老友记 第四季 Friends Season 4 第20集: 婚纱 The One With All the Wedding Dresses

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Shelley Jensen

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 丽贝卡·罗梅恩


台词
Are you kidding me?
没搞错吧?
Joey?
乔伊?
Joey? Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey!
乔伊?乔伊…
Joey. Joey. Joey.
乔伊 乔伊…
Joey, Joey!
乔伊
Yeah.
Oh. Oh, did I wake you?
喔 我吵醒你了?
Gunther, could I get another cup of coffee?
阿甘 再给我一杯咖啡
So, uh, what do you do when you're not working here?
你不卖咖啡时都做什么?
- You don't need to fill these silences. - Okay, thanks.
- 你不必找话讲 - 好 谢了
Chandler, that's your fourth cup of coffee.
钱德 你喝第四杯了
I'm drinking lots because I'm exhausted because Joey started snoring.
我拼命喝咖啡 是因为我累毙了 因为乔伊开始打呼
He's in a different room. He's that loud?
他睡在隔壁 有那么大声吗?
Oh, you should hear me.
你应该来听听
It's not something to be proud of. Go to a sleep clinic.
你还得意 你得去睡眠诊所
I told you, I'm not going to any clinic.
我说过 我哪里都不去
I don't have a problem. You're the one with the problem.
我没问题 是你有问题
You should go to a "Quit-being- a-baby-and-leave-me-alone" clinic.
你该去"少任性别管我"诊所
- They don't have those. - Yeah, they do.
- 没有那种诊所 - 当然有
Quit being a baby and leave me alone!
少任性别管我
There, you just had your first class.
这就是第一课
I used to go out with this guy that was a light sleeper.
我跟一个浅眠的人交往过
And whenever I'd snore, he'd roll me over...
每次我打呼 他就把我翻过去
He'd roll me over, and I'd stop snoring.
他就帮我翻身 打呼就会停
Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你打呼 我要把你翻过去
I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do.
我忙我的 你玩你的
Oh, the Olympics!
奥运主题曲
- Have you picked a date? - Huh? Oh.
- 大喜之日定了吗? - 还没
No. Not yet.
没有
I still can not believe you're engaged.
我还是不敢相信你订婚了
Just because it's happening so fast. Not because you're a loser.
因为太快了 我不是说你没行情
Thanks. Uh, has anyone seen Rach?
谢谢 有人看到瑞秋吗?
Mm, she's upstairs not doing the dishes.
她在楼上"不"洗碗
And I'll tell you, I'm not doing them this time.
这次我绝不妥协
I don't care if those dishes sit until they're covered...
就算碗盘堆到长了…
I'll do them when I get home.
我回家就洗
Yeah. Oh, hey.
对了
Um, Emily found this wedding dress in London...
艾蜜莉在伦敦看中一件婚纱
- Already? - Yeah, but it didn't fit.
- 这么快? - 对 但尺寸不合
Luckily, there's a store here with one left in her size.
很幸运是 这里有家店还有一件她的尺码
But I'm the groom...
但新郎不能看到…
- I'll pick it up for you. - Thank you.
- 我去帮你拿 - 谢谢
She's got you running errands, picking up wedding dresses...
她让你跑腿 帮她拿婚纱
Ha-ha-ha. Wah-pah!
哗啪
What's "wah-pah"?
什么是"哗啪"?
You know. Whipped.
鞭打啊
Wah-pah!
哗啪
That's not whipped. Whipped is:
那才不是鞭打 鞭打是…
That's what I did.
没错啊
Wah-pah!
哗啪
You can't do anything!
你什么都不会
Hey, Mon.
摩妮卡
- I was just doing these dishes. Oh... - Hey.
- 我正在洗碗 - 嘿
Hi. Do you, uh, have a minute?
嘿 你有空吗?
Yeah, I was just about to take a break anyway.
有 反正我正打算休息
So listen, uh...
