老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第24集: 求婚1 The One With The Proposal

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
That is the most beautiful engagement ring ever!
这真是世上最美的订婚戒指
You should know, you bought like a billion of them.
你一定很了解 你买过一大堆
You didn't get one.
你就没拿到
- Tonight's the big night. - How will you ask her?
- 好 就是今晚了 - 你要怎么进行?
It'll be perfect. We'll go to her favorite restaurant.
保证完美 我会带她上她最爱的餐厅
I'll get her a bottle of the champagne she really loves,
我要送她一瓶她很喜欢的香槟
therefore knows how expensive it is.
那她就知道有多贵了
Then, when the glasses are full, instead of proposing a toast, I'll propose.
然后等酒斟好了 我不会敬酒 我会向她求婚
- Aw. - Sounds perfect!
- 啊哦 - 好棒喔
You'll mess up. Let me do it.
你会搞砸 让我来吧
I won't mess up.
我才不会搞砸
If she says no, can I have the ring?
要是她说不 戒指可以给我吗?
- She won't say no. - If?
- 她不会说不的 - 要是呢?
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey, Monica.
嘿 摩妮卡
- Give it. - It's gone.
- 还给我 - 吞下去了
Phoebe.
菲比
- Hey. - Hey, Monica!
- 嘿 - 嘿 摩妮卡
We're practically kissing.
我们在接吻喔
老友记 第六季 第二十四集
- Hey. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿
Anyone free tonight? My boss is hosting a charity event for kids.
晚上有人有空吗?我主管要主持救助贫童慈善会
And the more people I bring, the better I look.
我带越多人去越有面子
So Monica, Chandler?
摩妮卡?钱德?
We can't go. We're going to dinner. Remember?
摩妮卡和钱德不能去 我们要去吃饭 记得吗?
- Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. - What's the big deal?
- 天哪 真抱歉 - 干嘛这么激动?
I just get mad when Rachel doesn't remember where we're going.
我只是很气 瑞秋不记得我们要去哪里
Where are you going?
你们要去哪里?
- How about you guys? - Open bar?
- 那你们呢? - 酒品免费?
- I think so. - I can do that for the kids.
- 应该是 - 我可以为孩子们喝酒
I'll come. I'm making money now. It's time I give some back.
那我也要去 我现在有收入 也该回报社会了
You could give back the money you owe me.
你也可以把欠我的钱还给我
Okay. Have a benefit.
好啊 那你办慈善晚会啊
Ross, can you come to a charity event tonight?
罗斯 你晚上可以 来参加慈善晚会吗?
Oh. No, I have plans with Elizabeth.
不行 我跟伊丽莎白有约
Oh. You're already doing your part for the kids.
你已经在为孩童贡献心力了
It's our last night together before she leaves for camp. To be a counselor.
抱歉 再过几天 她要去夏令营去当辅导员
I have a question. All jokes aside. Where is this relationship going?
罗斯 我问你 撇开笑话不提 这段感情要往哪里走?
Wait a minute. All jokes aside? I didn't agree to that.
等等 撇开笑话不提?我可不同意
- Do you see this as long-term thing? - I don't know.
- 你认为你们可以长久吗? - 不知道
You are 12 years older than her.
你比她大12岁喔
Wait a minute. Does everyone feel this way?
等等 你们都这么认为吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah, sort of.
- 有点 - 抱歉 有点
Uh, wow. Uh, I thought you were making jokes. I had no idea.
我以为你们只是开玩笑 我都不知道
You guys are wrong. Yes, there is a chronological age difference.
不过你们都错了 没错 我们是有年龄上的差异
But I never notice it, because she is very mature.
但是我都感觉不到 为什么?因为她很成熟
It doesn't matter what you guys think. I'm dating Elizabeth, not you.
况且我根本不在意你们的看法 跟她交往的是我 不是你们
Not what she said last night.
