老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第10集: 乱舞 The One With The Routinue

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Why is everybody using these tiny, little lights nowadays?
请问现在为何人们都用小灯泡?
I remember when people used big ones.
我记得以前都用大灯泡
That's a good story, Grandpa.
爷爷 这个故事不错哦
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Wow. Monica's letting other people help decorate her tree?
摩妮卡让别人布置她的圣诞树
Did someone get her drunk again, or?
谁又把她灌醉了吗?
Having a perfect tree is not what Christmas is about.
圣诞节的意义不在于圣诞树
It's about being with loved ones.
而在于与所爱的人共度
That is nice. And we're done. Ta-da!
真好 我们布置好了
It just doesn't quite feel like Christmas to me.
我总觉得它少了一股圣诞味
Oh, here.
那这样呢
See, now it feels like Christmas.
这样才像圣诞节
老友记 第六季 第十集
(中央咖啡厅)
And that's the story of the dreidel.
这就是犹太陀螺的由来
Some people trace the Christmas tree back to the Egyptians...
有些人说圣诞树源自古埃及
who'd bring palm branches into huts on the shortest day of the year...
在每年白昼最短的日子 他们会把棕榈枝带进屋里
symbolizing life's triumph over death.
象征生命战胜死亡
And that was, like, 4000 years ago.
那貌似是4千年前的事了
So around the same time that you started telling this story.
跟你开始讲这故事也差不多是那时候
- Hey, you guys. - Hey. What's up?
- 嘿 大家好 - 嘿 怎么了
Everywhere I look she's like...
一转头就看到她在...
I can see why that's hard to resist.
难怪你无法抗拒
I like her so much.
我好喜欢她
I'm sorry she doesn't feel the same.
可惜她对你没感觉
I know. And she's so sweet.
就是啊 她好可爱
I just want to feed her grapes and brush her hair.
我好想喂她吃葡萄 帮她梳头
You are aware that she's not a monkey, right?
你知道她不是猴子吧?
I am so over Janine.
我已经对吉宁没感觉了
Yeah, at first I thought she was hot, but now she's like old news.
我原本觉得她很火辣 现在她已经成了过去式
- Hey, guys. - Janine!
- 嘿 伙计们 - 吉宁
I'm gonna be a dancer on a TV special for New Year's Eve.
我刚接到除夕特别节目的通告
It's called some sort of Dickin' Rockin' Dicky Eve.
叫什么狄克摇滚狄奇之夜的
Hold it.
慢着
Are you talking about Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve?
是《狄克克拉克新年摇滚之夜》吗?
Yeah, that's what I said.
对 就是那个
Oh, my God, we love that show!
天哪 我们爱死那个节目了
Ross and I have been watching it since I can remember.
从我有记忆以来 罗斯和我每年都看
You're still just a little fat girl inside, aren't you?
内心深处的你仍是个小胖妹
I'm gonna be one of the party people.
我今年要去当狂欢派对来宾
You're gonna be a party person? Those guys rock the most!
你要去当派对来宾? 那些人酷毙了
They said to bring someone. Want to be my dance partner?
他们叫我带人去 你愿意当我的舞伴吗?
I would love to spend New Year's with you.
当然 我很愿意跟你过新年
They're taping tomorrow. I don't understand why...
明天就要录影了 我不明白为什么
Well, how it works is...
是这样的
the part with Dick Clark in Times Square is actually live.
时代广场的部分是现场直播
But they tape some of the party stuff ahead of time.
但他们会预录狂欢派对的画面
Not a lot of people know that.
知道的人并不多
Do you guys want to come too?
你们也想去吗?
- Are you serious? - We are there!
- 真的还假的? - 一言为定
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么笑?
Well, I used to date him, but you're still going out with her.
我跟他交柱过 但你还跟她在一起
Thanks. Great, so we can all go together.
谢谢 那我们就一起去
I gotta run. I'll catch you later.
我得走了 回头见
Bye, Janine.
再见 吉宁
Did she just ask me out on a date?
她是不是约我出去?
I don't think so.
应该不是
She invited him to the biggest party of the millennium.
她找他参加 千禧年最盛大的晚会耶
Yeah, but she also invited you and Ross.
