老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第14集: 钱德哭不出来 The One Where Chandler Can’t Cry

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Oh. Uh, hey, Rach. I was just coming over here to, uh...
瑞秋 我只是来...
Oh, wait, I don't have to lie to you, you don't live here anymore.
我不必骗你 你搬走了
I'm eating their food. What are you doing?
我在吃他们的东西 你呢?
Ross is on a date with my sister.
罗斯跟我妹约会
They shut the drapes two and a half hours ago.
窗帘已经拉上2个半小时了
Whoa, I didn't know we could date your sister.
我们能跟你妹约会喔?
Joey, we know you steal our food.
乔伊 我们知道你在偷东西吃
I'm good.
不用了
Oh, are the drapes still closed?
窗帘还没拉开?
Yeah. Who should've shut their drapes is that perverted couple two doors over.
对 其实隔两户的变态老夫妇 才应该拉窗帘
- Is that a swing? - Oh, don't even ask.
- 那是秋千吗? - 不要问
Yuck.
哎呀
I can't believe Ross is going out with Rachel's sister.
罗斯居然跟瑞秋的妹妹约会
When Chandler made out with my sister, I was mad at him for 10 years.
钱德跟我妹亲热 我气了他10年
- That was like five years ago. - Yeah, you got five years left.
- 那才5年前的事 - 对 还有5年
- Joey... - You wanna make it six?
- 乔伊... - 你想再加1年吗?
老友记 第六季 第十四集
Oh, Ross, hey. Hi, how are you? There you are.
罗斯 你好吗?你在这里
Hey.
Can I get a cup of coffee?
一杯咖啡
So how was your big date last night?
昨晚的约会怎样啊?
Uh, it was okay. Yeah, it was fun.
还不错 很开心
- It was fun? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 对啊
Great.
太好了
So, uh... So did you guys hit it off?
所以你们合得来吗?
- I guess so. - So, uh... So did anything happen?
- 应该吧 - 所以你们有怎样吗?
Because rumor has it you guys shut the drapes. Heh.
听说你们把窗帘拉上了
No, no, nothing happened.
我们没怎样
I shut the drapes to show her slides of my favorite fossils.
我是要放我最爱的化石幻灯片
Oh, slides. Ha, ha.
幻灯片啊
So really nothing happened.
所以你们真的没怎样
Something could've happened, all right? She really dug my slides.
我们可以有怎样 她很喜欢我的幻灯片
- Mm. - And she was definitely giving me the vibe.
- 嗯 - 而且她绝对有对我放电
Was it the "Please don't show me another picture of a trilobite" vibe?
是"别再给我看三叶虫照片"的电吗?
Anyway...
总之...
If she wasn't into me, why would she ask me out again?
要是她不喜欢我 为什么要再约我?
- She asked you out again? - Yeah, uh-huh.
- 她又约你了? - 对
- Tomorrow night. - Hmm.
- 明天晚上 - 嗯
Valentine's Day. The most romantic day of the year.
情人节 一年当中最浪漫的日子
Who knows what could happen?
谁晓得会怎样
I might not be shutting my drapes to show her my slides, if you know what...
到时我扛窗帘 或许不是要放幻灯片 你懂吧
Okay, okay, okay, I got it, I got it.
好... 我懂...
I can't... I can't go with the you-and-my-sister thing.
我不能接受你跟我妹交往
I just can't. It's just too weird, all right?
我就是不能 那样太奇怪了 好吗?
I imagine the two of you together, I freak out.
一想到你们在一起我就捉狂
It just freaks me out, and I can't do it.
我会疯掉 我受不了 我受不了
Okay, okay, okay. No... Yes. It's okay.
别激动
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, it's too weird for you. I won't see her again.
如果你受不了 我就不再见她
- Thank you. I... Yeah. - I mean, after tomorrow night.
- 谢谢你 - 我是说过了明晚之后
No, no, no. Please, Ross. I can't do it. It's gonna freak me out.
不不不 求求你 我受不了 我真的会捉狂
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧...
Okay. I'll tell her tonight I can't see her anymore.
好 我今晚就告诉她 我不能再跟她见面
Ross, thanks.
罗斯 谢谢
- You want me to call her right now? - Oh, no. No, no, no.
- 你要我现在打给她吗? - 不用...
