老友记 第三季 Friends Season 3 第21集: 鸡同鸭讲 The One with the Chick and the Duck

上映日期: 1,996

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Gail Mancuso

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
So whose idea was it to put everybody in the diner on skates?
谁想出要餐馆的人都穿上溜冰鞋的点子
Some idiot customer put a suggestion in the suggestion box.
某个白痴客人投书意见箱
- Oh, my God. They took my idea. - That was you?
- 天啊 他们接受我的建议 - 是你干的
Yeah.
Okay, there you go.
好了 来吧
Rachel, I made you a cocoa.
瑞秋 我帮你泡了一杯可可亚
Oh, that's so... Aah!
那真的是…
- Oh, my God. Are you guys okay? - You all right?
- 天啊 你们没事吧 - 你没事吧
Oh, my.
天啊
# So no one told you life was gonna be this way #
# 没有人告诉你活着有多累 #
# Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. #
# 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘 #
# It's like you're always stuck in second gear #
# 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累 #
# When it hasn't been your day, #
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
# your week, your month, or even your year #
# 时运不济 活着受罪 #
# but I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# When the rain starts to pour #
# 纵有狂风暴雨 #
# I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# Like I've been there before #
# 支持一如往昔 #
# I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# 'Cause you're there for me too #
# 你我相偎相依 #
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
You know, with that goatee, you kind of look like Satan.
留起山羊胡 你看起来蛮像撒旦的
Oh, so that's why the priest threw holy water on me.
所以神父朝我洒圣水
Okay, listen, you have to cheer up.
听着 你得打起精神
Okay? You should come out with Ross and me.
好吗 你该跟我及罗斯一起出去玩
I mean, anything is better than sitting around here crying all day about Kate.
那总比整天坐在这里为了凯特哭泣还好
Hey, I was crying because...
我会哭是因为…
Because nobody believed Quincy's theory, okay?
因为没有人相信昆西的理论 好吗
Hey. I'm gonna be on TV.
我要上电视了
- No way. - Yeah.
- 不可能 - 对
They're putting together this panel to talk about these fossils they found in Peru.
他们要找专家讨论在秘鲁发现的化石
The Discovery Channel's gonna film it.
探索频道要来录影
Oh, my God. Heh. Who's gonna watch that?
天啊 谁会看那种节目
- Thanks. You ready to go? - Yeah.
- 谢了 可以出门了吗 - 当然
Ahem, I saw a girl with that vest.
我看过一个女孩穿那件背心
Thanks.
谢了
- Most of us think of chocolate bunnies and baskets as traditional Easter gifts.
多数人觉得巧克力兔子跟篮子是传统复活节礼物
Some people insist on giving live chicks as presents.
有些人坚持送活的小鸡当礼物
Unfortunately, the sad fact remains...
不幸地是事实上
...that most of these little guys won't live to see the Fourth of July.
这些小家伙活不过国庆日
Because as a result of improper care, they will be dead.
因为照顾不周 他们都会死掉
You guys got any of those baby chicks?
你们有卖小鸡
Because I was watching this, uh, commercial on TV...
我看到电视广告
...and, man, those things are cute.
天啊 那些小鸡好可爱
(月光餐馆)
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Oh, Pete, you're back. Hey, check this out.
彼特 你回来了 快来看看这个
Wow. Skates. Ha, ha.
哇 溜冰鞋
Wow. You're a lot sturdier than Chandler. He crumbled like a piece of paper.
你比钱德壮多了 他真的是跟纸片人差不多
So how was your trip?
你一路还顺风吗
- Well... - Oh, what did you bring me?
- 还可以 - 你帮我带了什么
Aw, hotel toiletries from Japan. Oh.
日本饭店的沐浴用品
These are gonna go in my permanent collection.
我会把它们列为永久收藏品
- You want some coffee? - Sure, that'd be great.
- 你要喝咖啡吗 - 当然要
Okay.
好吧
Regular or decaf?
一般或无咖啡因
- Uh, whichever's closest. - All right.
- 最近的就可以了 - 好的
- Okay. - So ask me what I did today.
- 好吧 - 问我今天做了什么
So, what did you do today, Pete?
今天你做了什么
I bought a restaurant, and I would like you to be the chef.
我买了一家餐厅 想雇用你当主厨
What? Oh.
什么
Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant?
你能相信他为我买了一家餐厅吗
What a jerk. You want me to kick his ass?
真是个混蛋 你要我踢他屁股吗
I mean, this has been my dream since I got my first Easy-Bake Oven...
