老友记 第四季 Friends Season 4 第24集: 罗斯的婚礼2 The One With Ross's Wedding

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Shelley Jensen

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 丽贝卡·罗梅恩


台词
Previously on Friends:
《老友记》前情提要…
- I can't believe you won't be there. - I know.
- 你居然不能去 - 是啊
Why can't you take a couple of days off?
为什么不能请两天假?
- Because I can't. - This is my wedding.
- 我不行 我说过了 - 这是我的婚礼
- I can't wait to see it. - Her parents got married there.
- 真想赶快看到婚礼场地 - 她父母就在那里结婚
It's the most beautiful place. It's right over...
你绝对没看过 那么美的房子 就在…
Oh, my God!
天哪
The only thing I understand is postponing is not an option.
我只知道延期是不可能的
This wedding is not gonna happen.
我们不会结婚了
If you don't love this, then we'll do it any other place or time. It's fine.
要是你不喜欢 我们就改地点 改时问 真的没关系
It's perfect.
这样很完美
- I'm going to London. - What?
- 我要去伦敦 - 什么?
It's not over until someone says, "I do."
有人说"我愿意"才算结束
I do! I do! I do!
我愿意…
Rachel, no!
瑞秋 不
The Waltham residence.
华森公馆
Hi, is this Emily's parents' house?
是艾蜜莉的父母家吗?
This is the housekeeper.
我是管家
And, by the way, that is not how one addresses a person on the telephone.
还有 小姐 讲电话不能这样讲
First one identifies oneself...
先表明身份
...and then asks for the person with whom one wishes to speak.
再请你想找的人过来
Um, this is Phoebe Buffay.
我是菲比布非
I was wondering, please...
我是想麻烦你
...if it's not too much trouble, please...
如果不是很麻烦的话
...um, might I speak with Miss Emily Waltham, please?
我能和艾蜜莉华森小姐通话吗?
Miss Waltham is at the rehearsal dinner.
华森小姐去排练餐会了
And it is not polite to make fun of people. Goodbye.
嘲弄别人的口音是不礼貌的 再见
No, no! I'll be nice, I swear.
不 我会有礼貌 我发誓
Could you just give me their number?
可以把电话给我吗?
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.
我恐怕没有权利泄露这项讯息
Somebody is on their way to ruin the wedding, and I have to warn them.
有人正要去破坏婚礼 我得警告他们
So give me that number or I'll come over there...
你不给我号码 我就杀到伦敦
...and I'll kick your snooty ass all the way to New Gloukenshire!
把你一脚瑞到新咕噜肯夏去
Hello? Hello? Oh!
喂…
Ooh, she knew I could kick her ass.
她知道我说到做到
Hi, sweetheart.
乖儿子
Mom, Dad.
妈 爸
Oh, sorry, we're late.
抱歉迟到了
My fault. I insisted on riding the tube.
是我不好 我坚持要坐管子
Judy, the kids!
茱蒂 孩子都在
That's what they call the subway.
杰克 那是地铁的俗称
Oh!
I thought...
我以为…
Dad, we got it.
爸 我们懂
Oh! Here comes my dad and stepmom.
我爸和继母来了
Mr. And Mrs. Geller.
伯父 伯母
This is Steven...
这是史蒂芬…
How do you do? Very nice to meet you.
你们好 幸会
- Ha, ha! - Eh, darling, the Gellers.
- 哈哈 - 老婆 是盖勒家的人
Darling, it's the Gellers.
老婆 是亲家
She's self-involved. I should never have married her.
她只想着自己 我不该娶她的
- Sorry, what? - It's the Gellers.
- 你说什么? - 是盖勒家的人
- Where? - That's one and that's another one.
- 在哪里? - 那边个 那边个
Lovely to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Nice of you to pay for half the wedding.
谢谢你们出一半的钱
Oh, the hell with tradition! We're happy to do it.
去他的习俗 我们很乐意
Oh, we know how expensive weddings can be.
我们知道结个婚有多花钱
Besides, this may be the only wedding we get to throw.
而且以后可能就没机会了
A joke that's funny in all countries.
真是个世界通行的笑话
Sir?
您要吗?
