老友记 第七季 Friends Season 7 第13集: Rosita 之死 The One Where Rosita Dies

上映日期: 2,000

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Hey. What are you doing? - Hi.
- 嘿 你在做什么? - 嗨
Well, you know, I was thinking of moving the couch over here.
我想把沙发搬开
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么要那么做?
So that there would be a decent place for me to sit?
那样子我就有好位置可以坐了?
- Rach, there is a decent place. - And your lap does not count.
- 瑞秋 你本来就有好位置坐了 - 你的大腿不算
- Okay? Come on, help me move this. - No, no, no.
- 来吧 帮我把它搬开 - 不
- No? - No.
- 你不要? - 我不要
Rosita does not move.
萝希塔不想移开
I'm sorry. Rosita? As in...?
对不起 萝希塔 是…?
As in "Rosita does not move."
就是"不想动的萝希塔"
Joey, it's just a chair. What's the big deal?
乔伊 只不过是一张椅子 有什么大不了的?
The big deal is that it's the exact equal distance from the bathroom to the kitchen...
大不了的是 它到浴室跟到厨房的距离是一样的…
...and it's at the perfect angle so you don't get any glare coming off of Stevie.
而且它的角度让你完全 看不到史提夫的反光
Stevie the TV?
电视机史提夫?
- Is there a problem? - No.
- 有问题吗? - 没有
Oh, what does he know?
他又知道什么?
Come on, Rosita. Us chicas gotta stick together.
来吧 萝希塔 我们这些辣妹得合作才行
Ow!
You bitch.
你这个臭女人
Hey, Ross?
嘿 罗斯?
So I was checking out the real-estate section.
我看过房地产广告版
- Yeah. - Look at this.
- 耶 - 你看这个
Oh, looks like Mom and Dad's house.
看起来好像爸妈的房子
Oh, it even has a tree with a broken limb out front.
院子里的树 正前方也有根断掉的树枝
And the, uh, window in the attic...
阁楼的窗户…
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天啊
What? What happened to the window in the attic?
阁楼的窗户怎么了?
I can't believe Mom and Dad are selling the house.
我不敢相信他们要把它卖掉
I can't believe they didn't even tell us.
却没有告诉我们
I can't believe I still don't know what happened to the window in the attic.
阁楼的窗户到底是怎么了?
Okay, come on. I'll buy you a new one, all right?
乔伊 我会买张新椅子赔你 好吗?
We'll go down to the store right now and we'll get you a new chair.
我们马上到店里去 帮你买一张新椅子
She's not even cold yet.
她还尸骨未寒
But don't you think Rosita would've wanted you to move on?
萝希塔难道不希望 你继续过你的日子吗?
I mean, you know, she did always put your comfort first.
我是说她永远 把你的幸福放在第一顺位
That's true.
没错
Wow.
哇哦
I can't believe we have to say goodbye to the house we grew up in.
我不敢相信 我们得跟小时候的家说再见
Man, some stranger's gonna be living in my room.
天啊 有个陌生人 就要搬进我的房间里
Well, after 15 years of Mom and Dad keeping it as a shrine to you...
十五年来 他们把你房间 弄得跟神宠差不多
...it's time the velvet ropes came down.
现在一切都该落幕了
They kept your room a while.
他们也保留你房间有一阵子
Oh, please. Dad turned my room into a gym 20 minutes after I moved out.
拜托 我搬出来二十分钟后 爸就把我的房间变成健身房
And I gotta say, a tanning bed and a stack of Victoria's Secret catalogs?
我得说 一张日光浴椅 跟一堆维多利亚秘密的目录?
Not a gym.
那不是健身房
- Come on. You know they love you. - As much as they love you?
- 别这样 你知道他们爱你 - 就跟他们爱你一样?
I was their firstborn. They thought she was barren. It's not my fault.
我没出生前 他们以为她不会生 那不是我的错
Ugh. I hate this year.
我讨厌今年
What's wrong with this year?
今年有什么不对的?
It's already February and I've only given two massages...
现在已经是二月 我只接到两个按摩客人…
...and they were both the worst tippers in the world.
而且他们给小费都给得很吝啬
That was me and Ross.
你是指我跟罗斯
Oh, that's right.
