老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第4集: 乔伊没买保险 The One Where Joey Loses His Insurance

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Monica, which of all of this kitchen stuff is mine?
摩妮卡 厨房有哪些东西是我的?
This bottle opener.
这个开罐器
- And? - And it's a magnet.
- 还有呢? - 还有上面的磁铁
Look at that.
你看
How weird is that? You know, you're moving in with me...
多巧啊 你要搬来跟我住
and you have the one thing I don't have. Ha, ha.
而我就缺一个开罐器
It's like, in a way, you complete me. Huh?
仿佛是你让我变得完整
- Kitchen. - What?
- 我是说厨房 - 什么?
You complete me kitchen, matey.
你让我的厨房变得完整 室友
- Ross, I know what you're thinking. - What?
- 罗斯 我知道你在想什么 - 什么?
That she's gonna move in with you...
她搬去跟你住之后
and then maybe fall in love with you, and then...
或许会爱上你
when she finds out you're already married, oh, she'll be happy.
等她发现你们还有婚姻关系 就会很高兴
You know? You're just... You're very sad.
你真的很悲哀
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I see what this is. You are in love with Rachel.
我终于知道了 你爱上瑞秋了
- What? - Of course. It all adds up.
- 什么? - 没错 这就对了
I mean, you're obsessed with her. It's always:
你迷恋她
"Ross, what are you gonna do about Rachel?
"罗斯 瑞秋的事怎么办?"
Ross, why are you moving in with Rachel?
"罗斯 你为何要跟瑞秋住?"
When are you gonna confess your secret marriage to Rachel?"
"你何时要承认没办注销?"
- You want her. - No!
- 你想要她 - 乱讲
Uh-oh. Saved by the bell.
电话救了你一命
Hello.
你好
Hey, Rach. Aren't these candlesticks mine?
瑞秋 这对烛台不是我的吗?
No, no, I bought those.
不 那是我买的
- Oh, right. I forgot. - Yeah.
- 对喔 我忘了 - 对
That you're a liar.
忘了你是个骗子
No, no, that's great. I'll be there Monday. And thank you again.
不会 太好了 我星期一过去 再次谢谢你
Okay.
好的
Um, that was the head of the paleontology department...
是纽约大学 古生物学的...
at NYU.
系主任
Wow. What did he say?
他说... 什么?
Uh, remember that paper I had published last year on sediment flow rate?
记得我那篇沉积速率论文吗?
- Well, they loved it. - Well, who wouldn't?
- 他们很喜欢 - 有谁会不喜欢?
I know!
就是嘛
Anyway, they asked me to be a guest lecturer.
总之他们要聘我当客座教授
I mean, it's temporary, but if they like me, it could lead to a full-time job.
是暂时的 但表现好 就可能转任正职
How great would that look on the mailbox, huh? Professor Geller.
标在信箱上可帅了 盖勒教授
Yeah. Professor and Mrs.
是啊 教授与夫人
And Mrs?
与夫人?
Oh, yeah, you know, you and Ross are still married.
对 你和罗斯还是夫妻
What?
什么?
Just kidding.
开玩笑的啦
Oh, God.
天啊
Saved your ass.
救了你的狗命
老友记 第六季 第四集
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - What's the matter?
- 嘿 - 怎么了?
Well, ahem.
嗯...
- You know that psychic I see? - Yeah?
- 我不是有在看灵媒吗? - 是啊
She told me that I'm gonna die this week...
她说我这个星期会死
so I'm kind of bummed about that.
所以我有点沮丧
- What? - I know you don't know about readings...
- 什么? - 对 我知道你们不太懂通灵术
but that one is pretty much the worst one you can get.
但这应该算是最糟的预言
Phoebe, that's crazy.
这太夸张了
I can't believe she'd say that to you?
她居然咒你死
Yeah, honey, you don't believe her, do you?
你不会相信吧?
I don't know. She, you know, said that I'd have triplets...
她预言过我会生三胞胎
but she also said one of them would be black.
但她也说会有一个黑宝宝
Oh.
Just out of curiosity, did she tell you how you were gonna go?
纯属好奇 她有提到死法吗?
No, because she didn't tell me I was gonna die till the end of the session.
没有 她到最后才告诉我
And I was not gonna waste a whole other hour there.
我不想再跟她耗一小时
I mean, I've only got a week left, you know?
我只剩一星期了
I've really gotta start living now.
我得开始享受人生
汽车与驾驶
- Hey, everyone. - Oh, hi.
- 大家好 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey. Well, today's my first lecture...
- 嘿 - 我今天第一次上课
and I kind of wanted to try it out on you guys. Do you mind?