- What's in it? - Goat cheese, watercress and pancetta.
- 里面包什么? - 羊酪 水田芥和义式培根
That's not food.
这能吃吗?
No, I don't want it.
我才不要呢
Everything's different here. I want to go home.
这里的东西都不一样 我想回家
I miss my family, the coffeehouse.
我想念我的家人 想念咖啡馆
I can't remember what Phoebe looks like!
我连菲比的长相都不记得了
Joey, it's been three days.
我们才来三天
Okay, you're just a little homesick.
你只是想家了
Would you just try to relax and just enjoy yourself?
放轻松 好好玩就对了
You're different here too.
连你都变了
You're mean in England!
你在英国好坏
What the hell?
搞什么?
What's up, Dad?
怎么了?
This bill for my half. It's insane.
我的这份帐单太扯了
Why is it so much? The reception's at their house.
怎么会这么贵?请客是在家里请
Flowers, liquor. Re-carpet first floor?
花 酒 一楼重铺地毯?
New guest bath, landscaping.
新的客用浴室 造景
I'm paying to remodel this house.
我在出钱让他们装修
I'll give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind.
我要把那个混蛋骂一顿
Dad. Please.
爸 别激动
I don't want anything to upset Emily.
我不想让艾蜜莉不闲心
She's had a hard enough couple of days as it is.
她这两天已经够心烦了
Here. Let me go talk to him.
给我 我去跟他谈
You tell him no one takes advantage of the Gellers.
告诉他谁也别想占盖勒家便宜
Ooh, Jack.
杰克
Sometimes I forget how powerful you can be.
有时候我都忘了你多有气概
And I'll go get drunk.
我要去喝个烂醉
- Hi. - Hello.
- 你好 - 你好
Hello.
你好
Um, when is your next flight to London?
下一班飞往伦敦的班机?
- There's one leaving in 30 minutes. - Oh!
- 半小时后有一班 - 噢
And I do have one seat left.
还剩一个空位
Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你
The last-minute fare on this ticket is $2700.
临时票的价钱是2700元
Ugh. I don't have enough left on my credit card.
我的信用卡额度不够
You can split it with another card.
你可以分两张刷
Okay, how about five?
五张可以吗?
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I need to see your passport.
请出示护照
I don't have it, but I can tell you where it is on my nightstand.
我没带 不过我可以告诉你 它就在我的床头柜上
You know what? I have my driver's license.
这样吧 我有驾照
And I have a 20.
还有一张20元钞票
Face it, my father is not gonna pay for the built-in barbecue.
听着 我爸不会付内建烤炉的钱
And believe me, you can kiss your gazebo goodbye.
还有 凉亭也免谈
I might be able to get you the new lawn.
我或许可以争取到新草皮
Ah! Then you have to give us the lawn ornaments.
那也得给草坪的装饰品
I go back there with lawn ornaments, he'll laugh in my face.
我要是答应会被我爸笑死
Will you say something, Steven?
史蒂芬 你说句话好吗?
Don't take that tone with me.
别对我这么不客气
All right, you can.
好吧 随你
- Hi, Pheebs. - Oh, thank God!
- 菲比 - 谢天谢地
Oh, you changed your mind. Ugh!
你改变心意了
You probably don't want to talk about it.
你现在或许想静一静
You're doing the right thing.
没关系 你这么做是对的
- Bye, Pheebs. - Where are you going?
- 再见 - 等等 你要去哪里?
What are you doing? No, wait.
你又想干什么?等等
Why am I always pregnant when she does that?
为什么每次她这样 我都在怀孕
I'd like to toast Ross and Emily.
我想敬罗斯和艾蜜莉一杯
My big toast is tomorrow.
我明天会正式敬酒
This is kind of my little toast, or Melba toast, if you will.
这就是随便敬敬
Okay.
好的
Ahem. I knew Ross when he was, uh, going out with his first girlfriend.
我跟罗斯认识很久了 他第一次交女朋友我都知道
I thought things would work out until he over-inflated her.
我以为他们很顺利 直到那天他替她充气
Oh, dear God!
天哪
Hello, Waltham Interiors.
你好 华森装渍
Oh! Hi, Mrs. Waltham.