喔 没错
If you want to pick up some extra cash...
如果你需要钱…
...some friends of mine made good money in college doing telemarketing.
我大学的朋友 做电话行销赚了不少钱
Yeah, it'd probably be better than the last telephone job I had.
它一定比上次 我做的电话行销工作还棒
You know, I probably won't have to say "spank" as much.
或许我不必常常说"打我屁股吧"
What?
什么?
Oh, yeah, like you never called.
对 你从来没打过那种电话
So, basically, this is very easy. You read from the script...
这真的很简单 你只要照着稿子念…
...and try to sell as much toner as you possibly can.
试着多卖一点碳粉
Okay, I can do that.
好吧 我办得到
- Oh, by the way, I love my office. - Ha, ha.
- 对了 我喜欢我的办公室 - 哈哈
- Why don't we do a trial run? - Oh, okay.
- 我们为什么不来练习一下? - 好吧
Um, all right.
好吧
Hi, this is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies.
嗨 我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比
Can I speak to your supply manager, please?
请问总务部经理在吗?
I'm the supply manager.
我就是总务部经理
Um, okay. I'd like to talk to you about your toner needs.
好 我想跟你谈谈买碳粉的事
- We don't need any toner. - Well, I'm sorry to bother you. Bye-bye.
- 我们不需要碳粉 - 好吧 抱歉打扰你了 再见
Yeah, you're right. This is easy.
你说的对 这真的很容易
Okay. What was wrong with that call?
好吧 那通电话哪里不对劲呢?
Oh, well, all right.
好吧
Um, no offense, but you were kind of rude.
我没有恶意 但你的态度真的很不好
They're always gonna tell you they don't need toner, but that's okay.
他们永远都会说 他们不需要碳粉 没关系
Because whatever they say...
不管他们说什么…
...you can find the answer to it, here in the script.
你都会在稿子里找到标准解答
- Oh. - So I think you're ready to sell toner.
- 哦 - 我想你准备好要卖碳粉了
- Do you have any last questions? - No.
- 你还有问题吗? - 没有了
Oh, wait, yes, I do. I do have one question:
等一下 对了 我的确有一个问题
What is toner?
什么是碳粉?
Joey?
乔伊?
Joe?
乔伊?
Full bag?
原封未动?
Beer's still cold.
啤酒还是冰的
Something terrible must have happened here.
这里一定发生了很可怕的事
Oh, no, no, no.
喔 不…
Stevie, I was never here.
史提夫 我没来过这里
- Dad? - I'm here.
- 爸? - 我在这里
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
God, it seems like just yesterday you guys used to come out to watch me work.
感觉上好像昨天你们 跑来这里看我工作的时候
Dad, we can't believe you're selling the house.
我们不敢相信你们要卖掉房子
It's time for a new family to start their memories here.
也该让新的家庭 在这里开始他们的新生活了
And hopefully their check will clear before they find the crack...
我希望在支票兑现前 他们不会发现…
...in the foundation and the asbestos in the ceiling.
地基有裂痕 天花板的石棉瓦破了
Let's just grab our stuff and get the hell out of here.
我们快把东西拿一拿 离开这里吧
I'm sorry we can't store your childhood things anymore.
抱歉我们不能收藏你们儿时的东西
Oh, it's okay. I can't wait to see everything again. All the memories.
我等不及要再看到那些东西了 所有的回忆
I don't know what's in the boxes down here.
我不知道这里放了什么
But I do know that there are six or seven Easy-Bake Ovens in the attic.
但我知道 阁楼上有六 七箱简易烘焙烤箱
I used to love to play restaurant.
我以前最喜欢玩开餐厅的游戏了
Yeah, not as much as you loved to play "uncooked batter eater."
但你最爱的还是"吃面粉糊"
Hey. It is unreasonable to expect a child to wait for a light bulb to cook brownies.
你不能要求小孩子 等着要电灯泡把蛋糕烤好
So I think your boxes are over here.
我想你的箱子应该都在这里
Oh, great.
太棒了
Hey...
嘿…
...Dad, whose cigarettes are these?
这是谁的烟?
I don't know.
我不知道
They must be your mother's.
一定是你妈的
But please, please don't ask her. I'll throw these away.