想找你们演练一下 可以吗?
No, that'd be great.
好啊 没问题
Okay.
好吧
"There are three primary theories concerning sediment flow rate.
"沉积速率有三个主要理论"
Each of these theories can be further subcategorized into two..."
"每一个还可以细分为两个..."
Oh, this is it. This is what's gonna kill me.
我就是这样死的
"subcategories. The first of these subcategories is..."
"类别 第一个是..."
Um, Ross? Heh.
罗斯
Are there, uh, naked chicks on that piece of paper?
你那张纸上有裸女吗?
No. Why?
没有 怎么了?
Well, I just never seen a guy stare so hard at paper...
我没见过纸上没有裸女
that didn't have naked chicks on it.
男人还会死盯着看
Oh, okay. Okay.
好...
"There are three primary theories...
"沉积速率..."
concerning sediment flow rate.
"有三个主要理论"
Each of these theories...
"每一个..."
can be further subcategorized into..."
"还可以细分为两个"
Why don't you open with a joke?
不如以笑话开场
Open with a joke? It's a university, not a comedy club.
以笑话开场?那是大学 不是喜剧俱乐部
Wait a minute, hold the phone.
等一下
You're not talking about Chuckles University?
是咯咯窃笑大学吗?
Okay.
Come on, we're kidding.
开玩笑的啦
You know what might make it less boring?
你知道怎样会比较不无聊吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你喔
Some, um... Some visual aids.
运用影像辅助
Oh, oh! You know what's a good visual aid?
你知道哪种影像辅助最好吗?
Please don't say naked chicks.
别跟我说裸女
Why not?
为什么不行?
I don't even know why I bothered to even talk to you guys about it.
真不知道我干嘛找你们商量
You know, I'm just gonna do it on my own, with no naked chicks.
我自己解决 不必用裸女
That's the way I did it till I was 19.
我十九岁之前就是那样
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Any good mail?
有有用的信吗?
Yes, you got something from the Screen Actors Guild.
有 演员工会寄信给你
Ooh, it's probably a residual check. Hey, can you open it? I got...
可能是重播费 你帮我拆一下 我...
- "Benefits lapsed." - Hmm. That's weird.
- "保险中止" - 怪了
I don't remember being in a movie called Benefits Lapsed.
我没演过这部片
Okay, it's not a check.
这不是支票
They're saying your health insurance expired because...
你的健保失效了 因为...
- you didn't work enough last year. - Let me see that.
- 你去年的工作时数不够 - 我看看
All right.
Oh, I can't believe this.
不会吧
This sucks.
好烂喔
When I had insurance, I could get hit by a bus...
有保险时 我可以被车撞
or catch on fire, you know?
或是被火烧
And it wouldn't matter. Now I gotta be careful?
都无所谓 现在却得小心?
I'm sorry, man. There's never a good time to have to...
真可惜 被火烧这种事...
stop catching on fire.
停了总是不好
All right, well...
好吧
I guess I gotta go get a job. I'm gonna see my agent.
我得找工作了 我去见经纪人
Okay, make sure to look both ways before you cross the street.
过马路要小心左右来车
"Make sure to look both ways before you cross the street."
"过马路要小心左右来车"
- Hey. - Hey, Pheebs, you're still alive.
- 嘿 - 菲比 你还活着
How are you feeling?
感觉如何?
It's so exhausting, waiting for death.
等死好累喔
Oh, by the way, do you think you...
对了 你能不能...?
Pheebs, what are you doing?
菲比 你干什么?
I was preparing you for... Didn't you think I was dead?
我在替你做心理... 你没有以为我死了吗?
Did that not come off?
我装得不像吗?
Oh, yeah, scared the hell out of me. I thought we'd lost you forever.
像 我吓死了 我还以为我们永别了
- Pheebs, you wanna lie down? - Yeah, thanks.
- 你要不要睡下? - 好 谢谢
And listen, can you do me a favor?
对了 帮我一个忙
Could you just wake me up in a couple hours.
两个小时后叫我
You know, if you can.
如果还叫得醒的话
Monica?
摩妮卡?
Did you take these back?
这是你摆回去的?
No, no. I just liked them so much that I went out and bought some for myself.
不是 我很喜欢 就去买了一对
Oh, yeah, they're really great, aren't they?
真的很好看 对吧?
- I love them. - Yeah.
- 我好喜欢 - 是啊
Nice try.
想耍诈
- Hello. - Hey, how'd the lecture go?
- 哈罗 - 课上得怎样?
It went great.
很顺利
And I didn't need any jokes or naked chicks either.