I mean, come on, that's craz... I mean, that's crazy.
那样太夸张了
So, what's going on with you? What is going on with you?
怎样啊?你最近在干嘛?
Well, um... Oh.
这个嘛...
- I may teach another class this semester. - Yeah, do it now. Call her right now.
- 我这学期可能会再开堂课 - 好 现在就打给她
- This is my favorite part. - Yeah, me too.
- 我最喜欢这段了 - 我也是
Oh, you know what's sadder than this? Bambi.
你们知道什么更催泪?《小鹿斑比》
I cried for three days with that movie. No, wait, two.
那部片让我哭了3天 不 是2天
Because on the third day, my mother killed herself, so I was partly crying for that.
第三天我妈自杀了 我也有在哭那件事
Well, see, now, that I can see crying over, but Bambi is a cartoon.
为那个哭我可以了解 但是《小鹿斑比》是卡通耶
You didn't cry when Bambi's mother died?
斑比的母亲死了你没哭?
Yes, it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer.
动画师不再画母鹿 的确很可怜
There's nothing wrong with crying. You don't have to be so macho all the time.
钱德 哭没什么不对 你不必老是那么男子汉
I'm not macho.
我哪有男子汉
Yeah, you're right.
也对
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
I guess I just never really cried, you know? I'm not a crying kind of guy.
反正我就是没哭过 我不是那种会哭的人
Come on, man, there's gotta be something that gets you choked up.
你总会遇见令你鼻酸的事
Like, uh...
像...
What if you saw a three-legged puppy?
如果你看到一只三脚小狗呢?
I'd be sad, sure, but I wouldn't cry.
我是会难过 但是不会哭
Okay, what if the puppy said, "Help me, Chandler.
要是那只小狗说 "钱德救救我
All the other puppies pick on me."
其他的狗狗都欺负我"
Cry? I just found a talking puppy. I'm rich.
哭?我发现一只会说话的狗 我发了
Oh. I've got it. I have got it. Pictures from your childhood.
我知道了...你小时候的照片
This will get you going good.
你看了一定会哭
- All right, what's going on there? - Oh, that's Parents' Day, first grade.
- 那张是什么? - 那是一年级的家长会
That's me with the janitor, Martin.
我和校工马丁的合照
- Where are your parents? - Oh, they didn't wanna come.
- 你爸妈呢? - 他们不想去
- Oh, Chandler. - You poor thing.
- 钱德 - 好可怜喔
So that story doesn't make you cry?
这件事不会让你哭吗?
No. Look, I don't cry. It's not a big deal, okay?
不会 我就是不会哭 这没什么 好吗?
No. It's not okay. It's not okay at all.
不 不好 一点也不好
You're dead inside.
你的心是死的
- Excuse me. - Yeah?
- 请问一下 - 什么事?
- Are you Phoebe Buffay? - Yeah.
- 你是菲比布非吗? - 是
Can I get your autograph? I'm your biggest fan.
你可以帮我签名吗?我最崇拜你了
Oh, you're my biggest fan? I've always wanted to meet you. Hi. Ha, ha.
你最崇拜我了?我一直想认识你 你好
- Sure, yeah. - Wow.
- 没问题 - 哇
Wow, thanks a lot.
谢谢你
I just wanna say I think you're really talented.
我只想说 你真的很有天分
You're just saying that because you're my biggest fan.
你是因为崇拜我才这么说
Joey, listen, take good care of that guy. He's a fan.
乔伊 好好招呼那个人 他是个影迷
Bye.
再见
So you saw me on Days of Our Lives, huh?
你看过我演《我们的日子》?
You want me to do a little Dr. Drake Ramoray for you?
要我来一段 德瑞克雷莫瑞医生吗?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
But I just got Phoebe Buffay's autograph.
不过我刚拿到菲比布非的签名
- Oh. You're Phoebe's fan. - Oh, yeah. I've seen all her movies.
- 你是菲比的影迷 没错 - 她的电影我都看过
- Movies? - That was Phoebe Buffay, the porn star.
- 电影? - 那是菲比布非 AV巨星
- I don't think so. - No, no, it was.
- 不是吧 - 是
She was in Sex Toy Story 2...
她演过《性玩具总动员》
Lawrence of a Labia.
《女人国的劳伦斯》
And I got her autograph.