她昨晚可不是这么说的
See, now he could date her.
他配她就够幼雅
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Hey, you marry me.
喂 嫁给我
What's going on, little elves?
怎么了 小精灵们?
It's the big night. We wanted to wish you luck.
今晚很重要 我们想祝你好运
- Yeah. Have the ring? - In my pocket.
- 戒指带了吗? - 在口袋里
Oh.
- Pheebs. - Oh. Ha, ha.
- 菲比 - 哦 哈哈
Will you guys get out of here? I want this to be a surprise, and she's gonna know.
麻烦你们出去 我想给她惊喜 她会看出来
Yeah, guys. Get out of here.
没错 你们快出去
Hey. Hi, guys.
大家好
- You look beautiful. - Aww. Thank you.
- 你好漂亮 - 谢谢
What's going on?
怎么了?
We're just really...
我们只是...
excited about this charity event that we have to go to.
要参加慈善晚会觉得很兴奋
- Here. - Thank you.
- 给你 - 谢谢
So what's going on here?
现在是怎样?
Well, uh, this is a silent auction.
这是一场不喊价拍卖会
They lay the stuff here. You write down your offer.
要卖的东西都在这里 你写下竞标价
The highest bid gets it.
出价最高的就是得主
No. I know what a silent auction is. What's going on with your hair?
我知道什么叫不喊价拍卖会 我是说你的头发怎么了?
- Uh, why? - No, it's nice.
- 怎么说? - 没什么 真的很好看
Nice to see you. So glad you brought someone.
瑞秋 欢迎 你带了一位朋友来
Someone? I brought people.
一位?我带了两位
This is Phoebe. Phoebe, this is Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 这位是菲比 菲比 这位是汤普森先生
- He's the head of my department. - Oh, hi.
- 他是我的部门主管 - 哦 嗨
- And I also brought my friend Joey. - Ohh! Shrimp toast!
- 我还带了我的朋友乔伊... - 虾子吐司
You know, I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
I hope you're gonna bid.
希望你会参加竞标 瑞秋
Actually, I was about to bid on this lovely trip to Paris.
我正打算投标这趟巴黎之旅
- Nice choice. - Yeah.
- 有眼光 - 是吗
- Good luck. - Thank you.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
Ha.
Okay, $20.00.
20元
Shut the door! Shut the door!
把门关上 把门关上
What's going on?
怎么了?
Guys across the hall are throwing water balloons.
对面的男生在朝我们丢水球
Call the police. That's what I did to kids in my building.
你们得报警 我都这样对付我家那栋的小孩
No, it's a water balloon fight. We started it.
这是水球仗 是我们挑起的
Oh. Hmm.
Um, I just stopped by to see if you wanted to see this play tonight.
听我说 我来问你晚上要不要去看戏
Um, it's excellent. The director is...
这出戏应该很棒 导演...
- Who drank all the kamikazes? - Nobody. We put them in here!
- 谁把神风特攻队都喝了? - 没有 都在水球里
- You want some? - No, I... Okay, okay.
- 你要吗? - 不要
- Could I talk to you for a second? - Yeah, sure.
- 好 我可以跟你讲下话吗? - 当然可以
Um, so this play, um, what do you think?
所以你要去看戏吗?
- It's gotten great reviews. - Attack!
- 它的剧评很好... - 攻击
- Put your balloons down! - You put your balloons down!
- 放下水球 - 你们才放下
Everybody put their balloons down!
统统都把水球放下
Now, this is a nice suit!
这可是高级西装
Our next item is the romantic trip to Paris.
下项拍卖品 是巴黎浪漫之旅
It goes to Emil Alexander with a high bid of $2300.
由艾弥尔亚历山大 以2千3百元的高价得标
Oh! So close!
只差一点
Hey, you guys, look. Got me some drinks.
你们看 我拿了几杯酒
- What are you doing? - Open bar.
