老友记 第四季 Friends Season 4 第18集: 瑞秋的新装 The One With Rachel’s New Dress

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Shelley Jensen

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 丽贝卡·罗梅恩


台词
- Hey. - Hey. Wow, it is true what they say:
- 嘿 - 嘿 俗话说得没错
Pregnant bellies look like a drum.
肚子大当鼓打
Ha, ha.
哈哈…
Well, it's just I'm so pregnant that my guitar doesn't fit anymore.
我已经大到不能拿吉他
So I thought, till I'm not, I'm gonna play my songs on this drum.
所以生产前我打算用鼓伴奏
It sounds really cool.
听起来超酷的
Listen, listen. Ahem. Okay.
你们听
Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭臭猫 臭臭猫
What are they feeding you?
他们喂你吃什么?
Wow, Pheebs, that sounds great.
菲比 听起来不错啊
I know, I know! And I've only been playing for, like, an hour.
我知道 而且我才练了1小时
- Phoebe. Phoebe. Hi. - Hey.
- 菲比 - 嘿
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Um, actually I came down to ask you a big favor.
我来请你帮个大忙
Oh, well, don't tell me you want to keep more of your stuff in my uterus.
别说你还想塞东西进来
No, no, no. Okay. Now, see. Ahem.
不… 是这样的
I want to name the girl baby Leslie.
我想帮女孩取名莱丝莉
And, um, Frank wants to name one of the boy babies...
法兰克想叫其中一个男孩
...Frank Jr., Jr.
法兰克二世二世
Wouldn't that be Frank III?
那不就是法兰克三世?
Don't get me started.
说了我就有气
Anyway, um, since there are three babies...
既然有三个宝宝
...and, um, we both got to put our names in...
我们又一人取了一个名字
...we would be truly honored if you would name the other boy baby.
我们想请你替另一个男孩命名
- That's so nice. Oh, oh! - Ha, ha.
- 好棒喔 - 哈哈
Cougar.
美洲狮
You think about it.
你想一下
I left a bra drying on the shower rod.
我有一件胸罩还在晾
You don't think your son will think it's yours and be traumatized?
你儿子会不会以为是你的 而心灵受创?
Hey, Mommy can have a wife. Daddy can have a bra.
妈咪可以有老婆 爸比就可以有胸罩
Oh, it's time to go.
该走了
Oh, no, no, no. See, that clock's a little fast.
不 那个钟快了点
Uh, we still have 17 minutes.
我们还有17分钟
Huh. What can we do in 17 minutes...
什么事可以在17分钟内
...twice?
做两次?
Well, that's ambitious.
野心真大
- Okay, you can ignore that. - That's Carol with your son.
- 别理它 - 是卡萝带你儿子来了
Uh, believe me, when he's older, he'll understand.
等他长大 一定会谅解
- Ross. - I'll be right there.
- 罗斯 - 马上来
- Hello. Hello. Hey. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
Uh, Emily, this is Carol and Susan.
艾蜜莉 这是卡萝和苏珊
- Hey, it's so nice to finally meet you. - You too.
- 总算见到你 - 我也是
Susan's gonna be shooting a commercial in London next week.
苏珊下星期要去伦敦拍广告 对
I'm so excited. I've never been there.
我好兴奋 我没去过
- Oh, well, I'll show you around. - Great.
- 我来当地陪 - 太好了
Also, I was hoping to catch a show. So if you can make any suggestions...
我还想看秀 你有什么建议?
Oh, there's tons of terrific stuff.
有很多都很棒…
- I'll go with you. - Oh.
- 我陪你去 - 噢
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh. Look at you two bonding.
你们可真聊得来
- Making us late for the airport so... - Are you all right?
- 去机场都快来不及了 - 你没事吧?
Oh, he's fine, he's fine. It's just us getting along is difficult for him...
他没事 他不喜欢我们处得来
...because he doesn't like me.
因为他不喜欢我
Ha, ha. Come on. That's...
拜托 我…
It's true.