你好 华森太太
I need to speak with, um, one of the best men or Ross' sister.
我想找罗斯的伴郎之一或妹妹
- Who is this? - Oh, Phoebe, one of Ross' best friends.
- 你是谁? - 我是菲比布非 罗斯好朋友之
If you're Ross' friend, why aren't you here?
既然是罗斯的朋友怎么没来?
Um, I can't fly. I'm having my brother's babies.
我不能坐飞机 我怀了我弟的孩子
Am I on the radio?
是广播节目吗?
No. Um...
不是
...can I talk to one of them? It's important.
我可以找他们吗?我有要紧事
I'm bored of you now. I'm going to cut you off.
我对你没兴趣了 我要挂了
We're excited that, uh, Ross and Emily are getting married at Montgomery Hall.
很高兴罗斯和艾蜜莉 要在蒙哥·马利礼堂结婚
To think, my friend getting married in Monty Hall.
我朋友要在"蒙帝霍尔"结婚 (霍尔字同礼堂)
Oh, come on, Monty Hall!
拜托 蒙帝霍尔啊
Let's Make a Deal. Come on, you people!
《一起做个买卖》主持人啊 你们怎么了?
All right, forget it. Congratulations, Ross and Emily.
算了 恭喜你们 罗斯和艾蜜莉
Hey. Best man number two, Joey Tribbiani. Ha, ha.
伴郎二号 乔伊崔比亚尼
I'm not good with the jokes like Chandler here.
我没钱德那么会说笑话
But, uh...
我只想说…
...congratulations to the happy couple.
恭喜这对幸福的新人
I first met Ross in this coffeehouse back home.
我在我家附近咖啡馆认识罗斯
Home.
New York City.
纽约市…
Where everybody knows my name.
在那里大家都认识我
Uh, anyway...
总之
...uh, I love you guys.
我爱你们
But not as much as I love America.
但是我更爱美国
Can we please go home now?
我们回家了好不好?
Are you going home?
你要回去了?
I was hoping to get to know you better.
我正想进一步认识你
I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart.
美人 我哪儿也不去
I was laughing.
我有笑啊
Out loud?
有笑出声吗?
I didn't want everyone to think I was stupid.
我不想让别人觉得我很白痴
So how are you doing?
你好吗?
My mom's driving me crazy. But Ross is getting married!
我妈快把我逼疯了 但我很替罗斯高兴
I'm happy. I won't let anything spoil that.
我不会让任何人扫我的兴
I just want to say that Ross is a wonderful young man.
我只想说罗斯真是个好青年
Oh, thanks. We like him. Ha, ha.
谢谢 我们都喜欢他
My God! You must have been a teenager when you had him.
天哪 你生他时一定才十几岁
There's no way in hell I'm paying for it.
我绝对不会付钱
Look, we're down to just one point.
好 我们只差一件事
Could we please just settle it after the wedding?
能不能婚礼后再解决?
Fine, but I'm not paying for your wine cellar...
好 但我绝不付酒窖的钱
...you thieving, would-be-speaking- German-if-it-weren't-for-us man!
靠美国才没被德国殖民的小人
The guy was hammered. There's no way you look like Ross' mother.
那家伙醉昏了 你怎么可能像罗斯的妈
- Then why would he say it? - Because he's crazy!
- 那他为何要这样讲? - 因为他疯了
Earlier, he thanked me for my very moving performance in Titanic.
之前他还谢谢我 在《铁达尼号》里演得很棒
My mother's right. I'll never get married.
我妈说得对 我嫁不出去了
Ha! You know what, that is...
这么说吧 那是…
Who wouldn't want you?
谁不想要你?
Please! I'm a single mom with a 30-year-old son.
拜托 我是个儿子30岁的单亲妈妈
I'm getting married today!
我今天要结婚了
Whoo! Heh.
哇哦
Morning.
早啊
I'm getting married today!
我今天要结婚了
- Yeah, you are. - Woo-hoo!
- 没错 - 哇
Do you think he knew I was here?
你觉得他有发现吗?
I've never done that with you before. Heh.
我没跟你做过这档事
Nope. Ha, ha.
是没有
So, uh, how are you?
你怎样?
You okay?
还好吗?
