老友记 第六季 Friends Season 6 第9集: 罗斯兴奋起来 The One Where Ross Got High

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Okay, great. Bye.
太好了 再见
So guess who's coming to Thanksgiving dinner.
猜猜谁要来吃感恩节晚餐?
Sidney Poitier? Ha, ha.
薛尼鲍迪?
I miss Rachel.
我怀念瑞秋
No, my parents.
是我爸妈
Oh, great, they haven't seen the place since I moved in.
太好了 我搬进来之后 他们还没来过
Yeah, and if you could not mention that we live together, that'd be great.
对 要是你能不提同居的事 就太好了
I was thinking we'd eat around 4.
我打算四点左右开动
Why can't I tell them we live together?
为什么不能提同居的事?
They don't know we're dating. Should we eat in the kitchen?
因为他们不知道我们在交往 要在厨房吃吗?
Why haven't you told them?
你为什么没有告诉他们?
Um, well, I was going to. I really was.
我本来要说 真的
But, um, then somewhere, just out of nowhere, I didn't.
但是后来不知怎的 就没说了
Why haven't you told them? Wouldn't they be happy?
你为什么没说?他们不会开心吗?
So, dinner in the kitchen around 4. I'll see you then.
四点左右厨房开动 到时候见
Why wouldn't they be happy?
他们为什么不会开心?
Well, um, because...
因为...
mainly, um...
主要是...
they don't like you.
他们不喜欢你
- I'm sorry. - What? Why? Why?
- 对不起 - 什么?为什么?
Maybe because you used to be aloof...
也许是因为你以前很冷漠
or that you're really sarcastic or that you joke around all the time...
很尖酸刻薄 老爱开玩笑
or that you take off your clothes and throw them on the couch.
或许是因为你脱了衣服都乱丢
Is this why they don't like me or why you don't like me?
这是他们的还是你的看法?
I know I should have told them. I know I shouldn't care what they think.
我知道我应该告诉他们 我不该在意他们
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, it'll be okay, because when they come over, I will be charming.
其实没关系 等他们来了 我会表现得很迷人
I will make them love me, then we'll tell them.
我会让他们爱上我 然后我们再说
You think that'll work?
你真的觉得可行?
Hey, I can be pretty charming, babe. I won you over, didn't I?
我也可以很有魅力 我不就赢得了你的心?
I don't think you'll ever get my parents that drunk.
你应该不能把他们灌到那么醉
老友记 第六季 第九集
Hey. Oh, good, Ross. Your parents like me, right?
嘿 太好了 罗斯 你爸妈喜欢我 对吧?
Yes, of course they like you.
他们当然喜欢你
Monica told me they don't.
摩妮卡说他们不喜欢我
Yeah, they don't like you.
对 他们不喜欢你
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗?
Maybe it's because you're really sarcastic, or maybe it's because you...
也许是因为你很尖酸刻薄 或者是因为...
If people don't know, they shouldn't just guess.
不知道就不要乱猜
Great. Another Thanksgiving with nothing to give thanks for.
神啊 又一个不值得感恩的感恩节
Maybe I give thanks for you shutting up, huh?
也许我可以感恩你闭嘴
Maybe I give thanks by taking my PlayStation to my new apartment.
也许我可以感恩你把我的电动 送去我的新家
Maybe I love you.
也许我爱你
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hey, guys.
你们好
No, I don't want to play video games, Joey.
不要 我不想打电动
Are you guys going to Chandler's for Thanksgiving?
你们要去钱德家过感恩节吗?
Yeah, why, what's up?
对 怎么了?
Well, me and my dancer friends are doing Thanksgiving uptown.
我和几个舞者朋友想一起庆祝
I thought you might like to come.
我想说你们可能想去
For real?
真的去?
You should go to Chandler's. None of us can cook.
你们是该去钱德家 我们没有人会做菜
We'll probably just drink all day.
最后八成都在喝酒
- We go to yours. - Yeah.
- 我们去 - 好
Yeah, see, we have to stop across the hall because it's my sister.
我们得过去露个面 毕竟她是我妹妹 对
But, you know, actually, uh, growing up with a sister was nice...
不过有个妹妹是好事
because it really helped me understand women.
让我很了解女人心
Yeah, you should tell your friends that.
你应该告诉你的朋友们
Okay.
How you got three women to marry you, I'll never know.