没错
- Hi. - Hey. Hey, do we have a baby name yet?
- 嗨 - 名字想好了吗?
Ugh, no. It's so hard.
还没 好难喔
I went through this whole book and found nothing.
翻这本书也没收获
I want a name that's really, like, you know, strong and confident.
我想取个勇猛有自信…
You know? Like Exxon.
例如爱克爽
Well, it certainly worked for that Valdez kid.
很适合阿拉斯加小孩
Oh, oh, Pheebs. You want a strong name? How about The Hulk?
你要勇猛的名字?绿巨人如何?
No, I'm not sure about Hulk...
绿巨人不太好
...but I like the idea of a name starting with "The."
不过我喜欢什么"人"的
Well, you want a good name, heh, go with Joey.
想取好名字?就取乔伊
Joey's your pal, Joey's your buddy.
乔伊是好朋友 好兄弟
Where is everybody? They're hanging out with Joey.
人都在哪里?都跟乔伊在一起
Know what? If you're gonna name him Joey...
要取乔伊
...you should name him Chandler.
还不如取钱德
Oh, come on, Chandler's funny, he's sophisticated, and he's very lovable...
钱德风趣 世故 一旦了解他
...once you get to know him.
就会觉得他很可爱
Hey, Joey's lovable too.
乔伊也很可爱
But the thing about Joey is, if you need him, he'll be there.
重要的是当你需要乔伊 他就会出现
Chandler will be there for you too. I mean, he might be a little late...
钱德也会出现 或许会慢一点
...but he'll be there. And he'll bring you some cold soda...
不过他一定会出现 他还会带冰汽水来
...if what you need him for is that you're really hot.
如果你找他是因为你很热的话
What do you say? What do you say?
你觉得呢?
Well, I like the idea of naming him after someone I love.
跟心爱的人同名的想法很好
And Joey and Chandler are both great names.
乔伊和钱德都是很棒的名字
All right, I don't...
但是我不…
Maybe I will just name him The Hulk.
或是就叫绿巨人好了
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it. That's what I wanted to name my kid.
我不该提的 我想留给我小孩用
Hey, Mon? If you were hoping to sleep with Joshua for the first time tonight...
要是你想跟约书亚上床…
...which one of these would you want to be wearing?
会穿哪一件?
You know what? It really creeps me out choosing other people's sex clothes.
我觉得帮别人挑性感睡衣很怪
Sorry. I'm just so excited.
对不起 我太兴奋了
I've been waiting for this for months. I got my hair colored.
我等了好几个月 我跑去染发
I got new sheets. I'm making him a very fancy meal.
换了床单 还帮他煮大餐
What am I making him, by the way?
我在煮什么?
Well, you're making him a frisée salad with goat cheese and pine nuts...
什锦沙拉 有羊酪 松子
...wild rice, roasted asparagus and salmon en croute.
菰米饭 烤庐笋和鲑鱼面包丁
I thought I was making him filet mignon.
我不是要做腓力牛排?
Yeah, you were, but you decided to make salmon because you had some left over.
本来是 但餐厅的鲑鱼有剩 所以你决定煮鲑鱼
And then you realized if you bitched about it, then you would stop cooking...
然后你想到要是你抱怨 "你"就会罢煮
...and you would have to make your famous baked potato and Diet Coke.
你就得上烤马铃薯加健怡可乐
Wow, I really get crabby when I cook.
"我"煮菜时火气真大
So, uh, Emily called last night.
艾蜜莉昨晚打电话来
And now you're giving me the message?
你现在才转告我?
Turns out that Emily is just crazy about Susan.
结果艾蜜莉爱死苏珊了
Yeah. They're going to the theater together.
她们一起去看戏
They're going to dinner.
她们一起吃晚饭
They're going horseback riding.
她们一起去骑马
God, Susan is so fun.
苏珊真会玩
Look, this is just a little too familiar.
这个情节太熟悉了一点
Okay, for, like, six months before Carol and I split up...
我和卡萝分手前整整半年
...all I heard was, "My friend Susan is so smart.
