老友记 第四季 Friends Season 4 第8集: 钱德到箱子里过节 The One With Chandler in a Box

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Shelley Jensen

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 丽贝卡·罗梅恩


台词
Hello?
喂?
It's me. I know you can't stand to be in the same room.
是我 我知道你不想跟我共处一室
I just thought I'd try and apologize over the phone...
我想用电话跟你道歉…
Hello?
喂?
Look, I never should've kissed your girlfriend, and I'm...
听着 我不该亲你的女朋友…
Stop calling!
别再打来了
Hey, hey, hey. This is 92.3 WXRK K-Rock...
嘿… 这里是92点3摇滚广播电台
...calling with our $1000 daily challenge.
您是今天的千元桃战者
All right.
漂亮
What is the name of...
请问…
...your roommate who is very, very sorry and would do anything...?
你那位非常抱歉 愿意尽全力?
Ugh, turkey.
火鸡…
Ugh, giving thanks. Ugh.
说谢谢
Look, everyone, it's the spirit of Thanksgiving.
看 各位 这就是感恩节的精神
Are things with Joey any better?
- 你跟乔伊好一点了吗? - 糟到不能再糟
They couldn't be worse. I spent eight hours calling him...
我昨晚打了8小时电话给他
...trying to get him to talk to me.
想让他跟我说上一句话
Oh, wow. Eight hours.
哇… 8小时
So you could probably really use one of those plug-in telephone headsets, huh?
你应该用得上耳机吧?
Should we all expect Christmas gifts that can be stolen from your office?
我们都会收到 你从公司偷来的圣诞礼物吗?
You shouldn't.
你不会
Speaking of Christmas...
讲到圣诞节
...since Monica and I are starting a new business and have like no money...
摩妮卡和我刚开业 没有钱
...this year maybe we could do Secret Santa and then we each only buy one gift.
今年或许就来抽签互送吧
And there's the added mystery of, you know, who gets who.
这样只要买一份礼物 还可以猜猜看谁抽到那个人
Who gets "whom."
是谁抽到"哪个人"
I don't know why I do that.
我是无意识的
Oh, I'm gonna take a nap. Turkey makes me sleepy.
我要去睡个觉 火鸡让我爱困
We haven't eaten yet.
我们还没吃耶
I know, but all that work you're doing to get it ready, and I just...
我知道 但你那堆准备过程…
Hey, did either of you pick Rachel for your Secret Santa?
你们有人抽到瑞秋吗?
- Because I wanna trade for her. - I picked her. Oh, thank God, you want her.
- 我要换 - 我抽到她 幸好你要她
Ooh.
Wow, why do you wanna get rid of her so badly?
你为什么这么想换掉她?
Because she exchanges every gift she gets.
因为她收到什么都拿去换
It's, like, impossible to get her something she likes.
要让她满意根本不可能
Come on, let's trade.
来换吧
That's not true. I got her that backpack and she loved it.
哪有这回事 她很喜欢我送她的背包
I remember how much she was crying the day that big dog ran off with...
记得有只大狗把它叼走时 她哭得好…
There was no big dog.
根本没有什么大狗
This sucks, because I already got her this briefcase and I had "R.G." put on it.
真是的 我已经买了个公事包 还拿去烫了RG
- Her initials. - Oh.
- 是她的姓名缩写 - 噢
Maybe you can give it to somebody else. Oh. Like Ross Geller.
也许你可以送给别人 像罗斯盖勒 一样的缩写
Oh, you know what, though? It's a girlie briefcase.
但那是个女用公事包
Who cares? He works in a museum.
那又怎样 他在博物馆上班
Hey, what time is it? The big game's about to start.
现在几点?球赛要开始了
Ross and Joey aren't here. You can watch the parade if you want.
罗斯和乔伊不在 你可以看游行
Thanks.
谢了
What is wrong with this freezer? Ow! Ow!
这个冷冻库是怎么搞的
- God, what happened? - Oh, my God, ice just got in my eye.
