老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第6集: 他们的最后一夜 The One The Last Night

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Okay. - Aah.
- 好 - 啊
Listen, I'm gonna be moving out, so you are gonna be in charge of paying the rent.
我要搬过去 房租就给你缴了
- Right, and when is that due? - First of the month.
- 也对 什么时候要缴? - 1号
And that's every month?
每个月吗?
No, just the months you actually want to live here.
不是 你想住的月分才要缴
Ah.
Okay, here's the phone bill.
这是电话费
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
That's our phone number.
那是电话号码
Look, I know I kind of sprung this whole me-moving-out-on-you thing.
是我突然决定要搬走的
- So why don't I just cover you for a while? - No, no. No way.
- 所以我先帮你档一阵子吧 - 不行
Joey Tribbiani does not take charity...
乔伊崔比亚尼不接受施舍
anymore.
再也不了
- It's not charity, Joe. - No, forget it.
- 这不是施舍 - 不行 别再说了
Okay? I mean, thanks, but I'm done taking money from you.
谢谢 但我不想再拿你的钱了
All right? I can take care of myself. Now, what's next? Come on.
我可以照顾自己 还有什么?
Okay, uh, here's the electric bill.
好 这是电费
- This is how much we pay for electric? - Well, yeah.
- 用个电要这么多钱? - 对
So we'll do the rest of the bills later, then?
其他的帐单待会再看咯?
老友记 第六季 第六集
So is Joey gonna have to give up the apartment?
那乔伊得搬出去吗?
I hope not. I tried to offer him money, but he wouldn't take it.
希望不用 我想给他钱 但是他不收
How much do you think he needs?
你觉得他需要多少?
I figure $1500 would cover him for a few months, you know...
我想1千5应该够他活几个月
but I have to trick him into taking it so I don't hurt his pride.
但我得骗他收下 免得伤害他的自尊
Yeah. Well, why don't you hire him as an actor?
你怎么不雇他当演员?
You could have him dress up and put on little skits whenever you want.
你可以叫他扮装演短剧 怎样都行
Well, that would help the pride thing.
那样对自尊确实有帮助
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嗨
Wow, you look great. Do you wanna move in with me tomorrow?
你真是水当当 明天要不要搬来跟我住?
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好啊 - 好
What do you girls have planned for tonight?
你们女生今晚要做什么?
Instead of being sad that tonight's my last night with Rachel...
与其难过我和瑞秋要分开
we thought we'd go out and celebrate:
我们觉得不如去吃饭庆祝
Rachel's moving in with Phoebe.
瑞秋要搬去跟菲比住
- And also my birthday. Ha, ha. - It's not your birthday.
- 还有我的生日 - 今天不是你的生日
What a mean thing to say.
这样讲好恶劣
I would never tell you it was not your birthday.
我就不会戳破你
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嗨
Hey, so you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
你们男生有什么节目吗?
Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we'd do nothing.
与其一起打混 我们决定什么也不做
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Knicks' season opener tonight.
今晚是《尼克队》开慕战
I thought maybe you guys would come and watch it.
我以为你们会想来我家看
I don't know, Ross.
不知道耶
Not if you talk about how you gave up basketball...
我怕你又吹说你放弃打球
to become a paleontologist.
去当古生物学家
I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
我本来就放弃打球 去当古生物学家
- Pheebs, I was wondering... - You're not dressed yet?
- 菲比 我在想 - 你还没换衣服?
We're supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes!
我们15分钟后就要去玩了
Well, and clearly, not a minute sooner.
而且早1分钟都不行
Rachel, you are packed, though, right? I mean, please tell me you're packed.
你都打包好了吧?拜托你说是
Of course I'm packed. Monica, relax.
我当然打包好了 你别紧张
I wanted to ask Phoebe for her opinion on what I should wear.
我只是想问菲比我该穿什么
My God, I cannot get a minute of peace.
天哪 我真是一刻也不得闲
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Monica's just gonna kill you.
摩妮卡会宰了你
I know.
我知道
What you're wearing is fine for that.
你穿这样蛮适合惨死的
Rachel, I want to borrow
瑞秋 我要借
You're not packed!