是这样的…
...I know you and I haven't had a chance to talk...
我们还没有机会谈过
...since, uh, Emily and I decided to get married.
自从艾蜜莉和我决定结婚后
And I was just wondering how you were.
我想知道你好不好
If you were getting married, heh, I would feel kind of...
如果是你要结婚 我会觉得有点…
- You know? - Yeah, yeah.
- 你懂吗? - 懂
It def... Uh, it definitely took me by surprise. But, you know...
我的确吓了一跳 不过…
...uh, I'm okay.
我很好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 对
I just wanted to check.
我只是想问下
Oh, that's sweet. Thank you. Oh, ha, ha.
你真好 谢谢
You're great.
你真好
And I know someday this will happen for you too.
有一天你也会找到真命天子
You just hang in there.
撑着点
"Hang in there"?
"撑着点"?
Oh, no, I didn't mean...
我的意思不是…
You haven't heard of a serious relationship called "me and Joshua"?
你没听过一段认真的恋情 叫"我与约书亚"吗?
Oh. I thought you had just been on four dates.
你们不是才约会四次
I didn't realize that had become anything.
我不知道你们开始认真了
Oh, yeah. Oh, no, it has become.
我知道 我们是认真了
Yeah. Oh, no, those were four great dates.
那四次约会棒到不行
- Oh. Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
- 真的么? - 是的
I mean, and the connection! I mean, you know.
我们好契合
Emotionally, mentally. You know?
情感上 心灵上…
Physically.
肉体上
- Wow. That's incredible. - I know, isn't it?
- 太好了 - 可不是吗?
I'm right there with Joshua. You are right there with Emily.
我跟约书亚在一起 你跟艾蜜莉在一起
And it's kind of like it's a tie.
就像… 大家平手
I gotta get back to my dishes.
我得继续洗碗了
I gotta get to work.
我得回去上班了
You know what would make me happy?
有个做法会让我很开心
Oh, yeah, no, what's that?
什么做法?
If the four of us could all, you know, hang out together.
就是我们四个聚一聚
Emily's coming into town this weekend.
艾蜜莉周末要来
Why don't, uh, we all have dinner Sunday night?
要不要星期天一起吃饭?
- That would be great! - Yeah?
太好了 是吗?
- All right. It's a date! - Right. Yeah.
- 那就这么说定了 - 好的
"Hang in there." You hang in there.
"撑着点" 你才撑着点
- Did you say something? - No, just singing.
- 你说什么? - 没有 我在唱歌
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, look at this one!
你看这件
- It's so beautiful. - Yeah. Oof.
- 好美喔 - 对
About half of these will end up getting divorced.
这里有一半最后会离婚
May I help you ladies?
有什么事吗?
Yes, um, I'm here to pick up a dress on hold.
我来拿请你们保留的婚纱
What's the name?
姓名呢?
- Emily Waltham. - Oh, yes, I have it right here.
- 艾蜜莉华森 - 有 已经准备好了
Would you like to try it on, Miss Waltham?
你要试穿吗 华森小姐?
You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
你是我见过最美的新娘
I am, aren't I?
可不是吗?
Miss Waltham?
华森小姐
- Yes? - We're closing.
- 是? - 我们要打烊了
All right.
好吧
And could I get my ring back?
请把戒指还给我
All right, buddy. Time to roll over.
兄弟 该翻身了
No, no! No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不…
You are going to a clinic! You're going to a clinic!
你一定要去医院 你要去医院…
And a pajama store!
还有睡衣店
Does she use the cups?
她有用杯子吗?
Yes, I believe she does.
有 她有用
Does she use the plates? Yes, I believe she does!
她有用盘子吗?有 她有用
Thank you. Heh.
谢谢
Aw.
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you for coming.
谢谢你来
- Uh, just a second. - No, no! Let me in!
- 等下 - 不行 让我进去
- Phoebe? - Yeah?
