?
我那两个人怎么了?
It just seems like a really small number.
那个数目真的很小
Right.
- And? - And, well...
- 所以呢? - 嗯…
Don't you have a lot of wild oats to sow?
你没有欲望到处去采花吗?
Or is that what you're doing with me? Oh, my God! Am I an oat?
你现在就是那样对我吗?天啊 我是花吗?
Honey, you are not an oat.
亲爱的 你不是花
I don't know, I guess I'm just not an oat guy.
我也不知道 我不是那种采花大盗
I've only slept with women I love.
我只和我爱的人上床
You've only slept with two people.
但你只跟两个人睡过
Right.
Wow.
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
You know I love you too, right?
你知道我也爱你吧?
Now I do.
我现在知道了
Ugh, Ross!
罗斯
Ross, please listen to me.
罗斯 请你听我说
Ross, you are so much better for me than Paolo ever was.
罗斯 你比巴洛好太多了
You care about me, you're loving, you make me laugh.
你关心我 你爱我 你让我发笑
If I make you laugh, here's an idea.
那样的话 我有个主意
Invite Paolo to have a romp in the sack, and I'll stand in the corner...
你就邀请巴洛过来野性一下 我就站在角落…
- and tell knock-knock jokes. - Ross! Agh!
- 讲些笑话给你听 - 罗斯
God, Ross!
天啊 罗斯
What you and I have is special! All Paolo and I ever had was...
你和我的关系很特别 巴洛和我只是…
Animal sex, animal sex?
野兽性关系?
So, what are you saying?
你是什么意思?
There's nothing between us "animal" at all?
我们之间完全没有野性吗?
There's not even, like, um, a little animal?
连小野兽都没有吗?
Not even, like...
连…
chipmunk sex?
花粟鼠性关系都没有?
Okay, Ross...
好 罗斯…
Try to hear me, okay?
试着听进我说的话
I... Hey. I'm not gonna lie to you.
嘿 我不会对你说谎
- It was good with Paolo. - Knock-knock.
- 跟巴洛很棒 - 笑话来了
But what you and I have is so much better.
但你和我的关系 好太多了
We have tenderness, we have intimacy, we connect.
我们之间有温柔 有亲密 灵犀相通
You know? I swear.
是真的 我医誓
This is the best...
到目前为止…
I have ever had.
这是我有过最棒的
- Until now. - Aah!
- 直到这一刻 - 噢
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
- 噢 嗨 - 嗨
Richard told me he loved me.
理查刚刚告诉我他爱我
- Oh, my God! - I know!
- 天啊 - 是啊
Honey, that's great!
实在太棒了
- I know! - Ha, ha.
- 对啊 - 哈哈
- I just can't find... - Top drawer.
- 我只是找不到… - 最上面的抽屉
- Hurry. - Why? You need one too?
- 快点 - 为什么?你也要吗?
Oh, yeah.
没错
- Found them! - Whoo.
- 找到了 - 哇
There's only one.
只有一个
- Monica! - Hi.
- 摩妮卡 - 嗨
Uh, we'll be right there. We're just trying to decide something.
很快就好 我们要决定一点事情
Rachel?
瑞秋?
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- They're trying to decide something. - Good. Good, good.
- 她们只是要决定一点事情 - 很好
So is, um... So was your mustache... Did it used to be different?
那么…你的胡子 以前是不是不一样?
- No. - Oh.
- 没有 - 噢
How do you, uh, you know, keep it so neat?
你是怎么…保持得这么整齐?
- I have a little comb. - Oh.
- 我有把小梳子 - 噢
- What do you call that? - A mustache comb.
- 什么样的梳子? - 胡子梳
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I will do your laundry for one month.
好 我会洗你一个月的衣服
- No! - Okay, okay!
- 不要 - 好吧
I will, I will, I will...
我会 我会…
I will clean the apartment for two months.
我会打扫两个月的公寓
I'll give this to you now, if you tell me where we keep the dustpan.
我可以 马上给你 只要你告诉我畚箕放在哪里
So were you in Nam?
你有没有打过越战?
- Rock, paper, scissors? - Gotcha.
- 剪刀 石头 布? - 好
One, two, three.
一 二 三
- Yes! - Agh!
- 太好了 - 噢
- Ah! - Fine. Go have sex.
- 噢 - 好吧 去上床吧
No! You have got it completely wrong!
不对 你完全搞错了
John Savage was Deer Hunter, no legs.
约翰萨维奇演出 《越战猎鹿人》 他没有脚
Jon Voight was Coming Home, couldn't feel his legs.
强沃特演出《归返家园》 腿瘫痪了
No, you've got it totally the other way around, my friend. Jon Voight...
不对 你完全搞错了 强沃特…
- Honey? Ahem. - What? Oh.
- 亲爱的? - 干嘛?
- Shall we? - It's not gonna happen.
- 进去吧 - 今晚不可能了
They're doing it tonight. We can do it tomorrow.
今晚他们做 我们可以明天再做
Uh, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand...
下一次的时间表 可不可以先让我看看?
So when I woke up this morning...
我今天早上起来时…
he'd stolen all the insoles out of my shoes!
他偷走我所有鞋子的鞋垫
Why?
为什么?
He thinks I slept with his ex-girlfriend and killed his fish.
