老友记 第二季 Friends Season 2 第20集: 老黄狗死了 Old Yeller Dies

上映日期: 1,995

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 迈克尔·莱拜克

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Hey.
- What you guys doing? - Monica's making us watch Old Yeller.
- 你们在做什么? - 摩妮卡逼我们看《老黄狗》
Why are you guys upset? It's Old Yeller. It's a happy movie.
你们干嘛这么难过?它是《老黄狗》 非常快乐的电影
- What? - What are you talking about?
- 什么? - 你在胡说什么?
Come on. Happy family gets a dog.
少来了 幸福家庭养了一只狗
Frontier fun!
拓荒者过得很快乐
Pheebs, what about the end?
菲比 结局呢?
Oh, when Yeller saves the family from the wolf and everyone's happy?
老黄狗打败野狼 救了大家 大家都很快乐?
That's not the end.
结局不是那样的
Yeah-huh. That's when my mother would shut off the TV and say, "The end."
那时我妈会关掉电视说"剧终"
What about when he has rabies?
他得了狂犬症那一段呢?
He doesn't have rabies. He has babies.
他没得狂犬症 他是生了宝宝
That's what my mom said.
我妈是那么说的
Uh, Phoebe, I don't think she'd want you to see what's about to happen.
菲比 我想你妈不希望你看到 接下来要发生的事
Why? What's about to happen?
为什么?接下来会发生什么事?
I've never seen this part.
我没看过这个部分
Hey, Travis, what you doing with that gun?
嘿 崔维斯 你拿枪做什么?
Oh, no.
No, no, Travis, put down the gun.
不 崔维斯 把枪放下
No, no, he's your buddy. He's your Yeller.
不 他是你的好朋友 他是老黄狗
No! The end! The end!
不 剧终
Okay, what kind of a sick doggy snuff film is this?
好吧 这是哪门子的变态狗电影?
∮ So no one told you life was gonna be this way ∮
没有人告诉你活着有多累
∮ Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. ∮
上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘
∮ It's like you're always stuck in second gear ∮
寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累
∮ When it hasn't been your day, ∮
日复一日 年复一年
∮ your week, your month, or even your year ∮
时运不济 活着受罪
∮ but I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ When the rain starts to pour ∮
纵有狂风暴雨
∮ I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ Like I've been there before ∮
支持一如往昔
∮ I'll be there for you ∮
你我永不离弃
∮ 'Cause you're there for me too ∮
你我相偎相依
Have you guys eaten? Uh, Richard and I just finished, and we've got leftovers.
你们吃了吗?理查跟我刚吃过 我们有些剩菜
Chicken and potatoes.
鸡肉跟马铃薯
What am I wearing?
我穿什么?
Actually, nothing but rubber gloves.
事实上我只戴了橡胶手套
One of these times, you'll really be naked and we won't come over.
总有一天你会真的脱光衣服 但我们不会再冲过来了
I got a leg, three breasts and a wing.
我有一条腿 三块胸肉跟一只翅膀
How do you find clothes that fit?
你怎么买得到衣服穿?
Oh, hey, Monica? We got a question.
摩妮卡 我们有个问题
All right, yes, I see other women in the shower at the gym.
对 我在健身房淋浴间 看到别的女人
And no, I don't look.
不 我不会乱看
No, not that one.
不 不是那个问题
We're figuring out who to bring to the Knicks game.
我们在想该带谁去看《尼克队》比赛 有多一张票
Ross can't go, so it's between my friend Eric Prower, who has breath issues...
罗斯不能去 我们得在我的口臭朋友 艾力克普洛威
and Dan, with the poking. "Did you see that play?"
还有爱戳人的丹之间做选择 "你看到那一球了吗?"
"You want more beer? Is that Spike Lee?"
"还要喝啤酒吗?那是史派克李吗?"
Ha, ha, okay.
好了
Why don't you ask Richard?
你们何不问理查呢?
Uh, Richard, if you had an extra ticket to the Knicks game...
理查 如果你多了一张《尼克队》门票…
and you had to choose between a friend who smelled...
而你必须在有口臭的朋友…
and one who bruises you, who would you pick?
跟会戳伤你的朋友之间做选择 你会选谁呢?
Wow.
