老友记 第四季 Friends Season 4 第4集: 社交舞 The One With The Ballroom Dancing

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Shelley Jensen

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 丽贝卡·罗梅恩


台词
Hey, new wallet?
新皮夹?
It was time.
也该换了
The old condom ring in the leather just doesn't say "cool" anymore.
保险套图案的皮夹已经不酷了
Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge.
瑞秋 你把空纸盒放进冰箱里
I know, but the garbage was full.
我知道 但是垃圾袋满了
Have you ever taken out the trash?
你有倒过垃圾吗?
Well, I thought you liked doing it.
我以为你喜欢倒
- Third door on the left. - Right!
- 左边第三个门 - 好
Hey, Mr. Treeger.
嘿 崔格先生
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Um... Oh! Oh!
哦… 噢 噢
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's a little old but...
放了一段时间 不过…
You're clogging up the chute I just unclogged.
我才刚通好又被你塞住了
I'm sorry. I don't come in here a lot.
对不起 我不常来
Aw, of course not. You're a little princess.
当然啦 你是小公主嘛
Daddy, buy me a pizza.
爸爸 帮我买彼萨
Daddy, buy me a candy factory.
爸爸 帮我买糖果工厂
Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing "Happy Birthday" to me.
爸爸 叫"猫"的演员 帮我唱"生日快乐歌"
You think you can come here...
你以为你可以来这里
...make a mess and a big man in coveralls will clean it up?
搞得一团乱 反正有人会收?
Think of someone else for a change.
去找别人吧
Okay, I'm sorry.
对不起嘛
God, if you're going to cry about it!
天哪 这样也要哭
- Whoa, whoa! Treeger made you cry? - Yes.
- 崔格把你气哭了? - 对
He said really mean things that were only partly true.
他说了一些很恶劣 又不尽真实的话
I'll teach him a lesson.
我去教训他
Joey, don't. Let's forget about it.
乔伊 不要 我看还是算了
That's easy for you to say. You weren't almost just killed!
你说得倒容易 差点被杀的又不是你
All right, that's it. School is in session!
够了 我去教训教训他
My God.
天哪
Is this a gym card?
这是健身中心卡吗?
Oh, yeah, gym member.
没错 我是会员
I try to go four times a week, but I've missed...
我尽量1周去四次 但已经…
...the last 1200 times.
一千两百次没去了
So why don't you quit?
那你怎么不退出?
You don't think I've tried?
你以为我没试过?
You think I like having $50 a month taken from my account?
你以为我喜欢每个月 户头被取50元?
They make you go all the way down there.
他们逼你大老远跑过去
They use all these phrases and peppiness to confuse you.
用各种课程和效果让你昏头
And then they bring out Maria.
然后还叫玛丽亚出来
- Who is Maria? - Oh, Maria!
- 谁是玛丽亚? - 玛丽亚
You can't say no to her.
她令人无法抗拒
She's like this lycra, spandex -covered, gym treat.
她是穿紧身衣的会员独享优惠
Do you need me to go with you and hold your hand?
要我陪你去握着你的手吗?
- No. - You're strong enough to face her?
- 不用 - 你可以单独应付她?
Oh, no. You'll have to come.
不是 你得陪我去
Tribbiani.
崔比亚尼
Hold on. I'll get the plunger.
等一下 马桶又不通了?
Hey. You hold on. You made my friend Rachel cry.
稍等一下 你把我朋友瑞秋气弄哭了
So you'll go and apologize to her...
马上去向她道歉
...unless you want me to call the landlord.
否则我就通知房东
And tell him what?
你要说什么?
Maybe you haven't heard of "not making girls cry."
你没听过 男人不该让女人流泪吗?
Maybe you haven't heard of the Rent Stabilization Act of 1968.
你没听过1968年租屋安定法案吗?
I have actually not heard of that.
我还真的没听过
Your friends are violating it.
你朋友违反这个法案
I've been nice until now, but I don't need this grief.
我一直很客气 但我不必受这种罪
I'm telling the landlord...