- 菲比? - 对
- Can you hold on a minute? - No!
- 等一下好吗? - 不行
You have to let me in right now!
现在就让我进去
- Are you alone? - Yes!
- 只有你吗? - 对
All right.
好吧
This sucks.
讨厌
I have to stay up all night before I go to the stupid clinic.
我不知道就医前一晚不能睡
I'm so tired.
我好累
It's 6:00.
现在才六点
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
I hear you and Joshua are going out with Ross and Emily.
听说你和约书亚 要和罗斯他们吃饭
And I think... I think that's really cool.
这么做很有风度
Yeah, I think you're handling that really well.
是啊 你处理得很好
"Handling it"?
"处理"?
What do you mean? There's nothing to handle.
没什么好处理的
Maybe I'd have a problem with this if it wasn't for me and Joshua.
如果没有约书亚 我或许会无法接受
- They're not gonna get married anyway. - What?
- 反正他们也结不成婚 - 什么?
Come on. They rushed into this thing so fast, it's ridiculous!
拜托 他们太急太可笑了
They'll be engaged for like what? A year?
他们会先订婚个1年
Somewhere, one of them is gonna realize what they've done...
总会有人想通…
...and call the thing off.
取消婚约
You'll be dancing at my wedding before you dance at theirs.
你们会先在我的婚礼上跳舞
You know, I don't dance at weddings.
我参加婚礼从不跳舞
- Why not? - Weddings are a great place to meet women.
- 为什么? - 婚礼是认识女生的好地方
When I dance, I look like this.
而我跳舞是这副德性
- Hey, man. - Hey.
- 你好 - 嘿
So, what are you guys doing four weeks from today?
四星期后的今天你们有事吗?
- Nothing. - Nothing.
- 没事 - 没事
I am...
我…
...free.
有空
Great, because we're getting married in a month.
太好了 因为艾蜜莉和我 一个月后要结婚
- What? - Yup.
- 什么? - 没错
- In a month? - Yeah.
- 一个月后? - 对
- You mean 30 days? - Yeah.
- 你是说30天后? - 对
- From now? - Yeah.
- 从今天算起? - 对
- That's great! - Yeah, ha, ha.
- 太棒了 - 对
Emily always wanted to get married in this place her parents got married...
她一直想跟她父母 在同一个地方结婚
...but it's gonna be torn down, so...
但那里要拆了 所以…
I know it's crazy, but everything's been so crazy...
我知道很疯狂 但从头到尾都很疯狂
...and it just feels right, you know?
感觉就是很对
Hey, that's the day after I start menstruating!
那是我经期的第二天
This isn't mine.
这不是我的
- Ahem - Hey, Rachel.
- 哦 - 嘿 瑞秋
Hi.
- What's up? - Oh, heh.
- 你好吗? - 噢 还好
Your voice sounded all squeaky on the phone.
你电话里的声音好尖
Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see you.
没事 我只是想见你
See you and hug you.
见你 抱你
Ha, ha. See you, heh.
见你
- Great. - Yeah!
- 真好 - 是的
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm more than okay. I am really, really happy.
好得不得了 我非常非常高兴
Want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗?
Do I?
我想吗?
Because I am really happy about us.
因为我对我们的关系很满意
I think we are so on the right track.
我觉得我们进展得很好
I think we are working. I think we are clicking.
我们很顺利 我们很合
- You know? - Yeah, sure, sure.
- 你懂吗? - 当然
- We're... We're clicking. - Yeah.
- 我们很合 - 是的
If there was just one little area...
如果说有什么小缺憾需要加强
...where I think we need to work on, I would think...
应该就是我们…
...it's that we're just not crazy enough.
不够疯狂
I got to say, I'm not too sure I agree with that.
老实说 我不太同意
Well, yeah. You know, yeah, you're right.
你说得对
I mean, we have our fun. Yeah?
我们也很开心
But, uh...