Being a huge Knicks fan myself...
我是超级《尼克队》球迷
I think you should take someone who's a huge Knicks fan.
我想你们该选 超级《尼克队》球迷一起去
Okay.
好吧
That's Eric.
就艾力克了
Glad to be of help. Matches.
很高兴能帮上忙 我去抽烟
I meant, why don't you take Richard to the game?
我是说你们何不约理查去看球赛?
Eh.
What?
什么?
- I don't know. - Come on!
- 我不知道 - 少来了
He keeps his fingers to himself, and he's always minty fresh.
他不会乱戳人 而且口气清新
Richard's really nice. Uh, we just don't know him really well.
理查人不错 但我们跟他不熟
Plus, he's old...
而且他很老
older than some people.
比一些人老
But, uh, younger than some buildings.
但比一些建筑物年轻
So what, he's a little older. Big deal.
那又怎么样?他年纪有点大 没什么大不了的
He's important to me.
他对我来说很重要
If you ask him, he might take you in his Jag.
如果你们问他 或许他会开捷豹跑车载你们去
How do we say yes...
我们要怎么答应她
and make it seem like it's not just to ride in the cool car?
同时装做我们不是为了想搭跑车?
Okay, this could be tough.
好吧 这可能有点难
Okay, okay, okay. Monica?
好吧 摩妮卡
We'll bring him, but only if he takes the Jaguar.
我们可以带他去 但他一定开捷豹跑车
Ooh, you almost had it.
你差点就成功了
No, no, you're fine. You're fine.
不 尿布没脏
- Hello, ha, ha. - Hey.
- 哈罗 - 嘿
Hi, honey. Oh.
甜心
You are not gonna believe what happened!
你们不会相信发生了什么事
We were playing on the floor, and he grabs the table...
我们在地上玩 他抓住桌子
and he pulls himself up!
自己站起来
He pulled himself up!
他自己站起来
Standing man!
他站起来了
I'm sorry you missed it, but I did tape it if you wanna see it.
我很遗憾你们错过了 如果你们想看 我都拍下来了
Uh, we know. He already did it last week.
我们知道 上星期他就会那么做
You can watch our tape if you want.
如果你要的话 你可以看我们的录影带
Ah, see, I don't believe this. I missed the first time of everything.
听着 我不敢相信 我错过所有的第一次
The first time he rolled over, the first time he crawled.
他第一次翻身跟爬行
What else? Has he spoken? Is he driving?
还有什么?他会说话或开车吗?
Does he have a favorite liqueur?
他有最喜欢的酒类饮料吗?
He is getting closer on the talking thing.
他就快会说话了
He can't quite say "mama" yet, but once he said "Yemen."
他还不会叫妈妈 但有一次他说"阿姆"
See, I don't know. I'm so sick of missing stuff.
我不知道 我厌倦了老是在错过
I want him for more than a day. I want him for a whole weekend.
我不只要陪他一天 我要陪他一整个周末
Listen. I feel...
听着 我认为…
That would be great.
那应该会很棒
Really? I had a whole speech prepared.
真的吗?我准备了一大套台词
Oh, shoot, that would've been fun.
真可惜 那应该会很有趣
Oh, look, did you just see that?
你们看到了吗?
Did you see? He just waved! He just waved!
你们看到了吗?他挥手了
He's never waved before!
他不曾挥过手
Yes, he has. Very good.
对 他挥过手 太棒了
- Hey. - Hey, Pheebs. What you got there?
- 嘿 - 嘿 菲比 你买了什么?
Love Story, Brian's Song and Terms of Endearment.
《爱的故事》 《挑战不可能》 跟《亲密关系》
Wow, all you need now is The Killing Fields...
加上《杀戮战场》
and some guacamole, and you got yourself a party!
跟一些酪梨酱 你就可以办派对了
I talked to my grandma about the Old Yeller incident...
我跟我外婆聊到《老黄狗》的事
and she said my mom used to not show us the ends of sad movies...
她说我妈不让我们看悲伤电影结局
to shield us from the pain and sadness.
不希望我们接触到痛苦与悲伤
You know, before she killed herself.
知道吗?就在她自杀前
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Where's Richard? Did you ditch him?
理查在哪里?你们甩了他?
After we stole his lunch money and gave him a wedgie.