而我拿到她的签名
The guys at the comic-book store aren't gonna believe this.
漫画店的人一定不会相信
Gunther.
阿甘
Hey, don't let that guy in here anymore. He just said Phoebe's a porn star.
以后别让那个人进来 他说菲比是AV巨星
Well, I wouldn't call her a star, but she's really good.
说巨星太夸张了 不过她真的很猛
You should check out Inspect Her Gadget.
你应该去看《G歪神探》
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
You'll never believe what just happened.
说了你一定不信
Ross totally blew me off and didn't even tell me why.
罗斯刚刚回绝我 又没说原因
Oh, well. You know what, honey?
这个嘛 你知道吗?
The best thing to do to get over a guy is to start dating someone else.
忘掉一个男人最好的办法 就是跟别人交柱
Oh. Oh, there is this great guy you will just love at work named Bob.
我们公司有个鲍伯你一定喜欢
He's a real up-and-comer in Human Resources.
他是人力资源部的明日之星
Thanks, but I'm not gonna date some random guy from your work.
谢谢你替我打气 但我不要跟某个阿猫阿狗交柱
Not random. Bob.
不是阿猫阿狗 是鲍伯
It's probably because I'm not mature enough or smart enough.
可能是因为我不够成熟 不够聪明
Maybe he doesn't like the way I dress.
或许他不喜欢我的打扮...
Pfft. No, that can't be it. It's really gotta be the smart thing. Ugh.
不可能的 一定是我不够聪明
I'm so stupid.
我好笨
I'm just this, like, incredibly pretty, stupid girl.
我是个美得冒泡的笨女人
No, honey.
不是...
Okay.
好吧
Okay. You wanna know why Ross canceled the date?
你知道罗斯为何取消约会?
Because I asked him to.
是我要求的
- You asked him to? - Mm-hm.
- 你要求的? - 嗯
- Why? - Because you are my sister...
- 为什么? - 因为你是我妹妹
and Ross and I have this huge history.
而罗斯和我有一大段渊源
- You wanna go out with Ross? - No.
- 我不懂 你想跟罗斯交往吗? - 不想
You don't want him, but you don't want me to have him?
你不要他 又不要我拥有他?
- You know, Bob in Human Resources... - Ugh.
- 人力资源部的鲍伯... - 噢
I cannot believe you did this to me. You had me doubting how smart I was.
你居然这样对我 你害我怀疑我的智商
You had me doubting my fashion sense.
你害我怀疑我的穿着品味
This is not that big a deal. Just don't date Ross.
这又不是什么大事 我只是叫你不要跟罗斯约会
There's a million other guys out there.
世上的男人那么多
You have no right to tell me what to do.
你没有资格教我做事
I'm not telling you what to do. I am telling you what not to do.
我不是在教你做 我是在教你不要做
Why are you always so jealous of me?
你为什么老是这么嫉妒我?
This is not about me being jealous of you.
不是我嫉妒你
This is about you being a brat, wanting what you can't have.
是你任性 不能吃还想吃
Can't have?
不能吃?
Excuse me, the only thing I can't have is dairy.
很抱歉 我不能吃的东西只有乳制品
All right, all right. You just blew your chances at dating Bob.
好 你和鲍伯的事吹了
- Who? - In Human Resources!
- 谁? - 人力资源部的啦
I am jealous of her?
我嫉妒她?
I mean, who does she think she is, Princess Caroline?
她以为她是谁?卡洛琳公主吗?
- You're jealous of Princess Caroline? - Do I have my own castle?
- 你嫉妒卡洛琳公主? - 我有自己的城堡吗?
Hey. Phoebe's not here, is she?
嘿 菲比不在吧?
- No. - Oh, great, did you get a movie?
- 不在 - 真好 你们租了片子?
Uh...
呃...
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
But, uh, I don't think it's the kind you're gonna like.
但是你们应该不会喜欢
You didn't get more that are gonna have us
你该不会又租那种
reaching for the tissues all night, did you?
会消耗面巾纸的片子吧?
Sort of.
可以这么说
Guys, what's going on?
到底怎么了?
Phoebe's a porn star.
菲比是AV女优
- What? - Yeah.
- 什么? - 对
- What are you talking about? - Where?
- 你在讲什么? - 哪里?
