老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第3集: 罗斯死不认帐 The One With Ross’s Denial

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Hey. - Hey, check it out. This is unbelievable.
- 嘿 - 你看 太不可思议了
Joey has been holding his breath for almost four minutes.
乔伊已经闭气将近四分钟
Are you trying to kill me?
猪头 你想闷死我啊?
- Pheebs, I wanna ask you something. - Uh-huh, what?
- 菲比 我问你件事 - 什么事?
Um, well, since I'm moving out and you're so beautiful...
既然我要搬出去 你又这么美丽...
how about I move in with you?
我搬去跟你住如何?
Well, that would be great, but then what do we do about Denise?
太好了 但是狄妮丝怎么办?
- Who's Denise? - My roommate.
- 谁是狄妮丝? - 我的室友
- You have a roommate? - Yes, Denise. Denise.
- 你有室友? - 对 狄妮丝
Hey, what is with the secrecy, Phoebe? Huh?
你干嘛这么神秘?
And what about this Denise? She cute?
这个狄妮丝可爱吗?
How can you have a roommate that none of us know about?
我们怎么会不知道你有室友?
Maybe because you never listen to anything I say.
也许是因为都没人在听我讲话
I talk about her all the time. Denise!
我一天到晚提起她 狄妮丝
Rach, I was thinking, I'm gonna have an extra room over at my place.
瑞秋 我在想 我那里会多一个房间
- Oh, that's true. - Why don't you move in with me?
- 没错 - 你何不搬来跟我住?
It'll be great. We can stay up late talking, watch movies.
多好啊 我们可以熬夜谈心 看电影
And you know about naked Thursdays, right?
你知道赤裸星期四的规定吧?
Yeah, yeah, I think I'm gonna find my own place.
我还是自己找房子好了
Hey, hey. I thought naked Thursdays was just our thing, man.
我以为赤裸星期四 是我们的专利
老友记 第六季 第三集
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
What did Rachel say when you told her you were still married to her?
你没办注销 瑞秋怎么说?
Oh, that. Um, she took it really well.
那个啊 她还蛮平静的
- Oh. You didn't tell her, did you? - No.
- 你没说 对吧? - 没有
- Because you're in love with her. - I am not in love with her.
- 当然没有 因为你爱她 - 我并不爱她
She was very upset about having to move out.
她在为搬家的事难过
So I didn't tell her we were still married, because she'd only get more upset.
所以我没说 免得她更不开心
I comforted her. As a friend.
我只以朋友的身份安慰她
- What do you mean, "comforted her"? - It was nothing. I gave her a hug.
- 什么叫安慰她? - 也没什么 我抱了抱她
Aha. A classic sign of love, the hug.
拥抱正是爱的表示
It's also a sign of friendship.
也是友情的表现
Yeah, not in your case, Lovey Loverson.
在这里不是 痴情男
It was a hug.
那只是个拥抱
Just tell me this, did you or did you not smell her hair?
告诉我 你有没有闻她的头发?
Smell her hair? Well, what if I did?
闻她的头发?如果有呢?
Ninety percent of a woman's pheromones come out the top of her head.
九成的女性荷尔蒙散发自头部
That's why women are shorter.
所以女人都比较矮
So that men will fall in love when they hug them.
好让男人在拥抱时爱上她们
Come on, Ross, you're a scientist.
拜托 你是科学家耶
I was hugging her as a friend, okay?
我是以朋友的身份抱她
It's not my fault her hair got in my face.
又不是我把脸埋进她的头发
She's got a lot of it, and it smells all, uh...
她的头发很多 有一股...
you know, coconutty.
椰子香
What? Oh. It doesn't mean I have feelings for Rachel.
怎样?那不代表我对她有感觉
Maybe it means I have feelings for coconuts.
或许我是对椰子有感觉
Okay, whatever you say. But just be careful. Rachel's not in the same place you are.
好 随你怎么说 但你要小心 瑞秋的心情和你不同
Okay, if the place you're referring to is being in love...
如果这个心情是指爱情...
then she is in the same place as me, because I am not in that place.
那她和我的心情一样 因为我不是那个心情
Okay, I didn't understand that.
好 我听不懂
But maybe that's because you were speaking the secret language of love.
但或许是因为 你讲得是爱的秘语
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Dude, some guy just called for you. - Who was it?
- 刚才有你的电话 - 是谁?