真不知道你怎么能骗到三个老婆
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Pheebs, check it out. For my dessert...
菲比 你看 感恩节甜点
I have chosen to make a traditional English trifle.
我决定做酒果酱松糕
Wow, that sounds great. And what are you making, Monica?
听起来好棒 摩妮卡你呢?
In case Rachel's dessert is so good that I eat all of it...
万一瑞秋的甜点 好吃到被我吃光光
and there's none left for anybody else.
别人会没得吃
Nothing.
我不做
Nothing?
你不做?
No, sweetie. I trust you.
对 我信任你
So if I mess this up, there's nothing else for dessert?
所以要是我搞砸 就没有甜点了?
You're not gonna mess it up.
你不会搞砸的
Wow, Monica, I love that. You really have faith in me. Thank you.
摩妮卡 我好高兴 你真的对我有信心 谢谢
Technical question: How do you know when the butter is done?
技术问题 这些奶油什么时候好?
Well, it's done about two minutes before it looks like that.
大约变成这样两分钟前
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Oh. The food smells great, Mon. - And the place looks so nice.
- 菜闻起来好香 - 这里布置得真漂亮
- Hey, happy Thanksgiving, everybody. - Happy Thanksgiving.
- 感恩节快乐 - 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
- Well, this has been great. - See you.
- 真是开心 - 再见
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇
- Where you going? - Oh, oh.
- 你们要去哪里? - 噢 噢
We did say we'd stop by this little thing Joey's roommate is having.
我们说过要去参加 乔伊的室友的聚会
Oh, Janine, the really hot dancer girl?
火辣舞者吉宁?
Some would say she's attractive, yes.
有些人会说她很有魅力
Who else is going to be there?
还有谁会去?
- Uh, some of her friends. - Her dancer friends?
- 她的几个朋友 - 舞者朋友?
Yes. All right?
对啦 好不好?
All of her hot dancer friends are gonna be there...
她的性成舞者朋友都会去
and they'll be drinking and dancing and we really want to go.
她们会喝酒跳舞 我们真的很想去
Dude, we were good.
都快成功了
You're not going. You said you'd eat here and you'll eat here.
你们哪儿也不准去 你们说要来吃饭就别想跑
Yeah, and leaving us to go see hot dancer girls...
扔下我们去看性感舞者
is not very Thanksgiving-y.
可不太感恩
Oh, but it is.
但是...
Uh, it's like the first Thanksgiving when the Indians and Pilgrims sat down.
第一个感恩节就是这样 印地安人和清教徒共进晚餐
Yeah, and then the Indians taught the Pilgrims...
对 然后印地安人告诉清教徒
what it meant to be hot in the New World.
新世界的性成定义是什么
- Hello, everybody. - Hi.
- 大家好 - 嗨
Hi, Dad. Mom.
爸 妈
Look. Look who it is. It's Chandler.
看 是钱德耶
Oh, yes, of course. Hello, Chandler.
当然罗 钱德 你好
Mr. And Mrs. Geller, you look wonderful.
伯父 伯母 你们的气色真好
It is great to have you here. Let us take your coats.
欢迎 外套给我们吧
Whoa, it snowing out there?
外面在下雪吗?
No.
没有
Monica, all this food looks wonderful.
摩妮卡 菜看起来都好好吃
You should think about doing this for a living.
你应该考虑走这一行
Okay, I have dandruff. There's no need to laugh and point.
就算我有头皮屑 你也不必指着我笑
Dad, Chandler was laughing at your joke.
爸 钱德是在笑你的笑话
My joke wasn't funny.
我的笑话又不好笑
Rach, I just remembered.
瑞秋 我刚刚想到
I had a dream about Mr. Geller last night.
我昨晚梦到盖勒先生
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah. I dreamt that he saved me from a burning building...
对 我梦到他把我从火场救出
and he was so brave and so strong.
他好英勇好强壮
And it's making me look at him totally differently.
我对他完全改观
You know, I mean, he used to be just "Jack Geller, Monica and Ross' dad."
他以前只是杰克盖勒 摩妮卡和罗斯的爸爸
Now he's "Jack Geller, dream hunk."
现在他是杰克盖勒 梦中情人
I don't know. To me, he'll always be "Jack Geller...
不知道耶 对我来说他永远都是杰克盖勒
walks in while you're changing."