在我们偷了他的午餐钱 还拉他的内裤之后
What's the matter with you? He's parking the car.
怎么了?他去停车
- Did you guys have fun? - Your boyfriend is so cool.
- 你们玩得开心吗? - 你男朋友太酷了
He let us drive his Jaguar. Joey for 12 blocks. Me for 15.
他让我们开着他的捷豹跑车 乔伊开了12条街 我是15条街
Wow.
He must like you best.
他一定最喜欢你
Oh, what about when he tipped the guy who showed us to our seats?
他给带位员小费那一段呢?
You never even saw the money.
根本没看到他拿出钱
Hey, Chandler, thanks for showing us to our seats.
钱德 谢谢你帮我们带位
Ha, ha, you're welcome. Hey, Joey, thanks for parking the car.
不客气 乔伊 谢谢你帮忙停车
No problem, ha, ha.
不客气
- Hey, Chandler... - I think they get it.
- 钱德 - 我想她们了解了
There's the man!
大英雄来了
Hey.
- Hey, you're getting better. - Huh? Ha, ha.
- 你越来越厉害了 - 哈哈
I'm gonna keep this.
我要留下这个
Okay.
好吧
He kept my dollar.
他把我的钱拿走了
Your first weekend without Ben. What are you doing?
你们第一次离开班去度周末 你们要做什么?
Ah, we're going to colonial Williamsburg.
我们要去参观殖民时期的威廉斯堡
A woman I went to college with is the first female blacksmith there.
我念大学时认识的一个女孩 是那里的第一位女铁匠
They're a little behind the times in colonial Williamsburg.
殖民时期的威廉斯堡 有点跟不上时代
Ha, ha. Well, look, I better go before Mommy starts weeping.
听着 我得走了 不然妈妈要哭了
- We love you. - Bye, Mommy.
- 我们爱你 - 再见 妈妈
Have a good time.
好好玩吧
Okay, Ben.
好吧 小班
- Ross. - Yeah?
- 罗斯 - 什么?
Look.
快看
Joey, do you know we can see you from here?
乔伊 你知道我们在这里能看到你吗?
How come Richard looks cooler with one of these?
为什么理查这么做就是比我酷?
You may wanna light it and lose the spatula.
或许你得先点雪茄 然后放下铲子
It's cute, you trying to be more like Richard.
那真的很可爱 你试着模仿理查
Not like him, per se.
我不是在学他
Just not unlike him.
只是不想跟他不一样
It's the artist formerly known as Chandler.
他是之前名为钱德的艺人
I'm just trying something here, you know?
我是在尝试新造型
Why didn't you grow a mustache?
为什么你不留胡子?
Oh, we flipped for it.
我们丢铜板决定
I got the cigar, he got the mustache.
我抽到雪茄 他抽到胡子
If we both grew them, we'd look like dorks.
如果我们两个都留胡子 看起来会很像呆瓜
You really sidestepped that land mine.
你们真的不像呆瓜
I promised Richard we'd meet downstairs.
我答应理查到楼下跟他碰面
You're meeting Richard?
你们跟理查有约?
- Ranger game. - Didn't he tell you?
- 《游骑兵队》比赛 - 他没跟你说吗?
He said he was going out with the guys. I didn't know that was you.
他说他要跟朋友出去 我不知道他是指你们
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
- We're the guys! - We're the guys!
- 我们是朋友 - 我们是朋友
With that mustache, he reminds me of Aunt Sylvia.
他留胡子的样子 让你想起席薇亚阿姨?
Thank you!
没错
(中央咖啡厅)
- Hi, we're visiting. - Yay.
- 嗨 我们来了 - 嗨
It's Ben and his dada.
小班跟爸爸
Dada.
爸爸
- Can you say "dada"? - Aw.
- 你会叫爸爸吗? - 噢
I'm telling your mommies you said it, so you might as well.
我跟你的妈妈们说你会说 所以你非说不可
- No luck, huh? - No.
- 运气不好? - 没错
A while ago, I got a "seh" out of him...
刚刚我听到他说二
which I thought might turn into "seh-condary caregiver," but...
我以为他是说第二照顾者 可是…
Would you, uh, hold him for a sec? I gotta take this off.