但求求你别去质问她 我来把烟丢掉
Cool. Dad, my report cards.
酷啊 爸 是我的成绩单
Hey, check this out. Dad.
嘿 快来看看
Math, A. Science, A. History, A. Gym...
数学"优等" 自然"优等" 历史"优等" 体育…
Ooh, my rock polisher.
我的磨石机
- Uh-oh. - What?
- 惨了 - 怎么了?
You know how the garage floods every spring?
你知道每年春天车库都会淹水吗?
How are you ever gonna sell this place?
要不你怎么会把房子卖掉?
I think I accidentally used Monica's boxes...
我想我不小心拿摩妮卡的箱子…
...to keep the water away from the Porsche.
来挡水 免得保时捷进了水
Oh, no, Dad. Dad?
喔 不 爸 爸?
What the...?
搞什么…
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
Everything's ruined.
一切都毁了
Dad, she's gonna be crushed.
爸 她一定会崩溃的
You don't secretly smoke, do you?
你该不会是偷偷在抽烟吧?
No.
没有
So it's just your mother, then.
所以是你妈在抽烟
Hi. This is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies.
嗨 我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比
Can I speak to your supply manager, please?
请问总务部经理在吗?
Earl. Thanks.
厄尔 谢谢
Hi, Earl. This is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies.
嗨 厄尔 我是帝国办公室 文具公司的菲比
I'd like to talk to you about your toner needs.
我想跟你谈谈买碳粉的事
I don't need any toner.
我不需要碳粉
I'm hearing what you're saying, but at our prices, everyone needs toner.
我知道了 但是听了我们的价格 大家都会想买碳粉
Not me.
我不要
May I ask why?
能请问你为什么吗?
You want to know why?
你想知道为什么?
I surely do.
我真的很想
Okay.
好吧
I don't need any toner...
我不需要碳粉…
...because I'm gonna kill myself.
因为我就要自杀了
Um...
Is that because you're out of toner?
那是因为你的碳粉用完了吗?
Okay, so no toner today. Thanks anyway. Bye-bye.
好吧 今天我不需要碳粉 谢谢你 再见
No, no, wait, wait. I can't just let you hang up.
等一下 我不能让你挂电话
Just please talk to me.
请你跟我说话
Well...
喔…
I only had one thing to do today.
今天我只需要做一件事
(今天的工作 自杀)
I guess I could push it back.
我猜我能把它延期一下吧
Yeah. Now, why do you want to kill yourself?
好吧 你为什么要自杀?
I've been working for 10 years now at this...
十年来 我一直在做…
...meaningless, dead-end job...
这份没有意义又没有前途的工作…
...and nobody here even knows that I exist.
办公室里的人根本不知道我的存在
Chandler?
钱德?
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Oh. Look...
听着…
...I'm sure that people know you exist.
我相信他们都知道你的存在
Oh, yeah? I work in a cubicle surrounded by people.
是吗?我在一个小房间工作四周都是人
I've been talking to you for five minutes now about killing myself...
我已经跟你谈了五分钟 我要自杀的问题…
...and no one's even looked up from their desk. Hang on.
没有人抬头起来看我一眼 等一下
Hey, everybody, uh...
嘿 大伙们…
...I'm gonna kill myself.
我要自杀了
I got nothing.
他们不理我
Good chair.
好漂亮的椅子
Now, if anybody asks...
好了 如果有人问起…
...your name is Rosita.
你的名字就叫萝希塔
Poor thing. Cut down in her prime.
可怜的小东西 她是英年早逝
Joey, the new chair will be here in an hour.
乔伊 新椅子一小时内就会送来
Maybe we should actually move Rosita out of here, you know?
或许我们该把萝希塔搬出去
Start the healing process.
开始疗伤止痛
- Yeah, I guess you're right. - Okay.
- 好吧 我猜你说的对 - 好吧
She's healed.
她恢复了
- That's weird. - No, it's not weird.
- 那太奇怪了 - 不 一点都不奇怪
It's a miracle.
这是奇迹
It's not a miracle, Joey. I'm sure there's an explanation.
这不是奇迹 我相信这一定有合理的解释
There is. If you want something enough and your heart is pure...