"Phoebe Buffay in Buffay the Vampire Layer."
"菲比布非之《魔法欲女》"
- Oh, my God. Ha, ha. - That's Phoebe. Where did you get that?
- 天哪 - 这是菲比 你在哪里租的?
Down at the adult video place on Bleecker.
布里克街的成人录影带店
And I saw Joey was about to go in, so I ran in ahead of him...
我看到乔伊正要进去 就先跑进去
to surprise him.
准备吓他
And then... Ha, ha. Then I pretended that I didn't know he was in there.
然后我又假装不知道他也在
Wow. I mean, I just can't... I can't believe this.
天哪 我真是不敢相信
You know? I mean, you think you know someone.
真是知人知面不知心
Even Phoebe, who's always been somewhat of a question mark.
虽然菲比一直是个问号
Hmm.
This is so bizarre.
好诡异喔
I guess it kind of makes sense, though. She had such a terrible childhood.
不过毕竟她的童年那么悲惨
Hey, I had a terrible childhood and I don't do porn.
我童年悲惨也没去拍A片
- Yes, but you're dead inside. - Ah.
- 对 但是你的心死了 - 啊
- All right, well, I'd better take that back. - What? Why? Why?
- 好吧 我还是拿去还吧 - 为什么?
We can't watch that. I mean, that's Phoebe.
我们不能看 那是菲比演的
- You're right. We shouldn't watch this. - Absolutely not. That goes back.
- 你说得对 我们不该看 - 没错
- But, you know, maybe a little bit. - How about just the first half?
- 看一点好了 - 前半段就好
Hey, no, this is wrong, you guys. Phoebe's our friend.
这样是不对的 菲比是我们的朋友
- I'm not gonna watch it. - Yeah.
- 我不要看 - 没错
- Good for you, Joe. - Yeah.
- 有义气 乔伊 - 对
Ah. I thought I'd find you here, Nosferatool.
我就知道你在这里 纳斯佛拉吐
Buffay, are you going to plunge your stake into my dark places?
布非 你要把你的尖棍 深深插进我的体内吗?
Actually, I was kind of hoping it would be the other way around.
其实我有点希望是你来插
- Hold on, what is that on her ankle? - Her ankle is what you're watching?
- 等等 她的脚踝上是什么? - 你在看她的脚踝?
- Well, it's hard to tell. - Ooh.
- 很难看得出来 - 哦
Oh, God, if she would just stop moving.
她能不能不要动了
She's just doing her job.
她只是在尽本分
You sick bastards.
你们这些变态
Oh. It's a tattoo. That's weird. Phoebe doesn't...
是刺青 怪了 菲比没...
Wait, that's Ursula. That's not Phoebe. That is Ursula.
是乌苏拉啦 那不是菲比 是乌苏拉
Wait, wait. I can watch that. Rewind it. Rewind it.
倒带倒带 我可以看了 快倒带
- Hey. - Oh.
- 嘿 - 哦
What's up? Oh, my God. What am I doing?!
你们在干麻?天哪!我在干什么?
(《心灵鸡汤》)
- Hey, sweetie. - Hey.
- 亲爱的 - 嘿
Chicken Soup for the Soul?
《心灵鸡汤》?
There's no back to this couch.
这张沙发背后是空的
Why are you reading this? You hate this kind of stuff.
你看它干嘛?你讨厌这种书
I figured I'd give it a shot.
我想试试看
Maybe one of those stories would make me cry.
也许有某个故事会让我哭
Then you wouldn't think I was all dead inside.
你就不会觉得我的心死了
Aw, that's so sweet.
你真有心
Chandler, I don't care if you can't cry. I love you.
但你不会哭也无所谓 我爱你
Oh, that makes me feel so warm in my hollow tin chest.
这话温暖了我空空如也的胸口
- Stop it. - I mean, come on, seriously. Think about it.
- 别闹了 - 你想嘛
We get married, I'm up at the altar, and I'm like this:
哪天我们结婚了 来到神父面前 我却这样
I won't care.
我不在乎
Because I know that you'll be feeling it all in here.
因为我知道你内心会充满喜悦
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 当然
And if we have a baby one day...
要是有一天我们生小孩
and the doctor hands it to you in the delivery room...
医生在产房把宝宝交给你
and you don't cry, so what?