但她也找了你和罗斯
I'm sorry, I don't think that that was a romantic thing.
很抱歉 那应该不算约会
Well, maybe. But, hey, I know how I can find out.
或许吧 但我有一个办法
It's a New Year's Eve party.
我们不是要参加跨年晚会?
So at midnight, I can kiss her. And if she kisses me back, great.
到了午夜 我可以亲她 要是她也回吻 太棒了
If she says, "What are you doing?"
要是她说"你干什么?"
I can say, "It wasn't me, it was New Year's."
我就说"都是新年害的"
That's better than Ross kissing me in high school...
比高中时罗斯想亲我要好
and saying that he did it because he needed Chap Stick.
他说他需要护唇膏
It was a dry day.
那天很干燥
We are going to Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve!
我们要上 《狄克克拉克新年摇滚之夜》
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Okay, I've been on sets before...
听着 我录过影
so let me give you some advice.
我有些建议
It's a show, but we're just dancing. It's no big deal.
虽然是上电视 我们只管跳舞
Important thing to remember: Stay cool.
没什么大不了的 最重要的是要酷
- Got it. - Okay.
- 了解 - 好
Oh, my God! It's just like I dreamed it!
天哪跟我梦想的一样
Everyone! Gather up!
全体集合
- Excuse us! - Excuse us!
- 借过 - 借过
The music's gonna start, you're gonna dance...
我们的做法是 音乐一放 你们就跳舞
we'll tape it. Don't look at the camera. Questions?
我们会录影 你们不要看镜头 有问题吗?
Uh, yeah, I have a question. Uh, when is this gonna air?
我有 什么时候播出?
Yeah. Now, uh, you guys dance over there...
好 你们去那边跳
you guys, over there. I want you two here.
你们去那边跳 你们两个在这里
- And everyone else, spread out. - Ross.
- 其他人散开 - 罗斯
So when is it gonna air?
所以是什么时候播?
You look in the kitchen, I got the closet.
你找厨房 我找后面的柜子
I can save you time, ladies. I'm right here.
不必浪费时间了 我在这里
Yeah. Why don't you take a walk? This doesn't concern you.
钱德 你出去一下 这件事与你无关
We're looking for our presents from Monica.
我们在找摩妮卡送的圣诞礼物
That's terrible.
什么?太差劲了
No, we do it every year.
不会 我们每年都找
Oh, well, that makes it not terrible.
那就不差劲了
Yeah, we never find them.
但我们没有找到过
She's always bested us, that wily... minx.
她老是打败我们 奸诈的查某
We'll search here for an hour...
放心 我们找个l小时
and then we'll go to Joey's and search, okay?
就会换到乔伊那边找 好吗?
- You can't look for Monica's presents. - We have to.
- 不好 你们不能找她送的礼物 - 我们一定要找
You don't have to. And you can't, because I live here too.
你们不一定要找 也不能找 因为我也住在这里
Well, then you should look with us.
那你应该跟我们一起找
Why?
为什么?
Aren't you worried about what to get Monica?
你都不愁要送摩妮卡什么吗?
No, I have a great idea for her present.
不会 我有个很棒的构想
Oh, that's it? A great idea? Oh, yeah?
就只有很棒的构想?
What if she gets you a great present...
那样是不够的 要是她送你一个大礼
two mediums and lots of little ones...
两个普通礼和一堆小礼呢?
and you just get her one present? She'll feel bad.
而你只送她一个大礼 她一定会很难过
Why would you do that to her? Why? Why?
你为什么要让她难过?为什么?为什么?
- If I help, we can find them faster! - Right!
- 有我帮忙找得更快 - 没错
Ooh! Ooh! We have a live one!
逮到一个了
- Oh, it's a Macy's bag! - Yeah.
- 是梅西百货的袋子 - 对
-Aw! - Ooh! Who's it for?
- 啊 - 这是给谁的?
"Dear Losers, do you really think I'd hide presents under the couch?
"亲爱的俗辣 你们真以为我会藏在沙发下?
P.S. Chandler, I knew they'd break you."
还有:钱德 我就知道你会让步"
Uh-oh. She may be onto us.
她可能在监视我们
We are so gonna find them this year.
我们今年一定要找到
You said you'd go across the hall and look. Do you do that every year?
