Great. Great. Just give me a sec to change film.
Okay. I know I'm not supposed to know, but I do and I am so excited for you.
我知道你不希望我知道 但我知道了 我为你感到高兴
- Why? What's going on? - Monica's pregnant.
- 发生了什么事 - 摩妮卡怀孕了
Oh, my God! Is that why you guys had to get married?
- Guys, I'm not pregnant! - Ah, slow swimmers?
- 听着 我没有怀孕 - 精子游得太慢了
What? What do you mean? You're not pregnant?
什么 你是什么意思 你没有怀孕
- You didn't tell anybody I was, did you? - No.
- 你没有告诉任何人我怀孕了吧 - 没有
I'll be right back.
Now why don't we get a shot of Monica and the bloody soldier?
Oh, about that. Joey, you have to change before the party.
关于那一点 乔伊 你得在婚宴开始前换套衣服
I can't. I don't have any other clothes.
- 我办不到 我没带衣服来换 - 拜托你去找套衣服
Find some. Please! Anything that doesn't say, "I died tragically in France."
Then why don't we see the bride and the groom, and the bridesmaids?
Hey, Mon? Why did you tell the guys that you weren't pregnant?
We found your test in the trash. If you're not pregnant...
...it's because I am.
What are you talking about?
Yes. Ahem. I am with child.
And I didn't wanna say anything because it's your day.
- I didn't wanna steal your thunder. - So you told people I was pregnant?
- 我不想抢了你的风采 - 于是你告诉大家我怀孕了
Does this look like a conversation I wanna remember?
- Who's the father? - Yeah.
- 孩子的爸是谁 - 对
- Why? - Why not?
- 为什么 - 为什么不行
I can't say because he's famous.
Oh, my God, who is it?
Come on, you have to tell us.
Okay, okay. It's James Brolin.
James Brolin is the father of my baby.
As in, Barbra Streisand's husband, James Brolin?
What? He never said that to me.
# So no one told you life was gonna be this way #
# 没有人告诉你活着有多累 #
# Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. #
# 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘 #
# It's like you're always stuck in second gear #
# 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累 #
# When it hasn't been your day, #
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
# your week, your month, or even your year #
# 时运不济 活着受罪 #
# but I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# 'Cause you're there for me too #
# 你我相偎相依 #
Monica, if you can step away, we'll get Chandler and the bridesmaids.
摩妮卡 请你先离开 我们要拍钱德跟伴娘的合照
How about just the bridesmaids?
I am the groom. I was told it was kind of a big deal.
- It is. - Yeah.
- 没错 - 对
- Oh, my God! - Thank you for doing that.
- 天啊 - 谢谢你
I just can't deal with this just quite yet.
So instead you told me Monica was pregnant? -
You did, I just didn't disagree.
- Sneaky! - Yeah.
- 很狡猾 - 对
- Smile, ladies! - Ohh.
- 笑一个 小姐们 - 噢
- By the way, James Brolin? - Ugh. I know.
- 对了 詹姆斯·布洛林 - 我知道
I could only think of two names: Him and Ed Begley Jr. And then...
I remembered he's gay, so...
- Ed Begley Jr. Is not gay. - Really?
- 小艾德·贝格利不是同志 - 真的吗
Thank you very much. Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure...
谢谢 各位先生女士 我很荣幸
...to introduce to you for the first time:
Mr. And Mrs. Chandler Bing!
Before we go out there, I got a present for you.
I'm not gonna put my hand in your pocket.
- I've been taking dancing lessons. - What?
- 我去上了舞蹈课 - 什么
Yeah, for the last 6 weeks. I wanted this to be a moment you'd never forget.
对 我上了六星期舞蹈课 我希望这一刻能让你永生难忘
Aww. That is so sweet!
So would you care to join me in our first dance as husband and wife?
- Yes. - Okay.
- 我愿意 - 很好
- What's the matter? - These new shoes are all slippery.
- 怎么了 - 我的新鞋太滑了
- Are you going to be able to do this? - Not well.
- 你能跳舞吗 - 不太行
Well, the good news is I don't think anyone's looking at us.
- So you ready to talk about it? - No.
- 你准备要谈了吗 - 不要
Okay, we'll talk about something else.
- Thank you. - Who's the father?
- 谢谢 - 孩子的爸是谁
Uh. Look, honey, I haven't told him yet...