而你没有哭 那又怎样?
And if we take him to college and we come home...
要是我们送他去念大学 然后回家...
and we see his empty room for the first time...
第一次看到他的空房
and you got nothing?
而你却没反应?
Won't matter to me.
我也不在意
Okay.
Well, I won't worry about this anymore, then.
那我就不那么担心了
Yeah. And, you know, if I die...
要是我死了
from a long illness...
久病弃世
and you're writing out my eulogy...
你在写哀悼词
and you open the desk drawer and find a note from me that says:
结果打开抽屉 看到我留了一张字条写道
"I will always be with you"...
"我会永远与你同在"
and you still can't shed one tiny tear...
而你还是挤不出一滴眼泪
I know you'll be crying a river inside.
我会知道你的心早已泪流成河
- Aw, I love you, sweet... - What is wrong with you?
- 我真爱... - 你是怎么搞的?
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
You can't shed a tear for your dead wife?
你居然无法为亡妻流一滴泪
I mean, I left you a note from the beyond.
我死后留了字条给你呢
- So you didn't mean any of that? - No, you robot!
- 所以刚才都不是真心话? - 废话 死机器人
You damn kids. You ring my bell one more time, I swear to...
死小孩!再乱按电铃我就...
Oh, uh, Jill. Um...
吉儿
That's just a little game I play with the kids down the hall.
我在跟走廊那头的小朋友玩
They've really taken a liking to me.
他们越来越喜欢我
What's the matter?
有什么事吗?
Rachel and I had a really big fight. Can I come in?
瑞秋和我大吵一架 我可以进去吗?
I know we're not supposed to see each other anymore. I'm okay with that.
我知道我们不能再见面 我也可以接受
I don't know anybody in the city, and I need somebody to talk to about it.
只是我人生地不熟 又很需要找个人谈一谈
- Oh, of course. What happened? - I don't wanna talk about it.
- 好啊 怎么了? - 我不想谈
Okay. Um...
好...
- But you know what might cheer me up? - What?
- 不过有件事会让我比较开心 - 什么事?
Seeing some more of your super-cool slides.
再多看几张你的超酷幻灯片
- Wow, really? - Totally. I loved them.
- 真的吗? - 绝对的 我爱死了
And maybe you could finish telling me about all the different kinds of sand.
你还可以继续讲解 那几种不同的沙子
I'd love to. You wait right here. I'll go get the projector and my notes.
没问题 你等一下 我去拿投影机和讲义
Oh, great. Thanks, Ross. You're such a good friend.
太好了 谢谢你 你真是个好朋友
Oh.
Hey. Have you guys seen Jill? I can't find her anywhere.
嘿 你们有看到吉儿吗?我到处都找不到她
- No, I haven't. - Is Ross home?
- 没看到 - 罗斯在家吗?
Maybe I'll just call him and see if he's actually seen her.
我打去问他好了
Who is it?
哪一位?
It's Phoebe, "Phoebe."
是菲比...菲比
- Hey. - Oh, God.
- 嘿 - 嘿 天哪
- So you're making porn movies. - No, I'm not.
- 所以你在拍A片 - 我没有
We're still rolling.
摄影机还在拍
You're making one right now.
你现在就在拍
- Let's go, Phoebe. - And you're using my name.
- 菲比快点 - 而且还用我的名字
Yeah, can I help you with something?
对 有什么事吗?
Phoebe, come on.
菲比 快点
Look, I'm talking right now. You're... You mean her. Oh.
我在跟别人说话... 你是在叫她
You know, twin stuff is always a real big seller.
双胞胎的题材一向很卖
What?
什么?
Yeah. I could talk them into giving you like $30.
我可以帮你谈到30块钱
No. No way. No.
不要 想都别想
And stop using my name. And shame on you.
而且别再冒用我的名字 你真丢脸
And shame on all of you. You're disgusting.
你们都很丢脸 你们恶心死了
Especially you, with that.
尤其是你那个样子
Slides are almost ready.
幻灯片快好了
Yeah. Ooh, I know what this is missing.
好...我知道还少了什么
Alcohol.
- Okay, well, there's wine in the kitchen. - Oh, great.
- 好 厨房有红酒 - 太好了
Hello?
喂?
What is my sister doing there, and why are the drapes shut?
我妹妹为什么在你家?窗帘为什么拉上了?