I don't know.
我哪知?
How about "Thanks for taking the message"? Jeez.
你怎么不谢我帮你留言?
Hey, listen.
听着
When you move in, Rachel's room's gonna be empty.
等你搬进来 瑞秋的房间就空出来了
You wanna talk about what we wanna do with it?
要不要来讨论怎么利用?
- Sure. - Okay.
- 当然 - 好
I think we should have a beautiful guest room...
我想我们应该弄个漂亮的客房
with a mahogany sleigh bed and bedside tables with flowers on them.
有红木雪橇床 床头桌上永远插着鲜花
Then we could have a rolltop desk with comment cards...
再摆张卷盖式书桌放上留官卡
so people can tell us how much they love staying here.
让客人表达他们的开心
Whatever, you know, I really haven't thought about it that much.
之类的 我还没有想太多
Well, I like that idea, obviously. Ha, ha.
我喜欢这个主意 当然喜欢
But I was thinking maybe it could be a game room, you know?
我在想或许可以弄个游戏房
I mean, you can buy old arcade games...
我们可以买旧的游戏机
like "Space Invaders" and "Asteroids" for $200.
像《太空入侵者》和《小行星》
The real ones. The big, big, big ones.
只要两百元 正港又大台
No.
不要
Okay, so you mean "no" as in, "Gee, Chandler, what an interesting idea.
你的意思是"天哪 钱德 好有趣的主意"
Let's discuss it before we reject it completely."
"我们先讨论再全盘否定"
Oh. I'm sorry. Of course.
对不起 当然啦
Yes. Interesting idea, um, talk about it, but no.
很有趣的主意 谈过了 但是不要
So that's it?
就这样?
Well, I just don't think that arcade games go in the beautiful guest room.
漂亮的客房不适合放游戏机
The guest room's gonna be filled with antiques.
漂亮的客房里会有很多古董
Which is why "Asteroids" is perfect. It's the oldest game.
所以《小行星》才适合 那是最古老的游戏机
What do you have against the guest room?
你对漂亮的客房有什么意见?
I don't have anything against the guest room.
我没有意见
Especially since everybody that we know lives about 30 seconds away.
尤其是我们认识的人 都住在方圆数公尺内
Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我吗?
No, I'm not mocking you or your beautiful guest room.
我没有在嘲笑你 或是你漂亮的客房
What's up?
怎么了?
Nothing. Monica and I had a stupid fight.
没事 摩妮卡和我吵架了
But you're still moving in together, right? Because my ad came out today.
但你们还是要同居吧?我的广告今天出来了
"Wanted: Female roommate, nonsmoker, nonugly."
"诚征女性室友 不抽烟 不丑"
- Nice. - Ah?
- 漂亮 - 啊?
I figured after living with you...
我想说在你之后
it'd be an interesting change to have a female roommate.
换个女室友会蛮有趣的
You know? Someone I could learn from. Someone who's different than me.
一个我可以学习 和我不样的人
And what's more different than me, a guy who's not 19...
谁和我最不一样?年过十九的男人
than, say, a girl who is 19?
还是十九岁的女孩?
Ah? Ha, ha.
哈哈
Not just a hat rack, my friend.
我可不是草包
- Pheebs, I have to ask you... - Shh. I'm swamped right now.
- 菲比 我想问... - 嘘 我正在忙
You're just staring into space.
你只是在发呆
Um, I'm trying to move that pencil.
我想移动那支铅笔
- This one? - It worked!
- 这支吗? - 成功了
Pheebs, this whole apartment thing is a nightmare.
菲比 找房子真是恶梦
Every place that I can afford comes with a roommate who is a freak.
我租得起的地方都有怪胎室友
Look at this.
你看嘛
"Wanted: Female roommate, nonsmoker, nonugly."
"诚征女性室友 不抽烟 不丑"
- It's just there's nothing. This city is full. - Wait, no, look at this.
- 没房子了 纽约都住满了 - 等等 这里有
"Two-bedroom, two-bath. Must be nonsmoker.
"两房两卫 不得抽烟"
Satan worshipers okay."
"拜撒旦者可"
Oh. Yeah, but it's on the ground floor.
不过是一楼
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Rach, are you still looking for a place? - Yeah, why?
- 瑞秋 你还在找房子? - 对 怎样?
Okay, there's this guy Warren from the museum...
