Do you realize this is the last time we'll be here in the coffeehouse...
...as six single people?
What's happening to the coffeehouse?
From now on, it's you four and me and the missus.
从现在开始 是你们四个好朋友 我跟我太太了
The little woman. The wife. The old ball and chain.
我的小女人 好老婆 老的系绊
- Old? - The young, hot ball and chain.
- 老的？ - 你是年轻性感的系绊
- Much better. - We gotta go.
- 好多了 - 我们得走了
- Where? - Get the dress and lunch with mom.
- 去哪里？ - 我要去拿婚纱 跟妈一起吃午餐
I just heard "lunch."
Yeah, I can go. Sure.
对 我可以去 当然
Actually, I'm glad they're leaving.
I need to talk to you about something.
- What's up? - This may be a little awkward.
- 什么事？ - 这或许会有点尴尬
If you need money, it's a bad time. I'm buying dinner for 128 people tomorrow.
如果你需要钱 时机真的不太对 明天晚上我得请一百二十八个人吃晚餐
No, it's not that.
I'm not gonna say this as your friend...
...but as Monica's older brother.
- But you're still my friend? - Not for a few minutes.
- 但你还是我朋友吧？ - 接下来的几分钟不是
- Right now, are you still my best man? - No.
- 现在你还是我的伴郎吗？ - 不是
- Do I still call you Ross? - Okay.
- 我还是可以叫你罗斯吗？ - 好
You guys are getting married, and I couldn't be more thrilled.
But as Monica's older brother, I have to tell you this:
If you ever hurt my little sister...
...if you ever cause her any unhappiness of any kind...
...I will hunt you down...
...and kick your ass.
What? I'm serious.
- Dude! Stop it! I'm not kidding. - I hear what you're saying...
- 兄弟 别闹了 我不是在开玩笑 - 我听到你的话了…
...and thanks for the warning.
So are we friends again?
Ahem. You won't believe what Monica's brother just said to me!
What you doing, Mon?
I'm listing all the things that could go wrong at the wedding.
So I can be prepared.
- Mm-hm. What are they? - "The dresses won't get picked up...
- 哪些事会出差错？ - 目前为止有伴娘的礼服忘了拿…
...veil gets lost, and I'm missing something blue."
Those are all the things I'm responsible for.
I had to go with the odds.
Remember I had that audition a while ago, and I didn't get that part?
- The commercial? - No.
- 那个广告？ - 不是
- That play? - No.
- 那出舞台剧？ - 不是
- That other play? - No.
- 另一出舞台剧？ - 不是
- The movie? - Yes!
- 那部电影？ - 对
- The one about the pilot and his dog? - No.
- 那部狗会开飞机的电影？ - 不是
But man, that one hurt.
- This is the one about WWI soldiers. - Oh, yeah.
- 这部电影在描述一次大战的士兵 - 喔 对喔
Back then we called it "The Great War."
A guy they wanted backed out and now they want me! I start shooting today!
- Today's the rehearsal dinner. - I'll be done by then.
- 今天有彩排晚宴 - 我一定会赶过去的
Oh. Then way to go, you big movie star!
喔 那么太棒了 你成了电影明星
See you. I'm off to fight the Nazis.
Wait, Joey. We fought the Nazis in WWll, not WWI.
Who was in WWI?
- You're gonna be late! Go! Go! - Yeah, I'll see you.
- 你要迟到了 快去… - 好 晚点再见
Who did we fight in WWI?
- Mexico? - Yes. Very good.
- 墨西哥？ - 对 非常棒
- Hey, Joey. We're ready. - Yeah, me too.
- 嘿 乔伊 我们准备好了 - 我也是
Richard, we're ready for you.
Joey Tribbiani, Richard Crosby is playing Vincent.
乔伊崔比亚尼 这位是理查克洛斯比 他要饰演文森
- I'm doing my scenes with you? - Nice to meet you.
- 我要跟你演对手戏？ - 很高兴能认识你
I can't believe this. Incredible. You just won an Oscar.
我不敢相信 这太不可思议了 你刚刚拿下奥斯卡金像奖
I think I lost, three times.
- Uh, cookie? Would you? - No.
- 饼干？你要…？ - 不
Okay. We're about an hour away from getting the scene lit.