...so until I do, I don't think I should tell anybody else.
Yeah. That's fine. That's fair. Is it Tag?
没关系 那很公平 是泰格吗
- Okay. I'm sorry, I'll stop. - Okay.
- 好吧 对不起 我不说了 - 好吧
Is it Ross? It's Ross, isn't it?
- Oh, my God, it's Joey! - Honey, stop it, okay?
- 天啊 是乔伊 - 别说了 好吗
I'm not going to tell you until I tell him.
Ah-ha! At least we know it's a him.
I went down to the gift shop, and it was either this or a bathrobe.
Look, what's more important? The way I'm dressed or me being with you today?
Honey, I'm not even going to pretend I was listening. Hey! Hey.
I'm Ross. I don't believe we've met. I'm Monica's older brother.
我是罗斯 我相信我们没有见过 我是摩妮卡的哥哥
- Hi, I'm Mona from her restaurant. - Oh.
- 嗨 我是她在餐厅的同事蒙娜 - 噢
Hello, "Mona from her restaurant."
Mona. What a beautiful name.
You think so? I always kind of hated it.
- Aw, come on! Mona Lisa? - Uh-huh.
- 少来了 蒙娜丽莎 - 啊哈
The famous botanist. Huh?
Oh, no. She's... Well, she's dead now.
不 她… 她死了 但是…
But supposedly she was once quite the hottie of the plant world.
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Well, see, I never knew about her. - Linda Klegglachen...
- 我根本不认识她 - 琳达·利格拉齐…
So, what table are you at?
Good. There will be someone who likes my name.
Guess what, Molly Gilbert. You've just been bumped up to table one.
你猜怎么了 茉莉·吉柏特 你刚刚被踢到一号桌
And if it's all right with you, I'm gonna take your place at table six.
That's better. Just bend your arms a little more. There you go. Look straight ahead.
那样子好多了 现在双手弯曲 眼睛看前方
Now this time I want you to really put your ass into it.
Chandler, darling, look, my date has finally arrived.
钱德 你看 我的男伴终于来了
I'd like you to meet Dennis Phillips.
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
Dennis is a dear old friend. And a fantastic lover.
Bravo, Dennis, thanks for pleasing my mother so.
太棒了 丹尼斯 谢谢你取悦我老妈
I'm so sorry I missed the ceremony. I was stuck at auditions.
Dennis is directing a new Broadway show.
Hi, I don't believe we've met. Joey Tribbiani.
- Dennis Phillips. - Wow. I've admired your work for years.
- 丹尼斯·菲利浦斯 - 多年来我一直很仰慕你的成就
You've done some amazing stuff.
Thank you. Excuse me, I'll get myself a drink.
谢谢 对不起 我要去喝点东西
I'll be back in a moment.
Dennis Phillips! That's great! How did you guys meet?
丹尼斯·菲利浦斯 那真的是太棒了 你们怎么认识的
Well, you know, it's a funny story.
Funny "ha-ha," or funny "boom, uh-oh!"
Thank you very much. Now if everyone will please take their seats,
dinner will be served.
- Uh, I thought you were at table six. - Uh, no. Nine.
- 我以为你在六号桌 - 不 是九号桌
Ohh. See, before, when you showed it to me, you held it that way...
...which was misleading.
Chandler! Will you see if your mom can give my resume to Dennis Phillips?
Because if I can get into a Broadway show, I would've done it all:
Film, television and theater.
The only thing left would be radio, and that's just for ugly people.
- What size shoes do you wear? - Uh, eleven. Eleven and a half.
- 你穿几号鞋 - 11 11号半
Great. My shoes are giving me a problem on the dance floor.
Can I borrow the boots from your costume?
I don't know where I left those, so...
- Those aren't eleven and a half. - Okay, fine, I'm a 7!
- 你的脚不可能是11号半 - 好吧 我穿7号的鞋子
All right, I have surprisingly small feet. But the rest of me is good! I'll show you!
我的脚非常小 但其他部分都很大 我可以露给你看
- Can you believe Phoebe got pregnant? - Let's not talk about that now.
- 你能相信菲比怀孕了吗 - 现在别谈那件事
- This is so huge. - Sure, but as big as your wedding?
- 这是大消息 - 没错 但它没有你的婚礼重要
Of course not. Nothing is.
- Wow. Between me and you? - Yeah.