在你换衣服时闯进来
You know, Dad, Chandler is one of Ross' very best friends.
爸 钱德是罗斯最要好的朋友之一
Ross sure is a great guy.
罗斯是个好青年
You know, I've always felt that how a young man turns out...
我一直觉得儿子
is a reflection on his father.
是父亲的翻版
I always thought that too. Tell me, what does your father do?
我也有同威 请问你爸是做什么的?
He's a headliner of a...
他是同志歌舞秀的
gay burlesque show.
头牌
Rach, you're killing us. Will you serve the dessert already?
瑞秋 你急死人了 快上甜点啦
There's drunken dancers a-waiting.
酒醉的舞者都在等我们
Look at it. Isn't it beautiful?
你们看 很漂亮吧?
Yeah. What is it?
是啊 这是什么?
It's a trifle. It's got all these layers.
酒果酱松糕 有很多层
First there's a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam...
先是一层小松糕 然后是果酱
then custard, which I made from scratch...
然后是我自己做的乳蛋糕
then raspberries, more ladyfingers...
然后是覆盆子 然后又是小松糕
then beef sautéed with peas and onions...
然后是豌豆洋葱炒嫩牛肉
then a little bit more custard...
然后又有一点乳蛋糕
then bananas and then I put whipped cream on top.
然后是香蕉 最后再涂上鲜奶油
What was the one right before bananas?
香蕉前面是什么?
The beef. Yeah, that was weird to me too.
炒牛肉吗?我也觉得有点奇怪
But then I thought, "Well, there's minced meat pie."
不过我想说连甜肉馅饼都有了
That's an English dessert.
那是一种英式甜点
These people just put very strange things in their food.
英国人都放一堆怪东西
By the way, can I borrow rum from your place?
对了 可以跟你借兰姆酒吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
And while I'm gone, don't you boys sneak a taste.
我不在的时候你们可别偷吃
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好的 - 好的
Beef in a dessert?
甜点加牛肉?
No, no, no. There is no way.
不可能的
I know. And only one layer ofjam?
就是啊 而且果酱才一层?
What is up with that?
有没有搞错?
Oh, my God.
天哪
- The pages are stuck together. - Chandler.
- 这两页黏在一起 - 钱德
Oh, my God. She made half an English trifle and...
天哪 她做了酒果酱松糕加...
half a shepherd's pie.
肉馅马铃薯泥饼
Man, now she's gonna start all over.
完了 她得重做了
We're never gonna get to introduce the hot girls to the New World.
我们没办法带那些辣妹 认识新世界了
No, no, we will. We just won't tell her she messed up.
不 我们可以 不要告诉她就是了
Just let her serve the beef-custard thing?
然后让她上那掴牛肉乳蛋糕?
Yeah. It'll be like a funny Thanksgiving story.
对 这会是个有趣的回忆
Vomiting stories are funny, I guess.
呕吐的回忆的确很有趣
Joey. God, your apartment is like a hundred degrees.
乔伊 天哪 你家热死了
Did it make you want to walk around in your underwear?
你会不会想脱到只剩内衣?
No.
不会
Still not hot enough.
还不够热
Rachel. Okay, look at him.
瑞秋?怎样?你看他
Look at those strong hands.
你看那双有力的手
Oh, what I wouldn't give to be that can of condensed milk.
我真想当那瓶... 炼乳
Mom, uh, Chandler was just saying how beautiful your sweater is.
妈 钱德说你的毛衣很好看
Oh, thank you, Chandler. I just bought it.
谢谢你 这是新衣服
Oh. Yes, well, it's very beautiful and it's cream-colored and tight and...
是吗?很漂亮 米色的 很紧
I don't mean tight. It's not too tight. Not that I was looking at...
我不是指很紧 不会很紧 我没有在看...
What's the matter with him?
他是怎么搞的?
I think he's stoned again.
大概又嗑药了
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Dude, I need to talk to you a sec.
我有事要告诉你
Okay, I think I might know why my parents don't like you.
我大概知道 我爸妈为什么不喜欢你了
- You do? Why? - Okay, remember we were young. Heh.
- 是吗?为什么? - 记不记得我们年轻的时候
Spring break, sophomore year, I got high in my bedroom...
大二的春假 我有一次在房间里吸大麻
and my parents walked in and smelled it...
我爸妈走进来闻到了
so I told them that you had gotten stoned and jumped out the window.