我整天只听到 "我朋友苏珊好聪明"
My friend Susan is so funny. My friend Susan is so great."
我朋友苏珊好风趣 我朋友苏珊好棒"
You actually think that something could happen between Emily and Susan?
你觉得艾蜜莉和苏珊 会擦出火花?
Hey, they're going to the gym together.
她们一起上健身房耶
Two women...
两个女人…
...stretching.
劈腿拉筋
You know, they take a steam together, things get a little playful.
她们洗蒸汽浴 开始互相逗弄
Didn't you see Personal Best?
你们没看过《登峰造极》吗?
No, but I'm gonna.
没 但我一定要看
Hi. Hi. You're crazy.
先生 你疯了
Okay, this is Emily. Emily is straight.
她是艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉是异性恋
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I mean, we thought Carol was straight before I married her.
我们原先也以为卡萝是异性恋
Yeah, definitely. I don't like the name Ross.
我肯定不喜欢罗斯这个名字
What a weird way to kick me when I'm down.
你落井下石的方式还真怪
No, no, I just meant for the baby.
我是说宝宝的名字
What's wrong with Ross?
罗斯有什么不好?
It's just, you know, something like this...
绿巨人就不会…
...would never happen to The Hulk, you know.
遇上这种事
Actually, that's not true.
谁说的
In The Incredible Hulk, number 72, Dr. Bruce Banner found...
《绿巨人》第72集里 布鲁斯班纳博士发现…
You know, never mind. My girlfriend's a lesbian.
不重要 我女朋友是同性恋
So I decided I'm definitely gonna go with either Joey or Chandler.
我决定不是乔伊就是钱德
You gotta pick Joey.
你一定要选乔伊
I mean, name one famous person named Chandler.
有哪个名人叫钱德?
- Raymond Chandler. - Someone you didn't make up.
- 雷蒙钱德勒 - 你捏造的人不算
Okay, there are no famous Joeys. Except for, heh...
乔伊才没有名人 除了…
...Joey Buttafuoco.
乔伊巴塔富寇
- Yeah, that guy really hurt us. - Yeah.
- 他的确是我们的心头之痛 - 好吧
Well, how about a compromise then? Okay, what if it's...
加起来除以二如何?例如…
...you know, Chan-no-ey?
钱道伊?
Okay, look, Joey? Come on, think about it. He'll never be president.
乔伊?你想嘛 他绝对当不上总统
I mean, there's never gonna be a President Joey.
绝对不会出现乔伊总统
All right, look, I didn't want to bring this up.
听着 我本来不想提的
But Chandler is the stupidest name I've heard in my life.
但钱德是我听过最蠢的名字
It's not even a name. It's barely even a word.
它根本不是名字 连个词都不是
Okay, it's kind of like chandelier but it's not.
它有点接近钱包 但又不是
All right? It's a stupid, stupid, non-name.
它是个蠢到爆的非名字
Wow.
You're right. I have a horrible, horrible name.
你说得对 我的名字烂透了
I'm sorry, man. I didn't... I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是… 对不起
So I guess it's Joey, then. I mean...
所以就是乔伊罗
This is so nice. Thank you for doing this.
真好 谢谢你这么费心
Oh. Please. Cooking soothes me.
别客气 烹饪能舒缓我的心
- So dig in. - All right.
- 吃吧 - 好
- Well, it all looks so good. - Mm.
- 看起来都好好吃 - 嗯
Mm.
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, I know. My God, this rice is so...
我知道 天哪 这个饭好…
I am so good.
我的手艺真好
Behind you.
你后面
Oh, yeah, sorry. They used to live here, and sometimes they migrate back over.
没事 他们以前住这里 有时会迁徙回来
Is there, uh...? Is there some way that they could, uh, not be here?
能不能让他们不要在这里
It's just that, uh, farm birds really kind of freak me out.
我最怕家禽了
Here we go. Here we go. Whoa.
出去
There you go.
出去
Hey. How'd you do that?