这一直是我的梦想 自从我买了第一个快速烤箱
...and opened Easy-Monica's Bakery.
开了第一家快速摩妮卡面包店后
I mean, I would kill for this job. I mean, I can totally do this job...
我是说我能胜任这份工作 这份工作难不了我
...and God knows I've paid my dues. Ugh.
天知道我已经受够了
But Pete's just doing this because he has a crush on me.
但彼特会这么做是因为他喜欢我
- And you're still not attracted to him at all? - Mm. No.
- 你还是对他没感觉 - 没错
I mean, how could I accept a restaurant from him? I can't.
我怎么能接受他送我餐厅 我没办法
I couldn't even accept a necklace from Stu Vincent in the seventh grade.
我念七年级时 就没办法收下史都文森送我的项链
Yeah, Mon, that was totally different. He was your health teacher.
摩妮卡 那不一样 他是你的健康教育老师
What, honey?
怎么了甜心
Ow, my side still hurts from when you crashed into me yesterday.
自从昨天你撞到我后 我的肋骨一直痛到现在
- Oh, God, I'm so sorry. - I know. Ow.
- 天啊 我好抱歉 - 我知道
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey, you guys. Guess what.
美女们 猜猜怎么了
Got a job on a riverboat?
你要到观光游轮工作
You know what? I didn't wear this suit for a year because you hated it.
你知道吗 因为你很讨厌它 所以我一年没穿这套西装
Guess what. You're not my girlfriend anymore, so...
你猜怎么了 你不再是我的女朋友了
Oh, I see. So this suit is making a point.
我懂了 你用这套西装发表宣言
Now that you're on your own, you're free to look as stupid as you'd like.
现在你是单身 你有耍呆的自由
You like it, right?
你很喜欢 对吧
Absolutely. I like it even more on you than I did on Colonel Sanders.
当然 我觉得你穿上它比肯德基爷爷帅多了
Huh. Ross, Ross, I'm kidding. Come here.
罗斯 我是开玩笑的 快回来
- What were you gonna tell us? - Was it how you invented the cotton gin?
- 你要跟我们说什么 - 你怎么发明轧棉机的
Okay, goodbye.
好吧 再见
So, um, after you put the suggestion in the box...
你投书意见箱后
...how long did it take for the roller-skating thing to happen?
餐馆多久后要大家穿上溜冰鞋
Um, about three months.
大约三个月
Okay, so I guess that's about, uh, two weeks...
好吧 我想再过两星期
...before the topless thing kicks in.
就可以看到上空服务生了
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
I got you something. Open it. Open it.
我买了一样东西要送你 快打开
Okay.
好吧
It's a chicken.
是一只鸡
It's cute, huh?
很可爱吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You guys, do you know anything about chicks?
你们了解鸡吗
Fowl? No.
了解鸡 不
Women? No.
了解女人 不
Okay, well, they are a huge responsibility.
好吧 这是一份重责大任
Especially at this age. They require constant care.
特别是在这个年龄 他们随时都需要照顾
They need just the right food and lots and lots of love.
他们需要正确的食物 还有许多的爱
Oh, well, no problem there.
没问题
Easy, Lenny.
别激动 兄弟
So, I mean, have you thought about it?
我想问你考虑过了吗
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 问题是这样的
Oh, no. Not "the thing." I hate "the thing."
不 别那么说 我讨厌你那么说
What's "the thing"?
有什么问题呢
I can't do it.
我没办法那么做
I'm sorry. I wish I could...
对不起 我真的很想答应
...but, um, see, you have these feelings for me.
听着 你暗恋我
Wait, wait, wait. That's what you're worried about?
等一下 你在担心那个
If that's the problem, we've got no problem.
如果那是问题 我们之间没有问题
I was gonna tell you this over dinner, but I met somebody else, on my trip.
不 我打算在吃晚餐时告诉你 出差时我认识一个女孩
Her name's Ann. She's a journalist. Uh, we met on the plane.
她叫作安 她是个记者 我们在飞机上认识
She asked me if she could finish off my peanuts.
她问我可不可以吃掉我的花生
I thought she said something else. We had a big laugh.
我以为她是指别的东西 我们哈哈大笑
Yeah, I just... I mean, I got tired of waiting.
我只是厌倦了等待
Oh, that's great. I mean, I'm sorry, but I'm so happy for you.
那真的很棒 我是说对不起 但我为你感到高兴
- And now I can work for you. - I guess you can.
- 现在我能为你工作了 - 我想是的
Oh, my God. Oh, this is incredible. Oh.