Okay. Rach, calm down, okay?
好 你别激动
She's really upset. We're just talking.
她心情很差 我们只是在聊天
I think she's trying to make something happen with you to get back at me.
罗斯 她想藉由跟你发生关系 来报复我
Oh, so that's the only reason she could be here, huh?
所以她来只是为了这个?
It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that I'm a good listener...
会不会是因为我很善于倾听
and I put on a great slide show?
放的幻灯片很好看
Ross, I am telling you, she is using you to get back at me.
罗斯 是真的 她在利用你来报复我
You know, I think I can take care of myself. I'll talk to you later. Goodbye.
我自己可以应付 回头再聊 再见
Whoa.
哇哦
Uh, that was your sister, actually.
是你姊打来的
She thinks you're just using me. Heh.
她觉得你在利用我
So?
所以呢?
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
So I just came from the company Ursula works for.
我刚去过乌苏拉的公司
Oh, no, not you too.
连你也下海了
No, no. I went to pick up Phoebe Buffay's checks.
不 我是去拿菲比布非的支票
There were a lot of them.
有很多张喔
- Nice. - Mm-hm.
- 漂亮 - 嗯
And I won't have to go back there anymore...
而且我不必再去了
because I gave them my "correct address."
我留了我的"正确"地址
That's great, but isn't it gonna bother you that people think you're a porn star?
太好了 但别人还是会误会 你不会困扰吗?
Oh, no, no. I know how to handle it.
不会 我有办法
- Good. - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 没错
You're trying to figure out where you know me from?
想知道你在哪里见过我?
All right, I'll give you a hint. From porn. Okay?
给你一个提示 A片 好吗?
Yeah, your pervert boyfriend watched me in a porno movie!
没错 你的变态男朋友 在A片里看过我
- See? - Yeah.
- 看? - 对啊
Hey.
- You, uh, may have been right about Jill. - Oh, I knew it. What happened?
- 你对吉儿的看法或许没错 - 我就知道 怎么了?
- Um, she kissed me. - What? You kissed?
- 她吻了我 - 什么?你们亲嘴了?
- Maybe we should give them some privacy. - Shh!
- 也许我们应该回避一下 - 嘘
Look, I tried not to kiss her, okay?
我尽量不去亲她
It doesn't sound like it. It's pretty easy not to kiss someone.
听起来不像 想不亲一个人...
You just don't kiss them. See? Look at us right now, not kissing.
不要亲就对了 我们现在就没有亲嘴
Let me finish, okay?
让我说完好吗?
She started kissing me, and I didn't stop it.
她过来亲我 我没有阻止
I guess I just wasn't thinking.
我没有多想
Yeah, that's right. I'm gonna give you something to think about.
是啊 没有多想 我来让你好好想一想
Hold on.
等等
But then I started thinking and I stopped the kissing.
后来我一想就把她推开了
Oh, well, thank you for taking your tongue out of my sister's mouth to tell me that.
谢谢你把舌头 从我妹的嘴里缩回来告诉我
Look, I realized if anything were to happen with me and Jill...
我是想到如果我跟吉儿怎样
then nothing could ever happen with us.
我们就再也不能怎样了
- What? - No, I mean...
- 什么? - 我是说...
Look, I don't know if anything is ever going to happen with us again, ever.
我不知道我们还会不会怎样
But I don't wanna know that it never could.
但我不想断绝这个可能性
So I stopped it...
于是我喊停 然后...
and she got mad and broke my projector.
她气得摔坏我的投影机
Wow.
I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, my God, are you crying?
我的天哪 你在哭吗?
I just don't see why those two can't work things out.
这两个人为何就是不能在一起
All right, I'm leaving. I'm not gonna spend one more day...
好 我要走了 我要远离某个...
with someone who's out to sabotage my every move.
一直害我的人
That's you, Rachel.
就是你 瑞秋
Yeah, I got that.
我知道
And you. I throw myself at you, and you say no?
还有你 我投怀送抱 你却不要
How gay are you?
你有够同性恋的
You take care, Jill.
你自己保重 吉儿
- Okay, see you. - Bye-bye.
- 好 再见 - 再见
I can't believe Jill's gone.
吉儿居然走了
I can't help it. I opened a gate.
没办法 我一发不可收拾