你们刚才说会到对面去找 该不会是每年都去吧?
Yeah.
是啊
You don't go into the back of my closet...
你们没有到我的柜子里面
and look under my gym bag or anything?
翻我的健身袋底下吧?
- No. Never do that. - No.
- 没有 - 从来没有
That's where Joey gave me stuff to store that I've never seen.
乔伊会托我保管东西 我看都没看过
Okay, that did not just happen.
刚才的事是幻觉
Here comes a camera.
又有摄影机来了
Right. No biggie. Stay loose.
好 小意思 放轻松
- Why do they keep doing that? - Ugh!
- 他们为什么一直避开? - 啊
We have to get up on one of those platforms.
想上镜头就得上那些平台
They've been taping them all day.
他们一直拍平台上的人
Right.
没错
What'd you guys do to get up on there?
你们为什么能上去?
We learned how to dance.
我们有练过
When you learned to dance, did you forget how to put on underpants?
你练舞时也忘了穿内裤吗?
Yeah!
对嘛
- Hey, you're a good dancer. - Really?
- 你跳得很好嘛 - 是吗?
You'd be better if you loosened your hips.
臀部再放松一点会更好
- What do you mean? - Like this.
- 怎么说? - 像这样
That's it. Feel the rhythm. That's better.
就是这样 跟着节奏摆动 好多了
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
You're dancing with her.
你去跟那个女生跳
- We're together. - Yeah, we came together.
- 不 我们是一起来的 - 我们是一起的
I don't see it.
我看不出来
You are dancing with the tall guy. Tall Guy, raise your hand!
你去跟那个高个子跳 高个子 举手
Hey, buddy. Let me dance with her. I like her and I think I have a shot.
不...老兄 拜托让我跟她跳 我很喜欢她 我觉得我有机会
Really, you think so? I don't.
你觉得有?我觉得没有
I couldn't find anything... Hey, wait!
乔伊那里什么都没... 等一下
Yeah, we found them.
我们找到了
They were in the guest room closet.
在客房衣橱的外套后面
You have nothing to worry about because they're crap.
你不必担心了 都是些烂东西
Those are mine. I got those for you.
那是我要送给你们的礼物
Oh. Thanks, Chandler, they're great!
谢谢 好棒喔
Chandler, what is this very weird, um, metal A-Z thing?
这个奇怪的金属AZ是什么?
Those are bookends. That's a great gift.
那是书挡 是很棒的礼物
Oh. Okay, I'm sorry. Thank you for my "az."
好 抱歉 谢谢你送的AZ (AZ音近屁股ass)
Make sure you put all that stuff back in the closet.
记得放回衣柜里 好吗?
Yes, okay.
好啦
By the way, I think it's really nice of you that even after you moved...
对了 你人真好 都搬家了
you still keep storing that stuff for Joey.
还帮乔伊保管东西
Hey, dancing girl?
喂 舞女
Can I go to the bathroom?
我想上厕所
Here we go. Yeah.
来转一下
Looking good, Gellers!
很棒喔 盖勒兄妹
We know!
还用你说
That snippy guy's the one who decides who gets on the platform.
你看那个践人 他专门指定上平台的人
- We should go dance by him. - Okay.
- 我们应该去他面前跳 - 好
Okay, everybody, hold!
全部暂停
Next on the platforms are...
接下来的平台舞者有...
- You two! And... - Yes!
- 你们两个 还有... - 耶
- You two! - Cool!
- 你们两个 - 酷
Excuse me? Sir?
请问一下
Would it help if I weren't wearing underpants?
如果我不穿内裤会入选吗? 摩妮卡
Would it?
会吗?
Hey, Tall Guy!
高个子
I want to talk to you about that girl you're dancing with.
我想跟你聊聊你的舞伴
She's nice, huh? To think I almost brought my wife to this.
她真不赖 我还差点带老婆来
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
是啊...好
Look, I came with that girl, okay?
老兄 我和她是一起来的
I plan to kiss her at the New Year's countdown.
我想在倒数时吻她
I'm trying to win her over. I...
我想追她
I don't think so.
不行
You can dance with my partner.
拜托啦 你可以跟我的舞伴跳
She's real mellow.
她跳得强强滚
Look, you dating this girl you came with?