因为他认为我和他的前女友上床 而且杀掉他的鱼
Why would you kill his fish?
你为什么要杀掉他的鱼?
Because sometimes after you sleep with someone...
因为有时候你和某人睡过以后…
you have to kill a fish.
就得杀掉一条鱼
Chandler, honey...
钱德…
I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
Can we watch Joey's show now, please?
现在可以看乔伊的节目了吗?
- Yeah! - Wait. He's not here yet.
- 是啊 - 等等 他还没到
He's on the show, he knows what happens.
他有演出 他知道情节
I'm fine about my problem now, by the way.
对了 我不在乎我的问题了
Amber...
安珀…
I want you to know I'll always be there for you...
你需要的时候 永远有我在身边…
as a friend and as your brother.
我是你一辈子的朋友跟兄弟
Oh, Drake.
噢 德瑞克
Hard day, huh?
辛苦的一天吧?
- First the medical award, now this? - Yeah.
- 先是医学大奖 然后是这个? - 是啊
- Some guys are just lucky, I guess. Ha, ha. - Ha-ha-ha.
- 是呀 我猜有人天生好运 - 哈哈
Dr. Ramoray...
雷莫瑞医生
- report to first floor Emergency stat. - Hmm.
- 请到一楼急诊室报到 - 嗯
Well, then...
那么…
I, uh, guess that's me.
我想我得走了
Anyone else need to go on the elevator? Dr. Horton? Dr. Wong?
还有人要进电梯吗?荷医生?王医生?
No, no. They only said you.
不 他们只有说你
Oh, okay. All right.
噢 好吧
- I love you, Drake. - Yeah, whatever.
- 我爱你 德瑞克 - 随便啦
- Oh, no! - Drake, look out!
- 不 - 德瑞克 小心啊
- Did they just kill off Joey? - No!
- 他们让乔伊死掉? - 不会吧
Now maybe.
或许吧
Come on! Open up! We want to talk to you!
快点开门 我们要跟你说话
I don't feel like talking!
我不想说话
Come on! We care about you.
别这样 我们很关心你
- We're worried about you. - And some of us have to pee!
- 我们很担心你 - 有些人得尿尿
I'm sorry, Joey.
对不起 乔伊
Listen, sorry about your death. That really sucks.
很遗憾你死了 真的烂透了
- We came over as soon as we saw. - How could you not tell us?
- 我们一看到就赶过来了 - 你怎么没跟我们说?
I don't know. I was kind of hoping no one would ever find out.
我不知道 我希望 没有人会知道
Well, maybe they could find a way to bring you back.
或许他们有办法 让你活过来
No, they said that when they found my body, my brain was so smashed in...
不会的 他们说尸体的大脑 已经摔得稀巴烂了
that the only doctor who could've saved me was me.
唯一能救我的人是我
It's supposed to be some kind of irony.
还说这是某种讽刺之类的
But Joey, you're gonna be fine.
但是乔伊 你不会有事的
You don't need that show. It was just a dumb soap opera.
你不需要那个节目 那只是个蠢肥皂剧
This was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
这是我这辈子 最棒的事
Yes! I was going to incorporate that.
对 我正要说到那一点
Oh, good, here's Monica. She'll have something nice to say.
太好了 摩妮卡来了 她会说句好听的
Um, I straightened out your shower curtain so you won't get mildew.
我把你的浴帘拉直了 免得发霉
What? To me, that's nice.
干嘛?那是好事啊
It's gonna be okay. You know that.
不会有事的 你知道的
No, I don't.
我不知道
It's like you work your whole life for something...
这好像你奋斗了一辈子 追求某样东西…
and you think that when you get it...
当你以为你办到的时候…
it'll never be as good as you thought.
永远不会像你想像得那么好
But this so was.
不过这个是啊
It changed everything.
它改变了一切
Like, the other day, I got this credit card application...
前几天 我去申请信用卡…
and I was pre-approved!
我竟然被预先核淮
Huh? I've never been pre-approved for anything in my life!
我这辈子从没被预先核淮过
I'm sorry, man.
真的很遗憾
I don't know if this'll mean anything to you...
我不知道这样 对你有没有意义…
but you'll always be pre-approved with us.
但你在我们之中 永远都是预先核淮
No, that means nothing to me.
没有 一点意义都没有
Ahh!
Pecan sandy? Just made them.
要吃大胡桃饼吗?刚出炉的
Yeah, all right.
好啊
Are these raisins?
这是葡萄干吗?
Uh, sure, why not?
有何不可?
Listen, Eddie. Um, ahem.
听着 艾迪
I've been thinking about our living situation and, uh...
我想过我们目前 住在一起的情况了
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么?
I got a little surprise. Look. There's a new fishy.
我有个小惊喜 有条新的鱼
I named him, uh...
我把它命名为…
Chandler, you know, after you.
钱德 以你为名
Well, that's not even a real fish.
那根本不是条真的鱼
No, that's a Goldfish cracker.
那只是金鱼饼干
So, what's your point, man?
什么意思?
Okay, good night.
好 晚安了
You big freak of nature.
你这个大怪胎
- Aah. - Hey.
- 噢 - 嘿
Hey.
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Whoo. Brisk tonight. - Oh, man.
- 今晚好冷 - 是啊
- Let's never speak of this. - You got it.
- 这件事永远都不要提 - 没问题