你没打包
You're not packed even a little bit.
你根本没打包
Surprise.
惊喜
Don't get mad, because, look, this is what happened.
什么?你别发疯 是这样的
So I started packing, and then I realized, "What am I doing?"
我开始打包 然后想到"我在干嘛?"
I am lousy at packing, right?
我最不会打包了 对吧?
But you love packing.
但你最爱打包了
So as a gift to you on our last night...
所以做为我的临别赠礼
Ta-da.
哈哈
I'll be coordinator.
我可以当总指挥
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't get you anything.
对不起 我没帮你准备礼物
Oh.
Look, everybody has to help. Phoebe, you can help, can't you?
大家都要帮忙 菲比你可以帮忙吧?
I have plans.
我有事
- You have plans with us. - That's right.
- 你是跟我们有约 - 没错
All right. Chandler can make boxes, Ross can wrap, and Joey can lift things.
钱德可以贴纸箱 罗斯封箱 乔伊搬东西
- Tell the guys they have to help out. - Okay.
- 菲比 去通知男生帮忙 - 好
- Okay. - My God, thank you.
- 好了 - 天呐 谢谢你
Hurry! Monica's gonna make you pack. She's got jobs for everyone.
快逃 摩妮卡要叫你们收东西 她把工作都分好了
Now, it's too late for me, but save yourselves.
我是躲不掉了 你们快逃
Okay.
好的
The movers will be here in 11 hours. Rachel has not packed.
搬家公司11个小时后会来 瑞秋还没打包
Now, everybody has to help. Chandler...
每个人都得帮忙 钱德 你先从
No, I have plans with Joey.
不行 我和乔伊有事
- I thought you said you were doing nothing. - Yes, but for the last time.
- 你不是说你们没事? - 这是最后次了嘛
Okay, fine. Now, Ross...
好吧 罗斯
- Oh, but I can't do it. - Why not?
- 我没办法帮忙 - 为什么?
- Don't you have Ben? - Because I have Ben.
- 班要来 - 因为班要来
It's almost 8:00, it's almost past his bedtime. Where is he?
都快8点了 他都快上床了 他在哪里?
He's at a dinner party.
他去参加晚宴
Is he really coming? Because I can see into your apartment.
他真的要来?我看得见你家喔
Of course he is. Uh, what?
当然是真的
You think I'd just use my son as an excuse?
难道我会拿儿子当借口?
What kind of father do you think I am?
你以为我是什么样的父亲呢?
All right. Sorry.
好吧 对不起
I gotta go make a fake Ben.
我得做个班的人偶
Here it is. Our last pizzas together as roommates.
来了 室友时代最后的彼萨
I wish I'd known you were gonna do that. I ordered Chinese.
我不知道你会买披萨 我叫了中国菜
Oh. Oh, that's okay.
没关系
Hey, actually, in a way it's kind of nice. You know?
其实这样蛮好的
Our last dinner together. Me, bringing the food of my ancestors...
我们最后的两人晚餐 我带我祖先的食物
you, the food of yours.
你带你祖先的食物
Huh?
啊?
Say, Joe, I had a strange idea for what to do on our last night.
乔伊 我有个比较奇怪的想法
What do you say we play a little, uh, foosball for money?
我们来打几盘赌钱如何?
Are you crazy? You haven't beaten me once since my injury- plagued '97 season.
你疯啦?自97年伤后复出 你就没赢过我
It'd be easier if you'd just give me your money.
你拿钱送我还比较快
Yes, it would.
是啊
Ahem. What do you say to $50?
你觉得50元如何?
- Okay, you're on. - Okay, let's play.
- 好 赌了 - 好 开赛
The big game. Italy versus...
世纪之战 意大利队
China, apparently.
当然是中国队
Oh, look, it's the Rollerblades.
看 是直排轮鞋
Oh, God.
天呐
You remember when we got these?
记得我们什么时候买的吗?
No.
不记得
Oh, I guess you weren't there.
那你应该不在
You guys, we said we were gonna have fun.
喂 我们说过要开心的
Come on. Hey, ha, ha, remember the time?
别这样 记不记得那次
You don't remember?
你们不记得吗?