你们怎么会敲门?
Come on.
进来
- All gone. - Heh.
- 都走了 - 嗯
So, farm birds, huh?
家禽是吧?
Yeah, it's my only weird thing, I swear.
我只有这个怪癖 我发誓
And I would have told you about it but I didn't know that they'd be here.
我不知道会有鸡鸭 否则我会告诉你
So can I serve you a little...
要不要来点…
What, what, what?
怎么了?
Nothing. Uh, it's just that I know that they're still out there.
没事 只是我知道他们还在
They're across the hall. I mean, that's two doors away.
他们在对门 隔着两道墙
It's gonna take them a long time to peck their way back over here.
他们得啄很久才能把墙啄穿
That's not funny.
一点也不好笑
Would you feel better if we went someplace else?
那要不要换个地方?
I mean, we could pack all this stuff up and, you know, go to your apartment.
我们可以把东西打包去你家
Oh, they're working on it this week. It's a mess.
我家正在装修 一团混乱
But, uh, I'm staying at my parents' house. We could go there.
不过我们可以去我父母家
- Your parents'? - They're out of town.
- 你父母家? - 对 他们出国了
Oh.
It's a huge place, and it's got this gorgeous view of the park.
那里地方很大
It'd be very, very romantic.
视野很棒 会很浪漫
- What do you say? - Yeah, that works.
- 如何? - 好啊
They can smell the fear.
他们闻得出恐惧
How's Ben?
班好吗?
Well, I asked him if he wanted to eat. He said no.
我问他要不要吃东西 他说不要
I asked him if he wanted to sleep. He said no.
我问他要不要睡觉 他说不要
I asked what he wanted to do. He said no.
我问他想做什么 他说不要
So he's sweeping.
所以他在扫地
So, um, any word from Susan?
有苏珊的消.急吗?
Ooh, yeah, she said she's having so much fun with Emily.
她说她跟艾蜜莉玩得很开心
Uh, by the by, did it ever occur to you that...
对了 你有没有想过
...I don't know, maybe they might be having a little too much fun?
她们或许太开心了一点?
What's too much fun?
什么叫太开心?
You know, the kind of fun you and Susan had when we were married.
我们结婚时 你和苏珊的那种闭心
Oh, my God. You are so paranoid.
天哪 你真会乱想
- Am I? - Yes.
- 是吗? - 是
Am I?
是吗?
I can't speak for Emily...
艾蜜莉我不知道
...but Susan is in a loving, committed relationship.
但苏珊和我的关系很稳定
Uh-huh. Carol, so were we.
卡萝 我们也是
All right, just imagine for a moment...
你就想像一下
...that Susan meets someone, and they really hit it off.
苏珊认识了别人 她们一拍即合
Say they're coming back from the theater...
她们从剧院回来
...and they stop at a pub for a couple of drinks.
去酒吧喝个小酒
They're laughing, you know.
有说有笑
Someone innocently touches someone else.
有人不经意的碰了另一个人
There's electricity.
有火花
It's new. It's exciting.
感觉很新鲜 很刺激
Are you telling me there isn't even the slightest possibility...
你敢说完全…
...of something happening?
没有可能出事?
- Maybe. - Oh, my God.
- 或许有 - 天哪
I didn't really believe it until you just said it.
听你说我才真的信了
None of the other kids believed me, I swear to God, that duck pushed me.
别的小朋友都不信 但那只鸭子真的推我
Wow. This place is fabulous.
这里真豪华
Yeah, let me show you around. This is the downstairs living room.
我带你参观 这是楼下的客厅
There's two living rooms?
有两个客厅?
God, growing up here, this place must have been a real babe magnet.
你一定靠这里把到很多美眉
Yeah, well, it would have been, but, uh, my parents just moved here.
应该会 但我父母刚搬来
Well, you should know this place is a real babe magnet.
你可以靠这里把到很多美眉
Want to make out?
要亲热吗?
You know, here's an idea. Why don't I put the food in the fridge...