- 怎么了? - 我的眼睛被冰扎到
People are trying to sleep in here.
这里有人想睡觉耶
Monica got ice in her eye and it hurts.
摩妮卡的眼睛被冰扎到很痛
- Open it up. Let me see. - Oh, I can't. It really kills.
- 张开让我看看 - 不行 真的很痛
Well, maybe you should put some ice on it.
也许你应该冰敷
- Ooh, it looks bad. - Maybe we should take you to a doctor.
- 好像很严重 - 也许该送你去看医生
No, my eye doctor is Richard.
不行 我的眼科医生是理查
I can't go to him when I don't have a boyfriend.
我没有男朋友不能去见他
He's really picky about his patients.
他对病人还真挑剔
Okay, you've gotta go. What's his office number?
你非去不可 他的诊所电话几号?
Oh, like I remember his office number.
我哪会记得
Speed dial 7.
速拨键七
Hi, yeah, I'm calling on behalf of Monica Geller's eye, and...
喂 我代表摩妮卡盖勒的眼睛
Is Richard Burke in today?
理查柏克今天在吗?
He's out of town. Does she wanna see the on-call doctor?
他不在 她愿意看代诊医师吗?
- Yes. - Yes. She's very excited about that.
- 愿意 - 愿意 她非常兴奋
It's so cool.
酷毙了 摩妮卡回来之前 我是主厨
Till Monica gets back, it's like I'm head chef and I get to make all the decisions.
我可以做所有的决定
Hey, hey, I thought she told you to follow the recipe exactly.
嘿… 她叫你完全照食谱来
Okay, get out of my kitchen.
滚出我的厨房
All right, okay. I think I'm making some progress with Joey.
好 我跟乔伊有进展了
When I went into the apartment, he went to his bedroom...
我进门时 他走进他的房间
...but he only slammed the door once.
但只抨了一次门
I mean, yeah, he gave me the finger while doing it.
不过摔的时候有比中指
All right, I gotta call my mom and ask her a left-handed cooking question.
好 我得问我妈左手烹饪的问题
So listen, I picked Monica for Secret Santa...
听着 我抽到摩妮卡
...but I'm getting her something for Hanukkah.
但我已经替她买了光明节礼物
You wanna switch?
你想换吗?
Oh, you know what? I was trying to trade for, uh, ahem, well, you.
其实我想换成你
Really? Wow, that's so nice. What are you gonna get me?
真的?真好 你要送我什么?
I don't know, R.G. I was thinking something girlie for your office.
不晓得 RG 某种女性化的上班用品吧
Yeah. Well, maybe Phoebe will switch with me.
也许菲比会跟我换
Then you're gonna get stuck with Rachel, and she exchanges every gift she ever gets.
最好不要 那你会抽到瑞秋 她什么礼物都会拿去换
Oh, that's not true. I got her lots of stuff she never took back.
乱讲 我送她很多东西她都没退
Like?
像什么?
Like that gold necklace I got her last year.
像我去年送她的金项链
When was the last time you saw her wear it?
她上次戴是哪时?
Well, she wore it all Christmas day and then, uh...
她圣诞节整天都戴着 然后…
Big dog?
大狗?
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Sending back this stuff Chandler bought out of guilt.
把钱德因内疚买的东西退回去
- Everything? Even the TV? - No, I'm gonna put that in my room.
- 全部?包括电视? - 不 电视要搬进我房里
Listen, Joey. I know what he did was wrong.
听着 乔伊 我知道他做错了
But don't you think you could hear the guy out?
但你就不能听他解释吗?
When you and Rachel were together...
你和瑞秋在一起时
...if Chandler had kissed her, would you hear him out?
要是钱德吻了她 你会听他解释吗?
That's a good point.
说得好
So how long you gonna punish him?
那你要惩罚他多久?
Five years.
5年
You've sentenced him?
你还判了刑?
Hey, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
不敢当就不要做
- But, Joey, the guy's your best friend. - No, was my best friend.
- 他是你最要好的朋友 - 那是以前
I don't know why you're pushing for him so hard.