你在跟这个女生交往吗?
I was hoping after tonight that maybe...
我希望过了今晚可以...
No. No. She's fair game if you ask me. Sorry, buddy.
那就是公平竞争 抱歉
All right. Hey.
好吧 公平竞争
Fair is fair. When you're right, you're right. What can I say?
你说的对 我还能说什么?
Hey! Oh, no.
嘿 噢 不
Are you in second grade?
你是小学生吗?
Hey, man. You're the one who wet his pants.
喂 尿裤子的是你
Hey!
Man, this sucks.
烂透了
If Mom and Dad don't see us on TV after we made them jealous...
要是跟爸妈爱现完却没上电视
then who's gonna be the losers then?
到时候是谁逊?
- I know what'll get us up on a platform. - What?
- 我知道怎样可以上平台了 - 怎样?
The routine!
跳招牌舞
We haven't done the routine since middle school.
我们中学毕业后就没跳过了
When the snippy guy sees the routine...
等那个践人看过招牌舞
he'll want to build us our own platform.
他都会帮我们搭一座
Was it that good?
有那么赞吗?
We got honorable mention in the brother-sister dance category!
我们得了兄弟姊妹组的特别奖
It's almost fake midnight. Do we really have any other choice?
假午夜快到了 我们还能怎样?
Okay, let's do it.
那好吧
Mom and Dad are gonna be so faced!
爸妈会嫉妒死
Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八
So do we really need to ask who's going up on the platform next?
接下来该谁上平台还用问吗?
You get up there and do that again, exactly like that.
不用 你们上去照样再跳一遍
- Yeah! - Ooh!
- 耶 - 噢
Get this. Dick will want it for the Bloopers show.
拍下来当漏网镜头用
All right, cut! Listen up, everyone!
卡 全体注意
When we start, it'll be the countdown...
接下来是倒数计时
so I want to see everybody's excitement!
大家要很嗨
Hey, guy!
喂 兄弟
You got three seconds to get away.
限你3秒钟之内离开我的舞伴
What's going on here?
怎么了?
Take a look at the guy's pants!
你看他的裤子
You told us to show excitement, but don't you think he went overboard?
你是叫我们要嗨 但他也嗨过头了吧?
What's the matter with you? Go!
你变态啊?给我出场
Yeah, take a hike, wet pants!
滚啦 失禁男
Can you believe this?
你相信吗?
We're on the platform for the millennial moment!
进入千禧年时我们会在平台上
I know!
就是啊
You haven't been practicing the routine, have you?
你没有偷练招牌舞吧?
No.
当然没有
Me too!
我也没有
When the music starts...
回到现场时
I was thinking about maybe going into the robot.
我想跳机器人舞步
Ross? We should stick to the routine. We don't want to look stupid.
罗斯 跳招牌舞就好 免得丢脸
All right, we're back! Ten seconds left.
回到现场倒数10秒
9 , 8 , 7 Nine, eight, seven.
Okay, it all comes down to this.
好 这一刻终于来了
Whatever happens, happens.
一切顺其自然
Destiny.
听天由命
3 , 2 , 1 Three, two, one!
- Cut! - No!
- 卡 - 不
Year!
快乐
Happy No Year!
新年不快乐
Now we go to the live shot of Times Square. That's a wrap!
接着是时代广场的现场画面 大家辛苦了 收工
Hey, look who I found.
看我找到什么
Oh, hi, guys!
你们好
Birds have a very good sense of direction.
鸟类的方向成很好
I thought maybe they could help us find the presents.
或许他们可以帮忙找出礼物
Yes, if the presents are hidden south for the winter.
如果礼物藏在南方过冬的话
Or we could just follow your clever jokes. Any ideas? Didn't think so.
顺着你的笑话去找也行 你知道在哪里吗?当然不知道
Come on, show us where the presents are.
来 把礼物找出来
The duck seems to think that Monica got me garbage.
鸭子似乎认为摩妮卡送我垃圾
I wonder what I could get Monica that's as good as garbage.
什么样的回礼能跟垃圾一样好
Hmm. How about my "az"?
我的AZ如何?
- Hey. This is hollow. - What?
- 这是空的 - 什么?
This bench, it's hollow. I can't believe I never knew that!