- 你在干什么? - 不用钱嘛
Finally, our biggest item of the night.
最后是今晚的最大项目
The 22-foot Gentleman's Daysailer sailboat.
22呎豪华帆船
The winning bid was a whopping $20,000.
得标金额高达两万元
I won!
我赢了
That was my guess!
那是我猜的
What? What? What?
什么?什么?
I guessed $20,000.
我猜两万
Joey, it is an auction. You don't guess. You buy!
乔伊 这是拍卖会 你不是猜 是买
What?
什么?
I don't have $20,000.
我没有两万
Congratulations on your new boat, Joey Tribbiani.
恭喜你购得新船 乔伊崔比亚尼
Joey, sit down.
坐下啦
Forget her. You enjoy this. Whoo!
别理她 开心就好
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
"One nation...
"一个国家...
under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
在神之下 不可分割 全民拥有自由公正"
Ha, ha. I remembered it. The champagne is here.
我记得是这样背 香槟来了
- Are you okay? - Yes. Yes.
- 你没事吧? - 我很好
I'm good. Are you good?
你好吗?
Are you perfect?
一切都好吗?
Yeah. I'm okay.
还好
I'm a little cold. Can I have your jacket?
其实我有点冷 外套可以借我吗?
Oh. Yeah.
可以
Uh, no, you can't have my jacket.
不行 我的外套不能借你
Because then I would be cold.
因为那样我就会冷
If you thought you'd be cold, you should have brought a jacket.
你要是觉得会冷 应该自己带外套
Uh, other than that, are you okay?
除此之外 你好吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗?
Yes. I'm fine.
我真的很好
In fact, I've been fine for a long time now and I think...
我这段日子一直都很好 我觉得...
the reason is you.
都是托你的福
That's sweet.
好甜蜜喔
Okay. Um.
好...
Before I met you, I had really little life.
认识你之前 我的人生微不足道
And I couldn't imagine growing old...
我无法想像一个人...
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
- I know. But let me say it. - Oh, my God. Richard.
- 我知道 不过让我说完 - 我的天哪 理查
What? I'm Chandler.
什么?我是钱德
Oh, that's Richard.
噢 是理查
Maybe he won't see us. Richard!
天哪 也许他看不见我们 理查
- Monica. Chandler. - Hey.
- 摩妮卡 钱德 - 嘿
I don't know why I did that.
我不知道我为什么要抱你
- It's good to see you. - You too. You let your hair grow.
- 见到你真好 - 彼此彼此 你把头发留长了
Yeah. Oh, that's right, you always wanted me to.
啊对 你一直希望我留长
I see your mustache is back.
你又开始留胡子了
Well, my nose got lonely.
我的鼻子感到寂寞
And you don't have a mustache, which is good. Ha, ha.
你没留胡子 很好
I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
我是钱德 我一不舒服就开玩笑
I'm sorry. Lisa, Monica, Chandler. We used to date.
抱歉 丽莎 摩妮卡 钱德 我们交往过
Richard! No one's supposed to know about us!
理查 我们的事应该保密
See, I did it again.
我又来了
- Chandler, sit down. - I'll sit down.
- 钱德 我们坐下吧 - 好 我坐
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Your table is ready, sir.
您的桌子准备好了
- Oh. Good to see you guys. - Yes.
- 很高兴遇见你们 - 好
If you prefer, this table's available.
这一桌也是空的
That might be fun.
一起坐应该不错
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
I didn't know it was an auction.
我不知道这是拍卖会
I figured I'd take a guess.
我以为是猜一猜
Help a charity. Free boat!
帮助慈善团体 免费得帆船
Why would a charity give away a free boat?
慈善团体为什么要送帆船?
- I don't know. Charity? - Oh!
- 我哪知道 做慈善吗? - 噢
Well, just buy the damn boat.
你就买吧
Phoebe, don't you think you've had enough to drink?
菲比 你喝够了吧?
I'm just helping the kids.