好 我们博物馆有个华伦
and he's going on a dig for like two years.
要去参与挖掘工作两年
And he's got this great place he needs to sublet.
他有个漂亮的家要转租
So you interested?
你有兴趣吗?
That sounds great. I'd love to live at Warren's. I love Warren.
听起来好棒 我愿意住华伦家 我爱华伦
- Thank you. - Oh, don't thank me.
- 谢谢你 - 别谢我
You wanna thank someone, thank the volcano...
如果你想要谢谢谁
that erupted thousands of years ago...
就谢那座火山几千年前爆靥
killing but perfectly preserving an entire civilization.
毁灭却也保存了一整个文明
Here's Warren's number.
这是华伦的电话
Oh, this is great. I am gonna call him right now.
太好了 我现在就打给他
- Oh, okay. Oh. - Thank you. Ha, ha.
- 噢 好 - 谢谢你
Okay, you go call him.
好 快去吧
I saw it.
我看到了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm talking about that which you already know but won't admit.
我在说你知道却不肯承认的事
You know, that you love her again. You relove her.
你又爱上她了 你重复爱她
Look, I do not relove her.
我没有重复爱她
I can't believe you won't just admit it.
你居然这么嘴硬
Okay, just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.
总之你千万别做蠢事
Look, we're just friends now, okay? Why would I do anything stupid?
我们现在只是朋友 我为什么要做蠢事?
Ugh. Well, the apartment is already subletted.
房子已经租出去了
I mean, this is just hopeless. I'm never gonna find anything.
没希望了 我找不到房子了
You can live with me.
你可以来跟我住
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
What?
怎样?
- Oh, my God, are you serious? - Uh-huh.
- 天哪 你是说真的吗? - 嗯哼
I would love to live with you, Ross. That's great. Thank you.
我求之不得 太好了 谢谢你
I'm just glad I could, you know, help you out.
有帮到你就好
Wow, I'm so happy for you guys. This is so, so not stupid.
我真替你们高兴 这真是非常的不蠢
Ross, Ross, you have no idea what this means to me.
罗斯 这对我太重要了
I mean, I was gonna be homeless. You've just saved me. You're my hero.
我差点就要流落街头 你救了我 你是我的英雄
Hero? I don't know. Well, all right.
说英雄就太... 好吧
Oh. I have to go tell Monica what a wonderful brother she has.
我要去告诉摩妮卡 她的哥哥有多棒
- Aw. Mwah. - Oh, please.
- 啊 - 别这样
You're gonna say things now, aren't you?
你又有话要说了吧?
No. No, I won't.
没有...
But I should tell you this.
但是我告诉你
This exact same thing happened to my roommate, Denise.
我的室友狄妮丝就是这样
She moved in with a guy...
她搬去跟一个偷娶她的人住
who was secretly married to her and said he didn't love her but really did.
他嘴上说不爱 其实很爱她
It just blew up.
后来事情爆发
And that's how she ended up living with me.
所以她才搬来跟我住
Okay, that's a lie.
好吧 我骗你的
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hi. Listen, I'm sorry about before. I don't need to have a game room.
刚才很抱歉 我不需要游戏房
When I was a kid, I only played those games because I couldn't get girls.
我以前把不到马子才去打游戏
Now I can get...
现在我把得到了...
Now I have you.
现在我有了你
No, not that I think that I have you...
我并不是把你当成
or think of you as property in any sort of way.
或想成一件财产
- I see women... - Stop it, Chandler.
- 我对女人... - 别再说了
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
- Really? - Yeah. Oh, yes.
- 真的? - 对 当然
Oh.
Listen, we don't have to make that a guest room.
我们不必弄一个客房
- We can think of something together. - That's a great idea.
- 我们可以一起想要怎么利用 - 好主意
We can easily think of a way for us both to enjoy the room.
要做到皆大欢喜很容易
Totally.
就是啊
- We don't have to come up with this now. - Oh, good.
- 我们不必现在想 - 好
Why don't we think about changes that we can make in the living room?
不如来想想客厅要怎么变化
Changes?
变化?
Yeah, I mean, we're gonna have to move some furniture to make room for my chair.
对 我们得移动一些家俱 来放我的椅子
You're gonna bring the Barcalounger over here?
你要把懒人椅搬过来?
- Is that a problem? - Well...
- 有问题吗? - 嗯...
It's just that they're a set and they should probably stay together.