你干嘛拼命替他说情?
With him out of the way as my best friend, there's a spot open.
少了他碍事 我"最要好的朋友"就空出来了
- Who, me? - Yeah.
- 我吗? - 对
Wow. I'm honored.
我真荣幸
You know what I'm gonna do as my first act as your best friend?
你知道 当最好的朋友我首先要做什么?
I'm gonna get you to talk to Chandler.
扛你去跟钱德说话
All right.
好啦
Oh, but if you weren't my best friend...
若非你是我最好的朋友…
Ah.
Oh, my God. Is it really that bad?
天哪 真的那么严重?
I walk in the room, and he won't even talk to me.
我进了门 他根本不理我
He just mumbles something in Italian.
只碎碎念了几句意大利文
And I know he only knows the bad words.
我知道他只会脏话
Hey, Gunther, have you seen Chandler?
阿甘 你有看见钱德吗?
I thought you were Chandler.
我以为你才是钱德
But, um, one of you is over there.
你们其中一个在那边
Oh.
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔伊
I'll be right with you, okay?
我马上就好
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你
Oh, my God. How cute is the on-call doctor?
天哪 这个代诊医生真可爱
Oh. So cute that I'm thinking about jamming this pen in my eye.
可爱到我想拿笔插我的眼睛
Dr. Burke will see you now.
柏克医生可以见你了
Oh, no, no, no, not Dr. Burke. Dr. Burke's out of town.
不是柏克医生 柏克医生不在
The on-call doctor will see me now.
是代诊医生要帮我看
Dr. Richard Burke is out.
理查柏克医生不在
Dr. Timothy Burke, his son, will see you now.
他儿子提摩西柏克医生帮你看
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Hey, I'm sorry. That...
对不起 刚才…
- Where you going? - My folks'.
- 你要去哪里? - 我爸妈家
Oh. Uh...
噢 哦…
When you coming back?
什么时候回来?
I don't know.
不知道
I might stay there for a few days while I look for an apartment.
可能会住几天顺便找房子
What?
什么?
Yeah, you know, at first I thought we could talk about this, work it out.
原先我以为我们可以谈开来
But seeing you two together, I don't...
但是看到你们在一起…
Hey, look, what do you want me to say? Do you want me to say I'll stop seeing her?
你要我说什么?说我不见她了吗?
It's not about her. Okay?
跟她无关 好吗?
But seeing you two together just reminds me of what you did.
但看到你们在一起 就让我想起你做的事
And I don't wanna live with someone who doesn't know what it is to be a friend.
我不跟一个不懂朋友道义的人 住在一起
- So I'll see you. - Hey, look, I know what it is to be a friend.
- 再见 - 我懂朋友道义
- I just... I screwed up. - Yeah, you did.
- 只是我搞砸了 - 对 没错
And that's why I'm leaving.
所以我要离开
Look, if you're not gonna stay for me, then at least stay for them.
听着 你不为我留下来 至少为他们留下来
Okay? They have had a very difficult year, what with the robbery and all.
他们这一年很不顺 还被抢
When that guy was robbing us...
当那个人抢了我们
...and I was locked in the entertainment unit for six hours...
我在柜子里关了六小时
...do you know what I was doing?
你知道我在做什么?
I was thinking about how I let you down.
我在想我太让你失望了
- Wow. - Yeah.
- 哇 - 对
If I'd have known what kind of friend you were gonna be, I wouldn't have worried.
早知道你会见色忘友 我根本不会担心
- See you around. - All right, wait, come on.
- 再见 - 等一下
Just wait one second. There has to be something that I can do.
等一下 一定有什么我能做的
If we still had that unit...
如果柜子还在
...I would get in there for six hours and think about how I let you down.
我会关六小时 检讨我有多让你失望
What?
怎么了?
We got a box.
我们有一个箱子
I remember the last time I saw you.
我记得上次见到你
It was the morning I left for college.
是去外地念书的早上
You were just standing outside the Dairy Queen.
你站在乳品皇后外面
Heh. Just probably waiting for it to open.