天啊 这太不可思议了
All right. You know what? I'm just gonna roll right into that office and quit.
好吧 你知道吗 我得进办公室提出辞呈
- All right. - Okay.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Could you give me a little push? - Yeah, sure.
- 你能帮我推一把吗 - 没问题
- Good luck. - I'm quitting. Woo-hoo!
- 祝你好运 - 我要辞职了
I'm okay. I'm all right.
我没事 没问题的
Wow. That's exciting. You went to Japan, made up a woman.
那真的太棒了 你去了日本 编出一个假女友
What?
什么
I'm just saying, this woman, I mean, she's fictitious, no?
我是说这个女人 是你编出来的 对吧
- Why would you say that? - You're still into Monica.
- 为什么你要那么说 - 因为你还是喜欢摩妮卡
So you told her there's somebody else so she'd agree to work with you.
所以你跟她说你有了别人 她会答应跟你合作
Because you figure, if you spend time together, maybe something might happen.
因为你认为只要有点时间相处 或许她会喜欢上你
You're good. You're good.
你很厉害 你很厉害
Yeah. No, I'm fairly intuitive. And psychic.
对 不 我的直觉很准 还有通灵能力
It's a substantial gift.
那是老天爷的赏赐
Listen, can you promise me that you won't tell her, though?
听着 你能答应我不会告诉她吗
Absolutely. Oh, I promise. Tell her what?
当然 我保证 跟她说什么
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
No, I'm serious. I mean, I'm intuitive, but my memory sucks.
不 我是认真的 我的直觉很准 但记忆力超差
Okay, but this is the last time.
好吧 这是最后一次
With a chick-chick here And a chick-chick there
小鸡这边跑跑 那边跑跑
Here a chick, there a chick Everywhere a chick-chick
这边跑 那边跑 到处跑
Chicken
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
How's she doing?
她还好吗
She?
Well, yeah. Don't you think it's a she?
对 你不觉得他应该是女的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't tell. Whatever it was, went back in too quickly.
我看不出来 不论他是男是女 他的那里很快就缩回去了
Anyway, I gotta change. I'm meeting some of the cast for drinks.
总之我得去换衣服 我要跟一些演员碰面喝酒
Excuse me?
你说什么
What?
什么
I stayed home from work while you were at rehearsal...
我待在家里 让你去彩排
...so somebody could be here with our chick.
只为了有人能留在家里照顾小鸡
Hey. Who was up from 2:00 this morning until 5:00 this morning...
是谁今天凌晨两点到五点没睡
...trying to get her back to sleep?
试着哄他睡觉呢
You don't think I get up when you get up?
你以为你起床时我还在睡吗
Oh, here it comes.
你又来了
Yes. Here it comes. I'm stuck here all day.
对 我又来了 我整天被关在家里
And then you come in and spend two seconds with us...
你一进门 陪了我们两秒钟
...and then expect to go off gallivanting with your friends?
然后你要出门跟朋友花天酒地
Well, I don't think so, mister.
我想那是不对的 先生
Hey. I need to relax, okay? I was working all day.
我需要放轻松 好吗 我工作了一整天
And you don't think taking care of our chick is work?
你不觉得照顾小鸡也是工作
That's not what I said. Okay, I just meant...
我不是那个意思 好吧 我是说…
I know what you meant.
我了解你的意思
Did you notice that ever since we got this chick...
你有发现自从有了小鸡后
...we've been fighting a lot more than we used to?
我们吵得比以前厉害吗
I don't know, maybe we weren't ready to have a chick.
我不知道 或许我们还没准备好要养小鸡
I'll take her back tomorrow.
明天我会送他回去
You think we'll get our 3 bucks back?
你觉得我们能拿回三块钱吗
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Oh. Hey.
Listen, I have that TV thing in, like, two hours, and I need your help.
听着 两小时后我要录影 我需要你们帮忙
Okay, what do you think? This blue suit or this brown one?
好吗 你们觉得如何 蓝色或棕色西装
Well, the brown one brings out your eyes.
棕色能衬托你的眼睛
But your butt looks great in the blue one.
但你的屁股比较适合穿蓝色的
Really?
真的吗
Wow. That aspirin dance really works.
阿斯匹灵舞真的有用
Oh, my God. Is that still?
天啊 你还是会…
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
- 不 才怪 - 我很好
- Rach. - Look, I'm fine.
- 瑞秋 - 看吧 我很好
Watch. Look at that. Uh-oh.