那是一组的 应该摆在一起
Oh, that's cool. Then I'll just bring them both over.
那好 那我就都搬过来
See, now you're taking them away from their home.
你是要它们离开老家
Okay, I get it. So I get nothing. Nothing here is mine. Everything is yours.
好 我懂了 这里没我的东西 只有你的东西
I'll get up in the morning, put on your clothes, and head off to work.
我早上起床就穿上你的衣服 然后去上班
Yeah. Yeah, you know what? That's it. That's it.
没错 这里只有我的东西
Everything will be mine. Nothing will be yours.
没有你的 这是我说的
Oh, come on. I'm talking about the Barcalounger.
拜托 我是在讲懒人椅
It doesn't match. Where is it gonna go?
它跟这里不搭 你要摆哪里?
In the game room.
游戏房里
Look, it is not my fault that your chairs are incredibly ugly.
你的椅子丑到爆又不是我的错
That's fine. I won't bring over the chairs. I won't bring anything over.
好 我不搬椅子过来 我什么都不搬过来
I wouldn't wanna ruin the ambiance over here at Grandma's place!
我可不想破坏老奶奶家的调调
Everything on your application looks really good.
你的条件看起来很好
Oh, just one last question.
最后一个问题
Are you and your friends gonna be over here all the time partying?
你和你朋友 会不会常来这里狂欢聚会?
Oh, don't worry. I'm not really a party girl.
放心 我不太爱玩
Whoa.
Now, don't just be blurting stuff out.
别想都不想就说
I want you to really think about your answers.
我要你想清楚再答
You can call off the roommate search. Hi. I'll be living here.
你不必找室友了 嗨 我要住在这里
Oh, don't listen to him.
别理他
He's just some guy who wants the apartment.
他很想住进来
But I don't think he's gonna get it.
但我不会选他
Why did you take the shower curtain down?
你干嘛把浴帘拿掉?
That thing was a hazard.
那个东西很危险
I'm very safety-conscious.
我很注重安全
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Oh, I was just clearing some space for your stuff.
我正在清些空间给你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
But listen, I was just at Monica's...
但我刚去找摩妮卡
and she and Chandler had a big fight and they're not moving in.
她和钱德大吵一架 不同居了
What do you mean, not moving in? They're still moving in, right?
什么叫不同居了?他们还是要同居吧?
No, no, they just had a big blowout over what to do with my room.
不 他们为了怎么利用空房 大吵一架
What? Over a stupid room?
就为了一个烂房间?
I feel kind of bad for them...
我也有点替他们可惜
but I'm also psyched because I don't have to move in here.
却又很高兴不必搬过来了
Oh, no. Yeah. No, that part's great.
没错 这一点的确很棒
What's all this about you guys fighting?
你们两个是在吵什么?
Is this really over a room?
真的就为了一个房间?
I mean, that is so silly.
真是太傻了
- Ross, we can handle this. - Well, apparently not.
- 罗斯 我们自己可以摆平 - 显然不行
And I can't just stand by and watch two people I care about so much...
我不能坐视两个我关心的人
be hurt by something that is so silly.
为了这么傻的事伤感情
- I mean, enough of the silliness. - Why don't you tell her to stop being silly?
- 别再傻了 - 你叫她别傻啊
Okay, okay.
Two very good points.
双方都有理
Look, I've known you both a long time.
我认识你们两个很久了
And I've never seen either of you one-millionth as happy...
你们在一起之后
as you've been since you got together.
比以前快乐一百万倍
Do you really wanna throw that all away over a room?
你们真的要为了一个房间 放弃这一切?
That is so silly.
多傻啊
What's more important, love...
什么比较重要
or silliness?
爱情还是傻气?
Well, we are fond of the silliness.
我们喜欢傻气
But we also have a soft spot for the love.
但面对爱情也会心软
- Love is the best medicine. - That's laughter.
- 爱是万灵药 - 欢笑才是吧?
- Why do you do it? - I don't know.
- 你为什么这样? - 我不知道
Now, Chandler, you wanna live with Monica, right?
好了 钱德 你想跟摩妮卡住吧?
Yeah, I do.
And, Mon, you wanna live with Chandler, don't you?
摩妮卡 你想跟钱德住吧?
Yes.
Good. A verbal contract is binding in the state of New York.
很好 口头契约 在纽约州有约束力
中央咖啡厅
So I understand you're looking for a place?