于是我告诉他们你刚抽了大麻 跳到了窗外
What? Why did you do that?
什么?你为什么要赖给我?
I don't know. Uh, yours was the first name that popped into my head.
我不知道 我第一个想到你
I'm sorry. I didn't think it'd matter.
对不起 我以为这没关系的
How could it not matter?
怎么会没关系?
How was I to know we'd be friends after college...
我怎么知道我们会变成死党
let alone you'd be living with my sister?
更别提你会跟我妹同居了
What about all that "friends forever" stuff?
那些"生死之交"的豪语呢?
I don't know. I was all high.
不晓得 我当时正嗨
Mom and Dad just sent me to find out if you were trying to get Ross stoned.
爸妈叫我来看看 你是不是想找罗斯嗑药
Your parents caught Ross smoking pot in college, and he blamed it on me.
罗斯大学哈麻被他们逮到 他居然赖给我
Ross, I can't believe you'd do that.
罗斯 你怎么这样?
We haven't told them we're together because they hate me, okay? So fix this.
他们讨厌我 我们才没公开 麻烦你搞定
Okay, okay, I'll tell them it wasn't Chandler who got high.
好啦 我会说哈麻的不是钱德
Now, who should I say it was?
那我要说是谁?
You. It's not like it's a big deal. You don't still do it or anything.
你 这又没什么 你现在又没在嗑药
All right. Now, who should I say tricked me into doing it?
好啦 好啦 那我要说是谁骗我这么做的?
Dad.
Dad, please don't pick your teeth out here.
爸 请别在这里剔牙
- And if you're gonna put your feet up... - Monica, leave him alone.
- 如果你要翘脚 怎么不坐...? - 摩妮卡 不要烦他
Will you hurry up?
你快点 好吗?
Did you not hear me when I told you that all of Janine's friends are dancers?
你之前没听到我说 吉宁的朋友都是舞者吗?
Huh? And that they're gonna be drinking a lot?
而且她们会喝很多酒?
No, I did. But tell me again because it's so romantic.
我是听到了 不过你再说一次 好浪漫喔
You're whipping so slow. Can't you do it any faster?
你打得好慢 不能快一点吗?
Joey, come on, I don't want to make any mistakes.
乔伊 我不想犯错
This is the only dessert. If I screw it up, everybody's gonna be like:
甜点只有这一道 要是我搞砸 大家会说
"Oh, remember that Thanksgiving when Rachel screwed up the trifle?"
"记得那次感恩节 瑞秋把酒果酱松糕做坏了"
So just let me worry about making it, and you just worry about eating it.
所以做让我来做 你只管担心吃的部分
Oh, I am.
我是很担心
- Ross, if you don't tell them, then I will. - Okay. Fine.
- 罗斯 你再不说 我就要说了 - 好啦
- Ross, can I talk to you for a second? - Oh, uh...
- 罗斯 你可以来一下吗? - 哦 唔
Can it wait a second, Joey? I have to tell my parents something.
等一下好吗? 我有事要告诉我爸吗
No, it can't? Okay.
不能等?好吧
Okay, look, I think we have to tell Rachel she messed up her dessert.
我觉得我们应该告诉瑞秋 她甜点做错了
What? What is with everybody?
什么?大家是都怎么了?
It's Thanksgiving, not...
今天是感恩节
Truth Day.
不是告解日
Look, when everyone eats that banana-meat thing...
等大家吃到那道香蕉肉甜点
they'll all make fun of her. Do you want that?
一定会取笑她 那样你也好吗?
Okay. We'll just get everyone to act like they like it.
好 我们就叫大家假装喜欢
That way, no one makes fun of her...
那样就不会有人取笑她
and we still get to go to sweet potato pie.
我们也可以去找那些小辣椒
Dude, they're not objects.
别把她们物化
Oh.
Just kidding. I'll talk to them. You distract her.
开玩笑的 我去告诉大家 你把瑞秋拖开
Hey, Rach, can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋 可以出去谈一下吗?
Okay.
好吧
What's up, Ross?
什么事?
So, um...
所以...
Thanksgiving.
感恩节
The holiday season is upon us, hmm?
岁末季节又来了
Yeah.
是啊
And, um...
还有...
you look nice today.
你今天很漂亮
- Oh, no. No, Ross, don't do this. - What?