Sorry, Pheebs. I guess I'm just really sad that I'm leaving.
对不起 要搬走我真的很难过
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你
Well, this doesn't have to be so sad though, you know?
其实不必这么难过
Instead of thinking about how much you're gonna miss about each other...
别再想你们会想念对方了
you should, like, think about some of the things you're not gonna miss.
想想你们不会怀念的事
I don't think there's anything.
我不认为有什么
Come on, there's gotta be something.
来吧 总会有那么一两件
Nope. She's perfect.
没有 她太完美了
I have one.
我有一件
Good. Great. Okay, you can go first.
很好 你先说
Uh, well, I guess I'm not gonna miss the fact...
我不会想念
that you're never allowed to move the phone pen. Ha, ha.
你不准我把留言笔拿走
That's a good one. Okay, Monica, anything?
说得好 摩妮卡 你有吗?
You know, does Rachel move the phone pen?
瑞秋会把留官笔拿走吗?
- Aw, sometimes. - Ha, ha.
- 有时候会 - 哈 哈
Always, actually.
其实每次都会
Good. There you go. Doesn't everyone feel better?
这就对了 这样不是好多了?
It's not just the phone pen.
不只是留官笔
It's just that I never get my messages.
我老是收不到留言
You get your messages.
你收到啦
Well, I don't think it counts if you have to read them off your hand...
趁你在沙发上睡着
after you've fallen asleep on the couch.
去看你的手背应该不算
So you missed a message from who? Chandler?
那你是没接到谁的留言?钱德?
Or your mom?
还是你妈?
Or Chandler?
还是钱德?
Or your mom?
还是你妈?
Great, it worked. No one's sad. Heh.
太好了 成功了 没人难过了
- Yes. - Ah.
- 太棒了 - 万岁
I win again. Ha, ha, that's, like, 500 bucks you owe me. Woo- hoo!
我又赢了 你已经欠我5百了
Man. Five hundred dollars.
5百元
That is a lot of electricity, huh? Woo- hoo!
值很多电
Ooh, I gotta buy some food.
我得买点吃的
Okay, okay. Give me a chance to win my money back. Sudden death...
给我捞本的机会 骤死赛
one goal, $1000.
一球1千
- You serious? - Oh, yes.
- 真的? - 当然
Okay.
- Get ready to owe me. - Okay.
- 准备欠我钱吧 - 好
Okay, here we go. Ready?
来吧 好了吗?
- No, no, no! - No, no, no!
- 不 - 不
No one can beat me.
没人能赢我
See, now that's why only the little fake men are supposed to do the kicking.
看吧 所以只有小假人 可以出脚
Hello?
哈啰
Oh, hi, Ross. See, other people call me.
罗斯 看吧 还有别人会打来
Ooh, your brother. Score.
你老哥 了不起
- What's up? - I'm here with Ben.
- 怎样? - 我跟班在一起
Thought we'd say hi.
想跟你问个好
- Put him on. - Ben, say hi to Aunt Monica.
- 叫他听 - 班 跟摩妮卡姑姑打招呼
Oh, I guess he doesn't feel like talking right now.
看来他现在不想说话
Uh, he's smiling, though.
不过他在笑
Okay, talk to you later.
好 待会再聊
I think it was better when you guys were sad.
我觉得你们难过时比较好
Hey, oh, remember the Rollerblades? Oh.
记得这双直排轮鞋吗?
You know what else I'm not gonna miss? "I'm Monica.
你知道我还不会想念什么?"我是摩妮卡
I wash the toilets 17 times a day, even if people are on it."
我一天刷十七次马桶 有人在上也照刷"
"Hi, I'm Rachel. Is my sweater too tight? No?
我是瑞秋 我的毛衣太紧了吗?
Oh, I'd better wash it and shrink it."
不会?那我得洗一洗让它缩水
"I'm Monica. I don't get phone messages from interesting people. Ever."
我是摩妮卡 都没有有趣的人留言给我
Hey, I call her.
我会打给她
"Oh, my God. I love Ross. I hate Ross. I love Ross. I hate Ross."
天哪 我爱罗斯 我恨罗斯 我爱罗斯 我恨罗斯
"Oh, my God. I can't find a boyfriend.