你能帮我抱抱他吗?我得把包包放好
- Oh, yeah, sure, okay. - There we go.
- 好的 没问题 - 来吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm holding Ben.
我在抱小班
Yeah, well, he's a baby, not a bomb.
对 他是小宝宝 不是炸弹
Okay.
好的
Hold him like you'd hold a football.
像抱足球一样抱着他
This is how I would hold a football.
我都是这样抱足球的
Here. Here. There we go.
来吧 好了
Sorry, I'm not very good with babies. I haven't been around them.
抱歉 我不太会带小孩 我一直跟小孩没什么接触
- I mean, you know, since I was one. - Ha, ha.
- 我是说从我一岁后 - 哈哈
- It's all right. No big deal. - Really?
- 没关系 没什么大不了的 - 真的吗?
You'll feel different when it's our baby.
我相信我们生了孩子后 你会有不一样的想法
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
You think about stuff like that?
你想过那种事了?
Uh, yeah. I mean...
对 我是说…
Actually, I kind of think that we'll have two babies.
事实上我想我们得生两个
Two babies?
生两个?
You know, a boy and a girl.
你知道的 一男一女
Hopefully, the girl will come first, so Ben won't feel competitive.
我希望先生女儿 小班才不会有竞争压力
Then what's gonna happen?
之后呢?
We won't wanna raise kids in the city, so we'll move to Scarsdale.
我们不想让孩子们在城市里长大 所以我们会搬到史卡戴尔
Scar... Uh-huh.
史卡... 嗯-哼
We'll be far enough from our parents so we don't have to see them...
我们可以远离我们的爸妈 不必看到他们
but close enough that they can babysit.
但距离也够近 他们能来当保姆
And yes, I know the taxes are a little higher than Nassau County...
对 我知道税率比拿索郡高
but the school system's great.
但学区非常不错
Wow! Ha, ha.
哇 哈哈
Wow, that's great! Great!
那真的太棒了
- Okay, wow! You know what? - Hmm?
- 好吧 你知道吗? - 嗯?
I'm off my break now. So, uh...
我的休息时间结束了
Um, here. You take this.
来吧 你抱着他
And, um...
还有 恩...
I'm gonna go pour these very nice people some coffee.
我要去帮这些非常好的人倒咖啡
Okay.
好吧
Look at that. I don't have a pot.
看吧 我没拿咖啡壶
I don't have a pot. Maybe I've got one at home.
我没拿咖啡壶 或许我把咖啡壶放在家里
Or in Scarsdale. Hey, is that a door?
或是放在史卡戴尔了 那是门吗?
Rach.
瑞秋
- Hey. - Hey, Pheebs. What's happening?
- 嘿 - 菲比 怎么样啊?
Oh, okay, murder, cancer, soccer teams eating each other in the Andes.
杀人 癌症 足球队在安地斯山脉吃掉彼此
- You watched the movies? - Uh-huh.
- 你看了电影? - 呃
What is happening to the world?
这个世界是怎么了?
I mean... No, no, because E.T. Leaves...
我是说…不 因为E.T.离开了
and Rocky loses. Charlotte dies.
洛基输了 夏绿蒂死了
Charlotte who?
哪个夏绿蒂?
With the web. The spider.
织网的那个 蜘珠夏绿蒂
She dies. She has babies and dies.
他死了 他生下宝宝后就死了
It's like, "Welcome home from the hospital." Thud!
那像是"欢迎出院回家" 然后他死了
You wanna feel better?
你想觉得开心点吗?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 对 - 好吧
Here. Watch this.
拿去吧 看这个
It's a Wonderful Life. Yes, I've heard of this.
《风云人物》 我听过这部电影
So you can't lose. It's there in the title.
你一定会喜欢 片名说明了一切
Wonderfulness is baked right in.
剧情保证美好
I fell for that with Pride of the Yankees.
我被《洋基之光》骗了
I thought I'd see a film about Yankee pride.
我以为电影描述《洋基队》的光荣
And boom! The guy gets Lou Gehrig's disease.
结果是主角得了路贾里格症
Uh, the guy was Lou Gehrig. Didn't you kind of see it coming?
主角就是路贾里格 你没发现吗?
Watch that. It'll restore all your faith in humanity.