我听说你在找房子
- No, no, I'm staying put. - Oh.
- 不 我不搬了 - 哦
I was going to offer you my apartment.
我本来打算找你来我家住
Why? Where are you going?
为什么?你要去哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
- Hey, Rach. - Hi.
- 嘿 瑞秋 - 嗨
Uh, you're never gonna believe it. Monica and Chandler are moving in again.
说了你一定不信 钱德和摩妮卡又要同居了
That's great news, right? I mean, for them, right?
真是太好了... 对他们来说 对吧?
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
But on the bright side, we get to be roommates again.
不过好处是 我们又能当室友了
Yeah. You know, about that, um...
是啊 关于这件事...
Ross, ahem, I really appreciate your offer to let me move in and everything...
我很感谢你主动提议 但是...
but don't you think it's gonna be weird?
你不觉得会很怪吗?
Why? Why? Why would it...? Why would it be weird?
为什么?为... 为什么会怪?
Well, you know, because of us.
因为我们...
Because of our history.
我们的过去
- No. - No?
- 不会 - 不会吗?
No, no.
不会
It would only be weird if we were still in that place.
除非我们还余情未了
I mean, are you still in that place?
你还余情未了吗?
- No, not at all. - Good. Me neither.
- 一点也没有 - 很好 我也没有
So it's not a problem.
那就没问题了
We're just two friends who happen to be roommates.
我们只是刚好是室友的朋友
Okay, but, Ross, eventually, you and I are gonna be dating.
好 但我们迟早会约会
Really? We are?
是吗?
Well, yeah. I'm gonna have a boyfriend and you're gonna have a girlfriend.
是啊 我会有男朋友 你会有女朋友
Oh. Heh.
哦 嘿
That'd be great.
那太好了
But if you think it's gonna be okay, we'll just work out a system.
不过如果你觉得无所谓 我们就想一套做法
It'll be like in college. I'll hang a hanger on the door and put a sign:
就像大学时代 我在门上挂个牌子
"Come back later. I'm getting lucky."
"暂且回避 正在炒饭"
Yeah, I didn't think of that.
我想都没想过
So are you sure about this whole moving-in thing?
你们确定要住在一起?
I mean, it's a really big step. And what's the rush?
这是很大的进展 急什么呢?
That's very funny.
真好笑
He's being silly because he knows we enjoy the silliness.
他在装傻 因为他知道我们喜欢傻气
No, I'm serious, okay? I mean, think about it.
我是说真的 你们想想
You move in, you start fighting over stupid game rooms...
你搬进来 你们为了游戏房的事吵架
next thing you know, you break up.
接下来就会分手
Ross, you were right before. It was just a stupid fight about a room.
罗斯 你说得对 吵那种架很蠢
Okay, there are no stupid fights.
一点也不蠢
This isn't about the room.
重点不是房间
This is about what the room represents.
而是房间代表什么
And unfortunately, this room could destroy you.
很不幸的 这个房间会毁了你们
- Yeah, I'm not so worried. - Yeah, no, me neither.
- 我没那么担心 - 我也是
Fine. It's your life.
好吧 这是你们的人生
I just don't wanna see you break up.
我只是不想看到你们分手
Which you will do if you move in together.
你们要是同居就会分手
But if that's what you want, there's nothing I can do.
但你们想这样 我也没办法
Don't do it!
不要同居
- You still wanna move in together, right? - Of course.
- 你还是想搬进来吧? - 当然
Ross didn't scare you?
罗斯没吓到你?
Scared me out of ever wanting to live with him.
吓得我死也不敢跟他住
- Come here, I gotta show you something. - Okay.
- 我给你看个东西 - 好
Oh, my God, someone's killed Square Man.
天哪 正方形人被杀了
This is where the Barcalounger could go.
我觉得懒人椅可以放这里
You see, you can see the TV, and still, it's walking distance to the kitchen.
你可以看电视 离厨房又够近
Oh, that's so sweet.
真周到
I wanna show you something.
我也有事要说 好
You know those big road signs that say "merge"?
你知道道路会合的标志吧?
Mm-hm.
You know? So I was thinking we could get one of those signs...
我想我们可以弄一个
and hang it over our bed.
然后挂在床头
Because that's you and I together.
因为你和我就是那样 合而为一
"Merge."
"道路会合"
- Oh, my God, I love that. - Really?