看吧 看我的
Okay, okay. Look, you've got to go to a doctor, okay?
好吧 听着 你得去看医生
No, I have to get ready and go to a dinner at my boss's house.
不 我得准备到我老板家吃晚餐
Very big deal. There's people there that I have to meet.
那很重要 我得跟一些人见面
Yeah, and I'm sure you're gonna make a great impression. "Hi, I'm Rachel.
我相信你会让大家留下深刻印象 "嗨 我是瑞秋•葛林"
It's nice to meet you."
"幸会"
Come on, you probably have a broken rib.
少来了 你可能断了一根肋骨
Well, I will go to the hospital tomorrow. It'll still be broken then.
明天我会去医院 到时候我的肋骨还是断的
But you know, I could use a hand getting ready.
但我需要人帮我做准备
- Rachel. - Look, either help me or go.
- 瑞秋 - 听着 不帮我就滚出去
Fine. I'll go.
好吧 我走就是
Okay, but before you go, could you help me first?
好吧 在你滚出去前 能先帮帮我吗
Sure. I'll help you.
好吧 我帮你就是了
Oh, good. Good.
太好了
Do you guys know how to get a chick out of a VCR?
你们知道怎么把小鸡从录影机里拿出来吗
You know what? I cannot do this with my left hand.
你知道吗我没办法用左手这么做
Would you please help me with this too?
你能帮我画眼影吗
- Okay. Let's use this brush. - Okay.
- 好吧 我们用这支刷子 - 好的
- This stuff? All right. - Yeah. Careful.
- 这个吗 好吧 - 对 小心
Light. Okay, you know, just sweep it across the lid.
轻一点 只要轻轻抹过眼皮
- Okay, just sweep it. - Okey-dokey.
- 好的 抹过去 - 好的
- Oh. Hey. - Sorry.
抱歉
- Ha, ha. That's poking me in the eye. - Ha, ha.
- 你戳到我的眼睛 - 抱歉
I'm sorry. Close, close, close.
抱歉 闭上眼睛
- Okay, just sweep it. - I'm sweeping.
- 抹过去 - 我抹过去了
- Right. - Sweep, sweep...
- 对 - 抹过去…
Okay, now make it even, because we don't...
平均一点 因为我不要…
- What? - We don't want it...
- 什么 - 我不要…
I don't want it to be too much. I want it to be subtle.
我不想化得太浓 低调一点就好
You know, you don't wear enough of this.
你画再多都不够
Since when...? Since when do you think I don't wear enough of this?
从什么时候开始你觉得我需要化妆了
Well, I... Close your eye. I just think you're gonna like this better because...
闭上眼睛 我想你会比较喜欢这样 因为…
- Close, close. - Blow it.
- 闭上眼睛 - 吹一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Because, um, I think this will make you a little more sophisticated.
因为我觉得这会让你更优雅
Sophisticated like a hooker?
跟妓女一样优雅
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Guess what I'm doing tonight. - What?
- 你猜今晚我要做什么 - 什么
I'm checking out the restaurant with Pete.
我要跟彼特去看餐厅
- Oh. Monica, I am so excited for you. - I know.
- 摩妮卡 我为你感到兴奋 - 我知道
Ooh, I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一件事
- What? - Well, I can't tell you.
- 什么 - 我不能跟你说
Okay, but wouldn't it be easier to tell me something that you could tell me?
好啊 把不能说的事说出来 应该会比较轻松一点吧
Well, sure, in a perfect world.
在完美世界里当然是的
But no. I promised I wouldn't tell, and I swore to, like, all my gods.
不 我发誓我不会说的 我跟所有神明发誓过了
Okay.
好吧
Does it have to do with Ross and Rachel?
这跟罗斯及瑞秋有关吗
No.
没有
- Does it have to do with Joey? - No.
- 跟乔伊有关吗 - 没有
Does it have to do with Chandler and that sock that he keeps by his bed?
这跟钱德及他放在床边的袜子有关吗
No, but let's come back to that later.
不 但等一下我们可以谈谈那件事
There you go. Good enough for your party? Huh?
好了 可以去参加派对了吗
Sure.
当然
Sure. I'll just sit next to the transsexual from Purchasing.
当然 我可以坐在采购部那个变性人旁边
Come on.
得了吧
Okay, come on. All right, I gotta go. So good luck at the party, okay?
来吧 好了 我该走了 祝你在派对上一切顺利
Oh, wait, Ross. Could you just stay and help me get dressed?
等一下 罗斯 你能留下来帮我换衣服吗
Sure. Okay.