但是…
We ju... I mean, like crazy! You know?
我是说很疯狂 你懂吗?
Okay. All right.
This is going to sound, you know, a little, um, hasty.
这件事听起来会有点仓卒
But, uh, just go with me.
但你就听吧
What if we got married?
我们结婚如何?
- What? - Oh, I know. It's so totally like:
- 什么? - 我知道 你会觉得…
"Whoa, can we do this?" You know? I mean...
"哇 我们行吗?"
But it just feels right. Don't you think? It does.
但感觉很对 你不觉得吗?
I mean, it just feels right. Don't you...?
感觉真的很对 你不…
Rachel, um...
瑞秋
...you're...
你是个…
...a real...
很特别
...special lady.
的女性
But my divorce isn't final yet...
但我的离婚还没办完
...and we've been on four dates.
我们又只约过四次会
So I'm thinking no...
所以我是想说… 不要
...but...
不过…
...thanks.
谢了
You idiot!
你这个白痴
- Your name, please? - Joey Tribbiani.
- 姓名 - 乔伊崔比亚尼
Mm-hm. Did you stay up all night in preparation for your study?
你是否整夜没睡准备接受诊疗
Uh, sir?
先生?
Yes, he did.
是的
All right. We'll call you in a few minutes.
好的 待会再叫您
Check out that girl. She is really hot.
你看那个女生好辣
Yeah, she is.
是啊
How you doing?
你好吗?
- What? - You're coming on to the entire room.
- 怎样? - 你在跟所有病人搭讪
- I'm Chandler. Hi. - I'm Marjorie. Hi.
- 我是钱德 - 我是玛乔莉
- Do you mind if I sit? - No, please.
- 我可以坐吗? - 请便
So, uh, what are you in for?
你怎么会来?
I talk in my sleep.
我会说梦话
What a coincidence. I listen in my sleep.
真巧 我专听梦话
So why don't you give me your number?
给个电话嘛
- Are you ready? Okay. - Yeah.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
I got it! Mine! Aah!
我接到了
- Congratulations! - Thank you! Ha-ha-ha.
- 恭喜你 - 谢谢
- Okay, my turn, my turn! - Okay!
- 换我换我 - 好
Okay, ready?
好了吗?
Okay.
That was a terrible throw!
你扔得好烂
I won't throw it right to you. That's not real.
我才不直接扔给你 太假了
Look at me. My big concern is what's real?
你看我 我还担心太假吗?
Oh, my God.
天哪
We're really sad, aren't we?
我们真的很可悲 对吧?
Yeah, I think we are.
没错
This isn't even my dress.
这还不是我的婚纱
At least you didn't rent yours from a store called "It's Not Too Late."
至少不是去"补票婚纱"租的
- I'm changing out of this. - Me too.
我要换掉了 我也是
- In, like, a half an hour? - Me too.
半小时后?我也是
- All right, now throw it straight this time. - Okay.
- 这次直接扔给我 - 好
I'm getting married next!
我要结婚了
I hate my regular clothes now.
我现在好讨厌普通衣服
You know? I look down and I know...
低头一看就知道
...this isn't gonna be the most special day of my life.
今天不是我人生最特别的日子
Yeah. I mean, it was kind of fun for a while...
一开始是蛮好玩的
...but didn't you feel kind of silly?
但是你不觉得有点蠢?
I guess.
是有点
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, you're such a cheater!
你好奸诈
Hello, little ones.
小可爱们
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- So is Joey going to stop snoring? - Yep!
- 乔伊会停止打鼾吗? - 会的
And a beautiful woman agreed to go out with me.
而且有个美女答应跟我约会
Joey wanted to ask her out, but, uh, you know, she picked me.
乔伊本来想把她 但她选了我
How'd that happen?
怎么会?
Because I'm cooler.
因为我比较酷
No, seriously.
不 说真的
She's the kind of girl... Joey was unconscious.