- 不 罗斯 不要这样 - 什么?
I just don't think us getting back together is a good idea.
我觉得我们不适合复合
Huh?
嗯?
I thought this might happen today.
我早就料到会这样 罗斯
Ross, I know the holidays can be rough...
我知道逢年过节特别难熬
and it's probably really hard for you to be alone right now.
而且你一个人八成很辛苦
You're alone.
你也是一个人
No, I live with Phoebe.
不 我跟菲比住
I mean, you're alone-alone.
你就真的只有一个人
And it's just not the time for us. I'm sorry.
好吗?但这个时机真的不对 抱歉
Oh, well. Can't blame a guy for trying.
我总得试试看
And, uh, if anyone needs help pretending to like it...
要是有人不知道怎么装
I learned some things in acting class. Try, uh, rubbing your stomach.
我在表演课学过 你们可以模模肚子
Or, uh, saying "Mm."
或是说"嗯..."
And, uh, oh, smiling.
还有微笑
Okay?
好吗?
Yeah, I'm not gonna pay for those acting classes anymore.
我再也不花钱让你去上表演课了
Rachel, there you are. Let's serve that dessert already.
瑞秋 你回来了 快上甜点吧
Joey, you have to stop rushing me. You know what? You don't get any dessert.
乔伊 别再催我了 你知道吗?罚你不准吃
Really?
是喔?
No, just kidding. I would never do that to you.
骗你的 我才不会虐待你
Okay, everybody, it's trifle time.
好 各位 酒果酱松糕时间到
So, now, Rach, this is a traditional English trifle, isn't it?
这是英式酒果酱松糕 对吧?
- It sure is. - Wow.
- 一点也没错 - 哇
So did you make it with beef or eggplant?
那你是加牛肉还是茄子?
- Beef. - I can't have any. I don't eat meat. Oh.
- 牛肉 - 我不能吃 你也知道我不吃肉
Aw.
Monica, I want you to have the first taste.
摩妮卡 我要你第一个品尝
Really?
是吗?
Wait, you only got whipped cream.
等等 你只挖了鲜奶油
You gotta take a bite with all the layers.
你得挖到每一层
Okay.
You dropped a pea.
等等 你掉了一颗豌豆
Well?
怎么样?
Mm.
It's good.
好好吃
Really? How good?
真的吗?多好吃?
It's so good that I feel really selfish...
好吃到我一个人吃
about being the only one who's eating it.
会过意不去
I think we should have everyone taste how good it is.
我们应该让每个人都享用
Especially Ross.
尤其是罗斯
Mm-hm.
嗯哼
Mm.
Yeah. This is so good that I'm gonna go enjoy it on the balcony.
真是太好吃了 我要去阳台吃
So that I can enjoy the view whilst I enjoy my dessert.
好边看风景边享用
I've gotta call my friend...
我要去房里打电话
and tell her how good this is from Monica's room.
告诉我的朋友玛丽有多好吃
I'll help you dial.
我帮你拨号
I'm gonna go into the bathroom...
我要去浴室
so I can look at it in the mirror as I eat it.
好边吃边照镜子
Okay, what was that all about? Does it not taste good?
这是怎么回事?不好吃吗? 我吃吃看
- Let me try it. - No, no.
- 什么? - 不行
All gone.
都没了
So good.
好好吃
Maybe Chandler has some left.
也许钱德还有剩
It tastes like feet.
味道好像洗脚水
I like it.
我喜欢
Are you kidding?
不是吧?
What's not to like? Custard, good.
有什么不好?乳蛋糕?赞
Jam, good. Meat, good.
果酱?赞 牛肉?赞
So a bird just grabbed it...
一只鸟就这样一把抢过去...
and then tried to fly away with it...
想带着它飞走
and then just dropped it on the street?
结果就掉到马路上了?
Yes, but, if it's any consolation, before the bird dropped it...
对 不过值得安慰的是 掉下去之前
he seemed to enjoy it.
他好像吃得很开心
Rachel, come here.
瑞秋 来一下
Okay.
好的
I was just taking my Thanksgiving nap and I had another dream about Jack.
我刚刚小睡一觉 又梦到杰克
- Phoebe, do I want to hear this? - I don't know, let's see.
- 菲比 我会想听吗? - 我不知道 你听听看 所以
Okay, I dreamt we were getting married...