我要告诉房东
...Monica's illegally subletting her grandmother's place.
摩妮卡非法分租她奶奶的房子
Your friends are out of here, pal.
你朋友得搬出去了
Why don't you tell me something I don't know?
别说一些我不懂的事
Somebody tell me I don't have to work today.
谁能让我今天不用上班
What's the matter?
怎么了?
My first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy.
今天第一个客人是个大帅哥
Every time I see him, I want to...
每次见到他 我就想…
...do things to him I can't charge for.
替他免费服务一下
So do them for free.
那你就做啊
No, it is forbidden.
不行 公司不准
No, no. Mrs. Potter fires people for messing around with clients.
跟客人乱来会被波特太太开除
And it's against my oath as a masseuse.
而且也违反我的按摩师誓言
They make you take one?
你还得发誓?
No, I made myself take one.
是我自己要发的
No fooling around with clients...
不得与客人乱来…
...and, um, always be prepared.
有备无患
That one's from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.
后面是童军守则 不过说得通
Why not give him to someone else?
你怎么不把他转给别人?
No, I can handle it. I'm a professional.
我可以应付 我很专业
Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?
菲比 那是新脚链吗?
You got a pedicure.
你去修过脚趾甲
Your feet are all dressed up.
你的脚打扮过
That's the only part he can see when he's on the table!
因为他在按摩台上 只看得到你的脚
You're going to do some feet flirting!
你要用脚勾引他
I don't know what you're talking about. Heh.
我不知道你们在说什么
How do you explain the toe ring?
那你干嘛戴脚趾环?
It's Arabian Princess Day at work. Leave me alone!
今天是阿拉伯公主日 行吗?少啰嗦啦
My hero! What happened?
我的英雄 结果怎样?
Well, I told him no one treats my friends like that.
我说谁也不准欺负我的姊妹
And he better apologize. See you!
他最好上来道歉 先这样
Wait a minute.
等一下
- What did he say? - Uh...
- 他怎么说? - 哦…
He wouldn't apologize, because you're living here illegally.
他说他不要 因为你们两个违法
Instead, he'll evict you. See you later!
他要赶你们走 再联络
- You got us evicted? - I told you not to go down there.
- 你害我们要被赶走? - 我就叫你不要去找他
He made Rachel cry!
他把瑞秋气弄哭了
Rachel always cries!
瑞秋本来就爱哭
That's not true!
你乱讲
You go down there, and you suck up to him.
你给我下去拍他的马屁
You suck like you've never sucked before!
抱大腿学狗叫都行
All right, I'll try.
好啦 我尽量
If I can't, you stay with us till you get settled.
要是没成功 你就先来跟我们住
- Go! - All right, all right.
- 去啦 - 好啦
I'll have to check first, but he'll be cool.
我得先问钱德 不过应该可以
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Remember what we talked about. You got to be strong.
记住刚才所说的 要坚定
Yes, yes!
好… 好
Now one more time.
再来一次
Don't you want a washboard stomach...
你不想拥有平坦的小腹
...and rock -hard pecs?
和结实的胸肌吗?
No, I want a flabby gut and saggy man breasts.
不想 我喜欢啤酒肚和大咪咪
- Good. That's good. - Okay.
- 好 很好 - 好的
I want to quit the gym.
我要退出会员
You want to quit?
你要退出?
I want to quit the gym.
我要退出会员
You do realize you won't have access to our new Swedish spa?
那就不能享用 全新的瑞典SPA喔
I want to quit the gym.
我要退出会员
Dave in the Membership Office handles quitters.
好 请找会员服务部的戴维
Excuse me. Are you a member?
抱歉 你是会员吗?
Me?
我?
- No. - Sorry. Members only.
- 不是 - 抱歉 会员才能进去
I want to quit the gym!
我要退出会员
It's okay, man. Be strong.
放心好了 要坚定
So are you a member of any gym?
你有加入任何健身中心吗?
No, and I'm not going to be. So save your little speech.
我没有 也不会 别白费唇舌了
Okay, no problem.