没错 只要你的心地纯正…
...wondrous things can happen.
奇迹一定会发生
Well, she'll understand, right? It's not like I did it on purpose.
她会了解的 我不是故意的
Dad, that won't matter to her.
爸 对她来说那并不重要
Look, all my stuff is safe and dry. And all her stuff is...
你看 我的箱子完全没事 她的东西都…
...growing new stuff.
长出新的东西了
See, this is exactly the kind of thing...
就是这样的事…
...that makes her think you guys love me more than you love her.
让她认为你们爱我更胜于爱她
Oh, my God. Does she really think that?
天啊 她真的那么认为?
Well, can you blame her?
你能怪她吗?
I don't know. I suppose we may have favored you unconsciously.
我不知道 或许我们在潜意识里 是偏爱你的
You were a medical marvel.
你是个奇迹
- The doctors said your mom couldn't... - I don't want to hear about it.
- 医生说你妈没办法… - 我不想听了
- Really? - Well, not right now.
- 真的吗? - 现在不想
Okay, look. Monica came here for some memories.
摩妮卡来这里找回忆
Damn it, we're gonna give her some.
该死 我们得给她一些回忆
Okay, grab...
好吧 拿…
Grab some empty boxes, okay? We'll take stuff from mine...
把空箱子拿过来 我们拿一些我的东西…
...and whatever we can pass off as hers, we'll put them in there.
放在这些箱子里 只要能骗过她的就行
- Right. - Like, this. She could have made this.
- 好吧 - 譬如说这个 这可能是她做的
- This could have been hers. - Sure.
- 这可能是她的 - 没错
You know, if you want to tell the medical marvel story while we work...
现在是告诉我那个"医学奇迹"…
...that'd be fine.
的适当时机了
I am so psyched I kept this chair for myself.
我好高兴我能把这张椅子 留下来给自己用
Yeah. Me too.
对 我也是
Wow, you know, that this thing has speakers in the headrest?
你知道这张椅子的头垫上 还附了喇叭吗?
- No, really? - Yeah.
- 不 真的吗? - 没错
You can hook it up to your TV and you get radio.
你可以把它跟电视机接在一起 还可以听收音机
My chair heals itself.
我的椅子有自疗的功能
All right. Earl, let's just forget about the people at the office, okay?
好吧 我们别提 办公室的同事了 好吗?
There's gotta be someone else in your life that's worth sticking around for.
一定有人值得你留恋
What about your family or friends? Or maybe a girlfriend?
你的家人跟朋友呢? 或许你有女朋友?
Heh. Yeah, right.
是啊
Oh, sorry. Boyfriend?
喔 抱歉 你的男朋友呢?
Okay, I should...
好了 我应该…
I should probably be getting back to my thing now.
去做我想做的事了
- See you. - No.
- 再见 - 不
I'm not finished yet. Don't you dare hang up on me!
我还没有说完 你休想挂我电话
The new girl's good.
新来的女同事真的有一套
So which boxes are mine?
哪些箱子是我的?
- These are yours right here. - Okay.
- 你的箱子在这里 - 好吧
- Oh, a coloring book. - Yeah, yeah. Oh, you loved that thing.
- 着色簿 - 对 你喜欢那个玩意
You always had it with you. You never went anywhere without...
你去哪里都会…
Without that coloring book.
都会带着那本着色簿
Really?
真的吗?
Wow. Looks like I had some trouble staying inside the lines.
看起来我老是没办法 把颜色涂在线里
Uh-uh.
才不
Wow, look at this.
哇 你看这个
I can't believe I even fit into this shirt.
我不敢相信以前我穿得下这件了恤
(暴龙 罗斯)
Oh, this is yours.
喔 这是你的
I don't know how that got in there.
我不知道它怎么会跑到那里去
Hey, this isn't my stuff.
嘿 这不是我的东西
Ross, these are your boxes.
罗斯 这些是你的箱子
Where are my boxes?
我的箱子在哪里?
The garage flooded, sweetie, and it ruined everything in your boxes.
车库淹水 甜心 你的箱子都进了水 对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- Just mine? - I'm afraid so.
- 只有我的箱子进水了? - 恐怕是那样的
So why wasn't Ross' stuff ruined?