我梦到我们正要结婚
and he left because he had to go fight a fire.
结果他离开去救火
And, um, so, okay, I went to a nightclub and I saw him making out with a girl.
所以我去一家夜总会 却看到他跟一个女的在亲热
Oh, my God, he dream-cheated on you.
天哪 他在梦里背叛你
Yeah. But then Jacques Cousteau came...
对 但这时贾克库斯托出现
and he kicked his ass for betraying me.
帮我教训了他一顿
It was so cool.
好酷喔
Then he took me diving and introduced me to his pet sea horse...
然后他带我去潜水 跟我介绍他养的海马
who was coming on to me. And, please, that is not gonna happen.
他一直对我献般勤 但是怎么可能?
Boy, I'm glad I wore the big belt today.
幸好我今天系了大皮带
Five minutes ago, a line like that would have floored me.
五分钟前 那种话会让我神魂颠倒
But now, nothing. Well, not nothing. I am still a woman.
现在却毫无作用... 一点点啦 我毕竟是女人
Ross? Let's go.
罗斯 来吧
Oh, yeah. About telling Mom and Dad...
关于告诉他们这件事
I was thinking about maybe writing a letter.
我考虑用写信的
You know what? That's it. You've had your chance.
够了 我给过你机会
what?
什么?
Mom, Dad. Ross smoked pot in college.
妈 爸 罗斯大学哈过麻
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
You are such a tattletale.
你这个抓把仔
Mom, Dad, heh...
妈 爸
you remember that time you walked in my room...
记得你们在我房里
and smelled marijuana?
闻到大麻的事吗?
- Yes. - Yes.
- 记得 - 记得
I told you it was Chandler...
我说哈麻的是钱德
who was smoking the pot but...
其实...
it was me. I'm sorry.
是我 对不起
It was you?
是你?
And, Dad, you know that mailman that you got fired?
还有 你害他被革职的邮差
He didn't steal your Playboys. Ross did.
他没有偷你的《花花公子》 是罗斯偷的
Well, Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing. Monica did.
前廊的秋千椅不是暴风雨弄坏的 是摩妮卡坐坏的
Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year.
罗斯已经离开博物绾一年了
Monica and Chandler are living together!
摩妮卡和钱德在同居
Ross married Rachel in Vegas. And got divorced. Again!
罗斯在赌城娶了瑞秋 然后又离婚了 又一次
I love Jacques Cousteau.
我爱贾克库斯托
I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle.
酒果酱松糕里不该放牛肉的
I want to go!
我想走啦
That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds.
这三十秒真是高潮不断啊
All right. Joey, if you want to leave, just leave.
好 乔伊 你想走就走吧
Rachel, no, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle.
瑞秋 这道甜点的确不能放肉
It did not taste good.
一点也不好吃
Phoebe, I'm sorry...
菲比 很抱歉
but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead.
贾克库斯托已经死了
Monica, why you felt you had to hide the fact...
摩妮卡 我真不懂 你为何要隐瞒
that you're in an important relationship is beyond me.
一段重要的感情?
And we kind of figured about the porch swing.
其实秋千椅的事我们心里有数
Ross.
罗斯
Drugs?
嗑药?
Divorced again?
三度离婚?
What happened, son?
你是怎么了?
I... I, uh... I got tricked into all those things.
我都是遭人哄骗
Chandler, you've been Ross' best friend all these years...
钱德 你一直是罗斯的好朋友
stuck by him during the drug problems...
在他嗑药时仍不放弃他
and now you've taken on Monica as well.
现在你又照顾起摩妮卡
Well, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
You're a wonderful human being.
你真是个大好人
- Thank you. - No.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
Thank you.
是谢谢你
Monica and Ross, I don't know what I'm gonna do about the two of you.
摩妮卡 罗斯 我真不知道该拿你们怎么办
I'll talk to them.
我会跟他们谈
You guys, it was bananas...
各位 香蕉
cream and beef.
奶油加牛肉
I just cannot believe that you ate that so that I wouldn't feel bad.
你们居然因为怕我难过而吃掉
Well, actually, I didn't eat mine. It's still in the bathroom.
其实我没吃 还放在浴室里
No it isn't, I ate that.
没有 我吃掉了
And we left ours in Monica's bedroom.
我们的在摩妮卡的房里
Nope, got it and got yours too.
没有 被我吃了 你的也是