好 没问题
Could you come here?
你来一下
Hi, I'm Maria.
你好 我是玛丽亚
Hi, M...
嗨…
Wow. You have really pretty feet.
你的脚很漂亮
These old things? Ha.
没什么了不起的
Would you spend time on my sciatic area? It's killing me.
帮我捏一下臀部 快痛死了
You mean...
你是说…
By sciatic, you mean...
你说的臀部是指…
...the towel -covered portion?
毛巾盖住的部分?
Yeah.
Sure, I can do that.
好 没问题
Because, um, the muscles in the sciatic area can get...
因为… 臀部的肌肉有时的确会…
...real nice and tight.
紧实有弹性
Yeah. So, um, tell me, Rick, how did you injure the area?
瑞克 你这里怎么会不舒服?
A 16 -hour sit -in for Greenpeace.
我为绿色和平组织 静坐抗议16小时
Oh.
Ow!
- Did you just bite me? - No!
- 你刚才咬我? - 没有
What?
怎样?
Please don't kick the girls out. This was my fault.
别把她们赶走 是我不好
You want me to kick you guys out instead?
你要我把你们赶走吗?
You can't. Where would the chick and the duck live?
不行 那小鸡 小鸭要住哪里?
- You have pets? - No. No, no, no.
- 你们养宠物? - 没有
Those are, uh, nicknames.
那是绰号
I'm the chick, and Chandler's the duck.
我是小鸡 钱德是小鸭
Huh. I would've thought it was the other way around.
我会以为是反过来
Come on. Let the girls stay.
拜托啦 让她们留下来
I'll do whatever you want.
你要我做什么都行
Really? You'd do anything?
真的?什么都行?
Yeah, absolutely.
对 没错
- I got something. - What is it?
- 我知道你能做什么了 - 什么?
Can you be my dancing partner?
你能当我的舞伴吗?
That's not prison lingo, is it?
这不是牢里的黑话吧?
- His dancing partner? - Yeah.
他的舞伴?
There's this superintendents' dance, "The Super Ball."
对 他们有一个管理员舞会 叫"管舞会"
He wants to impress Marge, this lady super he likes.
他想引起一个女管理员 玛姬的主意
Why not practice with a girl?
那怎么不找女生练?
He's too shy.
他不好意思
He's not good enough to dance with girls yet.
他觉得他还没资格跟女生跳
Yeah, right.
是啊
He almost danced me right down that garbage chute.
他差点害我进那个垃圾槽里
Would you let it go already? You're fine.
别再念了 你又没事
- Hey. - So did you quit?
- 嗨 - 你退出了吗?
No. I almost did.
差一点
Couldn't leave Ross there without a spotter.
但我不能丢下罗斯不管
Wait, now, so you joined the gym?
所以你加入会员了?
And that's funny, why?
很好笑 为什么?
Oh, ahem...
噢 呵呵…
I was just, you know, picturing you working out, and...
我只是在想像你在健身和…
Well, that's it.
就这样
We're doomed.
我们毁了
They'll take $50 a month from our accounts for the rest of our lives.
我们下半辈子 每个月都会被扣50元
What'll we do?
我们该怎么办?
You could actually go to the gym.
你们可以去健身啊
Or...
或者…
Or we could go to the bank...
或者是去银行
...close our accounts and cut them off at the source.
结掉户头 断了他们的财路
You're a genius.
你是天才
Oh, man! But then we won't be bank buddies.
那我们就不能当银行好兄弟了
Now there's two reasons.
现在又多了一个理由
Hey.
You guys, remember that cute client I told you about?
记得我说的那个帅哥客人吗?
I bit him.
我咬了他
- Where? - On the tushy.
- 咬哪里? - 屁屁
And that's not against your oath?
这样不违反你的誓约?
I know, but the moment I touch him...
我知道 对不起嘛 但是一模到他
...I want to throw out my old oath and take a new, dirty one.
我就想抛开旧誓约 发一个限制级的新誓
Next time, try to distract yourself.
下次你就让自己分心
Like when I'm doing something exciting...