为什么罗斯的东西都没坏?
I used your boxes to divert water away from the Porsche.
我用你的箱子挡水来保护我的保时捷
So wait. Ross' stuff is fine, but I have no memories...
罗斯的东西都没事 但我什么回忆都没有了…
...because you wanted to keep the bottom two inches of your car from water?
只为了你不希望 你的汽车底盘触到水?
Well, there was also leaves and gook and stuff.
水里有树叶 泥巴跟杂物
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
Screw it. I'm having one.
去他的 我要抽根烟
- Hey, Chandler. - Hey.
- 嘿 钱德 - 嘿
How would you like to sit in a chair that fully reclines...
你要不要试试看一张可以平躺…
...has a rolling massage...
有滚轮按摩功能…
...and speakers in the headrest?
头垫还附了喇叭的椅子?
Yeah, I'd love to, but I've tried that so many times...
我试过很多次…
...they won't even let me in the store anymore.
但他们已经不再让我走进他们店里
Well, what if I told you that you could do it in my apartment?
如果我说你可以到我家试坐一下呢?
Are you telling me...
你是说…
...that you bought the chair that is making all other lounge systems obsolete?
你买了那张让其他椅子 都变成废物的椅子?
The chair that Sit Magazine called "Chair of the Year"?
那张《椅子杂志》封为 "年度最佳椅子"的椅子?
I just purchased...
我刚刚买了…
...the La-Z-Boy E-Cliner 3000.
懒男孩E倾斜3000型
Well, that's awesome. That's great. What made you do it?
喔 那真的是太棒了 太帅了 你为什么会买呢?
Well, it's a long story, but I broke Joey's chair...
说来话长 但我弄坏了乔伊的椅子…
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You broke Joey's chair?
哇…你弄坏了乔伊的椅子?
- Yeah. - I thought I broke Joey's chair.
- 耶 - 我以为是我干的
- That's why I replaced it with mine. - Oh.
- 所以我用我的椅子跟它调包 - 哦
That's how it got fixed.
所以它才会恢复了
Well, what did you think? That elves came in and fixed it?
你以为是妖精把它修好的?
No.
Angels.
是天使干的
- I'm getting my chair back. - Hey.
- 我要把我的椅子拿回来 - 嘿
Well, looks like it wasn't healed after all.
喔 看起来它根本没有自疗功能
So I guess this chair's mine now.
我猜这张椅子是我的了
Joey, you broke my chair!
乔伊 你弄坏了我的椅子
Your chair?
你的椅子?
Yeah, he thought he broke your chair, so he switched the chairs.
他以为他把它弄坏了 所以他调换了椅子
- So there was no miracle? - No, Joe. No miracle.
- 奇迹根本不存在? - 没错 乔伊 奇迹不存在
Oh, no. This is devastating.
喔 不 这真的是太糟糕了
My faith is shaken.
我的信念被击垮了
I'm so glad I have the new chair to get me through this difficult time in my life.
我很高兴 这张新椅子能陪我走过这一切
Excuse me, could you tell me where can I find Earl?
请问厄尔在哪里?
He's the supply manager here.
他是总务部经理
Sorry, I don't know any Earl.
抱歉 我不认识厄尔
I'm right here!
我就在这里
Earl?
厄尔?
- I'm Phoebe. - Phoebe?
- 我是菲比 - 菲比?
The lady who sells toner?
卖碳粉的小姐?
Um, look, you can't kill yourself.
听着 你不能自杀
Look, um, I really appreciate you coming down...
我很感激你赶过来…
No, no, I can't let you do it.
不 我不能让你那么做
Why?
为什么?
Because it was fate that made me call you today.
因为命运让我今天打电话给你
I thought it was toner.
我还以为你打电话来是要卖碳粉
No. Think about it, okay? This isn't even my regular job, okay?
好好想一想 好吗?这根本不是我的正职
And my first day on the job, you're my first call.
我第一天上班就第一个打电话给你
And somebody else might have hung up on you, but I wouldn't do that...
其他人可能会挂掉电话 但我不会那么做…
...because I know about this stuff.
因为我了解这种事
- My mom killed herself. - Really?
- 我妈是自杀的 - 真的吗?