天哪 我交不到男朋友
So I guess I'll just stumble across the hall
干脆到对面去
and sleep with the first guy I find in there."
看到谁就上谁
Yeah, we should get a move on if we want to make those dinner reservations.
如果想赶去餐厅就得快了
Still broken?
还是不能玩?
It sucks, man.
真是烂透了
Your last night here, and I lose the two most important things:
你在这里的最后一晚 我却失去两样最重要的东西
The foosball table...
手足球桌和
and $500.
5百元
Well, you know, there are other ways you can win back your money.
有别的办法可以把钱赢回去
- How about blackjack? - Ah, not my game.
- 要不要玩廿一点? - 我不喜欢玩廿一点
Okay, uh, you know what? We can play a new game.
那就玩 我们可以玩个新游戏
- A new game. It's fun. - What's it called?
- 很好玩的一个游戏 - 叫什么名字?
Cups.
杯牌
- I don't know how to play Cups. - I'll teach you. It's really easy and fun.
- 我不会玩杯牌 - 我教你 来嘛 简单又好玩
- All right. - Okay, here you go.
- 好吧 - 好 拿牌
I have two queens. What do you have?
我有两张皮蛋 你呢?
- A two and a five. - Whoa, you win. Fifty dollars.
- 二和五 - 你赢了50元
- Really? - Oh, yeah. Okay, let's play again. Ready?
- 真的? - 没错 再玩
- What have you got? - A four and a nine.
- 你是什么牌? - 四和九
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧?
- No. Why? - Well, that's a full cup.
- 怎么了? - 那是满杯
Damn, I am good at Cups.
我真是杯牌高手
I'm not talking to her.
我不要跟她说话
One of you has to take the first step...
总得有人先开口
and it should be you because she's the one who's leaving.
这个人应该是你 因为她要搬走
It's harder for her.
她比较难过
Maybe you're right.
也许吧
But she made fun of my phone pen.
但她嘲笑我的留言笔
I know. I took it hard too.
我知道 我也觉得很过分
Listen, Rachel, I feel bad about what happened...
瑞秋 刚才的事我很
- What are you doing? - I'm unpacking.
- 你在干什么? - 把东西拿出来
- What? - I'm not moving. Is that picture straight?
- 什么? - 我不搬了 这幅画正吗?
It needs to go about 20 blocks to the left.
离左边差了十万八千里
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗?
You're the one who wants this big change and move in with Chandler.
是你要改变 跟钱德同居
You should go. Why do I have to leave?
你才应该走 为什么要我走?
- Because It's my apartment! - Well, it's mine too. What else you got?
- 因为这是我的房子 - 它也是我的 还有呢?
How about: You're moving!
还有就是你要搬出去
- No, no, no. - Yes, yes, yes.
- 不 - 要
Okay, Monica...
好了 摩妮卡
This is ridiculous.
这样太可笑了
We should be packing you.
我们应该帮你打包
- Hey, how you guys doing? - Great. Monica's moving.
- 你们谈得怎样? - 很好 摩妮卡要搬走
I am not!
我才没有
Oh, really? Well, how come all your stuff is in this box?
是吗?那为什么你的东西 都在这徊箱子里?
Okay, you guys, you guys, I think I know what's going on here.
好 我知道是怎么回事了
Okay? You guys? Stop!
喂 停
I know that you're acting mad because you think that will make it easier to leave.
你们是假装生气 以免舍不得
But deep down, you're still really sad. Deep, deep down.
其实内心深处你们还是很难过
- No, Phoebe, I am mad! - Well, deep, deep, deep down.
- 不 我很生气 - 最最最深处
Yeah, I'm just mad.
我就是很生气
Then keep running.
那就继续追吧
You win.
你赢了
- What did you have? - Doesn't matter. Nothing beats...
- 你是什么牌? - 不重要 什么都比不上
a three and a six.
三和六
That, my friend, is "D Cup."
那叫D罩杯
Okay, now, how much have you won so far?
你目前为止赢了多少?
- Wow. Seven hundred. - Not 700 exactly?
- 哇7百 - 不是正好7百吧?