既不需要笑话 也不需要裸女
Oh, that's great. I'm sorry we weren't supportive before.
太好了 抱歉之前没有好好帮忙
I knew all I had to do was let the material speak for itself.
我就知道教材充实最重要
Everyone's all, uh, "Ross, you have to be funny and sexy."
每个人都说"你得表现得风趣又性感"
Well, I proved them wrong.
我证明他们错了
And now I'm gonna pass the news on to Joey and Chandler.
我现在就去告诉乔伊和钱德
- That you're not funny or sexy? - That's right.
- 说你不风趣也不性感? - 没错
伊斯特李奥纳德经纪公司
- Hey, Estelle, listen... - Well, well, well.
- 伊斯特 听着... - 哇...
Joey Tribbiani.
乔伊·崔比亚尼
So you came back, huh?
回来了 是吧?
They think they can do better, but they all...
每个人都以为走比较好 但最后...
come crawling back to Estelle.
都爬回来求伊斯特
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I never left you. You've always been my agent.
我哪有离开 你一直是我的经纪人
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是啊
Oh, well, no harm, no foul.
我没恶意 你别在意
Look, Estelle, you gotta get me some work. I lost my health insurance.
伊斯特 你得帮我找工作 我的健康保险没了
All right, first thing we gotta do: Damage control.
好 首先得做伤害控制
- Why? - Well, I think, uh...
- 为什么? - 我觉得...
someone out there...
可能...
may have been bad-mouthing you all over town.
有人在到处中伤你
The bastard.
不要脸
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
So Estelle lined up a bunch of auditions for me tomorrow.
明天伊斯特帮我排了一堆试镜
And I'll have my health insurance back in no time.
我很快就能重新加入健保
That's great, but shouldn't you be on the toilet right now?
太好了 但你现在应该去蹲马桶吧?
- What? - What's wrong with you?
- 什么? - 你是怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Well, I got this blinding pain in my stomach when I was lifting weights before.
我刚才举哑铃时 肚子突然一阵剧痛
And then I, uh, passed out...
然后就昏倒了
and, uh, I haven't been able to stand up since. Ha, ha.
而且一直站不起来
But I don't think it's anything serious.
不过应该没什么
This sounds like a hernia. You have to... Go to the doctor.
这应该是疝气 你得去看医生
No way.
我才不要
If I'm gonna go to the doctor for anything...
就算要去看医生
it's gonna be for this thing sticking out of my stomach.
也是因为肚子这里突出来
That's a hernia.
那就是疝气
Why'd I have to start working out again?
我为什么要恢复健身?
Damn you, 15s.
烂哑铃
纽约大学
We're a little early. The lecture doesn't end for 15 minutes.
我们早到了 还要十五分钟才会开始
- Yeah, but we can sneak in and watch. - Yeah. Good.
- 对 但我们可以偷溜进去看 - 是啊
Oh, hey, look. There's some Kappa Kappa Deltas.
你看 是姊妹会的人 我以前也是会员
I was a Kappa. Hey, sisters.
嘿 姊妹们
Wow, we really are bitches.
哇 我们以前真的很机灵
Right. So when Rigby got his samples...
好 瑞格比...
back from the laboratory...
从实验室取回样本后
he made a startling discovery.
有了惊人的发现
What he believed to be igneous was, in fact, sedimentary.
他原以为那是火山物质 其实是沉积物
Imagine his consternation when...
他的惊愕...
Oh, bloody hell.
糟糕
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么?
Look, I was nervous.
我很紧张
You guys had me all worried I was gonna be boring.
你们害我担心我会很无聊
I got up there and they were all, like, staring at me.
我上了台 学生都盯着我看
I opened my mouth and this British accent just came out.
结果我一开口就是英国腔了
Yeah, and not a very good one.
而且还很锉
Will you, please?
别再说了
Dr. Geller? Kurt Rathman.
盖勒博士 我是寇特?拉斯曼
I'm a professor in the paleontology department here.
古生物学系教授
Do you have a moment to talk about your lecture?
可以聊聊你的课吗?
I'm sorry, I've got plans with my sister.
抱歉 我和姊妹有约
Monica Geller.
摩妮卡·盖勒
Right. Will you excuse us for one moment?
是的 失陪一下
What are you doing?
你干什么?
You can have an accent, but I can't?
你能装我就不能装?
Top of the morning to you, laddies.
小伙子早啊
Would you just please stop?
别闹了
Yes.
是的
Bombay is very, very nice this time of year.
这个季节的孟买 灰常怡人
中央咖啡厅
Hey, will you grab me a cruller?
帮我点个小煎饼
Sit down.