- 这是我们私下的谈话 - 是的
In this day and age, how dumb do you have to be to get pregnant?
Hey, sometimes you can do everything right, wear what you're supposed to...
...and one of those little guys just gets through.
- How? - I don't know, maybe they have tools.
- 怎么会呢 - 我不知道 或许它们有工具
Well, I talked to her, and she's definitely gonna have this baby.
She's gonna raise it on her own.
- Well, maybe that's really brave. - Maybe.
- 或许那真的很勇敢 - 或许吧
I just hope she realizes how hard it's gonna be.
Maybe she hasn't really thought it through that much.
There's a lot to think about.
How is she gonna handle this financially? How is she gonna juggle work?
Does she realize she's not gonna have a date again for the next 18 years?
I'm just thinking about Phoebe. Poor, knocked-up Phoebe.
- Champagne? - Oh, yes. Thank you very much. Whew.
- 要喝香槟吗 - 好的 谢谢你
That's actually how the French drink it.
Well, I just got off the phone with my lover, James Brolin.
- Really? - Yes.
- 真的吗 - 真的
And apparently, he is married to some singer.
But he said he'd leave her for me. So I said, "Are you sure?"
- And James Brolin said... - Rachel's the one who's pregnant?
- 詹姆斯·布洛林说… - 怀孕的人是瑞秋
I don't know how I feel. This is all happening so fast.
I have to make all these decisions that I don't want to make.
Mm! Oh! Someone take this away from me!
- Calm down. Maybe you're not pregnant. - What?
- 冷静点 或许你没有怀孕 - 什么
When I got pregnant with the triplets, I took the test three times.
Yes. Maybe it's a false-positive. Are you sure you peed on the stick right?
对 或许是假警报 你确定你尿在验孕棒的方式没错
How many ways are there to do that?
I'm just saying, don't freak out until you're 100 percent sure.
I'll take it again at home.
You gotta take it now, as a present to me.
- 你可以现在验 - 就当是送我的礼物
- I'll run out and get you one. - Aw, you girls are so great.
- 我去帮你买验孕棒 - 你们真的是太棒了
Wait a minute. Who's the father?
- She won't tell us. - Come on! It's my wedding.
- 她不肯告诉我们 - 快说吧 这是我的婚礼
That could be my present.
- Hey! I just gave you peeing on a stick. - See, this is why you register.
- 我才刚答应为了你验孕 - 看吧 所以一定要有礼物清单
It was the chair again, okay? I'm not doing it!
又是椅子的声音 好吗 不是我干的
It was... Look, I don't. You know what?
听着 我没有… 你知道吗
- Would you like to dance? - Sure.
- 你想跳舞吗 - 好啊
- Dr. Geller? - I wasn't farting!
- 盖勒博士 - 我没有放屁
Uh, a little game from our table.
- Yes? - Dr. Geller, will you dance with me?
- 什么事 - 盖勒博士 你愿意跟我跳舞吗
Maybe later. I'm about to dance with this lady.
Unless this lady wouldn't mind letting you go first.
I'd be happy to. You are very sweet.
In fact, why don't we try it my special way. You can dance on my feet.
- Sure. - Yeah? Hop on.
- 没问题 - 是吗 跳上来吧
- Is the pretty lady looking? - Uh-huh.
- 那个美丽的小姐在看吗 - 啊哈
And the world will never know.
- Hey! Did you talk to Dennis? - Yes. I told him how talented you were.
- 你跟丹尼斯提过我的事了吗 - 有 我说你非常有天分
I told him all about Days ofour Lives.
No, you don't tell a Broadway guy that!
- Now he thinks I'm just a soap actor. - But you're not just a soap actor.
- 他会以为我是肥皂剧演员 - 但你不只是肥皂剧演员
You are a soap actor with freakishly tiny feet.
- Thank you. - No, thank you, Miranda.
- 谢谢 - 不 谢谢你 米兰达
- Melinda. - All right.
- 是梅玲达 - 好吧
- How cute was that? - Oh! Were you watching?
- 那真的好可爱 - 你在看我们吗
- Can I go next? - Uh...
- 下一个是我吗 - 嗯…
Of course you can. Hop on.
Okay. But I get to hop on after her.
- I am so gonna score! - What?
- 我一定能得分 - 什么
I like your bow.
I'd like to propose a toast to Monica and Chandler...