这样吧 我去把吃的冰起来
...and we can eat it later?
我们待会再吃
- That sounds like a plan. - Heh.
- 听起来不错 - 嗯
Um, is there a place that I could go freshen up?
哪里可以让我梳洗一下?
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Um, just down the hall and, uh, second door to your left.
有 直走左边第二个门
- Oh, hi, darling. - Mom, Dad, what are you guys doing here?
- 儿子 - 你们怎么回来了?
- Oh, we cut the trip short. - France sucks.
- 我们提前结束行程 - 法国烂透了
Um, this may be a little weird, but I've got a date here.
情况有点特殊 我带了人回来
Say no more.
了解
We'll just grab some food, take it with us upstairs and be out of your hair.
我们拿了吃的就上楼不妨碍你
Oh, that'd be great. So you didn't even get to Italy?
那就好 所以你们没去意大利
Yep. Sucks.
没有 烂
Hi, you.
你来了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I know. I can do more than cook.
我知道 我不只会做菜
I like her. She seems smart.
我喜欢她 她似乎很聪明
Rachel, my parents.
瑞秋 我爸妈
So nice to meet you. Hello, hello.
很高兴认识你们
Oh, Joshua, that $500 was for groceries.
约书亚 那5百元是给你买日用品的
What, this? Oh, no. That's not what it is.
什么?这… 不 你们误会了
Okay, I work in fashion.
我在时装界工作
See, and this is a real dress, actually.
这是正式的洋装
They're wearing it in Milan.
米兰正在流行
So part of my job is to wear the clothes and then I see how people respond.
我也必须试穿衣服 观察一般人的反应
And then I report back to my superiors at Bloomingdale's, so...
然后回报给布鲁明戴尔的上司
And obviously, in this case...
这次我显然得…
...I am going to report back:
回报说
"U.S.A. Not ready."
"美国 尚嫌大胆"
- Maybe in L.A. - Yes.
- 洛杉矶或许可以 - 也对
- There you go. - So have you kids eaten yet?
- 有道理 - 你们吃过饭了吗?
Well, ahem, we were going to do that after. I mean, um...
我们想等事后… 不是
- Next. - Well, we're starving.
- 正要吃 - 我们饿死了
Why don't we just all go get something to eat?
大家一起出去吃吧
Yeah, well, ha, ha, no use wasting this baby just lying around the house.
也好 穿着它窝在家里太可惜了
So we'll go eat.
所以我们去吃饭
You'll wear that.
你就穿那样
We'll be eating and, of course, you'll be wearing that.
你就穿那样吃饭
Dude, I am sorry about what I said.
我为我说的话道歉
Nope, nope, you're right. It is a ridiculous name.
不 你说得对 这个名字太可笑了
- It's not that bad. - Yes, it is.
- 也没那么糟 - 当然有
From now on, I have no first name.
从此以后 我没有名字
So you're just Bing?
你就叫宾?
I have no name.
我无名无姓
So, what are we supposed to call you?
那我们要叫你什么?
Okay, uh, for now, temporarily, you can call me...
好 你们就暂时叫我…
...Clint.
克林
No way are you cool enough to pull off "Clint."
你才不够酷
Okay, so, what name am I cool enough to pull off?
那我可以叫什么?
Um, Gene.
It's Clint. It's Clint.
克林 就是克林
- See you later, Gene. - Bye, Gene.
- 金 再见 - 金 再见
It's Clint. Clint!
是克林 克林
What's up with Gene?
金有什么不好?
- You wore your nightie to dinner? - Oh, yeah.
- 你穿你的睡衣去吃饭? - 没错
And the best part though, was when the waiter spilled water down my back.
最精彩的是 我背后被服务生泼到水时
I jumped up and my boob popped out.
我一跳 咪咪弹了出来
- Oh, my God. - Oh, no.
- 好惨 - 噢 不
Yeah, it's all right. I got nice boobs.
没关系 我的胸型很漂亮
So I just picked up a message from Emily.
我刚收到艾蜜莉的留言
She and Susan are going to a poetry reading together.