没问题 好吧
Okay. Okay, great. Um, okay, just turn around.
好吧 太棒了 转身
- What? - I don't want you to see me naked.
- 什么 - 我不要你看到我的裸体
Rachel, I've seen you naked a million times. I ate hot fudge off you naked.
瑞秋 我看过你的裸体好几百次 我在你的裸体上吃软糖
I sucked that mini-marshmallow out of your bellybutton.
我从你的肚脐眼吸出迷你棉花糖
Yeah, but that was different, you know? We were going out then.
对 那不一样 当时我们是男女朋友
Now it's weird.
现在感觉怪怪的
Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want.
瑞秋 我随时都能看到你的裸体
What?
什么
All I have to do is close my eyes. See? Woo-hoo.
我只要闭上眼睛 看吧
- Ross, stop that. - I'm sorry.
- 罗斯 别那么做 - 对不起
Come on. I don't want you thinking of me like that anymore.
少来了 我不要你再那样子想我了
Uh, sorry. Nothing you can do about it.
抱歉 你一点办法都没有
It's one of my, uh, rights as the ex-boyfriend.
那是我身为前男友的特权之一
Huh? Oh. Oh, yeah.
喔 好耶
- Stop it. Cut it out. Cut it out. - Okay, okay.
- 住口 别说了 - 好吧
I'm sorry. It will never happen... Uh-oh.
对不起 我不会再那么做… 哦…
Wait a minute. Wait, wait...
等一下
Now there are a hundred of you, and I'm the king.
我看到好几百个你 我是国王
- Ross... - Oh, come on.
- 罗斯 - 少来了
Would you grow up? It's no big deal.
你能成熟一点吗 这真的没什么
All right. Fine.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
See what you did? I'm gonna be doing it by myself now.
看到你做了什么吗 现在我要自己换衣服
- Okay, that's it. Ow! - Oh, come on.
- 好吧 就那样 - 少来了
Oh, my God. All right, look, look, okay.
天啊 好吧 听我说
Rach. Easy. Easy. You have to go to the hospital, okay?
瑞秋 慢慢来 你得去医院
- Okay, I do. I really do. - Okay.
- 好吧 我知道了 - 好的
Okay, I'm gonna get your coat, then I'll put you in a cab.
我帮你拿外套 送你上计程车
Oh, wait, wait, you're not gonna come with me?
等一下 你不陪我去吗
Of course I am.
我当然会陪你去
Uh, I just have to make a call.
只是我得去打一通电话
- Okay. - Okay?
- 好的 - 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm sorry. I just can't go to the hospital looking like this.
抱歉 我不能这样进医院
- Does it involve travel? - No.
- 跟旅行有关吗 - 没有
Does it involve clogs?
跟木展有关吗
Wait, wait. Clogs or claws?
等一下 是木展或爪子
- Clogs. - No.
- 木展 - 没有
- Claws? - No.
- 爪子 - 没有
Okay, so it doesn't involve Ross or Rachel or Chandler or Joey.
好吧 这跟罗斯 瑞秋 钱德或乔伊无关
- What about Pete? - No.
- 彼特呢 - 没有
What is it?
怎么了
- What about Pete? - I don't know.
- 彼特怎么了 - 我不知道
Okay, I feel like I'm talking to Lassie.
好吧 我觉得我在跟灵犬莱西说话
- Phoebe, would you just tell me? - I can't.
- 菲比 你能直接告诉我吗 - 不行
- Okay, you know, I gotta go. - But you're so close. No.
- 好吧 我得走了 - 但你只差一点 不要
Something to do with Pete's company?
跟彼特的电脑公司有关
Ugh. Just go. You're never gonna get it.
去吧 你永远都猜不到
I know.
我知道
See, yes. That's Yasmine Bleeth.
看吧 她是亚丝敏•碧莉思
She's a completely different kind of chick.
她是与众不同的美女
I love you both.
我爱你们两个
But in very different ways.
但那是不一样的爱
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
What are you doing? I though you were gonna take her back.
你在做什么 我以为你会送她回去
I did. But the store wouldn't take her back.
我有啊 但老板不接受退货
So then I took her to the shelter. And you know what I found out?
后来我带她去收容所 你知道我发现了什么吗
If they can't find a home for her, they kill her.
如果他们无法帮她找到新家 他们会杀了她
And I'm not gonna let that happen to little Yasmine.
我不能让小亚丝敏有那样的下场
Okay, good, good, good.
好啊
Because I was kind of having second thoughts too.