...the greatest couple in the world, and my best friends.
When I first found out they were getting married, I was a little angry.
I was like, "Why, God? How can you take them away from me?!"
我心想"天啊 为什么 你为什么要把他们从我身边抢走"
But then I thought back over our memories together.
Some happy memories.
Then there were some sad memories.
And some scared memories. Whoa!
And then I realized I'll always be their friend.
Their friend who can speak in many dialects...
...has training in stage combat and is willing to do partial nudity.
Oh... To the happy couple.
- That was very nice, Ashley. - Can we do it again?
- 谢谢 那真的是太棒了 艾许莉 - 我们能再跳一次吗
- So is it my turn? - I'm next.
- 现在轮到我了吗 - 我是下一个
- That's okay, you can dance with her first. - Are you sure?
- 没关系 你可以先跟她跳 - 你确定
- So what's your name? - Gert.
- 你叫什么名字 - 葛特
What are you doing, Gert?
Dancing on your feet like the other girls did it.
- Why aren't you moving your feet? - I'm trying.
- 你的脚为什么不动 - 我在努力了
Faster! You're not going fast enough!
Maybe I should stand on your feet!
So did you happen to catch my toast up there?
Oh, my God. That was for my benefit?
Well, I like to think there was something for everyone.
I know you're casting for this new show.
Look, Joey, I don't think you're right for it.
See, that's where you're wrong. Whatever it is, I can do it.
你错了 不论内容是什么 我都办得到
And if you didn't see it up there, just try me.
It's an all Chinese cast.
Can you be Chinese?
- I'm not proud of this, but... - Oh, my God. No, please! Don't!
- 我不以此为荣 但是… - 天啊 求求你别那么做
- Ready to get back on the dance floor? - Did it turn into sand?
- 准备重回舞池了吗 - 它变成沙地了吗
- Come on, I love this song. You'll be fine. - No, I won't.
- 我喜欢这首歌 你会跳得很好的 - 不 我不会的
Do you know why I took all those lessons?
For the first time, I didn't want you to be embarrassed...
to be seen on the dance floor with some clumsy idiot.
Aww. Sweetie, you could never embarrass me.
Okay, you could easily embarrass me.
But it doesn't matter. Right?
So I'm gonna dance on my wedding night with my husband. Come on!
- Just try not to move your feet at all. - Oh.
- 尽量不要移动你的脚 - 噢
- Chandler, I'm gonna have you arrested. - Why?
- 钱德 我要逮捕你 - 为什么
You stole my moves.
- How much longer? - Thirty seconds.
- 还要多久 - 30秒
Thirty seconds. Okay.
Rachel, I want you to know...
...that if it's positive, we...
- I know. I know. - You do? Okay.
- 我知道 - 你知道 好吧
- Go ahead, Rach. - Oh, wait. You know what? I can't look at it.
- 来吧 瑞秋 - 等一下 知道吗 我不敢看
I can't look at it. Somebody else tell me.
- What? - It's negative.
- 什么 - 是阴性反应
That is... That is really great, great news.
Because the whole...
...not being ready, the financial aspects, all that...
This is so just the way it was supposed to be.
God. This is so stupid.
How can I be upset over something I never had?
No, it's positive.
- What? - It's not negative, it's positive.
- 什么 - 不是阴性反应 是阳性反应
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I lied before.
- 你确定 - 对 刚刚我说谎
- Now you know how you really feel about it. - Oh! That's a risky little game.
- 现在你知道真正的感觉了吧 - 那是个危险的小把戏
Are you really gonna do this?
Yeah. I'm gonna have a baby.
I'm gonna have a baby!
- With who? - No, it's still not the time.
- 孩子的爸是谁 - 不 现在还不是时候
I just didn't see the fast song coming.
Shh. Don't try to talk.
We'll get you up to your room, soak your feet. You'll be okay.
我们送你回房间 让你泡泡脚 你会没事的
- Oh, thank you. - That is so sweet!
- 谢谢 - 那真的是太好心了
- Yeah. - No, I mean it.
- 是的 - 不 我是认真的
There's so few genuinely nice guys out there.
I feel like I'm holding down the fort all by myself.
- It's Joey, right? - Yeah.
- 你是乔伊 对吧 - 对
Wait a minute! No! I'm the nice one!
等一下 不 我才是好人
I'm the one that danced with the kids all night.
How small are your feet?