八成是在等它开店
Gotta tell you, you look great now.
我得说 你现在好漂亮
- You look great too. - You're an excellent patient.
- 你也漂亮 - 你真是个好病人
So how does it look?
情况如何?
You've got a little scratch on your cornea. You're gonna have to wear a patch.
你的角膜有刮伤 得戴几天眼罩
Like a pirate?
像海盗那样?
If that helps you.
大致是那样
Ahem. So how long have you been working with your dad?
你跟你爸一起工作多久了?
Come on, one of us had to mention him.
总得有人提到他
I moved back here a couple months ago.
我是两个月前搬回来的
Ah.
- Big family dinner tonight? - Uh...
- 晚上要家庭聚餐? - 哦…
No way.
不会吧
I was gonna have Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's.
我本来要去女朋友家吃饭
- Oh. - But we broke up.
但我们分手了
Oh?
噢?
She wasn't ready for a serious commitment.
她还不想定下来
Oh.
So you made her walk the plank, aye, matey?
所以你让她跳海吃自己?
You're not wearing the patch yet.
你还没戴眼罩呢
I know.
我知道
- He's coming here for Thanksgiving? - I know. It's sick.
- 他要来过感恩节? - 对啊 好变态喔
- Why is it sick? - Because it's Richard's son.
- 为什么变态? - 因为他是理查的儿子
It's like inviting a Greek tragedy over for dinner.
这跟找希腊悲剧来吃饭一样
I mean, come on, Phoebe, you understand, don't you?
菲比 你了解吧?
Yeah, I could see where I'd be your best shot, but no.
我知道你为什么指望我 但是我不了解
- Sorry, honey. I think it's twisted. - Yeah.
- 对不起 我觉得很畸形 - 对啊
- What's twisted? - Oh. Me going out with Richard's son.
- 什么是畸形? - 我跟理查的儿子交往
Ew.
好嗯
Ew, ew, ew.
嗯嗯嗯
It sounds like a really bad idea to me.
我觉得实在是个烂主意
Is he okay in there?
他在里面可以吗?
He's fine.
他好得很
You know, if things work out between you and Richard's son...
要是你跟理查的儿子有结果 你就可以告诉孩子
...you'll be able to tell your kids that you slept with their grandfather.
你跟他们的爷爷上过床
Fine, judge all you want to.
好 随你们怎么批评
But married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer...
娶到女同志 临阵逃婚 爱上同性恋冰上舞者
...threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire, live in a box.
把女生的木腿丢进火里 住在箱子里
So, now, ahem, what exactly is the point of the box?
住箱子的用意到底何在?
Chandler?
钱德
The meaning of the box is threefold.
住箱子有三重意义
One, it gives me the time to think about what I did.
第一 让我有时间反省我的 所作所为
Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey.
第二 证明我有多重视 跟乔伊的友谊
And three...
第三…
...it hurts.
会痛
- Oh, hey, hey, uh... - Hmm?
- 嘿… - 喔?
Remember that necklace I gave you last year?
记得我去年送你的项链吗?
Can I see it?
可以给我看吗?
Why?
为什么?
I just wanna check something.
我只是想看一下
Okay.
Now we'll see.
等着瞧吧
Air hole! Air hole!
没气了 没气了
Here it is. I love it. I wear it all the time.
在这里 我很喜欢 我常戴
The necklace I got you was gold. This is silver.
我送的是金项链 这是银的
Huh.
Well, maybe, it, uh...
也许它…
...it changed.
变色了
Oh, my God. You actually exchanged it.
天哪 你真的拿去换
Isn't it better that I exchange it for something that I enjoy...
换一个我喜欢又常用的东西
...and I can get a lot of use out of?
不是比较好?
What did you get?
你换了什么?
Credit.
换购金额
I'll get it, I'll get it, I'll get it.
我来开 我来开…
- Hi, Tim. - Hi.
- 嗨 提姆 - 嗨
Hi. Thank you. Come meet my friends.
嗨 谢谢 来见我的朋友
- This is Phoebe. - Hi, nice to meet you.