- So, uh, can you guys run it a couple times? - Yeah, sure.
- 你们能对一下戏吗？ - 没问题
All right. Let's do it.
- We have to find the platoon! - Forget the platoon. The platoon is gone!
- 我们得找到其他士兵 - 算了吧 他们已经不在了
- What? - The platoon's dead! Face facts, Tony!
- 什么？ - 他们都死了 面对现实吧 东尼
What'll we do? We have no reinforcements or food.
There's food in the basement. Potatoes and some pasta.
Hang on. Joey, you keep touching your face.
等一下 乔伊 你一直在摸你的脸
I thought it might be a cool character thing.
He's a face toucher.
I don't think so.
Let's take it back to Richard's last lines. Action!
我们从理查 最后一句台词开始 开始
We may not have any weapons, but we still have food.
虽然我们没有武器 但我们还有食物 地下室有…
...and a few tins of tuna!
- Honey, we gotta go! - Okay.
- 甜心 我们得走了 - 好
Here's a question you never want to ask:
My dad just called and wants to know if he can borrow one of your pearl necklaces?
Did he say what kind of neckline he's wearing?
I've only met him once but I'm guessing, plunging?
我只见过他一次 但我猜 是低胸的？
He is more of a "If you've got it, flaunt it" kind of father.
I don't have anything but let me see if Rachel does.
Yes, include more people in this.
Hey. Do you realize that tomorrow we're gonna be getting married?
I have a date tomorrow night.
- I can't believe we made it. - You don't have to sound so surprised.
- 我不敢相信我们真的办到了 - 别一副很讶异的样子
I'm sorry, but...
- Nothing. - What?
- 没事 - 什么？
Well, honestly? Ever since we got engaged...
...I've waited for you to flip out.
Honestly? Me too.
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗？ - 对
I think that something stupid will come up and I'll...
...go all Chandler.
- But nothing has. - I'm so glad.
- 但什么事都没发生 - 我很高兴
Thank you for staying so calm during this.
It's made me stay calm.
- I could've been worse. - Okay.
- 我可能会更差的 - 好
I'll be right there.
Hi, if you're calling before Saturday...
...you've reached Monica and Chandler.
But if you're calling after Saturday, you've reached Mr. And Mrs. Bing.
Please leave a message for the Bings!
- Maureen! - Hi.
- 嘿 玛琳 - 嗨
- Gosh. This is my cousin, Maureen. - We're the Bings.
- 天啊 她是我表妹玛琳 - 我们是宾氏夫妇
Hi! You guys look so beautiful.
Mr. And Mrs. Bing!
So you know, I had my older-brother talk with Chandler.
让你知道一下 我以 "大哥的身分"跟钱德谈过
- What is that? - Well, I...
- 你说了什么？ - 嗯…
I told him that if he ever hurt you...
...I would hunt him down and kick his ass.
What is the matter with everybody? I'm serious.
I would kick his ass!
Ross, please, my makeup!
罗斯 拜托 我的妆要糊掉了
- Chandler. - Mom.
- 钱德 - 妈
Thanks for wearing... something.
Ohh. This is so exciting! I thought we screwed you up too much for this.
Just think, soon there will be lots of little Bings.
你想想 很快地 就会出现很多宾氏小孩
I can't believe I have to go back to work after this and get spit on again.
You're lucky. At least the people who spit on you are famous.
- Who spits on you? - I don't wanna talk about work.
- 谁对你喷口水？ - 我不想谈工作的事
Mrs. Bing? These are my parents, Judy and Jack Geller.
- It's lovely to meet you. - Are you his mother or father?
- 很高兴能见到你 - 你是他妈妈还是他爸爸？
What? I've never seen one before.
Dad, there's Ross. Go talk to him.
爸 罗斯在那边 去跟他谈一谈吧
I didn't even have a chance to act as if I'm okay with it.
- Nora. - Charles.
- 诺拉 - 查尔斯
- It's so great to see you both here. - Yes.
- 很高兴你们两个都来了 - 对
Although we may be seeing too much of some people.
Aren't you too old to wear a dress like that?
Don't you have too much penis to wear a dress like that?
Of course you can kick his ass, son.