对 像我如果在做很兴奋的事
...and I don't want to get too...
又不想太…
...excited.
兴奋
I try and think of other things. Like, uh, sandwiches...
我就会想别的事 像三明治啦
...and, uh, baseball...
棒球啦
...and, uh, Chandler.
还有… 钱德
- Thank you. - Oh, no, thank you.
- 谢谢你啊 - 不 谢谢你
All right, I'm here. Let's get this over with.
我来了 咱们速战速决吧
Okay, uh, well...
...just follow my lead.
跟着我的舞步
Don't we need to do some kind of preparation first?
不必先做点准备吗?
Like get really drunk?
像是喝个烂醉?
Come on. Hey, just put your arms around me.
来 把手环抱着我
I'm sorry.
对不起
No. It's okay. But if I'm Marge...
没关系 不过如果我是玛姬
...my breasts are coming out my back.
我的咪咪会被投到背后去
Ah, forget it! I'm not being any good at this.
算了 我根本不会跳舞
My mom was right.
我妈说得对
I'm just a big potato with arms and legs and a head.
我只是只穿了衣服的大猪公
Come on, man. You're not a potato.
别这样 你不是猪公
I'm sure as hell not a dancer. It's no use.
总之我不适合跳舞 练也没用
Marge will never go for me.
玛姬不会看上我的
Come on, Treeger. Don't say that.
别这么说嘛
You just need more practice.
你只是需要练习
Come on. Let's try it again.
来 再试一次
Plus, it was probably mostly my fault anyway.
来 而且问题八成是出在我身上
I'm not that comfortable dancing with a... Whee -hee!
我不太习惯跟一个…
- Hey! - Yeah.
- 嗨 - 好的
So how goes the dancing? Gay yet?
舞练得怎样?有"同志"情谊了吗?
Ha -ha -ha. You guys owe me bigtime.
你们欠我一个人情
What was that?
那是什么?
- What? - You just did a little dancy thing.
- 什么? - 你刚才在跳舞
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
- 我哪有 - 你有
- You did a little hop. - You are so enjoying this.
你刚才跳了两下 你玩得很乐喔
No, I'm not.
我没有
And it wasn't a hop. It was a pas de bourrée.
而且那不是跳 那是滑走步
You know the words!
你还知道术语
You are so into this!
你真的很投入
Maybe I'm enjoying it a little. I'm getting pretty good at it.
也许有一点吧 我越跳越好
This is so sweet. Joey, our little twinkletoes.
好可爱喔 乔伊小舞伶
This isn't some kind of girly dance.
这可不是什么娘娘腔的舞
It's like a sport, it's manly.
这是一种运动 很阳刚的
- Show me some "manly" moves. - All right.
- 来 秀几个阳刚的舞步 - 好
I don't know how to lead.
我不会带舞
- Hello. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
We'd like to close our accounts.
我们想把户头结掉
Close your accounts? Is there a problem?
把户头结掉?有什么问题吗?
- No, no. - No, we'd just like to close them.
- 没有 - 没有 我们只是想结掉
Okay...
Ms. Lambert handles all our closures.
终止帐户由蓝伯小姐负责
Would you come over here, please?
请你来一下
Hi, I'm Karen.
我是凯伦
I want to quit the bank!
我要退出这家银行
Okay. Baseball.
好 棒球
Rick playing baseball. He slides into second.
瑞克打棒球 滑上二垒
Maybe even his pants come down a little.
也许裤子可以拉低一点
Oh, no, wait! No.
不对
Okay, sandwiches. Sandwiches. Um...
好 三明治
Okay, on a plate.
三明治在盘子上
Maybe Rick's pants come down a little. No! No!
瑞克的裤子拉低一点 不对
Chandler.
钱德
Okay, Chandler. Ooh, that's working!
好 钱德 有用耶
Chandler's knees.
钱德的膝盖
Chandler's ankles.
钱德的脚踝
Chandler's ankle hair.
钱德的脚踝毛
Oh, no!
完了
Okay, you're all set. Heh.