我只是在帮助儿童
How is you drinking helping the kids?
你喝酒怎么能帮助儿童?
Because the more I drink, the less there is for the kids to drink.
我喝得越多 孩子们能喝的就越少
Mr. Tribbiani. Your contribution brings us...
崔比亚尼先生 你慷慨解囊
a big step closer to building the youth center.
让兴建活动中心的事大有进展
Just out of curiosity, how much is that boat worth?
我很好奇 那艘船值多少?
I think it was valued at 19,000.
差不多是1万9
Hey, I was pretty close.
我猜得蛮准的
Uh, so, bad news.
坏消急
Um, I can't buy the boat. I don't have any money.
我不能买那艘船 我没有钱
Joey! Joey, good one!
乔伊 你真幽默
Good! Very good!
你真会演
- So, uh, I think I'm gonna take off now. - You can't leave, Joey!
- 好吧 我要问人了 - 你不能走 乔伊
You agreed to buy that boat. It is a contract.
你答应要买船 那具有约束力
Plus, if you leave, my boss is gonna kill me.
而且你走了 我的主管会宰了我
Well, what am I gonna do, Rach? I don't have that kind of money.
那怎么办?我没有那么多钱
I know. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我知道 好...
This is what we'll do.
好 这样吧
We'll go to the next highest bidder, and we'll let them buy it.
我们去找出价第二高的人 然后让他们去买
Then you're just gonna pay the difference.
你只要付差价
Okay.
I don't know why the kids need a youth center anyway.
这些小孩要活动中心干嘛
They should just watch TV after school like I did. And I turned out fine.
放了学跟我一样看电视就好了 我现在也蛮好的
Not great.
但是不优秀
So we're hiding in the bathroom...
我们躲在洗手间里...
Then I sneak out. But before Monica can, her parents come in.
然后我溜出来 但摩妮卡还没出来 她父母就进去了
I hid in the shower, next thing you know...
于是我躲到浴帘后面
they're going at it on the floor.
接着他们就在地上做起来了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
I got a good one.
我有一个 我有一个
I once walked in on both my parents making love to the same guy.
我有一次撞见我父母 跟同一个男人做爱
It's so great seeing you guys again. I'd like to make a toast.
遇见你们真的好开心 我想敬酒
Uh, as a poet once said, "In the sweetness of friendship...
正如一位诗人所说 "在友谊的甜蜜里
let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures...
尽情欢笑 分享欢乐吧
for in the dew of little things...
人心正是...
the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
从中获得朝气 焕然一新"
Aw.
啊哦
What?
什么?
Oh, my God! You guys!
天哪 你们两个
Before you say anything, have we got a story for you. Guess who we bumped into?
在你开口之前 我们有事要说 你猜我们吃饭时遇见谁?
- Who? - Richard!
- 谁? - 理查
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
I thought you were going out with Elizabeth.
你不是要跟伊丽莎白约会?
I was. Uh, she was a little busy with a water balloon fight.
没错 但是她忙着打水球仗
Sometimes grownups have commitments they can't get out of.
有时大人就是会有事无法脱身
Maybe she is too young for me.
也许她真的太年轻了
When I was over there, I felt like I was a babysitter.
当我看到她跟朋友横冲直撞 我觉得我好像保姆
I finally see what you were talking about. I don't know what to do.
我终于开始了解你们说的话 我不知道该怎么办
Just weigh the good stuff about the relationship against the bad.
你可以比较这段感情的利弊
That's what I did when I first started weighing stuff.
我当初就是这样... 比较东西的
Okay, um, bad stuff. I'm 12 years older than she is.
好 嗯 我比她大12岁
If school finds out, you're fired.
学校发现会开除你
- She's leaving for three months. - For camp.
- 她要离开3个月 - 去参加夏令营
Okay, good stuff. Um...
好 呃...
Well, she's sweet and pretty and...