坐下啦
- Will you go to the hospital? - Dude, hernia operations cost, like...
- 我拜托你去看医生 - 大哥 疝气手术...
a lot probably, okay?
应该很贵
Besides, it's getting darker and more painful.
而且它越来越黑 越来越痛
That means it's healing.
就表示有在好
Look, I will loan you the money.
我借你钱
Just go to the hospital and let's just get that thing...
赶快去医院把它...
pushed back in.
塞回去
Thank you, but it'd take me forever to pay you that money back.
谢谢 但我要很久才能还你
And I don't want that hanging over my head, okay?
我不想惦记这件事
Besides, as soon as my insurance kicks in...
而且只要健保恢复
I can get all the free operations I want.
我就可以动各种免费手术
I think I'll probably start with that laser eye surgery.
我打算先去做眼睛雷射手术
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - What's going on?
- 嘿 - 怎么了?
Well, Joey's got a bad hernia...
乔伊的疝气很严重
but it's nothing a little laser eye surgery won't fix.
不过动个眼睛雷射手术就好了
Look, I'm telling you, if I put my hand on my stomach right here...
真的 把手压在这里...
it doesn't hurt that bad. Ah.
就还好
Hey, maybe you'll die.
搞不好你会死
Chandler, I'm scared.
钱德 我怕了
No, we can go together.
我们可以一起走
Just don't wait too long, though...
但不要拖太久
because I'm out of here sometime before Friday.
我星期五之前就会挂掉
But I don't want to die.
但是我不想死
No, no. It'll be fun.
不 会很好玩
We can come back and we can haunt these guys.
我们可以回来吓他们
- Give me them. - No, they are mine.
- 给我 - 不要 这是我的
- You stole them from me. - You stole them from me.
- 是你偷我的 - 你才偷我的
Give me them.
拿来
You just wanna each take one?
要不要一人一个?
Yeah, that seems fair. We never use them.
很公平 反正也没用过
Look, I really need some help, okay?
听着 你们真的得帮我
Why? Why did I have to speak in a British accent?
为什么我要说英国腔?
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
Well, why don't you phase it out? Yeah, phase the accent out.
先把口音改掉
People will think that you're adjusting to life in America.
别人会以为你在适应美国生活
Yeah, I mean, come on. No one will even notice.
是啊 根本不会有人注意
I mean, they're probably not even listening to you.
搞不好根本没人在听
They're not listening to me?
没人在听我讲话?
Of course they're listening to you.
当然有
Everybody listens to you.
每个人都在听你讲话
Monica, do you really think I should try this phasing-out thing?
你真的觉得我该慢慢改吗?
I think you look fine.
我觉得你很帅啊
- Whenever you're ready. - Okay.
- 好了就开始 - 好
Hey, Timmy.
提米
I've got a surprise...
我要给你...
for you.
一个惊喜
Hold it. I'm sorry.
停 抱歉
The surprise is a new swing set. If you could play it less intense.
这个惊喜是一组新秋千 别演得这么凝重
Oh, yeah. Sure, no problem. Just hold on one second.
好 没问题 等我下
Hey, Timmy.
提米
I've got a surprise for you.
我要给你一个惊喜
Oh, my God!
天哪
So that's why I feed my dog Purina One.
所以我都喂我的狗吃粉霜
Pick up a bag today.
今天就去搬一包吧
- That's where you pick up the bag. - Exactly.
- 这时候你要把它搬起来 - 没错
No, the line is, "Pick up a bag," so you need to pick up the bag.
不是 台词是搬一包 所以你得把它搬起来
Or I could just point to it. Huh?
或是用指的
Blah, blah, blah. Purina One. Point to a bag today.
粉霜 今天就去指一包吧
- I didn't get it, did I? - No.
- 我没过 对吧? - 没有
Yeah, okay.
Hi.
你好
I'm Joey Tribbiani.
我是乔伊·崔比亚尼
I'm here to audition for "Man."
我来应征... 的人
You mean "Dying Man."
垂死的人吗?
Yes.
没错
- Okay, come on. Do it one more time. - Really? Really? Okay.
- 快 再打次 - 真的要打?好
Ross, this is Dr. McNeely...
罗斯你好
from Fake Accent University.
我是假口音大学的麦尼利博士
We'd like you to come onboard with us full-time.
我们想胯你当专任教授
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Listen to this.
听我说
My reading was wrong. I'm not going to die.
预言错了 我不会死了
- Really? How do you know? - Because my psychic is dead.
- 真的?你怎么知道? - 因为我的灵媒死了
- She must have read the cards wrong. - Oh, I'm sorry.