- Yeah. - Heh. Double it.
- 是啊 - 再加7百
- What? - Yeah, see, in Cups, once you get $700...
- 什么? - 在杯牌里 一旦赢到7百
you have to double it.
就得自动加码
- Really? - Hey, I didn't make up the rules.
- 真的? - 规则又不是我订的
Okay, so now, after you receive the doubling bonus, you get, uh, one card.
拿到加码奖金后 你可以拿一张牌
Now, that one card could be worth $100, which brings your total to 1500.
那张牌有可能值1百元 让你总共赢得1千5
- Ooh. - No, no, no.
- 噢 - 不
Don't get too excited, because that's not gonna happen unless you get the... No way.
别太兴奋 除非你拿到 不会吧
Well, this is the last box of your clothes.
这是最后一箱衣服
I'm just gonna label it "What were you thinking?"
我会在上面注明 "你在想什么?"
Funny, I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有意思 我正想到对面 在钱德身上那样写
Okay, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but...
两位 不是我想雪上加霜
I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
但我不想跟瑞秋住了
- What? - You're just so mean to each other.
- 什么? - 你们对对方好坏
And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you.
我不想跟瑞秋翻脸 我还是喜欢你
Well, Phoebe, that's fine because I'm not moving.
没关系 因为我不搬了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Phoebe, you gotta take her.
菲比 你一定要收留她
You know, I know I said some bad stuff...
我说了很多她的坏话
but Rachel does have some qualities that make her a good roommate.
但瑞秋也有一些好室友的特质
Oh, really? Like what, Monica?
是吗?像什么?
You know how she has 147,000 pair of boots?
她有几千双靴子
Oh, yeah, good start, Mon.
真是个好的开始
- She lets you borrow them. - Yeah.
- 她会借给你穿 - 是的
And you stretch them out with your big old clown feet.
然后你再用你的大脚把它撑大
Do you wanna live outside? Because it's getting cold.
你想睡路边吗?天气要变冷罗
She gets tons of catalogs...
她有一大堆目录
and, um, she'll fold down the pages of the things she thinks I'd like.
她会把我会喜欢的部分折起来
- What else? - Uh...
- 还有呢? - 唔...
When I take a shower...
我洗澡时
she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
她会在镜子上留言给我
Yeah, I do. I do do that.
那确实是
That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
真好 我喜欢浴室里有东西可读
When I fall asleep on the couch after reading...
我在沙发上看书看到睡着
she covers me over with a blanket.
她会帮我盖毯子
Well, you know, I don't want you to be cold.
我不希望你冷到
And when I told her I was gonna be moving in with Chandler...
当我说我要跟钱德同居时
she was really supportive.
她非常支持我
You were so great.
你真好
You made it so easy.
让我无后顾之忧
And now you have to leave.
现在你要走了
And I have to live with a boy!
我得跟一个男生住了
It's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Okay, Rachel. Now I can't wait to live with you.
瑞秋 我真希望你赶快搬进来
You know what we should do?
而且我们应该
Bring Monica, and then we can all live there together.
把摩妮卡也带来
We'll have so much fun!
一定会很好玩
But, honey, I think she's moving in with Chandler.
但是她要跟钱德住
Oh, that's right.
也对
You're still set on that?
你还是要跟他住吗?
Kind of.
应该吧
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hello? Hey, Mon.
喂?摩妮卡
How's the packing going?
打包的怎么样了?
Ben? He's fine. Yeah, he's right... Oh, my God.
班?他很好 他就在 妈呀
Get your head out of your shirt there, son.
把头从衣服里伸出来
What?
什么?
Yeah, it's a pumpkin. I'll come pack.
对 是南瓜 我过去帮忙
Hey.
- What's wrong? - Ross and I were helping the girls pack...
- 怎么了? - 罗斯和我帮忙打包
took a little break. I lost $1500 to him in Cups.
在休息时 我跟他玩杯牌输了1千5
Wha...? How did you lose at Cups?
玩杯牌怎么会输?
The same way you lost.
跟你输的方式样
I started out with the king and the queen. Bam. Ross gets a two and a three.