她是那种… 乔伊睡死了
Hey, you guys! What's happening?
你们好吗?
Oh, my God.
天哪
- What is that? - Oh! They gave it to me at the sleep clinic.
- 那是什么? - 这是睡眠诊所给的
And it's going to help me not to snore.
可以让我不打呼
Well, are you asleep right now, Joe?
你现在在睡觉吗?
You don't have to wear it unless you are.
没睡觉应该不用咬
I know I don't have to.
我当然知道
It tastes good.
它的味道不错
Plus, you look cool.
而且看起来很酷
Well, I just called Joshua.
我刚打给约书亚
Oh, how'd it go?
讲得怎样?
I did my best to convince him that I'm not...
我尽可能告诉他
...some crazy girl who is dying to get married.
我不是想婚想昏头的疯婆子
- And I'm going through a hard time. - What'd he say?
- 我只是情绪低落 - 他怎么说?
Well, uh, his answering machine was very understanding.
他的答录机很能体谅
I feel blue. Ugh.
我好沮丧
I bet you anything he'll call you again.
他一定会再找你的
Yeah, maybe. But, you know, I don't think I even care.
或许吧 但我不认为我在乎
I don't think he's the one I'm sad about.
我不认为让我难过的是他
I know I said I'm totally okay with Ross getting married.
我知道我说我不在意罗斯结婚
But as it turns out...
但是实际上…
...I don't think I'm handling it all that well.
我调适得并不好
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
And I'm just trying to figure out why.
我正在思考为什么
Any luck?
有想到吗?
Well, yeah. You know how Ross and I have always been...
罗斯和我不是一直…
...on-again, off-again, on-again, off-again?
分分合合?
I guess I just figured, somewhere down the road...
我想我一直觉得在将来
...we would be on-again.
我们会再合…
Again.
再分
You know what? I think we all did.
我们都这么觉得
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey.
I got us reservations for Sunday night.
我订了星期天晚上的餐厅
How about Ernie's at 9:00?
厄尼之家九点行吗?
Yeah, well, you, uh, better make it for three.
你得改成三个
See, I don't know if we're going to be hungry at 3:00.
下午三点应该不会饿吧
Three people.
是三个人
Joshua's not going to be there.
约书亚不会去
- What happened? - Um, well, I think he broke up with me.
- 怎么了? - 他应该是跟我分手了
No. Why?
天哪 为什么?
Apparently, he scares easy.
他显然易受惊吓
Rachel, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Eh, it's okay.
没关系
Sometimes things don't work out the way you thought they would.
人生不如意事十常八九
Come here.
过来
Oh, hey, don't you have to go pick up Emily?
你不用去接艾蜜莉吗?要
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
- 你还好吗? - 很好
I got my girls.
我有我的姊妹们
Okay.
Hey, you know what might cheer you up?
你知道怎样会比较开心?
What?
怎样?
I got to tell you...
说实话
...this really does put me in a better mood.
我的心情真的好多了
Ah, I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time.
真希望有整天穿婚纱的工作
Maybe someday there will be.
也许以后会有
Oh, God, that's Chandler coming by to borrow candles for his big date.
完了 是钱德来借晚上约会的蜡烛
No, Rachel, don't get it! He'll see us!
瑞秋 别开门 他会看见
No, yeah! The groom cannot see the bride.
新郎不能看见新娘
I'm not going to marry Chandler.
我又不嫁钱德
Not after this!
被看到就得嫁了
Okay guys, just relax.
放轻松就对了
I do!
我愿意…
- I gotta go. - Wait, Joshua!
- 我得走了 - 我的天 约书亚…
Yeah, well, that ought to do it.
这次真的莎哟娜啦了
Food's here. Fair enough.
吃的在这里 很好
Fifteen-minute warning.
还有15分钟
Late.
迟了
Dude, I am trying to sleep!
大哥 我想睡觉