好了
Oh, wow! That was amazing!
真是不可思议
- Was that really just an hour? - Yeah.
- 真的只有l小时吗? - 对
In really long hour -world.
在1小时超长的世界里
What?
什么?
Ugh! Okay...
好吧
I have an enormous crush on you.
我很喜欢你
But since you're a client, I can't ask you out...
但你是客人 我不能约你
...even though you give me the feelings.
即使对你有感觉
Wow. I had no idea.
我完全不知道
But, uh...
不过
I can always find another masseuse.
我可以找别的按摩师
Really?
真的?
Yeah, really.
真的
What?
怎么了?
Suddenly I'm very aware I'm naked.
我突然意识到我光着身体
Quiet down.
好 别吵
Mr. Simon's been waiting... Oh, my God!
赛门先生等了… 天哪
Why wasn't I offered that?
我为什么没有?
I'd definitely pay more for that.
我愿意多付钱
We have rules here. This is not that kind of place.
菲比 这里是有规矩的 我们不搞色情
I know, but this isn't how it looks at all...
我知道 但是你完全误会了
...because Rick is, um, my husband.
因为瑞克是我的丈夫
Oh, really?
是吗?
You'd better tell his other wife.
你最好告诉他的另一个老婆
She called three times asking where he is.
她已经打三次来查勤了
Yes, I will tell her.
好 我会告诉她
- So you didn't leave the bank? - No.
- 你们没有结掉户头? - 没有
And somehow we ended up with a joint checking account.
而且还一起办了一个活存帐户
What will you ever use that for?
你们要那个帐户干嘛?
To pay for the gym.
转帐给健身中心
Hey!
So I had a great day.
我今天过得真好
Rick and I hit it off. We were making out.
瑞克和我一拍即合 我们亲热
Then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore.
然后老板走进来 因为我卖春而开除我
What?
什么?
- You got fired? - Oh, my gosh!
- 你被炒鱿鱼? - 天哪
It's so weird. I have never been fired from anything before.
感觉好怪 我从来没被开除过
Sweetie.
亲爱的
I started walking around, not knowing what to do next.
我开始漫无目的的乱走
I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages.
还问路上的人要不要按摩
Then these policemen thought I was a whore too.
结果警察也以为我是妓女
It's really been a bad day, whore -wise.
以一个妓女来说今天还真背
Hey, Duck. Is Chick here?
小鸭 小鸡在吗?
Yeah, Bunny Rabbit.
在 兔宝宝?
Ready for our last practice?
要练最后一次了?
We're not getting that spin right, because my place is small.
转圈还不够好 我那里太小了
- Want to use our place? - No, I had another idea.
- 要去我家吗? - 不 我有别的主意
We did it!
成功了
That was incredible!
我知道 太棒了
That was amazing! We totally nailed it!
太精彩了 非常完美 太棒了
Hey, listen. Thanks a lot, Tribbiani. Heh.
崔比亚尼 真是谢了
Oh, my God! Look at the time.
糟糕 都几点了
I got to catch the bus to the ball.
我得赶公车去舞会
Oh! Okay...
- Good luck. - Yeah.
- 祝你好运 - 好的
Unless you want to practice the fox trot. Or the tango?
还是你想练狐步舞?或是探戈
Aw, thanks, but no.
谢谢 不用了
You see, I think I'm ready to dance with girls.
我已经可以跟女生跳了
Okay, heh...
- Go get them, Treeger. - Right.
- 去迷倒她们吧 - 好的
Hey, uh...
嗨…
You want to come? Marge has a friend.
你想去吗?玛姬有个朋友
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 真的
You'd dance good with her. She's the same size as me.
你会很习惯 她跟我差不多壮
No, I'm good.
不用了
You've got great experience.
看来你很有经验
Let's see. Reason for leaving last job?
我看看 你为什么辞去上一份工作?
They thought I was a whore.
他们以为我是妓女
Okay. We'll give you a call if anything comes up.
好 有消息我们会通知你
Great. Thank you very much.
太好了 谢谢你