这排座椅是空心的 我居然都不知道
- Oh, the presents! - Don't look directly at them!
- 我们的礼物 - 不 不要直视它们
What?
什么?
All right, no, we could look at them.
没事 可以看
This one's for me!
这是我的
This one's for Chandler. Here.
这是钱德的 拿去 太好了
- And the big one's for me! - Oh, let's open them!
- 大包的是我的 - 赶快拆来看
- Wait a minute. We can't do this. - Why?
- 等等 我们不能这样 - 为什么?
I don't want to know what Monica got me.
我不想知道摩妮卡送我什么
I'm sure she worked hard at getting it and wanting to surprise me.
她一定很用心的替我找礼物 想给我惊喜
And you guys are gonna ruin that.
你们这样会坏了情绪
We have to put them back. This isn't what Christmas is about.
我们得把礼物放回去 这样不叫圣诞节
Whatever, Linus. I'm opening mine.
谁理你 我要拆我的
Nobody is opening anything, okay?
谁也不准拆 我不知道你们怎么想
I want to see the look on her face when I give her my present.
但我想看摩妮卡收到礼物的表情
I'm sure she wants to see the look on my face when I get mine.
她一定也想看 我收到礼物的表情
So, please, please, can we just? Can we put them back?
所以求求你们放回去 好吗?
- Will you get us better gifts? - Fine.
- 你会送我们更好的礼物吗? - 好啦
Hey, guys.
我回来了
You found the presents?
你们找到礼物了?
You let them find the presents?
钱德 你让她们找到?
Great.
真是的
Do you know how long it took me to find you that water purifier?
你知道那个滤水器多难找吗?
- That's what you got me? - Yes, I see. That look is priceless.
- 你送我滤水器? - 这下我懂了 那种表情无价
Home sweet home, huh?
甜蜜的家
Nice to, uh, get back to reality.
回到现实真好
Plus, we, uh, know how the New Year's gonna go off.
我们也知道新年会怎样了
I guess there's no reason for all that Y2K panic, you know?
千禧虫根本没什么 对吧?
Anyway, good night.
好吧 晚安
- Joey? - Yeah?
- 乔伊 - 怎样?
3... Three...
2 , 1 two, one.
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
What was that for?
这是干什么?
Tonight when they yelled "cut" and we didn't get to kiss...
今晚当他们喊"卡" 我们没能接吻
I was really, really disappointed, and I just...
我真的很失望 我真的...
I just really wanted to kiss you.
真的很想亲你
Really?
真的?
In the moment, I really wanted to kiss you too. In the moment.
那时候我也很想亲你...那时候
- In the moment. - But only in the moment.
- 那时候 - 只有那时候
So do you, uh, want to kiss again?
你...想再亲一次吗?
Sure. New Year's Eve is only two weeks away.
想啊 离除夕只有两个星期
Can you wait?
你能等吗?
No.
不能
Me neither.
我也是
3 , 2... Three, two...
You don't have to count down every time we kiss.
乔伊 不必每次接吻都倒数
Oh. Okay.
Except I sort of felt like I needed a couple seconds to get ready.
但我觉得我需要几秒钟做准备
We were on the platform, ready to dance into the new millennium...
我们在平台上 准备带全世界跳进千禧年
and the guy yells "cut!"
那家伙却喊了"卡"
So you guys are telling me that you actually did...
等等 你们真的跳了...
the routine from eighth grade?
八年级的招牌舞?
Yeah! But of course we had to update it a little bit.
对 不过当然得稍做修正
Hey, by the way, quick thinking about catching me.
你反应真快 知道要接住我
There's no way you could've done the end...
我正想说 你们绝不可能...
the way you guys did it back then.
照以前的结尾跳
What? We could do it.
什么?当然可以
I don't know. You were a lot bigger... I mean, stronger back then.
不行吧 你以前胖...壮多了
I can do it, okay?
我可以 好吗?来吧
Come on, let's go! Come on.
来吧 我们来试
l , 2 , 3 , 4 One, two, three, four...
5 , 6 , 7 , 8 five, six, seven, eight.
- I can't do it! - Ahh!
- 我不行 - 啊
Now, you do that, you're on TV.
那样跳就能上电视了