Yeah, yeah.
很好
- You? - Oh, yes, yes.
- 你呢? - 很好
You?
你呢?
We did you.
我们问过你了
Well...
那么…
- I better get going. - Oh, absolutely. Ha, ha.
- 我该走了 - 好 当然
Could you not look?
你能不能不要看?
I don't want to look.
我不想看
- Uh, uh, excuse me. - Yeah.
- 不好意思 什么事? - 嗯
If you're planning on doing that the entire flight...
要是你打算一路敲打到伦敦
...please tell me now so that I can take a sedative.
现在就说 我好吃镇静剂
Or maybe slip you one.
或是给你一颗
It's just, I'm, uh, kind of excited.
我只是有点兴奋
I'm, um, going to London to, uh, tell this guy that I love him.
我要去伦敦告诉一个人我爱他
- Hello. - Where the hell have you been?
- 喂 - 你死哪去了?
I spent the night out. I met this cute bridesmaid. She is...
我没回来睡 我认识了可爱的伴娘 她好…
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听
Aw, Pheebs, you know you're still my number one girl.
菲比 我最喜欢的还是你
We have an emergency. Rachel's coming to London.
不 出事了 瑞秋跑去伦敦了
Oh, great!
太好了
No, she's coming to tell Ross that she loves him.
点也不好 她要去告诉罗斯她爱他
But he loves Emily.
但是罗斯爱艾蜜莉
I know that!
我知道
You have to stop her. She's going to ruin the wedding.
你得阻止她 她会破坏婚礼
Okay.
I've done my part, okay?
我该做的都做了
It's your responsibility now. The burden is off me.
现在该你负责 我卸下这个责任了 对吧?
Right.
So tell me about this girl.
说说这个伴娘吧
Hey. Have you seen Monica?
你有看见摩妮卡吗?
I'm not seeing Monica.
我没有在跟摩妮卡交往
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 哈?
Look, we gotta find her.
我们得找到她
Phoebe called. Rachel's coming to tell Ross she loves him.
菲比说瑞秋要来向罗斯表白
- Oh, my God. - I know. We gotta find Monica.
- 天哪 - 没错 所以要找到摩妮卡
- Know where she is? - No, okay?
- 你知道她在哪里吗? - 不知道
What's with the third degree? Why don't you just shine a light in my eyes?
你在逼问什么?干脆拿灯照我的眼睛算了
Then I realized all this stuff I had been doing...
结果我发现我的一切举动
...proposing to Joshua, lying about why I couldn't come...
向约书亚求婚 骗说我要忙
...was all just a way of...
都只是一种…
I'm sorry. Can I interrupt?
抱歉 可以打个岔吗?
I just want to say that you are a horrible, horrible person.
你真是个很糟糕 很糟糕的人
Pardon me?
你说什么?
You're about to ruin the happiest day of his life.
你说你爱这个人 却要去破坏他的大喜之日
I have to agree with your friend Pheebs.
我不得不同意你朋友菲比的话
This is a terrible, terrible plan.
这是个很差劲 很差劲的打算
- But he has to know how I feel. - But why?
- 但他必须知道我的感受 - 为什么?
He loves this Emily. No good can come of this.
他爱这个艾蜜莉 这么做绝对没好处
Ugh! I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
Oh, no!
糟糕
By the way, it seems to be clear you were on a break.
还有 你们当时显然是分手了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
It's like a fairyland.
跟仙境一样
I know. It's horrible, isn't it?
是啊 很恐怖吧?
I love it. I only hope my wedding looks this good.
我好喜欢 希望我的婚礼也能这么美
- Ha! I just hope... - You can let some go by.
- 我觉得… - 有些话就别接了
Psst. Monica.
摩妮卡
Start looking out for Rachel.
开始注意瑞秋
I'll cover the door. You watch that big hole.
我守前门 你守后面那佃大洞
I've got Chandler covering Ross.
罗斯那里有钱德顾着
Why would I care where Chandler is? Heh.
我干嘛管钱德在哪里?
You know, uh...
你知道…
...sometimes I don't even like Chandler.
有的时候我根本不喜欢钱德
- Okay. - Heh.
- 好 - 嘿
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
Oh, it's the second one.