You could kick anyone's ass you want to.
- Rach, Rach? - Yeah?
- 瑞秋？ - 干嘛？
Do me a favor. Talk to Chandler's dad and keep him away from Chandler's mom.
帮个忙 去跟钱德的老爸聊天 别让他跟钱德的老妈杠上了
- Yeah, but I don't know what he looks like. - He is the man in a black dress.
- 好 但我不知道他长什么样子 - 他穿着黑色洋装
Hi. I'm Rachel, a friend of Monica and Chandler's.
嗨 我是瑞秋 摩妮卡跟钱德的朋友
- I'm Amanda. - Oh, I get it.
- 我是亚曼达 - 喔 我懂了
Could I have your attention?
- I'm Ross Geller. - Dr. Ross Geller.
- 我是罗斯盖勒 - 罗斯盖勒博士
Dad, please. As I was saying...
爸 拜托 我刚刚说过…
...I'm Dr. Ross Geller.
Uh, and I'm the best man.
And this marriage is doubly special for me...
...um, because not only is the groom my best friend...
...but, uh, the bride is my little sister.
She's the greatest sister a guy could ask for.
Please join me in raising a glass...
...to the couple we're here to celebrate.
- To the Bings. - To the Bings!
- 敬宾氏夫妇 - 敬宾氏夫妇
I'm gonna steam my dress.
Who will make sure nothing happens to it?
- I'll do it. - Who wants it? Anybody?
- 我会负责 - 谁要负责？有人愿意吗？
- I said I'll do it. - Nobody?
- 我说我会负责 - 没有人吗？
- All right, I'll do it myself. - I'm not gonna screw it up.
- 好吧 那我就自己来 - 我不会搞砸的
You're right. I'm sorry. You were a big help tonight.
你说得对 对不起 今晚你帮了大忙
And thanks for putting my grandmother in the cab to get to the hotel.
- Of course! That's what I'm here for. - Okay. Sorry.
- 当然 那就是我的工作 - 好吧 对不起
- Where have you been? - Taking my parents to the hotel.
- 你跑到哪里去了？ - 我送我爸妈回饭店
- Going back to work? - Yeah.
- 你要回去工作了？ - 对
- Nice shades. - If I wear these in my scenes...
- 很酷的太阳眼镜 - 我想如果我能戴上它拍戏…
...I won't get spit in my eyes.
And, if I remember correctly, Ray-Ban was the official sponsor of WWI.
- I'll see you later. - All right.
- 晚点见 - 好吧
- Where's Chandler? - I think he's in Rachel's room. See you.
- 钱德在哪里？ - 我想他在瑞秋的房间里 再见
- Is Monica here? - She's steaming her dress. Why?
- 摩妮卡在吗？ - 她在熨婚纱 怎么了？
- I think Chandler's gone. - What?
- 我想钱德走了 - 什么？
- He left that. - "Tell Monica I'm sorry."
- 他留下了这个 - "告诉摩妮卡我很抱歉"
"Tell Monica I'm sorry."
Tell her yourself.
Oh, my God. Chandler just left, though?
喔 我的天啊 钱德走了？
Maybe it's not what we think. Maybe it's:
"Tell Monica I'm sorry I drank the last of the milk."
Or maybe he was writing to tell her that he's changed his name:
"Tell Monica, I'm Sorry."
- It means he freaked out and left! - Don't be so negative!
- 这表示他吓得逃跑了 - 别那么消极
Good God, isn't it possible that "Sorry" is sitting in there right now?
天啊 有没有可能"抱歉" 现在就坐在里面
Phoebe, I think Ross is right. What are we gonna do?
菲比 我想罗斯说得对 我们该怎么办？
I'm gonna have to go find him and bring him back.
You make sure Monica does not find out, okay?
你们别让摩妮卡 发现这件事 好吗？
But, if you don't find him and bring him back...
好 但是你如果没办法找到他 把他带回来…
...I am gonna hunt you down and kick your ass!
Joey? Can you go through these lines with me?
Oh, man, they just re-did my makeup.
喔 天啊 他们才帮我补好妆
- Just the last two pages. - All right.
- 只要对最后两页 - 好吧
I found the picture!
Picture? What picture?
The picture of my wife! I found it in your pack!