- 她一定是看错牌了 - 我很遗憾
Ah, better her than me.
总比我死好
Hey, let's bake cookies!
我们来烤饼干
银杯片厂
Listen, I'm really glad you got the part.
恭喜你拿到这个角色 谢谢
- Are you sure you can do this? - Yeah.
- 你真的能演吗? - 能
And, hey, thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
And thanks again for helping me take a shower.
还有谢谢你帮我洗澡
Now, is that "never talking about it again"?
这样叫绝口不提吗?
Hey, Joey. We're ready for you.
乔伊 都准备好了
Joey, this is Alex. He's gonna be playing your son.
这是亚历 他演你的儿子
Hi, Alex.
你好
And, uh, as you can see, my hands are not in my pants.
我的手可没塞在裤子里
Okay.
All right, uh, Alex. Now, when Joey says his line:
亚历 当乔伊说到"好好照顾你妈妈"
"Take good care of your mama, son," that's your cue to cry. Got it?
你就要哭 懂吗?
All right, let's do this.
好 来吧
Scene five, take one.
第五场 拍第一次
And action.
开始
Take good care of your mama, son.
儿子 好好照顾你妈妈
Take good care of your mama, son.
儿子 好好照顾你妈妈
Come on, son.
拜托啦
Your mama's good people.
你妈是个好人
Cut.
Alex, remember, you're supposed to cry.
亚历 这里应该要哭
- Can you cry for us this time? - Okay.
- 你这次可以哭吗? - 好吧
All right. From the top.
好 重来
Scene five, take two.
第五场 拍第二次
Take 36 is up.
拍第三十六次要来了
Let's try this again.
再来一次
You ready, Joe?
乔伊 你好了吗?
Uh, one thing, is it all right with you if I scream...
请问一下 你喊开始前
right up until you say, "Action"?
我可以大叫吗?
- Sure. - Okay.
- 可以 - 好
- Action! - Take good care of your mama, son.
- 开始 - 儿子 好好照顾你妈妈
- Cut. - Aah!
- 卡 - 啊
I'm sorry. Hey, hey. Joe, why don't you lift up your shirt?
抱歉... 乔伊 你把衣服掀开来
Take a look at this, kiddo.
小鬼你看
We have a crying child! Roll the damn cameras!
有小孩哭了 摄影机快拍
- Hello. - Hello, is Ross there?
- 喂 - 罗斯在吗?
No, he's not. Can I take a message?
他不在 你要留言吗?
Yes, this is Russell, Ross' divorce lawyer.
好 我是罗斯的离婚律师
Just tell him that since I haven't heard from him...
我一直没有他的回音
I assume he's decided to give the marriage a try.
他应该是想试着经营这段婚姻
Ross got married again? Aah! No.
罗斯又结婚了?不会吧...
All right, keep going. We are phasing the accent out.
继续 慢慢
Phasing it out.
改掉口音
"So without retesting their results in the laboratory...
要不是进实验室重新化验结果
the team would never have identified...
研究小组也不会发现...
the initial errors in their carbon dating analysis."
原先的碳十四定年结果有误
Were there any questions at this point?
到这里有问题吗?
- Yes. - What's happening to your accent?
- 请说 - 你的口音怎么没了?
Come again? What's this nonsense?
再说一次 你说什么?
All right. I'm not English.
好吧 我不是英国人
I'm from Long Island.
我是长岛人
I was really nervous, and the accent...
我一紧张就...
just, um... Just came out.
冒出那个腔调了
Ha, ha. I'm sorry.
很抱歉
So if we could just get back to the lecture.
回到课堂上来
Um, were there any questions?
有任何问题吗?
About paleontology?
古生物学的问题
All right, look, I was just trying to make a good first impression.
我只是想留下良好的第一印象
Obviously, I screwed up.
但我显然搞砸了
But what you guys think of me is really important...
但你们对我的看法很重要
because I'm hoping to get a permanent job here.
因为我想成为专任教授
So if you'd just give me another chance to make a good impression...
如果你们肯再给我一次机会 制造好感...
Ross. Are you crazy?
罗斯 你疯了吗?
I am still your wife? What, were you just never gonna tell me?
我还是你的老婆?你想瞒我一辈子吗?
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是哪里有病?
Ugh, I could just kill you!
我真想宰了你
Well, hello, Rachel.
瑞秋 你好
- You've really done this before? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 你真的玩过? - 真的
You just take a big, big swing, okay?
你就用力打下去
Now, don't hold back.
不要手软 好
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛?
We're just celebrating that Joey got his health insurance back.
庆祝乔伊的健保恢复了
Oh, all right.
哦 好