她很甜很漂亮...
The only question you need to ask is, do you see a future?
罗斯 你只需要问你自己 你看得见未来吗?
Do you see yourself marrying her?
你能想像跟她结婚吗?
My God. You did it already. You married her, didn't you?
天哪 你已经娶她了对不对?
No, I didn't do that. It's just...
没有啦 我只是...
Honestly, no, I don't see a big future with her.
好吧 老实说 我觉得我们没什么未来
Okay, I think that's your answer.
那这就是你的答案了
I gotta talk to her. I hate this part.
我得告诉她 我最恨这个步骤了
Forget Elizabeth. If you're not careful...
你必须忘了伊丽莎白 你要是不小心...
you may not get married at all this year.
今年可能会结不到婚
Rach, Rach.
瑞秋 瑞秋
- Next highest bidder is at table one. - Great.
- 出第2高价的人在1号桌 - 太好了
The guy who got the Paris trip is at table four.
标到巴黎之旅的人坐4号桌 噢 好
You care about the guy who won the Paris trip?
你干嘛管谁赢得巴黎之旅?
It's a trip for two.
那是双人之旅
Excuse me.
失陪了
Excuse me. Is the person who won the Paris trip at this table?
抱歉 标到巴黎之旅的人 在这一桌吗?
- That was me. - Oh. Enchante.
- 我就是 - 抱歉
Uh, is there a Mr. Bowmont at this table?
有没有一位波芒先生?
- That's me. - Ah.
- 我就是 - 啊
Hello. This is your lucky day, Mr. Bowmont.
你好 你今天走运了 波芒先生
The, uh, Gentleman Daysailer has become available again.
那艘帆船又要卖了
I believe you made a bid of $18,000?
你开了1万8的价格 不是吗?
You have to pay that. It's not just a guess.
你得付钱 那不是猜好玩的
I was actually relieved, uh, I didn't win the boat.
没标到船 我还松了一口气
My wife would've killed me.
我老婆会宰了我
Are you kidding? She'll love this boat!
不会吧?她会爱死这艘船
- What is your wife's name? - It's Pam.
- 是啊 尊夫人芳名? - 她叫潘
It's Pam. Just imagine this. The Pam.
潘 天哪 想像一下 "潘号"
Aw.
啊哦
I don't think she'd like that.
我想她不会喜欢
Okay. Uh, imagine this: The Mr. Bowmont.
那想像..."波芒先生号"
Ooh.
I don't think so.
还是不要了
Okay, look. Let me paint you a little picture. All right.
让我为你描绘一下
You are setting sail up the Hudson. You've got the wind in your ha... Arms.
你在哈德逊河上航行 风吹过你的头...左手
You get all that peace and quiet you've always wanted.
你得到你企盼已久的安宁
You get back to nature. You can go fishing.
你回到大自然怀抱 你可以钓鱼
You get one of those hats, people call you captain.
你可以买一顶帽子 让大家叫你船长
And then when you're old, Cappy.
等你老了就是老船长
What the hell. It's for a good cause. All right!
管他的 不买说不过去 我买了
- No way! It's mine! - What?
- 别想 船是我的 - 什么?
The stuff you said, I want that!
你刚才说的那些事我也要
But, Joey, you don't have $20,000!
但是乔伊 你没有两万元
Who cares? I'll make payments! I want the Mr. Bowmont!
管他的我分期 怎样都好 我要"波芒先生号"
Oh, my God! You're back!
天哪 你们回来了
Let me see your hand!
让我看 让我看你的手
Why do you want to see my hand?
你为什么要看我的手?
I want to see what's in your hand, the trash.
我想看你手上拿的垃圾
Ew, it's all dirty. You should throw this out.
好脏 你最好拿去扔
Okay.
- What did you just do? - What happened?
- 你们搞什么? - 怎么回事?
- Richard was there. I couldn't do it. - Oh, no.