Could you lower the script?
I need to see your face so I can play off your reaction.
I know you're great and play all those Shakespeare guys...
...but you're spitting all over me, man.
- Of course I am! - You know you've been spitting?
- 那当然 - 你知道你会喷口水？
That's what real actors do.
Enunciation is the mark of a good actor.
And when you enunciate, you spit!
Wow. Didn't know that.
Thanks. Okay, check it out.
谢了 好吧 看我的
Picture? What picture?
- Have you seen Chandler? - No, I haven't seen him.
- 阿甘 你看到钱德了吗？ - 不 我没有看到他
- Damn. - He's getting married tomorrow, right?
- 该死 - 他明天要结婚了 对吧？
Yes. Don't worry. Everything's fine.
对 别担心 一切都会没事的
- See you at the wedding. - I wasn't invited.
- 明天婚礼上见 - 我没有被邀请
Then we'll see you the day after tomorrow.
What are you doing here?
You kids talk about this place so much, we thought we'd see what the fuss is all about.
- I see why the girls like coming here. - Why?
- 我知道为什么女孩们喜欢来这里 - 为什么？
The sexy blond behind the counter.
- Gunther? - She just added him to her list.
- 阿甘？ - 她刚刚把他列入她的名单
- Your list? - Of people we're allowed to sleep...
- 什么？你的名单？ - 我们可以上床的对象…
I know what the list is.
Sit down, have a cup of joe.
I can't, I'm sorry.
爸 我没空 抱歉
If you see Chandler, tell him I'm looking for him.
And if you see Rita Moreno, let her know I'm looking for her.
I found the picture!
A picture of my wife, in your pack!
You went through my personal property?
Why do you have a picture of Paulette in your pack?
Because, Vincent, we were lovers...
You were awesome. In that last speech, you soaked me.
- Tomorrow's call sheet. - I'm not working tomorrow.
- 这是明天的通告表 - 明天我不会工作
- You are now. - No, you gotta get me out of it.
- 现在是了 - 不 你得帮我这个忙
I have plans. Important plans!
- Still no word from Chandler. - Oh, man.
- 罗斯说还是没有钱德的消息 - 喔 天啊
But they found the grandmother wandering down 5th.
Okay, well there's one down.
I'm getting married today!
I cracked a rib, but I don't care. Today's my wedding!
我断了一根肋骨 但我不在乎 我今天要结婚了
My day is finally here!
She might not even notice he's gone.
I'm gonna start getting ready!
We can't let her start getting ready. This is too awful!
She'll be in the gown, and he won't show up.
Then she'll have to take off the gown...
Stop it. You can't do this here.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
It's just so sad.
Pull it together. She can't see you like this.
- She'll know something's wrong. - I know. I know.
- 她会发现不对劲的 - 我知道 天啊
Can you grab me some toilet paper?
Oh, that's gone too. This is Monica's bathroom, right?
喔 卫生纸也没有了 这里是摩妮卡的浴室吧？
- I found one. - Okay.
- 我找到一张了 - 好吧
Can I have another one?
Do you need some floss?
I can't imagine what will happen if he doesn't show up.
Here's a whole bunch.
She'll be at the wedding waiting...
...and people will be whispering, "That poor girl."
大家会窃窃私语 "喔 那个可怜的女孩"
Then she'll have to come back here and live alone.
- Oh, my God. - What?
- 喔 我的天啊 - 干嘛？
There was a pregnancy test in the garbage, and it's positive.
So I guess she won't be totally alone.
Next time on Friends:
- We've gotta tell her that he's gone. - No, we can't.
- 我们得告诉她他失踪了 - 不 我们不能那么做
She's gonna start getting ready soon.
Can't you stall her a little?
I'm never gonna get married.
We've just got one short scene. It's just you and Richard, and he's a pro.
我们只拍一场戏 就你跟理查 他是职业高手
- Are you drunk? - No!
- 你喝醉了吗？ - 没有
- Yes, you are! - All right.
- 你喝醉了 - 好吧
- How's Chandler? - Great!
- 钱德还好吗？ - 他好极了
- Where are you? - On the set.
- 你在哪里？ - 我还在片场里
This is turning into the worst wedding day ever.