她和苏珊要一起去读诗会
- So? - So?
- 所以呢? - 所以呢?
Poetry?
诗耶?
Susan's gay.
苏珊是同志…
They're being gay together.
她们有志一同
- Emily's straight. - Oh, wake up.
- 艾蜜莉是异性恋 - 你醒醒吧
Carol really messed you up.
卡萝真的把你害惨了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
She turned you into this untrusting, crazy, jealous sycophant.
她害你变成不信任别人 疯疯癫癫爱吃醋的谗臣
All right, so I don't know what "sycophant" means, but the rest is right.
我不知道馋臣是什么 但其他都没说错
I don't know what you're talking about. I am not a crazy, jealous person.
我哪有疯疯癫癫爱吃醋
- What? - She's totally right.
- 什么? - 她说得没错
When we were together, you got all freaked out about Mark...
以前你老爱吃马克的醋
...and there was nothing going on. - This makes sense.
其实根本没事 - 太有道理了
It does not.
才怪
Sure it does. In high school, you weren't jealous at all...
当然有道理 高中时你每个女友都不忠
...even though all your girlfriends were cheating on you.
你也没吃过醋
All right, so up until '92, '93, he was very trusting.
直到92 93年 他都很信任别人
Then '94 hit, Carol left him, and bam. Paranoid City.
然后94年来临 卡萝离开他 砰 纽约鬼影幢幢
Yeah.
是的
Absolutely, absolutely.
就是这样
This is so much fun.
好好玩喔
This is not fun.
一点也不好玩
Look, all we're trying to say is...
我们只想说别让你和卡萝的事
...don't let what happened with Carol ruin what you've got with Emily.
破坏你和艾蜜莉的感情
The '92 Ross wouldn't.
92年的罗斯就不会
I still think I was right about that whole Mark thing, though.
我还是觉得马克一定有问题
Wha...? Well, you know what? I hope Emily is a lesbian.
什么?你知道吗?我希望艾蜜莉是同志
Drum roll.
击鼓
Okay. Okay.
好…
All right.
没问题
Help. Am I a Mark or a John?
帮个忙 我是马克还是约翰?
Ehh, you're not tall enough to be a Mark.
你当马克不够高
But you might make a good Barney.
你或许可以当个好巴尼
All right, look, I am serious.
我是认真的
Tomorrow at 3:30, I'm going to the courthouse.
明天3点半我就要上法院
You're actually going through with this?
你真的要改名?
Hey, look, this name has been holding me back my entire life.
这个名字拖累了我一辈子
Okay, it's probably why kids picked on me and why I never do well with women.
害我被其他小朋友找茬 女人运很差
So as of 4:00 tomorrow, I'm either gonna be Mark Johnson or John Markson.
明天4点起我不是马克·约翰森 就是约翰·马克森
You've got problems because of you, not your name.
你的问题在于你 与名字无关
This has got to stop. Chandler is a great name.
别再闹了 钱德这个名字很棒
In fact...
事实上…
Yes.
I'm sorry, I know you really wanted me to name the baby Joey.
对不起 我知道你希望宝宝叫乔伊
But... So I'm gonna name the baby Chandler.
但我要… 我要让他叫钱德
Really?
真的?
Yeah, but you have to keep the name too.
对 但你也得保留这个名字
- Okay, thanks. - Okay.
- 好 谢啦 - 好
- You want to hug it out? - Yeah.
- 要不要抱下? - 好
Okay, I'm gonna go tell Frank and Alice right now.
我现在就去告诉法兰克他们
- Bye, Pheebs. - Okay, bye.
- 菲比再见 - 再见
Flight 004 is now arriving at Gate 17.
004班机已到达17号门
- Nice luggage. - I was going to say.
很棒的行李箱 我正要说
- I missed you. - Oh, I missed you too.
- 我好想你 - 我也是
Thanks for everything, I had a great time.
谢谢你 我玩得很开心
Oh, so did I.
我也是
No tongue.
不是舌吻