没错 第二个比较好
Right?
是吗?
Hello, Joey.
哈罗 乔伊
Hey, Felicity.
嘿 费丽西蒂
Um, I thought about you all day.
我整天都在想你
Yeah?
是吗?
Talk New York to me again.
再跟我讲讲纽约的事
Forget about it.
别管纽约了
How you doing?
你好吗?
We're not paying for your wine cellar.
我们不会付酒窖的钱
You have to meet me in the middle.
你们总得折衷一下
My foot will meet the middle of your ass.
你再罗唆我就踹你的屁眼
- What's going on? - Oh, everything's under control.
- 怎么了? - 没事 切都在掌握中
You want a piece of me? Is that what you're saying?
你想干架?你是这个意思吗?
That's it!
够了
Parents! Parents! Back away!
双方家长 退后
This is our wedding day!
这是我们的大喜之日
From now on, everyone gets along.
你们给我好好相处
And if I hear one more word...
谁再多说一个字
...no grandchildren!
就别想抱孙子
That's right!
没错
Okay, okay.
好啦…
Sorry, old boy.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉…
I could kill you with my thumb, you know.
我用大拇指就能扳倒你
What was that about?
这是怎么回事?
It was this disagreement over...
只是一些费用上的…
My God! You look beautiful.
天哪 你真美
Oh! You can't see me before the wedding. It's bad luck.
行礼前看到新娘会不吉利
I think we've had all the bad luck we're going to have.
我们的恶运应该都用完了
My God, heh, Rachel!
天哪 瑞秋
You're here. I can't believe it.
你来了 我真不敢相信
Why are you here?
你怎么跑来了?
I just came to...
我只是来…
I just needed to tell you...
我只是得告诉你…
...congratulations.
恭喜你
Waltham Interiors.
华森装渍
Mrs. Waltham? It's Phoebe.
华森太太吗?又是我 菲比
Can I talk to one of the best men? This is going to be the last time.
我可以跟伴郎之一说话吗?我保证这是最后一次
There's a girl on the phone for you.
有个女生找你
Oh, great!
真好
Hello?
It's Phoebe.
是菲比
Did you stop Rachel?
你有堵到瑞秋吗?
But she just hugged him. That's it.
但没事 她只有抱抱他而已
- Nothing got ruined? - No.
- 没有破坏什么? - 没有
Oh, that's so great!
太好了
Oh! So, what's going on now?
现在怎么样了?
...I'm walking down the aisle.
我正在走红毯
Still walking.
还在走
Now I'm at the front with Ross.
我跟罗斯站在一起了
It's Phoebe!
是菲比
He looks pretty mad.
他看起来很不爽
Uh, I better go.
我得挂了
Wait! Hold it up so I can listen.
等一下 拿着让我听
- What we did last night was... - Stupid. Hmm.
- 昨晚的事真是… - 愚蠢
- Totally crazy, stupid. - Ha, ha.
- 既夸张又愚蠢 - 哈哈
What were we thinking? Heh.
我们在想什么?
I'm coming over tonight though, right?
我晚上去找你 好吗?
Oh, yeah, definitely.
当然好
Friends, family...
各位亲朋好友
...we are gathered to celebrate...
我们今天齐聚一堂
...the joyous union of Ross and Emily.
庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉缔结良缘
May the happiness of today...
愿今朝的幸福
...be with them always.
永远与他们同在
Now, Emily, repeat after me.
艾蜜莉 跟着我念
- I, Emily. - I, Emily.
- 我 艾蜜莉 - 我 艾蜜莉
- Take thee, Ross. - Take thee, Ross.
- 嫁给你 罗斯 - 嫁给你 罗斯
As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...
做我合法的丈夫 祸福与共
...till death parts us.
至死方休
As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...
做我合法的丈夫 祸福与共
...until death parts us.
至死方休
Now, Ross.
罗斯
Repeat after me.
跟着我念
I, Ross.
我 罗斯
Take thee, Emily.
迎娶你 艾蜜莉
Take thee, Rachel...
迎娶你 瑞秋…
Emily!
艾蜜莉
Ha. Emily.
艾蜜莉
Shall I go on?
还要继续吗?