- 这是菲比 - 幸会
- And Joey. - Hey.
- 乔伊 - 你好
- Joey. - My brother, Ross.
- 乔伊 - 我哥哥罗斯
- Hey. - And Rachel.
- 你好 - 还有瑞秋
- Hi. - Ahem.
- 你好 - 嗯
- That's Chandler. - How do you do?
- 那是钱德 - 你好
- What's...? - Um, well, he's, um...
- 这是 - 他在
He's doing some thinking.
他在反省
He's got it.
他得分了
- Yes! - Yeah!
- 好耶 - 耶
- What happened? - You kissed my girlfriend.
- 发生什么事了? - 你亲了我的女友
Ooh, I like those sunglasses.
喔 我喜欢那副太阳眼镜
"Like them" like them...
真的喜欢还是
...or "I'd like to get store credit for that amount" like them?
可以到店里换东西的喜欢
All right, everybody. This turkey is ready.
好了各位 火鸡上桌了
- Where can I wash up? - Here.
- 我可以洗个手吗? - 这里
Let me show you.
我带你去
The towels are hanging next to the sink. And you can use the fancy soap. Ha, ha.
毛巾挂在洗手台旁边 你可以用高级香皂
Thank you.
谢谢
Fancy soap? I thought we were saving that for the Pope.
高级香皂?我以为要留给教宗用
See? He's nice, right?
看吧 他人很好吧?
Do you really wanna be in a relationship where you can actually use the phrase...
但你真的想在谈恋爱时说
..."That's not how your dad used to do it"?
"你爸的做法不同"?
Wow, everything looks great. Where should I sit?
看起来好好吃 我坐哪里?
Saved you a seat.
我帮你留这个位子
Sick, sick, sick.
变态 变态 变态 变态
Oh, I'll get it.
我去开
Gotcha.
被我骗了
That doesn't sound like thinking to me.
这听起来不像是反省
- Sorry. - I don't think you should be talking at all.
- 对不起 - 你不应该说话的
I think you got too much thinking to do to be talking and making jokes.
你要想的太多了 不该说话开玩笑
Okay, okay, you got it.
好 没问题
- Ross, could you pass me the yams? - Sure.
- 罗斯 把蕃薯给我 - 好
Oh, and Joey's got the mashed potatoes if you want to exchange them.
你想换的话 乔伊那里有马铃薯泥
Will you stop? What is the matter with you?
够了 你是怎么搞的?
Heh, heh. We've got company.
有客人喔
There's nothing the matter with me.
我没怎么搞的
See, I'm not completely devoid of sentiment.
我不是麻木不仁的人
See, I have feelings.
我是有感觉的
Okay, fine.
好 很好
You can't tell, but I'm trying to break the tension by mooning you guys.
你们看不到 但我正在露屁股打圆场
All right, look.
好 听着
If this is just a big joke to you, then forget about it, all right?
如果你把它当成笑话 那就算了
This means something to me.
这对我很重要
If it doesn't mean anything to you, then get out of there.
要是对你不重要 你就死出来
Otherwise, you're just an idiot in a box.
否则只是个白痴在箱子里
You're right. I'm sorry. This means a lot to me.
你说得对 对不起 这对我非常重要
I want you to be my friend again. I swear I won't say another word tonight.
我想跟你再次当朋友 我发誓今晚不会再说话了
- So you're gonna take this thing seriously? - Absolutely.
- 你真的会当一回事? - 绝对会
That sounds like another word to me.
你又说话罗
Are you gonna take this seriously?
你真的会当一回事吗?
Okay.
很好
Don't say that I have no sentiment.
别说我麻木不仁
This is a movie stub from our first date.
这是第一次约会的电影票根
This is an eggshell from the first time you made me breakfast in bed.
这是你第一次 为我做床上早赛的蛋壳
This is from the museum, the first time we...
这是博物馆的 我们第一次…
...were together.
在一起
Okay, maybe I exchange gifts sometimes, but I keep the things that matter.