- 理查也在 我无法开口 - 不会吧
I was gonna do it tomorrow and surprise her. Now you've ruined it.
我要延到明天 给她惊喜 却被你们破坏了
We didn't.
我们没有破坏
Who walks into a room and asks to see a person's hands?
谁会一进门就要看别人的手?
A palm reader, a manicurist, a hand doctor.
算命师 修指甲的小姐 手部医生...
- Glove salesman. - Good one!
- 手套推销员 - 漂亮
This is terrible. What am I gonna do?
真惨 我该怎么办?
She only suspects something. So just throw her off the track.
她只是在怀疑 又不确定 你可以唬她
I'll make her think, uh, marriage is the last thing on my mind.
也对 我可以让她觉得 我完全不考虑结婚
Yeah. Convince her you're scared of commitment.
没错 让她相信你很害怕承诺
I can do that. I've had 30 years of practice.
我做得到 我练了30年
Being you is finally gonna pay off!
你这个人总算有点价值了
Had to go to the basement...
我还得跑去地下室扔...
some idiot keeps stuffing the chute with pizza boxes.
某个白痴小孩老是用披萨盒 把垃圾槽堵住
That guy's still doing that?
那个家伙还是没改?
Hey. My God, let me see your hand!
天哪 你们回来了 我看看你的手
No, you're too late! She already took out the trash!
来不及了 她已经把垃圾拿去扔了
Wow. I have never had such a healthy breakup.
我跟别人分手没这么平和过
She was such a grownup about it.
她表现得好成熟
She didn't seem too immature for me.
我觉得她一点也不幼雅
Did I just make a huge mistake?
我是不是犯了个大错?
Ross? Wait!
罗斯 等等
Elizabeth, thank God. I was just thinking about...
伊丽莎白 太好了 我正在想说...
You suck!
你最烂了
What?
什么?
Okay.
Breakup's still on.
分手还是有效
Here she comes.
她来了
Do I look like a guy who doesn't want to get married?
怎么样?我像不像不想结婚的人?
Yeah.
And, also, a little like a French guy.
还有点像法国人
I never noticed that before.
我第一次发现
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿
What are you up to?
你们在干什么?
Just hanging out. Talking about, uh, web sites.
只是在杀时间 聊网站
Ha.
Ahem. We saw this interesting website about marriage.
有一个有趣的网站在讨论婚姻
How unnecessary it is.
及婚姻的一无是处
How it's a way for governments to keep tabs on you.
说那只是政府监视你的方式
Yeah, Big Brother. Ha, ha.
是啊 老大哥
That's a little crazy.
有点夸张
Although I am glad you're looking at other things on the Internet.
不过很高兴你们总算上了 其他类别的网站
Got me thinking, why would anybody want to get married?
不过我就想 为什么会有人想要结婚?
Why? To celebrate the relationship. To solidify the commitment.
为什么?因为要赞颂这段感情 要巩固你们的承诺
To declare your love for one another to the world.
要向全世界宣布你们的爱
Eh.
Okay. Well, that's good to know.
能知道你的反应真好
The Mr. Bowmont's here!
"波芒先生号"来了
A customer wants to compliment you. Shall I let him in?
摩妮卡 有一位客人 想向主厨致意 要让他进来吗?
Sure! I love this part!
当然 我最爱这种事了
- Come on in. - Hi.
- 进来吧 - 嘿
Richard.
理查
I'm not here to compliment the chef.
其实我不是来向主厨致意的
Oh. I hate when people come back to compliment the chef.
没关系 我最讨厌客人跑来致意
Like I've nothing better to do.
好像我很闲似的
What's up?
你有什么事?
It was great seeing you the other night.
那天晚上遇见你很开心
Good to see you too.
我也很开心
Come down here to tell me that?
你就是来说这个的?
No. Came here to tell you something else.
不是 我是来说别的
Came here to tell you I still love you.
我是来说我仍然爱你