看一下那部电影 它会让你恢复对人性的信心
Hey, big guy. Game time.
嘿 大英雄 比赛时间
- Hey! Be right there! - There's a game?
- 嘿 马上到 - 有比赛?
I just got my Pik-Up Stiks back from the shop.
对 我刚去买了戳戳棒
Bring your nerves of steel.
有种放马过来
It's the basketball playoffs.
是篮球季后赛
Um, I appreciate this, but you don't have to hang out with them for me.
我真的很高兴 但你不必看在我的面子上陪他们
They have each other.
他们有彼此的陪伴
Oh, no, honey. I mean, don't worry.
不 甜心 别担心
I like hanging out with them. They're different than my other friends.
我喜欢跟他们在一起 他们跟我其他的朋友不一样
They don't start sentences with "You know who just died shoveling snow?"
他们不会一开始就说 "你知道谁在铲雪时死掉了吗?"
All right, that's great. Then just go.
好吧 太棒了 快去吧
Go Knicks!
加油 《尼克队》
- Uh, it's the college playoffs. - Oh.
- 是大学篮球季后赛 - 噢
- Then, go Vassar! - Uh, they're not in it.
- 那么加油 瓦萨学院 - 他们没有晋级季后赛
- Okay, then just go. - Okay.
- 好吧 那么快去吧 - 好的
Ugh, why does this bother me so much?
为什么我觉得很困扰?
I'm not one of those people who wants to spend 24 hours a day together.
我不是那种想每天24小时 都黏在一起的人
Sure.
当然
He just doesn't have much free time. What do I do?
只是他的空闲时间不多 我该怎么办?
Does it matter? You'll just die or divorce or blow your pet's head off.
那重要吗?反正你会死掉 离婚或轰掉宠物的头
- Ugh! - Me too!
- 恩 - 我也是
Rachel, I got a question. Richard made plans again with the guys...
瑞秋 我有个问题 理查又跟他们做计划了…
Ross made plans for the century.
罗斯计划了整个世纪
I'm gonna go read Cosmo. Maybe there's something helpful in it.
我要去看女性杂志 或许里面提供了一些好方法
If not, I can learn how to do a bikini wax with leftover Christmas candles.
就算没有 我可以学着 用剩下的圣诞节蜡烛做比基尼除毛
Okay.
好吧
What happened back there?
刚刚到底是怎么一回事?
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你来告诉我吧
One minute I'm holding Ben, then I've got two kids...
前一分钟我像抱足球一样抱着小班 后来发现我会有两个孩子
I'm living in Scarsdale complaining about taxes!
住在史卡戴尔 抱怨税率问题
Well, I'm sorry. I think about stuff.
对不起 我会想很多事
You're at work, you're assembling bones, your mind wanders.
我在工作 组合骨头 思绪开始奔腾
You've planned out the next 20 years. We've dated for six weeks!
你为未来二十年做计划 我们才开始交往六星期
You never think about our future?
难道你没想过我们的未来吗?
I think about whose apartment we'll sleep at tomorrow...
对 我会想明天要到谁家过夜
and where we'll have dinner next Saturday!
下星期六要到哪里吃晚餐
I do not think about our children's names!
我不会去想我们孩子的名字
You know what our children's names will be?
你知道我们孩子的名字?
Ha, ha, no.
哈哈 不知
No, I mean, you know. I read a book, and there was a girl named Emily.
不 我看过一本书 里面有个女孩叫艾蜜莉
And I thought that might be good.
我觉得那会是个好名字
What was the book?
哪本书?
The Big Book of Children's Names.
《儿童命名宝典》
Okay. Ross, Ross.
好吧 罗斯
Okay, listen.
听我说
What we have is amazing.
我们的关系非常棒
But I do not want everything decided for me!
但我不要别人帮我决定人生
I spent my whole life like that.
我一直都过着那样的生活
It's what I had with Barry. That's a reason I left.
巴瑞跟我就是那样 所以我才会离开
I like not knowing right now.
现在我不想那样
Sorry if that scares you, but if you wanna be with me, deal with that!
抱歉吓到你了 但想跟我在一起 你就得接受
- Okay, fine! - Thank you!
- 好吧 - 谢谢
- We're not done! - I didn't know that.