对 或许我有时会换礼物 但重要的东西我会留
I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.
我不知道该说什么 对不起
Though...
但是…
...you're not supposed to take these.
这个不能拿
It's like a million years old.
它有百万年的历史
We actually... We have people looking for that.
我们还派专人去找呢
Oh, this always happens.
老是会卡住
Here, let me, um...
让我来
Thank you.
谢谢
You have very beautiful...
你的眼睛…
...eye.
很漂亮
My friends all think this is weird.
我朋友都觉得这样很怪
I thought it was gonna be weird. I almost called to cancel, but it really isn't.
我原先也觉得会 还差点取消 但其实不会
I know. I mean, it's like me and your dad, that's a totally separate thing.
我知道 我跟你爸完全是两回事
Oh, I totally agree.
我完全同意
I mean, we're just two people who find each other...
我们只是两个…
...very attractive.
互相吸引的人
Right?
对吧?
- What? - Nothing, nothing.
- 怎么了? - 没事
No, no, really. Oh, was that not okay?
那个吻不好吗?
No, no, no, that was good.
不 很好
That was, uh... That was a good kiss.
那个吻很好
- Oh, my God. It didn't remind you of my...? - Oh, don't say it.
- 天哪 它让你想到… - 别说
- But it did, didn't it? - Yes!
- 但是有 对吧? - 对
Oh, man.
天哪
I know.
我知道
I got it.
我去开
Oh.
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- I want you to know how sorry I am... - It's okay.
- 听着 我真的很抱歉… - 没关系
Chandler's the one I'm mad at, so...
我气的是钱德
Well, I'm still sorry.
我还是很抱歉
- Is he here? - In the box.
- 他在吗? - 在箱子里
Chandler?
钱德?
Oh, he can't talk right now.
他现在不能说话
Why not? What's going on?
为什么?怎么了?
He's trying to show Joey how much he means to him.
他想表示他很重视乔伊
- By being in a box? - Joey had reasons.
- 所以窝在箱子里? - 乔伊有他的理由
They were threefold.
有三重意义
Oh. Well, uh...
噢 嗯…
...you not being able to talk might actually make this easier.
你不能说话反而让事情好办一些
Listen, um...
听我说…
Listen.
听我说
I don't wanna be someone who comes between two best friends.
我不想介入两个最要好的朋友之问
I just... I can't stand seeing what this is doing to you guys.
我不忍心看着这件事影响你们
And I don't wanna be the cause of that.
我不想成为罪魁祸首
So I don't think we can see each other anymore.
所以我们不该再见面了
I'm gonna go to my mom's in Chicago.
我要去芝加哥找我妈
I'm gonna stay there for a while.
我会住一阵子
I think this could have been something really amazing.
我以为这段感情会很美好
But, you know, this is probably for the best.
但或许这么做最好
You know?
你懂吗?
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想念你的
Goodbye, Chandler.
再见了 钱德
Open the box.
把箱子打开啦
- What? - He can still catch her.
- 什么? - 他还追得上她
Hey, come on. Get out of there. Get out of there.
快出来啦…
- So...? - Yeah, we're gonna be fine. Get out.
- 所以"' - 我们没事了啦 出来啦
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 对
You did some real good thinking in there.
你好好反省过了
I mean, this is...
这真是…
Now go. You could still catch her.
快 你还追得上她
And merry Christmas from your Secret Santa.
你的神秘圣诞老人祝你圣诞快乐
All right, who got Chandler? Because I need to trade.
谁抽到钱德?我要换
Oh, he sees her.
他看到她了
Aw, and he's catching up to her.
他在追她
Oh, she sees him.
她看到他了
- Oh, they're hugging. - Aw.
- 他们拥抱了 - 呃
He's taking her purse.
他在抢她的皮包
Uh, that's not them. I'm gonna go call the police.
那不是他们 我去报警
- Oh, there they are. - Where?
- 喔 他们在那里? - 哪里
- Ah! - Oh.
- 啊 - 噢
Aw.
All right, get a room.
好 快去开房间吧