因为我也很犹豫
Okay. And it's not just chicks, you know? It's all kinds of other animals.
好吧 不只是小鸡 所有动物都一样
That's horrible. Well, you did the right thing, man.
那真的很可怕 你这么做是对的
Thanks. I'm glad you see it that way.
谢谢 我很高兴你是那么想的
Oh, funny story.
喔 这真的非常有趣
I don't believe this.
我不敢相信
Wow, look at this refrigerator. It's gigantic.
看看这个冰箱 真的好大
I mean, I could live in this thing. I'd be cold, but I'm always cold.
我可以住在这里 我会着凉 但我一直都很冷
Oh, my God. Look at these spider burners. I love spider burners.
天啊 看看这些炉子 我超喜欢这些炉子的
So you like it?
你喜欢吗
Oh, it is so perfect. Thank you so much.
太完美了 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Did you just smell my hair?
你在闻我的发香吗
No. No way. What? No.
不 不可能 什么 不
- Oh, God. - What?
- 天啊 - 什么
You still have feelings for me, don't you?
你还是喜欢我 对吧
No. I'm just excited about the restaurant, that's all.
不 我只是为餐厅感到开心
- Pete? - Okay, I love you. Is that so bad?
- 彼特 - 好吧 我爱你 那很糟糕吗
No, it's not bad. It's not bad at all.
不 那一点都不糟糕
It's really nice.
这真的很棒
Look, the only one who stands to get hurt is me, and I'm okay with that.
听着 唯一会受伤害的人是我 我可以接受
Yeah, you may be okay with getting hurt...
对 或许你可以接受被伤害
...but I am not okay with being the one who hurts you.
但我不想当那个伤害你的人
- That's why I can't take this job. - What?
- 所以我无法接受这份工作 - 什么
Well, we probably shouldn't see each other anymore.
或许我们不该再见面了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay. Yeah.
好吧
I mean, if that's really what you want, okay.
我是说 如果你真的想这么做 好吧
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
I'm sorry things didn't work out...
我很遗憾我们无法…
Shut up for a second and let me just see something.
暂时闭上你的嘴巴 让我确定一件事
Okay, you'd tell me the truth, right?
好吧 你没跟我说实话 对吧
- Rach, you can't look fat in an x-ray. - Okay.
- 瑞秋 你的X光片看起来不胖 - 好吧
Hey, now, you stay out here and you think about what you did.
给我待在那里 好好为你做的事反省一下
- That's a duck. - That's a bad duck.
- 那是一只鸭子 - 那是只坏鸭子
- How'd the thing go tonight, Ross? - Oh, it was... No, no.
- 今晚你还好吧 罗斯 - 那是…不
What thing? What thing?
什么事
Nothing. There was this thing at the museum. Come on.
没事 只是博物馆的工作 来吧
Easy.
慢慢走
Okay, now, when you come back...
好吧 当你回家后
...I hope you remember that that chick is not a toy.
我希望你记得那只小鸡不是玩具
What thing? What is this thing?
到底有什么事
Aw, I was kind of supposed to be on TV tonight for the Discovery Channel.
今晚我原本要上探索频道的节目
Oh, my God.
天啊
Ross, why didn't you tell me that?
罗斯 为什么你不告诉我
Ah, I knew that if I told you, you'd make me go...
我知道我跟你说的话 你会坚持我一定要去
...and I knew you needed someone to be with you tonight. Come on.
我知道今晚你需要人陪你 来吧
- Come on. - I cannot believe you.
- 来吧 - 我不敢相信你
- What? - That is the sweetest thing.
- 什么 - 那是最体贴的事
You should get some sleep.
你该睡一下
Okay.
好的
- So I'll, um... - I'm sorry I spoiled your evening.
- 我会… - 抱歉 我打乱你今晚的计划
No, that's... No, as long as you're okay.
不 只要你没事就好
So I'll, uh... I'll see you tomorrow.
那就…明天见
Mm-hm. Yeah.
See you.
再见
What did you do?
你做了什么
What you doing?
你在做什么
Having a swim.
游泳
What about the chick?
小鸡呢
Chicks don't swim.
小鸡不会游泳
Are you sure?
你确定
I don't know.
我不知道
- Should we try? - Sure.
- 我们该试试看吗 - 当然
See, I told you. They don't swim.
看吧 我就说他们不会游泳
- Well, give him a minute. - No.
- 给他一点时间 - 不
Oh, it's okay. It's okay, baby, baby, baby.
没事的 宝贝