我先拿到老K和皮蛋 砰 罗斯拿到2和3
Then I get a jack and a king. Boom. Ross gets a four and five.
然后我拿到杰克和老K 砰 罗斯拿到4和5
Even Ross was getting the Cup card, the D Cup...
罗斯拿到满杯D罩杯
the sitting- down bonus. Meanwhile, I didn't even get a half cup. Nothing.
和自动加码 我连半副杯牌都凑不到
Oh, man.
天哪
He never played before either.
他之前也没玩过
You know what I think? I think beginner's luck, very important in Cups.
你猜我在想什么 我觉得玩杯牌都靠新手的牌运
Let's just play one more hand. One more hand.
好 我们再玩一把
No, no more. I cannot lose another dime. I'm serious this time.
不要 我1毛钱也输不起了 我是说真的
In fact, look. There's... I wanna give you something, okay?
事实上 我要送你一样东西
And let me give it to you now before I pawn it for Cups money.
现在先送 免得我为了赌债拿去当
Now, I want you to have the big, white dog...
我要把大白狗送给你
as a... Kind of a thank- you for being such a great roommate.
谢谢你这些年来的照顾
I can't take the big, white dog. You love it.
我不能收 你很喜欢这个雕像
It's "him." Not "it."
他不是雕像 他是活的
Well, what if I bought it from you, you know?
要是我跟你买呢?
And then your nice gesture would be giving it to me at a reasonable price.
你可以以合理的价格卖给我
Say $1500?
1千5如何?
Wait a second. I see what you're trying to do here.
等一下 我知道你想干嘛了
You're trying to give me money again.
你又想塞钱给我
When did I try to give you money?
我什么时候塞钱给你了?
Before, over there with the bills.
之前看帐单的时候
You tried to give me charity, I said no, you dropped it.
你想施舍我 我说不要 你也就算了
Okay, then we had a nice last night together.
然后我们开心度过最后一晚
We had some fun, we gambled, nobody tried to give anybody any money.
说笑 赌钱 谁也没塞钱给谁
Now, out of the blue, you start with the charity thing again.
现在你突然又想来这套
I'm just trying to help you out, okay? I wanna make sure that you're okay.
我只是想帮助你 我想确定你的生活没问题
I will be okay. Look, Chandler.
我会没问题的 你听着
You gotta get it out of your head that I can't take care of myself, okay?
你不能老觉得我无法照顾自己
Look, I'm not gonna miss you helping me out with money.
我不会怀念你借钱给我
The only thing I'm gonna miss...
我唯一会怀念的
is you.
就是你
And now the dog.
现在还有这只狗
Hey.
- Call me when you get there, okay? - Okay.
- 到了打电话给我 好吗? - 好
I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会很想你
Oh, I have your key.
钥匙要还你
- Here you go. - Thanks.
- 拿去 - 谢谢
Oh, God, this is silly. I'm gonna see you in a couple of hours.
天哪 多好笑 再过几小时就会见面了
Bye, house.
房子再见
- Bye- bye. - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
Hey.
- She really left. - I know.
- 她真的走了 - 我知道
- Thank you. - No problem, roomie.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气 室友
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
- 我可以问你个问题吗? - 当然可以
What the hell is that dog doing here?
那只狗怎么会在这里?
I invented the game of Cups as a way to give Joey money.
我捏造了杯牌好塞钱给乔伊
- And now you want that money back? - Exactly.
- 现在你想把钱要回去 - 没错
Chandler, what kind of idiot do you take me for?
钱德 你以为我是白痴吗?
It's not a real game. I made it up.
没有那种牌 那是我捏造的
I'm sorry you lost your money. But I won it fair and square.
很遗憾你输钱 但我赢得光明正大
At a fake game!
游戏是假的
Now, if you wanna try to make some of it back...
如果你想赢一点回去
I'd be glad to play you for it. But I should warn you.
我愿意陪你玩 但我必须警告你
I am very good at Cups.
我是杯牌高手
Okay, now, I assume the saucer card came up when you played last?
好 你上次玩 有出现杯盘牌吧?
- No. - Hmm.
- 没有 - 嗯
Let's see if it comes up this time.
看看这次会不会出现