- 我还没有说完 - 我不知道
You're with a guy who won't stop planning his future with you.
跟你在一起的男人 一直在计划他跟你的未来
He knows we'll end up together.
他知道我们一定会在一起
If that scares you, tough! You'll have to deal with that.
如果那吓坏了你 你必须接受
- I will! - Good, because I love you!
- 我会的 - 很好 因为我爱你
Oh, yeah? I love you too!
是吗?我也爱你
- That's the first time we've said that! - Yes.
- 那是我们第一次那么说 - 对
- I'm gonna kiss you! - You better!
- 我要吻你 - 快来吧
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Oh, thanks for the great movie tip.
谢谢你推荐的电影
- Did you like it? - Oh, yeah.
- 你喜欢吗? - 对
I don't know if I was happier when George Bailey destroyed the business...
我不知道我比较喜欢 乔治巴里毁了家族企业
or, um, Donna Reed cried or when the pharmacist made his ear bleed.
还是唐娜里德哭泣 或药剂师害他的耳朵流血
I'll give you the ear thing, but wasn't the ending wonderful?
我能了解你不喜欢耳朵那一段 但结局不是很棒吗?
I didn't watch it. I was too depressed.
我没看完 我太沮丧了
It kept getting worse! It should've been called:
剧情越来越可怕 它应该叫:
"It's a Sucky Life, And Just When You Think It Can't Suck Anymore, It Does!"
《去他的鬼人生 你不会相信人生就是这么惨》
Kick, save! And...
踢球 救球 还有…
denied!
挡球
He gets it back. Pass to the middle, lines it up and bam!
他接到球 越过中线 带球
Yes!
太棒了
Could that shot be any prettier?
那一球很漂亮吧?
Man, you are incredible.
天啊 你真的太厉害了
We had a table in college.
念大学时我们有手足球
Oh, really? I didn't know they had foosball in the 1800s.
真的吗?我不知道1800年代有手足球
Nice mustache. At puberty, that thing will really kick in.
很不错的胡子 到了青春期后你的胡子会变多
Not to sound too Florence Henderson, but dinner's on the table.
甜心 我知道这很煞风景 但晚餐准备好了
One more point.
再一分就好
Score!
得分
- Now can we go? - Uh...
- 可以走了吗? - 呃
That's why we don't let her play.
所以我们才不让她玩
- Is everything all right? - Mm-hm.
- 没事吧? - 恩
Uh-oh.
啊-哦
Oh, hey, don't be mad at him. It's our fault.
别生他的气 那都是我们的错
I'm sorry we've been hogging his time.
抱歉我们一直拉着他
He's just really great to hang out with.
跟他在一起真的很好玩
- Well... - No, seriously.
- 那个嘛 - 不 真的
We just talked about this. He is so much cooler than our dads.
我们谈过这个 他比我们的爸爸酷多了
Our dads are okay and all, but Richard is just...
我们的爸爸还不错 但理查是…
Ow, ow, ow. What are you kicking me for?
你干嘛踢我?
Huh? I'm trying to talk here.
我在说话
Uh, you guys see me as a dad?
你们把我当成爸爸?
- Oh, yeah. - No!
- 对 - 不
No.
You're just clearly not familiar with our young persons' vernacular.
显然你不了解年轻人的词汇
When we say "dad," we mean "buddy."
我们说"爸爸" 事实上是指 "好兄弟"
- We mean "pal." - Uh-huh, yeah.
- 我们是说"好朋友" - 对
No, seriously. Joey's my dad.
不 真的 乔伊是我爸
Monica's my dad.
摩妮卡是我爸
I've even got some dads down at work.
我在公司里还有一些爸爸
That's fine.
那真的很棒
Well, your other dad and I are gonna go have a romantic evening.
你们的另一个爸爸跟我 要一起度过浪漫夜晚
I'll just see you kids around.
后会有期
Nighty-night.
晚安
- You're not a dad! - You're not a dad!
- 你不是爸爸 - 你不是爸爸
I can't believe you got us into trouble.
我不敢相信你害我们惹上麻烦
So are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
没事
Just...
我只是…
I feel like I'm about a hundred.
我觉得自己像是有一百岁了
I thought I was just one of the guys.
我以为我跟他们一样年轻
Come here.