- Yes. - How?
- 是的 - 她是怎么自杀的
I'm not gonna give you tips.
我才不会教你
Look, don't you see that this...?
你看不出来…
This all came together so that I could stop you from doing this.
这些都是注定好的 所以我才会来阻止你自杀?
- Couldn't it just be a coincidence? - No, it's fate.
- 这不是巧合吗? - 不 这是命中注定
It doesn't really seem like enough to be fate.
它看起来不像是命中注定
Oh, well. Um, okay, here's a weird thing.
喔 好吧 好吧 有件事很奇怪
My mother was also a supply manager.
我妈妈也是总务部经理
I'm actually the office manager.
事实上我是办公室经理
Oh, my God. So was she!
我的天啊 她也是
And get this, okay.
还有这个 好吧
Your name is Earl, right? Her name was Pearl.
你是厄尔 对吧?她叫做普厄儿
Pearl.
普…厄尔
Was there anything else?
还有别的证据吗?
Sure.
当然有
Um, where are you from?
你是哪里人?
- Philadelphia. - Oh, my God, so was she!
- 费城 - 喔 我的天啊 她也是
Oh, I've got goose bumps.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Really?
真的吗?
- Well, I'm wearing layers, and it's warm. - Yeah.
- 我穿太多了 而且这里很热 - 是啊
But... Look. Okay. These jerks might not care about you...
或许这些混蛋不在乎你…
...but the universe does, and that says a lot.
但宇宙在乎你 那才是最重要的
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗?
I don't need you guys to care about me...
我不需要你们在乎我…
...because the universe cares.
因为宇宙在乎我
The whole universe!
整个宇宙在乎我
I really wish they'd care just a little bit.
我真的希望他们能在乎我一下
Oh, this is terrible.
喔 这真的是太可怕了
Everything is destroyed.
所有的东西都毁了
Look at this.
你看这个
It obviously meant enough for me to save it, and now I can't tell what it is.
它一定很重要我才会保存它 现在我看不出来它是什么东西
It's still soft.
它还软软的
What do you think this is?
你觉得它是什么呢?
Mon, I think it was a mouse.
我想它是老鼠
- How are you, honey? - How do you think I am?
- 你还好吗?甜心 - 你觉得呢?
You've wrecked all my childhood memories...
你毁了我的童年回忆…
...you love Ross more than me.
你们爱罗斯比爱我多
And I just rubbed a dead mouse on my face.
我刚刚还拿死了的老鼠触我的脸
Sweetheart, we love you just as much as Ross.
甜心 我们爱你就像我们爱罗斯一样
Now, I'm sorry about everything that happened...
箱子的事我很抱歉…
...and I'll probably never be able to make it up to you...
也许我永远没办法补偿你…
...but here's a start.
但这是个开始
- What's this? - It's the key to my Porsche.
- 这是什么? - 我的保时捷的钥匙
Well, the key to your Porsche.
你的保时捷的钥匙
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
I've been thinking of getting rid of it...
我一直想把它卖掉
...and I was driving it the other day and I saw my reflection in a window.
有天我在车子看到自己的倒影
Your mother's right, I do look like an ass.
你妈说的对 我看起来像个瘪三
You're giving it to me? You're kidding me, right?
你要把它送给我?你一定是在开玩笑
Well, wait a minute.
等一下
I mean, a couple of stupid boxes get wet, and she gets a Porsche?
几箱蠢东西湿掉了 她就可以拿到保时捷?
- Why don't we take it for a spin? - All right.
- 我们去兜个风吧 - 太帅了
What about me? I'm a medical marvel!
我呢?我是医学奇迹耶
- Oh, yeah. - Oh.
- 喔 好耶 - 哦
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
- 嘿 你们都在 - 嘿
Know what happened to Chandler's Barcalounger?
你们看到钱德的椅子 巴卡兰格了吗?
Oh, yeah. Joey broke it. Had to get rid of it.
乔伊把它弄坏了 于是他把它丢了
Are you kidding? I get a Porsche and the Barcalounger's gone?
你在开玩笑吗?我得到了保时捷 而且巴卡兰格被丢掉了?
Heh. This is the best day ever!
这是有史以来最棒的一天