- 天哪 我好喜欢喔 - 真的?
"No."
才怪
I found you in my bed
我发现你在我床上
How'd you wind up there?
你怎么会在那里?
You are a mystery
你真是个谜
Little black curly hair
小黑卷毛男
Little black, little black Little black, little black
小黑葱毛...
Little black curly hair
小黑卷毛男
Thank you.
谢谢
Um...
嗯...
If you wanna receive e-mails about my upcoming shows...
如果想收到我的演出电邮讯息
then please give me money so I can buy a computer.
请捐钱给我 让我买电脑
So, uh... Ahem.
嗯...
Where are the other guys?
其他人呢?
Well, let's see, Monica and Chandler are occupied.
摩妮卡和钱德在忙
- Fighting? - No, the other thing.
- 吵架? - 不 是忙别的
I really think it's great they worked things out.
真高兴他们能和好
Yeah, there's no breaking them up, is there?
谁也别想拆散他们 对吧?
Hey, can I borrow the key to your house so I can make a copy?
可以跟你借钥匙去打一副吗?
- Here. - Thank you.
- 当然可以 拿去 - 谢谢
Now, are you sure?
你确定吗?
Because once I make a copy, there's no turning back.
打了钥匙就不能反悔了
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
Now get out of here before I change my mind.
趁我改变心意前快去吧
Uh, listen, Ross.
罗斯
You really think this moving in with Rachel is a good idea?
跟瑞秋住真的好吗?
I've been back and forth.
我也在摇摆不定
Yeah, well, maybe you should go back, okay?
也许你应该摆回去
Rachel moves in, and before you know it...
瑞秋搬进去
you're where you don't wanna be, back together.
不知不觉间你们就又复合了
Yeah, I don't think so.
应该不会
She's already talking about, you know, dating other guys.
她已经在谈交男朋友的事
That's not gonna work out.
不会有结果的
Then she's gonna come home all weepy, and you'll be telling her:
她会哭着回家 你会告诉她
"Oh, that's okay. You'll find someone."
"没关系 你会找到好男人"
And then, bam, she finds you.
接着砰 她找到了你
Huh. Oh, maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
I am telling you, Ross, she is definitely gonna fall in love with you again.
我告诉你 罗斯 她绝对会再爱上你
Now, is that what you want?
这样你也愿意吗?
- Heh. Is that what I want? - Yes.
- 我愿意吗? - 是的
Here she comes. I'm gonna make your life much easier.
她来了 我来替你省点事
All right, well, the place was closed, so I'll copy it later.
五金行打烊了 改天再打
Or not.
或是别打了
Uh, Rach, why don't you just move in with me?
瑞秋 你就搬来跟我住嘛
- Ahh. - Oh.
- 哈 - 哦
- Whoa, whoa, Joey. - No, no, no. It's okay.
- 乔伊 - 等等 没关系
Look, Rach, I know I scared you off with that whole naked-Thursdays thing...
瑞秋 我知道赤裸星期四 把你吓跑了 但是...
but we don't have to do that.
我们也可以不做
Well, it would be easier to move just right across the hall.
搬到对面确实比较轻松
Wait a minute, unless you're thinking about naked Wednesdays.
慢着 除非你想改成赤裸星期三
Thursday's clearly not good for you. Pick a day.
你不喜欢星期四 那就挑一天
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Come on in. Thanks for coming back.
请进 谢谢你再跑一趟
Okay, there have been a lot of people interested in the room.
有很多人想租
But I have narrowed it down, and you are one of the finalists.
但我经过筛选 你是最后人选之一
- Great. - Okay, now, before I make my decision...
- 太好了 - 在做决定之前
I just wanna make sure that our personalities match, okay?
我想确定我们合得来
So I made up a little test.
所以我发明了一个小测验
Now, I'm gonna say a word, and then you say the first thing that comes to mind.
我说一个词 你就说出第一个联想
- I can do that. - Okay, here we go.
- 没问题 - 好 那我们开始
- Pillow. - Fight.
- 枕头 - 仗
Very good.
很好
Okay. G.
好 丁字
- String? - Excellent.
- 裤? - 非常好
Okay. Um...
好...
Doggy.
- Kitten? - Ooh, sorry.
- 猫? - 很抱歉
No, no, no. So close, though. But, you know, okay, bye-bye.
就差那么一点点 再见