过来
I'll make you feel like one of the guys.
我会让你变年轻
Mm.
For a really cool guy, you suck at foosball.
就一个酷男人来说 你的手足球技巧逊呆了
I was killing them.
你在说什么?我痛宰他们
- Yeah, well they suck too. - Ha, ha.
- 对 他们也很逊 - 哈哈
Hmm.
You take the poopy diaper and put it in the poopy diaper pail.
将便便尿布放在便便尿布桶里
Calling it a "poopy diaper" doesn't make this process any cuter.
叫它便便尿布 不会让这个过程变可爱
- Hello. - It's us.
- 谁啊? - 我们回来了
Come on up.
快上来
I'll get his stuff together.
我去帮他收拾东西
Okay, we can do this now, can't we, Ben?
好吧 现在我们可以那么做 对吧?小班
Yes, we can.
对 我们可以的
There! I did it!
好了 我办到了
Ha, ha, I did it!
我办到了
Ooh, look at that!
看吧
Oh, it stays on and everything.
完全没有掉下来
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I'm sorry. What did you just say? Did you just say "hi"?
对不起 你说什么?你说"嗨"吗?
Oh, my God! Ross? Ben just said hi!
天啊 罗斯 小班刚刚说"嗨"
- What? - Ben just said hi!
- 什么? - 小班说 "嗨"
What, the word "hi"?
什么?他说"嗨"?
No, my Uncle Hi.
不 他在叫海叔
Great! And I missed that too. I miss everything!
太棒了 我又错过了 我错过了一切
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I just bring it out in him.
对不起 我想我让他有感觉
- Where is he? - We missed you.
- 他在哪里? - 我们想你
We missed you so much! Come here, Ben, ha, ha.
我们好想你 快过来 小班
Guess what? Ben just said his first word.
你们猜怎么了?小班说了第一个字
What did he say?
他说什么?
Something about hi.
他说嗨
- That's so exciting! - Mommy's so proud of you!
- 那真的太棒了 - 妈妈以你为荣
Hi. Hi?
嗨…?
You know, actually, it's more like, hi!
比较像是嗨
- Hi? - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
This could go on for a while.
这可能得花点时间
You're right. We've got a cab waiting.
你说的对 计程车还在等我们
Well, this was fun.
这真的很有趣
We should do it again sometime, Ben. What do you say?
我们下次再来玩吧 小班 你觉得如何?
Okay.
好的
- All right, so I've got him? - Tuesday.
- 好吧 我何时能去接他? - 星期二
Bye, you guys.
大家再见
- Take care. - Bye, Ben.
- 保重 - 再见 小班
Bye.
再见
Did he just say "bye"?
他说再见吗?
He said bye!
他说再见
You said... He said bye to me!
你说…他跟我说再见
- Yes, he did! - Oh.
- 对 没错 - 噢
Suddenly I'm seeing him go off to college!
突然间我有种他要去念大学的感觉
We've gotta go. We've got that cab downstairs.
我们得走了 计程车还在楼下等
See you later.
再见
- Bye. - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
- Oh! - Ha, ha.
- 噢 - 哈哈
- Bye. - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
Bye.
再见
Oh.
Wow. Look at this nice deep hole I dug. Hey, Bert...
哇 看看我挖的这个大洞 柏特
isn't this a nice hole here?
这个洞很漂亮吧?
Okay, ahem.
好的 恩
Ben, this is the part where Ernie buries Bert in the sand and can't find him.
小班 这时厄尼把柏特埋在沙里 然后找不到他
Now, I've looked ahead on the tape, and he does find him again.
我用快转看过录影带 后来他又找到他
But before that happens, there's some rough going for a while.
在那之前 发生了一些不好的事
But I think we can handle it.
我想我们应该可以应付
And there's just the alphabet, but we know that ends well, so...
还有字母歌 我们知道结局一定会很快乐
Here we go.
来吧
Bert? Bert?
柏特?柏特?
Bert?
柏特?
What happened to my friend Bert? He was here just a moment ago.
我朋友柏特怎么了?刚刚他还在这里
Oh, no! My old friend Bert is lost.
不 我的老朋友柏特不见了
- Mm. - I'm so glad you're here.
- 恩 - 我很高兴你在这里